Speaker 1: Guess what decision we're about to make.
Speaker 2: Horrible decision.
Speaker 1: I want to tell the audience that we just had a whole conversation. I want you all to know how wholesome the horrible decisions girls actually are. We just had a.
Speaker 2: Whole soda debate or what do y'all call it? Soda pop? Just drinking drink drink.
Speaker 1: So we're drinking. They're drinking a Fanta and of course I was like, you know, the fun of girls, and I'm like, want to don't you want to want a funta? And they're like, no, bitch, what the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Well, and uh, then you Robina?
Speaker 1: What's the other one?
Speaker 2: Robina? Robina the name?
Speaker 1: But yeah, listen, we just learned no idea what show you're listening to? Because you love these too so much. You're welcome, We're cute. But this is the Horrible Decisions podcast. We talked all of about kink and I have been terrified because I have been podcasting almost ten years and produce a lot of podcasts, but I don't listen to any. However, when you guys came to my studio and I just want to make you feel very special. In the last few months there was fucking Kerrie Washington's, Scarlette Johansson, David Letterman, y'all booked. All the engineers were fighting with each other. Oh Matt, they were like, who the fuck? And I'm like, I got to calm down. We're about to get somebody that's never heard of shits and gigs. And they were so excited and so to work with you guys. Today, I listened to my first hour of a podcast in years because I really try not to listen, and you felt like a warm hug to me.
Speaker 2: Oh that's very nice.
Speaker 1: I have to come out swinging with a question I have for you. All Right, podcasts are so mean and beefy and nasty. How are you going to make sure that you always stay friends?
Speaker 3: For us, we just have to be friends, FoST fust and and it's easy. Yeah, we've been friends lives basically. Yeah, all of our adult lives with friends to change that.
Speaker 2: That's so fire like.
Speaker 1: Listening to it makes me think about Bodega Boys years ago, and it's just like I miss hearing men laugh together and be silly and playful. But the sex talk I don't get to hear too much. You just been talking about other people said flabs were gentlemen, you won't be gentlemen. Well, I love in it and like niggas in it as well. So before we start, though, for anyone who has never heard of Ships and Gigs, can we get an introduction?
Speaker 3: So Ships and Gigs comedy duo, non topical, funny podcast. We talk about any and everything and we just have like debates and speak about when.
Speaker 2: Off the.
Speaker 3: Non topical podcast to talk about any and everything and we have just have fun fun with the boys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with the boys out here.
Speaker 1: You do need to pause with the fisty baby because you Yeah, I'm not gonna lie the fizzy pop that's you, can you know?
Speaker 2: One said, yeah, drink okay, okay, okay, I'm not mad, all right, all right.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna do a little icebreaker to get to know the two of you.
Speaker 2: Ought to see at least how well the two of you know each other. Now we need you to point at each other. Yeah, well, no, we need we're going to podcast. I want to make sure anyone listening, we need that visual.
Speaker 1: I want to know how hard you point? Ready, cool, most likely to go to jail and him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, look not you look like that have you been to jail before, because well I've only been in a holding cell.
Speaker 1: She's been to jail. But they made me like open it up in cough like I was.
Speaker 2: Like for a whole weekend because it was a holiday weekend. Like it was a holiday.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: Scary the squat.
Speaker 1: And cough because that's the real deal. Bro. That's when they made me change clothes. When she was like, I was like, so this is mind you. I just felt like the prissy, cute girl that I locked up. It was bitches in that I was struggling. I was like, what if I was in that period, Like I'm actually trying to think if you cough with the tampon fallout? Yes, no, bit I swear to got out and coughed and called to get the drugs out. The tampon is probably holding the cocaine.
Speaker 2: Oh so they probably made me pull out the tampon.
Speaker 1: Okay, Jesus, Now I want to ask a question, but we're gonna go back and forth to just see who's which one of you are most likely to be pegged.
Speaker 3: Pegged, I'll give you that the conclusion, it's just much.
Speaker 2: The most likely lightly.
Speaker 1: Which means you've at least.
Speaker 2: Had it lickd nah okay, but just what you've never had it licked? I need to know most likely you that's what I can't sit back again.
Speaker 3: Please yeah, most likely because I think because you're terrified pagan.
Speaker 2: But like I've what did I said?
Speaker 3: I said that I would like I would like to like it, but I you would like to like no interest in it, but like I have, I would love to have every king imaginab because then life's just a party. Yeah, so that's what I said. So I would like to like it, but I have zero ladies.
Speaker 2: He would like ever someone that just went.
Speaker 1: To the.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah said can't just breathe. I can't know what she's locked in, can't Yeah yeah yeah he said, he said, talk me through it. Okay, wait, let's tell this theory out.
Speaker 1: I need the celebrity that's of your dreams, the woman, whether it be the Beyonce, whoever it is.
Speaker 2: Who is that woman? Time O man to fuck? Probably like I don't even know. It varies. I would say off the top, maybe like meg.
Speaker 3: Okay, I would say, like.
Speaker 2: You know what, rude, let's cut that. That's just fucking don't stand because people change over time. That you looks different than she.
Speaker 4: Didn't enough, don't see you didn't have to bring up like still okay, okay since twenty twenty three, Yeah, twenty twenty three, you get mad today.
Speaker 1: You can't access the play until they get to the bootyhole.
Speaker 3: She can she can back it, but it's like, yeah, she can back, but I'm just not going to be happier.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, there's no confidence in that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not going to like beg on Nott too, but I'm just like, I even know your back.
Speaker 2: What's to be said? That's only two ways that's happened. Yeah, like this, there's only two ways. Which one would you prefer?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: On your background, your knees? Which condition is more masking? Crazy?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it's obviously the least maskuting. Yeah, really, I think it'll have to be like I think it would have to be. Let me think, let me think. You you don't have to be you know what?
Speaker 1: Do you know? What do you know?
Speaker 3: Do you know what makes me feel more comfortable if we were doing if it was top from like say, your heads hanging off the bed?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, yeah.
Speaker 2: Ye, you're getting that creative.
Speaker 1: I think I know the answer to the next one, which one of you would be most likely to make an only fans to make and to have an only fan.
Speaker 3: Y'all really be thinking, I don't know if this one we can yeah judicate, Like.
Speaker 2: I think it's a zero zero. It depends on the back. If it was just depend on the full bag, I think him, Well, only fans are gonna make money.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 2: Now what about most likely to end up in a throttle? Oh my god, two girlfriends to girl friends? Yeah, not too wise.
Speaker 1: That's your concerts. I would say, they're bumping while y'all are recording. You all still going that's the throatold, I would say me, yeah, yeah, Why do you think it wouldn't be your I don't think it wouldn't be me by fits most likely?
Speaker 2: First are you both as your in and no?
Speaker 1: No, I've wanted to know, like since you're nigeriae like a lot of my nagering friends and.
Speaker 2: I'm even my man's.
Speaker 1: Like okay with the background. Culturally, like when you started getting out there talking about sex, did your family get uncomfortable or even your friends were like damn.
Speaker 3: The first of all, I don't speak about sex with my family.
Speaker 2: Watching your lips.
Speaker 3: Oh I mean, oh, now, it doesn't mean my my parents are my sister's old. Yeah, there's no, they don't be like my dad watches the show. There's no negative connotations.
Speaker 2: It's just is the conversation different with your mom than it is with your dad necessarily culturally?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, all, okay with the show?
Speaker 2: Did you grow up talking about sex? And I hope no?
Speaker 1: No no. So so then in that household, though, when did the birds and bees conversation happen?
Speaker 2: Like it never happened parents ever? Wait, same for you. So you guys just had.
Speaker 1: To go in and figure it out, just figured out education like out here in Europe.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I think that one day.
Speaker 3: So you have to put on a condo that I remember when I was younger, I was popping condoms daily.
Speaker 1: How much.
