Speaker 1: Gambling was something that I did. This is Dan Patrick takes a gamble. One of my bookies died at the Kitchen Table, a podcast vehicle for Dan to talk about his love of gambling. One bet, another bet, another bet without doing the actual gambling.
Speaker 2: You're a coward.
Speaker 1: It's easy to have a scapegoat and now joined by bad Larry, Shay and Irving and Dylan the graphics got I have friends.
Speaker 3: Here's Dan Patrick, oh Man. Morale is high. Glad to have everybody here. Wait, wait, why isn't anybody in a good mood?
Speaker 4: I'm in a great movie man, Larry, I'm I'm happy. What's up?
Speaker 5: I don't Yeah, Marvin, I think we're all in a good mood, maybe except for one person.
Speaker 2: Ray.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's not Ray. It's not Dylan, it's not me, it's not Marvin, it's not no, it's not Larry, it's it's Shay and Irving fresh off a cowboy victory, and he is How can you not be in a good mood? It's Thanksgiving week? Cowboys. Won you get to spend time with family and friends over the holidays.
Speaker 6: Danny the Roommate played last shows clips at therapy yesterday no, I'm not kidding. She played the part where I said the therapist is childless and she needs masculine energy and she will ask me out. She played that part in therapy. So I have a letter I have to read. Are you I have to read? Statement to me, to the audience, to the audience, I'm not kidding. If that's okay, okay, to whom I'm make concern, I do not think childless white women are the most dangerous voting block this country has ever produced. And cats are not soulless creatures that only weirdos and over emotional losers own. I retract my statement about my therapist wanting to ask me out and needing masculine energy in her life, and I am committed to open compromise on parenting styles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very nice? Is it?
Speaker 1: Like? Sincerely? Or I have I have?
Speaker 6: I have a message to the tennis moms that clip this show and send to the roommate. I will expose you and your husband's and I will expose the children that you raise and how bad they are at everything. If you keep doing this ship to me.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you're asking for it, You're making it worse. Just don't say anything. Look where honesty got you. You're in therapy and.
Speaker 6: She is so she has kids, by the way, Oh yeah, but she is divorced, which you know, we're not doing this, okay, but she definitely is not asking me out.
Speaker 1: Are you are you going to be together with your wife and kids?
Speaker 6: Said Thanksgiving? Of course? Okay, of course.
Speaker 1: You can't say of course. She just read a letter.
Speaker 6: Well that was for the therapist, because she's very offended. You know, I'm a misogynistic You know what you do with therapists is you tell them, you know, this is my inner child that needs help and molding, and it's because of my childhood and I've got so much trauma and all this other shit, and they eat it up like a fat man at was on you. They just eat it up.
Speaker 4: She evidently didn't eat.
Speaker 1: When Larry's given you advice.
Speaker 6: It's been a tough week for Shake. Okay.
Speaker 1: I almost text you just to say are you okay? Because I the Cowboys win that crazy game, and I thought, God, if they lose, I may lose you.
Speaker 6: I was like, you're watching it with the kids and smoking ribs, which the ribs were great, but I didn't and the kids are great. Too. The kids are fine. But you know what the problem watching with kids is all the questions they have. I want to ask this and ask that, and what does that mean? Why did he miss the pat? What is a pat? All that other shit?
Speaker 2: Does this count as a real win because those kind of bullshit, that kind of stuff.
Speaker 6: I mean, listen, people want to ask, like why do you want him to win? Because the draft picks. First off, I hate the Redskins hate him, And second off, I don't trust Jerry in the draft. So whatever pick you give him, he's probably fucking it up.
Speaker 1: He's done pretty well in the draft.
Speaker 6: He's a bomb and he's not within this world's idea of convalescence. He's an idiot, Danny, he's eighty six. He's the age of Biden.
Speaker 1: Now he's like eighty two age of Biden. Okay, he's got it together. I think you gotta like you got to rally a little bit here, like you're bumming me out, you're bumming us out.
Speaker 6: I'm smoking a turkey. Oh that's nice, six hour smoke on the trigger. Is that all you're smoking? It is? Yeah? And heaters. You know the problem with Thanksgiving is you got to sneak heaters. Well you're outside though, Yeah, but you know the in laws, you got the cousins, you stink you're real. Yeah, pretend to smoke cigars.
