Speaker 1: No worran. Now, let's get the energy up. Man, how that sound ed?
Speaker 2: That was amazing.
Speaker 1: He was at the creek, the creek. Wasn't at the creek the dude ranch. How'd you get to the dude ranch?
Speaker 2: The rocking horse du Ranch? I keep telling you that was a very interesting part of my upbringing. Man. Had I not going to the due ranch every year, man, I would have been a different type of demon out here. I would have been a super grimly great vibes. Huh Roory, you don't know nothing about this. Stop stilling your dad, Stop still your dad's playlist. First of all, I know your dad popped the cold cause to this a few times, a.
Speaker 1: Cold course, and don't do that. This was my whole style. I couldn't have sex and in my mom's cribbody to go outside to the park.
Speaker 2: That's a fact.
Speaker 1: Different type of animal if you had to learn how to funk outside.
Speaker 2: The funny shit is they were some about playing basketball on this record.
Speaker 1: I mean where they Yeah, man doing it after dog?
Speaker 2: You know you play ball till the sun goes down.
Speaker 1: I guess Rock Creek Park they have they have lights on the court.
Speaker 2: Oh, Man, I did some nasty things at Mount Morris Park and Harlem Jesus Christ, you're cross. I probably have a warren out for my wrist.
Speaker 1: And what's what's the park across from uh, Cardinal Hayes.
Speaker 2: Ah Ship the park you don't want to be in after dogs? Oh, that's definitely.
Speaker 1: That definitely got some things wet in that park.
Speaker 2: Carl New Hayes home with Jamal Mashburn the Legend, Bronx Legend and Eden and yes, and Jim Jamal Mashburn didn't edit. Jim went to Carl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh Ship, I never knew that it's and regis filming.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, okay. Franz Siegel Park, France.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I was getting nasty in fran Siegel Girls. Yeah.
Speaker 2: What was growing up there? Man?
Speaker 1: Because my best friend lived in Concourse Village. I was damn near Concourse Village every day. I lived there for a.
Speaker 2: Little Concourse Village. Wow, eight hundred member, eight hundred.
Speaker 1: Grand Concourse I was in seventh ninety.
Speaker 2: That was one of my favorite buildings was seven. Another really nice building I love.
Speaker 1: I love Concourse. It's great, great community. Just make sure you park back.
Speaker 2: Closer to the courthouse.
Speaker 1: Yeah where you say that it's a very dark area in some parts, very dangerous.
Speaker 2: People listening to have no idea where or what the funk we're talking about this great movie theater too. Yeah, no, I mean depended on if you want to be a party like It's all good for those that don't know. If this is your first time listening. Uh, this is Rory.
Speaker 1: No, I'm Roy, Yeah, this is Rory is my handle, This is Ry. I am Ry, and I am emotionally available for people that are emotionally unavailable. Okay, that's who I am.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, well that's good. I'm Maul and I am not available emotionally for anybody at all these days, these days, right, just the just these days, only these days as of late. Don't you love the word the phrase, as of lads late, as of late, I'm not emotionally available. Advance. Welcome to another episode of This Is Rory and Maul, where you'll hear an audio experience unlike any other out there.
Speaker 1: It's not the name of our show. It's not this is this is Rory and Maul. It's not the name of our show.
Speaker 2: What's the name of our show?
Speaker 1: It's on your you can just look down.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. New Rory and mall, welcome to our show, The New Ones. This is a new this is a new new Rory.
Speaker 1: In all the newest someone tweeted me is DeMars. Okay, she has the strong on the surface but suffering silently internally kind of vibe that I can relate to.
Speaker 2: Yes, the marriage is that's not just refreshed. She's definitely suffering internally. She has been going through a lot, but you know she's still here with us and we love her.
Speaker 1: I mean, sometimes you gotta yeah the marriage.
Speaker 2: You need to go to the park and do it at the dark basketball. I mean, just choose some hoops, shoot some hoops. You'll be fine.
Speaker 1: Get the stress off with some athletics. Anyways, With that said, those are awkward intros.
Speaker 2: Yo, do you get depressed about women? Do you get depressed about women you sleep with? Uh? With protection? Like, I feel like you only get emotionally unstable when when you're having unprotected sex with somebody. Do women? Do women stress about niggas that they fuck with no condom? I mean with the condoms? Probably y'all don't stress about guys that y'all sleep with a condom.
Speaker 1: It's probably not the right crowd. In the room. I cannot remember the last time I used to condom.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, so the marriage. Do women typically stressed out about men that they sleep with protected?
Speaker 3: I cannot speak for every woman in the history.
Speaker 1: You can know what you have to do.
Speaker 2: You can speak for a summer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when it's a room full of men and you're the only woman, you speak for all.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I feel like women don't stress out. I feel like every woman that is like stressed out over a guy, I feel like it's never the guy that they're having protected sex with.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a different type of Like I don't even.
Speaker 2: Think emotionally you can get like that stressed out about somebody you haven't had unprotected sex.
Speaker 1: I don't even think the body counts to be quite honest, because there is something separating you being inside of her.
Speaker 2: But like the love tunnel, dude, like you don't really a love tunnel, right, It's like you kind of like.
Speaker 1: You is a woman stressed over you because we know you would have never had unprotected sex in your life. Is a woman stressing over you? And you're sitting here like dog, Come on, I had the NYC, I.
Speaker 2: Had the Jimmy On extra type man you ain't supposed to be loving me like this. You know what I'm saying. I ain't even take the bag off yet. Yo.
Speaker 1: Caine was fucking nuts. Why Surety said I'm pregnant. I'm only having sex with you. Listen, I had the jimmy on an.
Speaker 2: Extra tight because it's like, stop trying to run this game. Don't do that. It was his how you know that? How you throwing that baby on? He ain't like they don't do that. You don't know if he's strapped that.
Speaker 1: Because I feel like Arlen Arlena was being honest and truthful that she was only having sex with King.
Speaker 2: Man she was. She was lying. Arlena was a thought.
Speaker 1: You man enough to take a life but not raised one. Shut up part, Lena, Go call that stop snitching, Go call.
Speaker 2: That dude that who really banged you roll. Don't call me like that. Ain't my baby got that man killed like that for no reason. We never got Asister Society too, and we were supposed to get that. I don't know what happened with that rest in piece of John Singleton. Of course, the game we definitely should have got was game supposed to be part of Mint Society.
Speaker 1: To belly to cat Poos wrote, Uh, society too, it's a record, yo, we don't we want Kane's son point of view.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but let's get like the people that, like the production team and everybody that was involved in like the real making of the first one, and let's bring him back for like part two.
Speaker 1: Caine's son all grown up. But like, what if Kane's son became like an accountant? What if it has nothing to do with.
Speaker 2: What try to get out of the hood, Like he was a smart kid in the hood and yeah, and then trying to like step out of his father's.
Speaker 1: Shadow and like it's a really rough day at the office. It's just a completely different movie.
Speaker 2: That would be trash. Like I'm not gonna lie. Nobody wants to see that.
Speaker 1: Kane's son moved to Kansas, followed in the footsteps of what the other ones were supposed to do.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Sharif was gonna do What was Sharif gonna do in Kansas?
Speaker 2: Charif was gonna be all right. Man, it's fucked up how Sharif went out. Man, he was gonna be out. He was gonna do good. He was gonna be the one out of the hood that made it and came back. I could see him coming back and trying to like get people to relocate, get us from because he was trying to do that anyway.
Speaker 1: I mean, how you know Sharif didn't have to drop on him. What if Sharif tip tipped off Arlena's cousins they were moving that day from that that address. No one gets into Shariff man and set himself up. Sharif died like that, he got shot. I didn't say Arlena's cousin had good aim.
Speaker 2: I don't think that the plan is to set somebody else up and then you died.
Speaker 1: He meant to be in the house. It was bad timing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he started taking boxes to the car and stuff like that. You look at Jada Picket in the middle of black on black crime once again, the cause of it.
Speaker 1: It didn't even connect that Jada, she was look the cause of it.
Speaker 2: Has she not moved lives? Sharif lives, He goes to Kansas and has a great life. It's Jada's fault, man. Jada's the middle of all of this.
Speaker 1: Ship man, and we don't get intown. Nasty Panell was, Oh.
Speaker 2: My god, that's what I'm saying. Do we ever figure out how old Panell really was.
Speaker 1: The same age as Kane's father, around that same age.
Speaker 2: Because he was a little young, like he was a little younger than Kane.
Speaker 1: And he's fucking around with what was Jada's character's name?
Speaker 2: Uh? What was her name?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: I forgot damn, Oh damn, I can hear the due Shane and now I don't know, I forgot the name of it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, Panelle was nasty as fu. There's a lot he should have been in President.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of Pnell's in the hood, oh for sure. Like I'm not we ain't gonna get too deep in that because we ain't gonna have that type of episode today. But just think about all of the girls that was like your age in high school and look at the guys that was picking them up from school completely normal. Yeah, this was about twenty three, twenty four, and they was bragging about it picking up seventeen year old from school.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And I was always hating with logic like, wait, he can't be that ill if he's trying to scoop you up. You're in high school right right. I was wise about my years on creepiness at that time. Yeah, I'm like, you can't feel dope as a woman, well a girl that you're dating an older guy, but you don't think maybe he's a super lame because he has to date a fucking sixteen year old at twenty three and also a creep on top of that.
Speaker 2: I've always had a problem with that, Like I've always noticed things and then like I'll be feeling like, damn, I hater you know what I'm saying, Like sometimes you peep shit and you like that's something wrong with that. But then you start questioning yourself like, damn, I might be it, I might be hating.
