Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final news roundup and information overload.
Speaker 2: All right, news roundup and information overload. Our toll free our number is eight hundred nine four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program or in the DC swamp, jd Vance will bring us behind the scenes tonight in terms of what happened in the Oval office on Friday, Now, Zelensky had an opportunity. He appeared with Brett Bher on Friday night, and Brett bhar gave him not one, not two, but three opportunities to back off and apologize for what had happened. He just was steadfast and staying right where he was and being very stubborn and determined, which kinda breaks protocol. And now we know that he this was supposed to be ceremonial. He was supposed to go in and Phase one, which was the rare earth mineral deal, which would guarantee an American presence and for a long period of time inside of Ukraine, which has many security benefits because we have business interest there now, and it was Phase two would have been a ceasefire. Phase three would have been in a negotiated settlement. Not everything that Ukraine wants, not everything that Putin wants, but hopefully in agreement that would have created peace and then death and destruction, and that all got blown up. Anyway, here's Zelensky refusing to apologize after that meeting.
Speaker 3: So I'm not hearing from you, mister president. Thought that you owe the president and apology.
Speaker 4: Now, I respect President and I respect American people.
Speaker 3: And if I don't know if.
Speaker 4: I think that we have to be very open and very honest, and I'm not sure that we did something bad. I think maybe sometimes some things we have to discuss out of out of media, with all respect to democracy and to a free media. But there are things that where we have to understand the position of Ukraine and Ukrainians, and I think that is the most important thing. Yes, you know where wearing close partners, we have to be fair, we have to be we have to be wary free.
Speaker 2: I am predicting that's a Lenski'll be back. I don't know when, maybe sooner than later. I am predicting he will be back because he has no choice but to be back. I am predicting Europe will not be able to fill the void that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, the massive hundreds of billions of dollars in a and by the way, without accountability. I don't know where all that money went, some of a humanitarian quote purpose, you know, did it end up in the right hands? You never know, And one day we might know. Maybe we'll get a doze investigation there. But all these media democrats that are slamming Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: He's pro putin. He's a Putin puppet. Bob Bop bop, you know, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 2: Let's let's put this in the archives, because you're gonna hear this again, is my prediction. You're going to hear me play this after a piece, a negotiated settlement is eventually achieved, and then I'm going to remind them of how stupid they are and how after all these years of Donald Trump being on the world stage, they don't have the slightest clue about how this man operates. He talks about terriffs, he's negotiating, he talks about he doesn't want to fall into the trap. Oh well, for four years we've been calling Putin every name in the book.
Speaker 3: He didn't care. He just kept going and bombing and killing.
Speaker 2: So Trump gets him to publicly say that he wants a settlement, a negotiated settlement that is called progress. But if you do, but then they want him to call him names or else he's a puppet. No, Donald Trump is negotiating joining US now as Rebecca Kawflor is with US Strategic and Military intelligence analysts, formerly with the US Defense Intelligence Agency, author of the best selling book Putin's Playbook, and great.
Speaker 3: To have you a beck, Rebecca.
Speaker 5: How are you excellent? How are you sean?
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 2: It's amazing to me Donald Trump on the world stage this long period of time, and I've known him longer than everybody else. But you don't need to be a genius to figure out Donald Trump. Donald Trump is in a perpetual state of negotiation. Donald Trump really does want to end the war, stop the killing, and end the destruction. And I just find the ignorance out there. It's seemingly purposeful to me. If he cured cancer tomorrow, they would still be calling him he cured cancer. But he worked with the pharmaceutical industry to do it. I mean, they find something to hate about it.
Speaker 5: That's their standard playbook that is very old and it doesn't work if something does not align with their narrative. They called out person Putin's apologist, this put In that. But you know what, President Trump, as you said that, you know him for a long time. He's not afraid of words, He's not afraid of anything. He basically prioritizing America's security, and he is prioritizing peace. And as a realist, President Trump understands that doesn't matter how many billions of dollars we can flow to Ukraine. This war is unwinnable for Ukraine. I've been saying it for three years. It's mathematically impossible. And I think I explained it on the show before why that is. And so President Trump wants to stop the bleeding of Ukrainians and they're literally running out of people, running out of men's thrown into put In his meat grinder. And he wants to stop the bleeding of US weapons arsenal because the Biden administration has depleted our own military hardware stockpile to a very dangerous level by senting it to Ukraine. And we have other threats on her, such as China, which is a much graver threat, long term threats to the United States, and President Trump wants to ensure our combat readiness to take on that threat if we have to.
