Speaker 1: Talk Talk talk to We're just too unapologetically black women with an opinion to talks.
Speaker 2: What's up, y'all? Think of you? Tune in for a new episode that we talked back. I show dedicated to these niggas in these holes. This is your co host A J Holiday two point oh on Instagram.
Speaker 3: What's Up team in twenty twenty four. I don't want to dedicate it to niggas and holes.
Speaker 2: No more, okay, so we gotta stick the dreamers and chasers.
Speaker 3: We'll come up with something.
Speaker 1: Let's uh revamp, Yes, revamp, stick of niggas and holes. Niggas and holes I despise really mm hmmm, I.
Speaker 2: Don't despise them like niggas.
Speaker 1: The term niggas and hose is that our audience anyway? Hey, y'all, damn man, I don't know y'all.
Speaker 2: Man sha is that our audience?
Speaker 3: AJ Holliday, how was your weekend? Baby?
Speaker 2: I'd eventful. I chilled out this weekend. I needed some rest. Christmas is coming up, y'all. Y'all started doing some Christmas shopping and shit like that.
Speaker 3: I'm giving out pecans, mints, oranges and apples and love. That's it.
Speaker 2: I'm giving out one dollar scratch off and I'm signing the back of them.
Speaker 3: How you're gonna sign the bag.
Speaker 2: Because if I win, I'll give you fifty percent. I mean, if you win, I need you fifty percent. But I'm going to be the one to cash it in my nigga.
Speaker 3: That is such a back then. I do it every year.
Speaker 2: I do it every year.
Speaker 1: What did I do this weekend? Oh, we had our girlfriends gift Exchange. So every year, me and this group of friends that I have, we pick a thing. We take terms being the host, and we pick a thing and we host this big party with lots of food and drinks and games. And this year it was Barbie themed and leather and lace girlfriends, so you had to wear leather or pictures. Yes, And I got to see me and they create a Barbie box and I'm in there like I was podcast Barbie and I brought my black Effect Mike and I.
Speaker 3: Had and I was like, it's so cute. It was so cute with so much fun.
Speaker 2: So I want to see that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I share your pictures. And that's all I did this weekend. Went to that party on Saturday, and then Sunday I rested all day because I drank so much at the party Saturday.
Speaker 3: It took me the full Sunday to recover.
Speaker 1: All I did was get up to clean my house and wash clothes and literally that was it.
Speaker 2: And later round that's a full day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so.
Speaker 2: That was it.
Speaker 3: Let's get in a stupid internet news. Okay, guys, we have some good news. We're pregnant.
Speaker 1: Well not me, or AJ's shanty. He was actually pregnant.
Speaker 3: I'm so happy for her. So she did this the black and White ball with her baby daddy, Delli, not baby daddy.
Speaker 1: He is her baby daddy till they get married. They engaged, but her baby daddy.
Speaker 3: They did the ball and someone was on the mic shan saying, seal the deal, seal the deal. They kept chanting it and a shanty and Nelly grabbed her stomach and then they were kind of like giggle and then were ushered themselves off the stage. And then it came out that she is in fact pregnant. So congratulation go as shanty.
Speaker 2: Look, people in the commons fake hearing talk about oh why she ain't get a ring first girl?
Speaker 3: However, they doing it and whatever order is being done.
Speaker 2: Some forty something year old people, I'm happy for a shaunty half. Y'all ask the highest standards for these celebrities than you got for your goddamn so for your relationship.
Speaker 3: The fuck you ain't got no damn muzzin. But I love it, man, I love it.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 3: I don't know that might be my story, bitch, I'm here for it. Betch How are we gonna podcast pregnant? What that gonna look like? What you mean you sitting on your ass doing it? Right now? You sit on your ass and do it, then my nose gonna be even bigger pregnancy?
Speaker 1: Why it's all outside, big back, big everything, nosiest hell stupid internet news. It's gonna be extra good because you're gonna be nosy as fun.
Speaker 2: Congratulations Nelly and a shanty.
Speaker 3: I'm I can't, I can't.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I said this to my therapist last week, that I'm jealous not of a shanty well now them two, but I've been having like some jealousy in my spirit and I don't know how to overcome it. It's just because I'm like, I've been single, like completely single for so fucking long.
Speaker 2: I'm not jealous anytime any of my old ass friends or any old ass celebrities get pregnant. It always gives me like this extra boost of fucking faith and hope, like, bitch, I'm next. I ain't gotta worry about nothing.
Speaker 3: I'm not too old, I can't have I still have a baby. Like it gives me hope.
Speaker 1: I'm hopeful, I love, I'm still like, when is it gonna be? May when you make it?
Speaker 2: You you have to prioritize those type of things, bitch, Okay, are you prioritizing relationships?
Speaker 3: Are you prioritizing finding a mate?
Speaker 4: I am.
Speaker 3: How I think so.
Speaker 2: On the next episode of With My Therapist go to hell, Yeah, bitch.
Speaker 3: Your therapist don't got all the answers he do.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know, but I am happy for them. I am happy for everybody that's in a relationship.
Speaker 3: I'm happy, and it's call outside.
Speaker 1: I'm happy until summertime and y'all booed up and then I'm outside and half.
Speaker 3: Usher very final show in Las Vegas, and as he was doing.
Speaker 1: His final bow out, he kind of lost his cool and started crying and fell to his knees, and it was like very monumental and nice to see him just standing that gratitude of this experience for him.
Speaker 3: And I hate that I did not get to go.
Speaker 2: I'm doing right now, y'all to see how many shows Usher did.
Speaker 3: I think it was one hundred.
Speaker 2: That's a lot. Like he literally played basketball every night.
