Speaker 1: Democrats right now, they're in a really awkward spot. They're trying to figure out exactly how to deal with the Democratic Socialists. Van Holland went on Meet the Depressed and was asked about what do you do is the Democratic Party completely dead? As a Democratic Socialist running the show? How do you handle with the extremism of the Democratic Party? And here's what Van Holland, one of the Democratic leaders had to say.
Speaker 2: Delve a little deeper into this debate that you referenced inside the Democratic Party. Florida Congressman Jared Moskowitz fended off a DSA backed challenger in his district, and he's taking a very different view of Democratic Socialists of America. Here's what he said about DSA members likely to join Congress next year. He writes, quote, they're anti American at their core. People who have said anti American things and have said things that are pro Russia and pro China. Should they really get a security clear And he asked, do you think the Democratic Socialists have a place in the Democratic Party?
Speaker 3: Senator, Yes, they do.
Speaker 4: As part of the debate and in this upcoming election, candidates can be very clear about where they strongly disagree with the DSA, which is probably on most issues, but they can also talk about.
Speaker 5: Their own plans.
Speaker 4: So you know, I'm not afraid of debate. I think that those in the Democratic Party who are afraid of a healthy debate are missing the point because voters, including Democratic voters, they don't want to simply return to the pre Trump status quo. They want Democrats who are going to stand for something. And I can strongly disagree with one set of Democrats, but I think that debate is healthy.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, talking about the debate, let's talk about the DSA platform. It calls for, in part, replacing the president and Supreme Court with an executive and judiciary chosen by and subordinate.
Speaker 1: I'm just going to stop there. We've gone through the Democratic platform. Democrats, there's this platform. You notice what Van Holland tried to do there. Them voters don't want to simply return to pre Trump's s tas quote.
Speaker 6: We're just trying to figure this out.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be fine, Everything's okay, kumbaiaism, right, all right, So then let's see what happens when he's pressed on this in a different way. And notice how again they are terrified.
Speaker 2: It's a platform it calls for, in part, replacing the President and Supreme Court with an executive and judiciary chosen by and subordinate to Congress, and quote, to abolish the Senate the chamber of course in which you serve. Do those ideas go too far for you?
Speaker 4: Yes? Of course they do for me. And I think a lot of the folks who are running, regardless of where they are on the Democratic spectrum, have rejected those ideas. And so I think when you look at the Democratic Party right now, you're looking at a party that again is incredibly united when it comes to making sure we're out there standing up for working people. We need to end this war in Iran, which is driving up prices. And the reason that Senator Scott didn't want to talk about this election and the issues and didn't want to talk about Trump's record is because you have a rubber stamp Republican Senate and rubber stamp Republican candidates who simply want to do Donald Trump's.
Speaker 2: Bidding and very quickly. Would you accept an endorsement by the DSA.
Speaker 6: I would not.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to sort of look into old.
Speaker 6: I love there. Would you endorse? Would you accept an endorsement.
Speaker 1: They say, the Democrats of America believe that Democrat Van Hollin and the Senate should not have his job. They want to abolish the Senate. Like, I don't know what part of that he doesn't understand. But you also notice there when he's asked about what they believe in, he tries to say, well, the reason why they're active right now is because the Republicans are just so bad, and because the Republicans are just so bad, you know, we just know that that's just what it is. That's why this is happening. And you're like, what are you talking about? Like, seriously, what are you even talking about? This is the Democratic Party. They I go back to what I said about Barack Obama. Barack Obama spoon fed the Democratic Party. Barack Obama bottle fed the Democratic socials of America. They helped create them, they have backed them, and the Democratic Party. I will say it over and over again, the Democratic Party is one thousand percent supporting these Democratic socialist candidates with their money. Anyone that says they're not, they're lying to you. They are spending their cash. They are spending their cash in a way that is massive. They are spending their cash in a way that is I mean, it's truly incredible how much money they're giving to these socialist candidates. And so anyone that sits there and the Democratic Party is like, oh no, like, this isn't really us, this is not what we really believe in.
