Speaker 1: Welcome back to the Sean Hannity Show. My name is Rose. Sean will be back on Monday, but you get me for the rest of the afternoon, and I'm glad about it. So joining me today though, on this segment is a friend of mine, someone that I have so much respect for. He is a true patriot and a hero to this country. He's retired director of Special Ops Division. He served as acting administrator of DEA. So thank you for that. Derek Maltz, how are you Rose.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: You know, we always talk about, you know, what's happening, particularly with fentanyl, and we're going to talk to in this segment about why this is so important that we educate our children, and I know that's something that's very close to your heart. Before we get to all of that, you do talk about how we have so many we have to have options on a table when it comes to saving future generations. And then we start to look at the extent to where cartels are involved. We saw that Mexico's president didn't want to be involved in any way. So I want to ask you a few things. What should we do to handle cartels and their ability to operate and what's coming through from Mexico. Let's just start with that.
Speaker 2: So, first of all, under the Trump administration, clearly he's designated defendantal crisis as a top national security priority. And it's action speaking louder than words, because really early on he declared the Mexican cartels as foreign terrorist organizations. And just this past week actually today and Monday, two major announcements both in San Diego on Monday, and also DOJ put the announcement out today from Western District of Texas. Major indictments on the cartels, both on the Cinela cartel side and also on the CJNG side. So the US government is working now in a whole government approach to attack this problem. Now, we have seen some progress in Mexico. We have seen some increases in labs being hit disruptions. Obviously, we can never forget back. In February rows I was at Dulles Airport when a large Mexican military plane landed with seven leaders of the cartels, and we had twenty nine that landed in America that day from Mexico and including the killer of Kiki Kamarina Raphael Carol Cantaro, who we've been waiting for for forty years. So Mexico has stepped up. There's been some good signs, but unfortunately, we have a weapon of mass destruction coming into this country. It's not just fentanyl, as we talked several times, it's all these other synthetic opiods which we could talk about, So it's not fentanyl coming in over the border.
Speaker 1: And before we talk about that, I know what you're referring to. It's the one that they used to tranquilize animals initially. But before we do that, I want to ask you about China, because you know we stay here in the United States that China has a price to pay where fetannol is concerned and coming into this country. China says that fentanyl issue is the responsibility of the United States. Who's right.
Speaker 2: So, Rose, I got to tell you, you know, I've been in law enforcement my whole life. I just ran the DEA for fifteen weeks before I left on Bay Second, and I will tell you, and I've been preaching this for a long time. We are aggressively going after the cartels, both at the border and all over America. Law enforcement is doing a great job. Unfortunately, where we have failed miserably is we have not educated the kids. So China is right when they say the phentomol issue is the responsibility of us in the sense of if we're not even educating our kids and the demand is going through the roof, and now we have rose the unintended victims like the infants and the children that are dying from accidental accidental exposure in these homes. So yeah, we do have a lot of responsibility, and this is a multifaceted fight. But let's not forget the Homeland Security Select Committee investigated in twenty twenty four and put out a release that the Chinese government was incentivizing the chemical companies to manner facture and export these chemicals as long as they were leaving China, right, chemicals that were really deadly leaving bus They have all over their e commerce. They have websites where you could go on and you could buy xylazine. As you said, living in Pennsylvania, you know, like Kensington, it's like the Night of the Living Dead. You have people walking around that have xylazine in their system, which is a horse tranquilizer, which basically is causing the crosis the rotten of human tissue, so there's a lot of blame to go around. I feel that we're on a positive track right now, and I think that we just need to keep the pressure on. And I think President Trump and the administration is going to continue to hold Mexico accountable for the cartel's actions. I mean, personally, I've said this repeatedly. I wouldn't mind using some you know, state of the art sophisticated drone technology to start taking out some of the commanding control infrastructure. And I know President Trump has asked the Mexican president if she was interested in the port from our military, and at least at this point publicly, they're saying no, she's not interested. So hopefully she'll change her mind and we can have more success.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's a great I mean, we have to really get in there where it's happening. And I know that, you know, you and I have been at rallies, We've been with families that have lost something to a fentanyl poisoning. These I guess what I want people to know, Derek, and this is what I know is part of your emma. You want them to understand this is not we're not talking about drug addicts here that die from fentanyl. This is not that at all. As a matter of fact, I remember a story in fact, I think you were on a show with me once with a mother of a girl that was delivering muffins or cookies to a next door neighbor, fell through the porch, the wooden porch and was in pain and told her girlfriend about it, and her girlfriend thinking that she's just offering her something that's going to take away the pain. Turns out it was leasd with fentanyl and she died. These are not these are one offs. These are not children who are into drugs in any way, shape or form.
