Speaker 1: Good morning, Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Just hilarious morning, Charlamagne, the God Peace to the planet. Guess what day it is? Guess what day it is?
Speaker 3: Good morning. How y'all feel out there?
Speaker 4: I feel blessed, black and holly favor, but happy to be here another day to serve our beautiful listeners. I know that police in New York City are happy that they didn't have to clean up the.
Speaker 3: Streets last night.
Speaker 4: I know that they're happy that they didn't have to, you know, break up no fights so you know, disperse any clouds.
Speaker 3: I know they're happy about that.
Speaker 2: It's not over yet. It's not over.
Speaker 5: It's not it's not.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 6: I thought, okay, no, how many more times they have to lose for it to be over?
Speaker 2: One more time?
Speaker 5: Oh, one more.
Speaker 2: They'll get another one. We'll get a winning in the guard.
Speaker 3: They'll get another one.
Speaker 7: They play tonight, No, they play thursdayday, Thursday, they play Thursday.
Speaker 3: Ye, they'll get another one.
Speaker 7: Yeah they lost last night. Wasn't a great game, but it's okay.
Speaker 6: The score was it too bad? Off, Like, was it like a blowout nine?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 7: Yeah it wasn't really, Yeah, but it didn't look good for the next Last night, they didn't play well. They should have won game one. But it's okay, we'll shake it up. Uh, Timberdeaux just gotta I think he has to coach a little differently.
Speaker 3: Timbau just got to coach a little differently. Players got to play a little differently. Yeah, exactly, because.
Speaker 2: The first game we were up what fourteen with two minutes left. We shouldn't have lost that game.
Speaker 7: Like that was coaching, right, we could say that that was coaching that he decided to take out Josh Hart, who's a shooting guard that he plays the shooting guard position to point guard position. But he's the heart of the team. Yeah, exactly. He's the harder the team. He's the one, I mean, he's the one that does everything.
Speaker 4: So I'll noticing the players be hitting shots, the pacers be hitting shots in the nicks be missing them.
Speaker 7: That's what I noticed about the game that was last night. You can't do nothing with that. You can't do nothing with that, but it is what it is. So anyway, let's get the show cracking. Humble the poet when we joined us this morning.
Speaker 4: Yes, Humble is one of my uh you know, I like reading a lot of Humbles books.
Speaker 3: He had the new book out called Unanxious.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yes, un Anxious, fifty simple truths to help overthinkers feel less stress and to feel more calm.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: So we're gonna be kicking it with Humble the Poets. Yes, and it is still mental health awareness monster. That's a good guest to have on this one.
Speaker 7: Yes, all right, and then we got front page dues next. I'm sure she'll be breaking down everything that's going on. So don't go anywhere. It's the breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Good Morning, the Morning.
Speaker 7: Everybody is DJ n V, Jess Hilarious, Charlamagne, the gud.
Speaker 2: We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: Let's get in some front page news. Like Charlomagne mentioned earlier that Knicks did lose last night one twenty one, one thirty. Now tonight the Minnesota takes on OKC at eight thirty pm.
Speaker 2: The thunder Least that series three one. What's up Morgain?
Speaker 5: Hey y'all, Hey, good morning, Happy Hope. How are you feeling?
Speaker 3: That's Black and Holly favorite, how are you? I'm good?
Speaker 5: I love to hear it, all right.
Speaker 9: So first off front page, President Trump says Russian President Vladimir Putin is playing with fire. It follows his criticism of the Kremlin on Sunday four attacks made on Ukraine, where the US is attempting to broker a ceasefire. Now Russian drones and missiles bombarded more than two dozen cities across Ukraine over the weekend. The Krimlin responded to the criticism Monday, citing emotional overload at this very important moment. So again, I will keep you guys posted on those relations, well relations or lack thereof, between President Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin.
Speaker 5: It seems like things are escalating just a bit.
Speaker 4: As I said yesterday, those two egos could be the end of civilization as we know it. And the way they all are just casually governing through social media and casually discussing World War three and nuclear war is baffling to me. And people just.
Speaker 3: Throw those words around like they're nothing.
Speaker 4: Do you understand countries discussing World War three and nuclear war should be the only thing the media is talking about. Like I saw No Korea say yesterday that the US Golden Dome, risk out of space, nuclear war, and China's mad about it, and Russia is mad about it, and everybody's just going on about their day like it's nothing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because what else are we gonna do? Cry?
Speaker 9: Whereas a Rihanna Anyways, Okay, Meanwhile, the war between President Trump and Harvard is also escalating down. The Trump administration is set to cancel the remaining Harvard federal contracts worth about one hundred million dollars now the Department. The head of the Department of Justice Anti Semitism Task Force, Leo Torrell, says this is nothing new.
Speaker 5: Let's take a listen to his comments.
Speaker 10: This is going to be a battle in the courtroom if it goes all the way to the Supreme Court. Trump is going to do that. We have tolerated anti semitism for the last four years and basically the Trump administration, and thank goodness, President Trump is in office areas he's not going to tolerate it.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 9: So that's Leo Terrell, the head of the Department of Justice Anti Semitism Task Force. Now, the move comes as the White House has accused Harvard of not doing enough to end anti semitism on campus. It also accuses the university of racial discrimination in its admissions process while hiring.
Speaker 5: Imagine that.
Speaker 9: So, I'm I'm just wondering, you know, if you're pro Palestinian, does that automatically make you anti Semitic because we've long time said that if you're pro black, that doesn't mean that you're anti white. So I'm just curious to see you guys thoughts on that.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it depends who you ask.
Speaker 4: Like, you know, yes, I do agree with you that just because you're you know, pro anything, doesn't mean you're anti anything anything. But there are some people who are pro something that are completely against, you know, the other side.
Speaker 9: So a lot right, and a lot of this comes after, you know, there have been protests on the campus, uh, you know, pro Palestinian protests and things of that nature, so that you know, it's like, if you're pro Palestinian in this administration, it means that you're anti Semitic, or at least that's what it seems anyways. The Trump administration is also halting student visas and interviews for now. Reports say the decision comes as the administration considers requiring foreign students to undergo social media screening.
Speaker 5: Imagine that.
Speaker 9: The outlet said US embassies and consular sections are being ordered to a hold on scheduling new interviews. A cable signed by Secretary of State Marco Rubio and dated Tuesday said further guidance is anticipated in the coming days. Details about what the possible social media vetting would screen for were not provided. So let's end actual interviews and let's do it through social media in terms of what who should and should not be in this country. In regards to student visus and Elon Musk says he is disappointed with President trump so called Big Beautiful Bill must set. These comments in a preview of an interview that's set to air this weekend on CBS Sunday morning, that he was disappointed to see the massive spending bill because he feels that it undermines the work that the Doge team is doing now. It passed the House last Thursday, and this big beautiful bill extends the tax cuts brought on by President Trump in his first term in twenty seventeen, as well as boost border and deportation funding. So Elon Musk is getting a little bit of a taste there, but that's your front page.
Speaker 3: I got I'm glad Elanma said that too.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean. Don't treat Trump the way Democrats treated by and act like you don't see what we all see when something is wrong.
Speaker 3: Call it out.
Speaker 9: Well that was a sound bite, so let's you know, let's see what else he had to say in that interview. It is set to air again this weekend on CBS Sunday morning. Elon Musk, Yeah, well we'll speak.
Speaker 4: He's saying what we were all saying, like when we saw, you know, all of the money that within the big beautiful bill, that do us to us that wasteful spend it. So I'm like, I'm like that you created those the cut waste, will spend it. But that's how we put a bunch of waist for spending in this bill.
Speaker 2: But that's how it shouldn't be. We should be checking people when we don't agree.
Speaker 12: Right.
Speaker 2: When we agree, we agree, but when we disagree, we should be able to say it and not have any penalty on it.
Speaker 8: Correct.
Speaker 9: That's that's absolutely right. That's right, all right, y'all. So that's your front page news for six am. At seven am, stick around, we will talk about this mall shooting in Connecticut and we and transportation. Transportation is a mess. We'll talk more about it at seven.
Speaker 7: All right, everybody else, get it off he had chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, phone lines a wide open again. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Is the breakfast Club? Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Is it your time to get it off your chest? Way, whether you're.
Speaker 2: Mad or bless something, to get up and get something?
Speaker 8: Call up now.
Speaker 13: Eight hundred five eight five one o five one.
Speaker 8: We want to hear from you on the breakfast Club. Hello, who's this yo?
Speaker 12: Good marling with five A twelve?
Speaker 2: How y'all doing swift?
Speaker 12: What up?
Speaker 2: And get off your chest?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 14: And I had to call and throw it in your face.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 2: Of course you knew what niggas may be going home?
Speaker 12: Man, y'all may bee home home?
Speaker 14: Man?
Speaker 8: Likely last night.
Speaker 14: I don't think y'all stand the chans to fight it back and get away against these phases.
Speaker 3: Hey, anything go anything, anything happen, they'll get one more. It'll be paces in six.
Speaker 14: Nick the papers the places wearing that game. And if the Pacers don't win that game, remember my name.
Speaker 12: I'll send breakfast up there to everybody on the show. If the Pacer win his next.
Speaker 4: Game, I think I think it'll be phases and six. I think I think they'll I think the Knicks will get one in the Guard Nixon seven.
Speaker 5: But see, I like breakfast, so yeah, make sure you keep that there you go?
Speaker 8: Goodbye?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 8: This is day Bro from Obama?
Speaker 2: Jay Boy?
Speaker 13: What up?
Speaker 12: What's going on y'all? Good morning to Charlemagne.
Speaker 4: Morning.
Speaker 12: I'm trying to figure out when y'all gonna hear down south to the Deep South, Bro, because y'all talk about Howard and Hampton a lot, but I don't get no love from Alabama State.
Speaker 8: And A and them.
Speaker 12: So I'm trying to figure out when y'all come to Alabama.
Speaker 2: I did a car show in Alabama?
Speaker 8: Brother, How long ago was that?
Speaker 2: Two years ago?
Speaker 12: Two years ago? Man, A lot of years different every year.
Speaker 2: This year we're going to Virginia and New Jersey.
Speaker 7: Last year we did I can't remember in the year before that we did Alabama.
Speaker 12: I'm sure it's trying to come on back during homecoming, seas coming.
Speaker 4: Out, I'm gonna be I'm gonna be home for South Carolina. State homecoming. That's as deep as I'm going.
Speaker 12: Oh, man, come on now, you gotta gotta see the women and the food.
Speaker 4: I don't need to be seeing no women. That's number one. I'm happily married. Man, I don't need to see no women. Okay, all right, but I will be at South Carolina UH state homecoming this year.
Speaker 7: That's alute to us spokes and vogues in my family out in Alabama too. We placed some Vanna state on October fourth.
Speaker 12: Okay, gotcha, gotch got well. One last thing. I'm a truck driver, and the last time I was on the show, I couldn't really blow the horn because I was in a residential area. So I want to go ahead and do that for y'all this morning.
Speaker 4: You don't got to do it for me. Do it for him.
Speaker 5: Please do it for me.
Speaker 3: A blow envy.
Speaker 2: Have a good one, brother, all right, have a good one, Yes, sir, I didn't enjoy that on the road where y'all used to drive. You see the truck.
Speaker 5: Driving and they actually do it. See didn't get out the hood until he was a little older.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're right.
Speaker 4: I just loved it so much. She married a truck driver.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Shut up.
Speaker 3: I loved so much you married a truck driver.
Speaker 2: Get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one O five one.
Speaker 7: If you need to vent, hit us up now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. This is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred five five five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: Hello.
Speaker 2: Who's this yo?
Speaker 12: What's good?
Speaker 14: If he's your brother?
Speaker 4: Out of site?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 8: What's up? Charlotte mane site?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 15: My guy?
Speaker 8: How you man?
Speaker 14: Everything is gorgeous all in here man, working.
Speaker 2: Hard, you know, just doing what I do.
Speaker 8: Man, I got a new joint for you, Charlamagne.
Speaker 4: What you got yo?
Speaker 8: Look?
