Speaker 1: Busting with the boys presents Slips and Picks five hundred, led by retired Diamond level network marketer Chat Savage, money Interpreter of the Year, runner of William Gecko, Theodore the Mule Jenkins.
Speaker 2: With diversity and failing college dropouts who.
Speaker 3: Get no hoes the interns.
Speaker 4: You're watching the sm P five.
Speaker 1: Hundred, not the stock market one.
Speaker 5: Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to Slips and Picks. I'm your host, Chet Savage, alongside me as always Willie Gecko and to his left, Theodore Mule Jenkins aka Michael Blackson. What's going on with the glove there?
Speaker 3: Brother?
Speaker 6: When you get you get tea time. Remember that you get these units. You get t time, Baby.
Speaker 5: Get units, you get tea times. Let's go to the interns real quick for a recap of last week. And I think if you bet with us last week, it'll be pleasantly surprised. With all three of these gentlemen here, Thank you, gentlemen.
Speaker 7: Another impressive week by the three of you, truly inspiring stuff. Once again, you have all made it off of the enemy list for a week. But it comes for everybody, so please be weary of that. Chet went nine and five on the week, Get Go eight and five and the Mule nine and five. So a lot of consistency, a lot of good things to look forward to.
Speaker 2: Back to you guys in the studio.
Speaker 5: All right, thank you in turn as always, you guys for the love.
Speaker 3: Thank you guys for the love. Appreciate your love. The winning streak. Since I had the down week when I was out of the office, you.
Speaker 5: Really come back in a big way the last year.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, I feel good about it. Again.
Speaker 8: This is a marathon, it's not a sprint. You got to be patient. You have to lean into the discomfort, and we're here to make some money. We've been doing that collectively for the past few weeks. Indee, the Mule, he's yeah, he's goaded right now.
Speaker 3: He's the king. He's the king.
Speaker 5: He's gooded. I don't have a problem with it at all.
Speaker 3: Me neither.
Speaker 5: The glove thing makes me a little unomfortable, but I can get past that. Let's get into a buy er selles segment. I'm gonna give these gentlemen four games. They're gonna tell me who they're taking and why they're taking. They can eat the under the overthing and bet this game however they want. The first game we're gonna look into is the San Francisco forty nine Ers at the Jacksonville Jaguars. The forty nine Ers at this point are favored at minus three, but they've dropped the last three games they play coming out of a bye Got go who you're gonna go with this game?
Speaker 8: And why both teams on a bye week. I like the Niners because they're healthy. I think before they drop three, right, we talked about you've alluded to it as well. You know they're not needing Kiddle to score, They're not needing to use all these weapons because youve.
Speaker 3: Got Debo, you got Christian McCaffrey.
Speaker 8: And when you look at CMC and I got some nice data points here before they dropped their before they dropped their last three. CMC's touching the rock twenty five times, twenty three, twenty three, twenty seven to twenty one in the last three games now, and he's been a little unhealthy. He's touched the ball fourteen touches, fifteen carries twelve. CMC is now healthy. You're gonna get him the rock. You got de Bo back, you got Trent Williams back. I like them in Jacksonville. The question you have to ask is where San Francisco week? It's through the air Trevor Lawrence. He could have a big day ahead of him. But I like the boys to get back on track. I don't think they lose four in a row. I just don't.
Speaker 3: I'm not buying it.
Speaker 5: You believe boys out West.
Speaker 3: I believe in the boys out West.
Speaker 5: I gotta cut to that humidity down in Jacksonville. Mill, Where are you going this game? Brother?
Speaker 2: Man? You know, let me give you something.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 6: Jaguars is six and two against the spread and the forty nine ers is four and four.
Speaker 3: Yes the spread, time out, timeout, time out? Where's the historic data?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: You're a history teach.
Speaker 2: Yeah you're the Hey look that's next week.
Speaker 3: You know. I signed up for social studies. I want to learn about what going on.
Speaker 5: They're the favorite teacher.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm gonna get you all.
Speaker 5: That in your class.
Speaker 3: They played one hundred and thirty times.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they're sixty five and sixty five.
Speaker 5: Yes with that hit, yo, that nine and five hit?
Speaker 4: History lesson what?
Speaker 2: But like I said, they the Jaguars is six and two against the spread. Against the spread, they.
Speaker 6: Sicken two The forty nine ers are four and four right now against the spread, and they've been they owed three after they lost to Dallas.
Speaker 2: Is it the is it the Dallas? Is it the Dallas? White red Tail, bluetowel, whatever the hell they can tell White.
Speaker 5: Take the opposite of good luck, Chuck, like you're not gonna find your wedding after you fuck Chuck. Write that movie with Think Cook.
Speaker 3: It's a great Yeah, right.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 3: That's the opposite.
Speaker 5: I'm just trying to help you get there.
Speaker 4: That's why we work together.
Speaker 5: That's why they were breaking out. But they beat Dallas in a big way. He should they lost to Dallas.
Speaker 2: You the forty nine ers, what's that yet since then?
Speaker 4: So I'm going Jaguars.
Speaker 3: With that being said, so you're really going data heavy, and yeah.
Speaker 5: Jaguars, I love the data heavy. Let me give you a little dat of myself, dude. When they have Deebo Samuels, when Deebo Samuel is healthy, they're actually four and one against the spread in the full game. Since he's been gone, they've dropped three since then against the spread, and that's what's making them four and four. Now, you want a little history of these games had to head the forty nine ers or four to o. Again, it's Jacksonville Jaguars, and I believe the first time they played was two thousand and nine. It was December and their four and zero gets a spread against Jacksonville. I think Jacksonville is a real team. I think they're probably gonna win the AFC South at this point. They're they're crushing there.
Speaker 3: They're good team.
Speaker 5: But health is wealth, baby, And I think with the forty nine ers, when you're put together the way the forty nine ers are, you're going to win that game and you're gonna cover the spread of minus three. So I'm gonna get going.
Speaker 4: I feel like they're both healthy.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a battlestro That's why the line.
