Speaker 1: And you're here.
Speaker 2: Thanks for choosing the iHeartRadio and Coast to Ghost Day and Paranormal Podcast Network. Your quest for podcasts of the paranormal, supernatural, and the unexplained ends here. We invite you to enjoy all our shows we have on this network, and right now, let's start with Chase of the Afterlife with the Sandra Champlain.
Speaker 3: Welcome to our podcast. Please be aware the thoughts and opinions expressed by the host are their thoughts and opinions only and do not reflect those of iHeartMedia, iHeartRadio, Coast to Coast, am employees of Premiere Networks, or their sponsors and associates. We would like to encourage you to do your own research and discover the subject matter for yourself. Hi, I'm Sandra Champlain. For over twenty five years, I've been on a journey to prove the existence of life after death. On each episode, we'll discuss the reasons we now know that our loved ones have survived physical death and so will we. Welcome to Shades of the Afterlife. You may have heard the expression we are divine souls having a human experience, that our souls are so much bigger than we are that consciousness, whatever consciousness is, is connected to everything and outlives our human existence. Today, we are going to go where we've never gone on this podcast before, and we're going to explore consciousness and who we really are powerful immortal souls. We'll start by hearing some verritical near death experience stories, times when there was no way people could witness anything because they were flatlined on an operating table, but their consciousness could see factual things with the eyes of their soul. You'll hear from a scientist, Professor Donald Hoffman, speculating on a theory about what consciousness may be, followed by a great story by doctor Bruce Lipton, once a disbeliever, about an experiment when some cells of a man were transported three hundred and fifty miles away from him and observed at the same time the man was being observed. Whatever the man experienced the cells in the test tube. Responded, Doctor Lipton believes who we really are is not the cells or the human body, but rather the space in between. I can't wait for you to hear all of these good things, so let's get started. First, Let's listen to a conversation between two doctors about a man who came back to life after being declared dead and what he told the doctors. Meet cardiac surgeon doctor Rudy as he chats with doctor Milligan.
Speaker 4: We had a very unfortunate individual who on Christmas Day had from an oral infection infected his native valve. The body recognizes that as something abnormal that it's got to take care of. One of my junior partners was on call and he had to do an emergency valve resection. Once we were able to accomplish the repair of the aneurysm and the replacement of the valve, we could not get the person off of the bypass. Every time the four or five liters of blood that we were pumping around his body we reduced down to two or three, he'd begin to weaken in his boy person would go down and so on, and make a long story short, we simply couldn't get him off the heart lung machine. Finally, we just had to give up. I mean, we just said, we cannot get him off off of the heart lung machine, so we're gonna have to pronounce him debt. So we did that, and so the anteceesiologist turned his machine off and the bellows that were breathing for the patient stopped. That machine was quiet. The assezyologist went into surgeon's lounge. He hadn't eaten anything all day, so he went in to have a sandwich. Then the people who usually clean up the instruments and all that were coming in and taking away all these tools, and my surgical assistant close the patient in a way that a post mortem exam could be done, because anyone who succumbs on the table, by law, has to have an autos Well, the machine that records the blood pressure and the pulse and the left atrial pressure, and all the monitoring lines and things continued to run the paper out onto the floor in a big heat. Nobody bothered to turn little. And then we put down a transiesophageal echo probe, which is just a long tube that has a microphone on the end of it, and we can get a beautiful picture on a monitor of the heart beating. Well, that machine was left on and the VCR tape continued to run.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 4: The assistant surgeon and I went in and took our gowns off and gloves and masks and things, and came back and we were in our short sleeved shirts, and we were standing at the door discussing if there was anything else we could have done, any other medicines we could have given whatever to have made this a success. And as we were standing there, it had been at least twenty minutes this man recorded no heartbeat, no blood pressure, no movement of the heart, just sitting there. All of a sudden we looked up and we saw some electrical activity, and pretty soon the electrical activity turned into a heartbeat, very slow, thirty forty a minute, and we thought, well, that's kind of an agon old thing, and we see that occasionally that the heart will continue to beat even though the patient can't generate a blood pressure or pump any butt. Well, pretty soon we look and he's actually generating a pressure. So I start yelling, get annesthesia back in here and get the nurses to make a very long story short without putting him back on cardiopulmonary bypath artline machine and stuff. We started giving him some medicines and anecesia started giving him oxygen, and pretty soon he had a pressure of eighty and pretty soon but pressure of a hundred, and his heart rate was now up to under the minute. Now he recovered and had no neurologic deficit, And for the next two weeks all of us went in and were talking to him about what he experienced, if anything, and he talked about the bright light at the end of the tunnel, as I recall, and so on. But the thing that astounded me was that he described that operating room floating around and saying, I saw you and doctor Catanio standing in the doorway with your arms folded talking. You know where the anti geologist was. But he came running back in and I saw all of these post its sitting on this TV screen and what those we were. Any call I got, the nurse would write down who called and the phone number and stick it on the monitor, and then the next post it would stick to that post it, and then I'd have a string of post its of phone calls I had to make.