Speaker 2: And the list of UHT hard habits to hide cigarettes is close to the top.
Speaker 1: Much easier to hide crees, really, and maybe a gummy gummy's way easier. Yeah, why don't you just do a gummy and chill and like just spread love.
Speaker 2: I should weeds for children though weed is for juveniles.
Speaker 6: I'd rather do hard drugs.
Speaker 1: No, no, we're not. We're not doing any of these. We're not doing it to.
Speaker 6: Is tough with the wattles.
Speaker 2: See when you take out the TV.
Speaker 1: Okay, once again, if this is they're joking about this, they're not being serious.
Speaker 6: Yes to the therapist, I think you're great at your job and it doesn't matter if you're married. Please help me with my marriage and parenting, even though you get your kids half of the year or you don't have a full time job.
Speaker 2: I know what.
Speaker 6: Are you doing?
Speaker 1: You stop?
Speaker 2: Oh god, yeah, it doesn't start with to whom it may concern. Yeah, yeah, it's really sound. You have to send it to her. It sounds sincere divorce did you when you were writing? Did you google how to write a cover letter?
Speaker 6: That was all chat GPT? That wasn't me.
Speaker 1: I've written all over it, bat Larry, everything okay on your end?
Speaker 4: Everything perfect?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 1: Okay, all that's great, glad you're happily married. Everything is great.
Speaker 2: Well, Larry should have one complaint, Dan, He's currently sitting in third.
Speaker 6: Now, oh wow, can we fucking the parlay? Wait?
Speaker 4: How am I? How am I sitting in third?
Speaker 6: Let into it?
Speaker 2: I didn't hear the news, Larry.
Speaker 1: This is one of the biggest This is one of the biggest moments in show history. Dylan had a first team first t D score parlay with Nick Chubb and Kyron Williams. He won thirty five units.
Speaker 4: Last week, Dylan unbelieved that first touchdown parley hit thirty three units.
Speaker 1: Hit yep, and and so he's up eleven and a half. Shay won one unit. He's up eleven and a half. You lost a unit your plus four.
Speaker 4: I still like my spot, but wow, Dylan, welcome back.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Larry feels good.
Speaker 4: I'm actually I'm actually happy. They're both eleven and a half and I'm at four. I'm dead serious. I'm happy as hell.
Speaker 2: We wanted to make it a little harder on you. Larry.
Speaker 4: It's it's going to be easy. Don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: I mean, great, dude, are you drinking today, Larry?
Speaker 4: I will be ye, Okay, I'm not not yet.
Speaker 6: Is the daughter back from the honeymoon?
Speaker 4: Yes? Actually they're coming down tomorrow night or Thursday morning. They haven't decided yet, Larry.
Speaker 6: Have you put a clock on when you want grandkids from her? Oh?
Speaker 4: From her? I already have grand Yeah?
Speaker 6: From her?
Speaker 4: No, I mean that's a women's job. That's not me. I don't. I don't really care.
Speaker 6: Therapist would fucking film for that?
Speaker 2: What's all the what's the big deal with grandkids?
Speaker 6: What do you mean you fucking sold this?
Speaker 1: You haven't even gotten married yet.
Speaker 2: I know, but I'm like, like, who cares? I don't know.
Speaker 6: I do mean, I mean it's.
Speaker 2: Nice, but I think, like, why do people like are like, all right, I need grandkids now?
Speaker 6: It's the continuation of your line, you weirdo to be dead?
Speaker 2: Who cares?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: My god?
Speaker 2: But they live on? Well yeah, that's that part. I don't want them to die, but you know.
Speaker 1: Well, no, that's you can You'll have them, and then you can have your name and your family are twenty nine.
Speaker 6: I popped out my first. I didn't pop out ship to human make concern. I popped out. The roommate popped out our first when I was thirty Danny, Hold, are you the first kid came out?
Speaker 1: Thirty five?
Speaker 6: Thirty five? Wow? Daddy guys started late.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's all My parents were when they had made to actually dying.
Speaker 6: Was twenty nine. Your first kid's gonna out when?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I haven't decided if ever, it might be one of those childless those childless lesbians or whatever you.
Speaker 6: Mark Huban and Rachel Maddow therapist doing this. Oh god, I'm happily married, by the way, you know you're as long as we don't have these childless influences coming into my life telling me what to do. Yes, I'm happily married.