Speaker 3: Said, rocks ready, Rocks ready, and brock.
Speaker 8: There's a lot of stuff that gets thrown out about a lot of people. A lot of people are the vessel for that voice. We're rocking with you, rock party. Time to get blocked up this week. That's belt, that's our guy.
Speaker 5: Just messengers, like the people that have said those things on this channel, just a messenger, just as it's just one, just one messenger. I get what you're saying here. All right, let's move on to the Browns. They are playing Baltimore Ravens at the Ravens. The Ravens are favored right now at minus six as Lamar Jackson him are the Ravens contenders. Deshaun Watson comes back, has a big game and does really well. How's he doing? How's he how's he gonna do well?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What are you thinking? I mean, you're you're I feel like you're more of the Ravens guy this year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean you have been.
Speaker 4: Yeah I am. I'm Ravens this year right now. But I'll give you again. Let me give you what.
Speaker 6: The Ravens are against the spread. They five and three against the spread. The Browns are four to three and one against the spread. So with that being said, Cravens, they be Ravens.
Speaker 4: The stats to Ravens, Ravens.
Speaker 3: Why do you like the Ravens stas?
Speaker 6: I just think the Ravens is playing well. With Lamar, they got the team going. He's controlling the game very well. The offense is putting points on the board, and the defensive controlling the game. So at the end of the day, I'm just gonna have to say the Ravens is gonna get it done against the Browns, especially they playing in Baltimore.
Speaker 4: That's that's the hell mm hmm. Yeah.
Speaker 3: When you look Balmore, Yeah, and when you look at the last game. They beat Cleveland twenty eight.
Speaker 4: To three, the last game.
Speaker 3: But I like the Browns.
Speaker 8: I like the Browns. I like so maybe the Ravens get away with a win. I just think it's a lot of points. I like the Browns. The theme of the year has been what Miles Garrett this defense? Who's the common denominated all this? Jim Schwartz And I think that if anybody can can game plan and kind of handle the Ravens offense, it would be Jim Schwartz.
Speaker 3: And uh, I like the Browns. I like the Browns.
Speaker 8: Man Watson played better last week, I knows against the Cardinals, but they played better. They went to a Z they shut them out. I like the Browns to keep it close. Man, Maybe the Ravens get away with the win. The Ravens team right now is reminded me of that. The off reminded me of the offense that y'all beat And was it twenty nineteen? Yeah, where they're when they have momentum and they're winning like it's it's tough to slow them down.
Speaker 3: Uh, But I'm going with the Browns. I like I like it.
Speaker 8: I like Bill All had in the run game. I think they get it going. They control the clock a little bit. It's gonna be it's gonna be a grimy game. I think I see it as a field goal game. I'm going Browns to cover.
Speaker 5: I think it's gonna be a grimy game, and I think both teams are gonna hit the ground a lot. That's gonna be a fast game. This game is gonna be finished before all the other games in that time slow, It's gonna be finished. I agree with the stats, but I also agree that you should go with the Browns at plus six. Deshaun Watson nineteen to thirty two andundred nineteen yards and two touchdown. Last we sat out the entire fourth quarter. That's three quarters of work right there, man.
Speaker 4: Cardinals.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Cardinals came back and it's like he was a bomb.
Speaker 4: The quarterback. Who he's a bomb?
Speaker 3: Who was a quarterback?
Speaker 4: Who knows exactly?
Speaker 5: But quarterbacks don't play quarterbacks. Quarterbacks play defense. And the Cardinals defenses aren't that great, but Deshaun Watson came back from a shoulder injury and looks a whole lot better. Here's where I think the real play.
Speaker 3: Is in this defense for the Ravens is nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're nice, to be honest.
Speaker 5: That and that brings me to my point. Browns are three four and one versus the total. Ravens are three and six versus the total. This is an under game.
Speaker 3: What is the over under?
Speaker 5: Thirty eight and half points.
Speaker 4: I ain't even touching it.
Speaker 5: It's thirty eight and a half points. I feel comfortable knowing that these guys are gonna It's gonna be a ground and pound type game. Both defenses are stout. Jim Schwartz, you talked about twent twenty nineteen Titans. He was consulting for the Titans. When we were able to scheme Lamar Jackson. They get a little bit of tape on him a couple of weeks ago when they played him, they got dummied by the Ravens. Now they come back going to their own house with the opportunity to fix those mistakes. They've gone, They've gone to the film, They've looked at it, said, hey make him go east and west don't let him go north and south. This is an undergame. This is thirty eight and a half and I'm going to take the Browns as well at plus six. I'm telling you, I think that's the move there.
Speaker 6: Odell gonna have a game. He got finally got in the end zone, got his feet. Well watch, he's feeling healthy, man, I'm telling you, Odell.
Speaker 3: You back on Odell.
Speaker 5: I mean he was playing, you know he was.
Speaker 2: He wasn't healthy. He's playing real slow.
Speaker 5: He's been healthy in five years, no disrespect. I love it. I think it was fantastic. But it's like he's in a ball.
Speaker 6: Got to say that you that's true. He ain't been healthy. So at the end of the day, you know he's healthy.
Speaker 3: Five in Flowers is a monster Flowers right now.
Speaker 8: And then there in that three hundred pounds full back Carr car Jesus Christ, no problem, Yeah night, He'll be through a straw.
Speaker 5: If Will Compton is playing in this game, that's what you're doing. First play the game.
Speaker 3: The lead replacements you may watch out he cut them, kill everybody. Three hundred pounds catch Let's let's.
Speaker 5: Say the next game, boys, do you all right? Radio Saints Saints are favorite of minus two and a half. They're playing at the Vikings Kirk Cousins Achilles. Josh Dobbs comes in last week bit of a controversy. In turn, Jack myself told Geto Dobbs isn't playing, You're an idiot. Don't take the over in the game. Don't take the over the game. What my boy do said a little s O. Wes told the OC, you know, let Dobbs spin it. What happens, there's an injury in the first quarter. I heard they're faking it. Actually, Josh Dobbs comes in says, this is what the kadence is gonna be. And they got the headset the going no huddle so that they can talk a little bit longer. And Josh Dobbs plays a hell of a game, can't he repeat? Being an underdog at home versus the Saints.
