Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Getty and now he.
Speaker 3: Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 4: There's a three hundred billion dollar investment fund. Who cares where the money comes from if it doesn't come from the United States. I get that, of course it shouldn't, but it shouldn't come from anybody. I mean, when we recovered Germany and Japan, the Nazis weren't in charge, the Japanese imperials weren't in charge. Here, the Runnian's in charge. The killers and thugs are still in charge. They're going to take that money and recover everything.
Speaker 5: Angry General Jack Keen on Fox New is there. King's got the husky eyes. You ever notice that he's got eyes like a husky dog. Never trust anybody with the husky eyes.
Speaker 3: All right, rule a thumb.
Speaker 5: So he's blasting the agreement as many people have left right center, up, down, forward, backward.
Speaker 3: A lot of people on Fox even blasting it. And so yesterday we played a lot of clips from that press conference where Trump was talking and he had Witcough, the negotiator of her one shoulder there in France and Marco Ruby over the other shoulder. And maybe I'm reading into Marco Rubio's but he really because I feel like I recognized that face because I've been in not just bored, but like things like where I'm listening to a boss talk or something like that, where I'm a combination of angry and depressed that I just want to either scream or run out of the room.
Speaker 5: You're sangry, You're sad and angry, Yes, just like demoralized.
Speaker 3: And that's what he looked like. And I don't know if any of this behind the scenes politics matters at all. Trump actually made the joke yesterday. Yeah, I sent JD. Vance out, so if it works out, I'm gonna take the credit. If it doesn't work out, I'm gonna blame him. I don't know if that's actually going on, like if Trump has maybe decided Marco is the next iteration of Republican presidents and he's throwing JD under the bus. But either way, they sent JD. Vance out to the White House pressure room today to try to explain this whole thing.
Speaker 5: One more comment, Marco, you could read his face. I've betrayed everything I believe in for this gig, and I have no idea what to do. Meanwhile, Lutnik was shucking and jiving and laughing at all of Trump's jokes at Ah, you could tell who was on board and who wasn't.
Speaker 3: I thought it was very revealing. Yeah, books will be written about this and we'll learn what they're actually thinking. I suppose. But so I've watched some of this during the commercial breaks, JD. Vance taking questions explaining the MoU that has been received poorly by everyone Wall Street Journal, Fox, New York Post, obviously, New York Times, Washington Post, crowd, everybody, everybody thinking it's a terrible deal and that we're given Iran, you know, a path to nuclear weapon money cost us a bunch of money. They now know they can close the straight or moves on a whim and nobody can do anything about it.
Speaker 5: Just et cetera, et cetera. And before I interrupted you, you're saying they sent JD. Advance out to explain it. Let's start with sixty two and go from there.
Speaker 6: Michael, as you all know, the part of the peace plan, the part of this MoU that.
Speaker 2: I think had been most misrepresented.
Speaker 6: By certain parts of the media is the idea that the Ranians get all these benefits. You will hear things about three hundred billion dollars or twenty four billion dollars, or this or that number of money or amount of money. And the simple fact is that the only way the Iranians get any of those resources, not a single penny, by the way, from the United States of America.
Speaker 2: Under any circumstances.
Speaker 6: But the only way that they would ever get any benefit of the bargain is if they comply fully and change their behavior. And so you really have a win win situation for the United States of America. If the Uranians don't change their behavior, their military and their nuclear program is still destroyed.
Speaker 3: Maybe he's about to explain this, and somebody asked the question, Well, my question would be, doesn't the Strait of Horror moves open on Friday and they immediately start making money. If they immediately start getting revenue and the agreement they haven't done anything with the nuclear weapons yet, then what you said doesn't make sense.
Speaker 5: No, they get that revenue in return for opening the strait period, which is where we were before the war.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 6: But JD goes on the interesting thing about their system, and I think it's important for the American people to appreciate this point. In particular is that there are real divisions within their country about how exactly to proceed. And what we've seen over the last couple of months is that the pragmatists within the Uranian system, that people who really do want to transform their relationship with the East and with the world. Those people are winning the argument. The United States wants those people to win the argument. The United States wants to have a better relationship. But in order for that to happen, the Iranians have to perform, and if they don't perform, as we've said before, they don't get any of the benefits of the bargains.
