Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater. Only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 2: Ivy is on the phone today for to Catch a Teater and she's been dating her boyfriend Travis for two years now, but she thinks something might be going on, so and see if we can help her out. Ivy, I'm sorry to hear that, but what's going on? Why do you think Travis is cheating?
Speaker 3: Thank you? Yeah, So I've just been like, so, I live with Travis and we don't share everything, but we do share some like bills and things. And one of the things that he gave me was the pin for his credit card account for emergencies and that kind of thing. So I ordered some stuff to the house and it hadn't turn up yet. So he was like, you know, check my account to see if it's been charged. And when I did, there were like other charges that I didn't recognize or understand that we're on there.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: So he's got like these department stores and like stores that he and I never go to. They were like cash withdrawals and like your cash advances and just all of these different places that we never shot at and I've never seen this stuff. So he's buying all this stuff and it's not in our house. I don't know, Like I just feel like if he was moaning people money, he would say something to me about it, right.
Speaker 1: Is that what he said that he was doing? When did you ask him about this?
Speaker 3: So I have been asked in about it? Right? So I just because part of it is like I was sort of snooping in it, you know, you know, like because he just he gave me that for emergencies, and so I happened to look across it while I was checking the one purchase, and so I didn't want to like bring that off. But I kind of think that it is a cheating thing because he's also got this girl at the office that is bothering me. Oh why is she bothering you? First of all, like any time that I go to any company function or if I stop by and see him at work or whatever, like she always is looking at him some kind of way, Like she's always like laughing at his jokes. She's always like, you know, just right in his presence, and I just feel like she's using any excuse she can to get around him. And then there was a time that I went to see him at his office and his door was closed, and when I went in, it was just him and her alone in there. Oh yeah, and she just takes off and she doesn't say a word to me. She just leaves, like she said, excuse me to grow out the door. And that's it.
Speaker 1: That's shady. Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean, clearly she's got a thing for your man. But how does he react when she's around closed doors? We don't love that, but how does he act around her?
Speaker 3: So, like he hasn't said much about it, and I haven't like done a lot in terms of accusing it because I'm kind of just starting to suspect a number of these things, but like mostly it's the bank account, right, So, like I'm worried about saying something. I'm worried that this is going to turn into like this is not the first one that I have been cheated on, and I'm just worried it's got turned into this whole other thing. Like I was divorced before I met him, and that was from cheating.
Speaker 1: And does he know that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: He does, Yeah, yeah, And if he knows that, he should, you know, be understanding of concerns that you have and hear you out at least and not like make you feel bad for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I just I guess I'm just afraid to like find out exactly what it is. And it's like I was cheated on for years before and it was like I just don't want that to go on and on and on for years again this time around. So I'm trying to like build my case to confront it early as opposed to just mentioned a suspicion. He's like, oh no, no, no, and then I believe him for another year, Like I prepare do that.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, you already told us a grocery store he's a rewards card member at. So we'll play a song come back, and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that he's this month's lucky winner of free flowers delivered from our Florida department, and we'll see if he sends those to you or somebody else. Okay, okay, all right, we'll play a song come back, and get your to Catch a Theater next if you're just joining us for today's to Catch a Teeter. Ivy is on the phone and she thinks that her boyfriend Travis of two years might be messing around so we're about to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards card member at and say that every single month, we choose one lucky rewards member who gets free flowers delivered from our Florida department, and we'll see he sends those to IVY or to somebody else. Before we do that, Ivy, why don't you catch us up on your situation?
Speaker 3: Basically, Travis gave me the pin for his credit card account, and when I went to check with purchase, I saw that he had purchased a whole bunch of things that aren't in our house and that I've never seen in our stores. We never go to and cash advances, and just like a lot of money with coming out of discount and I don't know where it's going or who it's going to. And I'm suspecting this girl that's at his office who is like clearly into him.
Speaker 1: What's the girl at his office's name?
Speaker 3: Patricia?
Speaker 1: Okay, hell, I hope it's not. It's not shy, but let's see here. Are you ready? I'm ready? Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, this is horrible calling for I was looking for a rewards card member named Travis.
Speaker 1: Uh, yeah, this is Pee Travis. How you doing.
Speaker 2: Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling you with good news. Congratulations, you're this month's big winner. Thank you very much for shopping with us. We're all happy and clapp Before you overhear, I was informing you that you're this month's big winner of free flowers delivered for a floor department. Every single month we choose one Lucky Rewards card member, and it's you this month. And you've just won thirty six long stem red roses, a box of candy, your chocolates, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want within the fifty United States of America. It's a three hundred and sixteen dollars value. Congratulations.
Speaker 5: Wow, okay, thanks.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for shopping with us.
Speaker 5: I had no idea to see is the thing you guys did? But all right, awesome.
Speaker 2: So first thing I will leave you be the first and last name of the person you'd like to send them to. Yeah, Gen, Gen, And is there anything you'd like to put on a card to?
Speaker 1: Gen?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 5: Hey, kid, really proud of the how far you've gotten.
Speaker 2: Keep it up and the ending on that you want to is it a love regards.
Speaker 3: Love Travis? Sure.
Speaker 2: And now I'll just let you know that this is not the grocery store. This is actually the Jewbill Show. It's a radio show. My name is Jewbel.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Hi, I'm Nina.