Speaker 3: Getto You might as well finish your thoughts the Vikings will.
Speaker 5: I was trying to set up a nice question there, a nice fun question we can all kind of jump into, but we can get into this. Listen, when the Saints are favored by two and a half or more, they're six and one versus.
Speaker 3: Spread, what are they what are they favored by this week and a half? Half do and a half. I don't do math, Josh.
Speaker 5: Letters do letters. We don't do numbers unless I mean algebra.
Speaker 3: You throw a letter in there, I'll get letter that X plus b.
Speaker 5: Remember the graft doing that. I failed that class twice. Um, I'm going Vikings.
Speaker 4: You're going Vikings. Will let me give you something? Go ahead?
Speaker 3: This is why I show up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just sull my guys out there with a portfolio with me. This is why they show up, because we do.
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter how we get them.
Speaker 3: Tell them the comment that they love your data. To love your data, like say it in the comments.
Speaker 8: Tell them, tell the camera say if you love my data, comment I love the meals data.
Speaker 4: You heard what he said, so comment you love my data?
Speaker 5: Horny, it's that some ear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jack, it's November. So the Saints are two five and one right now against the spread.
Speaker 4: That's terrible.
Speaker 5: That's not what they are. They're two six and one.
Speaker 4: No, they're two five and one, two six and one.
Speaker 8: Maybe maybe you jumped in a later game, like another game on top early.
Speaker 5: Also, I'm looking at my data now. I don't think there's been nine games playing. Way, No, they played nine games. Yeah, they're two six and one.
Speaker 3: That's all right, Hey, stay focused.
Speaker 6: I read this offline, so if it's wrong, and then the Bikes, like, I mean what I said, where we at.
Speaker 2: The Bikers is five three and one right now.
Speaker 6: So with that being said, with Doves back there spinning the rocks, Tennessee's finest.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a good pull. You're saying, best quarterback in Tennessee ball. You're saying that right now.
Speaker 8: I've been arguably, arguably arguably to ever play the game of football.
Speaker 4: I don't think so. But he willed to get the job done. You know what I'm saying. I like this guy.
Speaker 6: I'm going Vikings man, Vikings all day, get it done against the Saints. Even though the Saints got great defense, I still feel like the Vikings got that momentum behind him.
Speaker 5: So you're saying the Vikings are gonna get done.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Are you saying Vikings money line? Here? No?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I like the Vikings.
Speaker 8: Saints haven't covered in the last six games. Versus an NFC opponent, Josh Dobbs. If I had a trimmer here right now, I'd shave my eyebrows. I like the culture going on right now on the Vikings. You have a situation where Kirk goes down, Dopps comes in. Everybody's kind of wondering what's happening. We talked about it last week. Quizonberry, he had to step in the moment before the game, shout out, David Lee.
Speaker 3: He had to be a glass eater.
Speaker 8: You got fox, Old guys, you come into that locker room after beating a decent Atlanta team. The wives are high, They're wearing Kirko shirts, They're singing Creed, they're playing Creed in his absence. Dobbs is killing it. The boys are feeling good right now. They're trying to build momentum. They will build on that offensive concept because you know what, they had to be vanilla with Dobbs. I like the Vikings. In the Saints, they couldn't. They couldn't step on the throats of the Bears when they had every opportunity to. They only beat him twenty four to seventy. We're talking about the Bears here. That's why I like the Vikings. And they're at Minnesota. I love the Vikings.
Speaker 4: I think they got.
Speaker 5: That's fine.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying this support I'm just saying this, but you have to say about less hair more.
Speaker 4: No, he said he was gonna shave his eyebrows.
Speaker 3: I said, yeah, to support, support, to support.
Speaker 5: To be on the trend of the dogs, Josh Dobbs continued, WILLI getto was saying that Josh Doobbs continues this trend, there's not going to be an eyebrown sight in the land of ten thousands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kirko out of there.
Speaker 5: You said Josh is taking over?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you think he's taking Kirk's job.
Speaker 5: Two days his hand and shoulder almost happened.
Speaker 2: Almost guy had two days and practice, got it done, Kirko.
Speaker 3: Could he do that?
Speaker 5: Yes, don't forget get go. Gecko was leading. Geo was leaning on Kirk Cousins over one.
Speaker 3: And a half thick.
Speaker 5: I know he hit, but they take that in too, so we're all going vikings. Yeah, and what was the triple A stat And I think all three hit last week?
Speaker 3: You saying when you're saying when they went on three it was Kirk's fault.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what, you.
Speaker 8: Don't want to take huge exposing it's always the quarterback fall.
Speaker 2: I've never been to the game where we lost and they hadn't been.
Speaker 4: The quarterback fall.
Speaker 2: Even if he threw seven touchdowns, we lost the game.
Speaker 4: Blame on the quarterback.
Speaker 5: Take a back breath real quick, sending herself off.
Speaker 4: Cowboys.
Speaker 5: Next game, all right, the next game is Giants at Dallas playing the Cowboys. Cowboys are favorite at sixteen and a half. This game opened up, Oh gosh, this game opened up Cowboys favorite at ten. And now it's not all the way to sixteen and a half.
Speaker 3: That money is getting loaded.
Speaker 5: That is getting a little bit wild.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 5: The Cowboys have shown history of beating the teams are supposed to be and covering the spread. The teams that are not supposed to beat the teams that actually have winning records, they lose. They don't do well. They had an opportunity to beat the Eagles last week, but we saw yet again time management, strategic play, and critical times with the Cowboys is the worst of all time. I'm not going to finish that thought. I'm gonna go to get go because you.
Speaker 3: Get go and keep it wrong.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna be real with you. I'm gonna be real with you right now. In my notes here sas minus ten, I felt very comfortable with the bet I was in a place. Now, look over at the sheet sitting here on Wednesdays, we're filming the show and it says sixteen and a half.