Speaker 6: Like, they're lying to you, folks. They're lying to you on a level that is diabolical.
Speaker 1: They're lying to you at a level that you sit there and you should be laughing in their face, like do you actually expect me to believe what you're even saying?
Speaker 6: Right now?
Speaker 1: The Democratic Party is controlled by these individuals. Now, I want to take a quick moment and I want to talk to you about right now what you can do to help pray for the people of Israel. Anti Semitism is continuing to rise around the world every day and Jewish people continuing to pay the price from growing threats against Jewish communities to acts of violence, harassment, intimidation. Many Jewish families are living with fear simply because they're Jewish synagogue, schools and community centers. They continue strengthening security as hatred spreads far beyond the headlines, and that's why the international Fellowship of Christians and Jews is working every day in Israel and around the world, and they're providing security, emergency assistance, food and critical care for vulnerable Jewish communities. Now for more than thirty years, the Fellowship is stood alongside the Jewish people, delivering practical support when it is needed the most. Hatred continues to spread, but compassion and action can make a huge difference. So I want you to join the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews and me in praying simply for the safety of the Jewish community, praying for peace in Israel, and for an end to anti Semitism. Together we can remind God's people that they are not alone. So if you want to know what the prayer requests are now that are needed the most, go and visit PRAYIFCJ dot org. That's prey I FCJ dot org. Pray I f CJ dot org.
Speaker 6: Look at Rokana.
Speaker 1: Rokana claims Democrats stitching Hassan Piker would show weakness, so therefore it is absurd that they get rid of one of the most radicals that is actually out there. I want you to hear another Democrat try to defend what I would refer to as the indefensible. Okay, Like, there's no way that you can defend what is being said now what Hassan Piker has said, and I want you to hear Rokana, try to do that.
Speaker 6: Take a listen.
Speaker 7: Is the right platform for the nation to overcome some of the divides and anger and exclusion.
Speaker 5: You stuck your neck out for progressives like a Bill say, you also supported Platner before the allegations came out. You've also stuck your nckout for Hassan Piker. And you've seen that Hassan Piker is now being attacked twenty four to seven on Fox. Here's Hailey Stevens going on Fox and saying, well, the first thing you know how el say it could moderate to voters is to get rid of the Piker affiliation. You've seen near attendant retweet Laura Lumer's attack on Hassan Piker. Your comment on Hassan Piker. What should the Democrats do with them? Should they abandon him? Do you renounce your support of him? You tell me, rog give it to me straight.
Speaker 6: It's absurd.
Speaker 7: I mean, these are the same people who were at one point criticizing Democrats for going on Joe Rogan. I mean, remember when Bertie went on Joe Rogan. The same the people who said, oh, you can't go on Joe Rogan. These are the same folks who criticized me when I got went on Ben Shapiro. Should I not go on Ben Shapiro's podcast because I disagree with him? We had in a horrle argument on the minimum wage. Just because someone is engaging with Hassan Piker, who has a strong viewpoints on these issues, doesn't mean that you're endorsing every single one of Hassan Piker's positions. And if you're going to argue that we should exclude a left wing commentators, and frankly, some of these people were arguing that we should be canceling and excluding right wing commentators, you're left with a party that is basically a status quo party. That's why we lost to elections. My view has been engagement, engagement with people on the right, people on the left, people I disagree with. I say the same things. Look, I've gone to Hassan Piker and gotten criticized because let me just.
Speaker 1: Pause here, let me give you the top thing that Hassan Piker said that Rokhana is falling all over himself to defend Hassan Piker said that America deserved.
Speaker 6: A nine to eleven.
Speaker 1: Dude, he was in a debate and he said America deserves nine eleven. He wouldn't even further, saying America had essentially brought the attack upon ourselves. America deserved nine eleven. And this is who ro Hanna is out there falling all over going, well, I like him? I mean why would I Why would I say that I don't like him? Why would I say anything negative?
Speaker 6: Like I like him? Why would I not like him?
