Speaker 1: The Nick Agliser Podcast.
Speaker 2: Nick Glaser, here's Nikky. Hello here, I am welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: It's Nicky Glazer podcast, coming at you live from California, where three out of four of us are.
Speaker 2: Do I hear it's on the airplane an airplane mode.
Speaker 1: That's probably outside my window. I'm in Studio City, twenty minutes from Burbank Airport, forty minutes from Lax where they're striking today.
Speaker 2: Okay, they're striking at Lax.
Speaker 1: Oh. Yeah, workers in LA are striking today. This is the new thing. All workers LA workers are striking, and I believe it's.
Speaker 2: Sweet all workers in LA.
Speaker 1: I can read it to you, but I do not know for sure.
Speaker 2: I think LA. You work for the United States Postal Service. Yes, your shirt.
Speaker 3: Oh, I can tell you this. The United States Postal Service. For those of you not watching on YouTube, which is most.
Speaker 4: Of you, definitively, the United States Postal Service will be delivering the mail today. You will get your packages, your birth control, your everything you need.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I know that the UH, the Union of Flight Attendants, did strike with the writers and actors this week, but they were not working. But yeah, the La City workers stage one day strike impacting services. Thousands of city workers in Los Angeles are taking part in a one day strike to bring attention to what they describe as unfair labor practices and the city's failure to bargain in good faith. So that means that, uh, let's see who who is there. It's gonna traffic services such as, oh, no parking enforcement. That means you can park wherever the fuck you want today and you will not get a ticket. Public public swimming pools closed, there will be no trash pick up. It's just going to be delayed one day. If you call three one one, yeah, three one one, they're not going to pick up. Oh what a change. Police, fire, paramedics, they're not affected.
Speaker 3: By It's like to call three one one. But I'm guessing when I called nine one one in my own city of Saint Louis, it was a busy signal, which I haven't heard since.
Speaker 4: You serious beep d D.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I really haven't heard that since nineteen ninety four when I was calling Kirsten Florman and her dad was on the phone or something like. You don't hear busy signals anymore except on nine.
Speaker 2: One one.
Speaker 1: You're in Detroit. There, you just can't get into it.
Speaker 2: Rings and rings and rings.
Speaker 4: And why were you calling nine one one?
Speaker 3: Well, in Saint Louis, I accidentally called. I think I might have these backwards. But there was one time I called because of a traffic collision somewhere. I think that was in Detroit. Yeah, we witnessed a traffic incident where a car was just zooming down the highway at like one hundred miles an hour, and then we heard a crash ahead of us right on you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you were with Andrew and you guys both tried to get through and then we were there. You guys were writing rose jokes for Detroit, and she was like, oh, one of the statistics is that it's the hardest city to get connected with my weight time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, that's right, And I experienced it.
Speaker 3: And then the other time I accidentally, you know, on your phone and you like press a certain button, it'll like start calling the emergency when you press nine to one one and then send.
Speaker 1: When you hit the button a few too many times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I think that's yeah.
Speaker 3: So I accidentally did that and it was a bit and I was just like oh, I got a calling nine one one, and then it started being busy signal and I was like, that's hilarious.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then you know.
Speaker 4: Sometimes when you're on your phone and like, uh, it like texts your ex girlfriend like a bunch of times at o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you're like, what know. I accidentally facetimed.
Speaker 3: Someone the other day and it was humiliating because it was someone whose number was being given to me from another person, and so I like it, and it just started FaceTime videoing them from my car, humiliating. I was hoping they didn't have my number saved. I don't think they did. They were probably just like that's a weird number coming. So but man, if it was someone that I had known, it was me, what do you do? I mean, you just text and go sorry, that was a mistake. I would say. I'm going to actually say that whenever I get a FaceTime from someone, I think I think most of ninety percent of the time it is a mistake and it should be because that is an aggressive move. And I'm not the first to say this. This is like very memorable. Everyone knows facetiming is weird. Yeah, it's not right and you need to warn the person.
Speaker 2: And it's astag act. Yeah, did you know do I have anyone in your life does it?
Speaker 4: There's two people, two groups of people in your life that can FaceTime at will without incident, and that is your significant other if they want, or a family member like my brother facetimes me all the over, calling me all the time because he wants to show me my niece I like playing in like and you gotta film them and then you know. So Other than that, though it's pretty crazy. Sometimes I do get a stray FaceTime from a friend or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just start having a bipolar episode.
Speaker 3: It's like when I get a friend who my friends who do FaceTime me they struggle with bipolar disorder. And I'm not judging people that have that, obviously I struggle with mental illness. But it's a clear cut signing something's going on if you know it.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 2: There's other things too. My friend always said that.
Speaker 3: People who she worked in a mental hospital and was often working with like actually criminals. She was a pathologist for like criminals. This isn't Taylor, it's another friend of mine. But she said that people with bipolar love unicorns, it's a common thing. It's not like if you love unicorns, you have bipolar. But like people with bipolar really just gravitate towards that creature and become like kind of obsessed with it.
Speaker 2: So my niece Poppy, she's four, but I'm more I'm just kidding so many. I told that to my sister.
Speaker 3: She's like, great, Poppy, I'm like, no, she's a child that likes the pretty thing.
Speaker 2: That's different than an adult being.
Speaker 3: Like I like unicorns, which again no judgment, Like I love birds, I love you know, and I am. Probably There's been times where I've thought I've had bipolar, but I don't think I do, because it requires mania, which I don't really have. I have the other one, but I don't have the Like. Let's like sometimes I get like amped up, but it's because I have too much caffeine or I'm on some kind of drug or something, but I don't. I don't have that upswing, but I have the down one.
Speaker 1: Really about unicorns that makes people bipolar? Do they think they are a unicorn?
Speaker 3: I think they, Yeah, I think it's probably probably that I don't. Yeah, I think I think something about reunicorns resonates with them.
Speaker 2: I'm different.
Speaker 3: I you know, unicorns are special, but they are mystical.
Speaker 2: I don't know. There's not many of them.
Speaker 3: They don't don't really exist, much like the thoughts in my head don't exist.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't know, I don't.
Speaker 4: I have a friend who's a psychologist, and she told me that sociopaths love paw patrol.
Speaker 2: Is this really?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Just I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Well I have a real statistic though.
Speaker 2: Okay, what but it's not like people. I wouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 3: You know, people are into like my little pony adult men.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's going to be a disorders the whole world. Okay, No, This.
Speaker 1: Person who is not a clinical psychologist, but they do work with children, and they say that trans children really love Mermaids because it's like half and half, like that makes human girl and half fish, or like their genitals are not they don't exist.
Speaker 2: They don't.
Speaker 3: People are like an afterthought. Mermaids genitals don't matter or like it's not like it doesn't define who they are.
Speaker 2: Their hair does.
Speaker 3: They're pretty hair and they're seashell boobs Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Man, you gotta have big boobs if you're a mermaid, but if you're.
Speaker 1: Am, you don't.
Speaker 3: I still felt like little Mermaid. I felt very That definitely affected my body issues as a child, like Disney, definitely the waste on Disney. We talked about Barbie. I'm sorry I wasn't comparing myself to Barbie. I don't like this whole narrative. I think I've already said it, but of the Barbie movie being successful because they've got it all wrong. People are like Barbie's successful because girls loved playing with Barbie and they went to go see the movie to finish the story. They told themselves as children, No, we did it. We're not that basic and stupid. We're not like I like Barbie's and I want to be little again. It's because it's directed by Greta Gerwig, who is a phenomenal director. It's funny. It has Margot Robbie, who we like, it as Ryan Gosling, who we like. It's a huge, but big budget movie that was marketed to us like nothing else in the history of marketing. Maybe that's why it's not like we're all like these infantile, little idiot girls that are like let Barbie. When I was little that's like what they're saying. The movie is successful for so now they're having like Polly Pocket movie and like Gui Joe movie and he Man movie. And it's like they got it wrong if they think that we're going to see this because we played with these things as kids. Am I wrong about this? Like?
Speaker 2: Did you go see Barbie?
Speaker 4: Because you like Barbie's are stupid?
Speaker 2: They're so so duffer everything they probably know.
Speaker 3: But I think like the like the Press is like globbing onto I don't glomming onto this idea that girls love Barbie and that's why they went.
Speaker 2: To see it.
Speaker 3: It's like, no, because we have good taste in comedy and we're eager for a female comedy because you haven't given us one since Bride'smaids. You gave us a one and you let us like that one and be like it's actually good girls.
Speaker 2: Finally like something that's good. Here's another thing.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, and now we have Taylor Swift that you're all acknowledging is act actually good girls.
Speaker 2: Actually we're onto this one. Okay.
Speaker 4: It was the first. It was the first women forward comedy that wasn't just a remake of a man forward comedy. From the last thirty years. Oh yeah, and then yeah, like all that Shiit, Reddi Gerwig and Margot Roby as a team together is like, why would you not go see that?
Speaker 2: You can't say, Robbie, he's been.
Speaker 4: Sa Robbie Mozzarella said, wait to say p E N E E pasta, penny pasta, penny pasta.
Speaker 2: Everyone penny pasta yesterday.
Speaker 4: And then there's some words that you just don't don't leave you.
