Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to On air with Ryan Seacrest, Here's a dominic fight and all one of two point seven it is kiss FM. Seacrest, Cissiny, Tanya Ruby, Mikayla New intern Bella, have I Mark? Have I missed anyone?
Speaker 3: I mean there's tubs par ubs, but yeah, tubs, sorry tubbs, honorable mention.
Speaker 2: Here we are back at it. We had a little breather from each other. So it's great to take a break from the people you speak to more often in your life than anybody else on the planet. I don't think so well, of course you don't, because you texted us during our break. By the way, Sisny Tanya texted me, Now, I have a no phone kind of thing going on when I'm on vacation. Yeah, I check it, but I don't check it. I say, I check it once.
Speaker 1: A day, and I respect that, right.
Speaker 2: You gotta have these boundaries, man, you got to you check it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, go ahead, I.
Speaker 2: Check it that one time in that day. And guess who's texted me for travel and restaurant guide.
Speaker 1: She did the same thing with me too. It was like, no, high, how you're doing. What's God, just like, hey, when you went here? Did you go here? And did you go here exactly?
Speaker 2: I got no warm greedy you. Mine came in at two in the morning, pology, apology for disturbing the peace.
Speaker 1: You're lucky.
Speaker 4: I had so many other text messages I wanted to send you, guys, because I saw amazing movies that I wanted to recommend, and then there was a live pole over the weekend I wanted to remind you of.
Speaker 2: And you need to understand something in this moment of restrainment. We are so lucky because we work with you, so we get you live every single day seven days away. You can hold your breath, you can make it dang.
Speaker 4: So basically what you guys are saying as you don't want to hear from you when we're.
Speaker 3: I don't want to text at two in the morning on a tees need you asking me for pizza place recommendations?
Speaker 2: I mean, figure it out, pizza place understood? Heard, and then I feel guilty, so cinciny. Then I go into the whole thing about feeling guilty if I don't respond timely because she needs a pizza place recommendation, like I didn't know she need for that day. Maybe, yeah, I mean I.
Speaker 1: Didn't respond for a whole day.
Speaker 2: Did you get of the night auto response on the text?
Speaker 1: Yes, I did.
Speaker 2: I have to tell you what a blessing.
Speaker 1: Figure that out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know it's impossible to to whom it may concern listening. I watched the YouTube guy I don't know which guy. It was a guy on YouTube and his den who is tech savvy, went through all the steps and the trickery you have to do. You're like, pause, okay, yeah, exactly to start when you started. I got that ad every single time I started over the ad for cream. I don't need that kind of cream on my body.
Speaker 1: Could have set it up for you. An algorithm is there for you with those ads creams.
Speaker 2: I don't want to get cream ads. Everything's a cream creams for everything. Anyway, it took me forever, like hours to set it up, and then I launched and then the text what the text message say? I think my all the text reply? Do you can?
Speaker 1: I can?
Speaker 2: Please read? This was my greatest achievement of our break, my greatest achievement.
Speaker 4: Okay, here goes greetings, greed, greetings, No wonder you don't cream ads for assistance for assistance. Please contact my office.
Speaker 1: Thank you that you like. Here's the number to my office.
Speaker 2: I don't want If you don't have the number, you don't need to call. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, there's probably so many bots that could be texting you. You don't want to be giving that.
Speaker 2: My thinking was, if you don't know who to call, you don't need me. Yeah, exactly, Bell. Aren't you so happy you've learned so much in the first ten minutes of Definitely it's brilliant. Jordan just arrived too. We'll find out why she was so late night. That's on the way and we got five and the bucks and back to school cash. Next kiss Oh, it's it's number one hit music station, one of the two point seven kiss have fam. I just cannot understand the first day of school being August tenth. It is one of those things in life, and life is not fair, but this is truly not fair, the tenth day. I mean, look, the you will be an algebra class today at ten am, and the beach will be full. Yeah, you will be in history class today at noon eleven thirty whatever around your lunch and tourists are still jamming the streets and beaches.
Speaker 1: Do on the amusement parks.
Speaker 4: Isn't that such a beautiful juxtaposition of life?
Speaker 2: What did you do while we were away? Did you study words? What did you do?
Speaker 4: I find it so fascinating that, like everybody on the planet is living such different lives, Like somebody's going to school and you're right, somebody's coming into La for the first time.
Speaker 5: For this trip.
Speaker 2: That that's true.
Speaker 1: It's so crazy.
Speaker 2: I told you I've always had this. If the genie came, I would one of my wishes. I rotate my three wishes all the time, but one of them would be as I was landing at Lax, could I just pull up the roofs of everyone's homes and apartments at once and see what's going on inside? Yeah, wouldn't that be the coolest?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I love everybody can different back.
Speaker 3: Flying it over Burbington, I feel like it really low for whatever reason, and you can really see, Like I didn't pool.
Speaker 2: There are more pool for capital people here than anywhere in the world. I think. Yeah, pools just pull no backyard, just pool, concrete and pool.
Speaker 1: You need it. You need it in the valley, Oh.