Speaker 1: This is who they are, This is how extreme they become. I go back to what I mentioned a moment ago about how it's Sam Piker. Not only did this dude say that America deserved one eleven, but years later, while discussing Saudi Arabia nuclear power, Hassan Piker joked, nine to eleven two is going to be so sick, quote unquote, and then he joked about giving Saudi Arabia a nuclear weapons so they could carry out nine to eleven two point zero. Then there's what he said about Israel and Hamas. Piker wrote that Hamas is a thousand times better than Israel. So I guess he's for the extermination of all the Jews, right, because that would match up with what democratic Socialism America believe. He was confronted about that statement on Pods of American twenty twenty six and what he say. He didn't retweet. He said, quote, I stand by that. He then explained his position by saying he views the choice as one between two evils. So, now Israel is evil, just as evil he's as a terrorist organization that kills innocent people and rapes little children and takes people hostage and then tortures them and then makes them dig their own graves and then rapes them and then kills them. Right, So he's saying Israel is the same as as they are, which is anti Semitism on steroids. He said, I got to pick between the two evils and would choose him Moss over the Israeli government quote unquote. Now think about what we're talking about here. This isn't some anonymous account with fourteen followers, okay, sitting his basement. This is one of the most influential political voices in the left, certainly on the Internet, and Democrats are dying to campaign with him. And then there's his comments surrounding the sexual violence of October seventh. Piker said, quote, it doesn't matter if rape app in October the seventh, It doesn't change the dynamic for me. That is how evil Hassan Piker is.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: Piker says the clips have been badly quote misrepresented. How do you misrepresent the quote? It doesn't matter if rape happened on October the seventh, It doesn't change the dynamic for me.
Speaker 6: I just want to know. Now.
Speaker 1: His explanation is that he was actually arguing with someone questioning whether sexual violence occurred, and his point was that Hamas atroctites could not justify what he regards as Israel's subsequent actions in Gaza. So doesn't matter how bad the terrorists are, even if they're sexually assaulting people, it doesn't change the dynamic for him. Now his rhetoric again, it doesn't stop there. When discussing Hesbela, Piker said, I don't have an issue with them, So this is another terrorist organization, Like, yeah, totally fine when them works for me.
Speaker 6: He described hes.
Speaker 1: Blah as quote a resistance group, not a terrorist group, and he argued that if hes Blah qualifies the terrorist organization in America is the world's leading terrorist organization. Okay, so now America is a terrorist organization.
Speaker 6: That is what a som biker says.
Speaker 1: And again this is ro Kona saying, no, no, I a problem with the guy, like, you know, it's fine, we'll campaign together whatever. Let me go back to another Democrat and I want to play for you, Senator Van Holland.
Speaker 6: He's a Democrat. He was on Meet the Press.
Speaker 1: On dsays abolish the Senate, right, so he's being asked by them, Hey, like you know the DSA wants to abolish the Senate, that would be you. And listen to how he will not stand up to the DSA because he's so afraid of them that he has to justify what they're saying while saying, well, of course, I don't want to lose my job. I mean this is this man has no spine bait.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about the DSA platform. It calls for, in part, replacing the President and Supreme Court with an executive and judiciary chosen by and subordinate to Congress, and quote to abolish the Senate the chamber of course in which you serve. Do those ideas go too far for you, Yes, of.
Speaker 6: Course they do for me.
Speaker 4: And I think a lot of the folks who are running, regardless of where they are on the Democratic spectrum, have rejected those ideas. And so I think when you look at the Democratic Party right now, you're looking at a party that, again is incredibly united when it comes to making sure we're out there standing up for working people. We need to end this war in Iran, which is driving up prices.
Speaker 6: And the reason that Center.
Speaker 4: Scott didn't want to talk about this election and the issues and didn't want to talk about Trump's record is because you have a rubber stamp Republican Senate and rubber stamp Republican candidates who simply want to do Donald Trump's.
Speaker 2: Bidding and very quickly, would you accept an endorsement by the DSA.
Speaker 4: I would not. I'm not going to sort of look into old.
Speaker 6: This is how weak the Democrats are.
