Speaker 1: Welcome to the Tutor Dixon Podcast. Okay, okay, everybody knows what is going on with Ukraine and Russia, but do you really know what it's like to deal with Ukraine and Russia? While we have someone with us today who does. We've had her on before. It is Rebecca Koffler. She is a Russian born strategic military and intelligence and analyst and the author of the book Putin's Playbook, Russia's Secret Plan to Defeat America. She also has her own podcast, it's on x It's called Censored But Not Silence. Rebecca, thank you so much for coming back on in the midst of all the craziness going on with Russia and Ukraine.
Speaker 2: Of course, happy to be here over you and your audience, Tutor, and you're indeed correct, lots of craziness last few days.
Speaker 1: Well, so let's get into this because I think everybody goes this was one of Trump's promises. He's got to come through on this promise. He has to do it quickly. I would argue, you know, he did say he would do it quickly, but this is a president who has four years to get things done and he wants to do it correctly. He wants to make sure this war is finished and move on from it. But how do you negotiate with a Putin and a Zolenski.
Speaker 2: Well, with all due respect to President Trump, and I do have high respect for him, he is a talented negotiate, a highly skilled business leader. He's dealt with characters all over the world. But Putin is a completely different animal. He's different than anyone Trump has dealt with before. Zolensky has proved himself to be an extremely talented actor, but he's a con artist. And Trump really really needs to understand what he got himself into by promising on his campaign trail that he needs he wanted to do this in twenty four hours, he boxed himself in. And who knows that Trump boxed himself in. And that's why putn't believe he has leverage, in addition to all kinds of other things that give Putent leverage. So these are sanctuary old problems and we just think that we're going to waltz in and just solve it just like that. Well, how did that work out for us? In Afghanistan? After twenty years, two point two trillion dollars and six thousand American lives. We pulled out, and the same lunatics with towers in their head are still ruling the country, except they have eighty five billion dollars of top SECREDEO supportment. Okay, how many times are we're going to repeat in the rock we spent five trillion dollars And this is just math. So at some point you would think that whoever, and again it's not a slamer President Trump, but who are the people who are advising him? Who are those people? Why wasn't he warned? Why didn't they do their homework? And I suspect that they didn't. They need to LEAs some come to Jesus here, not just in Russia and Ukraine, but in all these other foreign wars.
Speaker 1: So are you are you saying then that you think that Putin is going to keep going until he has Ukraine? Is he trying to reconnect the Soviet Union? I mean, what do you probably understand Putin's mindset better than most? What is his plan? The What would you have told Donald Trump? I guess I'm saying, oh.
Speaker 2: Well, I would have told if I had all the time in the world. What if he had all the time in the world, I would advise Donald Trump to read my book, Pudin's Playbook. It's precisely the reason why I wrote this book, because I was exasperated when I was serving as an intelligence officer back in the Diiadas, the military counterpart to CIA. Right. And I personally brief NATO in September twenty thirteen in Brussels. Right. And not only that, I briefed President Obama's White House Staff, National Security Council, scores and scores of combatant commands, European Command, Northern Command that supposedly is protecting US homeland from missile strikes, but they missed the balloon, the spy balloon, and all of those people. And I laid it out very clear what pulice plans were Putin wants to restore what the Russians call a strategic security perimeter, on which Russia re line for centuries for each security What is the strategic security pertometer. It's their version of the Monroe doctrine. Just like we wouldn't allow China or Russia station military hardware as close to the US as Canada or Mexico. Neither would Putin, and Putin never made it a secret. He's been saying it ever since he became president. Ukraine is the red line. Ukraine is the red line. Ukraine is the red line. Now Washington, the experts proceeded to push Ukraine into NATO. Why Ukraine has not part our vital interests? What does the mean vital interest US security and prosperity. I no way shall performed dependent on Ukraine. Why push them in to NADO? Why empowerish US tax base by saying the billions of dollars to the country that is not even a NATO LA. It's not an LA at all.
