Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty and know he Armstrong and Getty. It depends what they do. This is a critical period. They have a period of well till tomorrow at eight o'clock.
Speaker 3: It's all hat and no cattle, right.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's blustering, he's threatening, and yet he always backs.
Speaker 4: Down, tackle the hardest problems and execute the toughest missions.
Speaker 1: This president is about results.
Speaker 3: What the President is doing is threatening war crimes.
Speaker 5: And the American people already recognize that this illegal worth choice is a big mistake.
Speaker 6: That's fine as an argument, he want, I'm perfectly okay with you making that argument. Anybody making that argument that these are crimes.
Speaker 1: We had to debate this. Blah blah blah.
Speaker 6: Who is the guy who said he always backs down?
Speaker 1: Who is that? That was a Harvard grad, former US Marine congressperson from Blue Massachusetts saying something so patently laughable. Can't believe he said it out loud. But again, he's in a safe district. He's just signaling to his core plus in a time.
Speaker 6: Of war, to say our commander in chief always backs down. Are you daring him to do it? What do you want?
Speaker 1: Yeah, some of the clearly openly rooting for America to fail because that means Trump has failed among Democrats is absolutely disgusting. If you want to make a principal argument that we have the duty to listen to that, absolutely bring it on. As a matter of fact, at some point, I'd like to get to the fact that impressive number of Congress people are starting to rumble that hey, we're getting close to sixty days and the War Powers Act is pretty clear. We need to do some voting pretty soon. That's all in the works. But yes, city always backstent. You're an idiot.
Speaker 6: It's thirty nine today, thirty nine days, so we got a little while it might not make any difference. As Trump posted this morning, a whole civilization will die tonight, never to be brought back again. I don't want that to happen to but it probably will. Unbelievable statement from the President of the United States, I mean, just makes his other statements that were unbelievable seem like nothing to me. I mean, that's just a whole civilization will die tonight. That's a hell of a threat. Now, somebody brought up earlier the idea that should one guy be making this decision or should Congress vote on that? Yeah, I would say on the topic of wiping out an entire civilization, probably Congress should be voting on that, as opposed to one person making a decision.
Speaker 1: As I said, if we don't reckon in a serious way with the question of what's declaring a war or what is a war and when should it be declared? Now, we never will again, and you might as well just take an a racer to the Constitution. Of course.
Speaker 6: Well, I got a tangent on that, but I'll save my tangent. Let's listen to a little of tree Yanks to reporting from Fox and Friends. Some really interesting stuff here.
Speaker 7: What the president knows and what the public knows are two very different things. There are a lot of conversations and preparations going on behind the scenes.
Speaker 3: Even as we are talking right now.
Speaker 7: A very high ranking source just sent me a screenshot of the president's post here and it's typing right now. There is an understanding that both Israel and the United States, as Operation Epic Fury continues, are working side by side on an hourly basis to prepare a variety of contingency plans on the battlefield.
Speaker 6: I wonder if in reality there's no chance like Trump isn't even considering following through on his truth social post.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's already given up completely on negotiations and is just pretending that he's still engaged to dupe the Iranians. And he launches in ten minutes from now, Which is if while we're speaking these words, far prior to the deadline.
Speaker 6: And does take out all the power plants and bridges and everything like you.
Speaker 1: Before the human shields get in place. I don't know, it's all on the table. More from troy yinst.
Speaker 7: But let's think about what's happened over the past twenty four hours, the past forty eight hours as well. You had B two bombers fly from the United States to Iranian territory and drop bunker buster bombs on the outskirts of Tehran, targeting senior commanders and an underground bunker. I am told just right now a senior Israeli official confirming to Fox News that the Israelis have started strikes against Iranian rail infrastructure.
Speaker 3: Remember earlier today, the Israelis.
Speaker 7: Warned civilians to stay off the trains in Iran. They have started to target the bridges of the rail system in Iran as we speak.
Speaker 3: Additionally, you have these strikes.
Speaker 7: Overnight against carg Island, the largest export facility in Iranian territory, accounting for around ninety percent of Iran's oil exports.
Speaker 3: And you have ongoing.
Speaker 7: US and his strikes against Iranian military infrastructure.