Speaker 1: I had a whole season. Yes, so I missed. I hate that I missed his show. We should have went, aj I actually I bought tickets to go in March. I bought myself one ticket by myself, seated by myself, close to the stage because I was just trying to get real close to Usher and see if I could get a serenade.
Speaker 3: I was gonna smile.
Speaker 1: Real big with these big pretty teeth and see he come over to me, even though I ain't a celebrity. Celebrity, so I but my doctor. If y'all remember, I had my Fibruary's removed earlier this year, and the surgery was supposed to be prior to the show, but then they moved it to the day after the show, so I could not go to Vegas. I was so disappointed, so I missed it, and then I just never made it back.
Speaker 3: But at least USh is doing the Super Bowl, so I get to see him there.
Speaker 2: You know, girl, he was only scheduled to do twenty eight shows initially, that's how successful his residency. Yeah, he ended up doing a hundred shows. That's amazing.
Speaker 3: Is Yeah, he's tired, how.
Speaker 2: Even like outside from him, like you know, he has other people performing, got strippers, all types of stuff. How that's amazing.
Speaker 3: I love what you're doing. When you love what you're doing, it does not feel like work.
Speaker 2: I don't learn know how much money he made now mm.
Speaker 1: Hmm, be straight, it's kid straight, everybody straight, because them tickets was wasn't no punk ass os. Everybody tickets expensive though, I can't figure nobody worth seeing whose tickets?
Speaker 3: Eight expensive Americans? We gotta work.
Speaker 2: I want free tickets because I know y'all go overseas and y'all charging them one hundred and fifty dollars to see y'all ass But over here it's inflation on top of inflation, and that's fucked up. Yeah, yeah, I want to disc count. I went, I went the European discount. Go to Europe.
Speaker 3: You're gonna have to pay for a point taken to get there.
Speaker 2: It's just equal out shame.
Speaker 3: So yeah, did you see him like, try to touch mary leg.
Speaker 2: Girl, Marriage Blizes not that ship.
Speaker 3: Don't get off me, sir.
Speaker 2: I have so many thoughts about that. It's like, you know people be they be knowing them. People in the industry, we don't really know them. So it's like, I want that nigg energy on me. Because she even made him wipe his face. Did you see that? She was like and he was like, hey, I'm sweating and wiped his face and then she hugged him. It's another video of people producing now with Tyrese. Tyree's trying to touch her leg while posting in the picture, and Marriage Blige shoot his hand too, like.
Speaker 3: Jabiz is not doing that.
Speaker 1: But did you see him in Jay hudd I don't know if y'all saw that, but Jennifer Hudson and Common were there at the show together.
Speaker 3: Let me just say this, Common is the mail Laurie Harvey boy.
Speaker 2: Everybody talk about him though he.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, don't nobody say shit about him, But he'd be dating these women in the end and he don't say a word. We don't hear shift from him about why it is over and nothing, but he'd be having he's had, he's been connected to so many beautiful black women.
Speaker 3: It's amazing.
Speaker 2: Energy harveston.
Speaker 3: So Jay Hud where she cut her hair off.
Speaker 2: We already know they broke up.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, jay Hud stepped over coming to get the Usher, step right over his legs. Excuse me, Watch y'all, Watch y'all, baby, excuse me, and Usher kind of like grabbed like close to the side of her hip and everything.
Speaker 3: He was a little bit more.
Speaker 1: I wasn't sure if he knows that Common was actually dating her, because he was doing a lot with Jay Hud. In my opinion, to say Common was sitting right there.
Speaker 2: Is that infidel?
Speaker 1: It depends on what Common and jay Hood have decided for that relationship.
Speaker 3: That's a conversation we definitely got to get into, though. What is infidelity? What is it? Really?
Speaker 2: It is just it's essentially cheating. It's just a nice fancy word for cheating. And it doesn't have to actually just be with somebody you're in a marriage. What it could be with somebody who are you, who you are in a committed relationship with, and you step outside that relationship physically or mentally. Apparently. Okay, let's get into it. When we come back from this break. All right, y'all, we're back and we have a special guest when we talked back this week, y'all, we have the nominee for QUDS the Man of the Year, Am Easy. He is the producer of The Angie Martinez Show and what was the show you said?
Speaker 5: You all just sit down with that Easy? It's an interview show.
Speaker 2: The sit Down with m eas okay. He's also the co host of our one of our favorite people, Taylor Fun Size Tea on Empty Thoughts podcast. Y'all welcome m Easy. And we talked.
Speaker 5: Bad, y'all?
Speaker 2: How many times we don't ask you to come on? We talked back?
Speaker 6: Oh, this is my first time, but I've been asked a couple of times.
Speaker 5: But it's the scheduling stuff, you know how that goes.
Speaker 3: M We're finally good enough. We're finally good enough for Easy to join in. It only took.
Speaker 6: Three years cool fifty five minutes before I gotta get back to my nine to five.
Speaker 3: All right, so let's get into it.
Speaker 2: So we know y'all have been seeing what's been going on with g Z and Genie Mai as soon to be ex wife. They have had a what tune if you have relationship. They got a one year old daughter out of the whole situation. He filed for divorce back in June. We didn't hear about it until like September, July, September, some shit like that. Recently they're back in court because he said she's gatekeeping the kid and Genie Mike countered with infidelity. Okay, and when we think about infidelity, we always think about marriage, like you don't really think about infidelity when you're in a just a committed relationship with a man, you automatically. The word usually only comes up in court when you're getting a divorce. So we wanted a married man on the show, right or someone married to talk about infidelity and what exactly doesn't mean to them because based on this prenup that Geez and Genie MI has, listen, it's very detailed what they consider cheating slash infidelity. You don't know what im fidelity is. It is cheating on your in your marriage or in a relationship with a committed partner is essentially what it is. Okay, what do you consider cheating?
