Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bone.
Speaker 1: It's like we still have the kinks worked out on the We have a new studio. Here's the thing that air condition doesn't work in about get really grumpy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're pretty grumpy.
Speaker 1: I'm grumpy as crap. It's day three. There's been no AC and I don't I'm not grumpy on the real show, but I feel like I can be honest with people listen to this because they listen to us, They're they're getting on they subscribe to the podcast. No, No, it's like it's gonna bleed any second. I feel I have to leave the room.
Speaker 3: That is so weird that it does that.
Speaker 1: It's not my whole life. And I'm so grumpy because it's day three. We don't even air conditioning. It's not the studio issue. You would think this is a new studio. It must be. It's the building. It has nothing to do with the studio, which was of all the problems that we have, and it's a great problem. Because you put a new technology, you're just gonna have issues with anything. For the history and for the future of time. Anytime new technology goes in there are always kinks to work out. It's not even that because they have the studio dialed in pretty good, Like our engineers have done a great job at this being almost so easy that even I'm amazed at how good it is. But the building, I keep putting my thumb on my nose because I know my nose bleeds coming. It's so freaking crazy.
Speaker 3: Not good.
Speaker 1: The building doesn't have working air. They gotta come in and drill holes in the ceiling later today to put a new event in.
Speaker 3: Are you prepared with like a napkin over.
Speaker 1: There, dude, I don't know. Amy's sick too.
Speaker 4: They're going to drill holes in here, which might be why I'm not hot, Like I feel cold.
Speaker 1: I'll rub it in like you're the only one I was like, I'm shivering like I have chills. You literally can go home because this is not if you don't feel good, I would. I would go home.
Speaker 4: If you don't have stuff to do, you do? Yeah, all right, so I gotta record it, like I think on these mics.
Speaker 1: Yes, so I can get somewhere.
Speaker 4: Is there any other Yeah, they.
Speaker 1: Have a whole other stud Like I'm telling you, they've built like shout out to our engineers because they have made this room ninety eight percent ready to go. Usually it's like seventy five, so they have crushed it. It's not even the equipments, so we don't have air conditioning, and who cares get over it.
Speaker 4: The people that live in this building, they don't have.
Speaker 1: Air they probably do. I think this was the space was inhabited, gotcha, I get it recently, and I don't even think it's because I just think they didn't. I don't know why this room was built by us.
Speaker 5: The engineers here even called it out two weeks ago that there is an issue with the temperature in there, and no one believed them.
Speaker 3: And then we came in.
Speaker 1: Here, blood coming out of my freaking face.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So this used to be an open area of space and so the AC function. But now with all this heat in that room and now it's almost like a hot box.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it wasn't like they designed the building wrong. Yeah, no, the walls up and exactly. Now I just get grumpy around nine forty five.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I'm sorry because it sucks and we're trying to make you happy, and nothing we can do except for relying on the building guys.
Speaker 1: Is can you guys hear Scuba?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Here his microphone all because we have you won't be able to hear this. But we have a talk back feature like we had in our other studio. Or I can push a button and I can talk to Ray or Scuba and you guys can't hear. So sometimes during the show, if I love Crazy and it looks like I'm talking and I don't have any words coming out of my mouth, it's because I've pushed a button. For example, Eddie, keep your microphone on.
Speaker 3: Yep, yep, check check check check Eddie's talk. Oh can they hear that?
Speaker 2: I don't think you can hear that.
Speaker 1: I beg you you can hear me like slightly microphone? Yeah yeah, yeah, correct, Well I let this button go. You can hear me on microphone.
Speaker 2: Interesting. I'd like to know if people could hear him through the mic because that was very soft.
Speaker 1: That's what she said.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know what, I have a problem with my cameras.
Speaker 1: Oh great, I jinxed this, dude.
Speaker 3: No, So like you know, I have to set the how bright the cameras are and the same camera is mine is awesome Morgan's and you're way darker.
Speaker 1: Than her. Yeah, So like like I'm like, yeah, it's literally it's an issue. Cameras racist.
Speaker 3: It goes to her, the camera's like, wow, it's a racist camera because to me, I look normal.
Speaker 1: Not sure which race it hates, but one of you it's not good man, one of you. No, We've been very fortunate. I did hit a curb driving in this morning. I'm just gonna I'm grumpy, so I'm just gonna talk about problems. Uh, we had a our own building and our own parking and all that before. Now we have to drive and wrap around in a parking garage and it's pretty annoying. But again it's some people don't even have running water, right, I don't know whatever people say to you, whatever you exactly exactly, but now we have to like drive in and their arms that go up and we drive and I it's my fault, but I hit one of those little curbs and like scratch my will, my tire all that crap this morning, and I was just like, oh no, and I knew I was gonna get drink cranky today Becauscuba said they didn't fix the air, you know.
Speaker 3: Kick off Kevin, He like hit a pillar in the garage.
Speaker 4: No, No, I mean it's a lot to.
Speaker 1: Do, especially if I have an SUV and I have a longer car now and it sucks.
