Speaker 1: Welcome back everybody to inside the Bus. This is episode forty five. My name is Chef. I'm gonna hit Michael Jordan coming back from his baseball stint.
Speaker 2: Archie Griffin only two time Heisman winner of all time. I feel like that's kind of all you need to say.
Speaker 3: That's a dope.
Speaker 4: As a self proclaimed baseball guy, I gotta go Pedro Martinez and Bob Gibson rocking that four or five two of the best ever.
Speaker 3: You got anybody, No, I don't.
Speaker 5: Honestly, the one I would have had was Michael Jordan's. So check got it.
Speaker 3: I got one for you. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Johnny Major's sure is beautiful, a legend the Major.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have a little bit of a shorter episode for you guys today.
Speaker 2: Everybody is at the NFL Draft that technically kind of is happening right now in the first round.
Speaker 3: Happened last night.
Speaker 2: We're just kind of gonna go through who we want our teams to pick, and uh, there's only four of us here at the shot today.
Speaker 3: So Mitch, who's your team? I'm a Chiefs fan, you're Chiefs fan. We've been over this a bunch. We might have see you here in Ohio State Chiefs fan. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I love that Late Chefs found out fandom Pennsylvania.
Speaker 3: All right, It's like a yeah, no words, I remember, I'm not worried about anything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Chef found out like in the middle of March madness at Ryan was a Duke fan.
Speaker 3: Yeah he was. I was sitting there.
Speaker 1: I had my money line bets against Duke and I see Ryan every baskets a yes, and I'm like, I was cheering against Duke and I'm like, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Like we want Dick to lose? And he's like, no, I'm a Duke fan.
Speaker 4: Quick quiz what NFL team do I like Cardinals? Wrong, I hate those. I'll start with who I want the Cardinals actually.
Speaker 3: Ever want to go in? What pick do you have? The third?
Speaker 4: We have the four Cardinals third.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys were that bad? We know?
Speaker 6: Yeah drafting huh, I said, we know who the Cardinals are drafting.
Speaker 4: I don't think I do not want the Cardinals to fuck up, but I do believe the Cardinal will probably fuck up. All I want at three is a tackle one of those top two. The names are escaping me. Yeah, is that the Miami guy?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want him I would be okay with love, but we have so many holes on god forsaken team, and we just paid two running backs in the offseason, so like, if they took a running back, it would just be a short sighted decision. And and then there's rumors of the Cardinals trading back into the first round to get Ty Simpson quarterback Alabama. I don't really want I don't really want him. He could be good, like god knows, he'll probably be better than Gardner Minshew and Jacoby Brissett. But that's just not like a name that excites you. The quarterback class is like kind of weak. I'd rather wait for like Arch or or somebody like to get me like excited. So the Cardinals just take a tackle, build it, build it up the long way. You don't gotta I mean.
Speaker 5: Are you going to be starting a tank for Arch movement?
Speaker 4: It's just tank for somebody.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: Maybe if Bryce Underwood it becomes good tank for him.
Speaker 3: What is ultimate?
Speaker 1: Like, Uh wow, we really fucked this up move for you guys, this draft.
Speaker 4: Hm honestly taking Ty Simpson, which feels.
Speaker 3: Right the show not this show, But yeah, I would I would root for Ty Simpson.
Speaker 4: I have like nothing against Ty Simpson. Like I said, it's just like the only one linked him it like is the Cardinals and they're just notoriously bad drafters. We went a stretch. We went on a stretch for a few years back when I was in college. I guess it was like twenty nineteen or twenty twenty whatever. We took a linebacker in the first round every single year, and it's just like, you do not need all these linebackers. And then they were all busted except for one of them, Hasn Reddick, who.
Speaker 3: Was no longer with the team after two years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, who bolted, wised up, got out of town. All I want for the Cardinals this is like the least expectations I've ever had in the Cardinals draft, the least excited I've been.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say that you've seen, Like, is this the least excited joy for it is?
Speaker 4: Vibes are down, Kyler's gone, He's gonna go win a Super Bowl Minnesota. Well, yeah, I'm not trying to get long winded. I have no hope. I just want the Cardinals to draft a tackle, Like, let's just do this the normal way.
Speaker 1: I feel like the taking if you, if you take love. It's interesting because you guys have three running backs that can all play. They're not like you don't have any them. Yeah, Algier, Benson and uh Connor. Yep, those are all solid backs who like all can produce.
