Speaker 1: If you would like to have us answer your questions.
Speaker 2: If you have a terrible job, a terrible boyfriend, friend.
Speaker 3: Or a terrible throffle, guess what You've got decisions?
Speaker 4: All right, y'all, we are back again giving you decisions, because you've got decisions. If you make If you guys want to have Weezy and I answer your questions, make sure you shoot us over and email Hyne Decisions pod at gmail dot com.
Speaker 1: Now, this advice may be good or it may not be, but we're gonna give it to you.
Speaker 4: Either way, we're gonna we gonna listen. We are giving you what we got. That's it, and it's bad. I'm just a podcaster, that's it. Do not take this as what is it when your therapist give you advice that all of that, Like, this is not healthcare advice or what.
Speaker 1: I don't fuck it?
Speaker 2: What's this bitch one?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: So y'all, this week we are talking about the possibility of outgrowing relationships.
Speaker 1: Uh so, here we go.
Speaker 4: Question is have I outgrown my relationship? Hey, Ma, Andy and Weezy, I love you guys so much, but I boom So I've been with my boyfriend since I was eighteen and I really love him, but lately I feel like I'm outgrowing the relationship.
Speaker 1: I'm twenty six now and finding that I.
Speaker 4: Want more from life to go out, explore and build something meaningful together. While he's kind, loyal, debatable and loves me deeply, he lacks motivation and often puts things off, like plans to go to the gym or doing activities together when I ask. Most of our time together has been spent smoking and talking with very few dates since he spends a lot of his money on weed, and honestly, I'm over smoking too. It is always last when we're together, and I feel like we are so comfortable together and have turned into family. But honestly, I realize it's been years and years of the same routine with him. Even the sex has faded away sort of. He gets frustrated when we go a while without sex. He tries to be chill about it and asks if it's him, but I never know what to really say. But I feel like I'm never in the mood because there's not much happening. Then, when I recommend stuff for us to do, he agrees and says we will, but we rarely do. Sometimes I feel like I'm being difficult, but I don't know. I asked him if he's went and had sex with anyone else, and he admitted that he did. This actually didn't make me mad because I know it's just because we haven't been having sex. But should this be my time to exit? I'm in a dilemma because I really do love him. He feels like family. Recently, I reconnected with an old friend who has qualities I wish my boyfriend had. He's responsible, driven and active. Being around him makes me realize what I might be missing out on. He's also about to be moving back out where I live, and I honestly want to get into his skin so badly. I feel guilty for wanting more because I know my boyfriend is committed and loves me, bitch. He also is all right, but part of me wonders if it's time to move on. How should I handle this conversation with my boyfriend? And do you think it's right to step out?
Speaker 1: Yes? I love y'all. Thank y'all in advance.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of things about this I want you to start, but what I would like to say is you're confused, but you type that whole thing up, girl, And what I will say is, if you're at the point where your paragraphs into a podcast, there's some bitches to talk about sex.
Speaker 2: But you know you've far gone, you noticed a relationship.
Speaker 3: Far gone, and you also know that like when the doubt is that heavy, you're really just writing this because you just want us to tell you it's okay to go, But go ahead.
Speaker 1: No, I believe that too. I think it's interesting.
Speaker 4: Saying that he's a great boyfriend but also cheated on you, whether he admitted to it or not, Like he has already stepped out, so to me, a few things can happen here, right, Like I think on decisions, decisions, the conversation is leaning more into what a non traditional relationship could look like. So the fact that he stepped out and it didn't even make you upset because you weren't giving him sex, but you have the desire to have sex with someone else. Of course, I'm always going to say, start there, see how you can navigate a relationship where maybe you both are open to getting the things you want from someone else, knowing.
Speaker 1: That you guys still have love for each other. Right.
Speaker 4: Secondly, however, you wanting to do more and him being in the same space he was probably in when y'all met at eighteen. You guys have been together for eight years since you were eighteen, you're now twenty six. I think that it's okay to notice that you're I wouldn't say outgrowing, but changing. Change is okay, and change is expected in a relationship. So I think that's the first thing you should have a conversation with your boyfriend about.
Speaker 1: Hey, I want to do these things. I bring them up, we don't do them. Hey, I know.
Speaker 4: You like getting high, I don't really like smoking anymore, And I think you bring up the things that you do enjoy doing to see if you and him can enjoy these new things together.
Speaker 1: I don't think that you should leave him, don't.
Speaker 4: I will never tell you to cheat, but I think you have to have a real conversation with him about how the relationship could maybe mold into looking differently, especially if you're not mad that he stepped out and he admitted it like as if he was expecting you not to be mad.
Speaker 1: So ID lean that way first, and.