Speaker 4: I just feel like we get here so early, were the people arriving and nobody's leaving.
Speaker 1: So you know, yeah, available pillars. No.
Speaker 4: My My point is going to be that you may be whipping around the corner roll too fast. And someone was leaving today and I think she was mad at me. I wasn't going like that fast, but I mean it could get dangerous, like if you go too fast.
Speaker 3: Have you seen those mirrors though, the mirrors that kind of show you who's coming on the other side of the wall.
Speaker 1: No, I haven't had that issue yet hit somebody.
Speaker 3: They're like, to the right, you can have big round mirror.
Speaker 4: I shall utilize those now.
Speaker 1: My issue is that I've scratched my will up really bad and cut my tire up, and it's my fault.
Speaker 3: But it's like, well it is kind of narrow there when you try to go through the gate.
Speaker 1: There's just no air conditioning. It makes me think about it right now, grumpy is crap, and I know my nose is gonna bleed any point, all right, anything else bothering me. It's a good time to let it go.
Speaker 3: How's your body? Body good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's actually pretty good. I don't know what these ant afflammatory pills do. I don't know how they work. But my muscles and my bones feel great.
Speaker 3: Are you sore?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's different. But like I have, LIKEI I have like injuries, like like I get inflammation and my ankles. But the doctors, like the preads, one of the pread's doctors and he was like, here, you take these. It's awesome. I mean I don't feel any better because of it.
Speaker 4: Like like like in your mind, no, but.
Speaker 1: My ankles don't heart. Like we go and we play Picklebardy sprints and it feels like and it didn't hurt me the next day.
Speaker 4: So do you take them until your body heals or just forever?
Speaker 1: I don't know the rule. I don't know. I take them whenever I feel like it. I don't know if I should do it every day, because some medicine, when you take it's like even if you feel better, take it every day until it's over, Like you get that packet.
Speaker 3: Even if you feel taking antibiotics.
Speaker 1: Sure, but that's that type of medicine. I don't know if it's that or if I just do it whenever it hurts. So I've been doing both. You got me no, But one of my friends hit me up yesterday is like, send me a picture of the of what the prescription is. You know what it is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it is, let's see that's another picture of it, but it's not your sickness is like.
Speaker 4: No, my back hurts. Yeah, and it hasn't. Like I was going to see if it's called anybody wanted to pop.
Speaker 1: It moloxacam a l When you google that, Mike, this is where I realize that it makes me impotent. That's what's one of the idea. It's like side effects include three weeks after taking and I'm like two weeks and five days into it.
Speaker 3: I saw a medicine where it's one of the side effects was like suicide. I'm like, oh my well, that's a lot.
Speaker 1: Of Yeah, that's like anything that puts you depression. Depression. Locks of cam is used to relieve pain, tenderness, swelling, and stiffness caused by osteo arthritis, breakdown, or any breakdown of the joints. So it's not a pain killer though you.
Speaker 2: Wanted the side effects, there's a lot. Yeah, severe stomach pain, black tarry stools.
Speaker 1: Let me see if I have those, go ahead, Number one, severe stomach pain. Don't have that black tarry stools. When do I not have that?
Speaker 2: Vomiting of blood or material that looks like coffee grounds.
Speaker 1: No, that's weird though.
Speaker 2: In rash. No swelling of the face, fingers, feet, or lower legs.
Speaker 1: I fill out a pretty good? Is that all those are the main ones? Anxiety that's always it's always the same. Yeah, yeah, So anyway, I'm rocking. This stuff's awesome.
Speaker 4: Lack of energy, No, I.
Speaker 1: Feel pretty good. I just get pretty grumpy by nine forty five these days. You're is that one of the sid effects? Grumpy on nine forty five?
Speaker 3: Doesn't say that that's the heat?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you're Reread's doctor. The oral route, No, I take it anally.
Speaker 2: Hold on, let me find the anal one because this one. Those are the side effects of the oral route.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me know what anal.
Speaker 3: You still like? Are there still medicines that you do that with? There's positories, but they've figured that.
Speaker 1: Out, right, yeah, no, no, yes, no, yes, I don't take anything anally. Now I'm yeah, when I ripped my butthole, I had to take those cream things anally.
Speaker 3: Well that's to fix your butt, yes, yeah.
Speaker 1: But I have not. I guess I've never taken a medicine that wasn't for my buttthole through my buttthole.
Speaker 3: Correct, that's different. If it's for it, I get it. But like a suppository, it was for like a fever, and then you put it in your So.
Speaker 1: Here's why rectal administration allows for avoidance of the oor gastric route when necessary, or avoidance of the intravenous route, mostly if they don't want to do it to the stomach because it can make you really sick or hurt damage your stomach. Got it or the same as because the intervenience is.
Speaker 3: Blood is a vein, I understand.
Speaker 1: Like I didn't like if you gag, like I said, like if.
Speaker 3: You're throwing up, you don't take the pill your because you just throw it up. Put in your button. You won't throw that up.
Speaker 1: But it's also like if it's something that really damages your stomach, you will not take it through your mouth.