Speaker 3: That might end up being this story is that the Trump administration listens to the people that they wanted to be in charge, whether they were in charge or not.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would say if I was there and he was taking questions, I'd say, all right, JD. Devil's advocate here. I'm they are smart guys, and they understand at this point they can't beat the US militarily. So what they're going to do is try very hard to come off is reasonable and worthy of negotiating with and as soon as you call off the dogs and you have the so called negotiations will degenerate into lying and obfuscation and foot dragging and cheating like they have every single time.
Speaker 7: Why would that not happen this time? Well, and I just I get to.
Speaker 3: Tell you that, you know, back to what he said previously, the order of do you allow us to take the enriched uranium or destroy the rest of your nuclear program or all these sort of things. Do those happen before they get money or not? J D says yes, clearly, not true though, I mean it just when the strait Oh different money, Yeah, well different money, but who cares what money it was or where it comes from? Okay, the fund isn't that money isn't going to go to them? Well, when the straits open and they start making money again, they're a functioning country again, right right.
Speaker 5: I'm accusing him of it's I can't remember what logical fallacy it is, but he's answering your question with the.
Speaker 3: Answer to a different question. Let's skip to sixty five.
Speaker 8: Michael, do you think that the current Iranian leadership recognizes the leverage that the US holds over itself? Economically and militarily enough to actually go forth with fundamentally changing their behavior over the long turnemy going not based on so.
Speaker 6: I certainly think they recognized the leverage that the United States has over them. We've seen that in a number of our conversations. We've seen that just in their behavior over the last couple of days. They certainly recognized that the United States has great leverage.
Speaker 2: Will that ultimately lead to a change in behavior?
Speaker 6: I don't know, you know, I've seen skeptics of the deal, people say the Iranians will never change their behavior. Well, maybe that's true, and if so, they don't get any of the benefits of the bargain.
Speaker 2: But isn't it worth trying.
Speaker 6: Isn't it worth seeing whether this incredibly weakened position that the President of the United States has put the Iranians under, whether that motivates them to change their behavior, not just visav the West, but visa v the Middle East.
Speaker 3: You know, to be fair, the Press Corps was not skeptical like this when Obama did the jcpoa which the Iranians lied about and didn't stop. It was in the JCPO one of the lines there was line number one, actually number one was we will stop trying to get a nuclear weapon. They lied about that and then continued trying to get nuclear up in the whole time, and they wouldn't let inspectors in and blah blah blah, blah blah blah. But the press corps was not as skeptical when Obama announced.
Speaker 5: Here, they're fawning, Yeah right, yeah, peace in our time? All right, go ahead, next clip, Michael.
Speaker 6: But I tend to think that you should trust the people who know the Iranians the best and who have the most to lose. What are the golf Arab states saying about this deal? What are they saying about this deal compared to the JCPOA in twenty fifteen, This is the Obama nuclear deal.
Speaker 2: Well, back then, they hated that deal.
Speaker 6: They felt like it empowered the Iranians to be bad actors across the region.
Speaker 2: And of course that's exactly what happened. They were right about that.
Speaker 6: What are they saying about the President's peace deal. They're saying, this is an amazingly transformative thing for the region, because either way, we and the broader region win.
Speaker 2: Iran.
Speaker 6: As weekend, their nuclear program destroyed their economy in desperate straits and if they change their behavior, big things are going to happen for I ran in for the world. If they don't, no skin off our backs. Either way we win. And that's the way the President has set up this deal.
Speaker 3: I can't speak to that because I don't know if that's true or not. Due is Saudi Arabia, UAE Kuwait. Are they all happy with this deal? Don't? I don't know that JD's saying they are.
Speaker 5: They's actually looking for coverage of that, and I can't really find it.
Speaker 3: The flippant comment that Trump has made also that he said no skin off our nose. JD said, no skin off our backs if they don't follow through. It's too flippant for me that if they're not following through, part means they're trying to get a nuclear weapon, and our attempt to stop them has at work. So that is some skin off our nose or back or both.
Speaker 5: Right, yeah, yeah, So at the start of the war, you may recall Marco Rubio, the aforementioned miserable person whose wishes are being ignored at the moment, described the destruction of Iran's ballistic missiles as one of the key goals of the war. That has absolutely not been achieved yet. We've damaged it, but we have not achieved it. This is long ish, but here's JD. Vance addressing that question. Sixty seven.
