Speaker 1: Everybody welcome the game debut present about Mercedes Ben's packing. Clayb On here with Greg Rosenthal and say the Freeland hope your holiday is safe and filled with whatever food that you enjoy the most. No food arguments on this show. We just we want everybody Greg to get those.
Speaker 2: Things, eat the food.
Speaker 3: All food is good if it's prepared the right way.
Speaker 4: That's what I WI love.
Speaker 1: Yes, the key ingredient to both food and picking games. Perhaps what's Greg rose with all secret? We don't know, but right now he's in the lead one hundred. I had a Cynthia who's at one twenty fifty nine, and I am pulling up the rear one.
Speaker 4: Sixteen and sixteen twenty of time left.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll see. It's gonna be tough.
Speaker 3: We're not stuffing that thing.
Speaker 4: You aren't. We didn't.
Speaker 3: We just stuff you, I guess. So yeah, Greg, No, that's talking.
Speaker 2: Run across the screen. We're gonna start here. The Eagles still have six games to play.
Speaker 1: One already has a career high in rushing yards and on the flip side. In Baltimore, another running back whose team didn't want to pay him, neither did the team that he wanted to play for the most Thanks for that.
Speaker 2: By the way, Who's winning this game?
Speaker 3: Great man?
Speaker 5: I went back and forth. I think this is the best game of the year. I'm so excited about we could see it as a super Bowl in a couple of months. I have the Ravens winning twenty four to twenty three. They're the home team, and so I leaned towards him because of that, and because of the coaching matchup. Yes, John Harbaugh and those fourth down decisions that he made in Los Angeles on Monday night just reminded me going into this matchup.
Speaker 3: Yes, Nick Sirianni is not afraid to go for a.
Speaker 5: Fourth down, but this Eagles team had been winning easy. It hasn't had a close game in the winning streak since the very beginning against the Browns. And I do think in a game of margins, maybe a game of special teams, a game of decisions, a game of staying cool and calm under pressure. I just trust John Harbaugh a lot more than Nick Sirianni.
Speaker 3: That was what did it for me. Let's go Ravens.
Speaker 4: I'm really impressed that you got through that whole thing without saying a game of inches, because it's just like blows off the top. I too have a one point win wow the Ravens, which is wild so different from yours. Twenty five to twenty four. I'm looking at this game and I want to point out just how good Jalen Carter is, because we've talked about it before. But this is a situation where you know, it's not necessarily like Derrick Henry gets a chance to run against a guy like Jalen Carter very often. We're gonna see a little steal on steel match up here. Who is the best of the best, Not really Derrick Henry running to the area that Jalen Carter stands in. But whatever, don't let details get in the way of a good story. I just want to point out that Jalen Carter patrolling the middle is disruptive. He's a huge problem the Baltimore O line. They've had some moments of weakness this year, so if there is an upset and the Eagles do win, it will likely be like some massive Jalen Carter pancake situation.
Speaker 2: All right, let's keep the trend going, guys. I've got a one point win.
Speaker 1: We'll cover every number from twenty two to twenty five. I have which on his mind, twenty three to twenty two win by the Baltimore Ravens, because we just saw Saquon Barkley, and we've seen the Eagles have so much success running the ball. They're gonna have to do it against one of the better rush defenses in the entire league. That might get Michael pierceback, the big man on the inside, the nose tackle on coming back. He's been activated off of injured reserve, giving up a ton of explosive plays in the past game, not in the run game, three point three yards per carry overall. Maybe no DeVante Smith enough for me to take the home team, not to mention their quarterback, who I believe is playing some of the best football.
Speaker 3: And we're in trouble on the memes here this week.
Speaker 4: We are so in trouble on the memes.
Speaker 3: But I don't feel comfortable. I'm almost tempted to change my pick, but I am not going to do that. I want you.
Speaker 4: I want to pick up a game on you.
Speaker 1: I want no, I don't want well again, all all the Baltimore Ravens, the Eagles fans are going to meme alert us. I feel like the same ones that would meme alert us were the ones a few weeks ago just bemoaning their football team.