Speaker 1: Well, the truth can be hate.
Speaker 2: The truth can be hate.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, that's the world we live in now. If you tell the truth, you can be hating. Because sometimes it's like is it your place to even say the truth? Yeah, because it's not your business. And then you kind of look like you hating, like why you bring it up? The truth doesn't matter to your life. But that's a that's another good thing that you just fell fell on. I did a Patreon live that Maul didn't want to participate in.
Speaker 2: Bro listen. I would have no, Yeah, I would have come on, you know, I would have did it. How was it?
Speaker 1: Well, No, you should do next week.
Speaker 2: I think we should.
Speaker 1: I mean, Damaris was in there on the comments and in the last part. But it was fun. Man, It's fun to chop it up with them and Patreon. I'm excited for it because we have a bunch of stuff growing out now and the least ships and the content. But I'm excited to do this live stuff every every Tuesday. I played, I played a lot of my album. We talked a bunch of shit, we got, uh, got my list together for the Wayne and Drake battle that we're doing today. Like it was. It was cool to interact with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feit. I don't even like calling them fans, our listeners, our supporters are a very unique group of people. We say it all the time. It's some really dope, creative people, uh, nine to five everyday, hard working people, a bunch of lazy motherfuckers. We got like a whole arranged people that listen to us and support this show.
Speaker 1: So much funnier than us too, I say that, Yeah, a lot of them are really really funny.
Speaker 2: I was talking to somebody in the DMS a couple of days ago. It was a male. Oh, Wow, Yeah, progression for him. Yeah, you know, I don't talk to guys. You know that I don't. I hardly ever talk to guys. But he was really cool. He was he was saying how he was really happy to see us growing and you know, the show taking off.
Speaker 1: For so long time, and I think he was saying something else in the DMS. You just weren't catching it. Oh he was flirting, was he?
Speaker 2: You know? I never know when if a guy has flirted with me, just because I don't really even give it that much attention.
Speaker 1: Well, I worked, I worked in advertising for a while. I won't see the company because what I'm about to accuse them of. I worked in advertising, and advertising has a lot of gay men in it. It's just gay men understand how to advertise shit. They're just better at it. They get it. So it's mostly women and gay men in that business. I now know. Before I went in there not knowing when like a man was flirting with me because it's just not part of my life at that time. I one hundred percent no, No, I could really start a met too movement of gay men and the advertising business sexually harassing straight men in the workplace. I was I was fucking fresh meat. I walked onto the prison yard and in the fucking advertising the water cooler that was. That was the yard, you know. And they could say anything, and all I would do was turn red and giggle like I didn't know what to say back, like like.
Speaker 2: You was such cool. They thought you were a little dull. Probably referred to you, he's such a doll.
Speaker 1: My mother used to say, you're hot stuff when gay unlike you hot stuff, hot stuff.
Speaker 2: I don't ever want to be hot stuff.
Speaker 1: I was hot stuff.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be hot stuff.
Speaker 1: The street I was hot stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh that's disgusting. I remember one time I was crossing the street right here down actually right on this on this corner, and uh, it's some I was walking. I'm on the phone and I wore passive God and he was like, hey, I'm like yo, I'm on the forward. I'm like, you say it again for me. Nah, I walked, so I stopped. I'll turn it out.
Speaker 1: Look, you're like that octave that caught your ear. No, it was just like PTSD from Harlan boy Schoir.
Speaker 2: I think for I think, I think, for a second, I felt how women felt when their cat called and they don't like it. Like in that moment, I was like, cause you can't be you can't be well, you could be offended by it if you're not into you know, if you're not gay, but like I don't care about that. But it was kind of like it was more so like what the like this happens. This is a thing, like, Yeah, men see other men on the street and like cat call them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's still now at the end of the day. Yeah, the cat calling Jean, Yeah, but I just happened to Like.
Speaker 2: I didn't know you were just cat calling like each other. Yeah, I had no idea, completely fucking me up. Didn't know how to respond. It was completely like a what the fuck just happened moment? And I had to tell my boys on the phone where he was. He thought it was the funny shanor. But I was like, really, like that was a learning thing from me. I didn't even know that gay men do that. You've never been to a gay bar, Eden. Why? First of all, I don't drink number one. Number two, why would I be at a gay bar.
Speaker 1: I've been to plenty of gay bars. You've been to plenty of bars and haven't dunk there.
Speaker 2: A gay bar. If I go to a bar is to see women.
Speaker 1: It's the same thing I said about the gay priparay that if you're the only straight guy there, there's mad women there. The gays like you. It's like the best wingman on planet fucking Earth. Yeah, but gay bars are mad fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not going and a gay bar.
Speaker 1: Gay guys pay for drinks.
Speaker 2: Well that's that's the good thing is I don't drink, so you don't have to even spend money on me. I'm just like a.
Speaker 1: Gay man smoked too, But I felt so weird, like, not.
Speaker 2: Are you trying to get me to hang out with gay guys? I have nothing against gay nothing at all. I have nothing against gay men. I'm just like, why do y'all want me to go to a gay bar and smoke weed with gay guys.
Speaker 1: Because there'll be plenty of women that maybe you'll meet and be emotionally available.
Speaker 2: Okay, as long as it's some women there, there's plenty of women there, good, all right, So if it's some women there, I don't give.
Speaker 1: And it's a very well, it's a safe environment as long as you're not in an advertising office. It's a very ver environment around.
Speaker 2: If it's something to sell, get out of there.
Speaker 1: We used to have to go to Atlanta a lot because one of our main offices was I love that transition and Atlanta game. But yeah, it's come on on toddres everything like the gay black Hollywood. But to your point of like finally understanding to some degree what women feel with cat calling. It would be times like all right, we're out the office, and you know, we'd all go out afterwards, and then people go back to the hotel and still drink, and you've got coworkers that you're kind of cool with where it's like, all, yeah, we can go to my room and drink. I would be nervous of certain gay dudes that would come into the room because I know how aggressive they would get when they were sober in the office. I don't know what you're about to do to me drunk in this hotel room.
Speaker 2: So you used to like used to get dressed up nice and put on Colonne where you had to go, like to work. Yeah, yeah, because.
Speaker 1: I had to go to work. That's not Wait, hold on what you're trying to imply I was wrong for looking at you.
Speaker 2: Said, man, you can't you can't victim were you wearing you were we just trying to figure out what were you wearing? Roy, I'm just trying to figure out why would you did.
Speaker 1: You look like you were asking for it?
Speaker 2: Why would you dress up this salad if you don't want nobody to eat it? Like That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: A salad Anandre when we're talking about sexual.
Speaker 2: Harassment, I'm just saying, why would you victim to make the buffet look so like appeasing? If you feel like you're going to go to work and be like.
Speaker 1: Well, I woke up like this, Oh okay, it's just this just happens.
Speaker 2: Quote quote I know it's hard to see, but this right here it didn't take no work at all.
Speaker 1: I know it's hard to believe. No, it's really hard to believe that I could just look like this just out the bed on the wake up. But that's how I look. Some people are just blessed with it.
Speaker 2: No, I get it, man, I get it. I'm just fucking with you, but it is. It is funny to think that you're going to work knowing that game on you, you like just spraying coloneal yourself in the morning, like it's like, hey, I'm not even taking a shower. I'm like, they're gonna hate me.
Speaker 1: So I like the dude in prison that gets raped all the time and just tries to smell as bad as pots.
Speaker 2: Don't wash.
Speaker 1: I was not gonna do prison techniques apt at my advertising job.
Speaker 2: You wasn't act like you said it was the yard. It was treat it like the yard. Put your wrap, uh, take the Yellow Pages to your stomach and all that case you pull a shank out. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Don't wash ass like, don't make it. Don't don't make yourself like, you know, approachable. You gotta be like, oh my god, this guy stinks like they gotta want to stay away from me.
Speaker 1: I was at it, I was working.
Speaker 2: I'm completely joking. Shout out to all the gayment out there. That's a new drop, is it? Shout out to the gaatement? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Anyways, with that being said, I don't even know how we got on that tangent you was.
Speaker 2: Talking about, uh some some gay ship. I don't know speaking of gay shit. The summer is coming, The summer is coming. The summer is gay shit.
Speaker 1: I can't figure out spring spring is trying to fight back when it goes from snowing to seventy degrees like today, And I don't want to talk about the weather. But Damaris put down in the production notes one of the funniest sentences I've seen. Will the world ever look at the same How many times we had.
Speaker 2: This conversation after COVID No?
Speaker 1: And then it comes back, and then it's just is what it is.
Speaker 2: It is what it is. I think everything is pretty much back to normal at this point. This is the new world if you want to call it that, the new world order. But I am. I am happy that the weather is changing. Uh, we're starting to get, you know, creep up into the sixties seventies a little bit.
Speaker 1: How's your summer bod coming? Uh?
Speaker 2: Still loaded? Man, I'm in the gym. I'll be I'll be ready by gym.
Speaker 1: I see Damarius as close friends. Yeah, that's doing two days.
Speaker 2: Damaras in the gym, sweating it out.
Speaker 1: I was talking to her yesterday. We needed something, so I won't be available for the next three hours. I'll be in the gym. Like, who's in the gym for three hours?
Speaker 2: The Marius?
Speaker 3: You know somebody who doesn't feel like booking Rory's bottel and.
Speaker 2: You know, I was in the gym though, and you know, and you know what else you gotta because Damaras is going on vacation soon, see you gotta. You can always tell when they going on vacation, they start going crazy in the gym. You've been starving yourself deep eat you gotta eat. I don't don't starve yourself just so you could get these bikini picks. So I know what you're planning. I know you've been.