Speaker 4: That's just like a running back room that you don't need a draft a running back at three with. It's not like those are your running backs of the future. They're getting older, they're not that great. Like, you don't need to draft a superstar running back with that running back round and you're like, you're not a good team, You're not a contender. Don't draft a stud playmaker, like draft draft a big ugly, just like just.
Speaker 3: You guys drafted a big ugly two years ago.
Speaker 4: I love Paris Paris Johnson's awesome, but he's the only one on that line that can do anything.
Speaker 2: I mean, I I see the to get her like his Marino is a right tackle and like, so you would have your left tackle right tackle locked up for uh the foreseeable future. But I mean, you got Michael Wilson, and that's kind of it in your receiving cord unless you guys signed somebody that.
Speaker 4: I you think Marvin Harrison Junior will like shit, Yeah, I forgot about him exactly though, Like that's the that's the problem.
Speaker 3: The fact that I'm saying Michael Wilson.
Speaker 4: Tredy McBride is basically wide receiver one, you know, Like I'm not worried about weapons, like I said, team's dog shit. They got good players like every NFL team does, but they're just like you don't need Jordan, you don't need to add like all these shiny new toy You're shining new toys last year won three games. So anyways, I'll get off my soabucks French warfare.
Speaker 1: Maybe you guys get love and then start running triple option with the four backs you guys have.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna throw up, all right, Shepherd Jack, please get take this away from me.
Speaker 5: You got a chef.
Speaker 1: Titans are in a very interesting spot. You know, we are historically horribly We're horrible at drafting. We've had a couple of good years, one of them last year's a good one. I really like Berganzi. I think this guy knows the stuff, famous for drafting, the likes Patrick Mahomes for the Chiefs, uh, you know, scouts very heavily. I think Titans are in a like it's a very I don't want to I want to be careful. I speak, Uh, this is gonna be a hard spot for us to lose in. We have a couple holes that we need filled that there's plenty of talent in those spots. At the end of the day, Like, even if the guy doesn't pan out leaving draft night, I would be shocked if I walk away going, wow, we found a way to screw this up. So if Love is on the board at four, I think you take Love, you get a star running back to go with ward. The guy that can go in the slot, catch passes is still kind of a beast get through tackles. He's not you know, like a a chan where you're kind of worrying about him getting hurt. If not, we I would like to trade back if we were Sunny Styles as the pick. That's kind of the one where I'm not too happy if we take Sunny Styles at four. If we can, I'd rather just trade back, take a late second, and then like you know, seven through twelve, if like Seattle wants to trade up or not not Seattle, Washington. I forgot If I saw a mock on that I've seen a bunch of different trade back options. If Rville Reese is on the board, that's a winner. I'll take Oarville. Like I think, at the end of the day, Jack, I don't know how you feel. There's not a lot of world where there's not a lot where I'm just sitting there going, wow, we really, we really fucked this up.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I think Mike's gonna do well by us. He Our draft class last year produced some really awesome talent. Shimier Dk obviously, I think was probably the standout amongst people who didn't expect him to perform as well as he did. And then he'd set the rookie single season all purpose yards, which is awesome to see. Alk A Omanner was awesome. Gunner Helm is gonna be a dog.
Speaker 5: We we had some great guys. Obviously.
Speaker 6: We can talk about Cam Wore too, But I'm fully in agreements with you. I think if if Jeremiah loves on the board at four, which I don't, I see him being there because who's second pick?
Speaker 3: Jets Jets who?
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, so it'll be Fernando Rvel whoever.
Speaker 5: Cardinals are gonna suck it up with and.
Speaker 4: That's about They're the wild card man.
Speaker 3: I think they're going to get an alignment they had.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think they need that. They need it. Like should I be in the Cardinals' front office?
Speaker 6: Probably, but yeah, so if Jeremy trade backer k If Jeremiah loves there at four, definitely take him in some case. If brazinga kinda Berganzi, why do I keep saying Berzinga? If Berganzi sees a trade back option, I like the one with Dallas where we would get two first round picks for we'd we'd send our fourth pick to Dallas to get a twelfth and twentieth pick in the first round. And if you can get two first round picks in any day, that's that's a win. But I don't think you over complicated. I think you take love at four, you pay him with cam Ward, and you build for the future. Obviously, in four years when it's time to pay the man, you'll have to pay him big or you'll have to trade him. But I'm not in the business of, you know, future involvement. I want I want success tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Does it worry that? Like, I mean, you have and Collard.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and we got Khalil Mullins Michigan Boy. And we have Joey Chess Nutt. He doesn't even play, but Joey Chess will be our third down back. But yeah, I mean, I like you see, I'm pretty sure Taja and Tony are both on contract years.