Speaker 1: They cannot stand up even to a guy who is out there saying America deserves nine to eleven. Hassan Piker is joking about nine to eleven two point zero. A guy who says to Hamas a thousand times better than Israel. A guy that says I don't have a issue with Hesblaw, a guy who even mocked an American veteran who lost his eye fighting overseas. So the important political question isn't whether hasan Piker and the Democratic Party have a right to say these things they do. That's why I love free speech. The question is why is a man that's this politically influential in the Democratic Party, who has a record that's extreme as his is, becomes so important to major Democratic politicians and candidates that they're willing to associate themselves with this extremist on stage and then defend and protect him as a political leader.
Speaker 6: I'm going to answer that question. It's because the.
Speaker 1: Democratic Party is dead. Democratic Socialists are running it, the Marxists are running it. You have to answer the question based on what they're doing, not what they're saying, even when they try to act like, oh, we're not the same, Oh we're a little bit different. Oh well, I mean, you know, it's just the DSA, and I understand the DSA, but you know, well, I mean, you know, we're just trying to stop Donald Trump, right, Like that's what they say, We're just trying to stop Donald Trump. They hate this country. They want to destroy this country. Van Holland was asked another question on Democratic Socialists. He said, dem voters don't want to simply return to the pre Trump says quo. That is how he's defending this Marxism, socialism, and communism that has exploded within his party.
Speaker 2: Delve a little deeper into this debate that you referenced inside the Democratic Party. Florida Congressman Jared Moskowitz fended off a DSA backed challenger in his district, and he's taking a very different view of Democratic Socialists of America. Here's what he's said about DSA members likely to join Congress next year. He writes, quote, they're anti American at their core, people who have said anti American things and have said things that are pro Russia and pro China. Should they really get a security clearance?
Speaker 6: He asked?
Speaker 2: Do you think the Democratic Socialists have a place in the Democratic Party, Senator.
Speaker 3: Yes, they do.
Speaker 4: As part of the debate and in this upcoming election, candidates can be very clear about where they strongly disagree with the DSA, which is probably on most issues, but they can also talk about their own plans. So you know, I'm not afraid of debate. I think that those in the Democratic Party who are afraid of a healthy debate are missing the point because voters, including Democratic voters, they don't want to simply return to the pre Trump status quo. They want Democrats who are going to stand for something. And I can strongly disagree with one set of Democrats, but I think that debate is healthy.
Speaker 1: Look, I think that debate is healthy. Translation. We will sell out our values. We will stand with terrorist sympathizers, we will stand with people that say that we deserve nine to eleven and another one, and we will not back down from this as long as we think it means that we can probably win moving forward. That's what you just heard. We will do whatever we have to do to win. And if that means that we destroy America, find because we're all in this together, right, like we all want to destroy America.
Speaker 6: That that's the other part of this.
Speaker 1: Like, if you love America, there's no way you could stand by this and you would fight back because the stated goal of Hassan Piker and others is yes, to dismantle and destroy America. The Democratic socials of America have also made it very clear that their objective they've said it is to destroy this kund They want no Supreme Court, they want no Senate, they want no checks and balances. They don't want anything that holds back them from implementing full blown communism in the United States of America. So when they tell you this is what they believe, you really should believe them. When they tell you they hate this country, you shouldn't say no, they really don't hate this country. Yes, in fact, they actually do. They hate this country. When they tell you that they believe America is evil, you need to also understand that they actually mean it, that they are going to advocate for that, that they are going to do everything they can to destroy this country, because that is what they have stated they.
Speaker 6: Want to do.
Speaker 1: The United States of America is under attack from within. This isn't coming from overseas. This is from our elected officials and the leaders of the Democratic Party, and the Democrats going to try to fake you out going to the midterms. They're going to try to make you believe that what you're hearing is somehow Oh, they don't really believe it. But when their challenge aren't, they will not go after their own. That is what this election is actually all about. There is another example that I want to tell you about right now about just how extreme and how radical the DSA actually is. Now you have to look no further this time into and and to just deal with a basic headline, and it is one that if you are a conservative, this should terrify you that we are now at this point where this is where the Democratic Party has gone. You look in a guy by the name of Abdul l said, he is now out there attacking jd Vance's marriage. Why on earth would a senate Democratic candidate attack jd Vance's marriage his wife? Well, well, it is all because of something that jd Vance said. Now I'm going to play for you what jd Vance said so that you understand exactly what he said before I tell you what Lsaide's response was, and it was violent, grotesque and also extremely racist.
