Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod which Teddy Mellencamp and camera Jeedge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of to Teas and a Pod with myself and Trishalle. We are going to recap the Traders finale. Now I'm going to need your expertise on this. Then we also have Worll touch a little bit on the reunion and it did it surprise you? Did it shock you? Did you know who one? Like? Give it to me? No?
Speaker 3: I didn't know anything.
Speaker 1: Uh. I had like kind of a guess, but the ending kind of shocked me. I will tell you it also really shocked me. The first two seconds of the episode whenever Brittany said Danielle's name, I was shocked.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that I was shocked. But then I thought, oh, you know what, it's got to be her name because that's why it was to be continued. They knew it was such a good cliffhanger. So it starts out where they're back at the round table where Brittany is the deciding vote and she voted for Danielle, and I like everybody was like yes, like okay, she's out. Everybody thought that Danielle was the trader. Brittany voted for her because she didn't think she could ever she could save her. Danielle can't believe she did this to her again, So what's the backstory on that. So they were on another game together and.
Speaker 1: Big Brother and Brittany sort of like backstabbed Danielle and voted her out, kind of blindsided her. And so Danielle with reason had you know, she was a little worried about Britney. But I don't think Brittany did the vote to be malicious. I think that she just didn't want to be on the wrong side of the vote, and she thought for sure everyone was going to vote Danielle out.
Speaker 3: But I do also understand why. I see both sides.
Speaker 1: I understand why Danielle was pissed at her because the second time is happening.
Speaker 2: Well, this is not a game game about friendship. This is a you know, this is a game about murder.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know what, Danielle's right.
Speaker 1: She should have murdered Britney and she should have taken someone else as a trader.
Speaker 3: That what should have happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in hindsight, Danielle's farewell speech was very telling. She thinks everyone besides Brittany, and I think that was her way of like letting everybody know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And Brittany is devastated and she's like shaking in the exchange between her and Danielle, would have sent complete like spider senses up for me if I were faithful over there.
Speaker 2: In Danielle's confessional, she realizes, like you said, she should have killed Brittany when she had the chance. And Britney's confessional, she says she wanted to win the game with Danielle, but people were too suspicious of her. Danielle not thinking Brittany was the nail in Britney's coffin for sure. Elan reveals that there will be no more murders tonight and that is a last time they will learn somebody's true identity. However, the seer will learn somebody's true identity tonight. The player that will hold that title is Britney. In the meantime, the rest of the Faithfuls are recappying the insanity of the roundtable tonight. Dolores thinks Danielle should win an Oscar for her performance, but she's ashamed of herself for not realizing and Danielle's true identity, and Dolores was awful lot for somebody that won her. She was off a lot, and she even at the first two minutes of the reunion, Andy brings it up.
Speaker 3: I couldn't believe it eight out of ten times.
Speaker 1: You know, sometimes we're looking at someone like Sandavalm're like, God, he's such an idiot. I never felt that way about Dolores. I thought she was so smart. I was shocked to learn that she had been off eighty percent of the time.
Speaker 2: I know when Dolores says, I'm surrounded by liars. Dolores, I love you, but you've been on Housewives for a very long long time, so you should be used to it. But Dylan predicts that Britney will use the seer advantage to pretend like someone else is a trader to keep the keat off of her. He noticed how betrayed Danielle was by Britney specifically, and he thinks that means something. Yeah, I think everybody. I mean, Dylan's a smart guy.
Speaker 1: He's so smart. He is just thinking ten times ahead of everyone else with strategy. And I agree he's trying to see all sides. But no matter what Britney does, it's gonna look suspicious. She already has heat on her from that round table.
Speaker 2: I mean, Danielle's performance to us was obviously cringey, and because we knew she was a trader. Yeah, but for you know, the faithful sitting there at the round table, she had them fooled. I mean, she was the last original trader standing.
Speaker 3: Right, she was.
Speaker 1: And so as much as we can critique her game and say that she was like a bad trader, she was there the whole time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, only because us as viewers knew she was a trader. We're like, oh god, the performances, the crying christop. But Brittany chose to use her seer advantage against Gabby tonight. Of course, Gabby's envelope red faithful, and Britney pretended to be relieved. Oh and she had a little little acting going on there too. This whole little date they had with this champagne and all that was. It was a little bit painful to watch a lot. It was very awkward.