Speaker 3: I don't blame you for ordering my coffee the other day and you asked for Stevia. I was like, okay, I'll correct him on that one. He'll never do it again.
Speaker 1: My dad says, Vagan, I'm about to see my parents.
Speaker 3: I think that was I think that was in the seventies. Oh really, Vegan. My dad says it too, and I broke him of it finally, But he also says, you know when they when my parents take an edible, they do say did you get off on that a lot?
Speaker 2: Did you get off on that? Yet we got off so much.
Speaker 3: Last we were watching the Beatles documentary.
Speaker 2: We both got off on these. I was just like, it's disgusting.
Speaker 4: Well, Vegan is actually a one of the brightest stars in the night skyes Vega and the Vagan star system is a thing, so when you say Vagan, it also means that which is also the site of an evil race.
Speaker 2: Almost got as annoying as a vegan.
Speaker 3: But last night I got u There was a moment with my friends that we were like, uh, I forget what, Oh what were we talking about? We were talking about a lady bug or something, and there's sayings, oh, we were talking.
Speaker 2: We were talking about your possum story, Brian.
Speaker 3: We were like telling filling our friends in about the possum incident where Brian had witnessed that a possum got trapped by his neighbor in an animal trap so the possum would stop eating his crops or whatever, and then the.
Speaker 2: Possum was just left there to fucking die.
Speaker 3: And Brian called the you know, animal control, which they wouldn't pick up the phone today if they called because Ali City is on strike. And these girls were like that is so cruel, and I'm like, yeah, you just left it there to suffer, and they're like people who do that to animals are just it's seriously sociopathic. And I go, do you guys eat animals and they were like NICKI, and I go, I'm just wondering because their animals eat being treated like that all the time because you eat them.
Speaker 2: And I just started laughing.
Speaker 3: I was like, I got it, and I got it, and I changed it on you because they were like, anyone who supports that is sociopathic. And I was like, really, because I think you do. But I was just joking, like they were like, oh, Nick, you know. I was like, I'm just kidding. I have to slide in a little like you know, burst of hypocrisy when I can, let me get it in. I'm not like over the top all the time. You have to get off somehow.
Speaker 2: I gotta get off. I got off.
Speaker 3: Wait, speaking of the Barbie movie, Anya, you did see it, and I'm just like, I've been done to talk to anyone about the Barbie movie. I know it is like weeks and weeks past, but I guess I actually now we can maybe talk about it with a little more freedom because people maybe have seen it more. But just in case, we're going to talk about the Barbie movie, and I don't think we're going to spoil it at all, but I want to just hear if we do a spoiler, We'll give you.
Speaker 2: A yeah, yeah, I do a spoiler.
Speaker 4: Wow choking?
Speaker 3: Okay, well do it before you do the spoiler, and people can do like ten seconds ahead or something.
Speaker 1: You want to know what I thought of Barbie?
Speaker 3: Oh shit, I like, you don't want to hear this if you don't want to be spoiled.
Speaker 2: What Anna thinks about it?
Speaker 1: I don't have I'm not like, I don't have an amazing take or anything. I just was it was so overhyped. And I'm a huge Credit Grwig fan. I think I haven't you know, I've seen almost all her films and I love her and I want to support her and I think it's great. But it's also like, I'm not you know me, I'm not like a huge fan of blockbuster things in general, or like super popular things.
Speaker 3: That sounds crazy to say that I don't like they're popular.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not. I just happen to not be a fan of like big blockbusters. I'm not like, what did we talk about before some film that I was like, I don't love Titanic and you were like, how can you not love Titanic? I just don't love it.
Speaker 2: You just don't like it? Because it's huge. That doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: It does make like these, Yeah, these things have to be exactly. It's the same as like a lot of the music.
Speaker 4: I don't you didn't love Quantumania.
Speaker 3: I understand not liking a movie because you don't like the movie, but I just was wondering. You can't just not like something because it's huge. There has some aspects about it. But you did say that, so that's why a question. But now you're not celebrating.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm saying I tend to not love things that are huge. Here's why they have to take a lot of boxes to be popular, Like you have to have huge music. Like I didn't love all the music. You know, it's like all the but they were great songs, I guess. But what it was it like Cardi.
Speaker 3: Ba missed when you say she literally was like, and there are some great songs.
Speaker 2: Loot in your back hurt when you said it like he have to.
Speaker 1: Pick all the top five top ten artists to do these songs.
Speaker 3: It was like, this is dua lipa and I'm singing a song about Barbie as you're trying to listen to dialogue and actually some of this is funny when I'm saying, so you gotta listen to this, and you gotta listen to her, and you gotta listen to me, and now here's the Lizzo she's coming on, and here's.
Speaker 2: Start to be Nicki Minaj. Let's get in all three.
Speaker 3: It was like it was like a lot when there's too many jokes in the songs. I'm just like And then putting Dualipa into the movie felt forced.
Speaker 2: I mean, I know there's sung.
Speaker 3: Her on a sound stage in the UK and it didn't fit anything. But I love when singers can't act. It really brings me a lot of joy when you go there's a big difference between what's going on here and what's going on over there. And she shouldn't be able to act. She is amazing at singing. I love when someone super talented, a singer songwriter who is like such a good dancer, like I love and you're gonna people who know are gonna go do a Lipa is a good dancer. Yes, she fucking worked it and now she's a really good dancer because she did an embarrassing dance when she first went on tour and everyone made fun of her for it, and now she fucking dominates the stage. But when she she's not the best actress and is someone who is good at one thing and bad at many other things. I like to see it in my fellow performers, because didn't you think there was a like screeching halt when she was like almost the projector broke and someone put in a self tape in.
Speaker 1: Her name Tuly five?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was a mermaid. When she was the genderless mermaid she.
Speaker 2: Was I forgot.
Speaker 1: I was just like, is that dualipa? So I guess there was a screech in my mind, like is that who I think it is?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: There were a lot of those actors where you're like, wait, that's a big actor in a tiny role. I wish Here's what I loved about the film. Margaret Robbie is incredible. She was so good. So aside from being like shockingly gorgeous, she's just like she's so great. She's subtle, she doesn't overdo anything. I thought the script was pretty great. Here's what I wish there would have been more. Oh. I loved how you're just thinking the whole time, like Mattel signed off on this. They're getting roasted in this film, which I love. But of course they know they're gonna sell a shit ton of Barbies after this, but still they get pretty skewer so belated spoiler. But I here's what I didn't love. Will Ferrell is so funny. I thought he was under used they could. I just kept wishing, like, do a couple more punches. Yes, I think he was funny.
Speaker 3: Will Ferrell him just dealing with those guys on the rollerblades was hilarious. Every scene where he would just touch someone. He's just such a subtle comedic actor. I just thought he was He added so much to it. But I couldn't agree more that let's just do one more pass on the script and punch things up. But from what I can tell from all the stuff they talked about is that they had to fight so hard to get the stuff through that they did, And from my experience in these kinds of situations, that was like the most they were willing to budge on super weird, funny stuff. Did you also love that line where they cut in and said Margot Robbie is not the best person to do the scene.
Speaker 1: Yes, when they're talking about Jush, Barbie finally becomes sort of human and ugly, and then Helen Maren's over dub voice is like, all right, we admit that Margot Robbie isn't the best person for this Scarry that was great, And America Ferrera's speech was great. I love all the You didn't.
Speaker 3: Like it, Well, it's been talked about a lot. I maybe, yeah, that was overhyped to me because we got to it and I thought, this is going to be a speech that makes me just go whoa. But sometimes when people complain too much about what it's like to be a woman, I just kind of I'm such a I am a feminist. I complain about being a woman all the time. It's like the crux of who I am. But it just becomes like I almost stopped listening by the end of it, and it's like it's all about like, if you're fat, they don't like you. If you're too skinny, they don't like you. You can't be too mean, but you have to be nice enough to this. You get into this and it's like, Okay, yeah, years ago, I'm not kidding you, Like it's it's all been said before. It didn't seem like that groundbreaking to me and everyone I think that speech. If I had not heard about like, oh my god, this speech that she gives, way do you hear it?
Speaker 2: I think I would have been like that was cool.
Speaker 3: But I was like, yes, this moment that's gonna make me feel a lot of things. I just didn't It didn't resonate with me, but I did, you know. And I also hate to be like it sucks being men too, but it kind of does. And like, I don't know, I'm over this thing of like making men feel bad every man feel bad about the way it is to be a woman. I think I used to be on that train of like you guys need to know how much it sucks, and you have it so good. But it's like I'm starting to see that like men have it kind of shitty too, and they also and not that it's like we should just forgive everything and like never talk about our struggles. I'm not saying that, but I did think Barbie handled the struggle as men well too.
Speaker 4: Life sucks for everything. It's just there's different degrees that sucks. I mean, I guess it's like if you have some privilege or whatever, that's nice, but like everybody likes to uh it doesn't matter who you are. But everybody likes penned that their struggle and suffering is the worst one. Yes, and maybe they have over that. Maybe it is. But like everyone's got their thing, everyone's got their struggle, and there's no group of people women, men, black, white, whatever that is. Every single person is struggling more than every other person in the other group. It's based on the individual. That's what Martin Luther King said and did he no, No, that was just okay, poptrol. I feel like like in closing this out, I.