Speaker 2: Did you pop them practicing or did you pop them act in the act? Really my con down game was poor.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, because I'm not gonna lie. I still don't know how to put them on because you have to make sure the little.
Speaker 2: Boring.
Speaker 1: So what are you supposed to do? How do you make your sex?
Speaker 2: It's impossible, it's impossible.
Speaker 1: So do you just rely on your friends then like how what sorry conversation? But no, so then out here I would for men, when does the sex conversation happen?
Speaker 2: Like who do you have those conversations?
Speaker 3: I really don't know, you know, I think it just figure out. I mean I can't speak for every man in the UK or every girl in the UK, but I just.
Speaker 2: Figured I just figured out was did porn help you at all? One hundred Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean I think it helped in Hindu because that expectations and absolutely, you.
Speaker 1: Know, do you think porn like when you're a kid, like did you start doing the moves, like whether it be being a little more aggressive or things you were saying teenager age, you're kind of learning like that.
Speaker 3: I don't think I was on smoke when it came to like the sex talk when I was young, as I would say more so now yeah, but wow, I would say, like the talk.
Speaker 2: Talk smack talking smack when it wants to be the talk, the talk is smack YEA, What does that mean? What's your one liner? It's good I have to be in the zunge.
Speaker 3: I don't think I don't have a one liner, because it depends on the situation, depends on a girl depends on what it like not necessarily have a one lineup, so but it just it just depends on what was I forgot the question?
Speaker 1: Yeah, talking about like sex talk and learning important and things like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would say so back in the day, watching porn, it would have like negative connotation, like a negative impact in terms of like how I thought sex was going to be. But growing up after that, I feel like nowadays sex talk is a one, like actual sex is a one and stuff.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so there's sex, but then there's also the consequence of sex, so there's kids and STD. Yeah, those conversations you just wait till your piss burns or like do you know where to go?
Speaker 3: Like you know what I mean, But it's a bumpy road, right, but it's.
Speaker 2: I don't explain it. You just figured to be fair, you do figure out if your voice.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We lived together for three years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, three years like early ages, so I think, yeah, you just figure it out, and like university helps because that's just trying.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: My last questioning, y'all lived together for three years. Who had the most bitches coming in and out the house?
Speaker 3: I think it Yeah, the year Yeah on him?
Speaker 2: The three year year on him. I don't know if free or not free?
Speaker 1: Remember fetishes that like when you had a girl, she was like, that's like I got a friend, Like normally one is.
Speaker 2: Kind of ugly, you know what I'm saying. But you don't have two friends that are both the track.
Speaker 1: I always feel like if I've ever been cooked up, I'm like, damn, bitch, why do you got the cute one? Like hanging out with another attractive man? Doesn't it even help you get women? Like you're both together, it makes girls excited to even.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think, we've never we've never already patten too many double double situations really have.
Speaker 1: But I'm not gonna lie. You two are together perfect Like one friend probably likes light skin guys, the other like star skin guys. And so even though they're both attractive, like my friends hate light skinning, now i'd be like, oh my god, he's not bad. They love a dark chocolate man. Even though you're too attractive, you would both be able to have like your only.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've never we know attract the same girls. Yeah, okay, yeah, Like ever.
Speaker 1: So when y'all live together, do you guys have the conversation so I've had a roommate in my twenties and we would talk after either whether I was loud, She's like, bitch, what was he doing in there? Do you guys?
Speaker 2: Did y'all ever do that when you could hear the other perform and you.
Speaker 3: Was really performing, you said the story podcasts before. So I didn't hear him. I heard his goal, okay, And so we he lived. He lived in the His room was above my room in the yard. We stayed up back in the day and he just finished doing a session, and I think I messaged him saying.
Speaker 2: Something along the lines of she did no.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: I think I said something along the lines of thank you for that, because she wanted to say she was moaning.
Speaker 2: I was like, I was just there, like I was looking up like.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He bellowed, yeah, I love.
Speaker 3: And then I can tell that you heard me laugh because you text me again laughing laugh.
Speaker 1: Do you think of the moment sometimes almost too much? Like you know, I know I like this like.
Speaker 2: Crazy, No, she was pipes on that. Do you like when a woman is loved like that? Like does it do anything?
Speaker 1: Or do you not?
Speaker 2: Like I like vocals? You like like I like vocals, but I can't. I can't can't see performance.
Speaker 1: In fact, it's tough because women also are learning about things from born to right. I was gonna ask you particularly about women and sex and dating. At twenty nineteen you starty show, Yes sex After that? Did it ever change like pre fame before? Like y'all be fucking fans and ship is it different?
Speaker 2: I had it was curious, do you fuck fans? I wouldna say, have fuds? What about you?
Speaker 1: Have you ever though gone on a date and they acted like they didn't know you? And then after y'all get there, it's.
Speaker 2: Kind of I know you've been around enough.
Speaker 1: But the thing that is strange is like, you know, in the States, so New York podcast shit right, like it's like almost CLICKI you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And so we have so many different pods all over it.
Speaker 1: So I feel like for London or you pay people, it's not many I can think of. So I can't imagine how much more where different it is for you because for us it's like someone might they might not where they listen to a podcast and talks about horrible but fuck, like it must mean that everyone you date has heard of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like any I think.
Speaker 3: If I was to go on a date moving forward and she said she didn't know who I was, I wouldn't believe it.
Speaker 2: And then at least you didn't want to table.
Speaker 3: I like you if I wouldn't believe it, but also i'd be I'd be excited about you. But also I also went away even if she didn't remember bout the first date by the second date, you know everything that yeah, yeah, yeah, it should be the full by the way, it's not.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe I grew up for dating wise gentlemen, I told you, yes, because what I appreciate about that is, like, you know, we talk about our dating lives, I like contentially right, like making sure we can talk about certain details.
Speaker 2: But with men, especially because podcast guys, you want to know.
Speaker 1: I want to scroll. I want to see what she looked like before you bought her bag, like we want.
Speaker 2: You or her a bag is crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm like just upgrading a girl sometimes very interesting. You want to know, like how how long have they been together?
Speaker 2: But she always like this? Like I think that's a thing with women.
Speaker 1: I mean, are y'all into that? Though? Do you guys spoil?
Speaker 2: Like what does look like for I like to spoil saying jewelrys, bags or trips, Like what is it?
Speaker 1: What is spoiling a woman?
Speaker 2: Look like facts like that?
Speaker 1: What says?
Speaker 2: Is it good for a man to start tricking? That's what I call it? Phase of the relationship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like maybe a month and you really like her, like maybe you want to go away, she's busy, you're busy, but you should take a trip?
Speaker 2: Are you immediately like taking care of all of it? If I like her, she's a month? Yeah, and I think as well.
Speaker 3: I think to start off of that transition period has to be like something that benefits both So like maybe we're going to a hotel and I don't give a fuck about her toels, but I know she likes her toees, so upgrade. That's a really nice hotel. But really, for you be benefits both of us. So it's like I'm not trying to like flex on you. It's just like, oh, let's have a nice experience.
Speaker 2: That's the benefit. And then then it turns into have you ever taken a trip with a woman that you met online? Like you flew her? You girl?
Speaker 1: No? Are we never?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: Never?
Speaker 2: Are you still getting flowed out? My twenties, which is of course, but I only like got flown out by guys like a Google like that to me would say, like, he's not gonna be Bundy. I can google him, you know.
Speaker 1: Like so as long as before the blue check era, I had to be sure they were googleble.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, makes sense. But being blue checks helps to Yeah, well not anymore because you can buy it now. Blue checks on me now because you can buy it now.
Speaker 1: So you got to be able to be googleble. I gotta be able to see your family tree, your lineage, something on the guy, damn it. You know, even on Google the wiki they put the parents' names, the spouse, the spouses I see if you're married. First, have you, guys, ever stalked to a girl of line before you went.
Speaker 2: On a date, never stalked a girl before? I don't want not just Instagram.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whatever everyone else can see is what I want to see.
