Speaker 1: What's up a slip service? I man's in the yee.
Speaker 2: I'm g G.
Speaker 1: Maguire.
Speaker 3: I'm Jordie jor.
Speaker 2: Oh and I'm.
Speaker 1: Jack Queie. Welcome to Lift Service Official on the old couches. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Cheers to you.
Speaker 1: I know you don't drink. You're having your tea.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, cheers though, all right her cheers?
Speaker 4: G Oh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I was actually texting Elite to get a good picture and you with that mug.
Speaker 2: But I might as we do. We got the lift.
Speaker 1: Service man, so Crease is finally in the building. But this is a good time. Yeah, you know, you got a lot of really positive things happening. So first we just noticed that you haven't been drinking. So talk about that and what made you say to you wanted to go dry?
Speaker 2: Well, no drinking for me. I ain't been drinking since March thirteenth, that was last day I drank. Well, gotta drink. I was just really I was almost on a verge of being like an alcoholic, you feel me. So I was like, I gotta take back control of my life. You know, I had like lost control of my life, you know, for like a year, totaling cars, just getting into trouble, just doing stuff that I really knew I shouldn't have been doing, you know what I mean. And then I kept coming up out of every situation clean. So I had realized, like, man, I got to stop playing with my life, and then too, like I gotta stop playing my career because I know I can be where I want to be, you know what I mean. So I was getting mad at people for things that I could control, you know what I'm saying. So I decided, I'm like, I'm gonna just stop drinking. And my girl really pushed me to really do it for real.
Speaker 1: You know how, your girl, your fiance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my fiance, you know what I'm saying. You know how, they could be like threatening the league of you don't do what you need to do and all that. So I really just took it serious. And then we started going to church. Shout out to Pastor Darius Dangels. I wrought with him at the Change Church in Atlanta. He's super hard. We've been going there and everything's just been opening up for me, you know what I'm saying. I stopped drinking. Then I lost a couple of friends, you know how I go.
Speaker 1: They don't want to hang, like you don't want to hang any party like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Probably so, you know what I'm saying, Probably because our mindset is different. You know what I'm saying. It's like we probably can't relate friends, you know what I'm saying. So maybe like in this season, we probably just can't relate right now. You know, maybe down the line we will be able to relate again, but right now we probably just don't relate, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's crazy that you know the exact day you said, March thirteenth. Why do you know the exact date?
Speaker 2: Well, it was a big thing for me because I was like, you got to think I took alcohol, anonymous classes, all type of stuff. Oh you did, Nah? Not since then before that, they were trying to get me all type of help, but nothing wild work, you know what I'm saying. Like my mama would be praying for me, bringing folks to the crib, and I just didn't want to listen. I don't know, And I was always a great kid and everything. You know, I don't know why my adult stages when I turned like twenty six through like twenty nine, like I just was wilding, you know what I'm saying. So, you know, in my alcohol anonymous coach doctor Lester Mr. Lesli, he ended up passing away. But when I found out end up passing away, it kind of just made me like want to be more serious about all the things that he was telling me, you know what I'm saying, Like because I was drinking when I was doing the alcohol aonoymous class, but he used to always tell me, like, you know, if you can handle it, he used to be trying to. That's why I knew he loved me a little bit, you know what I'm saying, Like he was trying to like he was trying to let me be myself. But at the end of the day, he wanted to help me so bad because he saw my potential, like as a person, you know, as a man, like a young man. He saw the person I could be because he was like a dude that had it all turned into a crackhead and ended up gaining everything back, you know what I'm saying. So he was like a special type of person, you know what I'm saying, Like, you know, but he didn't get everything he got back, but he got hisself back. He got hisself bad. You know what I'm saying. That was the biggest thing. And then it's like I was rocking with him so hard, like I used to pull up my limbo to him in the hood. He had apartments to him. And then when I put up over that kind of made my heart feel for him more, you know what I'm saying. And I wanted to listen to him more. You did, you know what I'm saying. But I still wasn't getting it, you know. And after DeAndre had came and got me from Atlantic Station, when I was up there a while and stuff like that, I was like, man, I got a make a decision, you know what I'm saying, Like what I'm gonna really do with my life? You feel me? I'm like, I'm finna be thirty, you know, And I wanted a kid bad.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: I'm like, man, my girl pregnant, you know what I'm saying. So why I'm like, why am I here wilding out? You feel me? I was just you know, doing a lot of dumb stuff. So once I finally got gripped and she was like, man, just come to this church with me, Like if you don't like it. Then you ain't gotta go back, but just try it, you know what I'm saying, and I end up liking it, and then that's when it just we just.
Speaker 1: Start and like you said, you were a good kid, there was no Yeah. Sometimes it's an industry too, Like you're out all the time and it's like drinks in the club. Here's some bottle life.
Speaker 2: I don't even think the lifestyle for me, cause I'm one of them niggas. Like I grew up in the hood. I came up around this stuff like the industry to make me. You know what I'm saying. I think for me, I just feel like I just was one of them niggas, Like I used to sit around and be like you know, once I got real rebellious and I started feeling like I want where I wanted to be in my career in different things like that, I was like, man, I'm just feel you know what I'm saying, Like I'm just I had started like not giving up, but just putting it to a point where it's like, oh, fuck, you know what I'm saying, Like I'm Jack Wuiz, I know, well, you don't fuck with me? The fuck you too, you know what? I'm saying, I had got in that bag and that ain't good. You know what I'm saying. I had to realize, like man, that ain't even me though, you know what I'm saying, Like like bro, I'm not even that type of person like people love me though, bir you know what I'm saying, Like I walk in rooms, I light it up, like I'm not the type of person you see and go the other way, you know what I'm saying, The type of person you see and want to be like yeah, like what's up Jack? Like if somebody seeing me and going the other ways like a problem? You know what I'm saying. Your music is very welcoming and saying, so I'm like, I can't be this person like I said, it's not matching the music, you know what I'm saying. And I just had to really get everything together. So like I said, now, I just feel like the best I ever felt ever, you know what I'm saying, Like ever, Like you know what I'm saying. I feel super blessed. I feel super good, like I'm right on time with God, Like I'm just like right in it. You know what I'm saying. I'm just feeling super super blessed, super super good at my son and my fiance. You know, they had a lot. They had a lot to do with that what I'm saying, Like every day I see them and I just think about the risk and the reward, Like I just think about everything I got to lose and everything. Like you know, I love where I am.
Speaker 1: Mid You name your baby Snow. Let's talk about your son.
Speaker 2: His name is. I named him Snow. I named him after my grandmother. You know, my grandmother name was Miss Daisy Snow. Okay, you know what I'm saying. It was cute, yeah, Miss Daisy Snow. So she passed away in twenty twenty one, you know what I'm saying. So like like this nextlace I got on this right here I made. It's like it's like the Infinity links and the daisy, the sunflower daisy. But I just wait for her, you know what I'm saying. I got a picture on it too, I just ain't put it on. But she was special. My grandma was special, and she she put us on like to everything, business like everything. You know what I'm saying. My grandma was just everything you.