Speaker 1: So you're saying that Putin is telling the United States, which he did tell President Trump, I want you to stop sending weapons to Ukraine. Ukraine is off limits. Just leave it there. Now you've got the rest of the world going, my gosh. If you don't protect Ukraine, if Ukraine has no weapons, then Russia is just gonna barrel through and take Ukraine and then move on to Poland. And that's the fear that I think is what you're hearing from the mainstream media. That is the fear. And certainly when he says, okay, I promise I won't bomb any more energy infrastructure, and then hours later, they go with drones and they bomb energy infrastructure in Ukraine. Then that leaves you wondering, Okay, if you have nothing there, does he power through? Does he then go onto Poland? Is what's your analysis of that?
Speaker 2: So, first of all, I am exasperated with the mainstream media because they give you three to five miles to explain highly complex issues. I mean, I wrote a three hundred plus page book on this. How can you explain that? And the whole narrative that the mainstream media has built is so primitive. Putin bat Zelenski good, Russia bad Ukraine? Well they both bad? Okay, Oh, let's just unpack this. It's nonsense. Whoever said that Putin was going to barrel through Europe it just simply doesn't understand what they're talking about. Putin is not suicidal the minute he crossed and I would he would never do that, Okay, he would never cross and Natle countries. Why is that? There's a thing called Article five Collective Defense. If he were to do that and either launch an encourasion into Poland, into the politics and any of those countries, it would trigger Article five and then the US would be obligated to place troops into their battlefield. Putin does not want to face US military, which is the best war fighting force in military history, because then he would need to cross the nuclear threshold, which is precisely why pultn't developed a highly sophisticated nuclear doctrine, right, because he wants to deter US from meddling and what the Russians perceived as they a sphere of influence the way that we view our mineral doctrine area. Right. So no, Putin who wants to do He doesn't want to reconstitute the USSI in the sense that that he doesn't want to make it one country. But what he does want he wants NATO stay out of these countries and make them neutral. If there was a promise made to put it before the war, right, that an illegal guarantee. They don't work on promises. So that Ukraine is neutral, there would be no war.
Speaker 1: Why does he want that? I mean, what what is the what I mean there was before the war. It wasn't like there were a lot of people cheering on Ukraine to go after Russia. Why did they invade?
Speaker 2: Very simple, like I said, strategic security program which has reduced from a thousand miles with the collapse of the Soviet Union to one hundred miles. That is a shorter distance between Washington, d C. And New York City. Can you imagine Russia or China being in New York City close to New York City? Right? So, CIA was building bases, operating bases in Ukraine. They were training Ukrainian soldiers in NATO tactics how to fight. They were training on weapons systems to make sure that they are synchronized, that at the fire control level. But the Ukrainian knows how to operate those system So who I was watching all that? And in addition to that, everybody knows what happened in Ukraine back in twenty fourteen when the queen of Color revolution for a new Land, Hillary Clinton State Department stay a color revolution there and removed the democratically elected president and installed a new one. And so Zelenski has basically become our puppet. But then he took medicine to his own hands, because like I said, he's a con artist. He's been using this gravy train to rich himself. I mean, out of three hundred and fifty billion, only seventy one billion made it to Silenskin according to his own works right. So basically we are conned by everybody here and not including the Europeans, because the Europeans never wanted to pay for their own security. After I briefed them personally NATO in twenty thirteen, just months prior to the two Putin's invasion of Crimea, they didn't stir a finger if they developed a counter strategy, beefed up, the forced pasture started, you know, transitioning onto a wartime footing like like Potted to transition his military economy. They are now producing more missiles in three months than the entire NATO alliance the United States, including in one year. The Europeans didn't do that. They didn't even pay for their own security. At that point, only eight countries out of thirty paid even two percent. To this day, to the Germany, the richest country in Europe, does not pay two percent because they think we're suckers. We're just going to continue pumping in. You know, they're used to having their own three months vacations and have US basically defend them. And that's why Persident Trump said enough is enough.