Speaker 2: Right, So it's very clear, and I'll give credit to the Democrat up in Massachusetts, Jake auchinclass. I don't know how to say his last name, but he said it perfectly. This is state sponsorship poisoning of the US on behalf of the CCP. We have babies, we have victims that are all over this country. We have young children being deceived to death when they think they're taking some legitical, legitimate pharmaceutical pill and in fact it's got fentanyl. But now rows what we're seeing, like the DA just put out their National Assessment, and they also put out a warning this past week on car fentanyl. Car hall is way more powerful, one hundred times more powerful than fentanyl, and it's out there. It's showing up in record levels out there in the streets. The DEA labs have determined the presence of car fentanyl in the different illicit drugs. So bottom line is, you know, we're seeing a total increase in poisoning and illicit drug supply, which means all people that are using illicit drugs are you know, potentially gonna you know, put themselves in a deadly situation because this stuff is legitimate. It's killing at record levels. And despite some of those you know warnings and some of those you know results that are coming out from CDC, we shouldn't be raising the white flag anytime soon. Okay, we have a long way to go. We're doing a good job. Everyone's working better together. We're getting more support from the White House and the administration, which is really long overdue. But we have lots of work to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we do. And just you know, as a side note too, to the car fentanyl. You've talked about how dangerous is but this they say it's more deadly than heroin. It's an opioid like no other. And there's a challenge there too for first responders because it's that powerful, as is ventanyl. But it is that powerful. So if you touch or inhale, a dose is smaller than a penny, even very, very small. It's just it's frightening to think that that's out there now too. And again, who is at risk. It's our children who are at risk. So we when we consider that the kids, and we talk a lot about the cartels, the border, but one thing that I know that is close to your heart is the children and preventing these ventanyl deaths altogether. So what do we need to do that we're not doing right now to save the children?
Speaker 2: So mandatory education in every school in America. I work with families all over this country that have designed and dedicated their lives to creating school curriculum, and they're out there battling, you know, school superintendents and school boards to get into schools to try to teach these kids about this poison that's all over the country. So that's got to be mandatory. I hope that the President will make moves on this sometime soon and but you know, there's other things that are going on, Like you know, DA has a program now DA Together for Families, so we have thousands of families that we're supporting. We have, of course, have the faces of Fentanyl exhibit in the lobby of the DA headquarters, and it's a platform with educational materials, so there's a lot of materials out there. But this is my problem, Rose. This is not the job of the private citizens who lost their children. This is the number one job of the government of America to give the warnings to the public and provide resources so we can keep our country safe, keep our citizens safe. This administration has already shown that their priority is keeping Americans safe. That's why you know, we're out there, you know, in law enforcement out there every day on the streets, you know, rounding up these illegal, violent gangsters that are out there and these drug traffickers, child molesters, and rapists. So they're trying to get them out of the country. But the reality is is this is way bigger than law enforcement. We have to start educating the public. We have to get out there in the schools mandatory. There should be no exception, And I can't imagine why it's taking this long, and it's one of these political things. And as I've said Rose many times, this is not a red or a blue issue. It's a red, white and blue issue. Every American needs to unite on this issue because it's killing our future generation. It's killing our military at record levels, and so we have to get more serious about it. And it's way beyond just fentanyl. Remember that Chinese criminals are actually providing the money laundering services for the cartels right now, So they're picking up cash all over the country and laundering it very sophisticated laundering. But here's another thing that they're doing ros and we talked about this. They're actually out there and they're dominating the cultivation and distribution of illicit marijuana. Why is that important Because they're spraying the marijuana in many cases with Chinese pesticides. We have no idea what the hell that is.