Speaker 6: Wow, I might be changing my mind. I was thinking that this is all a diversion. They got all the people around the bridges and the power plants in Tehran and everything, and we're gonna take the straight of horror moves, which has been the focal point over the first thirty some days. We're gonna take carg Island. We're gonna take it. While you're distracted over there. Okay, now, what's your bargaining position? We opened the straight backup, but I don't think that would open the straight back up. There's just too many ways to hit it from too many different places. You've got to get them to capitulate to the point that they say, I don't want.
Speaker 1: To hit any boats anymore.
Speaker 6: I won't do it, but Iran take it out or Israel rather taken out to the trains and everything like that. This might just be the day, like you said, Trump is realized, there's no negotiating with these people.
Speaker 1: Let's do it.
Speaker 6: Let's take this country out the trains, the bridges, the power plants. They're gonna have nothing by the end of the day.
Speaker 1: Or I would put it like this, the Irgc having declared to the world, Okay, in order to get our way, we're going to bring the world economy to its knees, and Trump replying, you want to see an economy brought to its knees, hold my diet coke.
Speaker 6: As I said earlier, at what point does the Iranian on the street, the average Iranian on the street who hates the regime, the Mollahs and is willing to take a lot of pain because the pain is less than having thugs come into your house at night and take dad out and shoot them in the street, which they've been living with for half a century. At what point they did they say, you're destroying our whole country. There's going to be nothing left, and they turn on this. I wonder, well, it's.
Speaker 1: Going to be you know, percentages number is going to go from ten to twenty percent depending on the destruction and does it reach a critical mass. Who knows unknowable.
Speaker 6: I am god, There's a lot of different directions this could go today.
Speaker 1: Let's hear I was going to say, at some point, I mean, we can keep going with Trey Yankst if you want. He's terrific. At some point I'd like to hear from Tuck Tuck.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we would will definitely get to that.
Speaker 1: We have to get to that. Let's hear, Tregan.
Speaker 7: What we are looking at right now is a staging operation the United States and Israel are preparing.
Speaker 3: If a deal is.
Speaker 7: Not made, there will be an increase in strikes against the Iranian regime. The President described it as power plant day and bridge day to go after this critical infrastructure inside of Iran.
Speaker 6: So and then Tree goes on to say that the energy sites are Aram's achilles heel. This could really force their hand. I don't know if anything forces your hand when you're a religious zellt right. So that's the problem there. Here's what Tucker Carlson says is likely to happen in the next twenty four hours.
Speaker 8: If you work in the White House, We're in the US military now, it's time to say no, absolutely not, and say directly to the President no, case you're thinking about using some weapon of mass destructioning is the population of Iran in whose name we liberated Iran. We killed their religious leader for their benefit. Do you remember that this was last month. Those people who are in direct contact with the president need to say no.
Speaker 1: I'll resigned.
Speaker 8: I'll do whatever I can do legally to stop this, because this is insane and I've given me order. I'm not carrying it out. Figure out the codes on the football yourself.
Speaker 6: That's a follow up to Tucker saying that President Trump is considering nuclear war on Iran. That's part of the plan, and that the leaders in the White House need to say no to the President. Trump has responded in an interview with The New York Post, saying, Tucker's a low IQ person that has absolutely no idea what's going on. He calls me all the time. I don't return his calls. I don't deal with him. I like dealing with smart people, not fools.
Speaker 1: Okay, first of all, Trump is not contemplating using nuclear weapons on the population of Iran. That is absolute conspiracy clickbait, which is the business Tuckers now in which is very disappointing to me. And to call him a low IQ individual is ridiculous. He's brilliant, He's just twisted. So anyway, the two you settle that on your own. I don't you know, I'm like the parent. You two want to fight, fine, I'm going to I'm going into the other room.
Speaker 6: So for some reason it reminded me of this. I'm re listening to a book I read years ago called Ike's Bluff, and just it fits in with a lot of stuff that's going on right now to my mind. AnyWho, there is a portion of the book where they talk about when is when Kennedy became president, and it was shortly thereafter that the wall went up in Berlin, the Berlin Wall, and the Soviet Union was getting very aggressive. This was just months after Kennedy becomes president, and he was very concerned that the Soviet Union was about to make a push to take more more of Europe and that we I mean is inauguration address, we will bury bear any burden, pay any price to you know, support freedom. So basically telling the Soviet Union, no, you ain't. So they put up the wall and it looks like they're going to get aggressive, and he is told that they have. The Soviet Union has so many tanks and troops there's no way we could stop them.