Speaker 5: Anything that you can do in front of me, any people in.
Speaker 3: Front of me cheating, So putting on my tampon.
Speaker 5: Why can't you do that in front of me?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: On it in front of you. That's not in your business. Some things are meant to be.
Speaker 6: That's not something that you could get in trouble for cheating.
Speaker 5: Like you can put a tamp on it by yourself, that's fine.
Speaker 3: You said anything, Okay, anything, anything.
Speaker 6: Dealing with the opposite sex that you wouldn't do in front of me is a problem.
Speaker 2: These people grown why I said anything? But that might be another level now because some people you sunk with a woman, they may not consider that. Some men may not.
Speaker 5: Is she penetrating you?
Speaker 3: So it's cheating if it's a strap. But if they're just scissoring, I think you should. I mean, it's cool.
Speaker 5: See now it's getting into Can I watch in my involved? Is this behind my back? Like?
Speaker 6: What are we?
Speaker 5: What are the parameters here?
Speaker 3: Does it matter? Does it matter if.
Speaker 6: I'm involved in the scissoring? Like I could sit and watch and have a drink and smoke while that's going on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're cool.
Speaker 6: But if it's behind my back, I think that's a I mean, you need may need to have a conversation.
Speaker 1: So it basically infidelity is different based on the couple in your opinion, Yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean I don't think there's one direct definition of infidelity. I mean, as as a young man, I was like, you can't even I wouldn't even allow you to say hello to somebody without me being there.
Speaker 3: And when you got older, what changed that you stop caring.
Speaker 6: I got more secure of myself, Like I don't. I mean, if that's what you want to go, do that I find somebody else.
Speaker 5: I'm not. I wasn't.
Speaker 6: I'm not defined by who was next to me anymore. Like I'm cool with whaiim.
Speaker 2: Nice self awareness. We had an episode on that. Paragraph eight of the prenuptial agreement between GZ and Genny. It specifies what each one of them could be hit. Each one of them could be hit with a financial penalty if they partaken if they participated, so, it says, in the event that either party engages in sexual relations an emotional relationship, or is emotionally or sexually suggestive in communication with the third party via all forms of electric communications, including but not limited to, texting, sex thing, facetiming, social media, and or direct messages, shall result in a significant financial penity upon the adulterer. Adulterous party So y'all saw Jeez on the sit down with me a long right, and he said, real niggas don't cheat. So how is that possible now for your wife to say that you cheating but didn't.
Speaker 5: Isn't Jez the one that's filing for divorce? So yeah, how is that?
Speaker 2: So she's countering what because he cheated in the fidelity? Infidelity? So based on their prenup, right, he said, real niggas don't cheat. We know, men really consider cheating penetration, and they don't take into consider exactly, they don't take into consideration. Sometimes I'm a fraternizer. I'm make it known oftentimes, and I need to be in a marriage with somebody who's okay with me flirting here and there, not like just outright being disrespectful to my partner. But let's not pretend like people don't entertain random DMS from random people. Occasionally.
Speaker 3: You did it, Like we ain't got fans out here? The fun? What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: I'm taking it back.
Speaker 6: I mean, I think there's levels to that as well, Like you can't be just out here just flaunting that you're entertaining these other people while you're in a committed relationship.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 6: I mean, if she went through his phone, there's a lot of different variables that could be why they're separated. Because if he was a person that was looking for the divorce, firs that it had to be something before the cheating or the infidelity that made him want to get out of the relationship. And I think maybe she's just doing that as a get back. No, that can't be what we're looking at here.
Speaker 3: I mean that's very possible.
Speaker 1: But I mean when you put all those things very specific in your prenup.
Speaker 3: It was almost right.
Speaker 1: It was almost like her attorney was preparing her for him to teat sixteen texting.
Speaker 3: I just feel like every man.
Speaker 2: They both agree to it, though, Yeah, but I mean they both had to sign the prenup.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't have agreed to that ship would you have agreed to why?
Speaker 2: I know I couldn't. But you're the partner you have should know. You can't not not text niggas. I can't not. I'm gonna be no hold on. I'm not saying I don't ever initiate bullshit. I never initiate stuff, But I'm not gonna say that. There hasn't been a time where somebody hit me up, and I don't like send a little eye or just something just not to not to just like diss them completely.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: So what if my partner, because I had a nigga, logged into my social media for a whole year, so I'm pretty sure he saw all types of shit. The only difference between me and him is that I am not that intrusive. I'm not going through your shit. I'm gonna let you live and usually like the truth, I'm knocking on the door. I'm just not gonna be the one to go out looking for shit to hurt my own feelings. Some people do that, So if you happen to see some shit, just know that this is regular human. So I'm easy you damn you're married.
Speaker 6: No, No, I'm very transparent with my wife. She knows a password to my phone. After this conversation, she can look through my phone. There's nothing there. But have I entertained well to a level like I'll say hello, I'm like no, And once it gets to a point where she's she's talking that talk, listen, we can't know. You know, if you follow me, you know I have a wife and on that we can't continue this conversation, but right, yeah, I would hope that she's detting those conversations when it gets to that level as well, because that's right.
Speaker 2: See, I definitely will dat him, right, But then if the messages is for in my eyes, and then my significant other happens to see this thing, they can create whatever narrative around it that they want to to fit whatever story they may have in their head already. Right, I may just say hey, wave back, or not even really entertain the conversation, but that still can be considered cheating to my partner. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: And this goes back to my original statement. Anything that you wouldn't do around me is I would consider cheating. Because if if we're in a better two o'clock in the morning and this person texts you and I can't be over them, but like, yo, so who's texting us back?
