Speaker 1: You're listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast Day and Paranormal Podcast Network, where we offer you podcasts of the paranormal, supernatural, and the unexplained. Get ready now for Beyond Contact with Captain Ron.
Speaker 2: Welcome to our podcast. Please be aware the thoughts and opinions expressed by the host are their thoughts and opinions only and do not reflect those of iHeartMedia, iHeartRadio, Coast to Coast AM, employees of Premier Networks, or their sponsors and associates. We would like to encourage you to do your own research and discover the subject matter for yourself.
Speaker 3: Hey everyone, it's Captain Ron and each week on Beyond Contact, we'll explore the latest news and you discuss some of the classic cases and bring you the latest information from the newest cases as we talk with the top experts.
Speaker 4: Welcome back to another episode of Beyond Contact. I'm Captain Ron, and today we're going to be speaking with Thomas Jane. Thomas is an actor, director, and producer who's had an incredible acting career, appearing in well over fifty movies and TV shows. He's also a triple Golden Globe nominee. For the comedy series hung He's with us today because he just about completed his nonfiction book, A Humans Guide to Advanced Visiting Aliens. More than that, he's genuinely dove into this material and is incredibly well versed on the topic and he's got many great insights. Hey, Thomas, how you doing.
Speaker 5: I'm doing great, Ron, It's nice to be here.
Speaker 4: Thanks.
Speaker 5: I'm glad we got to do this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I am too.
Speaker 5: Did you Is the book done? Where are we at with the book? The book is being edited now. I'm completing that. I'm actually going to take a two week sabbatical in the beginning of September and where I'm just going to do nothing but do that, you know, and wrapping up press on my show Tropo, which is now number four on Prime Video.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So in between that and so I just said, I got to get I got to like clear out the decks and just get some time in front of the computer. And I'm doing that at the end of the month.
Speaker 4: Okay. Cool. So it was in twenty twenty four. Was that your first experience at a UFO conference, coming to contact in the desert? What'd you think of that?
Speaker 5: I was number one? Yeah, I didn't know what to expect. Yeah, but I got to tell you, I'm not sure that the other conventions or conferences can beat that one. That was relaxed. Everyone felt comfortable. There's a lot of people to talk to. The people that just show up for the conference, they're all fascinating. They've all been into this stuff for years and all, you know, and you've got the whole gamut from selling the crystal skulls in the on the tables and listening to Avi Lobe. So it's a really great I had a blast.
Speaker 4: It's fun that, you know, we have the whole building, so everybody there that you talk to is part of the community, and you could talk to anybody. Anybody there has something to say about this topic. Either they're new to it, or they've had an experience, or they're interested for one reason or another. Right, It really makes it a fascinating unique thing. Some of these other conferences I've gone to, you know, they're like in the middle of a casino or whatever. There's a thousand other things happening and it's just kind of like you can't find your people. This is you know, all your people. We've all made a pilgrimage to that location.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they take over the whole resort. The resort's gorgeous. I was pleasantly surprised, and how much fun I had.
Speaker 4: That's good. Glad to hear it. Man. So you clearly have taken a deep dive into the subject, and I really appreciate a lot of your perspectives on it. I thought your lecture was outstanding, by the way, Thank you. It sounds like you started with the idea that UFOs weren't even real at all, that you actually thought it was like made up by Hollywood or something, right, That.
Speaker 5: Was my first impression.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I remember there was a TV show based on Project Blue Book back in the seventies or something, and at the end of every episode it would always be a weather balloon or you know, a be caught in them between two panes of glass, and I bought it. And then when the flying saucer stuff, I thought that flying saucers versus the Earth, just like every other Hollywood creation, monster, space alien, that's what it was. I mean, they even looked really simple. It kind of looked low budget, you know, because they were just these saucers like placed on end. You're like Okay, yeah, that sets perfect Hollywood right exactly.
