Speaker 1: From Los angele pH Frank.
Speaker 2: And only Perez Hilton.
Speaker 1: Why, Hello and welcome to the podcast to be Perez Healton and Chris Booker. I'm Chris Booker. He's Perez healthon How are You?
Speaker 2: That was a weird introduction.
Speaker 1: No, I thought I'd change it up, all right.
Speaker 2: I'm well, I do a lot of thinking in the car. I'm excited for the show. Today. We're gonna talk to Lake Lively and the latest controversy. There also Chris Brown some surprising news more than what you might have heard. Plus Morgan and Wallin were a follow up on him. Also, of course we got to talk some Diddy, Rihanna and more. I was just thinking back on my twenties. I don't know, why do you often find this and like life wasn't that easy in my twenties.
Speaker 3: It wasn't.
Speaker 2: No, I was like, I was like having that thought, and I'm like, you know, can I go if I go back to go back to my twenties, Like what I like, life is looking hard for me in my twenties and like but then and then I was thinking, well, life is hard for me now, and I'm like, you know what, life is always hard, So yeah.
Speaker 1: Wear a helmet. It's what I always say. It's it's always something. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Life was, I mean for me in my twenties, it was really hard either from being like so dirt poor. I ended up filing bankruptcy in my twenties because I was that's wild. I was a dumb ass.
Speaker 1: Well did you get like a ton of money? I mean, was it just coming in and you didn't know what to do with it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, you had to spend it.
Speaker 2: No, it was before that.
Speaker 1: Oh it was before that even, Yeah, it was before you got money.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. Oh the credit cards, yeah, the credit cards. Exactly. Getting a cash advance on my credit cards.
Speaker 1: Oh that's never good.
Speaker 2: Cause of death. They charge you like thirty twenty seven percent interest or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: My twenties were the hustle. I was literally moving around this entire country. I mean, I you know, started in West Virginia, went to Myrtle Beach and worked at a station in Florida, South Carolina, went back to Myrtle Beach, moved to Kansas City, moved to Pittsburgh, moved to New York. All of this between twenty and twenty five. I did all of everything. I just said, so, you know, and I was working. I was a music director and I was a DJ, and I was just hustling. I was jumping through every hoop I could think of to try to quote to make it. So, yeah, I was busy.
Speaker 2: That was my late twenties, my early twenties, I was just living. I was trying to hustle but not really working.
Speaker 1: I got to New York when I was twenty five, So twenty five to twenty six, twenty seven, those were such great years. And they slowed down a little bit because it was actually before I started like an MTV, so I had a few years to kind of sit and say, well, shit, I'm going to go figure out what life is and go have some fun. And that's when I got into a lot of trouble. But I love that trouble. It was kas Man, New York City. Man, it was so fun.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, and then when you're older, you you have to deal with all those life issues like cancer and Joe Biden announcing yesterday that he has prostate cancer, that it is very advanced and has spread to his bones, which interestingly, they gave a very detailed statement. But when they gave that detailed statement. They didn't say he has stage four cancer, but he does. You know, stage four cancer, it means the cancer has spread. It has spread from the prostate to his bones.
Speaker 1: You know what, I don't understand, though he was the president, you got to think that he had regular.
Speaker 2: Dude, I made a video, Yes, dude, dude, is.
Speaker 1: That what you said too.
Speaker 2: I'm not a fucking conspiracy theorist, but I know enough to know that, like, prostate cancer doesn't go from zero to fucking your bones like in less than a year.
Speaker 1: There's no excuse for a president of the United States to go a year without some sort of examine, Like for my age, mine's every ten years. I just find it hard to believe. It's very odd.