Speaker 5: Then that's not a conversation you need to be.
Speaker 1: I agree there, because shouldn't nobody need to texting you? Because texting and all, right, do you feel like texting and DM is the same.
Speaker 5: Thing, same access to you?
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 3: I know it's not the same. Texting is very more personal.
Speaker 1: They got your phone number and they feel comfortable to text you at two am versus somebody. Somebody could be some nigga in Kenya who is it's seven am?
Speaker 2: Or we get him where he at?
Speaker 3: I don't know this person, you know, so it's I feel like though the text.
Speaker 6: Message is definitely a little more personal. I have changed my statue, right. I think the fact that you gave this person your number and you guys have had conversation and interaction, that makes it a way more person the d M that anyone has.
Speaker 3: Access to you, right, And I'm sure she know you got a man.
Speaker 1: He know you got a man, so he just disrespectful at this point.
Speaker 3: Don't text me a time at all.
Speaker 2: That done costs plenty people out, Like what what'll make you think that you can do that?
Speaker 1: I'm single and I'll be mad when people call me. If you call me at that hour, I'll be like, who died?
Speaker 3: Who's dead? That's how I answered the phone, because what the.
Speaker 2: Fuck are you? Well?
Speaker 3: Right, you watch your damn mind, nigga, I got that'll be an emergency.
Speaker 2: So some of the fans are some of the fans are saying that on real that Genie Mi posted once while they were on vacation. How Gez snatched his phone and hit it real quick when she you know, walked by him, So he probably thought she'd never seen his frightnizing, but she held on to it for the for an opportune time.
Speaker 6: Like now, just because I don't want you going through my photos doing something that's my privacy. That that that's like, that's that's my diary. I go through a whole bunch of stuff, doesn't mean i'mcheating. I just don't want you to go through my things. Oh no, no, no, by no.
Speaker 1: So why so but you said you you let your wife have your passworder and she can go through it anytime she wants.
Speaker 5: That doesn't mean Okay, damn.
Speaker 6: At the time, I could be doing something I'm not supposed to be doing. But if I'm watching a porno and I'm sitting there and she's trying to look at what I'm much like what you're doing, get away.
Speaker 1: From me, Like that doesn't mean you're not supposed to watchorn. Now you just said something I'm not supposed to.
Speaker 5: Be doing, according to her, like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like she don't like.
Speaker 6: So if I'm watching porn. She comes up behind me, of course I'm gonna like, yo, nah, what do you you know what I'm saying, there's a lot of situations that could make him not want to pass over his phone right away.
Speaker 5: Doesn't mean he's talking to a chick or doing something erroneous.
Speaker 3: Well, it is.
Speaker 1: If you said cheatment is doing anything that your partner doesn't want you you can't do in front of them. So technically watching porn would be cheating. And with your definition, what does your wife know how much you like poorn?
Speaker 2: They have you discussed it with their exactly?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: Because I'll be seeing these bitches mad because they have me beating a dick in the bathroom or boyfriend, like just because they're home, Like, why you beat your dick? I'm home. I don't feel the type of way sometimes I wouldn't want.
Speaker 5: To be, and I don't really want you to do what I'm supposed to do.
Speaker 1: Listen, I don't have no problem with porn me neither. No, go ahead, have fun enjoying yourself.
Speaker 5: Why did I agree to you? Crazy?
Speaker 1: If it's not an actual virtual bitch where you could be like, all right now, touch yourself right there?
Speaker 3: If she's not responding to you in a real way.
Speaker 6: That's the next level. That's the oculus. That's what I'm saying, going towards that. Eventually.
Speaker 5: I don't know if I'm gonna be with that stuff because that's too much.
Speaker 3: But if you just watching some random girl from Utah, that's right.
Speaker 2: Why Utah? What the hell?
Speaker 3: I don't know, that's just where she was from in my mind.
Speaker 2: What about comment and y'all, what about commenting on social media? I remember one time, Tammy, you sent me I don't do that now. You sent me a screenshot of my nigga lusting over Erica Minez on Instagram.
Speaker 3: He was like, you say that ship.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't care. I don't care about comment I wouldn't do it. I wouldn't be putting no googli faces underneath a dude's page on Instagram. Now, now in retrospect, I'm like, uh, that was a bitchasz.
Speaker 5: Nigga.
Speaker 2: Shit, I'll just tell you because it's public. You know what I'm saying. Other people can see you, nigga. It's not like you're just doing this in a privacy in your own phone. Other people can see you putting googly eyes. Even if you don't have access to this bitch like, you're laying for doing that publicly.
Speaker 6: I was putting my place with that with my wife too. I didn't think anything of it. It was just a little hard like not even just liking a picture. She's like, yeah, but Instagram says that you like that, So any person that sees that you like that could be like, yo, you for the streets.
Speaker 2: I'm cool with the liking. I'm cool with the likes. It's the extra comments and googly eyes and and mooji's underneath a bitch picture. Because I've had a nigga try to check me for just simply liking, for real, just liking a male friend's picture, like you don't like every single picture of his like because it came across the timeline at some point in life and I clicked the heart.
Speaker 3: No, my nigga, no bitch picture.
Speaker 1: Unless she at church, she get baptized, or she see in the elderly she's volunteering that. You can like those, but if she's just standing there in some clothes, don't like that bitch picture.
Speaker 3: Do not play with what you like.
Speaker 5: Maybe it was meant for us to be social. You do know that right.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'd rather you watch her play with herself in a video that she posted the ex videos that you can't comment on.
Speaker 3: Didn't like her picture?
Speaker 2: You can leave comments on there.
Speaker 3: I would rather you just watch.
Speaker 2: I wish that was my mouth. You don't see your nigga s I.
