Speaker 1: Two teas in a pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Cameridge Edge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Twatt's Flashback, but this time me and Tamara are actually going to be recapping the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills season one.
Speaker 3: Oh dun dun, dum Hi damn hi. So you have never seen season one, and you know.
Speaker 2: What, Thank goodness by, I would have gone in in a totally different mindset than I went in, Like the favorites that I have, like my actual close friends, aren't necessarily my favorites in this episode. Like, this is a lot, it's a lot to packed knowing everybody now.
Speaker 4: It aired October fourteenth and two thousand.
Speaker 3: And thirteen years ago.
Speaker 2: Thirteen years ago, but already you can see a huge difference. My first point would be the difference between season one of Beverly Hills and season one of Orange County.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were two, We were with two thousand and eight, so we were two years prior to Beverly Hills launching. And you can just tell by the graininess of the video, the sound, the clothes.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, the lifestyle, I mean all.
Speaker 3: Every I remember when Beverly Hills came out.
Speaker 5: We were.
Speaker 3: Season three or four? Was it is that right? That's right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess it is probably.
Speaker 3: Oh I came on on two thousand and eight, so it had two years prior, so that's why I'm getting confused. Yeah, so they were like four years after us. They were the Life Style Show, and we're like, oh my god, they're so rich.
Speaker 2: Well even, but yes, they are so rich. You can tell the photo editing, like everything is better. But did you notice something? These women didn't have glam for confessionals.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 3: I didn't notice that. Are you sure they had no glam because I feel like we had glam?
Speaker 4: No, I don't think so. I mean I could tell.
Speaker 3: By I think lamb was just different back then.
Speaker 2: Glam was either different back then. I didn't see any fake eyelash.
Speaker 3: No, we didn't wear fake eyelashes back then.
Speaker 2: I was like looking, I was like, nope, don't see any don't see any fake eyelashes. I see some frizzy hair, I see you know, all the things.
Speaker 4: But synopsis for episode.
Speaker 3: Why are you saying it was more real back then?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean I feel like it's nobody knew really what they were getting themselves into so everybody seems pretty free, yeah, like because it started off with drama already, like and it felt authentic the drama. I know.
Speaker 3: I was actually pretty shocked going back and watching And let me tell you, I do not remember watching them. I know they I did thirteen years ago, but I do not remember anything that I saw. And there was drama with Kim and Kyle, like right.
Speaker 2: Out of the gate, right out of the gate, Kim and Taylor, right out of the gate.
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 2: And I'm only watching two at a time so that we can do this recap.
Speaker 4: So I'm sure there's so much more coming.
Speaker 2: But this episode is called Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Wealthiness.
Speaker 4: The synopsis from this episode is following a group of very.
Speaker 2: Glamorous women living their best lives in Beverly Hills. Adrian surprises the girls when she takes the ladies on a private jet to watch the King's game. Okay, first thing I noticed about that private jet was that Lisa vander Pump was sitting sideways, like in the sideways, And I was like, that would have never happened because like it was by seniority, like so I would have one hundred percent been in the sideway seat.
Speaker 3: You'd be in the jump seat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the jump seat.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh my gosh. Okay, So let's let's break down the cast. You want to go first?
Speaker 4: You want to do Lisa? Sure?
Speaker 3: Lisa Vanda Pump and her husband kN own twenty six restaurants, bars, and clubs. Cedric, who previously worked for them in London, has been living in their house for over a year and they can't get rid of him. Tagline is in Beverly Hills, it's who you know and I.
Speaker 2: Know everyone, Yeah, including the tabloids.
Speaker 3: Oh snap, but here's here's twenty restaurants. Do they still own twenty six? So I've never heard of twenty six restaurants.
Speaker 2: I think that meant in like full time, like their duration of the time they've been together, and they've been together a very long time.
Speaker 4: But I think that comes back to London, et cetera.
Speaker 2: But one thing I can say, if you guys are curious about the Cedric story line, go find Cedric's social media because he has a lot to say.
