Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us.
Speaker 2: Right down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. It is eight hundred and nine foot one Sean if you want to join us. A lot of news developing as it relates to the president's successful campaign in against Iran. You know, I had a conversation with a friend last night, somebody I don't talk to very often, but as one of those friends that when you pick up the phone, you start conversing and you just pick up where you left off. And I'm sure everybody has friends like that, even you, Linda, do you have friendly friends?
Speaker 1: So I'm sure you have friends like that. I have one friend. Thanks for asking. This is my opinion you have of me? Is that Anthony? Yeah, that's my best friend. I can't believe you don't consider me a friend.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's that's that you talk to me every day.
Speaker 1: You said it has to be a person you don't talk to. I actually texted a girlfriend from high school the other day and I said, how wyat, how you doing? How were you good to talk? Talked in ages.
Speaker 2: I was talking to his friend last night, and he's very insightful. Then he at one point in life was in the news media. He's out of it. He's the strongest critic I know of it, especially now, and he just brought this up out of nowhere, and it made me think a lot. He goes, could you imagine if it was D Day and on D Day when we slammed the beaches of Normandy. Remember we had Marty call into this program for years, Marty, and he lost an eye fighting for this country. I mean, if you've ever seen the opening scene of the movie Private Ryan, and you want to know the devastation of war, I mean, here our kids are slamming the beaches of Normandy, and you know the Nazis are have the high ground and it's like a mass slaughter. That day we lost two thousand, five hundred and one Americans. And you look at Pearl Harbor twousand and four hundred and three Americans that day. My father spent four years fighting in the Pacific. I mean, he wouldn't talk to me about it, and they were not good years in his life. He lost a lot of friends. World War II, we lost foreigner in sixteen thousand, eight hundred people. World War One one hundred and sixteen thousand, five hundred and sixteen Civil War, then we lost about seven hundred and fifty thousand, if my memory serves me correctly. We lost a lot of people in Vietnam fifty eight thousand American lives. We lost two thousand, nine hundred and seventy seven Americans on nine to eleven oh one, the ensuing conflicts in battles between I mean we lost two thousand and four and fifty six soldiers in Afghanistan three hundred and ninety two, three thousand, nine hundred and twenty three contractor civilian workers, and Iraq four thousand, four hundred and thirty one. And I just his question to me was what what do you think the headline would be after D Day by or how would it be reported on by the corrupt media that we have today. Now, I go back to the last century a lot, because I am a strong believer that if you don't learn the lessons of history, you are doomed.
Speaker 1: To repeat it.
Speaker 2: That's why I wrote a book Deliver Us from Evil, Defeating Terrorism, Despotism, and Liberalism.
Speaker 1: Why did I say liberalism?
Speaker 2: Liberals didn't like the title of that book, Because if you don't win politically, you don't have the ability to make or implement the change that is necessary and needed. You know, if I'm going to keep my eyes dialed in over the target in terms of what's most important to me this year, which I plan to do, it's going to be I am going to keep my eyes on the most important midterm election in our lifetime, because losing, we know what the net result is. We know that Democrats they're not even willing during a time of conflict in war, after they created the biggest national security crisis in our nation's history, most preventable national security crisis, by allowing unvetted illegals into this country over twelve million plus from over two hundred countries, including countries would terroritize and then flat out lied to us about it. And the Democrats, you know, let that all happen, and we have known terrorists in this country. We just don't know where they are, but many of these countries had terroritized, as I said, and you just wonder, and you just think and this, you know, as I've said many times that Donald Trump cured cancer. Donald Trump cured cancer, the Democrats would find a way not to like it. I highlight often on this program, Look at the way they sat on their hands. Can we all agree if you agree with me, stand that our first role in government is to protect the American people, not illegal immigrants. John Fetterman stood by the way. John Fetterman's coming on my podcast that will air tomorrow. I'm looking forward to that and it's going to be a long discussion and it's going to be you know, fun, serious all that. Let's put it this way. I'm going to start out by apologizing to the guy. Don't you think I own one? Linda in person and publicly, I was kind of tough on him during that campaign, but Oz was a friend of mine. He was totally cool. He's going to be totally cool about it. We've talked about it. But I'm just going to this point. If you as a conservative, I'm so pro life, and I do believe that every life is precious and that every life comes from God.
Speaker 1: And I do believe that God put his.