Speaker 2: We're gonna look at the MDP odds.
Speaker 1: Josh Allen a favorite, Lamar Jackson, Sakuon Barkley, Jared Goff, Patrick Mahomes. Cynthia's waving her arm, I am because you want Jared higher.
Speaker 4: No, well, I'm just talking about value, your girl. I love blackfart, I hate shopping, but I like a good value. And if you're looking for upside here, Jared Goff's odds are very long. For what He's the only NFC quarterback we know. MVP is typically given to a quarterback that is the only one in the NFC. If they make this, like, just think about I'm not talking about that what I necessarily think, but just the strategy of it all. Put a little Jared Goff in your Portofolio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the most vibes based thing, awards wise that you could possibly go for.
Speaker 2: You gotta pick, you gotta play the vibes.
Speaker 1: The MVP favorite Josh Allen against Brandon Allen this week. Brock Purty, whoever it is for the five and six nine ers not on any MVP shortlist Greg who do you have on Sunday?
Speaker 5: I have the Bells winning in a big way thirty to thirteen of party plays.
Speaker 3: That helps them.
Speaker 5: But either way, I think the Bills cover a big number because they are one of the best teams in the league upfront, and yes, they are led by their MVP front runner Josh Allen.
Speaker 3: Now should he be the front runner?
Speaker 5: It's tough for me but to choose between him, Lamar Jackson and Saquon Barkley. We got a ways to go. We don't need to be in different camps. I'm sick of the Josh Allen people going after the Lamar Jackson people and vice versa.
Speaker 3: Even Cynthia talking about Jared Gott.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm talking about none of these guys had five interception games. I'm just saying Josh Allen is playing awesome and the Niners defense not playing well at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Josh Allen a part of that Bill's ground game as well, which has been very good, and the forty nine Ers run defense has been very pedestrian. I've got the Bills winning this one as well, twenty four to nineteen. It's not just that the forty nine Ers rush defense isn't as good as it once was. It's pretty mad in general, barely better than the Jets run defense in total success right and since Week six they're in the bottom ten in the entire NFL and run defense success rate. And then you look over on the other side where James Cook has been having rush yards over expected top ten right now, tough look for the forty nine ers in this matchup against Buffalo.
Speaker 4: Well meve it on up, forty nine Ers fans. I to have a win where Buffalo is covering their spread. I have an eight point win, twenty eight to twenty. I just want to give a little love to George Kittle. Though we could say a lot of bad things about the red area, both on offense and defense for the Niners, but I'm not going to. Instead, I'm going to say that George Kittle, no matter who the quarterback is, is the straw that is stirring the drink of this offense this season. He's worth giving some love to on this show. We may not have picked the Niners, but we all believe in what George Kittle brings to the table, the yak, the opportunity to be an inline receiver. He's just really helping his offense out a ton this season. So even though I'm picking against him, I still think he'll have a strong day and an important day for him.
Speaker 1: Yes, the memes are in and the forty nine ers up against a lot injuries, schedule, everything, so we're all on the Buffalo bill. The Pittsburgh Steelers kicked off the divisional portion of their schedule just two weeks ago. Six of their last eight games or against AFC North opponents. The first two games against Cincy starts on Sunday.
Speaker 2: Do they win it, Cynthia?
Speaker 4: They sure do, twenty five to twenty two in this matchup twenty three. Excuse me a two point win. When I'm looking at the opportunity here to make decisions, I think both teams have some trends to watch. Number one, we saw some weird stuff last week. And I know it was snowing and maybe you didn't catch it, but it was actually Justin Fields who was throwing passes in the snow late in the game. Perhaps this is a victim of overthinking things. Maybe you want to use the guy Russell Wilson, who has kind of the best stats and actually many of the best stats in the fourth quarter in the league at the end of the game, just a thought. I don't think that that will happen again in this matchup, especially if we can see who's playing now on the other side. I have a lot of arguments that could be made for lou Anrumo being the best defense coordinator at making in game adjustments. So the difference between the second half and the first half. The problem is, there is still a reason that Russell Wilson is the best in the fourth quarter. So I think there are still too many deficiencies on that Bengals defense, and the Steelers take this one.