Speaker 3: All social media.
Speaker 2: Thank you you all social media.
Speaker 3: I've been off social media like for the past like four days, four or five days.
Speaker 2: Really, why so you gave them all that action in LA and then you just dipped.
Speaker 1: I know that move.
Speaker 2: I know that move.
Speaker 1: That was a disappearment.
Speaker 3: I never you guys know, I never posted on Instagram. It was literally my birthday weekend. That's the only reason why I was posting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. Yeah, because I ain't gonna lie. You fucked me up with my phone and seeing Damaras, I was like, whoa the fuck is going on here?
Speaker 1: I called HR and Loyon got her cut her car.
Speaker 2: Two good people, two good people to call cut.
Speaker 1: Her WiFi, the sheep pair of phone go through this cut that off too.
Speaker 3: I had a dream that Loyon quit. It was a fucking night. I was so sad. I woke up and I texted my said, law and I had a dream you quit, Please don't ever quit m hm. And he sent me a voice message like I'm not going anywhere.
Speaker 1: What is it with women and birthdays at Instagram? Maybe that's an obvious question, but I just I just don't quite understand why it has to be such an extravagant thing. I understand your birthday being that amongst the people you love.
Speaker 3: You're celebrating yourself all that.
Speaker 2: How them dms looked after you started dropping all that content.
Speaker 1: M hmm mmm.
Speaker 2: You know that little hetle.
Speaker 1: That's why her man said she gotta get off line. Now that's AFO.
Speaker 2: I swear to God, Rory, I'm trying to lead up to that, like, okay, come back home. He dropped all that. He when you was out of tad nail, all of a sudden, you off the ground. That nigga laid it down. He applied that pressure when she came back. I know I know what happened. He had that talk nicely. He came to you as a man. Did he come to as a man? As a man, he came to as a man. He was like, yo, listen, man, you know, I hope you have fun. You have hope you have fun now because you got to let her know. You hope she had fun even though you didn't. You hope she had a terrible time. Listen, may don't ever want their girl to have a great time. You never want not if we're not around, we don't want that.
Speaker 1: The worst lines. I hope you got out your system. Yeah, come back home, come back your system right like.
Speaker 2: You got You had your fun.
Speaker 1: You saw what the streets was like.
Speaker 2: Right, you had your fun. It's over all right, We're back together. I love you. I'm I'm not going away. I'm sorry. Let's get this thing right. Give love a chance to marriage.
Speaker 1: But delete that fucking that app.
Speaker 2: Now. You can't delete it, you can not post it. You can't delete Instagram.
Speaker 3: No, my Instagram is deleted.
Speaker 1: You can delete your Instagram. Yeah, you like inactivated?
Speaker 3: What deactivate?
Speaker 1: Oh so you can still bring it back, like I think within ninety days, like some shit like thirty days.
Speaker 3: I think I think thirty days is with Twitter, you have to do it within thirty days or they will. They've deleted my pain. I always like forget to reactivate my Twitter.
Speaker 1: Wait, swait, will they delete all your tweets too?
Speaker 3: They'll delete everything.
Speaker 1: Might just do that new Twitter times.
Speaker 2: I gotta act so many times they start thinking it's me. I'm like, y'all were not around for that error, but that was not me.
Speaker 3: But that was the hacking of the Twitter era.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, you leave your phone down, you walk away for a second, come back your homeboys, then let thirty seven tweets off. You're like, bro, what are y'all doing? I haven't tweeted in two days.
Speaker 1: Fuck hacking. You need need to do that. I could make a fake tweet about you from my phone and just put our team that.
Speaker 2: They got me with that too. At one point thought I was tweeting crazy shit. I'm like, y'all just wasn't around for that time.
Speaker 3: But whatever, And if you go through and clean clear all your tweets up. If somebody made a fake RT about you, there's nothing.
Speaker 2: Us, nothing else. It wasn't your tweets, nothing you could do about it. I'm just like, fam all right, whatever.
Speaker 1: Someone did that for me, and I went to my tweet de leader shit and I hit her. I talked to her in years. I was like, hey, can you please delete this fake tweet that you did pastors like, I don't have that account anymore, and like I look at her page. She hasn't tweeted since twenty twelve. Now I'm like, so, now it's just it's just sitting there. It's just sitting there.
Speaker 2: Right. Wait, but let's get back to the marriage real quick, because I think I kind of feel like we stumbled upon a good little topic.
Speaker 1: So I want to know the rollout from when it comes back. Is it going to be the couples.
Speaker 2: You know, when she's coming back, because the vacation coming, the vacation pictures coming. So you come out from La, had a great time, great pictures, you got some great content, off had a great birthday, and then you come home and now it's deactivated. Can you tell us why?
Speaker 3: Y'all know why?
Speaker 1: Because she had a good time. No, you just didn't like you just didn't fel like.
Speaker 3: Arguing I have gone out of my way to stay inconspicuous on this podcast.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 3: And my socials got found and they got spread around and now.
Speaker 2: You know you didn't want that attention.
Speaker 3: No, I don't. I go out of my last Instagram hit five thousand, I deleted and started over.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I tried the strategy of being on a podcast and being inconspicuous for whatever fucking word that is. Doesn't work.
Speaker 2: Inconspicuous.
Speaker 3: How are you inconspicuous? All people had to do was go to docet Paluza and you were there walking around pissed off.
Speaker 1: Okay, but see, even with du st Pealuza, y'all never saw my face. I was always what I never I never wanted to be. Well, yeah, because that's because y'all kept pissing me off. But I was never trying to be in front of fucking cameras or any of that ship. I was always behind. Even when this is gonna sound arrogance. Even when I became the most popular person socials wise in Palooza, you still never saw my face on anything fly related, anything on the stage, anything with promos. You saw Carl dancing way more than you saw me.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, I think it's just when you're a private person, and I think I think obviously you try to be as private as you can I still try to be as private as I can be. I just think at some point it's just like, bro, this is what it is now, you know what I mean. But I do want. I do wish that I could. Uh, I wish that I could delete my Instagram because I don't post really if it's not show related or anything like that. I don't really post shit. But I do want, I do, I do wish I could delete it. But I just know that it's it's part of.
Speaker 1: The job because I feel like all y'all lying when you say that though me, because you like Instagram, maybe you don't like to post or put anything.
Speaker 2: Treat this to like the magazine section at the at the aience like I just.
Speaker 1: Look at more comments than anyone on earth, like you, part of your life would be missing if you deleted your Instagram.
Speaker 3: Not really, Yeah, mom, how are you gonna get bitches without Instagram?
Speaker 1: She's got a point. She's got a point.
Speaker 2: You know why I love Damaris. You know, Demarics is the only person that talks to me that the way she talks to me, like literally, in my entire life, She's.
Speaker 3: The only person I disrespect you.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think it's disrespectful. But you're definitely the only person that talks me that way. Demaris. I would absolutely meet women without Instagram.
Speaker 3: I don't mean that like you like, butam like when I say you don't be you don't be outside.
Speaker 2: I don't like where would you meet women? If maybe Whole Foods traded Joe's, you wouldn't be in any section that you get your groceries delivered sometimes, but sometimes you gotta go and see what new because you get caught up in this thing now it's like a real thing. You get caught up in ordering the same ship over and over. So sometimes you have to actually go to Whole Foods and see, like what new ship they got, you know what I mean, Like you see the new cereals, like, oh they got this, okay, cool, you know, to get this now.
Speaker 1: But bad bitch is like dirty poultry, So you wouldn't be in the same time.
Speaker 2: But I keep it, don't I keep it culture. I still go to Key Food in Sea Town from time to time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just top your season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I gotta keep my you know what I mean, I gotta keep my because you know, you go to your products at fucking exactly certain products that are only in those type of stop stopping shop shop, right, you got to keep it culture.
Speaker 1: I still don't think you'd meet any women if it wasn't very instagram right now. Not saying you.
Speaker 2: Couldn't, I just because I don't, because I'm not outside of that. Yeah, it'll be hard, it'll be hard, but I think the women.
Speaker 1: That's women you talk to. Where'd you meet her? The last one I spoke to today? No, like that you had a situation with I.
Speaker 2: Met her in person?
Speaker 1: Where in la?
Speaker 2: Where at a party? Okay, like a day party?
Speaker 1: Look at you day partying?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What year was this? You can lie on the timeline twenty nineteen, all right, that was a long time ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 1: What's your picking line? Give me the situation? I don't know how to especially because the only parties will go It wasn't even a pick up and be too loud. I can't even talk to women.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't even a pickup line.
Speaker 1: It was my personality has to do it and at these parties, I can't get my ship off.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't. It wasn't a pickup line. It was like we were all kind of like the same people knew the same people. I was kind of like the outsider, and you just all started.
Speaker 1: Did the mysterious role, like, Oh, who's your friend? Why is he so quiet?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you look like that so quiet guy.
Speaker 2: But I'm you know, y'all just saw me in the club. Y'all was just with me, and y'all, what did y'all say? Like, Yo, moll, you ain't even moving, you ain't. I was just.
Speaker 1: Standing the ship. That move worked for him one time in twenty nineteen, and he just keep trying it at every party.
Speaker 2: That's it's not I it's not to move. Ye, it's not a move. If that's what I do all the time, it's not considered a move. It's a move if it's some new ship. Like are you acting too move? No, that's me. I'm chill, I chill. I'm in the cut. You know what I'm saying. I'm gonna smoke my weed. If it's some water on the table, I'm gonna drink some water.