Speaker 1: Have you ever used some of that stuff? Let's just say you're on I G. You see, I don't know if she's at our museums a lot. Do you then use that opportunity to be like I just love this new exhibit a blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: I would never do that. My brother does Yeah, my brother does that. I would never do it.
Speaker 3: But if it's something, if I'm attracted to her and I like her, I'm interested in stuff she likes, so I would say, oh, I see you like our museums. Let's go something like that.
Speaker 1: Now, other question I've got for you, especially because the conversation came up recently for moaning. Had a friend of mine tell me American girls are ridiculous and dramatic during sex? Have you dated to American girls and what are some distinctions between the youth.
Speaker 2: K I've never dated in American? Have date up dated alright to American I've actually never.
Speaker 1: Have never been inside of an American.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think if I have.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think for you. You probably have, bro. I have you just remember her? Yeah, okay, it was it was cool. It was cool. It wasn't it wasn't over the top, it was just cool.
Speaker 1: Differences, It seems like you might have a little more experience. Have you noticed some differences.
Speaker 3: With Yeah, they like American girls talk more. I was gonna say more vocal, more.
Speaker 2: Vocal in a good way, Yeah, in a good way, just.
Speaker 3: Like less like British girls are very polite and very like quiet during sex. So it's like, like, how do I explain it conversational topics? They'll say, like the one liners and like the dirty talk and stuff like that. But like if you're trying to switch positions, the English girl is less likely to black Why do you want me?
Speaker 2: Ah? So you just like.
Speaker 3: Kind of just figure out, yeah, it was an American just black.
Speaker 2: List A like fanatic.
Speaker 1: I almost find a way to bring up dance or sex and the city every episode. I have learned so much about what people perceive American women to be and I hated it until I realized, oh that's me in just with how much and how frequently I am like being assertive, not even uh because I want to be over you, but because I'm fearful that you'll think I can't do it.
Speaker 2: There's something about.
Speaker 1: Not in a bad way, but just like if I don't see a guy grab his card quick enough, it like I don't even want I don't really like, ain't a man ain't fast enough? Like I there's this thing sometimes that I have this idea of, and it's that men think I need them, And so I think American women have such an independent attitude that it's almost ruined me a little bit.
Speaker 2: Like how to chill out. It's tough.
Speaker 1: It takes time, you know, to learn how to like be courted again, obvious sitting there with my tongue in my.
Speaker 2: Teeth like he's better hurt.
Speaker 1: Oh no, my ex booted me out of that real quick. When we used to sit down, we would talk about what we want.
Speaker 2: So when the.
Speaker 1: Server came over, I would be like, I would share both of our orders. He said, next time you do that, you pay for the mill. Oh like because like he did not want me to order for both of us, like even though yes, I just told you I wanted the stake in Frize, which let me order for the two of us. And so he put me in my place real quick about that, like, next time you do that, you order it then since you want like so to me, now, oh, I won't even and you already not. I don't do the fake reach. I'm not fake reaching for nothing, Like I just had a nigga fly out to New York to take me to lunch. I am like now in my soft girl era, I am refusing to show up and let a man call me masculine. Because on tonight's conversations tour, they all told me I was like, I got my luggage. I wouldn't even let men take take my luck.
Speaker 2: And they're like, okay, then maculinexculine man or certiveness in women do you appreciate?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that doesn't emaculate. You don't like whatever a girl asks you on a day or like slides in a DM like what is something that you're.
Speaker 2: Like, Okay, I don't. It's very like case by case.
Speaker 3: I don't think there's one thing but for me, like I hate talking on the phone. I just I can't stand it. So anytime like hotel or booking something or anything that requires me to call someone, if she's happy to jump in and be like, I'll do it. Like some people might perceive that as the masculine thing, but they just like if she just knows that I hate it, I'm happy that she's ready to be like I guess.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like that. What about in a relationship though, then? Are you are you not a phone talker? How do you communicate with your partner if you're not?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I'm a phone talker like with my partner.
Speaker 2: But it's just like strangers, I don't like talking to strangers.
Speaker 1: Yea, or robots or niggas exactly country because they're not they're not in your country. They're not country in your country. Giving a little bit of British, but that's just how I learned.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what about you? Is there anything inside of you appreciated women?
Speaker 3: I would say confidence in a sense, but I don't think there's anything specific I can think of him like, oh damn, that is nice. I don't again, like James said his case by case, what about being taken out?
Speaker 2: Do you like that?
Speaker 1: Not the deep because like that I enjoyed the necessarily enjoyed the gesture.
Speaker 3: I I appreciate the gesture, but I feel like I always feel like when the bill comes the way it is, thinking, this motherfucker can't pay for his.
Speaker 2: A the time?
Speaker 1: Did you see?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: There was a viral video recently where they were applauding a woman because her man clearly couldn't get it, so she slid him her card under the table just so that he could pay for it. He said.
Speaker 2: He should have had the car.
Speaker 1: One person Like now you feel battle it, It's.
Speaker 2: Like would have been brutal.
Speaker 1: Really, Yeah, you know, I recently took a man out like because it was their birthday, and he said it to the waiter when I put the card down and was like, yeah, she you know, she do her things her birthday and I was like, okay, I'm just putting the card down, but I realized, now it's what you said.
Speaker 2: He didn't want to look like I.
Speaker 1: Only pulled the card out when I know I'm not giving this man pussy like that is the oldest time. I'll be like, we could go Dutch, like I want to make sure like only well, and that's the thing now too, Like yeah, I was, oh, I'll go Dutch with a man that I will not get pussy too, because recently went on eighty five South and Jack Thriller good friend, but paid for wings and shots one time, and now I was telling people we went on a date. So now to me, I will let people know, even even now that I'm newly dating all the know, the saying a date, I'll let you know when it becomes a date. Once I starting like, I'll literally be like this.
Speaker 2: Is a date now, but in the beginning it's just we're grabbing drinks. This is very casual. I don't want this to be.
Speaker 5: Tell them once I realized, I like.
Speaker 1: No, grabbing drinks is not a date. What if I'm just linking.
Speaker 3: You want to go grab drinks? Yeah, and then we're sippingtails.
Speaker 1: No, I might not be giggling in the beginning, but why if I'm just grabbing drinks with you again, it could be real cordial friendly. It is not a date at the record room and you grab and I literally and I literally told him it wasn't a date. We're grabbing drinks. We had just met that day then, because we there for four hours talking, I let them know at the end, so that was the date. I'd like to go on a second one?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, No, I don't give a fun no why, I.
Speaker 3: Don't care if you're my friend already, I'm happy for you to say, by the way day and I'm not like, yeah.
Speaker 1: So no, if I am meeting someone, especially if I'm meeting them online or say I'm meeting them through a mutual friend or something, even when we meet out, if we are still strangers, I don't want it to be noted or said even down the line that we used to date, or we went on dates, we went and grabbed drinks. That to me is not a date unless I'm looking and the conversation is leading into we're interested in each other, like if we're doing small talk and I'm not like really interested in going beyond that with you.
Speaker 2: No, this isn't a funny day. I want you to have hope alive.
Speaker 3: This is not a day about you know what it would do to me if I said this is by the way, wait, yeah, because.
Speaker 1: If I'm going out with someone that I don't know, why else am I going out with you a bus this meeting? It might be are you a pure Maybe I brought my laptop where my nigga thought it was a day. I told you that I will pull up the laptop. This is a work meeting. So in the segment, wow, all right, you face, please pick your face ship and it's our sex and the news segment now it's all about an only fans fetish foot icon who is now selling one hundred pounds wine with grapes crushed by her feet. What is that about? One hundred twenty dollars about? Okay? And I only brought it up because the funny thing watching y'all talk about only fans, you said you would sell feet picks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so then wait, they're good feet. Yeah, that's cute. Ship. Can we see him? You see they ain't ready did because get into that?