Speaker 1: Feel me, see that's what you were talking about, Just thinking she was thinking about the same.
Speaker 2: She just said that you're losing the big mamas. Don't nobody want to be big.
Speaker 3: Moment, she said, taking the words right out of my mouth. And I thank you, I thank you. My grandma's from Atlanta, South Carolina, North Carolina.
Speaker 2: I'm like the South on that.
Speaker 1: Grandma's getting younger and younger, yeah, young but everything, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I name the snow. I just feel like, you know, I'm so I'm such a big person in my family, Like I mean so much to my family, you know, and my family means so much to me. But they don't put me on such a They always did, like you know what I'm saying, Just put me up, you know what I'm saying. So it's like I'm like, man, if I have a son, because of course I was gonna everybody starting out, you're gonna want a junior, like everybody wanted to junior.
Speaker 1: Dads love their little girls, so either way, but it's nice to have a little mini years.
Speaker 2: But I wanted a little me because it's like for one just to pass on everything. And it's like, of course with girls, girls can get their hustle on early too. Of course, like big shout out to my little cousin Leila. She like the swim champion right now, like on the Olympics. Everything. She's like, now, you're she'd be killing older girls. They can't stand.
Speaker 1: I can't killing them. She kill me.
Speaker 2: But but uh damn, I forgot what I was just saying. Son, Oh yeah, yea yeah, So I just wanted to do that because just passing that on. Like I said, girls can get their hustle on early too, But but boys, it's just like you know, like, Okay, if he gonna get a girl, if he have a his last name gonna pass on. The legacy gonna continue. The legacy continues with ladies too.
Speaker 1: But you want him to also be a big brother to whoever.
Speaker 2: I want him to just know, like because I'm such like I got two sisters, you know what I'm saying, Like I grew up with all girls in the crib. That's why I'd be like, man, I'm so thankful I grew up so like how I am. You know what I'm saying. I came up with all girls. But for him, it's like he's just super special. I'm gonna show y'all picture on to like because.
Speaker 1: You guys had his face we haven't seen on my screen. Is oh he's so cute. Look at the.
Speaker 4: Protective I can't see the message.
Speaker 2: Is it cute?
Speaker 1: That's his screen, he's not playing. Where were you when you found out that you were having a baby and how did you find out?
Speaker 2: I was somewhere. DeAndre had sent me to, uh, the pregnancy things, the little test, the little two lines, Yeah, the little stick. She sent me to them, just so I know it's real. You feel me, she sent me to and I remember I was just like because at the time I think we was we weren't talking, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I think it was one of them she had reasons not to talk to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course I was terrible. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That was terrible. Sometimes you got to go through that being terrible to straighten up.
Speaker 2: Of course. It's like, yeah, like I tell everybody, you got to go through some like you know it'd be like that. You you pray not to go through anything. But if you're doing, if you could make it out of it and you become better and you learn from it, it's like, Okay, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But you were talking about how you she sent you the stick?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, she sent me the stick. And I think I told my mama, you feel me. I told my mama because I was really happy though, because I wanted a baby. But I was like, dang, like she pragnant, but she mad at me, like you know, like who, she gonna keep it? You know what I'm saying, That's what I was praying. You know what I'm saying. I was like, man, I hope she's gonna keep it. Because of course we went through the phase of her thinking like you know how girls like I gotta think about this, and then we got our stuff together, a big.
Speaker 1: Decision because I think any woman who's having a kid and you're not with the person, you're like, am I gonna have to raise this baby alone? And I'm sure she was scared to even send that because you could have been like so what that got?
Speaker 2: You know? Yeah? And I remember we just started going to the doctor together. And you know what I'm saying, because I didn't miss not one appointment. I was there for every appointment, and like I would even fly back from places just to go to the doctor. Like I remember, people be like, it's not that serious. You don't have to be a the doctor apointment. I'd be like, I'm still going, you know what I'm saying. I was still put the flights and go. And I just remember we was in the hospital one day and uh, the doctor, see the doctor who delivered our son, delivered DeAndre to when she was born. You know what I'm saying down there, that's amazing, you know what I'm saying. So it was all a special thing, you know what I'm saying. He was born on her father's birthday like everything, you know. And I just remember one day we was in there specifically when we was going through our stuff and all that. You know, it's all women, you know what I'm saying. So you know, they started out being excited with its like, but her emotions wasn't really there, so they didn't know how to feel. You know, they don't know whether to be excited for you or whether or not. And I remember all the ladies, the main doctor, she just talked to me like, you know, gave me that real talk. You know what I'm saying. This the lady who had her and who delivered my son too, and uh, you know they are I remember that day, just stepping out of the office and all the women in there talking. I was like, now, I ain't gonna be that type of thing, you know what I'm saying. I just remember that day, like, nah, I ain't like they end there talking about me.
Speaker 1: I know they you know what I'm saying, and this is what you wanted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I'm like, I gotta step up to the plate. You feel what I'm saying. And then I'm just like when I first heard his heartbeat. I remember I told DeAndre and the doctors, I'm like, oh, that's a boy. I was like, that's a boy. He's strong and he want to be here. You know what I'm saying, Like he want to be here his heart, but he want to be here. So I know we're gonna come, you know what I'm saying, Because you know, DeAndre had like complications firebroids, like she like one of them. People like doctors told back in day she want to be a haird kids.
Speaker 1: And I saw that. She said, you had miscarried scares like that. She thought it wasn't gonna happen. So it's a miracle.
Speaker 2: It's a super miracle. Like my baby found a spot in her in her stomach and all this you know where he can get all the nutrients. He can do it like he didn't move like the whole pregnancy. He was like we were being ordering, like why you want to move his head like he almost he always right there in that position because right there is where he was feeding and getting everything you needed. So we found that out later. I'm like, damn what it was surviving even when he was born. He was born early. But I remember as soon as he was coming out because I was there for all. Remember the doctor saying, oh what dack, whose baby looked just like you? What? Was like? What is you?
Speaker 1: Did youady?
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna camera looked over the thing and I like what and man like he like a little man dreads. Remember I remember sit right there with him. They put chords on my room. He snatched the cords and they were like, oh, he's strong. I was like, I told you all he was gonna be strong. Like he's strong. He's like this boy want to be like I told you. I told you.
Speaker 1: Were you able to watch everything? I watched thing you didn't like pass out?
Speaker 2: No, I watched everything, and I watched them put because she had a c section, So I watched them put everything back in and put it together, you know, woman. But she was like out, like even when I even when they brought the baby to her, she didn't really like you know, she was like excited, but you know they'd be like drugged up. Yeah, women be like y'all be like it'd be like, oh yeah, it'd be like you it'd be like, wow, do you notice the kid.