Speaker 1: Just feel like, ready, I have so much more to.
Speaker 2: No, but it's just this segment.
Speaker 3: I just want to say that, Like, I know, we're never supposed to be like you know, when you didn't want to eat your food as a kid, your mom would be like, there's starving kids in Africa, but there are. Can we all like we stop using that argument anymore of like, but your struggle is your struggle, like your hangnail. It sucks that your hangnails infected. Like you're allowed to feel bad even though they're starving kids in Africa because that's you, Like you don't know their struggle and this is yours and it's enough. It's like, no, it's not. There are starving kids in Africa. Be fucking grateful that.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I'm doing a bit right now about how hard it is for me to drink water, and like I'm always like thought, I need to drink more water. And it's like there I read about a village where these girls have to walk seven miles to go get water every day for their village, right and this is like right now happening in South America somewhere I didn't even like pay attention enough to know the exact place. And on the way they get couple times, not at once, like a couple times there are gangs of men waiting to rape them. So there's this whole foundation to buy bicycles for these women so that they can go faster to get the water.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, oh god, all they have is this sawny and then I.
Speaker 3: Have to put in these little like packets to make it like you know, a fruity flavor so that I can drink more of it.
Speaker 2: And it's easy, and they.
Speaker 3: Have to like put in packets so it kills like a bacteria that will give them giardia and like give them diarrhea. Until they die and like I'm like, oh, what's that packet? And they're like, oh, this tastes like shit and it's just to kill off the fucking worms inside. I'm like, oh, is it like mango flavored? Like it's just it's you gotta you have to check yourself.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Not every struggle deserves like everyone's sympathy all the time. You do have to compare yourself to others. And I think that actually is the worst thing to do, actually, because you're not supposed to compare yourself.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to do. Okay, we'll figure out when we get that. All right, we're back Anya.
Speaker 3: You had so much to say, You said so much more to say, Okay.
Speaker 1: Part of me is just like, well, Matt also agreed with you that the speeches were a little too heavy handed. He's like, I would have liked it more if it wasn't so like and here's the moral of the story. I would have liked here. I would have liked Barbie to spend more time in the real world. I thought that was really interesting. And all of a sudden, they like, go back to Barbie Land. I was like, already, and I wish Ryan Gosling wouldn't have done such a wink wink, nudge nudge to the camera like I like him. I like how Margaret Robbie stays in character as Barbie the whole time. Where is I feel like Ken has this moment a lot with the camera where he's like, I'm Ryan Gosling and I'm playing Ken and this is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: I disagree with that, but I do understand that he had more opportunities to kind of be ridiculous where it broke his character because he we saw his internal struggle of being like okay, Barbie, yeah, thanks, and then he'd be like, oh, worried. There was more for he wasn't just Barbie was just true to herself the whole time. She didn't have a lot of internal moments of like, well, I guess she did when she's like I'm thinking about death. It was just And I liked when they went back to Barbie lame because that's where everything was fucking crazy and the real world was like not.
Speaker 2: Really were not really how people act.
Speaker 3: Although my friend Adam Ray is in he's one of the cops when they get arrested, and he said they shot like like so like it was like a seven minute long scene, like it was such a long scene at the cops station that whittled down to like a little little bit.
Speaker 2: So I'm sure they shot a ton more did.
Speaker 3: Someone actually told me that the best marketing of the whole movie. It was a social media guy that I know it runs a big social media company that you know, does social media for networks and companies, and he said, the best thing they did was when Ryan Gosling and Margot Robbie were paparazzi filming that scene rollerblading in Venice, and those shots came everywhere and they're those you know, neon yellow or green, depending on your how your ic thing icee things rollerblades outfits. She's in that song and those pictures, because I remember when those pictures came out and everyone was like, what the fuck is this? That's so it's such a good idea. Call the paparazzi. That's how you get things going.
Speaker 4: Staged paparazzi moment like they didn't.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it was staged, but if it was, it was brilliant. But it just ended up being like such a good moment for them. And that's why celebrities called paparazzi. I mean, it's my friend Esther, who I went to Taylor Swift with this weekend. She does these really cool things on Instagram where she has someone just take pictures from her across the street like a camera, and it looks like paparazzi. She's obviously doing it. She's not saying like this is paparazzi, but it's like they're just done in that style, and it looks so much cooler than like posing in like a you know, a ring light.
Speaker 2: It's so much better. And oh my god, I saw the most depressing thing today.
Speaker 3: There are AI models that take two seconds to make that have millions of followers, maybe not millions, but thousands and thousands, probably gonna be millions because they had an one had one hundred thousand likes underneath her video or picture, so that's like probably a million followers.
Speaker 2: I didn't see it. And they are generating so much money.
Speaker 3: These models that are all in bikinis that are like, buy me a coffee, and men are like, I hope you enjoy your coffee, and leading comments and like drooling over these AI models that are just generating so much it's real.
Speaker 1: It's happening to make the money, go to elon.
Speaker 2: To someone who's making the models.
Speaker 4: There's a couple of pretty famous ones that have like tens of millions of followers, and.
Speaker 3: Do people know some people know those are these are new ones that they don't know are AI?
Speaker 4: They don't even know.
Speaker 3: No, it is Justine Bateman's Instagram if you want to see it. That's where I saw this, because she's obsessed with AI and how it's taking over the you know, movie industry and TV and just today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's there's also like AI porn, you know, like there's AI porn stars now that you can follow, and then they'll.
Speaker 3: Be someone make a deep fake of me in a gang bang for myself not to put out. But I like, I was like, maybe I don't need to do this ever in my life. Maybe you please actually please don't do that because I don't I really don't want to see that. I really really I'm I was kidding when I said that I will not watch it.
Speaker 1: I won't stify need what why wouldn't it satisfy your need to do it? Like it might?
Speaker 3: Because I actually don't like watching myself. It's not like I want to do a gang bang so I can tape it and watch it back with my family and be like remember that.
Speaker 2: Like I want to.
Speaker 3: I want to when I'm masturbating, when I'm gooning out, it's because I'm I'm imagining it's happening, you know, I'm not like imagining me watching it. You know.
Speaker 1: Wait, so what's the point of doing it in real life? You have this real desire to do it in real life?
Speaker 2: Right, Well, what's the point of doing it in real life? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like what?
Speaker 2: Because it's an experience I want to have.
Speaker 1: But then you'll remember it and think back on it, right, Isn't.
Speaker 3: That I don't want to do it in real life because it's a huge risk of being recognized. And also it's like scary because it's strange dicks that I don't know.
Speaker 2: It can't really happen. It's like a thing that I know.
Speaker 1: Let's say you're in a parallel universe where you're safe and it happens and it's completely safe.
Speaker 2: Yes, Ai, it's like robots.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's say you did do it. What isn't the point of it? What is the point of you doing it?
Speaker 3: It's the same point where people go vacationing. I go, what's the point. You're just going to go there to the cheets and itza and then you leave and like, it's just the memory of it. I don't understand why people do that, but they do it.
Speaker 1: The memory of it, so you want to have it.
Speaker 3: It's not the memory, it's the experience. I wouldn't think back on it that much. I would hope. I think it would haunt me. Actually, I would be like filled with shame. I wouldn't want I would want to dump it from my memory immediately, like I do going to see museums.
Speaker 2: I would just want I did it, so you.
Speaker 1: Just bought the one time experience of it.
Speaker 3: Maybe I would get addicted to it or something and be like, oh, this is great. I want to do it again. But it's be like going to six Flags or something. Why do people do that for the thrill of the moment.
Speaker 1: Think an ai a deep fake or whatever of you getting a bang Gang Bang.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't like it because I don't. They wouldn't use the right picture of me. There would be some picture they would take a picture to generate. They always do this whenever anyone uses it. Does deep fakes of me, which is very generous and so sweet when they do do it, but it's always a picture I really hate of myself. So I have to watch this like version of myself from twenty fourteen where I kind of looked.
Speaker 1: You didn't like your eyebrown.
Speaker 3: I just looked into a lesbian who has given up on looking feminine, which is not what I was. Fine for some people and I'm attracted to that, and I think it's super hot on others, it doesn't. It didn't suit me, and I was just trying. I don't know what I was trying. I was just trying to be like an anti like woman on TV and didn't wear a lot of makeup, and it just I look, I don't like those pictures, so they always use that and I'm like, I can't watch this stuff.
Speaker 4: Maybe there is a deep fake of you already. Have you ever searched there.
Speaker 2: Are deep fakes of me? My friend Brian Monarch makes.
Speaker 4: Like me, is that what you're saying?
Speaker 3: It probably will be eventually after I after people hear this episode.
Speaker 2: It's I think I probably.
Speaker 4: Said to make I think, oh really, see.
Speaker 2: No, Bryan, do not look that up.
Speaker 4: Do not look that up.
Speaker 3: Bran, I want that, and I say that I have better boobs than any person that you could put me on, and so I don't want you doing that because I'll just be like her body is it? And you don't have access to what my boobs look like really naked, because there's no evidence of that out there, so.
Speaker 2: You couldn't make a deep fake of my tits.
Speaker 4: And I did not look at the video, but I in five seconds of searching, I have found two deep fakes of you getting banged.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, it's out there. If you want to go watch that, enjoy it, but it does not mean definitely do.