Speaker 3: So they're their finally final year of their deal.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I could be incorrect on that, but I know one of them is so at some point where there have to pay them for kind of a B tier running back if you can consider them that. I just think Jeremy Love has so much star power it'd be great for a low level market team like the Titans.
Speaker 4: Easy to market, new uniforms, new stadium next year.
Speaker 5: Right, So I mean, I'm I'm all on board for Love.
Speaker 6: I wasn't until we did a lot offseason moves and filled some of the holes because we obviously need interior linemen bad and I think we'll get those guys. But if you have the potential to get, you know, a high caliber all star player like Jeremi I Love, you gotta take the shot. But at the end of the day, I trust Mike Poorgonzi. He's he's gonna do well by us. I think he's gonna be in the office for a decade plus with the Titans, so at least I hope so.
Speaker 5: But that's where I'm at.
Speaker 4: And if y'all are wondering if you heard Chef leave, he leaned over, whispered in my ear, fuck this shit, and then just left. I was just kidding out what some work to do. But Jeff Chef, I don't know if he'll be back, but he's got some work. Dandeles. Now it's down to three.
Speaker 5: Now, it's yeah, I mean it's just a draft preview. I was just on Chef's camp too.
Speaker 3: But for the Chiefs save the ninth overall pick, which is did they really nine?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 3: Did they get the nine naturally? I think so?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, they just had a terrible season. No, right, I just checked like a mock draft. I mean, I I'm not tapped in with anything like y'all are, but right now they're projected to take rub and Bain, which is like kind of sick. However, we have George carloftics, we have Chris Jones, like we have like just ran a couple other random d linemen that are yeah, good enough to make plays. So it's like, I don't know if that's necessarily where we need help. I think I would love to draft a wide receiver, like it'd be sick to get Carnel Tit or Jordan Tyson. I'm kind of cool with either.
Speaker 4: I've seen a mark with both of them there, and I always see a mock of the Chiefs getting like a receiver in their first round, no matter where they're drafting, Like, how fuck do these I mean.
Speaker 2: We drafted get into the chief We drafted Sky Moore two or three years ago out of Western Michigan. He I think he maybe played in his two or three year career with the Chiefs. I think he played maybe seventy five STAPs. So it's like then he he immediately goes to the Niners and starts making play.
Speaker 4: So it's like, then you get Rashi Rice.
Speaker 2: We have Rashi Rice. I don't think we have Jewju anymore. I don't believe we have Hollywood Brown anymore.
Speaker 4: We Travis kelce is getting old. Yeah, he gonna be able to.
Speaker 2: Oh a person I was I literally just thought about this, like if we like I think he's a later round pick. But like Michael Trigg got a Baylor to learn under Travis Kelcey like, I think he's a more Michael Trigg's, a more athletic, more explosive Travis Kelce. But like if Trav is to able to like teach him all of the little nuances and stuff that he knows, I think Trag would be an awesome pick later. I don't know what other picks the Chiefs.
Speaker 4: Have pats out the whole year, right, Basically, he'll come. Didn't he tear it like towards the end.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he tore it in like January, So I think he would be back probably. I think he'll be gone or he'll be out all September. But I feel like we signed somebody that is like, Okay, we signed Justin Fields.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 3: I was trying to think too, which could be fun.
Speaker 2: Like I'm still in the camp of like Justin Fields is a good quarterback.
Speaker 4: I'm out on that camp, but I do think it could be a fun bridge.
Speaker 2: I mean, he like what you you you watch his highlights, Yes it's from college, but he's not running all like he can cert. We all know he can run. But he's making really good throws in like the National Championship in the semi final and stuff.
Speaker 4: He can make the throws. His problem's always been look at us like breaking down. Yeah, his problem's always been like he's in the NFL, like like he just reads it slower. So his yeah, his throws like don't look as good because when you're throwing a good ball late, it's a bad Well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like I mean, Pat probably comes back in October, and so we just kind of need to like probably mid to late October because they don't want to rush him back.