Speaker 1: And so he he.
Speaker 6: Brought in some of his advisors and discussing the idea of using a nuclear weapon to stop them. If the Soviet Union starts to try to take the rest of Germany, you know, or move on Europe, do we use.
Speaker 1: A nuclear weapon?
Speaker 6: And his advisor told him, and this is something, and this is why we got to elect people with brains that work and have good judgment, because it ultimately Congress, and no Congress, it comes down to one guy making this decision. If the s ever really hits the fan, there's just no getting around it. Kennedy was told by I'm er Secretary of State under Truman. You need to make that decision right now. Don't wait until it's that moment. Decide right now in your mind, if the Soviet Union moves, whether you're going to use a nuclear weapon, make that decision in a calm moment.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 6: Don't tell anybody, but you need to make that decision for yourself.
Speaker 1: Wow, I thought, holy crap.
Speaker 6: And that is the situation you can end to every president can end up in I don't know if every president at some point does that. If China does this, will I use a nucredon because you should make that decision when you're calm.
Speaker 1: Boy. It feels like we ought to have I don't know, a YouTube video or some sort of coaching session. So now you're president, welcome to the office. Here's things you should do to get you ready for the big decisions you're going to make. How about that I don't mean, I don't mean the curtains in the oval office, you keep a jovial How about that advice that I think every president's faced within a certain one. Yeah, I think that's actually really good advice.
Speaker 6: Yeah, make that decision when you're calm. If X happens, what is why?
Speaker 1: Right? You can always reconsider in the light of you know, the specifics. But yeah, I think that's probably a good idea.
Speaker 6: And so I wonder where Trump is on that, on all of this. I guess we're gonna find out in a couple hours if you're listening to this podcast tomorrow. In the future that civilization may already be gone as promised by Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: I think he's just going to blow up some power plants, I think the civilization will still be there. With all due respect to is never ending hyperbole. Well, you can't blame a guy.
Speaker 6: For what is the whole thing with Trump? The people take him literally but not seriously, or seriously but not literally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, take him seriously but not literally. Depends on which side of Trump your own. I'm just I'm I'm I'm offering some advice to the good folks.
Speaker 6: But if the leader of the most powerful country that has ever existed on Earth, that has the ability to blow up the entire world says a whole civilization will die tonight, never to be brought back again.
Speaker 1: He could at least pay some attention to that.
Speaker 6: In the history of threats. That's a good one, Thank God. What's your reaction to that? Text line four one five two nine five kftc Armstrong.
Speaker 9: Jessica, Jessica, Where are you, Jessica, Jessica, Jessica.
Speaker 6: Where are you.
Speaker 1: Now? Katie? Can you explain what that was?
Speaker 4: Yes, it's this trend going around on TikTok where apparently if your child is screaming and having a fit and you yelled.
Speaker 10: Jessica, where are you Jessica?
Speaker 6: The child stops now, and I assume obviously they don't need to be named Jessica for this to work in theory.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: So is it just something, well, just yelling? Would yelling anything work? Is that the trick here? Or is there something about the sounds Jessica that are more startling and ear grabbing than other sounds?
Speaker 1: Zero science, Jack, I don't know. It's the internet. Nobody will be talking about this before in the afternoon. It is an interesting question. Just yelling anything might be the thing. It seems to me. I've heard a different version of this where if you yell something nonsensical it will so change the set of the brain just the which nordons are firing, that the whole I'm upset and I'm a kid, so I'm yelling will become wait what was that?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: And then it just it interrupts the neurological flow. And is that making terms? As I go here?
Speaker 6: And is that when you throw the slice of cheese on their head exactly? Oh, that one needs to come back exactly. Well, that's it's the same thing, right, Jessica. Where are you Jessica? Is the new slice of cheese on.
Speaker 4: That I'm not condoning any If the animals don't like it, don't mess with them. But have you've seen what they started doing that to cats with.
Speaker 1: The slice of cheese.
Speaker 10: No, the cats just like stop and freak out.