Speaker 3: He described that.
Speaker 4: I mean, there's no way he could have described that before the operation, because they didn't have any calls, no, right, and.
Speaker 5: He's sitting on and lying on so he must have been floating.
Speaker 1: He was up there.
Speaker 4: He described the scene things that there is no way he knew. I mean, he didn't wake up in the operating room and see all this. I mean he was out and was out for I don't know even a day or two while we recovered him in the intensity carrion. So what does that tell you? Was that his soul up there?
Speaker 5: It's hard to know. It certainly brings that possibility into play.
Speaker 4: It always makes me very emotional. There have been other instances, like one other I remember so vividly was a guy who was on anti coagulation UH medicines that keep you from clotting. And I don't even remember the operation, but we had to do him right away. And you try and reverse that as much as possible, but it's impossible to completely do it right. And we were in there and we'd finish the surgery and we just simply could not stop this person from bleeding. I mean, we pulled out every gun in the armory right to try and get this everything. You yeah, and we finally decided we're not gonna be able to stop this bleeding. And all of a sudden, nobody spoke because everybody in that room felt a presence. They asked Sjaal just and I talked about it afterwards. I mean, there was no question there was a presence in that room, and he stopped bleeding just like that.
Speaker 5: How do you explain that? What is your take on that, doctor Rudi?
Speaker 4: Oh, there's something out there that you know, people with faith believers, is there. Some people call it God, some people call it other things, Buddha or Mohammad or whoever. It has convinced me there is something.
Speaker 5: Out there, something out there. It is so good of you to share this with people who don't get the opportunity to be at those near death or post death experiences. I don't know.
Speaker 4: It just convinces you that the strings are.
Speaker 5: Being handled up itwhere.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, absolutely, and it makes me very emotional.
Speaker 5: I can tell. Is there any last things that you'd like to say?
Speaker 4: Well, just that I presented this case to thirteen other cardiac surgeons throughout the country in a special meeting, and they had had several similar experience. It's not quite as dramatic as the one I had, but everybody that deals with that every day has had those experiences.
Speaker 3: It's not just me, It's definitely not just him. Here's a quick story. Kimberly Clark Sharp was a social worker at a medical center in Seattle. One day, one of her patients, Maria went into cardiac arrest and flatlined. When Maria awoke, she was trying to tell Kimberly that she'd left her body and watched her resuscitation from the corner of the room, and she was able to provide details on who was in the room and exactly what they were doing. Then, Maria said she found herself floating outside the hospital and became distracted by a tennis shoe. She said it was on a window ledge three or four floors from the ground. She described it as a man's dark blue tennis shoe, well worn, scuffed on the left side where the little toe would go. Patient Maria was adamant that Kimberly go find the shoe as evidence that she really saw it and that she left her body. Kimberly began to search from room to room. Finally she found the tennis shoe exactly matching Maria's description, on a window ledge of the third floor on the west side of the hospital. This is what we call a verified near death experience. We'll be right back with some amazing story es. You're listening to Shades of the Afterlife on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast am Pironormal podcast Network.
Speaker 6: Stay right there, there's more Sandra coming right out Hey the Coast to Coast AM YouTube channel JAM. Go to Coast to Coast AM dot com for more information.
Speaker 7: Ali, it's doctr Sky.