Speaker 3: But I feel like if we're able to go through those first six weeks or so, I feel great.
Speaker 4: Well they released it order the schedule yet, because like.
Speaker 3: They think that is released in May, that's gonna be.
Speaker 4: A huge part of it because if the front end of that schedule is like division heavy, yeah, the Chiefs might just like take an all on the season and just regroup. Because like if you're playing if you're playing the Chargers in the Broncos like three of the first half your games of your season.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're kind of cooked.
Speaker 2: But I think what's great is that the Chiefs, because they came second to last and in the AFC West, they'll be playing the second to last teams in whatever the division, whatever divisions that they're playing, So that's the like positive of their of the schedule release. But I would love to get a wide receiver. We haven't really had like a stud wide receiver until since Tyreek Hill, and we didn't even I think we drafted him. Yeah, but like there's rumors of him coming back. I don't know if we I don't even know if we have the money to afford him. But I think be Cornell t would be awesome. Jordan Tys would be awesome. I just like just weapons. I mean, we got Kenneth Walker bet, Like now.
Speaker 4: I forgot about that. That's a good that's huge, and like better than Pachecko.
Speaker 2: You gotta love the way Pacheco runs, but he does he wastes so much energy. Yeah, and like it's like the Gretty Like I love it, and like he's he's not the best player, but like, yes, so getting the Super Bowl MVP is huge. I'm excited for that. But I mean, I I'm not as I think everybody knows who's watching. I'm not as tapped in as all everybody else is with their team. I know enough and like I know the players and stuff, but it's like Andy Reids, Andy Reid he's gonna he's gonna make something shake. But yeah, I would love I would love weapons, And like we were and we need another dB because we got rid of Trent McDuffie. He was an all pro, so we need we need one. I think wide receiver, dB and tight end. I think those are three three spots we need to fill. And I think the wide receiver's pretty heavy. Yeah, Like if you get Carnel Tat or Jordan Tyson in the beginning, you're straight. I think I don't know what the tight end class is looking like. I think Michael Triggs the number one or even the citys. Yeah, those three I think are the top three.
Speaker 4: I know. I don't know if this pop your opinion, Like just like prepping some of the draft stuff tonight and like seeing mock drafts for the order and like the teams in the first round and seeing all these names, and maybe I'm just like maybe I'm starting to follow it less or just get lost in the in the buzz of it all. But I just feel like this draft class is not as strong as other draft classes have been. I feel like that, and I feel like that's said every once in a while, but this year, I just feel like there's really I guess it always has to do with the quarterbacks. That's how you feel like the draft is like super strong. But I don't know. Maybe I just don't follow college as much I used because like I'm just seeing these names.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't know, Like there's gonna be some really good players I think that come out of it. I think it's not as weak as people are thinking.
Speaker 4: That's no, That's what I'm saying. Like I I think I just don't know. Yeah, because I'm seeing all these players, I'm like, what.
Speaker 2: You think of just like some random teams, Like I mean you think of Texas Tech, and like Jacob Rodriguez, he's gonna be a study. Like granted he's like the best player on their team, but like, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, it'll be it'll be interesting to see.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is like where the NFL hype starts, the NFL s's hype starts to happen, and then it'll take like a month off and then it's like, all right, this schedule drops and then things are gonna start ramping up soon. But I'm excited to see who everybody takes. I'm wish we were up in Pittsburgh. I will say I wish I was up in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 6: Just I don't Yeah, yeah, I mean, I mean, have you all been to Pittsburgh.
Speaker 3: I'm from Pennsylvania. I've never been to Pittsburgh.
Speaker 6: I've never been to Pittsburgh, So I don't want to step on anyone's toes. But Pittsburgh has never been a city that makes me want to go to it. And shout out to Derek Whitten, we love them and he speaks very highly of his home. So I'm not here trashing the city. And she doesn't get me juiced up when I'm like, let's go to Pittsburgh, but the Steele City gotta give respect to those hardy yinsers out there, whatever that means.
Speaker 2: I feel like the only reason I would want to go is because of like you see PNC Park at the baseball stadium, it's like kind of renowned, as one want to go there, one of the most gorgeous baseball stadiums. And then also like.