Speaker 1: Not my mind, I mean, and I agree these NATO countries. I mean, I think most people once they hear the actual story of you know how little NATO is paid for the protection of the United States and the United States is coming in with all this money. I mean, that's what Donald Trump has been talking about since he first ran, like we we are no longer going to fund the world. They're going to have to step up and fund some of their own protection. And I think this war has brought that to the forefront for a lot of people. Before we dive into more with Rebecca Koffler, I want to tell you about my partners at Preborn. When a woman experiences an unplanned pregnancy, she often feels alone and afraid, and so many times her first response is to seek out an abortion, But because of the generosity of listeners like you, that search may lead her to a Preborn Network clinic, where she will choose life, not only for her baby, but for herself. Preborn offers God's love and compassion to hurting women and then provides a free ultrasound to introduce them to the life growing inside of them. This combination brings the ultimate miracle of life to life, which is why Preborn sees on average, two hundred babies saved every day. When Paige found out she was pregnant, she didn't feel she could afford the child, and the father actually threatened her to have an abortion. But when her mom found out, she introduced her to a Preborn Network clinic. At the clinic, Page was given the support and resources she needed to help her choose life, and the dad even started attending parenting classes with her. Now today they are raising a beautiful son together. Your tax deductable donation of twenty eight dollars sponsors one ultrasound. So how many babies can you save? Please donate your gift today. Just dial pound two fifty and say the keyword baby. That's pound two fifty baby. Or go to preborn dot com slash dixon. That's preborn dot com slash dixon sponsored by Preborn. There's this empathy for the Ukrainian people. You know they were invaded. I mean, are you saying that you think the United States should have just went? You know, this is your problem. We got to stay out of Ukraine.
Speaker 2: I don't advise, you know, people, what to do. What intelligence mission is is to tell you what is the odd of the possible? Right When we ask what should we do well. My first question is what do you want? What is it that you want to achieve? Achieving pieces right now now possible now that both countries have climbed up, you know, up the tree so high. And by that I mean we have already provided so much, and we've already put the world on notice how much we're involved. Just walking out right now it would make us look like idiots. The world will go, well, here they go again, right, they stirred up all these chaos, I mean, and then they'll they'll walk away and they'll forget about it. And that's why we can't you do this. For example, look what's going on in Syria right now. I mean once the Assad regime collapsed, which basically we were propping up the opposition, right now, it's the head choppers who are in charge, right, it's the terrorist regime that is right no out in Syria and they are killing Christians like like there's no tomorrow. Right. But do you hear this on mainstream media? No, everybody forgot about Syria. The Russians were trying to prop Asad. There's a there's one thing that leaders in Washington need to understand. There's a real and I know it's gonna sound harsh and and and like non traditional, but I'm a realist. I was born and raised in Russia. I know my patients. I've dealt with people like you know KGB, and I was a target myself. There's a reason why UH dictators like Saddam Hussein, like Bashar al Asad, like mar Kadafi exists. They keep a lid on all the other lunatics and head choppers, right, because what happens right now in Syria is insane. People are just slaughtered, but no one talks about that same thing is going to happen in Ukraine right now. Pulin has surrounded his voices, surrounded that region. There's about two thousand Ukrainian soldiers. He's going to execute them. But that had to be like voy seen, right. Why did Zelenski It is so insane that that guy authorized the incursion into Russian territory. What did you think was going to happen? He basically demonstrated to Putin that his decision to invade Ukraine was correct. Can't tolerate that type of risk, and so did Biden by authorizing Ukraine to use US long range missiles to strike deep inside Russia basically demonstrated to Putin that he has to finish the job and he's going to keep finishing the job.
