Speaker 1: Think about yourself for a second. If you're listening to this on the radio, chances are you're in America, the greatest, most freest country in the world. And if you need proof of how free we are, all you need to do is take a look at social media. It's really hard to find anybody who lives in this country saying the opposite. Sure, it's because plenty of people do, but the companies and the government in this fine country use AI to find those accounts and throttle them so that nobody sees their posts. And as a good American, that's what I call freedom. Anyway, If you also look at social media, you can find people from other countries talking about what they think Americans are like. And it's hilarious because somebody just asked a bunch of people from other countries what they think of Americans and they said things like this college in the US is just like the movies.
Speaker 2: It's pretty accurate.
Speaker 3: Ida is the.
Speaker 1: Foreigners assume that college is all about frat parties, kegs, red solo cups, and ridiculous sports rivalries.
Speaker 4: Basically every Hollywood movie ever. That's very accurate today. So I was like, that was my college years Cappa Delta.
Speaker 5: What that was?
Speaker 1: My People from other countries also think every American is either a cowboy or lives in New York.
Speaker 2: Cowboy in New York.
Speaker 1: For some reason, people think the US is just cowboys, deserts and New York City and then there's nothing else.
Speaker 3: So sorry, Kansas.
Speaker 4: Especially surprising that like Hollywood didn't pick up for them, you know, like palm trees and Hollywood and actors and stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'll probably just assume they're in New York. Somebody surveyed a bunch of people from other countries asking what they think Americans are like. They also said every American loves fast food and eats it daily.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, every single one of them. I guess.
Speaker 1: If you've ever gone with anybody from another country to a fast food place, here, watch the face.
Speaker 3: They are shocked at the size of things. I bet yeah.
Speaker 6: And you can supersize something and they're like what, why don't you want it bigger?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Threw a McDonald's with a guy from Australia and he got a small soda and he's like, I ordered a small, he said.
Speaker 3: In an Australian accent. I can't really do that one right now.
Speaker 1: But he's like as small. It's like that is a small and he look on to Sace, is like, what.
Speaker 7: Are you guys doing over here?
Speaker 1: We have spiders that will eat your face off, but they're doing it. You're doing this to yourself.
Speaker 4: When you go to the other countries, their abortions are so small, you're still hungry.
Speaker 1: Other People from other countries also say that in America you can sue anyone for anything.
Speaker 3: True, very true, true.
Speaker 2: Like I'm slowly learning that that's true.
Speaker 3: It doesn't even matter if there's any law surrounding it or anything. It's like, I sue you.
Speaker 2: I sue you.
Speaker 3: I'm sad because your album is better than mine. I sue you.
Speaker 2: Hey, yeah, how did you get defensive? Like do you have an album?
Speaker 1: People in other countries also think that people in Texas ride horses to school.
Speaker 3: I want that to be true. It was not, but I want it to be so bad.
Speaker 1: It says a weird common belief from other countries that Texans don't use cars.
Speaker 4: They saddle up and ride horses everywhere, like it was eighteen eighty five. That would be so cool. Victoria, you're growing up and going to school in Texas. Did you ever see anybody come to school and a horse on a horse? No, but like I would ride horses. But I also don't think it's people from other countries.
Speaker 6: People from half of this country think we ride horses to school and exits true.
Speaker 2: I'm like, guys, what cars? Just like you, We're in the same country. Like how close is the nearest horse to you? Growing up?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 3: To me?
Speaker 6: Like my friend had horses and so like I would always go to her house, so like next door, yeah.
Speaker 2: Some miles down the road.
Speaker 7: Okay, in the state that loves oil more than any other state.
Speaker 3: Just just so we're clear, Texas watch landman so good.
Speaker 1: Somebody asked people from other countries what they think Americans are like, and somebody else said, Americans wake up every morning and pledge allegiance to the flag.
Speaker 3: Florida's think we start.
Speaker 1: Our mornings by dramatically putting our hand over our heart and reciting the pledge of Allegiance like it's some kind of daily ritual. What has happened in school? We did, but that's in school. Yeah, you know, they think that we just bounce out of bed and that's the first thing that we do. We're going over a survey that somebody did. They ask people from other countries what they think of Americans, and a lot of people said Florida is a separate country that many people abroad think Florida is just a lawless land of alligators, theme parks and weird headlines about people doing insane things.
Speaker 7: Not very wrong at all from the legality of being a separate country. The rest of that very accurate, very active.
Speaker 6: I'd be fun to live in a different country and just imagine what Florida is based on.
Speaker 2: The headlines alone, I would signified to go.
Speaker 1: Somebody asked people from other countries what they think about Americans. They said they don't use the metric system because they're stubborn, correct as well, Yeah, who decided that.
Speaker 3: I have no idea.
Speaker 1: The rest of the world uses the metric system and a parent I don't know math either way, right, I'm lost in our country.
Speaker 3: If you ask me anything, But in other countries, I'm really lost.
Speaker 1: But as far as I know, people say the metric system is a better system and Americans just won't use it.
Speaker 3: Well, it's based on tens, right.
Speaker 7: But the other thing is our military doesn't use it because it's harder for everyone else to copy our stuff.
Speaker 3: Is that why.
Speaker 7: You ever tried to figure out whether you need to use a metric or an imperial wrench on something?
Speaker 2: It's an imperial wrench.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the half inch inch like our version. You ever tried to like, no, I've yeah, no, no, you just kind of go and see if it fits exactly, or you should see how it takes me to put a wrench on something.
Speaker 3: It's impossible. I'm like whatever on the side.
Speaker 1: Can Another common stereotype that people in other countries think about Americans. Americans all clap when planes land. We should we shouldn't. It feels good, it's weird.
Speaker 2: It's especially when you land in Vegas. It's so fun.
Speaker 7: Please, Nina, I want to save you. Please never clap on a plane. Please one who claps on a plane. I'm like current, it's a bored person.
Speaker 2: Don't ruin my joy.
Speaker 3: Bored person, not bored making personality.
Speaker 2: You make things fun.
Speaker 4: Everything can be more fun if you actually just enjoy it instead of just be like I just landed, you idiot, you're happy.
Speaker 3: They also think that Americans put cheese on everything. Very accurate.
Speaker 1: Why I'm Americans will slap a slice of cheese on anything, burgers, fried salads, desserts. Yeah, yeah, that's absolutely true. I was trying to think if there's any of those that it doesn't happen on No cheese on everything.
Speaker 3: You have an entire restaurant chain that's like dessert cheese.
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 2: Oh, cheese cake? Yeah, it's another jubile phone frame.
Speaker 3: Today Mornings on the Twenties.
Speaker 8: Hello, Yeah, Hi, this is Trevor. I was just calling to see if you had any pictures of doctor Pepper.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, who's this?