Speaker 1: Keep it right here on the iHeart Radio and Coast to Coast AM Pynormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to Shades of the Afterlife. I'm Sandra Champlain and on our episode today, we are looking at veridical evidence coming from near death experiences proving that our consciousness, our soul, is outside of our body. Here's a quick story. Doctor Brian Weiss reports that a blind, elderly woman had a heart attack in the hospital where he was working as a psychiatrist. As the resuscitation team tried to revive the unconscious woman, she floated out of her body and stood near the window, watching the whole thing unfold. She calmly watched them pump air into her lungs and thump on her chest. At one point, a pen fell out of her doctor's pocket and rolled on the floor close to the window where she was standing. A little while. The doctor walked over and picked up the pen and put it back into his pocket and continued working to try to save her. A few days later, the woman informed the cardiologist that she had witnessed the whole team trying to resuscitate her. Her doctor told her that she was mistaken and probably hallucinated due to the lack of oxygen in her brain. Then she gave the doctor the shock of his life. But I saw your pen roll over to the window.
Speaker 7: She said.
Speaker 3: She then went on to describe the resuscitation procedure in detail. When doctor Weiss interviewed the cardiologist days later, he was very shaken up about how this lady, who was not only comatose during the incident but also blind, could have seen those unlikely details, all of which were confirmed accurate. Next, we're going to hear a few words from Professor Donald Hoffman, whose studies cognitive science, perception, evolution, and consciousness, who is also the author of one hundred and twenty scientific papers and three books, including The Case Against Reality, Why Evolution Hid the Truth from Our Eyes. His writing has appeared in scientific journals. He's been on the program Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman, and his Ted talk titled Do We See Reality As It Is? Has almost three million views. In this clip, he'll share about physicalism, also known as when you die, you die. However, there is a world of consciousness that science has yet to explain. He offers a very interesting theory on the nature of consciousness that I'm sure you'll enjoy hearing. Here is Professor Donald Hoffman.
Speaker 8: Physicalism has a very clear implication for death. Time is fundamental and elementary particles like electrons and quarks and protons and so forth, are the fundamental nature of reality. And what you are, what your body is, is just a complex assemblage of particles, and your consciousness is somehow an emergent property of certain activities of those particles, say brain activity. Then it's very very clear that in death, when the brain dissolves, your consciousness dissolves, and that's the end of the story.
Speaker 7: That's it.
Speaker 8: That's a very very clear implication of physicalism. But if consciousness is fundamental and space time is just an interface, and our bodies are merely icons that we use to represent certain interactions of conscious agents, then on that approach, there is the possibility that some aspect of my consciousness survives death. Now there I have to look at the mathematics of the model and go into it. But it may be, for example, that the bare awareness that's associated with me, just awareness without content that survives, but all the details of Donald Hoffman and his life story within this interface, maybe that all dissolves. That's a story about what is consciousness up to When we can talk about if consciousness is fundamental, what is it doing and why? What is the dynamics of consciousness about? To answer the question about death, we might have to answer that question too, So I'll try a stab at that question because I think it relates to the death question. So what is consciousness doing and why? The right answers I don't know, And I've only seen one idea that seems deep enough to at least be worth thinking about. And I want to say it's the right idea, But only one idea that seems deep enough to at least be a candidate, and it again comes from Girdle's Incompleteness. There, Girdle says that essentially, no matter how much you explore within a particular conceptual system, you can't get all the true. There's always going to be more to explore. Mathematically, So if consciousness is the fundamental nature of reality, and consciousness is all there is, then mathematical structure is only about the possibilities of consciousness. That's all that there is to be about. And so what if what consciousness is doing, Since the exploration of mathematical structure is in principle unending, then perhaps the exploration of the possibilities of consciousness itself is in principle unending. And therefore consciousness what is up to is exploring all of his potentialities. And the reason is continuing to do that, from our perspective, is continue to do that is because there's no end to it in principle, So consciousness of self is in some sense always learning about itself. And so perhaps then what we are, what people are, and what cats are, and what dogs are and what amoebas are and so forth, is consciousness trying on different headsets, different realities and exploring and losing itself. So this is very interesting idea that the consciousness chooses to really explore so deeply that it loses itself in the exploration, doesn't even know what it is. It becomes a physicalist. It actually thinks that consciousness isn't fundamental. It goes through the whole bit and then slowly has to wake up and so doing it really explores what it's not and what it is. In some sense, to know what you are, you have to know what you're not. So on that point of view, the Hoffmann icon is simply consciousness taking a perspective on itself, looking at itself through a particular spacetime headset, taking a low projection, and from that headset finite. There was a birth, there was growing strong until your twenties and thirties, and then after forties you start declining, and when you're eighties and nineties you die. And that whole process is just consciousness exploring itself from a particular perspective, in which case maybe the Hoffmann Icon and maybe a lot of stuff can be left behind. But in some sense, consciousness itself has learned something through that experience, and the eight billion other people and the quadrillions of ambas and the who knows how many viruses and so forth. Consciousness is just trying on innumerable headsets, and when it's done with that headset, it takes it off, and awareness is perfectly fine. The raw awareness is fine. But the detailed icons that happened to appear spacetime icons objects in space and time, brains neurons, all those things. Those are just icons, and you study them and then you realize, pretty cool. Mount Everest, what a beautiful eye. Death Valley, what a beautiful icon. But I'm not that I'm something even more transcendent than space and time. I'm more transcendent than Death Valley. So consciousness is just waking up. I mean again, I'm trying to tell a story. I'm not saying that it's correct. It's the only story I've seen so far that at least is deep enough that it's worth taking seriously.