Speaker 2: My gosh, And it is going to be hot. It's just eighties, nineties, ninety five, one hundred Inland. So it's all very very Lancaster, one hundred and six four. Listen to this. I've just one two three four temperature one o six in Lancaster, one oh four Chino, one oh three in Riverside, Palm Springs. Got it to one sixteen. A's four places are too hot, one's sixteen. It's not quite as bad today, but that's that's bad. And I don't say it's a dry heat. A dry heat is hot.
Speaker 1: But it's better than the humid heat we had a few days ago.
Speaker 2: You don't that's true, but you don't. I mean one hundred and sixteen and humidity. I don't think you can get that hot with humidity. I mean, I know weather. I'm no Dallas Brains, but you know when you walk out and you have humidity and you have heat, my sunglasses immediately fog up, just like that.
Speaker 1: Everything. Yeah, you can take a shower and come out and just feel sweaty again.
Speaker 2: Mikaela, how is ed shearing? It's so fie.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, he's amazing. He puts on such a good show and I can't believe he does it.
Speaker 2: All by himself. Guys a remarkable and you walk away going the guy has foot pedals, a guitar, and a microphone in a stadium.
Speaker 1: He was on for like three hours by himself.
Speaker 2: Okay, so if I stadium Saturday night, you went, yeah, But think about this, I mean, there is no expense on that tour. You know a lot of people have to travel trailer, like those big trailers and trucks and everything. Yea, with all the get up and the gear and the dancers and all of the equipment. That guy packs it all in a Kia and he rolls up to so far all in the back of his Kia. By the way, La County has more pools than any of their accounty in America. So there you have it. Powerball jackpot fun fact, Powerball jackpot nine hundred and five million.
Speaker 1: Okay, I might buy ticket.
Speaker 2: On a two point seven. It's kiss FM. Justin Bieber just loved his intimate acoustic but guitar. Yeah, it was an acoustic well he just said the guitar. Was it not just acoustic? That intimate performance he did at the World Cup halftime. It's just awesome. Dude's a good looking dude. It's always a good looking dude that is a good hands. Okay, so we've got a new intern, Bella, who goes to USC. Here she is, good morning, Bella, welcome to Kiss FM.
Speaker 1: Thank you Ryan.
Speaker 2: Great to have you. So let's see senior year starts at USC. Is that right?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 7: My senior year, my last year.
Speaker 2: Bella Gracian and you're studying public relations.
Speaker 1: PR I am yes, I love it.
Speaker 2: Tell me what's the dream job.
Speaker 7: I would have to be a publicist for a celebrity?
Speaker 2: Okay, do you have any celebrities that you think that you'd want to be a publicist for.
Speaker 7: Definitely Olivia Rodrigo.
Speaker 2: Olivia Rodrigo's publicist. Well, I love it. Mark book Olivia's publicist for one of the shows coming up, so she can interview. Bella can interview Olivia's publicist for anything she wants to know about the job. Okay, that's funny. I think it's great. We've met her publicist. You will meet her too. See already the perks of being a kiss Now, Bella, you grew up where I.
Speaker 7: Grew up in Whittier, California, and you went to I went to Bishop of Moont High School.
Speaker 2: Bishop Mamont Lancers right there, Yes, Bishop of Moont Lancers. And you also started at USC a couple of years ago, a few years ago.
Speaker 1: Now, I guess you're aging me.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the club. A matter of fact, what year were you born?
Speaker 7: Two thousand and five?
Speaker 2: Okay, what year did I start on Kiss? Two thousand and four and you weren't even born, So don't don't say anything to us about that first day of class USC. Two weeks. You go to the games, Oh, all of them.
Speaker 7: I've only missed one home game.
Speaker 2: I the mid game.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 7: I've been in the rain late nights, like early morning.
Speaker 1: I'm there. Yeah that sounds fun.
Speaker 2: And you're a sorority member.
Speaker 7: Yes, Alpha Fi. I just joined.
Speaker 2: So tanya Is mouth is a gape.
Speaker 1: Alphaby's cute. We're not sisters, but close.
Speaker 2: Wow, me too. I saw the look change on her face.
Speaker 1: She was like he supporting. I was like, oh, she'd like, it's like saying that you're a Gemini Titanya.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I can't speak for a week. All right, that's our intern, Bella. We'll get to know her. And yeah, a Trojan right here USC Trojan Kiss. She got a boyfriend of two years and I know that we're getting We're going there on the first date. Cheesecake factor, they split oreo cheesecake. That says a lot, right, dude, that says a lot to me. We'll come back to it one of these days. And just in time for us to take a break. I found the USC there you go enjoy that. It is Kiss coming back with the three red flags to look out for in a job posting. So, intern Bello, did you was there a job posting for this internship?
Speaker 1: There was? It was on LinkedIn.
Speaker 2: What did it say? Honestly, I here, but like, what do you anything about?
Speaker 7: It? Just said it was iHeartMedia. It said kiss FM, and I mean that sold it for them from there for me?
Speaker 2: Got it? Okay, So she just saw a posting. Now listen to this. If you're out looking for a job and you see a posting and you see these three things, beware these struck me. One. Jobs that never get filled. That's a problem. That's like that house that never sells for a good price, that's really low. Why is the price so low for months? Oh because it's on a swamp. I got it. No one told me that. Number two A very wide salary range that is a sign the company does not know what they want. I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: That's interesting, okay.