Speaker 2: Hand on every human soul and it's just a matter of free will for people, and that we have a choice between good and evil in our lives, and we're going to make that choice individually and as a society. Many ways you make it collectively. But the idea that you know Mao and China and Stalin and Russia and Hitler in Germany and fascism in Italy and Mussolini and Tojo in Japan and Paul pot and the killings, feels that is evil. Evil does exist. And my argument is very, very simple, is that if you are okay with the number one state sponsor of terror that has chanted death to Israel, death to America, and that is so hell bent on getting nuclear weapons that even after Operation Midnight Hammer, you know they're bragging to Steve Whitkoff and Jared Kushner, and I interviewed Steve Whitkoff. Maybe some of you don't believe him. I've known him a long time. I absolutely believe them that they bragged that they had foreigner in sixty kilograms worth of sixty percent enriched uranium, which means that if they are ever able to enrich again, they're seven to ten days away from weapons grade uranium, which is an existential threat I believe to our country, especially in light of their proven history of fomenting terrorism. And I'm just not interested in arguing with anybody that doesn't agree with me on this, because you're entitled to your view. I make my living with freedom of speech, not gonna take away others' rights to freedom of speech. You're entitled to your views, but you're entitled to be wrong and naive and frankly stupid. And you might say, well, Hannity, what have we learned from Afghanistan? What did we learn from Iraq? Well, we've learned a lot. And we can't have our kids, our national treasure, stepping over IEDs. And I've said this a million times in the past, and not having up armored hum V's but here's the difference. The difference is it's a different day. There's the next generation of military weaponry, and there's something called the Trump doctrine, and that's what makes this conflict different. And Donald Trump has proven that there is another way to stop enemies and to see emerging threats and to neutralize them before they become massive threats for our children and our grandchildren. I think we as a generation of an obligation to leave this country in better shape than we inherited it. And the thought of leaving behind a nuclear armed Duran for our kids and grandkids is just not acceptable to me. And there might be people that have a different point of view. I think a lot of people just don't like it because it's Trump. Then you couple what Donald Trump did with ISIS and the Caliphate, which kind of almost went unnoticed. Believe it or not, during the time he was doing it was not widely reported on. That Caliphate grew under Biden and Obama. He allowed them to grow. Donald Trump wiped them out, wiped out the Caliphate, wiped out Solamani, the world, Verus terrorists, wiped out Bag Daddy, dropped the mother of all bombs on Afghanistan. That's not isolationism, That's not forever wars. This is not going to be a forever war in what's going on in Iran. The only question I have, the only thing that worries me or concerns me long term, is if they do have a foreigner in sixty kilograms of enriched uranium at sixty percent, that would be a problem if it ends up in the wrong hands. I would imagine that they're dealing with that as they're dealing with the issue of the Straits or Hormoz and So the choice to me is unambiguous. You need moral clarity and you need the military might to back it up, and Donald Trump got every piece in place to ensure as much safety and security for our troops as possible, and it has been an overwhelming success. If I would have told you what are we seventeen days into this campaign now, that we would be where we are and that we would have wiped out their air defense systems, we'd own the air. You know, we own we own all of the air above Iran. Right now, there's nothing they can do. Wipe out most of their ballistic missile systems, wipe out their navy, wipe out you know, other military targets, wipe out and finish wiping out some of the nuclear facilities and targeted other military targets, and over six seven thousand targets have been hit. Wipe out their leadership, wipe out, wipe out the next level of leadership. We believe that the next supreme leader is either clinging to life or dead already, and that we'd be on the verge of the possibility of handing off to the Iranian people an opportunity to choose their own destiny. Yes, there are still complications, of course there are. Is it dangerous? Of course it is. You know, the idea that some people so casually would be willing to leave to our children and let them inherit. The possibility of a nuclear armed DRAN because they cling to this idea of isolationism is just absurd to me. It's like you've learned nothing. And one of the great lessons of World War two is is Neville Chamberlain versus Winston Churchill. And I thought we we learned lessons from past conflicts, at least we're supposed to. And I think in the case of Neville Chamberlain, peace in our time will meet with Munich, with Hitler, and we come back and I can declare we have peace and art.
Speaker 1: No, we didn't.
