Speaker 1: Good morning, Andrew.
Speaker 2: It might be afternoon or evening or whenever you listen to this podcast, but for us, it's morning.
Speaker 1: Some boys Fox for.
Speaker 3: Some boys do not say wait, these two boys will save that two barsters because they are in a cereal boat reviewing cereals.
Speaker 1: Scott and Andrew in a cereal boat.
Speaker 2: Good taking some new one sense.
Speaker 4: What's up, buddy, I'm good, Harry. I'm at that super Bowl? Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 1: Well, when this had aired the super Bowl this last.
Speaker 4: Night is yesterday? Yeah? Yeah about that?
Speaker 1: So cool?
Speaker 4: Yeah you think Jason Kelsey won it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think Jason Kelsey won it.
Speaker 4: That's that's on the team, the Bird team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's on the team. Yeah, he's not actually on the bird Chiefs. That's that's Kansas City.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Chiefs.
Speaker 1: The Eagles on the other team. I didn't mean like the bird team. I know, I know, But how did you know if you just said the wrong thing.
Speaker 2: I wasn't even thinking about the Eagles. I was thinking about the little tomahawk things. I thought it looked like a bird. Never mind the Chief thing. Isn't there a feather there somewhere There's a feather. That's what I'm thinking of No, I think they don't do that anymore.
Speaker 4: Of the feathers.
Speaker 1: No, because that was the racist or something. The Redskins, the Chiefs.
Speaker 4: The Chiefs do that. Indian Chiefs have a feather hello, But.
Speaker 1: I don't think the Indian. I don't think the Kansas City Chiefs their mascot. I don't think is that anyway? We never talked about this.
Speaker 2: Thank you General Mills for sending us the Jason Kelsey toast Crunch that was limited edition at Walmart stores.
Speaker 4: I don't think you can get it anymore. But look at that big.
Speaker 2: Old box box anyway, Welcome to Serial Killers. That was the Yeah see, I told you feathers.
Speaker 1: I know that was the Redskins, who are now the Commanders, right.
Speaker 2: The Chiefs though, go to the Chief's logo. I know it's just the arrow Is it just an arrowhead or something like that?
Speaker 1: Kansas City huge football fan, I could tell I it was the bird team.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then it was Jason Kelsey playing for the Bird team.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, yeah, see it's the arrowhead.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 4: That's also very offensive.
Speaker 1: I don't think it is. Oh, I don't know what are you Native American?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, keep speaking anyway. Welcome to the podcast. Why is everyone so offended? Why can't I say words anymore? I'm being monitored?
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 2: We are going to do a little test here. We're gonna go back to the two serial format for this episode. Only if you all like it, then maybe we'll continue on with it. If not, what what are we doing? Do you remember when we started Serial Killers? Go back to like the first couple dozen episodes. Okay, we only did two cereals. We did one new, one classic. That was our That was the formula stick, that was our formula at the beginning.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: When we had a third, we bounced it up. Oh yeah, because there were so many cereals. Now it's starting to die down just a tad. Okay, there's not a whole lot that we haven't done yet, even though we still come up with brand new ones every week.
Speaker 1: So we're just gonna do to this episode. Okay, Yeah, we're gonna give you two cereals. What is the ten ten wins line?
Speaker 2: You give us twenty two minutes, We'll give you the world, which I never understood because it's not you give.
Speaker 1: Us fifteen minutes, We'll give you two bowls a serious. But it might be boxes.
Speaker 2: It might be shorter now though I don't think so. I'm trying to get to the part where he says, it's my life.
Speaker 4: No, we're gonna lose the thing.
Speaker 1: I gotta fast, just play it. He says it right there anyway, you just I wanted him to say it, because he just did. He just did go back, keep missing it? Are you why.
Speaker 4: He doesn't even really say it there?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: He doesn't really good at the end, right, it's life.
Speaker 1: Life, That's all I wanted him to say. Life. Oh, because are we doing a life cereal?
Speaker 4: We're doing the new life cereals.