Speaker 3: And oh my god, the.
Speaker 2: DEA just put out a release that the average PhD content in some of the illicit marijuana is twenty five to thirty percent. That's why we're seeing kids go to the emergency room. That's why we're see an increase in you know, marijuana schizophrenia and psychosist because the Chinese have their fingerprints all over this, and shame on Americans and shame on our government. We're not connecting the dots across all of the acts of the Chinese criminal. It's not just sentanyl and fentanyl precursors. That's that's a big part of what they're doing, but the money laundering, the marijuana, illicit grow operations. They're killing our kids at record level, So we have to get more serious. Hopefully, some of the negotiations that the President is doing now are going to lead to good results, but it's going to take a lot of efforts.
Speaker 1: Well, is there is any hesitancy in the schools? Is that part of the problem too? And I agree with you. It shouldn't be the job of those who lost someone a child that died from the fentanyl poisoning. It shouldn't be their job to educate, even though I applaud them for all that they're doing because they don't want this to happen to another family. But where is there a disconnect? Are the schools open minded to this? Have we even approached them? Is there anything enforced already that we can present?
Speaker 2: Well, like I said, the families already have certified curriculum, and in many states they're already doing it.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, but what's the hold up in the others though, that's my question.
Speaker 2: Because of the school boards and the politics, because they don't understand the issue. Rose. It's the same problem that I've had for the last five years trying to recruit social media influences, professional athletes, trying to get celebrities to come out and speak about this problem, and they're all hiding, they don't want to do it, and sadly, in many cases, they've lost their own relatives, some of these high profile athletes and celebrities, and they don't want to do it because they don't understand the problem, the magnitude of the threat. They're embarrassed by their loss, which I understand, and no one is. You know that anybody that has a heart can understand losing a child is so catastrophic. So the point is is that the army of Grievan family that are out there, they're trying to save other lives. They're putting up billboards, they're raising money, they're competing against each other to raise limited funds to just try to educate America. Why isn't the government doing that?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: I understand President Trump has already said he's going to start putting out commercials showing the catastrophic damage of sentinel poisoning. And that's great, that's the right thing to do. And I plowed them for you thinking about that, because we didn't hear that during the last administration. They never talked about educating the kids because it became very political with China and the Southwest border and anybody that thought it was okay to just let millions of unknowns into the country.
Speaker 3: I mean, look at it.
Speaker 2: Look what's causing now Our resources are now being diverted to go after the illegals that are here, which.
Speaker 3: They never should have been here.
Speaker 2: And then you look numbers right now, thank god CBP Border Patrol and law enforcements out there. You look at the numbers just in the last three months, there's only been thirty four thousand Southwest border landing count. If you look at the numbers last year, in the last three months, five hundred and fifty eight thousand.
Speaker 1: This is an outrage and Derek and I and I feel it in you too. When you talk. We have like thirty seconds where can people go to learn more?
Speaker 2: Well, the DA has one pill can kill the DA has. Like I said, this new website, it's got a lot of stitch the lease. It can go on there and they can get the information. And we have a community outright people all throughout America in every state that could be you know, talk to if a family wants a call to try to get more. Thank you more information.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, Derek. Thank you for your heart, thank you for all that you do. You are a hero. Thank you so much for joining us today.
Speaker 2: You Rose, have a great weekend.
Speaker 1: God bless This is a Sean Hannity Show. We'll be back with more after this one eight hundred and ninety four one.