Speaker 4: I'm the only mother here and I had a natural birth.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: She came out in three pushes, and it was very easy because I was I was young. I was only seventeen.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was on the Epidoro Hub though, so I was a lot. It was like a lot of numbness, and I remember when they tried to hear me my daughter, I was like pointed to my sister. I didn't hold her for hours.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah. I remember just him coming and it was just like then we finally talked about it, you know what I'm saying, Like, hey, look, hey, this is crazy, right, you know what I'm saying. I remember we talked about.
Speaker 4: It and then I wanted to take her to snap out of it, and like it was it was.
Speaker 2: Like because I recorded the whole thing too. I remember like she snapped out probably like probably like an hour later, so like just coming back a little bit, you know what I'm saying, just coming back they're finally like oh, bab like like you know, then finally coming in, like then they put a bavy on the dinner. You put a baby and she like you know, like she was in it.
Speaker 1: It's a blessing.
Speaker 2: It was a super blessing because he was born early. He was supposed to be born in September sixth, so he came early. He stayed in the nick Youth for like to two to three weeks.
Speaker 1: And be shouting so hard to keep on having to go in and out and then to the doctors, though the doctors.
Speaker 2: Was showing us so much love to see me and DeAndre. We stayed in the hospital till they kicked us out, and even when they told us we had to go home, we were still we still had a schedule, so my mama would go. Then how mama would go, We'll go, Damn my mama still other night we wake up go. We had it all the way lot, like we wouldn't leaving to the point where I wouldn't even go to the gym. I was working out the not in in the garage. I had the whole workout out. I'm going crazy down there, still going because I'm knowing like the mission I was on, you feel man, I knew people were respecting, like brain going nowhere, like it's Jack Queason here, like I know, I just seen Jo working out right back up here, right back up that you feel me?
Speaker 1: Did you think about naming him Roderick Junior?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I wanted to at first, and you know, Deangre was like, we're not named him and.
Speaker 1: I was like, how did you get that name?
Speaker 2: Rodriqus. I'm gonna tell your My mama named me after the doctor that had me, like the dude that was in there. My mama was like, man, he was helping me so much. I just named you after. She was like, he was so nice. I told Rodriqus to like stay with me, helped me. He was one of the nurses. I don't want to leave. And she was like, no, his name was Rodriquez. His name is joac Quez. I think his name was Rodrique Jock Queeze. And that's crazy, my mama like that's how I named it.
Speaker 1: He must have been real helpful. I'm like, mom, you like, buddy, you didn't plan the name, and she was like, okay.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, cause you know my my my biological fathers. Like my mom wasn't dealing with him. She's just like nigga whatever you know him. I mean, you know what's funny, And that's something I never talked about, you know what I'm saying ever ever on my interviews, ever, ever, ever, ever, This would be the first time, Like I don't have a relationship with my biological father, you know what I'm saying. But the guy who raised me, Steve, Like that's who I call my dad. You know what I'm saying. He been with me since I was two years old. You feel what I'm saying, that's my little sister daddy. But he raised me though. You know what I'm saying, Like I couldn't imagine calling another nigga daddy. You know what I'm saying, Like, that's my daddy.
Speaker 1: But do you know who he is? You're biological Yeah.
Speaker 2: I went down. I remember when I was like when I was like eight, my mama was like, uh, you know, talking to me about some shit. You feel me? And then she was like, you want to go down to Mississippi you feel I'm like, for what you know what I'm saying, And she like, uh, you know this way your daddy man, I'm like, uh, because see I wasn't slow as a kid. You know I'm saying. Already knew shit. You know what I'm saying. So I'm like, uh, I'm like, yeah, yeah, I go. You know what I'm saying, cause I already knew I was with my daddy, And I got two brothers with my daddy too, Steve one, Steff under my real brothers, Like you know what I'm saying, My brothers like, cause you got to think we all share the same little sister. Like see, we grew up type of kids where it's like if you growed your mama and nigga, ain't no such thing as half brothers have.
Speaker 4: Sisters because of that same reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like, we don't even do all that now when we thought about our daddy, You'll be like, yeah, them my brothers on my daddy's side. When you came to your mama, you like, Nigga, ease is my brothers like Nigga. We eat the same food, we take shots in the same water. Nigga, this is the same struggle you feel when you're with your mama. Though you dig what I'm saying. But I remember I went to Mississippi and it was like a family reunion or something like that, and I just remember being I had met my grandmother, being shot of my grandmother on the other side. I need to go down there and see her if she's still alive. You know what I'm saying. I need to go down there in hollert Her just because you know what I'm saying. And uh, I remember I went. But then after I went, you know what I'm saying. I remember I came back. I told my mom, I'm like, I don't want to go down there no more. You know what I'm saying. Like that, I'm like, you know what I'm saying, I'm already who I am. You know what I'm saying. I'm like, I'm already who I am. Like daddy, already my daddy. You know what I'm saying. I'm like, I'm already, Yeah, I'm like, daddy, already my daddy. I'm like, I'm already locked in. You know what I'm saying. So then when I became a man, I started seeing them on my comments on Instagram. You know what I'm saying. So I started seeing them on my comings and shit, I'm like, mom, this nigga on my comments. So she's like, oh, yeah, that's up. That what her name? You feel like, oh shit, let me. I'm like, no, you feel me. I'm like, ain't then see when I was lost going through all this drinking shit, I had started feeling like that was something I was missing, But I was just tripping. You know how you started listening to other people. I'm telling you, when you grow up with a real mama some shit like that and a real father figure, you really ain't missing shit from the nigga that just your biological father.
Speaker 1: But and you know, having a conversation about what happened, like do you know what happened that he wasn't really.
Speaker 2: You gotta understand something. That's how I feel. If DeAndre told me I couldn't see snow, no more right, I'm gonna see that nigga if I want to, I don't giuck with the court, say police, nobody, I'm pulling up. They're gonna have to call the police. So I feel so, I feel like so I feel like when niggas, it's no excuse if you got a baby in the world. You can go see that nigga. Wait outside of school, look in the car. You want to go see him so bad, like you can get to them. Like niggas be making excuses, you know what I'm saying. So it's like when the court put a law on assistant that nigga Like, oh okay, but I only got to pick the nigga up at this time, you know what I'm saying. But a nigga don't really have a nigga that really won't it. Ain't even think about man, fuck the police, niggas. I'm coming to see my baby whenever I want.
Speaker 1: You know, it's interesting. Somebody called my should the other day and he said he's been fighting to see his kids for eleven years. Just pull up and you don't even know where she lives. And then he's been going through the course.
Speaker 2: That's another story I don't know about. I'm talking about the niggas that got access in the same city and just.
Speaker 4: Let the guards like the niggas.