Speaker 4: So we are, we're both on the HDA board, and I think we would both agree. I'll let you speak for yourself, but I think we would agree that Hollywood does an awful job at how they deal with the subject of UFO is an alien life. In just one example, I'll give you take the Travis Walton case, which I think is an excellent case. I've got a lot of experience with Travis directly. It's a very credible case. He's a good guy. Here. We have this amazing story of this guy and his co workers who came across this UFO and he goes aboard the ship. And yet when they make the story, they make the film Fire in the Sky, they have to change everything. It frustrated Travis, it frustrated me, and I even spoke to Tracy tore Me, the director of that film, and to a degree, he wanted to do it differently. So why why is this story not incredible enough that we can't take it word for word out of Travis's mouth? I mean, talk about a story that doesn't need embellishing. It should be that one.
Speaker 5: I think that there's a kind of momentum that Hollywood has. In other words, if something has worked in the past, producers who are going to give you millions of dollars are trying to ensure that they get their money back. So if anything has worked before, then that's what they want to imitate. And they'll, you know, they'll mix it up, you know, they'll put a little more vegetables, a little less meat, but it's the same dish. And that's what happens with Fire. And this guy actually work with the director of Fire and this guy he did an episode of The Traces did he directed an episode of the expanse All and we got to talk about the show, and I remember him being frustrated. You know, the directors are caught in the same spot that the script writers are. You know, it's you're serving a master. And until we have a film that makes a lot of money that is true to the events as we understand them to be, this will continue. I think we're at an inflection point now, though. I think that the subject is getting more attention than it's ever gotten before in a way that it's never gotten before, thanks to the Internet, thanks to social media, thanks to the dissemination of information that is happening in the world today. I think we're right for a change and this hopefully with the Hollywood Disclosure Alliance and interested writers and directors, we can finally break through.
Speaker 4: There's no doubt that there's more interest in this topic now, there's more just in general about this topic in the real world. But don't you think the Hollywood itself that the industry has changed with streaming services and everything to make one of these movies. That's why we're seeing so many sequels, right, We're seeing a lot of sequels. We're seeing less movies made, therefore their bigger budgets. I think it's harder and harder to get one of these real stories made today, wouldn't you agree.
Speaker 5: I think that if we look back at the history of Hollywood, sequels have always been a thing, you know, and they ebb and flow like everything else. We're still living in the Marvel universe, and that's finally starting to lose its grip a little bit, which again usually makes room for something else to come in and take its place. It's cyclical, for sure. We're always looking for great stories. We're always looking for a great script and a great story to tell. The truth is those are rare and everything else is kind of filler. That's why when you know, look back at any given year nineteen fifty, there'll be seven films are really memorable out of the hundreds that came out that year, and that's true of every year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how about has Renegade Entertainment ever thought about taking on this subject? Have you seen any of those come across with us?
Speaker 5: Absolutely? Yeah, and I'm starting to see those come across my desk. Now, there's a couple of really interesting stories that I think would be really fun to tell. First, there's always a remake of the Travis Walton story. I think that that would be phenomenal. He's ever wanting to do that for I know, Yeah, he's poor guy. I feel for him because I think that, yeah, he wants to get he wants people to see it the way that he experienced it. It makes perfect sense, you know, good for him. The other great story is Pascagoula nineteen seventy three. Absolutely, Calvin Parker and Charles Hickson's that's a story.
Speaker 4: No doubt of. You just lost him though, yep.
Speaker 5: We did, but we have we have enough documented books and stuff. Philip Mantle, of course, who has been really instrumental in keeping that story alive. And the other story that I really like is nineteen sixty six, Dale spar and Barney Neff. There were two cops who actually saw UFO, and that UFO somehow stayed with them as they chased it in their cop cars eighty six miles through two states, calling everybody. The whole police force was a buzz with this, so much that so that it became headline news Project blue Book. Quintin Nella had to be brought in interviewing everybody. Heinek was there. I mean, it was sort of a peak event in the Project blue Book sort of saga which would then be shut down three or four years later, right jail Sparr basically lost his mind after that, he got hit with a sledgehammer. He woke up one dude and went to bed another, and that other dude that he woke up with one day, he was never the same. His wife left him, you know, he got fired, He ended up living in a shack. He got destroyed, you know, because he became that cop that saw the UFO when nobody almost nobody believed him.
