Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Jetty and he arms Yet.
Speaker 3: Even from the studio, c see Senor dimly litting room deep from the bowels of the Armstrong Ngetti Communications compound here on Wednesday and today.
Speaker 2: We're under the trivileage of our general manager, Robert F. Kennedy Junior.
Speaker 4: Yep, the confirmation hearing will be running while we're on the air, and we'll have highlights. It's almost guaranteed to be I was about to say to have fireworks, but I hate to say that there's way too much emphasis on wanting fireworks, on reporting fireworks, and so little emphasis on learning things, which is very frustrating.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, I see your point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's all about the people yelling at each other video. If they spent six hours carefully and painstakingly discussing vaccines and public health and processed foods and one hundred different other things, then when it came time to break for lunch, one guy wanted burgers, the other oneted pizza, and they started yelling at each other.
Speaker 2: That's the video you would see on the news and then the hearing get hot.
Speaker 3: We had burgers yesterday, what I didn't I want pizza?
Speaker 2: Right? It's just stupid, so RFK Junior hearing.
Speaker 4: I do not have a strong position on a lot of these issues, as they are so freaking complicated, and then you add in politics and money and then try to figure out what's true and what's not. It's really really difficult. But I do know this. Practically everybody in the country seems like they got a kid who's got something wrong with him that didn't exist decades ago. How many times have we said on this show, how is this not the biggest story in America?
Speaker 2: Right? And RFK Junior spends a lot of time talking about it.
Speaker 4: Whether he's right about all of that stuff, I haven't got the slightest idea.
Speaker 2: I would say this. It matters more to me than anything else in my life.
Speaker 4: I spent the entire day yesterday, like I've spent many of my entire days over the last thirteen years, dealing with this situation with one child. Psychiatrists start this medicine, stop that medicine. Do I call the police right now?
Speaker 2: What? How do I handle this whole situation?
Speaker 4: And it's all because of something that my kid doesn't deserve, that happened to him because of the environment, or something that happens with vaccines around Who freaking knows. I have no idea, but I know a lot of you are in the same boat. And I would love to be able to figure this out. Love to be able to figure this out. It's the most challenging thing that's ever happened in my life. It'll be the most challenging thing in my son's life the rest of his life. And I'd love it if we could have serious conversations about these things. But can we Is it possible to get it beyond what is Trump for? Is he for it that I'm for it? Is he for it that I'm against it? Can we get past that or not? If we can't get past that, then I guess we're all just doomed to try to figure this all out.
Speaker 2: On our own. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Getting back more specifically a to RFK Junior, I think you could teach a college class, maybe two of them, back to back an entire year on his nomination and the controversies around it, because there are I mean, there's the scientific part of it. Certainly, the question of you know, what to how to approach scientific studies and meta studies and that.
Speaker 2: Sort of thing.
Speaker 3: Correlation and causation could be a few cases, a few classes, and then you could get into a situation where somebody, and I'm glad that you sen it's in charge of getting to the bottom of this and not me, But somebody says a whole lot of things that are true, and a whole lot of the people that are attacking him are greed heads and liars, and he's a greed head and a crack pot and says things that aren't true for attention and money. All of those things can simultaneously be true. And that's why this is so interesting to me and troubling and confusing. And you know, I have no idea, no desire rather to offend anybody who thinks that Bobby Kennedy would be a real force for good given some of his stances, because I get that, I actually get it. I'm just troubled by the guy in a lot of the things he believes.
Speaker 4: I am back to the general back away from RFK junior, to the general question of so he says, on a regular basis, we have the sickest kids.
Speaker 2: In the world. Is that documentable? Is that true?
Speaker 4: I know we've got more anxiety and depression and suicide than we've ever had. Do we have more than other Western nations? I don't look into this stuff. Maybe I should, because I'm so busy dealing with my own individual situation. I don't really have time to look into the meta problem and compare it to you know, Norway, because I'm.
Speaker 2: Trying to figure out you yesterday.
Speaker 4: Yesterday, I'm on the phone with multiple doctors trying to figure out various this and that as things aren't working well at all, and so I don't know. Do we have the sickest kids in the world? Is that a statement that's true? I don't know. I don't know that would be helpful.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's enough to know that our kids are sick in ways that they weren't thirty years ago. On the other hand, you know, for a unique then you can start nailing down what is unique about the United States that that would tend to cause what we're seeing. Uh, I doubt that's true. I'm reeling through my memory banks. I know a lot of the negative trends in terms of mental health that we're seeing are practically universal, if not universal in the developed world, there O could be worth here by degrees and various topics, a.
Speaker 4: Number of people on the autism spectrum and anxiety and medigation and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: Is that true? Other I would.
Speaker 4: I hope, you know, I hope somebody has And that comes up in the hearing today. If we have the sickest kids in the world, that's a big story.
Speaker 3: And another problem is a lot of the big studies that people cite have been utterly discredited. Sure, some of these topics, Sure, Charlatan's on all sides. Whenever you have a severe need, you will have fraud.
Speaker 2: It's it's tough.
Speaker 4: I mean to be perfectly fair on all sides. It's really tough because you've got ideology, you've got money, and then you got Trump derangement syndrome, and you put a hull host together and it's really hard to figure something out. The money thing. I was asking this all the way through COVID. Remember when they would try to decide whether or not to approve another booster, make another mandatory booster, And I would say, and it's still true, how many billions of dollars.
Speaker 2: Depend on that?
Speaker 4: Yes, or no, And are you gonna tell me everybody involved and yes we should mandate another booster or no is doing it for health reasons and not for the billions and billions and billions of dollars that are on the line.
Speaker 2: It's impossible to think that that's true. And even if it.
Speaker 3: Doesn't motivate them to do the opposite of what they would have done otherwise, it can definitely. You know, I'm forty percent sure this is a good idea. Wait, wait, you're gonna donate enough money that I can get elected for as many terms as I want for the rest of my life. Yeah, I'm fifty one percent sure.
Speaker 4: Are a lot mostly non elected officials involved in all that stuff, all these different committees and agencies and stuff like that. I don't know anything about their their motivations. But again, when you've got that much money slashing around, I mean, various pharmaceutical companies wouldn't be doing their jobs if they weren't trying to influence these people with you know, we'll give you a gazillion dollar.
Speaker 2: Grant to study this. If you vote yes.
Speaker 4: The other weird thing around the vaccine, you're going to see a whole bunch of Democrats today beaten up RFK Junior for his stance on vaccines. All of that flipped during COVID My whole life, our whole lives have been talking about all these moms in Marin County in the Bay Area who wouldn't get their kids vaccinated.
Speaker 2: Super hippie lefty liberals.
Speaker 4: The old the saying used to be people that don't accuate their kids or are all within a certain radius of a Whole Foods.
Speaker 2: That was always because it was true.
Speaker 4: I live in a town like that full of lefty moms who didn't want to actuate their kids. Now it's a maga, crazy right wing nut job thing. How did that happen? How did y'all switch teams so fast?
Speaker 3: I think if you can answer that question, you understand human beings, and please at that point share it with the rest of us.
Speaker 4: And then one more thing before it starts the show. Officially, we had the breaking Kennedy news at the end of the show yesterday we read part of the Caroline Kennedy letter about her own brother. It didn't mean that to be any endorsement of Caroline Kennedy. If you've listened to the show for a long time. I don't hold the Kennedy's in high regard in any way. I think they ought to be banned. I think that we ought to offer them the following bargain. You can be jailed or exiled permanently, or you can change your name. I never want to hear the damn name Kennedy again. No, except for that nice gal from MTV is now on Fox News. But worth keeping in mind the blast from Carol care a lot from Caroline Kennedy about her brother. She was up until like a couple of months ago saying Joe Biden is fit for office for another term.
Speaker 2: So keep that in mind in terms of her judgment or how honest she is. I got them. Let's start the show officially.
Speaker 4: I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this It is Wednesday, January twenty ninth, the year twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Were armstrong in getting.
Speaker 3: We improved of this program telling you we should have stopped the world in nineteen ninety six. Just no more quote unquote progress, no more nothing. Just everything's gonna stay like this, Thank you very much. I would have been I feel like that would have been better. Not sure if I liked my clothing choices at the time. Did that have to stay or could you change that? And the enforcement mechanisms to prevent any sort of progress would be difficult to watch and probably blatantly unconstitutional.
Speaker 2: And yet I could be trusted with such power.
Speaker 3: All right, let's beak in the show officially now, according to FCC rules and regulations and inoculating you against the left wing media spin at.
Speaker 5: Mark tom Holman showed up in Chicago and within twenty four hours found a convicted sex offender who has been living in our city since two thousand and nine, flouting the sex offender registry. If he can do this, why can't you?
Speaker 6: That is their job, the federal jobs not to kis response Chicago, to make sure that individuals who are undocumented, who have been charged with convicted of a crime. It is the federal government's responsibility to do their part and uphold the law.
Speaker 4: That's an interesting thing to say in a sanctuary city.
Speaker 3: Speaking of oh, oh my gosh, don't even start me on the hypocrisy of it, speaking of college classes that ought to be taught. Brandon Johnson, the useless Communist union horror elected in Chicago, is the ultimate depths to which you can sink in machine mob union racial politics in Chicago. He is the highest end or lowest achievement in that sort of system. He is utterly unqualified in every way, and yet there he sits.
Speaker 2: As the mayor of Chicago.
Speaker 4: So it's a big day in terms of booting out criminal illegals yesterday.
Speaker 2: And we can run through the latest on that. In the controversies.
Speaker 4: How about Trump's idea of offering all federal employees to quit. Hey, we'll give you a little, uh little check here, and how about you just quit?
Speaker 2: How about you just leave it? You love it?
Speaker 3: That's a good one too. So we got lots of stuff to talk about today. How's mailbag look fine and dandy? Cool?
Speaker 2: Our text line?
Speaker 4: Anybody know? Do we have the sickest kids in the world? Four one, five, two nine five KFTC. I've taken all my money out of navideo stop and put it in eggs.
Speaker 2: I think that's the next big thing. Wow, Hey, cornered the egg market. Jack Armstrong, billionaire investor. Eh, where to go? Here's your freedom? Let me quote it today. It's from Neil Maxwell. He's a figure in the LDS Church.
Speaker 3: I would but this is not in any way, uh, denomination or or you know, religion specific.
Speaker 2: I've got something religion specific after you to do this. Okay, fine.
Speaker 3: Once society loses its capacity to declare that some things are wrong per se, then it finds itself forever building temporary defenses, revising rationales, drawing new lines, but forever falling back and losing its nerve. A society which permits anything will eventually lose everything.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I would agree with that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're half to be moral absolutes. I wanted to bring this up later because I don't know much about it. Our friend Craig and then somebody texted me yesterday about that American primeval on Netflix about the Meadows Mountain massacre by the Mormons way back in the eighteen hundreds. That sounds like quite the story and somehow underreported.
Speaker 2: Maybe we'll talk about that later if you don't know anything about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Also, what was I gonna say about moral absolutes? Oh that's one of the points of a critical theory which emerged from the French and German intellectual salons of the mid twentieth century. They wanted to remove all dividing lines of man, woman, right, wrong, just everything that was part of their bizarro philosophy. And that's one of the reasons that the wakadoodles these days are so enthusiastic about saying there's no such thing as a man or a woman. You can't draw that line. That's part of critical theory. It's crazy, but it's caught on anyway. Mailbag Travis Nope Mailbag at Armstrong and Getty dot com. Bill writes, good morning fellows, I'm curious who might have shorted in video stock and other stocks in the AI world in the day.
Speaker 2: Before the release of the Chinese Ai That.
Speaker 4: That because I was thinking, yesterday you and a lot of other people poo pooing the China Ai thing.
Speaker 3: I was tapping the brakes. There's no poo poo on my breaks.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of people with a lot of money involved who seemed to finger it was a big enough deal.
Speaker 2: But if it was this shortened stock, that's a different thing.
Speaker 3: But then Bill writes, if I had any idea how to learn this, I would look it up.
Speaker 4: Hey, maybe I should ask Ai. That's why I'm all in its now. Eggs are simple. They come out of the bottom of a chicken.
Speaker 2: Right, exactly.
Speaker 3: Let's see Alex in Arkansas, morning, gents on the I've been listening to you guys for many, many moons, he describes it. He's now in northwest Arkansas. Oh, it's a beautiful, beautiful part of the country. This morning, I was finished shooting up hour one of yesterday's show, and you guys played that horrible Bipock song.
Speaker 2: We haven't indigenous people of color black again, Indigenous people, that's plenty.
Speaker 3: We don't have time to continue its horrors, he said. I never would again in the second thought, but this morning it dawned on me why it's so dangerous. When driving with my ten month old son, he started to babble and tried to sing along.
Speaker 2: There you this garbage is not targeted at us.
Speaker 3: It's targeted at impressionable young children, maybe dirty hippies.
Speaker 2: Well, well, don Alex.
Speaker 3: Uh, they have to they can't change adults minds about this basic stuff, so they have to target children for their dangerous ideology to propagate. You're absolutely right, my brother, absolutely right. Let's see and uh garrick rpies h, he said, as an all right song, But it's no. There's a hole in the ground where the tree once was right, Michael in the side where there was somebody's making money the stairway to have it every time you put pen to paper, all right, it's it's a good song, maybe not a great song.
Speaker 4: On my founday kenon Monday and Dylan esque. I'd like to hear Timothy Shallomey sing it. We got more on the boot and out illegals, we got more on the RFK Junior hearing it, a whole bunch of other stuff.
Speaker 2: So's they here, armstrong and getty.
Speaker 4: Here, get the TRN banks off these streets.
Speaker 1: DHS Secretary Christy Nome on the ground in New York City leading this early morning ice rate across the Big Apple, looking to remove violent criminals who are not supposed to be in this country in the first place. Nom says she asked President Trump for this job.
Speaker 3: I said, I would like to be the Secretary of Homeland Security, sir, because it's your number one priority. Alexis MS Adam McAdams of Fox News there with Christy Nome. One thing that really gratified me about that story yesterday was I delighted to hear Christine Homes say, we're getting these dirt bags off the streets, and there was at least in the media. I took in none of the utterly automatic. In the past few years, the administration is trying to characterize all immigrants as dirt bags.
Speaker 2: They're on the back foot. I think, how would you not be. I think it is sunk in.
Speaker 4: Finally, eighty five percent of Americans want criminal illegals booted out of the country. That's not a controversial issue. That's as a one sided issue as you're practically ever going to get in the United States.
Speaker 3: One thing that Jake Tappers and the David Muirs of the world are trying to gather their courage and take deep breaths to do soon is make a big deal over Okay, when you're rounding up a Venezuelan gang member rapist and his brother who's also an illegal is there.
Speaker 2: The brother gets snatched up too and.
Speaker 3: Is probably going to get deported, and they will try very hard to build the narrative that they're casting too wide and that they're bringing innocent people in blah blah blah. Again, this is squarely I think in the middle of the field that we're discussing last couple of days, which is y'all created a ginormous mess. We're kicking up a little dust. When we clean it up. Quit yelling that were the bad guys, because we're kicking up dust.
Speaker 2: All right, We're way past that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I know we're going to get into some of this sort of stuff.
Speaker 4: But I was looking at the New York Post story of New York City minority communities cheer ice raids. They're actually cheering on the street as they rounded up violent criminal migrants, some of these who had been tormenting these people as obvious criminals in these neighborhoods, and they're happy to see ice cream. And these are black people and brown people are like, yeah, come in, get these scumbags out of here. As you're just hearing the dirt bags. And I was watching Fox and they had the big giant military transport planes. They're really giant ones like my brother and so many of you have ridden on, you know, headed to South Arabia or whatever, filling them full of illegal criminals and sending them back to wherever the hell they came from.
Speaker 2: You talk about a win, a political win. Oh my god, what a video.
Speaker 3: Before we go on, just a quick point the response to those immigrants cheering the roundup of these predator scumbags. The response by the people who've been in charge of America for like the last four years would have been a lave internalized white supremacy, and we would have been supposed to have taken that seriously, a bunch of lunatics. The fact that they ever had the upper hand is hurtful to me.
Speaker 4: But it's frightening to s Yeah, yeah, it is to see how far off track you can get sometimes.
Speaker 2: But the up Trump has.
Speaker 3: Solved Germany's immigration problems or damn near Seriously, it's crazy, stay tuned for that.
Speaker 4: But in terms of a political win, the videos of loading up illegals on giant planes and flying the back and then how about the whole if you followed this over the weekend when the president of Columbia said you can't send them here, and then Trump had to threaten them with the tariffs and a bunch of different stuff, and then the Plumbian person. How about countries that say, no, don't send them here. They're bad people, we don't want them. When does that ever happen for a country refuses to take back their own citizens. Well, and speaking of narratives, that should have been slapped out of the public conversation as quickly as possible, the idea that Trump is wrong about them being criminals and gang members. How dare he disparage blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: So you go to Venezuela, you go to Columbia, you go to Mexico, even in a lot of cases, and say hey, these are your nationals.
Speaker 2: You need to take them back.
Speaker 3: And they're like, whoa, no, No, these are dangerous scumbags.
Speaker 2: We don't want them. You got to keep them.
Speaker 3: Okay, a little more from Alexis McAdams speaking of the sort of folks we're talking about.
Speaker 2: Forty one please, Michael.
Speaker 1: This was a multi agency the effort that ended in several arrests, including this Venezuelan illegal migrant whose sources say is part of the South American gang trende Aragua, taken in on kidnapping, assault, and burglary charges. DHS says Anderson's Zembrono Pacheco was hiding out in the Bronx and had a warrant out for his arrest in connection to this takeover at an apartment complex in.
Speaker 2: Aurora, Colorado.
Speaker 4: Violent, violent, horrible guy that the government knew exactly what sort of violent, horrible guy he was, and they weren't going to boot him out because of the weird, crazy fanciful were a sanctuary city, sanctuary state and nonsense. You're gonna put your own citizens at risk in their own neighborhoods for your strange ideology.
Speaker 2: That makes no sense, right right?
Speaker 3: I'm sorely tempted to replay the opening clip with Brandon Johnson is shakak.
Speaker 2: Why don't you.
Speaker 4: Explain what it is before we hear it and understand because it's a good one. Yeah, well, it's explained in context.
Speaker 3: I think Johnson, as a far lefty, has been proudly decrying any immigration raids and saying that America is a sanctuary city and the ice was just in Chicago and rounded up some truly dangerous scumbags. And this is a reporter asking him, asking him about it.
Speaker 5: Tom Holman showed up in Chicago and within twenty four hours found a convicted sex offender who has been living in our city since two thousand and nine, flouting the sex offender registry. If he can do this, why can't you?
Speaker 6: That is their job, the federal jobs, not to kis response to make sure that individuals who are undocumented, who have been charged with convicted of a crime. It is the federal government's responsibility to do their pardoner hold the law.
Speaker 4: The people of Chicago, California, Los Angeles, all kinds, different places, should be so outraged at their leadership that they're forced from office over this sanctuary nonsense.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely, it is nonsense. It's outrageous, it's dangerous, it's perverse. Speaking of which, in the theme being all of those arguments that were thrown at us for years, when we you folks like us, just said, look, I don't care how many brown people are here or whatever the hell. We have laws, we need to enforce the laws, or what we have is lawlessness. We don't want lawlessness. Now you're a racist, You just don't like brown people. Here's William Laugenes reporting from Mexico how they feel about all the illegals in Mexico.
Speaker 6: Fifty Michael, It's a huge problem in our neighborhood, the noise, the contamination in the garbage, the violence.
Speaker 7: Longtime Mexico City resident Hugo Sanchez, whose child has a heart condition, is fed up with illegal immigrants in Mexico He's worried the government resources will be diverted to deal with migrants. The fake they defecate and urinate in public, says neighbor and retiree Letitia Melendez, who hopes President Trump will help Mexico close its southern border.
Speaker 4: He may have some influence with our government, so together they can solve the problem.
Speaker 2: I think you're wrong about this.
Speaker 4: I think natural born US citizens defecate in public at a higher rate than illegals, according to a Harvard study in the case of drug abuse, but one more all when they use the I word.
Speaker 3: In clip fifty one, Michael, it's the eye word. Cover your ears if you're sensitive.
Speaker 7: A key is Francisco Rosas Flores lives near a migrant camp housing mostly Cubans, Haitians and Venezuelans. He calls the migrant influx an invasion and worries about the drug and alcohol abuse.
Speaker 2: He sees, we.
Speaker 4: Don't know these people where they come from, if they have a criminal record.
Speaker 6: Most are unemployed because they don't do anything.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the racism, the racism. He used the I word invasion. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Well, we've been right along, you've been right all along. It's got to be at least somewhat comforting.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 4: Actually, I'm not feeling that much comfort i am. I'm feeling fear that we got so off track. I can't believe that we that It disturbs me how easily a minority opinion can win if they're highly motivated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was gonna describe it as a small but aggressive minority who are willing to use strong moral arguments and ruin lives, making the claim that anybody who opposes them is an awful human being, and how effective they were in spite of the complete illogic of their point of view. It is disturbing, especially in a country like this that at least, you know, ostensibly has the free exchange of ideas and free speech. I want to talk more about that down the road, but the idea that a group of extremist crack pots have successfully, for instance, gotten you can choose to be a man or a woman into our nation's elementary schools is horrifying.
Speaker 2: I don't know, that's pretty crazy, but I don't know.
Speaker 4: If it's crazier then no, No, we're not going to turn over a rapist to ice because we're so up with illegal immigration or something.
Speaker 2: I don't even understand your philosophy.
Speaker 3: Well right, if you try to spell it out in simple declarative sentences, you just you can't in a way that makes any sense.
Speaker 2: But it was the winning theory among the people that matter for quite a while.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, And the argument that well, our immigrant communities they need to know they can trust the police, et cetera. There is some truth to that, and I get that. But when you see the rubber meet the road, and the folks in those communities so glad, the predators and the rapists and the murderers that allegedly they were afraid to report, when they see them remove, they're so joyful. I mean, that tells you the lie. But always remember this, these that small, vicious minority that is trying to silence you or tell you white people shouldn't talk, or that you're a bigoter transphobe. If you don't want the gendervating manis taut in schools, how they will ruin you. Always remember this, and this is quoting James Lindsey. Marxists just lie. They lie so overtly and blatantly that people begin to question their own perceptions. It works because no one expects another person to lie so overtly. They use words and arguments as weapons. They're not trying to reach some sort of meeting of the minds. They want you to back up, shut up, and let them take over whatever her Oh, I need to explain how Trump has solved Germany's immigration situation.
Speaker 2: Maybe after the commercials.
Speaker 4: This is all very good. It's kind of a harshen my mellow though on this. The Chinese New Year to begin the Year of the Snake, which I'm very excited about because I am a snake. When I sit down at a Chinese restaurant and look over the little chart where it tells you what you are based on your birth year, I am a snake, so it's my year.
Speaker 3: Michael's always saying that about you. So yeah, Happy Chinese New Year, the Year of the Snake to you and yours. I'm gonna have American tradition, Jack, the snake is seen to be what likewise and smart, I don't know, slithery or something.
Speaker 2: It's a middle age, is the superstition.
Speaker 4: I'll probably door dash pand express for the kids tonight in honor of the Chinese New Year. Is that's the proper way to.
Speaker 2: Celebrate it is that's a real pan express Chinese culture.
Speaker 4: Uh maybe I will just use my iPhone made in China or some cheap plastic Chinese crap also made in China.
Speaker 2: Also to honor the Year of the Snake.
Speaker 3: Maybe raise a glass with all sorts of people who've been put out of work by our importation of cheap Chinese crap.
Speaker 5: Hey.
Speaker 4: No, the RFK Junior hearings going on while we're on the air today and when they get going almost guaranteed controversy from the beginning. So we'll have that for you throughout the show, and a whole bunch of other stuff.
Speaker 2: Stay here, Armstrong, Heyetty, it's time for a stock watch.
Speaker 3: McDonald's stock is up because one McMuffin now costs seventy.
Speaker 2: Five dollars fine with right now.
Speaker 3: Next, Tip Hormel stock is up because everyone's making five.
Speaker 2: Alarm chili for the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: And finally, Jack Daniel's, Jim Beam and Jose Quervo stocks are up because Buffalo Bill's fans.
Speaker 2: They out of this. It's pretty cool, right up and down what I see some say the other day, I thought that was kind of funny.
Speaker 4: Oh my, my, my team unfortunately lost to the Kansas City refs, so I was very unhappy with that.
Speaker 2: That's the big meame the Kansas City refsh boy haters.
Speaker 3: Why is there not a chip at each end of the football, just a tiny little chip like you put in your dog or something like that, and it's they so they can see precisely where the end of the football was.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Using GPS technology.
Speaker 4: I generally feel like most of this stuff has made stuff worse, slowed down all the games baseball, basketball, football, I just I don't know. I wasn't miserable back in the day when you just you went with the human beings judgment and then you moved on it.
Speaker 2: Just it was fun. You had to, yeah, because you had to.
Speaker 4: You didn't look at it for nine different ways and stop the game for ten minutes to make sure you got exactly right. I was perfectly happy watching sports all those years.
Speaker 3: Well that's the point of my my new tech. You don't have to look at it from eighteen different angles. The league just says, yeah, it's on the thirty five plus four inches, and they put the ball right there. It's right there on their computer screen. People don't want that, I guess.
Speaker 4: I mean in tennis forever they were arguing about why don't we just have light beams that tell us whether it's in or out instead of arguing about this.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I can't remember how that god went because I don't really watch tennis.
Speaker 2: So I found this absolutely fascinating.
Speaker 3: You don't know who Friedrich Mertz is, I suspect unless you are a charman. But he is a very kind of gray, dull, methodical realist politician. He's the leader of the conservative Christian Democratic Union in Germany. He's a he's no populist. He's even dull, is his reputation. But yes, a couple of days ago he made a declaration that electrified Germany's political landscape. Now, the previous day, an inspeakably horrible crime took place. Eight year old illegal Afghan migrant attack to a group of children with a kitchen knife. I'm not going to go into details. Horror life was lost, crazy person or jihattist do we know. I don't have the specifics on it. Honestly, I don't remember if I heard uh. But it's the latest in a long line of brutal crimes committed by immigrants who whires is anybody using the term migrants?
Speaker 2: Who told you to? How did that evolve? Stop it anyway?
Speaker 3: But the horror of the attack barely a month before the election in February made it a defining event. And then you got Trump signing a series of executive orders addressing the immigration crisis, which made big news in Germany, and this Meritz character spent a night weighing his options, then stepped before the press last Thursday and delivered remarks unlike anything heard from a conservative German leader. He spoke of quote, the completely unrestrained brutality in Germany, the wreckage of a decade long misguided immigration policy, and then came the words party insiders say he never would have uttered without Trump's inspiration quote, if elected Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany, on the first day of my term, I will I will instruct the Federal Ministry of the Interior, using blah blah blah authority, to permanently control Germany's borders with all of our neighbors, and to categorically reject all attempts at a legal entry. Wow, tipping point happened somewhere in there, and again, for whatever crazy ass reason, that's a German term. Those words could not have been uttered until like last week.
Speaker 4: Right, we all got powed by being called racists, and it worked for a long time. But the jig is up and sixties.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, sixty six percent support of Germans. Yeah, yeah, it's just yeah, the most of us, the vast majority of us, were in agreement about this for a long time.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 4: It's almost exactly the same number as people who want to boot out immigrants in the United States.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: There are aspects of projecting American power around the globe that I think are utterly essential, and I think isolation is still wrong. On the other hand, it is undeniable that the globalist economic cheerleaders got their way for a very long time, to the serious detriment of the citizens of our country and others. Yeah, while lots of people were looking around their countries or their towns and thinking, how's this making my life better?
Speaker 2: This doesn't seem to be making my life better.
Speaker 3: Armstrong and Getty