Speaker 2: What if it's a childless guy who's your therapist?
Speaker 6: I prefer that I know at least you understand me. Like, what if it was a divorced guy, divorced dad, get away from the roommate, how dare you? Okay, No, I don't trust him, all right.
Speaker 1: I just I can't imagine what Thanksgiving.
Speaker 5: Someone's not wearing their curs of monogamy. I mean their wedding rings.
Speaker 2: Lord of the rings.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, well all that is there too.
Speaker 6: I love you.
Speaker 1: If that's he's he's pulled by that chain. You know, you can actually put a leash on that. You can hook up a leasha on barbed wire.
Speaker 6: I can't believe she played the clip. I can't believe she played it in front of the therapist.
Speaker 1: Well, the funny party played off her phone.
Speaker 6: She literally plated it off her phone because her friends texted her the tennis.
Speaker 1: Momy don't piss them off, the people building the brand.
Speaker 6: Good news, we got new fans. Bad dudes, they hate me.
Speaker 5: Oh we're big in Fairfield County.
Speaker 6: Come on, dude, tennis moms. It's bad.
Speaker 2: Well, the funny part about her playing that clip is it's really just you insulting the therapist. So I think that was actually a chess move where she's going to get them to blindly hate you right out of the gate. I mean it would have happened.
Speaker 1: They don't need a reason. No but fast, not another reason, not another no?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Is there anything to recap here?
Speaker 6: I don't think that I should be counted for the Colorado bet or the Colorado over bet, because I had fifty one point score to the beginning of the third and they did not hit fifty nine.
Speaker 2: So that's a wash, that's a that's a shitty And I.
Speaker 6: Bet Colorado because of Larry in the middle of the show, and every would have done it prior to.
Speaker 4: Uh, you know, to make this fair. Damn give me that loss. I'll take Dylan's loss because thank you something to shoot for.
Speaker 1: No, no, H's loss, not Dylan.
Speaker 4: Oh give me lost then thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so will you let the score reflect that Larry is now minus three units or plus three.
Speaker 4: Plus three unit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, that's been denied.
Speaker 1: What the fuck?
Speaker 2: Yeah, goddamn right, it's been denied. You you made your you made your bed. You gotta live in Yeah. I took giants money line because you guys both had the bucks. That didn't work out for me. I'm willing to take that one on the chin.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, let's go. How about we grow up in here. Huh yeah, I'll being man up.
Speaker 6: I can't inner child. Is not.
Speaker 2: All the wrestling with your uncle and stuff back in the day.
Speaker 1: Just all those boys out camping trip.
Speaker 2: Yeah you listen or not?
Speaker 1: Why was I in the wee blows? Were so fucked I'm sitting cross legged around a campfire. Why am the only one here with no pants?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Cabin boy? Okay, so nothing to recap. That means we move ahead to this week. Shay, you're the clubhouse leader. Somehow Dylan caught up to you. So you're at a plus eleven and a half. Bachically we're tied, I know, but he was there before you were first position the position yeah, all right, uh jmu laying three and a half.
Speaker 6: That's for you. Air. You got the Ducks laying nineteen against the Huskies. South Cacilaki. Wave your shirt around, ladies, take it off versus Clemson under forty nine and a half. And then I got Scannie lane. It's two and a half now, fuck all right, Scannie lane two and a half against the Gophers. And then I got my South Bama Jags, the only true Jags plus one against well, this is the Harvard of Saint Marcus.
Speaker 1: Texas State, correct sir, Texas State, All right, Dylan, college football feels weird.
Speaker 2: Then going in second, I got two lane minus fourteen against Memphis they're my new squad.
Speaker 1: You moved on from Iowa.
Speaker 2: Fully moved on?
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 2: I think I actually hit the over again last week too, so not taking it has served me well.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I got Clemson minus a two and a half against Shay's South Cakilaki, Auburn plus eleven and a half against Alabama and the Guyron Bowl. I don't know if you can.
Speaker 6: Does Alabama care about this game?
Speaker 2: That's what I mean?
Speaker 6: Can you even do they care?
Speaker 2: In good faith? I can't bet on Alabama in this.
Speaker 1: I think that rivalry always care. It's like Michigan and Ohio State since the playoffs came about. I know, I'm just saying pride.