Speaker 2: Didn't know, like I'm talking about shout who Grandma ain't move ever like her mama's just like you know, the niggas that could find out what people that just like Nigga got a pregnant, she was from another state, she gone again. You know what I'm saying. Not them, I'm talking about the people that really can have access, right, you know what I'm saying. So with me, it's like I have felt like man once I got famous in the comments, I'm like, yeah, now see, But I'm like, I feel like he could have came and found me because my mom ain't never put him off child support, you know what I'm saying. So I'm like, I don't think he was trying hard enough, but at the end of the day, I still don't hate him. You feel what I'm saying, Like, hell no, Like I'm not. I don't have no hate in my heart for nobody. I just know who I am. You did what I'm saying. I'm just like, I'm quee. You feel what I'm saying like my mama and them made me. You do know what I'm saying, Like my mama and them. You feel like my mama, You feel me like Rosie and Rosie Son. You do know what I'm saying. So it's like Nigga can't take that, Like he came to my dal one day just trying to tell me what I was supposed to do, what you know, And I felt like, damn, brother, it's too late for that. Like, ain't no man ever told me what to do, like a nigga tried to make me come in when the streetlights came on. I remember we first moved to West each other forty two seventy five. My mama had moved with her God that she married two thousand and three IF and we used to be outside all the time. Remember the nigga told me, hey, he's to call me Clee. He couldn't say Qui at first. He like, Clee, gotta come in when the streetlights come on. I looked at my mom. I'm like, no, I don't. I don't come in when the lights come on. I'm gonna be tried to come in, like you know, try to be an aggressor remember in my ground, like you know, my mama knew like damn, like you know, like my son like he not, like you know, I was one of them kids, like I was a great kid. But my mama knew like que different, like just let QUI like let que rock. He gonna be straight, like he know he doing like my girls all were gonna make sure, we hold but make QUI another whole type.
Speaker 1: Even back then, did you know music was gonna be a lane?
Speaker 2: Facts my mama when I got in a talent show when I was Now, I'm finna drop my documentary. I'm gonna do like a preview on Atlanta. I might do on the New York If I do an Atlanta, y'all please come. Oh yeah, Like I want you to see it, like you don't really see like how this came about. Like I've been recording myself since I was nine years old on a video camera. Like I would be in the crib with my mama and be like, hey, Mom, watch this. I'd be like, hey, mom, I said the camera. I'll be like, Mom, you can see me good. She was like, yeah, I can see you good. I just started singing R Kelly too. I play shit, just start singing all that you feel me in the kitchen, and then my mama get up. My stepda'd be right. I'd be like, ooh, I got an idea. If I take the camera to the back room. I take the camera to the backroom. My stepdaddy had like a piano. That's how we got at forty two seventy five, That's why I named my album that my first one. He had a little piano. I go in the back at like I'm singing R Kelly ignition at like I'm shooting a video, you know what I'm saying. Then my little sister be messing it up, putting her hands in the I go crazy, slap my hands on the fan, like, man, you always trying to make me up. I got all that stuff on camera.
Speaker 1: I'm glad we have that documented.
Speaker 2: I got everything, and my mom and my family they just supported me. Like when I wanted to get into for real, like I was the kid I winning every time that showed the Cap County, you know what I'm saying. And after that, like my mama, she would put her names on these posts. You know what I'm saying, when my pictures on it. Took me to South of the Cave all that's them all on the east side of Calior Road. Took me to South of the Cave all to take my first pictures. She'd take me to the houses like in the the guys that was doing the head shots and stuff like that. Take me to go get my head shots, put me in theater. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Because she saw that you love something and she really trying to help.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was in theater with Chloy Bailey when I was young, when I was like yo, yeah, we did the weiz. So my mama used to be like looking out for Chloy. Her mama look out for me like I was a muskin and Coy was Dorothy. Chloyd was eight, I was twelve. That's when I'm and Hailey, they was babies, like Hailey done was little and her little brother. You know what I'm saying, we would all be together and.
Speaker 1: An amazing the amount of talent that came out of there.
Speaker 2: Like crazy. Every time I see Chloyd because see, I only know Chloy is like my little sister, so like everything now knew be like new. I'm like a big bro. So I'd just be like damn, you know what I'm saying. But like you know what I'm saying. She know that because every time I see it, you know, like you realissists, they just conformed back, like you know what I'm saying. It's always like that when I see her. That's how I always know, like, Okay, Chloyd, don't steal little system. Still, like I've seen Haley Dom right before the Little Mermaid dropped. It just still felt like, damn she she's a little Mermaid.
Speaker 1: They just stillaid, how is that Deon Sanders to you?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Man, I love I love, O G. I was just with him. I just I just left Colorado yesterday. Yeah, I was out there with him. We stayed in the office till two o'clock in the morning. He was down there with you know, my son, that's his first grandchild. So he was just I know, he told me, he like he like, he like, man, this baby is so popular. Dog. He like I can't do nothing without talking about him. Like he like, I can't do nothing but everything I do and he just grandfather. Yeah, we just kicking, like O G. I feel like you know, of course, everybody know who Prime is, so you know what I'm saying, Just like guys like that, I've always respected, you know what I'm saying, because see where I'm from, Like I used to work in a barbershop. I grew up on the block, Like you know what I'm saying. So the barber shop was the guys we went and talked to all the time. Like the barbershop, you know, that's a real thing like like young niggas come me and in a barber shop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the barbershop for hours. I'm like, come, I ain't that much here, Like that's where you take.
Speaker 2: Your first girl, like you take like you know, the barbershop, where you figure out who you is.
Speaker 4: And it's a coming of age for young people in this And y'all betting there all fucking day. Are you work in the barber shop?
Speaker 2: When you did?
Speaker 1: Family on the barber shop and that's when you get all the news again?
Speaker 3: Everybody here again, sweep up to here off the floor.
Speaker 2: That's what I did. You know what I'm saying, That's why, that's why I became who I am. You got my first money from singing in the barhop? Is everything?
Speaker 1: So listen, you wrote this four page letter when you decided that you wanted to get married to DeAndre Man. It was four page letter, like a tribute to like four page letter.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is a long It wasn't even supposed to be a four letter. But I love that song though I'm sending you a fourth page. Y'all let that song and did?
Speaker 1: Okay, So talk to me about writing this letter and what was going on because it ended up, like you said, being a lot longer than you anticipated.
