Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to bet the Bus. I am your host, I am your teacher, Louis Locks Liquid, Louie tea Bag Taylor. Why we call me tea Bag Taylor. That's because when we go to Vegas, Baby, we take these small little marbles when we dip them in their mouth, because that's what we do week in and week out. There's been a lot of talk, obviously, you see to my left here a tribute to Payoff Willie, the man who wanted to talk crazy. If I miss one pick, if I do one this, I'll let Jackie Slips Jackie Picks get into the recap of last week. Because now that I'm sitting here, you know the promises he made to you no longer are no longer real, they no longer exist, and with that we might not ever see Payoff Willy in that show. What does that mean coming from me? It doesn't mean I'm owed anything other than the opportunity to give you picks weekend and week out, with the education and the information from my beautiful boys in the back, so that we are able to make sure that we can be prosperous every single day.
Speaker 2: I mentioned the boys in the back as always.
Speaker 1: We are sitting here with Joey Parlay, Joey Janitor, A doors lock, A pick is needed.
Speaker 2: What do you do, budd He's got a master key?
Speaker 1: What's he got there? My man takes sense and he turns him into dollars?
Speaker 2: Who his left is going to be? Jackie slips? Jackie picks.
Speaker 1: Jackie will try just about anything except for kicks with dicks. And as I was working on more names, more fun things to talk about the boys, there was something missing. Jack There was something about you that I was like, there needs to be another nickname.
Speaker 2: Can you tell me the time right now? Brother seventeen? How'd you find out that time?
Speaker 3: My phone?
Speaker 1: Go and look under that desk. Take a look under that desk. You're gonna find yourself a box. I'm gonna need you to pick up that box and open it very careful. Go ahead and show the people what you got there, Jackie?
Speaker 3: What's this mean?
Speaker 2: That means you are Jackie Rolex? Baby?
Speaker 1: Listen, in this world you are defined. Your character is defined by three things. What you do when people are watching, When you make promises, do you keep them? And if I'm being completely honest right now, I forgot the third thing. But in front of Jack is your boy Gary Midnight, Gary b and E. You do something right. You made a couple of good picks the holiday season. He's gonna break through that window. Look what happens, baby, He's gonna put a nice little tree under that pillow. And it is gonna come in the form of and as always, the premiere ability to give you a sponsor on this show is going to be Mickey Billboard, Mitch GBT. That man's got the forehead for you to make sure you would not only make sales when you bet with us, but you're making sales and any product you.
Speaker 2: Want to put on Bet the Bus. Listen to me. I know the energy has been high right now.
Speaker 1: I know the energy is high, but I want to turn it down for just a second because I want to talk about the word nothing, and it might make you nervous. Taylor nothing, Louis Lockes nothing. I'm here to acquire something. That's why I come on Bet the Bus week in and week out. The word nothing is one of the most important words in this dictionary. When you wake up in the morning, you are owed nothing. People on this earth as you drive by see them, Hello, how are you.
Speaker 2: They owe you nothing.
Speaker 1: If you have talent, Talent is great, but if you don't have work ethic, and if you're focused on the noise and other hosts and their records and you don't take the time to put the education in your picks, inevitably you are going to end up with nothing. So what am I trying to tell you on this show? Nothing is more important than your absolute best. When I have my team back there put together information on this show, when we bring you the energy and we bring you these picks, and we bring you the piece, the tools, the lumber to build that door of opportunities so we can open it ourselves, that will turn nothing into something.
Speaker 2: Prayer, prey, you guys want to prayer, pray. Here's the issue with the prayer boys.
Speaker 1: When these teams go in their locker room, both sides are gonna go in the shower. They're gonna take me and someone's gonna have a prayer. The only thing we can pray is for our enemies. Our enemy is Las Vegas. So our prayer today will be may God have mercy on my enemies, because I will not wait that being said. Jackie picks. Jackie slips Jackie Rolex. Let's talk about what happened last week. Let's talk about where we're going this week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what a revelation. We went five hundred last week. Obviously, that's why Willie is not with us, and you are so and even five hundred some people are okay with it.
Speaker 2: Obviously we are not. This week.
Speaker 3: Are aiming for a smooth five and zero. I believe that's how many we have on the board, six, six and even better. So I guess we can just get right into it before we do though this this quote just kind of came to me in a dream. And as it has nothing to do with anyone in particular, or any teams or anything going on in the current media.
Speaker 2: But cheating is.
Speaker 3: Easy, but it is impossible to take back. I don't know why that came to me. It just it came to me in a dream last night, and I felt obligated to preach that. So with that being said, let's go ahead and get onto the picks. First game, we have an SEC matchup in Lexington, Tennessee takes on Kentucky.
Speaker 2: The spread is three and a half.
Speaker 3: WOULD love to know where you're at.
Speaker 1: I like to comment on that, on that quote if I may, because I agree with you. Cheating is easy and you can't take it back. And it's very clear to me in the last ten days of what we've seen from the University of Michigan and what's happened, it's very clear the NCAA is yet again cheating these kids.
Speaker 2: They want to go, Hey, everyone in the beginning of the year.
Speaker 1: Wants to talk about, Oh, their records so easy, they're gonna blow up everybody.
Speaker 2: They don't play anybody, blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Well, now we're seven and zero and since Jim Harbaugh's come back, they've covered the spread every single week.
Speaker 2: And now all of a sudden, we got a problem. Now, all of a sudden, we're stealing. We're stealing signs and all that.
Speaker 1: What what are we gonna do stealing a sign from According to the people, not to me, because I believe that Big Ten is the best conference in the entire college football landscape. But if you're saying we're playing nobody, then why does one of the best built college football teams need to all of a sudden say we're stealing signs. And here's another thing too, You think it's just America, do you think yesterday when my account gets hacked from Moscow, Russia. They know that I'm a vocal point for the University of Michigan. They're trying to get me too. And the only thing you.
Speaker 2: Can do in this situation is ignore the noise.
Speaker 1: Those boys in ann Arbor, Michigan, they are having a phenomenal time going out the ricks, going out to skeeves, hitting the brown jug knowing, Hey, we're gonna get after it this week because next week it's back on against Purdue. That being said, let's talk about Tennessee minus three and a half. Weurs Kentucky. You talked about your quote coming to a dream last night. I know your dreams were broken last week as the tension between you two best friends went to war on a Saturday afternoon.
Speaker 2: Here's where I'm going to go.
Speaker 1: Because we can talk nasty, we can do things nasty, Jack, we can do that. However, I believe in the Tennessee Volunteers. Is this season you guys thought the Volunteers is gonna be. It hasn't happened. Hasn't come to fruition, No, it hasn't. But I believe that head coach in Knoxville Tennessee is gonna get the boys right. You're coming off a tough loss against Alabama. You're up twenty seven and a half, and it kind of fell apart, it fell away from you as the day went. Kentucky's coming off a bye but before their bye they had back to back losses. Now one of those losses was Missouri. I think Missouri is one of the most fraudulent schools in all of college football. Kentucky is one and seven against the spread. This is where Hypel becomes a leader of men, gets the boys off their sadasses, say let's get back to work, Let's get everything we got out of this season, let's get the recruits we need with w's and let's go chase the national championship next year. Yeah, it's not here right now. We're not gonna be able to attain that. But what we do have is an opportunity to stack wins and give the good people that say, GBO wee.
Speaker 2: Get in week out.
Speaker 1: We give them them that chance to say we have something to look forward to and not going to be our year this year, but this is the next year, in the year after that, that's what we have to look forward to. And that's why I'm taking Tennessee minus three and a half. Jackie, what do we got next?
Speaker 2: Moving on?
Speaker 3: We have I'm just not even comedy on it. Ohio State versus wiscontent spread as fourteen and a half. It's a lot of points, but you see you pretty confident on this fake.
Speaker 2: This was almost my lack of the week.
Speaker 1: And I know last time I was on this show, I talked about Ohio State and I talked about my two biggest fears, my sexuality and snakes. We've doubled up, have we not? Do you not see the boots? Do you see the shirt? Those are two different kind of snakes from two different regions of the world. With that being said, I'm gonna go Ohio State minus fourteen and a half. Ohio State's coming off of sloppy win versus Penn State. Penn State did everything in their power to not win that game. People are gonna say Wisconsin Big ten, West garbage, garbage side of the Big ten, and it's gonna be a trap game for Aho State. I believe in my heart of hearts that Ohio State being Penn State, which I don't think they really thought they could do. Now that they've done that. That next giant they at the go past is the University of Michigan, and they're gonna be damned if they're not gonna be eleven or no h going into the third week of November for the game, which is back to being the most highly touted rivalry game in all of college football. That being said, I will go to Ohio State minus fourteen point five.
Speaker 2: Let's see what's next, baby.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: Next, moving on Oregon State versus Arizona, your homeland, my homeland, it is three and a half. You going with where you came from.
Speaker 1: I am not going to do that. I will not bear down in Arizona. We have a lot of Arizona fans, obviously, me being an Arizona boy. Arizona is a place. It's a fair weather state when it comes to sports, and if I were to pick one when I was in high school, I would say I was an ASU fan. Mark Weischek, the lead singer of Midland, walked on as a wide receiver to U of A and all of a sudden claims like those are his boys.
Speaker 2: He's a football guy.
Speaker 1: You're too good looking to be playing football, brother, And that's why you've gotten an acting and you have a beautiful voice, and you've had success that way.
Speaker 2: But leave the football to the pros.
Speaker 1: Oregon State is going to win this game by more than three and a half points.
Speaker 2: I truly believe that.
Speaker 1: I think the PAC twelve is a wishy washy kind of all over the place. You have a whole bunch of points on a couple of teams and not a whole lot of points in other teams.
Speaker 2: It is a game that can get.
Speaker 1: A little scary because these two teams are really overlooked by their in state rivals Oregon and Arizona State University. So with all that being said, it's very very clear to me that Oregon State is going to win this game minus three and a half.
Speaker 3: All Right, we're moving and grooving moving to Oklahoma versus Kansas. So we got a classic flyover state matchup spread as minus.
Speaker 1: Ten minus ten seems like you're going with Well, listen, when you walk into these situations, and I've talked about the importance of nothing and the ability to turn nothing into something is utilizing the people around you and building something beautiful. So with that being said, JP, I like to know where you're going this game, Oklahoma minus ten or Kansas plus ten.
Speaker 4: We know how I feel about Oklahoma. We know how I feel about Brent Vinables. I have had a change of heart with Venables. I've read a little bit more of a story and I do appreciate him. But I appreciate Kansas more. And I appreciate Oj Burrows. That's leading the secondary back there, the captain of the defense. He knows the play before it's going to happen. And for that reason, I have to ride with Kansas.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you one more question? What's up? How many picks have you won in the last week and a half.
Speaker 4: I'm O and O this week?
Speaker 2: How many picks did you win last week? Zero? The reason I'm not saying that to belittle JP.
Speaker 1: I'm saying that because as a team, it is our job, it is our obligation to open the door of opportunity to these find people watching the show every single week who take the time out of their hard working day to make money. Now you're gonna go on a hostage. I've seen you do it a thousand times. You're one of those individuals that continue to work hard and always prosper. But right now, given the recent history. We have no choice but to go Oklahoma minus ten in the situation because of you, and I appreciate you for laying on the sword so these gentlemen can get going and make their pockets a little bit deeper. And that is why you have given us the key to success being Joey Janitor.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for that. I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: I could give you stats, but the proof is in the putting in that situation. I love my boys. I fucking love my boys. Jackie, where are we going to next?
Speaker 4: Ey?
Speaker 2: You go ahead, set it up. You know someone else.
Speaker 4: I got nothing to say, sure nothing.
Speaker 2: Were keeping good vibes? Are we keeping good vibes right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Because at the end of the day, I do come out a winner in this situation. I either win for myself or I win for everyone else.
Speaker 1: And that's beautiful. The givers in life for the people we need around us the most. And you are a giver.
Speaker 2: Everybody should read that book, The Giver, the Giving Tree. Even better, even better?
Speaker 3: All right, it wouldn't be bet the Bus without a Nebraska or noted pick. So we have Nebraska versus the boiler Makers. Perdue at Purdue Spreads two and a half, pretty tight spread. This one's all on you. You're taking up for a boys missing Willie. I'm not exactly sure where you're gonna go with this one, but I'm excited to hear where and why and why Now.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of people out there that have seen Will Compton trying to get clicks over the internet on Twitter, on Instagram talking about make make Michigan again.
Speaker 2: He's selling more merch on our store.
Speaker 1: He's talking, but serving up on a platter as if he's doing the new University of Michigan a favor.
Speaker 2: We can see right through that.
Speaker 1: And I know that Will Compton is a good man, but there's something inside him right now. He must be going through something that is making him take out his anger on his best friend. I am not going to do that. The reason why I'm not gonna do that is the only way to get through adversity is to stay level headed while others ride the roller coaster. I'm going to stay levelheaded for Will Compton.
Speaker 2: And I was afraid.
Speaker 1: I was nervous about putting Nebraska in this show for you because of how many times he has let you down in the past. I'm telling you now the proof is out there. Purdue is so bad, they're terrible against the spread. They're awful against the spread. Nebraska as wild as it actually seems.
Speaker 2: With Iowa losing.
Speaker 1: Last week, Nebraska legitimately has a chance, and their delusional minds in their locker room, they are telling themselves.
Speaker 2: We can make it to the Bay ten Championship. Is that going to happen? No, No, it's not.
Speaker 1: It's definitely not gonna happen. But are their dreams going to die this weekend? I believe that same answer is also no. And so we are gonna go Nebraska minus two and a half because I know my boy is straight.
Speaker 2: I know he's been rude.
Speaker 1: And he's come at the beautiful people in ann Arbor, Michigan in a way that no one should.
Speaker 2: Ever be came at.
Speaker 1: However, you cannot judge a human being in their worst circumstances. And right now our boy is in hell, and it's our job to work him, to get him to work through that and bring him back.
Speaker 2: To his positive self. Let's move on in the corn. The proof is in the corn.
Speaker 3: It's very big of you, an honorable move. Nonetheless, all right, moving on to our lock of the week. This was a hand selected lock by you, so I'm gonna let you set it out, but I will tell you it's UNLV versus Fresno State and the line is nine. I want to hear all the ins and outs of this game because I am uneducated on what's about to go down here for this lock.
Speaker 1: We're all a little un educated with this game. You know why because it's UNLV and it's Fresno State. Fresno State hasn't been relevant since Derek Carr and DeVante Adams. You and l V I got the stat for Mitchie Gbt. He is the one that told me this yesterday. He said UNLV is undefeated against the spread. What now I come in this morning and Mitchie takes a deep breath, deep sigh as he's wearing my hoodie that I gave him down. That's a hand me down. That's called helping people up. He goes, I was wrong last week. They actually lost against the spread. This is where I'm not worried. What does UNLV stand for?
Speaker 3: University of Northern Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: University of Nevada Las Vegas.
Speaker 3: Same thing.
Speaker 1: You think UNLV gives a shit about winning games?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: They care about hitting the spread. And when you are six in one against the spread, they know they've got to work even harder this week just to cover.
Speaker 2: And the coaches looking.
Speaker 1: At him, going, boys, you only gotta lose by eight, You only gotta lose by eight. And they're looking around. Yeah, and there's one guy on crushes just like Boobie Miles. Do it for him.
Speaker 2: Do it for that guy, Do for Booby.
Speaker 1: These guys don't care about There's no tradition at UNLV.
Speaker 2: I have no idea.
Speaker 1: I'd love to see the graduation rate at that place. I would love to because it's probably thirteen percent, spooky thirteen percent. So UNLV is not concerned with beating presno state. They're concerned with covering the spread. And plus nine is just healthy enough for me to sit here comfortably in this chair and tell you my clients, my people, the ones who ride or die with me each and every week. Well, these last two weeks I've been on that this is going to be our lock of the week.
Speaker 2: Is there anything else? Is there anything else we need to do? Boys?
Speaker 3: I think that about wraps it up.
Speaker 2: Can I say one more thing?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Of course, I want to thank you.
Speaker 1: I want to thank you people for sticking up for me when people are the other hosts of the show we're talking nasty. I want to thank you for when these picks came in and we didn't get too crazy, and those of you who chose to bet with us two weeks ago were prosperous. I can't promise you an undefeated week this week. I can only promise you the opportunities that have presented themselves. Thank you so much for joining us on this show. We will see you next week. I am your host, Louis Lockx, Liquid, Louis t Bag, Taylor and my boys in the Bag.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Have a fantastic day. We love you. God bless
Speaker 3: A