Speaker 2: Zelensky said that he thinks this war is going to continue for years, and he made this statement just in the last I believe forty eight hours. America cannot afford what Joe Biden set America up to do here, and that is to be a proxy fighter for Ukraine. America can't afford it. Europe they may step up somewhat. I mean, they seem to be rallying around Zelensky as much as they can. They're offering a little bit more aid. They're never going to match what America was doing. They're not capable of it. And if this war does go on for years, and Zolensky's right about that, there's not going to be a country worth saving at that point. Their infrastructure is being destroyed systematic, systemically, and people are fleeing and droll their refugees all over the rest of Europe. They can't find enough people to fight this war anymore. There won't be a country left by the end of this. And while everybody is you know, thumping their chests and acting like Fred Flintstone and Bambam and acting really tough. There really is no option for Zelensky at this point. And that's why you know Trump was getting annoyed and saying, you don't have cards.
Speaker 3: I'm not playing cards.
Speaker 2: You don't have any leverage except the leverage that the US and Europe is giving you through financial aid. That cannot continue in perpetuity exactly.
Speaker 5: And no, this war is not gonna go forever. The only reason why this war was going for three years is because Pudin has calibrated his strategy. He did not want to destroy Kiev. He did not want to remove Zolensky because he was I'm not certain about NATO's response if he escalated quickly all the way up, he was doing it in a gradual manner by running the war of attrition in order to force the Lamps to capitulate. Well, the Democrats decided have decided that they want to wipe out US weapons arsenal by fighting the war for someone else's freedom. But what happened was the Russians transitioned their military and economy on what time putting seventy years prior to the invasion couldn't pass a special legal regime called the Special Period that mandated that the Militi industrial complex worked in three shifts twenty four to seven, and NATO Secretary General himself admitted that Russia has produced in one month and keeps producing in one month more military hardware than the entire Natal Alliance in one year. And we are not capable right now US military industrial complex to scale up to continue prosecuting before because we're officially not on a wartime footing. The new Secretary of Defense p sect It admitted that China also produces by the time that we produce one if aircraft fighter aircraft still produced ten because of the Pentagon's uh ridiculous policies, right, so hopefully he will fix that. And so President Trump is just being realistic. He wants to cut our losses so he can uh focus his attention on rebuilding America, making us secure, making the world secure, and stop this fighting and this bloody war. And Zo Lensky seems to be too dense to understand that and too disrespectful to appreciate what the American people have done.
Speaker 3: For him now have turned down what it appears to be.
Speaker 2: According to the Treasury Secretary Scott Bessen, three opportunities to sign the Rare Earth mineral deal after three times indicating that they would sign the deal. To me, it's a three phase process that would guarantee not only the money available to Ukraine so they can rebuild what's left to their country, that would also guarantee an American presence and financial interest in the area, which would be a disincentive for Putin to do this again. With McCrone, the President indicated that he would be willing to allow European troops as a presence there, not NATO troops, European troops. I'm sure that that would be part of the final phase, which would be Phase one would be the mineral deal. Phase two would be the ceasefire. Phase three would be a negotiated settlement and hopefully an end of the war. A double digit majority of Ukrainian support negotiating a quick end to the war, and they understand what is happening to the country of plurality of American support. A quick end of the war, even if it means Russia gets to keep some of the territory they currently occupy. There is an answer to this problem, and it's not throwing money at it and America becoming a proxy fighter for Ukraine, which is what it evolved into under Biden.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, Biden was turning Ukraine into another Afghanistan, where we spent two point two trillion dollars, sacrifice six thousand lives of American men and women, and after twenty years we withdrew and the same lunatics basically with the Taliban that is running the country. And President Trump can't allow this to happen with Ukraine. He cannot also put US boots on the ground and throw our men and women into putting nuclear furnace. This is why President Trump called well now Zolensky that he was gambling with World War three.
Speaker 3: All right, quick break, we'll come back.
Speaker 2: We'll talk with Rebecca Kaffler about what Ukraine is going to do next, what Europe will do next. I predict that Zolensky will be back. Eight hundred and nine four one Shawn number. We're in DC, we're in the swamp JD. Vans tonight, we'll get his first hand reaction to what happened on Friday. And also we're here for the State of the Union tomorrow. As we continue. All right, we continue with Rebecca Kapfler and discussing what the likely resolution will be when it comes to Zelenski and Putin in this war in Ukraine.