Speaker 4: You know, especially back then.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, that's a that's a peak story because it's the confluence of the phenomena and human society, right, And that's interesting, that confluence where the two meet. The phenomena which is what it is, and then how we deal with it, interpret it, ridicule it, and then the effect that that has on real experiencers that have seen something that nobody believes is true. That's a good story.
Speaker 4: Absolutely. When we come back, we're going to talk more with Thomas Jane about what made him interested in this topic. You're listening to Beyond Contact on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM paranormal podcast network.
Speaker 6: Hey folks, we need your music. Hey, it's producer Thom at Coast to Coast AM and every first Sunday of the month we play music from emerging artists just like you. If you're a musician or a singer and have recorded music you'd like to submit, it's very easy. Just go to Coast tocoastam dot com. Click the emerging Artists banner in the carousel, follow the instructions and we just might play your music on the air. Go now to Coast tocoastam dot com to send us your recording. That's Coast to coastam dot com. Hey's the producer Tom, and you're right where you need to be. This is the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM, Aaronormal podcast network.
Speaker 7: The Coast to Coast AM mobile app is here and waiting for you right now. With the app, you can hear classic shows from the past seven years, listen to the current live show, and get access to the artbel vault where you can listen to uninterrupted audio. So head on over to the Coast tocoastam dot com website. We have a handy video guide to help you get the most out.
Speaker 8: Of your mobile app usage.
Speaker 7: All the infos waiting for you now at Coast to Coast A that's Coast to coastam dot com.
Speaker 4: You're back on Beyond Contact with Captain Ron. We're talking to Thomas, Jane Thomas. We were just talking about that case from nineteen sixty six and how that guy's life he went to bed one guy and woke up another. You know, you hear these stories. I'm sure you've seen these accounts of how people's lives get turned upside down. They lose their job, they get divorced, they've had a normal job. You know, they had a normal life or an accountant. They're forty eight years old, they've got the same life, and then all of a sudden, this experience happens. Yeah, the whole thing falls apart.
Speaker 5: You're putting in a tough spot because if you've seen something that is dead real, right, and you don't understand and it's obvious some sort of futuristic technology. Sometimes they see alien beings and it's not a dream, and then you have to somehow integrate that experience with the world that you live in, and the world that you live in knows absolutely nothing about that. But some people feel an obligation. In my opinion, most people just keep their mouths shut, but some people the experience is so overwhelming that they feel an obligation, like Charles Hickson, like, hey man, this might be the beginning of war of the world's or something. Is there more of them out there? Is this going to start happening to other people? They have no idea, so they feel an obligation and go to the Air Force and go to the cops and go, look, man, I don't know what's going on, but this has happened to me, And they feel like they're doing their civic duty and then all hell breaks loose.
Speaker 4: I think they are. I think of these people as heroes. Good for them coming forward and stepping up and doing that. I mean, I think most people, certainly back in the day wouldn't have done it. It's a little bit more open now. I think it would be a little less slightly less ridicule from someone coming forward with a story like this, but it's still tough. Yeah.
Speaker 5: There's a guy named Aaron Schultz who I talk about in my Contact in the Desert lecture. So he came out on Twitter, you know, and his experiences happened to him in the nineties, but because of the attention that the phenomenon started to receive, he felt like he could add something to the conversation by relaying his He has three abduction experiences that he remembers without he's never done hypnosis, but he's lived with this since he was nine years old, right, and tried to learn about it. But then, you know, we get congressional hearings about UFOs and the guy's like, well, here's my experience. And he has taken a lot of shit on Twitter. But also he has supporters. There's a lot of people probably more than ever who take his account seriously. But he's a hero. The guy is brave enough to come out and tell the truth about something that happened to him. All those guys are here heroic.
Speaker 4: I feel the same way. I agree. I feel thank God for them for coming forward with that. You know, you and I are pretty well versed in We've read the books, we've met the people, we've interviewed people, we've talked to people we know about this topic. If I woke up and found one of these beings at my bed, my head would still explode. I wouldn't know how to deal with that. Oh, absolutely, And I'm embedded in this community. It's still an overwhelming experience. That's true.
Speaker 5: That's very true. I think about that too myself, you know, and I'd probably be terrifying, but I'd also be, you know, utterly fascinated. And I would give anything to have a close encounter, you know, to see a UFO that's close enough that I could see the material that it was made out of.