Speaker 2: They made a point of saying in this statement that he found out on Friday. He found out on Friday he had prostate cancer, and that it had metastasis to the bone. I'm not one just like saying there was like a cover up or something. But like, what if he fucking knew before Friday, you know, like what if they've known for a while.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I wish him well. I hope that he gets better. Obviously, I don't know. Something's just not sitting. Like I even know somebody who who had prostate cancer, but he was an older guy in his seventies and he's like, fuck it, I'm not going to treat this shit. Oh really Yeah, And he like lived a long ass time really without treating it, you know. But the point is, I don't think it got to that. If it ever got to the point where it was in his bones, it took like a fucking decade or something like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, here's the thing. I mean, if you were president, or if I was president, I think we would be exactly the same. If there was a free doctor at any point that wanted to check up everything in anything, we would come completely take advantage of that. I'd have a prostate at that age. I'd have one every couple of years. I would do everything at that age. Like why not you're the president. That's the thing I find kind of weird. But look, we're not doctors. Maybe it can sneak up on you. I fucking don't know.
Speaker 2: I still think that there should be not just term limits, but age limits for the presidency.
Speaker 1: Trump is way too old.
Speaker 2: Well, speaking of Trump, he's back at it again attacking Taylor Swift unprovoked. What did she fucking do this time? I don't know, but remember last year, before he was re elected, he said quite eloquently, I hate Taylor Swift. Well, he reminded everybody that he did that on Friday, he said on his truth social Has anyone noticed that since I said I hate Taylor Swift, she's no longer hot?
Speaker 3: God?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's the fucking point?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: What is he hoping to accomplish by pushing out that statement about haw? Has anybody noticed that since I said I hate Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: What I keep saying it's flood the zone. And they even have said that that's what they're doing.
Speaker 2: They've said that. Who said that, Bannon?
Speaker 1: They're very out in the open with everything they're doing. I mean, Bannon even said, create chaos, keep pumping the zone with things so people won't pay attention. He said that, Yes, he literally said, it's part of the whole twenty twenty five plan. It's everything in anything to keep our eye off of like Moody's downgraded the United States and what our dollar's worth and what our value is. That's never happened and not good, Okay, and they don't want us to talk about that very real thing about what our economy's about to do. They'd rather talk about, you know, the Taylor Swift conversation going, it's flood the zone. It's what you do, and it's what they're doing.
Speaker 2: And Taylor Swift was not the only celebrity that Donald Trump attacked. He also had some pretty harsh words to say to Bruce Springsteen, who is entitled to his opinion and had some words for Donald Trump as well, but he called him well more than what he called him. I don't know. It's a pretty fucking long ass statement. I don't care too much. But the last sentence, how do you view this? He said, this dried out prune of a rocker, his skin is all atrophied. Ought to keep his mouth shut until he gets back into the country. That's just standard fair. Then we'll all see how it goes for him. Is that a threat? That's not a threat.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I think he's just talking about his base won't support him.
Speaker 2: But isn't he inciting his base to fucking possible violence or something?
Speaker 1: Nah? I don't think so. Look, Bruce Springsteen has been running his mouth like this throughout the campaign. This isn't like the first comment. Once again, flood the zone, find a morsel and talking point, talking point, talking point to feed the machine. He's been saying this stuff since the election. It's just more distraction, that's all it is. It's just another distraction.
Speaker 2: Well, meanwhile, his vice president jd Vance was in Vatican City over the weekend. The Pope gave his inaugural mass hit. One of his brothers was there. Jd Vance was there and we talked about this either on the last regular show or on our Patreon. Jd Vance gave the Pope, who was born and raised in the suburbs of Chicago, a Chicago Cubs jersey. But the Pope is a white Sox fan.
Speaker 1: Did he not read the news?
Speaker 2: That I know? But I wonder if this was like a strategic diss Do you think it was like a snub because the probe has been critical of jd Vance and Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, but I wouldn't doubt it. Once again, blood the Zone was stupid. That's what they're doing.
Speaker 2: Part of me thinks it was intentional.
Speaker 1: I don't know, it probably was. I mean, there can't be that many people that are that clueless. I mean, it was such a headline.
