Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us.
Speaker 2: Right down are toll free telephone number you want to be a part of the program as eight hundred and ninety four to one, Sean if you want to join us. What a week it's been on the issue of men biological men playing women's sports, the arguments before the US Supreme Court Senate hearing yesterday. I mean, I'll play this exchange later in the program. I mean Josh Holly trying to get a doctor, a medical doctor, an obgyn representing physicians for reproductive health, asking a simple question after stating by the way that science and evidence should be in control, not politics. It shouldn't be political, and he keeps asking one simple question. Is the most frustrating exchange I've ever heard. And I'll forget to this later. Can men get pregnant?
Speaker 1: Hall? He asked the lady.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm pausing because I'm not really sure what the goal of the question is. I take care of people with many identities, and and he just keeps going in and he keeps asking and asking and answered that.
Speaker 1: Linda, did you hear this?
Speaker 2: I'll play in a little bit, but I mean, it's so frustrating. It is beyond any comprehension that I have.
Speaker 1: It really is. And then he puts on X spoiler alert.
Speaker 2: The answers, no, they can't. Biological men cannot have children. There's your answer. I don't want to give it away. He gave it away, all right, So I don't know what what to say that hasn't been said. I can only say that I really fear for ice agents and law enforcement in general, and in large part I fear that. Yeah, and Klay Travis mentioned this last night, and I don't think it was too far off base that the reckless, dehumanizing, insightful rhetoric of elected officials is creating a beyond hostile environment for people that are simply doing their job and that are trying to enforce the laws of our land. And it also, you know, Minneapolis, they don't want to enforce the laws of the land. And by the way, if you look for jurisdiction, we've talked a lot about the supremacy clause Constitution, that federal laws are enforced by federal agents and there's no jurisdiction. And you know, sure enough, I'm in the middle of my show last night, maybe fifteen minutes into the show, and you know, my producer gets in my ear you have an earpiece, it's called an IFB. And if you're on television, then does it looks like there was another ice shooting in Minneapolis. I'm like, oh, no, the last thing we need. Because we've been following the protests that have been going on and knowing that there are groups and manuals and organizations and people that have been looking for trouble, this is now spiraling out of control and they're being egged on, which makes matters even worse. I mean, and we'll get to tim Walls and this whole scandal. We now have affidavits being signed under you know, under oath that people are saying that he was warned, he knew about this Somali money and fraud and daycare and all the rest of it, which is now estimated to be in the billions and billions of dollars. And they are just instead of standing up for law enforcement, which you think would be basic. You know, these are supposed to be people that lecture us about the rule of law. The same people that can't mention January sixth enough, that ignored the riots in the summer of twenty twenty there were five hundred and seventy four of them. And I know because we chronicled all of that violence. We had a couple of dozen dead Americans as a result, you had thousands of cops that were injured. Remember they were being pelted with bricks, rocks, bottles, molotov cocktails, frozen water bottles, and they got injured, a couple of thousand of them, billions in property damage, and you know it just they would not stop and mostly peaceful summer of love, the chaz chop, you know, spaghetti, pot luck, luck, dinner zone, all this nonsense, and the same thing is happening here. I mean, you have this now, by the way, and it was Tim Walls running with Kamala Harris, Kamala Harris in the middle of the summer writing of twenty twenty. They're not gonna stop writing. They shouldn't stop writing. We're not gonna stop supporting them.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Now here's Tim Walls urging people to get out and film the atrocities committed by armed, masked ICE agents. Remember this all got started after this confrontation. Now we have the longer video, you know, when I for minutes of this woman honking her horn, apparently, according to reports that followed Ice.
Speaker 1: Around all day.
Speaker 2: I'm and I feel terrible anytime there's a loss of life. I don't want people to die, nor do I want law enforcement to have to face a four thousand pound vehicle being put in reverse and then charging towards them. And the latest information that they released is yeah, he was struck. Yes he did have internal bleeding. And the medium narrative, in the political narrative has been just the opposite to just tell you what your eyes show you to be false. It's like, no, the borders closed, the border's secure, same lives, the same people, mostly peaceful, I could. I mean, one of the most spectacular moments in history is when you know, you tune into fake news CNN or MSDNC.
Speaker 1: And you see a reporter and the reporter.
Speaker 2: Would be saying mostly peaceful here tonight behind them, you know, an entire block is on fire. Oh that's peaceful, okay, And it just is like an alternate reality for these people.
