Speaker 1: Andrew. We started, we started.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm so sorry, Scott.
Speaker 1: I'll just play this while you're doing other things. All right.
Speaker 3: Some boys watch sports, some boys play sports. These two don't play a way. These two boys will save this Mannies two by special Ker because they are living in a Cereal boat reviewing cereals.
Speaker 2: Is there goal?
Speaker 3: Scott and Andrew living in a Cereal boat taking some new ones and some oak.
Speaker 1: You know, one of these days I'm going to figure out how to fade it down so we can just talk over it and start the show.
Speaker 2: I like the real rugged wage.
Speaker 1: That's rough, isn't it. Yeah, but see to do it the right way, we have to wear headphones and do the whole like radio thing. I just don't want to.
Speaker 2: We're not those people.
Speaker 1: No, we're not. That's why we have limited audio. And that's about it. Welcome to Sir Real Killers. It's the podcast where we talk about Cereal and this is episode thirty four.
Speaker 2: Oh it is.
Speaker 1: I don't care. I'm still saying the numbers because it sounds impressive to me. Okay, so I like thirty four? All right, yes, great, and this is gonna be somewhat I don't want to call it a healthy episode because it's not healthy, but it's it sounds healthy.
Speaker 2: From my understanding of what the episode is, because you've hinted to me, Uh huh, sounds like it's a fiber packed episode, I guess.
Speaker 1: But this is the great Granola episode.
Speaker 2: We're really calling it great Granola?
Speaker 1: No, just granola.
Speaker 2: No, you're gonna send me the episode title. You're gonna be like, hey, I titled it great Granola.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna literally.
Speaker 2: The coffee and paste.
Speaker 1: It is that how I talk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, this cereal is great. I love it. No, you're gonna hate this episode. I just know it.
Speaker 1: No, I might not hate it because you know what, I looked at the ingredients and they're full of sugar, so it's probably you know, great, Well, people think granola's healthy, but not all granolas are created equal, and you don't. Here. I'm gonna go to like the one with the least sugar first, So I'm gonna go down to the cereal sack and pull out. We haven't done a kashi yet, we have not done akshish, so we're gonna do kashi. Go play. I don't even know what the hell that means. Go play.
Speaker 2: Can I say one thing about Coshi cereals? Yes, so I feel like Kashi kind of makes their cereals like iPhone apps, Like this is the Kashi Go cereal, the Kashi Go play At addition.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have lots of different Kashi things, and I'm not I was never a fan of Kashi. Nothing against them, but just the name Kashi just screams healthy.
Speaker 2: I like it and I'm not into it, but I like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh I don't have that ready. Sorry, new look, same tasty recipe. This is honey almond flax crunch kind of granola. I guess this is considered granola. It better be because it's in the granola episode flax crunch.
Speaker 2: Let's go? Do you have a part sound effect?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: This is not the least sugar of all the ones I got, but whatever, it's twelve twelve grams of sugar and I don't know. I just don't. In my head, I'm I gonna want cashe I do, okay, Scottie shake because there's all kinds of things in there.
Speaker 2: Got to make sure the shaved almonds get in touch with I wonder it.
Speaker 1: Is cash at this point, made like by one of the big cereal companies. I don't think so. I think Coshi's their own thing. Still, at some point somebody will buy them and ruin it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then it'll be sugar Cashi.
Speaker 1: Plus I'm in I like their.
Speaker 2: Boxes sign though it feels very clean and simple.
Speaker 1: I don't like the way it smells. Really, but you don't like healthy cereal period. This is really considered granola, but it looks like it's so well. Different cups today, Andy, did.
Speaker 2: You buy those solely for the purpose of the sound?
Speaker 1: No? I did. Actually we got these free from Party City.
Speaker 2: So doctor b did you sit down and say to yourself which one sounds the most like I'm pouring into a glass cup?
Speaker 1: Still one percent. I feel like with granola we should be using scam or fat free milk, but.
Speaker 2: Cool granola is granola.
Speaker 1: So thank you for the milk. Shop Right again, not an ad, not a sponsor, didn't give it to us. I bought it, So I don't know why I'm thanking them. I just like Shop Right. They're my favorite supermarket chain. Cashi for you, Cashi for me, and here we go one two. Okay, it's funny because just wants to be honey smacks really bad. Yep, right, Yeah, that's the first taste that I get is honey smacks the old recipe before the bottolism, but not quite as sweet.