Speaker 2: Seawn.
Speaker 1: If you want to be part of the show, welcome back to the Sean Hannity Show. My name is Rose. I'll be with you this afternoon. And guess what Sean is back on Monday after he had the opportunity of a lifetime I think, to travel with President Trump during his Middle Eastern tour and that was very successful. We're going to talk about some of those things in fact with my guest right now. He is known to many as Pastor Jack. He leads the Calvary Chapel Chino Hills. He's got a television broadcast called Real Life with Jackhibbs. You can go to his site. It's Jackkibbs dot com. Real Life Network is awesome. I listen all the time to his podcast, to his sermons. Please welcome to the show, Pastor Jack Hibbs, your favorite here at Pastor Hibbs Ros.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: We got to meet for the first time at the National Religious Broadcasters event this spring and I was so thrilled to finally see you in person. It was great experience.
Speaker 3: Well listen, that is mutual, and we did more than that because you did a great job on our program in programming and it was a great blessing and so Rose as always, it's always great to speak with you.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. It was a pleasure to do that. And also I've been plugging the fact that I have a podcast now on Real Life Network, so I've been asking people to check it out. So thanks for that. You know, there's a lot going on right now, and one of the things that I'd like to talk to you about is Trump's Middle East tour, because if we think about it, go all the way back to twenty twenty, Pastor Jack, there's a landmark achievement between the United States and the Middle East in terms of diplomacy, and that was the Abraham Accords, and that led to peace agreements between Israel, United Arab Emirates, Bahrian and Morocco. But here's the thing right now, President Trump has been saying that he would really, really like it. It is his dream, he said, for Saudi Arabia to join the Abraham Accords. What's the significance of that statement of what happened in twenty twenty, because that was quite significant in fact, and what you think will happen in the future here with all that he's been doing in the Middle East.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I'd like to pre up my response by saying, just going back to Trump's first term, he honestly should received the Nobel Peace Prize for the achievement of the Abraham Accords. There's just no doubt about it. Yeah, oh yeah. Having said that, listen, Saudi Arabia is the home of the Islamic world. It is the no pun intended, but it is the mecca of the Islamic universe. And so if Saudi Arabia would sign on to the Abraham Accords. You're talking about an influence among the Islamic world that could cause some tremendous economic and I hope anyway peace reforms among those that are moderate to conservative Muslims. In other words, if if the crown prince in Saudi Arabia were to join the Abraham Accords, it would isolate the radicals in the world quite substantially. It would be fantastic, It would be great. And then Rose listen, you know, well the Bible, if somebody would like to go look at Ezekiel chapter thirty eight, they're going to find out that the future speaks about a future war in Israel that has not yet taken place, because those nations are listed, and there's a nation that does not come against Israel in that war, and that nation is none other than Saudi Arabia, also known in scripture as Shiba and Dban. So this is a remarkable thing, both prophetically from the Bible and also economically and politically for the world. This is quite a moment. I think we're looking at a reprieve moment where Trump has had this success and we hope that it expands into secure in Saudi Arabia. Into the Agraham Accords.