Speaker 6: So like right off the bat, it's like you want to go to a city because they're baseball park. That to me speaks all I need to know about a city, and I would love to go to penc Park. It sounds like a great time, But what are we doing after the game?
Speaker 3: For sure?
Speaker 2: Like, I mean, I feel like Pittsburgh and Philly, it is like they're kind of the same in the sense of like it's gritty, it's hard working, it's out the mud.
Speaker 5: I feel like the people are good.
Speaker 6: They're probably a great hang. You pull belly up in a bar somewhere, you're gonna hear some good story.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's got some Both Philly and Pittsburgh both has some dark sides to it if you venture down that path.
Speaker 4: But I don't know why I want to make a competition, But like, at least Philly has like some history. I mean, they all have history, but I'm talking like us history.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I want to go to Philly really bad of that stuff.
Speaker 3: Steel City, I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Pittsburgh. I'm not saying he doesn't have history. History, Yeah, different kind of Like I'm interested in what's going on in Philly, all right, I want to go there.
Speaker 6: But also the reason I'm totally o code being in Nashville is we went to Green Bay last year tightened to the number one draft pick. Like as a Titans fan for that experience. It's not getting better than interviewing cam Ward getting a photo with him right after he gets drafted.
Speaker 5: So I checked that box.
Speaker 6: So I'm glad for the Derek stepped up and uh, he's from Pittsburgh.
Speaker 3: I would have been. I was telling if Derek doesn't go, that'd be fucked up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm glad he mentioned it to me, and I was like, no, absolutely, he should go. I mean he knows the lay of the land, probably all like the good spots, the parts of town to avoid.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of like, how I am in Philly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sure, not at all. Sure, anytime Dallas's asked about him, like, sure, tell them man, I don't go out.
Speaker 3: Uh how long? How long have we been going?
Speaker 5: Twenty minutes?
Speaker 2: We want to talk about some busts. I know, Jack, you have some feelings on some busts that the Titans have taken.
Speaker 6: I mean, if we talk about busts, you can't even move forward without mentioning Isaiah Wilson, Georgia all time bust first round draft pick. Absolute Cheeks gets arrested for what was he was drag racing like around Nashville. He was terrible, He was never focused. He's one of the worst picks the Titans have ever had. But in general, if we're going to talk about all time busts, I feel like Trey Lance definitely up there.
Speaker 4: And they traded so much to get them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's definitely not one, But I mean, I just feel so bad. My heart goes out.
Speaker 6: To any of these athletes who spent their whole lives perfecting their craft, going to college, getting a degree even though they're only there for athletics, and then only to go to the NFL and end up on a website where you're in the top five biggest busts in NFL history.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's got that can't feel good. I'm trying to.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at I know one for the Cardinals that's recent another Isaiah Isaiah Simmons, and I think.
Speaker 3: Oh god, he was like my favorite player coming out of that draft. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And the thing is like he was so hyped by everybody, like can't miss Swiss army knife like safety linebacker, Like everybody thought he was going to be a stud, like no doubt. And that's one of the like the Cardinals took a linebacker again. But it's like, all right, this one is like BPA best player be able to take them. And I honestly blame the Cardinals for his career going south because they just didn't know how to use him, and they just he had some flashes and then he just kind of fizzled out and it was kind of sad to see. But that's just kind of the Cardinal way.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to look up Chiefs drafts because I feel like chief Chiefs busts because I feel like they're Chiefs are kind of like other than like this guy more and like ones here and here and there, Like they draft historically pretty well.
Speaker 3: But I do remember, do you guys remember.
Speaker 2: Jonathan Baldwin coming out of Pittsburgh in twenty eleven.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I remember he was.
Speaker 3: I think he was right wide receiver. He was right before.
Speaker 2: He was right before Tyler Boyd at Pittsburgh and like he I think he may have been there with Leshaun McCoy, I'm not sure, or Aaron Donald, but I remember like legitimately playing with him in like college football or NCAA like twenty ten or whatever year it was, and like this guy was a stud and like we drafted wide receiver. I think that was back when we probably still had Dwayne Bow I love those two. Those two are gonna tear it up. But he kind of sucked.
Speaker 4: Yes, we're gonna receivers. I'm also very close to put Marv on bust watch.
Speaker 3: Oh this is this is a big year for Marv.