Speaker 2: Okay, I take I take my gag, take the gag back.
Speaker 1: It's not terrible. And for me to say that is a shocker.
Speaker 2: It does have a sugary aftertaste to it. I will say that most granola's you don't get that sugary taste. This one you do.
Speaker 1: I don't hate this. I thought I was gonna he doesn't hate it because right, it's it's totally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna give this three bowls.
Speaker 1: Is there dig him on this box?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, it's a girl with a surfboard?
Speaker 2: Was it the shark girl?
Speaker 1: Oh? Too soon, Andy, too soon.
Speaker 2: It's been like ten years, dude, she's like gone on to win surf championships. I don't feel terrible.
Speaker 1: I'm giving this. I was almost going to say four balls. It's wacky. I was almost gonna say it.
Speaker 2: Did you really just use the word wacky? I did, Hey, listen, so little wacky. I might give it four balls.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna really four balls.
Speaker 2: This gets three balls for me. I like it in terms of like my cereal rankings on granola. There's better granola's out there, so that's what I'm judging.
Speaker 1: I may have one of them in the cereal sack, you know. Okay, don't tease me with your sack. I left to tease you with my sack. Ingredients Kashi seven whole grains and sesame blend, swy flakes, brown rice syrup that could be sugar dried ca syrup. I mean, so not bad, not bad at all.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 1: I like that Cashi. You're cool, Kashi. We may do another Cashi at some point.
Speaker 2: Now, the heart one that's like the Cheerios knockoff with honey. Love it all right, it's like heart healthy.
Speaker 1: We'll put it to the test. Okay, back to the sack, let's go here. So this is organic cereal oats and honey granola. Okay, it is Cascadian Farms. Perhaps you've heard of them. Love cascadianola bars, they do snacks and whatnot. And actually years ago, Cascadian Farms was purchased by General Mills. So this is actually a General Mills cereal, even though it doesn't say General Mills anywhere on it. But there's a box top and that's how I can tell, Okay, Scottie, shake on this. It's the oats and honey granola. I think I said that already. Sugar. Let's see total sugar fourteen grams?
Speaker 2: Is that bad?
Speaker 1: Nuts? But it's higher than the Kashi. It's all certified organic and GMO and all that granola's. Oh? Is that why people are called granola's when they're healthy?
Speaker 2: Because I just learned that you can call people granola like I swear, I never heard it, use in ascendency for it, and now that's all I want to call people. How old are you again? I probably said it once in a so I am twenty eight. But nice to.
Speaker 1: Meet you, Andrew. Like everyone on the West Coast is granola?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see. That just never clicked to me, and now I'm like in love with the phrase.
Speaker 1: Like people from the East Coast that move out to the West Coast they just turn granola. They wear birkenstocks and flip flops and they eat granola.
Speaker 2: What would we be as East Coasters?
Speaker 1: Douchebags? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I would rather be called granola than a douchebag.
Speaker 1: Fried cheese eaters, I don't know, cheese eater scotti shake on Granola's because there's different kinds of stuff in there.
Speaker 2: I believe I want to put an official petition in. From now on, West Coasters, you're all called granola us. East Coasters are now called fried cheese eaters.
Speaker 1: I'll take it. I like them both. So Cascadian Farm Organic since nineteen seventy two.
Speaker 2: Oh thank god, because it was nineteen seventy three. I would just not eat those.
Speaker 1: So this cereal is older than me Andrew, Well, not this cereal, but the company.
Speaker 2: Oh you cele a birthday, That's right.
Speaker 1: I did. Actually, by the time this era is, I'll probably be another year older, so.
Speaker 2: We scheduled that far.
Speaker 1: There's some big clusters in here. It's almost like they took a granola bar and just broke it with an hammer.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're so descriptive with your words.
Speaker 1: Here you go, Cascadian forms.
Speaker 2: I just want to say, I sound like dish washing liquid. Go on, you're healthy kick. I used to like say I want to do a granola episode and you were like yeah, and now you're like all about it.