Speaker 4: Oh, a ship. I'm fine. You and I we talked before we came on here that I feel we're very aligned in this. Here's what we differ. Thomas there's no way I want to see the being the ship. I think would be great if a ship came up right outside of the window, I'd be fine with that. I do not want to wake up with a big ied being at the end of my bed. I do not want that.
Speaker 5: I would be fascinated to just try to get a look at what their biology really is, if you can even call it biology, whether they're biosynthetic organisms or they're you know, natural born creatures from another planet or something else. I mean, I would be fascinated. I've always tried to go through abductee accounts. They're pretty good. Up until now, we've just had basically police sketch drawings. Some of them are better than others, so you get a kind of an idea, but it's always an artist's interpretation, right. But to see the skin, to see how the musculature is put together, to see what kind of frame that musculature hangs on, to just get a glimpse at that alien biology, you know, and that.
Speaker 4: Rminator kind of being. Is there flesh on mechanics? Is it right? Is it? Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 5: And I think that any biologist or scientists would lose their minds to study this phenomena, if we can just get them over the hump, the sociological hump of actually taking a chance and taking it seriously. I think a lot of people do privately. In fact, I know scientists do privately to be able to study this and to submit papers and to get feedback and peer review. That's what we need.
Speaker 4: It's remarkable how often, I mean, I still talk to people. I've met people that work at NASA, for example, and they fully believe in all of this. They don't come out publicly with it, which is interesting. They like their jobs, you know, yeah, exactly of all places you can't come out and talk about it. So you've delved into this subject matter pretty heavily. What was it that pushed you over the edge into thinking, you know what, there's really something to this.
Speaker 5: In twenty eleven, I had an experience that I don't talk about, but that I couldn't explain, and I've kept it under my hat for almost fifteen years, doing the research privately. Like everyone else with an interest in this thing outside of the UFO researchers who make it their business to do so. For me, it was just an all encompassing hobby, a side project that eventually grew. The most amazing thing about it is how much information there is out there. I've been doing this for fifteen years and I still have only scratched the surface. It's just such a complex, deep, all encompassing subject that touches on every aspect of human existence and existence itself. So that list led to me to start taking notes, and then the notes led to paragraphs, and that led to some chapters, and before I knew it, I had a book. Actually have two books on the topic. Yeah, so the first one I'm editing and then the second one. After that one comes out, I'll start editing the second one.
Speaker 4: Awesome. When you were looking into this research, did you have a favorite case, what's the strongest evidence that you felt you saw in someone else's work and you said, oh, this is what's the point too.
Speaker 5: Well, I've been affected by quite a number of different books and researchers, but I guess the one that really caught my imagination the most was David Jacob's work with abductees and the hybrid breeding program. Now, a common misconception is that the gray alien is all there is that were being visited by aliens. They're gray and they like to abduct people and apparently have something to do with sexual reproduction and all that crap. That's just a sliver of the actual phenomenon. I would direct people to Preston Dennet's work, who has a YouTube channel.
Speaker 4: Every Friday.
Speaker 5: Preston Dnnet on YouTube Every Friday, he'll do ten or so contact cases. He combs through the literature, going all the way back as far as the literature goes, and selects different contact cases and puts those together. He's got alien encounters. You know, there's a few gray alien stuff in there, but the rest is completely almost unique. You know. Some of these aliens you'll see described repeatedly. A lot of them you've never seen before or been described before. So you're like, where are these little dudes coming from? Some of them are so little. Some of them are two meters tall. Basically, you go from about thirty centimeters to about two meters, and that's sort of the range you know that I do. I'm like, why is that? Why don't we see little three inch dudes?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 5: Right, So that's the range. It seems to be about two feet to two meters. Most of them fall between three and a half to five or six, right, But then you've got a few outliers. So that's fascinating. Does that have something to do with habitable planets? And they're the gravitational pull of different planets. A planet that's too small, it doesn't create intelligent life. A planet is too big. You know, there's too much.
Speaker 4: That person's interpretation and their account, you know, their recounting of the story has to factor.