Speaker 1: Hi, I'm Victoria.
Speaker 2: And this is a segment we do call to Catch a Cheater, where if you think your significant other might be messing around, see who they send flowers to? And your girlfriend Ivy is actually on the phone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hih hi, So like, what's up? What's your sister? Can you? Can you talk to me about that? Like? Why are you buying your sister flowers? Why are you not getting money flowers? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 4: So Jenna is your sister?
Speaker 5: Yeah Ivy, Wait a second, what's happening? Why why are you calling a radio station? And what would be wrong with me giving gen flowers?
Speaker 3: I'm calling them because I look. I looked on the bank statement and the charges on your card makes no sense. There's large, large charges on your card and there's something up and you're not telling me. And I need to know what's going on because it makes no sense where you're spending money. It makes no sense. How much you're spending money and something is up and you're not telling me. And this is how I'm finding out.
Speaker 5: I gave you that card for immersions he purchases IVY like stuff for us and stuff that you might need. Why are you looking through the statements? That's not your business.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're making yourself look worse right now.
Speaker 5: I'm meaning myself what you called a radio station because you're like cheating on you? What do you want?
Speaker 3: Are you giving me evidence to that effect? What are you like? You've not given me any evidence to the opposite.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Okay, he says, where why are you spending so much in like all these places last week, the week before, Like what's been going on? Wow?
Speaker 5: I didn't think I was going to get interrogated for things that I did with my own money, not that this is public information. But Jen's been having a hard time. She lost her job and she's needed a little help, okay, and I'm a brother and I helped her out. Samantha also needed some school supplies and she's my niece.
Speaker 3: What am I going to do?
Speaker 2: Say?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Okay, well you probably could have told iv that. I mean, you know her history. So you did the right thing by taking care of your family, no doubt. But your girlfriend, who you love right has a history of cheating, and that for her to feel concerned right now, So.
Speaker 5: She also has a history of like looking up a credit card statement.
Speaker 4: I get that she don't love that, but that's the conversation for another day.
Speaker 1: Right now.
Speaker 4: Right now, we're just trying to find out if you're cheating, and it's looking like you're not.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not cheating.
Speaker 5: No. I you know, it's really messed up because you know, she didn't even come to me. My mother came to me and was like, you need to help your sister, and she I had to like beg her to take the money because she wouldn't take it.
Speaker 3: Why the hell are you even helping her though, Like, it doesn't make sense. She never shut anything, but she never knew anything for you. She has She never talks about you, She never mentioned you. She's never spent time with you. You guys don't hang out. She's done nothing fort you. Like, why are you helping her? It makes no sense.
Speaker 5: She's blood, we grew up together.
Speaker 3: She's my younger sister.
Speaker 5: We don't hang in the same crowds, but doesn't mean I don't love her.
Speaker 1: So are you upset that he's helping his sister? I don't care.
Speaker 3: I'm upset because he helps people who just take stuff from him and freeload off of him, and he just lets people roll over him and use his money instead of getting off their apps and getting a job. And all they do is ask him for handouts, and he's like more than happy to give away his money to those people. And she said.
Speaker 5: She had two jobs, she got fired from one of them. What am I supposed to do?
Speaker 4: We are we supposed to just be happy that he's not cheating, like I thought that was what we were worried about right now, not the fact that he's seeking care of us.
Speaker 3: He's trying to manage my money, Like what is this? This is my money? Like I'm still not sold on that. Okay, maybe he's helping a sister, which he shouldn't know what I was talking to me about regard to Pruven that he's lying, which makes no sense. So we've already got that, So what is what else is he lying about? Because I still think that Patricia's in the mix. But wh what are you talking about? Ivy, which is married has two children, and I'm find with her husband. What are you doing? You know you do not you have a single woman to wreck your home like you can be wrecking her home and are okay?
Speaker 5: I you need.
Speaker 1: Ivy.
Speaker 2: I've realized you've got some trust issues, but you also if you're gonna be in a relationship, have to be able to trust the person you're with. If nothing, like, you need to look at the situation. Is it is it really shady or is it you making up understandable stories about things that could be happening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's the one that is lying, like spending his money and going after one with him any credit, tell you.
Speaker 5: Table conversation about it.
Speaker 1: I think you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys definitely need to have a much bigger conversation. And Ivy and Travis sorry to say this, but I honestly straight up feel like you may not be ready to be in a relationship yet.
Speaker 1: I know you've been in one for two years, but no.
Speaker 5: Fine print.
Speaker 3: No, he's the one that's trying to like two things behind my back.
Speaker 4: I really hope you guys talk before you really decide on what you're gonna do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, good luck, goods finding someone who takes all of your ship and they both hung up, So.
Speaker 4: That turned into a lot more than cheating. Yeah, maybe almost worse. Ju Bill had a really good point though, that.
Speaker 1: She needs to be able to trust. If she's got trust issues, you gotta work through that first.
Speaker 2: And also, if you're with someone will trust issues over, communication is key. So if you didn't want that to happen, maybe just share with her the thing about the sister so that she doesn't have to find out about it after the fact, because that's always worse with someone will trust issues. Absolutely either way, well, I hope they figure out something that's better for them, and communication is everything
Speaker 1: The Jubal shows to catch a cheater.