Speaker 1: That's not true. I'm open to stuff. Listen to me. I didn't love the healthy episodes because I didn't love those cereals. I hate grape nuts. I'm sorry, post, I love you so much. But hold on a second. Did I show you this box I got from my wife, My wife that did that episode with us. She loved grape nuts so much. Yeah, that I went and bought her a giant box. Hold on, Yeah, the whole place just shook. This box is four pounds going down. It's so heavy. I don't understand. That's too much that stuff sits in your colon.
Speaker 2: No, it helps clean it out, Oh doesn't?
Speaker 1: One?
Speaker 2: Two, three, three? Love it? Four balls on a spoon.
Speaker 1: It's good.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: It's really sweet English. At my parents house, I taste some vanilla in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's good. It's a delicious one. Know what I really want to do? No, I always see on Amazon. They always offer it up, and I always am like, I'm gonna do this. I want to buy Greek yogurt and make my own Greek yogurt for every morning. But then it requires me to do so much prep work that I just am like, eh.
Speaker 1: Are you talking? I'm really enjoying this. This would be much better with raisins, though, I think, right.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I'm not finishing my story.
Speaker 1: Oh I thought you were done. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, No, it's over. I have nothing to say.
Speaker 1: Night usual. So we'll call those classics because they've been around a bit.
Speaker 2: Well, what did you give that one?
Speaker 1: Three balls on a spoon? I like it, but I like the costume one a little better.
Speaker 2: You're an idiot. Why this tastes so much better? This one has a sweeter taste. It tastes more granola to me. The other one felt more like clustery.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. We're not allowed to give things different ratings. You know, let's just give everything four balls both. Everything from now on is four That's cool. What, yeah, let's just do that.
Speaker 2: Your attitude is going to need to change on the next one.
Speaker 1: Okay, going down to the sack, I'm gonna pull out another. Now. This reminds me a lot of my grandparents' house.
Speaker 2: I love that one too, because when I.
Speaker 1: Was a kid, I didn't see them much. You know what, My grandparents deserted me when I was a child. I wish I had a small violin noise to play. When I was like four years old, my grandparents moved to Florida and that was it. And I saw them once a year, like Christmas time, and then I'm sorry, Hanka time, and you know, and that's it. And like so I didn't really have grandparents except for once or twice a year. And when they sent me the five dollar birthday check, you.
Speaker 2: Know, wait, so they sent you five dollars in a check.
Speaker 1: Pretty much as I got older, I think maybe wound up fifty. I don't remember. There was a five. And there's somewhere.
Speaker 2: Conversion rate from five dollars in like nineteen eighty one to like now.
Speaker 1: Well whatever, they're dead now, So this again, why do you do that? What happened?
Speaker 2: It's like we're driving on the road. You're like, yeah, I got five dollars birthday checks. I never saw them.
Speaker 1: They're dead anyway.
Speaker 2: So I just want to say one more thing, Yes, how is this all going to connect to this Cereal right here there?
Speaker 1: The few times that I did go and see them, you know, as I got older, i went down there more because I went on my own. But when I was a kid, we saw them once a year. Anyway. They always had Quaker granola and those friggin Cereal containers with just a little cutout of what it was like tape to the front. I hated that. Don't take cereal out of boxes. It makes me crazy. I don't know why. It just makes me nuts. I don't like the little tupperware cereal holders grape nuts.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh no, no, that was you said, it makes you nuts. So I thought I would insert a little choke.
Speaker 1: Wow, that was a dad Scottie joke. If I've ever heard one.
Speaker 2: I've been hanging out with you, way too old.
Speaker 1: So anyway, they always had Quaker granola cereals of some type. That's where I actually learned about granola cereals is when I would go visit them.
Speaker 2: I like Quaker granola, but there's.
Speaker 1: Always had raisins in it.
Speaker 2: This one does not have raisins.
Speaker 1: This is Quaker simply granola, oats, apples, cranberries, and almonds. Which would that face? Oh you don't like the fruits, yeah, but you do like raisins.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, I mean, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: New look, same great taste.
Speaker 2: They say that, but it's usually not the same.
Speaker 1: This one's been around for another bit. They also have oats, honey and almond variety, and oats and honey with vanilla and pecan or pecan. If you're from down south?
Speaker 2: Is that a serious thing? Why is it pecan down south?
Speaker 1: You know what, it's a debate. I've said pecan my entire life. Elvis always yells and says pecan, So I don't know. It's it's one of those tomato tomato things. Although I've never heard anyone say tomato. That's why. That's the stupidest thing ever unless you're from England.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Okay, but this is like an American thing.
Speaker 2: But also like the rest of the world.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you know what, everyone in America says tomato, So there's no need to the tomato tomato. It should be piquanto pecan, that's what it should be. It shouldn't be tomato tomato.
Speaker 2: You're getting so angry.
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 2: Look at the Quaker guy. He always makes me smile.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: My dad saw us to come dressed up as I can't wait till he pops.
Speaker 1: To the door one day.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a great time. But you would ever say like a pecan pie. That just sounds wrong, but.
Speaker 1: That's what they say. Pecan pie? What yeah? Or a shoefly pie. Have you ever had that? What shoefly pie. That's big and like Amish country. That's a thing in Lancaster.
Speaker 2: Yes, I only know like the shoe fly pie.
Speaker 1: Don't bother me shoefly, I don't bother me that song. I don't know what a shoe fly is, but it's a pie. And I don't think there's actually flies in it. Yeah about say is they're crushed up buzzers in there. Well there might be, but I don't know. I'm not an expert.
Speaker 2: Wow, Oh dude, Quaker got it right.
Speaker 1: Look at that.
Speaker 2: Look at the bag, genius, Look at the bag gene Yes, that is so cool. So they definitely patented this idea and it's going to come soon into all cereal boxes.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, but ziplock sealed bags are not have been around forever, but they finally just did it on a Cereal bag.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So there's the cereal bag and you tear the strip open and then you could seal it with ziplock. Of course it's not Ziplock. It's probably some other fake you know company.
Speaker 2: It's Quakelock.
Speaker 1: It's Quakelock. Yes, but yeah, it's probably very hard to close. I bet see my wife. She can't close any ziplock anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Everything in my fridge is open, cheese, everything wide open because she she put she does like this with her fingers. Ah, if I slid my finger across, it must be closed.
Speaker 2: All that mold.
Speaker 1: All right, Wow, I like this, I like really full back.
Speaker 2: Do you know why? They probably did that because people use granola to like when they go hiking or anything like that, so they probably made it easy. So if you don't want to have it as a cereal, you can have it as a snack.
Speaker 1: However, me being crazy, I can't pour a ride out of the bag. I must put it back into the box.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, what were your grandparents' names?
Speaker 1: Ben and Gus?
Speaker 2: Ben and Gus?
Speaker 1: Yes, Oh cool? Did I throw you for a loop?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: A fruit loop?
Speaker 2: Just pour the dam.
Speaker 1: I always like visiting them because I would ride his bike and I would go to Public's or Win Dixie. Because even when I was a little kid, I used to like supermarkets and I would just go and walk up and down the supermarket aisle.
Speaker 2: I feel like there's so much about your childhood that like I slowly come to find out that I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, let me tell you something that's all whole other podcast, Lloyd, we'll get there one day.
Speaker 2: That's the actual podcast called Serial Killers.
Speaker 1: That's right. So look I was able to close it, no problem. One one slip of the finger across there, and it's closed. I love that. I love that. I bet it stays fresher longer.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get the milk in there. I got a nice piece of apple in here. I do like apples in cereal. I know you probably don't. You just like it when it's fake and it's apple jacks.
Speaker 2: All right, many one, dude, I guess I should try and get everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll get a little bit of everything. Is you only do one spoonful?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: I really like it? Doesn't matter what are you having a reaction?
Speaker 2: There's like forty thousand pieces of something in here? Yeah? Too much of like a blend.
Speaker 1: No, I like it.
Speaker 2: And let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: The apples are fantastic.
Speaker 2: Let me shay, let me see that.
Speaker 1: Let have more. The cranberries really good. I would do it at the cranberries. I don't love cranberries.
Speaker 2: Cram Berries taste like Italian meat, so maybe some brigido. Yeah, that's the taste. I'm getting from the real. No, no, it tastes like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, but I'm saying it doesn't.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying it is. Well, it just doesn't taste four balls. You're too generous. I'm giving this two balls. I like other Quaker brands, but the Cranberries throw me for a loop because all I think about is like a hot, dry sausage that you cut up and put with cheese.
Speaker 1: Speaking of dry sausage, you have moose knuckle.
Speaker 2: Dude, Oh god, why are you looking at my balls? This is a Cereal podcast, bro holding the box rag there like your shorts are so tight. Well, thank you for joining us on Cereal.
Speaker 1: There's another Are you kidding me? Listen? There's so many granolas.
Speaker 2: Now I'm so self conscious about my moose knuckle. There's so many grans explicit on this episode because I said moose knuckle. No, but we said douchebag. Those aren't bad words, just dirty words, only the title explicit when we think about your kids, So would your kids? Well, what is it should your kids be hearing that?
Speaker 1: My kids?
Speaker 2: Yes, your kids? Oh but do you listen as a family.
Speaker 1: Yes, we do, but as a blanket statement, you mean just kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't think it's a bad word.
Speaker 1: No, that's not explicit.
Speaker 2: All right, well we'll go with it.
Speaker 1: If I said or then yes, we would have to give it the explicit.
Speaker 2: So I'm guessing we're not adding that in the episode.
Speaker 1: No, I'm a beep it.
Speaker 2: Okay, so the magic of post production.
Speaker 1: Now I saw this one.
Speaker 2: Is my moose knuckle still sticking out? No? You covered it with your shirt? Cool?
Speaker 1: Cool? Cool, So I'll call this a new one. This came out in twenty seventeen, so it's two years you know whatever. This is actually one of the brands that our friend Anthony in Seattle, since he's friggin' granola, recommended that we do. I'm gonna go down to the sack. You won't like this one either, Andrew. This is from Nature's Path Organic and it's called love Crunch. What is that face? Can you at least like go into it with some positivity?
Speaker 2: It's just first of all, the name the cereal is love Crunch. It sounds like an old eighties canceled TV show.
Speaker 1: That I watched it because I was a kid.
Speaker 2: Andrew, I'm your host, Bob Bucker, I'm Love Crunch.
Speaker 1: It's premium organic granola, dark chocolate, and red berries. Now when they say red berries, they mean red berries, because there's strawberries. There's raspberries. When kellogg says red berries, they mean strawberries and not. I don't understand why they call it that. It doesn't make any sense to me. But well, now they have the Raspberry Special K which I love and you hate it. So but that's another story. All right, Well, this isn't a bag. I don't like bags. I don't see when things come in a bag. I don't consider them cereals. I just don't. It's a box or nothing.
Speaker 2: Wow, although they really had such prejudice against your cereals.
Speaker 1: Now there is maltimele and all that, so whatever I do.
Speaker 2: Mind the cocoa puts with marshmallows.
Speaker 1: No one can close that has gone stale because nobody can close the packaging. Yeah, this one needs a Scotti shake because you know there's red berries and stuff, and there's also organic cocoa, flax and coconut in here. I am going to be regular, all right, let's tear this carefully.
Speaker 2: Anthony is going to join us as a co host one day. We should call him, should we yeah, great, I don't know how to call him.
Speaker 1: Hold on, this is all you. They're probably on the air right now, right, yeah, well, all right, so calling Anthony in Seattle. It's three hours earlier there, so he's probably on the air doing his show. So let's interrupt him.
Speaker 2: He even give him my heads up by text?
Speaker 1: No, why would I?
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's curtious.
Speaker 1: He'll see like the radio station's phone umber. Maybe he'll pick up.
Speaker 2: Or he'll be like, why is a radio station calling me? If I'm on the air, your call has been forwarded to an automated voice messaging system.
Speaker 1: That sucks. Oh well, screw you, Anthony. Let's pour his cereal, all right, Nature's Path Love Crunch cereal. I don't know. The clusters are really big. There's not that many berries in it. I do see some chocolate chunks, which is kind of cool.
Speaker 2: I don't know how I feel about this. This looks nasty.
Speaker 1: You always say that, and then it's delicious. You're ready?
Speaker 2: Is this chocolate flavored?
Speaker 1: Yes? Chocolate and red berries? You ready?
Speaker 2: Okay? I literally feel like I took out grafts from the ground and am now chewing it.
Speaker 1: Very earthy.
Speaker 2: This tastes like tree bark, very very earthy. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like the chocolate chunks. I like the berries. I do not like the granola clusters at.
Speaker 2: All better than the cranberry one, though, disagree. I give this three balls.
Speaker 1: I'll also give it three balls becase it's kind of chocolate. It's not awful, but I won't see myself eating this for breakfast.
Speaker 2: I would make this my second favorite of the episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not bad. I could see it as a sitting on the couch snack while watching Nature show, as a you know, animal planet.
Speaker 2: I would never ever sit on my couch and just tear into granola. It just doesn't seem right.
Speaker 1: Really, No, But it's a snack you can also bite in like bags in the snack aisle too.
Speaker 2: My tongue is starting to get itchy.
Speaker 1: I wonder what. I wonder what differentiates granola from cereal to snack because there are boxes of it in the cereal aisle and there's bags of it in the snack aisle.
Speaker 2: So well. I think when it's in bar form, they put a ton more sugar in it. This way it stays as like one piece versus like this, where it's more clustery and they just like.
Speaker 1: You can buy bags of it broken up in the snack aisle like Nature Valley, like they sell them over there.
Speaker 2: So well, then I know, I don't know anything.
Speaker 1: Nothing because you have a millennial.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right to end this, Hey, thanks for.
Speaker 1: Listening to Serial Killers. This has been episode thirty four. Please follow us on Twitter at serial Killers PC. That's cereal with a C. You know what, I was just thinking, we're stupid. Podcast is one word? Why wouldn't it just be serial killers P?
Speaker 2: Okay? Can I say one thing about that?
Speaker 1: Because PC is politically correct, which we are not.
Speaker 2: Well, I said serial killers podcast. We could have had that on everything. It's too long, and that was you. So most people just use PC podcast. You decided not to make it all serial killers podcast. You decided to just do your thing, and now you're complaining to me. So I don't really understand what your issue is.
Speaker 1: I still feel like I'm picking like twigs out of my teeth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that one was real earthy, not a.
Speaker 1: Fan, all right, so hey, you have to say some stuff too. You'd like just created all kinds of crap and I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yes, so you can go like us on Facebook now serial Killers PC there as well. We're creating a fun new fan group that you guys could all join and talk about the show. And we'll get in there too, yes, every once in a while and interact with you guys. We want to hear from you. All the new episodes are going to be posted there, so head to our Facebook serial Killers PC going like the page and we'll have a really great time and have fun interacting with you.
Speaker 1: So let's say I'm dumb, what do I do? I just go to Facebook and I type in serial Killers PC and like the fine box.
Speaker 2: Or you could do Facebook dot com slash serial killers PC.
Speaker 1: Oh, thanks for enlightening me, Andrew problem. All right, thank you very much for listening to this like pseudo healthy episode. I still Yeah, make sure.
Speaker 2: You also read the podcast five stars. Wherever you're listening to podcasts, we're on the Google. We finally made it to Google podcasts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the thing that you've been trying for quite some time.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're on there. Now we're there. We're getting on a whole bunch of other plays. So make sure you click subscribe. All the episodes will just get automatically out of to your phone.
Speaker 1: And a couple of people actually wrote us some reviews that were really nice.
Speaker 2: We have fifty five reviews.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look at that, and you know what where they're all five stars except one dope that gave us two and I don't know.
Speaker 2: Why, probably because we crunch into the microphone.
Speaker 1: And it was also that time where I said, I don't care if you give us two stars, just give us two stars. Yeah, because you were an idiot, So it was probably that one. Yeah, well, thank you for listening. Have a wonderful weekend, or if it's Monday, have a great week. I don't know what the hell this is going to land.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is actually recorded in twenty seventeen.
Speaker 1: We've really been.
Speaker 2: Sitting on this tile of audio.
Speaker 1: We release episodes every Monday and Friday, brand new episodes, and sometimes we'll stick one in the middle of the week because it's your prize in the side episode on a Wednesday. We have to do one of those again soon.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, once you get a special serial.
Speaker 1: Well that's only when there's a serial emergency and none have popped up lately.
Speaker 2: Nine to one one, then the air raid signal happens.
Speaker 1: Exactly, all right, we got to go. Thank you, for listening, until next time we say crunch.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, did you just fart. No, my moose knuckle is showing again.