Speaker 1: What are we not trying Kelsey crunch?
Speaker 4: Why would be a Cinemata's crunch?
Speaker 1: Bruh. I thought there was something sticky about it. It is.
Speaker 4: It looks like a beer and it's just cinemata.
Speaker 1: I didn't see any of it. I didn't even get to look at the box because I was so I showed it to you. No, I didn't look because I was too busy telling you what the Chiefs logo looked like versus the Redskins that are now the Commanders. You said they played for a bird team, but you're in a big loss.
Speaker 2: You're in a big, big hurry today. We should just go you.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but don't open up. It's collectors.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna sell it later?
Speaker 4: Maybe? No, No, definitely not.
Speaker 1: You can't say that Jason Kelcey is the one who was the he's the one who played for the Eagles.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yes, because Travis Kelsey is the one that's with Taylor Swift and then they played the Super Bowl together and he lost.
Speaker 4: Which is which?
Speaker 1: This is Jason.
Speaker 4: He's a tailor Swift guy.
Speaker 1: This one, this one is he's.
Speaker 4: A Taylor Swift guy.
Speaker 1: This is Travis Kelcey. This is Jason Kelcey. Jason Kelsey is retired.
Speaker 4: Oh so, why does he get a cereal?
Speaker 1: Because I don't know?
Speaker 4: He's right?
Speaker 1: Why does he have a football cereal because he's happy? I don't know.
Speaker 4: Don't they have a podcast together? Yes, they beat us, they did well.
Speaker 1: We weren't in the same category, Babel. They were on Podcasts of the Year. We were on a food podcast. We could have been Podcasts of the Year. Yeah, we could have. You're so right. We could have done best Beard. We would have won. Absolutely not not with my patches can we go? Okay?
Speaker 2: All right, So Andrew do you want Would you like to have healthy bones or a great immunity system?
Speaker 1: I would like to do my immunity system. You know, it's the winter, it's cold. Immunity systems are down.
Speaker 4: Now I'm gonna throw this box. Do you feel how heavy it is? Right?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's packed with vitamins. She's hearty.
Speaker 4: That's like a pound and a half.
Speaker 1: I am so excited for this, and I'll tell you why. I've always wanted them to put something in the Life Cereal.
Speaker 2: Listen, this is just a gimmick. Every cereal has stuff in it. They just don't boast about it. There's nothing more.
Speaker 1: To be happy. Can we be happy?
Speaker 4: Anyway?
Speaker 2: This is mighty Life Immunity Support. And this is strawberry blueberry bliss.
Speaker 1: I'm excited. I like strawberries, I like blueberries. I love Life Cereal.
Speaker 2: Look, they're just eating these things. They just want you to think that it's healthy and good.
Speaker 1: Remember Sleepy Cereal and you're.
Speaker 4: Getting good things out of Sleepy Cereal?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I remember the cereal that was supposed to help design to help that sleep.
Speaker 4: Right, Wow, that came and went.
Speaker 1: Really, I don't know your kids, I do. I can't even remember the name of it, like sleepy Time Cereal? Was it like do ever.
Speaker 4: Made Desao or something?
Speaker 1: Huh huh? Is that a soap opera? No, that means like sleep sleep breakfast breakfast sleep. What yeah, what are you saying?
Speaker 2: That's from the telenovela I used to watch, Oh really yeah with Eric E.
Speaker 4: Strata.
Speaker 1: Okay, what telenovella was Eric Strada on?
Speaker 4: Oh my God?
Speaker 2: He was on a dose caminos one whatever, taco bar, whatever it.
Speaker 4: Is, dude, you look it up here. In the nineties. He was huge.
Speaker 1: This has a nice smell.
Speaker 4: He was huge on that one.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I was wrong. They are not stuffed. They are extremely f Wait did you say stuffed life is never stuffed? As I was saying, I always thought that would be a great idea to have stuffed life cereal.
Speaker 2: When you're out to get addres up as a Quaker Roads guy and come bust into.
Speaker 1: The for me every time every time I'm homie goes well, could I be on Serial Killer?