Speaker 3: Oh, this is Trevor.
Speaker 8: Trevor, I'm I was hired to walk your dog Brutus on the.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So well, first of all, I guess I should say Hell's vacation going so.
Speaker 5: Far, so good?
Speaker 9: Lake, Yes, it's good.
Speaker 5: What's going on?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I was just wondering if you had any pictures of the the other animal.
Speaker 5: The hamster, doctor Pemper. Yeah, actually I do. I have a picture of him with my daughter. What what do you need a picture of doctor?
Speaker 8: Well, okay, so it's kind of an interesting story. So I came by and I was, you know, getting ready to walk your dog.
Speaker 9: Brute is okay, okay.
Speaker 8: And then so then I noticed the hamster in the cage there, and I was like, well, I guess I should walk all the animals. So I took the dog and the hamster for a walk. And by the way, hamster, I don't know if he has at least, but he did not walk very good anyway. So if you could give me a picture, that'll be great, Just the current one would be awesome. And then you know about your vacation as normal.
Speaker 5: Well, what do you need the picture for? It's where's the hamster? You got it back?
Speaker 2: Right, okay?
Speaker 5: So uh wait, are you telling me you walked the hamster and you lost it?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 5: Okay, so the hamster is in the caves. Then no, so you need the picture to find the hamster? Are you crazy?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 3: Okay, So you just said you didn't lose the hamster?
Speaker 5: We did you? Or did you not lose?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 8: I watched this show first forty eight and so I'm giving it forty eight hours until I'm gonna say that he's lost. But currently, right now it is a hamster. Who is It's whereabouts are unknown? So he kind of why he ran he ran away in the park, So I don't know if he know it's his way home or not. Has this ever happened before?
Speaker 10: And that's my daughter's hamster.
Speaker 5: If you want the hamster, you're oh my god, my daughter is going to be beside herself. I can't unbelievable. You took a hamster for a walk. What were you thinking?
Speaker 8: I can tell that you're upset and understandable. So I think we should focus right now though, on our search and rescue mission for getting the hampster back, or I don't know another way to say it.
Speaker 10: It I don't.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'll look for a picture of doctor Pepper. I don't know if this is I need to talk to my wife, I need.
Speaker 9: To talk to my daughter.
Speaker 8: I don't think you should alert them just yet, especially if it's your daughter's hamster. Allow me to do my work and see if I can track down mister or missus doctor Pepper the hamster, and then because maybe I could find it, and then we're both in the clear.
Speaker 5: We're both in the clear. We're the city who lost the hamster, not me. Okay, well, guess what, you better find it before we get back from vacation.
Speaker 3: So that's my goal.
Speaker 8: But I was also hondering does your hamster come to any calls? Because I could sit on the front porch and do you calls.
Speaker 10: I was doing that earlier.
Speaker 8: I was walking down the street saying doctor Pepper.
Speaker 10: I don't I don't think he knows his name.
Speaker 11: I don't.
Speaker 10: Just get Just get out of my house.
Speaker 8: Let me let me deal with this on my shoes, on the back of my shoes.
Speaker 5: Cheese on your shoes. Do you think hamsters the cheese?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 8: Should I use another food item?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 5: You should just stop right and you've caused enough a problem. Just get out of my house and let me figure this thing out.
Speaker 10: Cucumbers, No, stop, stop, stop, get out of my house.
Speaker 3: Do you want me to get out right now?
Speaker 5: Or yes, I want you to get up ten minutes ago.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, then I'll let you know. This is a prank phone call.
Speaker 1: Actually what this is actually Jubil from the Jewbil Show doing a phone rank on you and your wife. Nicolette set you up. Oh my, she said, you guys are on vacation and you had somebody walking.
Speaker 3: Your dogs and show Pepper's okay.
Speaker 1: You're as far as I know, doctor Pepper is in its cage and on its wheel and has no idea. You're gone because it's a hamster and it doesn't really know much.
Speaker 12: Wake up every morning with jubile phone Franks, we say mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 3: Time fer Nina's what's trending?
Speaker 4: Okay, you guess what the most searched definition is? The most searched definition from word um Umm, it's very obvious, it is, well to me. I guess when I read it, it was what is it? The most looked upward in the United States right now? Is gaslighting? Hoctua. I don't know gas lighting, which of course refers to a form of psychological manipulation that causes the victim to question their reality essentially. But it's just we've talked about this before on the show too. Which made it so obvious to me is because people use the word gas lighting in.
Speaker 3: The Addictionary definition for gaslighting. It's like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 3: Gaslighting doesn't exist? Wait? Wait, wait wait a second, that's right. It can't be right. That would be so messed up. And no, I'm not making light of gaslighting.
Speaker 1: As somebody who's been ghasling a lot in their life, starting from childhood, I know a lot about it and it's it's terrible that it happens, and it's terrible to do to somebody, But that's still pretty funny if that was the definition.
Speaker 4: I just wonder if the definition becomes more common like knowledge instead of just the word gaslighting, that maybe it'll be like, you know, people understand what's happening now, they're like, oh, you're gaslighting me for real, for real?
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: I think it would be great if people learn the definition of it, because it's thrown out there a lot on social media, and a lot of times I see it and it's used not correctly, you know, or again, and then that empowers people to use it in their own lives not correctly. Right if somebody has a different experience of something, because everybody's experience is valid. Sometimes, yes people are crazy, but that's still their experience. They're insane and in their mind something insane is happening. Just don't deal with those people, right, Okay, Lazier said, than none. But the intent may not be too gaslight you. They also might just be lying, right. Lying is different than gas lighting. Right, So if they're lying to you, they're lying to you. But then to also accuse somebody of gaslighting if it's not really truth. Now you're kind of gaslighting in a way, but it's not on purpose. It's out of ignorance, right, because you didn't learn the actual definition of it. You're also not gonna be able to spot it in your real life, So you might be accusing something of somebody of something terrible when they just are like remembering a conversation different.
Speaker 2: And you're still getting by somebody else for real for it.
Speaker 1: Right, because people remember conversations differently if you want. If you think somebody said something and they didn't, right and they remember saying it, they might remember saying it. It doesn't mean that they're gaslighting you, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So it's not that extreme.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess it's good that it's one of the most commonly looked up words in the United States.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a complicated one. It is very complicated.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So Instagram is also testing a dislike button. We've talked about the dislike button. They messed around with it, I think on Twitter before it became X a while ago also, But the reason isn't to spread negativity. They're hoping that on the flip side, it's going to decrease negative comments.
Speaker 2: That's a lie. It's just spread negativity.
Speaker 3: Instead of commenting, they can just dislike it.