Speaker 3: Said, watch and I participate. Just watch.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be comment mad. I wish I was there.
Speaker 3: I kill him. I kill his ass. But don't comment and don't like unless it's.
Speaker 6: Just something very especially if you're thirsting in the comment like googly eyes, hardbill she do on all like that might be a little much, but the liking to me has never been a big thing.
Speaker 1: Like whoever you like, so so it's okay for let's say, I like, it's this one guy that I follow on Instagram and he posts his video.
Speaker 3: He posts videos of him doing just regular stuff.
Speaker 1: But his dick is really big in every video, and it's just more about the dick than the laundry or anything else. It's obvious that he wants us to look at his dick. It's okay for your girl to just be liking all of those.
Speaker 5: My wife, I don't know who the guy's name.
Speaker 6: She watches this one YouTuber dude niggas always got a shirt off talking about some real nigga.
Speaker 5: Shit, I'm like, you love watching this dirty nigga with his shirt off? Hunh. She was like, what you understand? I'm like, because he got his shirt off, but I don't.
Speaker 2: Whatever you need to start talking.
Speaker 5: I don't got the muscles. It's to be a bunch of ribs and.
Speaker 2: Ship get the muscles. Niggas is going him.
Speaker 6: Now you know what I might have to do that give me some It's a thing, some breast.
Speaker 2: What else is sheting? Y'all? Y'all said, y'all too strict. Comment in and liking is cheating for these niggas.
Speaker 5: I'm doing.
Speaker 1: Comment and liking is a problem. Porn is fine though for me. Knock yourself out. Don't go too crazy. But I asked used to go too crazy though, And I didn't know what it was. I told this story before, but like I had, I was working two jobs at the time, so I was gone a lot, and I would find like two little pieces of tape in the living room, two little pieces of tape in the bedroom, two little pieces and a stairwell tape masking tape. Two little tiny pieces of masking tape all over the house all the time, and I would just be cleaning up, picking them up, picking them up. I'm like what the one day I finally said, what the fuck? Every day it's some tape, just some random fucking place in the stairwell and vasum and Nash like he was beating his dick and covering up his camera on both sides. Man at her niggas kings fucking blackmail you while you're watching porn.
Speaker 3: So I just come tape and I'm like, bro, you're beating your dick too much? How often are you being a dick?
Speaker 2: Great? Ain't even about the beating a dick, it's having my bitch working two jobs is a problem for me. Like, you're working two jobs and he got time to beat his dick excessively. That is a problem, sirs.
Speaker 6: So what's up the fact that you're worried about the people watching you beating me?
Speaker 5: You want to beat me like that?
Speaker 6: Like if I was afraid that people would be watching me, and I'm afraid of the reaction, stop beating.
Speaker 5: Me, my.
Speaker 1: You know what my issue is? Throw the tape away. Why do I have to kick up when I get off from work. That's my only problem with this. Get rid of your evidence, nigga. I'm clean it up after you.
Speaker 3: Every day.
Speaker 2: A stairway he is randomly taking a tape off itself, going up the stairs and putting on the wall.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that's not cheating.
Speaker 1: No, that's not cheating to me as long as it's not a girl who's like a real girl on the other side of the phone.
Speaker 6: Go ahead was beating his me, but couldn't perform when it was time to please you.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's a problem because now you're more engaged with this virtual sexual experience than me. So no, that's a problem. But if you like to do that in your free time, I don't care. As long as you still can satisfy me when I want it. I don't have no problem with that.
Speaker 5: I could dig it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Is that something where guys beat on so much that they can't.
Speaker 5: Have robots out here? They robots? I mean, if.
Speaker 6: Yeah, after a good one, if she comes in right after expecting when you're gonna have a problem for him.
Speaker 3: See, I never knew. I never knew we had an act of sex life. He just was I guess.
Speaker 5: I mean he's young, right, he was young, so of course you got it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was younger. Yeah, that was a young story. But at forty, yeah, boy, leave your dig till I get off work.
Speaker 3: If you can't make it. If you can't if you can't make it work two times in the day.
Speaker 6: When you come home, because I'm trying to me, I'm trying to figure out where you are so I can make sure I got time for you.
Speaker 5: Close.
Speaker 2: You're good, You're close.
Speaker 4: It's crazy, Yeah, because women, man, we be in our sexual prime around this time.
Speaker 2: Man, like mid thirties into like mid forties, we'll be trying to smash and niggas like y'all lose the momentum. I feel like by thirty five a lot.
Speaker 6: For a black guy at thirty five, Like.
Speaker 1: How so, how so it's actually soft meaning to live a song life. No, I agree, I understand, you know what, And that's why you just got to catch them young so you can get all their good years like how they do us.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, I was definitely it's some forty niggas dick out here slinging dick at forty. It's something you just gotta you gotta catch the fortio dick slingers.
Speaker 3: I haven't had.
Speaker 5: You don't want that.
Speaker 6: You wouldn't question his forties, still out here just slaying ship.
Speaker 5: They got nothing.
Speaker 6: You really wouldn't question him at all, Like damn, So you ain't decided to slow down or have a family or bail tom No, no, no, I'm.
Speaker 2: Just saying he's still able to perform. You gotta get niggas that are runners. Niggas who came up with their cardio health. Those are the dick slingers. Okay, you have to worry about them having a poper pill to get active. Yeah, that's all I'm saying. I'm not saying, like, actually be out here home and god a fort which a lot of them still do. Be out here home at four if that dick stile working, niggas is still homing. Niggas really don't slow down until the dick stop working for real.
Speaker 1: That's what my mama said. She said, they don't slow down to they pencil don't write. She's crazy, that's.
Speaker 2: Right, right, So y'all agree with with the pre nups.