Speaker 1: What was the first little lol you gave her? When when you stop being the mysterious guy, because you know the mysterious guy. When you're that and then you come with a good joke, it's like, oh, my god, and he's funny. I can't shocking. I didn't expect that from you that I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't remember all of that. I really honestly don't even remember how the conversation started. But it was a great It was a great party though. Question.
Speaker 1: Uh, let's say, if you guys didn't have the life you guys have now, would you ever this question?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Housewives or husbands? Well, I mean I've I've already suggested and congrats to uh to LEXI traded to La from Chicago. Congratulated yesterday, told her how proud I was, and like now, I'm like, oh, you'd be like a regular guest on the show now because we be in l A all the time.
Speaker 2: So she was traded to Chicago.
Speaker 1: Damn, you don't even know her. That's crazy. Yeah, I'm sorry, that's supposed if that's my girl, that's technically your sister. Like that's how it works. I just so like, you don't know.
Speaker 2: What crazy transactions happening. I can't keep up, Rory, I apologize.
Speaker 1: She got traded from chicag I go to LA. So let's see, now, yes, she will be in LA.
Speaker 2: We're always in LA. What do you know even I'm always there. Crazy, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: That's crazy that you'll be in LA because I'm in LA all the time.
Speaker 2: That's such a coincidence. Word, I'm happy for you.
Speaker 1: So the edding's question, Like, I mean, yeah, I could see myself just being the house husband, the court side of husband.
Speaker 2: What do you What does a house husband do? I could never me I could never be a house husband, Like I need to be doing something outside of the house every day, Like I need to be I can't just be home making sure supper is prepared. You're like, I'm not that would never be that guy. Maybe one day out of the week, but every day, Like that's my job. Because what does a house husband do? Like you go to the gym right once the kids at school, I guess probably take them to the gym. You go to the gym, you probably go like I don't know, shopping, Yeah, Like then you go home with.
Speaker 3: Your other house the other house husbands drink.
Speaker 2: There's other house husbands.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so like just like housewives have housewife friends, you can go like you and Rory if you were both house husbands, can like go hang out together.
Speaker 1: Where does one meet all these house husbands though?
Speaker 3: Is this like a thing you got to go out around like throughout the day.
Speaker 1: I feel like Williamsburg has a lot of house husbands. I feel like you got to move to Green Point or some shit to be a house husband. I don't think you could be like a house husband in the Bronx. Just don't think of house husbands of the Bronx.
Speaker 2: Sounds like a great, Hey, we gotta shoot that, Hey, we gotta shoot that house husbands.
Speaker 1: If you let me. Let me ask you this, though, does it qualify if you hang out outside your project building you're not technically employed by the government. Doesn't that make you kind of a stay at home husband? Absolutely, because you're just outside your building.
Speaker 2: Now that I think about it, I know a few house husbands in the Bronx. All they do is just drop the kids off at the school bus in the morning, Go cop go cop a dime right up the block. Yeah, go back home, roll up.
Speaker 1: Smoke, talk about the moons they about to make.
Speaker 2: Play the get on two k yeah, get on Instagram, Twitter, talk about how like there's no country for bumb ass niggas. You know those are sure them type of niggas. Love to me like that? And then like they picked the kids up around three thirty four.
Speaker 1: Take an Instagram flick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, take them to go get a slice of pizza, you know what I'm saying. Maybe to the park. Yeah, I definitely know some house husbands in the Bronx.
Speaker 1: I think most of the dudes hanging outside the building are probably technically house husbands.
Speaker 2: If we're going off that or apartment, we can't call the house husband. Gotta call it apartment husbands, tenemente husbands, cennimate husbands, project husbands, the project husbands that I love it.
Speaker 1: Bit Shorty not employed either, though.
Speaker 2: She no, somebody has to be employed. One of their parents has to be employed. Jesus Christ, Come on, somebody has to have a steady income.
Speaker 1: The It can't be a house couple. Rust started his label. Let's let's give him employ Let's give him a demerous airhorn, well deserved. Damarus airhorn is.
Speaker 2: The dolphin mating call, if you will.
Speaker 1: I heard dolphins are rapee. They're the only species outside of humans that like rape people a rape other own kind. They're like necrop.
Speaker 2: They Why does your brain retain this uh information?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: Never mind?
Speaker 1: And koalas have chlamydia. Listen man, I don't have good facts, but I have facts.
Speaker 2: Koalas have chlamydia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they carry clymythia. They passed it around in the Koala community. It's a lot of a lot of burning situations. But he neither he nor there. I don't know how that got from Russ to that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Russ, I'm sorry. I don't know how we got. Shout out to you, Russ. Russ hasn't had chlamydia. Probably, I'm almost willing to bet he didn't. Russ has finally officially launched his label Demon or Diamond, uh, where all of his artists everyone will own their own masters.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: He started with his best friend Bougis.
Speaker 1: I believe that's how you pronounce it. Yes, but if you're in.
Speaker 2: France, but Goss, if you're French, shout out to Russ and and Bugus I think. But I mean, listen, we had Russ on. We spoke to Russ. He's always been ahead of the game when it comes to independent and owning your own shit, in owning your art. And I think this is dope that he's creating a label now and giving artists the same opportunity to benefit off of their art the way he has.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's definitely been a good example of how to move independently as an artist, and I think now with him starting a label, he could be a good example of how you can structure deals where labels can be profitable and artists can still own and be profitable. Yeah, everyone can still win. You don't have to fuck somebody in the process to make money. Everyone can make money the right way if you do it correctly.
Speaker 2: So I never understood that when people would say, well, you know, you know, in business, you know, somebody's gonna get the short end of the stick. Like, No, everybody can get what they deserve and.
Speaker 1: People can make less. Yeah, everyone makes what they're supposed to.
Speaker 2: Make, but they're supposed to make exactly. Yes, I'm gonna shut out to Russ. I think that's that's super dope. I like that, the open verse thing that he did. Whatever, what is TikTok? Yes, what's the name of the song, handsome Handsomer?
Speaker 1: I believe yeah, And I saw a lot of other artists doing that. Was Russ the first one to do that? Because I know that was a TikTok thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he was the first one to do it, but the song is dope and and the feature of the verse, what's her name? I forgot the young lady's name. She smoked she killed? Yeah, she killed her verse? So yeah. I don't know if Russell was the first, but he definitely uh created a super dope record with a truly dope artist and she killed her verse, So yeah, shout out to russ And is it Diamond a demon? I think I want to say diamond.
Speaker 1: It's an acronym for do write and kill everything?
Speaker 2: Do it every day? Music or nothing?
Speaker 1: Get that line off, do write and kill everything? That was your You were in the studio, like, oh yeah, that's the one.
Speaker 2: The only one, the only one I hated more than do write and kill everything?
Speaker 3: Yolo.
Speaker 1: I wasn't yellow, makes sense.
Speaker 2: I wasn't mad at yollow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was kind of like yelling world star without getting beat up.
Speaker 2: But did Drake live about his name?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Does he do write and kill everything?
Speaker 2: I mean he's been killing everything since he since he came out. He do, right? I don't. I made he made a video God's Plan. He gave out over a million dollars the budget for the video to like I'm not saying he does college graduates and families in need. He bought groceries for everybody at the supermarket. Like, I mean that's that's that's some good, right. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hedge Funds also donate to Saint Jude. Yeah what I mean, he's doing his Bank of America. You can up and round up for a cent to give to children.
Speaker 2: I never do that, especially like Dwayne read the CVS. They're like, yo, you want to donate seven cents, give me my seven cents. Fam I know where the seven cent is going? Work right to CVS Like, nah, ain't no kids benefiting from this ship?
Speaker 3: Do you guys know who you want to donate to so that we can get a tax break?
Speaker 1: I think we have a five on one three c at the moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know if who I want to donate to. Maybe to the Mall Foundation for un Suspecting Mothers.
Speaker 3: Unsuspecting mothers, you.
Speaker 2: Know, mothers that get pregnant and they didn't plan to. Now like their entire life has changed. I think I could create it.
Speaker 1: Wait hold on, yeah, wait, so women you unsuspected to get pregnant.
Speaker 2: Not me, I'm saying, you know, women that don't plan on becoming pregnant and they pop like, oh God, I'm pregnant, and it's like their entire life change. They don't have money to take care of another kid, or maybe this is their first child.
Speaker 1: So you just be like, yo, here's got you.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But how do we determine if if that is in fact true? Like what's the screening process of Like most you have to do facial recognition of their surprise when they look at the stick after that piss on it, Like how do we how do we verify? Well?
Speaker 2: No, but we have to. We have to. We have to.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like the cold She looks genuine She looked really pissed.
Speaker 2: It's like the COVID test. Like you like, you know what I'm saying. You give them a kid to do it at home themselves.
Speaker 1: Send it in so like a being on a stick something.
Speaker 2: Instead of swaby your nose, just you know, swap.
Speaker 1: Know that exists. I'm saying, how do we know that they generally were not trying to get.
Speaker 3: That they were suspecting.
Speaker 2: Well, you can u see some suspects in this. You can you can usually, No, this is gonna be fraud. They're gonna try to They're gonna try to get some loans and some some know that that's insascinating, that's in anything, but you know you have to kind of study them, follow them. We have private investigators that follow them to make sure that they are in fact. Yeah, like we hire private investigators to follow them.
Speaker 1: Was the worst charity of all time. Wait, so before they get you just got to black investigators just following women. Just make it pregnant, Yes, to make sure it's stocking. This is the Kanye West Fund.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know it's some stalker ish tendencies with this organization, but they mean well and that they make sure that the mothers that deserve it get get this money. Yeah, that's what we're doing for tax works. Listen, man, follow me, man, We're gonna.