Speaker 2: I remember, so I'm gonna tell the real story. I remember. I remember so I was thinking, right, I'm like, okay, we finish had this baby shower, but marriage wasn't even in my head, you feel me. So I'm like, okay, we finished baby shower. I know everybody coming, but you know I thought about it. I'm like, yeah, one day, I'm a married DeAndre. But I didn't know that I was gonna do this this soon, like proposing stuff. So we had been at the spot. You know, we were getting ready to we was packing up the spot. I knew it was getting ready to move and stuff because we just got a crib together, and you know, we were getting ready to do all this stuff. And I'm watching or pregnant doing all this stuff. I'm just like, I called my MoMA, like, hey, i think I'm married, DeAndre. You feel me, I'm like, but my mama like, all right, So she like shild a couple of things you need to answer before you do that. You know what I'm saying. She's like, you need to take out and you need to ask these certain question. Asking her long term goes her short term goes, ask her like you know, like how like how y'all can work together, like you know, to do certain things, like like what's the plan. You know what I'm saying. She like, make sure y'all got a plan, you feel what I'm saying, and make sure you know her short term goes and her long term goes. Okay, you know what I'm saying. So I was like, Okay, cool. She was like, but besides that ship I think she is, you know what I'm saying, So what's amazing? When you feel me? My mam will tough. So it's like when my mama said that, I was like, oh, because my mom was already telling me because the Andudre DeAndre had came with me on tour, you know what I'm saying, and my mom was telling me on tour. She's like, hey, that's the one. She was like, I'm telling you like you need to go ahead and figure out how you're gonna but that's the one. She like, she make you better. She's like, she that's what you need to church. Yeah, she was like, you know what I'm saying, And this is before all that. This my mama just seeing early like because DeAndre came on the bus and just straight up the whole tour bus. Like my room was a mess. I came back my ship, organized shoes over here, all over their sacks. She's just getting everybody right on the buts. I'm like, Shoty came and changed the whole shit, and my mama was noticing that, like she put some structure. But I remember just after I told after I told my mom that I called the pastor Dewie Smith, and this Dion pastor. So I knew I had to get this his blessing too, because me and DeAndre had went out with him before, you know, when we were going through our stuff. So I'm like, let me get pastor blessing. So DeAndre is about to get a hair done. She was about to get a little so in or whatever at the crib. Shoty came to do a high at the house. So I'm like, I know this shit gonna take like two hours, right. So she had been wanting to go on a date, but I had been so focused we was finna move. I've been hustling all this stuff. I'm like, I ain't really focused to go on on date. I'm like, I'm not gonna be able to sit in front of you and just focus on you.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm too like, too much going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm too much going on for me to just sit out right now. So once I figured I want to marry, I'm like, oh, it's the perfect time to tell her we go on a date. So i knew she was gonna be lit. So I'm like, hey, Bay, We're gonna go on a date tonight. Boom. She's like, oh she youngre she like a super super great girlfriend because she get excited ship.
Speaker 1: Like that, and that's nice when somebody get hyped. But yeah, make you want to be like little things, yeah, make you get hype, Like are we going Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I'm like going on dating night done? Yeah, So she was going crazy. So I'm like I got in a good mold. So I'm like I got like, I'm like the past to stay like forty five minutes away because I'm like, I'm not talking to him about this on the phone. I want to get in front of So I'm like, yeah, man, I'm gonna run down to the store right quick, Like why well, I'm like, why shout to do your hair and you get dressing. Ship, I'm gonna be back like I'm just finna go like to the store. We're busting back wood and ship like that. So I went to the pastor house for real, drove like forty five minutes an hour out the city. You know what I'm saying. Wom speeding out there.
Speaker 1: Like he's not going to get no better.
Speaker 2: I know nothing while I pull up the past the house. So I'm like, man, I want to be all the way myself when I go in past the crib, like I want them to accept me for who I am. Like, so I'm smoking a blunt on the way. I'm like, shit, I'm going here smelling like weed, like I want them to know I smoked all these type of ship. I don't want to be nobody else I'm not, you know what I'm saying. So I remember I went to the crib Pastor Cooley. I went in. I was like, man, I want to marry Dianre. You're like for real? Like yeah, he was like man, man, He like man, OHG was just talking about you all weekend, talking about Dion, Like man, we were just talking about you all weekend. I left for really He like, man, yeah, were talking about all weekend. He like the crazy say that. He was like, well, make sure you got this this disintecht before you do that, you know what I'm saying, Because he was like a father worried about that, So make sure you got all this shit in text.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what was he worried about?
Speaker 2: It was just different things, you know. He just wanted to make sure that we had a plan. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, he wanted to make sure we had a plan. He wanted to make sure we weren't just gonna be two people together just crashing out. You know what I'm saying. He like this shit got to come with a plan, you know what I'm saying. So so I yeah, so I uh so I got this. I got Pastor Dowis Smith. He like, man, we got a call Dion, you know what I'm saying. We tried to call him right down the spot here and pick up. So I'm like, man, Pastor, I got to make it back to the spot out and told I went down the street. Woo. I ended up making it back to the spot. I'm taking it out. So Diane then pick up the phone. So I ended up taking Deandro. I ain't up asking all the questions. Everything go good you feel I'm saying. I'm like, damn, I can marry a for real. Shit serious, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So, did you have a ring already?
Speaker 2: No, I'm gonna tell you what's so crazy about that? Right? So then I ain't want to tell my sisters. I told my sister them to meet me at Waffie. That's Jerry Unlimited. That's what we shopping in the A. So I'm like, y'all pull up boom, I like, hey, love and the mery DeAndre. They're like, oh, ship, Mama already told me. I'm like, man, I know, Mama. I'm like anyway. So I'm like, i ain't even gonna text mama. I'm like, I'm gonna just let mama jill whatever. So I'm showing mama the rings and ship. I'm like, mon, you think I say this. I'm like, no, don't do that. Don't do get that. So the ring we end up picking was DeAndre dream ring. Right, So I'm gonna tell you something. He went to the barber shop one day. So the day I was spending propose to DeAndre, this dude was in a barber show. He was like Jock quees man. He was like, Man, you've been blessed for so long. Bro. He was like, Bro, you still smiling. He was like, broably been watching she was fifteen. Bro. He like, I remember you with Joey Breeze. Bro. I remember Joey was voucher for you, real hard bro. He was like, Bro, you're thirty years old. Brother, you still smile like that. He's like, Bro, you cover. Bro. He's like, God got you covered. Bro, like in the industry where it's just real dark. Bro, Like he got you super covering my nigga for you to be able to be smiling like this. You know what I'm saying. I'm like, Bro, Birdman be telling me to keep pushing that. God, I'm pushing you, nigger what I'm saying. He like, Bro, I love bird Man most of that.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, you know, like cash money, we just like some real niggas. You know what I'm saying, Like we got our soul? You feel me? He like, Bro, I want to tell you something. He's like, Bro, you need to get a wife. Bro. He like, you need to get a wife, bru, Like cause I feel like it's a lot going on. Bro, you know what I'm saying. And he like bro, like, you just need to get a wife because you that type of guy. Bro, like for your protection. And he didn't even know that. That same day, I was Finn propose to the Jundre. I was just talking to him and you feel me like I knew, like, damn this shit touring. You feel me And that's just how it happened.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 2: I was like, damn this nigga don't know I got this all. This this ring caught so much man like, oh yeah, it was super worth. I remember when I was doing her, Mama pulled me in sas She's like, we come on, you're been to do it right now. I'm like, right now, I need to first. She was like, ain't got time. She had any idea, No, she had no idea. I remember, and it was a dream ring and I've never seen her dream ring before.
Speaker 1: That's how you know, y'all connected, that's not that's a.
Speaker 2: Know the moment to marry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, when did you know if she was the one?
Speaker 1: Because I feel like your age when it's not a coincidence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I feel like I feel like I knew it was she was the one because I was too like for one. I'm like Man, I'm thirty. You feel what I'm saying, Like I'm thirty as old, Like I don't live like a life for real, like like when it comes to turning up and all that ship, you know what I'm saying, Like I don't need to.