Speaker 4: One of them is pretty you know, pretty standard Nicki Glazer doggy style, so I don't.
Speaker 3: Even look it that way. If they didn't even get it right, that brings me no pleasure.
Speaker 4: The second one is this one's pretty good Nicki Glazer, the anal slut two point.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, that they nailed it from me.
Speaker 3: There so onepials what is the stand for? I don't know, Uh, maybe stare click and find out. I'm guessing the two is a number two that.
Speaker 4: Okay, you know what?
Speaker 2: This is also making a cameo.
Speaker 4: This is good news for you this video the anal two point oh was made too years ago. That means you were worthy of an anal slut video two years ago.
Speaker 3: I felt worthy of it for about five years, so this tracks they were a little late. Yeah, I think I've been open about being into anal sex for about two years. Maybe No, My first thing I said about it I think was twenty seventeen.
Speaker 2: So it's been. It's this has been. It's been a long time coming. Thank you.
Speaker 4: Also made seven minutes long?
Speaker 2: And do can we.
Speaker 3: See views before? Please don't click on it, but can you see how many views? Uh?
Speaker 4: I just I just xed out of it? But okay, good, don't get I find it again?
Speaker 2: Go back. It's going to cop Okay, god, I minutes?
Speaker 1: What's the warm up? You're answering the door for the pizza guy?
Speaker 3: Well, seven minutes is typically the amount of time I like a video. That's about Sometimes when I'm searching on porn videos, I do ten minutes plus because I want Usually if one video is hitting the right spots for me in terms of like, oh I like what they're doing to her there, there's gonna be an another part of it that I like it too. The dynamic, but the men are talkative. You guys know, I've been very adamant about miking the men. We need to hear the men say things and respond. I don't need to hear them grown, but I want them to say things. I hate when they're quiet. I don't really need to hear the woman say anything. I kind of don't want her to talk at all. I like, That's why I've definitely looked up Bell Gagged because I'm just like, stop this fake whining.
Speaker 2: I don't like it. And so, yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Have the views. I have the views if you want. Okay, So Nikki Glazer Doggy Style not so great? Well, it's good, good, No, this is good. Thirteen thousand, three hundred and nine views.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of views for a video I didn't know existed. And I'm that is a perfect amount. It doesn't feel like three Like if it was like two hundred and ten, I'd be like, this has been up for a while. But thirteen thousands perfect, that's okay.
Speaker 4: And then Nikki Glaz th're the anal slut two point oh, clocking in at thirty nine thousand, and seven hundred and thirty four.
Speaker 3: Okay, that one's Okay, I'm a little disappointed in how that one's doing. Also, Nikki Lazer anal slut two point zero. Someone leaked my special title. Also yes three point oh just for.
Speaker 4: Comparisons sake, Margot Roby master bass in stockings, really Margot Roby Masterbates and stockings stockings. Oh no, no, no, she is in front of a fireplace. But I don't think it's Christmas game. Okay, ninety eighty, so you're only half.
Speaker 1: That you're doing well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Marcot, Robbie. Can we talk about these little like pockets underneath her eyes? Do you guys know what I'm talking about? She has quamies. And if you don't know what quamis are, it's when your eye has like a pocket underneath it that is almost matching the upper islet and when they closed together, they look like little quams. And I say quams because the first person in high school that had this with his eyes was our friend's boyfriend and his last name had was started with a K and an R and but he also kind of talked like dish, and so we called him qua And so let's say his last name was Kramer.
Speaker 2: We called him Quaima.
Speaker 3: Because she talked to white dish because his jaw was a little bit like tight, and so we called him Crispy Kueima because well, actually his last name has the word chris in it, so we called but we I don't know why we called him crispy, but we know we called him Crispy quamies and because he had quams. But it was like, but she has quams too, she do you know what I'm talking about? Look at what your mother, Rubbie. There is a distinct what is that? Can I get that?
Speaker 5: Ms?
Speaker 1: No, I don't want to quam, I I do.
Speaker 3: I went that little fold right there that makes you go when you smile, like every one likes it now. Yeah, but that's just like an old skin. No, no, no, it's not youth there's but she has that going. That is what makes her face so incredible. Is that little extra line underneath her eye.
Speaker 2: I think that's it.
Speaker 1: My friend has it. She told me that French people value that and they have they have these all these rules for beauty and one of them is having the quisby quam underneath. It's just a little pooch, a little pocket, yes, yeah, pocket and beauty right under your eye, not a bag.
Speaker 2: It's not no, not a bag.
Speaker 3: It's the same color as your eyes, like as your normal skin.
Speaker 2: Everything is one color.
Speaker 4: It's in the same spot as a bag. Though.
Speaker 2: Yes, you have kind of qispy quam going on right now.
Speaker 3: You kind of have the margot Robbie Bryan me, No, Brian, doesn't he have it?
Speaker 2: Yes? No, no, it's not bags. You have it.
Speaker 3: It's good little like it looks unda dust sy like they're like they're the chorus in the background. US, Okay, yeah, yeah. I analyzed her beauty NonStop in that movie, just like staring at her face, marveling and being like how does she do it? But it's some and she's like a lovely person. Did you see that video of her like doing sign language? You go, oh, Milly, I saw that sweet and she knows all of her she knows asl or Australian sign like whatever. It is, just like she. I hate when perfect people just keep being perfect. That's why I loved when Dua Lipa like kind of gave a drab performance acting and.
Speaker 2: I was just like, yes, a flaw. It just makes me so happy.
Speaker 1: But my friend Heather was like, give me a fucking break. Margot Robbie is saying she speaks Asl is like me saying I speak French and then singing.
Speaker 2: For say it. People said it. She didn't say that, she just like spelling.
Speaker 3: No, I know it, I know it. She did some stuff like it's sad. She said she knows Asl and.
Speaker 2: Your friends yea or what you know?
Speaker 4: That's cool?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then I speak French.
Speaker 3: Fish are well pretty people haven't really gotten the memo that they're ever bad at anything. And I'm guessing Margot Robbie doesn't get a lot of feedback that's like you need to work on that, you know, like there's show us another draft, like I think that most and I don't. She actually seems like a very well adjusted person and kind person that doesn't seem obsessed with her looks like other people just seem to be.
Speaker 2: But I'm just guessing, so I do. I do really like her.
Speaker 3: We were talking yesterday about who we would be friends with in Hollywood? Is there anyone that like you would want you honestly, if I said you have to go to dinner with them tonight, you guys and people always answer this, I would love to go to the And it's like, I feel burdened by the idea of going to dinner with a new person so much. It's one on one with you and this person, and you're going to be friends and it's a date. I'm thinking most people would turn down most opportunities because it's so stressful. You think you want to be friends with people because of the acting roles they've played, But I don't think you would like most people or like how they present themselves on TV and stuff.
Speaker 4: Is there anymore you know that because you've now befriended many celebrities and have learned that they're just like regular people. But I think for the average person that I think they would jump at the opportunity to have dinner with almost that celebrity.
Speaker 5: We want to punish them with our fandom or do we have to like act like proper people?
Speaker 3: I think you, well, if that's what you want to do, you have to act. You have to like try to get them to be friends with you, Like you have to honestly like be like we're going to start a friendship, and this is someone that I want to hang out with. I I don't know that there's really I think I'm really Drake no new friends. I don't really want to be maybe Jennifer Aniston, but even that seems to stress me out. If I got like a message from her being like she wants to have coffee, I would kind of go, oh boy, like I'm going I'm gonna have to be fake a little bit. I'm not gonna be able to be totally myself.
Speaker 1: And if she only goes to Coffee Beans and hates Starbucks.
Speaker 2: I mean I could. I could.
Speaker 3: I could get in with Coffee Bean, I can have half, I can get a good to coffee anywhere Phil's.
Speaker 2: I don't know what, oh what is that coffee Phils.
Speaker 4: I think for most people, the idea of being fake with Jennifer Aniston is perfectly acceptable. It's better than being fake with like Sue, the girl he went to high school with, you know, like that's the option. I would choose Jennifer Anison every time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess I know. But how many friends don't like going to parties and stuff? You think you like going to parties and then you don't want to go, Like people always think they want to do things. But let's like really just think about it in your mind tonight, listener, you have to go to dinner with someone, you have to get dressed up and feel like, Okay, I'm presenting myself in the right way. Like doesn't don't people have social anxiety? Why when the question of like who would you have dinner with? The social anxiety flies out the window when everyone's like Obama, Michelle, Beyonce and you're like, you couldn't go to dinner with my boss the other night, like now my girlfriend wants to go to dinner with Beyonce? Like do you really would you really how would you handle yourself? Do you really feel like you could hold a good conversation with these people? Wouldn't you feel a little bit like a burden? Don't you feel like you might not really give a fuck about what they might have to say and how self absorbed they probably are based on I mean, they have to agree to this dinner too, so that's true, Well, who would you think?
Speaker 4: It's the same thing with Hall Passes, where it's like, yeah, I'd fuck Hugh Jackman or whatever, and then it's like but then you have to like go to dinner with them before and then listen to their stories about how they caught a shark, and then you get to have sex with them, and then you gotta sit in bed while they go like clean themselves in the bathroom, Like are you willing to do all that?