Speaker 6: I'm sure I would freak out. Did you just throw a slice of cheese on my head?
Speaker 4: It's like the craft stuff that's super sticky.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to react to this.
Speaker 6: Precisely, Yeah, you stop what you're doing. I had a cheese trend. I had a moment yesterday. You'll be this soon enough. Katie as Katie Green is with child if you're new to the show. I was coming out of the gym and there was a coming into the gym and there was a mom coming out and she had a stroller with like a little kid, and then she's holding another kid's hand. She got the bag over her shoulder. She's trying to hold her bag full of stuff and get the kid out, and the kid is like distracted and pushed it off. And for whatever reason, I just love moms or dads, parents doing the deal, just watching them, just like because that is such a hassle and I just love people doing that. I just I think it's fantastic that there are still enough people that are willing to do that, and do it willingly and get so much satisfaction out of just doing the deal of being a parent.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And I realized it might be because I'd been listening to a podcast of people that were childless and all that sort of You have no idea the satisfaction you get out of that if you're childless and you look at that as a hassle.
Speaker 1: Anytime I see a dad actively engaged in his child's lives, it makes be so happy.
Speaker 6: What if you let your kids run off in the zoo and get bit by wolves? We've got to do that story. Have you heard that one?
Speaker 1: That doesn't sound like a hypothetical to me? Did this happen?
Speaker 6: I'm not sure I agree with the law on this. We'll have to get to that story a little bit later. We got some new Gavin Newsom's wife stuff too, Oh.
Speaker 1: Goody Armstrong and geddy.
Speaker 6: Trump has threatened to end to civilization. In fact, he has vowed he will end to civilization. We'll talk about that more or later. Also, is it a crime to let your toddler be attacked by wolves?
Speaker 1: I say, maybe not. Get to that story coming up a little bit. It's not good parenting. I think we can all agree on that.
Speaker 6: Also, I have the problem of my shoes are so much too big for me. I keep almost stepping out of them, and it's really become a problem. Today I bought the used online and uh, and they're just they're like two sizes way too big.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, time to start a GoFundMe for jack used shoes.
Speaker 6: They're like twelves and I wear ten and a half or eleven.
Speaker 10: So did you just want them really bad and figured you'd make that work.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've bought lots of used shoes, but these are really not even close.
Speaker 1: To the right size.
Speaker 10: You're charming, so it's one learn fart.
Speaker 6: I was watching Mark Alprin's video podcast yesterday afternoon. He was playing the same Gavin Newsom's wife clip we played yesterday. That was the Instagram post from the weekend where she talks about the patriarchy.
Speaker 1: That's part of her new documentary that she's forced feeding to California schools for her profit to indoctrinate the little children into postmodernism aka neo Marxism.
Speaker 6: And she uses all the hot graduate school Marxist terms. When she talks all the time, it's so annoying. But Mark Alprin's take is he thinks there's a real good chance Gavin wasn't running. This is why, just because it would be so difficult for the whole family. She'd be a big focal point. Because he was talking about that Miranda Divine article I was reading from in the New York Post, which was pretty harsh on Newsom's wife, deservedly so in my opinion. But you know, you think about running for president, you think that, man, my wife being attacked in major publications all day long.
Speaker 1: Do I want to do that?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: And she if you're not aware of her act, she is a near cartoonish like not cartoonish as much as like portrayed in a movie rich hot entitled, utterly over confident advocate of progressive ideals. I mean, like, seriously, she's the Devilwaar's Prada style, you know, Hollywood Central cast.
Speaker 6: Throwing a dose of whatever the word would be for you figured out a way to profit from it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and the greed ahead, Yeah, absolutely true. Okay, Well, this is the premise of her the latest screed. This came out a couple of years ago, I guess, but there is a treasure trove of this sort of audio. We'll start with thirty one, Michael, Like.
Speaker 11: Every problem that we have in society right now will be fixed when women come together and partner with our male allies and other allies. But when more women are in the rooms making decisions, changing the status quo and transforming not just our culture, but our society and our economy.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, every problem in society will be fixed when women are in the rooms with their male allies, which means, fellow postmodernists, Marxists. Yeah, by the way, that's what that code means. But wow, wow, all of you who work in predominantly female offices, I'm sure you can report on how they are harmonious and lovely and there's never any conflict mis newsom goes on.
Speaker 11: I'll give you one example. Look at tech at Silicon Valley. Had more women been early on in those companies or at the tables of power making decisions, I don't think we would have so much or have allowed for so much sort of bigotry, racism, misogyny and hate online. I don't think that we would have the anonymity of it. I think that there would have been a ooh, that's unkind, that's not okay. You can't make money off of that. About dividing people, misinforming people, Wow, you know, belittling people, bullying people? I mean again, think about who's the victims online? More often than not, it's women, margin LGBTQ plus, marginalized communities, women of color.
Speaker 6: So first of all, why did those people say bullying instead of bullying?
Speaker 1: I don't it's very consistent.
Speaker 6: But so okay, I'll give you that misogyny is the purview of the male. I will give you that one's work.
Speaker 1: Right, But so.
Speaker 12: Racism and greed, bullying, bullying, that's all, that's all a male thing. You wouldn't have that if women are in charge. Where did you come up with this? How did you come to Have you ever sat around and.
Speaker 6: Watched little girls play just like little boys play?
Speaker 1: You don't find any of that ever happening? Are you kidding me? Have you seen any rallies on college campuses lately? Katie? Any thoughts you'd like.
Speaker 4: To Listening to her makes me think she's also never been on the internet, because you would see where a lot of the slams and trolling it comes from women.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I hadn't even thought a lot of it. You hear that a lot that in the high school social media world. Oh my god, what's mean girls? It's the whole mean girls thing. The women are way harsher. But you've never watched little kids play and seen a little girl who will also say that doll is mine, get it to me, just like a little boy. That's just a boy thing. Okay, fine if.
Speaker 1: It takes a different form, but come on, and.
Speaker 6: Then racism is a guy thing, not a girl.
Speaker 1: Why are you kidding me? I know, I know, it's absurd. She's like practically a cartoon character, certainly a movie character that's a little broad draw.
Speaker 6: So all the negatives of human nature are just something that men have. Women just automatically don't have it, And to the extent that they do have it, they're probably it was probably forced onto them by the patriarchy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, you're nuts. They've internalized.
Speaker 6: This is the first time I've thought she's nuts.
Speaker 1: She's nuts, And this is you know, Orwell was being a little broad when he was writing nineteen eighty four, and no pun intended. But this is documentably true when it comes to the cultural revolution in China, the Maoist movement. As Orwell said in nineteen eighty four, it was always the women, and above all the young ones who are the most bitted adherents of the party, the swallowers of slogans, sure spies and nosers out of unorthodoxy, which is precisely what for a Seeble Nuisance was advocating there. If the women were in charge of the Internet, they would have nosed out the unorthodoxy. They would have swallowed the slogans as she has. She's gobbled them down and is more than happy to appoint herself as the noser out of unorthodoxy.
Speaker 6: I was just kind of amused by her before. She is now frightening to me. She's a scary person.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Luckily she is not as smart as she thinks she is, and she doesn't understand how she comes off. She doesn't have the craftiness to be successful, because as soon as people get a load of her, they'll be like, oh my god, one of those she thinks. It's still twenty twenty one or whatever. And George Floyd hasn't been laid to rest yet. She is still on the militant college girl front foot but I.
Speaker 6: Thought she was mostly the misogyny thing. You know, women have gotten the short end of the stick in a lot of different situations over the years, and we've been correcting that for a long time. But the idea that racism, greed, all that sort of stuff is a guy thing only and not human nature.
Speaker 1: You are crazy. Yeah, yeah, she is incredibly lacking an insight. Do you have another one?
Speaker 13: Well?
Speaker 6: Oh wow, okay, well that's more troubling than I ever even thought.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, we do have some new ones, but it says weight on the sheet.
Speaker 6: Well we will wait then we've got along as it takes handsome. We've got to get to the is it okay to let your kids be attacked by wolves or not?
Speaker 1: And is it a crime? Han't at a zoo? As long as we're having to go at the Newsom family. Gov GAV did something odd the other day which will feature for you after word from our friends at rough Greens. You love your dog, You care about your dog. You wanted to have a long, happy life, and that's why you ought to consider adding Roughgreens to your dog's diet.