Speaker 1: But that was right, I mean that was just before the Biden administration stepped out of the White House. I mean, he did this, like he handed this to Donald Trump in such a horrible way to allow that to actually encourage that and provide what they needed to do that that to me was a shocking moment wherever we all went. Is this just so that Donald Trump has to come into this and here he's president and now he's having a deal with a You just poked the bear. I mean, you really you go after Putin and Putin? I mean I think that Donald Trump plays a very interesting game with him. You know, he's always complimentary, because do you go in when you are dealing with a sociopath, do you attack the sociopath? And people go, oh my gosh. You know, he says nice things about him. But I think there's a strategy there with someone that has this personality. And when President Biden left office, he left office with the ultimate insult, gives Zelenski these weapons, tells him to attack. President Trump comes in he now I mean that's the ultimate. You're not going to get this fixed in twenty four hours. But I do think that Zelensky is an interesting character here because I don't think people really understand. You know, Americans oftentimes look at countries like Russia and Ukraine and they americanized them in their minds, like these people are just like us, but they're not just like us. They haven't been raised like us. Their mindset is different and in these countries. And I would say you probably understand Russia better than anyone else. But I mean, I'll just tell you a story. We were on a vacation one time where we were traveling all over Europe and we were in a tour group with this other couple and the couple the wife was French and the husband was Russian. And he said, you know, it's interesting because I grew up and where I grew up in Russia, we had you know, every kid had one doll. They all had like button eyes, and they were just you know, a cloth body. And we were told and we had very little food, and we sat down, we all ate together, and we were told that people in America lived in the streets. It was horrible, it was terrible. It's a terrible place to live, and that mother Russia was like beautiful. We were like the most blessed people on the planet. And he said, when I met my wife, she had been a nanny for a family out of Colorado, and she said, I want to take you to the United States. And he said, I went, he can't go there. That place is I mean, it's like the scum of the earth, you know. And she said, oh, I never had that experience, and it was this eye opening moment. She took him into the United States and he was totally mind blown. But Americans cannot understand what it is like to be raised in a country like that, where you don't have the access to the media that we have. You don't have the access to the outside world. You don't actually know. So you've got Ukraine, which has historically been listed as one of the most corrupt countries in the world. This is not a surprise. Okay, You've got this guy that over he becomes this champion of war. I mean he really is. He has become like this idol across the globe and we don't really normal people step back and go, why is he an idol? He stopped any elections. He won't act like he won't even dress the part. He acts like a military general, and he goes and threatens people when and he sits down in the O Office and he threatens Donald Trump. What are American people not getting here about how dangerous Zelenski actually is.
Speaker 2: Zelensky is a miniature putin. Let's start with the fact, like, how did he become president? His presidential campaign was financed by an olgoch named yout Gola Moyski. You look up, you get Glamoyski on the State Department website. Right now, he is banned. He and his entire family a banned from entry to the United States because he's an under multiple multiple investigations for corruption. Okay, and this is not the first time we'll hear about corruption, do you hear? Do you remember about Shorten and Joe Biden wanted him to stop? You know? Certain? So that and you're one correct that Ukraine is the top corrupt country in Europe. So the Russians and the Ukrainians they're very similar. So going back to Zalance, No, he's not a Churchill in a T shirt like I said, He's a miniature putin. He also authorized assassinations, including on civilians, just like Putin did Uh the Dardia Dugina who was the daughter of Alexander Jumanuh in Russia. She was a civilian. The Ukrainian special forces conducted the operations assassinating her. Onceolensk is watched at the hand of his SBU solution but bespeaking Ukraine, which is basically the Ukraine version of the KGB. Right of Gonzales. There was an American citizen, Lere Gonzalez who died, who talks about it on mainstream media. They tortured him because they thought he was probudent and he was proud it is correct. What are some of the other atrocities that were committed on Zelanski's watch? Right now, Ukraine is out me and they're now done. They have no more soldiers to throw into Buddie's meat grind that the average age of Ukrainian soldier is about forty three forty five, right, So what SBU, the Ukrainian version of the KGB, is doing is running around the streets and grabbing Ukrainian military age men and throwing them back into the battlefield. Right, And there's a whole list of things outlawed all the free media. So nine out of ten news outlets, news being in quotes are financed by USAID. So it's a propagand there's no free media. He also outlawed all the opposition parties. So, but because American people, just like back in Russia when I was growing up, you can't get you can't get straight news anymore because it's all propagand it's all rarah and cheerleading. You have these generals go on air and keep saying how Ukraine can win. And it's the same generals that got us into all these wars a rock Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, just basically enriching the military natural complex. The nor from Grahma and Rayteon watched one. Why are they on TV saying all these things right? And they wouldn't. The mistream media doesn't put you on a hand, doesn't allow you like I called out General Keane, I called out all these people who keep saying how you prink and win this war. Put me on the panel with these people and let us go at each other. But no, they give you three and a half minutes to explain. You know, they escalated dstate nuclear doctrine and why Putin has developed it. I mean, it is absurd, and that's why your original question, how come the American people don't understand who's list is? Well, who's going to tell him? No, there's no opportunity? I mean, how many? Okay, there's your podcast, and I appreciate we can talk about it actually at length and you're actually digging into it. But you know, an average person doesn't have this opportunity unless they go and search for that information.