Speaker 3: I know that some deep thinking, but it goes along with my belief that we come to this earth forgetting who we really are, and that our consciousness and our soul is not just in our body. Next we'll hear some words from a very passionate doctor Bruce Lipton Wants a disbeliever who is now an internationally recognized authority in bridging science and spirit and a leading voice in new biology. He's the author of several books, including the Biology of Belief, Unleashing the Power of Consciousness, Matter, and Miracles.
Speaker 7: My name is Bruce Lipton. I'm the author of the best selling books Biology Belief, Spontaneous evolution in the honeymoon effect. My research on stem cells back in the sixties reveals something to me that I never believed in, and that is spirituality. Oh my god, I'm a scientist and I was using the word spirituality. I sort of got black ball from my community because I was against the rules in science to bring it up. So I left science. But I came back at Stanford University with research back in the nineties and then published some great papers, and as a result, I have been having a most wonderful life on this planet. And a lot of it has to do with the fact that I never believed in spirituality. As a scientist, there was genes and proteins and chromosomes and all that kind of stuff. But through the studies of the cells, there was one important little fact that came in and disturbed everything, and that was very simply this, No two people are the same biologically, And I go, what do you mean? I go, well, if I want to put my cells into David, his immune system would say not self and rejected. If David cells come into my body, my immune system will say not self and rejected. Very clear point. There's identity to the cells that are connected to the individual, and no two people have the same identity. And then my idea is about understanding how the cell work. Led me to the cell membrane, the skin of the cell, and I say, where's the difference between people? And what I recognized was on the surface of the cells there are these protein antennas called receptors, receivers, receptors in the skin of the cell. And I go, look the human, same thing in the skin. What do I have, eyes, ears, nose, tastes, touch, pain, temperature. I said, these are receivers built into my skin to read the environment. That's what it's all about. So I say, whoa on the surface of the cells except for the red blood cells on the surface of our cells as a set of antennas that is unique to each individual. No two people share the same and these individual receptors are called interesting enough, self receptors, self receptors. Well, right away, that was pretty cool self receivers. And I go, well, what's unique about it? I said, A protein receptor is an antenna. It receives a signal. And I go, so what I said, No two people receive the same identifying signal from the environment. Each person is receiving their own signal. They used to say, well, the signal is the receptors themselves, the proteins. I go no. No, they misunderstood the receptors receive a signal, okay, and I go So the signal is not in the cells, I go no. And an interesting study by a former colleague friend of mine, Cleve Baxter. He's a guy who developed the advanced LIE detector techniques to read the electrical energy of cells.
Speaker 3: I hate to interrupt, but I actually think this is a good time to take our break. Remember at the beginning, I was telling you about the test with a man and his sales and a test tube, and he was three hundred and fifty miles away. This is the story that's coming up next, So buckle your seatbelt. We'll be right back. You're listening to Shades of the Afterlife on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 6: Keep it here on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. Sander Champlain will be right back.
Speaker 9: The Coast to Coast AM mobile app is here and waiting for you right now. With the app, you can hear classic shows from the past seven years. Listen to the current live show and get access to the art bel vault where you can listen to uninterrupted audio. So head on over to the Coast tocoastam dot com website. We have a handy video guide to help you get the most out.
Speaker 3: Of your mobile app usage.
Speaker 9: All the infos waiting for you now at Coast to coastam dot com. That's Coast two cooastam dot com.
Speaker 8: Hi, this is your fologist, Kevin Randall, and you're listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast Network.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to Shades of the Afterlife. I'm Sandra Champlain and we are exploring consciousness right now we're listening to doctor Bruce Lipton, author of the Biology of Belief. Here's the next story of the experiment and.