Speaker 5: So I gotta admit the longer the week went on, I've grown increasingly uncomfortable with my own pick, and that is that the Bengals find a way to win this game and keep their season live twenty four to twenty in part because I'm not quite buying what Cynthia is selling with the Steelers' offense. Russell Wilson in the Steelers offense hasn't been running the ball well. Now that's not Wilson's fault, that's the offensive line, but it's been inconsistent. They had seven quarters without scoring a touchdown. Naje Harris not really getting it done in the red zone, Russell Wilson four to four to eleven in those seven quarters where they did not score a touchdown. And I think bringing in Justin Fields makes sense because he can be a weapon in the red zone. Maybe you don't want to use him on other parts of the field. I don't know, but the young offensive life that we thought was coming together hasn't been great. And I do think the Bengals get it done because of their offense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm actually with Greg here.
Speaker 1: I think the Bengals win it twenty one to twenty finally a win because I went and looked at some headlines. The Arizona Republic called the Week ten game against.
Speaker 2: The Baltimore Ravens a must win. They lost.
Speaker 1: Then the Aflon Sports said it was a must win, and so far against.
Speaker 2: The Chargers they lost.
Speaker 1: This actually is a must win because I think their opportunity to go to the playoffs, the playoff percentage chances drops significantly.
Speaker 2: It helps. They have a really good player, Jamar.
Speaker 1: Chase, who has four in with ninety three yards after the catch this season. To compare that to a player who just has like Davante Adams, he has six more receiving yards than DeVante Adams does just with yards after the catch. I think the Bengals use that offense to go off against the Steelers team and get a win.
Speaker 2: So this is a prime number for since do the thing you.
Speaker 3: Know you love it, d D.
Speaker 4: I'm very happy about my prime number.
Speaker 2: Steelers Bengals.
Speaker 1: One of six divisional games in week thirteen and including in Kansas City where the Raiders had the arrowhead.
Speaker 2: Black.
Speaker 1: Friday Football on Prime is back. It's also here, Max Crosby. I'm here the Las Vegas Radars Raiders against Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs this Friday at three o'clock PM Eastern only on Prime Video. All right, rousing endorsement from the Raiders head coaches Don for quick picks. Greg, it looks like an O'Connell is bad for the Raiders. How does that impact your score?
Speaker 3: Not at all? Oh, twenty seven to seventeen.
Speaker 5: It's a bigger deal that Isaiah Pacheco is back on the field. He's here for the Chiefs this week. They need some explosions, especially in their backfield. Kareem Hunt came in has helped them out a lot think he'd be better used in short yardage.
Speaker 3: Maybe a little less is more situation.
Speaker 5: Pachecko can give you big plays in the passing game, big plays in the running game, and they just need some youth, some speed, some tackle breaking ability. This offense has been efficient, it has not been explosive Isaiah Pachecko can give you. And the casual way that Antonio Piers said they're the worst team in the league, it actually wasn't really a motivational thing. That's not making me feel good if I'm a Raiders fan.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to Cyber Monday, Cynthia, where the.
Speaker 1: Very very red hot Denver Broncos are taking on the Cleveland Browns.
Speaker 2: What do you see happening?
Speaker 4: Ooh, I see a touchdown win. In my most normal football scorer of the entire week twenty four to seventeen, it's so interesting to watch what happens when bow Knicks targets Courtland Sutton on go routes, as in touchdowns, as in receptions, as in deep passes, as in all of the things that you like to see from more veteran quarterbacks. Bow Nix now has five games with two or more passing touchdowns without an interception. Does he make it six? This is a good opportunity, especially when he passes to Courtland Sutton.
Speaker 2: In the thick of that playoff race in the AFC.
Speaker 1: Let's finish things up in the AFC West with the Chargers in Atlanta to take on the Falcons, and we've all got the bolts in this one. I like the Chargers twenty two to nineteen with a due dude that's playing great ball right now, justin Herbert. I think his teammates, especially the pass catchers, actually catch the passes, have a bounce back performance in Atlanta, where the difficulties rushing the passer are well documented. And perhaps it was that performance in Denver that has convinced all of us to take the Chargers here.