Speaker 1: Oh is it because you're not getting paid you don't want gonna jerk off?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like I'm not gonna promise that wins to sell pepix and then free up for the whole fox the feet picked selling.
Speaker 2: That makes it feel like it's not that bad because everyone's got feet, man, everyone, but you know that it's a sexual thing.
Speaker 3: Though, get to them, yeah, because someone else might have a hand fish. I don't know what they're doing with all this.
Speaker 2: Your hands right now, you should put them in gloves when pocket.
Speaker 1: You don't want to show their feet, you want to put them hands in your pocket right now? Don't fake because it's not a.
Speaker 3: Yeah, feet is more elusive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they look like sex to me, especially in like the right shoe.
Speaker 1: I know what I'm getting sucked, and I like press it up and I put the little arch. I do like it. And I'm not even someone that likes feet.
Speaker 2: I just know feet can be sexy to someone. You do you put your feet in in mouths?
Speaker 1: Like? Do you like women to suck your toes and stuff?
Speaker 2: Toes.
Speaker 3: No, I know that why because I'm as hell.
Speaker 2: To say that we would have to take a flight to colter that what we doing? Have you had someone trying to lick your feet? I just gotta know what? I like him a girls start.
Speaker 1: I've started realize why just before you is a sex part right? Are u? K? Girl? Like?
Speaker 2: Adjacent?
Speaker 1: And also just thinking about what you're saying, I'm like, oh, we're wild. You know, there's moments I'm at home in New York and I'm like, wow, these people are nuts.
Speaker 2: They're fucking in the street. Maybe I did too, but it was on a balcony, Like no, you also did an.
Speaker 1: Okay, But I'm just saying, I mean thinking, I have levels and markers of like what's crazy?
Speaker 2: But like what are what are those? What do you think?
Speaker 1: What do you constitute when you say damn them people are crazy as I think people that go to Burning Man are crazy? Like like that to me is like really wild. I just think my sexual kink or like my drive for sex I want for it? Isn't that you said that you would like you would like to enjoy every kink? Which what do you think is your wildest kink? Right now?
Speaker 2: That's a good question. Well, now, well, I think it's like I think spinning in mouth is standard. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Every time we talk about it was like everyone.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's the standard that's putting on a condom, like put on a condom, spit in my mouth.
Speaker 2: Like you know, laptop off. Okay, so spitting people think it's crazy? What about you? Like, what is the kinkiest thing that you know? You would say, even if.
Speaker 1: You haven't done it, but like something you'd be like, yeah, this is right on the cusp for me.
Speaker 3: I don't think there's nothing the kinks that I feel like I haven't done. I don't think there's anything beyond that that you're even maybe I'll try this. I haven't tried it.
Speaker 2: That you said.
Speaker 3: You list them and I'll say we have we have?
Speaker 2: Have you ever snowball?
Speaker 3: I don't know?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so snowball?
Speaker 2: Okay, take a guess. Okay, yes, snowball?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: What do you this.
Speaker 1: On the side.
Speaker 2: Propp from people to me?
Speaker 1: I don't okay? What is what is your guest?
Speaker 2: A snowball? Yes, I'm gonna help you out. Snow is white excited to do?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Is it in the mouth.
Speaker 7: After the dick suck right, if I'm not in there, if I'm not no, okay, yes, if she started straight off, if I'm eating around kids, straight off, yeah, but.
Speaker 2: Then this is not happening.
Speaker 3: Not taste, No, cheetn't taste.
Speaker 1: In the It depends on how hi.
Speaker 2: I will say, I am very pleased that you guys begging. I could name a few more kings I think are basic.
Speaker 1: What about a little bit of restraints like tying?
Speaker 2: Enjoy that?
Speaker 3: But I've not done it regularly enough to say in a couple of years.
Speaker 2: I used to be.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 2: Did you used to be your bag? Like tying? Like tying up? Why did you stop?
Speaker 3: I think it was more of a thing I have with a partner at the time, I supposed to just I'm walking. I was just bringing the rope from ropes.
Speaker 2: Would freak me out.
Speaker 1: But I do appreciate when someone like starts sharing little things with me.
Speaker 2: Or I've had men grab my during sex and hold them. I'm like, okay, he walks step two.
Speaker 1: I'm clauchrphobic.
Speaker 3: No, I had one go like panic, she asked for it, and then we did, like the tie up thing.
Speaker 2: I had and then as soon as soon as she was up, you was.
Speaker 1: Doing a whole as Shabari like you know how to do the like.
Speaker 2: The way he just says it was an artistic and.
Speaker 1: He's staying with my Jordan shoe like I just took him out the shoes.
Speaker 3: What about blindfolds blindfolded I've never I've never blindfolded.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you like I don't know.
Speaker 1: I know men don't like to be restrained normally, or they like to be more in control, but blind folding ladies listening sucking dick while the man is blindfolded, even I don't know why men flip out like I'm doing a crazy ship in the world. You're losing a sense, so something is heightened and you got to shake it up and you sit on their face real quick like yeah wake up.
Speaker 2: I would Yeah, spanking I love.
Speaker 1: No no spanking woman, but during sex like full bend over like dirty talk nomination type ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would say during secks no only.
Speaker 1: And one of our fans wrote in and said, I would love for you to ask them something about things they said they would never do, and she listed threesomes on there is that true?
Speaker 2: You said that waits.
Speaker 1: Oh you wouldn't. You wouldn't do that.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, m MF no, no m ff all the way.
Speaker 1: Now, speaking of acronyms, I want to give you guys one more tests. Are you all familiar with what CBT is? And now you have to guess what you would think CBT is for sex?
Speaker 2: Start with to see listen, there's a global kikes.
Speaker 3: I think it's something before something Oh, okay, keep going, okay.
Speaker 1: The first is what white people call it, d before Okay, cock before what tain't? I know what it is, but.
Speaker 2: I'm okay. It is cock and ball torture.
Speaker 1: Have you seen that?
Speaker 2: I've never heard about.
Speaker 1: You know. It's more like so I meant, yeah, you know, you know that's the craziest thing either of you have seen on porn And you were like, whoa, I got to deep or maybe it was a Twitter video or something.
Speaker 2: You're just like, how did I get Twitter? I've seen some disabled ship that kind of what I'm what was it?
Speaker 1: At one point I couldn't stop myself after that.
Speaker 2: But basing a whole amputee arm be put in a pussy? Is that the one you saw?
Speaker 1: No? Oh no, I saw a whole arm just like this, she SAPs men that are paraplegic and shows how she has sex with them, and at one point you're just watching it like, oh, like I actually need to know how this works now. But basically has a harness and she allows me to come in and have sex with her, and like they find her from that port hub page. Oh, but it's super interesting to me because you never think about the complexities of that disabilities. I've also like interviewed some people about sex surrogacy. So whether you're you don't have a limb or something wrong with your body, literally it's covered through insurance. A sex surrogate will come and help you. In some states how much they get paid, it's through insurance. So no I'm talking about I'm talking about the surroguit. It's true insurance. I'm not sure, but it's not always sex. It could be light touching, it could be but it sometimes.
Speaker 2: Can you leave legal escort. Plus it got tax That's why.
Speaker 1: I think some of the craziest ship I've seen his hand time and we got to get into that.
Speaker 2: We like anime, sure, so let's get to it.
Speaker 1: If you could.
Speaker 2: Fuck in an anime world, Dragon ball z no Uto attack on Titan. What world would you want to have sex in? And why?
Speaker 3: Oh what an universe would I want to have sex in? Probably this is a hot take, probably like my hair after.
Speaker 2: I was thinking my hero broy the Quarks, I just to be crazy. Yeah, so that's all kind of my hero.
Speaker 3: They got all kinds of powers, but some of them are like mutations and ship so it's like X men s.
Speaker 2: So yeah, they some of the mutations and powers that you would want in the bedroom.