Speaker 4: Then maybe find someone else that you could have that fun with if you still really love being with this man.
Speaker 3: The problem is like even questioning, oh is it okay if I step out? It's like you only want to do it just because the motherfucker did it, and then you really have this thing of now you're the one who hasn't. I think that's when a lot of people start talking about stepping out.
Speaker 4: It doesn't sound like even she wants to step out because he wants. She asked that, yeah, no, no, she asked if she should step out. But it doesn't sound like she wants to get back. It sounds like I've met this guy that has all the qualities that I wish my boyfriend had, and now it's making me sexually attracted to him, which is what she says in the last paragraph. Now that he's ambitious, he's driven, he's outgoing.
Speaker 1: I want to get in his skin.
Speaker 4: I want to fuck this man because he's everything I kind of wish my boyfriend was. But she's also not saying she hates her boyfriend. He's just not into the thing she likes right now. And I think that's the thing too. When you're a twenty six year old woman, bro, nothing is sexier than a man with ambition and drive and a go get a like.
Speaker 1: At twenty six. You don't want a man that just plays video games all day and smokes weed. But I also understand her saying.
Speaker 3: You feel like family, because I think a lot of couples turn into family.
Speaker 1: When she made that much, and she said that multiple times.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Like I'm really watching myself with I've never farted. Like I'm getting to this point of comfortability in my relationship where if I'm a little bloated, he'd be like, baby, just try to shit, or if I say it like I'm feeling so bloated, I don't feel well and I'm like, oh my god, we can't talk about shit.
Speaker 2: I can't talk about shit with you, And He've turning around my brother, like what the fuck?
Speaker 1: I don't want to.
Speaker 4: Like get to this point where it's so different, bitch, I'll be shitting on the phone, niggas on FaceTime. They just look at the ceiling. As long as I don't have to like push it out. I'll shit on face time with you push it on, and I mean when it's really strong and you gotta focus, but like I'll just have the face time looking up to the ceiling and or are you kidding me? No, bitch, I'll be on the toilet when I can't you call them back because we're in a good conversation.
Speaker 5: And I agree, I definitely use the restaurant.
Speaker 4: But I on FaceTime again, I just make it look and I just keep going. Or I'll talk louder when I know it's about.
Speaker 5: That, or you have it or you haven't excused me. I just I like talk a little loud about.
Speaker 1: It on you.
Speaker 4: But I'm my god, it's so comfortable if I'm eating your ass and if we're gonna be having sex, and.
Speaker 1: Manby, that's sex. That's duram sex.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: If I am licking your body.
Speaker 5: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not like delusional to what we do with our body.
Speaker 3: I want to see a statistic about couples of this ship in front of each other and fart in front of each other.
Speaker 1: That's different relationships.
Speaker 5: Don't get it in front of me. I'm I'm not gonna ship.
Speaker 1: In front of you. But on FaceTime you're not seeing me ship. Yeah, you just know I'm on the toilet.
Speaker 2: No, there has to be some science to this, like does it actually make you closer?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 2: Does it make your worse?
Speaker 5: Don't you get peed on? No?
Speaker 1: Right, what are we talking.
Speaker 3: About it's a sexual act, but that's the toilet act. It's not like you're shitting for a sex, but.
Speaker 1: That's a toilet act. Bitch, I am not one of you. What does that mean?
Speaker 5: That means?
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: You're a ship on the FaceTime girl, bro?
Speaker 1: Because I'm very comfortable with and you know, always say worse.
Speaker 3: Your butt is such a fucking attribute of you where you was like, oh wow, like a lot of people don't have that. But and now all I could think is ship coming out of it.
Speaker 1: On the No, Bro, I need people to like we are human beings.
Speaker 4: If you don't think your nigga, don't ship, it may have some rough ones you are, like.
Speaker 1: Bro, don't be delusional with the human body. I don't know how we got here, but anyway, I don't want to.
Speaker 3: Get because like I feel like, once you get to that family point where you could do anything around each other, I don't always think that's good. I think you should reserve. No, I think you should reserve some things for private.
Speaker 6: I agree, like what shit, No, I mean, don't ship in front of me? Like that's one in front of me. I'm kind of whatever.
Speaker 2: He is not a big deal.
Speaker 3: But I think, well, we know I think that, But I can farting in front of someone deliberately.
Speaker 1: Do not do that.
Speaker 4: Do not just walk by and far. I don't want to be in your fumes and stuff like that. But we're on FaceTime, I'm on the toilet, We're not even by each other. And and to me, like when my ex was coming over all the time, I love him.
Speaker 5: Know you might not want to go in the bathroom for a little bits that happens.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me ask you a question.