Speaker 1: Turn the system.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm like, I don't really want to the next life.
Speaker 2: I don't really been who I wanted to be with. I don't did like I didn't jumped out everybody dressers dress I can really settle down, you know what I'm saying. And I was like I'm finna have a family too, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So, and what was after she was pregnant that you were.
Speaker 2: Like really it was like I knew she was the one, right, but when she got pregnant, I'm pregnant, I'm like, God, this gotta be for real because you notice something I won't, so you let it come and shout it. It's like this gotta be for real. And she was already so special how she treated me and just period like Deandra special. Like you meet her, you'll be like damn, like she just got that type of ore, Like she reminds me of how girls.
Speaker 1: Used to be, you know, what how I will say this because, like you said, you were in the doghouse when you first found out that she was pregnant. But I just remember the social media back and forth. But really how she was kind of honest about like being heartbroken and she never would have been in a situation because some people will play.
Speaker 2: It off, right, She was very honest. I tell her sometimes, like you too honest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd like that was hard for because she never was doing stuff.
Speaker 2: Like yeah no, she took it like a soldier, like like I always tell her like, you know, that was built to destroy you. You know what I'm saying. That destroubled me and you had going on. You know what I'm saying. I just I always tell her like I don't like to bring up the past and stuff, but I always tell like, man, like I just appreciate that shit. You know what I'm saying. Be Cause it's like we could have been like I could have been at the crib by myself and another nigga could have been raising my son and I'd have been sick. You know what I'm saying, be Cause it's like, nah, like you feel what I'm saying, Like I got partners, they got kids and they'd be like, hey, brouh quick, you doing that shit the right way? Bro? They were like, Bro, I wish I was at the crib with my daughter my son. Bro. They'd be like, bru see that's the shit I missed, like waking up with him, you know what I'm saying. They'd be like, Bro, like I miss like that type of shit, Like I still get them, but I miss being right there with them.
Speaker 1: Was there a period of time while she was pregnant that you didn't think that y'all were gonna be together because even after you found out it was prepared for that's when y'all had like this, you know, there was a drama on social media. You still was like, you know, Jock quiz, was she still Was she not with you? Like during that time y'all had not gotten back together and you were still doing other things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was not with me. Like I remember I pulled up to a crib. I thought I was gonna stay and stuff, you know what I'm saying, And she was just like, no, you're not staying over here. And I'm like, cause you know, most niggas think you just roll back into relationship, right, you know what I'm saying, She's like, oh no, yeah, yeah. I was like and that was crazy to me with her, you feel me, I'm like, oh she switching ship up?
Speaker 1: What did you have to do to get back in?
Speaker 2: Really changed everything I was doing. Literally I had to do a three sixty like to get a for real, Like that's where all the coming in the church, the nothing drinking, all that ship Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It was like I had got something for you to better yourself anyway because one situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a win win, but she really was like she wasn't going for it. Like she was telling me like, oh no, I'll leave you and you know.
Speaker 1: I'll be mine.
Speaker 2: That's what she kept reminding, like like you know I'll be okay, Like you know what I'm saying. I was just like, you know that shit don't make a nigga mad for real, you know, saying when they know.
Speaker 1: That, when a guy knows that look with without you, I'm gonna be straight.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm like, oh nah, but see, I want I want us to be straight, like I tell like I tell her like yeah, like I understand where you come from and all this ship, but I want that to be an extra, like I don't want what we got to come from there, Like I want if your pop said, anybody want to do something for you? I wanted to be extra, you know what I'm saying. I wanted to be like, oh, they wanted to do this for us, everything we got going on, I want to be able to handle that, like everything we got going on together. I want to be the man of that situation, you feel me. So when she was talking about doing all that, I'm like, nah, I want us to build on what we got plans for.
Speaker 1: Do you remember the first night she let you back in?
Speaker 2: Yeah? New Year's was good, goodly, terrible and all that, like the coming out of the year, like all this was terrible, Like we had a party. But you know when your girl ain't fucking with you, which I'm still taking pictures and ship with you know, like she's not fucking with you. I was going through all that. But I remember when I got back in, I think I really got that end for real, for real, like right before it was like right before we went on that trip to like Saint Martin and all that, you know what I'm saying. That's when I kind of like, right before then, that's when I kind of like got because our trip was amazing, Like we went on the trip by ourselves, no securities, nobody.
Speaker 4: You can do that over there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It was it was like that, that's one of them places where you can go and you don't got worry about it was nobody eat good.
Speaker 1: We got get a nice boat ride.
Speaker 2: We had a ball, but just us though, and then when it was just us, I'm like, damn, it's just me and you, we have it a ball, you know what I'm's amazing. That's when you know like, hey, look bro, we could do this. We can do this ship forever. When it's just you and your person kicking it like that, and then your person make you feel like who you are, that's important, you know what I'm saying, because for some period of time, I wouldn't making her feel like who she was you feeling because I'm out here doing all this extra ship being a nigga for real, like trying to have my cake at least, you know it accountability being a nigga, for sure, I could take full account Bill. I was trying to have my cake eat it too, like every other nigga, you know.
Speaker 5: And then I realized, like, well, I'm just one of the niggas, so you're not gonna be to that, like you know, I'm like, yeah, that is one for me.
Speaker 2: I tried all that you gear me. I tried to be a nigga to have his cake eat it too. I tried. I tried.
Speaker 1: I tried.
Speaker 2: It wasn't you. It wasn't working for me. Like, that doesn't work for me. So I'm one of the niggas, Like, I just can't do that. You can't all my niggas are doing that salute. I gotta be the nigga that just a one. I'm just straightful. I'm in the house with baby, y'all. I'm at the studio, y'all going I might pull up, I might be with me. I'm him now you know what I'm saying. And that's cool though. Feel feel more player for real honestly, Like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Gets rid of a lot of anxiety and yeah, arguments and then you could still kick it because you know, like and if your girl is your best friend, you can together amazing.
Speaker 2: You could kick it, like you can still kick it. Like, so I don't learn like, well we play like you know what I'm saying, it's thank you.
Speaker 3: Do you think it's a dying breed because I do?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, for sure. You got to catch your real niggas some of my partner single where are they? Are they?
Speaker 3: Good men?
Speaker 1: Why are you trying to play mass making.
Speaker 3: A good woman?
Speaker 2: I can tell you you see like a wholesome girl. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Well, you know I'm quite host on myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, got you gotta come to Atlanta. Atlanta still got.
Speaker 1: Atlanta's tough for men, Atlanta a couple. It's a tough place for anybody to find a minute, don't you think, Gzu, you're living in Atlanta. I don't hear GG too much talk about there.
Speaker 2: For a while, So G like, look this ship like you real.
Speaker 1: Now let's talk about baby making. First of all, that as you did, nice throwback to the commercials where it's be like, no, my brother, you got to get your own Yeah, real talk, you know, And that's what this music sounds like. It's like real R and B baby making, that's what we want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like y'all gonna love this though.
Speaker 1: I feel like some baby making brunches.