Speaker 2: And language where it says wears many hats or it says goes above and beyond way.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: Now they say the job people say it means unclear priorities and unclear expectations. When you look at it with that framing, I get it. So be aware of those three things if you're looking for a job. In a posting. Here's a quote for today, Monday, August tenth, winners lose more than losers ever will.
Speaker 1: That's true? Wa save again.
Speaker 2: I don't even understand the.
Speaker 1: Quote winners lose more than losers ever? Will?
Speaker 2: Mark, What is it you have to.
Speaker 1: Lose to get better and become a winner?
Speaker 2: Just kiss a fam We just gave out the quote of the day before that track there it was winners lose more than losers ever will And I actually stumped myself now that I say it out loud. I read it on paper and I thought, oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you said it was such confidence.
Speaker 2: But I'm a great octaur. I'm playing the role on reading and can we do that one more time? Tiger shock? You got it? So winners lose more than losers. Ever, will was your quote for this Monday, August tenth, Mark explained it. Yeah, you have to fail to become successful winners lose more.
Speaker 1: And keep trying and keep taking. Yes, losing now, I get it until you get there.
Speaker 2: But it's not fun to lose.
Speaker 1: No, but you have to make mistakes to learn from them.
Speaker 2: Ah, they said what they say, the greatest gain in life is after something that was a challenge and difficult. So look at it like that. All right, got to move on Sisney headlines. Let's go this FM headlines with siciny.
Speaker 3: Well that outage yesterday, Verizon said vandals cut multiple fiber lines, causing, of course, service interruption for mobile and internet customers across Socow. Taylor Farms, the massive food producer linked to the record cyclosporiasis outbreak, is recalling more than a dozen Jalapanio products as part of the salmonella.
Speaker 1: Outbreak that has sickened hundreds.
Speaker 3: Long Beach is proposing cutting library hours and laying off librarians to balance its budget, but educators and union leaders are pushing BACKUSD students will find new menu offerings in their cafeterias when they get back on Wednesday, including student created dishes crafted with farm fresh ingredients.
Speaker 2: There you go, trapping the corporate of mars On at KISFM Monday morning. Back to school for schools already on Wednesday, but already you've got so many schools coming back today, and it just doesn't seem right. I mean, how can it be still really summer? I'm with you on this. If you're putting on your sneakers and your barrel jeens this morning to go to class, I am with you. Now, let's get to this. Ronnie's mom came over and taught him something about doing the laundry. There are things in life that they just don't teach you. I wish we got taught more stuff that's practical in school.
Speaker 1: We talked about this before, right hey.
Speaker 2: Just the checkbook, I mean I think we had an elective class on that once, right, we had to elect it. Take it, But like four one K that type of stuff, Those things that you realize that when you start a job you have to fill out or pay attention to And you go, oh, yeah, for sure, for sure, I know what that means. And then you chat GPT at all laundry. Same thing, Ronnie, what did your mom teach you when she came by to visit.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness. So basically this is a crazy story because I have been living in my apartment for.
Speaker 8: Years and.
Speaker 5: She comes over and literally empties my lint trap. And when I tell you, guys, it was like a pillow of lint came out of there. It was so big. And I'm sitting You're wondering, like, why is my clothes taking so long to drive? And she found it in one second. It was the craziest.
Speaker 2: Thing posted on Instagram. It was very funny because I saw the lint was massive. It was it was a brick so thick. It was a big brick of lint.
Speaker 4: I mean, you're supposed to take out the lint like I do it every time, every time a couple of days.
Speaker 2: No, I think after every use. You're supposed to clean out every single use. Yeah, I think so, and end up the little container around it too.
Speaker 5: Listen, I know that you guys, but I could not find it.
Speaker 8: That's the problem.
Speaker 5: And see if you guys are gonna think I'm crazy because my dryer it really isn't a like a hidden spot and I could not find it. And my mom comes and empties it immediately, which I'm like, I don't even know how she found it, but I did post it and people were like, oh, my goodness, you could have started a fire and all that.
Speaker 2: It's very is it. I didn't evenize it was so dangerous In.
Speaker 5: Same Yeah, they said like, oh, if it gets too hot then it can catch on fire.
Speaker 2: Well, you're saying I would have blame the dryer company. Yeah, could you please put a red sign in an arrow where the door is for the lint up?
Speaker 5: Yes, Like, I have to do a follow up video for you guys, just so you can. I want you guys to see where it would be and if you guys would figure out how to pull it up.
Speaker 2: I'm with you. There are things like that I can't I can't find things under my hood either.
Speaker 1: I love that you just thought yours didn't come with one.
Speaker 5: You're just like I did think that it just didn't come with one. I was like, maybe automatically disposed.
Speaker 2: Of and the lintless driver. It's the new egos on, Ronnie. Thank you for letting us wake you up, and thank you for sharing this piece of learning, because it's true. We may not check this enough and clean this enough. If we can even find it, we'll see in a little bit. Go back to sleep.