Speaker 1: I would have just been happy that I had a full bottle of champagnecause they didn't give you any alcohol at the castle hardly.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought too. I'm like, is that real champagne?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think it was.
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh my god, they're going to be drunk after two glasses because like the yeah.
Speaker 2: I know, you don't drink, and the alcohol they do give you this is not good. The wine tastes like vinegar. I'm like nip exactly same.
Speaker 3: So I was pretty much sober for four weeks. But yeah, they I thought that was weird.
Speaker 1: I thought that Brittany could have done a little bit better of a job with Gabby being like, oh my god. So when she opened up the envelope like, oh, you're faithful, so let's talk about who's a trader, Britney is just kind of like, oh, okay, you're faithful.
Speaker 2: Good Now, if you were Britney, would if you frame Gabby as a trader?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I think it would have At that point, I would have been like, go bigger or go home, like we're at where at the endings? Well yeah, yeah, I thought it would have made a good show because how awkward when it's just like five people at the breakfast. Brittany would have had to look straight at Gabby and be like and she said she's a trader.
Speaker 3: That would have been so much good television.
Speaker 2: That would have been so good.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The next morning, all the players arrive at breakfast. Dylan tells Dolores and I've are his plan. If Brittney says Gabby's a trader, they'll have to take both of them out to be safe. But if Brittany says she's a faithful, it's likely that she is. Brittany and Gabby show up to the breakfast together, Britney reveals Gabby is a faithful. Dylan's surprised to hear this and start second guessing whether Britney is a trader like you originally thought. Gabby also surprised and thinks Britney is likely a faithful as well, since she told the truth. Brittany knew it would only create suspicion on her if she were to say Gabby was a trader. She's hoping this move will gain her some trust in the group. Do you think I would have had a different outcome.
Speaker 3: It would have.
Speaker 1: Stirred the pot And you know what, confusion in the castle at this point is only a good thing. I think that just getting everyone talking and confused can shake up the roundtable in a good way. Instead of just everyone going with their gut. It just makes you question. But I would have either said that Gabby was a trader, or I would have pulled someone like Ivar, who was clearly a faithful and just been like convincing Ivar of someone else, like use the entire dinner to talk about someone else being a trader.
Speaker 2: So then there's a mission, and all I could think is, I don't want to watch another mission. I just want to get to the end. I just don't. I don't want to watch this again, like get me to the And it was a super sized episode, so it was like, oh, so before the mission, everyone is strategizing. Dylan pulls Brittany aside to have a conversation with her. Dylan says, if he's learned one thing from his big brother, it's how a good actor operates. He knows Britney's acting, and the only person you need to act in this game is if you are a trader. That's the only reason you need to act, right, No, Brittany knows that Dylan's onto her, so she's going to try and rally the girls so they can banish him tonight.
Speaker 3: She's going to need evidence. That's what I kept saying it's like.
Speaker 2: I want to like, in what would be your evidence?
Speaker 3: You have to make something up at that point.
Speaker 1: If you don't have anything solid, you completely make something up. I feel like on our season, people had receipt and.
Speaker 3: They don't really do that. They're like, oh, this person's acting funny.
Speaker 1: At this point, you need more things like their votes are were weird? Why this person got murdered because of this reason?
Speaker 3: I mean yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, for the final mission, the players will have to track down twenty five thousand dollars worth of gold and a collection of classic cars. The players managed to secure twenty five thousand for the price pod, but Alan gives them an opportunity to double their money. They each need to take two bags of gold and fly above the castle and a helicopter. That would have scared the shit out of me, but you would have done it. I would have done it, but I wouldn't have liked it.
Speaker 1: I was getting text from so many people saying I wouldn't do this final mission.
Speaker 2: I mean because accidents happen, especially with helicopters. Yes, And I'm like, if that thing goes down, it's going down right on top of me, or if this cable breaks, like Oh, you'd never survive. You'd never survive. No, So I'm actually shocked that they did that, something so dangerous, like the liability on that.
Speaker 3: You know what this was.
Speaker 1: This feels like because our mission on our season, the final one, was all day long camera. It was like over twelve hours from start to finish.
Speaker 3: I feel like maybe they.
Speaker 1: Had something planned and the weather didn't cooperate or something and they kind of changed because it was a very short mission and it was all around the house.
Speaker 2: Now, the mission, your final mission was it shot in one day like it was the final That final like shot in a couple days, and the mission was just one solid day.