Speaker 2: I feel like this one of them projects. This one of them projects. Y'all could just press play and put it on like and no skips. Yeah, it's this, no skills. There's only ten songs too, so you can keep looping it.
Speaker 1: So do you sing in the bed?
Speaker 2: In the bed now? Now, I might wake up in the morning hit a note after I know, like that you.
Speaker 1: Wake her up before I am and hit a note.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: This is this is album? Okay?
Speaker 2: It was Oh what is it?
Speaker 4: Margealous set like jeo. Yeah, I had to run that one back. Yeah, this is this is the last thing I did before I walked in.
Speaker 1: I believe that two hours ago. Like this, I want to talk about that. You okay, sex like this? So ladies, you be in the bed.
Speaker 2: Running, keep it real, ladies, this is grown.
Speaker 1: I just love to do that to you.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you're running. Why are you running? Guys can't feel sometimes why are you running to though? Like nigga, Like, I know, I see why you Yeah, if you got the right rue because but sometimes a nigga run because it's like, hold on, chill, I'm running because let me do something differ. I don't like that. You don't like that? Yeah, it's certain stuff and may be like hold on like that, what don't you like? I remember when I was young nigger, I ain't used like no girl rhyme me and stuff like because they used not to do it. Be like man, that's boring, Like you know, just like to like boring. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You made it look boring just now, you know, right, nothing happening. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: When I grew up a doggy style kids, Yeah for sure, I'm from the hood. Every nigga from the hood going straight from the bat for.
Speaker 1: A time, because I feel like that's more disconnected. You ain't got to look at nobody's eyes.
Speaker 2: It's just like that's the dream. That's the dream. That's like the young nigga dream. They want to slap some an some wow Okay, I.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like some of the most intimate times is from the back though of course.
Speaker 2: It's like because that's when they get to look at.
Speaker 3: You and ship like when you are flexible enough and you know, that's.
Speaker 2: When you really know what's going Yeah, that's when you know, like okay, this is when we need to know.
Speaker 1: But then you can't kiss that way.
Speaker 3: That way you can kiss that.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's not as you do need to pipe it up. You know what I'm saying, he could kiss you. That's when I said that. It sakes like this, you gotta wrap like it's.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, sometimes certain positions be overrated, like when people be trying to do like acrobatic stuff.
Speaker 2: It's like, I mean that could be fun.
Speaker 1: I also think like holding somebody.
Speaker 3: I think that's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you no, that's when you're doing ship. If you just now holding somebody. I'm a I'm a little nigga, so it's like, me h, somebody up. It's really not likely.
Speaker 1: But you did you know what I'm saying, like you do it to eat her out.
Speaker 2: I mean of course if I was doing that. But see on the type of nigga where if it's the bed right there, that feel like I'm lifting you up. So if you want to be in off the bed, that's enough. That's enough for your imagination and to lift your you know what I mean. You lift your arms up and I'm still right there, So it makes you feel like then if I'm really in it, then I'll probably pick you up. I don't feel strong, but I ain't trying to pick.
Speaker 1: You up and pick you up and do that like sex in the shower.
Speaker 4: Sex and the shower is a no.
Speaker 2: That was when the nigga was young, because it's just not in the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love it. We can start there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I ain't never. I ain't never been a big fan of that when I grew up.
Speaker 1: And definitely not in like the baptob.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I ain't never had sex in the bathtub.
Speaker 1: Because her vagina.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I never did that.
Speaker 3: I've never had any problem, no technical difficulties, nothing, I don't that's your well.
Speaker 1: I was in a long time.
Speaker 2: But I'm like they keep on.
Speaker 3: I'm like, wow, I need to run that back.
Speaker 2: My boys, y'all.
Speaker 4: I've had a bath tub but two that was good, but not like something I'm just trying to go, No, that.
Speaker 2: Ain't happening again. This happened out of the ordinary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that ain't even like a spicey moment. That's more like a cuddling type of thing.
Speaker 2: And then you get ready, I ran a bath before though, like, yeah, yeah, I done did that one. But I ain't never just I done sat in there. You know what I'm saying, Like, Oh, we're going you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, because I feel like something supposed to be amazing. But then what about do you like? You like when a woman wears lingerie?
Speaker 2: Yes, I like it. You know that was something like yeah, I do. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I like that, you know you know a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah to me, that makes it like lit you know what I'm saying, Like I don't have people before like you know, that was their thing. You know what I'm saying. They would make sure they dressed that ship up.
Speaker 4: How you feel about role play?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it could be fun, you know what I'm saying. Like me, I'm the type of nigga where it's like I'm like, like I move around so much like you probably got to catch me in that mode, you know what I'm saying. To be to be, I just want to wear a mask. Coming up, I go out the country. Just buy masks, you know what I'm saying, mask like yeah, the mask fact, Like, just don't go to Mexico and buy one of them. Yeah, just put it on. I just feel like another nigga on you. No, I ain't making no noise, but if ship like something might hit a.
Speaker 1: Little could you like to make a little noise.
Speaker 2: I mean, I ain't no moaning now if something going crazy? Are you hitting something now it's something going crazy. No, I'm not saying. I'm really on some like not no quiet ship. But I'm not talk to you like if I need to say something, I'm not just a nigga talking that could throw s it off. I learned that when I was young. You know what I'm saying. I probably talked to when I was young.
Speaker 6: Say when you have to say, you know what I'm saying, like you know, you know not you know, not to say too much because you don't got to say too much.
Speaker 2: It's just that little ship, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, you got so listen.
Speaker 1: I know it's exciting for you, Like you have baby snow here, so for this album, you know, while you were doing this, Like just tell me the mind frame that you were in while you were doing baby making, because I can imagine a lot of people are going to be making babies to this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was on some ship, Like I want this to feel like like that playlist that you play like, because they make baby making playlists on all the you know, all the stations and different things. So I'm like this album needs to sound like that.
Speaker 1: I want to have a baby making brunch, will y'all come?
Speaker 2: But what does that entail?
Speaker 1: Like listening to some fun baby making music while we eat and have drinks and then call your men, Yeah I'm in.
Speaker 2: And then you leave there and try to go make that's said. That's that for real.
Speaker 3: Okay, come to the six.
Speaker 1: But I ain't making no baby baby, baby baby.
Speaker 4: You can go to the baby making brun and.
Speaker 2: Yeah you can do that too.
Speaker 1: Baby swallowing music, baby baking music.
Speaker 2: No, hell no, it's the same thing because you because you trying, you're playing forth. That ship is acceptable, That ship is acceptable.
Speaker 1: Are you trying to make another one already?
Speaker 2: Of course? Of course? And I feel like we can.
Speaker 1: I feel like you can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like you know, when you can't, you feel like we can?
Speaker 1: Are y'all doing it to you?
Speaker 2: Playing my own music? But lately when I had time to just set up the music and set that up, we got a baby baby quick.
Speaker 1: Snow get up, snowy cock blocking.