Speaker 5: Thank you, bye bye.
Speaker 2: And thank you Ronnie's mom for that life lesson coming up five minutred Bucks and back to school cash Seacrest with you. Back to school from Paramount Riverside, rolland Santa Annah, Walnut Valley, Gino Vale, Carding Grove and Antelope Valley. What is up with that? Even I'm irritated by the fact you have to go back to school on the tenth day of August.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know, the first day of school is still very exciting and fun and.
Speaker 2: You don't really do much back three weeks please. So it's mixed emotion, sisiny megs.
Speaker 1: But not for parents.
Speaker 3: I'm sure some parents are very excited for their kids to go yye bye.
Speaker 1: Yes, what's next? Christmas time folloween.
Speaker 2: I can't with you too. I'm gonna start all right, coming at Ryan's Rose is my husband, he says, and I have not been intimate in over a year, full stop. He blames it on some medication he's taking. He says, he's not cheating, but he's also not doing this for a year. Some with that coming up, that's literally next first, sisty, this guy living on a billboard on Sunset Boulevard. So if I don't know if you heard about you saw it. It's gone viral, so you may have seen this and not driven by it. But there was a a a they call it a bay window. That's that the three part know that. Yeh sticks out of a house.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: They built one inside a billboard on Sunset. Netflix did this for a promo campaign, Sisney, what'd you find out?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the billboard was basically turned into that, like this little apartment about thirty feet above Sunset Boulevard, and he was just up there waving to people, dancing, communicating with everyone by using like a whiteboard and like writing things like there was like an imagery. He's like, I'm stuck. Yes, I'm really up here. Yes, I'm a real person. And it's for the Last House. It's going to be on Netflix and you a sci fi thriller that's going to be coming out soon. And the actor is named Nathan Shop and he was trapped inside this billboard for a few days bringing this movie to life. Because I guess in the movie they they get this family gets trapped in their house.
Speaker 2: It's a great idea. So good. That a great idea, I know. But like we have kissed billboards, nobody thought of that here. Yeah, I really window and with the heat and everything, and probably comfortable. They probably got air conn in that little thing up there.
Speaker 1: Yes, he had like a little air conditioning unit. You could eating some images that I saw on social media.
Speaker 2: Plus the view is beautiful. What a view from up above sunset looking at all the actions.
Speaker 1: Prime real estate right there?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: So all right, that's what I know about the last house. Nothing. I just don't sci fi thriller. What else I said?
Speaker 3: The family mysteriously gets trapped inside their house.
Speaker 2: But okay, and then what okay?
Speaker 1: But that's all you need to know. And when does it come out? I'm hooked.
Speaker 2: We don't know when it comes out. We only do half the story.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we just read the head just read the headline like it should be on the billboard, trying to zoom.
Speaker 2: Coming probably now. I mean, if it's up on the billboard, it should be out now. So anyway on Netflix, I don't know. I'll have to check it out because of this. I may I'm not a scary movie guy like that back Rooms movie. I keep trying this thream and I keep stopping. I know it's why do you keep stopping? Because I know it's very popular, but I don't like a thriller. You get too scared before I go to sleep. Correct, I'm with you really? Yes, yeah, it renavigate.
Speaker 1: It's my good But you get to a scary part and you go no more and you turn it on to found something light and funny.
Speaker 2: Yes, Will and Grace friends, Will and.
Speaker 1: Grace is always my go to after something.
Speaker 2: Scary, exactly. Will and Grace will call me you coming friend friends as well. It's it's on everywhere all the time. Somewhere. I dropped Kiss FM. It's time for Ryan's Roses, our new summer Internet Bella. They told me that you grew up listening to Ryan's Roses.
Speaker 1: Yes, all the time in the morning.
Speaker 2: Teach you about relationships as a young American. I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't know hopefully to be trusting in my partner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that there are some bad situations out there. Most people tell me, Man, I love Ryan's Roses. It makes me feel so much better about my marriage. So there you have it. Tiffany is on the line already. Yeah, thanks for reaching out to Is Tiffany, I got the email, says my husband and I have not been intimate in over a year. He blames it on some medication he's taking. He says he's not cheating, but the evidence is piling up. What other evidence is piling up?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I mean I travel a lot for work and his location will be off or I'll call and he won't answer for hours. And I even found a hair tie in his car. He's always working late all the time. I just mean tons of red flags and he's always having an excuse.
Speaker 2: What kind of hair tie? Can you describe the hair tie? Are you talking about one of those fluffy ones or like a tight one that you can put on your wrist.
Speaker 6: It's like one of those curly ones that helps not having like a line in your hair.
Speaker 2: Interesting, That to me is very interesting that piece of evidence. Now he says it's his medication. Do you believe any of that? Could it be?