Speaker 6: I mean, if he signed it, he he read it, so he knew where he was getting himself into. Me personally, I'm not signing no prenup. What you came with is what you're leaving with.
Speaker 5: But but you have to put.
Speaker 2: Down because that the laws is stepping so and the prenup, you would have to say, what we came with is what we leave with, and anything we acquired together, that's what we'll split. Because if you don't leave, it up to the states to determine what the split is not really everything, but they they'll calculate it in a way. Yeah, depending on the laws. Like in South Carolina, the laws are still built on like women being at home and men being the breadwinners. Right, and if you you leave your wife or if your wife leaves you, like she gets a lot of your ship pension all I see at least have properties.
Speaker 5: Yeah, which you got right.
Speaker 2: I feel like pres I think people think pre naps are just for rich people. I don't think so. Man, It's for anybody who has any type of asset anything. You know what I'm saying to God, damn this house. Poor people married for love, boy, we should be married for love. I think rich people have an option have a little bit more that way.
Speaker 1: I think the first one should be for love, The first marriage, the first marriage the second you know.
Speaker 2: You already anticipating number two.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not just saying if the first one don't work, don't do it for love the second time, do it for stability.
Speaker 6: I have the running joke with my friend. I always say, if I real leave my wife, the next one's legacy. I'm going back to Haiti. I'm getting me a girl that's like six foot two, and I'm building an NBA NFL player one way or another.
Speaker 3: Got that is that?
Speaker 5: So I can understand that the next one's legacy.
Speaker 3: You Yeah, but.
Speaker 5: I'm never leaving my wife just to kiss you're watching.
Speaker 1: I know this is a little bit off topic, but Boosie said something here recently. He said that his daughter could you know, day her guide, and it would be okay for him to cheat on her, but don't put her hands. Don't put his hands on her. That's the only thing he got a problem with. You can cheat on him, but don't beat her. What's your stance on that.
Speaker 6: Wow, I don't think he's saying like he wants her to get cheated on. I think he's talking from a realistic standpoint where like, you cheat on my on my daughter, I can't beat you as for that, I can't, I can't. I can't take you. You know, I can't do anything to you because that's you chose to do that. But putting hands on my my nigga, meaning you're gonna have a real discussion about these hands. But cheating on her, breaking her heart, I think that's something every father is has to come to terms with. And I think that's what he's trying to say, like, cheat on her. You are my nigga, but put hands on her. Now we got a problem. I don't think he's okay and cheating he's.
Speaker 3: He is he is.
Speaker 2: No, No, I don't think he's okay. And we all know Woosey has like a he can't articulate. You know what I'm saying. He says exactly how he's thinking. It is just the truth.
Speaker 1: I understand what he's saying. But I just don't hurt my would have been just good. Don't hurt my daughter would have been across the board. It's like saying that. It is almost like giving a pass in a way.
Speaker 2: You know, Nah, he gotta be specific, nigga, don't put your hands on my kid. Oh we're gonna have a problem.
Speaker 1: Well, he's just like, okay, then just say that, but don't say cheating. You can cheat on her all you want, but don't put that's what he said all you want.
Speaker 3: Don't say that. Don't fucking say that.
Speaker 6: Listen that as a father, that's a prerequisite. You better know not to cheat on my daughter. But then that nigga's gonna be a nigga. You cheat on her, just know you out of here, like there's no there's no coming back from that. But you put hands on her, there's forget coming back. You may not breathe tomorrow, like there's a whole different levels of angryness. You cheat on her. I'm gonna tell her like I told you not to fuck with this dirty ass thing. I told you it's the dirty niggas. The fuck with him he beats you or now we're getting the boys and we're gonna go come see you come outside, my man.
Speaker 5: That's different.
Speaker 1: Okay, I feel that, But imagine giving someone that pass. You just can't say that even if it.
Speaker 3: Even if you just can't, that is giving.
Speaker 1: You can cheat on me all you want, but if you put your hands on me is over.
Speaker 5: No, you're not supposed to say that.
Speaker 2: But you're right tammy you right thinking about it like that, like just imagining. I'm now imagining if I was this young boy dating this girl and I'm seeing her dad say something like that, it is sort of a green light, you know what I'm saying, Like, because men already subconsciously do shit. They don't even realize what they're doing when they're doing it for real, Right, this man is now saying you can cheat on her. Go ahead and cheat on her, but you better not put your hands on her. And Boozie's mind, this is going to happen. I can't stop it whatever, Right, but just imagine a young boy listening to you, you basically green lighting him not to not back your child.
Speaker 3: And imagine being the daughter and hearing your daddy say that.
Speaker 5: I just I'm gonna have to disagree with this one.
Speaker 6: I don't think how he said it was correct, but I understand what he means by that. Absolutely stop you, for I can't stop you from loving who you love.
Speaker 5: Because as a father, if.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you don't date that nigga and you date him, what am I supposed to do?
Speaker 5: Lock you in the room, lock you in the house all day long? No, you're gonna do what you're gonna do.
Speaker 6: So if this nigga cheats on you, I told you not to be with but if he beats you that I.
Speaker 3: Get what you're saying.
Speaker 1: But it's just some things you just shouldn't say. You know, you don't need to say cheat on her all you want? You know, that's wow to me. I was like, I ain't even.
Speaker 2: Fuck up you cheat on her? Just don't put your hands on her dog.
Speaker 3: Daddy, No, that's not it.
Speaker 5: She got's crazy. I understand it, though.
Speaker 3: You understand it. Do you have Do you have daughters?
Speaker 6: I have two step daughters and one biological good daughter.
Speaker 5: Yes, I had to.
Speaker 6: I had to pull up on some god Sunday morning, a Saturday morning, as a matter of fact, she went to the park to go play basketball. It was and she's thirteen, so she's like it was the first time trying to be outside and stuff.