Speaker 3: Is he still friends with kids?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, so what's his deal?
Speaker 2: I mean, essentially, long story short, he's claiming that it was all because her families were grown And I don't know if any of this is true, because her kids no longer lived there. Allegedly they were grown up and moved out. And he's claiming allegedly he was asked to be there in order to give somebody to film with.
Speaker 4: I don't know if that's the case.
Speaker 2: So all these jokes about when Cedric leaving Cedric's supposedly that's all not true.
Speaker 3: Was he humiliated afterwards?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I I it was so long ago that I came down the Cedric rabbit hole, like I think it.
Speaker 4: Was around the time that I mean.
Speaker 2: Oh, I guess it comes up later in this season, but I haven't seen it yet. So AnyWho, that's Lisa vander Pump. Then we've got Adrian Maloof. She is part of her family business Sacramento Kings, the Palms casino in Las Vegas, the skateboarding business, and the music business. She is married to Paul Nasa, who she hates, a well known plastic surgeon. They keep everything separate and have conflicting views. Her tagline is money is what I have, not who I am. And I'm just wondering why Adrian's hair looks like it might be a Christmas tree.
Speaker 4: Did you notice there's tinsil in there?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh yeah, you go. I'm back that I do remember, and she does that throughout her time on the show. It wasn't like a one season thing. I'm pretty sure always.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm gonna have my ten year old wanted the tinsol. At one point.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that tinsel was even a thing in twenty ten, but apparently, oh it was.
Speaker 3: I mean, I didn't do it, but I just remember seeing her do it, and I'm like, no, girl, no, I'm no fashion I call him, but I'm saying no that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just given a flat no to Tinsel.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: That Camill Grammar. She was a bit iconic in her dance moves and I'm married to the best actor in Hollywood. In her low voice. Camille Grammar is a dancer and used to dance on Club MTV. She is married to actor Kelsey Grammer and they have two children. She has four nannies that rotate too per kid, and her timeline is It's time for me to come out of my husband's shadow and shine.
Speaker 2: Which I thought was pretty hilarious. Considering the entire time she's talking about her husband.
Speaker 3: I know, and he's not even given her one ounce of attention. I'm actually shocked that he even filmed knowing I do remember when the divorce stuff came up, and the stuff about the New York apartment and what went down there and all that. So I'm shocked. But do you really think that he was going he was leaving to shoot a movie for one year? Or was it his way of saying, listen, I will give you this and then I'm going to say I'm out. I'm filming a show.
Speaker 2: I do think he's was giving her this, And this is just a guess. I could be wrong, but I think he gave her this because remember, you know, she's sent her diamond. At this point, He's made he made appearances, well, he made an appearance like a confessional, he's on the voice, he does one phone call, which wasn't great. But I think in his mind, I'm going to give her something because I'm already planning to leave, but not just to go do the show.
Speaker 4: I think he was already done with the marriage.
Speaker 3: But do you think that he said he was leaving for a year because he didn't want to film.
Speaker 4: No, I think he didn't want to be married to her anymore.
Speaker 3: No, I know that, but I don't I don't believe he left for a solid year. I don't believe that.
Speaker 2: Well, no, if you're filming, if you're going to do a show on Broadway, it's a year. But when you come home, yeah, I mean you would definitely come home or they would come to see you, which is why I think they She's seen with the decorators supposedly updating their you know, apartment in New York. But I do think this was his. Like, I'm throwing you a bone here, you go, run with it. Do what you can make of it, because soon you're about to be I'm about to humiliate you and all the tablets.
Speaker 3: And I'm going to give you millions of dollars.
Speaker 4: True, So it is what it is.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then we get to Taylor Armstrong, who we are actually seeing today. Tailor Armstrong is married to Russell Armstrong, an investment banker. She says the relationship is eighty percent business and twenty percent romance. She has shown getting filler since she is worried that her husband will leave her for a twenty year old tagline it may look like I have it all, but I want more.
Speaker 4: And she's I think she's she's likable this first episode.