Speaker 3: Nerves A lot of points make you feel con That's what I mean this.
Speaker 8: You know, at first I kind of like, ah, Giants, sixteen and a half, that's way too many points.
Speaker 3: But this is not a situational football game. The Cowboys are great with the lead and.
Speaker 8: When they're having fun, any of us could probably be the quarterback this weekend for the Giants. The d line for the Dallas Cowboys be riding in on horseback versus Giants O line drinking their beer, taking their women.
Speaker 3: Michael Parsis, de Marcus Lawrence.
Speaker 8: They're gonna have They're gonna have a blast going against that piece together offensive line. I'm taking Dallas with sixteen and a half.
Speaker 3: I got them covering. You can see its being They beat a forty to nothing in the first go. You can see this again thirty to three. You do the math.
Speaker 2: Sixteen quarterback in next week.
Speaker 5: Tyra Taylor, Right, mobile quarterbacks are always a little iffy. Yeah, but that that Broh Wallers, that's all you need to hear.
Speaker 8: Like Tyro Tyrod is Souid. Tyrod is a He's a solid and capable backup. But you look at what happened against the Raiders last week, like that old line is pieced together.
Speaker 3: Bro, I'm talking the right tackles, the third shringer. He just signed their three.
Speaker 5: Just to say something to that real quick. The Raiders, they fire upstairs, they fire their head coach, and they go and they do what every team does when an interim head coach comes on. They win. They won a game, and all of a sudden, there's a culture change. It's just a new spark. I don't know if the Raiders are going to keep winning.
Speaker 3: We're not talking about that, I know, But I'm saying, like I'm talking about how.
Speaker 5: The Raider is it because the Giants played bad, or the Raiders just had a new spark for that week because.
Speaker 4: They had sport.
Speaker 3: The Giants suck.
Speaker 5: The Jones is out Who has said, so you're going, you're going Cowboys?
Speaker 3: Cowboys sixteen and a half? Are you going?
Speaker 4: Cowboys?
Speaker 5: Cowboys?
Speaker 4: Sixteen Cowboys?
Speaker 3: The s P tracker out there, I know, I know, I know more than seventy.
Speaker 5: Now Giants are thirty second in the league in yards per game, the thirty second league passing yards per game, and they're thirty second league in points per game. So you're going all things pointing. All things are pointing.
Speaker 2: The Cowboys is five and three against the spread, I know, and.
Speaker 5: The Cowboys are averaging thirty seven points.
Speaker 4: Per game game. I know they only one time they went over.
Speaker 5: All right, yes, I mean all right, all right, decisions made, decisions made.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go money line though.
Speaker 3: Huh God, damn it, Bro, We're not.
Speaker 8: It's sixteen and a half points, that is, You're going money line because that's the most last I've ever heard.
Speaker 4: In my life to win. Baby, that's it.
Speaker 5: But I'm not keeping track of records, just our records. We're talking about units. If you take a team, for.
Speaker 8: The love of God, find those odds, Bro, money line by sixteen and a half, we're gonna lose all the borro aud in front of hes got it's crazy.
Speaker 5: Fifteen.
Speaker 3: You gotta place fifteen just to win one hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: No, the lady, you have to say, you're joking right now? Yeah, I say you're a kidding.
Speaker 4: Yeah, We're going to spread all right.
Speaker 5: Cowboys across the board.
Speaker 3: Already jumping one on to there.
Speaker 5: We're gonna take we gotta take a break. We're gonna take a break. We're gonna you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you're not getting units with no we were talking.
Speaker 4: That was just a fuck off.
Speaker 3: That was ating to get me worked out. Good good on you because that did.
Speaker 5: We're gonna take a break. When we come back. We're gonad our part parlay segment to Bet the Boys pla plus et f fs. We need to cool down before we get get after boys. We'll be back where after these messages.
Speaker 3: Guys have ideas, Now what do we do it for Merch this week?
Speaker 9: I don't know, dude, I actually have no idea, And I wish.
Speaker 5: It was just like a way we could get inside of the consumer's head.
Speaker 1: We scan cigars on a polo, Yeah, inter just a way to like clant the seed inside their heads.
Speaker 2: As imagine if we could like hypnotize in the.
Speaker 3: Customer Byron Merch, buy o Merch Byron Merch.
Speaker 5: Bye bye, bye, bye bye. Welcome back to Slips and Picks. This is where we get into our parlay segment. The first semen is going to be Bet the Boys Index parlay. We're gonna take player prop bets, blot them up together and give you something nice to unwrap on Monday, Monday evening, after the whole week is over. Get go. We're gonna start with you. Who are you taking this weekend?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 4: Brother?
Speaker 3: I love bye week? He's healthy now.
Speaker 8: Christian McCaffrey at Jacksonville. Anytime touchdown, We're going Christian McCaffrey, the Great White Hope.
Speaker 3: I Am going to cemc anytime touchdown? Baby the streak.
Speaker 8: A matter of fact, I think he breaks a record when he scores this weekend. He's breaking a record for a touchdown streak.
Speaker 5: If you don't do a fucking chicken dance, Christian, we need the chicken. Do the chicken dance.
Speaker 3: Jesus imagine he scores and he just what Klian duc Dan.
Speaker 5: We're talking about pick, We're talking about Christian's gonna score and he's gonna hit the chick chef for a week, chick chef for.
Speaker 3: A week for a week. Who you going with for? You bet the boys? Parlay delay or barrel.
Speaker 4: Barrel over one and a half? Tab baby Hello?
Speaker 3: Then Justin Jefferson, that's that get back?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, who are you gonna take?
Speaker 3: I got a good one for you.
Speaker 5: People are watching this be like, why are they so upset? Why are things happening? The mule on here, Yeah, the mule took Christian mccaffre. Anytime touchdown in the sheet get office is all that, and then the mules stow Joe Burrow over one and a.