Speaker 3: I think even would actually that sex with your jack that's different.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 3: People have said to me like you're my husband's hall pass when they like meet me at meet and greets, and I'm just like, I don't really know what to do with that, Like do I guess they're throwing it out there to be like if you wanted, we think you're a slut.
Speaker 2: You talked about it a lot on stage.
Speaker 3: We heard that episode where you talked about gang bangs, but I don't. I'm never gonna fuck a random person.
Speaker 4: Ever.
Speaker 1: My T shirt sold out and we should bring it back in a new fund.
Speaker 2: Nicky Glazer is my hall Pass?
Speaker 1: That was a great T shirt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I only liked.
Speaker 3: When girls bought it, though, when guys bought it, I was like, you don't get the joke. This is for people who are gay for me or girls who are being ironic, like I would buy a Taylor switch is my hall pass shirt? Because I'm not gay except for her. Really, And I was talking the other day like someone came Wayne Brady came out as pan sexual, and I was like, okay, we got to google that.
Speaker 2: Which one is that? I forget?
Speaker 3: I didn't even get that far because then I said, what is the sexual where you like men? And Taylor Swift? Only that's what I am.
Speaker 1: You'd only be like sexual homost sextual.
Speaker 2: So who would you pick? Anya, who would you go out to dinner with?
Speaker 3: And I think you are on You're on board with this, Like there's most people you've met, some famous people. It's not many all it's cracked up to be, and it kind of makes you nervous and you're just not like I don't know.
Speaker 1: I always like end up at a dinner and someone famous is there, and I'm like, oh, okay. Like I ended up at a dinner with John Mayer once and there were four of us at the dinner including him, and I was like, this is the best kind of situation where I didn't have time to get nervous and I just didn't care at all. I found out like on the way there, I had ten minutes maybe, and then he was lovely and easy and you know, but like a superstar, so the conversation is all about him, and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it was talking about them, so you just give them shit are you don't kiss their ass, You're just yourself and then they kind of like that.
Speaker 1: But that was that was an interesting I know I would be friends with Nicole Richie, like if I was at a dinner with her, I know we'd get along. Justine Bateman love because I like these people and I feel like I kind of get them and I'm not that starstruck by them, but i'd probably be super Aniston.
Speaker 4: You'd be friends of them because you're not impressed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd be excited to like go to dinner with someone like esther though, because I've never met her and I know her through you. But that's not like a huge celebrity.
Speaker 3: But that would be like fun friend that I'm willing to be like, Okay, she's my newest like best like eligible for best friend territory, where if someone I think I would even I could even say like she's one of my good friends and she would be okay with me saying that, where.
Speaker 2: She's nick uster have good like girlfriend dates.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we like I took her to the iHeartRadio Awards, like she like I took her to We went to another premiere together too. Yeah, we just do these little one off dates and we have the best time. And you know, there is that feeling though, when you go out with a new friend, what you're like kind of nervous and sometimes you're worried that the conversation isn't gonna flow and you might run out of things to talk about or you might offend. You're kind of like caretaking, like, oh, can I go to the I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick?
Speaker 2: Is that cool?
Speaker 3: Like you can't just talk to them like a normal friend. You're like, I'm gonna go Like your voice gets gonna like hi. When you're like I'm gonna go to the bathroom, walk what do you want to go room? Or like I'm gonna Like you're constantly checking in on one another. It's a little awkward, and it just it's not like that with her, And I'm just so grateful because I strayed out.
Speaker 4: Vibes, except without the opportunity to have sex with them at the end of it. I guess there is, but generally you don't. But yeah, it's like first date vibes, and it's like a little exciting and it's like, oh my god, is this person gonna be my friend. That's definitely there.
Speaker 1: Do you get that with guy friends? Like new guy friends?
Speaker 4: I honestly, I'm going through the roll of deckx of memories in my mind and I cannot remember the last time I had a hang with a new guy friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I have lots of guy friends, like and there's guys from work that I then hung out with outside of work. I guess that's the closest. But that was not even recent, So I don't know.
Speaker 5: A avi like recently. I mean, like I guess it was a couple of months ago. He went on like a man friend date and it was so cute. He was like kind of like toiling about like where they're going to go and where they're going to hang out, and then when he came back, he was like so giddy. They had like the most like I don't know, off centric conversation about like music tones that like help you spiritually and stuff, and then like the guy gave him a like went to sleep listening to it, and then they like followed up next day.
Speaker 2: It was it was really cute.
Speaker 1: Few friends that is.
Speaker 3: Need so many more friends. It's so sweet. It's it's hard just so when he met at the gym.
Speaker 2: Just like cute. I wonder who made the first move.
Speaker 1: It's hard to get a date off the ground. Yeah, like there was a cancel.
Speaker 4: There was a guy when I used to go to the gym Goals gym, there was a guy who tried to get me on a on a mandate and I just never panned out. But this guy was super cool. He was jacked and he had tattoos all over his body. And when he first came to talk to me, I was like, what the fuck is this guy in a gang or something because he was tattooed everywhere. But he was like, yo, man, what's up? And I was like, what the fuck are you talking to me for this scraggly jew struggling on the chest press machine. Yeah, he was talking to me, and eventually he invited me. He invited me to like like a canoe trip, and I was like, well, we're gonna go from jim to canoe trip with He's like, yeah, me and four other guys going on this canoe trip. And I was like that's a little yeah, that's a little uh extreme. So then I said I declined, And then after that point I tried to avoid him because I'm like, I don't want to go on a canoe trip.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm like you, that's it. There's a certain guy like that. I feel like Chris Kanvy is one of those guys. They like big adventures, they like groups, they like doing fun, big things together. I'm not an adventure friend unless I know all the people in the group and I know all the parameters like how many days? Where are we going? And I like them all. But I'm if I met someone new and they all of a sudden wanted to go on a canoe trip, I'd be like, something's wrong with you? Like a one on one coffee hang.
Speaker 4: But like, I'm an adventure friend. If Chris Kanvey wanted to go on a canoe trip, I would go on a canoe trip with him and whatever he's been.
Speaker 1: Waiting for this, Yeah, he wants to have you eat a strawberry in Japan.
Speaker 3: If his head just perked up and he turned had to go somewhere, to go somewhere with me, I'll go Ecuador.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's but I'm not going to go on a canoe trip with the guy who I talk to a handful of times in the jail.
Speaker 3: That is he's that's a crazy person that would jump to that so much. But a couple of years ago, I had someone who wanted to hang out with me a girlfriend, and I didn't want to be friends with this person. What do you do when someone's coming on very strong and they want to be friends with you, Because there is when.
Speaker 2: It's a guy.
Speaker 3: Even if it's a guy that wants to be friends with you, you can say I have a boyfriend, it's just I don't really hang out with guys in a non romantic way. You can have that excuse, even though I disagree with that wholeheartedly, and I think women should be able to have guy friends no matter what the relationship they're in. I could always use that excuse obviously to be like, my boyfriend's not really cool about it. I don't think it's appropriate. Or if it's a guy that wants to go on a date with you, hey, I'm in a relationship. Even if i'm not, I'm not really seeing anyone right now, I'm not interested in dating. There's an excuse built in. But when someone just wants to be your friend, which is a thing you can have an infinite number of what do you do? You just lie and say you are busy all the time.
Speaker 4: Here's what you do. Nick and Wayne Brady figured this out. You just say you're pant sexual and then you say, my boyfriend wouldn't be okay with this because I'm pant sexual. I'm atracted to all genders.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's really good.
Speaker 3: There has been someone that I'm like, wanted to be friends with me after I had been interested in them in a romantic way and they did it work out for us in that way, but they still wanted to be friends and I said I can't because I get a crush on you when we hang out and it's not fun for me to feel these feelings. And they are so mad at me. In fact, when I run into them, they turn the other way, they avoid me. It's the only person in my life that I have like I would say beef with where if I was on the same thing as them, I would be like, Okay, I'm just not gonna I'm I'll get there a different time because I don't want to make this person uncomfortable because they hate me so much because I call yeah, because we had a really good friendship, like because I liked him, so I would listen to his stories and hear him talk, let him express himself, and he got a lot of feelings out with me.
Speaker 2: And then when I would go in.
Speaker 3: For like a romantic thing, which I thought we were building, and he definitely made it seem that way at times. I'm not crazy, even though he would claim to be, like, what, we're just friends, I'm like, come on, I'm not I'm not stupid. I'm reading the signs. I'm Margot Robbie. I know the body language in the ASL And he was like, no, I just want.
Speaker 2: To be friends.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, well, then I can't just be friends with you because every time we end up hanging out, I get a crush and it's just not fun. And he was so offended and so he's now he's mad at me. But that's his boundary, Jonah Hill, he has a boundary.
Speaker 2: I have to respect it. It's fine, But what do you do with a girlfriend?
Speaker 1: I that guy annoys me? Whoever this is and I think I know who? Yeah, getting angry is so lame. The reason he's angry is he's he subconsciously knows he's fucking with you. He has a crush on you too, and he wants to intrigue with you, and this whole cover of like I just want to be friends. God, why can't you just be a purist and be my friend is bullshit. He's enjoying stringing you along and flirting with you. It's like he gets off on it. And I'm not saying that.