Speaker 4: Had a good rookie year for a rookie. But last year it wasn't even like that. The Cardinals are bad and he he wasn't like, you know, nobody was doing good like he legit was dropping balls, fucking up.
Speaker 3: I forget was it a Thursday night game? But it was it was or was.
Speaker 4: It the Thursday night and they came back to tie the Seattle Seahawks world champs. Didn't know that at the time, thought we were thought we were hanging with some bombs and then uh, they kick it out of bound. The Seahawks hit a game when a field goal. But yeah, Marv, the ball like skipped off his hands that game for like damn near pick six.
Speaker 3: He also he didn't have to get like the tying touchdown though, touchdown.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not the tying one, but the the first one. And he did Moss Witherspoon. But he he just had bad moments all year. He didn't really have anything stand up besides that catch. So he's on bus watch. He's not a bust. He on bust watch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm fine.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm trying to think of other teams, but I mean.
Speaker 2: I feel that, like Zach Wilson has has to be a bust now. Yeah, one I forgot for you.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, how did I not bring that out?
Speaker 3: The Rosen one? That is that might be up there with JaMarcus Russell.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And if you see who was taken in the draft, other quarterbacks that Rosen was was with, that's bad.
Speaker 3: It's like having like five of them or three or four of them, either one.
Speaker 4: And Josh Allen Lamar, Yeah, it's bad.
Speaker 3: Was my homes in that draft?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean there was like three or four of them that are all pro level quarterbacks. And then we took Josh Rosen and he didn't even he lasted one year we got rid of him.
Speaker 3: Did he kind of start all games all the games?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean pretty much his rookie year, he would just I want to say, he started like nine the games and he was just bad. And then that coach Steve Wilks, that was his one and only year there as well.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I remember him.
Speaker 4: That was just a bad situation. Yeah, that's that's I forgot about. I think I was protecting myself. I think subconsciously protecting myself forgetting about Josh Rose. The Cardinals just name any first round draft pick they had besides Kyler, and then they're probably a bust, which is sad and Larry Fitz. I'm talking like I'm talking. I'm talking like recent.
Speaker 2: I feel like between Larry Fits and uh, Kyler was Buddha first round pick.
Speaker 4: Mmm, he's either late first or sade Hat Pete was good. But see like that that's more like towards Larry's era. Yeah, because because I don't know an an Quan Bolden I think was the first round pick.
Speaker 3: He was just good.
Speaker 4: The Cardinals have not drafted good like I think Will Johnson was a good pick last year. He's first round talent, but they didn't get him in the first round, so he isn't clear that we got a good first round draft. Yeah, I'm really down on the card Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's just the pessimism of of Coop is really coming out in this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like it's just like, but it's warranted.
Speaker 4: It's different than my other team. My other teams I like straight up hate watch and that's how I enjoy watching my sports. Like this, these fuckers can't do anything. But the Cardinals truly are just taking the wind out of my sails. It's it's pretty sad. Remember my first love. Basically it will be your last. Yeah. Yeah. The Rangers aren't doing any favors either.
Speaker 3: At least you got the Stars in the in the playoffs.
Speaker 4: So yeah. Anyways, enough about me.
Speaker 3: We feel good.
Speaker 5: We can be done.
Speaker 6: As we're at twenty seven minutes. It's a quick one.
Speaker 2: Like you mentioned, I have what I'd be remiss if I didn't say. Your boy got his first PR package.
Speaker 5: Mitch been talking about this PR package.
Speaker 3: I think it's so funny.
Speaker 4: Is can we stitch a video and do it?
Speaker 3: It's a two minute video. I too minutes.
Speaker 5: How much stuff they give you?
Speaker 3: Two pole?
Speaker 2: This a sweatshirt, the shorts I wore yesterday in a pair of pants is it is the Local Boy Outfitters. They are a South Carolina Columbia. It feels pretty good company. My shout out m F she got me in. One of her students is now like I don't know if he's ahead of marketing and PR or like in that marketing PR like section of the company. But their stuff is legit. This is one of their hoodies right now, just another free PR show. But go check them out. There is stuff is really really comfortable. But yeah, I think it's I made a video. Whether it sees the light of day, I'm not sure, but doing a hall is kind of fun.
Speaker 4: It should it should see the day.
Speaker 2: I think I might eventually post it, whether I posted on my story or post on TikTok or something.
Speaker 6: But it like, damn, you're gonna story them. Local Boy Outfitters is listening. Mitch won't give a fuck about you.
Speaker 3: That is not true. Story, that's not true. Hard.
Speaker 2: I texted the guy back and I was like, hey, like, thank you guy.
Speaker 5: You texted him in private.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Mike, shout out, Mike.
Speaker 5: Shout out Mike.
Speaker 2: Shout out Mike for sending me this stuff. I texted him. He hasn't responded yet.
Speaker 5: Like, oh, so you're you're waiting for the response.
Speaker 2: I'm waiting to see like hey, like if he's wondered, like, hey, do you can.
Speaker 5: You care if promote y'all's business?
Speaker 2: And so I was like like, I so I made the video without him asking me to. So it's like, hey, if you want me to post it, I will, And like we could collab. We could get a little thing going.
Speaker 4: We're giving the audience to the behind the scenes of business dealings.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean I didn't get paid at all for this, so and uh a little inside ball for the listeners. If you are a clothing distributor or some kind of business, you were always gonna want free promotion.
Speaker 5: So go ahead and post that. We let's just get it up right.
Speaker 3: Now inside the bus. It's not sponsored by anybody.
Speaker 5: He could could be.
Speaker 2: We don't have you don't as you when you guys watch the episode. We don't have any watermarks anywhere. Yes, we are under a fan duel company, Chef, but but clothing, clothing isn't isn't a sports book or anything. So like we're looking for some clothing stuff. If you want to send it, here.
Speaker 3: Are we talking about. You are package, our package.
Speaker 4: This episode just get revived.
Speaker 1: Let's go chef, all right, our If there's anyone out there who owns any kind of cooking supply company made in if you're listening, any kind of big cupboards, knive company. If you make custom knives out there, I will make cooking videos using your knives. If a golf company, you have sick polos, great hats, send them my way.
Speaker 3: We'll do some golf flogs out there. The local boy, the local boy. That's that's my here. I got two polos. One of them is literally called the dirty Myrtle transfusion fired.
Speaker 5: Mitch does.
Speaker 3: Not even true.
Speaker 6: Jack shut up Mitch, truly. Mitch won't post the He made a two minute try on haul and he's like, I might post it on my private story.
Speaker 3: I didn't just putting words in now. No. I am waiting for a response. If he's like, hey, do you mind, and I'll be like you think.
Speaker 6: In any world he's gonna be like, no, dude, do not promote our business that I've been putting my life into.
Speaker 3: No. But I'm like, hey, if i'm I want to collapse with y'all, oh for sure, for sure, I'm not post it just to post it.
Speaker 5: When'd you text him? I texted him, is it over forty eight hours?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Could they send this package to a lot of people?
Speaker 2: I texted him? So he texted me what Wednesday, April fifteenth, to last Wednesday, uh, and said hey, just got a pack like it'll be there headed your way and said, hey, Mike, got your package?
Speaker 5: Was this when'd you get the package?
Speaker 3: I got the package Tuesday?
Speaker 5: So you texted him on Tuesday.
Speaker 3: I texted him on Tuesday.
Speaker 5: Recording Thursday. All right, you're still on a You're still in a window.
Speaker 3: It'll be forty eight hours come six pm tonight.
Speaker 5: Basically draft time.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 6: If Bernana Mendoza is a raider, you're cooked at that point. If they have a responded, I mean, because if not, you got to call him say what the up?
Speaker 5: Mike?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, but yeah, I you gotta check this shit out. I'll check it out. I'm gonna look directly in the camera for this. If any company is out there, I will be a shell shill.
Speaker 5: Is that the right word for you?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: I will be a vessel for your company in exchange for free stuff. There's nothing too low that I will not do. You send me tell me what to do. I'll jump off a building. I don't care. I like free things. I will market it. If it's golfer cooking related or any kind of clothing that looks sick, I do not care.
Speaker 3: I will be there.
Speaker 1: My DMS I Instagram is Chef Hanning and Jack Hanning Underscore. My email is Jahanning at businwtv dot com. If you need to reach me, just let me know. I'll be there in a second notice.
Speaker 4: See, he is not desperate at all.
Speaker 6: There's one thing that separates Mitch and Chef. Chef is hard gritting, his his his merch.
Speaker 5: What he's posting it on the hard grid. He's not storing this merchant.
Speaker 3: I haven't said I wasn't gonna post it. I said I might post it to my story.
Speaker 5: And then you just said you might post it?
Speaker 4: Why each other up from the inside, man, because this is what they want. This is what they want.
Speaker 5: Division amongst the ranks.
Speaker 3: Break us apart slowly. But like I I think I personally think it's funny. I'll have you guys watch it if you want to. Oh, it's probably amazing, and I like, I felt like I kind of crushed it, so therefore I might just put I I will post it. I will gotta throw it on the grid. On the grid.
Speaker 5: You hear that it'll be posted.
Speaker 3: Before It'll be posted before the draft. I'm going to text him be like.
Speaker 5: Oh, Timeline.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going to text the guy and be like, hey, I will I'm gonna send you guys a collab.
Speaker 3: I made a haul video. What are we doing here?
Speaker 5: What's there?
Speaker 6: What's their follower account? Like, not that that matters. I'm just curious if they're trying to big dog you.
Speaker 3: I think it's a smaller Uh yeah.
Speaker 6: So, I mean it would be only their best end to get a little collab going local.
Speaker 3: Fifty thousand followers.
Speaker 5: Oh shit, you're not getting a collab. I don't think. I gotta check this out. Check out Local Boy Outfitters, Local Boy Outfitters.
Speaker 3: Bro. There they are. I'm telling you they are legit. What are they are?
Speaker 1: They like a Carolina style, like like it's with the with the fishing hoodies and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: It's like like like oh yeah, like outer banks kind.
Speaker 6: Of like I'm not gonna dog anyone's business, but as someone who is a social guy, I work in this business. I know the engagement and it doesn't match the followers. But that's okay. If they bought followers, that's fine.
Speaker 3: But also no, I'm saying, like, dude, does.
Speaker 6: They do a very specific aesthetic that you're going for so.
Speaker 2: Just imagine a collab of me. It's just my apartment and like all of their pictures are like beachy and shit like there's.
Speaker 3: Some Yeah, their stuff is is I like, is a good quality as well? Yes, Like, despite what Jack has been saying and trying to undermine my pr package, their stuff is real deal.
Speaker 5: They also posted two days ago, right around the time you texted him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I'm gonna I'm gonna reach out to be like, hey, I made a video, would love to collab with y'all the balls in your court, mic.
Speaker 6: I mean they've got two legends following them to Cornbread Cowboy and Steven Garcia. Oh South Carolina. God, yeah, I mean there step. Their stuff is really nice. Coop felt it. He was feeling me up earlier. Jack gave me a compliment on the.
Speaker 3: Shorts they do.
Speaker 6: They've been it's hugging your biceps. Well, looks like a like a light material that you can use in the summer.
Speaker 5: Maybe at night time.
Speaker 2: You'll see it. You'll see it in a in my hall. I literally said, if it's cold in the morning, you're golfing, pop this on then you're playing, and then once it warms up, you take it off and you're chilling.
Speaker 1: I'm playing a little golf this weekend at a high, highly esteemed course in Tennessee.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of pumped.
Speaker 5: Where are you playing.
Speaker 1: It's called Lake Tonsie and Crossfield, the golf capital of Tennessee.
Speaker 5: Across so many times for golf trips.
Speaker 6: Awesome little town, especially if you meet locals from Crossfille.
Speaker 5: It's so funny.
Speaker 6: It's just old people who like are retiring there and Crossfill's it's like an anomaly.
Speaker 1: I always find it so interesting when you get you can tell you're in East Tennessee if anyone's from the state, because you get into the mountains and people eight. All of a sudden, the people start talking bigger, talking top.
Speaker 3: Of the mouth. They start talking like you a little bit. No, I'm a little more drawn a little bit. This is a nash A little bit you.
Speaker 1: Got you get out in the in the hills people start That's when you really can't like, it's hard to understand people.
Speaker 3: Well, I start tripping up. Coops got a roll.
Speaker 2: He's got to help his girlfriend with his car, with her car.
Speaker 3: That's all we got. Chefs, sign us out, you brought us insigne us out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is episode forty five of Inside the Bus.
Speaker 3: Your throat again. It's an allergy season.
Speaker 4: Hey, I've been there. I declared that before every sentence I say so, my voice doesn't crack, So.
Speaker 1: Just yeah, it's been a rough week. Episode forty five of Inside the Bus. That is it, folks, See you next week.