Speaker 3: Michael, can you help.
Speaker 9: Us understand President Trump's shift on his stance for Iran's realistic missile program. Initially it was a key objective to discandle it. Yesterday he said it would only be fair if they had some if the countries around Iran also had some.
Speaker 2: So when and why did that change? And will the final agreement.
Speaker 9: Have any restrictions on these missiles.
Speaker 6: So we destroyed a substantial number of their ballistic missiles and excuse me, ballistic missile launchers themselves. It's not just the bullets, but it's the actual gun, and that's what we were extremely effective at in destroying during the last three months of the campaign. All the presidents said yesterday is that, of course, region, the.
Speaker 2: Countries don't give up the right of self defense.
Speaker 6: Israel doesn't give up the right of self defense of hesbilafires, rockets or drones at Israel. The Iranians don't give up the right of self defense in their country. But we do expect that as part of the final deal, they are not going to be able to build the kind of missiles that can broadly threaten the entire world. And that's what the President of United States said yesterday. And look, I mean it's very simple. You can't tell a country whether Israel or Ran they're not allowed to have any self defense. That's not what the President has asked. That's not what the President has requested. But as part of the final deal, what we want to see is Iran not funding regional instability, funding regional terrorism, and of course try to rebuild their nuclear weapons program. That's the main thing. The nuclear weapons program is destroyed.
Speaker 2: It is gone.
Speaker 6: If the Iranians decided tomorrow to build a nuclear weapon, they simply don't have the capacity in order to do that. What we're trying to ensure is they don't rebuild that capacity, not just a year from now, two years from now, but many many years from now, so that our children I ever have to worry about a state sponsor of terrorism having a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 3: So here's my take on it, and then I want to see what Joe says about this. On the rocket part. At the beginning, I think that is a blatant putting lipstick on a pig of Iran dictating the terms to us of what deal they'd be willing to accept, in US saying okay, and JD's trying to spin it as, Hey, everybody gets to have rockets. Why would we tell Israel they can have a rockets and a ram they can't. That wouldn't be fair. Is nuts?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that is unprecedented, unprecedented in the history of winning wars. The victor tells the vanquished what self defense they are allowed to have and in what foreman for how long and how it will evolve.
Speaker 3: Here's the difference. If I'm a felon and I have a history of using firearms, you know, to hurt people or whatever, I'm not allowed to have a gun. JD Vance saying, well, people can have guns, he can have a gun, he can have a gun. Yeah, Well, one guy has never committed a crime and used it offensively only defensively. One guy uses it offensively regularly.
Speaker 7: Right, there's a difference, of course.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think they're desperately and we're searching for a rationale.
Speaker 3: And we're pretending that Iran has nothing to do with Hesbulla and Hamas who attacked Israel remember hamas Is attack on Israel, remember that in October seventh. Yeah, this is the regime that you say, Well, they get to have rockets, they have every right to self defense, just like any other country. That's crazy.
Speaker 5: My reaction to JD's screed was putting that part aside, which is difficult if you are sincere and there is a serious repercussion waiting in the wings if they violate any of that. Okay, sounds good, but that's that's the entire question and always has been with Iran. All right, next segment, Jack, do you want to hear Ukraine Bombard's Moscow with one of the biggest drawn attacks of the war, or the one surprising mistake everyone makes with pancakes and it's easy to fix.
Speaker 3: I didn't know I was making any mistakes with pancakes other than eating too many.
Speaker 7: I make that, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Or I think we can I think we can fit all those things in. Yeah sure, uh so, uh stay tuned. Ran into somebody the other day who wasn't on board with the chat bots yesterday and I said, oh my god, you gotta it's fantastic, And they just didn't want to get into the world of AI and everything and I was Joe had joined in earlier than I did. I was slow to adopt it, but God, I love it anyway. I asked chat GPT, what's the reaction been from the Gulf States on this m o U, And yes, the reaction from as jd Vance just said, your action for most Arab Gulf states has been notably positive or at least cautiously supportive. But Saudi Arabia guitar UAE have been so worried about the war expanding and devastating the entire Gulf that they're happy that this is happening, even though they're still somewhat skeptical, but definitely all kinds of positive noises around our golf allies.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would take that with a grain of Middle Eastern sand too, because if you openly contradict Trump, his vengeance will come down upon you good, whether you're Emmanuel Macrone or anybody else in NATO, or Vladimir Zolensky, Volodomir Zelensky or whomever.