Speaker 1: It was one solid day for us, but like we took a helicopter like forty five minutes away to like the ocean. We filmed this whole thing. It lasted so long and then we got on a boat. We didn't get home till like late at night.
Speaker 2: It is exhausting doing that show. It was. It was really hausting. I was talking to Gina in our cast, I'm like, you should do Traders, and I explained everything to her. She goes, why I go? After everything you just told me, I go. My experience is a little bit different, goes sick, but I'm sure that you can handle it. So they're dangling from this helicopter. Dolores and Brittany go first. They're able to land two bags into the fire. Ivar goes next.
Speaker 1: But also I want to say that Dolores is a true bad ass because I know that in her everyday life she's not doing crazy stuff like this, and for her to smile.
Speaker 3: And just do it, I mean, Britney's kind of used to it. She's a reality person.
Speaker 2: Lares is a bad ass. She's a bad ass. She'll she'll do anything. But I'm like, noop. Ivar goes next, all by himself. He gets one bag in. Gabby and Dylan go last, and they managed to get two bags in. The prize pot now is two hundred and four thousand dollars. I like, okay, let's just get to where we need to get. I don't want to I don't want to see the mission anymore. I don't want to see it. So everybody's strategizing again. Before the roundtable, Brittany pushed hard for Dylan, and Gabby and Daniel are believing some of her points, but Dylan and I are set on voting for Brittany. Brittany riles Dolores up and reminds her how money driven Dylan has been throughout the game. She tells Dolores he won't stop eliminating people until it's just him and Gabby left. Dolores approaches Dylan and threatens him if he tells her he's not a trader. Her exact words were, I'm gonna kill you.
Speaker 3: She was livid, but you know what, I was very smart of Brittany. She did great. That's exactly what she needs to do.
Speaker 1: Get something to piss off Delores, to make her question and not want.
Speaker 3: To take Dylan to the end.
Speaker 2: I mean, Delores, was her jersey popped out right there? Oh yeah, jersey? So it's the final roundtable. Dylan talks about how upset Danielle was when Brittany voted her out, but Brittany pointed out that Danielle's response to Dylan's vote seemed just as personal. Dylan thinks Brittany could have been a recruit, but Brittney asked who would be better recruited than the most faithful of the faithfuls. Dylan wasn't prepared for the attack, and he's worried he didn't defend himself well enough. Brittany wasn't going down without a fight, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: I thought she was. I think she did great. She did not give up.
Speaker 1: That's a really hard place to be at the final because you want to probably give up at this point.
Speaker 3: She's like, God, I'm a trader.
Speaker 1: But Dylan, it just shocked me how offended he was that anyone was even saying that he could be a trader. I'm like, everyone will have their moment over here, like, yeah, everyone should be questioned.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: So every single person votes for Brittany and she is banished. She obviously can't say if she's a faithful or trader, so she leaves the castle immediately. Next they will meet at the Fire of Truth. Brittany went way too hard on Dylan. I felt it was like watching somebody kick a golden retriever.
Speaker 1: It was Dylan said assault. I was like, stop, Like she didn't maybe with words.
Speaker 2: Did he say assault?
Speaker 3: I missed you literally quote use the word assault. He was like I didn't deserve this assault or something like that. I was like, stop it. Yeah, I mean like that's the game. Yeah, she did go hard, but she had she had to defend herself.
Speaker 2: I liked it. I like to see a fight assault. That's equivalent to somebody on Housewife saying you're a bully. You're such a bully.
Speaker 3: God. They love to do that.
Speaker 2: I know enough. I know. The players arrive at the fire of Truth, Dylan, Ivar, Gabby, and Dolores all vote to end the game. Of course, the remaining players are all faithfuls. Alan reveals Britney's identity as a trader, which makes the group even happier. The Faithfuls had beat the traders, and they will all split two hundred thousand dollars. Would you have done that?
Speaker 3: No? I would have at least gotten rid of Ivar.
Speaker 2: I mean, you have what four people at the end or was it five four four four, and you got to split two hundred thousand dollars in pay taxes on that. I'm like, you know what, let's just let's go.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, I like the fact that everyone's heart was pure.
Speaker 3: But I'm a gamer at heart.
Speaker 1: I kind of like a little bit of a mess I wish the ending was a little bit more surprising and messy and less lovey dovey. I don't think that Ivar was needed. He just plucked right out. Maybe the three of them should.