Speaker 3: She Yeah, she's actually a pretty big staple to the to the Housewives show.
Speaker 2: And she doesn't seem you can tell she's fresh. You know, I forget what it was exactly that she said, but she said something along the lines maybe making it up, but like, I'm from Oklahoma. I always wanted this big life, and you know you went out and got it. Yeah, she went out and got it. She's enamored by it already. You saw from the like And this is why I have to say you have to be careful with filler, because you could even see when it was happening. You're like, oh, we're only episode one and big changes are happening already.
Speaker 4: All right, you take the next one.
Speaker 3: Kim Richards is a single mom of four kids. She talks about her career as a child actress and how being a mom is now her focus. Her tagline is, I was a child star, but now my most important role is being a mother.
Speaker 2: And and Kim was the original IMDb housewife with that resume and.
Speaker 3: Or not, who do you think it was at that time? The most famous cast member. Kim Yeah, I would say I never had heard Kyle's name, but Camille Grammar, for sure.
Speaker 2: Camille Grammar I don't think was famous until she was famous.
Speaker 3: Because her husband was famous, I think, right, But I've been MTV. You don't remember the MTV.
Speaker 2: No, when she was on MTV, it wasn't like she was. And I'm not shading her. I'm just saying it's not like she was like Carmen Elektra or Jenny McCarthy, like she was one of like you know, I.
Speaker 3: Had heard of her though, and I don't know if it's from Kelsey or what, but I had at least.
Speaker 4: You heard of her before the divorce. Really, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was married, she was on Housewives before the divorce, but even prior to that, I had heard of her.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, I think I was the tabloids for me. But I also think in twenty ten, how old was I five?
Speaker 4: I feel like I.
Speaker 2: Was probably not watching it, you know, any type show like this, or really reading US Weekly or any of those things. The next one is Kyle Richards Zumanski. She grew up as a child actress as well. She is married to Mauricio, who works in high end real estate and is a mom of four daughters and a town full of phonies. I'm not afraid to be me. I could barely even take this is where I knew how long ago this was Portia is one.
Speaker 3: I know her little curls on her head like she is a baby baby.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: I would have to say, Lisa vander Plump is pretty freaking funny. Yeah, she's got she's a funny lady. She's not hasn't calls me a sex object. Every time I want sex, I object. Yeah, every time he wants sex, I object.
Speaker 2: I think where it got old for the ladies as the years went on, was it's the same joke for fourteen years.
Speaker 4: Oh just just a pivot on the joke, you know what.
Speaker 3: I mean, Like, oh, she's the same joke over and over.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, well, like it's always the sex jokes. It's the blah. But it's like, yes she is, and I'm not taking away that.
Speaker 2: Watching this episode, I was like, oh, Lisa Vanner Plump, amazing, love her, so funny, so great, Like she's she's very entertaining to watch.
Speaker 4: And then Camille's deaf and Lee.
Speaker 2: The most like, oh my gosh, there's a human like this that exists.
Speaker 3: Well, she was a TV gold. Everything she did was pretty much TV gold. I'm surprised Kelsey even filmed. He just seems so checked out.
Speaker 2: Camille was considered the most hated housewife after this season, so I can only imagine where they really yes, and.
Speaker 3: Then sometimes that can be a good thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and sometimes it can get you fired.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you never know.
Speaker 3: You know, you can hate to hate, but when you hate to can't stand them, hate them, don't want them on the show, that's a whole different story.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well Andy definitely brings that up at the reunion. But then, you know, kind of one of the first scenes, as you see Kyle is going with her sister Kim to find a house. Kyle feels a sense of responsibility for Kim, even though she's the younger sister.
Speaker 4: Something that kind of resonated.
Speaker 2: With me was when she said, my mom asked me as she was passing away, to please take care of.
Speaker 4: Kim, who's older than her.
Speaker 2: But what I was wondering was did the mom ever have any conversation with Kim letting her know she had asked.
Speaker 4: This of Kyle? I don't know, because.