Speaker 1: But here's Walls.
Speaker 2: He's supposed to be the governor, you know, urging people go out there, you know, and film atrocities committed by armed masked ICE agents.
Speaker 3: Listen, armed masked, undertrained ICE agents are going door to door ordering people to point out where.
Speaker 4: Their neighbors of color live. They're pulling over people indiscriminately, including US citizens, and demanding to see their papers. And if you see these ICE agents in your neighborhood, take out that phone and hit record. Help us create a database of the atrocities against Minnesotans.
Speaker 2: I mean, what are they supposed to do? That is their job. We have laws in this country. Now, the part in all of this, these same democrats that are acting so sanctimonious. You know, I can introduce you I have a Fox news dot com article, you know of Minnesotans that have been victims of violent crime, Minnesotans that have been killed by illegal immigrants since Walls became the governor of Minnesota. You know, rest in peace Governor Walls this week with a photo of himself at a memorial for this woman, Renee Good. You know Jacob Fry would lost his mind last not I'm going to play some of that in a couple of minutes here. But you go back to August twenty four, a Minnesota mom, Victoria Eileen Harwell. I doubt most of you ever heard of her. I doubt any of you have heard of her.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: She was killed in a car accident after being struck by an intoxicated Ecuadorian national in North Minneapolis. There was no press, come conference, no protesting, no public statements, nothing. Ice arrested the man in May of twenty twenty four, and they because the county in Minnesota refused to honor the detainer and release this guy twice.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Hallie Helgeson eighteen born in Saint Paul, raised also in Minnesota, killed last year along with a nineteen year old boyfriend while traveling in Wisconsin. They was struck in the head by a drunk driver traveling the wrong way on the highway. The driver, according to DHS, intoxicated illegal immigrant houran Honduran national in the country illegally.
Speaker 1: I'll come.
Speaker 2: You never hear from mayor French Fry or governor idiot mister masculinity about any of these incidents. And it goes on and then's you know, here's Tim Walls from Once more chaos and confusion.
Speaker 3: Listen, Donald Trump wants this chaos, he wants confusion, and yes, he wants more violence on our streets. We cannot give him what he wants, we can. We must protest loudly, urgently, but also peacefully. Indeed, as hard as we will fight in the courts and at the ballot box, we cannot and will not let violence prevail. You're angry, I'm angry. Angry is not a strong enough word. But we must remain peaceful.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, but you go out there and organize what is organized brutality of Minnesota. It's not what do you want this agent to do? You don't want to enforce the laws of the land. Now, his running mate, Kamala Harris, wanted taxpayer funded sex change operations for people that did not respect our laws, our border, our sovereignty. He wanted taxpayer funded college tuition for illegal immigrants. And he goes on to say ICE is committing organized brutality in Minnesota. What does he think this kind of rhetoric is going to result in?
Speaker 3: Listen, Two to three thousand armed agents of the federal government have been deployed to Minnesota. Armed, masked, undertrained ICE agents are going door to door ordering people to point out where their neighbors of color live. They're pulling over people indiscriminately, including US citizens, and demanding to see their papers, and at grocery stores, at bus stops, even at our schools. They're breaking windows, dragging pregnant women down the street, just playing, grabbing Minnesotans and shoving them into unmarked vans, kidnapping innocent people with no warning and no due process. Let's be very very clear, this long ago stopped being a matter of immigration enforcement. Instead, it's a campaign of organized brutality against the people of Minnesota by our own federal government.
Speaker 2: Elwhen Barack Obama was president, guess what. Barack Obama deported many illegal immigrants and not even people that actually committed any crimes. Oh wait a minute, they were praising that all over the place, and here's fake news CNN. Barack Obama president right along with Ice.
Speaker 1: Listen, just before.
Speaker 5: The sun rises in the Windy City, Immigration and Customs enforcement agents fan out across Chicago to arrest criminals in the US illegally.
Speaker 6: Tech one, TACH two tech CNN.
Speaker 5: Was granted exclusive access to witness some of those raids. They want to come out extra early, like right now, because they want to catch these people.
Speaker 6: Before they go to work.
Speaker 5: That's why it starts so early in the morning.
Speaker 4: We're good check all.
Speaker 1: Right, let's roll guys.