Speaker 2: I thought that you would have gotten ready, You wouldn't have thrown in.
Speaker 3: No, I would not.
Speaker 2: I might have because you've got that far as one. Get the hell home, and I just don't. I just just come on. If I'm gonna make some money, I'm gonna make it and get out of here.
Speaker 1: It's just crazy, though, because whenever we were at the fire pit, Alan kept on saying over and over like, are you sure? Are you one hundred percent without a doubt positive that everyone here is a faithful And that's when I started doubting and thinking that CT was a Trader. And that's why I wrote his name down because I was just so spiraling. Yeah, but also I have a paranoid personality because I've done challenges and people are liars on that show.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh yeah. So so that's how it ends. Season three was great. Now they're what The reunion aired right after that, and it's on Peacock if you haven't seen it. So Andy Cohen is hosting the Traders Reunion again this year. There is actually a frame picture of Andy in the castle. I think they showed it this year on the show.
Speaker 1: I used to wave to him and blue kisses every time I let by.
Speaker 2: So first he brings out the winners, Dylan, Dolores, Gabby, and Ivar. All of the other players were watching backstage, and they didn't do that with ours, did they.
Speaker 3: No, they did, they did.
Speaker 1: But everyone's so kissed at me and CT that people didn't even want to watch.
Speaker 2: You know, Andy was, you know, very open that he didn't understand Laura's strategy. Strategy. She voted incorrectly eight out of ten times, but she is the first housewife to be a winner on this game.
Speaker 3: So yay, Laura's Yeah, congratulations.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Then Andy brings out the traders from the from the season Bob, Rob, Danielle, and Carolyn. Carolyn starts to cry because she felt like Danielle did not respect her. Boston Rob takes full responsibility for all of the traders turning on each other. Danielle has taken on the title of messy Trader. She said she put it or Andy said it. She put it in her bio on her Instagram that she's a messy Trader.
Speaker 1: Right, I mean, I think she's just embracing the villain persona that everyone how.
Speaker 2: Do you feel about Danielle saying that she swears on her grandchildren's lives.
Speaker 1: I did not blink twice about that, because I've seen people do a lot worse on competition shows. Oh god, Johnny Bananas took two hundred thousand dollars away from this girl, Sarah, who really worked hard and deserved it and needed it.
Speaker 3: I have seen people do.
Speaker 1: Horrible things, So that was just not She's on a game called Traders.
Speaker 3: You can't believe her. You can't believe anybody I know.
Speaker 2: But I just feel like that's just a terrible thing to do as a po even if you're doing a.
Speaker 1: Game, I know, and you have you know, kids and family, and yes, understand you.
Speaker 2: Not ever even tried to like jinx that or you know, like, oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's it's seems.
Speaker 1: I mean, there was a guy that I was friends with on Survivor, Johnny Fairplay, and he lied and said told everyone that his grandmother had died so that they would keep him around another week, and oh my god, his grandmother was alive.
Speaker 2: That is crazy. That is crazy. Brittany comes out to join the group. Brittany and Danielle have their first ever Traders Deja Feud, Danielle and Brittany both a test that Danielle never said she was a trader. So there was some rumors out there that said that she told her that she was a trader, and I guess it wasn't true.
Speaker 1: I believe it now after seeing everybody talk about it, I think that that's not true.
Speaker 3: I think that Brittany just knew that she was. She just felt it.
Speaker 2: So some of the faithfuls come out next. Mini fans think Santaval's Santaval redeemed himself after his appearance on Traders Now, Andy went on a little thick on this. I'm like, okay, Andy, you can stop. Now. We've seen Tom in a different light and we just love him and we want to see him on every show. Oh and I'm like, you know what, that leads me to believe that mister Andy Cohen is putting Tom on a new show.
Speaker 1: I kind of feel like there might be a guys show coming with Tom and Tom, two.
Speaker 3: Toms or something. Can't you see it as that? Well?
Speaker 1: I will say Tom Sandibal was funny, but I don't know if he was funny or if we were just making fun of him and he was kind of making fun of himself, so it made him.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think it is time to move on from the you know what happened on vander pump Rolls and all that. It is like the guy screwed up. But to say that everybody wants him on their TV? Now, okay, Andy, No, no, we don't.
Speaker 1: I did want to ask you this, what did you think of everyone's reunion?
Speaker 3: Looks? Like? Who are your favorites?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Wow, let's see now, I do I love I'm gonna be biased here, but I do love Dolores. I really kind of liked most of them.
Speaker 3: I thought that I thought Bob's was really good. Which one Bob the drag queen?
Speaker 2: Okay, I thought both the bobs were good that I thought there was a lot of boob showing with the Carolyn dress, Like I'm like, is that a nipple that's coming out? Chrishelle is always dressed amazing.
Speaker 3: She has a great stylist, she does.
Speaker 2: And I think that Chanel Ion, she is always dressed to the nines like that girl, but she dresses like that to go to the grocery store exactly.
Speaker 1: Those are my three faves actually, Ion, Chrischelle and Bob the Drag Queen.
Speaker 3: Those like stood out to me so much.
Speaker 2: But Bob the Drag Queen, did you see like he had like blood on the bottom. Oh my god, I'm so iconic.
Speaker 1: But also I Ion and Bob the Drag Queen are hysterical together, I know, like she was.
Speaker 3: She was so like they.
Speaker 1: Had a really good banter back and forth. She's a really funny girl.
Speaker 2: What did you think about Direnda going at it?
Speaker 1: Derinda got personally offended. I think that and it does suck. She is such a huge personality. I know she really wanted to be there, and she said she.
Speaker 3: Called Andy crime. Yeah, she makes me sad.
Speaker 2: I'm closer, and she never told me what happened like that she got let go first.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: And I think that's really crappy that Bob did away with all the housewives.
Speaker 3: But you know what, he he was a star. He wanted to be the star. And that's fine.
Speaker 2: He's got He's said she got a good personality, like he really he talked a lot during the RINGI and he was a bit characterical. Is he a comedian too, because I think he's That's what I heard him say. Come to my comedy show.
Speaker 1: Okay, I would go to see him in comedy. I think he's really funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then Zach Afron did see Bob the Drag Queen's comment about him being a bad actor. Should have seen Baywatch. I didn't understand that was Zach on Baywatch.
Speaker 1: Yes, he was like actors on bay Watches. Yes, so like running around with like no shirt looking hot. And yes, the movie, not the not the TV show, the movie.
Speaker 2: Oh my, I had no idea that zac Efron was on Baywatch movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they had.
Speaker 2: I don't think I ever saw it. I don't think I ever saw it. That's probably why you or I just have bad memory. Who knows it was out like twenty nineteen. I can't, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think it was an Oscar nomin knee.
Speaker 2: So the rest of the cast joined them. Dereinda and Iron went after Bob the Drag Queen, and he remained very unbothered, unaffected. Derenda's pissed, though Bob didn't know who she was. I know Ion claims that she was the funniest person in the castle and Bob was jealous of her.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of surprised though that Derinda went that hard at Bob the drag Queen. I mean, like, I really am. She was talking over him. She was just like and you don't know who I am.
Speaker 2: I mean it was just like really really, I think she was mad that she was the first one to go and he's the one that did it. But you remember bananas.
Speaker 3: Yes, he was pissed too. I mean there are two huge personalities.
Speaker 2: But when you are sent home, you know you're gone after flying all the way over to Scotland, you know, being quarantined for three days. Do ain't all the things you have to do and you get there and the very first time you film, you're gone. Like I'm like, oh my god, that would be I mean, I think that's everybody's biggest fear when they get cast with the show. I do not want to be the first one gone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that they should bring Drenda back.
Speaker 2: To be honest, Well, maybe they should bring all the people that got kicked off early.
Speaker 3: Yeah you too, Tamera, would you do it again?
Speaker 2: I will not answer that question. I'm not sure, but I think, like you know, Yvet, they're gonna get They're gonna run out of people. They're gonna run out of people. Yeah, I guess when you're looking at twenty people at a time and you're doing like reality, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe I don't I know, but I think the whole thing is the dynamics of who they put together. Like I would love to see you and Derinda together in a castle. I think that would be really fun. It just changes by the people that they put so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I would love for them to do a season where we don't know who the Traders are they disguise their voice.
Speaker 3: I agree, that would be so good.
Speaker 2: I mean they could show like not show them, like showing from behind and now they could do all that, but maybe wear a mask and disguise their voice.
Speaker 3: Mike Cotton from production, they could happen.