Speaker 5: You have to get into all that. But it's interesting, you know. So say you're dealing with one hundred cases and seventy five percent of them don't get the height exactly right. But when you put them all together, you're going to get a range. You know, one person's account might not be the whole truth, but when you get one hundred people's accounts, you start putting that together, you start to narrow in on sort of like, you know, well the guy wasn't three hundred and fifty pounds, you know, the guy with the gun and you're testifying. You know, well he wasn't a big fat dude.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: But you'll get a range and you'll be able to zero in on absolutely or break here.
Speaker 4: When we come back on beyond contact, we'll pick this up with Thomas Jane. You're listening to Beyond Contact on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast network.
Speaker 1: The Art Belvault never disappoints classic audio at your fingertips. Go now to Coast tocoastam dot com for full details.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast network with the best shows that explore the paranormal, supernatural, and the unexplained. You can enjoy all shows on the iHeartRadio, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you find your favorite podcasts.
Speaker 8: My name is Mark Rawlins, president of Paranormal Day dot com. Over five years ago, George Nori approached me with a unique concept, a dating site for people searching for someone with interests in UFOs, ghosts, Bigfoot, conspiracy theories, and the paranormal. From that, Paranormal Day dot Com was born. It's a unique site for unique people and it's free to join. To look around. If you want to upgrade and enjoy more of our great features, use promo code George for a great discount, so check it out. You got nothing to lose Paranormal Day dot com.
Speaker 4: We are back on Beyond Contact. I'm keptain Ron. We're talking to Thomas Jane about accounts of alien abduction and first hand accounts with different people. Yeah, it's interesting how people have these different and interpretations of what's happened to them. Not only do they see different beings and different entities, which all may be true or may may not be true, but they also are seeing it through their own paradigm lens. You know a lot of these guys, maybe they have a religious overtone and they might consider it a spiritual being, or some people might think it's, you know, a demon or whatever. They all have their own sort of view on.
Speaker 5: It, right, right, right, right, that's right. Yeah, that the fish bowl that humanity sees reality through is limited. It's incredibly limited. We only see a little bit of the truth. Donald Hoffman, you know, the brand guy. He says, where we've been tuned to survival, we pick up on what's most important to our survival. You know, if you took the electromagnetic spectrum and you rolled it out as a roll of thirty five millimeter film, and you started in Los Angeles and rolled it all the way to New York City, the visible light spectrum in that role of film would be one frame.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: So we're already these tiny little receivers that receive a very specific radio channel, and then we have to interpret that radio channel, right, So that's two layers of obfuscation. We can only see a little bit, we can only hear a little bit. There's only there's limits to what we can observe. And then what we do observe is limited again by our education, by our belief system, by a whole host of other things. If we woke up pissed off of your wife that morning, all these different things have an effect. So again, I think that taking the bulk of the information that we have and trying to filter it out, filter it into, I think that'll get us closer to what's actually going on than any one specific case exactly.
Speaker 4: You mentioned doctor David Jacobs. I'll tell you what this I think is. He's not as recognized or known as I think he should be. I feel he's one of the top important people in this community. I think he's done incredible work because you know, he does have data, as Richard Martinez says, you know you can pull data from objective data from subjective comments. If you ask everybody the same question, so you know, he sees the same exact accounts with repeating the exact same story. You know, his research is I think incredibly valuable.
Speaker 5: I think it's some of the best we have, you know. I think John Mack of course did his own work, and Bud Hopkins did his own work. Those are the three giants. John Carpenter did great work, and Druffel. So there's a lot of different people who are making contributions. I think Jacobs, for me, is at the top of the pile. You know, I agree, and he's an awesome guy. I don't know if you ever had a chance to talk to him.
Speaker 4: I certainly have. He's got a very no nonsense approach to this. He's like, yeah, it seems absolutely insane and ridiculous, but just telling you that's what the data show is like. He's matter of fact.
Speaker 5: And at the beginning of his books he always says, there is no world in which I am completely right about any of this, you know, which I admire. He's taking as objective an approach as can be done with the tools that we have, and so I think there is something to what he's reporting. I think there is a hybrid breeding program, as crazy as that sounds, and I think we are in the middle of some sort of operation program something. And my own failing is that we're not the first that this is. This program that we're interacting with or being engaged with, whether we like it or not, is so detailed that it feels like it's been done hundreds or thousands of times before.