Speaker 1: Dan, you're dating a girl. Let's say it's been.
Speaker 2: Let's give it two months, okay, dave you two.
Speaker 3: And you're on face time and she's like, oh, I gotta go to the bathroom. Now you're thinking it's p you realize she's shitting.
Speaker 5: You said, yeah, well I kind of. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 6: I do say call me back if you want you want. It's for the privacy, not because of the shipping.
Speaker 1: But is there a problem. Is she's like, no, it's good, No.
Speaker 5: I'm chilling.
Speaker 2: No not a DJ.
Speaker 5: Yeah day what you're doing?
Speaker 6: Yeah, call me back, But only if the woman wants, if she wants.
Speaker 1: To hold on.
Speaker 2: So she wants to ship on the phone. You're still in it.
Speaker 1: Y'all do anything for some puss. That's just crazy to me.
Speaker 4: Sorry that we're human and we all understand we have humans like to call for a phone. Let's all phone a friend. I can't believe you just want someone to be on your bro You're out numbered here.
Speaker 1: It's okay. If you were leave the one and I mean insane, I.
Speaker 6: Need if your man's was shipping while y'all are on FaceTime, he didn't realize the last minute you'd be You.
Speaker 4: Would be upset that you knew he was shitting on the phone with you.
Speaker 2: No on face on FaceTime is crazy? Why did you involve me in your ship?
Speaker 1: On the audio?
Speaker 2: It's different. I shop on a fucking zoom audio call exactly.
Speaker 5: What's the difference?
Speaker 1: Difference?
Speaker 5: But you're not gonna see me on the face.
Speaker 1: You're looking at the ceiling, not looking.
Speaker 4: At the FaceTime showing the ship.
Speaker 6: Leave my ass please, she already put that visual in my head around I don't.
Speaker 1: They don't need to know that we ship.
Speaker 6: Okay, I mean okay, I very much subscribe to the realm of I don't want to protect like I don't want to know that girl's poop.
Speaker 1: You don't have to know the food.
Speaker 4: By the way, Can we get back to what this listener should do in her relationship?
Speaker 2: Oh, just break up with him?
Speaker 4: Yeah for Oh wait, you feel like that she should break up with this man kind of word to the read Just break up with him?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Sorry?
Speaker 4: What about you think she should work on it? I think she is twenty six. But then this might be where you just introduced a non traditional style leader.
Speaker 2: Can I say this?
Speaker 1: I will say that.
Speaker 4: I will say that since you could most likely do better because Amanda just wants to smoke weed all day and that doesn't take you on dates.
Speaker 1: You deserve better.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I don't want to sound very aunto your mom like, but I'm gonna.
Speaker 5: Say this too late.
Speaker 2: I really is too late.
Speaker 3: That smoke for breakfast shit is a fucking oh my god, I'm so sorry I'm saying this. But the most low vibrational bullshit vibration. I mean, above fucker, that's smoking morning. I could s feel the weed in their how they like need the fucking smoke. That's all we do. I'm disgusted. Honestly, I don't hang with men or women like that. I hang with weed smokers. I don't hang with people that make that a part of their aesthetic. I think that shit is fucking weird.
Speaker 4: It's not an aesthetic. But maybe there's not actually what I'm talking about, but a lot.
Speaker 5: Of my friends, it's a very low percentage.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: I have friends that literally, if we're going out to dinner, they're going outside to smoke because they have to smoke before they feel like they wake up and smoke.
Speaker 1: They're driving and they smoke. I have friends that literally smoke all day long, not to show.
Speaker 5: Are they functional?
Speaker 6: Yeah, see, I feel like there's a low percentage of people who can do all that wake and make and everything and to actually happen.
Speaker 4: Well, that's probably the issue with her boyfriend right now. He may smoke so much to where he's not functional to take you on dates, sport to remember.
Speaker 1: That you said, don't be real.
Speaker 3: I don't care if it's functional. I take anything that you need to do as a sign a weakness. If you need alcohol to have a good time, you need to smoke before we go eat or in the morning, and not to call your friends week. I don't mean that genuine I'm not trying to say that I just mean what it looks like.
Speaker 1: It's your opinion.
Speaker 3: I don't care what it looks like. To me, I can't. I can't be around it all the time. Like if I'm sitting with a like a partner, if my boyfriend is doing this, like what the fuck the I have ship to do? Like, I don't give a fuck if I am a freelancer or I can dictate my own day. I don't think that type of culture is cool. I've literally been around people that won't go to a spot if they can't smoke in it, and I think that's crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, but to me that's one Like I have friends that literally wake up in Papa audterall because that's what they need. Like, I don't think again, if you're functioning, it's fine. As a partner. The only thing I don't want my partner to do all day is play video games. But that's because I think that has an impact on you being productive.