Speaker 1: Looking back at some of the whole things that the tourret and everything, it was a lot worse than I remembered with Bob and Danielle and Carolyn in there.
Speaker 3: Like when they were doing all the playbacks, it's like.
Speaker 2: Well, they hated each other and they didn't stick together right, Like they were like the worst Trader team ever.
Speaker 1: I will say, like Danielle, when I first saw her, I was like, oh, she's terrible, Like whenever she was doing her bad acting and stuff. But looking back on it the second time, seeing her shaking and everything, I had to laugh. I thought it was kind of funny, and I was like, this show is so camp and ridiculous, Like it was.
Speaker 2: Funny to give the girl an oscar. Yeah, she did the most, for sure. It's gonna be interesting to see who the next twenty players are.
Speaker 3: Do you have any people that you'd want to see?
Speaker 2: Mary Cosby would be going because she wouldn't know what the hell she was doing. Oh my god, Like, why am I here? What is going on? I don't like you? Like, yes, curious. I mean I think that we're going to see some Salt Lake City girls in there, for sure. A housewife world. We always the gamers are going to be out there. Heather Debrow would be hilarious, but she would never do it. I think that there's still a lot of people out there, but I feel like they're gonna they're gonna have to reuse some people. They're gonna run out of people pretty soon. Jeff Lewis was actually asked to do it once. He would be hilarious, but you know, he's a single dad and to put that kind of commitment in to be gone for that long, right, not easy?
Speaker 3: Yeah. I do love Jeff Louis and I think he'd be really good. But like someone, you there's people that surprise you.
Speaker 1: Like I never watched Shaw's but and so I didn't really know MJ.
Speaker 2: But she was so.
Speaker 1: Funny on our show, Like she had some really good Oh, I know, she's funny.
Speaker 2: I mean, so you never know. Snooky would be good.
Speaker 1: Snooky would be good. Amrosa she would be fabulous. Yeah, there's just there's a lot.
Speaker 2: Of people out there. I'm like, they're they're gonna I think eventually they're gonna have to recycle some of us. Yeah, Miss Patricia, Miss Patricia from Southern Charm would be hilarious.
Speaker 3: She would be really good.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't like the accommodations though. She wouldn't have a butler, she wouldn't have champagne.
Speaker 1: She would be like MAXX asking for a double room in a hotel where with no double rooms, and she.
Speaker 2: Would Yeah, she wouldn't have glam, so it would be probably a hard pass for her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is hard. I wonder if they gave them glam this season. Probably still probably not.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I mean, Trichelle had freaking rhinestones glued to her face. So Chelle, why do I call it Rochelle? Everybody Chrischell had rhyme stones.
Speaker 1: What did you think about Boston Rob. I feel like he gets away with a lot.
Speaker 2: I think he's amazing, and I think that like his little raspy voice and his kind of no nonsense like he's a gamer.
Speaker 3: He's a gamer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the guys want to be him, the gays want to bone him.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: It is like everybody loves Bob you he could do anything. I mean, I feel like if it was anyone else that went so hard on Bop the drag Queen and got Trader on Trader out, that they would have been gott getting a lot of heat on social media. But Boston Rob not so much. People were like, iconic, we.
Speaker 2: Also need our girl Teddy on there. I know she would. She loves like true crime stuff, so she would she would thrive in that situation.
Speaker 3: She is such a badass.
Speaker 1: I actually commented on her Instagram yesterday and I was like, only you would go through a brain surgery and the next week you're jogging on a damn treadmill like I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 2: I think I said to Dolores when we did a podcast. I go, Teddy, it's three weeks since she had surgery to remove three four four large tumors. Yeah, And three weeks later, she's in the cold plun she's walking on the treadmill, she's going to hot yoga, and I'm like, she is one strong girl.
Speaker 1: She's so tough. It's crazy, but I think that's amazing.
Speaker 2: Well, I think about when we were in New Orleans and she had such bad headaches and we were at a concert, a concert, and it's like, I don't know. I mean, she's just strong. Bless her heart.
Speaker 3: She is. She is that, she's tough.
Speaker 2: She'll she'll do she'll beat this.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So keep praying for Teddy, guys, please. She did just put a new update on her Instagram. If you haven't seen it, go look, go follow her if you don't, and give our girl a lot of love. So thank you so much, and thank you camera. I'll see you next week, all right, Bye bye