Speaker 6: I mean it could be. I mean he blames it on his prop pich or whatever. But I looked up all the side effects and the things that he's saying. They're really rare. Bus He's also on a hair gross medication, and so I feel like that could be a red flag as well.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm thinking, like, what's worse not doing that for a year or having hair? I might go with the forgive the hair. Yeah, Like, let's can't like a year of you know, right, just for hair. Gotta make a choice here, all right, Well, hold on, Tiffany, I don't think we need it anymore. We got everything we need and we'll make the call to him. Next to kiss it's Ryan's Rose's time for the call to her husband. Tiffany married and her husband. She thinks he's cheating on her. He's taking medication, he says, that's the problem. He says, that's why we have been intimate in a year or so, because they haven't been He blames a pro pisia medication a year is so what I'm saying, then, don't have hair?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, that's.
Speaker 2: The choice you make, she says. The evidence piles up. She found a scrunchy. I'm not even I didn't know what it was.
Speaker 1: It's a hair, hairtied but one of those like curly ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know what that is. I know scrunchies, man, That's all I know. Scrunchies. And what's the one I put on that.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you just like a check out and they give you, like if you're checking into like a spar or something. They give you the key to your locker. And it's like one of those like curly ones, whoa the locker at the jim Keys.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's like a phone cord. Okay, it's like a phone cord, Tiffany, I need you to say, Ryan, you have my permission to call.
Speaker 6: And then his name, Brian, you have my permission to call.
Speaker 2: We're gonna call him right now, and we're gonna try and find out why he's working late, why doesn't answer his phone as you told us, what's going on with this hair accessory in his car, and why he's not with you for a year, like physically. So be very quiet. Here we go, good luck, Thank you.
Speaker 8: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hi is this Jesse?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hi Jesse.
Speaker 3: My name is Samantha. I'm calling from Pretty Petals in Pasadena. How you doing this morning?
Speaker 8: I'm good? How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm great?
Speaker 3: Actually, you know, we deliver here locally and surrounding areas, and we're offering a free promotion. It's a dozen red roses that you can send to anybody.
Speaker 1: That you'd like.
Speaker 8: Yeah, sorry, I really shouldn't have picked up.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I gotta tell you. These are free.
Speaker 3: You can send them to anybody that you'd like. I don't need cash from you or your billion info or credit card info anything like that.
Speaker 1: They're absolutely free.
Speaker 8: No, it's I'm I'm not interested, but thank you.
Speaker 3: There's nobody you want to send free roses to, like, anybody in your life.
Speaker 1: No, it'll take like it'll take like one second.
Speaker 2: No, don't hang up, Jesse, don't hang up. Your voice is being broadcast and streamed on the radio and on a streaming device. What you're talking about, I'm talking about your wife. I have her on the phone. She's asked me to call you. Why would't you send her roses? Bro Like, here's a chance to send her some free flowers? Why deny that opportunity?
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, I don't what is going on.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm trying to call and find out what is going on? Why wouldn't you send her roses?
Speaker 8: I is she? He says, she's here.
Speaker 2: She is with us, Yes, and she has told us that you have been intimate for a year and that it's a side effect of your medication. Is that the truth?
Speaker 8: Sure, somewhat. Yuh, Okay, what is the point of that?
Speaker 2: The point of it is she thinks you're cheating on her.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, are you serious?
Speaker 2: I am. I just met her five minutes ago and she told me that you're working late. She found a hair singy for hair, women's hair in your car, one of those things you get to the gym with a key, you know, like a phone cord plastic and its stretches. She found that for a woman's hair in your car. It's not hers. Can you explain it?
Speaker 8: You talked about that, But what happened if she's on the line. Okay, we talked that was a client. It wasn't It wasn't a woman's it was.
Speaker 2: A well, it was a client, a woman.
Speaker 8: I don't know what that really predains too. In this situation.
Speaker 2: She's adding all these things up. He's working late. He doesn't want to do it with me. I found this hair thing. I mean, there's a lot of signs here, and she thinks you're cheating. So what's the truth.
Speaker 8: Okay, you said she's there and she's listening.
Speaker 6: Yes, you won't talk to me, you won't touch me, You're never around what am I supposed to think?
Speaker 8: What does it matter to you? Really? I mean, honestly, does it matter to you?
Speaker 2: It does?
Speaker 6: Are you having an affair?
Speaker 8: No, I'm not having an affair, But I don't think you'd really care if I was having an affair, to be perfectly honestly, what yeah, seriously.
Speaker 2: So you're not having an affair, but she wouldn't care? What does that mean?
Speaker 8: It's there's I really wish we weren't talking about this on the radium.
Speaker 2: That makes three of us. I don't want to be talking about your infidelity either. It's not what I got up today to do.
Speaker 8: It's not I'm not cheating. I wanted to see what you would do if I. I want to see what you would do if it looked like I was having up theirs at fifty honestly. But there's a lot that's going on.
Speaker 2: Well what's the lot?
Speaker 6: Here?
Speaker 2: We are, this is the time to tell it. What's going on? And you've sacrificed a year of physical intimacy with your wife to prove a point.
Speaker 8: Well, it's not like we were having a lot before I started sacrificing it.
Speaker 2: Twice years better than none, Flag Day and Christmas like, come.
Speaker 8: On, so, are you really going to make me the bad guy here?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 8: What what's been going on?
Speaker 2: Could you please hurry? People need to get to work. What's going on?
Speaker 8: Okay? Can you bring up your promotion? Can you bring up what happened after you got your promotion? Can you did you? Did you tell Ryan Seacrest that you're never home in the first place? Like, so that's why I asked, what what do you care? It doesn't It doesn't matter to you where I am or what I do. Really, who hasn't touched you? It's it's unbelievable that we're talking about this this way with a I.
Speaker 6: Did get a big promotion a few years ago. But look, I know things changed when I got promoted, and I know I've been traveling more. But I've been begging you to tell me when something's wrong.
Speaker 8: I've told you that something's wrong, Well, your whole life, your whole what's wrong?
Speaker 2: Are you jealous of promotion? It sounds like you're eny jealous success.
Speaker 8: I feel what I feel like I'm a second rate citizen now, Like like I exist in the home, You're never home, you don't talk to me. You get this promotion? Who disappeared. Who's not touching who?
Speaker 2: Who's that's true.
Speaker 6: I've been trying to fit in time for us, You've been trying.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, can I just jump in as a marriage counselor here. I've never studied any of this. I'm just gonna tell you what I hear. You are being passive aggressive, Jesse by trying to play this trick on your wife to suspend intimacy and make it look like having an affair. That's the right way to handle this, Tiffany. If you are spending a lot more time away and you understand that, how do you help come together and spend more time that's needed for this intimacy and for your relationship. But you got to be crystal clear in your communication and conversation Otherwise, Tension, animosity, stress, it's toxic and it builds up. And that's why we're here.
Speaker 8: I mean, you have you have a point, but I wasn't the only one.
Speaker 2: But it's not a blame game, bro, It's not a blame game, Jesse. It's not a blame game. It's not me not it was you, not me and me not. It's not a game. It's not about score. Yeah, it's just about clear, committed conversation and communication. I gotta go, all right, good luck, good luck, Thanks guys, good luck, good luck, Tiffany, good luck, Jesse.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: I mean, isn't that it hard? That gets I'm tell me what I'm off time for passive aggressive tea? How do you say that? Passive aggressive? Viticky?
Speaker 1: Passive aggressive a?
Speaker 2: Run off time for them? On air with Ryan Seacrest, Gabriella, good morning. How are you doing with this crisis here? Good morning?
Speaker 9: Well, I mean I've been dating my boyfriend for almost three years, and I have a pretty strong feeling he's going to propose next.
Speaker 2: Weekend on his birthday.
Speaker 8: Yes.
Speaker 9: The reason I think this is that, like my sister.
Speaker 6: Accidentally let it slip that he'd.
Speaker 9: Been asking my parents some questions and that one of his friends asked me if I'd gotten my nails done yet.
Speaker 8: So, like, all the times are there?
Speaker 1: What's the problem? Sixty how many days in a year?
Speaker 2: Sixty four? Other days?
Speaker 1: He can choose? What's it's his birthday? Cares? What does it matter to day?
Speaker 9: Well, well, every year it'll be happy birthday and happy engagement annivers There's no there's.
Speaker 1: No engagement anniversary. That's not a thing.
Speaker 4: Well, I think, and I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think you're wrong. I think each one of these occasions deserves its own day. And Tanya's right, there are three undred and sixty four other days we got that math on. You're correct. Where he can do this? Why on his birth Maybe he's not going to do it on his birthday. Maybe it's birthday eve or birthday post. Just nails me to be ready, right.
Speaker 9: I feel like a proposal should have its own moment, like do I try to stop this somehow without ruining the surprise, because you're going to ruin.
Speaker 1: It if you do.
Speaker 2: And it's not that big.
Speaker 3: I got proposed on Christmas Day, Okay, it does not ruined Christmas?
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't. I don't ruins why Christmas. I can't even think about Christmas anymore? For you, it's always that anniversary. Yeah, there's no cards to say Merry Christmas, Happy university.
Speaker 1: There is no engagement anniversary.
Speaker 2: But there would be one if you didn't. That's why there's not one for you, because it's the holy day.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: I mean, come on, take another day.
Speaker 1: Did you get married? That's your anniversary? No?
Speaker 2: No, No, not on the Lawd's day.
Speaker 9: I don't want one of our biggest moments in our relationship.
Speaker 6: To his birthday.
Speaker 2: Never been so aligned with somebody getting ready to get married than remember before ever, So I'm with you. I suggest this, whoever has his ear that can give you an ear, you should tell them to tell him.
Speaker 3: No, I think you're trying to control the moment and it's a bad idea.
Speaker 2: Well, I wouldn't listen to her for almost thirteen years exactly, So what do you know anymore? That was a generation ago, and every time I sing Holy Night now, I'm only going to think about this engagement.
Speaker 1: Impact it.
Speaker 2: No, that's not that's oh Holy.
Speaker 1: Right on Agondola in Long Beach Kiss, I'm coming back.
Speaker 2: See Chris Sistney, Tanya. If you missed Ryan's roses, please today go back and listen to it and tell us if we were right or wrong by how we concluded it, or is it clear conclusion on our part? But just check it out and reach out tomorrow or send me a talk back after you hear Ryan's roses if you missed it, and tell us if you agree with our conclusion on Ryan's roses. It was this morning not too long ago, Tanya, let's go trying to report.