Speaker 6: Yep, it's so dog food and your dog gets to keep eating the same food, which of course is a very very handy because if you've ever switched dog foods, it's a bit of a mess. So you get to do the same. But dogfood is shelf stable. It's got to be able to stay on the shelf for a long time.
Speaker 1: It's lifeless.
Speaker 6: Roughgreens is packed with live vitamins, minerals, probiotics, digestive enzymes, omegapills, all that sort of stuff, and you can try it for nothing just the shipping. Roughgreens is offering a free Jumpstart trial bag. You just cover the shipping. Use the discount code armstrong to claim your free Jumpstart Trial bag at roughgreens dot com spelled are you f f.
Speaker 1: The idea is that reduces oxidative stress, supports immune defense, and slows age related decline, helping your dogs ta active, mobile and alert as the pop ages. Once again, are you ffgreens dot com? Roughgreens dot com use that promo code armstrong, So don't you your dog's food. Just add rough Greens and watch the health benefits come alive. Roughgreens dot Com use the coade Armstrong woof so gov Gab practically broke down in tears telling the story it's clipped thirty Michael the other day, on stage one of his many appearances, go ahead and run that.
Speaker 5: I met with this kid in Ventura County whose two parents quite literally disappeared. He didn't even know how to get back into his home. He's a young child, no brothers and sisters. He didn't even know how to feed himself. His mom and dad going to the same meatpacking place they had been going in vegetable packing for twenty five years. They smashed the windows, they disappeared. You have an experience like that, I'm done.
Speaker 1: Well. According to the Ventura County Sheriff's Department, or the DA's office or the Southern California FBI office, nobody has any report or record of any of this happening. No eyewitness accounts, no video, no written accounts. Nobody can figure out what he's talking about. Oh really, because it's quite the story. That's a great story, and well, let's not let the facts get in the way of a good story again.
Speaker 6: When he got to the smashed to the windows part, that's where it seemed incredible to me. Uh yes, all right, just smashing out windows to get in there and then snatch kids away.
Speaker 1: We've got more of his woke wife ready if you'd like to hear more, sure, yeah, go ahead with the thirty three.
Speaker 11: Boys are moving away from sort of the more progressive boys that spent time online are moving a little bit are I'm trying not to be political here, but are moving to the right and being sort of influenced by the Andrew Tates and some of that sort of alt right socialization online that we know is very, very dangerous. Husband and I were alarmed when our kids were watching sports online and my son knew about Andrew Tate and thought he was pretty cool, and thought that his Republican grandfather, who's not a Trumper but a fiscal conservative, thought that my father would would like Andrew Tate.
Speaker 1: So that's scary.
Speaker 3: We were like one of the most.
Speaker 11: Progressive households and our son is confused and asking all these questions.
Speaker 6: Okay, it's interesting her calling her himselfs a very progressive household and ain't gonna work for getting the for winning the presidency, I don't think. But anyway, I don't think he's going to run, so this will all be uh, what are under the bridge. At some point, Michael Hitney was thirty four. I'm just curious about it.
Speaker 11: We're working on legislation to hold tech companies accountable and help them be a force for good in our kids and families' lives, to really provide all the best in class resources and support for you so that they don't go down this rabbit hole of very very dangerous and limiting narratives around ultimately what it means to be a girl and what it means to be a boy. We owe it to them and ourselves to kind of heal this, this gift of modern technology, but curb it to be a force for good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, now they're gonna hold tech accountable, just like they did during COVID.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and let me guess, the best way for a to be a boy is to be more like a girl.
Speaker 1: Correct would be.
Speaker 6: Parents' kids got bit by wolves at the zoo and they're being charged with the crime. It's kind of an interesting story, and we're at the discussion. We'll get to that coming up next, among other things you mentioned earlier. I just I love seeing parents doing the deal. I don't know why, and just gladdens my heart to see that sort of thing. I saw a woman leaving the gym with a pushing one kid in a stroller and another kid by the hand and trying to carry out all the stuff into all this sort of stuff, and I just, I don't know, I find that fantastic. This is a different sort of story from a zoo. This is the way it was portrayed on CBS News last night.