Speaker 1: Very interesting, Actually, Pastor Jack, I did not know that from Ezekiel, and that's fascinating to hear that today. So thanks for sharing that. I mean, that's very powerful. And you brought up Israel and there's still that unrest that's happening right now between Israel and Gaza, and I just like you think it's going to maybe slowed down or things that are going to get better, but then it just rears its ugly head again, the unrest. What are your thoughts on what's happening right now today in Israel? I know you have a lot of friends, a lot of leaders over there in that country. What do you think what's happening right now in your mind?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, thank you for that. Yes, it is true. We're heavily invested in Israel and the Middle East, both in Israel and broadcast programming throughout the Middle East. Having said that, I have been to the Middle East. I've been to Israel some twenty three times, and so I speak from a little bit of experience when I say that there's a whole lot of people that are caught up in the radicalization of a few. Remember, if you've got a crowd of people. Then five of them are shouting. It feels like the entire crowd is shouting. Having said that terrorism has to be starved out. It's got to be dealt with in a very blunt and a very very firm way. It does respond to diplomacy. We all know that humanistry shows that it doesn't respond to overtures of peace. Radicals and violence and terrorism has to be eliminated. So, for example, you rose and I we've just watched this week, Israel has confirmed the elimination of yet again another head leader of Hamas and these terrorist organizations. Eventually, if Israel is allowed to do what it needs to do, they're going to run out of bad guys. Hamas, Hezballah, the hu Thi's, They're going to run out of bad guys. People eventually get the message. If I'm the next guy to be installed as the leader, I've got about a three months life, a shelf life. I'm going to be eliminated. This has got to happen. Sad to say that this is the way that it is. If they would just lay down their arms as Natanna who's calling for and as witcuff this calling for. I mean, look what Witkof is saying, just give us, give us Israeli survivors from the captivity, and give us uh some the dead bodies of those captives, and we will pause for forty five days, we'll talk things out and and let's let's work this out. And the terrorist leader said, no way, no, We're going to keep going. So, you know, how do you how do you talk to somebody who doesn't want to talk? Sadlis said to say, in this world there's wars and rumors of wars, and these bad guys have got to be eliminated. And I think we should let Israel keep doing what they're doing, because nobody's got the resolve to do it but Israel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree with that one hundred percent. And net and Yahoo for that matter. You know, since we're on the topic of Israel, you know, I thought it was interesting not too long ago, Bill Maher had talked about how the Democrats are doomed if they don't stand up to the radical anti Israel propaganda that's coming out from the youth, you know, and all of this goes Pastor Jack to the children not being educated, true education, the true history of not just this country, which would be really great if they understood the history of this country, but also if they understood world history, and they don't. And so now, even as Bill Maher and I think it's great that people like him are speaking out about this, but he said that someone needs to tell the kids that America is not the society where women basically have no rights, that there's zero freedom of religion, and where dissent is punishable by death. He's absolutely right, But they don't know that they have not been taught that, or they might say I don't believe that's true, but it is true. And I think that we've done a great disservice to our country to the world by not educating our youth.
Speaker 3: Well, you're timing that that question is perfect. I spoke last night at Biola University here in Los Angeles, and it was two thousands of homeschoolers, teachers and all, and they're devoted to teach accurate history, both from world history and biblical history. Why because if you know history, and you can make decisions about the future, and if you don't know it, then you don't know what to decide about the future. So here's for example, Bill Maher, I really appreciate what Bill Maher is saying, But how about this the camp that you and I traffic in, Rose, they know the truth. We know people who are raising students who know the truth. Bill Maher's audience. If Bill Maher needs to step it up even further, millions of people listen to Bill Maher. So if Bill Maher is listening to Rose Tennant right now, I would say, Bill Maher, what are you doing? You speak to the audience that we can't get to. That liberal conglomerate will not listen to a Jack or a Rose or a Sean. They just won't listen. But if and I do agree with what Mar is saying, but Mar's got to step into his universe and speak that wonderful word that he did say is you've got to start teaching people the truth. Well, the voices within that camp Ros they've got to do it because they won't let you and I in. They won't listen to us. They think we're nuts, they think we're like nationals, or we're somehow a pie in the sky kind of strange people. And yet we're lovers of history. And the reason why is because I believe personally that God is the god of history. But that's how I know the future. I look back at what to do and what not to do, so I can make decisions moving forward as to what to do and what not to do. And until our kids get that foundation, which I believe history is the greatest foundation of all. Until we get that down, we're not going to win the culture that is to follow in our footsteps. But if we do, there's a lot of hope. And so you and I are committed to that, and I think it's just refreshing. Even here in California, there's a lot of reasonable Democrat for example, that are starting to speak up and say, listen, this this whole thing that we've been going down this path, it's not working. And we're seeing tremendous movements of that needle in California. But you're right, history is the key. We got to teach it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we absolutely do. And those are great comments too. By the way, you know, one of the other things I was thinking about. I had read something that you posted on X about our children. You said that we should be doing everything to protect them. And what do you see right now as the greatest threat against our children? Because honestly, I mean This is exactly where the enemy would want to come in, whether it is whether we're talking flesh or spiritual. But they are the future and we do see a lot coming up against them. Derek Maltz just shared on the fentanyl issues that we have, and there are other drugs coming into that are so dangerous, but you commented on this. I only unfortunately have about three minutes, but if you could take those three minutes and share what you feel are some of the greatest concerns and what we should do as parents and grandparents.
