Speaker 1: Wake Up, Wake Up in.
Speaker 2: The mall, and it's on the radio, and the dogs.
Speaker 3: Already emin lunchbox, more Game two, Sea Bread.
Speaker 1: I trying to put you through the fog. He's running this week's next minute. The Bobby's on the box, so you knowing.
Speaker 4: This the Bobby ball.
Speaker 1: This is juicy.
Speaker 3: And this is one of those things that I think maybe Amy and I alluded to way back in the day that we couldn't talk about on the air at the time because it was so sensitive.
Speaker 1: Is juicy stuff.
Speaker 3: I wanted to go on the air with it, and I think Amy did too, but we were like, it's not safe to do it. So I give the that, I give the bear the outline of it, Amy, and you can give me more. Amy was going through divorce and somebody was called because my wife was but.
Speaker 2: We weren't talking about it.
Speaker 3: No, we weren't talking publicly, even the divorce part. We weren't talking about really. But you were going through it, so you had announced your yeah.
Speaker 2: No, nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: People didn't know details about what's going on in my life.
Speaker 2: But there was a lot of.
Speaker 3: Speculation because you were missing shows, right, and you would say stuff like I hate man, I hate Mary. We were like, what so, but I knew about it going on from Amy a bit, but from my wife who was involved with Amy trying to figure it out. But somebody was posing as a newspaper reporter trying to get a hold of Amy to get information about her divorce. And We're like to say, right, so this was so crazy, Like what facts am I forgetting about this?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 5: I guess it was just like how did this person even get my number?
Speaker 1: Okay? What are they saying to you?
Speaker 5: That they were doing an article on alumni from where I went to school high school and that they needed my marital status, like all these details about me?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, what why?
Speaker 5: What does that have to do with where I am professionally as a former student here?
Speaker 3: You know, they as a reporter and they knew where Amy grew up in Austin, Texas and they were like, I know you went to school, We're doing a report on alumni and when you just need to know your marital status?
Speaker 1: Yikes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And it was clearly someone trying to figure out if I was getting a divorce or not.
Speaker 1: It was a listener, I know it was.
Speaker 5: And Bobby Bright idea, I know he had the idea of like, well, of course I'm going to google the who the person is because they.
Speaker 1: Said it wasn't claiming an organization he worked for.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and there was a name and everything, and then what remind me, I don't think we could find any evidence that he existed, right, And so you would think if you're a reporter somewhere that if you google your name, other articles are going to come up.
Speaker 3: And he was like, I worked for the New York Post. It wasn't your question. Did they worked for the New York Post? The name is Herman Killerbrew?
Speaker 1: And we were.
Speaker 3: Like, okay, well, Amy, let's see if there's a Herman Killerbrew that works in New York. Nope, that's somebody trying to get some information from you, or like they want to date you, or they want to figure out where you live.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and like, you couldn't get my number even I tried to google myself to figure don't This isn't a challenge, by the way, but I couldn't figure out how this person got my number or who they really were. And then what were they just trying to figure it out for their own entertainment or maybe like to put on you know, Facebook right to the boy.
Speaker 3: At the time they were there's a lot of speculation online like was the n amy talking about her worse? But they went above and beyond to try to find out. Were you also getting like weird texts?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that was something different. It was which that was freaked me out more. But I think that's done.
Speaker 1: When you get the meds to your house.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was crazy too, huh Yeah, or a heroin or.
Speaker 1: Something heroin Yeah, yeah, that's crazy too.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was so weird. I still don't. It wasn't sent directly to my house. It was sent to my UPS box. And so what we concluded, I think is that they were running some sort of a thing through the UPS store and somehow I was given the wrong package, like maybe someone that worked there.
Speaker 2: They were all like, you know, Solmes.
Speaker 1: Let me speculate all three of these.
Speaker 3: The person that was claiming also what you should do if you're a person claiming to be from somewhere, pick a name that we're going to search and just to be there, not her, remember or that used to work there.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So my speculation is that was a listener trying to figure out so they could put it on social media. They found out how they got your number that they found they found out that you were you were divorced.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a weird question.
Speaker 3: We're doing a whole They wanted Amy to do a whole interview with them, and the first question though, was what's your marital status?