Speaker 4: It's not the posts that they're disliking, and nobody can see the thumbs down button only like as the person that they're doing it too, which is kind.
Speaker 2: Of person.
Speaker 3: That sounds terrible, right.
Speaker 4: But the part that I do like, if used properly, is if like somebody is writing, like some kind of hater comment underneath of your post, which we all in this room are very familiar with. Right, So you have a little hater comment, But then other people can go to the hater comment and dislike it, and then they push that comment all the way down to the bottom.
Speaker 3: Okay, So it's like a way for people to police themselves in the comments. It's going to work that.
Speaker 4: People to do it, I guess been on their own social media sites. Apparently not yang, but they're trying. Their hearts are in the right place, I think probably. I don't know better if you just used your own app, Yeah.
Speaker 2: You find out really quickly. Just positive.
Speaker 3: You know, they're there for a reason, motivators. They are very sad and jealous of you, you know.
Speaker 1: To day I was on TikTok live and someone was like, how does it feel that you blew up after your prime?
Speaker 3: And I was like, I was like, yeah, I did. Isn't that hilarious? It's funny. I'm like ten to fifteen years past when I should have blown up.
Speaker 1: It's funny because the thing is, I don't even care anymore than I blew up.
Speaker 3: Man, I would have cared about it, but now it's hilarious. Thank you for pointing that out.
Speaker 2: He said, your prime? Is it right now?
Speaker 9: Me?
Speaker 3: That's a different conversations, Like, I wake up next to me every day and I know it. I know when I was better? Who said that?
Speaker 11: Just so?
Speaker 3: It was just so funny, I will.
Speaker 4: Say, though, not to be a jeeves ball, this version of Jubil is one of my favorites because he's so like enlightened and still funny.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 2: So anyway, the.
Speaker 3: University just getting him ready for the blow up, Yeah exactly. The dude wasn't wrong though. I was just like, that's really funny.
Speaker 2: I so mean, did you wanted to take talk live and you laugh about it? It's amazing because it's so funny to watch.
Speaker 1: After someone was like, stop bullying him, and I was like, dude, it's impossible to bully me.
Speaker 3: To go for it, laugh at it. It's fine. It's time to catch a cheater.
Speaker 1: Only on the Jubile Show, Natasha is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater. She's been married to her husband, David for six years, but now she thinks something might be going on. So we'll see if we can help her out. Natasha, Sorry, you're going through this, but what's up? Why do you think your husband David is cheating?
Speaker 9: Okay, so you know I'm at the end of my rope with this. I cannot catch him. He won't give me a straight answer. So my husband is a college professor and he's gotten a job done there five years. You haven't had any problem, But as of lately, I've been catching like a vibe and intuition that you know, there's someone else around, Like he comes home from work late, he comes home mile in a couple of times, he didn't smell too good. And I found this laptop open one time, and I did find a suspicious chat back and forth with us student. I won't mention any names, and it didn't look too professional, and you know, I jumped on him for it. Immediately, you know, yeah, doll any style proof. It wasn't like, it wasn't professional, but it wasn't all crazy over the top either. And I'm so very close to like, I was so very close to getting rid of him completely aka before and I don't know why I didn't do it yet, but you know something that's telling me to hold on and find try to get some outside stores or help to find out, like what is he doing? Like it's just mysterious to me. I'm like ninety eight percent sure. My intuition feels like he's cheaping.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 4: I want cool because divorce is a big decision. You got to decide if that's something that you can work through or not. And if he really is cheating on you, then that would probably weren't a bigger discussion in that direction.
Speaker 2: So when you ask him about it, you said you did jump on him.
Speaker 3: How did he react to that?
Speaker 9: He doesn't give me a straight answer. He beat around the bush. He was the flex. Of course, he denies any accusation I have about a student, so I ne would get a straight answer from him.
Speaker 4: Has he ever had I don't know any questionable interactions with students before in the past.
Speaker 9: No, No, not that I know. This is like the first that I know of, because I did see the message on the blacktop, right.
Speaker 2: Do you know that student? Like, have you ever seen that student?
Speaker 9: I never seen this student before. I do not know the student. You know, I don't get involved in his work, so I don't know.
Speaker 4: This might be the time you go to show up to lecture real quick and be like, excuse me, who is Because then just based off of that interaction alone, you're going to get a pretty good idea what type of relationship they've got going on.
Speaker 2: Be a little bit crazy. So if you're trying to this is probably the better.
Speaker 1: Anything else going on. I mean, that's obviously a lot about anything else going on.
Speaker 9: This is basically it. He just acts funny. Besides that, his pattern has changed. You know, when you're married to somebody's a certain pattern. When that pattern changes, it's like intuition kicks in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you guys are been married for six years, so that's a long time too.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Does your gut say he's really cheating on you? Or does your gut say that he's really dancing in that direction?
Speaker 4: Like maybe it hasn't Like maybe he's really enjoying the attention that a student is getting, or really enjoying the flirtation.
Speaker 2: I'm just curious, like how far it's gone.
Speaker 9: I feel like I'm ninety eight percent sure that he's cheating right this first. Okay, yeah, be kind of the message in my intuition is at ninety eight he has two percent to prove me wrong.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, you told us to a grocery store he's a rewards card member at So we'll play a song and then come back and call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that he's this month's lucky winner of free flowers from our Florida apartment.
Speaker 3: We'll see if he sends those to you or to somebody else.
Speaker 1: Okay, ok all right, well, pleas I'll come back and get your to Catch a Cheater next.
Speaker 11: It's time to Catch a Cheater only on the.
Speaker 3: Tuble Show if you're just joining us for to Catch a Cheater.
Speaker 1: Natasha is on the phone and she thinks that her husband of six years, David, might be messing around. So we're about to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards card member and say that he's this month's lucky winner of free flowers delivered from our Florida department to anybody that he wants. We'll see if he sends those to his wife, Natasha or to somebody else before we do that, Natasha, why don't you catch us up on your situation real quick.
Speaker 9: Yeah. So, I've been married to him for six years. He's a professor at the school and a college. His patterns changed up in recent dates, and I did see a chat on his laptop with him and a student that wasn't It wasn't professional, and it wasn't I would have talked, but it was just best point. Thanks.
Speaker 3: Do you what's her name? By the way, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Okay, okay, cool, Well, I was just gonna see if you did in case he says that name right away?
Speaker 3: Okay. Are you ready first to call him?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go. Hello, Hi, this is Jordan calling for I was looking for a rewards card member named David. Oh yeah, Hi David. Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calm.
Speaker 1: Say congratulations, you're this most big winner. What have I won the flowers. Flowers, Yes, maybe you're not aware. Every single month we choose one Rewards Card member to say thank you very much for your loyalty and shopping with us. You've just won thirty six long stem red roses, a box of candy or chocolate, and cards to be delivered to anybody that you want within the fifty United States, absolutely free. It's actually a three hundred and sixteen dollars value. So thank you very much for your business and congratulations.