Speaker 1: Buddies at Fox News. We tear that program upart. My lord speaking, which are you upset the CDC lifted the ban on immigrant COVID laws and all that ship?
Speaker 2: Am I upset? Why would I be upset.
Speaker 1: Because you're a right winger that hates immigrants.
Speaker 2: I'm a right wing that hates immigrants. Look at these narrators that get spun about I'm not a right winging. I love immigrants. I'm I'm an immigrant, my family's descendants of immigrants. But you know I don't.
Speaker 1: It's an American.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like, I'm American. Yeah. Well, we're all immigrants in this country. We shouldn't be here, but here we are.
Speaker 1: So you didn't suggest building a wall between every single state too?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: That wasn't you.
Speaker 2: No, No, I would never, I would never suggest no crazy yo. See, this is the thing. Let me ask you something, honest question. Are you willing to admit that a lot of ship that I said Trump was right about he was right about this? Lets just be honest.
Speaker 1: What did you say that was right?
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: Did I covers Trump the conversation?
Speaker 2: Did I not say Trump was a better candidate than Biden?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: You did say that it's Trump not a better Was he not a better better fit president than Biden?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not gonna call Joe Biden moral human being because I do not know that. Maybe politic wise you could say that, because it doesn't look like Biden even knows what planet he's on.
Speaker 2: And that's all.
Speaker 1: The things that Trump sparks with the words in the groups of people that he inspires it was a very dangerous situation to have that man in there for four more years, more dangerous than Biden as far as encouraging people to proceed in violence. I don't know if you were around for January sixth, but that was the craziest thing I've ever seen in my fucking life.
Speaker 2: First of all, a lot of that ship has been like that had nothing to do with Trump, though. How a ya about a year later, how people still put them out on Trump?
Speaker 1: I don't know, because they were all watching Donald Trump speak a few blocks away and he said it's time. I don't know, because they went from a Donald Trump's speech to the How would I put those two together?
Speaker 2: But they ended his with their account. So a lot of the tweets that were there you can no longer see he is tweet the leader like me. No, No, they just they just shut him up that he can't even use his account anymore. But that wasn't Donald Trump's faul Man. People got to stop putting all of that shit on Donald Trump. That was not his fault. It was it I ever said I never voted for Trump. I never told anybody that you're a fellon, you can't vote No, I never told anybody to vote for him, so people can't call me a Trump supporter. I never voted for him, didn't tell anybody supporter. I said that out of those two candidates, the better choice was Trump. That's all.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 2: And look at the numbers now. People are disapproving of bout it every day. What does the inside of the Capitol look like? Me? I have no idea. So I never been, never had no desire to go. I don't care about those type of buildings. I never was like to go to d C on the field trip.
Speaker 1: Guy, you did say you're going to DC this weekend? Possibly, though, Is there some type of meeting or something me and Trump? You know, I mean underground meeting.
Speaker 2: Don't catch up man over a watercrest salad.
Speaker 1: You know, Donald Trumps not even salient. That's number one. Does that man's skin look he has very big poors. No, he's not eat slid.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of cold cuts. I just I just like the fact that, uh, you know, and we're good in this. But I do like the fact that when Trump was president, it did force more people to try to kind of understand and look into what was going on government and politics a little more.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: I mean, if we didn't get anything out of that, more people started paying attention to politics and shit like that. So I did appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Listen, man, Yeah, we're.
Speaker 2: All go Biden. We did it, Joe, we did it, Joe. Whatever the fuck, whatever the fuck they did. I still don't know what they did her from her sense, I still don't know what they did. But they did it. Whatever they did, they did it. Uh yeah, man, So.
Speaker 1: Don where was she? Who was at Rock Creek Park for sure? Where was she at when on that call?
Speaker 2: Somewhere doing a fake jog and you know she.
Speaker 1: Had just to get at the vest On.
Speaker 2: It looked like a movie. That shit just looked like it looked exactly like a movie. But whatever. So yeah, out to Russ in Diamond Records. I don't know if that's the name of it, but that's the name of it. Today.
Speaker 1: You should sign the Diamond Rust would sign you.
Speaker 2: I'm not a recording I could be a recording artist. Podcast we record this.
Speaker 1: Yeah. All you actually have to do is deliver, Like let Russ is a great writer, Hm, you could you could give delivery? Absolutely, I think it could work.
Speaker 3: I think Ma has a good rap voice.
Speaker 2: Yeah too, let's try it.
Speaker 1: But you should be like kind of like the reformed. Since you're older, you have to do the approach of like talking to the youth.
Speaker 2: I'm older. Yeah, Like because me and Lil Wayne are the same age, nobody's calling Little Wayne old. You see how you see how you discriminate your favorite rapper is the same age as me. Nobody's calling them old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but rap is no country for old men in some degree. And I'm saying, if you're gonna be the new artist. Wane's been around forever, he's already, you're coming out as a new artist. You can't be your age and a new artist. Then it's like it's a little odd. Okay, So you have to have the approach I did talking you just you just got you were supposed to make it ninety nine.
Speaker 2: I just came home fresh out. But what you did, though, and now you're not what I have done. Oh I probably would have armed robbery. Probably, I like it, probably armed robbery.
Speaker 1: But you ain't. You ain't even do it. But you held it down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I was like I was there, but you know I didn't really I didn't put a gun on nobody, but I was there. I was a part of it.
Speaker 1: And then then my song was your selly and like kind of turned everything around, putting them to sell and you kind of looked at ship differently, and then you came out and was like, now I gotta talk to these kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I gotta I gotta teach them to stay away from these potholes in the in the in the city and den Yeah, Mice did that. Mice definitely did shout the Mice song.
Speaker 1: I help Miice is sensitive because I am joking.
Speaker 3: Are you guys excited about Dreamville and DJ Drama's upcoming tape.
Speaker 2: I'm not excited. I wouldn't say excited. I don't like using that word. I'm excited about No, I'm not excited.
Speaker 1: I don't think I really get excited about anything. You know, if I say I was excited about something, I was probably a lot.
Speaker 2: I've never been. I don't get excited about anything. But it is good to to see you know, Drama and Dreamville and the whole is it. Is it a gangster grill?
Speaker 1: It's a gangster grills mixtape with Dreamville, which I liked.
Speaker 2: I like.
Speaker 1: I'm never mad at a new gangster grill, and I'm not mad at when a label hits and certain artists hit such high success, they don't become too bougie just to do like some cool mixtape shit real quick. Yeah, Like I'm not I'm this amazing artist that can't go down with you guys and do what we used to do. Now. I think that this ship is ill.
Speaker 2: I like that. I like what Dreamville is doing parent.
Speaker 1: With parent with with the Festival two and Drama's doing a gangster grill set with Wayne g Z and t I. So I like how they put that all together. That that was dope.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like.
Speaker 1: I like.
Speaker 2: I like the whole Dreamville movement. I like how they move uh you know, they don't. They don't try to mimic or imitate what anybody else's doing. They move them on their own accord and at their own pace. So shout out to j Cole and what he's been able to do with Dreamville and his artists.
Speaker 1: The most active I think out of the Big three label wise. So I mean this is just fact wise. I'm not saying who's your favorite artists out of all that shit, but Dreamville is way more active than I think Tde and Ovo combined. I know they all have different strategies in their output of music and how many artists they sign. But Dreamville, whether it just be putting out dream Bolt projects or their artists are a couple projects a year, yeah, whereas the other ones aren't. So I like how active they are currently.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It's also kind of you can see that the relationship between the artists. I think that they have a real relationship with each other on some level, and I think that helps as far as like the recording process and you know, people being able to put out projects and put together projects when they want and you know, just having those people around you to lean on when it's like go time, when it's like okay, my project is ready, and giving their artists the freedom to put their workout and move the way they want to move. I think that's super dope for sure.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go down to Dreamville fest.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: I gotta I gotta practice, like my my small.
Speaker 2: Talk, a lot of small talk.
Speaker 1: I'm a little nervous. And on top of that, like the weather's going to be good, so I know everyone is going to be there like the whole time. Yeah, and the lineups insane, and I know how a lot of those artists and managers and all that side of life is going to want to see other sets even when they're not performing. So I'm getting ready. I'm getting the yo congrass on the success.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So it's gonna be like, it's crazy. You gotta do a lot of That's what you got to do, a lot of that exchangeing of phone numbers, energy smiles, handshakes. It's it's draining.
Speaker 1: I guarantee I'll probably have upwards of twenty five of Yeah, come on the pop yep, of course, I'll come.
Speaker 2: Just let me know when anytime, anytime, whenever you're ready. Yeah, whenever you're ready. Whenever you read about twenty million times over the weekend, you know that.
Speaker 1: When's the next time you're in New York? Yeah, I think I'm there, like and then you they never know.
Speaker 2: They never know the next time they're here. But whenever you're ready though.
Speaker 1: The next Dreamville Fest next year? Yo? Why we never did that?
Speaker 2: Oh I don't know.
Speaker 1: You wasn't in New York? Yo.
Speaker 2: The time and time and is crazy. Yeah, I get it. I was thinking about going down there too.
Speaker 1: You should.
Speaker 2: I'm still thinking about it.
Speaker 1: I'm still thinking it's less with that crew though that I have to do that type of ship because I'm actually cool with them, so the small talk won't be insane. But I am preparing myself because I am really bad at that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, shout out to Dreamville, shout out to dream Dreamville is a dreamville Fest, Dreamville Fest, Yes, dreamville Fest. Why not just dream Fest? Mm hmm, I like dream Fest.