Speaker 1: We can put it in the article. The first questions, like the.
Speaker 5: Theme of the article is is like, you know, where are they now? Like professionally, so like what does my personal life have to do with that at all?
Speaker 2: Whatsoever?
Speaker 1: The second thing, the weirdo that had your number, just a weirdo.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was unfortunate. I don't know what. I don't know what that was about. But I don't have that number anymore.
Speaker 1: Trust me, he was in love with you. But then all the pizzas. We never figured that one out, right, we don't know, we don't know. We delivered all the pizzas to Amy's house that made her move houses.
Speaker 5: I'm still delivered at least three, which I know may not sound like that crazy, But it was also along the same time as like a letter was put in my mail box too, and I had a little fence you had to go through, and the mailboxes by my front door, so you had to lift it open put in there. It wasn't mailed, it was physically dropped into my little box by my front door.
Speaker 2: That freaked me out.
Speaker 1: At the time, I said, do you like pizza?
Speaker 5: At the time, I was married and Ben was in Afghanistan a lot, like every two months he would deploy, and I just was like, all right, that's it, We're out of here.
Speaker 1: I'm moving.
Speaker 3: My theory on that is it was somebody doing a harmless joke, they thought, and then once Amy moved houses like changed her life, they were like, I will never reveal that we did this joke. And then the other one was was the fourth one that we mentioned because.
Speaker 1: That the drugs, Yeah, the drugs, Yeah, that you really were using heroin?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I honestly thought.
Speaker 5: And this was the time of the like I don't know, there's all kinds of crazy things that go through your mind when you're getting divorced because you're like, do we even know each other? But look, I thought, oh my gosh, drug dealer.
Speaker 1: That makes sense. Yeah, yeah, like high quality drugs were a lot of money.
Speaker 5: I mean, he's not, but it's like when you're going through something like that and you're just you know, you have all kinds of like crazy thoughts and doesn't mean you use them. No. I thought he was like involved in some crazy thing, and of course he was not.
Speaker 2: My imagination got the best of me.
Speaker 3: I just now I felt like we could talk about when the what I think was the listener trying to break news on social media was getting a hold of you. We didn't talk about it at the time, acting like a newspaper reporter.
Speaker 2: Yeah and yeah, no to selveir U.
Speaker 1: About are your marriage still? What the heck? People are dirty?
Speaker 3: Yeah, everybody, let's be cool. That can you do all a grand that general?
Speaker 5: And like sometimes on Facebook, my friends willten new screenshots and things and they're like, well, I'm friends with her cousin's sister's friend and this is what happened and why never true?
Speaker 1: Yeah, never true about me?
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Never I got so many cousins out there that I got one.
Speaker 3: I don't even have a tree with branches like I. My cousins are double cousins. It's my mom and her mom married my biological dad and his brother. So people are like, I'm so and so Bobby's cousin. No, you're not we're all like insetual. So you're not related to me at all? All right anyway, and I'm glad that's over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: A couple gets engaged, a couple breaks off the engagement. What do you think the role should be on who gets the engagement ring?
Speaker 5: The rule is it goes back to the guy that proposed or whoever paid.
Speaker 1: For it in your mind.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because it's it's not happening, Like you give that as a promise of like we're going to get married, and you change your mind.
Speaker 2: I get that.
Speaker 5: A gift is a gift, but this is a gift with like more to come. What if and you're calling off the whole thing.
Speaker 3: What if they're engaged and he gets her of the ring but he ends up cheating on her? Oh does that change your mind at all?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can keep it, Okay, So you're.
Speaker 5: It's conditional, yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Now what if they get engaged and she cheats on.
Speaker 2: Him, give it, give it back to him.
Speaker 1: Even though she cheated on him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she needs to give it back.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So if there's any infidelity, the ring goes back, So yours is going to be conditional based on the circumstances of what happens in the engagment.
Speaker 5: Unless he's the one that bought it and he cheated on her, she gets to keep it because she still wants that forever. She's not breaking that promise, so she should be able to keep the ring and guarantee you she's not going to keep it, She's going to sell it and take the money upon it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So previously, and this had to go to the courts in Massachusetts, Massachusetts law required judges to determine who is at fault for the breakup when deciding who should keep the engagement ring. So you gave like three scenarios there. You said that he should only get it back, and then you change your mind a couple times.