Speaker 5: Really. Oh that's great, that's great, very cool.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I can take the information down in a matter of minutes over the phone. If you know who you'd like to send them to, now, no problem. I can prepare to do that, or I can set up a time to call you back.
Speaker 3: I could just give it to you now, that's fun. Great.
Speaker 1: First thing I would need from you would just be the name, first and last of the person you want to send the flowers.
Speaker 5: Let's send it to Tiffany.
Speaker 3: Okay, got that down, And is there anything you want to say in a card? Because I can do that.
Speaker 9: Mm.
Speaker 5: Yeah, how about.
Speaker 9: For that extra credit yesterday?
Speaker 5: And can you put extra credit in quotations?
Speaker 1: I certainly can already well, I will now let you know that this is not the grocery store. Oh, my name is Jubal. There's a radio show called the Jubil Show.
Speaker 2: Nina, here's you, Ntoria credit.
Speaker 3: Your wife Natasha is on the phone.
Speaker 9: Oh yes, I am, yes, I am.
Speaker 3: Here, I am yes, yes, mother, I got you, mother?
Speaker 12: Whoa?
Speaker 10: Whoa?
Speaker 9: What are you talking about?
Speaker 10: You got were you talking?
Speaker 9: I didn't want to hear show your name. I knew the name, but I want to spirit up. But Tiffany. I didn't want to say her name, but I knew it, Tiffany.
Speaker 3: Really, I was hold on, this was a joke. I knew it was a show.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 9: You didn't know nothing. You didn't know nothing.
Speaker 3: I didn't know anything.
Speaker 9: Called your court. I will email the dean at the school, tell him that you're talking to students.
Speaker 10: I knew it.
Speaker 9: I know it, and I that I was ninety eight percent sure. I didn't want to stay Tiffany's name until she was proven to. Now we will stay Tiffany. You messing with the married man yet done?
Speaker 3: Just hang on?
Speaker 10: Hang on?
Speaker 9: And who was on the line here?
Speaker 10: Why are you guys with my life over here?
Speaker 3: And your wife asked us to.
Speaker 5: Your life.
Speaker 13: The guys, don't you guys might messing with people lives and causing problems like this, Look at look at the headache you've just given me. Right now, completely kind with my wife right now, Always with your little ass.
Speaker 9: That's what gets you men in trouble. I saw your email. I took a screenshot of it. I didn't want to blow it all the way up until I found out that you were truly cheating. I sent mail, what are you talking about? Don't on your laptop with tiffany Ah.
Speaker 7: That was that was just crazy communication as a teachers student, that was there was nothing, There was nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 2: Ever had a teacher send me flowers?
Speaker 3: Not me?
Speaker 9: It was, oh my god.
Speaker 13: It was just a token of appreciation because I've been helping me out.
Speaker 9: I will see you with lawyers. My lawyer will talk to you.
Speaker 3: You are you serious?
Speaker 9: You're totally everyone to get out of the house.
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 10: Hold on?
Speaker 9: Are you really are? Really?
Speaker 10: You got?
Speaker 3: You're really gonna go through this?
Speaker 10: You think I don't gonna go about you anymore, don't break.
Speaker 9: You're dead.
Speaker 3: You're dead, You're gone.
Speaker 9: Your job is gone. I'm going to ruin you. I'm gonna make sure you've already ruined me.
Speaker 3: You've already ruined me.
Speaker 9: I finished with you.
Speaker 3: Think you know what? Good ridden to you, goodbye.
Speaker 5: You know why I'm happy this to you.
Speaker 9: I'm happy you're telling me. It's because you know what.
Speaker 5: You're in an absolute pain in me for the last ye.
Speaker 10: Not everything.
Speaker 9: You don't take care of yourself.
Speaker 5: You've gotten lady, and you're no longer interesting in anything.
Speaker 2: All right, you can get your lawyers now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, thanks, thank you guys. To Really, Natasha, he's gone. I hung up on him.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry. Also, I feel like you're gonna be fine.
Speaker 10: Well.
Speaker 9: I hope that he has fun with her bed, her little twin size bed and a dormitory. I hope you can sit without your fate hanging off the side.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry this happened, and uh yeah, good luck with everything. Okay.
Speaker 2: Seriously, quote, thank.
Speaker 12: You the Jewel shows to catch a cheetah.
Speaker 14: What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Speaker 1: It's time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria. Your chance to take on Victoria Ramirez in a game of trivia for my chemical Romance tickets today. Right now, Let's meet our lovely and talented contestant who thinks that they can beat Victoria today.
Speaker 3: Laura, what's up Laura?
Speaker 2: Hey guys, good morning, Good morning monie. You have such a sweet voice, Laura. I almost wanted to come on here and be like, well, are you willing to do time?
Speaker 5: Laura?
Speaker 2: But you have a sweet, nice voice.
Speaker 9: I don't Hey, we could take that girl, could.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: We send Victoria out of the studio and Laura, the game is played like this. You have thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and Victoria has to beat you outright to wain.
Speaker 3: Okay, sounds good? All right, she's outside. The door is closed, and Laura, your time starts now.
Speaker 2: And what year did Netflix ser streaming movies and shows.
Speaker 15: Two thousand and three?
Speaker 4: Who's the voice of Woody in the Toy Story Movies? Say a What candy was named after the creator's horse. What was the first animated film to be nominated for Best Picture at the Oscars? Past which soft Drink was originally created as a mixer for whiskey?
Speaker 3: All right, got that in.
Speaker 1: We'll bring Victoria back into the studio. And while she's getting settled, Laura, what do you do for work?
Speaker 15: I'm like everyone's favorite person right now. I work in a storin's agency.
Speaker 3: But it's not your fault.
Speaker 15: It's not my fault. But I could be your best friend because I'm a broker, so I can save you money.
Speaker 5: Too, Laura.
Speaker 2: Laura's good at the toy.
Speaker 3: All right, Tory is back at studio, their headphones on. What do you What are you mouthing to yourself?
Speaker 2: I don't know what a broker is, but it's fine.
Speaker 3: You want to explain to what a broker is? Laura.
Speaker 15: Sorry, I represent different companies and I say people money and there.
Speaker 7: Okay, you're cool, Yeah, okay, you're the middle man's middleman?
Speaker 15: Am I the middle man?
Speaker 5: I'm the middle woman.
Speaker 3: You're the middle man's middle woman.
Speaker 11: No, I am the middle woman.
Speaker 5: Get with it.
Speaker 1: Here we go, Victoria thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, just say pass and you have to beat Laura outright to win. Yep, Laura, you can tell Victoria when to go.