Speaker 2: Now it started then you had Mayor french Fry, you know, beginning with his opening rhetoric, rushing to judgment without even wanting to hear the other side here from the office. Does he care that anyone ever call the officer and say I'm sorry about your internal bleeding injuries. Here's a Mayor french Fry.
Speaker 6: There's little I can say again that'll make this situation better. But I do have a message for our community, for a city, and I have a message for ICE to ICE, get the fuck out of Minneapolis.
Speaker 1: We do not want you here.
Speaker 2: They don't want the laws enforced. And what's worse is they're aiding in a betting in the law breaking with their sanctuary city and state policies and taxpayer funded benefits for those that didn't respect our laws, border and sovereignty. Now, ICE has been arresting people, I'll show you the list tonight on Hannity, And they've been arresting people with long criminal records that they keep letting out on the streets. This rhetoric has resulted in a thirteen hundred percent increase in assaults against ICE agents and an eight thousand percent increase in in threats against them. Wait do you hear I'll get to it, you know later in the program. You know, Mayor French Fry last night lost his mind, and they are creating what is an environment where these you know, somebody's gonna end up these officers, somebody's going to end up being killed. And in part I am blaming the insightful, dehumanizing rhetoric.
Speaker 1: Last night.
Speaker 2: Okay, we had another incident as I was on air. You know, the subject fled the scene. It was an illegal alien from Venezuela released another country shockingly by Joe Biden in twenty two. The guy you know hits a park car, he fled on foot. Law enforcement officer doing his job caught up with him. Then two people come out of a house ambush this guy, and the original subject gets loose, striking the officer with either a shovel or a broom. Now the officer's life's in jeopardy as he's being ambushed by three individuals, fires defensive shots, injured the initial subject who was hitting the leg, and then they run back into the apartment barricade themselves inside. Why are they not mad at the criminals in this case? Now Chuck Schumer plan backs a plan to send NYPD cops to confront ICE at Minneapolis.
Speaker 1: This is insane.
Speaker 2: Democrats want to close down the government, to defund ice, you know, defund dismantle no bail laws, reimagine the police. Now we'll take it to the next level. Why do we have laws in this country? Unbelievable. Same people that couldn't stand for the family of Lake and Riley and Joscelyn Nungary when President Trump pointed them out at a joint session speech. It was amazing last night, you know, watching you know, Mayor French Fry have to sit there while his police chief said, yeah, these anti ICE protesters are breaking the law. While the mayor had to stand there and watch this take place. But you know, then the mayor went off completely, you know, emotionally unhinged. And meanwhile, what happened last night, I mean I just went through exactly what happened. And it turns out the three men that were arrested last night for ambushing this ICE officer Minneapolis were all Biden illegals from Venezuela. What either the New York Post the three men arrested for ambushing ice, this ice agent of Minneapolis. All the identified as the illegal immigrants from Venezuela led into the country under the Biden administration. You know, an attempted you know they're calling this attack and attempted murder of a federal law enforcement agent. Christynams saying, quote, what we saw last night Minneapolis was an attempted murder of federal law enforcement. Our officer was ambushed and attacked by three individuals who beat him with snowshovels and handles of brooms, and fearing for his life, he did fire a shot in self defense hit one of the people in the leg. And she goes on to say Mayor Fry and Governor Tim Walls have to get their city under control. They're encouraging and impeding the assault against our law enforcement, which is a federal crime and a felony. This is putting the people of Minnesota in harm's way. And they never talk about the many people that they are deporting that have committed crimes against people of Minnesota. Nobody ever asked that question of the people that are out there protesting.
Speaker 1: Anyway. This was Mayor Fry from last night. Listen, this is.
Speaker 6: Not creating safety. It's certainly not creating safety when a huge percentage of the shootings that have taken place so far this year in Minneapolis have been by ice. So let's be very clear. I've seen conduct from ice that is disgusting and is intolerable. Just yesterday or the day before, I'm losing track of the days here. Minneapolis, along with Saint Paul and the Attorney General's Office at the state, filed a lawsuit. That lawsuit outlined the duress that our city is presently experiencing and how making people safe in our city is made all the more difficult based on the presence of ice. We are hopeful that we will succeed ultimately in that lawsuit.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know what is left to say. We have laws. We have immigration laws. They were passed by Congress. If they don't like the laws, they can go about every legal effort to change them. And unfortunately, a lot of the people that were unvetted, and you know, we have anywhere between twelve and god knows how many people that Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and of course people like Alejandro mayorc Is allowed into the country and then told the country, oh no, there's no borders closed.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about.