Speaker 2: Well you brought up he cheated on her.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, so you would have been in line with here. Yeah, with what they said. So the judges would consider fault, whose fault was it, and depending on whose fault it was, he had to got the ring back or she got to kept the ring. So they go back to court again. There is a new ruling. The new ruling states that if the wedding does not occur period, this is universal the ring must be returned to the person who gave it, regardless of who is to blame for the breakup.
Speaker 1: Yes, so, and this is from Yahoo. Okay, so this is something i'd say.
Speaker 3: Let's say, Amy that you and I are engaged and I'm still feeling pretty good about it, but I need like some money, and I'm like, I go cheat on her, just get a ring back. Oh oh wow, guys are doing that.
Speaker 1: But that would be like next level thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like you understand, I need some money, so I rob a bank and jail because that.
Speaker 1: Would be illegal. That would be illegal.
Speaker 3: But the new laws says that it does not matter no matter if for any reason that there is a breakup. Once the ring is given, it goes back to the person who bought it. Okay, I'm okay with it as long as it's consistent.
Speaker 2: Right, I mean, are they really going to monitor this whole thing?
Speaker 1: I guess we monitor the whole thing. It's the law.
Speaker 2: Well I know it's the law.
Speaker 5: But it's like, okay, if you don't get it back, Like if if if you cheat on me and I didn't give you the ring back, yeah you you you are horse.
Speaker 1: For thousands of dollars in a ring. That's why. That's why those laws exist.
Speaker 5: I know if it only exists for the people that are going to actually like report it, but.
Speaker 3: I think everybody would report it that wanted the ring back. All right, let's play a voice smail here.
Speaker 1: Hey, Bobby and team, we have.
Speaker 3: To stop beating on the desk while we're on the radio.
Speaker 1: It picks up so.
Speaker 3: Bad, RAYMONDO.
Speaker 1: I don't know how you haven't lost your mind yet. I know you have to be hearing it.
Speaker 7: Please, for the love of God, quit hitting the desk. It picks up so loud.
Speaker 1: On the microphone or whatever.
Speaker 7: Touching the cup holders something.
Speaker 3: Please stop.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you called. We just have this conversation off here.
Speaker 3: It's not the cup holder's fault.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, I absolutely feel you.
Speaker 3: I think part of the reason is when I rebuilt the studio, I made on microphones a little movable, so everybody hits them all the time now because they're not in a fixed place. We got.
Speaker 1: We're all gonna get better with that, right, guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you want to know what's happening over here on my end that kick, Well, there's there's so thing built in right where my knees go right under my desk, and anytime I pull my chair in, boom, my knees hit it. It is holding all this important stuff. I get it, it has to be here, but it's very uh inconvenient.
Speaker 3: Well a little guilty of an Amy's and stuff. Lunchbot's pounds his desk constantly. I'll ow boom. I'm oh yeah, when you're playing games, yes, we're going to do better. But thank you for calling and letting us know. Because I let them know when we weren't on break and they'll roll their eyes.
Speaker 5: So if like, maybe if I put on new pads, oh good call, please do that, like it won't make the noise an I won't on bruises.
Speaker 2: It's a big okay.
Speaker 7: Next one, ray, Hey, Bobby Bone show. My dad turned sixty and I'm hoping you can give him a big birthday shout out. It would be so much to him. He's a supporter of Saint Jude and longtime listener of the show. It's something they actually bond over. I even tell him how to listen to your podcast so he doesn't miss a thing. He truly is the greatest dad and has the biggest heart. So please with Joel and Iowa Happy sixtieth birthday.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Joel and Iowa.
Speaker 3: Happy sixtieth, buddy. That's awesome. About fifteen years ago I thought sick.
Speaker 1: He was old. Oh boy, not anymore.
Speaker 2: We're going to just start really living so vibrant.
Speaker 3: Go get him, buddy, all right, Thank you for those voicemails. Leave us a voicemail anytime. Eight seven, seven seventy seven.
Speaker 4: Bobby, Let's do the news Bobby's Stories.