Speaker 2: That's can you imagine if you didn't know the other side of it, and you're like, what's going on?
Speaker 4: And at this point I'm wondering.
Speaker 2: Is is Kyle taking care of Kim financially?
Speaker 4: Is this why this is all? Well?
Speaker 3: I remember in episodes coming up, there was talk about Kyle had bought her house and things like that.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's that house in Palm Springs. I think that house was left to them. And if memory serves of just what I heard from you know, filming all those years, I think Kyle bought out Kim's portion because Kim needed money or something like that.
Speaker 4: I couldn't.
Speaker 3: And that's where it comes from. You stole my house from.
Speaker 4: Me, Yes, but she needed finance.
Speaker 3: Anybody like anybody that eats fake butter, Margarine.
Speaker 2: I can't believe it's not butter. Yes, when I growing up, my mom used spray. I can't believe it's not butter, And it took me years to even understand the taste of real butter.
Speaker 3: I think that that was a thing though. I think that there's a stigma. Butter is horrible for you back then and then every they were making all these margarines and spray butters, and everybody jumped on that wagon until they figured it out.
Speaker 2: It's all chemicals, and we were told that Margarine was better for us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I just said.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, I know, I know how about him?
Speaker 3: Maybe I want to have another baby. How old was she at this time?
Speaker 4: Unclear, but I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 3: Her kids were all grown. I want another baby. Her kid's not married. I'm like, no, I know why your mom wanted Kyle to take care of you, because your decision making is off.
Speaker 2: And also even as she's like wanting to get this ginormous house, even though most of her kids are grown, and You're just like, there's parts that I just see that remind me of someone in my family that just I'm like, you are going to lose every bit of money that you make doing this show or with these kinds of decision making. But you know, it does start to get dark. You can start to see where this relationship.
Speaker 3: Do you think Kyle brought on Kim to the show or Kim brought on Kyle? Who got who was approached first?
Speaker 2: I to my knowledge, it was Kyle and Lisa vander Pump, And then it kind of went like I think they I don't know. I think it was them, and then they brought on and at that point I think everybody did kind of know each other.
Speaker 3: H Yeah, Lisa and Adrian lind across the street from each other.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: By the way, I do not remember that house that Kyle and Marisia lived in. I thought they had always lived in that other house with the black and white and yeah, the one that, yeah, they had forever, I guess not.
Speaker 2: Then Adrian flies to everyone on her private plane to Sacramento for the Kings versus Lakers game, Lisa saying she hates flying with Kyle and thinks it's strange that Kyle always assumes the worst.
Speaker 4: In your opinion.
Speaker 2: Because we later seasons on this on in Beverly Hills, Garcell didn't like flying private. She'd prefer to fly commercial. Do you think flying private is more or less scary?
Speaker 3: I think it's more scary. I feel like commercial their planes are looked at constantly and there's so many restrictions, and I don't know when I mean knock on wood, but private are usually the ones.
Speaker 2: That, oh my gosh, for me, as long as there's two pilots.
Speaker 4: I'm good.
Speaker 2: Two pilots means if something happens to one pilot, the other pilot is there for backup. There are certain private planes that have one pilot and that makes me very nervous. To me, the scariest thing about this flight was Vanner Pump bringing Jiggy.
Speaker 3: Why she brings him everywhere everywhere?
Speaker 4: Like he doesn't want to go?
Speaker 2: And what dog can just automatically pee on cement for the two seconds it's on the ground. I no, grass, He's just fine to go.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of work.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: We've been taking Rugby places with us. I'm like, do we have to this time?
Speaker 4: And Rugby's big?
Speaker 2: I know. Then we get to we start to really see the dynamic of Kyle being more of the one comfortable in her own skin around new people. She's definitely the life of the party with others. And then Kim is definitely reserved. And I don't know if it's because she has a guard up, she's been burned in the past. She says it's because she grew up not with a regular childhood, so she didn't really have any.
Speaker 3: She said, I was quite famous Paris. Your end is an icon.