Speaker 3: Half TVs for me, Jared Golf Chargers here.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm taking Jared Goff over one and a half against the Chargers. I mean it's a good pick. It's not as safe as Joe.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 5: Three of them was good. I ain't gonna yeah, BUTMC is locked but that was locked down.
Speaker 4: I needed a great white home Monday.
Speaker 5: Monday night, I get on the computer and I go look at it. I go to put it in Christop McAffrey. Anytime touchdown, Meal has already been there hours.
Speaker 3: You lost last week with Tyreek kill Man.
Speaker 4: All white dues, so we all go hit.
Speaker 6: I noticed that every time we do all white Dudes, we hit when I make it, when I makes it up, salt and Pepper never hit.
Speaker 3: We get the Soul Patrol out there rolling again. We're we're sitting right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we got the.
Speaker 3: Soul Patrol parlay.
Speaker 4: We have never went.
Speaker 3: This is the soul patrol.
Speaker 5: This is the soul list Patrol parlay, this is patrol feet.
Speaker 3: They patrol, They patrol the soul no groove parlay. Okay, yeah whatever.
Speaker 5: Whatever, they patrol the I get it now. Hey, it took me a second. Patrol the soul parlor.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's funny. Good work, I go, good work, all right. The next thing we're gonna go to is our E T f F that stands for easy Team Favorite fun We're gonna take teams that are heavy favorites, move those points down, tease them down for you, and then put it into a parlay before anybody else go something. Going first, going Bengals money line that we're saying Bengals money line, Joe Burrow hopefully goes off for the Mules pick as well, one and a half touchdowns, they won four and oh they're four in a row. They're going to continue that process against the Texans this week.
Speaker 3: Geko Niners. I like the Niners. They're favored by what is it, three three, three and a half like that versus.
Speaker 8: They are away favorites and sets makes me feel a little bit uncomfortable, but I'm obviously rocking with them to cover.
Speaker 5: I like them. I like them.
Speaker 3: Money line Niners, money line for the et f fs.
Speaker 5: But you see what you did there? What we had one block we talked about the Niners and we wanted to keep them out, and then now we wanted to switch it to other teams. But you still want them the Niners pre production meeting.
Speaker 3: Niners.
Speaker 2: This is the Ett sign language.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 5: Oh the soul patrol.
Speaker 4: I'm going coats they playing? They playing?
Speaker 5: Uh Patriots, team's dead Dad?
Speaker 2: I thought was it? Was it a player yelling at at Belichick on the sideline.
Speaker 5: Forty one I think he was forty one is a four string number two?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was cussing him out all.
Speaker 3: The boys in the forties.
Speaker 5: Forty one, I don't know he he kind of good.
Speaker 4: Forty one.
Speaker 5: I don't know who that he got the long hair?
Speaker 4: Is the white boy with the long hair?
Speaker 5: I just I just know when I when I was around the boys during team scout team period and the linebackers were sitting in the corner, guys with forties would be getting busted up on because they got forty numbers. Yeah, that's where that comments coming from. I was going to do with forty one. He However, if he was yelling at Bill Belichick, he probably got cut.
Speaker 3: He probably yeah him, tell you what you're talking about the Patriot culture. That what the Patriots build.
Speaker 4: He's a.
Speaker 5: Look at look where he is in the depth chart. He started tackles on special teams.
Speaker 4: Oh on specialty. Oh okay.
Speaker 5: He yelling at Bill Belichick.
Speaker 6: He was promise you, bro, pulled the clip, pull the clip, put the clip up. But here we go coaches four and three against the spread, Patriots is two and seven, So I will be going coats coats, coats coats like yeah, because it's it's an easy team favorite.
Speaker 4: I don't need to do money line on.
Speaker 5: This one flip that you should do the money line.
Speaker 4: Because I make more every week. Now we're talking about units. So now it's half.
Speaker 5: One and a half.
Speaker 3: Now, okay, some money line.
Speaker 4: What's the money line?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, because we're doing the parlor.
Speaker 3: I can't you know. It's week ten, It's truly, it's it's every week. He's sixty percent, I know, but it's every week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, trust me, I'm good. Spread.
Speaker 5: This started when you left you know that, right, Yeah, when you were when you were at h Q. This is where this whole. I'm not doing the money line because it's easy, team favorite fun, which.
Speaker 4: It was a big thing.
Speaker 5: Bro it still is still doing it. Are you taking the money line and doing money?
Speaker 2: He's just taking He's taking money minus.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 5: Minus one and a half coats?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Better? Pretty god?
Speaker 8: That heads it's gone here for the entire parlay plus what plus through seventy six?
Speaker 3: Lock it in?
Speaker 4: Trust me? Man? All right?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: Uh I go them out here?
Speaker 3: You did you?
Speaker 5: I mean your numbers? You see you're sixty percent. You're I give you one on one right now. So I but but it scares me when you with the thought process you have. Obviously everybody gets there in their own ways, but that way is wild. We're gonna take a quick break when we come back. We're here a puppa dump box. Right after these messages, just keep.
Speaker 9: Striking out another holiday season, No hoes, No, what do we need to do at this point?
Speaker 4: MS, we'll give up.
Speaker 5: Just say I'm gonna go to Christmas riz here to get you pitches?
Speaker 2: How do we do that?
Speaker 4: And watch this?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: These sweaters are awesome.
Speaker 4: How do y'all feel?
Speaker 8: I feel razier than ever, let's see if well, I feel risier than ever.
Speaker 4: Say.
Speaker 6: You can find us at store dot barstool sports dot com slash Busting.
Speaker 5: With the Boards. Hey, we talk to some girls. Welcome back to slip some picks. We were doing our pump or dump segment. I'm gonna give these boys games and totals. They're gonna pump it, taking the over or dump it taking the under. The first game we're gonna look at is the Jets at the Raiders, Raiders New Life. Maybe maybe not, we don't know yet, but we know the energy is high. When Max Crosby is on Busting with the Boys on Tuesday afternoon, the total number on that game is thirty six and a half points. Neil pump. We're pumping that.