Speaker 7: An interesting study by a former colleague friend of mine, Cleve Baxter. He's a guy who developed advanced slide detector techniques to read the electrical energy of sales. Well, he was working with an astronaut, Brian O'Leary, and what they did is they put some Brian O'Leary cells in a test tube and they moved it three hundred and fifty miles away. At that site, there's a recording device in the test tube to record the electrical activity of the cells. So the experiment runs where the test tube with Brian Sells there three hundred and fifty miles away, but where Brian is. They set up a screen split screen where they have live Brian on one side of the screen and the electrical activity of the cells three hundred and fifty miles away on the other side of the screen. And what they show is the most amazing thing in the world. And what was that is that if Brian elicited an emotional response instantaneously, the cells three hundred and fifty miles away activated their electrical activity, and all of a sudden, it says, well, wait a minute, what is this experiment show? And it goes, well, Brian cells have his receptors on it, his antennas, so it didn't make a difference if Brian Sells were in Brian's body or Brian cells were in attest to. The significance is very clear is that there was a communication simultaneously that affected both Brian and his cells at exactly the same time. But three hundred and fifty miles apart. The point is, then where's Brian. Well, he's on the screen. Yeah, but Brian sells her three hundred fifty eight miles over there. I go that, how did Brian cells activate with Brian in the answer? Ready, Brian's identity is a broadcast. Wherever Brian cells are, they'll receive that identity. And that's why the cells three hundred and fifty miles away we're receiving on their antennas. The same signal that Brian sells in his body was leaving on their antennas. And the most important fact was, Oh my god, identity broadcast that makes us unique is not in the cells, it's in the field. And then the word field, let's just bring that in because that's quantum physics. And I go, what is field? It's an energy environment. All of us are sitting in a field right now. I mean wherever I am, wherever you are. Guess what in your area right now, there are television broadcasts and radio broadcasts, and cell phone broadcasts and even solar energy in the field that you're sitting in. It's not visible, but if you have a cell phone and the energy in the field comes to the cell phone. You can talk on it. Okay. Well, the point about it is simply this. Consider the body as a television set. And what you're saying now is the Bruce Show. Well, when you're watching a TV, is the show in the TV? I go no, No, the show is picked up by the broadcast played through the TV, the Bruce Show. And I go, yeah, this is the Bruce TV. Okay, the show that is playing is a broadcast. And then comes the most important inside right there, you're ready. It goes you're watching the TV and the TV breaks and I say, yeah, the TV's dead, now working anymore? The most important question is did the broadcast die when the TV broke? I go no, what I mean? I say, well, you can get another TV plug it in turn on when when you tune in to the station shows back on the air. Oh my god, we can't die because we are the broadcast, not the TV. And the significance is, well, the body TV can break, the broadcast is always there. And if a future embryo shows up with the same antennas that are on yourselves right now, you're back. But in a new TV. I go what does it mean? I say, well, does it have to be male or female. I said, no, that's the TV. That's not the broadcast. Separate the broadcast from the TV for a moment. You're the broadcast. The TV is what you play through. Does it make a difference if this TV is male or female? No, ready doesn't make a difference. If this is white, brown, black, red, yellow, Nope, that's the TV. And all of a sudden I have to say, oh my god, we have been looking at the TV and considering that's the entity, when in truth, that's the player of the entity. And this is why let's say Brian O'Leary sells, they all have the same antennas on them. Right, it's like two TVs, three hundred and fifty miles apart, same broadcast, hits both TVs at the same time. And the part that just blew my mind was, oh my god, I'm not in here. I am playing through here. And the first thing that happened in my life because I was not spiritual. I mean I was a science guy. Okay, no spirituality. But the moment I understood this, it's like I blew my mind changed my life. My whole world turned upside down. Why because I realized something that you're ready for this. You cannot die. What do you mean? I say, you're not even in here? The TV can go and I but you are broadcast. That is always here. Now you have to recognize this. I didn't go through any devotional like go to some religious church or temple or something and learn all this. I said, no, I had nothing to do with it. I didn't even go to those things. I'm in a laboratory looking at cells and a Patriot dish and understanding the nature inside this dish. So what does that mean? I said, Well, how long did it take me to go from non spiritual to spiritual? And here's the joke, about a minute? What do you mean?