Speaker 5: Wow, on the road, Falcons fans, you're right, we don't believe in you.
Speaker 4: This is how I'm surprised, none of us in a vacuum.
Speaker 2: In this game. We're not making overall commentary about the franchise.
Speaker 3: Now, but I am about the twenty twenty four Falcons. I don't believe in them. Bucks win the division.
Speaker 2: That's Greg, that's not us. The statements represented by Greg Rosenthal only.
Speaker 1: Represent they don't have a lot of fond memories of Patriots football. Vince Wilford causing commands but to move at such a velocity that Mark Sanchez fumbled and Rex Ryan had another one of his sixty six career losses that was great, the Buck fumble and Classic Thanksgiving. We're just hours away from the John Madden Thanksgiving celebration.
Speaker 2: Three games on Thanksgiving. The NFL Network has got you covered all day.
Speaker 1: Wake up Well, Good Morning Football at eight am, followed by Game Day Morning.
Speaker 2: Cynthia will be there, so you should watch that show.
Speaker 1: Then Cash Game Day Highlights after the Lions and the Cowboys games, and Game Day Final with Me after the Packers.
Speaker 2: Fear not. Greg Rosenthal doesn't have the day off.
Speaker 1: He's recording NFL Daily from home, which we occasionally let Greg go to that place like and subscribe.
Speaker 2: Everybody, Thank you.
Speaker 1: It's Sign for Mike, presented by the Wells Fargo Active Cash credit Card collective Willpower as we get to look at some really good duos six hundred rushing yards and ten or more rushing touchdowns. The only one team represented on this board twice, and that is Cynthia Freeland's Detroit Lions the question as we get to this guy or that guy, Cynthia, which one of the Lions running backs gets into the end zone against Chicago?
Speaker 4: Both of them. Oh, but the one that I want to talk about is Jimier Gibbs in this matchup. Why it's all about those explosive runs. It's all about the potential in the pass catching game. I like both of the I truly actually do like both of them to get in the end zone. I'm always a little worried when someone leaves with an injury, even if they say that they that they're going, they could have come back in But for the score. However, I think that the Jamiir Gibbs, He's my second highest rated running back for the entire week. So I mean, and with celebrations like this, what could go wrong?
Speaker 5: My son drafted both Jamir Gibbs and David Montgomery Walker's here today, and they scored.
Speaker 3: A touchdown together in nine weeks this season, so as a winning strategy.
Speaker 2: My only beef there is they played the ram.
Speaker 1: You gotta do that celebration against an LA team, so you can step over Tyron either way. Greg Ceedee Lamb and Malik Neighbors, both playing with backup quarterbacks, which one is more likely to get more than six.
Speaker 3: I think it's Ceedee Lamb.
Speaker 5: I like the way Mike McCarthy used Cede Lamb early in that game.
Speaker 3: Louvium all around. He's been criticized for that, and last week CD played a lot of energy.
Speaker 5: He's got a back like an armadillo, as Dan Campbell was saying there, I don't know if you guys have ever seen an armadillo in person. Very strange animals, not what you expect, much less athletic and cool to watch compared to CD League. A lot of times single coverage the Giants, Leviyan like man to man.
Speaker 3: That's not gonna work against CD.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't work against Cooper Rush either. It completed all these passes against van coverage last week. I gave Greg that one so I could take this one. Tyreek or Jayden Reid to catch a touchdown on Thanksgiving. I like Tyreek Hill. I recognize that he hasn't gotten in the end zone a lot recently, but neither has Jayden Reid. And with Jalen Waddell demanding more attention after his huge game last week, as well as the emergence of John hu Smith.
Speaker 2: I think that there's more attention.
Speaker 1: That has to be paid to the other pass catchers, and maybe Tyreek gets in the paint and tries to take a leap in Lambeau as well. Looking forward to those games, and folks, we're looking forward to Game Day morning.
