Speaker 1: Player Proppin'. Let's talk to the pros. Welcome in everybody to betting pros. It's time to place your bets. This be Joey P Joe Pisapia and today we're talking NFL Draft. We're just days away from the NFL Draft and we're gonna be chatting about player props to help me break down the players. Of course, is the one the only Andrew ericson and before we even get going, and want to remind everybody, do not forget set your calendars, set everything you have, alarms, whatever you got, because we will be hosting the draft live again once again next Thursday, April twenty seventh, seven pm Eastern. The draft begins and we're gonna be there. We want you to be there with us. We are the perfect second screen experience for the NFL Draft. While you're watching the players come off the board, we're gonna tell you what to think of them from a fantasy perspective. We're gonna help you with the wagering perspective, all of it. It's over on our YouTube channel again, YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros. If you haven't already subscribed, subscribe and clicked that little bell for notifications so you know when the coverage begins. But I'm telling it begins at seven pm Eastern on Draft night. Andrew Erickson will be there. The question is, Andrew, will you be wearing a tie along with me?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, I'm gonna be in my my joggers, probably because I want to be nice and comfy for the long night of excitement and ultimate tilt. When the Patriots pick eventually at fourteen fifteen, where they're gonna end up picking, They're gonna wild us again with another great pick.
Speaker 2: Can't wait. So it should be fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna be real fun. It was really fun last year when you and I were on together and they took Taekwon Thornton. That was a great time. I really enjoyed that.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 1: Coul Strange was another one. Yeah, that was another one. But any rate, before we get going into the show, remember bet MGM, the King of Sportsbooks, is the sponsor offering one thousand dollars to new users. So if you're making some bets here on the NFL Draft, is a good place to do it is BETMGM. You get one thousand dollars in free bonuses if you do it. Right here and use that promo code Juice Again. That promo code at BETMGM is Juice, So go ahead and download the BETMGM app. Now, and let's talk about some of the numbers here of the over unders Erickson on some of these players and where they might end up. Right now, Let's start with Zay Flowers, who is at twenty two and a half in terms of pick number the over under. Now, this is a limited wide receiver draft. I forard. A lot of people say things like, well, outside of JSN, there really isn't a slam dunk guy. But I think, you know, sometimes we begin to be surprised and it's become a wide receiver league. So in your opinion is say Flower's gonna go over or under this twenty.
Speaker 2: Two and a half, I'm gonna say under.
Speaker 3: And this is a line that's moved recently, I think in the last couple of weeks. I think it was originally at twenty four and a half now down to twenty to two and a half. So the money's coming in on the under, and that's where I'm going to continue to hammer away at it. I just don't think a team, especially like the Seattle Seahawks, Like, that's a team that's been connected to Zay Flowers to out the process. A lot of my mock drafts have say Flowers going to the Seahawks and you have the Chargers, Ravens, Patriots all picked before twenty three. I just don't see all those tea teas that you could see a need for a wide receiver. Maybe it isn't Zay, but the way that the market is kind of trending, Zay looks like he's going to be the number two receiver off the board and doesn't come with as many issues with some of these other players where you see the upside, there's a lot of downside. J Flowers a senior stand out at BC. I think people feel more safe about his projection and because of this draft class is just not super top heavy drafting, safety does make a lot of sense. I think that's kind of where Zay Flowers kind of fits in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a couple of good fits there for him right around that pick. So the under on the twenty two and a half, and look, it's a wide receiver league, you know, so teams are going to be aggressive even if the pool isn't great. The need's going to be there for a lot of teams and maybe they can elevate some of these players in the right system. Jalen Carter defensive tackle, and his draft stock was very high and then it took a tumble starting to climb back up. The number is six and a half right now, or even the over or the underside of Jalen Carter at six and a half.
Speaker 3: If you'd asked me this a couple weeks ago, I probably would have been on the over side of this, you know, projecting him to be more kind of like the Eagles basically being that firewall team where hy Rosman is going to take him regardless of whatever was going on because they picked in tenth, they have another first round pick, just get the best player, like easy game. But now that we're kind of hearing okay, the off the field things have kind of cleared up a little bit, and now the rhetoric is, oh.
Speaker 2: Well, is he a high effort guy? Is he giving?