Speaker 10: I go, Well, the point was it's a mechanism, and you could see this mechanism, and it becomes profoundly important because if you understand this mechanism.
Speaker 7: The first thing that I realized and a weight lifted off my shoulder. I got so light. I was like, oh my god, freedom, I said, what was the freedom? You ready? No fear of death? Why? I realized, the bodies get come and go, but the field is always here. I'm always here. A very important question from science Bruce's brain came up, and the answers came from fifty trillion cells inside my body. I always joke, I always call them Jewish comedian cells. And I say why, I said, I asked them a question, and the cells responded with a question. I asked the question, why have a body and a spirit? Why not just be a spirit? And the fifty trillion cells welled up and answered with this profound question, Bruce, if you're just a spirit, what does chocolate taste like? I almost say some Oh, oh my god. This mechanism smell, tastes, sight, sound, feelings, emotions. I go, this is a machine. It creates the chemistry of the experiences or the inputs. And I say, and what does the brain do? It translates it into vibrations. So if I see a landscape, does that mean there's a screen in the back of my head with a picture playing inside? And said, no, it's translated into an energy broadcast. So site, sound, smell, taste, Well, they might be physical things in this world. When they enter the body, the receptors translate them into an energy broadcast that goes up to the brain and the brain reads the broadcast. Okay, so I said, wow. Then what was the idea of having a body, And the answer was this, to sense and experience the world. I could have an intellectual discussion love. Let's write it a fifty page essay love and what if you never experience love? And I go, it's just an intellectual exercise. I go, but what if you experience in love? I say, Oh my god. It becomes a physiological expression that can blow your mind. Oh my god. Then my body is a translator of an environment and translates it into vibrational energy. And you're ready. This is the cool part. Right When I want to read a brain activity, we put wires on a person's head. It's called electro and cephalograph. I can read your brain activity. Oh yeah, my brain activity is working inside my head. There's a new device that reads brain activity, a newer one, not electro in cephalograph. It's called magneto in cephalograph. I go, what's different, I said, They both read brain function. I go, yeah, but here's the difference. You're ready. Magneto and cephalgraph probe doesn't touch your head. It's out here. I'm reading your brain function. There's a very logical moment when you get this right now, and as what. Your thoughts are not contained in your head. Your thoughts are broadcasts back into the environment. Where's the broadcast going? You're ready to The original energy field that was playing me is now modified by my life experiences. An energy signal was coming in my life experience is an energy signal and sends it back. And I go, so what does that mean? Oh my god. The whole idea of this is karma. And what the hell is karma? I said, you came in with a vibration, lived your life experiences sent vibrations back to source. Guess what you altered source. You're not the same energy you were before you came into the body. What does that mean? I said, Well, your life experiences are going back and adjusting your field. Okay, let's stop for one second because a definition is probably Handley right here and quantum physics. I mentioned the word field is the energy around us. Okay, so let me give a definition field invisible moving forces that influence the physical world. Go oh, ready, spirit invisible moving forces that influence the physical world, and go oh, it is quantum physics has provided the whole foundation of spirituality. That is an energy field that is playing and that we are receivers of that field, and then we have our life experiences, and our experiences are translated into a field which is sent back to the source. I'm a spiritual entity, but I'm here to do what experience the world. But the source coming in is directing me in the movement on my planet. The source coming in is moving me. So here's an analogy. Let's work on this analogy. I can't go to Mars, but I want to know what Mars is like. Well, I can't send it, youman up? So what do I send up? It's called the Mars Rover. It looks like a fancy go card with antennas and stuff all over, and I go, so what. So there's a guy at NASA. He sends a signal to the Mars rover. What does he do? He calls it to drive here, drive there. He's moving it around. I said, what's happening. As the rover is moving around, it has sensory receptors temperature, light, sound, smell, face, just like a human. And as it's moving around, the sensory receptors are picking up the environmental information. And guess what, sending it back with the same antenna to the guy at NASA, so the guy at NASA is not on Mars, but has the experience of being on Mars.
Speaker 3: We'll be right back with doctor Bruce Lipton. You're listening to Shades of the Afterlife on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 6: Stay there, Sandra will be right back.
Speaker 1: My name is Mark Rawlings, president of Paranormal Day dot Com. Over five years ago, George Nori approached me with a unique concept, a dating site for people searching for someone with interest in UFOs, ghosts, Bigfoot, conspiracy theories and the paranormal. From that, Paranormal Day dot Com was born. It's a unique site for unique people and it's free to join to look around. If you want to upgrade and enjoy more of our great features, use promo code George for a great discount, so check it out. You got nothing to lose Paranormal date dot com.