Speaker 2: Coming up Thursday at ten am Eastern.
Speaker 1: Rich Eisen, Steve Mariucci, Kurt Warner, Cynthia Freeland, who has pictured on this graphic.
Speaker 3: There's less maybe on this week. I like it.
Speaker 2: Maybe not as tall as things were last week.
Speaker 4: Colleen is taller than I.
Speaker 3: It's getting it's a.
Speaker 2: Large version of Colleen.
Speaker 1: The whole squad gets you set for all the games, and that's on the third end.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: John Madden Thanksgiving celebration Live reports from Bears, Lions and Giants, Cowboys, plus a look back at some of John Madden's most memorable calls. Thursday at ten am Eastern. Also featured on that graphic, Kurt Warner his Rams in New Orleans. The Saints are home underdogs. Both teams need a win to stay in the mix for a playoff spot, which one gets.
Speaker 4: At Cynthia, Okay, so in my regular model, I have a Rams win by one point. I've been playing with this Ats model because we're allowed to talk about that this year, and in that one, the Rams win by even more. I feel very strongly about that. Why because of Yack both yards after the catch and yards after contact. This is a team in the Saints, and even though they had the like the Rizzy infusion of excitement, they still have been missing tackles at an extremely high rate in both phases of the game. You are seeing Pukinakua right now. We could also be showing Cooper Cup. We could also be showing Kyron Williams. Heck, we could even show a tight end in the situation. So ultimately, it is the opportunity for the playmakers to get yards after whatever thing they're trying to do, be it a run or a pass. That informs this one for me.
Speaker 5: You know, I see Rams Saints in the Superdome and I think super Bowl.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think that's happening.
Speaker 5: But they have played big games, you know what I'm talking about, the NFC champions.
Speaker 3: Oh no, let's just take it back.
Speaker 5: This one a troubling moment in boy NFL history. Frankly, I always wonder would the Saints have beaten those Patriots that year in the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: I think they would have had a chance.
Speaker 5: Sean McVay when he goes to New Orleans, he brings some sort of voodoo. It's strong, it's powerful, It gets lucky calls, maybe lucky games, even against the greats like Drew Brees. So if he could beat Drew Brees, you know it could beat Derek Carr and Darren Rizzy. Rizzie ball is a force stronger than most out there. But this Rams team, I think they're the best bad team in the league. They beat the bad teams and maybe they're not ready to beat the good teams, but I think they get to six and six and they stay relevant. Remember that exciting young Sean mcfay. He's gonna get it done.
Speaker 2: He's still exciting.
Speaker 5: He doesn't seem as like exciting like he's just been through a lot, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Well, the Saints franchise has been through a lot recently. If Darrenrizzy is able to get his third win, he will have a third of the best wins total in a season that the previous head coach ever had in Dennis Allen. But I am also taking the Los Angeles rams here twenty three to twenty on the strength of a pass rush in a really great rookie matchup here, as Jared Verse has the most pressures of any rookie, twelve more than any other rookie to be precise, and Saints rookie to last, Fuaga's pressure rate.
Speaker 2: Is the lowest among rookies.
Speaker 1: A great matchup to watch there, But I think the high powered ability of this rams offense as well as the veteran talent making the push there, and they're able to get a win in the Superdome.
Speaker 2: So we were all on the La.
Speaker 1: Rams Don for quick picks here on game debut, Cynthia. We got six games left and only six minutes to get through them.
Speaker 2: This is why we call it quick picks. So Cardinals Vikings.
Speaker 4: Please the Vikings by five. I hear, this is a prime number. Okay, give it to me. I love every bit of this. Let's just talk about Jordan Addison, who did that incredible dance that we saw coming into this segment. I couldn't do that. Maybe a little too old for that. But ultimately what I'm talking about is the fact that they have all of their pass catchers in lockstep. Now, we saw a massive game from Jordan Addison, We saw the first one hundred yard game from TJ. Hockinson. You know, justin Jefferson's still there. Maybe they'll have to, you know, give him a few extra steps on the defense because everyone else is catching passes five points. How on earth are you letting me do this? I'm a favorite at home.