Speaker 5: And she walks back to the doub like, oh no, no, nobody grabs you. It was a kidnaped.
Speaker 6: She goes, no, but this strange guy was at the park. Then I'm like, excuse.
Speaker 5: Me, get a car, let's go.
Speaker 6: I got in the car and this guy was sitting there like yo, Yo, what are you doing here waiting for my girlfriend? What kind of grown ass man waiting the park for his girlfriend? Oh, I live in town. I was like, yo, what's your name? He gave me his name. I was like, yef, I ever catch you in this park by yourself, We're gonna have a prop. Took my daughter when we left, like, I don't play it by mine. I don't play it by mine.
Speaker 3: That is one thing, like the earth would be more safe without men.
Speaker 5: But you know what, I can't even do it. I can't even I can't even that night, I.
Speaker 2: Have this ongoing argument with one of my friends. We argue about patriarchy and matriarchy all the time because he doesn't understand what. He doesn't understand that the world used to be patriarchy, you know, women in power, right, and it's not to be like the matriarchy. Yeah, it's not to what it was. I saying.
Speaker 3: You said patriarchy, Oh, no.
Speaker 2: Patriarchy is for men. Matriarchy is for the women. He doesn't understand like what a world would look like like that, because all he could think about is like men and overpowering and all that. But we didn't have wars like that when it was a matriarchy, you know what I'm saying. It wasn't a bunch of dick slinging contests between groups of people. There was an annihilation of groups of people. Like we're not saying like we want to dismantle and just get do away with men. Men are supposed to be women. Men are the muscle and women are the brains. You know what I'm saying. We organize, we keep shit together. Yes, when women are more logical than men, I said it, because when men get illogical and get emotional die, people fucking die. Period.
Speaker 3: This is true.
Speaker 2: Man, bitch, just twerking is not killing anybody, ain't.
Speaker 1: No, Yeah, you don't hear about places up. It's only men. You don't ever heard. You never hear about women going to shoot no ship up. It's only these.
Speaker 3: Men doing that ship.
Speaker 2: Don't want to be in charge. No man, it's time for us to take this ship back over because y'all, y'all been sucking up the planet and mother Earth is tired. Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 5: I'm yusy.
Speaker 6: You got my mama raised me smarter than that. I mean, there is some truth to it that that men are really you know, but I think it's because they're in power, and power corrupts. Just because women get powered don't mean they can't be corruptive. Let's not play that role.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 2: No, that's not what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think eventually the pendulum will turn and women will be in power. We're going to see a women president soon. We're going to see a whole lot of stuff and we're won't be able to determine.
Speaker 5: What did better.
Speaker 3: I guess we'll have to wait and see AJ for president.
Speaker 5: Vote listen.
Speaker 2: I have been saying recently, I don't want to get into politics. I already want to go to law. I don't really want to go to law school. I just want to be a lawyer. I'm might have to go to kim k Route, might have to move to the West coast for a little while, because I know Cali, Vermont. It's certain places where not Vermont, Washington State, in some place you can go. You don't have to go to uh to school to get to be a lawyer.
Speaker 5: You don't have to take the bar.
Speaker 2: No, you got to take the bar, but you can like practice under actual lawyer right being an apprentice and then you go for the bar. That's what Kim K asked, did so, yeah, I want to do that. Man, I may get into politics.
Speaker 1: Do y'all feel like, do you feel like there's a difference between infidelity and adultery? Like, what is the difference between those? It's just another word to say the same thing.
Speaker 2: Or no, they're all cheating.
Speaker 5: I think adult, you gotta be married.
Speaker 3: For it to be adulty, though, is that what it is?
Speaker 5: I don't know. I'm guessing at this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just the physical act of cheating and infidelity. It can be emotional and physical.
Speaker 6: I think all cheating and cheating emotional, physical, mental cheating, and like, if you're e mostly in cheating, you already left.
Speaker 2: I think adultery and infidelity are just different words for cheating.
Speaker 6: What about work wives and work husbands?
Speaker 2: Necessary? I need a nigga that's gonna buy me lunch every day.
Speaker 1: As it doesn't get nah sexual, I'm okay with it. But time I gonna keep my handsome, beautiful, charming, witty husband from entertaining women at all in this earth. It's impossible. It's impossible, right, I'm not even gonna try to do that. It's just impossible to even try to manage, you lose your hair, your bitches, you lose your edges trying to, you know, control some shit like that.
Speaker 3: So why even do That's what I.
Speaker 2: Lean towards, like I think that women men feel like they can control us in that way, and they shouldn't be controlled in that way. I just want to be equal in that department. I don't want to control everybody. I don't want nobody to control me. Yes, that's where communication comes in at I can find somebody that's okay with all this shit. I can find and I'll be okay with this shit.
Speaker 5: That means he loves you more than you love him.
Speaker 3: That's how it should be.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 5: Who loves a person more? Is that a disadvantage?
Speaker 1: There's thing is equal love in a marriage. I'm sorry, it's just it's not. Somebody's gonna be chasing the other one. And it's always and it flip flops, and I feel like it should it should flip flop back and forth, but.
Speaker 3: Mostly in my in my direction. I'm hoping, you know.
Speaker 1: So I'm not gonna be like wasting my time trying to make sure my husband at work without a work wife.
Speaker 6: No, But if he's like Oh babe, what's up. I'm just I'm going to lunch with Lashawna whatever her name is. And you're like, what, He's okay to go to lunch with some girl?
