Speaker 1: Big Bang. It is what it is. You don't be on nothing. I be on okay, So let me ask bring you big Big Fact visit the new website today Big factspod dot com.
Speaker 2: Line from the Trap Music mus saying, Big Bank DJ, Screen Baby J Team Big Facts is here today.
Speaker 1: We are welcome in the one and only Young Ma. Your mom is on Big Facts. What's up? What's the word? What's the word? You good? Yeah? I'm good man.
Speaker 3: Welcome, welcome, welcome, glad to be here, absolutely glad that you here.
Speaker 1: So so I talked. Everybody wants to know whether what the hell'm all been?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You got you you you you had a lot of ship going on and all of a sudden you just kind of disappear. So let let let the fans know and the people know where MA all been at.
Speaker 2: I really just man like, all right, of course, everybody know, you know, I had a little shit. I went over case for a little while, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But I'm back. So I really just been.
Speaker 2: Like kind of out the way, like reconstructing, getting myself together, you know what I'm saying, Like just doing it a different way to time. You know what I'm saying, Like like I was, I was coming in here first, and then I had kind of like slowed down. Well, I ain't even gonna say I slowed down because I had a pause, But it was like I had to go back and come back in in a different way this time.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. What you think was doing wrong, I don't.
Speaker 2: Feel like I was doing nothing wrong, But just like I was hanging, I was making myself too accessible. That's one thing I know for sure. I was too accessible, you know what I'm saying. So I had to like kind of like shake that off. Shake want to be in the hood every day, shake, want to be in people's face going to clubs without getting paid and shit like that, you know what I'm saying. So once I shut that off, I was like, shit, I gotta come a different way. And like the people love me more now when I when I come out, they be happy to see me now because they don't see me all the time.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. That it is so that's what I'm at with it.
Speaker 4: So let's take us back, like all the way to the very very very beginning of the youngest Mall when you were you know, coming up in New Orleans. When did you when did you leave New Orleans to actually come to Atlanta.
Speaker 1: I left New Orleans when I was like nine, Oh, so you were old enough to like remember like coming up in New Orleans.
Speaker 2: Of course we had left Hurricane Katrina. But growing up, it was it was, it was alright, it was all right. It was at the bottom door, the very bottom for sure, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I didn't really have too much going on for real.
Speaker 2: I was a kid though. I mean I had a roof on my head, closed my back, food in my mouth. But you know, it was like you.
Speaker 1: Weren't like one of the boundary word your and no.
Speaker 5: Ship like never like near never not probably near near near the furthest probably was like Jordan's or something like.
Speaker 1: But yeah, nah, I ain't. I wasn't one of them, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So I know, like when I Atlanta was always somewhere like I wanted to go because like I felt like it was like celebrities, which it is though, celebrities walking around and ship it was like Hollywood, you know what I'm saying. Right, So I always wanted to come to Atlanta. So when we moved here, Ship, I ain't. I ain't lift. I've been here since. Do you ever go back every now and then? My family out there, I ain't been back in a while though. My brother, his wife, my nephew and niece, they they out there.
Speaker 1: Okay, I got family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shut out to them. Oh, I'll be keeping the touch with Doman Ship.
Speaker 1: I need to go back.
Speaker 2: So I was supposed to be going back for my little niece graduation and ship.
Speaker 1: So yeah, be a good uncle, make happen. Yeah, I got your uncle.
Speaker 6: What's some of the stuff you feel like you had to change this time around? Like all size what you told in the beginning, Like.
Speaker 2: Personally company, I keep you know what I'm saying, just a little all that little boiler ship, you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I just like like put in my mind, like bro, you somebody, your man, your kids, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Just like living for myself.
Speaker 2: I had to change that, you know what I'm saying, and live with my kids, you know what I'm saying, and do it for my for my family, like I had to look at the bigger picture, you know what I'm saying, Cause like mind you.
Speaker 1: She always was, you know, being.
Speaker 2: Young hot, Like I wasn't really the high head with you know, I got in trouble. He ain't up, but I always did. I ain't never really did nothing to make nobody proud, you know what I'm saying. Until I made like rappid and then I still was kind of like moving. I went on the straight and the arrow. For real, I was, but it was like I wasn't to the teas with it, you know what I'm saying. So I still want to hang in the here smoked me chill, you know what I'm saying. I feel like they were kind of like got me in the situation.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So I had to let this shit go folk. You know what I'm saying, Just one hundred percent focus, you know what I'm saying. Focus on my family, my kids. That was matter the most.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, My kids, my mom.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, even like my parents and shit, show them a better way, you know what I'm saying, showed them like it. Ain't out about the hood, you know, I ain't not about the trap, ain't about robbing.
Speaker 1: The killing, you know I'm saying. So that's why I was with it being a real mogul and ship. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you said, you said in the recent interview that absolutely one hundred and ten percent no pets.
Speaker 1: You ain't doing no pets. I don't fess around. I don't no pets. I don't.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna say like, you know, I hate him, but I ain't the animal guy.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I ain't the animal guy. I ain't really with all that dog hopping on me, hopping on me and all this.
Speaker 1: I ain't with this. You know, you ain't going to the zoo. I go to the zoo with the kids or something like pets being around me and all this. And I ain't with the lizard, the alegator. That going to none of.
Speaker 2: That ship straight, that's the hamster, the hamster, the turtles.
Speaker 1: I ain't none of that. You know what you're doing when you when your kids want one wife.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. That's as far as it's gonna go. But I ain't gonna talk to them motherfucker.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. The motherfucker gonna be for the kids. You know what I'm saying. I ain't Finn the shit right there with ll the dog run up and jumping with this ship the hell out. I ain't with that ship on me, jumping out on me and ship.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Like I said, the other view outside, think about the dog outside of the ship.
Speaker 1: They don't white, they ass motherfucker don't even think about that. You know what I'm saying. The dog out there playing around the grass, and they're not. I ain't with that ship, man, get the hell off of me. You know what I'm saying. I might give a little water, I ain't gonna let you die. Might get a little water, so I ain't.
Speaker 2: Ain't.
Speaker 1: I'm not cleaning up no ship.
Speaker 2: That's another thing. I ain't cleaned up behind no more. I ain't clean up behind nobody. I ain't with that ship, damn clean up behind the dogs ship there. Well, thinking about I stepped this some ship and didn't know I stepped this some ship out of walked over here, walked.
Speaker 1: On the carpet, and I to clean up right here. Didn't even know it was some ship over here. Ship on my shoe for what hell? Now? Ship shoulders ain't with that ship. Man.
Speaker 3: Hell know, man, if you were super up and just one of the farm and all that ship, you haint no farmer Like horses and cows and all that ship.
Speaker 2: They ain't really like a couple of tea. I ain't with a horse kicked the ship out of me.
Speaker 1: Now I dog want to turn on me and bite me in my ass. Nah, I'm standing out at Benny. I'm standing out at Bennie.
Speaker 3: Yeah nah yeah, So how going through your journey and your process a little bit? How did you end up linking up to be a part of Gucci Man Collective? And then how did y'all separate?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: It was like this ship was like a dreams for real, Like I know, one day I was stuck on counting. The next day go out with calling me saying come to Miami and get the change, and were around rathers and shit. I can remember my first time me and Quid had went around. He called it to a video shoot.
Speaker 1: It was uh.
Speaker 2: Swed Lee and Jimmy Jongdolph Roulo Pee Wee long way grew up and it was like my I will never forget this day.
Speaker 1: It was like my first day not being broke. I had thirty forty thousand in my pocket. I had went to the mall.
Speaker 2: J ain't never been in the mall and just pay for those belt All the belts I had was passed down the ship.
Speaker 1: I went to my I spent five hundred on the belt.
Speaker 2: Pouch and shit, you know what I'm saying, Like, yeah, pulled up on him. It was at a video shoot and I'm like, I'm just sitting back, I'm just looking.
Speaker 7: I'm like, damn, nigga really in the building like millionaires and shit like this shit dressed to change, you know what I'm saying, Like from yesterday, I was just sleeping on the floor yesterday type shit, like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So that ship was like a dream for real.
Speaker 2: And then Ship, you know, I did my thing and Quil got damn rocked out, you know what I'm saying. And then Ship I got to a point where like where it was at the point where like I guess whatever the label ship, whatever they had going on, I guess they went ways, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And it was like that was that was basically paying Tugger off for me type shit.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, go out wanting me to come over here with him, so I won't let me go type shit. I can remember go out like shit saying ship, tell them to let you go ship like that, you know what I'm saying. But you know, shout out to go out appreciate everything he did and shit, you know what I'm saying. But shit, I just felt like I was at the point where, like shit, I had it. I couldn't get baby by here my whole career anyway. So I feel like that was a breaking point, you know what I'm saying, When everything hit the fan, when he started talking crazy about everybody that was over and all that he ain't had nothing bad to say about me, you know what I'm saying. So and I feel like that was my time to step up and become my own CEO, you know what I'm saying. That's when I started my own label, one Fire the labor and shit, one Fire the label, you know what I'm saying. And I got all my brothers and shit with me, Like from my neighborhood, I got rapping and shit, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: My son he rapping, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, I just got on boushit and not like everything I learned went through I just used it like, okay, cool shit.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I learned a lot of shit from Goo. I took it, learned a lot of shit from Pablo. I took it, and I just shit put it out of my own pot.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I did my own thing. You know what I'm saying. That's what I'm at with right now.
Speaker 4: Now speaking of Quail, that's your group mate who you were like in a group with or whatever. To just tell us about how you guys came together and made a groom and then how you decided to kind of separate for a second and start doing your own solo thing.
Speaker 1: Couol. That's like my blood brother, like his mama, my mama, my mama, here mama type shit, like I've been on Liberal since he was a little ass kid. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Right So, like mind you, his older brother, doumbn eat got killed in front of my door, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So and his other brother was gone, his other brother went to prison, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And then the guy who I actually rapped with plugged Okay, I ended up getting locked up, and I did like ten months in jail. The person I rapped plug, who I originally used to rap with, he ended up dying while I was locked up.
Speaker 1: He ended up getting killed. Yeah, so when I came.
Speaker 2: Home, Shit, be real, it was like little brother was like mind you she and Little Brother was like like the underdog. You know what I'm saying, He still is, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, but he a beast though, you know what I'm saying. So just for the simple fact his brother in my position, his other brother was gone, then nigga, I usually just with my you know what I'm saying, which is like my cousin he gone. So little brother was the only person really left in the hood. Like I'm like, shit, Well, like I told my manager, I remember telling my old manager, like, shit, whatever you do for me, you gotta do it for little brother. I don't want to fuck with you if you don't want to fuck with little brother.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And that's just how it went, you know what I'm saying. Like, and shit, I been through everything with him, you know what I'm saying. I have been shot with him, got locked up with him. We did everything together, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So that like my real little brother, you know what I'm saying. So, and I felt like by Dominique dying, I really owe him that.
Speaker 1: It was kind of like that was like my father. That was like my that was like my favorite. Hi. I'm like yeah, Plus that's my real little brother.
Speaker 2: Like so it's like shit, like, well, shit, if I'm gonna go ship, you come with me.
Speaker 1: And that's how it went. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: We went together. You know what I'm saying. Everything we did shit, we did that ship together still to this day though, you know what I'm saying. And then it got to a point where like, okay, the group shit, it did a certain amount of it is certain, but it didn't over.
Speaker 1: It didn't succeed, you know what I'm saying. Like it ain't over. It didn't go Yeah, it didin't go over.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, okay, well we kind of like at the stand still, little brother, this is how we're gonna do it.
Speaker 1: Ship. You're gonna get in your car, i'mnna get in my car. We're gonna drive. We're gonna drive ourselves for a little while.
Speaker 2: And then we're gonna hop back in the car together again. Make it make sense, you know what I'm saying, because mind you, Okay, everybody fucking with us. We don't know people might be fucking with us for moll. People might be sucking up with Quill. So you go ahead and take your fans and take every everybody fucking with you. Now we know they fucking with you for you. Now they know we fucking with me for me, and they know we know they both love us together regardless. You know what I'm saying, You're still my little brother. We're still gonna do everything. We're gonna you know what I'm saying. Everything's still the same.
Speaker 1: It just you just drive your car a.
Speaker 2: Little while'mnna drive my car for a little while, and then we're gonna meet up at the end of the road, like you know what I'm saying, and they're gonna be bigger than time. It's gonna make more sense. It's time, you know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You ever have to deal with like ego catch an ego?
Speaker 2: Nah, not really, cause that's my little brother, you know what I'm saying. And mind you and him ain't never old hand before we are y'all there, I ain't.
Speaker 1: We ain't never put our hands on each other.
Speaker 2: But you know, he he arrogant like a lot of people don't understand him, you know what I'm saying, But I understand him and a lot of shit.
Speaker 1: A lot of times, Ship, I had to, you know, snap up my body. Ship.
Speaker 2: The majority of the time, he snapped me up out of shit, just like the nigga I don't do nothing with I, Like I don't post a picture when I came, like the picture.
Speaker 1: Or their picture color.
Speaker 2: They're like my brain for really, you know what I'm saying. That's my younger brother. Like I get really all my game from niggas so fucking smart. So it's like a lot of ship. I get on his assat a lot of shit, get on my ass back, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And that's just how we go up.
Speaker 2: We ain't never like gotten told about no money by no female like we ain't.
Speaker 1: I ain't never throw hands with him. And I'm quick saying. You know what I'm saying, Like I get mad. That's the first thing I say, my brother, that's here. You know what I'm saying, Me and him ain't never got to that point, like I custs my hear cuss me out. Then we'll go on with all there. You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying. But he'll tighten up though, and like a lot of shit I tell him don't do he ain't gonna do it. If you tell me what to do, shit, I ain't gonna do it. And he gonna make sure he don't do it because he know I ain't gonna wan him around me doing it. You know what I'm saying. You do anything that I don't like, You know, I'm gonna get on his ass. You know what I'm saying. He gonna get on my ass. So then how it is? You know what I'm saying, bro, real brother, like my real brother. I'm good like my real little brother.
Speaker 3: Like a lot of your fans and supporters, like I always talk about how mall is like underrated under How you feel about that when you hear that.
Speaker 2: I've been hearing this shit a lot all the time. But I mean, you know, I it's good and bad stout of everything.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I look at ship on the good side, like shit it'sn't an underrated. I mean, I got just stay on their ass. You know what I'm saying. I just stay on their ass, stay on their ass. And I know like people know like I want new ones. You know what I'm saying, Like like no flapper, no big head ship, Like I don't want new ones.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And I got my own style on sweat. I don't act like nobody, don't.
Speaker 1: Tell like nobody. You know what I'm saying. Everything I do is me authentic, you know what I'm saying. So I know, like shit, this shit just worked.
Speaker 2: This shit just conn't work work work, work work.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I ain't really know no time for positive with this ship. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You gotta keep going forward, you know what I'm saying. So that's how I look at everything, Like this ship, it don't ever stop, you know what I'm saying, Like I can't take it for granted. You can't take ship for granted.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 2: You can't play with this ship, you know what I'm saying, because like you gotta you you can look like it's other niggas that have been at the top top top and they'll be the one to tell you, like ship man, you know, I haven't seen this ship get for me Ni.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen this ship get ugly for for reached niggas. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So nigga gotta stay on the grind. That's one thing I know like, And that's one thing I always had, one thing I always have. It's a crime, you know what I'm saying. No matter what, can't nothing stop me but me.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. You think you put a hundred one hundred percent in wrap? Oh, yeah, for sure, I do. I don't. I definitely I ain't gonna lie. I do it. I really record every day. I record at the house. I record every day. I call yourself. Nah, I don't even record myself. I ain't gonna ain't got insight yet. But I can learn this shit though, you know what I'm saying. I can learn this should the niggas stitt right there doing it. But I ain't gonna lie. I'm kind of like I'm baby. You know what I'm saying. I aint gonna lie. I'm a spoiled or like shit.
Speaker 2: I ain't finish it right there, and God damn keep on. I'm telling me, come on, come on, come on, I'm gonna just do it like that.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. But it's easy. I know that shit ain't nothing but personal brand. But il raady just paste my deb to do it. You know what I'm saying. They say anything else to sell? When I got big fat, do.
Speaker 4: You see yourself doing anything outside of music, like once you kind of like reached your pinnacle as far as.
Speaker 1: The music is concerned. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Actually, I've really been looking out like I've been looking into ship like I want to do other ship like this, you know what I'm saying, Like even get with my brothers that they got planning and ship. I can use my money and help them what they planning. Shit, you know what I'm saying, Like far as like food dogs, you know what I'm saying. I know the truck and shit, real estate, but I kind of want to do like Avenue like with like one.
Speaker 1: Day everybody don't really run to because that is the type person I am about, Like movies or modeling or something like that.
Speaker 2: Modeling for Shure, you know what I'm saying, for show because I can dress, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So I know I can model. You know what I'm saying. Movies would be cool. I know I can be. I can be a good applet you know what I'm saying. So I got a good personality. I know I can play in movies. You know what I'm saying. You see yourself playing. Oh, I'm the super stuff. You know what I'm man. Know what I'm saying. Like like David, I move, I think I can do anything. I can do anything. I ain't. No, I ain't no cooking this ship. Give me. Let me know what I gotta do. Shit, I'm gonna do that move for right. You know what?
Speaker 2: Right I can shop, I do anything. It ain't nothing in the world. I can't do ship. I feel You know what I'm saying. I can do anything.
Speaker 1: I'm with it. I ain't no, can't coming out my mouth. Ain't no, I can't do it. That's for a bit, your bitch.
Speaker 7: You talk.
Speaker 1: You can't do what role but you you wouldn't take. I can't do that. I ain't doing no gay ship, no no respect. You know what I'm saying, No despect to the game. I ain't doing no gay ship.
Speaker 2: I ain't doing no sacrificing that she I ain't sacrifice my folks like that.
Speaker 1: I ain't been no police either. I can't be no police, big bag. No no in the movie No, But I get to think about down in the movie being the car. Yeah, I ain't gonna lie. I might know. It all depends on what I'm doing, though. I gotta be like a creek cap. I gotta be. I gotta I gotta be curely. He I do that like, yeah, that most oft for show. I do that for show.
Speaker 2: He come all, man, man, come on, I'm wanted them police. I do like I'm taking the dope everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you think the cat, the cat, the artists get overlooking just the city, the catter as a whole.
Speaker 1: God, let's talk about right now. I ain't gonna lie. I can't count though.
Speaker 2: We got this ship on lock right now. They can't lie like we got this ship on lock. East Side got this, it don't lock right now, speak about it. East Side got this, it don't it's all the spelling.
Speaker 1: The boy choke. I ain't li was just talking about members that night. I was talking about chore. I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I got love you feel showing them niggas that like whatever I do that nigga post like man and nothing like that nigga man like. And then I like the relationship he got my brother Cole. You know what I'm saying, Like, I fuck with Choe hard. I ain't gonna capt then you got you know, you got age doll. Them they doing that thing to him till they got ship on lock. You know what I'm saying, everybody from Paradise, mute baby, all them boy, you feel me like.
Speaker 1: They can't like, we got this ship, don't lock right now? We got this sh it.
Speaker 2: Do on't lock?
Speaker 1: You feel me like, don't lie. You know what I'm saying, You feel do anything, nigga, everybody, everybody's in the east. We got this on lock. Do you think it's overlooked a little bit?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: I don't think it overlooked. I think they just be hanging on there.
Speaker 2: Whoever, whoever seeing it overlooked, whoever feels like they're whoever gonna sit right.
Speaker 1: There and overlook this ship. They hain't They're real. She ain't ton be overlooked. This ship raw, This ship is real. They can't overlook this ship. Somebody, what you're looking for? What the hell you're looking for? If you overlook up what you're looking for.
Speaker 2: You ahead of you overlooking this ship, this ship, the real one, my mama, everybody friend in side. Man, listen, we putting that ship down. I'm watching it so I don't know what the hell. I don't know what they're looking at.
Speaker 1: What you said?
Speaker 4: Now, you know, like these are all the people. This is all my family, all the people I support. So I don't have nothing to say about that.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, like you know, you're just saying what not not even like throwing at nobody. You know what I'm saying. Way but the East side, Man, I'm standing up to thinking about the East.
Speaker 2: But you gotta think too though. Should look at before before the generation. No, we still had the future, the Gucci's. You know what I'm saying, Like we've been at this ship on lock now. You know what I'm saying, Like I get to the boys in the city, show, I get to the boys in the city, I gets some I feel like I feel like it's all it all help us because coming up, you gotta think Nigga was looking at school boy. I no boy had to wave. You know what I'm saying, had to wait. You can't catch on the game. But when you look now, like Ship, we're doing everything they were doing. You know what I'm saying, We're doing everything they were doing. You know they're looking at us doing this ship. You know what I'm saying, not saying the boy fell like that, But I'm.
Speaker 1: Just I gotta find out that it's a couple of young nigga going hard on it with what it's like, it's a lot of niggas my life good nigga. Anti is that the god city term Atlanta?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know I get what you're saying about that because player in front my personal apartment niggas I grew up with, you know what I'm saying, who I wrote with. But you know, like I said, shot them, boy, they doing their thing to you know what I'm saying, But they can't fuck with that though.
Speaker 4: All the young niggas is really like on the come up, like it's a young nigga to take over.
Speaker 1: That we're going on that we need that we can't lose the city.
Speaker 2: Just long that your niggas just don't crash out and like I tell you, your niggas just ship know your business first, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Know what you're dealing with. Know what you got in front of yourself. That's first. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Well, safety first, because if you did it in jail, you can't do none of this ship Safety first, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Freedom, Safety, that's first. Then your business. You know what I'm saying. You got know your business. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: With that right up in your grind them through that you can't lose. Ain't no ware you you can't lose. It might take longer or whatever, but you can't lose. Oh God, niggas gotta wait on they play to go through.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, patient, niggas ain't got no patience for their own play to go through as you're doing.
Speaker 1: Pushing they play through, but you take your play something. But it's like another thing.
Speaker 4: So it's like when it comes to all that, like especially like if it's if it's niggas around you that are like getting their blessings and prospering, that means that the blessings are in your neighborhood.
Speaker 1: So it's not like it's far.
Speaker 4: But you just gotta understand that your time is in another niggas times.
Speaker 2: Something something some niggas be looking at this ship and like and feel some type of way because it ain't coming straight directly to them, you know.
Speaker 1: And and another thing they'll be like okay, they say, they say, just say, they say. I'm telling you niggas be on that type of time.
Speaker 2: Bro, Nigga be hang because it ain't coming straight to them and they ain't even looking at it like when my dog getting it ship.
Speaker 1: It's it's you know, it's in the area. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Nigga be looking at it like okay, bank getting all the money and especially if bank ain't giving a nigga now because bank don't own a nigga, not neither though, but a nigga be looking at like this nigga, this nigle getting their.
Speaker 1: Money, this nigga here, and and that's how it start and how the hater going here and start.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying when you my man, I ain't saying I gotta y'all, don't owe no nigga, no nothing, But I'm just saying, just be cool, nigg You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You know what, let me live.
Speaker 2: You don't know what I got?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, you know what I'm oh my god, what you don't even know if I got what you think I got. You don't even know what to be taking care of everything?
Speaker 2: Man, But I'm still getting right. Yeah, nigga, got got You know what I'm saying. When you get doing all that then and now I'm like, fucking now is a problem. Nose you all in my package?
Speaker 1: You can't. You don't even know what's in your package. You're trying to drop my ship. You know what I'm saying. Now, we got a problem now now as a war, and we grew up together by.
Speaker 3: Nothing about nothing. That stage created hell of a perceptional. You get on that stage like people like ye seen it even gotta.
Speaker 1: Be man, it's internet ship viral. Get absolutely zero money from going viral? Woman, thank you rich? Like, come out all your cousins and your ant a thousands at thou got no money? Man, the hell off my.
Speaker 4: Phone, them lights and ship don't deposit in the bank.
Speaker 1: So fun like this ship crazy, This is world crazy. But I ain't gonna lie over the internet.
Speaker 2: Got ship fucked up in a good way, in a bad way, you know what I'm saying, because you got people chasing this ship. You know what I'm saying, there's people that going viraling and blowing up and ship just like I'll just be autentic. But you got other people that's sitting right there like adding this ship up and it ain't working, and they definitely mad. They blow my mama, nigga sit right there spending all the time. I'm trying to put an outfit together and let the money hang out, your pet and all that. And you get twenty life and you got butt over here, you go over some sliding T shirt on you, he should do one hundred thousand, Like what the fuck I'm telling you got.
Speaker 1: It's a monetization a way. There's a lot of.
Speaker 4: Niggas was doing a whole bunch of extra ship to try to get the likes and ship.
Speaker 1: But now you can't even get paid for that ship. They don't even show your likes no more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't even nobody everybody normal now yeah get no, like they don't even show the lights and ship. You know what I'm saying now, theyn't want to make that ship everybody normally.
Speaker 1: You know, you done went out bad trying to God damn, And then you.
Speaker 2: Got people that's that's like they living, they living inside of firitarial life through Instagram.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like the folk having all the type of ship on the internet. You see the folds in the person. These folk got on shoes and busted what on Instagram? Had they look good?
Speaker 2: See a Mather in person, Todd. They ain't even nails, ain't needing hell like you're living. They living for the wrong ship.
Speaker 1: I ain't never gonna be that person like to be living for a fossil reality. I ain't know that it is what it is? Was that was that like instilled in you or you born like that? Like you know, judging me, I'm judging me. I ain't gonna lie. Always been like that. I ain't never been the kind of like to make some of it.
Speaker 2: Ain't fake it till you make it. I'm the onein't gonna till I'm the one gonna make you love me for what I am. You know what I'm saying, Like, Okay, I'm coming in off. I got my buddy shirt on. I'm gonna let you know I ain't gonna make it seem like in my shirt my buddy gave it. We're gonna rock in your bit chaining. You know what I'm saying I'm that type of Now. You know what I'm saying, I'm from the hood. I ain't gonna make it seem like something, Neil, Bro Definitely who you is, Definitely who I am.
Speaker 1: Bro. I don't give at got a penny. This is who I am. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And it ain't gonna make me feel better to act like it's something. Neil, me and my brother just talking about this sh like niggas be lying for no reason. I don't know if Nigga be trying to speak to his this is a.
Speaker 3: W but like.
Speaker 1: Lye like, Bro, you ain't gotta do that to me. Bro, you know what I'm saying. He ain't got a lot of mean Like.
Speaker 3: You think a rapper should rap about having money before they got money.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, I ain't nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 6: The same thing I'm trying Nigga line when I got that thing, I didn't have got that thing. Brom bringing out tomorrow knowing you just learning line your Lyne you just I'm.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna push you all the way down. Only want to point man being out of there. Imagine I called my man and say yeah, yeah man. They just ranting the spot. So we're just ranting the spot and this isn't it?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: You line, Bro, I got out you line? Bro, you lie right, line, get locked up? You just line, just sit right. You know you you owe somebody when you do that.
Speaker 2: Nigga, lie, that's the urban insurance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the urban. Yeah, you get locked up a way like you get caught with this ship?
Speaker 2: What was ship?
Speaker 8: Bro?
Speaker 1: Got out traffic? Bigga? You say kind of speeding tickets too much? You take that like it's gonna wipe away what you old me? That's all. Don't like this. They took everything reported they took one hundred and don't even report. They took the money. They took everything, They took everything. I'm walking up the street right now, they took everything. I'm on somebody your phone. They took my phone to man.
Speaker 9: Gone man, he both face bold tail my old you know, oh d line, Come on the hell you lining to me for?
Speaker 1: Bro? How hard is your nigga? Like just straight up, you know it's just been a young fly nigga. How hard it is?
Speaker 2: Ain't hard mee?
Speaker 1: Holy haters?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it coming a lot of it coming, a lot of ship coming in this daytime. Twenty twenty three, like it'd be like thrill, don't be real if it ain't niggas is the police, you know what I'm saying. Niggas like your nigga coming up, gonna have to deal with them. To the niggas they got word came to be. Niggas on't like them about or the police on your you know what I'm saying, what about like you can't put them in they mama, They if they wanted them, if they wanted them, if they if they had crazy like that. You know, I ain't gonna lie, man, I know some niggas, what they give they get terror What I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna keep it a brick. I'm jig. I'm whiggling about this ship my baby mama.
Speaker 2: For real, Like we just got on a good page. We've been everything and straight, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And ask you a question, though, what part did you play in her terrorization?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's like I don't know. I ain't gonna lie. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's like I think it's like to be honest, you gotta think though with a female. But just the money thing, just being real, anything money. I'll make any girl shut up. Money, I'll make any girl shut up. Don't care, I don't care what you say.
Speaker 1: Money. Money, set your ass up. Through the money, get you out my face. I'm telling you what it is. Money, get you one.
Speaker 2: It is, But it's probably like somehow go for that, but a lot a lot of times it's way more to it and just money.
Speaker 1: They'd be like love like female. Yeah you think they want something, they want they want.
Speaker 5: Money now, but I know that money, that money, money that you move, money, make you move money, make anybody help, but not any like you said, a lot of problems though, it just.
Speaker 1: Be like just a simple fact. Bitter you know what I'm saying, bitter baby baby mama. You know no, not necessarily. Yeah, they'd be better.
Speaker 4: It's poor communication, probably on both parts because if you if you, if you like my thing is is like if you're telling her one thing and then you're going and doing something totally different, and y'all are supposed to be together or trying to have a situation or whatever y'all got going on, but then you over here doing all.
Speaker 2: Of this and that, but you telling her this is y'all y'all together, though like if you ain't my girl though, it's like but but but.
Speaker 1: Some people that aren't together still can't get along.
Speaker 4: Still fucking still fucking cohabitating ship, like.
Speaker 2: Y'all are together. That's the problem though, That would a problem come in it saying the same thing. Yeah, that's the problem though. Yo, you're right, because Yo, what now you want to take my her and all type of ship all talk of crazy, I'm telling you that would come in. Yeah, that ship between the legs on both side for the girl and the man, this ship drive off the crazy bir on god, bro on God, that's what it be. Bro.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Nigga want to take the puzzle with them? The girl wanted to take the dig with all type of crazy ship. I'm telling what's going on that would.
Speaker 1: Be going on. That's probably first and then and then you know what it is the money on, the money on, and that's where the money on the community tell you that. Now you know what I'm saying. You can have all the money on in the world and give it everything in the world. Now, it's the problem. You ain't fucking long enough, You ain't stay long enough. Problem, no money, Yeah, you know what I'm saying is you're right.
Speaker 2: You're right.
Speaker 1: So it's a different.
Speaker 2: Different problems, a bunch of different problems, a bunch of different But I feel like a lot of that ship don't even be it, don't even it, don't even gotta be like that for real. Like you said, REGT have an understanding. It's a communication, bro. What do you think most of the problems come from? Like when when when two niggas have a problem, which you think they come from?
Speaker 1: Females? Niggas probably gonna be two things, bro. Female.
Speaker 2: Anytime you hear about some niggas having some smoke or some ship going on, a female is somewhere down the line.
Speaker 1: Just just being real.
Speaker 2: That's just that's the majority of the time. Niggas be over female more than money these days.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Money, You can say money too, you know what I'm saying, and it would just be like hatred type ship. Like the nigga just don't like it for no reason. Like Nigga just I don't know why the niggas.
Speaker 1: Don't like me.
Speaker 2: Nigga just don't like I ain't need nothing to this nigga nothing. Nigga just don't like like you know, like they just sit right even now, I don't like that, nigga.
Speaker 1: People don't like that.
Speaker 3: I don't like they want out of you too, even now, just say right there, even now, I don't like that, nigga.
Speaker 1: Damn. But it was so you don't even know me? What's up getting on me? Nigga? You got we never get the answer to this question. But I always gotta ask it over and over. Why are we like that? I don't know, bro, that I don't know, bro.
Speaker 2: I don't want to shoot black people down, but it's just some black ship, you know what I'm saying, that just black.
Speaker 1: I don't want to get all into the racial ship. But that not even.
Speaker 2: I ain't never been that type of nigga, like to like I say this ship all the time, like that is not in me, Like, no hater, you know what I'm saying, Like I like you. You do you profile niggas though like here, I ain't gonna lie to read of nigga.
Speaker 6: I'm saying like it may not be him. No, same how you say a nigga said, I don't like that, nigga. Like just were walking, were walking somewhere right and we see a coup of niggas. Is we automatically feeling like these niggas on some bullshit.
Speaker 1: Ain't like.
Speaker 6: Walking looking it, don't even listen. It's just like that's just niggas. Though we was on the trail the other day. Man, shann't take right, we walk on the trail. So so the white man was just looking at us funny like like you know, like I'm just confused on whit they prop. She said, may you do the same thing about our house? You see a nigga where the niggas go the truth if we do the same ship we explain about like you're right, You're right.
Speaker 1: We see a niggas, were like, man, what fun that nigga doing? Like he about my house? Who you know, just.
Speaker 6: Go especially far, like like what the like at the grocery store, I see a niggat the gros stoor that nigga live here.
Speaker 1: So well yeah, but I feel like I feel like I feel like.
Speaker 2: I feel like I feel like like like I feel like when I was saying, like I don't get into the ratis ship, but I feel like it's just my opinion. I feel like black people do it to black people, and black people might do it the white people. But white people do it the black people. White people don't do that white people. I don't feel like they do. I don't feel like white people do that. I don't feel like they Yeah, I don't feel like they judge each other.
Speaker 1: Yeh.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like they They pre judge black motherfucker, A black motherfucker pre judge black motherfucker, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But white people, I don't feel like they do it to each other. You know what I'm saying. I could be wrong, but that is how I feel. I feel so early. God, but who ain't pre judging niggas though. All the ship that goes on, but it's just like a black thing. It's this ship that niggas do. Niggas do this big old niggas walking down the street on my way, Bro. It's hot as it is, like all black like do something.
Speaker 2: You look for your niggas ain't gonna be the first thing gonna come your mind in trouble.
Speaker 1: You gonna see you good. You're gonna see ship the niggas shirt like that man he got guns on the whold up like he ready to take you a whole new nigga I got three and another mask run this ain't me, no mother bullshit.
Speaker 2: Everybody you got it because you got You got to keep your guard up because once you think then ain't nothing that you're the one they got.
Speaker 1: They got your lacking. But is it hard? Is it hard to like fuck with people with that type of mentality? Though?
Speaker 6: Yes, you be here to yes because you because you can be pre judging the motherfucker who ain't on nothing.
Speaker 1: You're right to read them.
Speaker 6: You gotta read they like I don't know how because you got some niggas so good you can read wrong.
Speaker 1: It's hard that ship just fucked up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, especially like when you've had previous experiences where your judgment has been off. Then it's kind of like, man, I can't even trust what I'm thinking because the last time I tried to fucking give a nigga.
Speaker 1: Do you just gotta keep your heart out of it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's because when you your heart make dumb decisions, you know what I'm saying, you get the benefit of the doubt.
Speaker 1: That's the worst thing.
Speaker 4: But how do you do that though, because like that's like that's like that's kind of like a hard thing for me to like keep my heart out of ship because if I'm fucking with people.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like I ain't saying it ain't no love that I'm saying, my heart ain't anything that your heart means they got you to me, I got love for you, ain't gonna, ain't gonna never disrespect you, hurt you, unless if as long as you don't dispect.
Speaker 1: It, hurt me.
Speaker 6: But it's kind that you're on the borderline where it's a button where I can say fuck you easy, like you have to have that. It's people in my life that's already in my life that I cannot have that. But I'm saying, moving forward, it's gonna be hard to get my heart. You might get some love for me, but it's gonna be hard.
Speaker 1: To get my heart. My heart you just got me, yeah, yeah, yeah, you got it.
Speaker 6: Whatever, whatever, it's whatever the fact I'm blind to you, I'm biased to whatever you do.
Speaker 1: Like I'm with you, right, but see, I be feeling like I can't be doing that.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I be feeling like if if I can't and I know this might not make sense, but I be feeling like if I can't fuck with you or have you in my space with like fuck with you with my heart.
Speaker 1: Then I don't want you around me period.
Speaker 6: But it ain't no feelings. In business, sometimes you do business with people that become friends. That don't mean I gotta give you my heart because we're friends.
Speaker 1: We do business.
Speaker 6: I fuck with you, but I ain't got total business is totally different. But that's the only way you really mean somebody in these days of being do business. Then y'all become friends because other than that, what the fuck am I meeting a nigga talk about nothing?
Speaker 1: I don't need no more friends. God, I got enough friends. So if I meet somebody, gonna become cool.
Speaker 6: We're gonna be cool to try to get some paper together nine times out of ten, and that's this age.
Speaker 1: I ain't looking for no best friends. You know what I'm say. So if I meet you, we can get we come cool.
Speaker 6: I can't say how it's gonna go, but I'm coming into this ship trying to get some money with you. Then that builds friendships and characters and different type of ship.
Speaker 1: We get money together. I know your kids. Now, we may get to that point, but by then I'm gonna beat un smelled your hand sat right right, man?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: But those because you just said though niggas good him off alone.
Speaker 6: Year Yea, not really, because you already gave a nigga your heart. Nigga, I guarantee that nigga, I did something down the line that you knew of some sucker ship, but you.
Speaker 1: Just looked over because they didn't have you.
Speaker 2: You get you know what I'm saying, See nigga do something somebody else that mean they'll do this.
Speaker 1: Oh you see a nigga that don't take care as kids? Period? But who somebody that doesn't take care of their kids.
Speaker 6: When you growing up in the nape, in the hood where we come from, you get your heart early as kids. So if I got friends that we're nineteen years old, we've been going to school, I get I didn't know when how when you got older, you I'm gonna have take care of your motherfucking kids.
Speaker 1: But you're my friend now.
Speaker 6: But I'm bloking past it because I gave you my heart. I'm looking past it that that's some putsass ship. I'm looking past that cause you're my friend.
Speaker 4: Okay, what you're saying, I'm thinking like you're saying, like nine or ten years old and they got kids and they're not taking care of Nah.
Speaker 8: I'm saying we we we was already, we already free, already, we already we went to school together and ship and then with some bias towards you, like you can't don't.
Speaker 6: I'm looking at it like he baby Mama be tripping that why here? Don't be fucking them kids?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 2: Right, benefited it out like you just benefit of the doubt. Oh you here Nigga cuts his mom out fighting mama some ship.
Speaker 6: But you crazy, You can't tell me, you little meal like me, you don't care about nobody.
Speaker 1: Oh God, you know what I'm saying. You know how you see people do some ship, but you look past it because you fuck with them.
Speaker 4: But then but you what I can say is that like when you have people that you love and you look past the super important, big principal ship. Sometimes even though you look past it, it's still back here.
Speaker 1: So so you start shrinking your heart. I'm telling you, start you start pulling them off from the back.
Speaker 2: Now I see it.
Speaker 1: You get what I'm saying. But he did that to be something. That's the world we live in. It is the world we live in. It's like, who going for this ship? Bro? The best thing to take care of your kids, stay about. That's what I had to grow and real life that was about different.
Speaker 2: I'm god about about the kids out of jail standing alive.
Speaker 4: But that's where all like when when it comes to like a nigga, that's where like a majority of its blessings are gonna come from making sure it's little people are straight.
Speaker 1: I can tell you that person.
Speaker 2: That person is being like I'm saying, sometimes nigga, don't be one of God Damn facial reality too though, you know what I'm saying, Like niggas do want to run, Like I'm the type of nigga, Like shit, I run to my problems like because I feel like, Okay, if I got a problem and I solve it, I'm good now now I can relax, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But if I'm running from the problem, it's like I still gotta face it, you know what I'm saying. So it's like I'm just going knock it on that much as it killed me, as much as I don't want to do it, I'm just going ahead and get it out the wait, you know what I'm saying, And I'm good now now I'm straight until another problem willcur you know what I'm saying, and when the mother will come and go ahead and knock it down, or I'm stay on top of it so it don't come on a problem.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, right, I'm stay on top of it so it don't never become a problem. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: They said anything else when I got big fat, I think we make with real up is just seeing people.
Speaker 6: Hit the lottery Internet get good good fas money. You know what I'm saying, Like, ain't no grind in this ship, no more. Everybody wants so they were driving the hate.
Speaker 1: You get shot in the apartments so they can get set them all the type of ship. Yeah, that's nig trying, like the nigga reach out sell him is all the type of shit. But you get you know what I'm saying, Nigga want you get Nigga the grind out of it.
Speaker 4: Fact, niggas be chasing they hould life, chasing the fast money that ain't never coming and then they.
Speaker 1: Get to the end of the road. No, but it'll come. But you ain't gonna know what to do with it because you ain't.
Speaker 6: You ain't You ain't grind making one hundred dollars lose, that make two hundred dollars lose that. You know what I'm saying, you ain't. So when you certain levels you get to, you know how to maintain the money that you already have.
Speaker 1: In fact, if you can't.
Speaker 4: Manage one hundred dollars, you can't manage a hundred million.
Speaker 1: And then everybody got their path on their journey.
Speaker 3: Like some people are gonna be multi millionaires, some people gonna be millionaires and hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Speaker 1: Some people are gonna be fucking broken. Everybody ain't gonna be what it is everybody ain't. I don't mean you can't have a good, happy life. You can have a good happy life. I don't right what you're saying to some people. Money ain't really ship to some people. The money ain't ain't ain't ain't shipped to some people. I know that.
Speaker 4: But a majority of if you look at the statistics, a majority of the people that the money ain't shipped to.
Speaker 1: Have enough of it to be comfortable.
Speaker 5: Nah.
Speaker 1: You got some nigga that live a regular license happiest, Yeah, but they are comfortable. No regular diggler jiggler the ship.
Speaker 2: Happy like happyk I'm gonna cafeteriate, I'm happy, happy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they still can pay their bills. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. That's a regular life. Though. What I'm saying, they ain't trying to get got them. I'm finished being in do this. Know they were struggling, they wouldn't be happy. They can still happy if you live in check the check that's struggling.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying is if you can't, if you aren't able to fucking work at the cafeteria to pay your bills in the fucking.
Speaker 6: Common of our town, then month I might have to do this then much, But this lady is still happy. I know people that be happy still don't care where God gonna make her way.
Speaker 3: They on welfare in session and they happy, happier in fact, some people rich in fact, I know some rich depressed motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: My mama always been like that too, like to be like, be happy what you got, you know what I'm saying. And I feel like people who like that them the people that get the blessing. Yeah, you don't want to get a blessed real Like my mama always.
Speaker 1: To tell me like, eat this ship and say thank you Jesus. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's all we got. Eat it and say thank you Jesus. Go off every line like and I be like, well, Ship, you.
Speaker 1: Know like you know, No, I won't. I won't. I won't. You can't get caught up not appreciating ship that you you gotta break.
Speaker 6: I'm saying grateful because it's been time we praid that be right here and we but we're measuring where we want to go and not even being thankful in this moment.
Speaker 1: You can't do that right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: You gotta go ahead and ship, I got this on straight with it, but I know I'm going I can't be about where I'm trying to go right.
Speaker 2: So a real question, can't money make you happy? No, because you're gonna always want more. It ain't gonna make it. Ain't gonna make you happy. It gonna make you.
Speaker 1: I be like, it helps for the moment. It don't make you happen about a more comfortable cushion. Temporary.
Speaker 2: It's temporary happy because like you think about it, like ship, you get a big ass check, you're happy as hell, like you know, you gotta get a check tomorrow.
Speaker 1: You gotta pick one hundred thousand morow. You're like learning tomorrow the money now when you get this money. Now, you gotta do this. You gotta do this, do that, you gotta do that. Now.
Speaker 6: You ain't so happy no moment. What makes you internally happy? Like I'm just a happy like. You know, you don't have seen these people that just like, man, never mad, I'm uputting the ball here. He don't get mad.
Speaker 1: He's just a happy person.
Speaker 4: To make you happy life, No, But it's just it's just it's just I feel like people like that that are internally happy have mastered the ability to kind of deflect negative negativity because it's just like, at the end of the day, no matter what goes on, no matter what happens, it doesn't shake you because you know that eventually you're going to figure out a way to work it out. So it doesn't make sense to get upset about it and fucking lose your blood pressure and have a stroke and all this ship because at the end of the day, eventually you're either going to figure out a way to work it out or it's going to go away.
Speaker 3: Exactly everything The biggest blessing is you hear to be able to deal with all this ship you could.
Speaker 1: A lot of people don't look at it like that though. They don't look at it like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: They don't take like living is a blessing, you know what I'm saying, a lot of people like what I'm saying, like the Internet ship, you know what I'm saying. Especially with the young people. They want to, you know, drive the fast cars and it's okay, just ride your Toyota right now. You know what I'm saying, Pull up, be happy. God might put you on the ben you know what I'm saying, a lot of people don't look at it like that.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. They don't. They don't be grateful for what they got. You know what I'm saying. I feel like that's always been.
Speaker 2: Like cause my Mama made me like you know what I'm saying, Mama, be grateful. That's how I always got blessing. You know, I always tell the nigga we won't stress about them. But yesterday, in themorrow, in the moment, we ain't. Right now, we chilling get all this ship. We're gonna think about some ship. We gotta do it, some ship that already happened.
Speaker 1: Neither one. You can't change, you.
Speaker 6: Know what I'm saying. We can't change ship already happened. We deal can't change some ship that its gonna happen.
Speaker 1: So it is what it is. You better enjoy this ship while you're in this moment. Really ship, that what we be losing ourselves here, Like tell t bro, I will.
Speaker 6: Man back in the day, coming up, I ain't believe that bills were real, Like they gotta ship gotta.
Speaker 1: Be off man for me to say this ship. Oh yeah, they for real?
Speaker 6: How long they the grace period is happy? I don't care flip one more time? Now happily give them for their money, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But you know, back in the day, like I think I don't think they fit to cut it off. Yeah, because you know how they keep saying, well I can get this on the arrangement arranged to pay this. You ain't go in the bathroom you.
Speaker 6: Like listen, like he was just saying, he'll pull up and say, then my then my cousin shirt I got on.
Speaker 1: You know, we just get the ship from REMI center right, like the big uh, the entertainment sister with the TV.
Speaker 6: All the ship come to get a big radio, like a big combo, your biggerhead combo with them. Basically, I stayed at the trap wherever about have hung out there Mason and chiplet in the trap, shall I tell you like the folks keep coming up, They asked the real set out there.
Speaker 1: Everybody knew that though they look what I'm like.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, ship, But I got everything in product. Let the folks talk this ship on out of here. I don't give a damn about what no nigga, So I let them folks get that ship. The niggas stand out there laughing while the folks rependence speakers up, rependce TDW.
Speaker 1: Need to play the music got locked for the whole hood. This ship goes.
Speaker 6: J ain't no more prize. So I thought to spend my last little q P money. I just stole the bomb to running this up and got a q P like so up in this giddy folks they hold two hume gonna steal do the boar TV this you go back.
Speaker 1: I need to make this entertainment that ship that you live right in it nigga all everything right down there. What we do.
Speaker 3: Mall and mall was like the leader of the governor, the mayor of some ship in the streets of Atlanta, the cat Georgia or whatever. What's ship you'll do to change ship? Like, what's some of the first things you do to get shipped right in the streets and amongst the people.
Speaker 1: Really you speak on the streets, that would I changed first? That's first. All these bigger potholes, I ain't with it riding it. You need to finish the actual andre though you've been getting them right, it ain't a little bit. It ain't as man and.
Speaker 2: They putting the little the little little iron thing right now, flash of tire. That ship works in the power them too, bag. But I like put like somemoke community for the kids and ship like.
Speaker 1: Centers and ship.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like, yeah, I think you kid don't got nothing to do that while they're going stilldn't breaking windows and ship they ain't got.
Speaker 1: No pool to get in, you know what I'm saying. They ain't got nothing to do for real.
Speaker 2: So like do some ship, you know, put put a lot of ship out of the kids.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's start with the kids. You know what I'm saying, Like all the old holds and ship the elderly too, is for the kids.
Speaker 2: And you know what I'm saying, as long as the kid is good and the grandma and the grandpa's ship, they good.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I feel like the in the between it'll be good, you know what I'm saying. But figure out, figure out. They can figure it out, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But just cleaning ship up for real, just like put a lot of That's all I really see, like ship just doing ship for the kids.
Speaker 1: The better the kids is like they're growing up to be good. They don't got to do a lot of ship that.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I don't a lot of ship that you know that the other people have, the older people have to do, you know what I'm saying. So you know, put jobs and ship make it easy to get jobs.
Speaker 1: Do niggas want job? Yeah you're right about that.
Speaker 2: Though, But it's like it's to the point where like, Okay, we're gonna make this ship cool, you know what I'm saying, Like how was like We're gonna make this ship cool because she got a job, he got job, he got job, he got joa.
Speaker 1: It don't matter your aid.
Speaker 2: I'm twelve years old. You wanna make you some money, get your job. I feel like it's a trends.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. We get everybody that mother ship.
Speaker 2: Nigga at gonna be over there broke or you gonna go over there and get your But it's gonna be cool because nigga ain't gonna have their pride in the way.
Speaker 1: It's like, probably got a job. Everybody these day. Nigga don't niggas ready to go get a bomb, don't.
Speaker 2: They don't want to get a job because they feel how people gonna feel about it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So that's gonna like everybody got a job.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm Saying't nobody truck everybody, everybody, everybody work, everybody got job like dying out. Yeah, ship you know for Trush aren't gonna go so far, you know what I'm saying. You know, but they you're saying the crack dying, but now they ain't switching it up and yeah with the fit now it's going to something else now. So you know, this ship never stopped. This ship ain't noble to train, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You know nobody. Prices might on drugs, might go down and down, and you know what I'm saying, So she don't know stop. You know what I'm saying. But I feel like shit.
Speaker 2: Long as niggas making sure that you straight, I feel like everything else a kind of like go smooth.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. You can change one thing in the rap game.
Speaker 2: I don't really want to say the competition, cause that would kind of make you fun, like friendly competition don't make you fun.
Speaker 1: But like I don't want to be like no hate.
Speaker 2: I feel like everybody it shouldn't be no problem, you know what I'm saying, Like it ain't no shit. No nigga did no street, No nigga ain't died about it. I feel like nigga shouldn't put this each other on wax and all that shit. I feel like that shit weakened me. You know what I'm saying personally, But.
Speaker 1: Let me see, like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's really it, like for real, I just don't change, like niggas hain't on each other, Like I feel like it ain't no reason why nigga should hate one another.
Speaker 1: Nigga. I just don't get it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And that's what these niggas be on like Robbin, they haint on each other. Like do how we be saying nigga being the hood by no banana rap. Niggas be doing the same thing. You know what I'm saying, Like bind the banana on each other. Shit, I don't feel like that will go on a lot, you know what I'm saying, Like niggas be he ain't on each other, and it's like it's like the main niggas like save it's the two niggas at the top of the three niggas at the top right, It's like, damn nigg you gotta pick a side. Okay, you go do a song with this nigga that means you don't fuck with me type ship.
Speaker 1: That's the ship. I don't really like. I ain't with that though.
Speaker 6: I understand, Like, Okay, you're saying you don't want my bad You're saying you don't want this man. Get somebody with these folks cause they fun with him because he your man.
Speaker 1: Like how that works out?
Speaker 3: Gay?
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. That's what I said to games.
Speaker 6: Hey, y'all got a problem, by bitch. Both of y'all are already rich when I'm I'm trying to come up, and you want me to.
Speaker 2: Mean that ain't rich, right, right? But see, I'm the type of nigga I ain't I'm quit living, nigga. No, I ain't no referee, So don't call me telling me tell him nothing.
Speaker 1: You tell him niggas do. I ain't tell him nothing. Niggas do that. You didn't call me and said, nigga, you telling niggas. I ain't no referee. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And guess what I fuck with niggas. Fuck with niggas that they don't really get along. But I him, you know what I'm saying. Like I ain't gonna get him no drop on him. I don't give him no drop on him. But I ain't gonna change how I fuck with somebody because another person don'ta fuck with him.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I just like that type of person, not saying that I'm gonna go in kick you with my pop option, no ship like that.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But it's like they might be your ops. You know what I'm saying, But they ain't do nothing to me, but you, my man, it's like, okay, be real. If you ain't like I ain't, I ain't tell my niggasho got no problem. They might ain't got no problem.