Speaker 2: I know, well, an exclusive update on everything Blake Lively. There's been a ton of motions behind the scenes. There's one that got a lot of attention from Justin Baldoni's lawyer, and we spoke about that on the Patreon. Sorry you guys didn't get it. It's about the timing Patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton. We talked all about the alleged threats that team Lively was making to Taylor and Taylor's lawyer, and I'm hearing now that not quite well. Let me read to you what a source told me verbatim, so I don't get sued. Okay, somebody that I know that I trust, that works in the media sent this to me. Blake's lawyer is calling up every news department and demanding changes in stories and even wanting some of the quotes moved up in stories, blowing up right saying he's got a list of everyone reporting on this. Not quite threats, but definitely overstepping they're freaking That sounds like a threat to me. I don't know, it seems like.
Speaker 1: A media threat to me. Hear that like this all of our clients, you won't get access to them.
Speaker 2: But it's your lawyer, not the publicist.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. More like, if you get this and you're.
Speaker 2: Trying to massage something, have the publicist massage as the media. I think I've spoken about this on the podcast before. Anytime somebody goes the lawyer route instead of the publicist route to try to massage or correct something, it pisses me off, like, why didn't you just have your publicist right.
Speaker 1: You're going to lean into that one when it's the lawyer doing it. It does feel threatening.
Speaker 2: Yes, and they have not reached out to me, but I can't be swayed, you know, I can't be bought. I absolutely believe this, not just because it's somebody that I know irl in real life and is credible, but they threatened Taylor Swift. And here's an update of something that we did not talk about on the Patreon show. So the lawyer for Justin Baldoni submitted this letter to the court and then the next day submitted a sworn AFFI davit because after the initial got it's so complicated. After the initial letter, her lawyer complained about that letter that got all this attention. So the lawyer for Baldoni claims that, you know, if instructed by the court, I will reveal who my sources, like what. And here's the thing there was like my Spidey senses started tingling so hard when the affat Davit, which we did not get a chance to talk about on the Patreon because that came out late Thursday, said that somebody with information about Taylor Swift that's in the position to have information. I was connected to this person through a mutual friend, and Blake Lively wanted this public statement around February, around the time that she did not go to the Super Bowl, mentioning football. I think was very strategic, was very telling. Yes, part of me thinks it might have been Travis Kelcey that was this source for Taylor's lawyer. And what's also, I fucking god, this is why I'm so this is why it's like a real life tele Like I fucking love this, Like it's giving me so much joy because in the affid David, we also learned the Taylor source told Baldoni's attorney all of this in February, and he's been sitting on it for months waiting for the right time to drop all of this. I don't know why now was the right time, but I fucking love it, and it just makes me think, Oh, if you were sitting on this for months, what else are you sitting on? Obviously a lot because you don't want to put all your eggs in one basket, and like you want to save shit for trial too. Like I'm just so thankful that this for me is so good for business. And the trial is start till March of next year, so thank you keep it coming. I love it.
Speaker 1: I don't see this going to trial in March unless there's something that we just can't see. And all of the tailor of it tells me there's nothing that we can't see, you know what I mean? Like herb not saying anything is saying everything. There's a settlement. I'm telling you, there has to be.
Speaker 2: How they going to litigate this zero chance they're settling. How they're going to litigate it in a eight week fucking ridiculous waste of a time.
Speaker 1: Time and money trial?
Speaker 2: Yeahah, she keeps though, just ignoring our both really good advice to lay low and stay off social media. Nope. On the Patreon we talked about her hanging out with Salma Hayek. That was not the only thing. And it's like not just her having fun, which is great, Like I don't think she should be fucking miserable, but it's like she's having all this fun and letting us know about it. She went to a photography exhibit from a friend of hers. She went to a nineties party and look at me. I've still got my spice girls watch from the nineties. I'm a hoarder haha. And the fact, god, it's so dumb, it's actually very similar. I was watching this clip from this songwriter called Bonnie McKeith.
Speaker 1: She wrote songs Yeah.
Speaker 2: For Katy Perry, and she was talking about, you know, we had the market cornered on maximalist pop and she used that word. I'm like, wow, that's a good word to describe Katy Perry. And then public appetite changed from maximalist pop to bedroom pop to lord to like just to hip hop to other exactly exactly, And Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds haven't clued in yet that their brand of self deprecating, smarmy humor like their kind of comedy. It makes us sick. We're fucking over it, Like, get some new jokes. Oh I'm a hoarder, don't give try to be funny, Like, just stop trying to be funny.