Speaker 2: But then when it damage your butt.
Speaker 1: No, because it's not the same thing. It does different things.
Speaker 3: Fair question, man, fair question.
Speaker 1: I mean no, because the butt is like a physical thing that that would be the pill in the butt. And also the butt is made of different stuff than stomach. Yeah, of course. Here can we touch on.
Speaker 4: Well, like you think that it goes all the way down the different like aids and things that it's all the process, like you can just like stick it right there and it gets in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's weird. It is weird.
Speaker 4: That's why you see outbreak the.
Speaker 1: Major thing, the major Like I looked at the state like deadly.
Speaker 3: I just had a quarter pounder.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think it was here.
Speaker 3: Was it the onion?
Speaker 4: It was the onions?
Speaker 3: Oh no, I never get onions on my burger.
Speaker 1: The coal I food poisoning link to McDonald's quarter pounder hamberg have sickened forty nine people in ten states, including one person who died and ten who were hospitalized. The death was reported in an older person in Colorado. One child has been hospitalized with severe kidney complications. Infections were reported because and I don't think it was where we.
Speaker 3: Are, No, the Tennessee's not on there.
Speaker 1: Colorado, Iowa, kansasm was the very Montanna, Nebraska, Oregon, Utah, Wisconsin, of Wyoming, Colorado has the most cases twenty six, oh Nebraska with nine. Everyone interviewed in connection with the outbreak had reported eating at McDonald's before falling ill, and most mentioned eating quarter pounder hamburgers. The CDC said the US Agriculture Department, the Food and Drug Administration, and state health officials are investigating.
Speaker 3: See Amy, I didn't see anything about the onions.
Speaker 4: Well I did, so that's fine. I don't know because they said they released another statement that some of their other burgers that I guess don't have onions, they're fine to eat.
Speaker 1: The agency says the investigation is fast moving and shows that slivered onions are likely a source of contamination. McDonald's has stopped using the onions, as well as quarter pounder beef patties in several states while the investigation continue use. According to the agency, the beef patties are used only for the quarter pounders and the slipvered onions are used primarily for the quarter pounders or not. But it does feel like it is onions. It's from different distribution centers. What about what if your head of onions?
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh that's your job.
Speaker 1: Jonathan Wilson, head of Onions.
Speaker 3: That's the title on your door.
Speaker 1: Dang, that sucks for those people just going to I love a quarter pounder too, is going to quarterbounder and all of a sudden you have Yeah, that sucks. Here's something else that sucks. I feel like this is the theme Things that suck. Royal Caribbean crew member film nearly a thousand passengers in bathrooms using hidden cameras.
Speaker 4: Oh this is my worst fear room.
Speaker 1: And hid under hid cameras under their beds. I'm gonna reach some of this under their beds. Royal Caribbean International Passenger has launched a class action lawsuit against the company and its former crew after as many as nine hundred and sixty people have been victims of hidden cameras in a bathroom on board. The lawsuit was filed at behalf of Symphony of the Seas passenger Jane Doe. It's finally comes nearly a month after employee Arvin Joseph Merrisol pleaded guilty to producing child pornography and was sent us to thirty years in federal prison. A guest aboard the ship discovered a hidden camera fixed to the counter under the sink in the bathroom and then reported it.
Speaker 3: I never checked the.
Speaker 1: Stateroom attendant, Which'm assumings a bathroom attendant a stateroom, that's what that is.
Speaker 4: No, there's stateroom, an inside rooms or type of state rooms.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he was probably just checking out different bedrooms and helping with them.
Speaker 1: That's from the New York Post. Surveillance wasn't limited to children. He wasn't just looking. He was looking for anybody. But what sucks is now Royal Caribbean didn't do anything wrong.
Speaker 3: No, but they put their name on it.
Speaker 1: Well, no, they hired the guy. They did have their name on it.
Speaker 3: They didn't say, hey, let us foot the news story. Now though, is Royal Caribby.
Speaker 1: Well that's what I'm saying. They didn't do anything wrong. There's some weirdo they hired to be a state room attendant.
Speaker 4: Well, so now they know to ask that question when they're hiring somebody, what do you have a desire to film.
Speaker 1: A wild line? That interview question? If I did have a desire, well, crap, I was surprised you asked me this, John, Uh, actually I do.
Speaker 2: Are you trying to get access in the room so you can beds under the camera.
Speaker 1: Nope, camera, that's a tough one. New York posts.
Speaker 3: You guys don't check your bathrooms and stuff. No hotels.
Speaker 2: I've never checked either.