Speaker 13: A family outing at Hershey Park's Zoo America in Pennsylvania on Saturday turned into a frightening scene after a seventeen month toddler wandered away from his parents and stuck his hand under the fence of a wolf enclosure. Zoo officials say one of three wolves in the enclosure grabbed the child's hand with its mouth. Quick thinking bystanders pulled the child to safety. He suffered minor injuries. Investigators alleged that the child's parents were distracted by their cell phones and sat on a nearby bench about thirty feet away from the wolf enclosure. The parents are now each facing one count of endangering the welfare of a child.
Speaker 4: The misdemeanor, they're looking at the potential for up to five years in prison and a ten thousand dollars fine.
Speaker 6: So I would need to know all those specifics, the jail time won't happen.
Speaker 1: But yeah, find them. They suck your bad parents. Sorry, I've come to the swift and certain judgment.
Speaker 6: You don't think, well, i'd have to see the situation. I'd have to see the zoo situation because it's possible. Now, well, there's two things as possible. They could be the kind of parents you're always complaining about this who are pushing their kids in a stroller and staring at their phone and the kid doesn't even get the facial recognition feedback it needs and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 1: Correct, and in the Supreme Court of Joe Getty there is a presumption of guilt, which is horrible.
Speaker 4: Yes, Katie that a report also included the fact that there are two levels of barricades for all of the enclosures at the zoo, so the kid had to climb under a little fence in order to get his hand into the wolf area.
Speaker 10: Yeah, these parents suck.
Speaker 1: Find the hell out.
Speaker 6: I was going to say, there's a possibility that you're also you've been You've been at the zoo for hours, You've been paying attention your kid the whole hours, and you sit down in an area where you think perfectly safe for your seventeen months?
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 6: A year and month? That's pretty little. I wouldn't let a kid that will get very far from me at all. But anyway, say it was a three year old. You sit down, you think, God, I gotta take a break. I'm gonna check some of my work emails. While a kid I don't know looks at the rock wall or something like that. I can imagine that the outcome is the proof there in Joe Getty's Supreme Court of Parental judgment that the kid got bit by wolves. Yes, nearly torn limb from limb by wolves.
Speaker 10: How do you take your eyes off of a child that small in a place.
Speaker 1: That's a pretty lime into the double you know forbidden disclosure? Enclosure rather not disclosure. Here's a disclosure. Those parents are terrible. I also I also liked Tom Hansen's report on CBS News quick thinking by standing right, he pulled a child in safety. Hey, hey, you know what we could do? He could pull the child's safety I have there's a wild beast got hold of an animal. Anybody got any ideas to safety?
Speaker 6: I'm a slow thinking gentleman who's had no paramedic training. And I think my first thought would be grab getting pull away from the walls.
Speaker 1: Apparently, mister Hanson, having graduated from the David Muir School of talking headism, said, and the child suffered minor injuries, and is the child's arm is gone and can be here attached and attached voice.
Speaker 6: As soon as I had the kid, I would be thinking, whose kid is this over here by himself sticking its hands under the.
Speaker 1: Fence with not even eighteen months old. It's in both mom and dad looking at their phones.
Speaker 6: Please, kiddy, that's a really little kid. I think when I first heard the story, I was picturing more like a four year old.
Speaker 1: Uh, you've got a kid prone climbing in wolf cages? Then you got it just your behavior.
Speaker 6: Yeah, one of those kids, the kind of kid that likes to climb into the wolf cage right right?
Speaker 1: Where was that?
Speaker 6: Did we have a story like that a couple of years ago? Was that the kid got in there with the baboons or the tigers or the something sat down there for quite a while.
Speaker 1: Remember that video? Oh? Well, of course there was the infamous story of uh what was the gorilla's name, Rwanda Mamamba?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Who got shot then, and there were various progressives that marched harambe right, that was unfortunate. That became quite a story, right, Yeah, yeah, kid fell in with the gorillas and yeah that was no There were no winners that day. Jack very sad.
Speaker 6: So Trump has threatened to wipe out a civilization of actually stated he's going to well now, even by Trump standards of hyperbole, that's a heck of a thing to say. We'll talk about that more an hour four.
Speaker 1: And the whole AI music thing is getting more and more amazing and troubling and illegal. Where the hell does this go from here? We don't know. We'll try to figure it out next hour. If you don't get Next Hour, grab it via podcast Armstrong and Getting on demand Armstrong and Getty