Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 2: Erness What's Up?
Speaker 1: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting business is that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more. That's Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 3: So it's your own pal medical change your pal espress concerns about the timing of potential rate cut, So what are that implication if the Fed has it waited too long to cut rates? And how could this affect the economy? I think it's a great question, but I don't think it can ever be too late. That's like saying it's too late to give a person a cash infusion.
Speaker 4: Asked the winner of one hundred grand if she got the money too late, And I'm like, it came right on time.
Speaker 2: So if we get a rate cut.
Speaker 4: It would definitely help the market overall because we need some breathing room somewhere. Like now, everything is higher and cash is compressed a little bit more, even in this market, even though the stock markets went up as a bunch outside of Berkshire Hathaway, I haven't seen warranted down with Becky Quick in a long time. They're used to do that when it's time for that sign of safety. They have not done it. Everything's rot I said it on stage. Jensen is not as great ass, but he is this generation Steve Jobs. Everything is hanging on to a thread according to what Nvidio is doing.
Speaker 2: So I don't think it would be too late for a radcut now. If I was running for.
Speaker 4: Office, i had a lead, I would love a rate cut right now because it'll really be over with.
Speaker 5: So staying out of politics, who you're doing with CEO of the Yeah, no, no, c CEO of the year. Is it Jensen or is it other word? You have to ask goes to Jensen. Mark has done a great job. Mark has done a great job.
Speaker 4: But I think Jensen, like when when you your decision making impacts the country, Yeah, that's bigger than just business as a whole like he is the darling CEO, and then Vidiot is a darling like publicly traded company of America right now.
Speaker 2: So I think he gets to end as the corporate edge.
Speaker 5: I think the I mean he's in your pocket, right the person in the world literally, I mean everybody's using his platform. Yeah, so it's just a Powell has an I mean, obviously he has a huge role to play, and it's a tough decision. Right He's still is talking about having this two percent interesting like two percent.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't know how I would not want that job.
Speaker 5: The problem is if you if you make the cut, and all signs of are pointing to a quarter cut in September, and the market's kind of you know, priced that in already.
Speaker 2: If you if you make the cut, you know what happens to the market.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it shoots up to the mode rights going back up, going up.
Speaker 5: If he cuts it to half a point, now we're talking about, I mean a real rise in the market. If there's a rise, then there could be the chance that inflation peaks up again.
Speaker 2: Now if it peaks up again, now what and housing prices me? Then what? Right?
Speaker 5: Because it now how do we This is a balancing act that becomes super difficult. So I understand why they haven't made one to this point because he's watching the economic data.
Speaker 2: Geopolitical factors will play a role in that.
Speaker 5: Obviously, the catalysts of it, or maybe not catalysts of the video, will have a role to play in that. But it's delicate. It's like a super delicate. That's why he has the toughest job. And I mean, I think he's done a pretty He's coming. He's going to get to the salt planted. I know you said know about salt landed. They're pretty adamantly making it there. And if he can do this bout and act, it will be one. But I don't know if because after after September, I'll say this, after September, every indicator is shown that there's going to be a cut every month going into twenty five. All Right, so we're talking maybe we shaved inflation, we save the rates down by uh.
Speaker 2: Wait, so they're going to do on September, October, November. They had a.
Speaker 5: Quarter for September, they had I think they skipped October. They had half a point in November, ended another quarter in decemiser. So you're talking about Sei Trump. You can wrap it up so then you can see a full a full point by the end of the year.
Speaker 4: What what that's like if I go to everybody house before investors and give him three thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: But yo, I'm gonna bet the people's favorite. But you know who's going to really win in the end, the retail investor happens.
Speaker 5: That's true, which is why you got to have It's gotta give me the product because.
Speaker 2: If you're in that in that flow of it, that you're gonna.