Speaker 2: And the one guy that they thought was crazy off on the sideline saying, no, read mind comf this guy he has. He has territorial ambitions way beyond what you guys are comprehending at this time. He is a clear and present danger. And as a result of waiting much many more lives were lost as a result, and nearly all of Europe. It was bad for a long period of time, and America had an isolationist faction in this country at the time. They did not want FDR to get involved in that conflict. Then what happened to Pearl Harbor forced us into this conflict and we were in theater, and then I when my friend said to me last night, imagine what the headlines would be the next day, or what ms DNC would be reporting, or what fake news CNN would be reporting, or the legacy media would be reporting, and how they'd be reporting it. I mean, I can't, I can't even begin to imagine. And now, thank god, we have something known as the Trump doctrine, which is, you know, no forever wars. I mean, he's holding out the possibility. I think probably because if they do need to rescue the sixty percent of enriched uranium, that they might take an effort on the ground that would be small and scope and quick and fast, with maximum chances of success because they would protect the area with massive, overwhelming force. But I'm just you know, you pray for all of it. You wish that evil didn't exist. It's kind of hard to imagine, but evil does exist, and this regime has been evil, and their intentions are clear, and they want to be a nuclear power. And that's why I think it's silly and superfluous and waste the time. To argue with people that think it's in our best interest, that are willing to gamble with their children and grandchildren's future. Do you want a nuclear armed orant or not. That's the issue that's on the table for me. Because Donald Trump wanted a peaceful negotiation. That much was clear for my two interviews with Steve Wikoff, not one two he wanted. He sent them on a mission to get it done. The Iranians wouldn't budge, even after Operation Midnight Hammer and fourteen bunker buster bombs. So, you know, we find ourselves. It's a you know, let's see where we are one month from now. That relatively speaking in terms of conflict is a very short period of time and a very short window. And of course we pray for everybody that is in harm's way, and we live in great appreciation for you know, their sacrifice and willingness to sacrifice so that this country does not hold one day the world hostage. I will never convince people that have made up their mind. I've come to that conclusion too. I'm not going to waste my breath. Am I wrong?
Speaker 1: Lindon On? That I can't convince people. No, for those of us that see it. What's that?
Speaker 2: No, I said I would agree with you.
Speaker 1: You can't convince people, so I waste my breath.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna let me just go through this with you because I think these new developments today and where we are. You know, after day seventeen now Operation Epic Fury, seven thousand military targets have been struck. The Iranians have a ninety percent reduction in their ability to launch ballistic missiles, and a reduction in launching ballistic missiles, ninety five percent reduction in these drawne attacks. One hundred Iranian naval vessels sunk and or destroyed. The President says, yeah, they're decimated. The military is decimated. He's not declaring the war's over. Fox News us locked and loaded to destroy Iran's crowned jewel if we want. What is the president talking about? Carg Island, the small coral island in Iran. Most of you, I'm sure never heard of it. It's in the Northern Persian Gulf, thirty four miles northwest and the island serves as the the terminal for nearly all of Iran's oil exports. Has a loading capacity of seven million barrels a day. By the way I said this before. When we get these people that make these ridiculous proclamations, Donald Trump is doing the bidding of Israel and Bibi. First of all, Donald Trump, if anyone says that, I promise you, as somebody that has known this man for thirty years, he doesn't listen to anybody but his own self. And I actually think it's a good thing that he listens to everybody, and even people he disagrees with, and he'll take it in and then he'll make up his own mind. He is a man of his own mind. That part, I can tell you. I want to hear that. I just roll my eyes. I'm like these people they think they know Donald Trump, but they don't. Linda, how accurate am I in that assessment? You've known me forever?
Speaker 1: Oh, you're dead to rights on that. Absolutely? Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, if I called Donald Trump and say I want you to do this, do you think he's gonna listen to me? It's hilarious to nobody but himself and perhaps millennia. That's actually not true. He listens to everybody. That's the secret to his success. He listens to all arguments, he listens to all sides, he's very conscious and aware and then he makes up his own mind. That's that's that's the beauty of it. And so what the president very did. What he did here is he took out the military targets on Carg Island and but he didn't touch the oil on Carg Island. But he let them know that he can us warning Iraq must act against the Iranian backed militia attacks on American assets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they better.
Speaker 2: Israeli military destroyed the late Supreme leader the Ayatola ali hamanies plane as it plans for at least three more weeks of war.
Speaker 1: That's about what the.