Speaker 3: Like, if if Chris heard this, I could see him getting upset and being like, oh, so there's some guy that you've to like avoid because you're so in love with him, you're gonna get stuck back into it. That is not the case with this guy any longer. When this happened, that was the case. I was single, and I was like, this is distracting to me, And now that I have a boyfriend, I have no interest in hanging out with this guy who really wasn't giving me anything in the friendship department anyway. The only reason I was really connecting with him was because I thought it was going in a romantic direction, and I wasn't like, Wow, this is someone i'd take in any capacity, Like I thought you were hot. That's why I was kind of putting up with the rest. And I think that's where he gets angry is that he realizes without the physical part. I don't really have much interest in what you are giving. And that's you know, uh, that's the is that a me too thing of being like I can't unless you have sex with me. I don't really care for anything you have to say, and I'm not going to be really interested in pursuing this intellectually.
Speaker 2: Possibly we're going to ring and we'll come back after this. All right, we're back.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 3: I want to remind everyone that I am going to be on tour in the fall. I am taking a hiatus right now and I am writing so much new material. I'm doing stand up sets in La like every night while I'm living here for a couple months. And then in September, September fifteenth, I am back on tour and it's the biggest show that I maybe have ever done on the road. It's at the Chicago Theater September fifteenth. It is a huge show that plays is a huge venue. I really want to sell it out. So if you're in the Chicago area, I would love to see you at that show. We will be doing meet and greets on you will be there. It's going to be so much freaking fun. And then the next night, we have Peoria, Illinois, if you're a little bit south of Chicago. We also have tons of dates including New Jersey, Vegas, I'm there with David Spade again, Minnesota, Calgary, California, all over California. Four dates in California, Milwaukee, Iowa, Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas. I'm going back to my college town Boston, Maryland, and it goes on and on. I'm not gonna read them all, but there's a bunch more coming up, and I'm so excited to see besties at them and for you guys to see all my new material, which is on top of a ton of new material from the last time you saw me. So and you could go to multiple shows and you're gonna get different shows for each show. I would say that the overlap will probably be like seventy percent at the most, but I tend to do different material at every show, so I hope to see you there.
Speaker 2: It's so much fun.
Speaker 3: And yeah, I've been having a lot more fun with stand up recently because I've been saturating myself in stand up comedy. As Brian hears every day because we hang out and I talk about we're analyzing stand up comedy and Brian is very analytical stand up comedy as well.
Speaker 2: I feel like we.
Speaker 3: You and you have listened to Like, I'm getting back into Louis c K. And I'm obsessed. I'm back on board. Here's my take. Are you ready for my problematic take?
Speaker 2: All right? Get a horn? Can we get the problematic take?
Speaker 1: Horn?
Speaker 3: That means but they're all the same, it's slightly different. That's a different hurts. Abby could tell you about it if he went to dinner with his friend again. That sounded had a slightly different hurts level. Okay, so Louis c K. I I didn't listen to him for very long because I've talked about this before. I really liked him for his honesty. That was always my favorite part about his stand up. And I felt like, wow, what he came out as having done is he's a liar, Like there was like a really seediness underneath all of this that we didn't know about, and it was, you know, and I didn't like his actions. I think that it was a little bit murky. I don't think that he's necessarily like the nicest person all the time to people from stories I've heard, but I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Here comes that same im. Sorry, I know here comes the take.
Speaker 3: If you go back and listen to his albums, I've gone, I've listened to every single album. I think there's been like ten or so, it's all there. No one should be surprised of what came out. It's all there. You should actually be surprised if he hadn't done this. And I'm not saying what he did was okay. I'm not condoning. Condoning is saying it's okay, right. I'm not saying that the women weren't right to feel violated and they weren't right to like we should not shame them in any way. Or I hope they have amazing careers and that coming out about it did not affect their careers. I think that's the saddest part about this is that like that's what they're known for now if you do know their names, and I hope that is I hope you don't know their names so that they have a separate career. But I or you know, just a separate identity away from this story.
Speaker 2: But if this guy did not.
Speaker 3: Jerk off in front of people based on what these you if you listen to these albums, there's just no way this guy. First of all, let me just say some of the things that he reveals in these albums, because it might have been a while for since you listened to him. His first experience of one of his first experiences with bad words, an old man approached him on the Who knows how true the story is, but I'm sure there's some level of truth to it. An old man came up to him at a very young age when he's like in kindergarten and was like, hey, little boy, you want to hear all the dirty words. And of course he's like, yeah, of course. And so the guy's like pussy ash, a fuck, cunt, shit, fart, and he told him all, dick, you know whatever, cunt and I think I said cunt twice, but probably, and he was like okay, and then he learned him all. He was like, pussy ass, fart, cunt, shit, ask and he goes okay, And then he goes to kindergarten. He goes to his teacher, it's kind of a teacher, and he says all the words. He just goes up to her and says all the words right to her and she starts crying. And he said it was one of the greatest moments of his life. Oh okay, and so there we go. That's and I believe either I'm sorry or the one after I'm sorry where And then right after that bit, he goes into some people have weird sexual stuff and then everyone starts laughing. He's like, what do you mean someone he was like, you guys know mine. Everyone knows mine. Obama knows mine. He's like, he talks about it, but that is the genesis of it. A young age, he said something disgusting. He got pleasure from a woman being horrified, which leads him to be a comedian who says some of the most horrible things you could ever imagine.
Speaker 2: It makes a career off of it. That's why we love him.
Speaker 3: He was the first person to ever say that his kids were assholes, told a story about his wife giving him the status hand job in America, or you know, all these things. And then there's another story where he showed his penis to a girl with Down syndrome when he was ten years old. And I'm guessing that that age is a little old, bitch. I'm guessing that age is a little bit older than what he said.
Speaker 2: For the joke. If I was a betting woman.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, and the and so he said that he also the punchline to many of his jokes is jerking off onto the thing that he has just talked about.
Speaker 2: Almost in every album there is here is.
Speaker 4: Getting jerked off onto. You can from on my back and pretend that I'm your father mother. Yes, yes, I think what you're saying is like what Louis did is not acceptable, and that's bad. But you can't be surprised that the guy who's spent twenty years talking about how much of a piece of shit he is on stage is actually a piece of that.
Speaker 3: He's not just a sexual piece of shit, which he covers. He is a bad person in general. He tells us he's a bad person over and over. He has bad thoughts. He hates people, He hates a little kid. He wishes this little kid has the worst, Like he talks about for like seven minutes of four old that's in his daughter's class, who he fucking hates, and he does like a fake name for the kid. But he has evil, dark, twisted thoughts. All I'm saying is that, Nikki Glazer, you have no right to stand on this little stand on your hill and say my soapbox and say I don't like him anymore because he was an honest He's telling you the whole time, that's not a reason to not enjoy his comedy anymore. He it's in line with who he was, and it's just funny to go back. I'm reading this Tornado Commoner book right now, and she says in it that you can read this book about me, and I'm going to tell you all these stories about songs, but if you want to know any everything about me, it's all in the songs. There's nothing here that will be any more indicative of who I am than the songs. Everything you want to know about me, listen to the songs, it's in the songs. And then someone else said that recently too, of like, oh, I think I was talking about Taylor Swift, and I'm like, I have this news stance with her where I don't want to know anything about her that she doesn't tell us. I'm tired of speculation. I don't want I don't want to even see paparazzi shots of her anymore unless she has, like called them to take a picture. I don't want to know anything that she isn't giving us because we are so lucky as Swifties to be privileged to so much information via her lyrics, so much she gives us.
Speaker 2: She is telling us so many little Easter eggs.
Speaker 3: If you put the puzzles together, if you do the research with other fans. She is letting us know all these things. She does like us speculating about lyrics and figuring things out and putting puzzle pieces together. And that's the joy of being a Swifty. It's not speculating about things that she hasn't given us. Let's respect her and be like very appreciative of all the stuff that she does give us, like diaries. She literally gives as like printouts of some of her diaries, so we don't need to dig any further. And I want to respect follow like going forward as.
Speaker 2: In my career, as Swifty.
Speaker 3: I just want to have that boundary for myself where I'm like, Okay, if Taylor didn't give it to me, I don't want it, yo, because.
Speaker 1: You didn't talk about Saturday night yet, did you.
Speaker 2: Well, here's my take.
Speaker 3: Everyone goes, how is Saturday night the same as the other eight? Exactly the same? And by that I mean every celebrity looking incredible. I know, yeah it was there, there's so many celebrities, but how I see any Heime was amazing. They put on such a good show as an opening band, and so did Gail. G A y l E was so good, but Heime was fucking They're just rock stars. There's no one cooler. I just looked over at Esther and I go was like, can you imagine being this cool? Like shredding on guitar with a fucking crop top on and looking hot as fuck but not sexy, but like also not too sexy, and just they're just cool.
Speaker 2: It's just it's they're.
Speaker 3: The coolest girls ever in to perform with your sisters and to have like these fucking amazing songs, it was just like I think I'd envy their lives more than almost anyone. And to have Taylor Swift go like these are.
Speaker 2: My best friends.