Speaker 10: And go in?
Speaker 4: What year did Netflix start streaming movies and shows? He who is the voice of Woody and the Toy Story movies?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Tom something? What candy was named after the creator's uh?
Speaker 11: Uh uh?
Speaker 2: Skittles?
Speaker 4: What was the first animated film to be nominated for Best Picture at the Oscars?
Speaker 2: What film this year?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 4: First animated film? And Mickey Mouse? Wait, that's not a film. Wait that pass?
Speaker 2: I don't wish.
Speaker 4: Soft drink was originally created as a mixer for whiskey.
Speaker 3: Oh that's fun.
Speaker 2: Uh, what's a question?
Speaker 3: Cool coola?
Speaker 2: I got flustered, Laura.
Speaker 1: You might need to help Victoria find some workers top. I think she just brained the muscle in her brain on this.
Speaker 9: I got it all right.
Speaker 1: Let's send it over to the scoreboard and see how you guys did with our scoreboard producer Brad.
Speaker 3: Laura didn't get any correct but neither did Victoria. So Laura, that means congratulations, you did it.
Speaker 12: You win.
Speaker 1: Goes to the house or goes to you, and you got my Chemical Romance tickets just for playing. All right, let's get the answers now with Nina. These are actually very interesting questions.
Speaker 4: Netflix started streaming movies and shows in two thousand and seven. Dang it, the voice of Woody and the Toy Story movies is Tom Hanks.
Speaker 3: You all to something? Yeah? You were close, so half point.
Speaker 2: This is what the candy that was named after the creators horse the Snickers.
Speaker 3: How cute. That's also cute. The Skittles.
Speaker 2: I always think of your cat, Jewbil.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I used to skittles.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The first animated film to be nominated for Best Picture at the Oscars was Beauty and the Beast. And Mountain Dew, which sounds disgusting, was originally created as a mixer for whiskey.
Speaker 2: What they named it that mountain dew and whiskey bad or it is bad, It tastes terrible.
Speaker 3: This didn't work.
Speaker 2: Let's make it just its own Soday mountain who works with vodka.
Speaker 3: But I don't know about whiskey.
Speaker 1: It's got too much caffeine in it. I can't make it with a depressant. Little very confusus. Laura, thank you very much, thanks for playing, So you're welcome you you play you were a Victoria the same time every single weekday morning.
Speaker 8: Remember.
Speaker 1: If you want to play, all you have to do is dm us at the Jubile Show or go to the Jubilshow dot com.
Speaker 12: Here's date follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocatesla dot com.
Speaker 1: It's time for your first day follow up is the Jubil Show. And today Ella is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a guy named Danny. So in a few minutes we'll call him and see if he'll tell us why he's Ghostinger and maybe get her another date. But first, Ella, how long has it been since you heard from Danny?
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's been like a week and a half. I sent him a couple of techs like, I sent him like a funny one, I kind of like, hey, how's your day been for a thing? He didn't respond to either of them, And then like yesterday, I did like a follow up. I just asked him if everything was okay, and you didn't even respond. You didn't spend anything, and you just left me on red.
Speaker 4: Wow, even when you ask him straight up, is this a surprise? Like did you think that the date went really well?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I thought, but it was really fun. It was like, yeah, so we like we did this like pizza making class. You know, I got to be like casual and fun and kind of like low key for a first date, and it totally was. We were like making pizza and joking around, and I mean, I don't know, honestly, I thought that we were getting along great. I don't know. The only thing that I can think is like when we were making the pizza, I like I went a little crazy on the cheese, like it was practically only to choose pizza, and he kept teasing me about it, like he joked like, hey, what does that say about you? Like, oh, it's only cheese, you must be boring in bed? Right, Like.
Speaker 2: How do you make that correlation?
Speaker 10: I don't know, but you thought it like super like light, you know, like I wasn't offended by it, and I kind of like laughed it off. But now thinking back on it, I'm kind of like, ooh, is that the reason that he's contexting me back? Because I like cheese pizza and he thinks I'm boring in bed or something?
Speaker 4: Could you imagine he has this rule like, oh, girls of date cheese pizza. Actually because you you said, well, once upon a time you had that rule that you wouldn't date women that you still.
Speaker 2: Do don't eat seafood? Was that one of us?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't eat seafood. Really well, if it's you haven't eaten seafood and never tried it. If you're just like, no, I don't eat seafood. It's gross and you've never tried it, to me, that shows that you're not willing to try new things. You're also very stuck in your ways, and that you aren't willing to experiment at all with life.
Speaker 4: Okay, so maybe that's how he actually internalized cheese pizza eaters, which is so blowing my mind.
Speaker 3: If that's true.
Speaker 1: There are people that I've met that think that cheese pizza is boring, But I think CH's pizzas like the best.
Speaker 3: It's great.
Speaker 4: Isn't that like the traditional pizza? Like if you get the what's it called margarita? So I hope that's not what it is Ela, That would be nuts.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean I love cheese, like, I don't think that's a weird.
Speaker 9: Thing, and it's not like I'm not something to try.
Speaker 10: New things, you know, like our first date pizza. Don't read so much into it.
Speaker 3: What kind of pizza did he?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Did you get that far with him?
Speaker 10: Or we didn't really get that far? I mean he said, like he's talked about how he's like a meat lover's right, so I assume it's like pepperoni and you know, sausage and all that like manly stuff. Which is.
Speaker 2: That says about somebody you're obsessed with meat.
Speaker 1: Well, if he's that judgmental about pizza, would you still want another day with him?
Speaker 3: If that's what it is.
Speaker 10: I don't know. I mean, like I didn't really like him. He was funny, and like I did think that we were vibing, you know, and like at the end we even sure to kiss, and like it wasn't anything huge. It was just like a quick one at the end. But I don't know, I felt like there could have been something more and I wanted to get to know him more. No, No, I just felt like we had this like super easy connection and it wasn't forced, and he's like really cute. Yes, every time you smiled, I just kind of like melted, like my tee pizza.
Speaker 5: And.
Speaker 11: I was just really into.
Speaker 10: Him, and I thought that he was into me too, so I just don't get it.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, we'll see if we can figure it out for you.
Speaker 1: We'll play a song and then we'll come back and call him and see if I'll tell us why he's ghosting you and maybe get you another date.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, great, thank you, all right, we'll play.
Speaker 3: A song, come back and get your first day follow up, Next first.
Speaker 12: Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at advocatesla dot com.
Speaker 1: Right in the middle of the first date follow up and if you just joined us, Ella is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by Danny. So in a second we're gonna call Danny and see if he'll tell us why he's ghosting her and maybe get her another date if she still wants one. But first, Ella, why don't you tell us about your date again?