Speaker 14: I went down to the Diddy trial right no boy, you know, walking the round down there. I put out a new show It's called Diddy Do It right on YouTube right now. I feel the Diddy jo down at the trial.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 14: I got a lot of footage down there, and this by your brother out the site.
Speaker 8: Owe U T T A S I T E.
Speaker 3: Okay, So it's called there you do it. What is it based on?
Speaker 4: Is it based on actual evidence from the courtroom or stuff that you're hearing on YouTube.
Speaker 14: Well, it's based on all of that, right, But my main message to Diddy is that dish. Right, everybody playing figures and saying stuff about Diddy. I feel like God is dealing with Diddy right now, and God is trying to humble Diddy. So I made a song about it. It's not even really his dish song. It's a song to make him aware that God is trying to talk to him right now and he needs to repent.
Speaker 3: That's what he needs.
Speaker 4: He needs to hear that, you know what I'm saying, Because sitting in that jail cell ain't enough. He need to hear out of sight rap about it. You know what I mean, Sitting in that jail cell, face in life, being away from his kids and all of that stuff. That ain't gonna do it. That ain't gonna make him see what's going on. You need out of sight to rap about it.
Speaker 2: Give us a little bit, let's say a little bit out of sight.
Speaker 14: Go bad boy, bad boy, what you're gonna do when they put you with the cell and refuse to give you a bell because you was walking the round like g yo d like you just another dude up in SDC. All of a sudden you ask what mercy and grace because your pride is too big. The faith you're praying for Donald Trump to erase the case and is what it is. You better call past the mace, every pit. The Lord about to take every down in every set, every house, every car, till both he's been. You probably gonna ge jailed self. Think about Kim here getting great boy getting it thin, caught up in distribitary war. You can't wait unless you open up your heart and you let the Lord in. I'm praying for the victims allegedly waiting for the trial of the century.
Speaker 5: And I so you got a visual on YouTube too, that's.
Speaker 14: Right usual on YouTube right now, it's called did he do it that DV? Why do it?
Speaker 12: Out of sight?
Speaker 4: When he gets convicted, what's gonna be the remix?
Speaker 14: Oh, I'm gonna do the old I'm gonna do the old joy from the from the fat boys. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 16: You know in jail, I'm in jail without no girl.
Speaker 14: We're gonna take it back.
Speaker 4: Okay, he got this planned out.
Speaker 2: Hello, who is.
Speaker 14: This Mary Jail? Calling from Pere County, Maryland.
Speaker 5: The DMV.
Speaker 14: Jay Lynn Jay Lynn. Okay, what no, man, I'm just calling for first of all, to say good morning to the breakfast club. But uh, I just wanted to get off my chest and say, uh, you know what all this bad news.
Speaker 12: We've been getting them in society recently. You know, we got a win for the uh, for the brothers in the black community.
Speaker 14: I just wanted to say, uh, for all the good fathers.
Speaker 12: Out there, the system is changing. If you really want your kids, go to court, fight for your kids.
Speaker 14: And it's the first time in my life I.
Speaker 12: Had to go to court and tell the whole dream and nothing but the.
Speaker 14: Dream, and I got my kids. And now my baby mother is saying me child.
Speaker 4: To Gongratulations man, I'm happy to hear that rightfully.
Speaker 5: So that's what's supposed to be.
Speaker 14: Absolutely, thank you, thank you. I just wanted to say one more thing for you guys, respectfully, well especially this is for Charlamagne.
Speaker 17: Man.
Speaker 12: We gotta let Lord.
Speaker 14: La Rosa get through her segment.
Speaker 12: We gotta stop.
Speaker 14: Patting her off and let Lauren get through her segment.
Speaker 4: She's sitting in here right now.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Good morning, Lauren.
Speaker 4: Lauren gets through her segment.
Speaker 12: Just fine, you guys, you get through that segment just fine, Yes she does.
Speaker 8: We'd be out, me and my.
Speaker 12: Wife, we listen every morning and we'd be like, man, why don't why Charlotte keep getting her wrong? Didn't she get through her segment?
Speaker 3: Because I'll be having questions just like y'all be having questions.
Speaker 5: You got the slow fight in a chat. Who don't ever remember the plans.
Speaker 3: You Lauren be at the courting, don't remember when she just saw when she walked out.
Speaker 6: Sometimes we get ready fire off on and we just look at her wrong. So sometimes she'd be distracted.
Speaker 2: Not damn so well. We do have the ladiest with Lauren coming up? What were we talking about?
Speaker 4: Look at that?
Speaker 12: Let her go?
Speaker 2: No, no, get a listen to what they want to go see.
Speaker 17: So yesterday in court, capralcorn clerk took the stin and when I say she was the most compelling witness I've heard this whole trial. Whole trial, y'all, diddy, is if I'm predicting he's not coming home at all, it's that was That was the nail in the coffin.
Speaker 5: You did tell me that.
Speaker 3: I'm telling y'all, I'm trying.
Speaker 2: Let's break it down.
Speaker 12: When we come back.
Speaker 2: This is the teaser.
Speaker 7: We'll get to it when we come back, because I want to know everything and who is CC for people that don't know.
Speaker 17: A former personal assistant, former marketing person for Sewan John. She's like worked with Diddy at an executive level for some time for some years.
Speaker 7: Okay, all right, we'll get to that next, so don't go anywhere. It's the Breakfast Club the Morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Morning.
Speaker 7: Everybody is DJ Envy, Jesse, Hilarrys, Charlamagne, the guy.
Speaker 2: We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to the Latest with Lauren.
Speaker 4: Lauren be coming with straight fast.
Speaker 2: She gets them from somebody that knows somebody.
Speaker 5: I'm the homegirl that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 3: And she'd be having the latest on.
Speaker 8: The Latest with Laura la Rosa.
Speaker 3: Some times you have fact, sometimes you have detailed. Sometimes she has a little bit every It's the leaders on the Breakfast Cloud.
Speaker 5: Talk to me man.
Speaker 17: Yesterday, y'all, Diddy's team messed up with Capricorn Clark on the stand.
Speaker 5: So she Capricorn Clark.
Speaker 17: They went through a lot of things and she was able to fill in context for a lot of things. And we'll get to that but the biggest mess up for me was the Capricorn. Clark is a previous personal assistant of Diddy's. She also came back to work for Diddy as like ahead of marketing of some sorts for Sean John. She's had a few different roles because she's worked for him off and on since like twenty eleven.
Speaker 5: But yes, so she's on the stand.
Speaker 17: They're running through like, you know, the Kid Cutty story which she told a different story, that they shoge Knight, which she tells a different story, the light detective test, and then they the defense Diddy's team is trying to make the point of Okay, like all of this stuff happened, and you say that, you know, your experience allegedly was so gruesome, and like, you know, you alleged you were kidnapped by gun and all these things. But let's go down the timeline of you wanting to work with Diddy again after all of these things. So you leave and you're terminated around like after twenty twelve. She alleges that she was terminated because she finally took a vacation. They asked her, did he cmax her, Well, where were you on vacation? And she's like, I was in the South for friends with Rihanna, and they're like okay, they're trying to paint the picture like you had a really good lifestyle. You just want that back, and you didn't get that back allegedly. Noh, and that's why you're here, and that's why you're don't all these things. And she's like, you know, I did show her to bring up an email to show that she was in conversations about being upset that they were upset that she took this vacation.
Speaker 5: She says, she gets back and she was terminated.
Speaker 17: Now after this happened, she says that she was unable to find consistent good work at all.
Speaker 5: She's alleging that Diddy blackball do.
Speaker 17: She says that at one point she went and sat down in a meeting with Jimmy I Bean, who told her like, look, this is supposed to be a meaning about allegedly supposed to be a meeting about a job opportunity, but I'm here to tell you to leave that ditty stuff alone. Like because she came out and say, hey, this is what happened to me. She had fouled civil suit. She was going to take legal action, and she says that people were coming to her telling her not to do it. She alleged Jimmy Ivan. She also says that Andre Herrel and Diddy pulled up on her at one point at the CA meeting that she was having, but that conversation set like a foundation of she couldn't get work.
Speaker 5: She couldn't get work.
Speaker 17: So Diddy's team now was trying to prove that like Diddy had nothing to do with that, you just weren't able to get work. So they're like, wait, we're going to show you this recommendation letter that he wrote for you and just as recent as twenty twenty one.
Speaker 5: They bring up the letter and they're like, you know, miss Clark.
Speaker 17: Can you take a look at this letter refresher memory so we can have a conversation about And she looks and she's like, that's not from twenty twenty one, that's from twenty twelve. And the defense attorney like stops and we all like, I'm just like, oh, maybe they got the dates wrong. Whatever, And then the defense attorney, Mark Agnafhilio says, again, no, take a look at this letter. This is a recommendation that you know, mister Combs wrote for you in twenty twenty one. Again, they're trying to say to her, there's no way you were black balled allegedly if he's helping me exactly right, And she's like, no, this letter is from twenty twelve. This is from the settlement that happened between us and twenty twelve.
Speaker 5: Now we all in the court like.
Speaker 4: Settlement, boom, Look at y'all with the settlement.
Speaker 17: So the settlement she had, she had claimed that she was, you know, black ball She couldn't work, she had she was so stressed from work that she was losing hair and then all these things right, and it it amounted to her not having a job. She alleged that her home was taken. You know, she wasn't able to provide for herself, her her son, who was autistic. She wasn't able to provide for her son. So she was like, I need something. I'm trying to get my life back. But the settlement basically was that they came together her into the allegedly agreed that they wouldn't go anywhere and disparage each other as long as you know, she was settled out. But a part of that settlement was she acts for the recommendation letter to happen because she wanted to be able to call.
Speaker 2: She know where that letter was coming from, so send.
Speaker 12: Oh.
Speaker 17: Not only did she know where it was coming from. When she clarified with Diddy's attorney, she said, I wrote. They said, well, look at the bottom of that letter. Isn't that mister Combs's signature? She said, yeah, but I wrote this letter, Jesus.
Speaker 2: So was how much did she get? Did they say that?
Speaker 17: They asked, they were trying to figure out whether she could say it on the Senate or not, and we didn't. We didn't find out, but they they we tried to get to it. They tried to get to it a couple of times.
Speaker 3: And then what did prosecution do after that?
Speaker 17: The prosecution after that came back in and said, okay, well, now that it's been introduced, right, that this settlement happened, the door is open. Let's have a conversation about you know, that time period in your life.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 17: She was already breaking down because the defense was pushing and pushing and pushing, and it worked to the prosecution's favor because she literally broke down. But the prosecutors are like, well, let's get into it. Because they also brought up this meeting that she had in April twenty twenty four. This is after the raids had happened and all that stuff, right, and the defense try to make it seem like, again, this is you just trying to come back and work for Puff and why would you do that? You know you're to stand beside him after all these things have happened, but you got you, you had these claims and all the settlement or whatever. Prosecution's like, please explain why you want to do that meeting, She's all. When I tell y'all, she's bawling in tears and we're all just like wow. She's like, look, I felt like basically it was better to be an ally than to be against him. I had come out, I made the claims that I made. I'd you know, we figured out this settlement. I went through so much since twenty twelve trying to get my life back. So when there was a conversation between my attorneys and the defense attorneys about coming back in April twenty twenty four, because basically they were trying to allegedly fix things, like they wanted to figure out how they could restructure Diddy because everything was happening in the raids and all this stuff, so they wanted to use her as like the defense. She suggested it she the prosecution brought out of her, that it was a conversation that was brought to her.
Speaker 5: She just entertained it.
Speaker 17: That she would basically be like, I'm the woman who's been here since twenty ten, twenty eleven, twenty eleven, twenty twelve, Nona since two thousand and four. Basically, if I'm still here and I'm sitting beside him and I'm running all these things, and I know, I know the original formula, the businesses will still be able to go. But also it's a good look because all of these claims are from this time period where I was around. Why would I stand next to him in such a big way. And She's like, I only entertained that because I wanted my life back, like I literally lost everything allegedly, and like man she talked about.
Speaker 4: And in response to that referral letter that she wrote and did he sign, they wouldn't even have bought in the settlement if it wasn't for that, right, no.
Speaker 3: You that did he settle with her.
Speaker 5: Back the prosecution.
Speaker 17: Even it was mentioned like they briefly were like mentioning the things and like kind of like there was so much that they were getting to because she was able to paint the picture of so many different things, but us being able to have the conversation about that recommendation letter, finding out that she wrote the letter, finding out that that was a part of the settlement, finding out that it was a part of the settlement because basically she was trying to make where she.
Speaker 5: Could work again.
Speaker 17: All of that came because Diddy's attorney introduced it and he thought he thought that he was proving something recent and in backfire, then she started talking about even being able to Chris Lighty. She brought up Chris LDI.
Speaker 7: Right, well, let me ask you a question, what part of the trial is that what he's charged with, because it wasn't the kidnapping, right because she didn't get to that yet.
Speaker 5: I didn't the kidnapped.
Speaker 17: She alleges that she was kidnapped by gunpoint and taking the kid Cutty's house, and that she was made to stay in the car while they allegedly chased kid Cutting through the Hollywood Hills. Kid Cutty didn't tell us that there was a chase. She alleges that she was overworked and underpaid UH, causing like physical change to her body and mental strust. She alleges that he did he used his power to basically trip her of everything. Her home allegedly was being paid for by him, her car, everything was taken from her the minute that she started complaining about things that she saw, because she had witnessed the Diddy and Cassie physically get into it and they tried to pain her as this like love struck. I had a crush on Diddy. I was jealous of Cassie. And she broke down crying and she said, I wasn't jealous of Cassie. I was upset that he basically he messed up the program. He let this woman come in mess up everything. And my life depends on this. My sticks are higher.
Speaker 15: Now.
Speaker 7: Did she say something like he didn't stop Cassie's career, Cassie stopped her own career because she wasn't talented.
Speaker 5: Cassie is not that she is not the biggest Cassie fan at all.
Speaker 17: Me and you was not on replay, she basically said that she felt like Cassie was giving all of these resources and didn't deserve them because she was I mean, she got by and she sung a little bit like you know that was cute, but yeah, she said that.
Speaker 5: You know, she wasn't like a she ain't no Whitney. Yeah, like I heard the whole world know that.
Speaker 3: That's you know, she's honest with him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, definitely honest and it wasn't hat and she was literally being ho, that's the.
Speaker 7: Best honest because she she's dead for herself. Last question, he was messing with Chris Lidy and Chris Lady died. And if you don't know who Chris Lidi is, Chris Lady used to manage or started a company with Mona Scott violated with the name of the company. They managed, Missy Buster, Rahm's fifty cent at one time, Norway at one time, and a host of others.
Speaker 2: So what happened with Chris Lidy.
Speaker 17: She was talking about trying to get her life back and get a job when we were having a conversation about that recommendation letter, and they said at one point she mentioned at one point she had gotten a job offered from Chris Lidi and then like the day before she was about to start day up, he died, and then she broke down crying again because so sole suicide.
Speaker 7: Yeah right, but yes, so, but they didn't believe that because a lot of people said they didn't believe it was suicide.
Speaker 2: They thought maybe something else happened. Did that come up at all, No.
Speaker 4: She didn't.
Speaker 17: That was it was just a mention of her telling a story about how she was meeting with all these big names and people were trying to look out for it.
Speaker 5: But then there were people who were like, no, we're not looking out for you, we're not touching you.
Speaker 12: Wow.
Speaker 7: All right, that is the latest with Lauren. All Right, we got more next hour. Now, Who's who's on tr out today? Who's talking today today?
Speaker 5: They're going to talk to Cassie Stytless. His name is Deontay.
Speaker 17: They're also going to talk to an Arson investigator and a LAPD officer.
Speaker 7: Okay, all right, when we come back, we got front page news and then home, a little pope would be joining us.
Speaker 2: It's the breakfast Club in the morning. Everybody's DJ Envy just hilarious.
Speaker 7: Charlamagne the God, we are the breakfast Club. Let's get back in some front page news knicks fans. We lost last night, Paces beat this one thirty one to twenty one. The next game is tomorrow, but tonight the Timberwolves and OKCU.
Speaker 4: The Thunder lead the series three one. That game happens at eight. You know you was talking earlier about coaching. The one thing I don't understand is why the Knicks keep trying to run with the Paces. That's why don't they They don't. They don't slow the pace of the game down and play half court basketball. They can't run with the p No, not at all, not at all. College towns look like he got forty nine year old knees.
Speaker 7: Yeah, running back and forth is real difficult. And the crazy part is I feel like the Knicks are always on the floor, like they always.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they don't have it. They don't go deep at all, like they might rotate seven players, but they've been going to little deeper. Pause when you said they going deeper, got two different stories.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Morgan.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so man connected to a mall shooting in Connecticut is now in custody as five people recover from their injuries now. Shots rang out yesterday afternoon at the Brass Mill Center and Waterbury, Connecticut, after an argument and escalated now. Police say the gunmen, believed to be in his twenties, used a semi automatic pistol and fired at multiple people. Waterbury Police Chief Fernando Spagnolo says there are no deaths and other law enforcement agencies are assisting in the investigation.
Speaker 5: Let's take a listen to his comments.
Speaker 11: Several victims suffering from gunshot wounds. They were all transported to local hospitals. Currently they're being worked on and receiving medical treatment, and there are no fatalities at this time. We are working in the mall right now with our law enforcement partners from all the federal agencies, the state police conducting this investigation.
Speaker 9: Yes, So, following the shooting, there was a massive police response at the Brass Mill Center in Waterbury. Several government agencies have joined the local police with their investigation, and all five victims are expected to survive. Switching gears, the summer travel season has begun this year, and there are concerns of airport delays due to shortage of air traffic controllers. President Trump's Transportation Secretary Sean Duffy says he's frustrated too, adding that the shortage of air traffic.
Speaker 5: Controllers is at a critical level, and he's.
Speaker 9: Trying to get twenty five year veterans who are eligible for retirement to stay on the job.
Speaker 5: Let's take a listen to his comments in part, for.
Speaker 4: Three thousand short.
Speaker 3: We've been three thousand short for some time.
Speaker 18: Love airports, but I don't want to spend four hours in an airport waiting to see if my fight's going to take off. We are offering them a twenty percent bonus upfront to stand the job. Please don't retire.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so this is alligation mark problem, and it's also being of course, you guys know and you're familiar with what's going on at York Liberty Airport, but it's also happening in Texas as well.
Speaker 5: The latest FAA data shows that.
Speaker 9: San Antonio's airport is twenty percent short of their staffing goal. Houston's Hobby Airport is almost twenty percent short as well, and just last week, a shortage of air traffic controllers at Austin's airport prompted and FAA the FAA to issue a ground stop, so more than one hundred and fifty flights were delayed. I mean, you guys are ripping and running in the sky, so have you noticed any difference as you're traveling as well.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, absolutely, can I fly you are? I can't fly out? And when I do, try delayed until it's canceled.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, where was I coming from?
Speaker 4: I was coming from Orlando and we had to stop in Richmond because there was something going on in Newark. I think they said the radars were out, so we had to stop in Richmond and wait for the radars to come back on in Newark. But you know, here's what I don't understand. In early twenty twenty five, DOGE fired. They did mass firings of FAA employees, including air traffic controllers.
Speaker 3: Why not just hire those people back?
Speaker 5: Oh? That part I don't know.
Speaker 4: Like, if I'm Transportation Secretary Sean Duffy, I'm literally just going to hire those people back.
Speaker 9: Yeah, like as opposed to getting the twenty year vets twenty five year vets to stay.
Speaker 5: On the job.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean, I don't know how many of those people exactly where air traffic control workers. But they did do mass firings, you know, of the FAA, and a lot of them were air traffic controllers and safety profession.
Speaker 3: Why not just bring those people back?
Speaker 6: Would they argue that the would the government argue that they don't have the money to pay them because it wasn't it supposedly why they fired them though, I mean, you got.
Speaker 4: You got it, you got it just happening now. Yeah, certain to me, those are essential workers. You gotta have the money to pay.
Speaker 7: Attention absolutely, yeah, you don't be playing around with that. And answer your question. I ain't flying in the New York. I would rather fly in the JFK, which takes me extra forty five minutes to an hour, or the Watery.
Speaker 2: I just don't know. I'm scared.
Speaker 4: The crazy thing about all of those air forces now they have less flights. I don't know if you'll noticed that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, JFK and the Guardians. So I had to fly into Philly from Boston because I didn't want to drive. I had to fly into Philly because well I wanted to because it just wasn't It wasn't a lot of them, you know how they would have flights leaving every hour when you're that close, not no more, all right, and just.
Speaker 5: You know, keeping in line with the travel you know.
Speaker 9: Attention, Southwest passengers, Southwest airlines. Uh, that is the final boarding call for free check bags on Southwest. The carrier's popular two bags fly free is over officially now. Southwest says the move is being made to drive revenue growth. It's about it's an about phase four. Southwest CEO Bob Jordan, who said back in September that having no bags, no bag fees was a huge consumer advantage. But now Southwest is also set to end open seating in the first half of twenty twenty six, so we anticipate a lot of changes in the travel and aviation.
Speaker 5: You guys earlier this year.
Speaker 4: What you mean they stopping overseat and they're not doing musical chairs in the wall on Southwest.
Speaker 3: Oh no, you know how you're science.
Speaker 9: Now, Yeah, you're gonna have to select your seating as well when you when you purchase your I think.
Speaker 2: That's better anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they used to do musical chairs, used to walk on.
Speaker 4: First of all, I stopped flying Southwest a long time ago, just because.
Speaker 5: It's disgusting Like Southwest. I don't know what you're talking about, but I like that.
Speaker 4: But you get on Southwest and the music starts playing. When music stocks, everybody got to try to find their seat. They literally played musical chairs.
Speaker 7: Now, because you know what people do is let's say I will pay for it to get on first, and then I'll do it and then hold a seat next to me for my spouse. And I'm like and got the only time I ever flew south West, and that was the last time.
Speaker 3: Your wife myself, I.
Speaker 4: Was never flown Southwest because the ones. I've never done it because it just sounded like crazy to me. I think I might have flew it once.
Speaker 2: You would have put me on it.
Speaker 3: Yes, listen the time I was on it, Well I learned fast.
Speaker 6: We'll speak up West. Southwest will get your ass dead. They the only al that got the least connecting flights. They'll get your ass straight there. I ain't been on Southwest for a while, but I used to fly Southwest all the time.
Speaker 4: I just don't like the musical chairs of it though. That don't make no sense to me. Everybody, just go on there and pick your seat like that just sounds like problems.
Speaker 5: We'll make sure you get that early boarding group and then you'll be all right. Check in on time.
Speaker 4: Well, guess what, it's dead. There's no more over.
Speaker 3: That's all right, y'all.
Speaker 5: That's your front page news.
Speaker 9: Follow me on socials at Morgan Media and for more news coverage, follow at Black Information Network. Download the free iHeartRadio app. Visit us at b I N news dot com. Listen, we have an amazing announcement. I cannot say too much about it right now because we're still under embargo at the seven o'clock hour. But at eight o'clock, make sure y'all check out Black Information Network. We have an amazing, amazing announcement that is gonna break at eight o'clock this morning.
Speaker 5: So stick around, you know, stick around and y'all y'all see it. Maybe y'all talk about it.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Well, thank you Morgan, thank you. Have a good one you too.
Speaker 7: Now, all right, when we come back, Humble the poet, where were joining us? You know, he's an author, hip hop artist, speaker, designer, filmmaker, creditor of creative consultant and he has a new book, un Anxious, and we'll talk to him next.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: Good morning, The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, everybody.
Speaker 7: It's DJ Envy, Just Hilarius, Charlamagne, Na Guide. We are the Breakfast Club. We got a special guest in the building. Yes, indeed, humble the boet, he's back, un anxious. Fifty simple truths to help overthinkers feel less stressed.
Speaker 2: And more calm.
Speaker 13: Morning Dad, Good morning.
Speaker 2: How are you feeling?
Speaker 13: Fantastic?
Speaker 2: Good good good good.
Speaker 4: Easier said than done, but it can be done. As somebody who deals with anxiety.
Speaker 13: You know what it's It gets harder and harder, but it gets more and more worth it. Yes, I agree, And we just got to change the conversation. And I'm realizing that, like step one, stop talking about anxiety like it's herpee, like it's herpies. Yeah, I have anxiety, she has anxiety. Anxiety is a normal feeling. Anxiety is a signal. It's like hunger. You don't say I'm hungry, what's wrong with me? You say I feel hungry because it's been like eight hours, and say eight It's the same thing. Mel Robins said, instead of saying I'm anxious, to say I feel anxious because I feel anxious because I got bills to pay. I feel anxious because somebody I like hasn't texted me back. I feel anxious because I drank too many coffees this morning and It's like knowing the reason allows you to understand the first step instead of looking at ourselves like we're failing. We have this signal and this emotion, because when we think we're feeling, we have anxiety.
Speaker 14: What do we do.
Speaker 13: We try to distract, We try to medicate, we try to.
Speaker 2: Avoid what what got you to the point where you said you needed a reboot there?
Speaker 13: But like, this is time my entire life, I've always just been focusing on freedom. I grew up in an activist space, but also like I want to be financially free. I don't want to have a day job. I don't want all these things. And then when you start jumping out of these cages, you start realizing the biggest cage you've ever built is the one that you built for yourself. And what we do is we decorate it by you know, negotiating. We decorated by using our intelligence. And we start saying no, no, no, I'm not a slave to my habits. I'm not a slave to my impulses. Like I just want to enjoy life. I just want to experience the depth of life, and we're just intellectualizing our addiction. So I realized I've hit that point in my life where I was like, oh, the biggest cage is The biggest fenses that I'm stuck behind are the ones that I built. And I realized, like, Okay, the basic story is something on the outside needs to happen for me to feel calm and safe on the inside. That's the relationship all of this anxiety talk is that simple idea, something on the outside needs to happen for me to feel safe on the inside. Whether that's taking a vape, whether that's drinking alcohol, whether that's having sex, whether that's eating in front of the TV, whether that's taking your phone to the toilet, because for people who take their phone to the toilet, try not to take your phone to the toilet, and you will have an anxiety attack. For people, a friend of mine always eats in front of TikTok and I said, try it one time, Try it one time, not to eat with your screen on. They ate half the meal. Because we realize we live in a world in a system that gets very powerful when we're on autopilot, and our autopilot is us outsourcing our stimulation, outsourcing our regulation. We're like, yo, I can only feel safe from things on the outside. I need that just to get to zero. But when you let it all go and you go through this process and it sucks, it sucks, you know what I mean, what youra aw sucks. Then all of a sudden you realize, oh, I can create this dopamine on the inside. Dopamine from the outside hijacks you. Dopamine from the inside builds you.
Speaker 5: What does an anxiety sec look like?
Speaker 13: So anxiety just from a scientific So I want people to understand this conversation is not philosophical, it's not spiritual, it's not moral. This conversation is just psychological and biological. So I'm not here to judge anybody's choices. Anxiety is just adrenaline and cortisol. So what happens is the body doesn't know what's happening. The body just knows things are changing. So when the body gets charged, it's things are danger. That's what we call it fight or flight. But there's more levels. It's called the polyveageal system.
Speaker 8: You have freeze.
Speaker 13: So something intense happens, we just free Someone puts a gun to your face. You've never seen a gun before. You're just gonna freeze. You don't get to choose that. Then this fight or flight, which now has turned into fight or scroll, and then we also have safety, and then the new one that's being introduced right now is fonn. Right, so freeze is play dead, fight or flight is runaway or fight fun is I'm gonna make you love me. So this is a big one, especially for men, because men aren't walking into romantic situations thinking about their safety the way women do. But men have to think about safety and they don't realize when they feel unsafe, which is nervous, they fonn they get extra charming. And now we're performing, right, and we have to recognize that. So it took me fifteen days of not doing all the big stuff to realize that just a second layer to this, a third layer of fourth layer you have to keep going down. So yeah, cool performing for beautiful women. But also like my nephew was just here on the weekend visiting. I started performing for him because I want to be the cool uncle. That's also funny. That's also an anxiety. That's me trying to avoid anxious feelings, right, like the moral of the stories, feel your feelings and it's going to suck. Put the phone away, eat, the meal, feel the burn that's about to come. That burn is adrenaline and cortisol. That's what you need to protect your kids, that's what you need to get away from danger. But we're getting triggered in moments that aren't physically dangerous anymore.
Speaker 7: Do you feel like we take the word anxiety and it's used too much already? For sure, from what you're saying, it's a natural feeling. Right, I'm about to go on stage. There's thousands of people out there. You get a little anxious, but it's not like a lot of us. I'm sure some people do, but we don't get that anxious where it's like I can't go on stage, just like you get that little feeling and then it's like I gotta go, and then you just go and do it. But I feel like a lot of time people use the word anxious and anxiety as a such a negative tool. It's like a nasty, naughty word when you talk about it.
Speaker 13: Sometimes, as I said, we treat it like it's herpes, Like we treat it like it's a condition, and only some people have it, some people don't. We give it like my anxiety, like it's like it's an individual problem, anxiety as a society problem.
Speaker 4: Some many people do have anxiety disorders where they actually have to take medication.
Speaker 13: Absolutely, people have anxiety disorders. But the situation with that is, if you have an anxiety disorder, if you're bipolar, if you have any mental health issue, there are still things that we can all do to improve how we feel. I'm not saying we're going to cure. I'm not even saying we can reboot and delete our old system, but we can make choices, simple choices. Get more sleep than you need, treat more water than you need, get more sunlight than you need, and stay away from it.
Speaker 4: Which is why knowing the word anxiety is good, Like I think knowing knowing the language and knowing what it is you're going through as good because now you can identify it and then you can find cures for it.
Speaker 13: So the issue with that is it's kind of like the word woke, right, Yeah, that came from rikabay dude, right, stay woke, and then cottage can't be made more popular and it meant something and men be aware and then be self aware, I mean, know what's going on. And now it's been weaponized and changed the other way, someone's an insult now, right, Oh, the woke mod language changes. That's what happened with mental health. You know, we're all millennials. We remember back back in the days when you talk about mental health, people thought that meant like insane asylums and Shane Jackets. Then we got to like, okay, things have been normalized. You don't have to be embarrassed to say that you saw a therapist or something. Now it's gone too far the other way where we treat mental health and we use that language completely incorrectly. Are we think we have to protect our mental health Like it's some like Crystal Flower that like if somebody come nears, we have to protect our peace or to protect our mental health. Mental health is just like physical health. So what I'm gonna say is, let's the words been used up. It's been weaponized, just like well, let's use mental fitness, because you don't say, when it comes to your physical health, well, I'm not going to climb these stairs because gravity's gonna make it harder. It's like, no, the only way that you can climb stairs is to keep climbing it. We have machines in the gym just for you to climb stairs when you don't even need to climb stairs. Why to prepare you for the times that you have to We all hearing lifting having weights. The heavier the weight, the more we know the workout mattered. So then when our friends asked us to move a couch, and again, if you're over thirty, stop asking your friends to help you move a couch, but when you're ready to do it. Because you were voluntarily putting yourself in uncomfortable situations, we don't have that for our mental health. We don't have mental fitness training. We're not voluntarily putting ourselves in uncomfortable mental situations, so we get stronger instead of like, I gotta protect my piece. No, your peace protects you. You don't protect your mental health. Your mental health protects you just like your physical health protects you.
Speaker 3: You want to be able to.
Speaker 13: Pick up your kids, so you go to the gym. You don't say, my kids are heavy. Gravity keeps holding them down. I wish we lived on the moon, it'd be lighter. No, you're like, I gotta go to the gym for longer and longer. I can hold my kids up to the point where I'm going to the gym just so I can open the jar when I'm eighty.
Speaker 2: We're still kicking it.
Speaker 7: One Humble the poet his new book I'm Anxious is out right now?
Speaker 6: Yes, all right, interviews give me anxiety like they used to give me. Like I love meeting people and all that, but I never know what I want to ask, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So, but I can't just not do it. This is my job, Like, I can't just not do it, so I have to face it head on.
Speaker 6: And both of them give me tips. They you know, mentored me with it as well, and I'm getting better at it. I'm not as good as I feel like I want to be or I should be, but it's still I still get anxiety doing interviews, you know, just being as transparent as I can be. But it doesn't bother me as much as you used to. But sometimes depending on the person or whatever, I'm like yo, i'd be like no, yo, I ain't trying to do this, Lauren Steppman or whatever, you know what I mean. She's the other quotes, but I like, how would you treat that? Or how would you give an advice?
Speaker 13: You're you're illustrating the point you're illustrating the point perfectly. And in the beginning, because you're new to this, you know, especially in comparison to folks that have been doing it for like over a decade, your body's like, this is new, this is uncomfort. I don't want to do it. That's generally what the body's saying. The body, they make the let a little tiny almond size part of our brain is just like, I don't know what this is. It's got to be danger right, So that's what your body is saying to you. And the only way, and this is the reason that this this has to go beyond this book. We can hear these ideas, but the only way the body can actually believe this is through practice. And the only reason you're getting less and less anxious feelings around the interviews is by doing more and more interviews. Now, if you just like this, don't feel good, I'm never gonna do it. Let me go find a different job, let me go, you know, do something else. So I don't want to feel this. Now, you're robbing yourself of resilience. Who you're going to be a year from now, five years from now, ten years from now. By doing more and more interviews you're getting your reps in. This is part of your mental fitness that you're doing. This exactly illustrates the point. And I'm not saying take on too much weight. Just like when you go to the gym, don't take on too much weight, Start light, focus on your form. It's the same thing. Ease yourself in, get into it. But it gets to the point where you realize all of these things that we've been avoiding. We've been out the sourcing our safety. It's work phones through everything, you know, because it's.
Speaker 7: Like if you follow let's say a site, right, a social media site. All a social media site does nothing but post negativity. And if you say, you know what, I'm gonna leave that alone because my energy follow.
Speaker 13: Problem with that energy, that's diet. That's diet, that's that's sugar. You're realizing I'm outsourcing my dopamine and that that's hijacking me. That's not a bad things. That's not a bad thing. And here and here's the thing because I was thinking about because I know there was there was a Jay Cole interview where he did two years off social media and then he came back and he was like, oh, it was like I never left right right, It's kind of eating a salty potato chip. You're like, I ain't had one two years. All of a sudden, perfect example, I haven't been on social media for a month, obviously. I went on the Breakfast Club yesterday to look stuff up, and then all of a sudden, I went I fell down the rabbit hole I found you know, the job is mine video. I saw that I wasn't even on the site anymore. Now I'm watching you know, ten times people tried to check Charlotte, and I'm watching this stuff that's not even on the Breakfast Club, and I got lost in it. I've gotten too autopilot. So it's understanding this stuff still created by the smartest people in the world, who were paid by the richest people in the world because the explicit goal of hijacking us and keeping us an autopilot.
Speaker 3: So it sounds like you're saying we should disconnect.
Speaker 13: Not just disconnect from your phone. Your phone is one of the bosses. We got to disconnect from everything, and if we do it from everything long enough, then we can go back. But the goal here is sovereignty the goal, and sovereignty is different from freedom because freedom is I can do whatever I want. Sovereignty is I can control who I.
Speaker 4: Am citizen't for people who actually have anxiety disorders. The's people who just deal with every day anxiousness.
Speaker 13: Well, what I'm going to say is, because as I said, the pendulum and the mental health conversation has gone so far, so many of us are self diagnosing. That's step number one.
Speaker 3: Agree with.
Speaker 13: Step number two is if you have even a diagnosed anxiety disorder, let's just say your body produces extra cortisol and adrenaline, there are still choices and decisions that you can make that will improve how you feel in a day to day life. I agree, And that's the important part. It's like we're not standing in one spot. We're either heading in one We're either strengthening our sovereignty or strengthening our slavery every single day with the choices that we make irrespective of what our mental health diagnosis is. And the other thing too, with mental health conversations and cultures, we use those words as the end of the story.
Speaker 4: I agree with what you're saying because we talk about it, but then we don't do the healing work. They don't talk about the actual healing of it.
Speaker 13: Like if you've been diagnosed with a broken arm and then you out there walking and lifting heavy things. That's gonna make you know. Nobody's arguing that your arm isn't broken. But the choices that you make moving forward are either going to speed up the healing. You can't speed up the healing. Sorry, it's either going to slow down to healing or destroy the healing. Right, we can't really speed up healing. We just have Healing just takes time. You get to respect the time for it. It's the same thing with these mental health diagnoses that.
Speaker 3: We have, and we don't talk about the healing part of it enough.
Speaker 13: We don't.
Speaker 4: I think that there's a lot of conversation about you know, what it is people are dealing with, but not how to get actually get through it.
Speaker 13: Absolutely so when we have so you got to think about anxiety like an iceberg. You can only see the tip and there's like ninety percent underneath. We have no idea what's happening because we haven't done the work to just revisit it, and that work can easily just be journaling and being like why did this thing make me feel that way? Versus that stuff makes me feel gross. I don't want because even even going to social media, why is social media triggering me? Well, it's letting me know, you know, other people are doing things. I'm seeing other people's highlight reels. I'm comparing it to my behind the scenes, and that's making me feel less valuable. That's making me feel less seen, that's making me feel all these things. It's just the awareness. The goal here is self awareness and being able to sit and do absolutely nothing if you want to improve how we feel.
Speaker 6: Well, it's just always negative. A social media used to be fun all the time. I used to love to be on it. It's just always negative now and people talk about like, oh the algorithm, algorithm algorithm Nah is literally people now that people feel like they have a voice and everybody can be heard, and everybody they attack the tag it even when it's not warranted, you know what I mean. So it's just I don't even think it's like us what we're seeing, how we're programming. I think you see it and you put it in our face, you know, pause you see it. I mean they put it in our face a certain amount of times, like a number of times we can actually make that decision to be like, you know, I don't.
Speaker 5: I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 5: I'm not subscribing to this.
Speaker 13: But let's look at it this way. If you give a kid a full bag of candy every single day, and we say, well, they should just be able to make decision not to eat all that candy right when they're really young. How long has social media existed. We are children when it comes to social media. This is the candy. This is like the ultimate candy. This is the new epidemic. We're in a dopamine epidemic. They flooded the streets with dopamine. We are not designed to know as many people as we know. We're not designed to know about all the news happening everywhere all the time.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 2: And then this is a.
Speaker 13: System that encourages negativity. It rewards negativity if you post, it's fueled by those And think about it. If you post a picture tomorrow and everyone's just like, oh, you look great, you look great, you look great, and then I just comment, well you don't look all that today. Hey, that comment will pop up straight to the top, It can get the most replies, and.
Speaker 2: That will be the one to make me mad.
Speaker 5: Say how you don't suit everybody else seeing that's the one.
Speaker 13: Yeah, but you probably will notice that comment more than the other ones will blend in. We have a negative bias. That's just in us. Why do we have a negative bias? Because we used to live in the wild. We had to assume the worst. You're walking through the forest and you hear a sound, you have to assume if something's going to kill you, because if you're wrong, cool, if you're right, you're in danger. We have to assume the worst. Smart people, really smart people who were paid by very rich people, understand this, and they've used it to hijack our attention. Our attention and our focus is the most important thing that we have.
Speaker 7: We're still kicking it with author speak a design of filmmaker, creative consultant, and he has a new book, un Anxious Humbler Poet.
Speaker 6: Going back, you said porn, you can't ever go back to it, right, But do you still ever desire or crave it?
Speaker 13: Okay, so you do as I said. Craving is a memory of comfort, right, right, So that's not going to go as I said. This is not a moral conversation. It's not porn is right, Porn is wrong. This is it's a product. It's like sugar. I'm not here to judge sugar, but we know what sugar does. Right. Porn is like sugar for your brain. It rewires your brain. There's science behind us. I'm not making this stuff up. I was on the Pornhuf podcast, you know, Yeah, I have a podcast. I was on there and I had a great conversation with them. That's not it's just it's the product, right. It's an addictive product, just like coffee, just like alcohol. These are physically addictive things. The goal is started water and think.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not I'm not there, Like.
Speaker 8: I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying I'm not.
Speaker 13: You sat I remember you started reminiscent, right, But at the same time, it's like listen, at the end of the day, the goal here is we're not going to be able to totally overhaul our system. Yeah, we've had this software for fifty sixty seventy generations as humans, right this world we live in two three generations. We're not used to living in cities with millions of people. So this is this is a situation. So when it comes to stuff like porn, it's like the goal is as I said, it's the same thing with pizza. It's like, yeah, I like pizza. It's cool when I walk by a pizza spot. Right now, I don't completely jones for the pizza, but if someone invites me out, I can enjoy it and I can understand its value, but I don't have to look to it to just get me back to calm. This whole idea. You know, what we're chasing even with the porn, is the post clarity. And what is that we have just just regulated our system so much that we finally, through that release, get a little bit of clarity.
Speaker 4: But what if you look at porn as something that leads to them, and then once you get you have the clarity.
Speaker 13: Well that's you have the clarity, or you spend enough time away from all this stuff, you can live in the clarity. You can live in that.
Speaker 3: Like you're saying, like, not, no, we don't call it clarity.
Speaker 13: We call it post the clarity. You can live in that. That could be your default, because think about it, especially for guys, that post clarity is the moment you like, I have just been operating on autopilot. I just spent a bunch of money, I said, this that I said all the things I didn't mean what is it?
Speaker 12: Or I like this.
Speaker 13: I want to be around this person I found wifey.
Speaker 3: This is so interesting. So what if you take this and then rub it on your nipples?
Speaker 12: You know what?
Speaker 13: You know what, let's let's let's let's know we could talk about that. That's an example of somebody who is continually outsourcing dopamine to the point where it's just they have unlimited resources, they have unlimited power. So it just got wilder and wilder and wilder and wilder.
Speaker 7: But I also feel like if he would have been into porn and porn porn hub like that and got his uh is off watching that, he wouldn't have to do it in person and there's nobody to tell on.
Speaker 13: So Chris Rock said it in Tambourine and I remember this, and he's like, you know, porn is an issue because your porn searches evolved, but you was you know, it's just like that Joe said today's price, saying, yesterday's price, but you was looking up five years ago. Ain't what you're looking up now? Because more choices, But also you need you need it to elevate, you need more hot sauce. It's not one drop anymore.
Speaker 8: I get it.
Speaker 13: We're outsourcing, that's all it is. And every time we outsource, right, we are we're getting sedated. So going back to the activism, going back to the freedom, we got to realize we don't live in this dystopian nineteen eighty four world of authoritarian governments. We live in the brave new world where they're controlling us to comfort. That's the tool everything.
Speaker 3: If you want to get me ridsk about the authoritarian government.
Speaker 13: We're on track. But we got to realize if we don't have internal sovereignty, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: Or were you sovereign when you were naked and anxious in Germany?
Speaker 13: No, No, that was That's a perfect example. My homeboy lives in Germany. He's my oldest friend. I've known him since we were four years old. He's like, yo, I'm gonna take you to the spa, and I'm like, candles massage, that sounds perfect. We're on the bus because he don't drive, and we're headed to the spa and I'm like, you know, it's gonna be really good for the spa. I'm gonnake it edible, so I eat it.
Speaker 8: Edible.
Speaker 13: I'm it's gonna feel perfect, and then he goes, man, I'm so proud of you. You're so open minded. None of the other guys in our crew would ever do this. And I was like, what are you what are you talking about?
Speaker 5: Do what?
Speaker 13: He's like, you know, the naked part, and I was like, yeah, yeah, you're naked in the massage, but they'll put a blanket over you or something.
Speaker 4: He's like, no, no.
Speaker 13: When we're in the steam room together, I'm like, that's not a spot, that's a sauna, and he's like, oh man, I mixed up the words. So at this point, we're going an all new sauna in Germany and I already popped the edible.
Speaker 5: Now you didn't know you didn't even expect this.
Speaker 13: No, I was expecting a massage. I just thought I hurt my shoulder. So then it was obviously the anxiety jumps up. I'm gonna be naked in Europe. It's probably normal for them, it's not normal for me. I'm gonna be naked in front of my friend. I had never done this before. And then you start to realize when you so now you're in reaction Bote, and now you're scared and plus the edibles hitting making even worse. First thing that I did was I expressed it. I just used word. I'm like, look, man, I didn't realize what this was, and you could have put me in a cage by complimenting me and saying I'm open minded and I want to live up to that. But I'm scared, and he's like, you're scared. I'm scared too, And then we realized we're not even scared about being naked, We're scared about being judged. And then when we get there, you realize, Oh, I thought it's gonna be like everyone's normal. Everybody thinks this is normal. I'm the only person feeling awkward. I could tell everybody, like a lot of this, everybody is feeling awkward, and that collective vulnerability made it a little bit easier. But just like your interviews, the longer I stayed more comfortable, I got I'm ready for Charlotte and I'm ready. I'm ready, I'm ready.
Speaker 3: I'm ready.
Speaker 4: It sounds like he was trying to take the friendship to another level.
Speaker 2: It flirt.
Speaker 13: Flirt, No, it did, but it did. I've known him since we were four, and it did. Being naked with your friend will do that. Being vulnerable's vulnerable. We measure friendships in terms of length.
Speaker 8: You got a measure relation.
Speaker 15: Damn, so y'all in the sun and to be like that my friend, that's not that's my friend right there, that's not really.
Speaker 12: He's not.
Speaker 13: I was ready for it. I was ready for it. It's okay, I was ready for it. Look, you're not wrong. At the end of the day. You're not wrong. At the end of the day. It's still about being vulnerable. Relationships only grow through being vulnerable, and being vulnerable is being naked, either being naked with your body or you're being naked with your feelings.
Speaker 4: Honest question. All questions are honest. But when you were in the saunay and you looked around and you realize, like, I'm bigger than a lot of guys, and he did that make you feel more comfortable?
Speaker 2: How do you know he was bigger? He could have been smaller.
Speaker 4: Because you can see he got eyes. Well, he could have been smaller through but well.
Speaker 6: Because obviously you just said he wasn't scared about being naked.
Speaker 5: He was scared about being judged.
Speaker 3: So we know he got no Listen, I couldn't.
Speaker 13: Know your boy's size eleven and a half. I'm okay, we're fine, We're fine.
Speaker 8: Look like that.
Speaker 13: You know. What it is with insecurities is like like, for example, if somebody's has a certain height, they don't think about their height. People who lack them to happen insecurity not judge it. And again I can't judge somebody for the genetic lottery they want, so like, that's not much of an issue. But I think for me it was more along the lines of, like I didn't want to get caught staring by somebody, you know, if you see a woman or whatever.
Speaker 3: And then also it's men and women in the sauna men, no men women.
Speaker 13: And then once I got comfortable, then they just threw in the next mix kids. Oh hell, there were full nuclear families there.
Speaker 8: I didn't know any of this.
Speaker 5: This is this cultural like.
Speaker 13: This, I don't know how they're do it in Germany. At the end of the day, I thought I was getting a massaged instead of just a bunch of sauna rooms and coal plunges. And I don't know why people couldn't wear clothes. And in the beginning, I was just like, all right, I'm I'm in a different country. This is their stuff. But as I said, I did not feel like most of the people in that room were comfortable either, didn't feel normalized right. So it wasn't like if somebody lived in a culture where like, you know, men walk around topless and then all of a sudden you come to the beach and feel weird. No, this I felt like everybody felt kind of but yeah, once I got comfortable with all the adultuff, then I remember going outside where there's a pool area and then you seen kids run around. I was like, oh, no, this is this is a whole different level. I'm not even trying to get you to this. And it was but as he said, like it's incrementally making yourself uncomfortable and to sing and then being like, all right, the longer I'm in it, the more my body realizes. And this has been my mantra for this whole last thirty days, which is this sucks, but I'm not in danger.
Speaker 7: Yeah, then you have it, ladies and gentlemen, humble the poet, Yes, sir, appreciate you for joining us.
Speaker 5: Appreciate you all for having me, me and you naked Germany.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna go to Germany. Get you know, no, you don't be vulnerable with me.
Speaker 13: That that's it, that'll that'll solidify, you know.
Speaker 2: It's double the Poet. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: Good morning.
Speaker 2: Let's get to the latest with Lauren wan becoming restraint. She gets them from somebody, somebody.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 14: Problem.
Speaker 3: She'll be having the latest on.
Speaker 8: The latest with Lauren la Rosa.
Speaker 3: Sometimes sometimes you have details, sometimes you have a little bit.
Speaker 17: Every time on the Breakfast Club, how y'all hear each other over all the music lips.
Speaker 5: I'm just I'm so happy to just be here and not be in a rushed today said you want to go to spile me?
Speaker 2: But ahead, continue on what because you've.
Speaker 5: Been leaving me in class with these two. But like the last two weeks, it's not been fun. So I miss you, guys. I miss you till you don't feel disconnected from me.
Speaker 17: No, well, speaking of disconnecting, I mean really not speaking of disconnecting.
Speaker 5: But Nicki min I is not d l She's not coming out of the closet.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what said she was?
Speaker 4: Who said?
Speaker 2: Where did that come from?
Speaker 17: Do you see this photo right here of Nicki min I literally in a closet. Yes, so Nicki Minaj, she just did the cover of Vogue it Talia and this was one of the folk from the photo. She she looks gorgeous in the photo shoot. But one of her fans got online and posted this photo and said, this is not just a photo, this is Nicki Minaj, that she is a d L. And Nicki Minaj commented, she retweeted it and she said no and people yes because the tweet was going and people would be getting to pick that up. But the interview itself that she did was a lengthy interview with Volatilia, but she talked about a lot of things being a mom. You know, she's been talking a lot about motherhood. She's talking about her new music that's coming. She was talking about the fact that now she has to so at first she had to pick and choose when she wanted to have her baby because everything that's been going on in her career.
Speaker 5: You know, just how big she is now that she's a mom.
Speaker 17: She has to pick and choose when she gets to be a mom, like simple things like can I take my kid for a walk in the park or not because people gonna take pictures of him Yep. That does not sound pune whatsoever. Yes, this is nothing.
Speaker 4: It's just wild to me that you know, everything that people would do nowadays, folks trying to break apart like it's.
Speaker 8: A Marvel movie.
Speaker 3: Everything you don't have hitting these eggs. Everything ain't symbolism in the.
Speaker 5: Closet because she in the closet. That don't make no damn trend.
Speaker 2: But I love the way to how she replied. She just responded, and that was.
Speaker 3: One of her own damn barbs. She should have said s m D. Then they like means that she's told you.
Speaker 5: That's what That's what I'm saying. One day I was like sm D and they was like, see we told you.
Speaker 3: And I was like, oh my god, we understand that. Continue fow low blows.
Speaker 5: That's all you do is exactly. Ain't nothing but the bottom.
Speaker 3: First of all, don't disrespect me.
Speaker 8: I'm a top.
Speaker 2: Continue lower top.
Speaker 5: In the line for the callings for the girls, because where you be they.
Speaker 3: Want me to be continue about me, get bottom PowerTOP over here. Baby.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, moving on another news.
Speaker 17: For NBA Starr Sean Kemp has pleaded guilty to an assault charge. This happened today Tuesday, uh on the May for a shooting of two men inside of a vehicle in a Washington State mall parking lot.
Speaker 5: So he played guilty to sesday this Wednesday. Oh shoot, see I've been a court.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Just you just gonna sit over there.
Speaker 3: And smile and you still can you still you got one more time to blame this on court. Okay.
Speaker 4: I was on the phone with you last night when you was walking into a goddamn baar to go have drinks.
Speaker 3: All right, Yes, first.
Speaker 17: Of all, First of all, I was walking into a meeting where I at night. Yes, and it was a very important one actually all I heard you say, and I had to do it at ten o'clock at night.
Speaker 5: What you heard me in life? You heard me order at a mammy anyway?
Speaker 17: Anyway, Yeah, So yesterday, Tuesday, the May twenty seventh, he pled not guilty. What are you whispering about? Mb to I can degree in sault in Pierce County Superior Court. So part of the plea agreement, according to the prosecutors, is that, oh he had to take the plea agreement according to the prosecutor's office, So he was in a Toyota four runner and the memoir side in another vehicle.
Speaker 3: This story.
Speaker 4: Morgan did it, and now we ain't never heard it because you're doing it this story.
Speaker 2: Remember they stolen stuff.
Speaker 7: She ran up to get this stuff back when they walked, and then they started to shoot each other.
Speaker 17: Even I didn't have any drinks last night watching because I didn't have any drinks last night. I went to a meeting that I can't talk about it, but I went to a meeting last night.
Speaker 5: If I had to be some good business being done there. Yes, and we're gonna move on because I didn't know we did that story things producers.
Speaker 6: Yes, so we're moving on to Okay, we can go to Tory Lane, but it's over. It's very lengthy, so save that for the third. But it's glad as Night birthday. So we got any gladys Knight in the queue.
Speaker 2: Name one gladys Knight, Sola I play.
Speaker 5: We might not know the name of it, but you know you know the song if you play it.
Speaker 6: Also, no, I know man I trained to Georgia. But also she's also an actress and she was in uh. She made her debut in one of Tyler Perry movies, I'm Right debut Okay, what do you want to say?
Speaker 2: The bat is but I know how it spelled. But it's Poun's debut.
Speaker 5: I can't believe nobody was gonna tell me I did that story.
Speaker 6: And I'm sorry to Morgan. I swear I did not know. I thought she was talking about something totally different.
Speaker 4: The only reason I stopped you because it looked like you didn't really want to tell the story anyway.
Speaker 5: I didn't.
Speaker 17: That's what I'm talking about, prosecutors.
Speaker 5: It's exactly so give us some ghetto.
Speaker 6: What was happening in the world's right here, Jase for gladis night the days up next to the breakfast Cloya.
Speaker 8: Wait week, if you're like into the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: Don't be out here acting like a donkey.
Speaker 8: He bitch, it's time for Donkey of the Day. I'm a big boy. I could take it if he feel I deserve.
Speaker 2: It ain't no big deal, I.
Speaker 3: Know, Charlottage God gonna have honestly say, smile.
Speaker 4: Got to say something you may not agree with. It doesn't mean I'm news.
Speaker 7: Who's getting that donky that donkey that don't don't don't dun't dunk dunk.
Speaker 12: The other day right there.
Speaker 3: A breakfast club.
Speaker 8: Bitcher.
Speaker 4: You can call me the donkey of the day, but like i'd mean no.
Speaker 3: Arm here you go.
Speaker 13: Hold on.
Speaker 4: Donkey today for Wednesday, May twenty eighth, goes to a teacher in Alabama named Tracy Walker. Tracy is fifty six years old and she is charged with aggravated child abuse. What did Tracy do to somebody's child? Let's go to Fox ten news for the report.
Speaker 1: Police judge today setting a twenty five thousand dollars bond from obill Connie Public School teacher accused of giving a drink containing ethanol to a four year old student Collins Road Elementary School. Student was rushed to the hospital back in April, where doctors say she had a blood alcohol content level of point two eight. Judge ordering the defendant, Tracy Walker, to submit to a drug and alcohol tests as a.
Speaker 5: Condition of her bond.
Speaker 1: Her attorney asked to judge for a reasonable bond and argued that she's an achieved ten year employee with a bachelor's and master's degree from the University of South Alabama with no criminal history.
Speaker 3: Nope.
Speaker 1: Walker is due back in court for an arrayment. She has been placed on administrative leaf.
Speaker 4: Since when our jello shots proper school supplies. Okay, Tracy didn't just cross the line. She took her whole class on a field trip over the line. Okay, why do y'all like playing with other people's turn?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: This is why you know those of us would kids suffer from parental paranoia right now because the sick, evil, twisted people like Tracy Walker. Okay, don't tell me that she didn't have no past criminal record. That it is mean she was getting away with stuff.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 3: You are a teacher.
Speaker 4: Your primary duty is to facilitate student learning and understanding by imparting knowledge and creating a positive learning environment. But no, Tracy, you want to turn kindergarten in the happy hour. Okay, four years old, I ana think that kindergarten.
Speaker 3: That's pre k all right.
Speaker 4: She's supposed to be in there teaching life skills, okay, not mixology, all right. Teachers are supposed to create a positive environment for students.
Speaker 3: The problem with Tracy is she's fifty six years old.
Speaker 4: So when she thinks positive environment, she thinks festivities, she thinks drinks, she thinks food. Hell, Tracy probably drunk her damn self. Okay, she didn't bring that drink for the kids. She bought that drink for herself. And she did that to that four year old. Well she did to that four year old, which somebody did to her when she was young. Okay, and that's let her get a little sip. Raise your hands if an adult in your life let you get a little sip of some alcohol when you as a child. Okay, I'm talking kids in single digits, all right, and be raised their hands. Just raise their hand, Red, did you raise your hand?
Speaker 3: I know you did? You perto Rican Okay, coquito drinking coquito at five? Okay.
Speaker 4: Now I'm not gonna say who the adults were in my life that would let me get a sip of Budweiser, Okay, the King of Beers, because I don't want to incriminate anybody. But that was a regular occurrence in the slums I'm from. But that doesn't make it right. Okay, when you know better, you do better. And Tracy, you got to know better. You can't be given no four year old alcohol, especially a four year old that has no family ties to you. Okay. IEP is supposed to stand for Individualized Education Plans, not intoxicate every preschooler. Okay, this young girl is four. She won't be old enough to drink for another seventeen years. Do you know what you could be doing to this young woman's brain. You know what you could be doing to this young woman's liber The only thing more under the influence than the students with the teacher's judgment. Okay, I know Tracy had to be drunk too. Okay, they even think this was a good idea. She had to be drunk. Now, let me tell you another part of the story. Tracy Walker is a special education teacher. Sounds to me like should being a student. Okay, what's crazy is in Alabama, if you're a special education student, you're entitled to what they call free appropriate public education until you turn twenty one. I knew that because I remember being in high school and they would always say the special education students graduate at twenty one. So if you want to drink with kids, Tracy, all you have to do is wait seventeen years. And it's sad because if it is a kid with disabilities, you are getting them drunk and getting drunk messages with your cognitive functions. And some of these poor kids already have cognitive impairment. That's why they are in special ads. Okay, memory, problem solving, attention, all of that is not functioning at the expected level for their age, and you give them alcohol. Come on, those poor parents don't know what the hell going on. Okay, you're making an already tough situation tougher. And for what the moral of the story is. If the golden rule is doing to others as you would have them do unto you, then the platinum rule should be to treat other people's kids the way you would want someone to treat yours, especially if you're a teacher. Please give Tracy Walker the biggest he huff. What's wrong with people?
Speaker 5: That's crazy?
Speaker 6: And I will say in my father's defense, I was like four maybe as well, and I used to stay up late four Like yes, I was four years old. And you know how you a kid be like looking looking at something and trying to try it or whatever. And I tried it and he was like all right, he tried it because I mean he let me try because he was like all right, now, now you don't like it, do you.
Speaker 5: I spit it out, but I kept drinking it.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: It was beer and it wasn't liquor.
Speaker 8: It was beer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what was my first. My first nip was butter Wife and the King of Beers.
Speaker 5: How old were you either?
Speaker 4: Single digits? Definitely?
Speaker 7: Okay, see I think I was a little older. I think I'm probably like it was Heineken, Y'll drink the other y'all drink corona. I'm not you are Danish, not let you, but it was honey can.
Speaker 2: But dad did the same thing. Give me a taste. I spit it right out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, crazy, But I went over and I picked it up voluntarily. I was like, m He was like, all right, go ahead and tried. Ain't gonna like it, and I didn't.
Speaker 2: He gave it to you.
Speaker 5: Your parents gave it to y'all.
Speaker 3: That was the same thing.
Speaker 4: I was like, that has the tasty tried and I ain't say it was my parents. You are the only ones incriminating in your parents.
Speaker 2: My dad's eighty five years old.
Speaker 4: He don't give them. They'll still lock him up a try. All right, Well, thank you for that donkey to day. But you so you spit it out back then? Oh my god, did y'all talk about you said? I'm asking because you still have a taste for alcohol. You drink now, did you?
Speaker 13: Did?
Speaker 4: You spit it out?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 2: Go back on your ass.
Speaker 6: Drink water now, he be like, listen handling that girthy bottle like that.
Speaker 2: Yes, I said, big Gulf was the person.
Speaker 7: Honey, alright, thank you for that dog he today, let's open up the phone lines. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. This morning, during Front Page News, Morgan reported that the Trumpetmanstration is now halting new student visa interviews and expanding social media vetting for student and exchange visitor visa applicants meeting, they're going to start looking at your social media. But we're asking eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one do you think it's fair for employees or schools.
Speaker 2: To check your social media before hiring or admitting you to college or school.
Speaker 4: I don't know why I thought that been going on. I thought social media vetting, social media background checks. I thought that was been happening for a while.
Speaker 7: Now I think they should do more social media vetting myself. Eight hundred five a five one oh five one. If you want to get a firearm license, I think they should go through social media. They do fingerprints, They go through mental health, but they don't go through your social media.
Speaker 3: I feel like some job's been doing that, though I could be wrong.
Speaker 6: We probably like on the load, probably, but I ain't never hear about it being like an actual thing that they check your social media.
Speaker 5: I mean always fore like cops, FBI like stuff like that.
Speaker 7: Government joney, they do that, but every job should because you want you want to know who you're employing. You want to know who if you're a teacher, if you're employing a teacher that hasn't only fit And it's a problem with that.
Speaker 4: I remember back in the day when it's like twenty fifteen, this is before Hillary Clinton came on the Breakfast Club and they did a social media background check on all of us.
Speaker 3: Oh really they veted our social media.
Speaker 2: Oh you didn't pass at first, right, No, Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 4: Said things about them.
Speaker 13: They want to do it anyway.
Speaker 4: Yeah, anything I'm gonna say anything I've said about you, I'm gonna say to you. So yeah, but eight undred actually so I dressed up as Hillary folloween one. Yeah, you just ups who had in the Nike track suit. It was funny when that came up.
Speaker 7: They was like you know, Charlemagne actually dressed up like Hillary Clinton and this, that and the other, and she came up.
Speaker 2: She wound up coming to face school.
Speaker 8: Thiss was cool.
Speaker 3: That's been twice man.
Speaker 7: But eight hundred and five eight five one o five one do you think it's fair for employers or schools to check your social media before hiring or admitting you? Let's talk about it. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 19: It's topic times called eight hundred five five one five one to join into the discussion.
Speaker 8: With the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Morning everybody.
Speaker 7: It's tj Nvjess hilarious, Charlamagne, dea God.
Speaker 2: We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: If you're just joining us, we're asking eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one do you think it's fair for employers or schools to check your social media before hiring you or admitting you to their college?
Speaker 2: That is the question.
Speaker 7: And that's because Trump's administration is now halting new student visa interviews and expanding social media to the vetting process.
Speaker 2: So we're asking is that fair?
Speaker 13: I think it is?
Speaker 7: Now you want to see who you work with, and you know, if you interview somebody, they're not going to tell you the truth. But social media, nine times out of ten you could actually see what a person is doing if they're going through something hopefully or if they're crazy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but then you know, you had things like yo, some people's social media is literally their personal outlets. Some people like that's what I've I feel like in a sense, that's what social media is for for you to show what you want about your personal life. How much of that is going to be judged by an employer or really taken seriously? But you know what I'm saying, how can I don't know, it needs to be some type of stipulation like or to a certain extent or something like that. Because for instance, yesterday, given what we were talking about with Lauren and what she went to DR that was fun, you know, that was the business, but what she was doing for that, you know what I mean? So, now what if she goes into like a big say a BBC, want to hire her or whatever, and they go on there and they don't give it a job because they've seen that she parties in DR and she wears you know, a certain clothing that you know, like, now, what what is you know?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: But I still think like even I'm two a all day, right, So if you want to purchase a firearm, don't you want to see on their social media if somebody's threatening somebody, somebody's living something crazy where you say, well, this person shouldn't have a firearm, you know what I mean?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 2: So I think they should Shelton.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think they do. They should have online vetting, social media vetting. I feel like some jobs already do that. I definitely know, and entertainment a lot of what they were doing that because you got to think a lot of these entertainment companies were hiring talent and then remember them remember the old tweet era you have, you know, the old tweet air and people would have to let you go because the old tweets and all and that stuff like that. So a lot of them were doing you know that online vetting, which I don't. I don't have a problem with it. I think that is good because you know, it's an extension of your character. Now, I will say, I don't know how far back you should hold somebody accountable, you know what I'm saying, Because if you're hiring somebody at thirty and they you saw them tweet something.
Speaker 3: Wow, fifteen years ago.
Speaker 4: That I don't I don't think that's that's fair, but I think there should be some level of online betting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hello, who's this.
Speaker 20: From harrisburd Pa.
Speaker 2: What's what's your what's your opinion? What's your thoughts?
Speaker 20: My thought is that is similar to the first I want to say, good morning everybody morning.
Speaker 16: But this reminded me of the topic you guys.
Speaker 20: Had yesterday on Lauren and people judging her for what she posted on her social media. Right, And I believe that social media is for personal use. It is unless you have a brand social media that you can separately make, which we all know. We have our personal page and our business page.
Speaker 12: Right.
Speaker 20: If it's not on your business page, then it is none.
Speaker 12: Of your your job business.
Speaker 7: Well, let me ask you a question, roll why But if you're a racist and you and you post a lot of racist things on your social media, but now I'm hiring you. And if I'm hiring you, you know you're supposed to represent the company, and I don't want somebody that's racist representing my company.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because people hire you on character too, They do hire you on character.
Speaker 7: True.
Speaker 14: True.
Speaker 20: I didn't look at it from that aspect because there are a lot of racists that are openly sharing stuff online. So I understand that. I understand that aspect.
Speaker 5: But see is situational. That's still situational, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Because even going back to Lauren and that is evident, right, she has brown girl grinding, that is her business right where there's nothing but her brand, her representing her brand eloquently professionally, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Then you have Laura l Rosa.
Speaker 6: That's who she is when she's not in the studio, when she's not in the core or not working. So again it's just situational. But I agree with the racist thing.
Speaker 2: CC. Good morning, Good morning, CEC. What's your CC?
Speaker 12: Is this?
Speaker 2: He was at court yesterday?
Speaker 16: Yeah, no, I called yesterday. I called yesterday morning.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, okay, so she called to day's the road, but you ain't the you ain't capracorn clock right?
Speaker 5: Oh okay?
Speaker 4: Now what else?
Speaker 5: What's going on?
Speaker 13: CC?
Speaker 5: I feel like college is one you spend over fifty feed to sixty thousand dollars.
Speaker 20: Once you're done going there, they should not worry about what you're doing on your social media. You're paying them.
Speaker 16: Then, on top of that, the job.
Speaker 7: How well you do your job does not have anything to do with how many kids you got at home, or if you got your man.
Speaker 21: Or your husband on your page or anything.
Speaker 20: I don't know.
Speaker 5: They everybody stay.
Speaker 4: Off social media, I do think, yeah, but I do think they're checking for character. What I do think should happen. And Chuck Dee was up here talking about this a couple of weeks ago. There needs to be social media etiquette classes for kids, and they need to be taught social media etiquette early because a lot of these things that they are putting online can't affect them in the future at schools, at jobs like I think that's what actually needs that.
Speaker 7: But as charents, that's what we should be doing, right, we should be making sure our kids are We're protecting our kids and making sure we're explaining to them what social media does and the effects of it, because right now they might be kids having fun, but ten years from now, that's right.
Speaker 2: Whatever they put online stays online.
Speaker 20: That's right.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 6: You know one thing about it is gonna be hard to even have our kids listen to us because we didn't listen to our parents we were younger either, and that just that's the site whatever piece itself. What it needs to be is somebody that they look up to, like a co synot or something like that to teach a class like that. And Kai already displays that he has a level of etiquette correct that a lot.
Speaker 5: Of kids don't, and a lot of kids look up to him.
Speaker 6: So you know, further more than us being the guardians and the parents, it should be other kids doing that too.
Speaker 4: But you know what's gonna make them listen when they hear people like a Kai or whoever talk about opportunities they lost, opportunities they didn't get because it's something they put on social media.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 7: Do you think it's fair for employers or schools to check your social media before hiring you or admitting you to their college or university.
Speaker 2: Let's discuss. It's the Breakfast Club God Morning.
Speaker 8: If you're all talking about it, you know we talking about it? About it?
Speaker 19: It's topic times called eight hundred five eight five one five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast.
Speaker 2: Club Morning, everybody.
Speaker 7: It's dj NV just hilarious, Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. If you're just joining us. We're asking, do you think it's fair for employers or schools to check your social media before hiring or admitting you to their college or university. This conversation comes from Trump. The Trump administration is halting new student visa interviews and expanding social media vetting for student and exchange visitors. All right, so that's what we're asking eight hundred five A five one oh five to one and we got T shirt inline.
Speaker 13: What's your door seas?
Speaker 16: So my thoughts are I don't think that they should be used in your email or you know, searching and social media because the interviewers look like your personal.
Speaker 14: Life and they want this. They want you to create this work life balance.
Speaker 16: And it's just like if you're checking my social media.
Speaker 2: For me to work, so for you, it's why you gotta make sure you're not crazy. We want to make sure you're not racist.
Speaker 7: We want to make sure you're not doing something illegal, because nowadays everybody posted the illegal stuff they do on line too.
Speaker 4: So it was wild when the woman called her for a little while ago and said, uh, you know, we're paying to have money on this college campus and do check my social media? What if you on social media talk about shooting up the school, correct, right, right?
Speaker 16: But you you definitely got a point there. But what if also they like say, for instance, you got somebody who models and that's their way of like promoting what they do on social media, and they're like half naked, You go and fire me for this because I'm trying to, you know, have a side now on top of this job that I come in and do a good job at every day.
Speaker 4: That's interesting because you know, remember that woman, remember the police officer who was on in the music video music.
Speaker 3: I didn't think she should be fired.
Speaker 2: She got fired. I don't think she got fired. Transferred, but I don't think she got fired. What about me? Ask you a question? What about a teacher?
Speaker 7: Right, Let's say a teacher is doing OnlyFans She's not naked, but provocative, you know what I mean? Do you want your students going to that that having that teacher?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 2: Especially hellos this.
Speaker 21: Hi, this is Madison high back the club.
Speaker 2: What's talk to us? What's your thought?
Speaker 21: I think that they should continue to do it. And I also think that well I know they been doing it with's my Snority Across In twenty sixteen, they did a social media audio on this. We had to put our Facebook and on Instagram on there and they just look to also see how you truly are the community and what you closed to see that in line, I'm not in data, Adam, member of Alpaca Alphauthority Incorporated. All Right, all right, thank you, you have a great day.
Speaker 2: You two know, man, what's the molar story?
Speaker 6: If we just if we judge by your social media and Jessica Robin Moore will never have a job nowhere else else period. They're gonna judge from my social media, my social media past all of that.
Speaker 4: But I think a lot of that stuff for a long time ago though, like, no, some stuff that's that's true, you know what I'm saying. I mean, the last time you really really wild out on social media was when you like you didn't know if you wanted a job anymore.
Speaker 6: That's why I never get another job, because they'd be like, when we do something wrong that she can go right online.
Speaker 12: Sir.
Speaker 8: That's true though, yeah.
Speaker 4: But I mean that's why you need to continue to be an entrepreneur.
Speaker 2: Right did you say, mister?
Speaker 3: Mental health reform?
Speaker 4: But that comes with age. But you know what though, to justice point. You got to give people that opportunity to grow. That's why I said, I'm not judging people based off what they tweeted ten years ago, fifteen years ago, twenty years ago. If you're thirty and you're applying for a job, you don't went to college and all types of other stuff, I'm gonna look at your tweets and be like, Damn, when you was fifteen you said X, Y and Z no, Well even when you.
Speaker 5: Was twenty, like I was twenty years old. You know what I'm saying, It's crazy.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 2: Well, when we come back, we got the latest with Lauren, So don't move.
Speaker 3: It's to breakfast club.
Speaker 2: Right, cover your mouth even if you are choken with.
Speaker 7: The breakfast slo Good morning the Breakfast Club. Let's get to the latest with Lauren.
Speaker 5: Lauren becoming straight back.
Speaker 2: She gets themrom.
Speaker 3: Somebody that knows somebody detail.
Speaker 5: I'm a homegirl that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 3: She'd be having the latest on you.
Speaker 8: The latest with Lauren la Rosa.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you have fact, sometimes you have details. Sometimes you have a little bit of everything.
Speaker 8: The latest on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Good morning.
Speaker 17: So another thing that we need to talk about really really quickly. It might be a congratulations.
Speaker 5: I'm not for sure.
Speaker 17: She's had the baby at Pcassie's reported and has went into labor. She's in the Yeah, she's in the hospital in New York. Now, there were some reports that there there may be a complications, but I haven't confirmed that. I did reach out to her attorney to try and figure that out, but he said that it was something that he would not speak on.
Speaker 2: You reached out to her attorney about her having a baby?
Speaker 17: Who else would I reach out to her? You reach out to a rep, and the attorney was the first REP number that I had. I don't have a publicist number.
Speaker 2: Four just mine out business about her.
Speaker 4: There's no I'm just I know you got a job to do, but there's no No consciousness.
Speaker 5: Kicks in, only my consciousness.
Speaker 17: My consciousness kicked in because I'm like, I don't know if I want to say congratulations she's in labor, and if there's complications, if something's wrong, like that sounds so like not right, But you.
Speaker 6: Can still second gratulations. You know what, I really reached out safe delivery.
Speaker 4: I don't even say that you heard this complications because you don't know if it's true.
Speaker 2: I can't wait you.
Speaker 17: I also don't know if she's actually in labor or not. He wouldn't confirm anything to me. These are just reports, So yeah, I would just say a prayer.
Speaker 4: I heard somebody in complications, just the way the black paternal death read yes.
Speaker 5: And that's what made me no, no, no, no, no, I'm not.
Speaker 17: When I reached out, I said, the first thing I said was, I know this is a sensitive topic, but I feel like if I report on it, I want to make sure that if there is something wrong, I at least can know, like, all right, what not to say, or like, you know, how sensitive to be about it.
Speaker 7: Dang shoots were praying for She's a unit in New York delivery.
Speaker 2: This is baby number three, right.
Speaker 5: Yes, this is baby number three with her husband Alex. Fine.
Speaker 17: Now moving on, We're going to go into Tory lanez. So yeah, taking taking a left turn. So there was this video that was released to the Shade Room and it's all over the internet.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 17: Of you guys, remember when Tory Lane was stabbed the fourteen times we forget last week. There's video of that that is circulating. In the video, of course, you you don't really see the actual stabbing. You just see the guy over top of him, and Toy's like.
Speaker 5: You know, Kiah kick kicking and punching and basically trying to keep the guy off of him.
Speaker 4: Like a wag.
Speaker 5: No just here and there. But no guards come the whole time, no guards because, to be honest, it just looks like a fight.
Speaker 4: It does.
Speaker 7: Just looks like a regular But I was wondering, I wonder if the guy came up behind him because Tory's big pause right.
Speaker 5: If you look at his jail pictures, I was gonna say, now, he's sure, but.
Speaker 7: He's muscular, and the guy that looked like he did the stabbing from his pictures, he looked very thin and skinny. So it feels like Toy should be able to flip him around. You say, your sounds want to.
Speaker 3: You know him. I just wondering if he could flip him around.
Speaker 5: He was on the ground.
Speaker 3: You were the official DJ. The freaking can't nobody tell me different.
Speaker 2: I can't even have a conversation without you saying something me.
Speaker 8: We was just in his mind.
Speaker 3: I've been listening to a story about the man gets that in prison, and.
Speaker 17: Yeah, V because you see him on the ground and be so I don't understand how exactly how he likes.
Speaker 3: Being flipped over.
Speaker 4: Did you call the jail to confirm I did you call him say why no guards came to his age?
Speaker 17: I did reach out multiple people to figure out what what is their response to the fact that there's no guards at all in this video and Tory just gets up and walks away. But maybe he didn't get stabbed yet or no, no, he was stabbed because then people started screenshotting, like as he walks and you see like the blood on his body and on his face and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: So he was stabbed at the point when he was walking away.
Speaker 17: But again still no guards responded, and there have been reports that this the guy that stabbed him. He's spoken to TMZ and he told them that he thought that Tory Lanes. He alleged that Tory Lanes was trying to put money on his head and trying to take his life, so he thought he was acting in self defense.
Speaker 3: How the hell did he speak to TMS?
Speaker 5: They called him on the box on the phone. He called them on the phone.
Speaker 2: Speak English.
Speaker 5: Huh, he speaks English.
Speaker 17: The stories in English, they said in a prison phone call, with Santiago Cacio, who's already serving life in prison.
Speaker 4: For those who used to work at TMZ. Right, Yes, how do people get videos like that from inside the jail?
Speaker 17: I'm stermally leaked from someone that would have access. They pay for it, like do some out, Let's pay for it someone, let's do.
Speaker 5: Pay for it.
Speaker 17: But it's not as much as y'all think. Like people think you get a big pay day, and it don't be as much as you think. But somehow, let's do some people somehow, let's don't. But sometimes things are leaked depending on who's leaking them because you want you want something out there, y, you want to want people to be made aware of something. And that's why when I watched it, my first thing was, wait, where are the guards? Because to me that was there's some something wrong.
Speaker 6: Like yeah, absolutely, yeah, maybe guards were probably in on or whatever something like that, because where are you guys?
Speaker 5: I don't know, but they supposed to be there.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 17: But yeah, So I did reach out to you, I haven't heard back. I reached out to tory Land's attorney. I also reached out to a rep for the warden, and I reached out to another personal toy team as well too, Just trying to figure out how out the cards. Nothing yet, okay, so what else is in a pot? Okay, now let's bring in some love. Well not yet, because it's a lot going on with Black Love. Y'all know, I been kind of in and out. But since I've been talking about not No Love, we've had Remy and Pat fallout.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, you did a great job reported that. By the way, thank you. Yandy M and DC's. I don't know what is happening over there, but what happened with them?
Speaker 17: So Yandyman DC's Yandy's like ex best friends, used to work with her. It is claiming that she has like a whole little side booth thing in London, and he got caught up because of it because there was a photo that looked like it was three people when it was you know, really him and Yandy's cyboo.
Speaker 4: And the cameras rolling.
Speaker 5: Now listen, I have no idea.
Speaker 6: But she did, but she'd be in Atlanta a lot. No, it's still stuff going on in New York. Perhaps we need to bring the New York franchise back that.
Speaker 5: Used to be the best one. Absolutely, But I don't know. Black love is just it.
Speaker 6: It's favoring sort of god that he used to be her assistant, right or man sylace or something like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 6: He was making videos walking around three days trying to get all this information out. He says she got a boo over in London that she cheated on the DC Way and he know because he flew over there to.
Speaker 2: Cover for her. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I would never hire him ever. And he called us off our friend and then he got online. It's all a fake crime though, we you know, we don't know he telling if he's telling the truth or not.
Speaker 5: Well, I reached out and I got friends, of course, and I have a statement from yan Dy.
Speaker 17: It says I'm human and right now I'm grieving a loss of someone who was like a brother to me. She's about the guy that made the videos, Brian. Was it just a friend, he was family. This has been incredibly painful. I truly appreciate all the love and support my family has been shown during this time. It means more than I can express ask for everything that has been said. I'm choosing to handle it privately, not everything needs to be picked apart in the public and speaking on it right now won't bring any good, only more noise. So I appreciate those giving me the space in our space to protect our peace.
Speaker 5: And that's why I love loy Yandy because Aka he dead to me crazy.
Speaker 3: She said, you can say that on there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there was from her, because that's what that is.
Speaker 4: That was a long statement that didn't ask for privacy. I love you, but that was a very long statement just to say.
Speaker 5: Keep it real. Cute she is.
Speaker 17: She's always mastered, probably the nice little speaking engagement dress. When she said, all right, then't I like to show you a Barack at Obama, I mean baraka Michelle.
Speaker 5: No, they're together at the date night in New York.
Speaker 17: Because we're talking about black gloved date night and stop playing with them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're out in New York.
Speaker 2: All right, solute to them.
Speaker 7: All right, Well that is the latest with Lauren. Let's get to the People's Choice mix. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: Good morning, you're checking out the Breakfast.
Speaker 2: Club morning everybody.
Speaker 7: It's stej NV just Hilaris Charlamagne, the guy. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: I do not have shows this weekend but June thirteenth, that's Friday, and June fourteenth that's a Saturday. I will be in Pittsburgh, y'all, Homestead, Pennsylvania, right outside of Pittsburgh.
Speaker 5: Get your tickets.
Speaker 6: I'll be at the Funny Bone. We got four shows. That's two on Friday and two on Saturday, so get your tickets for that. Me and my brother Desdy Alexander will be hitting this stage and we haven't been to Pennsylvania in a long time.
Speaker 5: We haven't been to Pittsburgh in a while. So I know y'all loved me. Although I didn't trade it.
Speaker 6: I'm a trader because remember I was a Steelers fan, right and then when I married Christ, I had to become a Baltimore Ravens fan. And I know it's crazy that I wasn't already a Baltimore Rivers stand but I didn't get into football until I got to high school. And I went to high school in Pennsylvania, it was either the Eagles or the Steelers, and the Steelers were killing.
Speaker 3: I think you always wanted to be a Ravens fan.
Speaker 4: Ashing is a Ravens fan.
Speaker 3: Your father is a Ravens fan.
Speaker 4: I don't think you should give christ that, Yeah, Oh I shouldn't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I shouldn't give them that direct.
Speaker 4: You don't switch. You didn't stop beating the soul food and want Mexican food war just because.
Speaker 2: Wow, maybe she did more tacos. Listen, get your tickets, y'll.
Speaker 6: Jallars Official dot Com June thirteenth and fourteenth, Homestead, PA, Pittsburgh, PA.
Speaker 4: I will be there, Yeah, I will say, just want a bunch of kids now? You usually just want one more Now it's like give me seven ye No.
Speaker 6: Said seven kids is a Mexican doesn't.
Speaker 12: All?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 7: Now, that week and as Father's Day weekend, I'm gonna be out in Atlantic City. A salute the vibes Cartel. Actually we bring in our vibes called jail to Atlantic City. Yes, so what the hell they're gonna have vibes at in Atlantic City? I love Atlanta City. What place is big enough? The whole vibes cartail in Atlanta it's.
Speaker 2: Not gonna be as big. So it's gonna be It's gonna be nice and quoint. Let me give you the.
Speaker 5: Ain't no way we're saying it.
Speaker 2: You're saying it on the radio.
Speaker 7: It's gonna be so many people, it's gonna be sold out real fast. He's coming to the Boardwalk Call the Boardwalk.
Speaker 2: Call in Atlantic City, Wilwalk Hall is not that big.
Speaker 4: I like Boardwalk call him. My daughter has a lot of cheerleading competitions there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so he's gonna be at the Boardwalk Call Father's Day weekend, So get your ticket.
Speaker 2: It will sell out. Let me see how many holes because I'm curious.
Speaker 3: Foe thousand, seven hundred and seventy. There must be another part of Boardwalk Hall. I don't know about it.
Speaker 7: You go fourteen thousand, June fourteenth. The show is at nine o'clock. It's gonna be me vibes called tel DJ self and Norri DJ Norri.
Speaker 3: So we got a lot of fun.
Speaker 7: We got a salute Humbler poet for joining this morning losing My guy humbled the forward.
Speaker 4: He got a new book out, Unanxious, fifty simple Truths to help overthinkers feel less stress.
Speaker 3: And more calm.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right, and you've got a positive note.
Speaker 4: I do in this simple man. Treat people the way you want to be treated. Talk to people the way you want to be talked to. Respectors, earned, not given, have a blessed day.
Speaker 2: Breakfast club bitch
Speaker 3: Is you don't finish or y'all done it