Speaker 1: So Michael B. Jordan and Ray you know, where's my husband?
Speaker 10: Ray?
Speaker 4: They are sending everybody into a frenzy because they spent the day together at six Flags Magic Mountain, so they were spotted riding roller coasters side by side. Fan videos were posted all over TikTok, smiling, leaning in, looking very comfortable with each other. Reps for both of them didn't respond when Alet's asked for comment, so naturally the internet is like filling in the blanks.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing.
Speaker 4: They haven't been spotted anywhere else together. This is the only time they've been spotted, and it's very very public, like there's images of them on several rides. They both follow each other on Instagram. Yeah, but here's the thing. Is an amusement park with someone is it feel like more friends? It's not giving date vibes to me personally. And also, if they're trying to keep it a secret, why are they going somewhere so public.
Speaker 2: A lot of things to address here. Number one, I'm so happy if the where is my husband artist is going to find Michael B. Jordan that's her husband. Yeah, that's okay, husband, I've just like, my chair just got raised here, I'm sitting straighter. Number two, if you go to an amusement park and you ride the roller coaster side by side, that is a feeling of intimacy to me. I think so too.
Speaker 8: Why.
Speaker 2: I think that is one of those cute things, like going to get ice cream together, going on a roller coaster together, going to a movie together.
Speaker 4: Just you.
Speaker 2: I think that's a cute thing.
Speaker 1: But here's my thing.
Speaker 4: If they're newly dating, they must be newly dating because we haven't seen any photos of them anywhere else.
Speaker 2: But that doesn't mean anything. People can be dating and not have photos out about them. Hmmm, why are you looking at me? But I think there's something to that if you now grant like, I've had to go for work to amusement parks to shoot things. I've went to Disneyland with Luke Brian to choot a promo campaign and we rode the in credit coaster together. Fine, but we're working. Are they working together? Maybe this is it? There is she acting? Is he in her video? That's her new video?
Speaker 4: It's giving something like that because I just feel like, also, when you go to a theme park, Like, but then why are you why?
Speaker 2: Why? Okay, but wait wait if you are, if he's starring in her new music video, I don't know anything. Then why would you go to the music park together before? If you didn't want people to start talking about the two of you together. It seems to me like it's creating a conversation intentionally. It seems to me I thought she was on tour this summer, well, not for Michael B. Jordan, And I would stop touring for Michael B. Jordan.
Speaker 1: She was just here like in May or April.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't even we don't even tour, and our tour has come to a halt. She wouldn't stop her tour just for Michael, but she could take a day off. Okay, excuse me. What do you know about what would stop people for Michael B.
Speaker 8: Jordan?
Speaker 2: Nothing? Yeah, I have a whole list of things that I would stop doing for Michael B.
Speaker 1: Jordan' Well, you don't cancel a concert. We want bought tickets.
Speaker 2: You don't cancel a concert, but you have a bye week like a football team does, and you go see Michael B. Jordan on the coastal and you call him every time Michael B. Jordan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wonder what she calls him, Mikey B, Mikey B.
Speaker 2: She calls them mikey be.
Speaker 1: Friends call him.
Speaker 2: They don't call him Mikey B. How Hot will it get? Last night, tough Time came up with this. It was very excited. I actually cut my Tough Time short to write it down. Almost slipped on the floor. Sylvia, good morning, How are you either?
Speaker 7: Go? Hi?
Speaker 9: Good morning, Ryan.
Speaker 8: How are you guys doing?
Speaker 2: Actually we're doing great and we're happy to be here with you, so thank you for listening.
Speaker 6: Likewise, thank you.
Speaker 2: We're gonna play How Hot will I Get? Basically, it's the title says it all. I will name a local community in southern California and Sicity. I forgot to tell you about this part, Sisney Ciciny, Well, guess today's high temperature in that city according to weather dot com. Those are my That's what I looked up. If she's right, you win. If she's wrong, you guess higher or lower. Gotta get three right before you get three wrong. It's on, Sicaney, the pressure here we go. Okay, the first one just told Sylvia Siciny, Letzusa? How Hot will it get? Today?
Speaker 3: Day, I'm gonna say ninety six.
Speaker 2: Wrong, Sylvia higher or lower than ninety six today in a Zusa, Susa.
Speaker 6: I think it's going to be lower.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ninety five today, Oh, come on, Azusa. You could have guessed ninety three to ninety seven and been right. It's fine. Next one one down Lancaster, Oh, Lancaster. How hot will it get today in Lancaster?
Speaker 3: One hundred, one hundred, one hundred, just an even hundred and even hundred.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be one oh oh sorry, Sylvia higher lower'll be higher, Yeah, it's gonna be higher, one oh one.
Speaker 1: I have been one degree.
Speaker 2: Come on, you're welcome, Sylvia, thank you. It was one o seven yesterday in Lancaster, forty weeks four?
Speaker 1: Really hot?
Speaker 2: When how hot will it get today in Red Dondo Beach?
Speaker 3: Okay, so the coast obviously a little bit cooler. I'm gonna say Rodondo Beach is seventy seventy.