Speaker 3: So like, I don't even know, I don't have anything specific. I just broke She's tongue on that invitation, bitch as well. Some stuff imagine anti.
Speaker 1: Gravity, imagine when you fucking have the come just floating around.
Speaker 2: Well, they probably wouldn't want that. They don't even want to back in their mouth.
Speaker 1: Then she got to like in the okay, wait, our producer has a uh smash of past animate listing Actually, who did you use it? Was?
Speaker 4: It is?
Speaker 7: He?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's cool? Say do you have.
Speaker 1: I I I recently got into Ani man Hentig and I love fandle tails.
Speaker 2: So it's they're pixing.
Speaker 1: It's it's literally straight porn, but to me, it's it's them fucking demons, and I realized, like, I don't like maybe kind of like y'all, they're like X men, but they're demons with big, old girthy dicks. They're like sucubistes and they just be fucking the ship. There's one that's a woman with a big old dick, and then there's another one that's a man and be sucking all the women and it's just the sexiest demon ever. Purple Horns got the like the woman got big ass titties, like low waist big hips. Then the man got six packs like Drake Abs shit Cristy.
Speaker 2: He's like, okay, man, we're barely tying.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying I love the demon fucking I think is the craziest ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen too much time myself, but I've scrawled. Yeah, and there's always there's always as.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's like a demon mos like whatever. Pass she's a robot. Wait, y'all not fucking robots?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 1: Okay, the sex the West World had like real human type robots.
Speaker 2: But you're like, no, no, it is gonna be cold, it was gonna be.
Speaker 3: I feel like she's too wholesome.
Speaker 1: You don't like the girls next door.
Speaker 2: I don't think she's an you like him? Like us right in the middle.
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Do you do you think we're girls? I said, girl sext door or like us or pick one in the middle. You guys are in the middle? Man show, Oh thank you?
Speaker 1: I like to think so it looks like you Snowball and chee Chi.
Speaker 2: I reckon. She's lucky freak's wife. She has to be okay, but can go watch? Are you down for not having who can't watch?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 2: Being his wife? Because a grown as man? No, no, no, why not. He's just he's not He doesn't give energy and it's not you know, cooking. Okay, I'm not like this one is kind of hot.
Speaker 1: I like a little goth bitch. Boring.
Speaker 2: She's boring in the anime? Is the anime? She's really boring? Okay, but do you.
Speaker 1: Have have you ever had sex with someone who was boring in conversation and then they turned to someone different in the bedroom. Yes?
Speaker 3: True, And she's got three sixty vision as well blind.
Speaker 1: You know, oh for sure?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, you know it's a freak freak. I would be Yeah, she's a freak freaking black man that's what's who's that man again?
Speaker 1: This spoo?
Speaker 2: Who's again? So you'd hate socor annoying as the hell? How often does that happen?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Or you actually don't like a girl.
Speaker 3: But it's not about It's not about liking, okay, is about no life hate fucking for me, more about being angry at something like this pussy at the same time. Yeah, just one of them. It takes the sex one.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not gonna lie. I thought about that, but I had someone hate me. There was a guy Get Pussy Too a few years ago that I couldn't stand.
Speaker 2: We just always argued.
Speaker 1: I always thought he was annoying, and then he dropped me off once because my uber was stuck. I was in l a, you can't be all knowing like that, you're not gonna let me something, And I was like, you look kind of good. Finally, when he I was like, oh he's hate fucking me?
Speaker 2: Yea, yeah, he.
Speaker 1: Was too good to get up. He didn't say it. How would you? When I gave him head, I remember he was enjoying it, but he didn't even want to act like it was good, like that's how something? Oh yeah, Like I just was alway dropping him, probably in a way that wasn't even fair.
Speaker 2: But have y'all fucked a girl like that? That was hard to take down, not like not like you, not like that lever trying to think that was a bitch.
Speaker 1: I used to talk about the fact that he had a ball spot in the middle of every I was like, why are you a beards on the side wonder? I don't give him kucci at all because it was I think we were realized after we were playing on this mean to each other fantasy.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've I've have you guys ever, just because I have you guys ever sucked the.
Speaker 1: Girl that you only got along with in the bedroom, But as soon as you got done, you were.
Speaker 2: Like, this bitch gotta go. Yes, that was the one you text me about.
Speaker 1: Oh he had to come and save you.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, like the one when you said we said earlier about you heard me upstairs.
Speaker 2: Annoying. So how did she get in in the bed with you?
Speaker 3: She was she had a fine, Yeah she was.
Speaker 2: Did she know did she maybe agree?
Speaker 1: Like was it something to where it was mutual, like you're only coming over the fuck and then you could go?
Speaker 2: And what was the conversation only that did y'all only text to link up and fuck yeah kind of.
Speaker 3: So she was like we had been friends for a couple of years, but like friends adjacent, similar friendship groups. And then one time and then there was time she was her ex. She was just like two forward and she would come in her apartment with her asking kind of like full blown arguments about ship. And then one day we hadn't spoken for the last six months, and then she got drunk.
Speaker 2: We're out. She got drunk. She just confessed and she was just down. You come down the same girl.
Speaker 3: We haven't think so brother Eskimo brothers.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe Eskimo would be having a small town or something.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but they call it Eskimo brother What they call it in scrubs wiener cousins.
Speaker 2: Cousins is a fun wiener cousin. That's a good No. I like that way more.
Speaker 1: Listen when you have the log cabin and you kind of like we need to refresh. I've had a question what makes good pussy for you?
Speaker 2: What makes good pussy?
Speaker 3: Two things for me that come to my straight away, like the grip and the moisteness of it, because there's different types. I've said to James before, like a fun to go and pussy.
Speaker 2: Was like oil in an amazing way.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Joy, And it's like oil.
Speaker 3: Is crazy and I've never which type of We never had it since he.
Speaker 2: Said not virgin. All there is she might us you felt like oil, so all.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, say what you want by multiple times I need.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay oil pussy porn star friend of mine who is now taking an antidepressant and was like, oh my god, I'm struggling so much with dryness.
Speaker 2: We were just having a chat about.
Speaker 1: It in sex, writes me a month later, Bitch, I saved my pussy And now I'm telling everybody there's.
Speaker 2: A ky ball that you could shoot up into yourself.
Speaker 1: You could do it three or four hours before sex, and it starts to melt over the course of the day and it feels like an oil because it's lubrication technically, right, But oh my god, She's like, yo, guys are like acting like they need to fuck me. Offset They're like non stop on So if you want someone to talk about you on a podcast, I'll be curious to know how how that works though with like pH or how safe it is, like how often you can like lubrication usually is safer.
Speaker 2: Women, you know, but I mean shooting it up that far? Yeah, what about like a chemical sense? And I think the ball I don't think so.
Speaker 1: But also remember they're using this ball mainly like a lot of these products are developed for women that are having issues with vaginal dryness, not even during sex menopause like that, I would. I would also just because y'all know I love condom dick. There are loops that aren't good. I love cont oh my god, because I love having sex. I love having sex with someone and not having to be worried whether my period is going to come on time now honestly, like I no, That's what I'm saying, Like you just gotta, you know, work a little bit more for a play might be needed. But I know what dick is good when I don't even know that he's got a condom on and it's.
Speaker 2: Just like this is great.
Speaker 1: But the tip is if you want to use that ky ball, there are loops that are not good to use with condoms, like it can eat at the condom and make it break, So you might want to just be careful with what type of lub it is compared to your cont use any lubes or have any toys or anything like that that you.
Speaker 2: But I do not have. I don't have a go to. But you have anal sex. I'm I don't even know if that needed to be mentioned down.
Speaker 1: The faith.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, both yea, he had to read.
Speaker 1: Justine se do you need a menaphere head?
Speaker 3: I'm nice, I'm nice.
Speaker 2: You look like you got back. Okay, So then so then here we go.