Speaker 1: They just don't. They don't like each other.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: You said you don't want me to but go go get no money to do something? Yeah? Yeah, tell me these niggas playing telephone.
Speaker 2: You'll have seen it all this ship, but I just type of ship by nigga. I sware to God, bro, nigga, I ain't gonna put no nigga out there, but several niggas and call my phone saying, hey, tell buddy. I said, hey, hey, listen, listen, listen, listen, listen, listen, listen. You tell buddy you said I ain't telling him, but they ship. I'm not even gonna tell Buttter I talked to you about him.
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying. You tell but that I ain't on that. You know what I'm saying. I ain't that type of nigga, you know. And if a nigga don't fuck with me cool, I ain't kidding, you know, what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Long as you don't you know what I'm saying, cool ship, I don't got no problem walking away from a nigga.
Speaker 1: I don't hear what damn like.
Speaker 2: But if you like my main mans like you said, if you like my main man, you got a problem with these folks like I ain't gonna just be in cohesive with him.
Speaker 1: Folks. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: We gotta start asking these niggas. Bro, who you got a problem with this nigga? Or we hate on him?
Speaker 1: What are we doing? Like? What's going on? Is we hating on him? Because I don't see it. I kind of fuck with buddy, But what what do you do? Not yet? Won't fuck with him? Why what do you do? Get to the bottom of this? Now? What's going on here?
Speaker 2: That was me?
Speaker 1: Gotta stop being afraid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they turn it, buddy to a head? Yeah, exactly for no reason. You don't inherit it. You didn't turn your butdy to a head. Now your other buddy, he'll had it on too. Now all y'all need to just y'all just don't like buddy, yeh. Because he looked he pulling up with that ship on he got the whole and you want one of my buddies don't like him, can't telling me? Fuck that nigga.
Speaker 1: Man, fuck the nigga. Man, what do you know what I'm saying, buddy for he ain't need nothing to me, He ain't need none to you. You know what I'm saying exactly, ain't real.
Speaker 6: But that's where But then so real ship can come about that, you know what I'm saying. Cause now you your nigga saying fuck us. We're saying fuck us.
Speaker 2: And then get down to the niggas ready to do something right now, some more ship about the two bitch ass nigga probably fuck the same bitch somewhere down line.
Speaker 1: What all the problems about? For sure, female females a going to do it down the line. The female always found the way to wiggling the problem. That's weird though, man, Yeah, that's it. Ain't right, It ain't weird that ship game ain't right. Ship weird? I change that ship. If I can change something, I change that like niggas like a niggas for not for no reason. We ain't eve gonna do that, you know what I'm saying. If I could change it.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, but I ain't gonna lie, that gonna be, that gonna be a hard No, they don't like reason like.
Speaker 1: Real, there's a lot of games, a lot of niggas, a lot of niggas that don't like niggas for no reason.
Speaker 2: Bro, And like you said, go ahead and we might well sit down with a pen and paper right here and just short this ship or not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why you don't like Bud?
Speaker 2: What he did?
Speaker 1: What do you do? What did he do?
Speaker 3: What did he do?
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying for me not to like him because you just don't like him because you hate them? Now, I don't now me and you gotta. You gotta be looking sideized me like I'm with.
Speaker 1: Your but he ain't even your ain't no problems. Matter of fact, you too what I said.
Speaker 2: Situations like that, it'll be like, okay, if you ain't my real main man that I can talk to him to y'all.
Speaker 1: I feel I just bad back from both of y'all for real.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm coold on the whole situation, straight.
Speaker 1: Bad, But I'm just gonna bad. You know what, man, you gotta be I feel like this an accident.
Speaker 2: I feel like you gotta be your main man for you to like sit right there actually care that should be main man.
Speaker 1: I don't give a fuck. I'm just gonna say, you know what, you're my main man, and I got you know, I'm gonna care like ship, like what are you doing? Like? What's the issue? You know what I'm saying? Like what do you do to your type of ship? You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: And never be an issue for really like you go to asking everything, man, how everything started?
Speaker 1: Really never be a real issue. They can't even tell you what.
Speaker 2: But real real issues are Carr doing some nothing, ship growing, ships.
Speaker 1: Start getting shot all the type of ship't nothing like a whole bunch of ship. Now what's next for you? On the music? Ship? What you gotta coming?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna drop this tape my one compilation. Donna go back to my own album and ship. That's why I'm with it right now. I'm just from the go ahead and just put the bros out, you know, you know what I'm saying, Like when that's Nick that's coming up in a matter of you blank your eyes. It gonna be one fire compilation me with all my bros on.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, that's that's what I want. And I'm doumble back. I probably do like I want to probably do. Probably I put it this ship with you. Why shout.
Speaker 2: I got him bank real nigga, that my man. What that nigga pulled up on when I got on the jail. Niggas gave me a stack for the blues. You know what I'm saying, my man like, don't call nobody.
Speaker 1: Else, call me nigga. When you get the bund called me cutting me out. Nigga, better not call nobody else. Nigga called me nigga. Nobody, don't give them, don't use yourn you mind. You know what. Nigga like my nigga.
Speaker 2: So I think I'm gonna go ahead and do the go ahead and push that ship out with me and the wagon because we got shit too. We've been cooking up some ship for a long We got so much ship together. I got to call that nigga a nigga plans so I didn't even remember I did. Your nigga got all type of ship, you know what I'm saying. So I'm god damn do the table with the marb.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm a fuck crazy mob ship. I don't do my ship with the one five bros. You know what I'm saying, All the bro cole everybody, all the bros go to table.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's where I'm at with it. I need to push your bro and like sh he niggas hard he for here this ship.
Speaker 1: You know yeah, I'm at with it like a nigga too hard. I feel like they're harder than me.
Speaker 2: Like ship, I'm I'm use my platform, you know what I'm saying, for the bro and nigga like some shit like I'm on this stage most yo ship now anyway, you know what I'm saying. So like, Okay, I'm gonna turn some my niggas up. You know what I'm saying, not just know any niggas, your niggas. I grew up with touch shit, so it all like sense.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm dope back and do my ship. Uh my son, no, my ass, I gotta do a lot. I guess I just I'm ahead of it.
Speaker 1: Don't fork hipping. You know what I'm saying, he can be ten that ain't fool. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So it's like ship, I'm gonna go ahead and just shopping him up right now because he ain't he ain't even self, no foe else.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna go ahead, just turn him up real quick that, you know, turn the bros up, fallow back on myself.
Speaker 1: You know, me and Quil, we got them, been working on some ship drop. I'm really just in the flood this shit, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I feel like I had took a little a little pause for really I just drop the album like what march, you know what I'm saying. So by the time for me come on back in, and just because I would come like twice a week, I had this ship vault, like so I dinna get back on that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Fifteen videos you voute.
Speaker 2: Shooting shooting every day I recorded, not anyway, I don't ever start recording.
Speaker 1: So I got so much music that really just be the problem. Kicking the music for really, like what songs is hard because mind you like, I might have some.
Speaker 2: Shit I recorded like three four months ago, but I'm still stuck on this ship. Last night, you know what I'm saying so like the more I record, it is like the harder it is to pick ship ship that My only problems just picking music.
Speaker 1: For you know what I'm saying. So that big shut pushed up, shut out, but shut out, Yeah, little ship, I said, Man, he said, God, damn man, give me your shirt. You like shirt? You will, says you will, he said the lord If I said down, blame the word.
Speaker 2: Got this.
Speaker 1: Look good?
Speaker 3: Big shout out your mom pulling up the Big Facts. Make sure you check out his new music. Make sure you check us out to Triple W dot Big facts pod dot com.
Speaker 1: Looks right now. Visit the new website today, Big factspod dot com and