Speaker 4: Agreed, and Jacobs points that out that this goes back generation, generation generation, and it doesn't discriminate. It doesn't care where you live on the planet. It doesn't care what your income is, races, none of that. That's right.
Speaker 5: The technology that they use, the ships, the equipment they have on board, all of that points to me as a program that they've done on other civilizations on other planets who may or may not be at similar levels of development than we are. So we're being engaged in a program that doesn't begin and end with Planet Earth. It's just another number. It's just another coordinate on their map that's been circled and you know, targeted.
Speaker 4: That's another interesting aspect of this. I didn't even think about. Yeah, that's true, it could be going on in all these other different things.
Speaker 5: I think it must be. You know, it's completely possible that we're the only ones.
Speaker 4: But just feel you look at a math, there's no possible way, and most most physicists will say that as well. I mean, now we're just getting into the billions and building millions of trillions of galaxy. I mean, it just gets worse every time.
Speaker 5: The odds are against the people who still hold out for the rare Earth hypothesis, which was very popular in the nineteen eighties and nineties, you know, because we didn't have James Webb or the Hubble that time, we no exo planets had been discovered. The leading theory among cosmologists was the rare Earth hypothesis, which is there's way too much fine tuning going on. There's way too many happenstance events that have happened to create life on Earth. It's way too hard, you know, when you look at it, it's just like ridiculous. No, it's ridiculous that this happened randomly, right, But that's what our best science said. This happened randomly, this life thing, and then intelligence that hadn't happened randomly, And I think we're still caught in this random loop. But when you look at all the different species that are visiting us. When you look at the abduction program and say, this looks like part of a program that's been very well rehearsed. That points to what you were just saying, which is the idea that there are thousands or hundreds of thousands of planets or maybe millions who knows, with life on them that are developing intelligence. And if that's true, then you have to say, well, why are they interested in these these young civilizations that are just learning about atomic nuclear physics, you know, that are that are seemed to be on the cusp of artificial intelligence? You know, goes to the Richard Dolan thing. Dolan thought that we were part of a breakaway civilization. Anyway, it's a program, it's been around for a long time. Why why are they doing it? Why are they here?
Speaker 4: You know? Well, Jacob says he has no idea, and he's looked at seven thousand cases, so he you know, it's like, right, we don't know. That's the problem.
Speaker 5: And Dolan says, well, it's probably because we're on the cusp of breaking into their sphere year or whatever that is, you know what I mean, Like we could be one scientific revolution away from interstellar travel.
Speaker 4: Well, listen, I think we are listen to this. I think, well, I'm astually interstellar travel. But we are certainly one step away from knowing more about these alien beings because as we get each new technology. When we first got the Wilson Telescope in nineteen twenties, we suddenly learned that what we thought was the universe is in fact just our little galaxy, and in fact, there are galaxies beyond ours, and there's a whole universe out there. Then we get the you know, Kepler, and we get James webs. Now we have all this new knowledge, and I think we're just going to have new technology that's going to reveal the aliens to us. Because we learned to see in the infrared. We never could see in the infrared before. Maybe there's another spectrum or of vibration that we'll be able to pick up on our future.
Speaker 5: And it's so quick, you know, it was just like less than one hundred years ago that we didn't even know what a galaxy was. You're right, You're right. Probably before we you know, start zipping around with interstellar machines, we will learn that we are not alone and that really is what we're on the cusp of, isn't it. We're on the cusp of a neo Copernican revolution where we will never be the same again. And now it will be the before disclosure or and there's after disclosure a D. Right, that's what the book is by by Richard Dolan, A D after Disclosure. That's a completely different universe you know that we will be living in and it will be a major upheaval.
Speaker 4: We have only known there are galaxies beyond ours for less than one hundred years. It's incredible. We'll be right back with Thomas Jane on Beyond Contact on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast am Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 2: The Internet is an extraordinary resource that links our children to a world of information, experiences, and ideas. It can also expose them to risk. Teach your children the basic safety rules of the virtual world. Our children are everything, Do everything for them.