Speaker 3: This is Afterlife expert Danid Brakleace, and you're listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. Welcome back to Shades of the Afterlife. I'm Sandra Champlain and we're listening to the passionate doctor Bruce Lipton. He has more extraordinary words to share.
Speaker 7: People think maybe that you die and you go to heaven. Wrong, You're born into heaven. You came here to create. Yep, you came here to experience. I said, what is heaven? Well, that's your personal creation. I ask anybody, hey, what's your vision of heaven? You give me a definition. I asked the guy next to you, what's their vision? To get a different vision. Vision is a creation. Earth is the place where you do that creation. We came here to create and to experience. And when you're dead, the machine's gone, but the experiences are still in the broadcast. When I first understood this, now I'm a broadcast, I'm an energy. I'm a frequency that I play through this system that I come here and manifest life experiences built in every organism, from bacterity humans is something called the biological imperative. It's biology's term for a recognition that in every organism there is a drive to survive. I don't care how primitive that organism is. A bacterium, I said, you try and kill a bacterium. The bacterium will do every maneuver possible in its repertoile behavior every maneuver possible to do what stay alive? So the biological imperative is the mechanism's idea to be aware of threats, because then the biological imperative is to keep you alive. So to make it work, then the nervous system is designed to observe any potential threat that's out there in the world. Well, what's the fear. Well, if it threatens, then I could die. Now wait, what if I come to the realization that I can't die, Well, then the fear doesn't exist anymore. And that was the evariance of lightness. I shut off the damn mechanism that was watching everything every minute and listening and seeing and hearing anything that would threaten to me. That's a lot of energy that you're using every day without you consciously aware. It's just operating in the background. The moment I lost the fear of death, I also lost the need to keep that machine running to make me aware of threats. It doesn't mean I'm not aware of the everyday scanning of the entire world looking for the threat. That's what stopped. So what significance was I got lighter, I had more energy all of a sudden a burst of energy aware to comprise. I had been using this energy all of the time to scan the world for things that threatened me. I let go of the threat. The scanner shuts off the amount of energy that I was using. Boom came right back, and all of a sudden, I had all this energy. And yes, it's the fear that compromises our life. Fear is a stressor. Fear shuts off the growth and maintenance of the body. Fear shuts off the immune system. Fear means something is threatening you and it's on the outside. So what happens. Stress hormones shut off the gut, which is all the processing. What is the consequence then, of the stress moment. The first two things here are you're shutting down the growth and maintenance of the body to conserve energy. And there's a third issue. The conscious mind is a slow processor. The hind brain is a superprocessor, a million times more powerful than the fore brain. So when you're under threat, you don't want to use the thinking it's too slow. You want to use the hind brain fast. Now, there are three consequences of stress. One shut down the growth and maintenance of the body. Two shut down the immune system, and three shut down in intelligence so that you're running on reaction reflex, no thinking. Okay, well that was not a problem if you were being chased by a saber tooth tiger, because ten to fifteen minutes later, if you made it, then the stress hormones stopping you go back to life again. In today's world, stress is twenty four seven three sixty five. We are inhibiting our growth and our immune system every day by the stresses that we're living under. But all of a sudden, I realized I can't die. I'm immortal, and with that immortal character in my mind, the fear of those threats disappear. I don't want to die, but I'm also not on edge. And my whole world changed because now I understand, to my scientific point of view, the truth and here it is. You don't die and go to heaven. You were born into heaven. You came here to live or create, You came here to experience things. And then I realized how many people don't have life experiences. Why because they're living in fear. They're behind the wall. I'm back here, I'm protecting myself, but they're not living here. And as a result, their lives don't have the joy of recognizing while I'm here, I'm a creator. If I'm a creator, then why not I create what heaven? Because heaven is everybody's personal creation. I am now owning my creative character. I do the things that I feel that are in harmony with my life, and I disregard any of those things that are causing disharmony. And therefore I am honored to say I've been living on heaven for about thirty or forty years now, and it works and is great because joy is what I have every day. The fear stuff might show up, but it also goes away very quickly because I don't hold on to it anymore. I took back the power, and this is for me, the most important message to give people. Max Plank and others said, the mind is the matrix of all matter, meaning the mind is creating this, We are creating. That is the established rule number one of the most valid science on the planet of quantum physics. And I