Speaker 2: Snow ain't playing either. Snow like to sleep right under his mama too. You can't, Yes, you know he has all he do, I'd be like, he'd be hard like Brian got.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, congratulations to you on everything on the new project. What is it November first Friday? Okay, yeah, this is out on Friday, and the baby you know, snow is here and I feel like there's another one on the way the watch it.
Speaker 2: But I say, I like, when y'all see me around my birthday in April, something we should we could be having.
Speaker 1: I should be like, yeah, yeah, but do you know when the wedding is gonna be?
Speaker 2: No, But I'm gonna let youall know, y'all pull up like that right with you. I've been for a couple of years. Y'all pull up.
Speaker 3: I'm going to be my future boyfriend.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be it's gonna be a location we're doing.
Speaker 1: We're gonna put that, gonna throw it up and listen. You've got a lot of pressure on you. I'm just saying, because you know the family, kindle family and people looking at you.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah. But it's like it's easy for me now because I said, like, you love the pressure, and I realized why I couldn't be like how I am now back in the day, because my discipline is nowhere near where it is now, Like you know what I'm saying, Like me being a layal to my girl and my family. It's like it's like, of course that's what i want to do, but that really just falls under everything I'm already doing. Like they just become a part of that, you know what I'm saying. It's just like I'm faithful to everything I'm on, you know what I'm saying. So it's like I'm not just faithful here then I'm doing other shit here. Like every category with my life now is disciplined. So it's like DeAndre and snow my family, they just fall right under that.
Speaker 1: Do you want your biological father to meet your son at some point?
Speaker 2: I don't know because it's like what's the poor I don't see the point Honestly, I gotta really sit down and think, like you know what I'm saying, to be thinking like, okay, quick, what's the pros the cons what?
Speaker 4: So if he would have approached you instead of under your DMS and your DMS or up on your comments making, you know, posting, if he had came to you in a different way.
Speaker 2: Put to my high school some shit, or even through the DM now like.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, instead of just being in the comments and tell me what you need to do. If his approach would have been different as far as you know, starting a relationship or building working towards being you know, making up for lost time or whatever the case, I know each other, would you have been I.
Speaker 2: Mean, like I said, I think now, like like if I was to sit down with him or something like I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, like maybe he wants to apologize or take accountability.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'd be like, Dawn, that's fucked up. I'd be like, now I feel you know, you know what I'm saying because I'm a man now, so I probably know. Like how like what you was on you feel me? I probably know what you was on. You know what I'm saying, But what I respect it, I probably won't respect it you feel me, But I don't know. I probably would respect it. You never know. You know what I'm saying, because I know how women could be too.
Speaker 4: Feel like it's not what you do how you do it if he came to you the right way, because you don't and I'm not, I say, you don't hate them, you don't feel no ill will towards them. But the problem is you don't know.
Speaker 2: And I got a big brother on his side too, like that everybody really loves.
Speaker 4: And it's awkward because it's like now that I'm this big superstar, now you want to come.
Speaker 1: Around your son. Maybe it's just to take be patient and at least I want to know you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like for me, it's like I don't know, Like you got to understand, Like when y'all really meet my daddy for real, like y'all come to the premiere and still y'all meet my daddy, y'a can be sure, Yeah, like.
Speaker 1: Your daddy shout out to you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, It's just it's just like, yeah, like my daddy, my daddy, Like my daddy was really a daddy, like my daddy, Like I can't even my daddy used to work for some belt. He still do the big old green truck come down the street. My daddy put all the air and everybody tire, scaring niggas out of the house and trying to be nail my sister. Like, my daddy just taught us that part too, Like if y'all ever come today, he barbecued my dad and made the best barbecue. I love he just he.
Speaker 1: Loved pull it up doing the couple therapy or anything before you.
Speaker 2: Guys, we do couple therapy, w and did it in a minute. We got our therapist she real cool. Shout out our therapist. But yeah, we sit down with her talk. You know what I'm saying, some theander will go see about herself and we do stuff together.
Speaker 1: Anything you learned about yourself?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I used to be so like like I ain't doing all that ship you know what I'm saying, And then I go talk to a counsel like shit, cool, know he did shot me out yesterday. You know what I'm saying, You just you just be open, You just talk about whatever you want and then they keep it confidential. And then that's what that's That's what's so dope to me. It's like, man, I could talk to these people because you know, all the time, I was so used to talking to my mom about everything, and I still do you know what I'm saying, Yeah, I still do you know what I'm saying, I still talk to my mom about everything. Even when I ain't trying to talk to my mom about everything, I still be like, like, so my mom.
Speaker 1: Like my therapist, she sounds she's amazing, mom amazing different with the lady because it's because you don't know.
Speaker 2: And that's why it's dope, because it's like, oh damn, this ain't my mama, bud. It's like, okay, it's talking to somebody else. It's like because you because we all know like them, my mama loved me, so I knows.
Speaker 4: Therapists help you understand things from a different POV with a different level, and they.
Speaker 1: Might give you some tools that you may not have known about that beneficialneficial.
Speaker 2: So that's why I like it. And I think it's dope because I was so anti all that, and Theandrey just made me be open to it, and I'm like, Okay, it's dope. I like it.
Speaker 4: This is a message for the young man out there who feel like they can't do it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh yeah. All the young niggas, all the young men, y'all should like tap in. Ra's cool to be like trying to experience new stuff, like with your girl and different things like that, like you know, instead of doing it all with your homeboys, like trying to experience diferent stuff your home was. Re's cool to like take some time with your girl, experience new things, because you may enjoy that more than the stuff you and your partner is trying to do it. Then nine times out of ten, a niggas ain't gonna be a partners no more anyway. A lot of betrayal.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of that going on, a lot of betrayals when it comes to this.
Speaker 2: So it's really the season for the girlfriend, girlfriend's season.
Speaker 1: It's like season right now. It's baby making seasons all that. Yeah, like I said, have both of your families met, Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my mom and her mama get on great. We all spent like we were all together like a month before Snow was born, after we all stayed in the same house.
Speaker 1: The reality show right there.
Speaker 2: Super we're just super bundant and uh, everybody, everybody love each other. It's super li Like we're gonna be together for Thanksgiving. We're gonna be with the A hundred family Thanksgiving in Dallas, and then everybody gonna come with us to the A for Christmas.
Speaker 1: What shout out to you? You seem very happy, very everything. You got it lit baby making, doing what you love. We're proud of your life.
Speaker 2: Beautiful.
Speaker 1: Life is beautiful. Ain't for the growth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I define appreciate it now. It's super beautiful. Yeah yeah animal, but the work side, yeah at home, bun.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you. I think this is perfect timing for you to be on lip service, so we appreciate it. Might have been too while before, different conversation.
Speaker 2: You already know, but I'm glad. We you know. God don't he don't make.
Speaker 1: No mistakes time, all right, perfect, all right. We'll make sure y'all get that baby making music, Baby Friday.
Speaker 2: Make sure I'll go do it on Baby Friday Saturday.
Speaker 1: All right, it's lip service