Speaker 1: No one listens, the secrets go away, and look even look at Taylor Swift, like I say, masterclass and kind of everything. All of the time, she knew that the zone was completely flooded with her, and she taps out for a while, which can be done. And now everybody's like, first of all, she seems like a huge victim in all of this, which let's be honest, she fucking loves that. Yeah, and she does.
Speaker 2: I actually I don't know if people agree with you. I do, I do, But I was reading the comments for our post where we talked about, oh, you said she bakes cookies and shit, and a lot of people disagreed with you. They don't view her as a victim in all of this.
Speaker 1: That's the Internet. Posts always take the opposite no matter what, because people just like to argue about something. They know something about Taylor Swift. So do I think that she's still a teenager at times and caddy as hell and wants to be number one at all costs? Yes, I do.
Speaker 2: I do believe I respect though if she were a man like that song said, she'd be celebrated from that.
Speaker 1: I'm with you, I don't care, and do I think she does some things to manipulate that often most artists do not to this level, but all of the time, yes, Dot Dot does. That means she can't be a good person underneath all of that and still want to be the cookie maker and actually be truly nice to her friends. And she does so many nice things for strangers and that no one never sees. And that person's in there too, so I think they both can exist at the same time. It is all that I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, speaking of musicians, God, this is going to make a great act in the biopic whenever it comes out. Chris Brown flew to the UK on a private plane and this trashy tabloid the Sun found out and told the police. The media ratted him out because there was this outstanding unfinalized related to an incident from twenty twenty three where he has been accused by not just the man but prosecutors of assaulting this music producer at a club. And here's what's damning. And I actually I love that the podcast gives me an opportunity to, you know, not just expands upon things like you're drinking wine and really savoring it, but also to contradict myself to say, well, you know what, now I've got more information and I've changed my mind. So initially I said, when I heard that he was arrested over this incident from twenty twenty three, and here's the wild part. They did not grant him bail. His next court hearing now is the middle of June, so he's got to spend four weeks locked up in the UK. Wow, I said, I don't believe Chris Brown is a flight risk. I think that that seems unnecessary. Like I could think of so many instances in foreign trees where American college students men have been suspects and the disappearance or the murder of somebody and they let that person stay in the hotel. You can't leave the country, but you stay in the hotel. Whereas Chris Brown, they're keeping him locked up for four weeks. That doesn't seem right to me. Well, here's why I've changed my thought. Now, in the UK, I don't even know if it's legal to own guns.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think so. I think you have to be some sort of law enforcement or military or something to have a gun.
Speaker 2: So the crime that he's charged with GBH great bodily harm. That's a super serious offense in the UK. And the reason it was great bodily harmed because Chris Brown got a bottle at a club and smashed the guy over the head with the bottle. And here's why he's locked up because they have evidence of this happening. There's security camera footage of this fucktard doing it.
Speaker 1: Here. You're innocent till proven guilty. There they're like, here's the video. You're still innocent, but you're gonna be innocent in our jail.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I'm like, well, there's footage you did it. You did it, You did it.
Speaker 1: So I always say, hey, you're gonna come to somebody else's country and misbehave you get ready for the can because they should throw you into it. And I think anybody that comes to this country and misbehaves same thing, like, I'm not gonna put up with you just because you're from somewhere else. And it sounds like he had a bench warrant out for him, which he should have known. But like you said, the media Ratity Mountain. They went and got him, So enjoy jail. You did the crime, get ready to do the time.
Speaker 2: Complicating matters for Chris Brown, this is just the beginning. It's the domino effect, as they say. The first major complication is he was supposed to before his next scheduled court hearing, begin a tour and now he's gonna miss several dates because he's gonna be locked up. So that's gonna have a huge financial implication for him. Plus now that this happened in the UK, it might be very hard for him to get admittance into other countries. Yeah, in the US we're stuck with him, but like Canada might be like, no, you're not welcome in Canada. Actually, I think in Australia and New Zealand, he's already not allowed.