say to people, well, if your consciousness is creating this world, how's that working out? Yeah? And people go, it's not really working out. All this cool problems here, and I go, are you creating them? Are you playing a program? Everybody is The brain is a computer. In the old days, you go to the store by a brand new computer, bring it home, plug it in, push start, The screen boots up, and I say, okay, now do something with your computer. Now I can't. I say, oh, not until I put some programs into the computer. Can I use it? If there's no program, there's nothing you can do. So it turns out the human brain gets programmed in the first seven years of life by observing other people and downloading their programs. Well, there's a problem because the people we observe are not living in health and harmony. And then we download their behavior and we don't live in health and harmony. And they say genes were passed during this, no behavior was passed. So the relevance is to recognize that ninety five percent of the day, and this is absolute science, the behaviors that we play do not come from our creative wishes, desires, conscious mind, the spirit. Ninety five percent of the day, the behavior is coming direct out of the programs direct play program And the problem with it is twofold number one. We downloaded the programs from other people, So we downloaded their good stuff, and we downloaded their bad stuff. Okay, at the same time. And number two, and this is the critical part. When we are playing our programs from our subconscious, the reason we're playing the programs is we're thinking, which means we're not paying attention. Paying attention means you look out the eyes and look at like driving the car, you're looking out the windshield. Okay, But thinking is not looking out. Thinking is looking in. There's a thought it's inside. So the moment you are thinking, you're not paying attention to the outside. The conscious mind is observing the world. But if the conscious mind is thinking, it's not observing. The world is inside. But what if I'm driving the car and all of a sudden I start thinking, Now I'm not paying attention. Subconscious is autopilot. The moment you are thinking, the behavior is controlled by subconscious. When you are thinking, ninety five percent of the day, the behavior is taken over by the programs, but you do not see that behavior because you're thinking. And so whatever program is playing, you're unaware of it. And so go back to the programming period. Up to sixty percent of the things we downloaded by observing mother, father, family, community, and downloading. Up to sixty percent are disempowering or self sabotaging, or beliefs that don't support us. So that means ninety five percent of the day I'm thinking, then a sixty percent of that day when the programs are playing, those sixty percent are sabotaging me, and I don't see it. So what do I see at the end of the day. I see the result, but I didn't see my involvement. And therefore the average person says, Oh, I'm a victim. Things happen to me. I wanted to be healthy, successful, have a great relationship. I wanted those things, but they're not here, So it must be those people interfering with my creation. Wake up, folks. You were running the show the entire time, just unfortunately you were using ninety five percent of the time to play the programs which have dysfunctions in them. But during that ninety five percent of the time, you do not observe the programs because you're the reason you're playing them is your conscious not paying attention. This is what quantum physics has been trying to tell you for a hundred years, and the science of epigenetics. It is the biology of that, because epigenetics reveals that your genes are controlled by your conscious mind, and all of a sudden, that supports everything that physics said. Yeah, biology now supports it. Why your mind, consciousness is adjusting your genetics and your behavior. Well, this is exactly what quite them physics was saying. But this is now a biological mechanism.
Speaker 3: We're coming to the end of our time together. So I'm going to end Bruce Lipton there. You can find out more about him at Bruce Lipton dot com. I also recommend his interview on David Feruggio's show Dead Talks. David also really cares about the grieving and loves exploring the afterlife, and he's got some great guests. Check out Dead Talks dot com. Don't forget to come visit me at We Don'tdie dot com. You can join my Patreon club, take a class, or attend our free Sunday gathering with medium demonstration.
Speaker 7: I want to.
Speaker 3: Leave you with two great quotes. What your thoughts for they become words. Watch your words for they become actions. Watch your actions for they become habits. Watch your habits for they become your character. Watch your character for it becomes your destiny. That's by Gandhi, and as author Mike Dooley says, thoughts become things, so choose the good ones. There's so much more to us and then meets the eye. I hope you've enjoyed this episode today and you practice consciously creating your own thoughts and remember the experiment with the astronaut. You are not your body or your cells that might be in a test tube three hundred and fifty miles away. You are the in between. You are the everlasting, You are eternal and so much more. I'm Sandra Champlain. Thank you for listening to Shades of the Afterlife on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast A and Paranormal Podcast Network. Make sure and check out all our shows on the iHeartRadio app or by going to iHeartRadio dot com