Speaker 4: Yes, Quake Roads. Are you looking at my horrible, horrible face hair?
Speaker 2: No? Oh, you just looked at me. Weird anyway, So let's have some of this. It's from the farm their fresh dairy's fridge. It's form their fresh dairy's whole organic milk.
Speaker 1: Yum. Yeah, we love farm land fresh dairies.
Speaker 4: We do.
Speaker 1: We need to go out to the plant.
Speaker 4: We absolutely do. You know what.
Speaker 2: Here's here's the thing. So I have a lot of stipulations though. It has to be a Friday. You have to drive and like, but how am I going to get back?
Speaker 4: Do you know?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I know I need to go there. We need to figure out out out we need to go. Yeah, I'm always free.
Speaker 4: This is not true if you hold on open your calendar.
Speaker 1: We got a book a month out, I'm always If you tell me that on a Tuesday, I have to go out there. I have a book.
Speaker 4: I can, but I can only do it on a front.
Speaker 1: So there we go. Kids, Okay, your kids can stay home.
Speaker 2: Oh h it has your typical life texture.
Speaker 1: I don't really like this.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 2: I always love the life that like their little granules of sugar and yeah, that's my favorite part.
Speaker 1: It kind of tastes like too sweet of a juice.
Speaker 2: It tastes a little artificial, even though it's not. It says it's natural flavors. I feel like I eat too much of this, I'll get nauseous. It's good, but I don't know that I could. You know, I normally eat a whole bowl and then I refill the bowl. I can't do the refill on this one.
Speaker 1: I'm not really a big fan of this. It tastes very artificial.
Speaker 4: Can you read what it's supposed to do for you?
Speaker 1: Though? Immunity support? But what makes it so mighty? An excellent source of vitamin C, vitamin D, and zinc in every serving can help maintain a healthy immune function.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: If you look at most other cereals, they all have that too, But here they're just marketing.
Speaker 1: It an excellent source of vitamin C, D and zinc, thirty five grams of whole grains, and an excellent source of five B vitamins. Yeah, they just don't make their stuff in suit of rapids.
Speaker 4: What's your dress on there?
Speaker 1: Chicago? Oh? Okay, yeah, Chicago. Well it's a Midwestern cereal.
Speaker 4: A It's okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't really love it. I'm gonna give it two bowls and a spoon. It's kind of me it fits in the middle. For me. It tastes yeah, like a juice, like too sweet of a juice, and I don't like that really. Yeah all right, it's like a very artificially sugary juice.
Speaker 4: So he doesn't.
Speaker 1: I don't Sorry, Mikey, you don't know his name.
Speaker 2: You don't know it is that guy still a sales guy here, Mikey, I told you, Mikey.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, he was a sales guy here.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Look him up on teams. Well, see if you can find a Mikey life cereal guy.
Speaker 2: Look, I just had like seven spoons, so I'm gonna make a three balls on his spoon.
Speaker 4: Okay, I like it.
Speaker 1: I don't really love Okay, I don't really like the aftertaste either. Yeah, there's an aftertaste. There's no there's no fake sugar in it. Yeah, it doesn't matter. It's of a weird aftertaste.
Speaker 2: I think that our friend Matt senters these. I'm not sure, but I think he did. Okay, So if you did, thank you, Matt, Thank you Matt. And if you did, oh, Jamie Moon, remember Jamie. Oh, we got a big box of stuff coming. That's very excited. Although sadly. I bet it's a lot of things we already have in the sack, because when we don't have it on the website, people check the website. Oh they didn't do Mighty Life yet. Bet we're getting some Mighty Life and.
Speaker 1: They don't know that we've recorded like five months in advance. This is false. Don't don't give people that it's not true. This is pretty close to them two three weeks at moment, this one is a week, you know, Yeah, a week.
Speaker 4: I need to get my is ish together and we'll be back right after this.
Speaker 1: We're back.
Speaker 2: We're back, We're back, We're back. Welcome back to the Farmland Fresh Dairy Studio. I'm Scotty B and I'm Andrew and this is Serial Killers. Wow, that was a little why do you Why do you repeat your saith because you know they already know what they're listening to you.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's true, but I don't know. That was fun. I like that. Okay, I liked it.
Speaker 2: Oh all right, so let's move on to the next life. Okay, this one is full of stuff to support healthy bones. Vanilla so I which it's just the same as Vanilla Life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which I like Vanilla Life. It's another heavy ass. But do you see I just spit out on the box there. Look, it's like a whole crumb. That's a lot.
Speaker 2: So it's Mighty Life from Quaker Multi Grain Cereal. And this one's supports record on that really, bro, I think I did yes.
Speaker 1: Recording in progress, right you heard?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay. Helps build and maintain strong bones with an excellent source of vitamin D and calcium fine and more calcium when you add the formula first areas organic home milk.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: Well, that's really really cool and I love that. And it is Farm Freshman's nineteen fourteen. Do you notice that you do that sometimes?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 1: You talk really really past and then.
Speaker 2: You go like this, let me tell you something. Oh you're driving in this morning. I could be the voice of the Spanish radios.
Speaker 1: Oh you've said this same bull chat.
Speaker 2: No, I want to do it right now, okay, because you just reminded me the voice so lysioso.
Speaker 4: Nah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But so there's a new there's a new like Spanglish radio station, income and so all their songs ninety percent of their songs are all in English. They're all like you know, Lionel Richie and and you know, Cindy Lauper and all that kind of stuff. It's all like eighties and nineties whatever. And but in between the songs they speak Spanish. There's no people. It's just like the voice guy he goes no when dio Cho punto yet day fay about York, Like I can do that.
Speaker 1: Okay, you give me any number and I'll do it quick. Give me a radio frequency? Uh one hundred point eight? Uh sieno ocho fam a Wow.
Speaker 4: I was good.
Speaker 1: But wait a minute, there is no point eight. You donpe you know nothing about radio.
Speaker 4: There is no there is it.
Speaker 1: There's why one hundred? It's one hundred point seven? What why one hundred? In Miami? It's one hundred point seven?
Speaker 2: I said, there's no even numbers. You know nothing about radio. I don't nothing, and I went along with it.
Speaker 1: You read for the wrong I just like that in your hypothetical throw me any number. I'm still wrong. I still am wrong.
Speaker 4: You were wrong.
Speaker 1: It's you like stop or something like, wait, that's not real. Yeah, it's not real. You're going to give you a number? Did you yell at me? What trouble?
Speaker 2: Where they do that on TV shows? And movies, they're like ninety six point six. There's no such thing.
Speaker 1: Diamond just yelled at me. All right.
Speaker 4: Anyway, So here's.
Speaker 2: Here's our mighty life, very vanilla andy, if you could just hit me with some of that farmland fresh staries, whole organic milk, of course, from the sixty four ounce carton?
Speaker 4: How much of sixty four ounces a lot? One half gallon? Wow? God, learn about weights and measures?
Speaker 1: Bro Okay? How many? Wait? Okay? So if this is a half gallon and a gallon has what twelve pints? What now twelve pints equals one gallon? Who? I'm pretty sure that's.
Speaker 4: The Why are you going to go by pints?
Speaker 1: Because and we tell you how much blood our blood drives have donated, and we've done a lot of gallons. Is this me?
Speaker 2: That's so much milk? Well, the littlest ones are half pints. That's what you used to get in school, little half pipe in the safety pup. Then there's the pints.
Speaker 1: Then there is well, we've done over forty gallons of blood quartz, which means that have imagine how many of these would be filled with blood? I know? Isn't that cool?
Speaker 2: H just does not taste like Vanilla Life. Even though it's real flavor. It tastes like frosting. It's a little artificial tasting.
Speaker 1: Did Biff start working at Life. I'll tell you something. The regular vanilla Life is so much better. This is not good. I give this a bowl in a spoon. Huh too sweet? Not good?
Speaker 4: Too sweet?
Speaker 1: Yeah it does.
Speaker 2: It does have that little aftertaste, which is not good. It's got the little stevia aftertaste. But there's no stevia in it.
Speaker 1: Do not mess with the Life brand. What are you doing?
Speaker 4: They did, there's just an addition.
Speaker 1: It's not like they changed it. I'm really saying. I'm worried that they might have changed the original Life cereal. Now. No, there's the sugar is right there. It's not good. This is not good. Oh it's it's got to feralols. Okay, yeah, and that's where that tastes right now. Oh yeah, to Phara rolls.
Speaker 4: You know what that is?
Speaker 1: Yes, it preserves freshness. Oh really, yes, Okay, it is a preservative. Okay, So learn about life. Yeah, I'll learn about life. Let me just go back to school and study about.
Speaker 4: To learn about Shut up.
Speaker 1: I hate everything about this podcast. I'm done audio, go wat eight see any good luck getting there. I'm going to give it two balls in a spoon. It's all right, but I don't love it. I really want to go and buy a box of life, just to make sure that they because this is a new logo, they've done new branding for it. Well that has a little cock eyed, a little what do you call the dot on the eye? A dot on an eye?
Speaker 4: It's got to be a name for it.
Speaker 1: It probably is. But yeah, they added the little quaker here and then they added they Yeah, they jazzed up there. You don't know much about logos. I mean I would run that category on Jeopardy. I'd run it.
Speaker 2: I'd ren it every time every time there's like a slogan, a slogan or logo category on Jeopardy.
Speaker 1: I do it all in my kids, like, how do you know that? Dude?
Speaker 2: Your dad is pro and that's so cool? Hey man, I would have the one that Ken Jennings lost on the FedEx one. I would have got that what was it fed X?
Speaker 1: How you didn't know what the FedEx logo looked like?
Speaker 4: It wasn't a logo?
Speaker 2: Was like what company has the most seasonal workers or something like that during the holidays. Yeah, if you knew, only if he knew about shiping. He only knew Yep. Anyway, well look he's the host now, so it's a good thing he got that wrong.
Speaker 1: That could have been you. You could have been running it as you would say.
Speaker 2: Anyway, thank you for listening to Serial Killers. We do appreciate you. I hope you enjoyed the Super Bowl yesterday. Lots of snacks, lots of cereal checks.
Speaker 4: Mix everything for sure, for sure?
Speaker 1: Uh. Please follow us on Instagram at serial Killers PC. You spit again? Was it?
Speaker 4: PC?
Speaker 1: You just spit again? Wait? Are we serial Killers PC on Instagram? I'm I'm old. Yeah, you spit all over the board. And at serial Killers PC, I need prevagen. You need prevagen. You're oh god, and you're doing the old man. Licklip, thanks for joining us. Where's my paper? I threw it out? I already read it.
Speaker 4: I read the paper this morning.
Speaker 2: Check out our friends at Farm Them Fresh Dairies on Instagram. Look at the website lick Lip serial KILLERSPC dot com. You can see all the cereals that we've reviewed. And we really should get that coming soon. Section on there.
Speaker 4: That way people don't buy us erroneous cereals and send them in.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, the whole point was that they've listened to the episode.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, I know, but they should just know that it's coming up, so they don't send it to us. You know what I mean. I don't mean.
Speaker 2: I don't mean put ratings on ahead of time. Okay, well do you mean here's what's in the sack? You know, like coming up soon?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, sure, let's get that going there, newman. But aren't I not supposed to know what's coming up? You know? If you forget anyway, dude, you're in a haze. Okay, I'm in a haze. Meanwhile, mister, all right, well is it Serial Killer's PC or Serial Killers Podcast?
Speaker 4: I forget.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go take my dentures out and we're gonna get the bowl chat coming. That's take you back to the home.
Speaker 2: Grand yeah, Grandpappy, all right, listen, we're just rambling until we see you next week. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers and say crunch.
Speaker 1: All right you goods. Take you home. Oh someone's calling, so I