Speaker 2: I know when she was talking about leaving the restaurant, I was like, oh my gosh, oh god. Kyle thinks Kim needs to make more of an effort to bond with other people. Kim thinks Kyle walked away from her and did not help. I think, you know, if you've already been on a plane ride, you've already been at dinner, had enough time, You've had enough time to decide who it is that you're going to sit with and after to be perfectly honest, after seeing Kim and Kyle's communication, I probably wouldn't want to sit next to my sister either, like they should.
Speaker 3: But she's a big girl. She can sit next to somebody and have a conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then she you know, you hear Taylor say, oh, you know, she wouldn't talk to me, and then you hear Kim say she turned her back on me.
Speaker 3: Well, this is just the beginning of the Tailor versus Kim.
Speaker 2: Stay tuned, Okay, Well, I I love to see this spunky and feisty tailor on Beverly Hills because now that she's Orange County, I'm like.
Speaker 3: Bring that over here, girl, we need some of that.
Speaker 2: I know, I want to see more of this tailor there I hear to happen percent.
Speaker 3: How about Camille, She goes, this might sound obnoxious, but I fly private all the time. Yes, it sounds obnoxious.
Speaker 2: Essentially everything Camille said this entire episode, and actually the next episode was obnoxious to me.
Speaker 4: I was like, and we.
Speaker 3: Get I don't and we get that Kyle's a bit of a hypochondriac.
Speaker 2: Would you agree, Yes, she has gotten better with flying, but one hundred percent no.
Speaker 3: And she thought she had a stroke but it was actually her false eyelash was misplaced or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, believe me there, granted, but I can.
Speaker 2: I can be the same way where I'm like, oh my gosh, I've been spotting for four weeks, I'm dying and You're like, Teddy, it's pre perimenopasa, and.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I get it.
Speaker 2: But she definitely has gotten more comfortable flying private as the years have gone on.
Speaker 3: I'm sure the uncomfortableness of Adriane and Paul. I'm gonna go out on a lemon and say she left him.
Speaker 2: I mean one, I feel like he was really loving her, Like I feel like he yes as I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And she's just like, oh, oh, I can't kiss you, I can't touch you. Suddy, you're this, You're that, you can Let's go to Vegas. No, just stay home. It's like, damn all right.
Speaker 2: We are on to episode two of Real Housewives Beverly Hill Season one. This one's called Chocolate Lubatons. It's Easter weekend and Adrian is off to Las Vegas for a photo shoot with a hot mail model. Kyle accuses Kim of having no life outside of her children, and the sisters celebrate Kim's daughter's birthday. Starts out with the lunch with Adrian and Paul watching Paul order his salad. I know most people would say this is why they dislike Paul. I mean, this is why Adrian dislikes Paul.
Speaker 4: This is why I love him. That is me.
Speaker 3: That is he talking about the turkey chili.
Speaker 2: No, when he's like, I will have the chopped salad, but only certain items chopped, and then I would like to have the turkey and then actually salami but just a little bit of slammy. Do you want the salami on the side, And she's like He's like, no, on there, and she's like, so half and half and He's like, no on the you know, like it just went on and on. But yeah, you can see an Adrian's face.
Speaker 4: She can't take it.
Speaker 3: I would neither.
Speaker 4: Then you want to get into Camille how she says her.
Speaker 3: Camille says she is busier than the other housewives because she produces for her her husband's company. She says she is married to one of the best actors in Hollywood and she learned so much from being married to him. Do you think Camille is deeply involved in actually producing or is it more of a Kelsey just keeping her busy.
Speaker 4: I think she also learned Kelsey's arrogance, apparently.
Speaker 3: Because because Kelsey, because she has no self awareness, there's no social awareness, but makes her amazing housewife at the time.
Speaker 4: It does make her an amazing housewife.
Speaker 2: But I think we saw the two times that Camille was communicating with other people, whether it was the writer for the new show, then you heard Kelsey just being dismissive of what he's even she's even telling him.
Speaker 4: Then when we see her.