Speaker 3: It's disrespectful just to this game that's in quick. This is a great game.
Speaker 5: Fine vikings, but I think that the Cardinals syre gonna bound.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I generally have questionable decision making, So that's why I chose that the Seahawks Jets. We all like Seattle to win, largely because not big fans Jets offense. Only one of us, in Cynthia, has them scoring more than twenty points, and she's just giving them twenty one points.
Speaker 2: And now the.
Speaker 1: Task is taking on a Seahawks defense that's giving up less than twelve.
Speaker 2: Points a game. Since the buye And yes.
Speaker 1: I choose to talk about the Seahawks defense and maybe not the three to eight team that.
Speaker 2: Gets more discussion. That's probably warranted. Greg.
Speaker 1: Let's go to the Bucks and the Panthers. The Panthers almost beat the Chiefs until mahomes Is did Mahomesy and things.
Speaker 2: Can they knock off the Bucks this week?
Speaker 3: They can.
Speaker 5: I don't have them doing it, but I do have them covering the number thirty to twenty six. Because as great as Bryce Young is playing right now, and he's stepped up a level, Baker Mayfield has been at that level for a while.
Speaker 3: This season.
Speaker 5: Mike Evans comes back into the mix and he plays even better.
Speaker 3: He's right and all over the Giants.
Speaker 5: He's making good decisions, he's getting rid of the ball, and he's making you know about it. If you're gonna win, make sure they know. And there's a lot of winning against this Panthers defense. I think Bryce Young can keep up in a shootout. It's just his defense is maybe the worst in the league. Bucks defense not at that level. Tampa gets to win, they might win this division.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Let's look over at some games that we don't necessarily think are very high scoring.
Speaker 2: You guys laugh to my thirteen twelve score.
Speaker 1: Folks in Gravegas agree the over under thirty seven and a half for Giants, Cowboys, Brown's Broncos right behind them, and then the Colts and Patriots at forty two and a half, last number on that board. Speaking of numbers, let's discuss over or under here. On game day, you will start with one of those games, the Colts and the Patriots.
Speaker 2: I've got the over at forty two.
Speaker 1: And a half because I think the Colts will score and we've seen these teams beat around that area. But I think the Colts offense is enough to get us over that number.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Colts Patriots, a little AFC East rivalry re nude from back in the day. These two quarterbacks are playing outstanding. I don't trust the Patriots defense at Also, I have a big Colts victory, but I think Drake May gets it done enough on offense to get to the number.
Speaker 3: I do not.
Speaker 4: I have the under in this one. I think it's gonna be a nice day for you know, potentially watching running backs Jonathan Taylor forecast to have a nice one in this one. Samee with Ramandre Stevenson. So more running, fewer positions. It's just less then less.
Speaker 1: Then let's go to the Titans and Commanders. The Washington team losing three straight. They'll go into the buy with a win, I believe, But I'm also taking the under in this one. I think the Titans will try to keep Jaden Daniels and the Washington Commanders off the field and pound Tony Pollard on the ground, as well as late season Cliff not necessarily scoring that many points, So I've got the under.
Speaker 5: One of my favorite picks of the week is the Titans covering this spread, maybe even winning outright, and it's going to be a low scoring game. Twenty one to twenty is the score that I have in this one. The Titans are outstanding at one thing as a team.
Speaker 3: And that's oping the run.
Speaker 5: And if you stop Washington and make them one dimensional, it's going to be tough for them to win, tough for them to score.
Speaker 3: Twenty one twenty. I think it's gonna be a close one.
Speaker 4: I agree with you that the Titans keep it close, but I think it's more. I think they keep it close because they score. And I think jayde and Daniels. I watched him both rush for seventy four yards last week and pass a late touchdown to Terry McLaurin a deep one too, so high leverage situations. I think both quarterbacks can show you a little something here. I mean, plus, we know will. It was just like likes a lot of craziness.