Speaker 3: A year old murder case has been reopened after a hired killer who is out on bill approached the police because he wasn't paid for the job he was hired to do.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: According to police, the contract killer was promised twenty four thousand dollars by the conspirators to kill a lawyer, but now they've gone back on their word. A few days into the murder, it was revealed that the property buyers that hired him in some contract at twenty three hundred bucks a year later, released on bail, rebuild that other people are involved, but all because they didn't pay the person that they were supposed to pay to do the killing.
Speaker 2: They were and I'm sorry, did you say twenty three hundred.
Speaker 3: Twenty four thousand. So he was promised twenty four thousand. Okay, and so the con what was the debate was they got him killed was over a contract of twenty three hundred bucks.
Speaker 1: They had to fight about it. Oh man, until they pay the other guy to kill him.
Speaker 2: Really bizarre.
Speaker 3: I know they should have used that site hire a hitman, and it's not a real site. Then when people go to that site and they try to hire a hitman, the cops are.
Speaker 1: Like, hello, we got you. That's awesome.
Speaker 3: But yeah, how about that guy that dummy goes. I wasn't paid. It's like someone that goes someone stole my drugs.
Speaker 1: No, you can't.
Speaker 3: Go to the cops for that because that's illegal too. Next up, they call him doctor Pepperman. He spent thirty thousand dollars on soda and then he had to get hypnotized to break the addiction. Dennis told him the level of the acid erosion on his teeth was the equivalent of what they'd see with someone in their seventies.
Speaker 1: He's forty two.
Speaker 3: Oh, he'd spent thirty nine thousand dollars on Doctor pepper. If hypnosis worked, that's awesome because I think everybody responds to different men to sends different psychological tech.
Speaker 1: I mean, everything's different. That's awesome. If that worked.
Speaker 2: How many doctor preppers?
Speaker 1: Is that a lot?
Speaker 3: He also said he did two two hour zoom sessions and that's all it took. He's arout fourteen pounds so far.
Speaker 1: You have presumed hehypnotized me, presumed to fix something. That sounds cool, That sounds awesome.
Speaker 3: Beanie babies, you know, there was a long time where people thought, get all the beanie babies.
Speaker 1: You're gonna make a whole bunch of money if you save them all up.
Speaker 3: A woman sold her grandmother's beanie babies and she sold eleven hundred of them and she made four thousand dollars, So it's about four blocks apiece. She must not have had good ones. No, that's pretty not bad. That's not bad.
Speaker 5: That she got to sell them and got the money.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of work. Yeah, I was.
Speaker 2: Hopefully she sold them. The one show.
Speaker 1: She spent over one hundred hours managing more than two hundred orders.
Speaker 2: That's well, yeah, you didn't say that far.
Speaker 1: Well, why do you think they're all getting out to people?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I thought she just maybe bagged them up and sold them to one person.
Speaker 3: I'm sure there are a few beanie babies that are worth a lot, but I think that was probably an investment that if you just went and bought general beanie babies, did not end up being in your favor.
Speaker 1: There's this one picture on the internet. It's been around for a long time where.
Speaker 3: The couple's getting divorced and they were fighting over the beanie babies. So the judge has them dumped beanie babies in the floor in the courtroom and you see them each picking guinea babies.
Speaker 1: That's a funny picture.
Speaker 2: Hilarious.
Speaker 3: It's probably fifteen or twenty years old, but that's a funny picture. Old cameras are becoming popular again. That's digital cameras from twenty five years ago. Not just old like disposable yeah, or like polaroid or film, yeah, but old digital cameras. That's how you know you're getting old or whenever, like digital is old. So yeah, they're talking about how even if you have like new ones that have never been open like in boxes, those are actually going for a lot because they're collectors on them.
Speaker 1: Wait.
Speaker 8: I don't mean to bring this up, but don't only have one in the palette. I feel like we have an old camera digital camera.
Speaker 3: Now, not all digital cameras are old digital. I'm sure if it's in the palette, we'll never see the money into it. I'm sure it's not that valuable. No digital camera in there.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: And finally, scientists have found that people with a sweet tooth are actually much more agreeable. Research has shown that a preference for sweet foods associated with agreeableness. In fact, they talk to all these people and they listed their favorite foods, and people that had sweet favorites in general were often much nicer and much more agreeable. Now I have the sweetest tooth. I think I have the sweetest tooth in the world. Not that agreeable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say, I think I take.
Speaker 3: The average down. I think I take the average down completely. I love sugar. It's the greatest. I love it so much. I know I shouldn't. I know it's terrible. It's only gonna be more terrible as time goes on and we learned the the everything that sugar is doing to our bodies.
Speaker 1: I love it. I cannot get enough of it.
Speaker 3: I wish I could have only sugar for dinner and lunch and breakfast and it'll be awesome. That's all I would eat. But can't feel the body unto sugar. I've tried. Cannot feel the body into sugar.
Speaker 2: When you find yourself to be the most agreeable.
Speaker 3: Right in the middle of having like a banana split, you agree with everything, right, yes, yes.
Speaker 1: Okay, there you go. That's from The New York Post Bobby's story.
Speaker 3: Tuesday reviews day review a show or a movie that you've watched and completed. We watched only Murders in the Building season four, and we really like the show. It's hard for any show to exist past season two and be great, so all the British shows only do two seasons and retire Season one and two really good, Season three good, Season four pretty good is pretty good.
Speaker 1: But I mean, how many times can you do the same thing over and over again?
Speaker 3: I'll give it three and a half out of five rifles. We finished it. It's still good. But anything after like season two and three, it's just gonna be so hard unless you're bringing in a bunch of cool a lot of cameos in this, a lot of really famous people. But I'm gonna give it three and a half out of five Rifles Amy.
Speaker 2: Christmas on the Ranch.
Speaker 1: I saw those.
Speaker 5: Okay, it is a Christmas movie, you know, sort of like the Hallmark Vibes, but it's Hulu's version.
Speaker 2: They put it out this year.
Speaker 5: It came out early in November and I finally watched it, and I gotta say, it is so good. I give it five cowboys out of five.
Speaker 2: Five five cowboys out of five. It's so good. It's so good. Guys, did you think when.
Speaker 1: You the perfect movie? It's not the.
Speaker 2: Perfect but it was written for me.
Speaker 1: It's a radio girl and she goes out and she.
Speaker 2: Gets stranded on a ranch and.
Speaker 5: Then she ends up with a cowboy, like this is it's my dream.
Speaker 1: But I'm talking about the movie, not your fantasy.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, if a movie, if I'm watching my fantasy on screen, five out of five.
Speaker 1: Say I did see you want to get that review? I mean, I'll give it one out of five horses your grinch. I saw a Woman of the Hour.
Speaker 4: It's on Netflix and it's about a serial killer in California back in the day and he goes on the dating game.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, is that Anna Kendrick? Is good? It is so good. Been thinking about watching that it is intense.
Speaker 4: You're right clinched the whole time. I give it four and a half long hairs out of five.
Speaker 3: I watched and I haven't seen the show, but I watched like the pictures in video next to the real people?
Speaker 1: Have you seen that?
Speaker 3: No, they show it at the end of the movie what they really look like, because I love that part of a movie when it's over and they show the real people.
Speaker 1: Don't think they did, and I'm so weird. I don't even google. I just assume that's what they look like.
Speaker 3: They look pretty like the real people. Yeah, so good, that's awesome. Okay, we're for sure gonna watch it. Morgan.
Speaker 5: I watched season one and season two of The Diplomat.
Speaker 2: I binged all of.
Speaker 1: It must have been good.
Speaker 2: Then it was really good.
Speaker 1: Like it's on Netflix. And she's just the main character.
Speaker 2: You guys said, her.
Speaker 1: Name Kerrie Russell.
Speaker 2: Yes, she's so good.
Speaker 1: In that role.
Speaker 5: I give it four out of five dresses boats seasons.
Speaker 1: M hm, Okay, The Diplomat, we may have to watch that, Eddie. Have one other than the Ranch One? No, no, I do.
Speaker 8: I have a show called Disclaimer and it's on Apple Plus with Kate Blanchette.
Speaker 3: Whoa, are you done with it? Yeah, we're almost done with it. It's crazy, is it finished? It's done, done, done, It's crazy. I would go ahead. Do you know?