Speaker 1: I cover my iPhone cameras, although when I use the bathroom, because don't only my body having pictures of me pooping. Although I have a I have friends in the FBI now and they shared with me. It's pretty hard to hack an iPhone. Okay, that's comforting because I was asking, like, what are they watching me do? And their response is generic as I can was, Apple does a really good job. Is really hard to hack an iPhone unless you click into something and they like Trojan Horse, you you know, send something to your email like it's hard for them to get like they can't. But China's not really coming for normal people's poop videos, makes sense. It's it's kind of cool having friends I use the word for it, people I know and that I'm becoming more friendly with, and you can like ask those questions and they give you real answers and also they trust it. I'm not like taking it for the radio show, but it just I didn't said, hey, stuff, I didn't even say and you have no idea. What I didn't say, You're right, you can be making that this whole thing up. You have no idea what I didn't say, But I was really like, what's up? Are they want? And he was like, I mean, I guess if they really wanted to, but it takes so much effort to hack an iPhone to get into the camera that it's not worth it if you're just they're just watching you pee. And I was like, good.
Speaker 3: There was a hotel in Vegas that we stayed at and the air conditioned unit, the wall unit looked weird. It looked like there was like a camera style thing on it. So I covered it the first night I got there, covered it. I forgot to take it off. So now like when they went in after I left, they're like, why did you cover that?
Speaker 1: If it's not they probably never thought anything about it.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, It's like when people forget to log out of their Netflix. Like if you're in a hotel and then somebody's logged in, You're like, oh, nice, they're already logged in Netflix. Yeah, but then I think, man, I never want to forget to log out, but I'm sure I have a couple of times and I've been the person where someone's logged in like, oh nice, because there are times things pop up I don't watch, and I know the Kalin hasn't watched. Yes, it's not bad stuff, but it's like it's like Bluey goes to Vegas, and like nobody watches Blue. He goes to Vegas.
Speaker 3: That's a good show, Vegas Blue, He's good.
Speaker 1: So I'm sure I logged in somewhere and didn't log out.
Speaker 3: And somebody's watching Blue, and I hope.
Speaker 1: Somebody is like to, yeah, wow, So let's take a little mid roll here a couple more things. I was pretty shocked, like I I think Brionna chicken Fry is really funny, and her and Zach Bryan broke up, and then like the New York Post was, they had like one of their main stories her video let me see.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, Rihanna, No, I go.
Speaker 1: To Morgan Morgan. Do you know Brianna chicken Fry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she was Barstool Sports, That's where her start happened.
Speaker 7: Still at Barstool Yeah, and now she has a podcast that's really blown up through them.
Speaker 1: Plan Bury, hilarious name. She has BFFs with, but her and Zach Bryan have been together and they've had issues, and there was some stuff like last week that he was on Riyah, but then there was on Rya like.
Speaker 4: Before they even announced their breakup. Well, but they didn't announce it. He did, He did it, and then he didn't know it was.
Speaker 1: That's why she was crying. They had already broken up last week that she was talking like I don't want to say too much. I was watching the clip of her and Dave Port and when we talk about it, and so I think everybody already felt like that. And he was already on Rayah but like she's super funny and I normally don't care about couples, and I was like, oh dang, they didn't make it. Brown chicken fri didn't make it.
Speaker 3: What's her name, Brianna, Yeah, chicken fry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because her you look up the root of the of I'm probably wrong. Do you guys know why it's brown chicken fry?
Speaker 3: Nope?
Speaker 1: I think because when she first started doing videos on Maybe Michael was a six second one called fine Fine that her eggs look like chicken fries. Oh is that correct?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, she that's funny, Yeah, super funny. She inspired by an old vine video where she compared her legs to burger King chicken fries.
Speaker 4: So did she officially change her last name or is.
Speaker 1: She just still like Paglia or something like that. Yeah, right, I thought they didn't make it those kids. Yeah, so that was in the news. That sucked. What else we got that sucks? Scabies? I did not think it was a real thing. But scurvy's making a comeback too, I just read Is that a real exactly scurvy? I would think that's from like scurvy and Frank days, like the twenties or something.
Speaker 3: Right and Frank forties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like like that or before like lockjaw, the years when women were allowed to vote, like the twenties, like coming back scurvy, probably because I don't know, I just saw it was coming back if I were guessing people not taking care of themselves, Like is it a vitamin thing?
Speaker 4: Yes, it's specifically a lack of vitamin C. So it's a sign of severe malnutrition.
Speaker 3: Is the C that's something? The sun? Like, which is the one where you want? Or is that d?
Speaker 1: D is the sun? And dude, I don't know, but I think I think this is so elementary school I think C is the sun and D is C is oranges, and D is the sun.
Speaker 2: What's the important one?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh, because that's amazing. My dog every day at the same time needs to go outside to lay in the sun for at least ten minutes.
Speaker 1: She just does that to get vitamin D.
Speaker 3: I guess her body saying like I need a sun.
Speaker 1: Scurvy was like pirates.
Speaker 3: Oh scurvy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one of the number one factors could be hooks for hands, a diet low and fruits and vegetables.
Speaker 1: Patches, nutritional illness, wants. Anonymous with ancient sailors is wearing its ugly head. According to Gizmoto, researchers in the US and elsewhere are warning the case of scurvy might be climbing, particularly among vulnerable populations like children with sensory issues, elderly people, and others struggling to eat or afford healthy fruits and vegetables. Scurvy is a disease caused by severe and chronic deficiency of vitamin C. Our body needs vitamin c's for many functions, such as supporting our immune system. I study nationwide and then it goes into some data. But yeah, I didn't know that scurvy was a thing.