Speaker 1: If you commit a crime in America, it's somehow imprinted into your passport, like they know your history. And if you try to go into like Canada, you get a dui. You can't go to Canada. They have to decide to let you in, but they'll blag you at the border. So yeah, you're right now.
Speaker 2: Well, speaking of musicians and naughty ones, well, naughty is an understatement for talking about ditty, disgusting, vile monster. We talked a lot of Ditty on the Patreon, so I'm not going to talk too much about him today. Yeah, I'm trying to use that awfulness to grow our Patreon. We've spoken about Justin Bieber for a while, and once again, there's been all this speculation for months and months that Bieber's behavior was related to Diddy, and it's you know, he was a victim of Diddy and blah blah Diddy Diddy, Diddy, Diddy Diddy. No, and Justin finally went on the record through his publicist, releasing an official statement that said quote, although Justin is not among Sean Combs's victims, there are individuals who were genuinely harmed by him. Shifting focus away from this reality detracts from the justice these victims rightfully deserve. And then dumbasses are like he was threatened, he was forced to say that, Oh god, y'are also stupid. I'm so annoyed at stupid people who are proud of being stupid, who revel in being stupid, who are not ashamed of being stupid, like you call that, No, they fucking do. But it's like I'm this way sometimes, like you know, I doubled down on shit. It's like when you call people out on their stupidity, they're like, well, I'm just gonna fucking be stupid er.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna lean into the studio exactly.
Speaker 2: It's like, God, I don't believe all the Justin shit is Diddy related. I've said that time and time again. I never did either, and now we have it on the record. But you can believe what you want. In more music related news, this is by request. You see, we even take requests from our Patreon supporters. I was not gonna talk about this because I don't care, but maybe you do. Maybe you have some anecdote to share. Tommy Lee, the rocker, has called it quits or temporarily on pause with his wife, who's this former It's so interesting, like she's lucky because like she was a Vine star. Her name is Brittany Furlong Vine when that was the popping app Vine was like the original TikTok. But she got lucky that she married this you know, rich guy. And apparently there's conflicting reports they took a break because of his drinking. But now we're finding out. Oh they took a break because she allegedly cheated on him, but didn't really end up cheating on him. She ended up having you can have an affair without like being sexual. She like was having this exchange or a relationship on Snapchat with some guys she thought was another musician who ended up being a deep fake somebody pretending to be this other musician guy.
Speaker 1: Right, He's like, I don't even have Snapchat. Who was it? Was it the lead singer of Falling in Reverse?
Speaker 2: This guy named Ronnie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a Vegas band. Oh okay, and yeah, totally catfish that. The guy's like, Ah, that's not me. I don't know what you're talking about, but it's pretty funny. I knew Tommy a little bit because I took over this show on MTV was called Return of the Rock that he did and this is back when he was with Pamela.
Speaker 2: What do you mean he did?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 2: Was he like a co host?
Speaker 1: You know, he was hosting the show he was when he was in Yeah, this is when he was in Methods of Mayhew and he was done with the crew and he was, you know, hosting a show. It's like you show up somewhere and you read some shit. I mean it was easy to do. And he was in New York for that show because that's where we shot it. And he was having problems with Pamela back then, and she wanted him to be in Los Angeles, so he's like, I can't do this anymore and went back to LA. But they ended up breaking up anyhow. But he was the nicest guy. I've always said. He's like a big kid to be around. He's a lot of fun and he's got just that energy that's just NonStop, you know, without drugs or anything. He reminds me of Machine Gun Kelly, who weirdly enough played him in the movie. I mean, the same kind of person. None of this stuff shocks me. You know, he's crazy.
Speaker 2: This isn't a good segue because Lord, who mostly seems to be unproblematic, has found herself to be in a little bit of controversy because of some statements that she made about Tommy Lee and Pamela Anderson has been in her drug era. She's been taking a lot of everything, not just molly or MDMA in the backyard, but you know, mushrooms and she is full on druggy now. And she was talking about doing psychedelic therapy. That's just a fancy way for saying like I'm just getting high, Like it's not fucking therapy, you're just taking drugs. Yeah, she was talking about getting high and watching the Pam and Tommy Lee's sex tape, and she told Rolling Stone, I found it to be so beautiful, and maybe maybe it's fucked up that I watched it, but I saw two people that were so in love with each other, and there was this purity. They were jumping off this big boat. They were like children. They were so free, and I was just like, WHOA being this free comes with danger. A reminder, Pamela does not like this sex tape. In fact, just in twenty twenty two, there was this docuseries. There were two different Pam and Tommy Lee projects, pretty Crazy, and when one of them came out back in twenty twenty two, Pam talked about it, and she's mentioned in her own documentary that that project quote made her sick. She said, I blocked that stolen tape out of my life in order to survive, and now that it's all coming up again, I feel sick. And then you have Lord talking about how it's fucking beautiful and shit, it's like, oh god, yeah.
Speaker 1: But I don't disagree with Lord at all. I mean, she's just saying, look, it's already out there. It's like trying to put the genie back in the bottle. You can't help it that the genie got out of the bottle and you're talking about it. And that's all she did. And what she was saying was there was such love between these two people. They were like children in love, even though that they were clearly adults in their damn near thirties. So I think that's all she was kind of saying. And I get the whole world. It's this, you know, poo pooh, don't talk about things like shut the fuck up. I'm with Lord on this one. I watched it. I enjoyed it. I loved when he drove the boat with his dick. That was amazing. It was fucking awesome. So whatever, everybody, just shut up, don't worry about it. And I'm sorry that happened to you.
Speaker 2: Pay him some drama with the Foo Fighters. They fired their drummer, but the drummer's only been with them for a couple of years. Is the other drummer dies, that's not a long term drummer, right.
Speaker 1: Well, Taylor Hawkins passed away, and I had said to anybody that would listen, I believed it was gonna be Josh Freeze because I know Josh and I'm like, he's a perfect fit for the band. And then I saw this one Foo Fighter's post. It was like Dave's birthday or something, and in the corner of the picture in the back, I was like, that's Josh Freeze. I go, it's happening. So I kind of predicted that he'd be in the band, and I thought it would be perfect. He just played with the Offspring, he's played with nine inch Nails. He just fits and he's a great, great drummer and a really good dude. So for him to get fired so quickly, he's shocking. And I keep saying, I kept saying all during all of the there were two Rey Nirvana reunions, one with the Ladies and another one with Post Malone, and then Dave played Coachella with the orchestra. They had the end of this SNL thing. He ended up doing five shows without the Foo Fighters, and I kept saying, something's going on, Something's going on. I kept saying it on the radio and everybody's like, Nah, nothing's going on. And then they booked the F one concept, so they booked that and everyone's like, oh, you're wrong, and I'm like, I guess I'm wrong. I guess nothing was going on. The next day, bam, he's out of the vand I was like, I told you something was going on. I fucking knew something was going on, but I have no idea what it is. And typically I hear this kind of stuff, like I know a lot of people from those camps not a peep, so it's super weird. Can't wait to find out what it is. I'll find out.
Speaker 2: I love it. I love it drama, all right. I'm so excited because I texted you this new Morgan Wallin song Tate McCrae, which you know a lot and actually, to elaborate quickly, one of the reasons why a lot of gays especially felt betrayed by this is because a lot of gays just don't like the genre of country music, because they don't feel welcomed by country music because they think it's very homophobic and country listeners are homophobic, and there's that whole thing of it. Okay, So I texted you the song. Actually I want to quote you. I want to quote me. Find another invident. Let me find it real quick.
Speaker 1: Hold on, don't I said that this song becomes a hit, I will quit everything and become a songwriter because it's shit. Yes, I could have told you it was going to debut at the top of the chart. That doesn't make it to hit a hit. As a song that's played for months and months and months and months, we'll see if it has legs. But the song's terrible.
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't give you my thoughts on the song. I just sent you the song and then I sent you that it did did really well. I fucking love the song. I think it's a hit. Yes, wow, I loved it the first time I heard it. I think it's a well.