Speaker 4: Game, pumping it, pumping it. The Raiders got life.
Speaker 2: I feel like they're gonna show out the guy. The Jets I feel like can put points on the board too.
Speaker 3: If you sure that the data shows that, yeah, my data, Jets they can score. No they can't.
Speaker 4: They can.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm trying to I'm trying to feel good about I know, but but I like.
Speaker 8: The dumping this because I love the Jets defense Raiders. Yeah, they could have had that first game spark. I think they slowed down a little bit scoring wise. Again, they were playing the Giants last week, Like this is a Jets defense. I do think the Raiders win this game. Maybe I'm not fully sold on that, but neither team I don't think is gonna have enough to get over that thirty six and a half yet.
Speaker 5: Sure give him, give him the stat they haven't scored more than twenty points except.
Speaker 3: For yeah, yeah, yeah, so.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah.
Speaker 8: But but I'm saying the Raiders this, but again, the sable size. Now you're with Antonio Pierce. They scored thirty Yeah, but again, Josh Jacobs, he was going crazy. This Jets defense is different. Definitely, the Jets defense is nasty.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 8: If the Raiders win, this is gonna be like seventeen four four team. Jets aren't gonna score a lot of points, especially if they get behind in the game.
Speaker 3: Like last week. Chargers.
Speaker 8: Chargers, Yeah, they score special teams touchdown and Zach Wilson is not a quarterback who's gonna get you out of that hole.
Speaker 3: He's got to be a.
Speaker 5: Team that plays with the league and yeah, management, that's.
Speaker 3: Why I think it's gonna be. That's why think it's gonna be under.
Speaker 5: Rats are two and seven versus the totals. They're one and four in their last five, and the Jets are three and five versus the totals. This is a dumb game. This is a dumb game all the way.
Speaker 3: All right, it's take one hundred percent dump.
Speaker 5: It's one hundred percent ump.
Speaker 3: I shouldn't say that, we should never because we guarantee then it's over.
Speaker 5: Do you want to change you?
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 5: Commanders are at the Seahawks. Forty five and a half points is the total in that game. Seahawks, after an abysmal loss last week, absolutely got.
Speaker 3: Dog walked versus the Ravens. Didn't get put on the lease.
Speaker 5: A long ass playing flight back to Seattle. Forty five and a half points. Neil, you're on a you're crushing it. Go ahead, keep going dump Okay, I'm.
Speaker 3: Rocking with him.
Speaker 8: Dump Yeah, go ahead. I was just gonna say, I think the Commanders score a little bit. Seahawks get back on track some, but it's forty five and a half. Like I think at Seattle, the defense will learn from some of their you know, some of their bullshit last week. Yeah, I'm dumping.
Speaker 5: I think Sam Howe's made a big jump in the last couple of weeks. The last two games, he's had three hundred and twenty five yards and three hundred and ninety seven yards the point totals in the last two games. Versus the Eagles, they scored thirty one and versus the Pats they scored twenty points. And that's Wall going one in four in the red zone. That's awful. The Commanders sell away their entire defensive stars right Montes' sweat gun. They'd give him a bag and at the Chicagogo that they literally could have gotten free agency without giving up draft picks. But that's for a different time. Chase Young gets sent all the way to San Francisco. They already had holes and they are already giving up big chunk plays. I expect that they continue more without having the star studded ends on both sides. This is a game here or even though the number is so high, I'm pumping this game. I think the Commanders are showing themselves as a team that can start to score points. And the Seahawks, after getting embarrassed the way they did, need to come back in a big way, and that's going to be a big key for Pete Carroll this week. So I'm gonna pump that thing. Texans at the Bengals points on that is also very high. Forty seven and a half points. Texans five touchdowns last week, four and seventy five yards seventy eight yards from c J. Stroud. Bengals four game win streak. Joe Burrow is throwing like, you know, two or three touchdowns in the last four games each game.
Speaker 3: So I want to hear what you boys, And he said, I'm pumping. I think c J.
Speaker 8: Stroud he had a masterful game last week. I think he even played better than what the stats show. Dude almost has five hundred yards, five touchdowns. I like this to be a high scoring game against Cincinnati. Texans are coming a live man. They can score points. They can move the ball like you thought it was you know, you thought it was over when Baker drove the ball down and scored, go up, what was it four?
Speaker 5: Three or four?
Speaker 3: But then you got forty something seconds left. CJ.
Speaker 8: Stroud goes all the way down and scores like I like the Texans. I think, I like, what's the what's the spread here. It's like seven, right, yeah, six or seven? Give me the yeah, we're pumping.
Speaker 5: Are you gonna take your team in that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: You, matter of fact, I am. I think Texans Texans to cover.
Speaker 4: You taking this game too?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm taking the game too. I like the game. I like the juice on this game.
Speaker 4: I liked.
Speaker 3: I like the Texas man. I love shroud Joe b He's nice.
Speaker 8: I'm taking the Texas at COVERH like Bengals can still win. But we're talking six to seven points, six and a half, six and a half, yeah, six and a half.
Speaker 3: I'm taking Texas with the prints. Put me in on that, Steven pump.
Speaker 6: I like everything you said. I concur I feel like this is gonna be a high, high scoring game. Both teams can throw the ball, both teams like to put the ball in the air, so I feel like it will be over forty and a half.
Speaker 5: Pump it. Yeah, Texans are here's the issue. Texans are three and five versus totals. Bengals are three and five versus the total. Texans are coming along. There's no doubt about it. It's hard for me to see C. J. Stroud having a similar game they did back to back weeks five touchdowns. I just don't see that happening. And I'm gonna dump this game. I am. I think the points are gonna be too high. I think the Bengals are gonna play well on defense. I think one are the two white boys on the edge, Hendrickson and j Watt Hubbard? Yeah, I think Hubbard. I think I think they're gonna play good ball. I think they're gonna get to the quarterback. And I think it's gonna be a dump game.
Speaker 3: Yes, checking in maybe our our delivery delivery. Yeah, are the numbers fruitful?
Speaker 5: Underdog segment?
Speaker 3: Dogs? Dogs Dogs.
Speaker 5: We're gonna pike teams that are underdogs this week and we're gonna pick them to cover the spread. In this situation, Meal, who you're going with? Maybe Raiders, Raiders.
Speaker 6: Going Raiders Man Raiders gets the Jets taking Raiders plus one and a half.
Speaker 3: Okay, why don't you just take the money line, get a little risky.
Speaker 8: You want to get risky on the most conservative parlay, which is the etffs, but you don't want to get you don't want to get risky for the underdog.
Speaker 3: You're talking about plus one and a half.
Speaker 2: That's why I make units.
Speaker 3: Let's not forget how some of these units have been made.
Speaker 6: You know, I said, let me see what my boy was going. Gecko was looking really good out there. I jumped on board.
Speaker 8: I see, I got my work cut out to put together a full montage of some of these you know. Okay, I like the Alliance money line at Chargers at l A in l A.
Speaker 3: I I love this pick. I think the Chargers they beat the Jets ass.
Speaker 8: But again, to me, this is uh, this is that whole situation of a I'm not gonna say a four, but a six that looks like a ten right now.
Speaker 3: I think they put it on the Jets.
Speaker 8: They were able to take advantage of some you know, special teams, big plays to start the game.
Speaker 3: I love this to be a Lions money line. I think this is free money to me. I love the line.
Speaker 5: I love the confidence. The way you're talking right now, I love this. Call me a hopeless romantic. I'm taking the Titans plus one and a half versus the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. They got embarrassed with the way they played against well, they actually played pretty decent against Houston. Not their defense, but their offense got embarrassed, pipped that their defense got embarrassed. I think the Titans are gonna go. They have They've officially called will Lewis the starting quarterback. It's official changing in the garden Nashville, Tennessee. It's piping hot out here. The energy is high and the fan bases are like essentially back to high vibes after you know, essentially a year of being in the dumps. And for that reason, which this is the perfect week not to take the Titans, by the way, this is the this is the week you don't take the Titans when the bods are so high and all of a sudden they think we're.
Speaker 3: Gonna win the super But they're underdogs.
Speaker 5: They're underdogs, and I'm gonna take them. Plus one and a half gives the Bucks against the up.
Speaker 3: Here is coming under dogs. It's underdogs away, it's away.
Speaker 5: It's out of Tampa. Hot hot hot.
Speaker 3: Isn't that hot in Tampa?
Speaker 5: We practiced hot two thousand?
Speaker 3: You practice there in August?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: No, but even when we're always hot, yes, always check the weather. What's the weather in Tampa this week? Hold on, I'm out. We can move on.
Speaker 3: What you say the line must have moved.
Speaker 5: Would you say the Lions are not underdogs.
Speaker 3: Right now?
Speaker 5: That's hot hot humidity, yes, humid, human built, different being from Missouri. What did you say with the Lions?
Speaker 4: They are not the underdog.
Speaker 5: Just right now?
Speaker 7: You know what?
Speaker 3: Yeah, just to get off, to get off the topic of geta on the topic.
Speaker 5: Because I did this a few weeks ago and all of a sudd you wanted to crucify me.
Speaker 8: Yeah, no, I'll switch it like yeah, I wasn't aware of I'm not gonna sit here and try.
Speaker 3: To you know, I'm going with it.
Speaker 2: I'm shock was the underdog against the Chargers since.
Speaker 3: They were at l A and l A had a big win.
Speaker 8: For for whatever reason, I thought that was the minus two and a half number was next to the Chargers.
Speaker 3: That's my mess up. That's I messed that up. That's on me.
Speaker 2: The Chargers beat the Jets, right, Yes, that don't make that.
Speaker 4: Won't give them no pull.
Speaker 3: They're at home. Who give me a minute?
Speaker 4: The Chargers?
Speaker 3: What you like as an underdog?
Speaker 5: Was your week?
Speaker 3: JP?
Speaker 4: It was great man? You know got to travel you did you go with this Central?
Speaker 3: How was it?
Speaker 5: It was?
Speaker 4: Good man?
Speaker 5: Out there?
Speaker 2: See some Jenny's seeing a lot of Jenny's.
Speaker 4: They got the dubb though.
Speaker 5: Were people noticing the meal?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, they loved the show. They loved busting with the boys the most.
Speaker 3: Give me Viking.
Speaker 5: What are the odds on that?
Speaker 3: Minus two and a half?
Speaker 5: Glad you could join us. All right, we're gonna take it. So I'm going Titans. You're going Vikings money line, the Meal is going Raiders.
Speaker 3: He's going the money line.
Speaker 5: No, he's going with the points. Okay, he's going with the points.
Speaker 2: My money line is even though.
Speaker 4: That's why that's Titans.
Speaker 5: Times are even also on money. Yeah, okay, we're gonna take a break. When we come back. We're talking Monday night football. Right after these messages.
Speaker 3: Hey you you there?
Speaker 8: Did you know that it's Friday Rideay with superior selections of whistle picks quality whiskey that was created deep in the hills of Sean, Vermont. There's a little something for everyone to kick off your weekend of football. Wife yelling at you about the chores, haha, not anymore. It's Friday Ride Ay. Friends mad that you won't come to their wedding in the middle of football season, shut up, It's impossible to be mad. When you have a bottle of whistle Pig Whiskey in your hand, choose between their award winning six year Piggyback rye, their ten year rye, or even their Bustle with the Boys bourbon that'll have you wanting to celebrate.
Speaker 3: Every day day of the week.
Speaker 8: You can buy it all at Whistlepig Whiskey dot com or shop at the nearest whistle Pig retailer for the pig Whistle pick.
Speaker 5: Welcome back to slicin Picks. We're gonna talk Monday Night football. The game Monday Night Denver Broncos at the Buffalo Bills. Bills are favorite at seven and a half. The number on that game is forty six and a half points. Get go, let's here you're going with this game?
Speaker 4: Brother?
Speaker 5: I don't know that's fair. That's a fair point.
Speaker 4: I gotta know where are you going give me today?
Speaker 6: Man? Look, the Bills is three and six against the spread. The Broncos is two five and one against the spread. Correct, Yes, just making sure because you you're the data guy. So I will be going Bills with the under Bills under yeah, huh Bill, Hey don't but they put me. I mean they're fucking playing at Broncos.
Speaker 3: They have when you said right now, I'm not gonna.
Speaker 4: Say that he was about to.
Speaker 2: About Taylor Swift was not at the game.
Speaker 5: She was again last week in Germany.
Speaker 4: To him mess that whole. I love to him.
Speaker 2: He just cost me some bread and he's blown that game.
Speaker 4: He's blown it.
Speaker 5: You know, it's not personal business, it's just business.
Speaker 3: But seven and a half Broncos with I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say this was a hard game.
Speaker 4: This was a hard one.
Speaker 2: But you know, I went to my data guy, my cousin Vinny Love Vinnie.
Speaker 5: Hello.
Speaker 6: I tell him, Hello, he's watching. I'm sure, uh, Bills Bills under.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna go with you. I'm gonna go both of those. I'm gonna go Bills to cover in the under. I do think they're struggling identity with they are they are, but I still think the Bills are a playoff team. They just got to get it figured out, which I think they do. It's almost better to be in this position right now this year than they were last year, where they're just the m VPS is the entire regular season, then they fall down in December. I'm gonna say it's gonna swing their way. They're gonna start finding a rhythm. And I'm betting on the boy, Josh Allen, I'm gonna go yeah, bills minus seven and a half, and I also gonna.
Speaker 3: I'm also gonna go under.
Speaker 5: Are you gonna put those into a little parlayer?
Speaker 4: Just bet yeah? I like that.
Speaker 5: Listen for the sake of the triple A seventy whatever that is. The tracker tells us I'm going bills and I'm going under as well. I think that's it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, great show.
Speaker 5: Leave comments, guys, leave comments, especially for you love the mules.
Speaker 3: Nine what was it?
Speaker 4: Nine?
Speaker 2: Data data comment that data log.
Speaker 5: You guys, have a great day. We'll see you next week on Slips and Picks.
Speaker 9: Welcome back to the Penny Slips parlays. Once again, we were one team away from hitting and it seems to keep happening each week. But we're knocking on that door and this week were breaking that door down. We got our enemy list.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's really just us. We are becoming the identity of the enemy list.
Speaker 3: We're gonna run through some parlays.
Speaker 7: We're gonna get you some money in your bank and then then you do it. Do whatever you want, you know, just do whatever you want. I'll go and start us out with my barlay. And no, that is not a mistake. It is the barlay because it is all of the b teams in my parlay. For the first off, we were doing Chicago Bears money line, We're doing the Cincinnati Bengals money line, We're doing the Baltimore Ravens money line, and we're doing the Buffalo Bill's money line.
Speaker 5: Parlay that up.
Speaker 7: It's two seventy six, so pretty pretty easy numbers, but a lot of favorites to hit. But it is the official first barlay.
Speaker 9: And with it being the first official barlay, it is also undefeated on the year so far, we have not lost in the barlay.
Speaker 2: My parlay is.
Speaker 9: This CDs Teds touchdown barlay.
Speaker 3: Let's go, and we are going.
Speaker 9: With a Derrick Henry anytime touchdown. We're going with a CMC anytime touchdown, and we are closing it out with the Josh Jacobs anytime touchdown. I don't have the odds on that yet. They're not in rumor has it Vegas? They heard what I was doing. They're trying to knock some odds down, not make it very profitable, but sit tight and we'll win this one. I love it.
Speaker 7: A lot of word wordplay, word parlays.
Speaker 5: Out here on the desk today.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Chet, appreciate it, Thank you Chet.
Speaker 7: Thanks routine stuff, routine stuff. Let's go ahead and move into our team parlay. We once again. We've been one off so many times, and I feel it this week. I truly do in this, in this thousand dollars suit, I feel it. We're gonna start off hot with a Ravens minus six.
Speaker 9: And we will continue the hotness with the Bengals minus six and a half.
Speaker 7: And then to cap this one off, we're writing the past or Not aka the Chocolate Rocket aka Josh Dobbs and the Vikings plus two and a half. You take those odds and you're gonna get a really beautiful plus six oh six. You know that that is that's the prime time juice for a parlay. So we love those numbers, love those odds. Before we move to our final segment, we're gonna keep doing it and we're gonna parlay the entire board for the week, starting with the Buffalo Bills on Monday night that we're taking them money line, even though we should have saved them for last. So Buffalo Bill's money line, Chicago Bears money line, Indianapolis Colt's money line, Bengals money line, Raven's money line, forty nine Ers money line, Vikings money line, Steelers money line, Titan's money line, Lions money line, Falcons money line, Cowboys money line, Seahawks money line. And to wrap it up, we're taking the Silver and Black Raiders' money line. I believe those odds are Yeah, sixty five thousand and change.
Speaker 4: Healthy.
Speaker 5: Healthy.
Speaker 3: Let's move on to our favorite.
Speaker 7: And I don't know what our record is, but I'm sure it's close to undefeated.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I think we've only had two losses in this week. Our options would be Falcons and Cardinals, Titans and Bucks.
Speaker 7: You know, just from a color scheme, why don't we get Titans and Bucks?
Speaker 4: Good call?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 7: Obviously Titans and then the Bucks. If it goes down to a love to hit the replay. But let's hope to clean fight good luck.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 7: Hey, you know what they say, Tighten up, baby, it's trust the data, trust the Titans, trust Rabel, trust Will Levis, trust Deeric Henry. Trust anybody unless they are from Tampa. Don't trust them, you know the you know what they say.
Speaker 9: Trust us most importantly, that's what they say.
Speaker 2: Everybody that's watching. Put your hands in.
Speaker 7: Key.
Speaker 3: That outro music