Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: You said when you spoke to your friend who recommended NAKA to you, that you had ten thousand dollars and so a lot of times when people here NAKA and they had no doubt payment. They think, oh, you need no money, that's not just like that's like one of these misconceptions like, oh, it's no money down. My credit can be six twenty, but you need money to be in a program.
Speaker 4: I mean, talk about any any mortgage that you're going to get, You're going to have things you have to pay for, taxes, insurance.
Speaker 5: Like all of those kind of things.
Speaker 4: In addition to that, NAKA wants you to have a specific amount of money saved. Me I personally try to tell people save about three and a half percent of the loan amount that you're looking for, because that covers your taxes, insurance, and it should cover, you know what I mean, the cushion of a few months that they require you to have as well, because what they don't want to happen is for you to be house rich and cash poor because a lot of times what tends to happen to people is they're you know, pay their down payment fees.
Speaker 5: All of those different things you.
Speaker 4: Done came out of twenty twenty five thousand dollars or whatever the case. Mark You've just spent thirty years of your life saving this money. Now you just gave it away. Now you have this house, and when something goes wrong with this house a roof issue, of plumbing issue, you don't you can't fix it. You don't have the money to fix it, and they don't want you to do that. So they set you up to whereas you have money, they set you up to whereas if you go get a multi unit, you got cash flow coming in because they make sure the numbers fall right all of those different things. And this is why I love them, because they protected me throughout the whole process. There were times where contractors tried to do food, food shit. They're just different stuff, and I could just like ran interference on all that, like nah, we're not going for that. At times, like somebody try to sell you a four unit building, but the building is only zone for three units. In the garden unit or the basement unit will be like illegal, but na coull you know, they gonna go through their due diligence and you know what I mean, like check you know, city records and all that make sure all of this stuff is zoned and approved correctly, and a lot of times like it don't.
Speaker 5: And they protect you from all that.
Speaker 3: Stuff, even in your own personal right. Like I was reading that they'll check your patterns, right, Yeah, they'll check your rent patterns, they'll check your savings patterns. So it's not like, hey, that look at how much you were paying how much you make, and they'll say, well, that money could be saved. So having that as an important like system makes sense, right, because it's like you don't want to make sure, like you don't want to have it where I say five hundred, then I save nothing for three months and I put three thousand. They're watching that to make sure that they can making.
Speaker 4: Sure you got good good money spend like good money habits like and this is and it's not bad, like you should want to have good money happens. You should appreciate this kind of training, like, Okay, I need this because I've been not disciplined for the longest amount of time and now I have somebody challenging me to do better.
Speaker 5: Why wouldn't you want that? So they approve you for you come with your information, da da da.
Speaker 4: They put it in the system and they say, okay, you're based off of what we think you can get a two hundred thousand dollars more if you're going for a single family home. Yes, but that's not how it works with multi units. Okay, with multi units, how it works is even with naka, so they have limits. So with a single family home, which just these are examples, it depends on what area you're in. They'll give you a max. So, let's say a single family home, they might give you a max. Two hundre thousand and two unit. They might give you a max of three fifty three unit. They might give you a max a six hundred. On a four unit, they'll give you a max of like nine hundred and nine to fifty or something like that. So for me, I'm like, why not max out and go crazy? If I'm trying to go get me a rental property, I'm gonna get four units. The four units are gonna make sure I have a place to live for free. Is gonna make sure my mortgage is paid. On top of steel, having some money at the end of the month is cash flow, So I'm gonna do that. On top of that, it's gonna allow me to go for a bigger mortgage, which is gonna put me in a nicer neighborhood, you know what I'm saying. In addition to that, if I go find a four unit in a nice neighborhood. That means the rents are gonna be high.
Speaker 2: Ernest, what's up?
Speaker 3: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the re seats of digital tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate, let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your Vision Forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring the safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded. In over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean, because that's just what it is.
Speaker 4: When you live in nice neighborhoods, you got higher rents and apartments are nice. So how NACA qualifies you or lenders qualify you in general for multi units is totally different than they do for single family homes. A single family home, you're qualified strictly using your income. When it comes to multifamilies, and this is why I tell people, go find you a multifamily that has people living in it already, because what they do is they'll take seventy five percent of the income that the property is generating already added to yours, and that is what makes the property more than affordable. For example, this is what I like to tell people. So let's say you make two thousand dollars a month at your job, right, and the mortgage on this property you're looking at is three thousand dollars. Of course you can afford it. You're a thousand dollars short. But let's say the property that you're looking at also generates four thousand dollars a month in rent. They'll take three thousand dollars of dock add it to your two thousand.
Speaker 5: Now that's five thousand. Subtract three thousand from that.
Speaker 4: Now you have two thousand dollars left over at the end of the month, which makes this property way more than affordable. On top of they only used seventy five percent of the rent, they're still twenty five percent.
Speaker 5: That's still there. You get what I'm saying to you.
Speaker 4: So like, that's that's how the multi unit math works. And people don't understand that, and they're like, I can't afford a multi unit. It's so expensive. How do you afford a multi unit and you're making twenty six thousand dollars a year? Because I understand how multi unit math works, and I went and found me property that had high rents and cash flowing already, and all I had to do was pretty much sign a paperwork and move in.
Speaker 3: So you found the property yourself. Didn't apply for the program, right, So does it when you apply for it? Does it have to be the primary residents? How does that work?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you do have to live in a property for the life of the loan. But NAKA has a five year leaning on a property because they're not designed to, you know, create investors. They're designed to balance our neighborhood. So they want you to live in a property and for the first five years you have a twenty five k lean on it. Every year drops off five thousand dollars. So after the fifth year, you probably like cleaning free to go do whatever you need to do, whether it be refinanced or whatever the case may be. And at this point, my first one, I've been in there for eight years. The second one it's been five years. So now I'm kind of like free and clear to Nacolin and I can kind of go move around how I want to. But it's just like I'm set up to the point where now I can pull equity out of my properties, not ConA set me up to the point in the beginning on my first deal. We ain't even talk about this yet, but my first deal was immaculate. I got a four unit property I moved in, so I lived for free, all three units. You know what I mean, we're paying rent already. I they didn't put any money down. I walked away from the clothing table with a five thousand dollars check. That same day, I got paid from my job. In addition to I kept all of my money because I was going through the process and they required me to keep saving. So that ten thousand turned into fifteen thousand. So I went from making about twenty six thousand dollars a year at my job to having twenty six thousand dollars in cash in my account after my first deal, which allowed me to go start investing in the stock market, you know what I mean, doing more deals, traveling network and building business, meeting guys like y'all.
Speaker 5: And that just came from that first deal.
Speaker 4: And this is why I try to encourage people to go through NAKA, because they set you up so beautifully. After the deal, it's like, damn, I still got all this money left. The average person, they out of what ten fifteen twenty thousand dollars on the deal with Faha. You know what I'm saying, It's not that with Naka. Yeah, I had to spend Actually I didn't spend nothing. But you may have to spend a little money, like I said, your taxes, insurance and little stuff like that. But man, it's nowhere near the same. It's what a convention to with Faha.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens.
Speaker 2: Have been arrested.
Speaker 1: If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, Border and fam families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,