Speaker 8: I'm not really talking about it other than there is death.
Speaker 1: Sex.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of there's a lot of sex in it, and even to the point where I'm like, I'm watching too much.
Speaker 4: What's it called?
Speaker 3: So the story and we're not done with it, but the whole story is her life. She lives her life, and all of a sudden careful, no, I'm looking at the plot synopsis here.
Speaker 1: It's hard to describe. No, it's not.
Speaker 3: It's literally if you're here, she gets a book, and the book all about her life, and she's like, where did this come from?
Speaker 1: It's all about her life and everything she's been through, and she's been through a bunch of crap.
Speaker 2: And then what's it called a disclaimer?
Speaker 1: We have like one or tip two left in It gets crazy, It gets really weird. I don't like saying it gets because then people expect twists. I don't know what did I do? Less is more, It doesn't take it from her.
Speaker 5: I've learned, like sometimes y'all are talking about stuff, and I have things to say and I just sit here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, disclaim her. We'll put all these up. Bobby Bones. Hey, Mike d do you have anything you want to review?
Speaker 6: Yeah, per your recommendation, you know, check out the Ballot of Buster Shrugs on Netflix, and this is like six stories.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I think it's more than that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Maybe I don't remember, but yeah.
Speaker 6: I love the fact that it's all split up, they're all self contained.
Speaker 1: I loved it. I give it four out of five. It's good. Huh. Yeah. The Coen Brothers.
Speaker 3: The only reason we watched it argo because Caitlin was like, let's watch Coen Brothers and I'm thinking of who are the funny brothers?
Speaker 1: I was thinking. I was like, let's laugh. Different.
Speaker 3: Is not the same, guys, got it is not the same. But is the Ballad of Buster Scrugs on Netflix? And you get four to five?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think this is what that Kevin Costner Horizon movie is trying to do. Like a story that has no overarching plot, but this is how you do it.
Speaker 3: It's really good. Okay, everybody good? Yeah, Tuesday reviews Day. If you remember that, great, If not, go for the Bobbybones. Dot com and check them out. I mean, here's the question, would you rather find a dead person under your bed or a living person under your bed?
Speaker 2: Why is this a question?
Speaker 1: It's it definite to think about. I thought about from it. I went, I went with dead.
Speaker 3: I went was fully dead, because a living I would wonder what they saw, what they were up to, what else did they have in mind?
Speaker 1: Who have they told dead?
Speaker 3: Even though that's like really more being I'd rather than be dead if they're gonna be honest.
Speaker 2: I would.
Speaker 5: I want to find a living and I'm just glad that I found them before they did anything else. I don't care what they saw, but they're going to go to jail and that's the end of it. Maybe I find them living and then they're dead.
Speaker 1: Good for your heart for really rooting for them. I am just happy they're dead.
Speaker 5: I feel like I would have too much trauma finding a dead body, But you.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't have trauma from somebody living under your bed for the last three months, you not knowing that.
Speaker 2: You know they've lived in there for three months.
Speaker 1: I lived there for a while, but.
Speaker 2: I thought that maybe they were just under my bed.
Speaker 3: They were eating down there, and everything well, they probably got out when you were gone and lived a lot. Most of those stories were like people like living in the attic or something like that, go in the house and like chill and stuff while the people are gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I still want them to be alive.
Speaker 1: I think I go dead. Okay, you go alive.
Speaker 8: Yeah, those terrible options. But I'll go dead. But I have to pick. I'm gonna go with the dead persons. Why just because they're dead, like there's nothing to worry about exactly.
Speaker 1: I don't know when they died. I don't really even know when how long they've been there. I'll probably can shoot him again though, just in case.
Speaker 5: I because you're also assuming that the living person in your bed is bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah they are.
Speaker 2: No, they are, and they're good.
Speaker 1: I never heard that superhero. I've heard a lot of superheroes. Never heard of living under the best secretly superhero lunchbox. Give me the dead person.
Speaker 4: I'm not having a chance of some dude reaching up and grabbing me front of the bed, dead dead, dead, see you later.
Speaker 3: The poll was almost deadlocked. Forty nine per people said alive, fifty one said dead.
Speaker 1: What kind of freaks?
Speaker 4: One and a live person know.
Speaker 1: You're looking at one. Well, I don't think it'd be wants either.
Speaker 2: One not a freak.
Speaker 1: I just said I would.
Speaker 3: Just like if I'm getting to prepare, no one picking dead because I don't want to deal with any of the bs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you are dead.
Speaker 3: The only BS I want to deal with is not having to disclose it when I sell the house.
Speaker 5: Also, guys, if you find a dead body, now you're a suspect.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I didn't think about that. Okay, if you find it.
Speaker 5: Finding a lot, okay, if.
Speaker 3: Your wife finds in a live body, you're now suspect of cheating on her.
Speaker 1: Uh oh, because she's like, I just walked in and have somebody under the bed. It's no. Yeah, this was the No. One from the beginning. Though. Yeah, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go with dead.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 1: What would you do if you walked in and there was some guy you didn't know under your bed?
Speaker 2: Amy, That's why I just said, I don't know. I might have to make him dead. I might have to murder him.
Speaker 3: No, you walk into your house today and you see like a hand move under your bed, what are you doing.
Speaker 2: I'm running, I'm stepping on the hand.
Speaker 5: No, I'm running as fast as I can out of the house and down the street, and I'm calling nine on one, I'm banging on neighbors doors. I'm screaming m I would like to say that maybe I could be like, hey, who's under there? And what's going on with you? That made me want to come in my house?
Speaker 1: And it was unsafe.
Speaker 3: Person showed up your door and you get a big heart, and it was very different groceries, I know, but she easily could have murdered you.
Speaker 5: Yes, my husband was not happy with me about that. Remember that back in North Carolina, the.
Speaker 3: Knock on the door. Amy's got a big heart, and they're like, hello, can I what they ask you for?
Speaker 5: I think she asked me for money so that she could go buy groceries, and I said, well, how about I take you to the store. So I took her to the store, took her shopping, and then I dropped her off where she needed to go, which wasn't the safest area. But that's just not even the riskiest part, like it was putting her in my Everything turned out fine.
Speaker 2: I do see how it was not smart.
Speaker 1: Really good heart. You were from a good place.
Speaker 2: And I don't want to talk about that.
Speaker 1: It just was I would like to talk about that.
Speaker 5: I didn't know what to do because I didn't want to give her money, because yeah, I was like, what if I give her money and she does use it for drugs? I'd rather take her to the store and let her pick out food that she needs.
Speaker 3: I would probably not have answered the door. That's a difference in us. You have a big heart and I know.
Speaker 2: And we lived in Southern Pines.
Speaker 5: It was this quaint, little small town. I just felt like, you know, what could go wrong here?
Speaker 3: Today?
Speaker 4: This story comes us from Florida Amanda Saudi. He wanted to rent a cyber truck for the weekend. So he gets on to row the app and finds one Tesla cyber truck, rints it and he's driving through a neighborhood when he sees a porch pirate stealing a package and he starts chasing him and he's like, I'm gonna get this. Guy takes the cyber truck boom rams the car, causing it to go off the road, hit a tree, but then he wrecked the cyber truck.
Speaker 1: To Okay, so I'm a little torn.
Speaker 3: Yeah this, but you shouldn't chase because again, if you chase, you could also hit somebody walking. You should never chase if you're not a paid chaser aka police officer, call somebody and report it because somebody can get hurt. But also, I'm not going to be ramming or chasing in a car I don't own.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel like when you're inside a cyber truck, you just have different energy.
Speaker 3: I've never got inside of cider. I used to want one, but now I see them and I'm like, I'm so.
Speaker 2: Glad and get one.
Speaker 1: Gets big d DBI vibes. Yeah, really, yeah, you look, that's awesome. I did when it first came out, but now I don't know.
Speaker 4: Man, I've seen some cool looking like a Matt.
Speaker 3: They're painted different, there's different a black one. You have to go get them specially painted it. You can't buy them painted different.
Speaker 4: Crazy.
Speaker 1: You can't see who's in.
Speaker 4: There, no idea who's in there.
Speaker 1: That's window Yeah, but still there is.