Speaker 2: I also think even if they care, they haven't really proven that they can cover.
Speaker 6: That is true.
Speaker 1: I can't believe they lost to out and they were it wasn't close.
Speaker 6: I can't they got boat race. Yeah, and I can't believe this three points. I top it.
Speaker 1: I said that during the week that was the game. I'm like, what this deserves more attention? Oklahoma not good dominated them physically dominated, all right, what else do you have? Dylan Vaughan.
Speaker 2: I got Oklahoma LSU under forty seven. Yeah, and then I got Marshall money line against JMU plus one four.
Speaker 6: I would like to take this bet, and also on the record, I will honor this bet. Memphis plus fourteen against Tulane.
Speaker 2: They're a dick.
Speaker 6: Don't care.
Speaker 1: Obviously, clearly obviously.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna write a letter to whom it may concern concern.
Speaker 1: I can't believe she played the clap. Did you have any idea she was going to play that in there?
Speaker 6: No, Danny, No.
Speaker 1: So you sit down, At what point do you realize?
Speaker 6: So we're talking about like how I grew up versus how she grew up, in like general parenting versus strict discipline, and then she starts talking about how she thinks that I've changed and that she's scared of some of my opinions. And I'm like, this is crazy. Where the fuck is this coming from? She pulls out her phone like this is where it's coming from and presses play, and it's me saying that the therapist.
Speaker 1: No, no, we got we know that we don't need to go down that road.
Speaker 2: Are we now guilty by association?
Speaker 6: Am I an accomplice? She still likes you? Of course, I don't want to get into that again. But no, it ain't good.
Speaker 1: Can I cheer her up?
Speaker 6: I'm not giving you her number if that's a treascan. Not gonna text her.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, I'd send her like a smiley face or something.
Speaker 2: The thumbs up an edible arrangement.
Speaker 1: Yes, I show up as an edible arrangement. What we're just having fun to whom it may concern bad Larry. How about your college football picks?
Speaker 4: Damn, I've learned. I went oh and five in college last week. I'm only going to one unit best Michigan plus the twenty one.
Speaker 1: So that means you'll go oh two instead of.
Speaker 4: That's the way I'm going to catch up with these guys. Michigan minus the twenty one against Ohio State, and I mean Michigan plus the twenty one ago Maryland Maryland plus the twenty four and a half against Penn State Maryland.
Speaker 1: Okay, Shay, back to you for your NFL picks. Yeah, I got the Cowboys over the uh okay, Italians down, Tommy salam I'm just I'm being nice, Tommy Salon over thirty seven and a half.
Speaker 6: I think I'm just looking for you interceptions and fumble recovery touchdowns Tampa Bay. The fighting Baker Mayfields, who also doesn't appreciate Italians.
Speaker 1: He made fun of Tom disrespect.
Speaker 6: That was the best thing I'd seen all year. I was like, that's my guy, Baker Mayfield. Wow, it's six now, okay six against the Panthers.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 6: Then I got the over in the Harball Falcons forty seven and a half. I like that. Chargers have the best scoring defense in the NFL. Not the last two fucking weeks.
Speaker 1: Somebody calling you on your phone.
Speaker 6: Don't worry about that.
Speaker 2: Hey, you had them last night, right.
Speaker 6: I did have the Chargers plus three, and they got jobbed, by the way, they got ripped off by a couple of really bad people.
Speaker 1: Usually put their phones on silent when they're doing them.
Speaker 6: Well, I do have it on silent. I have an airplane mode. But if somebody calls twice, it pushes through and somebody here is the roommate.
Speaker 1: Yeah wait, but she knows that we're taping.
Speaker 6: She does not know. I did not tell her we were.
Speaker 1: She doesn't know where you are.
Speaker 2: She could have bugged the place.
Speaker 6: She does know where I am because of the app on my phone tracks my car, so she knows everything. At all times. It's an awful life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think your car's been at the commuter a lot for three days.
Speaker 6: Car got stolen bridgeboard again.
Speaker 1: Uh dyll. I love Larry's little giggle.
Speaker 2: It is cute.
Speaker 4: I'm sitting down at the beach looking for whale. There's wales right off Spring Lake right now, and I'm just sitting there here and laughing and listen to you guys talk Shay a little bit and one more bit of advice. I don't even know. I don't even know your wife's name. I think maybe stop referring to her as the roommate, and maybe my lovely wife might help, might go a couple of steps in solving this problem.