Speaker 2: Estimate is, three or four more weeks. The country's famous for throwing you know, that's so famous for throwing gays and lesbians off roop tops and abusing women if they're not fully covered or they're not out in public with a male relative. His one report that was out today in the New York Post. Did you see that report? They suspect he's probably not heterosexual, let's put it that way. I don't know anything about it, but I just found it rather amusing. The retired when we're retired admirals shuts down. They failed to plan for Hormoz. I know for a fact that is complete Adam Schiff. Of course they planned for the Straight of horm moves because twenty five percent of the world's oil supply passes through there every day, and so did the Saudis. That's why they built out a pipeline so they can bypass the Straight of Hormoz. And by the way, we get less than one percent of our oil from that strait. Now, the President may delay his summit. He's been planning on going the end of this month to visit President She. That might be delayed for a period of time. By the way, we're also keeping a close eye on Cuba and its potential fall, no doubt because the President's Trump and the fact that they're not getting venezuela and oil any longer. They're getting oil from nobody. It's the lifeblood of the world's economy. The President says, you had the Iranians back door are dying to make a deal. I don't doubt that for a second. But they had their chance to make a deal and Trump on the new I I told no one's saying is one hundred percent healthy.
Speaker 1: Nobody is.
Speaker 2: We don't really know if the guy's dead or alive. We really don't. And you got the left wing. As I said, I wonder how fake New CNN, the legacy media mob would report they slamming the beaches of Normandy when we did in World War Two. I don't know how they would report on that Donald Trump was president. Now I ask everybody was in retrospect defeating Nazism and fascism and imperial Japan. Was it the right thing to do for the cause of liberty and freedom for future generations? These are not simple question to ask. It's just not that not because you know in the middle of this that the cost of liberty and freedom is high and it's on national treasure. But is you know, But do we agree with Patrick Henry, you know, give me liberty or give me death or not? Oh, it's easy for others to say when they're not the ones doing the fighting. No, we have an all volunteer army. My father, you know, signed up right after Pearl Harbor, as did all of his friends. He said there wasn't one person he knew that didn't sign up to fight for their country, which is pretty amazing. And it's why do we refer to them as the greatest generation because they were they weren't doing it really necessarily for themselves. They were in the moment, but they also did it with an understanding how impactful this is going to be for future generations is rarely military again destroyed the plane of the the dead Supreme Leader, which was interesting. If you're eating polls from the mainstream media, legacy media mob that are saying that Americans don't support this, MAGA doesn't support this, it's false. John McLaughlin put a death knell in that lie. Today, eighty six percent of voters Trump voters support the action, and notably, eighteen percent of voter for Harris expressed approval for the action. Nearly sixty percent agree with the president. I actually think that's a low number. I think there's more. Look, I think a lot of people want to be associated with a final result ending brass musen as similar results. Fifty eight percent of voters, I'm sorry, it is seventy What is the number? Oh, nearly sixty percent of voters consider Israel an ally of the US. I've been warning people about what's happening online. What's happening online is toxic, it's cancerous, and it's a it is. It's like Alis in Wonderland and the Looking Glass. It's like it's not it's not a real world. Remember, it is flooded by people that have agendas, in some cases paid agendas. It is flooded by people that live in Mommy and Daddy's basement, keyboard warriors that are anonymous in their underwear, just throwing out invective left, right and sideways. There are foreign entities, especially with the sophistication now of artificial intelligence, that they are our top geopolitical foes China, Russia, Iran, some other Middle Eastern countries. I would venture guests. Probably the Guitaris are trying to especially indoctrinate young people, especially into this anti Semitic belief system. By the way, there was a story in the Jerusalem Post two nurses detained in Tehran after treating wounded anti government protesters. Were protesters were tortured and raped by Iranian security agents while in custody, according to an exclusive report by Iran International. Can you imagine both nurses suffered internal injuries. If you know anything about Iran, this shouldn't surprise you. President, by the way, is demanded Iran's full and complete unconditional surrender. I can see that coming. I hope it comes comes sooner than later. But with their military being decimated, I mean, I'm not sure how much longer they can hang on. You know what the president has been able to do, which is why we played every other president or Democratic want to be president. But from Obama to Biden to Clinton A Kamala Harris, every single one of them all said that they would have obliterate Iran if they dared to get close to a nuclear weapon. This has been going on since nineteen seventy nine, and they even after Operation Midnight Hammer, the Iranians still would not give up their nuclear ambition. You know, there's a Telegram article that I took a note of. Too many armchair foreign policy experts seemed to want Iran to win. You know, when I listen to some people, I'm like, who side are you on here? You know, what is the war critics agenda?
Speaker 1: Anyway?