Speaker 3: Yes, it easy. There was this clip that's going around.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you've seen it, but there's a young lady in the car and she was discussing and like going through her guy's phone, and she was saying, like, you shouldn't do that. And I wish I had found him talking to women, but what I found was him talking to his boys, and he was talking shit about me, and he said that sometimes I don't feel like she's beautiful. I don't feel like my girl is pretty. And she was very upset with what he said, and she was like me, nigga, like are you talking about me? So do you feel like it's okay? And how do you feel about that situation?
Speaker 5: What talking shit about your girl to your friend?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: All the time, It's normal, right, Niggas do that shit all the time. I'm sorry business.
Speaker 6: To the extent of niggas talking about I don't think she's pretty. I'm tired of her type shit. But listen, my wife wild absolutely go through my phone and see me and my best friends talking about it.
Speaker 5: She said, this ship, how the fuck does your wife do this? And niggas do that type of shit all the.
Speaker 3: Time, and woman too, we beg. I definitely don't call my ex nigga ugly when I was mad at him, Like, tell you what this ugly?
Speaker 2: He was probably actually ugly. That girl was cute, but I guess, like beds is in the eye of the beholder.
Speaker 6: But she did something that was someone that can be very attractive. You could be with them, but certain ship they do annoys you, and it will will will will the detract from their attraction just because you're already annoyed at them, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So I get that part of it. Or maybe they've been dating too.
Speaker 1: Long and well she said, it was only a couple of months. But who looks pretty all the time?
Speaker 5: My wife?
Speaker 3: That's right, m easy, you better say that ship nigga.
Speaker 1: But I promise you she'd have had some bookers hanging out her nose, crust in the morning, hanging out the side of her mouth like you know, we're all human. It was just like, right, nobody looks good all the time. I feel like that wasn't that bad to be mad about as a woman, like.
Speaker 2: You don't want to see it though, That's why you should stay the fun up out of people's ship.
Speaker 3: Right, Stay.
Speaker 2: Stay out of people's stuff.
Speaker 3: Because you definitely look ship for sure. I used to be that girl.
Speaker 2: What I will dump a nigga over. Not really for frightnizing in the d ms, but if I see you hauling at bitches and they like nigga like not hollering back, I'm gonna dump you. I'm gonna dump you because you can't get bitches.
Speaker 5: Hey.
Speaker 2: J imagine if you see your man trying to holler at random women on the internet and everybody curving him, well, everybody he's DM is curving him. Everybody's curving him like that is so embarrassing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: See, at first I was gonna get on you, like what you mean, But now you with the homie that nobody wants.
Speaker 5: That's a question. You gotta figure that out, that's right.
Speaker 1: I don't need everybody to want my nigga, So I don't need y'all to want my nigga. Now, typically they would, though I don't understand how I would be with somebody that nobody else want.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. I imagine I started looking in.
Speaker 1: The mirror at my self, like, why how did I end up with this nobody want nigga?
Speaker 3: You know, how did I end up with him? Something happened to.
Speaker 6: Him, Something happened to him, something happened.
Speaker 3: It was something happened.
Speaker 1: Clearly he's in his face where something bad has happened to him, and I stuck become him because there's no way I started with the nobody wants nigga.
Speaker 3: If I want you to want you, I promise.
Speaker 6: I think that's well, that's another topic for another thing. I think women forget the guy you want. You're not the only one that wants it. There's a lot of women that want that's saying I don't.
Speaker 2: Want to be the only one that want him. I just want him to choose me every day. That's it, right, Yeah, choose me because I'm choosing you. You think you think you're the only person who want me. That's why he's hopping hisself for once every quarter and see what's up?
Speaker 3: Don't go in mind? Yeah, come mind?
Speaker 2: You really behave.
Speaker 3: Not because I'm knowing anything. It's just like a lot of people in there trying to shoot. They shot.
Speaker 6: That's that's intimidating, man, Like I don't want to have to compete with seventy five other thiggers.
Speaker 1: Just stay out my phone because it's seventy five. It's a whole NFL team in there trying.
Speaker 2: To get trying to a whole request box.
Speaker 1: So stay out of there, and I'm gonna stay out of yours. I gonna learn my lesson it easy. I know you gotta go. Your life is very, very busy, and we appreciate you for joining us. Do you have any advice for Black men, married or not on infidelity?
Speaker 6: Think about your mama. Every decision you're about to make, think about your mama. If she's gonna be in your ear, like yo, listen, you shouldn't do that.
Speaker 5: Don't do it. Think about your mama. Treat every woman with respect.
Speaker 6: Think about your mama, Think about your daughters, think about your aunties. And and I think life will be a lot more easier to go along with because I think there's too much negativity. It's to much aggression. Women are supposed to be held with a little Femininists like you're supposed to be careful with them. And I think there's a lot of aggression going on because there's too much of nastiness going on between sides. So think about your mom, think about your grandma, think about your aunt, think about your daughters when you think about doing things and reacting with women to be better off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm a dad, though, I know a lot of days out here and ship.
Speaker 5: Here we go, just another one waiting for that topic called me back.
Speaker 3: We appreciate you, Thank you so much for joining us.
Speaker 5: Appreciate you, guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hold on, you don't want to plug yourself right quick?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: Hey yo? But yeah, I'm easy.
Speaker 6: I am am easy on all your social platforms and all that.
Speaker 5: Keep a lookout for the family page, meet the Masoes one and all that. Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 3: Guys, Thank you later, by y'all.
Speaker 5: Listen.
Speaker 2: If you enjoyed this episode, tune in every Thursday your iHeartRadio app wherever the fuck you get your podcast at. This is your co host, a j Holiday. It's two point zero on instagrams, y'all.
Speaker 1: Once again, I remind y'all that you are loved by me every week.
Speaker 2: Shut up.
Speaker 1: It's official team band on Instagram, y'all follow me and remember to speak now and never hold your peace,