Speaker 1: This is our war nerve. We need the sex tips for the men listening. Okay, they want to have anal sex. Now, anal for a lot of women is like they're terrified. They're petrified, especially if it's big and girthy, Like women are like, oh my god, you're not gonna fi.
Speaker 2: I look like I'm in a cold pond.
Speaker 1: And I only do anal sex once a quarter, so bad, you know. So what tip would the two of you have for men who really wants to experience anal sex and wants to ask their partner.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'd like to do it. How do you guys? Ask? If you could stick it back there? Ask?
Speaker 3: I feel like in sexual conversation not like before, way before the just normal conversation. I will be like, have you ever tried anal before just a normal conversation if she said no, but she'll obviously ask me if I tried. Yeah, that's my bag, my rat, you.
Speaker 2: Know, that's my back, that's my bag.
Speaker 3: Nine times ten women would love to please a man, so they want to try try, even though it's not something they've haven't done before. They were willing to do or try, but they want to try.
Speaker 2: Like virgins, I hate.
Speaker 3: No no no no no no no no no no no. It has to be some with someone that's done it before, like a season proh crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you don't want virgin, but you wouldn't you were off.
Speaker 2: I'm in that phase right now.
Speaker 1: You know. I keep trying. It's so exhausting because like I can't imagine how frustrating is you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: How many times you gonna tell me relaxed. I knows it's not worth it.
Speaker 3: It's actually not worth it, like if it if it's if it's yeah.
Speaker 2: Like I didn't want anything with like someone who's like down down for it. You want her to be on the date, Yeah, then then I'm down. Have the pug, but yeah, I would definitely say put the plug in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like that's and I love having a little diamond in my buttole like already actually want to.
Speaker 2: Give it to someone because but do you judge it if you just about, wow, that's the sexy surprising having a diving in the bat hole.
Speaker 1: So I did that recently and one of the things, and he was like shaken, lady out, not only to have it in there, but when I was ready to take it out because we had been, I said, keep it in me.
Speaker 2: So I bent over to the side and I said, I want you to feel it come out, because clearly you.
Speaker 1: Could feel it. So I like slowly, bad niggas started shaking because I literally slowly pulled the butt plug out while he was inside of me because he could feel it. So that's my tip for y'all with the with the butt plugs. Lady. Sometimes when I hear about the pulling out, I think about shit, and I just I am so like over the top, Like I've done a lot of compliments about my set, and I think that's what's keeping me from getting sucked in the ass all the way because everyone always talks about how good I smell or my taste right, and it makes me think.
Speaker 2: Okay, well I don't know about dad, Like what if I can why I pulled it out?
Speaker 1: What have you seen the law check and see if there's a mess later?
Speaker 2: Screw that thing?
Speaker 1: Who have no across them?
Speaker 2: Have you ever pulled out the scene a little too much?
Speaker 1: Ship?
Speaker 3: I'm sure no, not on the not on thing.
Speaker 2: Now, what about from anal sex? Like, was it ever on your day? That's what I was talking about.
Speaker 1: The UK girls and that clean booty holes taking.
Speaker 2: Kind of risks.
Speaker 1: American women. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just want to drink coffee that morning and pray that's it. Like what do you call it? Uh? I think, oh, you could do sh but like you can do ship. But I will say you this before.
Speaker 1: Do you guys ever know when a girl maybe like really wants to like lick your butt and like maybe put a finger there, because I'd be like trying to do a shower together and get in there.
Speaker 3: And I have one girl who was like focused on that that in between that valley of death. Yeah, she was locked in on that for the time, almost to the point where I's going to be like, if you're going to do it? Do it?
Speaker 1: You're just playing now, But it was yeah, listen she listened to the show. Maybe you well, literally we could start the message right, I'll read it. Hey, Mandy, he weezy, I'm thinking about getting into my boyfriend. She'll starting sitting up, look at the camera. This is what you do, and she talks about the gooch as an entry point. And to be fair, I've tried it based off a good ryot, but I'm I'm very particular, especially now because i'm having like I'm dating more casually. They're so different that it's still always a conversation like I'm gonna ask if you know, I'll do the little knuckle rum, but I won't even you have the knuckle rub is so like they don't think I'm going to finger them, but like while I'm sucking their dick and I'm wetting my hand with the balls. When i'm rubbing the balls, I'll go like this and then rubbing between their crack like this, but they'll be petrified if they feel the finger, So I start with the knuckle and I see of course that they squinched and all that. But regardless, I'm always having the conversation first, like you have to, because a man will kick the funk out of you, Like men that are not comfortable with anything being back there, maybe they will kick the ship out of you and it will ruin the whole move. So I'm always about still having the conversation. I think conversation I don't like.
Speaker 2: I do think she was just around the goose waiting for you to open the leg, and she was she was waiting for something for me right now.
Speaker 1: I know we've had your hair a while, but I actually just had a final thing.
Speaker 2: I wanted to know you have.
Speaker 1: So many questions, and then I want to know the craziest that you think you had, because the craziest that I saw was the person that said they had a man going down on them and they had a cockroach come out of the fold. Now the was the cockroroach alive.
Speaker 3: And if you started crawling, she he said, it came out your pussy And she was like, no, no, no, I fold maybe, but definitely just.
Speaker 2: So she was justifying folds. Oh my, I forgot about that one that I did it. Y y'all believed, you believe that, y'all believe that what has happened, but still proven guilty. I don't know, honest.
Speaker 1: Sometimes we get emails and ship and I'm like, remember the one the two sisters that started sucking and they showed us their Yeah they did this.
Speaker 2: If y'all were sucking a woman in a bug started crawling on her? Is that the end of the Yeah, Like I wasn't even get dressed. Me disgust. That's disgusting. But that's to me, like it couldn't have just been on her.
Speaker 1: You had to see the roaches somewhere before y'all got like that.
Speaker 2: They explained the situation before.
Speaker 3: They were both beasts like they they love eating and it gets everywhere, and yeah they were.
Speaker 2: They were disgusted.
Speaker 1: What other than that one? Was your crazy that you remember the sex based like who fucked her their man's mom or something like who.
Speaker 3: I don't think there's any that we've read that's like sexual like that.
Speaker 2: We've had just a lot of just coach insane.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Most of it's just portrayal. Yeah, yeah, just my portrayal is that big out here, like niggas be cheating? Yeah, I just didn't know.
Speaker 1: I was sorry, y'all are a bit more conservative out here, so I just didn't know.
Speaker 2: Cheating is the thing out here everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you think it's an American thing because of maybe there's I was gonna say, a lot of like open relationship talk and like it's just a lot of I feel like I see so much of that discussion with American couples, so it's like people maybe have less views of monogamy.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, she'll forgive me.
Speaker 1: I think, I when I can ask for forgiveness later. I think it's a more of a Western concept only because like I know, like with a lot of the Muslim countries and and the whole continent of Africa, they like they're they're open to having multiple Like it's more of a village building than in America. No, you supposed to only have one. So I think it's more of just we lean more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, i'd say, although also Americans, you guys use the word like side chick, like standard like I don't don't y'all don't call them that. We would something like I never I would never turn to him about just did this. I did, like, guys, on what's the name about it?
Speaker 2: There is no name. You don't have a side girlfriends.
Speaker 3: You have your girlfriend and then that's just unwritten, unspoken, unseen on her things things.
Speaker 2: What you calling?
Speaker 1: You ever want to be a ting?
Speaker 3: Oh no?
Speaker 1: Oh no, So I wanted to ask that. Then for for the men, you said it's unspoken, but clearly you know if he has a girlfriend and he's bringing another girl around that's not his girlfriend, how does is you said there's no conversation about it? Do you ever hold your friend accountable for cheating? Like, do you ever be like, hey, brother, don't cheat on Like like, is there a conversation like damn you dead ass wrong for cheating on your girlfriend?
Speaker 2: Do boys?
Speaker 1: Did you men?