Speaker 2: That's probably so far down the list.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. I think that's the least of his worries that never.
Speaker 6: Came up with therapy. The roommate part.
Speaker 1: No, But does the therapist know you call her roommate?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 4: What is your wife's name?
Speaker 6: Not telling you no?
Speaker 4: Because when I meet her, I can't say high roommate.
Speaker 1: You will you will be, I'll tell you when you made her.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's Brian, you will meet her, of course.
Speaker 1: Jimmy, it's Kelly.
Speaker 2: Jimmy, Yes, Ray, Should we have the roommate on next week?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 6: Absolutely not no.
Speaker 1: We've gone way too far to begin with here with this, and I tried to stop this a long time ago. You called out the soccer moms, the tennis moms, the white wine.
Speaker 6: They deserve calling out Danny.
Speaker 1: Now to whom it may concern, your letter to the therapist.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm going to clip that and I'm gonna play it at the next therapy se When is the next therapy session? Next week? Okay, after therapy and Thanksgiving? Up? Dude, Thanksgiving is going to be a fucking shit show. I just said it was. That's much ammo for them. It's going to be bad, Danny.
Speaker 1: Do you think that she's going to be recording you or writing shit down.
Speaker 6: Writing shit down mentally for sure, in the notes app in the phone.
Speaker 2: And her brain's probably less tainted than yours, from like a memorization standpoint.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's fair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not fried. Well, I'm just saying that's fair. I mean it's fair. Should should we invite you to the Christmas party?
Speaker 6: Well, now the roommate, Yes, you should. I'm gonna be out of town. Remember, Oh, you're gonna.
Speaker 1: Be in Austria.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 1: So your wife is with my family. So your wife and daughters.
Speaker 6: Will be here. When's the Christmas party the twenty first. No, we'll be at the airport, flying out all of us, everybody, everybody, twenty first, we fly out.
Speaker 2: Well, anything can happen at the airport.
Speaker 1: That's true, okay, Dylan, But I am sending you an invite to the Christmas party.
Speaker 6: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, appreciate it now because you know he's.
Speaker 1: Not No, No, I got his his address.
Speaker 2: Oh, formal paper invitation.
Speaker 1: Well no, from when I went for dinner. He sent me his address, and then I just said to my wife, here's Shay's address.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, but I'm saying he gets like a he gets a paper invite.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, yeah, yeah, No, there's no RSVP.
Speaker 1: Oh wow. If you show up, show you don't, you don't, doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Okay, Uh Dylan, all right, Dan tailing my luck last week. I've got another parlay, and I mean obviously this is going to dance the last one did all Thanksgiving Day, Jamiir Gibbs first touchdown, Malik Neighbor's first touchdown, and Josh Jacob's first touchdown and that pays out twenty seven three hundred, So I mean I could really take a commanding lead here. Okay, if that hits, I'm retiring from public life, so you fuck you. I got the Lions minus ten and a half against the Bears, because there's no reason not to take the Lions as favorites until proven otherwise, especially against the Bears. Packers minus three and a half against the Dolphins. Dan, this is in Green Bay.
Speaker 6: Oh, it's so cold.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be cold.
Speaker 6: How do you know?
Speaker 2: I was going to say that because it's.
Speaker 1: The Dolphins playing in the cold.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'll probably their Dolphins cold so cold. Jags plus five against the Texans. Mexans are kind of falling apart.
Speaker 6: It seems a little.
Speaker 2: That would be crazy.
Speaker 6: Well, he was fading them. He said they would not make the playoffs. I think they've been exposed. Is not that great? You bad?
Speaker 1: But they have to.
Speaker 6: Make the playoffs in that division.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yes, of course you're right.
Speaker 2: They're in any other division I think they.
Speaker 1: Unless they're in the NFC South and then they're leading it. Yeah, okay, continue.
Speaker 2: I got the Seahawk Unks minus two and a half against the Jets, and then Brown's money line against the Bronco I plus.
Speaker 1: Okay, uh and uh. Once again, here's bad, Larry, Okay, here.
Speaker 4: The comeback starts here, Dan, My NFL games are all two unit bets.