Speaker 2: Just talking about how are we going to fit our family in this four bedroom walk up in New York, And then the way she just talks about men the way she's talking pretty much all of it is so beyond cringe to me.
Speaker 4: I could be and take it.
Speaker 3: I know that's why she was the most hated housewife.
Speaker 4: I'm sure, yeah, I mean I think he was just kind of.
Speaker 3: And nowadays we have housewives that are so much more pretentious than that.
Speaker 4: Well, actually, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I would say it's I mean, who do you think is more pretentious, Camille or Heather.
Speaker 3: I think they're both pretentious, but in different ways.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think Heather has a very snide, smart way of making you feel like she's so much better than you, and Camille's just kind of in your face. You're like, yeah, that's what I was thinking too.
Speaker 2: It's so in your face, it's so in the note on the Nose, then, Taylor says she's keeping up with the Beverly Hills lifestyle, which requires having a lot of money, but being able to hire people to work for you is what money means. She has a stylist come to the house, which she says is one of the perks of being married to Russell. What does having money mean for you? Like when you have extra money to spend, like, what is what do you splur John.
Speaker 3: I have lots of extra money. I don't like to spend money. I like to keep it in the bank. Yeah, I'm not a big I don't buy big things like I hardly ever, as I just dropped twenty grand at Cardia yesterday.
Speaker 2: Well congratulations, By the way, it looks beautiful. All I could really think about during this scene is I want to just hold up a sign to Ryan and all the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season one, no more true religion genes, like even I know, I don't want.
Speaker 4: To see them, I know, but Taylor her.
Speaker 3: Comment about I'm married to Russell, he's very masculine, and I'm like, says nobody.
Speaker 4: Ever, even you, I don't.
Speaker 2: I mean, granted, I know what ends up coming, but already they're the two most strained relationships, well, the three most strained relationships on the show. Even though I know that Kelsey and Kimielle are breaking up. Are Adrian and Paul and Russell and Taylor, Russell and Taylor and Kim and Kyle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm thinking that Taylor was kind of in the dark about the finances. I don't think Russell ever told her what was going on, because she really thought that she had a limited amount of.
Speaker 4: Money, yeah, or she just really went for it.
Speaker 2: Regardless, Kim and Kyle go to Palm Springs every year for Easter. Kyle's nervous about hosting Lisa vander Pump and her family because they have a very luxurious lifestyle. Lisa feels in the middle of Kyle and Kim when they argue. However, I see why Kyle is nervous to host Lisa and Ken because they made comments the second they walked in.
Speaker 4: Well, that guys seem really organized.
Speaker 3: Well with your Margarine, I mean, I mean that's just Lisa vander pumpt for sure, But Kyle and Kim have such a complex relationship. It makes interesting TV, but it cannot be good for family life, No cannot.
Speaker 2: I honestly was more concerned about everybody licking the same giant bunny.
Speaker 4: Bunny and I was about the king.
Speaker 2: I can't believe it's not butter potatoes, Like, oh, I mean, everyone's like seven years off taking the freaking care and pounding it out.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what is happening here?
Speaker 3: Can you instantly see the stress on Kyle's face when Kim's around?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because she does her signature.
Speaker 3: Her shoulders, starts touching her ear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because she wants You could tell she wants it to go well, and then just knows it's gonna spiral. Then Adrian goes to Vegas for a photo shoot and wears lingerie.
Speaker 4: But by the way, it didn't it looked like a black dress to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't look like lingerie at all. But Paul doesn't like how the male model was there to show up for the shoot and tells him he was the model they were supposed to pick. He was joking and told the model to be a good boy, and then the model was so sweet.
Speaker 2: It's like, you don't have to worry about Like that made me like both of them like the interaction. But when Paul just even tried to get a little smooch before he left, She's like, my.
Speaker 3: Lipstick And then she was like.
Speaker 4: Like it was I know.
Speaker 3: Taylor meets with Linda Thompson, ex wife of Bruce Jenner and mom to Brody and Brendan Jenner. Boy have things change right? They discussed how their kids are growing up with so much more than they had to go with. I had to explain to her son that everyone has a pool Taylor says her daughter can't even fathom what it's like to be hungry. Did you ever have to explain things like this to your kids?
Speaker 4: No, I mean I did.
Speaker 2: Used to explain things like when I was younger, when they get particular about their water.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I like this.
Speaker 3: Water I used to drink out of the house and then hundreds.
Speaker 2: That's what I used to drink out of the house of the nineteen hundreds.
Speaker 4: And it used to taste like eggs.
Speaker 3: It would taste horrible, like I sulfur or whatever. Yeah, but Linda told Taylor to take her daughter to Africa.
Speaker 2: That whole conversation, which, by the way, if you guys also want to go down another rabbit hole, go down and follow Brodie Jenner's baby mama or fiance. I'm so blown away by all the things this girl did while she was pregnant, and like, how effortless she just made childbirth inside.
Speaker 4: Of a pool. I have to go look, go look, you're gonna be like.
Speaker 2: I was like, and I was crying around with my epidural. She's in the damn pool getting video. They're like kissing and embracing, he's massaging her neck. I was like, shit, we did some things wrong, all right. Then we get to Kim and Kyle bring their daughters to the SPA. Kim tells Kyle that her daughter, Whitney, wants to go back to Houston for the summer to be with her father.
Speaker 4: Kim wants Kyle's support and not allowing Whitney to go.
Speaker 2: This is where I don't understand, Like, Kim, if you want to sound a set a ground rule for your child, you don't, don't even bring Kyle into it.
Speaker 4: Just handle it with your China.
Speaker 3: Well, what I don't understand is this Orange County filmed at that exact same location, at that exact same table, and I think the exact same year. We have the same production company. Why do they allow that?
Speaker 2: Oh well I'm filmed at that same exact location with Denise Richards and Sutton Strack. So Sonia, drkar congratulations when you sign the Riders.
Speaker 4: Good job.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean this.
Speaker 3: Whole thing about she wanted Kyle to say something particular and she didn't and she got pissed off about it. I didn't get that at all, Like, this is your daughter, she's actually girl. Wasn't she of age at that point? Eighteen years old. I think she had one more year left of school. She wanted to go to her dad's. She missed her friends. Like, I mean, Kim, is that reliant on her kids?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: I mean, and then Kyle says it, and as Kyle saying it, you're like, ah, where She's like, you know, you just don't want your kids to leave because you don't want to be alone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's stung you hear it.
Speaker 2: But the problem is, yes, if I were to say that to somebody.
Speaker 4: It would be really like a low blow. But when your sisters, you do say shit like that to each other.
Speaker 3: But I mean, would you be upset if your child went to your sister to talk about problems with you?
Speaker 4: I can say this.
Speaker 2: The last time that my sister was in town was right before I went and did that television show in Ireland and I had to leave last minute and she was here and like she was upset with me, and then she's like, I don't know how with kids you can leave on a moment's notice and blah blah blah and just figured out. And I remember getting really offended by it and like taking it personally and being like, who is she to judge?
Speaker 4: What I'm gonna do to make money, you know.
Speaker 2: Like, so I just think when it is your sister, you just get sensitive about shit, And the same goes in regards to her, like if I say something about her kids, like there's just some things you had to just do on your own, Like I if I really have advice about one of my kids, I'm you're too honest with your siblings, Like, maybe ask somebody else that just wants to hear.
Speaker 4: Event Well, there you have it. There you have it. That is episode one and two.
Speaker 2: I think it's only going to get more drama filled as we see like.
Speaker 4: Scenes for the rest of the season. But I'm like, I liked it, you liked it. I liked it.
Speaker 3: It's different, right, it's different now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So you guys, make sure that you keep listening subscribe and then you can also listen to our current episodes of each new franchise.
Speaker 4: Every couple days.
Speaker 2: So just make sure you follow to teas in a pod and you'll get see all the stuff, all right, Thanks guys,