Speaker 3: Real quick?
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 9: So we had our date at this Pizzaman class.
Speaker 10: It was like a lot of fun, super casual. We were vibing. The only thing that was a little weird is he like made a comment about me using so much cheese on the pizza, like suggesting that I was boring in bed like as a joke. But other than that, like we were we had a really good time. He was super cute. And so now I've like texted him multiple times. He just left me on Red hasn't responded, and I'm thinking, like, oh my god, does he think that I'm just boring in bed because I had to cheese pizza? Like, I don't know why why he's ghosting me? So yeah, so I'm looking for answers.
Speaker 3: All right, well we'll see if we can help you out here we go. Are you ready to call him?
Speaker 10: Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Hello, I may I speak to Danny please?
Speaker 5: This is Danny.
Speaker 3: Danny, how are you doing? This is a Jubil show. It's a radio show.
Speaker 9: Hi.
Speaker 2: I'm Nina.
Speaker 3: Hi, and I'm Victoria and I'm Jebel. What's up? How are you?
Speaker 5: What is what is going on radio?
Speaker 3: Yes? It's a radio show called The Jebel Show. Have you ever heard of it or listen to it?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Seriously?
Speaker 3: Okay, Uh, well how are you today?
Speaker 5: I'm all right? What's going on? Well?
Speaker 9: Weird?
Speaker 3: Good? I'm glad you're all right.
Speaker 1: We're calling you today because we do a segment on our show and it's called the first eight follow up. That's where if you go out on a date with somebody and you end up ghosting them, that person can email us to call you and ask why you're ghosting. And we got an email about you.
Speaker 2: Are you ghosting somebody?
Speaker 3: Sounds like you are.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, yeah, I guess I see where this is going. Let's tell exactly what you what you might think.
Speaker 2: Okay, So who do you think we're calling about?
Speaker 3: Probably Ella, Yes it is Ella. Do you mind telling us why you're a ghostinger?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Well, all right, I have been ghostinger, but I don't know, like it's complicated, Like I really liked her, but there was I don't know, there was just something that didn't really sit.
Speaker 9: Right with me.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, Yeah, Like we went out on the state and there was other couples, like we did this like cooking class.
Speaker 3: And yeah, pizza making class, and you were ripping her about liking.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean like the thing was like there were these other couples there, and it's just she kept flirting with like the other dude behind us and like kind of paying attention to uh, to the other people, and especially the dude behind us in the room, and she was flirting with another couple, well mostly mostly like the guy that was with them, and I'm like, hello, like you know, she's with me, and I just like didn't really sit right with me.
Speaker 10: Wait, no, I wasn't flirting with anyone. I was being friendly.
Speaker 3: Hey, Danny, that's las she's actually on the phone, lest think want to talk to you.
Speaker 10: I don't know why this is such a big deal. I thought we were just having fun. I was trying to like flirt with another couple or steal anyone's man.
Speaker 2: Is that what you thought, Danny?
Speaker 5: I mean, look, I get you were just being nice, and you are nice, but the way that you kept going over to his table and like that kind of made me feel like I wasn't the one you were really interested in. And I kind of like I felt like I was like at that point, I stelt like pulling back.
Speaker 10: No no, no, no, no, oh my god, that's not it at all. That's just like I was just being myself, Like I I think, I like accidentally flirt with people all the time, Like it.
Speaker 9: Doesn't mean that I'm into them.
Speaker 10: I just get so nervous that I like it makes me talk a lot, and I just talk at everybody.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but at one point you actually like grabbed his bicep and said, like you know, like all his like that's so huge, and like all his girlfriend like she's got a strong one.
Speaker 3: Like wow, that's a little flirty.
Speaker 2: I think that the girlfriend has a strong one.
Speaker 10: I was. I swear I wasn't trying to like flirt in any way. Like I was just so nervous because you're so cute, and I was just like trying to, I don't know, break the tension and like, I don't know, I see how that can be. I really didn't mean it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but by grabbing his bicep on our date, well.
Speaker 10: Look, I like you a lot. But I mean he was huge, been like a bodybuilder or something like I was just kind of like blown away, like why are you here making pizzas you should be lifting cars or buildings or something. I didn't need it in like a flirting way.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean he was pretty big, but I guess I just didn't notice that he looked like Superman.
Speaker 10: Okay, I can see would think that that's like flirty, but and okay, yeah he did kind of look like Superman. But you're like loogging.
Speaker 2: Like she's trying to compliment you, Danny.
Speaker 10: She's trying maybe not Robin, maybe like Aquaman or something.
Speaker 2: Someone's got muscles.
Speaker 3: Captain America, Danny, would you like another date with Ella? We'll pay for it. It sounds like she really likes you. It sounds like she's a very awkward around people, and.
Speaker 2: In a cute way.
Speaker 5: Though. I guess that I get it, and maybe I misread the situation and I didn't mean to ghost you eat. I like you a lot too, Ella, but you know, it kind of got in my head, and I, yeah, I would. I'm just saying, if we were to go out again, could you not grab other guys biceps and refer to them as superheroes.
Speaker 10: Yes, yes, I can definitely do that. I'm sorry it made you feel weird, Henny.
Speaker 3: Do you wanted another date?
Speaker 5: Absolutely? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, Ella, you got another date with Robin.
Speaker 12: Jewbele's first Date follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorney online at Advocates dot com.
Speaker 16: Your heart is true, your pell and com down ready if you do in everyone pull just a little.
Speaker 1: The biggest gift would be from me, and the car detached would say thank you every Iconic show has their wacky cast of characters, and the Jewel Show is no different.
Speaker 3: Why is this the Jubil Show with your drunkend Nina Hi.
Speaker 1: And then there's everybody's younger sister Victoria Ramirez Hi. And who could forget the quirky neighbor kid who lives next door and pops by every once in a while to ask if she can borrow some hair clippers because she just opened the world's first alpaca salon. And man, those alpacas do some damage to hair clippers. Oh, our social media producer Gabby, what's up? Also our producer Brad he's a dad. Hey there, Tiger.
Speaker 3: And then there's me.
Speaker 1: I'm Jebel and this is the Jebil Show And this is the time a week where we check in and see what's going on in our lives real quick though. It's also your shot at one thousand dollars right now. Just go to Hits one of six one Seattle dot com and enter the keyword check at Hits one of six one Seattle dot com right now, and you could be one thousand dollars richer with Hits one of six point one pays your bills every single hour on the tens and now it's time to find out what's going on in our lives.
Speaker 3: Nina, what's up with you this week?
Speaker 4: So there's a new development in the journey for me to find my husband Oho, and that is not the dating service that I tell you guys about before we're done with that, But I am back on Raya Riah, it's ray. I looked it up because I knew one of you guys was going to try to like correct me on it is that the exclusive app yes for fancies, yes only?