Speaker 2: When we were younger? And one time?
Speaker 8: Really yeah?
Speaker 2: I told the story before where the first time I was eighteen, I had ever cheated on anyone? And I did. I didn't even do anything. We're just in a club, I had a girlfriend.
Speaker 3: One other girl like just came up and just sound my laps and trying to kiss me, and he saw I was storm He stormed out. He's like this and I threw it off me and chas him and I was like broh, bro Like I was sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 3: He's like, no, bro, I can't believe I like and then like yeah, we both set Yeah, yeah it was.
Speaker 2: You know what makes us worse? You know when you need someone and you're like, oh thank you.
Speaker 1: Now after this, oh they're gonna be throwing people like when you arrived to the stakes, should we greet you with our mouths?
Speaker 2: You know, fight them girls? Don't be a good man.
Speaker 1: You know what makes it worse with I think today's culture, a good man that's someone else's man.
Speaker 2: It's still a man you want.
Speaker 1: That's what's even really scary what I've learned, Like I've heard women say, like, see how he treats his like, man, bitch, you gotta.
Speaker 2: How he treats his wife? Yeah, what do we do?
Speaker 3: The other day we did a question out. I was like, what's the worst violation of bro code and what's the worst fination? And like all the go codes were just like fuck my sister, he found my best friend, Like like it was all girls in their circle somewhere.
Speaker 2: What about for men, what's the biggest violation for bro code? Bro funny enough bro code?
Speaker 3: A lot of it was telling the girlfriend that the bar she had a violation, big violation.
Speaker 1: You know that just means they want the bitch that you're probably dating dirty mackin I don't even know.
Speaker 2: I think this dude may have not have wanted me. But when I was dating old Big, who's.
Speaker 1: A guy, she did a lot when his boy said something to me like oh, I didn't even realize y'all moved a little because I saw him with Oh, but you know, I know you probably chill or whatever I do. I'm like, I think he wanted to just kind of like stick it to him more. But I realized, like when men do that to each other, it's so embarrassing because we the type of bitches where you call my phone and be like, Yo, is she over there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she's sleep. I gotta hang up.
Speaker 1: I gotta go like I'm gonna have to lie ready. Man, my homegirls, I would do anything, like literally if you told me right now. Yeah, I'm the friend they can't call because I'm a friend that when my friends get boyfriends, they be like, if my friends she it's my fault. It is my friend's fault that they cheated it because you was with man. Of course you cheated because you was with Mandy.
Speaker 2: Mandy be with the next.
Speaker 1: So I'm the friend that once they get in a relationship they'd be like, bitch, you going out. I don't know if I want you to.
Speaker 2: Hang O'll live for each other for him seven days. We live for each other. That's what we do.
Speaker 1: What They're not gonna believe my life what I'm saying. My friends got a resume, They'd be like, say, I work for you and do this and I do that.
Speaker 2: Hello, I have all my friends. Yeah, I'm on their resumes as their yea for the American Express.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely, she has been an amazing team em bro. We just like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would like yeah, but yeah see scripts.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, before we get out of here, we have a question. This is our home mail. This is what we need your help with. It says Hey, Weezy and Mandy, Ands and Gigs. I'm new to the podcast and got put on by a girl that I'm seeing. This is a twenty sixth mail and he is dating a woman who's twenty five. I wanted to ask for advice on how to navigate whenever our partner decides to start practicing abstinence. We are both transparent and communicate well, so I trust there will be communication if feelings changed. I have previously communicated with the things that I wanted, and now I'm scared that she won't show up. Now that those things have had now that those things have been discussed, I want to be able to support her through her celibacy journey, but don't really know how to navigate this. Should I just talk to her about my fears and ask how I can best be of service for the things she wants throughout her abstinist journey? Or should I leave? I added that last part because.
Speaker 2: Whitch what I feel triggered? She dated someone who was it was celebrating I was.
Speaker 1: I gave him my I left my panties in my car or in his car once, like as a surprise. I'm like, he was just asexual and I told me to celebate.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, like it would cuddle.
Speaker 1: The makeouts were so good, I was fucking soaking the bed and then he'd be.
Speaker 2: Like, no, I'm good.
Speaker 1: Would you navigate a relationship with a woman who, within the relationship wanted to go on a journey of abstinence?
Speaker 2: She give me a time period?
Speaker 1: I mean, she's going through the journey. She might not figure out see that that was a good question. That he had no time period on when his for ends. If I even if it was even six months, I could have held that I need to know when I need deadlines, So I would be cool with dating a guy you want to be abstinently cool. So now we have to talk about opening this relationship, Like I think that that has to be the conversation, because I don't think in a relationship any partner should be able to just abstain from something that they were giving without the compromise, Like you can go through this journey, but then how do we make this okay for me in this relationship, especially if you want to be with the person. I think that sex specifically is one of those important things like and of course there's Ramadan, and I know like men will sometimes abstained from drinking for a certain time, or you know, they take one of their advices away, but of course that has a deadline on it. So I'm cool with like, damn, you ain't drinking right now, all right? But sex to me, that's like all right, well, if you ain't giving it to me, we got to talk about this. And that's the same for y'all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, straight away, Yeah, what time period? If it was six months, I'm la, we'll have to we might have to talk about some Six.
Speaker 1: Months is a long time.
Speaker 2: How long could you actually wait for your partner to obstain what? What would be a good like you said rama, which is how long is is it a month? A month?
Speaker 1: I could do because a month is really only three weeks because she got a period. Yeah, he said, what beyond sixty days is probably really difficult? Today is because I really believed his celibacy was like something he needed for himself, and it made me feel wrong for pushing. But then I walked.
Speaker 2: I mean I was humping the edge of the chair when he was walking. It was terrible. You know what kill me? We would go and fucking watch.
Speaker 1: A movie or a sex scene what happened, and I'd be like, I can also not handle like heavy petting or makeout.
Speaker 2: That doesn't satisfy me. Now all I want to do is your date, Like no, yeah, Like.
Speaker 1: There's a guy I'm dating right now and he's not into casual sex becaues not want to have sex, but when I'm with him, I just want to eat the funk out of him. So we go on dates. I have a great time, and while I'm with him, I'm setting up someone to beat me at my house.
Speaker 2: Is that bad because I'm so hot by the time you listen anywhere? Oh my god, Yes.
Speaker 3: He is.
Speaker 2: So he is so fine and he like oos a sex and so I'm just winning.
Speaker 1: He was Nah, he No, you don't smell he smelled good. You don't smell like Paula Santo. I told you one that guy because he smelled like Paula Sanzo. This nigga don't feel like he just his mouth is so gorgeous. So when he talks and we talk a long time, I just be too horny. So I'd be like, Okay, I know we ain't gonna fuck, but I like you, so I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna keep dating you.
Speaker 1: But dating? Did you ever?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 2: I told him, are we dating? We're dating?
Speaker 1: We're we're dating, but I'm fucking someone else. But yeah, only because I'm respecting his boundaries. I don't like the.
Speaker 4: Size his journey, honoring his fucking.
Speaker 2: Journey in his presences behavior.
Speaker 1: I mean, when I go to the bathroom, you know I'm drinking, I'm might have to piss.
Speaker 2: I'm not like in front of him, like his house. No, no, this one. We're out dating. We're not dating in his house.
Speaker 1: Outside dating and then.
Speaker 9: We both go and you what, okay, sexy, Well it's sexy because it's not.
Speaker 2: Yeah you want to be the side. Yeah kind of hot if you are just like that experience. Well, I'm making the sideman take me out too.
Speaker 1: Dating. Don't you telling the guy that you run a date with someone? See I tell the guy that came over to drop dick. I didn't tell him I was dating someone that whole day.
Speaker 2: Okay. When I was with the Celevis, you know, I b d D and I remember he was like, and.
Speaker 1: You going that one? We see you? And then I was like, yeah, manu it while he was sucking me, he was talking about it, and I was like, now he's the catalyst from my orgasm.