Speaker 3: And that to me is like teams basically putting out smoke that yeah, he's not a high motor guy. Like when we talked to him, he said that he doesn't try very hard. So the team's kind of inviting the fact, Hey, let's let him fall to us. I think specific with the Lions, like Dan Campbell didn't come out, and I have like these rating reviews about Jalen Carter, but like, what does he come out and supposed to say, Like he's not gonna say, oh, like this guy should be the first pick overall. He's like no, like he wants to suppress his stock so that he's available to the Lions when they pick at number six overall. Ultimately, I don't think that the Lions would pass on Jailen Card if he's there at six. So I'm gonna go under here at six and a half.
Speaker 1: I would not be shocked if somebody traded up to take him, to be honest with you, because he is the best guy at that position in this draft, and it's pretty clear. I think there's a there's a clear linebacker, there is a clear you know, edge rusher. There's also a clear defensive tackle, and I think he is it. Anthony Richardson, This is a fun one because this is the tools he quarterback right, the size, the speed, all the measurables, but some of the intangibles are still work in progress. His number is now four and a half over at betting pros for the overunder of when he gets drafted. Some of the teams. We can kind of pair this together, if you think we're looking at the Tennessee Titans at plus two hundred to select him, the Indianapolis Colts at plus two to fifty, the Las Vegas Raiders at plus four to thirty. Then of course later on you have the Seahawks at plus one thousand, and so on and so forth. But Richardson a polarizing figure. How do you see him fitting into one of these teams? Is there a wager you want to make and do you agree it's going to be the under potentially, which would put the Indianapolis Colts on there potentially at plus two fifty even if somebody moves up. Also for Anthony Richardson.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like the underplay at plus money because when you look at Richardson throughout draft, the pre draft process, you know he was the favorite to be the number three overall pick, you know, at minus odds like he like he was the favorite to be there, and that was with the Cardinals still picking at number three. Now people are starting to back off on Richardson going third overall because oh, well, the Cardinals are still in hold of that third overall pick. They're not going to have that pick when the draft is all said and done because they have no incentive right now to try to trade that pick because teams don't know what the Texans are doing at number two. So I'm not gonna if I'm a team, I'm not going to trade up for the number three spot and then have the Texans take the guy I want at number two and then be like left hold in the bag and be like, Okay, I just traded up and I don't have the guy that I want. So this could be the thing that just destroys all mock drafts where the Cardinals make a day of trade and this trade can be already negotiated, you know, it's like, hey, this guy is here, We're going to make this trade. So it's not going to be necessarily out of the blue from the team's perspectives, but from our viewership, it's going to make it very entertaining to watch the top three. So for me, I like the under here with Richardson Again, I mentioned it's at plus money, and it's because he is the guy that you go up and trade for you know who did the.
Speaker 1: Four nin Is it a matter of the Colts flip flopping there and just paying enough to go up that one spot. Is it a matter of the Las Vegas Raiders making a big move or the Tennessee Titans, who did take a quarterback last year in Milake Willis? But certainly we're not. I think thrilled with the progress he made as the season went on, considering they signed somebody off the street before starting him late in December.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think when it comes to the teams, I like the Titans, I like the Raiders, the Texans, you know, and I think two with the Richardson play here is you also have potential outs with Okay at number two. Let's say the Texans just take Richardson like they like him more than Strout, Like is that impossible? No? And you could also argue the Colts, what if they are this smoke about Levis is just not true? Like they like Richardson more. It makes more sense from the Shane steike In point of view. He was with Jalen Hurts. Why would they want Levis when like to get Anthony Richardson, who profiles I think more towards like a Jalen Hurts type of player. So you have two outs with that, and then you have the potential of a Titans team trading up or the Raiders trading up. And when you look at those teams, the Cardinals, Monte Austin for where does he come from? The Newman Patriots, and the Tennessee Titans. That's how these trades get done because of relationships. So even in the wildest one would be like the Patriots because again there's a connection there with Monte Ausin for with the Patriots organization. Same to me nic Cassario in the Texans. So there's a lot of ways where I don't know which team it's going to be, but there are a lot of outs that I think that it's worth it at plus money for At the end of the day, there's going to be a team that moves up, and whether it's the Texans or through a flurry of trades, I do think Richard's going to be a top five pick.
Speaker 1: All right, let's talk about Jackson Smith and Jigba. Twelve and a half is the overunder for him to be selected in the draft. The Houston Texans are the favorite on the board at plus four fifty. They've got multiple picks. We know the New England Patriots are plus five hundred, but you and I both know that ain't gonna happen. There's no way they're going to actually go ahead and take a weapon, God forbid. The Green Bay Packers are plus five hundred. They're more interesting. The Giants a plus twelve hundred certainly could use some help there. The Bears are at twelve hundred. So are the Titans at fourteen, so both in the double digits. There are those three teams Jackson, Smith and Jig. But seems to be the consensus number one. We've seen the consensus number one not go number one overall, depending on what the system is and what they're looking for and how they evaluate talent. So is he the first guy off the board in your opinion? They? If so, is it under twelve and a half?
