Speaker 1: It's another Jubile phone frame.
Speaker 2: Day Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 3: Hello, Yeah, Hi, this is Trevor with Pro Painters. I was looking for Emma.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is Emma.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hi Emma. So we're painting your house today, you know. Yeah, and I just wanted to give you like a little bit of an update. So, like we're almost done, but we'll probably be done, like in a couple more hours because I have to run to the store and pick up more yellow. But as soon as I get that yellow paint, it probably shouldn't be too much longer. Just to let you know we're I'm sorry, just to keep you updated on the job, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just just gonna check. Uh. I didn't ask for any yellow. I don't need any yellow. What's that for?
Speaker 3: Well, because of the painting request for your living room and bedroom and bathrooms.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but but the request was not yellow.
Speaker 3: Oh well it was yeah, eggshell, Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just you know, painting a bunch of different kinds of eggs, and I've got some of them that are cracked, and so I just need like a little bit of yellow for like a stylistic yolk coming out of them. And then also like I did a couple of sunnyside up ones, but so I'll need a yellow for that and maybe a little bit of black, just to put some salt, you know, like pepper on top of.
Speaker 2: It or something. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no no. Eggshell is a shade of white. It's a shade of white. It does not mean egged.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the eggshells are white, you know, like normal, And well I could go get some brown too and do brown eggs as well.
Speaker 2: If you want to please listen to me. You're not listening to me. You're not listening to me. Eggshell does not literally mean you paint eggs. There are no eggshells involved. It's white. It means white. How could you not know this? This is common knowledge. I could do this job better than you.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I think is it what I'm hearing is that you wanted more brown eggs than white eggs.
Speaker 2: No, no, that is not what I'm saying. Are you hearing me? No eggs, no eggs. You're not supposed to be painting eggs on my wall copy.
Speaker 3: M Okay, but if the order says eggshell.
Speaker 2: It is Oh my god, do you have a manager or someone I can talk to. This is unbelievable. I truly have never witnessed anything like this in my life. Egg Shell is a color of paint. It's a color of paint that goes on the wall. Just one color.
Speaker 3: No designs, okay, in like an ovular shape, like an oval.
Speaker 2: No eggs, No eggs, no eggs, no eggs, no eggs. Do you hear me? No eggs? And oh e ggs?
Speaker 3: Okay, no eggs. But then I don't know what I'm supposed to paint now. Oh did you want me to actually paint eggs in your house? I? I?
Speaker 2: I are you? Are you slow? I am?
Speaker 1: This is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone prank on you and your husband set you up. Oh, he said that you guys were having some painting done today and he wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 2: I am so sorry. I was like, who am I talking to? Who is this individual that I'm talking to?
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with Jubile phone pranks?
Speaker 2: We say mornings on the twenties