Speaker 2: Hold on, do you think wake and bake is.
Speaker 4: I would rather a man smoke all day long every day and need to smoke before eating than playing video games.
Speaker 1: For hours on end.
Speaker 5: Yes, I kind of see that. Yes, Yes, do not.
Speaker 4: Be unless unless you're making six figures playing video games.
Speaker 1: Let me go ahead and throw the.
Speaker 4: Ca yeah, because the gamers are going to be like, well, someone wants to make a lot of money doing it.
Speaker 1: Shut the fuck up. Majority of the men may just play video games.
Speaker 3: Associate video games differently, So like I feel that video games if I guess, if you're talking in terms of someone that does it all day, sure, but like if someone enjoys a game for leisure, what do I give.
Speaker 1: A fuck now for hours on end?
Speaker 4: If you're talking if we're talking about the addiction on how much you do it, if you play a video game for one hour, no, I'm not going to compare you to someone who smokes all day. If we're talking about a guy who needs to smoke and function, I'm comparing him to a gamer that may literally be able to sit a whole work shift six to eight hours and play video games.
Speaker 5: Well, what my Saturday is smoking and playing video games. But every other day is fine.
Speaker 4: You better have a savings account. Oh, I mean yeah, but you better you better work. Like to me, it makes sense on your off day. I'm talking about a daily thing. So I don't want a daily gamer.
Speaker 3: If for I think a way that I do like mindless shit and decompress is trash TV.
Speaker 2: Everyone knows I love night everyone knows you love your house.
Speaker 1: You do you have the time to do it every day.
Speaker 2: But if I spent my whole Saturday doing that, is that not compared?
Speaker 5: That's fine, I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, but that's the point.
Speaker 4: We're talking about the everyday weed smoker compared to the everyday gamer.
Speaker 1: I'm not talking about binging on an off day. We're literally compared. I don't have anyone.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: You can't binge on anything and not fucking get to it. That's a no for me, period. I'm just saying that comparison. Yeah, to me, video games in a way can be brain games. But there is something about weed smoker culture that is very lazy and and addictive, and I just I don't know. I can't appreciate it. But I am somebody that smokes weed, you know what I mean? So when I hear that that's what they like to do. He can't get up and do stuff. Of course, I'm going to correlate the two laziness.
Speaker 1: It's laziness.
Speaker 4: And again I think he's one of those that is a weed smoker. That's not functional. And I think that when you again get to twenty six years old, you do start requiring and looking at your partner differently because you're looking at them as well. Is he a provider? Is this someone that I can build with? Which is also what she's saying. When I was eighteen, I wasn't looking at At twenty six, I want to be able to build with my partner, and this is clearly someone you can't build with.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: There's another thing that my homegirl said. She was dating a smoker, like one of them every day types. She literally said to me, I just feel like he always got to escape from something, And she's like, and I hate it. I hate when someone's got to drink or smoke to escape from some shit. Well, there's sex, there's a lot of.
Speaker 1: Us we use.
Speaker 3: The average person will use these things to add to the vibe, not to be the fucking day, just literally your life. So I think meeting someone at that young age that's already starting off that way, no, I think you got to get to a point like where you deserve it.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 4: I think she said that she was also that person, and she just notices that she's in a place of change.
Speaker 2: You don't need to be with that man like that.
Speaker 1: You know, you definitely don't need to be with him. Let's be very clear. Yeah, if you're you have some bad habits about you.
Speaker 3: One of the most important things I feel like I recognized recently in business and in a relationship is knowing where I'm my weaknesses are, being very upfront about those things. If you know your weakness is something that you see in a partner, you'll drag each other down. Like it's just there's no point in being together. If I know that I'm always late or I'm delayed on projects often, and my partner doesn't excel in that, what the fuck are we doing? How we ever get shit done together? This is not a good match. Like the faults need to be a strength in someone else. The same thing in business, having a business partner and you're both bad at something, what the fuck is the point of that? So I really believe that a lot of people need to pay attention to that and love. Like if your partner or someone you're interested in has something admirable about them that you're like, damn, I would like to be like that, or you admire it?
Speaker 1: Hell the fuck?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a hell yes, the same for men and women listening. Don't you dare get what a motherfucker that got the same advice as you?
Speaker 2: Hey A, no, yeah, you're fucked.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 4: Will if you want to take our advice, or need our advice, or think you want our advice, make sure you can next week.
Speaker 1: Was like, you probably don't. Make sure you email us Decisions.
Speaker 4: Pod at gmail dot com because you've got decisions and we'll see you guys next week.
Speaker 2: Bye, y'all.