Speaker 5: No, that's not true. There's this one old guy. I see him all the time, gray hair, glasses.
Speaker 1: In his in his cyber is the window down?
Speaker 5: No, but I can see him clearly, like oh another.
Speaker 2: No, I drive by. He must live near me or something.
Speaker 5: Because I see him all that, I'm like, oh, another cyber truck because my son always likes to point them out, and I'm like, oh, the same guy.
Speaker 1: That's that's you would like him? Yeah, the kid.
Speaker 4: There you go, bunch bucks. That's your bonehead story of the day.
Speaker 1: All right, someone on the show is going to tell on somebody else. It's spill the tea.
Speaker 4: Spill the tea.
Speaker 3: So I want to go over to Morgan and so Morgan has some tea to spill. But it's not from you.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 9: I was just monitoring our social media and came upon a little video that a listener had sent me.
Speaker 1: So the Bobby Bone Show channel, yep, them not knowing who's going to get it, No, had no idea, and so they sent you a video on a DM What was in the video?
Speaker 9: It was a video of a person in their car trying to fanagle their way into a situation with a security guard.
Speaker 3: I know, I don't really don't use one potato, potato, what is the situation?
Speaker 4: So do you want to say who it was?
Speaker 1: Go ahead? Okay.
Speaker 9: It was lunchbox and he was in his car and he was pulling up trying to get into this music video shoot and he was like trying to sweet talk.
Speaker 4: The security guard.
Speaker 9: And our listener was on the shoot location and watched this all happen.
Speaker 1: I remember this Was it for a bit? Was it for a bit? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is this old? It's recent? That's another video. No, this is something totally. This isn't the Nicole movie.
Speaker 1: No, this is recent.
Speaker 2: Oh it's a music video.
Speaker 1: Is this something that you were going to bring to the show?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: And it is fantastic? Can we It is fantastic?
Speaker 2: Cannot wait?
Speaker 1: So this one isn't embarrassing to you?
Speaker 4: No, I don't care.
Speaker 1: Is this that to be continued?
Speaker 4: Then to be continued?
Speaker 2: Well, what are you waiting for?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What are you waiting for? Is there production going on here? With an audio clip?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 1: What's going?
Speaker 4: I made it, got him back and edit. It happened last night, and so I didn't have time to send it like that's it. It was just you know, it's been twelve hours.
Speaker 1: So you went and tried to get into a music video.
Speaker 4: I didn't realize it was a music video.
Speaker 3: You're chasing any camera? I saw the camera set up, and so I was going for it, and so tomorrow then yeah, stay tuned.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow you will bring.
Speaker 1: Us a segment where you finagled your way into a music video.
Speaker 4: Shoot, yeah, I thought it was a commercial, to be fair, to be fair, it's a music video.
Speaker 1: Is that better or worse?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: Can you hey? Can you artist?
Speaker 4: Guys? I thought it's a commercial. I still didn't know it was a music video? Still right now?
Speaker 1: Oh so the artist didn't know? Oh you never got him.
Speaker 4: Well, I can't tell you what weapens.
Speaker 1: Well I'm gonna bet you don't end up singing a duet with the artist.
Speaker 4: Maybe you're right.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I just want to say the video itself is really funny because you can see this security guard's annoyed and Lunchbox is just pulling up in his minivan, Like.
Speaker 1: Right, you have a minivanni.
Speaker 4: My wife has written a minivan because she's trying to decide if she wants a minivan. So let's just be real. I didn't have the kids in the car.
Speaker 2: You did.
Speaker 3: It seems a lot safer if the killers got kids. Okay, So tomorrow, so this tea spelling is starting into a segment tomorrow and lunch Box will bring in him trying to get into a commercial, which turns into a video waiting for.
Speaker 2: The audio where he's.
Speaker 5: Like, be quiet, kids.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hey, I didn't have to tell him to not talk kids.
Speaker 2: They're gonna like me in therapy.
Speaker 3: Bobby Bones his own The Bobby Bone Show theme song, written, produced and sang by read Yarberry. You can find his instagram at read Yarberry, Scuba Steve executive producer, Raymond No head of Production. I'm Bobby Bones. My instagram is mister Bobby Bones. Thank you for listening to the podcast.