Speaker 4: To take advantage of it for sure. Do you think that's your cut rates Spember October?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I feel like it will help stimulate the economy for sure, and it'll helped her fears of a pending recession.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that they're doing a good job of putting that off. That's like when your girl and I had to talk with you and then you like, gotta stay late for work, fellas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I gotta do a little overtime. I know, we gott to talk overtime.
Speaker 3: So speaking of in video, earnings come out Wednesday. A lot of people are anticipating their earnings. So Bank of America is offering market edge mistakes that so let's talk about that with Bank of America, and then also let's talk about in vidios upcoming earnings report, right, like, how what's the what is the expectations for it?
Speaker 4: I think they will be earnings, but I don't think it'll be a home run.
Speaker 2: I think people want Blockbuster.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 4: If you get Blockbuster earnings, great, but I wouldn't set my hat today. It goes back to your rule of investment of being conservative. I think if they set a conservative tone to overdelivered, going back to that under promise, over deliver, everything will be fine.
Speaker 2: As far as the hedge, I love.
Speaker 4: Everyone in Bank of America, Brian more thanhand one of the best finance CEOs, But I think to offer a hedge for a retail investor at this time would be a mistake. Not if you institutional or fund manager, that may be different. But I don't think there is a hedge that will give you a great return if you miss out on the upside of the video for the next two or three years, and a hedge you shorting yeah or you yeah. So like even if let's say you're positive that AMD or super micro would do better maybe for a short period of time, but I think it's been very clear that it's established, like Nvidio is going to be the leader for at least the next two or three years, especially if Tesla has to be removed or will be removed auto Max seven, like you have to find another component to then put that in because everything. You can't have a fun weighted twenty two percent on the video, like, so have mild expectations. If they come in and hit a home run, even better, but I don't like going in. That's like when I'm saying bigcoin was going to one hundred thousand once they placed the expectation on it, or you can do it's fall on.
Speaker 2: It's only down from there. It's only down. Yeah, I think I think they'll hit a home run. I don't don't think it'll be a grand slam. Okay, I can see that, right because they just I mean, they've gone beyond that.
Speaker 5: Like they're looking like Aaron Judge out here right now, right, so I think they also know they're.
Speaker 2: Looking like they're looking like they're looking like, oh got.
Speaker 5: You okay, reach It's like, right, I don't I don't know if it'll be maybe right, But I would anticipate a home run here based on all of the sales and the revenue that they're getting from like you said, super corporate. The announcement the Blackwell, they said there was delayed. They came back part of that. So that's what I'm saying. That is the slight thing, right I said before it was what is the cost of worth to spend? And the other part is how delayed is the Blackwell product? Like I said, they're doing new innovation each year. Once they announced it, it was like, oh, wait, the product's going to be delayed. Ready they said, there's not the truth of that. It was over exploited, right, And so we'll see. We'll see how many people have ordered that because that will probably be in this quarter to see since the announcement of it, how many or is it come and if it's going to meet the expectation of delivery by the end of this year or the top of next year. So that would be interesting to see. I don't think we're going to get disappointed Wednesday. No, No, I don't know. I think it's a home run.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I mean, if it's not great, I'm buying more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll see because sometimes you know, meta meta hit a home run and they and then start to drop.
Speaker 4: That's an interesting part about art is that you can hit a home run rocking on all cylinders. And if we just talk mind share and use of app, I don't know what app it gets more used than Yeah, what's in the matter between what's happened? Instagram? Facebook? Watch time is incredible? Maybe YouTube is the next closest. Maybe, but I didn't see people on YouTube. Well, Ben, I saw everybody on I G.
Speaker 2: Everybody's there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's part of being a publicly traded companies that you have to do quarterly. Yeah, you have to release your financial statements to let the people know.
Speaker 4: Ladies, you should make some of the men do the same thing. Put that paperwork out for But if we're talking about on blackout the P and L, so we'll see, we'll see how in video.
Speaker 2: Actually a great idea. No it's not. We don't. We don't watch anybody's money.
Speaker 5: People do lead that to the other fee for after the laws.
Speaker 6: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.