Speaker 6: On the iHeartRadio and cost M Parinal Podcast Network. Listen anytime any place.
Speaker 2: Hi, this is Sandra Champlain. Ever wonder what happens when we die? Well, I'm going to make it easier for you to understand. Join me for my show Shades of the Afterlife. New shows come out every Friday, so I'll be looking for you right here on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast Network.
Speaker 4: We are back on beyde Contact. We're talking with Thomas Jane here. Thomas, this is interesting stuff in it. It's like as we learn more knowledge and we get more technology, we have more access to more information, which I think may actually one day be how we find out more about these beings.
Speaker 5: We are on the verge of a revolution. Our biggest question is why are they here? And we can only put clues together. It's we're like a detective trying to solve a crime. You know, we have no idea, we don't know, we don't have a suspect. All we have are these events. We have potential suspects, we have unsubs unidentified suspects, and we're trying to piece together what the hell is going on. And I think that that's a big clue. Where we are in our own technological evolution is a clue. And if you think about it, aliens have arrived at least eighty years before that disclosure moment, which means that after that disclosure moment, when the world understands when scientists understand because that for me, that's real disclosure. When the scientists who study this stuff say we have evidence of alien civilizations, we're not alone.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: I don't care about any president, I don't care about any congressman, I don't care about Twitter. I care about the cosmologists who study this for a living, and they have to admit. Then we'll create a reassessment of all the evidence that all the great UFO researchers have collected for the past eighty years, and that will become some of the most important body of evidence that humankind has ever had, the UFO researchers and the heroes that have done that kind of work up until now.
Speaker 4: Now, I know this is a complete unknown, But after looking at so many first hand accounts as you have, do you have an inclination as to what you might guess could be happening? Like do you think this is an interplanetary beings coming here across the galaxy? Do you think they're from Earth maybe? Or the future? Or interdimensional which seems to be the front running theories right now.
Speaker 5: The only different dimension that I can think of that science says exists the dimension that light lives in. A photon will take one hundred thousand years to cross the galaxy from our point of view Einsteinian at the speed of light, space and time disappear. There is no time, and there is no space at the speed of light, and that's a measurable thing. It's three hundred thousand kilometers a second from our point of view, but from photon's point of view, there is no time between the point of emission when a photon blasts out the Sun to the point of absorption wherever it may land. So that creates a dimension timeless and spaceless that I think that aliens might utilize to travel the stars because it would literally be instantaneous, which is amazing because then the entire universe is your oyster.
Speaker 4: Perhaps that technology to do that. You know, we're limited by what we can see with our vision as human beings, that's how our spectrum is, and then we're limited by our technology, which sees a little bit more than what we can see.
Speaker 5: To answer your question, I think the most obvious answer is probably the right one. That there are trillions of planets. It's like two hundred quintillion plants.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's so insanely high. And you know what you just brought up that we saw our first exo planet, like what late eighties, nineties right in there, that was the first one. So before that, we never even thought there were any planets out there. Then we found one, then we found two. Keeps going up. Now it's believed that for every star that we can see, I think it's one, one in five will have an north like planet.
Speaker 5: One in five we'll have a rocky planet, a rocky planet. One in five stars out there have a rocky planet. And then some percentage of those will be in the Goldilock zone, and some percentage of those will have actually given birth to what we define as life.
Speaker 4: Now, when you talk about the trillions of stars that we know of, the math starts getting pretty likely that there's intelligent life out here. Of course, the debates whether or not it's been here exactly, and how in the world they would do that.
Speaker 5: You know, I mean, for a long time it's nothing can travel at the speed of light. Well, yeah, nothing physical can travel at the speed of light, but light travels at the speed of light. So if there was a way to convert regular matter into photonic substance and then back again, and this might be why we hear reports of UFOs breaking into two pieces merging back together when some people enter a UFO, that the UFO will be thirty meters across and inside it will be the size of a football field. They obviously can play with matter, space, and time in ways that we can't fathom. It might be why UFOs appear to blink out of existence faster than the eye can follow. There's a lot of evidence pointing to the fact that they may have technology like that that can somehow convert matter into light and back again.