Speaker 3: Concern it's actually one answer to various things. The greatest concern is that number one, it isn't there's an agenda. There's an agenda to indoctrinate our kids rather than teach them. And if you indoctrinate them and you do not teach them, then you can control them. The other thing is this the same attack though, and that is innocence. What is wrong with innocence? It used to be a virtue. Now we've got adults attacking the innocence of children. Be it this pornographic garbage that's in public schools, that's in public libraries now that's being found out. What is wrong with innocence. We need to protect children and preserve their innocence as long as possible. And another thing is this, and again it's all tied together. The war on kids is that we've got to stop abusing children with bizarre, bizarre views of their gender and of their ability to mature as a child into adolescents, as though that's become some sort of a crime now. So, in a nutshell, Rose, I think that there is this demonic wave of thinking that children, instead of being propected, ought to somehow be the victims of an experiment by a social group. And it's just a tragedy. And yet the Bible tells us in the last days there's going to be profound deception, but you have to allow yourself to be deceived. You don't have to be deceived. And that's why Rose, you and I are great fans of God's word. Look, we're not big, we're not big on Churchianity or even versions of Christianity. We want the Bible. We want God's truth and that's where the hope of our children lives. Give the kids the value that they are told in the Bible of what God thinks about them, because He loves them a man.
Speaker 1: Love that. Are you still doing your eight am Eastern time prayer time?
Speaker 3: Yeah? That sounds really comfortable eight am time, so I know, yeah, five am. We're the entire year of this year, we're gathering together. There's many, many, tens of thousands of people who joined me at five am Pacific time for a five minute, ten minute time of prayer.
Speaker 1: You bet all right, tell us where to go in thirty seconds.
Speaker 3: Simply, Jackkibbs dot com. That's it, Jackkibbs dot com.
Speaker 1: I love it. Thank you so much. I love it when you join me on Sean Hannity's show. I really do appreciate that. And also on my podcast Rose Unplugged. God bless you. Thanks for what you're doing. Keep up the good work, pastor Jackhibbs. We'll be back with more of the Sean Handedy Show. Welcome back to the Sean Hannity Show. Coming up next is Congressman Buddy Carter. We've got some really interesting things to talk about and what he thinks about those three representatives that storm Delaney Hall in New Jersey last week, So we'll do that. Also, we'll take your phone calls, so get them in now so that you are in que because I want to talk to you hundred nine for one sean one eight hundred nine four one sean one eight hundred nine to four to one sewan. Also just follow me on social media. It's Rose Unplugged on most outlets. Also, my ministry is she is Called by him. You can find that on the web also Instagram, she is called and we do take prayer request there you can leave them and it's kept very confidential, and we have a team of women praying and they don't just do it one and done. They continually pray for you. And don't forget to check out my podcast. It's Rose Unplugged on Rumble and Real Life Network and other platforms as well. On the Rumble Real Life Network if you subscribe, then they'll let you know when a new podcast has come out. So that's Rose Unplugged on just about everything, all right, So make sure you call me. Don't go away, because we've got Buddy Carter joining us, some great information coming from him right after all of this. But call, get in line. I want to talk to you. Love talking to Shawn's audience