Speaker 2: I think he is the first guy off the board.
Speaker 3: And for me, the way I view it is, I wouldn't want to bet him to go under twelve and a half. I'd rather just bet him to go to the Texans. I think that that's a better way to kind of strategically use your units in my opinion, because the Texans are the cutoff for me. It's like, if he doesn't go, I think that twelve spot for Houston is a good spot for him.
Speaker 2: It's kind of where I've mocked him in a lot of my mock drafts.
Speaker 3: But if they just decide they want somebody else, which is totally possible. They they just may not want it receiver, then he's going to fall to any number of these teams where I don't really feel strongly about any of these teams in particularly like drafting him, except the Texans, but they're already the favorite, so that's how I would probably approach it. But if the text'sn't taken, then yeah, I think he's going to be over all right.
Speaker 1: Will Levis last guy we're gonna talk about before we move on to being drafted by position. We have Will Levs at six and a half is the number at the over under. You have the Indianapolis Colts at plus one hundred. As you mentioned earlier, a lot of smoke there a lot of words coming out of people's mouths about Will Levis and the Colts. The Houston Texans at plus three fifty, then the Raiders at plus six hundred, which to me is the best ROI on this board. If anybody wants to throw the football, it's got to be Josh McDaniels. The Titans at plus one thousand. Then you have the Seahawks and Buccaneers kind of pulling up the rear here later on. But I'm looking at the plus six hundred, I'm looking at the Raiders. But what do you think about the six and a half and the landing spot for will Levis?
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm pounded the over on this.
Speaker 3: I do not think that he's going to be a top six pay I get that, you know quarterbacks, you know teams need them, So why would Will Levis be the quarterback that teams need the most? Like that just doesn't make any sense to me. And this steam that he's gotten in the last week and a half where it's like, oh, well, the Colts really like him, even though the Colts, you know, general manager and owner tweeted out a picture of him and all the quarterbacks and all the different scenarios they could do. I think it's a lot of smoke coming from Indianapolis. I think they're kind of like enjoying the pain between the number two overall pick at number three pick kind of sitting pretty at four, being like, all right, well we'll see what happens. Like we're not really sure. Maybe we'll take the best defensive players. So I don't think that Levis is a lock at all to go to the Colts. So plus one, I mean I can get better, ah, a better payout to just have him go over six and a half than for him to go to the Colts at plus one hundred versus plus one hundred and fifty. So child, please, I'm pounded the overall Will Levis six and a half?
Speaker 1: I watched I saw an ind Instagram post of his where he was eating a banana with a peel on right off the bat that.
Speaker 2: I absolutely love that On draft.
Speaker 1: It's disgusting. I don't know, like to me your draft stockcast to at least plumbing a few if you're gonna do that kind of stuff, that's just that's just madness. All right, Let's get on with the show and continue to talk about who's going to be first in there grouping at position to get selected, because this is always a fun wager. And also if you're gonna make fun wagers, make sure you subscribe to Betting Pros YouTube channel that you're watching right now, and because right now, we're giving away a free premium upgrade. So if you do take your wagering seriously or if you're something you're getting into, this is a great opportunity. All you have to do is to be a subscriber of the Betting Pros YouTube channel and then drop a comment below, and just like that, you are entered to win a free one year premium Betting Pros upgrade. So it's a great thing. If you want to check it out, you can go to Bettingpros dot com slash upgrade and just upgrade now if that sounds like something fun for you. Again, the app is free. Some of the information on here, I'm telling you right now, it's going to change the way you bet forever. And we're trying to help everybody here make better picks, make more money. That's what we're trying to do. So make sure you again subscribe, drop a comment below, maybe you'll be the winner again. That's YouTube dot com slash Betting Pros or just upgrade for free today, Well not for free, excuse me. You can upgrade for free that way, but Bettingpros dot com slash upgrade. If you don't want to wait for the freebie, that's the way to do it. So start betting smarter and not harder with betting pros ericson, let's bet a little smarter here. Let's start with first wide receiver drafted. Now, you said Jackson Smith and Jigma. He is the minus two fifty clear favorite here. However, Zay Flowers is at plus three fifty. You have Addison at plus six hundred, and then Quentin Johnston at plus twelve. Can you make any case for Jay Flowers here? Or is this already just too heavy? The juice is there, Jsn's the guy.