Speaker 2: Seventy eight, okay, No, Sylvia higher, lower, higher, No, it's gonna be freezing. Oh my seventy four today seventy Indo, Yes, how comfortab everybod's going to Rodondo A right for the win again, Pico RIVERA, How hot will I get today? And Pico RIVERA? How hot will it get? A?
Speaker 1: Pinko RIVERA? Okay, let me think I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Guess ninety two higher or lower than ninety two? She's not correct? Higher or lower?
Speaker 6: Higher?
Speaker 2: No, ninety one, damn that's my car. Okay, Now for the win, San Bernardino, how hot will it get today? Siciny Sabina is going.
Speaker 1: To be in nine? No hotter a hundred, one hundred and two?
Speaker 2: Nope, higher or lower? Sylvia for the win?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry?
Speaker 7: What did she say?
Speaker 3: She said one o two point seven?
Speaker 2: Oh, it'll be lower, it will be it'll be one one whatever. That is.
Speaker 1: A one degree off.
Speaker 2: Congratulations you one. It's not about you. It's about Sylvia and Arleita.
Speaker 3: I know that, which is why I wanted to get it right so that that she would win.
Speaker 2: How hots are leader going to be today?
Speaker 9: I believe it's going to be at ninety eight?
Speaker 2: Correct, you are correct? Congratulations? All right, have a great day, So hold on one second. We'll get right to you. Thank you, Okay, you got it. Funny, love you too. Fun Oh, DoD know's looking pretty right now, isn't that? On air with a Ryan Secret seecret Sistney Tany in the back room. All of us here been here since six. You're welcome to come at any time earlier if you just got here. It all starts early. So uh, let's get to some of these talkbacks inside the iHeart Radio app. You can leave one anytime. The first one is from Maria, who listens to us in Ohio on the iHeart Radio app. Maria wants advice for her son.
Speaker 11: What will be the advice that you will give to your junger sell now that you have worked in the radio station for this loan. My son is volunteering at ninety two three eggx ark to be tall the craft of being in the radium. So I just want a good advice from you all. Love you guys.
Speaker 2: I mean I can give you the advice that I tried to tell myself, which would show up early, stay late and say yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's great advice. And always be a student.
Speaker 2: Show up early, stay late, say yes, be a student, listen, take notes, write it.
Speaker 1: Down, don't think you know it when you know it.
Speaker 2: This is Cindy in Orange County. Got a request here. I think she has the wrong show though, Hi.
Speaker 10: Right, this is send me from the OC area. I have upcoming tickets in August. The price is right, and I'm bringing to my kids. My son who's twenty six wanting to know I maybe he'd be able to meet you and get on camera. Be a great experience from me. Then my eleven year old daughter is a huge family. Listen to you all the time.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, thank you for listening to us here at Kiss FM. I will tell you I have been to the Prices right before, and if I were there, I would love to meet her. But I do not work there. Drew Carrey works there, and if she'd like to meet Drew Carry, I can put in a word Drew Carrey hosts the Prices right. But if you want to come to weel a fortune be my guest anytime. Mark we have our number. We do have a number.
Speaker 5: Year.
Speaker 2: Oh great, I'd like to If she wants Prices right tickets, then let's help her. And if she wants Wheel tickets, let's help her too.
Speaker 1: Okay, I feel like she meant wheel Fortune, but she probably said.
Speaker 2: You know how many people say to me, Hey, dude, I just saw it on Jeopardy. Yeah, I'm like no, but I don't correct them. I don't. I don't even say anything. I'm like, thank you, was all right, Jackie San Bernardino, Okay.
Speaker 1: Ryan put on Good Girls. It's on Netflix.
Speaker 9: It's a sexy comedy dramedy anyway, at the perfect volume.
Speaker 1: I think that it might be what you're looking for.
Speaker 2: What am I looking for? Volume?
Speaker 3: And you were asking what should I put on in the background when it's sexy time?
Speaker 2: No, I didn't even know I said that to you. Guys got too.
Speaker 1: And then I was like, why do you put the TV on?
Speaker 2: You need the light? No, it's good for.
Speaker 1: Your light a candle.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 3: I do that.
Speaker 2: I do. I have been on the planet for a minute. I do that too.
Speaker 1: You came to us for advice.
Speaker 2: I came to everybody for advice because I'm still a student. Well, good Girls, I don't know what that is?
Speaker 10: Tell you?
Speaker 2: No, would you take it out tonight with Robbie? Let me know, coming back with Tash for back to school? Five hundred bucks A kiss, that's it kiss FM. Actually being here today, Ruby Michaela our new intern, Bella. What will be your takeaway from your first day USC in turn, Bella, this is.
Speaker 7: So surreal I mean, I've been listening. The biggest takeaway is that it's a lot of laughs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you don't realize that people don't think it's funny until they do.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 7: It's nice to laugh with other people instead of by myself in the car.
Speaker 2: Yes, and every once in a while, Sysney and Tanya are funny. Giving all right, tomorrow, we're back back to school. Cash every hour, second date update, you know, all the things at first saying Sysney has got you for another hour? What's your plan? Let's play the hits figure it's cass ucker. Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow