Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Welcome back, Ryan, What with us? As websites are linked up at Coast to COASTAM dot com. Ryan, Are you happy with the progress of the governments right now or not?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Well, no, I'm not happy. I don't think anybody in the UFO communities is happy with their the level of progress. I mean, I you know, one of the great things that's happened in the past couple of years has been the testimony before Congress, which has been powerful and helpful in really getting the world to you know, see the phenomena in a different way. And it reminds me of a quote from you know, Admiral Ross grow Hill and Color, the first director of the CIA, and you know, back in nineteen sixty they were saying, you know, it's time for the truth to be brought out in open congressional hearings and behind the scenes high ranking Air Force officers is soberly concerned about UFOs, but thought official secrecy and ridicule is preventing many citizens from coming out and talking about the phenomenon. So the pressure to have more open discussions has been around for a long time. But I would say that progress is sort of status quo. But you're far more in touch with the pulse of this field than I have given your you know, coast to coast efforts and interviews.
Speaker 2: Have you come across any documents that just blew your mind?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean the Majestic Documents, which I'm sort of the expert at advocate for the way my father and I worked on them in their authenticity. It is a huge collection of very stunning stuff and very sort of interesting and then some sort of bureaucratic blase. But I must say that I recently was talking or briefly talked to Senator Mark Warner of Virginia. I was on the Intelligence Committee of the Senate, and he said, well, yeah, we talk about this stuff all the time, and yeah, we want to have you into tell us what you know because you've been studying this for thirty years or so or more than that, and so that was studying exciting. I was at a fusion conference that's my day job running a fusion company. It's the Fusion Industry Association conference in Washington, d C. And he a sort of a keynote talk about the importance of nutrier fusion and in the future of planet Earth and humanity.
Speaker 2: That's an exciting show all by itself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well my efforts is the CEO of Electric Fusion. I mean, I think that's a fundamentally society needs to fix all its big problems, which you know, the ETS keep advocating that we we try to address it. Nukes and environmental problems and wars and man's in humanity demand and there's just a huge cross section of it. And actually Captain Robert sallas Suit's going to be speaking at Contact in the Desert and you've probably interviewed on the show and his highlight of yeah, I was down in a nice EVM silo, a minute man silo, and yeah, the UFOs came overhead and shut down all my icvms and did it not only with my cluster, but another cluster had a different commander, but they It's clear the UFO has paid a lot of attention to nuclear weapons and nuclear powered things because well why it's the question and even historically, you know, we detonated the first atomic bomb in July of forty five, and I think that was heard throughout the universe. And now they decided to pay more attention to planet Earth. And when we detonated a fusion bomb in fifty two, there was all those over flights over Washington d in fifty two, and maybe just a reminder that you know, you're you're messing with some really nasty stuff that can destroy the planet. And I think they don't want us to destroy the planet.
Speaker 2: I don't think so either, or the universe. Maybe it is a hole in the universe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's certainly there's all these interdimensional and uninsen consequences and physics that we don't understand, and that's what's fascinated, you know, more modern society, with the Tic tax and the various testimony of Grush and those congressional things that hey, the physics of these saucers are are beyond our understanding. You know, this is not the Newtonian, it's not Einsteinian, it's it's not u Teslonian, if there's such a word is. But all those big guns in gravity, you know, had their theories and they still do, but they don't seem to explain what the UFOs are doing.
Speaker 2: Though. It appears, and I agree with you that a lot of visitations occurred after the atomic bombs are set off. I still believe that we were seated by them since the beginning of time. What do you think.
Speaker 4: It's it's highly logical and and I and I believe that one of the astronauts in UFOs who knows, actually made a comment sort of like that. I don't maybe I can find it at the right moment, but yes, it seems like if you look at the evolutionary biology of humanoids, uh, there's there's gaps, and there's hand ups and changes, and then there's the sort of basic fact, well, you know, eight percent or ninety six percent of the DNA in our body is like considered quote junk. I don't believe it. I think it's it's maybe left over alien DNA that hasn't been switched on, or it serves some other purpose. It's clearly we wouldn't evolve with it if it didn't serve a purpose.
