Speaker 1: I am now great. Hi Scott, Welcome to serial Killers. Hi everybody, it's the serial Killers podcast show. Yeah, live from the Farmland Fresh Dairy Studios.
Speaker 2: This is serial Killers.
Speaker 1: And welcome to serial Killers.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited after this episode is over.
Speaker 1: Do you know why because you're going on a walk in Central Park? No, not at all. Actually, because you're driving down the Jersey Shore. No, it's rainy and miserable when we're recording this.
Speaker 2: And do you know what I'm excited to do.
Speaker 1: To curl upadh Yeah, brother, Yeah, I'm gonna do the same thing after I fold seven loads of laundry.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, do you want me to like say something about that?
Speaker 1: No, but that's what happens when you're a dad. Okay e or e or yeah e or what about them? Anybody could say one thing and then you're immediate like, oh.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I cand of joy up because I'm.
Speaker 1: Off father, I'm gonna take a nap today, I have to do laundry. Well, I wish I could joy listen what one of these so loud look at that? Oh God, one of these days you and Gandhi and Josh and Diamond will understand and then you'll call me when I'm in the nursing home.
Speaker 2: What they could do is their own laundry, and then you wouldn't have to do it.
Speaker 1: No, absolutely not. That's for bull chat.
Speaker 2: I really went two different ways with that.
Speaker 1: That's for bull chat.
Speaker 2: That was two different personality.
Speaker 1: Let's teach some cereal. Yeah, I feel like hungry, a medium, very very hungry. I channeled two different Scotts. Must thank our good friends at General Mills because they just keep sending the stuff. Hell yeah, and in the big old box of news cereal that they sent us last week, I picked the one I'm most excited about. Andrew, Okay, I think you'll be excited too. It is cheerios.
Speaker 2: I love a cheerio.
Speaker 1: If I will give you one, if you get I will give you one hundred dollars cash if you.
Speaker 2: You owe me so much money from all No, no, no, that I randomly get.
Speaker 1: You'll you would never guess that this would be a cheerios. Look what, no, what You'll never just get? Give me one? Guess what kind of cheer And don't say one we've already had. It just has to pull it out of the air. What do you think? What? What kind of cheerios. Do you think what flavor? Do you think cheerios these?
Speaker 2: Is it a collaboration with.
Speaker 1: Another It is not, but it's something you would never think because cheerios is healthy, wealthy, you know, oh healthy wealthy.
Speaker 2: That means it must be unhealthy grossness.
Speaker 1: No, it's just something that you would you would never think of cheerios probably cheerios of marshmallows. No, that is a good guess, Andrew, but it is not. And before we just keep going over and over, let's uh pull them out. It's a protein. It's cheerios protein. Okay, Cookies and cream bro oh cool bro Yeah, cookies and cream cheerios protein.
Speaker 2: Oh fun.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't think cookies and cream cheerios, although they have had chocolate cheios French because it has a little apostrophy, the accent that is crim wee wee. But basically what it looks like is just.
Speaker 2: Going to be a good cheerio today.
Speaker 1: It just looks like chocolate cheerios and vanilla chios.
Speaker 2: Cheerio with crim i crim okay, that's my French and Pierre.
Speaker 1: So there's been a few cheerios protein cereals. You had the burry one we did, and the other one the cinnamon one. No, it was the berry, yeah, berry, very berry.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And they were generally good. I just they're cranking them out now, cranking them out. Bro Cheios is cranking out the variety.
Speaker 2: Cranking them out bro varieties. Brom smells nice ish Okay, and you do that. You don't need to like shove the box in my face.
Speaker 1: It's fun. Actually, so these cheerios are actually a little bit smaller than your regular cheerios. Andrew, the circumference is less. I learned that in one of the math classes. I took what's circumference the area geometry?
Speaker 2: Though you don't want to ask me any geometry questions.
Speaker 1: Is that the right? Try? And trying you're asking the wrong person. I only passed because I cheated me too, I'm sure. Yeah, you know New York State. Next year they're banning cell phones. No more cheating. But I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Safety, okay, we're not doing this again.
Speaker 1: What I'm not going into a whole conversation about how you really don't need to worry as much.
Speaker 2: But you're the dad and always.
Speaker 1: Wear your seatbelt interest even in the back. Yes, okay, fire extinguishers in every room. Okay, smoke detectors cool carbon oxide, very good. Yeah, that's good. Make them hardwired that we don't have to change the batteries. You know, mine are all hard to that. I have the next ones that are all hardwired.
Speaker 2: Yes, I didn't know that was hardwired. You know what. And now that I say this, I'm gonna go home and I'm going to hear the chirping in my apartment. I've lived there for almost four years. In the four years I've lived there, I've never heard of chirp.
Speaker 1: Only happens in the middle of the night. That's how they're programmed. What it only happens in the middle night. That's the middle of the night.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it's just there to annoy you.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, even kidda, they make they make hardwire all they won't make hardwired one.
Speaker 2: What's interesting is my apartment both has the fire lie that's like the crazy one that has like the wee wee wee, and it has like a smoke detector.
Speaker 1: One that's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, safety first everything always family Ohanna, Ohannah, Ohana me. Family and family means always stick together, Lee lo and stitch.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, you have kids. That's Hawaii, right, Hawaii. Okay, all right, go back to the Farmlam Fresh Dairies, fridge and grab. Let's see what we got in here. Hello, cal face, it's two percent reduced fat organic andrew. Great, it's a brand new one too. Look at that off the top.
Speaker 2: No, you can, Okay, I have a feeling if I do, you're gonna be like.
Speaker 1: How you do it? Well, I mean there's really only one way to do it, although you probably would spill it exactly. So I'm going to pour that on the cookies and cream Cheerio's protein. I love to spot the difference on the back. Those are my favorite things to do.
Speaker 2: That's fine.
Speaker 1: Every time I get the Saturday newspaper, spot the difference. When I come to visit you in the retirement home that you're talking about, I'll make sure to bring you lots of puzzle books. But do you know my girlfriend's daughter is seven years old. She was over last weekend and she's like, mom, he gets the newspaper delivered. I didn't even know that that was the thing. Wow, Yeah, I have.
Speaker 2: This conversation with somebody.
Speaker 1: Yes, sorry, hmm, lots of protein. You taste the underlying cheerios, which I enjoy. Yeah, definitely have the cheerios flavor. It's mostly cheerio forward. You don't really get a lot of a difference in somehow. I do taste a little bit of maybe stevia or something like that, a little bit at the end. Okay, it used to be a lot easier for me to read this stuff. I'm telling when we started this podcast five years ago, I could read. I mean I still can. Oh, this one's in Spanish. That's why I had no idea what was going on. Whole grain, oats, sugar, pea protein there it is. That's the pea protein that I taste. Oh why why they need that?
Speaker 2: Because it's protein?
Speaker 1: But why the I guess? Well, I mean I like eating peas, but not in my cereal.
Speaker 2: No, you like sipping pea juice?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: What is pea juice? Open the can and you like to sip on the juice? What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: You claimed in this podcast years ago? Oh go back, yes.
Speaker 1: No, I eat them out of the can. I don't drink the juice. I mean the juice is technically on the peas. When I'm talking juice, I mean like the snap peas you know from the garden. I now buy those. And I just planted fifteen snap pea plants in my backyard. Look at you love them. I'm a farmer. I planted them, I sewed them with my I'm going to give this three, three bowls and a spoon. It's mostly cheerios focused. I don't necessarily taste the chocolate or the cream. Crim so I give this.
Speaker 2: I give this TWI do uh, it's half bowl.
Speaker 1: Okay, and I give it quattro. I'm gonna give it four because I like him. I feel like you can feel good about giving this.
Speaker 2: To Kata because it's that's French.
Speaker 1: I don't do the French saying cease. I feel like you can feel good about giving this to your child, like, Okay, it's cookies and cream, but it's cheerios and there's protein. So what I help you get through your day?
Speaker 2: Okay? Sure?
Speaker 1: And looked milk is turning a little bit chocolate. You'll get a milk. I'm gonna try it, okay, cool, m creamy.
Speaker 2: Great, it's good. Sorry, I'm French.
Speaker 3: Psy.
Speaker 2: I don't understand what you said. Can you say cram No? You say it tastes like cram it doesn't.
Speaker 1: It tastes like milk with chocolate and cream in it.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry with what We're gonna.
Speaker 1: Move on to the next one, Andrew, and you'll be surprised that it's open and three quarters gone because this is one of the series I brought back from South Carolina at the Food Lion and Diamond was scouring through his cereals last week.
Speaker 2: Cinnamon Squares one. Did you have it now?
Speaker 1: Okay? Good?
Speaker 2: I saw it and I was like, we haven't had that yet, right, because she came.
Speaker 1: She said please could I have it? Please? Scotty, can I have it? And I you know, I just can't dead instincts first, bro, that's right. I got the sad puppy eyes.
Speaker 2: Sad puppy eye.
Speaker 1: I'm like, Diamond, anything for you, and she was like yay, and she ate it and she ate most of it.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So there's about a quarter of the bag left. So this is gonna be or Cinnamon To's crunch rip off.
Speaker 2: Which I always love a good Cinnamon Too's crunch.
Speaker 1: It smells very cinnamony. I like this.
Speaker 2: If you notice that the video quality isn't greazy because I lost my adapter.
Speaker 1: Also, it's really never great.
Speaker 2: Actually it's never great. I have no solution, but I hate it.
Speaker 1: We need some high quality we need I would love good studio cameras would be so cool. We should just do this in a different studio that has cameras. I've always said that you haven't I have.
Speaker 2: But getting you to do anything new, well takes Grandpa a little bit together.
Speaker 1: Well, you would have to control everything then, because I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, and then it's just more work for Andy to do.
Speaker 1: So food Lion Cinna mini crunch, a sweetened whole wheat and rice cereal with cinnamon. Double your money back, we tell them this sucks, we get twice it back.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, seeing as half the box is gone, I hope we could do that.
Speaker 1: You're probably right, yeah, all right. Finally fresh areas two percent reduced fat, organic milk. Fine, A little bit of that, A little bit of that. There you go, Andy, Jush, Josh, isn't that when you're like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, throw the and stuff?
Speaker 1: Okay. They look just like cinnamon toast crunch, maybe slightly lighter in the color department. The crunch is a little bit different, but it has a different consistency than your cinnamon TOAs Crunch actual from General Mills. Right, that's the brand? Uh? Is it General Mills?
Speaker 2: Right? General Mill?
Speaker 1: You sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right? Are you? Yeah? I mean the baker won't be happy if you say the wrong brand.
Speaker 2: For sure, he won't.
Speaker 1: Who's the baker.
Speaker 2: That's the man with the white hat.
Speaker 1: He's already mad that these exist.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean, I like this. It's crunchy. I like the crunch.
Speaker 1: It's a different kind of crunch. I like it. I'm four bowls in a spoon for me. It's good. It's almost five same.
Speaker 2: Hm, that's good.
Speaker 1: I feel like all the cinnamon toast cunch knockoffs from these store brands have been fairly consistent. Yeah, you can check Serial KILLERSPC dot com and just go check it out.
Speaker 2: Just type in cinnamon and then you'll see all the cinnamon. Oh my god, we have to schedule that.
Speaker 1: Call with that girl, oh, the Guinness Book of World Record girl. Yes, because we're encroaching on like twelve thirteen hundred cereals. Yeah, there's no way that anybody has eaten more than that. I know, no way, but.
Speaker 2: We have to email her remind me after this.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, we have to set the call anyway. So for I imagine us in the Guinness Book of World Records. Wow, actually no, I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't. No, I can't get the plaque. I kid. I only need people to give me a plaque. Who listened to the podcast.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: Otherwise I'm not going to the ceremony. I can't do it. Oh wait, could give us a check too. Even worse, I don't want the money from it. Give me nothing. I only went dedicated fans and they shouldn't pay either.
Speaker 1: Let's give them free merch, free seats, and they have.
Speaker 2: To be verified fans. Thank you.
Speaker 1: We'll be back right after this. I meet us Edward bag great, very good. Okay, you're okay? Now? Yeah? Great?
Speaker 2: Are you okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I'm good. Don't throw that spoon away, Andrew save the planet.
Speaker 2: One cereal left.
Speaker 1: It's actually granola, okay?
Speaker 2: And is it a Target granola?
Speaker 1: It is not a Target granola. I tell you what it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you tell me what it is.
Speaker 1: So this is back to nature. We've had back to nature before. This is actually a store brand. It is. Uh, it's just like a re. I think it's a store brand. Maybe I'm wrong. Hold that for a second while I check Serial KILLERSPC dot com. Can you hold it? Stay still? Okay? Because back to Nature I probably should have done a little bit of research. Yeah, I know you should, right. I look, while I looked at the address, it's made by back to Nature.
Speaker 2: Can you hurry?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm looking to see if we've done it back to Nature before. It doesn't fall, so you now we have not done one before. Yeah, but like if you were in a check, I don't see it on here. I will say this though, I'm pretty sure that the it's a new logo. M this is interesting. So yeah, it is distributed by back to Nature.
Speaker 2: Foods Peanut butter clusters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got that because I know you like peanut butter.
Speaker 2: I do like peanut butter.
Speaker 1: So there was another one also, I forget what it was. This is established nineteen sixty. I've never I don't know.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how old were you in nineteen sixty?
Speaker 2: Let's think definitely at least four.
Speaker 1: My dad was sixteen. My mom was born in nineteen sixty.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, she's way younger than my dad.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, let's just start making room for him in the cemetery. I guess what can you move? These? They kind of in the camera view. So back to nature. Peanut butter, clusters, granola. Keeping it real, that's what it says on there, keeping it real, nutty and delicious, just like you Andy.
Speaker 2: Haha. Happy Days, that's the show.
Speaker 1: What do you mean there's happy.
Speaker 2: Days to show?
Speaker 1: Where does it say happy days?
Speaker 2: Where it's as happy days? Oh?
Speaker 1: I see that look with the old school, with that old Volkswagen beetle plusus. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the seventies, man, or sixties.
Speaker 1: Seventies were great. I wouldn't know really much, but it was great, man.
Speaker 2: I know super peace, love vibes.
Speaker 1: Farmland fresh aries, two percent reduced fact organic milk. They've been around way longer than nineteen sixty. Were over one hundred years these guys. Yeah, yep, uh, grab your spoon there, Andy, you're ready, Yeah, here you go. I see clusters. I actually see peanuts in there. Oh, big old clusters, just like broken up granola bars and as I got just from the regular the supermarket. I've seen this in multiple supermarkets, so it is bodily of album. I like it. It tastes like there's peanut butter in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, what's the place you're making? It's nice what.
Speaker 2: I'm not the biggest fan. Really, I'm gonna give it three bowls. All right, it's a little too crunchy for me.
Speaker 1: Can tell you what this tastes like me.
Speaker 2: It's creamy peanut butter.
Speaker 1: Right. So if you were to take a Nature Valley granola bar the peanut butter one and just smack it up, I feel like that's what's going on here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were to put it under your tire. You're nineteen ninety three, civic can drive over it. It's sixty five miles per hour. Bruh. You can be an anarchist.
Speaker 1: Man, what's wrong with that? It's fun?
Speaker 2: Yeah, listening to Sublime.
Speaker 1: Or Cake or Cake It. By the way, speaking of Nature Valley Cereal, it's on the way. It's also in the General Mills box. Wow, because guys, who makes Nature Valley Andrew General Mills. Yeah, jesus, Yeah, I'm giving this four balls. I like it. It's good. Now, let me ask you something when we speak to our friends at the Guinness Book of World Records. Yeah, will granola count as breakfast cereal or we're gonna have to separate that out.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's why we have to call and see what the record could be, maybe a separate category. My friend Spencer who used to work there. I remember Spencer. I love her.
Speaker 2: She was a great intern and she's great and she worked with the Guinness book World Records.
Speaker 1: She was saying that they don't necessarily do it for something like how many cereals you ate on a podcast.
Speaker 2: It has to be like a weird, obtuse type of thing that they could.
Speaker 1: Well, it has to be like this, These guys ate the most amount of different breakfast cereals of anybody.
Speaker 2: Has to be like weird and very niche.
Speaker 1: So I kind of think this is weird in a niche. That's why we don't have that many listeners.
Speaker 2: She was mentioning certain one listen.
Speaker 1: I know. A couple of the other shows I work for, I have to say we have bigger names. I'm always shocked. I'm like, oh wow, our show gets way more listens than that one. Well, I know there are die hard, rabid fans of the show.
Speaker 2: That's why we should really do a live show. No I can, I can't.
Speaker 1: Please get a wait for me, I cat this is live right here.
Speaker 2: No I can, I can't do it.
Speaker 1: Everyone, we're live.
Speaker 3: If you're not a verified fan. You can't make it into my show. I hate that idea.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I'm getting the heavy gmis. Thank you very much for listening to Serial Killers. We love bringing you this fine podcast every week. It must stop down for just a moment. What happened? Did you spell it? Did you spill it in that bag? I will kill you, dude?
Speaker 2: What this one? Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't care, as long as you didn't spill it in my bag?
Speaker 2: Oh? I know you had a bag.
Speaker 1: There's blood test results in there that I have to take home. Cool. Yeah, I just you can't spill milk on it.
Speaker 2: You can reprint results.
Speaker 1: No, there other things in there, especially packed.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you're so dramatic.
Speaker 1: Anyways, speaking, don't.
Speaker 3: Ask me about the results, please don't. I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't go and do it.
Speaker 3: Further, did the milk spill on that very important bag that I can't tell you what's in it?
Speaker 2: But it's very important.
Speaker 3: I can't do anything else but this blood test results, And I'm not gonna tell you what the test is about. Oh, for the love of God, to tell me the milk spilled.
Speaker 1: In the bag. Speaking of milk, can we stop down for just one moment. Yeah, and thank our very good friends Nicole and Wayne and everybody at Farmland Fresh Dairies. Yes, they've been wonder for wonderful friends and partners of hours for over a year and a half eighty five episodes. Wow. Unfortunately, after this episode is time to take the banner down. Okay, but we still love them. We want you to support them. And next time you are at the milk case, always look for the cow face. Thank you, Farmland Fresh Airyes.
Speaker 2: Fieland Fresh Scherries. You guys are wonderful and we love you so much.
Speaker 1: You are. It doesn't mean we're gonna stop using their milk. It's just, you know, we'll just use whatever's closest to my house by to see you soon. That's right, that's right. So love you guys. Thank you very much, and thank you for listening to Serial Killers. And please check out our sister podcast, Bowl Chat, which we just kind of pop in there whenever we can. Yes, we'll record one of those very soon, I promise. Yeah. Great. Do you like when we do it from the house?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Really, I prefer in studio.
Speaker 2: I prefer I prefer when we're not in studio for something like that you could talk for a way longer.
Speaker 1: No, because the kids come home and I gotta stop.
Speaker 2: You run out of gas real quick when you're here.
Speaker 1: Oh no, the kids come home and I have to stop. Like the bus comes and I'm like, oh, I gotta go.
Speaker 2: I gotta go see my kids off the bus.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I can't talk about these You can't talk about controversial things when the kids are home. You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, I just said, you know, hit me, not not there, somewhere else?
Speaker 2: Hit me? Ow you asked for it, You're right, yeah.
Speaker 1: No, not there. That arm is bad. If you saw the blood test results, you'd be like, dude, anyway.
Speaker 2: Blood test results were an arm pain.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to serial Killers. We love you until we see you next Monday, say crunch Andrew Crunch.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: Also uh, serial Killers PC on Instagram, Farmland Fresh Dairies on Instagram, and serial KILLERSPC dot com. Thank you, Scott Newman. Thank you for finding my mistake. Or actually I found the mistake, but I just proved all right, okay. Bye