Speaker 2: You know, New York Post had a very good piece about this. You know, we'd like to believe that the negative coverage of the Iranian war is so rampant in the media is simply more Trump derangement syndrome. But it's plainly about how the president's firm actions expose how pathetically weak elites applauded Barack Obama and his mis begotten Mid East policies. To simplify things, consider the Atlantics. Jeffrey Goldberg, the dean of elite liberal political analysis, who's actively sneering at the joint US Israeli effort to defang the entity that for five decades has called Israel the little Satan in America the Big Satan. Both Washington and Jerusalem are making claims about imminent threats that require preemptive strikes. He huffs, we should dispense with such. Ben's Iran is not presenting an immediate danger to the United States or Israel. Now you're going to believe a radical left winger, or you're gonna believe Steve Whitcoff. I choose to believe Steve Wikoff. You can make up your own bund who said that they had They were bragging about all the sixty percent of enriched uranium that they had enough to make ten or eleven nuclear weapons. Even in threat has become too tough to take out in Iran lunatic bombing almost every country now within its range well it shows you how crazy they are. And this is the point. This is the Democrats and set aside people like Congresswoman Omar and to Leeb and the squad members, et cetera, et cetera. You know, and suppose centrist you know, signing on to suggestions that that US armed forces may be you know, complicit in war crimes. And Chuck Schumer, you know, the self proclaimed guardian, admitting that confronting Iran's regional activities and nuclear ambitions and oppression of the Iranian people demands Americans. He falls back on, you know, quibbling with the jeel. Trump hasn't provided the American people with details of the scope and immediacy. By the time they get to their politics, this thing is over. And by the way, now we're going to have other things there are there. There are always risks and everything that you do. But what is the risk? Here's the sad part for President Trump. If assuming that Steve Wikoff is right, that they would not give up even after midnight hammer their ambition for nuclear weapons, then they were clinging to it as their inalienable writers. He said, despite being offered civilian use uranium and perpetuity for free then what if they you know, the country that's the number one state sponsored terror ever had that weapon and the ability to launch it a long distance. But you can't calculate how many lives might have been saved. That's the thing you just don't know. The difference is are you willing to make that gamble? That is what where some people are willing to gamble their children's future. I'm not one of them. We'll see if the President seizes the crown jewel of Iran's oil industry, carg Island. I do believe when all is said and done, and I have nothing to back this up my thoughts, my belief is that Iran will pay. The Iranian people will have to pay for their own liberation of the n USS. Abraham Lincoln, sailing close to Iran for waves of strikes, IDF took out the Supreme Leader's plane, which I thought was funny. Remember I was telling them you better got on that plane. Now. Why again, I just saw what was the handwriting was on the wall. Nobody thinks this guy is really functioning as the new Supreme Leader either, which is fascinating, you know, but they just keep hitting and hitting. Now, I think the next strike is probably the Iranian Revolutionary Guard. I think that's probably their next big strike that we're going to be watching, and that will pave the way for the uranium people to teether hey seize the moment or not, as President Trump said, seize it maybe once in a generation. Pete Hegseth did say Depenaon has their plan to reopen the Straight of Hormoz. The Iranians are exercising sheer desperation. We are on a plan to defeat, destroyed, disable all their meaningful military capabilities that a pays the world has never seen. And he's right, we understand. The ability to enterdict shipping is something Iran has done for years. It's key terrain. They've used it as leveraged. The world is seeing what they'll do to fight back in that context. And by the way, they don't care about anybody in the region. They have been just you know, they've been lashing out at anybody and everybody, and then the president we only get one percent of our oil from the Straight of Hormoz, presidents saying no, you get your oil from horm Moos. Send in some support, the UK, other nations, send your ships. Well, we'll tell you that this Prime Minister of Great Britain and this idiot president of France. Uh, they're no leaders. The certainly no Winston Churchill in the case of Starmer, that's for sure. He's so weak and pathetic. And Europe is gone unfettered immigration, no assimilation. They have not kept up with the national security needs and defense. They've embraced socialism and climate alarmism.
Speaker 1: All right, when we.
Speaker 2: Come back, we'll get full analysis of where we are. I mean, it has been an incredible military and intelligence display, the likes of which the world really has not seen before. We'll get analysis from Ambassador Nathanselves he served in the first Trump administration as Ambassador at Large for counter Terrorism and acting Under Secretary of State.
Speaker 1: Will get his take.
Speaker 2: On all of that, the other news of the day as well, and much more. Eight hundred and nine one, Shawn is our number.