Speaker 3: Yes? Is it for famous people? The original intent part of the.
Speaker 2: Deal for being on this app is you can't tell people who else you see on the app. Meana has been telling me everyone who's on this app, tell you that there are famous people on this app.
Speaker 4: And actually it's been really good for my self esteem because I was feeling really bad after the last situation that I was just in and I've matched with.
Speaker 2: Some very interesting people off.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But the thing about it is the little bit of the struggle is that everybody is out here matching, but nobody's messaging.
Speaker 2: We're matching, not messaging. Why don't you message first?
Speaker 4: I did only one of them I message first, but what appens so it's like we're not talking to each other, We're.
Speaker 2: Just looking at each other match but nobody's talking. Yeah, but I'm not the only one.
Speaker 4: I had to do a survey and see my other friends that were onria if they were actually talking to people.
Speaker 2: But they're not.
Speaker 3: So what are we using this app for? Just a I do feel special.
Speaker 7: I know twenty people on the app. None of them have ever found anybody. They only have the app so they can say they have the app. Really, it's meant to make you feel special. You will not find the love of your life. They're need apologize.
Speaker 4: I do feel special, and I'm trying, and there's not a lot of people, Like they're all in different cities.
Speaker 2: I'm like, just find me somewhere. Let's just try it.
Speaker 3: There's no point. It's a networking here's the most famous person you've seen them.
Speaker 2: I'm not allowed to tell you, but I can tell you off the air.
Speaker 6: Okay, But I have a friend who did find his boyfriend on Riya's like.
Speaker 3: Because his boyfriend is he famous?
Speaker 2: No, he's in school to be a deritologist.
Speaker 3: That's dermatologists on the app. Famous people dating.
Speaker 4: There are dermatologists and doctors, also rich people dating. There was even a try. There's trust fund babies on here too.
Speaker 3: They let you know that.
Speaker 1: Dating a trust on baby would be great. Have all the honey, no need to work. You just go on vacation all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all you do.
Speaker 2: Like boring but awesome at the same time.
Speaker 3: This just sounds awesome to me, Victoria, what's going on in your life?
Speaker 6: Well, guys, I decided to be an adult the other day and go get my oil changed. And let me tell you, that is the last time I will be getting my oil changed.
Speaker 2: Because.
Speaker 6: It's just gonna It's gonna be because I went and I tried to be smart about it. I even got a little groupon to make it a little bit cheaper for myself, okay, And I went and it was supposed to be the groupon was sixty dollars. Okay, So tell me how did I leave the oil change place spending three hundred dollars? I wanted to cry in my car on the way home.
Speaker 3: What did they do?
Speaker 6: They asked me how long it had been that since my engine fluid had been changed?
Speaker 2: And at first I laughed, I thought he was joking with me. He was not joking.
Speaker 3: It was a real thing.
Speaker 2: Believe it or not.
Speaker 3: That's hilarious.
Speaker 6: Oh my engine would okay? And then I was like, oh, that's that's how our joke. I apologize. He's like, no, but seriously, how long has And I was like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that was a thing. He's like, how do you not know that's the thing?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Why am I supposed to not the thing?
Speaker 4: Okay, But mechanics are a lot like plastic surgeons. You go in there for one thing, and they will tell you something else that you need to get fixed that you don't need to get as I can tell you there's no such thing as engine fluid. What unless you're talking about oil? What do you mean a different kind of fluid?
Speaker 2: No, I swear my engine fluid fluid.
Speaker 1: I think that's what my receipts transmission transmission fluid TRANSI.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 3: So you essentially got two changes. He said.
Speaker 6: If I didn't do it, like it would affect my engine and like my whole car would like to shut down.
Speaker 3: I was like, wait, seriously, you walked in with a big sign on your face and said please take my money. I'm a dummy.
Speaker 13: No.
Speaker 2: I walked in with the group on that said please, I have no money, and he was.
Speaker 1: Like, well, let's take all Oh look it's our social media. Pretty ser Gabby stopping buy Gabby? What's up with you this week?
Speaker 6: So you guys know that I live in a fra house with my husband, and uh, my husband and I are moving out.
Speaker 3: Will are the two friends that live with you and your husband? Are they coming along for the No, we're leaving them.
Speaker 2: And they're kind of sad and they're like they're asking us, like who's.
Speaker 15: Going to make us real food?
Speaker 10: And like who's supposed to d d for us with our beers?
Speaker 2: You're the house mom. Yeah, and they're really sad about it.
Speaker 12: Gabby, who's gonna stop us from making bad decisions?
Speaker 3: I said, you guys will figure.
Speaker 2: It out phone, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: Now you're just meeting calls at two o'clock in the morning. Hey, Gabby, I realized that for work tomorrow, I'm underwear.
Speaker 11: What do I do?
Speaker 3: Watch them? I would, but they're all up on the roof. I don't want to tell you why. We had a T shirt came in to produce the brad what's up? With you this week. Yeah, I'm all upset. My daughter broke.
Speaker 7: I'm big in pens, like I love pens and my daughter my favorite pen. So about that, Yeah, she said she'd make it right though, Wait, thank you?
Speaker 3: What make it right? Make the it's broken?
Speaker 2: I was looking for like a writer last show, Where is it?
Speaker 3: What's going on with you? What's going on with me?
Speaker 9: Is?
Speaker 1: I am looking for suggestions from the people that listen to this show because I'd like to make a change to my life.
Speaker 2: Oh what kind of change?
Speaker 3: A big one, kind of the big, biggest change you can make.
Speaker 2: Okay, what does that mean?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know if it's the biggest change you can make. But I want to change my last name again because I've already done that once and I want to do it again. But I don't have any good ideas for a new last name. So I'd like to throw it out there to the people listen to the show, because I know their ideas will be great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they will have good ideas, but I follow those sales. You can be a Hodgian, Okay, that's my family last name. About this a lot, because I think you mentioned this law back. I think your name should be Jubil cobble hopper. Cobble Hopper is not bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's easy to say. It rolls off the tongue to take you seriously, hopper point.
Speaker 7: To be taken seriously is the point to take life serious. You want a real last name if you know, not necessarily, but if you get to pick your last name, don't you want to be a strong one, like don't you want to feel like, yeah, I'm Jubil blank.
Speaker 1: I mean I'm also not opposed to be in Jubil Geico right yeah? Or other company for sale, Jubile Cola. Okay, it's I'll put it up for sale. That's fine, interesting, that's fun. I can't wait to hear this option.
Speaker 3: Text in four one O six one Coca Cola. Yeah, that's not a good ring too.