Speaker 2: Would you be in shock if governments came out and said, we've been visited, we had to keep it a secret. It's wide open right now.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: I think that statement is very very placid and acceptable, and everybody would sort of yawn and say, okay, yeah, well, so what it's it's about? What they say and how they say it. And in in my my book the AI Eufologists, I sort of try to address this question of juggling the secrecy and the transparency. So the citizens all want transparency, tell us all the truth and so forth, and the control group wants the secrecy because they don't have unintended consequences and and so there, I guess my recommendation from the sideline is that they ought to have a process. They got to decide, well, we're going to we're going to create a congressional UFOs R or something like that others probably never worked, and we're going to over what administration or the next uh share small snippets of of increasingly antilizing information as a way to sort of keep the fire under the disclosure topic and slowly acclimate the people in the world to increasingly detailed information about the phenomenon, why they're here, what do they want, what have we learned? It's the great crime against humanity is that they've got crash saucers and they've figured out lots of different science, from material science to maybe gravity, control of propulsion. There's a lot of different aspects that a few thousand cloistered, bright scientists that have worked on rather than the entire FAI lanths of humanities, engineering and science talent to really push on, you know, for example, material sciences and all these layered business magnesium parts, the Roswell parts or bar Art's parts, and there's so much that I don't know and that we don't know about it. But that's that's the sad part, is that we could help humanity but we haven't been able to do it because of the secrecy.
Speaker 2: Look at the quote of astronaut al Warden if you would, the Ryan Is he the one that kind of hinted that we've been cheated.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yes, I think we may have a combination of creatures that are living here on Earth sometime in the past and have and having visitation, if you will, by creatures from somewhere else in the universe. I'm not at all convinced that we were not the result of a particular union some many thousand years ago that was you know, right on point there. If in fact this is the case, a very small group of explorers could land on the planet and could create successors to themselves that would eventually take up the pursuit of let's say, inhabiting the rest of the universe. So, and this is what we want to We want to go terrorform Mars and and and fix the moon or I mean, Mars is a better place to terrorform. But that's what you do. That's what we want to do. We want to keep exploring the stars that we have gravity control of, not of planet like the Earth's and didn't have any people on it, they'd start a colony. So yep, that's what they want to do. And thanks for finding that, George, that was a good find.
Speaker 2: You make it in the book. What would you say is the most compelling piece of evidence you've ever heard that convinces the world that we're being visited?
Speaker 4: Well, that's that's a really tough question because everybody relates to different things. But the first thing that came to my mind is mass sightings. It's just really tough.
Speaker 2: Lights.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like the Phoenix lights or other cases in time where thousands of people or entire towns see something that's you know, not just a fleeting glance, but something hovering in the sky, or or one that lands in South Africa and you know, hundreds of school children see it. So those are the actually somebody should probably do a whole book or maybe somebody's done a whole book on nothing but mass sightings where where you have hundreds or thousands of people with a direct, firsthand common experience, and that's a powerful bonding in. If we had money in the UFO field, you could have reunions of these people to come back together and share their stories and learn a little bit more. And an author that was doing that could focus on those sorts of things. But I think that's one way to highlight powerful evidence. People. People believe people, but you know they also.
Speaker 3: You know, believe newspaper articles and videos, and you know seeing is believing, and you know, a good good video in kind of text and live TV of an interview of an alien put if they.
Speaker 4: Released the Holoman video tape of an alleged landing in Holloman Air Force Base with the ET and the generals, that might be very interesting and to convince a lot of people and not be too dangerous. Actually, But I'm just speculating.
Speaker 2: What do you see as the future of UFO research.
Speaker 4: The future of it? That's a great question. Well, I'm focused on My research has evolved from being sort of interested in the phenomenon and the physics to UFO crashes and spent you know, a couple of decades on crashes, and now I'm sort of fixated on man made UFOs and working through a compendium on man made UFOs sort of the gravity wars, the silver Bullets of aerospace. And that's what I'm going to talk about in Contact in the Desert, which you're there as well, is you know, man made saucers and tracing the history of the defense contractors and efforts and physicists to try to figure out the equations of gravity. And this is another quote by Ben Rich you've probably heard before, is that his retirement after fifteen years at Lockheed Skunk Works in UCLA in nineteen ninety three, that you know, we have the technology to take et home. We found a mistaken equations and it won't take a lifetime to travel to the stars.
Speaker 2: Very very credible person too, a.
Speaker 4: Highly credible person, a very credible job. And so the clue there in my mind is we found a mistake in the equations. So ets don't do equation to my knowledge, I mean human beings do. And so some combination of Einstein or Maxwell or some derivation of of Keeley or Tesla's work is a set of equations that tell you how to manipulate and control gravity, and there's many UFO cases that provide hints or clues as to how UFOs work.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast am every weeknight at one am Eastern, and go to Coast to cooasta m dot com for more