Speaker 2: I Meanwhile, every day we show you images to the contrary, we learned that these people came from over two hundred countries. It is interesting why people from Iran ended up crossing our southern border, and people from Egypt, home of the Muslim Brotherhood, and other countries that have terrotized coming into the country, known cartel members into the country. All the Americans that have been murdered and raped and victims of violent crime and gang members that have made it into this country.
Speaker 1: The President's not wrong.
Speaker 2: Venezuela opened up its prisons close proximity, and they put people on boats, sent them over here, and they got into this country, and then they become our problem. And the result is to just demonize the president and demonize Ice, you know, and never mentioned Minnesotans and others that are either murdered or raped or victims of other violent crimes. You know, Chuck Schumer desperately trying to get in the good grace of the radical left. I mean, both he and Hakeem Jeffries are like, you know, held hostage and that they're just leaders in name only, and they're just trying to appease the radicals that basically own their base. But anyway, Chucky Schumer, of course on MSDNC, you know, I was asked the question, why haven't you gotten like a dozen Democratic senators and maybe a dozen New York City cops and fly to Minneapolis and stand there in the crowds and say to the guys wearing masks, we brought people who know how to operate, and you're wrong, and they are right, and that's why we're here. You're so right, he said, noting that he spoke to police officers across the country. We've talked to them, and he said that they know that these ICE agents are so totally untrained in police doctrine. What part what did they expect this officer to do last night that was being ambushed and attacked by three individuals from Venezuela in this country illegally? What do they expect this officer to do? And that's what the laws of this country are, you know, by the way his questions swirl about her own immigration status, congress Woman Omar leading the charge to defund ICE, you know, telling you know, she's vowing that you know her in a hundred house colleagues are vowing to defund immigration customs enforcement. So the people that have known terrortized get to stay, partel members get to stay.
Speaker 1: What's the point of having these laws? Now?
Speaker 2: The President is responding and he's ratcheting up the pressure. Now, Tom Holman and Christy Nome and ICE agents, they're not going to stop doing their job because a bunch of politicians are catering to and trying to appease and aid in a bet in the law breaking of people that didn't respect our laws, the laws of this country. And I think it's too much to ask. I'm actually very pro immigrant. I'm pro immigration. I just ask a few simple steps that people go through, follow the law. I think that we need to check your background to make sure you don't have radical associations. I think after COVID, a health check. And the last thing is you can't be a financial burden on the American people. You can't come here and say oh yeah on benefits. And look at California, California in medical because of the high number and high percentage of illegal immigrants in the state. You know, billions and billions of dollars in deficits every year because they can't afford it. Now, the President put out a truth today. If the corrupt politicians of Minnesota don't obey the laws and stop the professional agitating, and the insurrection is from attacking the patriots of ICE who are only trying to do their jobs. The Insurrection Act, which many presidents have used before, you know, is.
Speaker 1: He's warning he will use.
Speaker 2: It if Minnesota officials failed to end these ICE protests and continue to put these agents in jeopardy, and having the governor telling people, yeah, I get outside and protest, how how is that putting? Is that not putting these guys' lives in jeopardy. They know exactly what they are doing here, just like they knew what they were doing in the Summer of Love. The summer of twenty twenty, Trump's borderzaar Tom Homan does. Death threats target to his family have surged. We see a thirteen hundred percent increase some violence against ICE agents. We've seen the doxing of ICE agents. I'm you know, journalists are saying that it's terrifying to even be around these ICE protesters.
Speaker 1: I had Nick Sorder, he's an independent journalist, on the other night.
Speaker 2: I mean, he felt like his life was in jeopardy. Called nine one one share the video the audio with us. I mean, it's absolutely frightening, and it's not safe and secure for people that does safety and security here. You know, DHS the White House mocking Chicago's lawsuit over Ice. You know, it's so funny, top officials and the Trump administrations of Mayor Brennan Johnson and the State of Illinois their lawsuit against the Trump administration over immigration, you know, calling out the hypocrisy, and they're reading of the Constitution because Chicago and Illinois teamed up and filed the federal suit challenging what they call illegal actions by federal immigration agents, including interrogating people on their citizenship status without basis, deploying noxious chemicals, and public They're not going to win this battle because the.