Speaker 10: Boy.
Speaker 3: Oh, absolutely sell my last name for a sponsorship. Okay, fans Nike, Gubile x Lax. Yes, it actually works. Not bad, not bad.
Speaker 1: If you have any suggestions, text in for one oh six one maybe I'll change it to that.
Speaker 4: Now it's time for Nina's was trending so asap. Rocky was found not guilty in his felony assault trial. So asap Rocky again is Rihanna's baby daddy and her partner. He was accused of firing a semi automatic handgun at his former friend Asap Mob and a sap Mob member back in November of twenty twenty one, so this is years later that he got charged for this. But they found that he was not guilty, and like right after he got his what do you call it sentencing think, well, yeah, after they told him that he was all good.
Speaker 3: Verdict verdict, that's the word.
Speaker 4: So after they told him that, he turns around, he jumps over like the little bench bar area and like runs straight to Rihanna and is like, ah, it's like big happy.
Speaker 2: So that's cute.
Speaker 3: I know it's cute. This is the same trial where everybody was distracted by Rihanna the whole time.
Speaker 4: They were commenting on her clothes every single day, not even paying attention.
Speaker 3: So it worked.
Speaker 2: He's not guilty. Well I hope he's actually not. God In other news, me.
Speaker 4: Here's a new billionaire status symbol. The way you can tell that somebody is a billionaire. They'll tell you yeah, they actually don't a lot of the times right away. But dinosaur skeletons in their home were a dead giveaway. What, Yes, dinosaur skeletons are the new billionaire status symbol. They are going to all of these auctions. They are bidding on dinosaur bones and they are trying to have the whole thing in their house.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 2: I think it is so cool.
Speaker 6: But why what are you going to do with that there's a skeleton in your house.
Speaker 3: You can because you're a billionaire.
Speaker 2: Well, and they all anymore if you spend it on that while they still are.
Speaker 4: But what they're saying is too that dinosaurs are a symbol of power, and so for the psychology of a billionaire, they want to, you know, remind themselves how powerful they are.
Speaker 1: A symbol of power is having enough money to buy a dinosaur bone and put it in your house and remind yourself every day.
Speaker 3: I'm one of the few people that owns a dinosaur bone. Oh, I forgot, I'm a billionaire. I almost forgot.
Speaker 4: There's this house in the summer time, when my friend takes her out on it takes us out on her boat. You go out on the lake and there's this like little cove where there's these mansions. One of them has a Tyrannosaurus rex right in like the entryway of the back door.
Speaker 2: Area one in actual who I don't know, because she knew.
Speaker 4: So we pull up and we just like try to get a view because she knows how much I love dinosaurs. And so the first time she showed me, she's like, you're gonna freak out. But it's okay, So that's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like called billionaire Row and this guy's got t rex.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what, that's so cool.
Speaker 4: And lastly, this is a wild story that's just now starting to go viral. The Brazilian mayor was up for re election back in the fall, so he decided to stage an assassination to try to get sympathy votes.
Speaker 3: Great way to get reelected and what Yeah, he.
Speaker 4: Hired people to with almost one hundred thousand dollars. He hired two hitmen to try to like, I mean, he didn't.
Speaker 2: He was fine.
Speaker 4: He got shot on the shoulder but ended up like getting wheeled out. There's this picture of him and like a wheelchair and all this stuff. He ended up losing the election anyways, and now he's being investigated for this whole assassination.
Speaker 3: Lose the election, Yeah, I would have.
Speaker 6: Gone like sideways though on accident, like the wind was just moving a little too different, Then that's dangerous.
Speaker 2: Not been alive.
Speaker 3: Oh how much do you care? When you did?
Speaker 2: Okay, well, my ghost will haunt you.
Speaker 5: I hope it does.
Speaker 3: That's nuts, though, isn't it. So that's what's trending.
Speaker 2: Don't do that.
Speaker 3: That's really funny. I was planning on doing that for run for office. But now I guess maybe it's not a good It doesn't work.
Speaker 2: No, that doesn't work.
Speaker 3: I mean it depends it could work for some people. Obviously they really don't like that. Dude.
Speaker 1: If that would have been a little more to the left, we would have elected those guys.
Speaker 3: Jubiles, dirty little secret. Hello, Hello, hey, yeah, what is it?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 11: So I think it was last year some time.
Speaker 10: A little context.
Speaker 11: Me and my little sister.
Speaker 5: Never got along, okay, and.
Speaker 11: I have another sister that was living with me at the time, and we were sharing a room. She got back from seeing her talking Stages house and she brought him with whippers back to my house.
Speaker 9: You didn't no, no, no, no, no, no, it's nothing.
Speaker 11: Oh my god, I think it might be worse. Maybe I was cleaning and they were sitting outside on my trampoline. Just got back from her talking stages house, came inside and asked if they could use my bedroom floor.
Speaker 6: You know, the they asked if they could use your bedroom floor.
Speaker 3: That was very that was very polite. And they didn't ask for the bed, they asked the floor.
Speaker 11: I told them, I'm like, yo, I'm sorry, I'm cleaning. I have to clean my room and everything.
Speaker 2: That's funny, but I wanted to be the best wing woman, you know, so.
Speaker 11: I told but you guys, see, use the bathroom floor. I'm not touching the bathroom for a while.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay.
Speaker 11: I didn't want them to use the cold, hard floor. So this was purely intentional. I grab a blanket from my couch, lay down on the bathroom floor. They do the deed, and then I finally decide to tell them that it's my little sister's blanket.
Speaker 6: Did you use your little sister's blanket for your other sister to smash.
Speaker 4: Because you didn't like your little sister. So the little sister get oh wow, what I was about to be like, You're the nicest sister ever. Don't be the hard floor. Let me get you a blanket. You can't use my floor. I gt you a blanket so you can use the bathroom floor.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, but.
Speaker 11: It does get worse.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, girl, so he did it on the.
Speaker 11: Blanket but he didn't, oh gosh. And after they were done, I put the blanket back on the couch like it was no big field.
Speaker 2: Why why did you not that she doesn't like her little sister?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 11: It's just even worse. What that night, me and the sister who just did the dead on the floor root in my bed, just laying there on her phones and everything.
Speaker 2: I'm so scared.
Speaker 11: My little sister is out in the living room and she was using the blankets, and she comes into my room knocks on the door. Do you guys have another blanket? The dogs have a weird body odor?
Speaker 3: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: How old was your little sister?
Speaker 11: I think she was fourteen fifteen at the time.
Speaker 3: That's brutal young. Well, thank you, yeah, thank you for your telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 11: Of course, it was so nice to meet you guys.
Speaker 2: You too, you too, You're funny.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just don't ever want to borrow blake from never No, what's your dirty little secret?