Speaker 1: I like aspects of country music, and this, I guess, just doesn't country music. It just sounds like it's very pop. Yes, that's doing pop music and it's just fraudulent to me. That's what I don't like about it. And to begin with, so, you know whatever.
Speaker 2: But I love it. I think it's a great song. Curious what you guys think. Also, I sent you the new Rihanna song called Friend of Mine, a song from the Surf soundtrack.
Speaker 1: I heard a clip of it. I didn't hear the whole You didn't hear the love.
Speaker 2: You didn't hear the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Oh that was the whole I thought it was just a clip on it.
Speaker 2: That's a clip of it.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, oh, okay, yeah, No, I haven't heard the whole song. I just heard the clip. But what I heard I really liked. I mean, it's a soundtrack song, yes, but it's still cool and I just missed hearing Rihanna.
Speaker 2: God, it's so funny because I fucking hate the song. Really listens to the whole thing. Unfortunately, it's so bad. We wanted new Rihanna music, but we didn't say we wanted this. Okay, all right, quickly, we'll get to everything else on the pod on the Patreon show. Finally, the Final Destination movie, the first one in over a decade, debuted huge the box office with fifty one million dollars.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: I think horror and that genre, the supernatural, spooky shit like that, that's the new superhero. I think people are just over superheroes for the most part, and horror is the new Superhero. Anyways, I'm excited to go watch it. I didn't get a chance this weekend, but I did go see Sammy Hagar. That was fun you did, although I don't fucking know any of those songs.
Speaker 1: Did he do Van Halen's.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, But I didn't even know those Van Halen songs, Like the only one I really knew was that song right now. That's a great song. That's a great I love that song. I knew that song, and that's it red Rock.
Speaker 1: I love me some Hagar.
Speaker 2: But it was a good show. I really enjoyed it, So I would recommend seeing him if you know the music, or even if you don't. Even if you don't know the music, it's still enjoyable. He's seventy seven years old and still rocking.
Speaker 3: Hey press, Hey Booker. This is Amy from Ohio, longtime Patreon supporter. Love Love Love You guys. You Guys' podcast is the one I never ever ever missed.
Speaker 2: But I just have a comment about the Blake White leean Taylor Swift debacle. I just can't wait to hear what the song.
Speaker 3: Is going to be that Taylor Swift's gonna make about this.
Speaker 2: So I just want to say that. So I love you guys.
Speaker 1: I hope you have a great week.
Speaker 3: Take care bye.
Speaker 2: You think she'll splash that out there, She's fucking better if she did Maddy Heally that way. She needs to do Blake Lively the same way too.
Speaker 1: You're right, it's a good It's.
Speaker 2: Not time to go back to folklore and evermore like about characters. No, bitch, we want the fucking tea. Just fill it.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: I just want to say thank you for reducing the ads in the public feed. Oh no, I love listening to you. I want all the ads.
Speaker 1: By the way, we didn't reduce any ads. The ads are exactly the same. I don't know what he's talking about.
Speaker 2: I want more ads.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's none on Patreon. Maybe he has that as well.
Speaker 2: Patreon dot com, slash Perez Hilton.
Speaker 3: How her tails? You to say, like make her quick? But he goes on anyway. I have entire theory. My name is Kad. I'm from Kansas, living in Kansas by trouble around the world, but right now I'm at Kandla's. But I have a theory that Slanna Gonnas and the guy that she's with right now obviously he was best friends with, you know, Jessin Bieber. He produced a lot of his songs, things like pat Rul songs for Justin Bieber. I think, and I have this whole entire theory that maybe the best friends are lit the ones you want to be with, because I'm guessing that you know many like literally saw it. What Justin Bieber?
Speaker 1: Are you following this? I've already told what. I just can't even listen to her anymore. She started off great, making fun of me, then she hit the wall.
Speaker 2: Let's just wrap it up, all right, Well, thank you, appreciate you. Hope to see some new folks over at patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton. But if not, you listening to this is truly greatly appreciated. Have a wonderful week, everybody.
Speaker 1: Take care, guys,