Speaker 1: All right, Let's go to the last one here the Texans and the Jags, where I am taking the under again. I've got twenty three to eighteen, which adds up to forty one.
Speaker 2: Which is under forty three. So that's that's my excuse that I can count.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna take it the underd I am going way over.
Speaker 5: Like I said, my sun Walker's in the crowd here today a live studio audience. Is Texans, which have really been bubbing him out, are going to give him something to cheer about this weekend.
Speaker 3: Four touchdowns for C. D.
Speaker 5: Stroud all Tonico Collins, fantasy points galore for the Stack, and the Texans get off the schneid and they go into the buy feeling good in a high scoring game.
Speaker 4: I love Walker's reaction right now. It's kind of like this. I also have more points than the number. I have a Nico Collins slashdown. But let's not forget about Joe Mixon. This team goes the way of Joe Mixon. I think he has a massive game as well. I think he could see the end zone twice.
Speaker 1: Walker feels good about our tech O Tappy. He doesn't like my point total, but the fact that the stack of Nico Collins and CJ. Stroud is going to combine for like eighty fantasy points, that that works.
Speaker 2: Out, folks. We've got more to come here on Game Debut.
Speaker 1: In fact, last week I told you to write it down that Gordon and Sutton would have a big day against the Raiders.
Speaker 2: Nailed it. So what are you writing down this week?
Speaker 1: This is a tease. I'm not gonna tell you. You gotta stick around for the answer here on Game Debut. Oh, simply the absolute best, folks. Thursday, ten am Eastern. Rich Ousen, Steve, Mary Yucci, Kurt Warner, Cendia Freeland and friends. Get you set for all the games on the third annual John Madden Thanksgiving Celebration.
Speaker 2: Live reports from Bear's Line and.
Speaker 1: Giants Cowboys, plus I look back at some of John Madden's most memorable calls.
Speaker 2: Thursday at ten a m. Eastern.
Speaker 1: Time for us to make our calls as we get to write this down some surefire, we hope predictions for He's starting with Greg Roseen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm on a one game winning streak.
Speaker 5: Finally got to write this down to hit last week, and we're gonna have it happen again in a Packers game. This time it's Tua tongue of I Looa. I know I went against Miami earlier, but I think they cover the spread, and I think they do it with a lot of passing yards from Tua Tongue of I Looa. This Packers defense, no JayR Alexander, no Edger and Cooper. I think the Dolphins could be trailing in this game. So Tua is throwing quite a bit. He's very efficient. They can't run the ball at all in Miami, so it's all passing all the time. Tua goes over his two hundred and forty passing yards.
Speaker 4: What you like Dolphins golf so badly? I'm being a homer. Why because I can and the matt supports it, Jared Goff. He's going to have at least two passing touchdowns. It's going to just be more than one and a half passing touchdowns. If you look at some of the coverages that the Bears put on the field, well you know who's great at diagnosing them and dicing them up. As you would say, Jared Goff. I think the opportunity here for aman Rossney Brown to show up and show out at home on Thanksgiving and their first winning eight seasons.
Speaker 5: Let's go, Jared, don't embarrass Cynthia huge stakes because the last time a team has won the thing that Cynthia doesn't say and played on Thanksgiving was.
Speaker 2: Nineteen ninety five to ninety five Cowboys.
Speaker 1: My write this down, which is very important to me because it's the only thing on the show that I'm actually winning. I think Romodnsea will have more than forty three and a half receiving yards against the Lions on Thursday.
Speaker 2: It's not besmersing the Lions at all.
Speaker 1: Symp just have to throw the ball a ton and Romo Dunsay in the last two weeks has got twenty targets. I think ten targets again adds up to more than forty three and a half yards and I.
Speaker 2: Can maintain a lead. And again, the only thing I'm winning on this show, Ah.
Speaker 3: You're winning.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm winning a general because I.
Speaker 4: Get the cards per target. I'm fine with that.
Speaker 1: I get this holiday with you guys, your families as well. Thanks for spending time with us on game debut percentedby Mercedes Benz.
Speaker 2: We'll see you next week. Eat safe, everybody