Speaker 3: I was just like, oh my god, I want to be ahim sister so bad. But yeah, let me just say Taylor show shows. People keep going what's your favorite one? The only difference between the shows is who I go with and where I'm seated, So that's the only time the show will be better than another show because.
Speaker 2: She's a so so fucking consistent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the secret songs do make it better, but I would say the biggest factor is where I'm sitting it is and who I'm with.
Speaker 1: I mean, it looks like you guys said so much fun.
Speaker 3: She's adorable, she dances so well, she's so cute. She was just really into my reactions, you know, I don't know, she was just laughing at everything I said. Like at one point she was like, I put this on my Instagram story because she wrote it out. But she was like, so do you do you think you're gonna go to another show of hers? And I was like, I don't know if I can make it Wednesday, like this week is kind of and she was like not this week like and I was like, no, then the answer is yes.
Speaker 2: It was like, that's so funny. You thought I met this week. Of course you wouldn't.
Speaker 3: This is such a like it's an extreme hassle going down there, getting down there, it's like hours of your life.
Speaker 4: Oh, fis rough.
Speaker 2: It's rough.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Have you been there for football games? I've no What have you been there for? Billy Joe? What do we doing?
Speaker 5: I know?
Speaker 4: I just heard that it's rough based on everyone whatever one else's time. I'm going there this year, and everyone's like it's a nightmare getting out of there. And I just know from other football games in the area before so far existed that just getting out is you have to leave in like the third quarter in order to get out. Yeah, that's what I did for Taylor.
Speaker 3: We left after Anti Hero, which I know people are going, Oh, Swift Ties are like, you left before. That means we missed Midnight Rain, Karma, Vigilante Shit, and uh Mastermind, So we missed most of Midnight's But I've seen all of those before. I've never seen Karma in full because I always leave before Karma. You gotta leave during Karma. You guys, if you go to a Taylor Swift concert, save yourselves hours in traffic and by the way, you stationary for three and a half hours that night, just you know, rocking back and forth when you get to finally leave. Noah, you did this with me. Yes, when you're leaving, it's fun to skip to the song. It's like fun to like move in a different way to the song and you can't see her, but there's nothing she's doing that she hasn't done the whole show. You've seen her thought, you've been watching for three and a half hours. She's not gonna move in a way that's new. I understand people being completionists, and like I got to see it to the end. You're not missing I promise you you're not missing it. I haven't seen I watched you know, swift talk or like swift reels that come up. No one's clipping the very end of the show. It's not the stand up part of the show. It's I know Taylor would probably be disappointed to hear me say this, but you gotta leave after the first verse of Karma, see a little bit of it, and then you are gonna get such a you're gonna not be in traffic for hours. And so if I was terrible getting out of it, so we but we left very early, and we still struggled with uh, a little bit of like.
Speaker 4: Already on the top of LA traffic. No matter what's happening, LA has got terrible traffic. And then if you have like the most seminal concert experience of our generation occurring in downtown or an ingle, whatever it is, it's going to be a disaster. But I do think you should go to one more Taylor Swift concert at least because you got to hit ten. I mean, if you're at nine, you've got to hit ten. You're never gonna question yourself.
Speaker 3: Final thought, there's no question I'm going to ten shows. I think I'm going to use this opportunity in her international tour to give into what my boyfriend likes, which is traveling and I don't like. But I think that this is the I think it was either his idea or it had to be one of our ideas. But to now knock out both of the things we love together and I'll go to Singapore, but now I'm going there to see Taylor Swift.
Speaker 2: It makes more sense.
Speaker 3: But I will say that the show can't change for me anymore. It's like I can't I've been as close as I could possibly sit. I've been in the best seat in the whole house. I've seen it.
Speaker 2: I know it.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to see whatever they're filming, because they were filming in so far. I can't wait to see it that up close, where like the little Rover camera is on stage with her as she's like doing my tears ricochet and you know, walking down like in a procession, and then she falls to the ground and it's like right in front of her. I can't wait to get up in her face when she's doing that scene. But yeah, it's let me ask you a question, Those shows are different except the secret songs.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: If you if let's say three years from now, four years from now, you were talking to somebody and you were like, I went to the Error's tour ten times, and then they're like, oh my god, yeah, I mean I went seventeen times. How would you feel like it?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't like it because I want I heard there's someone on a Taylor sweat from Bess's board that said, who who's gone the most times of you guys? That you guys have heard of you asking other fans, and someone said there's a girl on TikTok who's been like to thirty eight. So I'm not going to touch that girl, but I am going to. I think the more I go, the funnier it is, Like I'm trying to hit the funniest number that makes people go what the fuck? Like I say on stage, like I'm talking about, you know, not freezing my eggs and all the money you save, and I'm like, and that's why I've been to see Taylor Swift eight times and people laugh and I go and that's not an exaggerated number. It's literally eight times this year. And people kind of go like it's kind of shocking, and so it's fun. I'm in this really fun stage of telling people where they go have you seen I'll wear like a shirt and they're like, have you seen her yet? And I go eight times and they go oh, and I go this year nine times total, one time in twenty thirteen, and then ten years later eight nine more times.
Speaker 2: So ye Kasey missed it.
Speaker 1: Check out the New York Times article where Nikki Glazer is mentioned a number of times that was really good.
Speaker 2: It was exciting.
Speaker 4: Nicky Glazer is mentioned eight times.
Speaker 2: I was really three. It was awesome.
Speaker 3: The guy that was so random because he came up to us at the Kansas City Show. I was there with Kirsten, my sister, and Kat and I went to take a picture with a fan and then this guy was just holding his card and was like, I'm just interviewing fans and I'm like, oh, okay, I'm NICKI guys arm comedian and he was like, oh, I know you, and I was like and then we talked later on the phone here you know, weeks later, and he followed up on some stuff.
Speaker 2: And it was cool because that.
Speaker 3: Article interviewed Billy Joel to talk about like another musician commenting on things, herb Albert to comment on her breaking his record. He's a trumpet player breaking his record, and then another I think Shania Twain to comment on the touring and how she's another person that's touring so and then me as the representative of the fans. I was the only one that was like a fan that was quoted to represent the experience.
Speaker 2: So that was so cool.
Speaker 3: And I think they would have just used a norm which kind of sucks for that normy that would have been picked. But it was fun and it wasn't something that I was like, I gotta get my publicist to get me in with the New York Times.
Speaker 2: I need to quote.
Speaker 3: It all happened from just happenstance from me going to enough shows that I ran into a reporter and he happened to be sitting in our same row. I mean, it was really weird. It was not planned at all. But if I was an outsider looking in. I'd be like, oh she called and like use some in to get in, and I did not.
Speaker 4: It was dumb luck, serendipity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was something like that.
Speaker 4: Billy Joels my Taylor Swift. I'm glad he was in that article.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said going to his final concert.
Speaker 4: I went to see him last in November of last year or so in at MSG. I'm a billy, I'm a piano manatee.
Speaker 2: Do you leave?
Speaker 4: Do you?
Speaker 2: That's so funny. Do you leave early?
Speaker 4: No, we didn't leave early. Getting out of MSG as a breeze. I mean, you just have to deal with the train. It's just you walk out. That's why New York City is so amazing. It's like, yeah, you're at Madison Square Garden where there's tens of thousands of people all in the same spot, and then you walk out and it's like, yeah, this is the same amount of people that's always here. We're prepared for.
Speaker 3: This, whereas Minnesota with Noah, because we walked from our hotel. If you can walk to the venue, you can stay. We still left a little early because I just have that anxiety. Yeah, that was the easiest leaving experience.
Speaker 5: Yes, we didn't get caught up in like mobs of people or anything, and we got to like see all the fun stuff that was happening at said, do you remember when we were walking to the hotel and we saw her like car with like all the police cars around it.
Speaker 2: Yes, she had the police escort out. Yes.
Speaker 3: People are always like how does she get out because the traffic is insane by the time she's leaving the show, I don't I would think helicopter most of the time, but we saw police escort. Yeah, So I'll go again. And it's the same performance every time. It is perfection. She doesn't do one thing wrong. Sometimes her dress like we'll snag on something and you go woo. But my favorite part now was that. So there's a moment that she does differently now where it's like there's this song called the One and she's like, you meet.
Speaker 2: Some woman on the Internet and take her.
Speaker 3: Home, and that's like the album version, but in the in the stadium she goes you meet some woman on the Internet and take her home, and everyone fucking starts screaming when she just changes it to take her home, and then esther looked at me like what happened? And I go she changed a note and.
Speaker 2: Lost their goddamn mind over it.
Speaker 5: How like you know, like exactly where Taylor is going to be on the stage. It's it's the same thing that I was like so impressed with that, you like understand the choreography and how the show operates and the production.
Speaker 2: It was that's like really cool. Yeah, it is funny to just it.
Speaker 3: It's really fun to just look at esther when a song ends, and then just look over her exactly as the news song starts. I'm like, you us somebody I don't know, and she's like, how you don't know? That was coming out of that exact moment, or like those little moments. There was another one where oh god, what was it.
Speaker 1: I like that she was like go ahead, yeah, no, no, no, Or she's like Nikki told me, don't even bother filming because I know all the angles and I'll get it all.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: I gave my friends this thing of like, let your friends film, because your friends are gonna film no matter what I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: Take it in.