Speaker 7: So yeah, grain assault. We'll have to see.
Speaker 5: Speaking of Zelensky, one of those headlines I hit you with Ukraine Bombard's Moscow with one of the biggest drone attacks of the war shut down the capitol's airport for several hours, blew the Bjesus out of an oil refinery, awesome. On the outskirts of Moscow, hits several residential buildings, which of course is terribly ugly, but you know they're trying to bring the hurt home to Russians since, as I stated yesterday, this has become a war of punishment and cruelty toward Ukrainians by Putin, who is now just murdering civilians is wherever you can find them, absolutely disgusting and in a shocking transition that will endear us to no one. The one surprising mistake everyone makes with pancakes, and it's a transition. We can wait until I to the break. We don't eat pancakes anymore, what almost never, because that's too Carby's pancakes.
Speaker 3: Pancakes are one of the girls. Why be alive? Why be alive?
Speaker 7: I'll have an omelet plase with pancakes.
Speaker 5: As my doctor said to me, you've dipped your baby tow in the first inch of the kiddie pool of diabetes. So careful their son, They said, yeah, yeah, it's just it's the glucose test is a little high, and he said, just you don't want.
Speaker 7: To keep going down that road. So I'm lit for me, but it's a surprising mistake. Blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Pancakes coming up, Armstrong and getty.
Speaker 9: Don't you ever ever worry about the local scope again?
Speaker 10: Okay, didn't have a good experience, so I wrote a bad review. I didn't think nothing of it until she reminded me of it.
Speaker 7: She just saw it to me.
Speaker 10: Touched my torso three times. She knocked the phone out of my hand and pretty much destroyed the back of it, kicked it under my car.
Speaker 3: She touched my torso three times.
Speaker 7: Oh, torso touched her how much?
Speaker 3: For four times?
Speaker 5: This is an Alabama business owner and her husband.
Speaker 7: Who got a couple of tour three.
Speaker 5: I think some really bad reviews for their brand new ice cream shop from some dude murdered him online, and so they sought him out and we're gonna beat him down over.
Speaker 7: It, well or something. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: So let's see in the cell phone video, which I keep trying to watch, but it's so fraught with pop up ads and crap I never get through it.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Here here's some of the video.
Speaker 5: She says, I'm mad because I busted my ass at something and you think you're gonna run it into the ground. He says, obviously you have some mental issues that would cause you to get mad that I.
Speaker 3: Left the review on your restaurant. Mallory that's the woman's name, says three times.
Speaker 5: Okay, it was a bitch move. He says, I could do whatever I want. You shouldn't, though it would be in your best interest not to do. You understand what are you gonna do about it? You'll find out soon enough. You never had your torso touched three times?
Speaker 7: Because I'll touch it.
Speaker 5: And the owner's husband, Ryan, shows up to the scene. The cell phone video shows the owner inching closer to Smith. She assaulted me, touched my torso three times, Smith said, and she knocked the phone out of my hand as we heard blah blah blah. The woman was arrested Thursday and charges of harassment criminal mischief. Her husband Ryan also arrested for a harassment. They've since been released from jail. No, I see this is who's the a hole here? Isn't that the point of this sort of story?
Speaker 3: Right? A? M?
Speaker 5: I eah t A yeah, I need to know him all more about why did she say three times?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 3: Was he like just hammering this business in an unjustified fashion? Well did he goday their business which they'd risked their time, money and effort into building. Well what was this complaint? Does the place suck? Well they didn't say in this crappy, crappy news article. All the questions everybody has are unaddressed in this stinking pile of this cone full of bad journalism. Well, I feel like you're so angry that if the writer was here, you'd touch their torso most.
Speaker 5: Please, I kick our cell phone right under the car. How bad was that ice cream?
Speaker 1: Well, you know.
Speaker 3: It's if the guy is only trying to hurt your business that sucks. I wouldn't fight him over it, but i'd be mad. But you get to be unhappy with a ice cream store for whatever reason you're not happy about an ice cream store.