Speaker 6: Here is jd.
Speaker 1: Vance in his own words, and then you'll understand how egregious this is.
Speaker 3: It's sometimes actually hard to understand, like what do these modern Democrats actually stand for? But look what they say. Pay close attention and they'll leave these little hints of what they actually care about. Now he l Sai ed, this guy running for Senate in Michigan. He once argued not too long ago that criticisms of sharia law were rooted in white supremacist I'd love to go back in time and tell my papal that there's a man who claims to stand for working people, who says, not only should we have sharia law, but if you criticize it, you're a white supremacist. That's not my Patpal's democraty my friends.
Speaker 1: All right, so let's talk about why that story is important. What Jeddie Vance is doing is he's reminding people that the Democratic Party has become so extreme that Democrats of yesterday would not even recognize their party today. I believe JFK would be a Republican today. I think there's a chance Bill Clinton of the nineteen nineties would be a Republican today. That is how extreme the left has gone. And El said has lost his mind over those comments. In a social media post over the weekend, el Said wrote, so do we think JD is taking Usha? That's his wife, all right, the second lady with him back in time to meet Papa or no, with a link to that video. Now, Vance's wife, Usha and her family are Hindu. So this is not only a racist statement, but is an incredibly nasty statement coming from Alsaid. And by the way, they're Hindu and they would not impose real law on Americans. That is another part of this conversation because al Said has refused not only to apologize for his racist remarks about Vance's wife and family, but it's also important to note that Elsaide's campaign has confirmed that he actually complies with Shriel law in his personal life. Now, this all comes from a comment from nine when he described it as being himself as being quote in his religion as a lifelong obligation. Said later respond to Vance's comments during an interview, setting quote, He's painting this picture of going back in time to talk to his Papa about me.
Speaker 6: Now, why is he pointing to me? Why is don Trump pointing to me?
Speaker 1: They're pointing to me to try and say somehow I'm less of an American than they are. What does that have to do with this? I don't know the color of my skin, how I pray, question Mark. But the confusing thing about it is that he thinks there are some people who are more American than others because they can point to their papa who was here earlier. Now, obviously that's not even close to what Vance was talking about. What he was saying was the Democratic Party has become so radical that his papa, who is a Democrat, would not recognize it. He then goes on i'lside to ask this question quote and my question to him, referring to Vance, is simply, why is it how do you look your parents in laws in the eye and say that somehow they're less American than you are? Because that's what he's implying here. That's, by the way, not what JD. Vance implied at all. That goes back to the racist statement that has been put out there by Lsaid. Now, this is a very very very very very tight race. You look at the most recent pulling, Michigan's Republican Senate candidate Mike Rodgers and Lsaid divertually tied in the general election race. Lsaid now is doing everything he can to try to undermine JD. Vans, undermine the present, and undermine Mike Rodgers. And so what he's saying is, Hey, I'm going to go after the wife of JD. Vance and her religion and the color of her skin and then say Oh, well, I guess somehow Republicans are racist, Like that's pretty funny. Well, let me also remind you of l said when when he said this in an interview as well.
Speaker 8: Well, you know, Jesus' piece and Blessings be upon him was considered radical in his time too, and there is a radical nature to being willing to stand forthright in a time of corruption.
Speaker 1: Southside says that Jesus was radical, so therefore it's you should support me because I'm a radical. He's admitting that he is a radical is Almus By the way, that's very different than what Jesus believed in let's just point that out as well. I hope you'll take all the audio that I just played for you. Please share our podcasts wherever neever you are on social media to help us grow, and I will see you back here tomorrow