Speaker 3: Do not be stuck on your phone trying to get the perfect thing, because you're missing so much. I can now miss stuff because I've been to enough. Let me just get the good stuff. And for the love of God, if you go to a Taylor Swift show, unless you're on the floor in the first like nine rows, film the screens.
Speaker 2: They are.
Speaker 3: There's someone that is capturing the perfect angle of her at all times on this gigantic, perfect HD screen. Film the screen. Don't film her. It's your camera is shitty, it's not gonna look as good. Trust the screens. You can just leave it static on the screens. You don't have to follow her. Film the screen and also change the aperture or like the lighting on your side.
Speaker 4: Luis c k joke about that we're like at a baseball stadium when like someone hits a home run and then you see all the flashes of people's cameras, like.
Speaker 2: Like their flashes, like flash's.
Speaker 4: Gonna light up Yankee stadium.
Speaker 2: Yes, I love that.
Speaker 3: You see so many people's flashes on you're just like, oh God. But there was a moment when she did her secret songs on Saturday Night, which are the two songs that she you know, is always gonna be a random thing, and everyone's just waiting with baited breath, like what's it gonna be and I got it wrong when I was with Noah because I saw the capo and I go, it's gonna be Cornelia straight because it was on the fourth fret and I was like uh. And then the other night she puts it on the fourth front and I just turned to esther. I go death by a thousand cuts and then I go saying goodbye and she goes saying goodbye.
Speaker 2: I was like, I got it. I nailed it. I was like, I'm so excited.
Speaker 3: And then she also played You're on your Own Kid on piano, which was those those are my two like two of my favorite songs ever. It was the best two secret songs yet. I'm so excited. I was so excited about it. It was a great moment. But my favorite part of the show is the Illicit Affairs interlude into My Tears ricochet. That's always my favorite part of the show. And final answer on that, but yeah, I will say that I'm also in La people don't dress up as much. There were people going buck wild, but a lot of people are just like I just got these tickets from my friend at the radio station, like they.
Speaker 4: Were just like people. Too many people were connecting a reason. It's the reason so many comedy audiences in La suck. It's the same reason when you go to a comedy show in LA it's not as good as Denver, Seattle or whatever. It's because everyone you're fucking connected and over it and not wanting to be there.
Speaker 3: No one was wearing like there were people just dressed in like regular clothes. I will say Esther came in a d's track pants and a black shirt and nothing, pink, nothing but dazzled nothing. And she cause she just didn't get the memo she's she's the coolest person ever. She either didn't get the memo or didn't care. But she saw me in my sparkly dress. We met up and she just was like, she.
Speaker 2: Goes, do you do you always do this? You always dress up like this? And I was like, yeah, it's kind of like what you do. She was just like so weird. I was like, it's kind of like Halloween for me. I don't know, I really like it.
Speaker 1: She was like, Okay, did you want to give her heads up at all?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I thought, she's not. She doesn't give a fuck. Dester's the coolest person ever. You gotta follow it. Monster on Instagram. Yeah, but I don't get he needs to dress up like I don't think she would have.
Speaker 2: She didn't care.
Speaker 3: She's just like she's the coolest person i've I might know. No offense to everyone. I know.
Speaker 2: The question of.
Speaker 1: Which celeberty you'd like to have dinner.
Speaker 3: With, I think it's none. Honestly, you can't think you know. Luis c k is actually my one right now.
Speaker 1: I know how that's gonna end.
Speaker 3: No, we don't, I really, I would said to Brian, I think I would want to like. I am very inspired by him and artistically. I know I'm gonna get shitped for this, but I shouldn't because you probably person who's getting mad at me listen to music from someone who's like beat a woman several times. But like everything, you know, everyone has done terrible things to There's so many men who have made things, produced things, been a part of things that you enjoy that have done terrible things. So back off about my interest in studying his brain and wanting his help with my next special I just want to, like, I wanna I want to just talk to him.
Speaker 2: I've just been studying.
Speaker 3: I've listened to ten of his albums in the past three weeks. I'd be interested in sitting down with them and talking about stuff and like asking about his process and possibly getting some help on my next special.
Speaker 2: So that's mine.
Speaker 4: I mean he is. He is probably the best stand up comedian of the last fifteen years. I mean he is. His stand up is miles above other people who are even great at stand up. It really is. That's why when this all came out, it was like, God damn it. It's like when Michael Jackson. You can't listen to Michael Jackson anymore. It's like, God damn it, because you can't. It was the best, It was the best everything. No one listening to a Luis k Our special. No one does what he does to me when I'm listening their stand up special. Maybe with Teresa O'Neil or something, but that's it.
Speaker 2: Yes, But no one changes the way I think about the world. No one. I'm constantly flooded by things. Every day.
Speaker 3: I am like, oh my god, that's that one thing that Louis said, and like, it makes me look at that differently, It makes me think of it validates a lot of fears I have about motherhood. It also makes me feel a little bit like sad about some of the things I feel about motherhood and missing out on that. It makes me feel appreciative to be a human being and to not complain about stuff as much like he just he's a I think, a modern day philosopher, and I think and also more honest than most people will ever get with the inner workings of their psyche. And I'm I'm fucking into it, and I want to be able to do that. But not everything he does, but I want to be able to do and I want to learn from that. So I guess that's who I would go to lunch with. And that's my problematic take.
Speaker 1: I said it, that's a good answer. One of my favorite jokes of his is the thing about why do we count the years the way we do? It's like we're just plodding on from the years zero, like Jesus, Jesus, like everything is BC or a D. I loved that whole way that he put the lays that out. I'm like, oh my god, it makes me think, like, why the fuck do we count the years this way.
Speaker 4: It's the only comedian that I frequently reference, not because of their jokes, but because of an idea that he had that makes me think of differently. And then I say this phrase maybe like once every two weeks. I go, especially when I'm in a not polite company, I go, not to bring up Louis c K. But Louis c K has a joke that says blah blah blah. I say that like every two weeks.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm saying it now too, now that I'm more like versed in what he says, I say it all the time.
Speaker 2: I think about him.
Speaker 3: I say it every time I travel and there's a delay, I think of Louis c K. And how you get to fly through the air miraculously like a bird. Yeah, you get to go, you know, I just think of I always just go. You get to fly through the air miraculously like a bird. Don't complain about fucking anything that happens right now. You have no idea even the big you can't. I like that the right He has a bit about like, you know, there's a delay for forty five minutes. He's like, that's someone's story. People will stop doing the dishes to be like you were delayed for forty five minutes, Like that's a story. He was like, can you imagine the right, brothers. Hearing about that now and being like, wait, they were delayed for forty five we shouldn't even bother.
Speaker 2: Let's not do this.
Speaker 3: Is like that idea is so fucking good and really change the way I see the world, and and yeah, he but he did make a point that he says, don't jerk off and don't ask people. He was like, don't jerk off in front of people, and even if you ask them and they say yes, don't don't do it.
Speaker 2: Do you remember when he said that, Brian.
Speaker 4: To me personally or on the special? I do remember that. I do remember that he did. He did address it. He did address that briefly, but not and I'm sorry so much. But on the next one, but I don't remember exactly.
Speaker 2: That's what he said.
Speaker 3: He was like, don't jerk off in people, even if you ask them, don't do it because they might be saying yes and they don't mean yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't know how I feel about that. That kind of feels like just an excuse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I'm not going to say anything further on that, but I do at what point do you not trust a yes?
Speaker 1: Here's how I really to that, And I can't speak because I will say, well, I don't know if I'm in such a position of power, but I just got in trouble for doing something that was someone asked me to help them downsize their their home and I did, and then I had just heard back that I got. Now I have a bad reputation for doing that, like I coerce them into downsizing their home, and it just goes to show you no good deed goes unpunished because I definitely did not coerce. But now I am known as the person that like talk to someone and just doing something they did they did not.
Speaker 3: You asked them like do you want some help with this thing? And they said yes, And now.
Speaker 1: You may yes.
Speaker 3: That's what that's a similar exactly, Luis, It's not it's not well, it sounds like that person said yes. And this is what their argument is is they said yes because they felt like if they said no, you would be mad at them or.
Speaker 2: Like they would be disappointing.
Speaker 1: I had power that I didn't realize.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but do everyone.
Speaker 3: And this brings into the Lizo thing like Lizzo with those dancers is I don't think.
Speaker 2: She's aware of her power.
Speaker 3: She's someone who doesn't even think of that that way, which she should, and that's not to excuse her. Everyone should can consider their privilege and their power when they do something. I have to do it often too, because I employ friends, and sometimes I'll say something that I'm like, Wait, you don't have to answer that, because you might feel like I might fire.
Speaker 2: You if you don't like. But if you can, you can always say no.
Speaker 3: But do you have to remind people of that all the time or do you have to always just never ask those things? I don't know what the answer is. All I know is do you guys want to watch me masturbate right now? I have to thank you guys for listening to the show. We will be back tomorrow with more Nicki Glazer podcast. Come see me on tour Nicki glazer dot com for all the dates and tickets, and Dumpika and.
Speaker 2: Just ignore like half of the podcast.
Speaker 3: And then if you're upset and promise, and I'm a good person, I promise, and maybe I'm problematic, just to just DM me everything that you're upset with me about.