Speaker 2: That's amazing. It was sucked up.
Speaker 1: Anyway, So we can't, I guess, promote your tour because it sold out so fast.
Speaker 2: Hello, Okay, y'all might be adding shows and ship so I know you better.
Speaker 1: Be add me to the accomplish dumb.
Speaker 2: I'm joking. I'm gonna just drink coming. First of all, every time we go to they're like, oh my god, you guys are the best show we ever had. Can't wait for what y'all.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I'm excited to see y'all live. And I would say create boundaries in your meat and greet because the ladies, I will tell you, I'm not sure if you know.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's different over here.
Speaker 1: Maybe you came with the most hoddust outfit who told you to wear graceweatpants to a hold.
Speaker 2: Your print is.
Speaker 1: Like you know, I'm like trying to just with that night y'all, y'all came here, you did, so when you come to America.
Speaker 2: No grace my pants and none of none of the nut huggers.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait, this is how much of host just to just to let you know, I only posted it few hours ago, so it's not much.
Speaker 2: But I want you to read this. I'm not even gonna read this.
Speaker 1: You're gonna let them read it outside. I love it.
Speaker 2: Because what should we ask the guys?
Speaker 1: Put it in your accent?
Speaker 3: These are the questions.
Speaker 2: Okay, we did that you maintain a good friendship? Would they have a hook up with a fan? Asked that we that single? And they wanting to have a question, they want and stuff.
Speaker 1: But I think somebody always they asking us to join them. Oh theyby yeah, yeah, they'll be asking to join, like can I you after? The way they ask is almost like we're both no mostly girls mostly. The guy has come up to me like literally and my friend was like, bro, that was so within a minute he asked me to take he has to take me to dinner and peg them.
Speaker 2: Literally within one minute of meeting.
Speaker 1: And my friend was like, bitch, that's like a nigga coming up saying the suck like can you suck a vic?
Speaker 2: Like why is he so comfortable asking to be pay? I think people just don't know their period. No me and greed, I will say anyone who's ever asked to don't talk.
Speaker 1: But the girls are very sweet and you can tell what it's gonna happen because they either go towards me or bandy first and then they're.
Speaker 2: Just like oh nice, especially the couples. That's crazy. Yeah, so guys, sorry, but they're not cooks. So single ladies, how about wait, are y'all single men?
Speaker 1: We can do the Chris Brown style photos, like like y'all should do that.
Speaker 2: You can't give them too much.
Speaker 1: Let our audience know where they can listen to you find you all the.
Speaker 3: Things ships and gigs liter just gigs he said.
Speaker 2: And your new show, you a new show arches on patres Paton.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I'm not gonna lie. My producer may shout out to her. She said that y'all have one of the best patreons. She has the merch and everything. So whatever y'all are doing over there, y'all, if y'all want bonus content, she said, it's the only Patreon she subscribes to. I don't know why she ain't but you know, even know that, but but she absolutely said what y'all are doing over there on patreon content the level of it loves it.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so literally has told me.
Speaker 2: How much she loves y'all and specifically your patreon.
Speaker 1: So and if y'all want to subscribe, I don't know what.
Speaker 2: You know, she got a man, so she ain't sa crazy. Yeah no, no, they were.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you guys so much for joining us. Now y'all, we're working on our patreon too, So if you want to subscribe to us, you can follow us on our patreon as patreon dot com Backslash Horrible Decisions. Thank y'all so much. This has been yet another episode a formal decision Eye It's bonus be Welcome back to another episode on our Patreon, which have truly become my favorite episodes to me, because we just gonna see here and shoot y'all the ship.
Speaker 8: I shoot y'all the.
Speaker 1: Ship, shoot y'all of ship. I can't say that, like shoot the ship. You ain't never heard of shoot the ship. Yeah, but shoot y'all, shoot.
Speaker 2: Y'all the shit.
Speaker 1: We No, I can't say that we're not gonna do this. I'm gonna shoot you the ship. Now, don't we shooting y'all a ship?
Speaker 8: Sure?
Speaker 2: Baby? Okay?
Speaker 1: Anyways, I actually we gotta be able to schedule this because this is considered a part two continuation of a regular episode. But y'all know we be Voke recording. So here it is. But wanted to, you know, keep it flowing, keep it going.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 1: So we are at the point where you said he is super ambitious, Okay, so really like him. Then I share with you the nigga that I fucked after not fucking for almost four years, right, and now I fucked and is good boo.
Speaker 10: So the two other niggas, So let's start with nigga number three. So nigga number three, it's been to our number three nigga. Number three was about to be the nigga that would have been.
Speaker 1: If I played my cards out this week, it would be another artist nigga didn't show you about. That's what I'm about show you too.
Speaker 2: Oh so this three Niggas'm about to tell you.
Speaker 1: Yus this christ So the three niggas. He was about to be number three.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 1: So I've been having the hardest dilemma with him because this is Patreon and no I am not shaming, No, I'm not judging. But he's a sex worker.
Speaker 6: He has an only fansy, but we've been talking from before. He had only fans back when I was bat bitch. We've been talking since twenty seventeen. But now he's like, what did he do before?
Speaker 1: Only I think he was just a bro fine nigger okay, and now he's a lit.
Speaker 8: Let's see the content, okay.
Speaker 1: So, oh, I'll show you the content. Then let me go to Twitter first. Okay, before showing you, I was going to show you his pretty smile and his lovely face.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't care.
Speaker 1: But since you actually want to see the dick and so this is oh, let me turn down.
Speaker 8: Oh so I heard the shower bitch.
Speaker 2: So that's who.
Speaker 8: I've seen him before.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm sure everyone has seen him before. So I'm supposed to be fucking him this week. And we've been talking.
Speaker 8: Why do you keep trying to fuck my type of niggas with dreams?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 2: This is bro.
Speaker 1: I've been talking to him since he ain't have dreads. Okay, he had like I think of.
Speaker 8: A low cut look at the big someone else? Baby, did you gonna take these?
Speaker 1: Don't do that, don't don't, don't day you're shipping. So that's another reason why I didn't want niggas before.
Speaker 8: The videos of him witch, he deleted all of them.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's happening.
Speaker 1: Is giving solo? I even subscribe to prepare to his only fans of subscribe?
Speaker 8: Is he one of the niggas that bitch has been accusing.
Speaker 3: Of some shiit?
Speaker 1: No, he's actually not.
Speaker 8: That's his real come coming up, bro, it is.
Speaker 1: It's hot And he just said, baby, if you want me to spend the night, I'll spend the night.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, babe.
Speaker 8: He's been calling me babe, like what are we doing here?
Speaker 1: Not bang?
Speaker 2: Not girlfriend experienced?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm okay. No, bitch, I'm in marsh you he's got damn baby. So this is this is the niggas. It's already any funny niggas will lost me wearing bondes, ships already prescribed subscribe schedule. I don't know what's in your weird bitch. We are fucking on Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Okay. The problem is it's Monday.
Speaker 1: I could have a nigga slot over tonight, but then the nigga actually like we going on to dat. You need to suck someone before him, so it's open because it's big, right, Yeah, I don't like this advice. Why is that not crazy? That's not crazy to say? Bro, is anyone watching on his is the girth of this water?
Speaker 2: His is big.
Speaker 1: It is like it's but is big.
Speaker 8: So anyways, that thing is gonna confuse your pussy from your asshole.
Speaker 1: So I'm supposed to fuck him on Wednesday. Then this is the nigga.
Speaker 8: Is he just gonna come over you guys gonnaet drinks first?
Speaker 1: No, girl, I'm gonna be in Atlanta. He's gonna come through to the hotel. Hotel sex bit hotel sex, bitch. He coming through hes spending the night. I got a production date to do the next day, but he's gonna wait, why is he spending the night? Actually, so that's what we've already talked about.
Speaker 3: So M