Speaker 1: Well then you're taking the vill out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but most important part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but it's the fest the vull or vill fest FESTI Festiville, dream Festiville. Come on, Cold Cole missed that cove like together?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You put all those words together cold and you ain't put that together word man, Send us off pub.
Speaker 3: Have you guys gotten the chance to check out what was Khalifa's and Hip Hop Dx's documentary about.
Speaker 1: You're really bad? I'm bad. I say biopic when it should be biopic. You do know how to say document documentary, documentary, documentary, documentary. You say it like a Jamaican moll. You say adults, Okay, what is it adults?
Speaker 3: It's adults adult adult?
Speaker 2: And what do I say?
Speaker 3: Adult?
Speaker 2: Adult? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I didn't even catch that. I'll never peachd How you say adult? Does he say adult a lot?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, And at least I wasn't making fun.
Speaker 1: I just said one of my mentions kept saying that, like, I don't care if she said that.
Speaker 2: That's the Syracuse in them.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's how I say say it in the q's.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I've always said that in the c.
Speaker 2: Yes, I want that documentary. See I'll be in them Q streets. You know what I'm saying. Worst, I had the worst Did I tell you about the experts? Yes, the worst time, like the Barras, Oh my god, quickly, the worst time on my quickly went to see my my homeway up there. He had a show up there. Uh, same night as dead Press, remember when everybody was you know, dead Press was killing the college and I got so full light. Yeah, I got so sick, bro it was. I caught the like I caught the flu. I might have been the first nigga with COVID now that I think about it, because that didn't feel like Yeah, I didn't feel like zero. Yeah, that didn't feel like the flu. It felt like COVID. But got extremely sick, and uh, my homeboy was having the show out there. You know, he was trying to do his music things and his whole boy. No me being his homeboy, I'm behind, like, yeah, we mob and we're going to the queues. We go up there, Bro, it was nobody at that venue, like everybody was at the Dead Press concert as they should have been. And I went up there and got sick, was in the hotel or the motel for fucking three days, shaking, warming up campbell soup and the kettle. It was nasty times, bro, It was nasty times, but nasty fucking time.
Speaker 1: I wasn't spending the knowledge, true or teaching someone how to rob the Chinese guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. The word'st time of my life. But I got to go back to syracusan experience it again because that was the worst time of my life.
Speaker 1: And shout out to de Press.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so Wi's Khalifa and Hip Hop DX did a documentary.
Speaker 1: There you go, all right, beat me to it.
Speaker 3: About Taylor Gang's influence called Still Rolling Papers, which dropped on the eleven year anniversary of Rolling Papers, and it's pretty good. It shows like the influence because at that time like that was like such a big thing in the culture. If you guys remember those days, Taylor Gang, the Tailor Gang days.
Speaker 1: Absolutely yeah, man, that does need to be highlighted. I mean it. I guess it was one of those who had to be there times. But that Tailor Gang shit, especially during the blog era and coming into what streaming is now, Whiz own that that entire time.
Speaker 2: Whiz is Ah. He's one of the most humble superstars I believe, because I do believe that Whis Khalifa is a superstar. He's a star, and that's saying a superstar, I believe.
Speaker 1: I put superstar up like Weekend Beyonce, that all show, but which is a star?
Speaker 2: He's a star. If you're gonna yes, if you're gonna do that.
Speaker 1: That's just why I put through it. I don't like to just use the word just like excited. I don't want to be I'm lying when I say I'm excited.
Speaker 2: But yeah, he's he's he's he's a bigger star than some people would would know or expect.
Speaker 1: And I think that's by his own accord because he did he was outside invisible for a while and then he definitely fell back. But even when he had like the Fast and Furious record, which was probably his biggest record if you go by chart wise, he was still chilling, like he didn't go out to make himself more of that visible star.
Speaker 2: He's created his own world that he lives in and that he operates in, and you know, he'll he'll jump out of his world and join us other Earthlings from time to time whenever he feels like it. But he's been He's done a great job at, you know, not losing himself. You could tell he's still with Yeah, yeah, for sure, you know, and even after all the success and you know, the start of the star power that he has, he's still Whizz Khalif. At the end of the day, he.
Speaker 1: Was the original ski. Mm hmmm, you don't remember hashtag Wiz wears cool pants. Kanye's been on this ship for a while, Bengal car, but he's been on this harassment ship for quite some time.
Speaker 2: That's hilarious, bro.
Speaker 1: Whizz and Amber was mina their motherfucker.
Speaker 2: He said over when he got respect for his Wiz, though, Kanye came out and said.
Speaker 1: That, oh yeah, on a whatever cald record that was. I think it ended up on a cruel summer. I don't remember whatever that good music, but yeah he came out and squashed that. Let people know that he fuck with Whizz because because again, Whiz was mina his business, which was like.
Speaker 2: Se mina his business. Ski ain't bothering nobody.
Speaker 3: Yet kind of looks like all in that man, Ski Peak kind of looks like.
Speaker 1: A kind of like a white version of Whiz in a weird way. Wiz, he is a white Wiz. Kanye has an X type like the new dude.
Speaker 2: Doing that Where's Where's is? Whiz is a lot cooler than.
Speaker 1: Oh, way cooler. But I'm saying as far as like that look of like the full tattoo, tall, skinny, like I'm burnt out, but I'm still aware. Look, okay, Kanye has.
Speaker 2: It's a little seven eleven Like the guys they hang out in front of seven eleven woldtateboard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I get it. Yeah, I think Travis Barker is one of those type of people. Yeah they're they're geniuses in their own right, but they.
Speaker 2: Have a look, they have a look. Yeah, it's definitely seven eleven contour for sure.
Speaker 1: Seven eleven contour. That's that's funny. I did see Whiz Dizza and Big Crit are putting the album out together. Yeah, is that confirmed?
Speaker 2: I think that's part of the Smokers Club thing.
Speaker 1: Maybe mm hmm.
Speaker 2: It was Big Yeah, Big and telling us about He was telling me about. Uh, they had some ship that they were cooking up and they were trying to do so. I mean I know those guys and they have a legit history.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, on each other for a tour started then. Yeah, I'm excited for that.
Speaker 3: You're it's coming out April eighth.
Speaker 2: It's not excited.
Speaker 1: I'm not excited. I look forward to it.
Speaker 2: There you go. I look forward to him and what these gentlemen have been able to create in the studio together and present to the world.
Speaker 3: Yes, Girl Talk, Whiz Khalifa, Big Krint, and Smoke Does It have announced the collaborative new album called Full Court Press that'll be out April eighth.
Speaker 2: Full Court Press. Yes.
Speaker 3: They released the see a lead single called put You.
Speaker 2: On Interesting but shout out the wiz Man. I see he's been dropping fucking kickboxing workout videos and the women have been going crazy.
Speaker 1: Wiz whooping ass out here.
Speaker 2: Uh, I'm just working out and shown his dick.
Speaker 1: Print I'm glad I don't follow this. Okay, this hashtag Whiz Where's cool pants?
Speaker 2: That's just what he's been doing. He's been working out, kicking, lifting weights, kickboxing, and and fucking boxer breeze.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's easier to get a high kick that way.
Speaker 2: No, he's definitely more mobility. You know.
Speaker 1: Compressions would help though, Yeah, in that regard, I mean just just loose.
Speaker 2: Kick impressions though they're kind of compression shorts, you know what I'm saying. But he's just been I don't know Whiz is. I don't know if he's singling on the market, and I don't know what he's doing. I respect he's been rolling the ladies up out there.
Speaker 1: Rowling the ladies up and the men.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, you guys have anything you want to talk about? To close out?
Speaker 1: Uh, there was something two other things music related. I forgot that was off that Whiz and hip hop d x ship. But uh, as we're recording this, Alex Eisley and Jack dine ep just came out. I listened to it on the way.
Speaker 2: How was it?
Speaker 1: It was incredible if the first first listen. But we're recording this as it just came.
Speaker 2: Out that their last project, they Don't Miss It was fucking insane. They really don't miss the show. This is right right in the same in the same wheelhouse as the last one.
Speaker 1: It's called uh Mary Gold's Love Again is on there, which which was the big single bosses on it? Speaking of Dreamville, Robert Glasberg at the boss but off the first listen in the Whip. Even Bays was feeling that ship.
Speaker 3: So did you liked that?
Speaker 1: Check that out?
Speaker 2: I see asas producing a new show called rap Ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why didn't we go to Hooray? I was just about to ask you guys that the Hooray like festival things she had in DC this weekend.
Speaker 2: I don't even know it's this weekend.
Speaker 3: Who is her production company? Well it was last weekend.
Speaker 2: Technically, Okay, Well we were in La No, we were You were in La. Well you left one Friday night, good morning. You was there too, niggah leave. You was there too, Nigga. I spoke to you. You was at the pool at my hotel all day chill and they got cold on my yo. Weeah sweats at Nigga, I don't have no sweats freeze.
Speaker 3: But yeah, her production company through like this big almost like festival type thing in DC, and it was I heard it was really lit. I had some friends that went. And then at that event, she spoke about her upcoming ventures and production. She says she doesn't want to be in front of the camera anymore, like anymore, wear all the.
Speaker 2: Hats, nahiasa gotta act she has to be in front of She just wants to produce. Easter is a great actress. Man, she has to be in front of the camera.
Speaker 1: But you know, some people want to take a break and try new shit.
Speaker 2: I get that, but don't say you're done like being an actress.
Speaker 1: Like she was already a rapper on Insecure, she didn't rap shit.
Speaker 2: Insecure is going to go down, as I think, because it's still fresh, But when we look back, it's definitely one of the greatest shows that we've had in our culture. Like if you look at the whole process character development in that entire show, I believe that they can spin off a couple characters on that show and have their own series on HBO.
Speaker 1: Snowfall or Insecure because they're comparable.
Speaker 2: They're not comparable, but I like, I like Insecure mode. If we're going to compare them. Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that that would make Insecure better than the Wire too.
Speaker 2: It's more relatable.
Speaker 1: I believe I can relate to Insecure more than I can relate to the Wire.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, that's what I'm saying. So it's more relatable. So in that sense, like, yeah, I would have to go Insecure because just because it's more relatable.
Speaker 3: And secure Martin.
Speaker 1: Weird comparison to to me.
Speaker 3: It's closer than Snowfall, saying.
Speaker 2: I gotta go Martin, Man, I'm going Martin. Yo. It was somebody put out. I don't even know if this is real, but somebody put out a trailer for a movie about Martin and Pam.
Speaker 1: It might have been fake, probably fake.
Speaker 2: It doesn't listen, Bro, I have to find this ship and we don't if we can't talk about it today, We're gonna talk about it. That ship. I don't know who wrote it, who directed it, but I was like, this needs to come out and put it up. It was like that ship. That ship was super super dope. I'm not sure who who did it, but I'll find that. I'll bring it up on the on the on the next show. But it was like a movie about Martin and Pam's characters. It was like super super dope power of Seinfeld. White people, y'all love that sound for y'all gonna get yall Sinefeld ship off.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, can we.
Speaker 2: Have an honest talk about Sinfeld?
Speaker 1: Of course we can.
Speaker 2: Sonfeld was a good show. It was a good show. I think that it kinda is overrated. Though.
Speaker 1: What's overrated about it?
Speaker 2: I feel like it was. It was funny, it was it was it was humorous. But I think that a lot of people just started saying Seinfeld was a great show because they heard people saying Sinfeld was a great show.
Speaker 1: It was so like Friends. If it was this era, it would have been like if hypeb said you should like Seinfeld. So then all those that crew of people said, oh, this is the new thing, and then that trickled down to this is the smartest, greatest comedy ever. And it was fucking white people on the Upper West Side, so it was it was relatable to white people. I'm not yeah, but they acted just like white New Yorkers. And then everyone that wasn't in New York was like, oh, we have the inside look to New Yorkers when it was like not really yeah, not everyone just goes to the diner and then goes back to their apartment and just busts into other people's apartments. It was just there was a lot of white people problems. There was never like a real issue on Seinfeld. It was it was always like, oh, where's the jacket?
Speaker 3: Did you guys see that? Seinfeld actually went viral again all this when all this stuff happened with Chris Rock and Will Smith a clip of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they've been pulling up a whole bunch of old clips.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you didn't see the clip of I think it's Seinfeld, Chris Rock, maybe Louis.
Speaker 1: C ca oh, and Ricky Gervas Yah. Yeah, but that's been they've been pulling that up on the Internet forever where Lucy k was using the N word, Ricky Gervais I think was using it and Seinfeld was like, I'm not comfortable with it. Yeah, that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that you know, when the Will Smith and Chris Bank happened, everybody was like champion Seinfeld because the Internet always rediscovers old shit, and they made him little viral again.
Speaker 1: Well, you had just asked off Mike Seinfelder. Curb Seinfelder, curb, I don't even think that's a debate. Curb is like years better than Seinfeld in my opinion. Okay, I don't even think it's it's remotely close.
Speaker 2: And then I asked you about Seinfelder Martin.
Speaker 1: Uh, Martin, Yeah, Martin, But I really did enjoy Seinfeld like Martin. I had to go back to I didn't really watch Martin as a kid. My mother watched Seinfeld, so that was more part of my childhood than Martin was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I gotta I gotta find that that clip about that Martin and Pamel because that was really good. I wanted to watch that again and talk more about it. But yeah, Martin, I'm going with Martin over Seinfeld. To me, Martin is the bar for all comedic actors that are trying to create their own sitcom. I mean, you look at Martin today. You still watch every episode like you've never seen it before. Yeah, but that Martin might be the law like Martin. It's been reruns of Martin on for years now that I think about it, Like Martin has been on BT.
Speaker 1: MTV two, it was just MTV two was just Martin. They would just literally run Martin twenty four hours out the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like that. Martin has been on like cable television reruns for years. Yeah, like, I don't I don't know if Martin. I hope he's getting paid from that. I hope. I hope he didn't sell whatever his rights were and all of that. You know, you find out, like you know, Martin doesn't get paid for that, that would be heartbreaking because that show has been running forever.
Speaker 3: Fresh Prince was in syndication for a long time too.
Speaker 1: I need to I need to watch that new Fresh Prince. Yeah, the bell Air shit.
Speaker 2: Everybody, I've heard great things about that.
Speaker 3: I've heard really good things.
Speaker 1: So the concept of it is where it's not a comedy, it's what really would have happened in real life. I love that concept, and I think that's a cool concept to do with other sitcoms and other shows, because, yeah, that would be a fucked up situation in real life.
Speaker 3: They're saying that Carlton's he.
Speaker 1: Would be in real life, and real life, yes would.
Speaker 2: Be okay, So carl just send it to me. Pam, what is it called? Pam and Tommy? A Detroit love story?
Speaker 3: A fan definitely made that this was great call.
Speaker 2: Did you see this? This was fire. They have them the drama music, I mean they have that.
Speaker 1: In final cut.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I'm just saying, like, right, this was really good. I'm not obviously not gonna play Pam and Tommy Detroit love Story. Watch that trail on YouTube when you get a chance. I thought it was really dope. I would definitely want to see that movie. If that's fake. I don't know if it's fake, obviously, I don't know if maybe a fan just created it. But that was really good.
Speaker 1: You guys been keeping up with Atlanta. Two episodes out already for season three.
Speaker 2: I didn't catch you yet. I didn't catch you yet. Atlanta is another one of those shows that we don't talk about enough that's really really dope.
Speaker 1: I mean, I love I think the writing is absolutely fucking genius. Of course, it gets compared to Dave because it is a similar story of a rapper making it, but they are drastically different shows. Dave is very smart, but it's silly, and Atlanta is very much like if Curb was a drama in the rap world, and I starts out episode one is starts out in a very Atlanta way. I was very good new season the beginning, Yeah, It starts out in a very Donald Glover and uh, I forgot his brother's name. I'm sorry. He's a genius writer. Definitely starts out in their type of vibe, but it gets back to the story and then back into some weird Atlanta shit.
Speaker 2: Uh Lover is his name?
Speaker 1: Se Yeah, Stephen Lover Lover Glover. I recommend it. It's it's Atlanta. If you've watched the show, it's leaning more into the weird ship than it is the funnier shit.
Speaker 2: In season one, Atlanta was one of those shows along with The Shot, that I thought really uh surprised me. I didn't think that it was going to be as good for for those many seasons. So I definitely want to watch start the newest season of Atlanta. But yeah, the Shot was is another show that I watched. Still watching, I'm like, I can't believe that this lasted this many seasons and it's still this good. Like the righting is incredible, They're pulling in the right actors, the storyline, everything is like it's super super good with with the Shot and as well as Atlanta. So and it's it's crazy, why do why we don't have a New York show.
Speaker 1: In the world, how to make it America? And we had what was a ship on YouTube?
Speaker 2: Why do you keep bringing?
Speaker 3: Also in New York?
Speaker 1: It was on YouTube and then went on title it was the YouTube show Why am I blanking? Dude's from Brooklyn created it?
Speaker 2: Oh? Uh uh uh uh? Was it violence?
Speaker 1: Was it money and violence?
Speaker 2: Money? Money?
Speaker 1: Violence?
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to speak to because I don't know what happened with it. I just remember loving it. Yeah, that could have definitely formed. But that's what I mean, like a New York show. I mean something that because power was great, like I think that it change was not a New York show.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, yeah, but it was. It's like it just when I say New York, I mean like I want to see some like and granted yes Ghost had kids, but I'm talking about like where it's really like some young cats in school, like it's really around them, and like, you know, culture of New York is right now exactly like I want to see something like that, Like we need a show like that New York.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's it's the perfect time, especially specifically with everything happening in Brooklyn between not only the drill rap scene but any every gang conflict that's going on there in Brooklyn completely changing, Like it is kind of a layup to the entire tornado that's happening in that borough. Yeah, so I listen. I'm not smart enough to write it.
Speaker 2: Yeah we need that, though you are.
Speaker 1: You're just too busy that too. But I'm also not somebody that really like lives in that Brooklyn world should write it.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Brooklyn, I saw that Nicki Minaj and Carti were like in Brooklyn and the Bronx shooting videos. Like Cardi was shooting a video I think with Kate for k Flock song ye renixed, and and Nicki was shooting the five year video. That was interesting. I don't know if everybody was looking at that, like saying where I was.
Speaker 1: All the fans were saying, what I think you're about to say?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like that was I don't like, what's what's going on right now?
Speaker 1: Cardi edited it though she got in the car. She showed every receipt of when she recorded the record. When they scheduled the video, She's like, I move on, Cardi time, that's it.
Speaker 2: This is no no, I get that, but it's just it's something really odd about that though, it is what I'm saying, Like, with star as big as Cardi in the Star's Big as Nicki in the Hood shooting videos five years obviously a star, I was really surprised to see Carti doing a record. I love the fact that she gave you Kate Flock that looked back and then tired Bronx. That was that was love.
Speaker 1: But if you look at red bar shit, like Cardi started out doing those videos and even when she when uh Bodak Yellowones at the top, she was in fucking high Bridge.
Speaker 2: Chi No, that part I understand. I'm just saying, like the timing of both of them doing that around the same time, it was just like that was just odd.
Speaker 1: I think both those artists, that's the type of videos that Favio and them make, No for sure, So I don't think I just think it was a coincidence. The same time, I think both those videos would look similar judging by the type of music and the visuals that usually go with that.
Speaker 2: I only say it's odd because we know how labels are, and you know, we know that people in the industry talk amongst each other, and I kind of feel like somebody may have caught when that one of the other was doing it and was like, all right, we have to do this, like we have to get this done now.
Speaker 1: It will definitely start buzz around each of those videos if they're both being shot at the same time, that's what they're going to be compared, and now it's going to be that.
Speaker 2: I just don't want it. I just don't want it to be another thing of because I think we kind of moved away from it. I just don't want it to be another thing with people start comparing Cardi and Nicky and exactly what they didn't pitting them against each other again.
Speaker 1: That's what they did. And that's why Cardi went on live.
Speaker 2: And was like, yeah, like, well, I'm glad she did that because I just it's like that to me, I'm ready to see Nicky and Cardi work together.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's ever going to happen.
Speaker 2: Why not.
Speaker 1: I just don't see it because.
Speaker 3: It resulted to physical violence. So and they just were very very disrespectful to each other.
Speaker 2: And that happens, though, you know, I mean, it's it's yeah, it happens. It was a time I think that you know, they're both mothers now, and you know, I think that they've moved on away from that type of energy. I think now it's to me, But for looking at it, I think it's the perfect time for them to to get together and create and just show people like, yo, that ship is you know, we we way beyond that ship.
Speaker 1: I don't know either of them personally, but just judging by the personalities that they both give.
Speaker 2: You, person she told you to sit on the broom.
Speaker 1: And strangers could say that Tony, yeah, I'll never pretend like me having a few conversations with somebody means I know them in their personality or anything like that. But the energy they've given to the world, as far as their personalities, I see both of them saying, nah, I'm not doing like both of them would stand on that hill of fuck the other one. Sometimes it takes one person that'll stand on heill and say fuck it and another person like, come on, MA, don't really care. That kind of takes that person off the hill. They're both gonna stay on the hill. It's gonna take someone they both respect to like may make them do it type of shit. And I feel like both of them think I don't need the other one.
Speaker 2: It's not about needing they don't need Cardi and Nikki don't do anything, of course not, you know what I mean. I just think that it just sets a tone and it you know, because nobody's bigger than the coach and bigger than music. Yeah, so I think I just think that it sets the tone and it puts a different energy out there. Like you know what I mean. I, yes, everybody knows the history and know what happened and all of that type of stuff, But you know, even through that, we can become bigger people and move forward and create dope shit and be an example to up and coming female MC's. Yeah, that's all I'm saying, Like, you don't have to. I don't think that it was so much there to where it has to be you know, forever, Like nah, I'm not fucking I would never create anything with her, I would never work with her. I just don't think that. I don't know, maybe be some real personal shit behind the scenes that I don't know about, but from what I do know, I don't think that it's anything past you know that that went to the to the point where they can never work again. That is what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It sucks because Motorsport was a really good song, and I was as a fan, I really wanted them to like watch Man. Yeah, I really wanted them to make that video like Leather and be in the same spot and like have like both of their energies like that would have been amazing. And it sucks that us as the fans didn't get it, but you know, that's their personal strife.
Speaker 1: And I also feel like, rightfully, so it's like, all right, yeah, no, you are one of the hottest period right now, but look at my track record, Like we're not even in regards to our entire career. So now it looks like we're the same if I do this right.
Speaker 3: But that's not true though, because she's on song.
Speaker 1: It's all perception. But I'm saying because no one was comparing and Nikki, that was just like, oh, this is a new young artist that I like, let me get on the record. People are now comparing Cardi and Nikki as if they are the same, and Nikki, I think right, rightfully, so it feels like, no, I've been in this game for a very very long time, like I'm legend status. I know Cardi is one of the hottest right now, and rightfully, so it's great cards legend.
Speaker 2: Chaudie has had the greatest first album success any time.
Speaker 1: I just think there's a different I think there's a much different level in legend when it comes to Nicki and Cardi. And it's not a slight on Cardi at all. It's just Nicki has been an on for ever and changed so much that we see directly today to where Cardi succeeded based off of what Nikki did throughout her career. Yeah, and that's not to take away the hard work from Cardi and all both their plans to scare me. I love everyone.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, I do, I do, I do. Salute the Cardi because that's a great look for k Flock. Yeah, shout out to k Flock and prayers to him and his family. He's going through, you know, his his his case right now. Shout out to the Bronx, and shout out to Nikki and Fabio because that record is hard.
Speaker 3: Fabio's album is coming in April. You guys excited? Okay, no excited, But.
Speaker 2: I'm expecting fa Yo energy. I'm expecting him to give a summer anthem. Yeah, I'm expecting. I'm expecting we'll have one of those on this project or a new summer anthem.
Speaker 3: You're gonna dance with your gun and kick you for that.
Speaker 2: No, I'm a tax paying citizen. I don't I can't do those type of things.
Speaker 1: Are maybe a legal firearm maybe, yeah, in a certain zone. Yeah. I think we're gonna get some more substance out of five. I think he saw the feedback from Donda. I think he sees the feedback from the Alicia Keys and Kanye record where you know it's not all Brooklyn violence content. So I think we're gonna get a lot more out of fave yoh on that sound.
Speaker 2: So we could finally get off of this whole Chris Chris Smith. I call it. I'm gonna call it Chris Smith, this whole Chris Smith debacle. While Chris Rock wanted to leave Los Angeles Adobe Theater immediately on Sunday night, Will Smith apparently wanted to stay. According to TMZ, Smith was asked to leave by two Academy officials, David Rubin, the president of the Academy and Dawn Hudson, the CEO, who were furious at Smith for smacking Rock on live television. There was reportedly a lot of yelling and heated conversations backstage with Smith's reps. Smith's reps after the incident. Has one source put it, the Academy officials were a pop p electic. I don't know what that means. Words. They were pissed, they were lit, Yeah, they were they were pissed off. The Academy issued a letter on Wednesday, March thirty if announcing their Board of Governors has begun disciplinary proceedings on Smith for violating their standards of conduct. Consequently, his first Oscar could be stripped from him.
Speaker 1: I think it probably will, or they're trying to see if this should blow over, and it's not really blown over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, you know, I don't want to keep talking about that. I said what I said about it. I still feel the same way I felt when it happened, and like I said, it was unfortunately because it overshadowed, you know, his first Oscar win a great movie in King Richard, and I'm seeing people love, yeah, questlove. Also Samuel Samuel Jackson received an award that night from Denzel Washington. Uh, yeah, a lot happened, but obviously that overshadow all of that, and I'm seeing a lot of people bringing up the old interviews of Chris Rock, you know, explaining that he is he was diagnosed with some form of.
Speaker 1: Lower form of exactly.
Speaker 3: He's on the autism spectrum.
Speaker 2: He's on the autism spectrum. You know, these are things that I knew when it's happened.
Speaker 1: I didn't you know, I didn't want to set.
Speaker 2: On the part of it. Yeah, but you know, so it's unfortunate, man, you know, it's unfortunate that Chris Rock had to deal with that. But again, I think Chris Rock is a soldier. I think that congratulate his his ticket sales and through the roof. Now on the tour, I think that he's going to have an amazing forty five to an hour bit about the whole thing.
Speaker 1: We came out in Boston and said, it just happened. I got ship right now. Yeah, like I also wrote a whole bunch of stuff already.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean. So you know, it's just good that he is going to turn that and keep it on what I think, and I felt like he was trying to do, which is just make people laugh, you know what I mean. So prais to Chris Rock and press to the smiths Man because I'm pretty sure you know, Will is sick about this ship. I don't think Will Smith is a bad person or anything like that. He just made a mistake and it was a bad mistake and it shouldn't have happened. But you know, it is what it is. Hopefully they can move on and talk his men and you know settler at the Rock Nation bro Maybe not at the Rock Nation branch, but somewhere you can sit down and you know, sit down alone and talk about it and and move past it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, Tony Rocks that is on. He was talking like whack bingle car.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, can't be mad at him, man. You know, that's a brother doing what a brother is supposed to do, you know what I mean. So it is what it is. But yeah, man, I think that's that's everything for this week. I don't know what what new music is coming.
Speaker 1: Out Gibbs and Rick Ross tonight or Gibbs. I think Rick Ross is such a fucking character, man.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy Rick Ross is doing like these podcasts and these and these and these shows and these clips just showing his personality. I never knew that he had such so much personality and was so fucking funny, hilarious. So yeah, man, that's it. Man. If you don't got nothing else to add.
Speaker 1: No cool, Let's go Patreon.
Speaker 2: Let's go Patreon man. Thank you again to all the subscribers. Patreon subscribers. Uh more shit coming, uh a lot of shit that we're working on discussing, trying to get to y'alls soon as possible. Thank y'all for rocking with us. Thank y'all for being patient with us. Thank y'all for growing with us. Thank y'all for sharing this success with us. It's all of us. It's not just Rory myself. It's all of us building the shit together one day at a time. We appreciate it. So yeah, if that's it, y'all know what we do around this time, I'm that nigga. That's my ginger. Y'all be safe until the next time.
Speaker 3: Peace and love, no worry and now