Speaker 4: Where these guys talk about folding space that they're not really transversing that distance. They're folding space right, doing a wormhole thing. So maybe they have the technology to do that. And it's not a long journey. When people say you can't get there from here because it would take us one hundred years to get there or whatever, that makes no sense to me because that's just going on the rockets that we have today.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's Stanton Friedman. He tore that apart.
Speaker 4: He looked great with that.
Speaker 5: You know, he's one of the heroes of ufology because he just ripped that to shreds as a nuclear physicist.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was awesome. There's enough evidence of something going on here to warrant more scientific investoration of these claims.
Speaker 5: I think it's the only thing that's going on that truly warrants more scientific investigation. Look, science itself has been at a standstill for fifty years. Okay, we have made zero progress in physics. I mean we've lost sight of the real problems of physics, you know, one of which is why the hell does time and space disappear at three hundred thousand kilometers a second? What's going on there?
Speaker 4: What happened to three oh one?
Speaker 5: Exactly?
Speaker 4: That's good stuff, Thomas. I want to get your thoughts on what you think our government might know, and if you'll indulge me for just a second here, I wanted to kind of run through a couple of these things for you. They have this huge history of what certainly appears to be intentional denial of any knowledge of ET life or UFOs, going back to nineteen forty eight, Project sign forty nine had Project Grunge, and then we had Project Blue Book of course for seventeen years, and then there was these other series of reports that came out in fifty three we had the Robertson Panel, then the Content Committee, and in sixty eight leave not to mention the nonsense that they put out about Roswell. In forty seven it was a weather balloon, and in ninety four it was Project Mogul, and then in ninety seven it was a parachute crash test dummy, all of which do not seem to be true. So then we finally get some actual information in twenty seventeen when they said that the a TIP program, the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program, was made public, admitting that they were in fact looking into these aerial phenomena. Then in twenty twenty one, the Director of National Intelligence released reports saying we cannot explain one hundred and forty three of these one hundred and forty four UAP cases. So we get to twenty twenty four and this new department ARROW, the All Domain Anomaly Resolution Office, is finally going to give us some information. And what happens even though all these things happen in twenty seventeen, and even though all these people gave them all this information, they come out and say there's no evidence of anything at all being extraterrestrial. It could have at least said we can't explain everything, but they didn't. They went the other way. To me exposes them as merely a proper Ganda organization.
Speaker 5: What do you think, Well, that's exactly what they are. They're doing their job. They're trying to put the toothpaste back into the tube. Government, the control, the structures of control, right, the pillars of power that run this world and have run the world for the last two thousand years. You know, we're still living under a rain. You know, there are kings and queens. Now it's a money rain. They've just changed the names and the faces. But we still live under a serious power structure. And that power structure is struggling with something right now that no other power structure has had to before, and that is the democratization of information. That's why they're trying to shut down TikTok. You know, it's not because the Chinese are stealing information. All those companies have access to all of the information. Of course they do. It's a commodity. What they don't want is some kid on TikTok learning about what's really going on in the Ukraine, right right, that's what they don't want one. That's why we're dealing with the advent of what I think is totalitarian control here in the West, and in a lot of ways, the UFO phenomenon is the tip of the spear. That's the one thing that could blow this whole thing wide open. They can't have that. They also understand that it's happening, so trying to get a handle, trying to get ahead of it, trying to stay in control of it is their number one job. So it's people like you, it's people like us, it's everyone listening. It's the people who are interested in this. We're the only hope. We're the last and only hope to keep the flame alive to get the truth out there, because it will happen. I mean, it's inevitable, the truth will out right.
Speaker 4: I definitely think we're on the right side of history here. I definitely believe that. Well, brother, we got to stop there now. A lot of fun. Brother, Thanks again for coming on. We will be back next week with an all new episode. You can follow me Captain Ron on Twitter and Instagram at CD underscore Captain Ron. Stay connected by checking out Contact in the Desert dot com. Stay open minded and rational as we explore the unknown right here on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast A and Paranormal Podcast Network. Make sure and check out all our shows on the iHeartRadio app or by going to iHeartRadio dot com