Speaker 2: Oh damn, this could be disaster, Dallas.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: If you disastrous, just look at the Whales. Give us your picks.
Speaker 4: Have Larry Dallas minus the four against the Giants, the Titans plus five and a half against Washington, Cincinnati minus the three against Pittsburgh, the Colts minus three against the Patriots, Texas Jacksonville game going over forty three, Seattle minus two and a half against the Jets, the Eagles Ravens game going over. I didn't have a line last night when I was doing it.
Speaker 1: It's fifty fifty one, fifty one one.
Speaker 6: That's big, that's big.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's Sunday night, right afternoon Sunday.
Speaker 2: Sure, it's in the four o'clock slate one.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna I'm gonna keep it. The Eagles Ravens over the fifty one, and then I want to build minus seven against the forty nine ers. So just to clarify here, my two college games are one units each and the one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight pro games are all two units.
Speaker 1: Okay, come back starts here, Dan, All right, Uh.
Speaker 6: What are you doing for Thanksgiving? Danny?
Speaker 1: Gonna visit my family in Ohio?
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh okay, are you excited?
Speaker 1: Yes? Of course I am.
Speaker 6: To whom yes, yeah. You wouldn't be in Maine and just have them come visit you.
Speaker 1: I'd rather just stay right here and meet by myself.
Speaker 6: Who making the turkey in Ohio?
Speaker 1: My my oldest brother.
Speaker 6: Is he smoking it or baking it? Yeah? Smoking it there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there'll be people smoking, there'll be people baking it, and there'll be people having gummies, probably not me drinking.
Speaker 6: It's Ohio. So I think fetanyl's on the menu, right, Is that the appetizer or.
Speaker 2: It's it's stuffed in the turkey?
Speaker 1: Actually, well, no devils eggs. Yeah, normally I don't like devils, but but you know, in Ohio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, special nap afterwards, it's awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 1: So are you still doing your podcast?
Speaker 6: I am? Yeah, Danny, Yeah, we got an episode coming out today or tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know anything anymore. You know what the good news is the therapist has not found that podcast because if she did.
Speaker 1: Oh, which I mean, why do you say that? Why did you just say that?
Speaker 2: Cut that out?
Speaker 1: Somebody is going somebody is no, no, what we should leave it in?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Oh, Ray, what are you showing?
Speaker 6: Shay? Oh yeah, we have merch for the Dan Patrick takes a gamble show. Oh yeah, it's a sweatshirt and it has a martini glass on it.
Speaker 2: So this is a and the therapist's home address and phone number.
Speaker 6: You think if I buy her a sweatshirt and bring it to therapy, she would love me more.
Speaker 1: I what do you mean by love you?
Speaker 6: How were you divorced? And being a therapist for married people?
Speaker 2: How how because they can recommend divorce.
Speaker 1: I don't know what happened with her husband.
Speaker 6: You know what happened. I'll tell you what happened.
Speaker 1: Are you sure you want to go down there.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you what happened. I'll tell you what fucking happened. Danny, he is or was and is an alcoholic. Okay, but I don't think that plays with me.
Speaker 1: But you're not an alcoholic?
Speaker 6: No, But that's not the point. The point is, like he had a problem with alcohol. I have a problem with alcohol. I don't drink anymore, but he does. She's completely turned against me. She has.
Speaker 1: Her her husband in you.
Speaker 6: Correct exactly, which is what I felt the first session. A little tension, little romantic tension.
Speaker 2: No, no, okay, all right, because she's got a thing for alcoholics.
Speaker 6: I can save him type ship Are you broken? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, And they're women who want to save broken.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Correct, that's what Coldplay was singing about.
Speaker 6: Fix you. It's like strippers.
Speaker 1: To say that we did that last week. Okay, Let's let's just have a joyous Thanksgiving and think about one another and share the goodness of God and.
Speaker 6: And be able to hell.
Speaker 1: Have a wonderful, wonderful, safe weekend, and we look forward to next week if we're If we're still doing this, but hopefully we will. Bad Larry and the Whales, Dylan a whale, and really yes, Shyean Irving wherever you get your podcasts, Shy and Irving, and of course Marvin, who has to sit here and just listen to all of this nonsense. Have a great, great weekend, and I truly mean that from the bottom of my heart. We'll talk to you next week.