Speaker 5: Well, you're arguing a hypothetical case because we don't know what happened thanks to this two scoops of idiocy masquerading as a news story.
Speaker 3: This is just terrible. Did it have the sprinkles of malevolence on top? We don't know, right?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: Or the sincere sauce of dissatisfaction, the fudge of befuddling, the tie to stop now, So if you could get.
Speaker 3: So there's a are you familiar with cold Stone and Crimery? It's of course. I've never had one of their signature things, have you? Are you familiar with those they've gotten years and years? Oh my god, they're so over the top. I mean they're away over the top. They're like thirteen hundred calories. And there's different versions you can get, like a peanut butter one and it's got peanut butter cups and chunks and thudd them. Then it's just a I've always wanted to get one, and I ever have. I was telling the kids the other day because we got a new one not far from us, that someday I'm gonna get one, but I gotta get it like middle of the day and not eat anything else that day to like, you know, come close to breaking even for the day.
Speaker 5: Oh and there's nothing that like a giant dish of ice cream to make you feel like getting in the gym.
Speaker 3: Or doing anything other than hurling yourself in front of a.
Speaker 7: Bus right just lying around moaning.
Speaker 3: Uh So, but I don't know well, okay, yeah, you're right. We need more details to make any comments on this.
Speaker 5: Right, right, it's very frustrating, very crappy. So you got a golden stack of pancakes, slick with butter, dripping with syrup. It's one of the best breakfasts you can have on a weekend. I need you know what, I just got to have a cheat day. I will, I will take an extra long power walk, I will lift some weights. I gotta have a stack of pancakes.
Speaker 3: Oh, myself, are so good.
Speaker 5: But Jack, not all those pancakes reach those burnished heights you're looking for. Note to self, use the term burnished more whatever it means. Some are flat, some are pale and spongy. Some burn on the outside and stay raw.
Speaker 7: In the middle.
Speaker 5: Secret to consistently perfect pancakes lies in a few simple but crucial moves.
Speaker 3: I've never been able to make great pancakes. I mean, because a pretty good pancakes still pretty darn good, especially with butter and syrup. Sure, but I've never made great pancakes. Here it is.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna tell you how. There's an old chestnut that I'd never heard before that the first pancake is for the dog.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a good one.
Speaker 7: That's because you haven't let the batter rest.
Speaker 5: So the first few pancakes turn out too thin with the batter running all over the pan.
Speaker 3: It's like hitting wrong.
Speaker 5: Letting the batter rest fixes this, giving the flower time to hydrate and a better chance to thicken.
Speaker 3: Oh okay.
Speaker 5: It also lets the leaveners baking soda baking powder fully dissolved and disperse, so.
Speaker 3: You get an even rise sweet spot. Now you're gonna have to hold off for a minute, ten to thirty minutes on the counter. Oh I've never done that. Okay, so that's the key. But the batter will keep in the fridge from up to forty eight hours. Not making free make your batter. Not making pancake makes steat pancakes two days from.
Speaker 5: Now or or you know the sweet spot ten to thirty minutes on the counter. So that's one second. One is you're not using acid like butter milk. A great pancake batter is a chemistry equation acid like butter milk, lemon juice or vinegar plus a bass Baking soda equals lift when baking soda comes into contact with an acidic ingredient. It produces carbon dioxide carbon dioxide bubbles, and those bubbles are what make the pancakes light and fluffy. Without the acid in the batter, the baking soda is inert. You're left wondering why your pancakes came out dense.
Speaker 3: Okay, I might try that this weekend.
Speaker 5: And yes, you can make pancakes with water instead of milk, which Judy and I try a fair amount when we were trying to lose weight. Wait, but don't the fat and protein and milk also the butter and the eggs is part what part of what makes a pancake pancake?
Speaker 3: Yep, boy, pancakes are good. I just got these pancakes from a restaurant called pancakes, egg, et cetera.
Speaker 2: It's that kind of a play on words.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Mitt, Natural comedian Bramin, So once again in this sort of jarring transition that endears us to no one. Let's go back to the mo ou wow wow from ice cream. This is the bacon of conflict.
Speaker 3: It would appear doing a little research on chat GPT that what jd Vance said is true. The Golf States have praised this deal that the Trump team has put together around Iran, and they did not like the JCPOA under Obama. I've got a bunch of quotes from various Golf states, so they did not like the j c POA. They do like this deal. What jd Vance said is accurate. There with the caveat, Joe pointed out that maybe the Golf states are saying nice things about this because they realize if you bad mouth Trump's plan, He's going to really really make your life difficult. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I came across the story recently, and I've got it around here somewhere, but it'd take too long to find. This conservative organization which has been beloved by people on the right side of the aisle for many, many, many years. They came out, Oh there it is, Damn I found it. They came out the Liberty Justice Center, came out against Trump's tariffs. They sued on behalf of a bunch of businesses, and they won, and all of their donors fled them, and they've gone into a defensive crouch because Trump. Now they're persona non grata because they went up against Trump, and it's done them terrible, terrible damage. Doing from a free market perspective, exactly the right thing.
Speaker 7: So yeah, Trump's vengeance is terrible.
Speaker 5: And I just it's like the hostage saying, no, I'm being treated well. When I hear the Gulf States say they like the agreement, I don't know whether to take them seriously or not.
Speaker 3: I just don't. I don't know how well. I guess I should know by now. It's been a decade of Trump. Trump moves the goalposts a lot, which might be just smart. Maybe that's what business guys are used to doing. Here's what I wanted to do. Here's where we are today on that effort. What's the best It's just like investing, doesn't matter what the stock was a month ago or a year ago. You don't stick with it hoping it gets back to there. What would you buy it at eighty? I bought it at one hundred? No wrong? Would you buy it today at this price?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Or no?
Speaker 3: Is the only question? And that might be the way he looks at every single deal. But it's it's amazing to have said at one point unconditional surrender, have those words come out of your mouth, and then have the agreement that apparently is going to be the thing now where they get to keep their rockets. They get to enrich some uranium because they Wow, we can't tell them not to have a domestic enrichment program. That's not fair. They have violated international rules about trying to get a nuclear weapon for years. They lie. So yes, because they lied about that, you can deny them a domestic uranium I durishment program. But he's pretending you can't because they're dictating the terms in this war that we apparently lost. But I can't believe he got the words unconditional surrender to come out of his mouth and now is agreeing to this. I'd be too embarrassed. Yeah, two comments number one.
Speaker 5: The first uh, And this is long long bothered me about Trump. I think he doesn't value things. Well, I know he doesn't value various things the way I do. And so the long term need to keep her on from getting a nuke has now gotten way small and in the distance compared with the need to open up the straight and get the world economy back going. And that's too much pain. I'll be dead soon. It doesn't matter, you know. That could be his analysis. On the other hand, having thought for several minutes about all the audio, we played, a JD vance earlier.
Speaker 3: There's only one question here.
Speaker 7: Is he right?
Speaker 5: Is Trump Wright that this generation of Iranian leaderships is different and they're actually ready to do business? That's the entire question. If he answer yes, all this will work beautifully. If the answer is no, this will be an unmitigated disaster.
Speaker 3: Well. I have a feeling it wasn't an accident that the Wall Street Journal, their big Sunday front page piece was about the new leader of the IRGC. I have a feeling they saw this coming. They knew what the chatter was behind the scenes. No, no, no, this new Republican National Guard Revolutionary Guard. They're different actors. So the Wall Street Journal does a big piece on this guy and didn't I didn't read it, but from what I understand from what you said and reading about it, they portray him as more hardcore than anybody that they've ever had.
Speaker 5: He's very hardcore at least, yeah, yeah, absolutely dedicated to the cause being Islamism and taking over the world.
Speaker 3: And I don't know if you can wrap your head around this, but there's a chance he might pretend that he's a new, higher minded, more benevolent type sure, and then turn out not to actually be right.
Speaker 7: Right, so as the hammer ready to fall.
Speaker 3: You're right, that is the whole question. Is this a different crowd. I think it sounds childish to say about a regime that's been doing what they've been doing for fifty years to say no, no, no, they've decided that was a bad idea, and it's really cool. Jad said. You know what's cool about this is that they've decided it was a bad idea to chant death to America and burn you US flag is every single day for fifty years, and so now they're going to be our friends.
Speaker 5: That is cool. Stop smiling. This is serious business. He's got the.
Speaker 3: Smile of and this aluminum siding will lower your bills, it'll beautify your home.
Speaker 5: Stop smiling so much, Jadie, it's starting put me off.
Speaker 3: He says. It was a smile. No, the car's supposed to make that noise. Everything's fine. Sign right here. Yeah, Yeah, we'll finish strong next.
Speaker 1: Arm Strong and Getty.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much.
Speaker 8: Congratulations President Obama and Michelle Wow.
Speaker 3: Who was that? Christina Aguilera man, she has got a big voice. We're watching Don't Look Up the other Day, the movie where she plays the insipid pop star, which is what she is? Then she for she weighs like ninety pounds. How does a voice like that come out of her? AnyWho? Yeah? The uh the man a lineup of acts for Obama's opening of his library today, which if you if you haven't seen any of this the way they're handling it on like ms and ms now, oh it's vomit inducing. Yeah, they're just they're they're the combination of the Pope and Jesus and George Washington all coming together as the most important Maya Angelo, the most important person who's ever lived, ever in their ever in the history of the planet, is right there in front of us. It's a it's like it's a combination of that that always existed around Obama to a certain level, amplified exponentially by their hatred.
Speaker 7: Of now yeah yeah, and oh they're just.
Speaker 3: So funny Bono singing, Springsteen singing the biggest acts that still live on the planet. It's just all it's so over the top.
Speaker 7: That the worshipfulness of it.
Speaker 3: All talk and the amount of money spent on the library, like the manipulative pony the is like what you'd spend to build a football stadium an NFL stadium, it's just whatever. Speaking of presidents, So there's been a lot of knocking of the new reflecting pool. So Trump redid the pool, the bottom of the pool and everything like that. Now every news channel has got a story about how the water's green. If you own a swimming pool, you've had this happen before. Sometimes the stuff gets out of balance, the water turns green. You put in a couple of pills and it's fine. Again, it's not a big deal. No, I had my pool turned green shortly I became a pool owner for the first time in my life. He was like, oh my god. They said, no, it's probably they've thrown a couple of pills and it goes away.
Speaker 5: I don't remember when Obama used to bring people down to the water and baptize them to save their souls.
Speaker 7: Oh no, that was Jesus. Sorry, Johnny Tanks fixed up.
Speaker 3: Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty.
Speaker 7: Let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew.
Speaker 2: To wrap up today.
Speaker 5: There has met Michael Angelow pressing the buttons in the control room.
Speaker 3: Michael hit it.
Speaker 8: I guess the Iranians have agreed to put a carpool lane in the Straight of.
Speaker 2: Horm moves.
Speaker 3: Diamond Lane Jack final thought for us, Yeah, well, the proof will be in the pudding. Is that what they say? Is that the same?
Speaker 7: The proof is in the pudding.
Speaker 3: Yes, And the pudding is soon when they opened the Straight of Horror moves and Iran starts getting money and they start negotiating around the nuclear weapons. So we'll know very soon whether this was a good deal or not. It's not like we have to wait a long time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, although I disagreeing that they might decide to lay low for a month or two months or six mon.
Speaker 3: Which reads it was a bad deal, which means it was a bad deal automatically.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but we do not know.
Speaker 3: If they're not negotiating in good faith. Right away, we know it's a bad deal.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'll know what they are.
Speaker 3: Trump's gonna come out and say we've agreed, We've agreed to extend it for sixty more days. Boom, it was a bad deal if that happened.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh, that's a certainty that will happen. Nothing will be resolved in sixty days.
Speaker 3: Armstrong and Getty repic and but another grueling for our workday. So many people who thinks so little time. Good armstrong Ingeddy dot com. Check out the superstore. There's so much great ang swag. A T shirt that expresses your point of view and helps keep everybody on the team. Mail bag get armstrong in geeddy dot com is the email address. Awesome See tomorrow, God Bless America.
Speaker 4: I'm Strong and Catchy.
Speaker 6: There's a fantastic podcast that you gotta listen to every day.
Speaker 10: It's got Jack and Joe, Katie and Colangelo.
Speaker 3: It's called I'm Strong and Giddy on demand. Subscribe now wherever you download your podcast.
Speaker 7: Arm Strong and Geddy. On the end, Armstrong and Getty