Speaker 1: Law of the land is going it's.
Speaker 2: A country without borders is not a country at all. I mean, let's make it that simple and fundamental so everybody can understand it. You know, it's just frustrating. And I started out TV last night, you know, pointing out the you know, the framing of of ICE's actions. When Obama did it, I mean, he was heralded as a hero and they're not even talking about supporting criminally illegal illegals, which is the vast majority of instances, you know, just like I'll give you another example here, you know, fake news CNN. They faced a huge social media backlash after people pointed out, you know, the disparity in how Donald Trump's inflation report, which by the way, comes in lower than usual as usual. And you know, in March of twenty three, CNM posts to their x account, US inflation is still high, but it's falling. Consumer price index measured six percent now I'm from January, six point four percent, makes it sound as positive as you could ever expect. And here we just got a recent inflation report two points seven percent in December. That's less than half. And then they say this underscore is persistent cost of living challenges. Just you cannot make up the level of information, the crisis that we have in terms of information in this country. You know, I don't know if many of you noticed, but thirty year fixed rate mortgages, for the first time in years, is now back in the fives. Now I think it should be lower. I'm hoping for another you know, zero point twenty five basis point reduction.
Speaker 1: We'll find out soon.
Speaker 2: And I'm looking forward to a new FED share which is definitely going to happen. But it also mortgage refinance demand jump forty percent higher in the past week as President Trump ordered two hundred billion dollar bond buying spree, sending mortgage rates below six percent for the first time in years. Refinancing demand was a one hundred and twenty eight percent higher. I mean, we get thirty year fixed mortgages back in the forest. I'm going to tell you what's going to happen. You're going to see sale of pre existing homes skyrocket.
Speaker 1: You see.
Speaker 2: Retail cells, by the way, rose more than expected in November. It's always more than expected when of Donald Trump, retail sells, you know, better than the point six percent in November. According to the Commerce Department last quarter, third quarter, we have numbers four GDP growth four point three percent. I mean we're hovering around zero percent negative growth inflation like numbers under Joe Biden. Jobless claims. By the way, they came in. Gas prices are lower, interest rates are lower. Inflation is much lower, you know, and gas prices in particular, everything you buy at every store you go to is impacted by it. Other economic news you know, fourteen of the top metro areas with the largest illegal immigrant population, their home prices declined year over year year.
Speaker 1: I saw that little statistic today.
Speaker 2: But you know, once the economy, if these GDP numbers, if fourth quarter GDPs above five percent, is the Atlanta Fed is predicting, that's unbelievable. And yeah, are there certain things that are still expensive, Yeah, there are resident inherited in a mess. But we now have the largest tax cuts in history. For the first time, we have literally, you know, trillions of dollars in committed moneys from manufacturing, automobile manufacture, manufacturing and pharmaceutical manufacturing, rare earth manufacturing, semiconductor of manufacturing, one hundred percent depreciation, which is going to be like pouring accelerant on the speed of which this will get up and running. I think it's just a matter of time. They add that with you know, energy dominant policies, that is a formula for everybody to be doing a lot better financially.
Speaker 1: These are just tough times.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't think there's anything that Donald Trump can do that will ever ever be praised by any Democrats. They've just lost the plot on everything. But if now their latest goal politically is they want to defund ice. And top of defunding the police and no bail laws and reimagining the police and dismantling police and dismantling ice.
Speaker 1: How come they never.
Speaker 2: Mentioned the victims of these horrific crimes by illegal immigrants.
Speaker 1: How come that never comes up?
Speaker 2: By the way, Treasury Secretary Scott Besson says the Ayatolas are abandoning ship or Anian leaders. According to Bessint, this was in the Jerusalem Post. He says, we're now seeing rats fleeing the ship because we can see millions, tens of millions of dollars being wired out of Iran and snuck out of the country by Iranian leadership. They're abandoning ship where seeing it come into banks financial institutions.
Speaker 1: All over the world.
Speaker 2: He added, we're quickly approaching the endgame of President Trump's plan that we put into effect almost immediately when he came into office. We've been applying maximum pressure on Irans oil exports to cut the sources of the regime's funding. And what we have seen in the past month is a total financial collapse of the regime. And you know what, hopefully the President's right, This killing is going to stop, and the executions will stop.