Speaker 2: I think Jays ends the guy.
Speaker 3: And this is a tough class too, because it's not really great at the top. But I think that Smith and Jigbuzz's safety and floor just kind of makes teams feel most comfortable taking him versus some of these other players. Now, I think, if you want to do it from like a long shot point of view, I think Jalen Hyatt, who I think that I'm not even sure you listed off his odds.
Speaker 2: But just the speed he's buried on there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like that's the play I would try to make is guys that have speed, because we see that all the time.
Speaker 2: Teams just always overdraft guys that are fast.
Speaker 3: We saw with the Henry Ruggs draft when he clearly wasn't the best receipt, Like it didn't matter. He's just going to be a team that wants somebody that is fast. So if Addison had tested better, I think that he would be a more polarizing bet to make. I think probably better. But right now I'm really kind of like laying off most of the wide receiver ones. It seems like pretty pretty clear cut that's going to be JSN, and then after that I think it's there are some more question marks aback who could be the number two, but leaning towards a there as well.
Speaker 1: So is the way to play it? Maybe do it live where you're watching it. Once JSN goes off the board, then see what the odds are on who the next wide receiver to go is, because that would be I think an interesting one because you can make a case for a couple of different guys then depending on which team is there. So keep a close eye on that. Again, this is why he used the betting pros apps. You can stay on top of all these odds and they're going to be moving that night. We're going to be broadcasting live on the Fantasy Pros channel. We're going to be helping you with that. But in case you can't be there for the broadcast, have the app so you can stay on top of all these changes. Also tight end. Now this one's moved because Michael Mayer was the guy. Now he's moved to the second spot. Dalton king Kaid has gone up to the first spot minus one seventy five. Mayor is now at plus one fifty. Then you have Darnah Washington at plus seven hundred and Luke Musgrave further back. So do you believe in this flip here where King Kaid is now gone above Michael Mahyer? Do you think this holds or is this an opportunity to wager on Michael Mayer plus money.
Speaker 3: I think it's an opportunity to wager on Michael Meyer plus money. I think that you know what changed, like like like what happened with King Caid versus mckinkay never tested the only thing that kind of came out on him.
Speaker 1: You know, you know what I think changed all of us talking about Kinkaid being a fantasy asset, and I do believe it's not just us, but you know, just media in general being excited for that style player and forgetting about, Hey, this is the NFL first and maybe the all purpose tight end might be a little bit more appealing to certain teams.
Speaker 3: I think that that's completely accurate, because teams value NFL tight ends that can actually block much more than they do just go out and catch passes. Michael mahyeror is also much younger than Don King k King Kate's a much older prospect, So yeah, I think this is a perfect opportunity. I was waiting for King Kid. I expected him to test eventually, and then I thought, Okay, he's gonna test, he's gonna be more athletic, and then okay that the money's gonna come in on him, like that makes sense. But he never tested, so it was a matter of Okay, he's healthy. Like that's really the only update we got. And Michael Mahyer just kind of was status quo, you know, was it uber or uber athletic when he tested, But we kind of knew that already. It's like, this guy just comes out and catches passes. He's Jason Witten two point zero. But Jason went had a pretty good NFL career if we're looking at how he did over his entire career. So I think that, yeah, Mayor plus money here is definitely the bet to make.
Speaker 1: Now we've got a close one. When it comes to the offensive lineman, Peters Kronski is at plus one ten, Paris Johnson Junior plus one ten, Robert Jones pulling up the rear at seven hundred, and Darnall Wright plus eight hundred. So Johnson or Scronsky, who do you think is the first guy off the board.
Speaker 3: So it's interesting because it really depends on the books that you look at, because I've seen varying numbers across different types of books, whether you're looking at bet MGM, DraftKings, sportsbook like you're seeing sometimes Skronsky's the favorite at minus odds, and in this situation on FANDLE he's at plus odds time, tied with Paris Johnson Junior. So I think for me it's still Scronsky, like that's the guy I would want to bet on. I think that he offers a little bit more versatility. Again, he played left tackle at Northwestern, but he's a little bit smaller, so teams might view him more as an interior offensive lineman shift him over the guard. But at the same time, we're kind of getting away from oh, well, your tackle has to have x length of arm length for him to be able to survive. It's like, nah, the game doesn't really work that way as much anymore, Like offensive line coaches aren't necessarily harpening on the arm length necessarily as much. So for me, the ambiguity of the top of it, you want to go right down to Broderick Jones at plus seven hundred because I think that if the Bears are on the clock and they need an offensive lineman and they're kind of like the first team projected to take an offensive lineman, I think rogerck Jones is their guy because when you look at Proderick Jones' profile on mock Draftable, it's exactly the same as Braxton Jones, who the Bears drafted last year. So I think he hits their profile. And I think the ambiguity at the top of this is telling you that, hey, there's an opportunity that it could be a third party that actually ends up being the number one lineman here, And I like Projick Jones at plus seven hundred.
Speaker 1: First defensive player drafted, Andrew will Anderson is minus four hundred. It's a lot of juice there. Then Tyree Wilson at plus five and Jalen Carter plus seven to fifty. I think Carter's a fascinating long shot here because I could see a team moving up for him, because it wasn't that long ago where he was that consensus with Portico talking about maybe he's the best player in this draft, all these other conversations being had. What do you think. You think that's crazy? You think it's gonna be Will no matter what. And we also know trades impact things too, like that, all of a sudden, the team that might have been lined up to take will Anderson they move out. Another quarterback goes up. Next thing, you know, the draft shakes out a little differently than you think. What do you think about this one? Is this one verdy far gone? Or is there still opportunity? No?
Speaker 2: I don't think it is.
Speaker 3: I think that for me, I like Tyre Wilson to be the first team gets a player drafted. I just look at him and he reminds me more of the freakiness of like the Trayvon Walker where Aide Hutchinson is the Will Anderson where it's like you know exactly what you're getting, like he's going to be a super safe project like or prospect.
Speaker 2: He's gonna be super productive.
Speaker 3: But this not how the NFL draft works, Like like teams fall in love with these freaky guys. It's like, we don't care about the production. We just want the guy that tests off the charts and can be this, you know, ultimate freak, and that's Tyree Wilson. So again it goes back to, Okay, he was hurt during the pre draft process, so he ain't really needs to get to test. But at the same time, teams talk about, how, oh my god, like this guy when you look at precious per game, like when he was healthy at Texas Tech last year, he was just as productive as Will Laderson. So I think Tyre Wilson at plus odds, I mean, he's all just come down a lot. I think that when I made my bet with Tyre Wilson to be the first defensive player, which I posted on my draft prop card, which you can find over on bettingpros dot com, I was killed it.
Speaker 1: I've got one too I look, that's a great way to help track and also to see what other people are wagering into. So it's a great feature that they offer there. But you've already so you've already invested in this is what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Yep. So I got it at plus fifteen hundred from your reverse defensive player, and now it's down to plus five hundred. So again, still a hefty payday. Still, So I think Tyre Wilson just go chase after these freaks because NFL teams just they salivate over these players and they find ways to get around the Oh well, you know, Will Anderson is fine, like, oh, like what could Tyre Wilson be?
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's the way I would approach it.
Speaker 1: Now it's a very good cornerback draft too. Christian Gonzale seemed to be the guy, and now Devin Witherspoon in a lot of books gone past them. So Witherspoon's at minus two hundred and Christian Gonzales is now at plus one point fifty. Do you think that holds? You think now's the time to buy it in Christian Gonzales now that it's flip flopped.
Speaker 3: Yeah, again it goes back to you know, we have this one guy that's there throughout the entire process, and then they get bored or the guy tests, and this is exactly what happened.
Speaker 2: Devin Witherspoon had his pro day.
Speaker 3: Oh but you know now he's the favorite to be the number one quarter and it doesn't The way that it's set up is people are basically pegging him to go to the Lions because they're a man coverage corner team that that's what they need. They traded away Jeffakuda, so it's like, Okay, it makes sense they need to have the cornerback. But now that you're kind of factoring in the Jalen Carter, Okay, he could fall. They're gonna take Jalen Carter instead of Devon Witherspoon. Even if they need a cornerback more than a pass rusher or a defensive tackle, it doesn't matter. They're going to take Carter because he's the best player on the board. Whereas Christian Gonzales, he's more scheme versatile, like I don't think that he needs to be in a man corner cover seam, Like he can play zone a little bit better than a guy like Devon Witherspoon, So yeah, for me, it's like, why is the market so combid It's gonna be Witherspoon, especially now that they have to peg him to the lines, because there are plenty of teams that could take a cornerback like the Raiders, who are just looking for speed. I'm looking for the athletic freak, who in this case is Gonzales and not necessarily Witherspoon. So yeah, I think Gonzales would be the bet that I would make.
Speaker 1: One more to get to first linebacker drafted Drew Sanders at plus one twenty five, Jack Campbell at the same plus one twenty five than Trenton Simpson at plus three eighty Any feel on this one?
Speaker 3: So I gotta give shut out to Thor because he's been pounding the table for Jack Campbell to be the first linebacker drafted, and I am I am tailing him all the way because he knows his Iowa guys. So I think it makes sense, you know, looking at Jack Campbell versus Drew Sanders, Jack Campbell's a more of a traditional like middle linebacker prospect, whereas Drew Sanders kind of has this pass rushing type of off the edge blitz type of you know, skill set. So again you're looking at okay, he is more specific to a certain scheme, like you're drafting Drew Sanders because you want a linebacker that's gonna blow to come off the edge versus Jack Campbell, who is your more prototypical all round linebacker. And there's just not a lot of those guys in this class that are just like plug and play day one starter middle linebacker, like that's Jack Campbell, where s Drew Sanders is more of a niche type. So I just don't understand really why like Drew Sanders has been the favorite. I mean, we're not seeing a lot of linebacker action anyway from I don't expect there to be one drafted in round one. So for me, no, I'm going with thors guy.
Speaker 2: And Jack Campbell.
Speaker 1: There you go, all right. I would be remiss Andrew if I let you go without talking about a fun wager because we've been doing this for months now and everybody locks into at least one really fun NFL draft wager. So what do you have for the people? Lay it out there for all right?
Speaker 3: So on Draftking Sportsbook, you can bet on Jake Moody the kicker from the Michigan Wolverines to be drafted by a certain team, so you could bet him different odds to be selected by a certain team. And for me, that team is I think it's going to be the New England Patriots because I know my Patriots and the spiel for why Jake Moody will be a Patriot when it all said and done, which again you can get right now. Last time I check was at twenty to one odds. I got it at thirty to one odds. Sorry, guys, but it was on the draft prop cheat so if you had read the article, you would already know about this. So anyway, with Jake Moody. Jake Moody was the kicker at the East West Shrine Game who was coached by the Patriots coaching staff, and ESPN's Mike Reese reported that Bill Belichick was so heavily involved with the special teams unit that people thought he was the special team's coach during.
Speaker 1: The special teams unit was dreadful at the second half of last year. So he certainly needs to fix a lot of problems with the special teams unit.
Speaker 2: But continue, yes he does.
Speaker 3: And Nick full who is coming off his worst year to date is going to be thirty eight years old. It was not impressive last year, especially in bad weather games like he could not be trusted whatsoever. And during the East West Shrine Game, Moody hit four field goals, two which were over fifty yards. The team that the Patriots were coaching won twelve to six. This is the This is how Bill Belichick wants to win games in the NFL this next season. He wants it on the leg of Jake Moody from Michigan. And to add kind of another sprinkle towards the connection of Michigan, the Pitches have already had a Michigan kicker in their system a couple of years ago, Quinn Nordon. They'd signed him as an undrafted free agent. Quinn Nordon used to play with Jake Moody at Michigan. So I'm just connecting all the dots here. At twenty to one odds. Look, when he gets drafted by the Patriots in the sixth round on Saturday Day three, you're gonna be jumping for joy. But like, oh yeah, this is great. Jake Moody to the Patriots. So that's my long shot bet for fun.
Speaker 1: There you go, you got a kicker wager everybody. What's better than that? I can tell you. And if you want more insights, remember join us live for the Draft on our Fantasy Pros YouTube channel again YouTube dot com Slash Fantasy Pros seven pm Eastern Thursday, April twenty seventh. We will be hosting the draft live yet again Thorn n Eistrom, Matthew Friedman. We've got Andrew Erickson, We've got Derek Brown, a whole cast of characters and analysts for you to break down the picks. We're gonna be talking about wagering as well. We're gonna talk about fantasy a lot, so we want you to be there and be a part of it. Again. Make sure you click that little bell for notifications when you subscribe so you know when the coverage begins and be a part of it. Don't forget also to download the betmgm app and use that promo code Juice for one thousand dollars in free bets when you use that promo code and don't forget once again, go premium today for betting pros. Bettingpros dot Com Slash upgrade, start betting smarter, not harder, And if you want to take a shot at getting a free premium upgrade, you drop a comment below in the chat, and you subscribe to Betting Pros YouTube. That'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on for Andrew Ericson. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time, kids,