Speaker 3: And it really did like pirates had scurvy.
Speaker 1: M that too, Yeah, because I thought it was pirates anyway, and this is ancient sailors and that to me it feels like pirates.
Speaker 3: I mean pirates. Think about it, man, Their bodies were beat up.
Speaker 1: We've glamorized the crap out of pirates.
Speaker 3: Yes they were.
Speaker 1: They were bad, bad people and they still and actually they still are.
Speaker 3: There are pirates still.
Speaker 1: Just not how we've how friendly and fun we've made them.
Speaker 3: Watch Captain Phillips pirates not cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean we've made them with hook hands and patches, and even Captain Hook is like, ah, you know, what's the origin story? Maybe we root for him.
Speaker 4: I think they're also like what they're called is like water tear rists, you know, so that makes them bad if you need to, like a way to explain it to yourself, they're bad. We just made them soft water terrorists.
Speaker 3: But think about them though, like they're they're bought like the old pirates, not the new pirates. The old pirates their bodies were all beat up, missing, They lived like twenty six yeah, missing.
Speaker 1: You gotta think the average lifespan of a pirate couldn't have been thirty, and not even because of the nutritional the lack of nutrition, but dying drowning, Yeah, that pirting, getting killed during pirating. Oh look at this. The average lifespan of a pirates around twenty six years old.
Speaker 3: Did you read that?
Speaker 1: I swear to God, Mike, did I know that? I guess twenty seven to be fair. Wow, yeah, like that had to be old. But also forty was probably like sixty five. Just generally back then as well, pirates were off in young men from lower class who were disillusioned with the life and society. It was like they're one chance. It's like people, it's like trouble maker. But it's well, no, it's not even that. It's people who'd have nothing and it's the only way to have something. Oh, it's the same thing as it is now. You can just pirate. Then now you just rob or sell drugs a pirate. These days, porch pirate, they do it though, that's true, a porch pirate.
Speaker 3: What do you think land pirates.
Speaker 1: I'd respect to porch pirates. They wore a patchean. I had a hook. Yes, if they can't got Amazon package and a hook and a big.
Speaker 3: Hat skull and cross grab it, just stab it.
Speaker 1: I got your I got your Amazon's.
Speaker 2: Words that that's why there's a pirate in the front door.
Speaker 1: But then we have calm porch terraces, yes, American airlines. When I'll shame people who try to jump the gate boarding line, meaning if you're like section three, but you try to get in section one.
Speaker 4: This seems a little ridiculous.
Speaker 8: It seems a little extremely so do I But I mean white cutters are the worst. There were some pirates, but they're developing a technology. Just like if someone is a six and they got.
Speaker 1: Technology, it literally beeps and makes you stand to the side.
Speaker 4: They're going to sound and alarm because you're.
Speaker 1: Cheating and other people are paying for it, and they're not getting what they paid for. Therefore, if you're not getting what you're paid for, regardless of the industry, why would you continue to go back?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 1: It's them.
Speaker 2: I kind of like the public shame though. It's like the hunk alarm at the plant alarm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you mean the lunk alarm.
Speaker 4: It's not like it's not hunky.
Speaker 3: I want to sound that alarm.
Speaker 1: That's the alarm. I want sounded it's not unk. Yeah, what is long?
Speaker 4: It's like if you grunt a pupil Planet Fitness, they sound the lunk alarm.
Speaker 1: Hilo is fighting for honk though I wrote that I was called honk lunch box.
Speaker 3: Have you ever sounded that alarm?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: When does he go to it?
Speaker 2: Never? Never?
Speaker 1: But aren't you remember he runs, He doesn't go to a gym where there are waits. Yeah, like he exercises, but it's not he's not.
Speaker 2: But back to the American airlines, I kind of like, so it's going to call him out in the middle of airport.
Speaker 1: It'll just go beep and they'll be an alert and it's just please step to the side, and then it's like go back to your place. It's no technical developed like infrared or.
Speaker 4: It was like cut cut.
Speaker 3: That's already makes us feel bad as people anyway. But you're a diamond first, then topaz, then ruby, then sapphire, and then are you normal?
Speaker 1: Then everyone else sucks?
Speaker 4: You feel bad?
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm like, who are these people? How do they get ruby?
Speaker 4: They fly a lot?
Speaker 1: Yes, or they pay me business I don't know. So this is what sucks. There will be times that I'll be Section one my wife and I would be section one. I'm like, oh great, we get to see the early Section one is like section nine. You're right, they have like seven jewels first before they even get to a number. And I think they've slowly built those jewels on top of.
Speaker 3: It, jewels I've never heard of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they're like all right, I'm like, all right, let's go. We're about to get on here. All right, let's start with chromydia? What what? What? Okay? Section two? H opal? What the no war one? Shouldn't one be in front of me? Okay? How about anybody got a pearl? And now they're just making up? Yeah? Yeah, that part.
Speaker 2: Also the mid flight selling the credit card thing is very weird to me too. Whenever you get on a plane they try to sell you a credit card middle of and they're like, we're gonna come around with it and this will get you Sapphire points. And I'm like, do people really fill this crap?
Speaker 1: I mean they must, because yes, because you've filled out so many I don't even when I was younger. Yeah, but that's why it's people that you're getting something for free, you're open a credit card. I mean it makes sense because you but you've done it a bunch.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was that guy that anytime you go to a sporting event, they would say, fill out the thing and get a free T shirt, a free bag or whatever. And it wouldn't even be the team I liked, but I wanted a free T shirt and I filled out so many credit card applications.
Speaker 1: But I mean, you're answering your own question to what you were just irritated by, Like you just were irritated by people that do what you've done many times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess you're right. I just figured now people are older and that was new when credit cards were new, and you didn't realize what you're doing.
Speaker 3: Or maybe people still don't realize what they're doing.
Speaker 1: I'd agree with that.
Speaker 3: I mean, maybe that's what it is whose spirit airlines got me.
Speaker 2: They give you all the time they get they come up with.
Speaker 3: A cart and they're like, all right, there's food, water, whatever you want to I'll take water, all right, ten dollars for water chips, five bucks?
Speaker 1: What that I can kind of understand.
Speaker 3: It's like a only in concession stand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's so cheap to fly them. It's like thirty dollars for a flight.
Speaker 1: That's not true.
Speaker 3: It is no, Yeah, I swear it's awesome.
Speaker 1: There's no way you get thirty.
Speaker 3: But you can't take a carry on, like just your body is thirty dollars.
Speaker 1: Like you can't win the five bucks like each.
Speaker 2: Then you got to add you know, if you want to buy and bring a suitcase, it's.
Speaker 3: Like any bag is like twenty bucks. So then you're crazy.
Speaker 2: But you can fly places eighty bucks round trip.
Speaker 3: You want a seat belt thirty bucks?
Speaker 1: That's funny, kidding? Can you get money back if you don't want?
Speaker 4: I thought it was just like if you want to actually sit, because don't they have standing ones?
Speaker 7: No no, no.
Speaker 2: That's called a bus, but they do have. Their trays are so small a bottle of water doesn't fit on the tray.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: There's a radio station that had a one thousand dollars contest for people who could stand still the longest.
Speaker 4: I can never.
Speaker 2: I would lose them about ten.
Speaker 1: Seconds, not for money, a thousand bucks in it, no, like my body, can you wiggle or you got to just stand that. It's from sf Gate, more than nine hours after she stepped atop a black milk crate in downtown Chico, Megan Davillia was crowned California's Pumpkinhead nineteen. Competitors faced off in an annual contest Northern California radio station one of six point seven zero coast of the annual Pumpkinhead Challenge, where more than eight hundred people filtered in and out of the town square to cheer on contestants as they stood on crates with pumpkins on their heads. The stunt pulls locals into downtown and the Sponsored by a dozen businesses, The challenge, which started back in nineteen ninety six, requires contenders to wear a pumpkin and stay put on the crates for as long as they can. The rules states of the pumpkin must fit all the way over the contestant's head with holes only for their eyes, ears, mouth, and nose. It's the ultimate staring contest as people stoically stay put and look straight ahead, so they're just standing. That still is going to hurt your back after a while on a on a crate with them thousands on your head. Yeah, that's the funny part.
Speaker 3: That's hard.
Speaker 1: I just would stay away from doing any challenges of will power or pressing the body in anyway, because I remember the wee for a week, they drank the water and they died. Like that's why we don't do stuff anymore like that. Weleased to do all kinds of crap like that. How much of this can you eat? Not even here on the show, you guys can?
Speaker 2: You guys made me walk them over.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about like listeners, we do stuff all the time. Yeah, but you guys get paid, you know.
Speaker 2: I remember when I almost eat all the pounds of wualkam ole.
Speaker 1: It doesn't count. It doesn't count for us to feel bad for you when you almost did something.
Speaker 3: But I'm won't even try it. Gave up in the middle.
Speaker 1: Remember when I almost did almost did not forget? He picked it was his idea. That's a great point.
Speaker 2: I almost got it. Okay, that'd have been awesome. Finished.
Speaker 1: I think we are just about done. Two things. Morgan has become a paparazzi.
Speaker 3: Morgan to take that.
Speaker 1: Picture of me yesterday, I thought she did. Somebody took a picture of me. I didn't know who it was. I didn't see him take the picture, and I was standing out on the balcony. It was because my nose was about to start bleeding, so I walked on on the balcony to get some cold air.
Speaker 3: I thought that was weird. I'm like, bones, doesn't I don't, and like, look at the Google images for me.
Speaker 1: Don't give a crap. Okay, my face was burning, and so I walked out to stand in the cold air so my nose wouldn't bleed. And then I look, it's a great picture. Whoever took it? But I was like, I do not remember to taking the picture.
Speaker 3: I thought it was Morgan, she's been taking paparazzi was another.
Speaker 4: It was Mogan, the engineer that took it.
Speaker 1: And sent it to me.
Speaker 3: That's a cool name.
Speaker 1: That's a cool sname I heard in like five years.
Speaker 3: So we have a Morgan and a Moogan.
Speaker 1: It's you, isn't it. That's hilarious.
Speaker 2: Mugan's right here.
Speaker 1: You want to talk to him if anybody doesn't mean to you. And it looks like me it was Booby.
Speaker 3: I'm serious, it wasn't Meirgan right here, Mogan, Mogan.
Speaker 1: That's the coolest same I've ever heard in like five years. Cold Sam, I've heard. Where does that come from?
Speaker 9: I was named after a Kosher Jewish one because my name is Mogan David.
Speaker 1: And that's your real name, Mogan from birth. I love the name.
Speaker 9: The only difference is my name is m O g a N and the wine is m og e end.
Speaker 1: Was it like the guy version of Morgan?
Speaker 9: No? Okay, sorry story. So the joke is is that my dad when I was you know, I was born a long time ago, so there was a long time of you know, picking names and all that stuff. So I was in the hospital. The nurse said, missus David, you gotta pick a name. My dad early said, well, let's if it's a boy, let's name it Mogan. And my mom's like, we're not naming it Mogan David. That's not gonna happen. So Lennards comes in says name the child or I don't leave, and she's like, fine, Mogan at m O g a N. And the nurse walks out, gets about halfway back to the nurses station and parses back in the room and go, you're not doing that to that little beautiful little baby boy with blue eyes. You're not gonna name him Mogan David. And she's like, that's that's stuck. So that's my name. I'm named after the one.
Speaker 1: I like the name Mogan. Never heard that Morgan was knitting like she's like, I didn't take it. Mogan to Oka Oka. I'm gonna is that as my alter ego now, the Mogan Mogan. Where do you live?
Speaker 9: Uh, Indiana, Fort Wyn, Indiana?
Speaker 1: And so you have been here for the studio. Yeah, like the traveling back and forth. Yeah, you've been going back and forth.
Speaker 9: Yeah, no, I have a not every day, No, not every day.
Speaker 1: But oh okay, I thought he like leaves it.
Speaker 2: Do you driver fly?
Speaker 1: I fly?
Speaker 2: Okay, I didn't know if there's an airport for I don't know.
Speaker 1: In Fort or Wayne is a city, it's like a real city.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's not. I mean, but you have to fly to like, you know, three different stops because there's no way there's a direct flight.
Speaker 9: No, there's not.
Speaker 1: We didn't. We didn't think there'll be a drug fly.
Speaker 3: Are you hearing about weird things? I almost did it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well, box we have a McDonald's, okay, we do. We have a McDonald's there.
Speaker 1: What is your area of expertise, s Wogan?
Speaker 9: Broadcast engineering, So.
Speaker 1: Like sound like, oh.
Speaker 9: Just just hooking electronics stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, you've done a great job. Like all of you guys have done such a great job. The only thing that I've had a problem with is not even related to this. It's have you heard my bleeds? Have you heard?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I kind of heard. It made the round freaking crazy. Okay, well, Mogan, I did not see you take a picture of me? Yeah, probably I did not. I just saw that in there, yeah, click, just saw it exist, all right, Mogan. Well, good day, Good to me you, Mogan. Thanks.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's six hour drive. That's you know, you got a fly.
Speaker 3: He's not doing it every day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's no way.
Speaker 1: It's a long way home and.
Speaker 5: Back's from Montana, right Montana?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought Zach lived in New York.
Speaker 3: No, Zach's Montana boy. He's a rancher boy, Zach.
Speaker 1: I thought you when you went home, you went home to New York.
Speaker 5: No, not to New York mount Montana.
Speaker 1: Wait, I thought New York.
Speaker 2: Towards the microphone at all.
Speaker 1: I think New York.
Speaker 4: No man, No Montana.
Speaker 1: No, No, guys, I'm pretty sure I had no idea. So you live in Montana now, not New York. No, Okay, it's a bit at this point.
Speaker 3: Do you know that he built his own computer. That's awesome.
Speaker 7: A lot of people do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Red does that reads built. I mean, I'm not saying what you're what you know what I'm saying, I know a lot of smart people to do that.
Speaker 3: Like he built it from scratch, like I build computer.
Speaker 2: Here it is, so he went built, he did win about different parts.
Speaker 3: That's what we asked him.
Speaker 1: That's what re does too.
Speaker 7: Dude, A lot of people do it.
Speaker 2: So you just go to like best buy and get Oh, I'm gonna take that one, that one and.
Speaker 1: Built your own super best body's going out of business by different places. No, mister Tren's over there.
Speaker 2: So you built what you built what you felt is better than like an Apple computer for sure.
Speaker 1: Oh so you go where in Montana?
Speaker 7: Missoula, Montana?
Speaker 1: I've been there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We did breaking Boby Bones with flowing into Missoula and then we drove there was no We drove like an hour and there was no cell services.
Speaker 7: Wild pretty much.
Speaker 1: And did you grow up there?
Speaker 7: I know, I'm actually originally from Indiana, and then I moved out there.
Speaker 1: You know, Mogan, you guys from run. How did you end up in Montana?
Speaker 7: I moved out there for work. My first job out of college to do what kind of work like this engineering?
Speaker 1: And where and you went to school Indiana and why engineering?
Speaker 7: I just fell in love with it. First day I was in the radio program and then I liked the tech. I realized I can't talk on the radio super well sound good? Might as well learn how to do all the tech stuff.
Speaker 1: And how has all of this been for you? It's been fun, overwhelming or it's a new challenge. I like the challenge.
Speaker 7: I mean, this studio is very different than anything we've ever done.
Speaker 1: So how so because we don't know what else exists? Like we don't we don't? So what like? How is the studio different?
Speaker 7: All the screens are different, you know the way we're doing get the video walls different, have the zoom call up there, your touch panels different. The board is set up very differently in the most places.
Speaker 1: So do you feel like what you're doing here will then be taken to other places?
Speaker 7: Yes, I've already had a few shows reach out to me and.
Speaker 1: They want we design this. It's ours, Eddie. Were you showing camera? Like how the video wall look? You have the camera? Check this out? So there's a huge move video wall. When I do the weather report. We cut it on the sevens over our news ad Austin and I do the weather over on that screen.
Speaker 3: That's kind of the whole scam right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty cool. I have a meeting you have to get to, so we will go. But anyway, Zach, thanks buddy, I mean, you've been excellent.
Speaker 5: He says, thank you.
Speaker 2: You're welcome.
Speaker 1: He says, thank you, and you're welcome.
Speaker 2: So is he out after this week? Is it has done?
Speaker 3: Or next week too?
Speaker 5: He's here for a whole nother week in case we have other issues or things that may change. Still some more testing to go through.
Speaker 1: Does he going home on the weekends?
Speaker 3: Does he go home on the weekends.
Speaker 5: He goes home on the weekends, but he'd like to stay here and hang out and lunch.
Speaker 1: Fuck wants to know what connections he takes?
Speaker 3: What connections do you take?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no, no. Missoula is smaller, way smaller than But yes, I understand I didn't know how far literally what what?
Speaker 1: What does he fly? Does he fly here to Chicago, Chicago to who cares? Satisfying?
Speaker 4: Maybe he's Minneapolis to.
Speaker 1: So here in Minneapolis, Minneapolis to Missoula. But does get to the airport and then once he arrives in Missoula, do you take Is it a truck, a car?
Speaker 3: It's a horse.
Speaker 4: Literally.
Speaker 2: I didn't know how far was from here, so I thought the dude could just dry. But it's six hours, eighteen minutes, So I get why he flies Missoula. There's no choice but to fly.
Speaker 3: Do you remember lunch Box didn't know how overnight mail.
Speaker 1: He still doesn't believe it.
Speaker 2: You guys ready it is.
Speaker 4: I believe in it, but when you think about.
Speaker 1: It, it's just crazy son.
Speaker 4: And I know I'm not the same as him, but it is fascinating.
Speaker 2: It is fascinating. That's all I've said, over and over.
Speaker 1: Fascinating.
Speaker 2: You're like, no way, that's what I mean. But that means.
Speaker 1: Fascinating, and there's no way. Not the same thing.
Speaker 4: It's thank you. Yeah, like separation.
Speaker 2: I'm glad was me.
Speaker 1: Computers. Eddie thinks his son's going to be a hacker.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, that's cool. No, it's not cool. Like he can figure out all of our passwords. He knows my wife's phone password, my my password, our TV's they've been locked for years. He figured out the pass code and I asked him. I'm like, it's dead serious, like I'm interrogating a serial killer, Like, how did you do that? He's like, I don't know. Just figure stuff out well, and he will not tell me how he figures it out.
Speaker 4: I think that's good. It's promising that he's got a scared go places.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know it's probably gonna go both directions for a while.
Speaker 3: Scary man.
Speaker 1: But can he fly?
Speaker 3: How does he do?
Speaker 2: You guys are haters?
Speaker 4: No, just fun?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're done.
Speaker 2: I mean you guys didn't wonder if he why didn't he just drive to Fort Wayne?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: I hadn't thought about it.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't care either way. I now like Fort Wayne. We've toured in Fort Wayne. I never really thought I was there. What mode of transportation do you stay here? What do you stay in a hotel? Guys? You stay in a hotel?
Speaker 2: Airbnb?
Speaker 4: All together?
Speaker 1: How many bedrooms sleeping bags?
Speaker 4: Are they all together?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Together? It's engineer building computers.
Speaker 5: They're called it a part of the Tiger team. It's like one of these teams within our company that basically like they sick on problems, they fix them.
Speaker 1: That's cool, that's cool.
Speaker 4: We have a Tiger Team.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it's like the gig squad from Best Buy. Yeah, brust some.
Speaker 3: Peace you had to. All Right, we're down.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys. We will see you tomorrow. All right, by everybody,