Speaker 1: What do you think the American people are expecting? Because I talked to people and they're like, well, wait a minute, he's just going to give Putin what he wants, and he wants He's just going to put have a cease fire and then Putin gets this land? And how could he just be friends with Putin? And I keep asking them, what are you expecting? Do you want to send troops? Do you want to fight back to get these borders back for Ukraine? What exactly is the answer that American people are looking for? All right, stay tuned. We're going to bring Rebecca Koffler back. But first I want to tell you about my partners at IFCJ. After more than a year of war, terror and pain in Israel. The need for security essentials for support for first responders is still critical even in times of ceasefire. Israel must be prepared for the next attack, wherever it may come from, because Israel is surrounded by enemies on all sides. The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews has supported and will continue to support the people of Israel with life saving security essentials. Your gift today will help save lives by providing bomb shelters, armored security vehicles, ambulances, firefighting equipment, flak jackets and bullet proof vets, and so much more. Your generous donation today will help ensure the people of Israel are safe and secure in the days to come. Give a gift to Blessed Israel and her people by visiting SUPPORTIFCJ dot org. It's one word, it's support IFCJ dot org. Or you can call eight eight eight four eight eight I f c J. That's eight eight eight four eight eight I f CJ eight eight eight four eight eight four three two five. You just said Ukraine can't win this war, so I mean, what would What is the answer for people who are saying they want something different from President Trump? Right now? Are they really expecting us to send troops there and win this war for them. We don't want to hit a war with Russia.
Speaker 2: That's what Zolanski wants. I mean, he's been pushing, he's been pushing for President Trump called him on that. Remember President Trump booted him out, this con artist out of the White House and said, you are playing with World War three, which is correct. I don't know what American people expect. There's something that is that I honestly don't know, because there's such a you know, low information environment that you know that people people are busy American people. American people work a lot, they take care of their families, they can apostle, so they hear these bazz words. I don't know what the expectation is. But what I want to say is no, President Trump is not Putin's strand. He is just a very skillful uh I would say opponent, right, pudn't Trump understands sort of how Putin deals with other people. President Trump knows that insulting Putin doesn't get them anyway, or anyone else for that latter. That's why he never insulted like you know, Shi Jimpain or any of those people because once you start insulting them, you can't talk to them right. So and talking even talking right now, even though not much is going to be accomplished in my assessment, because look at this stuff. Se'spy and that fell apart less than twenty four hours, right, which I was predicting that this deal is unachievable. But as long as you talk to your adversary, the risk of a nuclear war is decreasing.
Speaker 1: Because and I think that you make a really good point here, because I think this is sort of the genius behind President Trump that people don't understand. He knows his audience, and that is half the battle of a negotiation is knowing your audience and knowing when and how to talk to your audience. Because in America, people see Donald Trump and they're like, oh, he's always insulting people, and he's being a big bully, and he's insulting Canada. Canada is different than North Korea, Canada is different than Russia. And you can complain all you want about it, but he knows his audience and he knows how to address his audience. Now, there we're going to be people who are going to say, well, why aren't we pushing further. But you just said he doesn't want a nuclear war. And I think people didn't take it seriously when President Trump looked at Zelenski and said, you're playing with world War three, because they've never seen those actual communications between two world leaders, or between a world leader and another country like that, because those are behind closed doors. But I think Donald Trump was very calculated in what he did because he wanted the American people to see this guy is unhinged. He wants us to continue to fight, and he wants to draw the United States into World War three because as soon as the United States and Russia are at war, and that's what Zelenski is wanting. Why I don't understand that part. I don't understand that part. But as soon as that happens, that triggers World War three exactly.
Speaker 2: And let me ground this in reality, because we're taught, like people don't understand, like how we come out with this, you know, nuclear war, How does that happen. I'll tell you exactly how that happened. Because back in the intelligence community, one of our jobs is to conduct wargames, right, and we have a blue team and a red team, and the blue team is the United States military and NATO allies. And the Red team is an adversary. It can be Russia, can be China. And so I personally not only participated, I also led Red teams. Why do I lead Red teams because that I am Russian born, which means I can think with my Russian brain or I can think with my American brain. And just like you yourself just a few minutes to go demonstrated to me that other foreigners they don't think like Americans. Imagine that, right, The Russians don't think like Americans. And you didn't even serve in the intelligence community. Do you know how many times I had to explain to the supposed experts in the CIA that Russians don't into like Americans. And I was challenged and they would tell me, no, Russian doom't things like that, and I would say, seriously, we do not. People are so oblivious. So we would have these wargames, right, and they were about like more than a dozen, and every single war game and we go at each other, Red and Blue team actually simulating a conflict. Every single war game went into the nuclear realm, not immediately, but it escalated exactly out of the situation that we have right now in Ukraine, and it progressed. That's something called escalation ladder in warfare. And you start off very slow. It's with like cyber attacks, and then you know, first non destructive, then destructive, including like on electrical grid. Then it goes to kinetic missiles actually fly. Then it goes space warfare. Okay, space, what does it mean? Why did the Russians develop space warfare? Doctor? It's because they understand that everything we are so dependent on satellite for every aspect of our warfare, commanded control, communications, navigation, targeting, missile trips, actually present Chump, thank God, developed the space forces. He stood them up eighteen years after the Russians and the Chinese stood up there. Okay, that's how far ahead in this thinking they are. So they basically had us, the Russians seeing it by developing all these various capabilities and saying, don't you dare putting your foot into our spear of influence, into our backyard. And so going back to the war games, every single war game again ended in the nuclear war, and Russia won. Think about that. Why did Russia win? Because Russia stands out vulnerabilities and they develop the doctrine striking at our vulnerability. Imagine if our electrical grid goes down, right, and you don't even need a missile strike, you can just do it with cyber right, or you do what's called emp electromagnetic poles. The Russians and the Chinese are the same way. They have determined that the US culture is such that we have a low threshold tolerance for pain. Right, you can find right, like, imagine no internet, right, what are the kids going to do? They can't get on TikTok okay or imagine around like if we don't have like eggs. Like everybody's freaking out right now. So there's a whole system of measures that the Russians developed as part of that doctrine, which actually described you know, it's all in my book at the unclassified level. And that is why during the war games, Russia one. And it's not only that China also won in wargames. Every single time US was beat. Not because we don't have a bad military. Our military knows how to fight. We are brilliant at the tactical level. Strategically, we're just like so mismanaged because we go in again in this situation centuries all problems, and we think we're just gonna like solve, you know, and make the world a better place. But it just doesn't work like that. It doesn't work. So let's start focusing on our There's so many people in our country that are suffering, you know, like Ukrainians, and yet we go and we try to solve someone else's freedom, right, why not bring freedom our own freedoms are right? I mean, look at what the leftists are doing to President Trump. I mean, look at what they tried to do. They basically he was nearly assassinated. And we just started paying attention to our land and start returning back to the democratic principles here and start spending money here. I know it may sound harsh to Ukrainians and my heart is bleeding for those people, but Ukrainian Is don't support Zelenskie anymore. He has four percent approval rating.
Speaker 1: Jeez, but what could you do about it? He won't hold an election, And that's what the American people don't understand. And I think that there are a few things the American people don't understand. That he's a dictator essentially now, and they say, oh no, how could you say that, Well, he's chosen to say there will be no more elections, and I make the choices, and the people aren't with him. What do you call that? You know, let's be realistic about what that actually is. And then you think about you talk about China, you talk about Russia. The value systems are different, and when the United States goes in, they're like, we're not going to leave a man behind. These are different attitudes about people, about life. But everything is just totally different about values, about morals, about whether or not how you interact in business. Everything is totally different. And the American people don't realize. And I think that's what I mean. Even beyond war, what screwed us over with globalization is the fact that we think everybody thinks the same way that we do, and we are a very unique country in that manner. And I agree with you, it is time to put America first. It is time to make sure that we're following up with the other things that President Trump has said that he wants to do, and that is to make America great again, make America safe, focus on our national security, and that's not going to be by getting into World War three. And just before I let you go, I will touch on what you said about space force, because when he developed space Force, people won't just berserk. Remember, I mean, people are like, oh my gosh, how stupid, how ridiculous. And I used to say to people, just look at your phone. Look at your phone. What would you do if you didn't have your phone. What if you didn't have your car? You couldn't navigate in your car. What if you can't check out at the grocery store. How are you going to do anything? Nobody's going to go back to cash and cash registers like this all they take us out up there, they just walk in, they take us over. You know, Donald Trump has looked at this from a strategic standpoint and looked into the future more than any other president in the United States ever has. And thank goodness, he's doing that. And when he sits down with Putin, when he says, you know what, I'm going to negotiate this, he's also looking into the future, unlike Joe Biden was when he said go after Russia, because that was that was so so dangerous. It could have sparked the world the World War. But you know what, Putin knew Trump was coming in and Joe Biden what a coward. He did that just to peacock as he walked out the door, and he put us all in danger the only reason he knew we weren't in danger. That's the ironic part about it. He knew we weren't in danger because he knew Donald Trump was coming to the rescue. That's the crazy part about it all.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, you nailed it. I am so impressed with how much of a grasp President Trump has, like not just on geopolitics, but also on military affairs, because he's just think about that. For eighteen years, no other president or militarily and nobody said, let's stand up the space wars so that we can develop the capabilities a to protect our own airspace and b to develop the doctrine to give the emissaries like Russia and China the taste of their own medicine. Nobody had the goods to do that, or probably didn't even understand.
Speaker 1: Right right right the foresight.
Speaker 2: Yes, and Trump actually did and he did that, and so yes, let's you know, let's see what comes out out of those negotiations, even though I'm not very optimistic, you know, let's just see what happens. But the most important thing is that Trump is trying to restore peace, not just in Ukraine. He wants stability in the world, and Russia is actually the key to a lot of these places. Right. Trump was playing a very multi national kind of like chess game because he wants to split up the all these you know, alliances that are a threat to the US. He went to slit up Russian China. He went to sew it up Iran and and and Russia Russian North Korea because and the other day President Trump said Russia in China are not natural allies, even though they position themselves as like no limits partnership. I mean, that is so astude. I've been saying it for so many years. Why are they not natural allies? Because I know that the Russians consider China as a threat Number two? Right, they would never be because of the longest border in the Far East. And person mentioned that Russia has a lot of land, Chinese have a lot of people. And Moscow has been afraid that Beijing is going to eventually invade their territory. And that's exactly why I put the developed that tactical nuclear weapons capability and the doctrine. The Russians say they developed it Pornado and for the United States to deter US from meddling into their backyard. But in reality, it's for both, it's for China as well. But just think about how much Trump understands and that's what he wants to do. So let's give him a little time saying with like Russia, Iran the non natural uh uh so uh, President Trump wants to prevent around from actually operationalizing the nuclear capability. He could potentially use Putin to help to make that happen. But there's so many pieces to this, so we just need to give him a little time, right, And.
Speaker 1: He's not ignoring it. I mean, I have to say, the fact that he's there, that's a big change from what we've had the last four years. We've had an endless war with no discussion. So I mean, I love what you're telling us. Your insight is so appreciated because I think it is important. What you said earlier about actually digging into this stuff is so important because I don't think the American people get the full story. But having you here today was just absolutely amazing. I could talk to you for like three more hours, of course, and people should definitely go read your book, Rebecca Coffler, tell them where they can find it.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much. The book is I can be found anyway in any bookstore wherever the books are sold, including on on Amazon. And I also regularly publish my intelligence analysis a classified version basically on several outlets, Box News, Neal Posts, the British Telegraph, and everything is on my ex channel. My handle is at Rebecca zero one three two, and that's where I'll also run my podcast that you mentioned, Sence and but Not Silenced.
Speaker 1: Awesome. Thank you so much, and thank you all for listening to the Tutor Dixon podcast. For this episode and others. Go to Tutor Dixon podcast dot com, the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts and join us next time. Have a blessed day.