Speaker 3: What do you make of Europe's reaction to this?
Speaker 2: What did you make of the Prime Minister of Great Britain and Macron and all these European nations gathering this weekend.
Speaker 5: Of course, they're buttering up Zelensky because they did not want to pay for their wrong security, even though a decade ago they knew about Puddin's plans. How do I know this because I personally briefed NATO in Braszlos in twenty thirteen, just months prior to the invasion of Crimea, and I explained at the highly classified level what Putin's intentions were in Russian's warfighting strategy. And they decided that they're just going to use Ukrainians as human shields. Let them fight Putin instead of beefing up their security pasture, instead of contributing two or five percent, as President Trump is insisting of their GDB towards the Collective Security Kitty, Germany, the richest country in Europe gmnivants, contributes two percent, and they still don't, right, And that's why they are all over Zelenski to have this man keep fighting and to have Ukrainians continue being killed. But guess what, there are not any more Ukrainians to throw into Putin's bedgrind that this is why Zelenski is uh Security Service as the use was the speaked Dizabaki, which is effectively the Soviet version of the KGB, right, because the Russians and Ukrainians they come from the same stop. Z Lanzi is the mini Chapuzis and only not. And I'm so glad that President Trump is calling him out on this and and so they cut out as the zolanski Is who has been sleeping the American people. And so no, there is no more people to throw and the Europeans again, they just trying to be very clever to have Ukraine being destroyed. And like you said, there's going to be nothing left of this country of Ukraine because fifty percent of infrastructure is already destroyed. And Play just wants to stop this because he is actually a humane person. He feels terrible for Ukrainians and those people who can advocate the continuation in the war, they're monsters, and let those people go and fight if they want to fight, let them go fight.
Speaker 2: Well, it's sad and it's all preventable, and we have an opportunity. We still do andn Zelenski does I predict he'll be back. Rebecca Koffler always great to have you.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get to our busy, busy telephones. Dennis is in Long Island, New York. What's up, Dennis?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 2: Looks like New York City's on the verge of bringing back Governor Cuomo.
Speaker 3: What are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 7: Oh? Please, I mean, we've been just another nightmare. I actually work for the city and it's just they just can't help themselves here. But I am from Long Island. I know you are too, I believe.
Speaker 2: Yes originally, yes, sir, I am no longer a New Yorker.
Speaker 6: You know a lot.
Speaker 7: I have five years and I'm retiring, and that I'm heading to Florid with the rest of my family.
Speaker 2: I can't tell you all my friends tell me the same thing. Are They come visit me and they're like, oh, I just left, you know, twenty degree weather. It's paradised out here.
Speaker 3: What do you do? Why am I up there? I don't want to be there anymore.
Speaker 2: And a lot of people, you know, it took me a while to get out because of my kids and stuff. I have family obligations, and but as soon as I could out, I went.
Speaker 3: Best decision I made.
Speaker 7: Well, my I just sent my daughter. She's a freshman down at school in Fort Lauderdale, so I look forward to parents' weekend.
Speaker 2: So anyway, back to the point, I know it sounds to me like you're getting ready for spring break, but go ahead.
Speaker 7: Yeah, listen, I wish I could go to spring break. When I was in school, I had played lacross, so I wasn't allowed to go on spring breaks.
Speaker 2: After my exposes that I did on my TV show about spring break, I sat my kids down before college. I said, don't you ever ever dare ask me to go on spring break, because the answer is no, hell no, don't ask. Not happening ever over my dead body. But I was being very nice about it.
Speaker 7: No, I had the same one. But you know, my secret weapon as my brother is a police officer down for Florida, and she's like ten minutes from dorm to door, so there will be nurse spring break for her.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I know the listen.
Speaker 2: I've had parents say, well, you're being a helicopter parent. I'm like, yeah, I don't care. I really don't care.
Speaker 7: This day and age, Yes, that'd be fine. You know, Yeah, I'm comforting with her down there in school, and it's fun to visit. I not go off seeing my family seeing her. But then I got to fly back.
Speaker 2: To this anyway, I took you, I digressed too much. What's on your mind today?
Speaker 7: Uh no, my mind is like, first of all, proud American. I love the fact what I saw on Friday in the Oval Office. It's about time he stuck Trump President stuck up for us and loved Jade Vance. Now all these politicians, Democrat or Republican, those ones that are in the morning meeting with Celenski, why don't they put up their money personal money, and if it's boots to the ground, well, you know, I have a son and nephews in the army. I don't want them going to fight this war that most of us, majority of us don't believe in. Let them send their family first, or better yet, Sean, let's follow the money and let's find those missing billions of dollars and let's freeze it, take it back and say, okay, we already spent this, but we'll give it to them, you know, and you know, make sure that they're in clean up the kickbacks. I thought that would be a pretty good idea.
Speaker 2: I think we need a full accounting of the money.
Speaker 3: More importantly, I'm going to be honest with my goal here is.
Speaker 2: My goal is for the people of Ukraine to get their country back and to live in peace and to stop dying. I don't want to see any more of it. And I think there's a window, an opportunity, and a chance that was blown. But the opportunity is not gone. And President Trump said, and I'll ask Vice President Vance about this tonight. You know, if Zolensky wants to come back and do a piece deal, is the door still open. I think the President has made clear that it is. I would like that for the Ukrainian people. I would like that for Europe. And if that makes me a bad guy, there's not gonna be a country left. You don't have to be a genius to figure this part out. And I would like them to have as much of their country back as possible. And I would like the territorial ambitions of Putin to come to an end. And I think a negotiated settlement, right now is the best answer. Rather than Zelenski saying that this war is going to go on for years.
Speaker 7: It'd be interesting, you know, peace, peace all the way. You know, let's hear what the citizen, the average citizen in the Ukraine, what they want.
Speaker 2: Well, already I already told you what they want. They want this to end Ukrainian double digit majority of Ukrainian support a negotiated settlement and a quick end to this war.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's.
Speaker 2: Because they see what's happening to the whole infrastructure is being destroyed, and that's why the mineral deal will help them, because that'll allow them to rebuild their country. Anyway, my friend, I'm going to run. I appreciate the call, Joe and l J. What's up, Big Joe, champion of the taxpayer. What's going on, Sean? I'm so fired up about the speech tomorrow night.
Speaker 1: I think Trump will give a great speech, and I think he'll call on Musk, you know, not call on him, but say that he's fired up about what Musk is doing to cut waste. And I think the Republicans will give him a standing ovation and the Democrats will set down. So it will be a clear indication to the hard work in American taxpayers that if you won't waste and fraud cut out, you need to vote Republican because the Democrats don't care anything about doing away with wasting fraud.
Speaker 8: Doesn't that make sense?
Speaker 2: Makes a lot of sense, Joe, you always make sense. I've known you since my local days as a radio host in Atlanta.
Speaker 1: I started you in ninety six, before that, really Atlanta ninety two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was there from ninety two to ninety six. I was read there, celebrated me in the AJAC when I left. Nineteen ninety six was a great year for the city of Atlanta. The Olympics came and Sean Hannity left.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: Nobody gave Fox News much of a chance then, but what kind of worked out? Okay, God God had my back. Thank you, Joe, God bless you. You're a good man. Let's say hi to Jim and my free state of Florida. He's holding down the fort while I'm in the swamp. What's up, Jim? What's how are you?
Speaker 3: Glad you called?
Speaker 6: I'm doing well and thanks for the privilege. You know, boys, Since since Friday, there's been so many talking heads, there's been so many different things. But I'll tell you my initial impression was I was really flabbergasted. I felt that there was a time for everything and there's a place for everything. And the way that that escalated publicly, I thought was at that time I thought was really undignified. But then in hindsight now since that time, I look back and I've viewed it a number of times, and I'm seeing where Zlensky actually initiated it, because he came in, you know, and he said, you're just going on and on and on the same old, same old, same old Zelensky expecting a blank check, and that wasn't going to happen. And I felt, you know, because initially it was supposed to be a very you know, cordial diplomatic meeting in front of the press, go back and signed the papers, signed the treaty, signed the deal, have lunch, let's let's move on. And it just didn't turn in that way. And unfortunately it didn't turn in that way in front of the cavas.
Speaker 2: But you know, a lot a lot of people wish it didn't, that this happened behind closed doors and not in front of the American people. I disagree with that. I think transparency is a good thing. And to watch this unfold in real time in the Oval office, they could have stopped us at any point. Nope, Donald Trump is very different and he let it play. And that's what would have happened behind closed doors anyway, probably would have ended the same way. And you know, let's see if Zelensky is smart enough, you know, and and gets his head on straight and realizes he can't win this war. I don't build the best he can hope for, and that's with us money in the hundreds of millions of billions of dollars being spent and Europe spending hundreds of billions. He you know, if he's if he's predicting this is going to go on for years, there won't be a country.
Speaker 3: There will be nothing left. It'll be rebble, and we don't need that. We don't want that.
Speaker 2: Then then America is gonna have to come in with a Marshall plan and rebuild the whole thing, and we don't want that either. We have a rare earth mineral deal where they'll be able to have the monies to rebuild their country. I want that for them. I admire the Ukrainian people. They fought valiantly. They've tried their best. They don't have the money, they don't have the resources, they don't have the man power to fight this war, and Europe is not going to provide it.
Speaker 3: And if they believe that, then you let me sell you, you know, a beautiful estate on the moon.
Speaker 2: It was a great it was, yeah, it was, I mean, and this is what Donald Trump does so well. Anyway, my friend, thank you eight hundred and nine foot one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, let us say hi to Bob in Texas.
Speaker 3: God bless Texas.
Speaker 8: What's up, Bob, oh Sean, thanks for taking the call and allowing me to share some insights with you and your listeners. Let me put it this way and fair disclosure. I am a Trump supporter one point oh two point oho in between and behind Trump all along. I am a retired US Army colonel. I will tell you that I have spent a lot of time in Russia and in Ukraine over the last thirty five years. I've actually been in Russia on US military orders. I know the people, in the cultures and everything of both countries really well. My wife is Ukrainian. I speak Russian fairly well. I would put.
Speaker 3: Myself you're impressive.
Speaker 8: Being I would put myself in a category of somebody being extraordinarily well informed about the whole situation. But the real reason I called into you is I want to summarize what happened last Friday very quickly. And you know I have looked at this, analyzed it. You know, watched the entire event on Friday, and in all honesty, with careful analysis of the way I see it, it went fairly well for the first twenty nine to thirty minutes between Trump and Zelensky. As soon as jd. Vance opened his mouth and started talking, he basically started provoking Zelensky. From everything that I can see that this was really a provocation on his part. But I would fault both Trump and Zelenski as well. I would fault Zelensky for not using his interpreter. If he had used his interpreter. He Zelensky speaks English, understands English fairly well. But if he'd used his interpreter, it would have given him time to think about what he was saying, think about what the what Trump and Vans were saying. It would have just created a buffer. If he had used his interpreter, and I fault him for not doing that. The other thing is, you alluded to this a few minutes ago, but you know, honestly, there should have been a private session before the public session. You know, both Trump and Vilensky's staff, you know, could have seen this coming the way it happened. If they had put these guys in the room quietly together for maybe thirty minutes to an hour and then allowed the media in, I think this could have been been done and been completely smoothly accomplished, and exactly you know, well.
Speaker 2: I just I'm going to gently push back on that, because the way this was designed was it was supposed to be a ceremonial agreement on rare earth minerals, and so everybody already agreed to that part, so they had their chance, and the expectations were that that was what it was going to be about. And I don't disagree on the interpreter part. When I interviewed Zelenski a few weeks back, I mean, the interpreter makes it very very hard to have a conversation with him, and he never answered a single question. We didn't even er part two of the interview because it just it kind of diminished. The value of the interview was so hard. But you're a great patriot. I understand what you're saying. You make a lot of sense. You obviously care deeply about the region. You're very knowledgeable, and I'm grateful for all of your contributions, you know, and your everything you're trying to express here. What we're watching unfold is a tragedy, and it is one that we have an opportunity to hopefully stop, and I pray that we do.
Speaker 3: All Right, that's gonna wrap things up for today.
Speaker 2: Hannity Tonight nine eastern on the Fox News Channel from the Swamp from DC. Vice President jd Vance brings us front and center into Friday's meeting with Zelensky. Also Pam Bondi, the AG will join us. What is going on with the FBI withholding information requested by the Attorney General of our country. We'll get to the bottom of that, and the are Hannity Washington Briefing with Caroline Levitt nine eastern SA ADVR Tonight on Hannity from d C, and a preview of the State of the Union. We'll see it to night back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible.