Speaker 1: Wow, we're back, man, free agency going crazy. You know, we had to have a Reggie ball and the motherfucking Bill lay sick a couple of weeks got Marselles in there, man, he said, who they get straight to it, man, Kirk cousins to the fact, author Blake, why would you sign a nigga the same age as you? Man?
Speaker 2: How y'all feel about like?
Speaker 1: I'm confused?
Speaker 3: For real? That's the perfect term. I was devastated. I ain't gonna lie. I had a little emotional outbursts, But you.
Speaker 1: Know why, I'm kind of confused because of the simple fact if y'all pay him like this, why y'all didn't even get into sweepstakes for Lamar Jackson or or when it was what's what's my boy?
Speaker 3: In Cleveland, Washington?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then they hey, yo, that was crazy.
Speaker 3: Starting this year earlier today, You're.
Speaker 2: Right, it was.
Speaker 4: Yeah de shine Washington.
Speaker 1: That ain't probably polls this girls you're coming home, hey, yo, She's like, man, stop that little boy ass ship. I'm not gonna get you know, pussy women give no, they ain't yo, But no, man, I feel like they overpaid him. Man, you don't know, you don't know what he's gonna do.
Speaker 4: I agree with you, But what else was we gonna do?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 2: What was gonna do?
Speaker 4: Go with Ritter and Heinegee again, No, I don't think that.
Speaker 2: What other we's gonna do?
Speaker 5: Sign Sam Darnold? Hell no, Mariota Wedsday who available?
Speaker 3: Justin Fields is available?
Speaker 1: Yeah, at least a timp I mean, but short term man experiment.
Speaker 3: That's what I was hoping for.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel like I feel like I feel like the coach put it out there that he kind of wanted justin fields and then ultimately.
Speaker 6: Raheem was there in Washington when Kurt was there in Washington, and I didn't know that. So they got a rapport.
Speaker 1: M hmm, bro for this man, I don't care. No, Yeah, they can keep that same report. Now you gotta work with the y'all. Was I'm a text meet up on the weekend. Bro, do whatever, But I don't know it. Just we gotta see one hundred quarterback in the division already.
Speaker 7: Facts, them numbers don't. The numbers are impressive. If you look at his stats, you look at that the resume, that shit does look good.
Speaker 1: Right, But that's before they God damn injury. I gotta see that nigga.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's not a mobile quarterback. We're not expecting the run. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: He's gonna be juken niggas out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he gonna fall He's gonna fall down.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take y'all nigga word for it. Shout out Wan week eight, y'all be in here like Man now, God damn be white by ever.
Speaker 6: Shout out curse agent Man. One hundred million fully guaranteed. He's had over three hundred twenty nine million fully guaranteed in his career.
Speaker 1: One thing about it, They're gonna pay them white boys they get. I try not to bring race into it, but God, every year we gotta see black quarterbacks cry and cracked. Lamar Jackson, you ain't want to pay this nigga. He want m v P. Cous ain't wanting ship and got all that money guaranteed. If you don't think that ship about race, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know what the t but there, Herry, you're breaking news today.
Speaker 1: Yep, it's with Lamar Jackson as God damn. I don't know if I like that better or that. Jalen Hurts and Saquon.
Speaker 2: Bark I hate that. That's how does we I don't like it, this arrival arrival, Brol.
Speaker 6: You're right, we didn't pay him. We should have paid him other Daniel Jones, he was our offense. But to go in the division, Bro, it's just nasty.
Speaker 1: Bro, it's no loyalty.
Speaker 2: Gotta be personal, man tweeted the Eagle Ship. I'm like, bro, he ain't making no better than either was wild. He said it comically, though.
Speaker 1: You you're dead to me.
Speaker 2: Tiki Barber to the one, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Tickey, No, nigga didn't do ship for you in New York. Up the nigga be so loyal to the team, Like, Bro, Look, how do these teams do players? If I was a player, I wouldn't give a fun I'll play with every damn team in the league. Got brother, they get rid of you when they want to release you.
Speaker 6: Joe Mixon, Aaron Jones, Damn. Aaron Jones got released by the Packers and the Vikings picked him up. Joe Mixon got released by the Bengals and the Texans picked him up.
Speaker 1: I think that's dumb on green baby.
Speaker 4: Who they signed Josh Jacobs, Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you like Josh Jacobs. Aaron Jones I think that's dumb, nigga. Aaron Jones was the reason why y'all were looking.
Speaker 3: Good when crazed over every playoff game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got on this street, Marcell.
Speaker 6: But I think Jacobs is a better overall running back than than Aaron Jones, more games than men.
Speaker 2: They both they both haven't really been healthy like that this past year. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I think Jacob's more dynamic I think personally, and you can throw it to him and he can run hard as he was in the MVP conversation for a little bit first year with Drators or something like that.
Speaker 2: Not MVP. I'm talking about Fantasy MVP, like.
Speaker 1: You got that computer, you just lie your you write up on Michael you lying. Ain't nobody else saying that, nigga NV people's ship. Okay yo, yo yo, what's up?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: It's your boy now Green from Broken Play. You know why I'm here. Prize peaks. If you're not on it, you better be on it. And you still got time, man, anything up to one hundred dollars prize peaks matching that up when you use the code broke and play. That's b r O K N P l A y anything up to one hundred dollars. You got forty dollars, They matching that, you got ninety six dollars. They matching that you got ninety six dollars and ninety nine cent. They will match that too. And you just in time. NCAA tournament, plenty of games, plenty of people to pick from. Man, look baseball coming up. You even got NHL. It's so many people to choose from. Six players win twenty five times your money. All you doing is picking more or less. It's so easy. The kids are doing it. I know because my kids doing it. Man, y'all get on prize, pick Man Broke and play. Use that code. It's available in over thirty states, so it's no excuse. And if you're not in that state, drive to that state and play shit back your boy Christian Wilkins went to the Raiders. That's a great pickup with him and that boy MaTx Crossboo Man.
Speaker 2: The Raiders doing good bro right now. They got gun and QB as well, Minshall. He's solid.
Speaker 7: A quarterback, solid backup too, you know what I mean. Just in case he's gonna be on something, Just in case they look about something over him.
Speaker 2: Starting Aiden Connell. You're gonna be the backup. Are gonna start.
Speaker 1: Everybody making all these moves. And the Cowboys they did ship very surprising. It don't surprise me. It don't surprise me. Bro, These nigga don't gave what nigga Jared jn't don't mean you know where he at right now. They gotta start getting out of the old and white owners out the motherfucking.
Speaker 2: League not happening.
Speaker 3: Tell me they got a lot of altar field ship with that. Uh, the Cowboys, you know Jared Jones the little suit too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they say got the paternity what y how a black head?
Speaker 7: Later, like twenty somewhere, thirty years old, they brought a paternity suit against him.
Speaker 3: He gotta take the paternity. She's a grown ass woman.
Speaker 1: Oh she's grown. I want to give a fuck. I'll take that motherfucker with pride.
Speaker 2: Well, nah, bro, he got a lot of assets, you know, got make sure the kid.
Speaker 3: Well he owns probably owned Dallas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so thirty years ago whatever put him at fifty. Yeah, he gotta be eighty. He every bit he damn knew here ninety.
Speaker 2: Joe Big Yeah, he at least eighty.
Speaker 1: Hey, damn what I just want to say. I told you all Russell Willison where he was going brood call. Now I do like him and Mike Tomlin. I think that's a great fit for Yeah, great fit.
Speaker 2: You're going to compete for the starting position. I don't think it's his, don't think I don't think it's his.
Speaker 4: He gotta compete.
Speaker 1: He's gonna brow Dude, you see them sorry on that goddamn quarter bad roster who they just probably put that out there. Yeah, yeah, it's the job is still in there, so the mother niggas won't be crying all the fucking time. But when it Russell wasn't plane laying it them nigga know, I MEI the QB two or QB three straight up. That's how it's gonna be. That becomes victim of one hundred million dollar extortion attempt. God damn allegedly sexually as saw that against a woman in twenty seventeen, and Prescott is suing her back with defamation, slander, civil extortion and more.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Damn, it's a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a lot, you know how sometime with you any but I'm lost for word. God, you look at that you don't see that doing that. But I don't know the young ladies, so I can't say.
Speaker 2: Who wrong and who rightly.
Speaker 1: But Dak, if you wrong, I hope they release your ass.
Speaker 2: But who y'all think one free agency O fall. Yeah, there's been a lot of movement, bro.
Speaker 1: I would say that Eagles.
Speaker 6: E man, they got they got Hugh as well from the Jets D Lion, but they lost you know, Ja Jason Kelsey retired and car So and.
Speaker 1: They lost your boy who they just got from Tennessee, Bayer Ye went to Chicago.
Speaker 3: Who's that received? The Falcons just got man from Chicago?
Speaker 2: Mooney, Mooney. He's all right, Bro, he's he's he's fast. But I don't know.
Speaker 6: Giants got Brian Burns pretty fire. I'm excited about that D Lion built from the line the championship.
Speaker 3: So you want us to say that the best they.
Speaker 2: Didn't, they didn't. I don't think we lost.
Speaker 1: Stop stop sneaking that team in the conversation, bro, it's some team. We ain't even got it this gun. Nobody don't want to ship about the job y'all. Off the only reason niggas don't even know y'all. And now we're gonna talk about birds.
Speaker 2: Brian Bird is one of the top d lian Yo.
Speaker 1: Give him a minute. Get that, nigga, this is you. You ain't gonna hear nothing else about it. That's that way you go to chill and get some money from the motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: New York Giants. Yeah, that's the Jets, Bron disrespect.
Speaker 1: That's like that, bro Daniel Jones, like what y'all doing with him? We are?
Speaker 6: I read someone sent me in an Athletic that they may trade back the sixth pick to the Chicago Bears for the ninth pick and hopefully get Justin Fields and probably draft the old lineman and half Chicago they can draft up the.
Speaker 1: Man ain't doing. They're gonna trade back, get Justin Fields and get office a line man up. All. You gotta stop believing everything that we.
Speaker 2: Want to be true athletic today, be realistic.
Speaker 1: They not doing all that. I ain't on the n C double A women's basketball been exciting as a.
Speaker 2: Mother flucker, amazing, showing her mother boy crazy. She went crazy. Bron.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about the l s U South Carolina game.
Speaker 2: As hell.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I understand because a lot of people raise like there you see your siblings and some ship you jump in bro them all women.
Speaker 4: It's a basketball that's a basketball game.
Speaker 2: Ain't nothing crazy, But.
Speaker 1: It ain't nothing crazy. If it happened, you hop your head down and and didn't do sh.
Speaker 6: He's not supposed to do nothing though. He ain't supposed to girl. Yeah, she's six seven.
Speaker 1: You're not even supposed to do what he did. Marcelle.
Speaker 2: You something he's not supposed to do.
Speaker 1: Ship, So if you jump over that nigga, do something, man, man, man, I want to see the six seven girl push his ass. What if she would have pushed him.
Speaker 2: Down on the ground. I don't want to see that.
Speaker 3: It was what it was.
Speaker 1: Keep that ship going, Yeah, I want I want the mother fucking a little indestructible.
Speaker 2: God damn she got tallest.
Speaker 6: The crazy thing is that she hit the game winner versus Tennessee uh the night before and then to have this happened but they still won.
Speaker 1: But that was but see if Tennessee would have beat them l she would have won.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you see Angel like when all that happened, She's like, man, she walked back to the bench.
Speaker 1: Like, you know, a really cool I love that move.
Speaker 6: Really ain't cooling, said the mama, but not them.
Speaker 3: You know that's the same thing.
Speaker 4: My mama gonna vote you straight up, ye vote with your we don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like nigga, you will go against your mama because you know Mama, like, oh, I see you're still hanging with the bitch. You're gonna find You're gonna find out who your little friends is.
Speaker 6: And that would have been that you got us with saw that like, well, yeah, what what were y'all would have done in that situation with.
Speaker 2: What you could do right as a brother?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, I would have Yeah, I saw him.
Speaker 6: He got he got charged with the sult and battery too, exactly it should I understand this all conduct, but now a salt and battery.
Speaker 2: Like hold on, hain't nobody he just like like he bumped into it, but barely.
Speaker 1: But then you gotta think about it, bro on some real ship. I know we'll be joking at it comes to the point where like how women be saying they not protected. That's the reason right there, Likeigga, you ain't doing that at a men's basketball game, like so it got it like they gotta have consequences like that. So it's like okay, we're gonna protect the women on some real ship. But like Nigga, I don't know if.
Speaker 2: He would have won that fight, beat his ass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bro, you got all them not women what they work out the strong sh I'm getting that. I don't know. Don't round here think you could beat the stud up. They get on your motherfucking eye.
Speaker 7: Hey they power cleaning too, but clean press pulled left from the fire.
Speaker 1: They just training his straight women. But I looked, I knew that was a nigga thrown all that weight up. She's excuse me because you paying me figure off? Can you spot me? Bitch?
Speaker 2: They shoot?
Speaker 1: That was another Y're throwing that waight up.
Speaker 3: They're able for sure.
Speaker 1: For sure yet clinking why, I'm just telling you you could God damn shake your head and just believe while you want one self. But don't just be thinking niggas gonna be running up on women. Bro.
Speaker 2: South Carolina defeated tournament. It should be fun. Uh yeah, this is a rivalry, man, It's awesome them like minute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's l s U.
Speaker 2: I hope they see each other in the in the final four.
Speaker 1: They might.
Speaker 8: They should, it's gonna be they should make that ship happen, man that should have been.
Speaker 6: Some players got suspended for the first round. South Carolina Cardoza did I don't know where you at?
Speaker 3: Woman boy ever crying at one time got drafted the first round? Where you at now? Is it Morrison or something like that?
Speaker 1: Adam Morrison is Charlotte didn't But.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Lakers, Yeah he had been done.
Speaker 1: He out there already.
Speaker 3: It's a couple of mode that that they went to the league.
Speaker 1: That nigga women got his ad dunk on last night.
Speaker 2: Nobody say that was David crazy.
Speaker 1: He played it in the other nin he dunked on a Yeah, real, I never knew that. You just put me on some game. I'm gonna tell y'all some real ship, Bro, that nigga winby be exciting to watch, boy? Whereby is it excited?
Speaker 4: Every game?
Speaker 3: Literally literally everything.
Speaker 1: You're scared because you saying it in live time, Bro, that nigga be changing the game. They going damn right back out the paint if they see him. That nigga blocks like it ain't nothing.
Speaker 2: Fantasy scored wemby Prospects.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he's a goal.
Speaker 1: Big ten Chairmanship this the women's Kaitlyn Clark and Iowa beat Nebraska ninety four eighty nine a OT. She had thirty four points twelve. SI self rebound. I want to see some of these women who with the niggas. Kaitlyn is cold, bro, bro, she better than a lot of goddamn men.
Speaker 2: She used to hoop with dudes and like the parents were complaining when she was younger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she ain't gonna dunk and ship. She ain't got Yeah. I just want to see, like how many you know, Like just see what she would do.
Speaker 3: I would last year.
Speaker 4: This is she She got an extra year though, but she's she already committed.
Speaker 2: Clari and it was a good game. Yeah, Indiana the first question.
Speaker 1: So she really got to move for our Indiana. They weren't the same.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I ain't no social study major, but I know that God, yeah, he about have stayed away. Drea Michelle, allegedly pregnant by twenty two year old Rockets guard Jalen Green, was locked in. Yeah, what I say that, you gotta say until to the baby ship. That's that's he Yeah, I ain't that's even in the hood. You gotta always say allegedly to you see that nigga do the praternities. Shoot and still you don't know then until the baby come.
Speaker 2: Up, button up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he gonna have that Birberry button ship like that dream. Michelle thirty nine, and he twenty two.
Speaker 2: And her son's twenty two, her son twenty two, a twenty two year old son.
Speaker 1: Man them nigga, them nigga probably played two K together and ship up. You ain't even giving me no quality, just playing the game with a little man.
Speaker 6: When that news dropped, Right when that news dropped, Jayalen went crazy against some place.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure, what was it?
Speaker 3: That was?
Speaker 2: What was the tweet you sent out? Oh so uh?
Speaker 4: Gilver, the Reenas and Nick Young shared a subliminal dre of Michelle's. Wasn't he bloom? They said her name, but they shared a story. They just ain't say, like what happened?
Speaker 1: But I.
Speaker 4: Had something going on back.
Speaker 2: In the day.
Speaker 5: And somebody retweeted and said, imagine not being able to defend your woman because you was three when this ship.
Speaker 1: Man. God damn, bro, there's some evil. There's some evil focus in this world, bro. And the fact that it's not a lot, you know, like it's not exaggeration like this. Yeah, God damn drel do your thing. Congratulations both so you can't help it sometime that should make you, God damn do some ship you ain't supposed to do a lot of us we could say for that ship, what a man. Rudy Golbert was finding a hunted k for the money gesture towards the real man.
Speaker 6: Man, Fuck Rudy Gobert. Bro, he lost me money, Bro, he lost me money doing that dump ship. Bro, I had the wolves, don't beat the calves. He did that dump ship. Get a technical trash.
Speaker 1: Bro, Bro trash, Rudy Goldbert, just play bro, Hey, goofy asked you just brought up Minnisola, Minnesota? Did you see that?
Speaker 3: Nigga?
Speaker 1: A man try to God damn destroyed Anthony David's life.
Speaker 2: If he made that, Bro, he was.
Speaker 3: That close, that close, that sh would have been a decade.
Speaker 1: The league is in good hands.
Speaker 4: Women, he's gonna have he don't catch, He's gonna catch so many more.
Speaker 3: Dunks like would have been a dunk of the decade. Bro.
Speaker 1: A couple he gonna catch, he gonna catch wommy, Yeah, somebody, you know what. It's gonna be easy for women to get caught like that. Anyway because women contesting everything. Yeah, NBA, you're gonna get dunked on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, whom we already got donk on.
Speaker 1: Yes, Trace Jackson here a big yeah. Yeah, so he's supposed to. He ain't trying to get dunked on by a young nigga. Lebron sits internet a blaze after being sandwiched between Jeanie Bust and Linda Rambits.
Speaker 2: Lebron hilarious, bro Lebron, he just got kicking.
Speaker 1: You gotta think, bro Lebron been doing business means since he was eighteen. He don't know what these white women like. They fantasizing between them, like you gotta think he always been in and there nigga like, oh, we would have crashed out right now, get up, man, Let get up there, motherfucker go talk in the back. See Lebron just in that she He ain't thinking they doing nothing wrong. Man. He white women trying to run a train on you. But he's so faithful to his wife and his family. He not thinking like that. He's not thinking like a rug one.
Speaker 2: Now they said it looked like he was in the doghouse. They had a photo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Savannah, Savannah, you gotta think she just on some ship like he and they's some ugly bitches. You know what Savannah thinking.
Speaker 5: Off top, Jenny ain't ugly, bro, she's they the white you been these two white women.
Speaker 1: I couldn't leak that. Now. Sh don't matter when a black woman catch you with another bitch, she's ugly regards. She could be fine as the mother. And then you're playing my favor with ugly bitches bees you talking about.
Speaker 3: You better believe it, boy bro, they gonna.
Speaker 1: Call him it's just a little lou But Lebron said that you could tell he was innothing.
Speaker 2: Like by the way, by the way, happy Happy International Women's Day. That they're like, oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: There's probably clowning in the locker room.
Speaker 1: To hear what they're doing with them. Man, mean, we're gonna do something at the arena next week.
Speaker 2: Would you take that, Jenny Buss, Yeah, man, if you.
Speaker 1: Would have seen some ship, I done took that fine. I ain't want the nigga gonna add like all our any bad niggatta have Jenny Bucks big over in the book.
Speaker 3: But the title alone, the title alone, man, it ain't.
Speaker 1: Ain't gotta be about no. The tire that big could be a manager head raw. I don't get what damn what.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: I don't know what she do. I just know she the daughter all the goddamn Jerry boss man. But nah knocking down Greg, would you? Yeah? I was like, I'm thinking the question of talking. I don't think I should know the room. I gotta add that though, you never know what they might say. Would you hit Jenny Buss.
Speaker 2: Bro I don't even know that is. Look up real quick, but y'all could talk while I'm looking at all?
Speaker 1: Right? But nah, I take her through that.
Speaker 2: Where we are going.
Speaker 1: Straight up on my back. I see you with the ugly white. Yeah, put Rich in front of that man your broke ass on my phone. We're watching seven Heaven bitch the Classics. We're watching Classics. I'm watching and the Griffin with his old white. You ain't taking our things?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're just taking out. And I ain't I ain't never had, I ain't never did, girl, real real, I'm seeing le Bron all over Lebron.
Speaker 1: Look, look fast, nis she all over Lebron.
Speaker 2: Now you want to hear him?
Speaker 1: What would you and Lebron doing? You all pillow talking man? Early playoffs? Look Celtic Verse Heat, Celtic Sweet Ship Books Verse Patials Books Sweet.
Speaker 2: Sweet Swept in the series.
Speaker 1: They clicking right now? Bro, the yeah, the Pacials don't look the same. Sweet, you think something? Okay, you if you see the Cavs vers. Seventy six, isn't be back?
Speaker 2: He should be by the time the playoffs started.
Speaker 1: Okay, four to seventy six Knicks versus Magic, that's gonna be a boring ass series.
Speaker 7: No, it's an old school rivalry ship right there. Bro, it's gonna go back and forth. It's gonna go back and forth.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see none of them, nigga, I don't want no, Bro.
Speaker 2: Julius is he playing now? He'll be back. He'll be.
Speaker 4: When you look at Orlando roster. What playoff player.
Speaker 2: They have one? Ingles, Bro, that ship changed.
Speaker 5: When I gonna give you thirty plus a night in the playoffs, he will be his first playoffs, Ben Carroll, No, No, you don't give you thirty plus right now?
Speaker 1: He ain't though, hopeless that nigga who you know from Orlando? You know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Who you know?
Speaker 4: Uh here, Gary Harris, he don't start.
Speaker 1: Hold on, Bro, time out that's Paulo. Last name Ben Carroll. Where I've been calling that nigga the wrong ship all the time. Yeah, damn, I'm tripping. I thought you ain't know who you were talking about. I'm like, who the fuck is he talking about? Yeah, he's right, but he ain't bro playoffs. He's gonna have to lose. Yeah, niggas gonna win that. Uh, Nuggets versus Kings, that's gonna be a good series. Boy, No, Nuggets are winning, but that that's gonna be a good series. I feel like Fox got more more to do this year.
Speaker 4: Nugge is still the best team.
Speaker 1: Easy, Yeah, yeah, that's the problem. Where did you see Nuggets come back on the Raptors?
Speaker 2: Last n had Raptors minus one and a half was twenty.
Speaker 3: That was an easy live pick? Boy?
Speaker 2: Are you easy? You picked that?
Speaker 3: The money line?
Speaker 1: How much second half they had them to cover sixteens?
Speaker 3: No, it wasn't.
Speaker 4: I think the Sons is the only team and Nuggets don't want to see other than that.
Speaker 2: I think that I think the Sons don't want to see all right, just because the man alone. Nah, I'm not I'm not buying that ship, but I feel you.
Speaker 1: Dallas playing the Thunder. I don't know Kyrie in the playoffs. I'm with you, boy, I think.
Speaker 2: They like Thunder. I can't say.
Speaker 5: I can't say niggas are scared of Dallas, but I could see them beating the Thunder though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they could beat the Thumber the Thunder, and that wouldn't you be an upset Sons and Timberwolds. I like the Sons with Cat, I like the Yes.
Speaker 7: I like Minnesota. Bro y'all sleep on Minnesota. Bro y'all sleeping on Minnesota. A lot of people sleeping on them.
Speaker 1: That ship don't matter. When you got somebody like Kad who don't give a funk about defense, he shootout like bro I don't know what the nigga might ain't yo, but he shoot over niggas like it ain't nothing.
Speaker 5: You got three niggas who can score thirty at any time. You got Grayson Allen, niggas shooting the lights.
Speaker 1: Out, shooting a peel off that bitch Bowl Bowl.
Speaker 5: They can't fuck with Minnesota. I mean, they can't fuck with the Son Minnesota.
Speaker 1: That might go Clippers reth Pelicans, not this the one who y'all got now this much.
Speaker 3: That's a seven game series right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that might be Clippers. I can see that. All of them got to show.
Speaker 1: Up forgainst the Pelican, all of them, nigga going to show out. Especially how y'all been bringing by Brandon Ingram. Yeah, and I've been watching him lately, y'all. Was definitely wrong.
Speaker 9: Zion been balling lately. And then C J McCollum. He played harder in the playoffs for sure, So be I.
Speaker 2: Hasn't been hooping. Yeah, what doing?
Speaker 1: No titlement facilitating.
Speaker 2: Man When they lost to the Nuggets, that was upsetting.
Speaker 1: But you see how they beat the Warriors at that was crazy. So you're giving tape Sometimes some games you feel comfortable playing, some games you're chilling.
Speaker 3: That might be it.
Speaker 2: That might be the championship game, the Sisters versus Nuggets.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I can see that finals preview for sure. Nuggets may they may go back to back. That's the finals preview for sure.
Speaker 1: We got some comments. J L said, Hey, Nija, get it together, my boy. How's the full episode on YouTube and not the stop short stopping bro? Yeah, hey, y'all got this? Uh what's his instagram? Good? I mean you g O O D E y E M E b i A on Instagram. Ain't bro. I had the most awkward encounter with that nigga Naga the other day. Bro, I'm dapping everybody else. I go to Depth and mother dapth me. I'm just stabbed me. I'm like, what's up, bro, He's like, no, what's up? You know? Okay, y'all they don't know Naga. Naga don't talk, but Naj is a strong ad nigga. Like that nigga trying to squeeze a nigga head. I'm like, bro, I ain't got nobody with me, and I ain't got my fire with me. Ain't nobody from broken playground. Nigga finished slam No. I said we're good now, Yeah, y'all, we're good. I was like, nah, I gotta watch you sneak ass, so I just keep I just keep one on me just in case. Nah Naga good man, he getting better. He trying, y'all gotta work with Naji, work with everybody. Then they have all the students in their class at one time. Nagi part of the program where eighty five South give back and may y'all show nage some loved though. Man, that nigga knowledge you God damn he since y'all got on him, he started uploading. He uploaded some ship before he was a poster the ship Wasn't he even done that? Nigga uploaded that. Now he's back, not giving the fuck that mean y'all slacking. Get back right. Arthur Junior said, ain't no way. Now went his whole life not knowing what ambidexterous meant. Nigga. I ain't never have to use that word. It's a lot of words you don't have to know your whole life. It's plenty. Nigga's just so gullible like you gotta have all the damn words in the dictionary in fu vocabulary for what the niggas and females that I grew up with, nigga, if I said that word around them, they want to knew what it meant, so I shouldn't have been saying. So that's why I'm a product of my environment. Them motherfuckers didn't know ship anthing it. Russell McGuinness, now he be hitting event, he be hitting Marcell quietly. Hey, yo, I hate this nigga. Marcel bro after it. Russell, if I could agree with you one hundred bront bro Bro cauz. They be eas sometime we know it sports talk and.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, so.
Speaker 1: Look what you I'm gonna tell you. I want you to God damn, I want you to be doing media questions. I want I want you to try Greek freak like that because he said some ship the other day because somebody said uh when he was like, if he's not playing with Pat Beverley, he's an asshole, but if he on my team, he's my asshole.
Speaker 2: What you would have said, crazy? Hey, crazy?
Speaker 1: You would have said, O to him? Don what dog a nigga? Greek freak? Would a guy who said that, who I show you crazy? What?
Speaker 4: What's that?
Speaker 1: What? No? Pause? Me man, that nigga. Now his brother probably would have ran up on your no question, but now he probably can't. Go boy, yes sir, what did it do? Marvin Jones said, yes, sir, what did it do? Number one Sports show? Eighty five percent of shout out to you mine. John said, now you're talking about nav Greenest. The niggas spelled my nue wrong, damn. And I just gave it y'all bell with not mistakes happen some ship. Some ships starting out to look like a mistake that more to come. Yeah, Man, Kendall Fox said, Naj's a little late. They do not jail puil underscore. God said, dude walked through like a Bootleg movie back in two thousand and one. Bro, See that's what this ship needed.
Speaker 2: I was mad.
Speaker 1: Event dumped down when she sat down. Man walked through this motherfucker. But do y'all remember when we used to watch bootleg moves before they got this ship, Like, yeah, nig they'll be laughing. They laughing on the park. Just the brightness contrast out the way moving the camera went, like you know what I'm saying when the movie about to start, Well on some good ad day watching bootleg movie.
Speaker 2: Man, that was the first two b in fact, the barbershop.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the DVD man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody had asked about you the other day, Reggie on the UH for the one of the broke Broken Players.
Speaker 3: What's up Broken Players?
Speaker 1: Oh time out, bro, I'm at the gas station about to play my number yesterday. Man, I ain't even get Nigga. I gave them on everything and I didn't get the nigga name. He said. He drive for Amazon, he said. Bride listened to Broken Player in the truck man. Shout out to all the Amazon drive ups fed Ex nigga, you know what I'm talking about. I saw you have to shell nigga. I ain't gonna say which one. I don't want to blow eyes.
Speaker 3: Spot up.
Speaker 1: Man Shout out to them niggas whould just be in there on the goddamn machine. Gambling nigga, you gotta hate your family, Sit down on the damn machine and put coins and dollars in and just nigga. They ca the vegas.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, that gas.
Speaker 1: The niggaga give you no more than sixty dollars.
Speaker 2: I wonder how many winners ever won at the gas station too?
Speaker 1: That shirt and they have got on this fly. I need that shirt show for shore Man. Shout out the Broken play. Shout out the broken play. Marcella got it, broken play, shut off. A good thing got lazier today. We got more merch that nigga that hang sh up? What's one this year? Oh yeah, the garbage bastard. Get one of them. Hey, we talking about it, but I don't know how shure we're gonna do it. The n C Double A Championship. We thinking about doing a live viewing party. Broken Play just kicking ship, having some wings this after your uh clean, your clean, so you could god damn drink eat wings.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have hookahs in there for the bad women. If it you got some friends, yeah, bring some mom man, huh, I don't need them like sports brains. Some single friends. We're gonna have some hooker. We're gonna see. We're just gonna show them how broke.
Speaker 3: A play do.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have them battles in the building and have some hookers. Oh man, we're gonna get drunk. That gonna be our That gonna be our episode because Tuesday ain't coming in this. We gotta really kick that ship. And then with them cameras, how I see dumb Vision had that music going just its just bro it gonna look like it ain't no sports show doing this like them niggas lame as fun. Look at the date on that or bad Yeah, I'll be ready for that for sure. It should be like April second or something. And look at up Marcell Hold why the fun, I said, appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Oh that's perfect. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we're going that's perfect.
Speaker 1: That's that weekend the National Championship on.
Speaker 6: Monday, April eighth is the Monday and final fourth April sixth, that week, Oh no, we're just doing the championship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ok, apri soon as we come back. We and that motherfucker man Arizona moved the mannequin away from the picture. What picture? Why the fuck you put in comments? And you're going to fix the situation? Nigga want to make yourself look right and ship all the time? We ain't got no voice mail man. Who hey, Kobe White fucked me up off of three thousand dollars this weekend.
Speaker 2: Damn, what do you do?
Speaker 1: I don't know ever did didn't do? Ship? Yeh man? Prize peach, shout out the prize. Pitch man, shout out the thing. I've been seeing you commercial going crazy saying like the Barbbi Brown, we like no addition. Damn, I see what going on, but I don't say much. I just like to keep the group together. Bro. I bet ship. Who y'all got in the who y'all got in the final four championship game? Who y'all think I think nobody could beat you? Come?
Speaker 2: It's hard to go back to back, bro, it's really.
Speaker 1: You can and looks in destructive and Arizona. That ship they poured against USC Man lost the money, motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: I did a future for Arizona and un C to win the championship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't count you and see you looking good against Duke this weekend.
Speaker 3: I can only go off for what I see. I like Carolina, bro like Carolina.
Speaker 2: It feels like a Carolina year. Bro r J. Davis just got a Player of the Year in a CC.
Speaker 1: Over You coon.
Speaker 4: Like Houston?
Speaker 1: Houston, Yeah, but it seemed like in the tournament is always something with them, Bro. No, they like they got to stop playing so slow that ain't.
Speaker 3: They play anywhere close to home? I like them a lot, Houston.
Speaker 6: Last team to go back to back was Florida six oh seven. Yeah no, you wudn't see one between that.
Speaker 2: So Villain.
Speaker 6: Yeah so no Villanova buzzy be to beat un See the un C beat Gonzaga the next year, then Villanova won the follow Okay.
Speaker 1: I don't want no boring ass championship though.
Speaker 2: It hasn't been won in the.
Speaker 1: Last year, was boring.
Speaker 2: It was a close game though, like it was a good game. This boring San Diego State and you can't.
Speaker 4: Jordan Hawkins that was. That was the only thing I remember.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 1: State Nobody want to Florida Atlanta Nigga the game my favorite championship game in the last probably five years, probably that you ain't seeing, even though I want to un see the win.
Speaker 2: But that about twenty or something half I had the under so.
Speaker 1: I start having mixed emotions. Do I want these nigga to win? Or do I want money? Up?
Speaker 2: Like that?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: When we come back, we're gonna god damn get in some some prize picks. Well we got some highlights and low lights, or no, we ain't got no highlights. Edievlero here, oh man, Eddie Volero donet pulled up. That's what it's gonna be, like a kickoff spot where niggas come talk sports, even if they don't want to talk sports, then tell us what they got going on. Okay, bro, I'm telling you season two this was the goddamn test season. Riggie. Season three, We're gonna have hookahs in here for women. I'm telling you, brother ship gonna be so lit women. I'm like, I just want to go see. I just want to kick it around them. Get we gotta, you know, get lex P and Drea and him for a couple of episodes. Right, bro, this one will tell you bad women don't like niggas. They like other bad women. You have bad women around you, that's gonna track bad women.
Speaker 3: Bro, that's the real thing for real. You ain't lying about that.
Speaker 2: I had went to a bunch vest over the weekend, shout out to jazz, and she came.
Speaker 3: Up to me.
Speaker 9: She said, ain't you gonna namp show? They be laughing at you a lot. Okay, you ain't laughing when you were down there, bros around to call me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh okay, see, thank you a bit. She gotta tell the story right. Well, I'm like, I ain't laughing at no. Somebody trying to play my dog.
Speaker 3: She wasn't trying to play me man.
Speaker 1: Oh but she gave your proms.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: So she forucked with the show, she said.
Speaker 2: She said she don't watch sports, but she likes she liked the show.
Speaker 1: Ain't ey hot down?
Speaker 4: No, she was.
Speaker 1: She do you got more to this story? You like? You just like being the women gonna tell, like to tell the partners the real story. So nah, sam my boy, many boy man, But no, that's just how be man. So but that just made the observation right though, after Jazmin walked up to you like that, how many more than women were looking at you?
Speaker 2: It was choosing.
Speaker 3: Right there. Yeah, you went to the earlier the late one.
Speaker 1: H Yeah, bro, that nigga brother said thing I did that got damn Prize Peak commercial and then keep it held up the par the nigga always smile and green. Everybody you watch Prize Peach commercials.
Speaker 2: Now you run use my cold broken.
Speaker 1: Jeffy bout saying it wrong? Why now be trying you on your show? I don't know, man, I just let him do that. He he challenge. I be righting for him. I I tell him what to say to him, so it could be you know, it could flow right because he'd be a little nervous and shot. So I got damn write some ship up for him. When we come back. We're gonna when we come back, we're gonna kick some ship with edit Wallero, man, stay tuned with Broken Yeah, sure back like we've never left.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: We got a special guests in the building, my dog Edy. Male. How you feeling, Yeah, I feel good man. How you feeling I'm feeling straight?
Speaker 8: Ye?
Speaker 10: You've been going up too.
Speaker 1: Why trying. You got a new project that dropped.
Speaker 10: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah until they feel me for that right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Hey, so little I know you fuck with sports because you made a song with that your doing saiders, you're fucking with Colorado?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm round with them around Brown.
Speaker 1: Even when they started losing, he was still around.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know how niggas starts switting after they started after they lost to in a row. I don't think I saw another Colorado game.
Speaker 10: I watched all even when they lost. You don't need no little Lyne. He'll be better this year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he definitely gonna be better this year though. So you had your watch hanging.
Speaker 10: Out like your door too, Yeah, after doing it before your door?
Speaker 1: Are you you put on? I ain't sports wise, like grew up, Like who was some of your favorite teams you watch?
Speaker 8: I'm a chance man, New York Giants? How just they were always underdogs? Yeah, like the underdog team Lounge and Cowboys though wining down straight.
Speaker 2: You don't like the.
Speaker 1: Bro what I'm saying. So like Tennessee Titans, you ain't never rooted for them because they uh.
Speaker 8: I'm from Memphis, Yeah, but they in Tennessee, Memphis and myths ain't in Tennessee. No, I mean, like if the Titans go, but if they go against the Jazz, so yeah you yeah, sure.
Speaker 1: All right? So what about God damn Memphis Grizzly did.
Speaker 2: Roll with Goland State.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, they're not.
Speaker 2: I mean you know we curse on her. Hell yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Nigga.
Speaker 8: Nigga fuck with Gatto, We with Josh for sure, like that, fok with the grizz Don't get me wrong with like y'all for WITHO too much. Man, I'd have made a lot of money I've got Damn still, bro, I ain't going again.
Speaker 2: Still that nigga, you.
Speaker 10: Be on private it's something you be here. I delete this ship, but.
Speaker 1: That should have got damn that should have sucked up your whole day and ship.
Speaker 6: Like we be on fan due to though, So it's like, oh, I delete this ship.
Speaker 10: I'm sure lose man.
Speaker 1: Gotta be to. Who's some of your favorite athletes all time?
Speaker 10: No, Jordan's what was my basketball? Football?
Speaker 1: Any sport?
Speaker 10: Jordan's Brandon Jago, Germany shaky uh.
Speaker 1: I ain still for Jeremy Shocking was a guy dam nigga forgot about Jeremy Shocking. Jeremy Shackle, one of the one though from Miami who we played with University in Miami with him and Kellen Winslow one when here on that same team.
Speaker 2: He was older than Winslow, German shock.
Speaker 1: That was tough boy.
Speaker 6: That Matt Olson rap re surface about the seventh floor of Miami. You remember that ship talking about getting ahead and ship like and rapping and ship Matt, what's ocean Greg?
Speaker 1: He said he would getting head of Miami.
Speaker 2: He was rapping about that ship seventh floor.
Speaker 10: He end up playing for Eddie played football and basketball.
Speaker 1: He played basketball, playing beat you in basketball.
Speaker 2: We can play right, bro, we got beat from the hood.
Speaker 3: You play.
Speaker 1: Goddamn shoes in the trunk and all come out.
Speaker 10: I'm retired.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: What was it? You play the football middle.
Speaker 1: And then basketball just hood?
Speaker 2: It was out random one facilitating real real.
Speaker 10: You They gonna come in.
Speaker 1: Okay, football organized football though?
Speaker 10: Football?
Speaker 1: Cool to what year?
Speaker 10: Like middle school? I ain't playing high school?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, of that ship don't count, man. Niggas don't start getting good at high school, bro.
Speaker 10: I would focus on something else, bro.
Speaker 8: The kind of how we from So the niggas won't go in trying to go to practice, I'm going to the projects lead.
Speaker 1: When a nigga realized because you you playing with athletes, you seeing who got a chance to go to the league. I feel like, once you see like buddy got a shot, let me start focusing my ship on some ship I could do.
Speaker 10: But it ain't that many like niggas don't go to the NFL NBA.
Speaker 8: Really, Once I realized it was like, all right, it was like twenty six slash in the NBA for show and nf be. Like once I realized it was like hell, now when you start rapping out about twelve for real. When I first started rapp but I wasn't taking this ship years though. I just really started taking this shit here like three years man.
Speaker 1: Right now, like just seeing how like Memphis like getting behind your music, not just Memphis ship, the whole world like slip getting on you, like to the point of like what's your favorite place you think to perform or like go to city outside of Memis.
Speaker 8: I fuck with Charlotte, Charlotte, Charlotte, be crazy what they getting they getting on with Charlotte just like it's like Atlanta but laid back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Charlotte, Charlotte is low key. Two niggas got damn gonna suck it up. Yeah, they gonna suck it up. I always fuck up the good city and Houston to but they Houston up Houston like Atlanta, Yeah said why they start having their parties at nine in the morning. Yeah.
Speaker 8: At first Atlanta was like, niggas come part in Houston. You could just go laid back, but like, now here'ston you might be chicking in your room.
Speaker 1: Tell your next city that don't come to Dallas. Dallas they feel this is.
Speaker 2: One of my favorite part.
Speaker 1: Who's Who's something you want to get on the part? Like on your Knicks project right now? So you have on the on the Shark because you got the Shark and Charlotte.
Speaker 8: Blue for with that put the play together. Oh, it's like for a rappers Drake right, I'm want number big name ship.
Speaker 1: Really Drake did on that Nigga You ain't gotta ever look back.
Speaker 2: Ever look bad, but that Drake. I don't need to.
Speaker 10: I don't just need Drake, Drake you looking, I don't need you. Just talk nigga. You can say two words and hop on face syme.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. What kind of like what kind of song and flow you think of the Beatle.
Speaker 8: Drake can jump on anything, though, That's what I'm saying, Like, Drake can jump on some street ship before me, Like damn, well, it can be some like the.
Speaker 1: Only person you remember, block boy j B. He had got on his song. He just and he did this just the little what they was at the gym or someone look look alive, shoot, look alive, look alive.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So and that was just on some random like him being at the gym.
Speaker 8: I guess because I just know he just black boys already shooting up, going Drake twist this ship. This ship, yeah, that ship like she was already going for him though, like black boys already bulls up though, because.
Speaker 1: Just seeing that you don't made you know what I mean? A song with Don Trip and I ain't gonna lie. When I heard you know what I'm saying, You and Done Tripp had a song, I was like, why it's gonna have to bring that ship Trip. And then the fact that Don Trump went first, I ain't gonna lie. The nigga are cool with playing the song and I'm listening to Trip, I'm like, why.
Speaker 8: Man, I said this ship I had been supposed to did something with him because we shifts the same person.
Speaker 10: Be doing this beats and ship will be at the same studio.
Speaker 8: Like I was seeing Trip like I'm leaving, he coming, I'm coming here leaving type of ship was like I'm seeing something bro. That nigga sing me the hardest ship he drop all year. I heard this ship, I said, dann this niggas and something some ship I heard all the other ship like y'all can take his niggas ship. I had to sit down for man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he probably knew. He was like ship, I'm gonna show man now. When I heard when I done Trip first go, I was like, oh, ship, it might be in trouble, Like, don't like what I'm listening. But when you came out like a nigga, Nah, ain't so many niggas in the world.
Speaker 10: I really can't name nobody know Alito.
Speaker 1: Yeah that, but they were rapping back and forth together, you know what I'm saying, Like niggas that fleck that flex and go ahead, got got up out of here too.
Speaker 10: Yeah, still pushing flicks.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So with the athletes, like how did you you fuck with the athletes and Memphis?
Speaker 8: Yeah, fucking someone they got with the music and ship. Yeah something, but like this ship ain't like you ain't gonna Jesus that should be different. Ain't gonna just see no athletes like that. Well you the been the myths, you know how this ship ain't he ain't even see No, Yeah, it's gonna be more more so a lot of street ship.
Speaker 2: Give me ain't like had Like you might be in Atlanta.
Speaker 10: You might be at the gas station treyon and pulled up at the motherfucker he didn get.
Speaker 1: Some gags, you know. Nah, men can't hang him in for like that at all. Yeah, no, no, no, probably Joao.
Speaker 10: Yeah they fuck with job, but y'all don't be out like that sign now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not no more job job.
Speaker 8: He'll don't get me wrong that John didn't been in the hood and ship like the most athlete didn't that I seen hanging around Zach Randol, Yeah, z Bo and Tony Allen and they all yeah them they was in the club and ship like in the move next to a nigga like.
Speaker 1: To look like they won't they go to the club to a fight.
Speaker 2: Nigga got a.
Speaker 8: Game, imigga got a gang to Marty in the club. Z Bo got damn nah z bo moved through that motherfucker real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, So like what.
Speaker 1: You think, did you think John Morin like got into the like Memphos culture a little bit too much?
Speaker 8: I don't know, Like I know, I can't say that because I don't know him before. Yeah, you feel me before. I don't know how he is because niggas can hoop and could be this type of person.
Speaker 1: But Bro, if the nigga would have went somewhere like they just say he was with Indiana Pacils or something, I think he never would have got in trouble or nothing like that. Bro.
Speaker 8: No, you probably, but you gotta keep their failue. So it's like I understand, I understand it. You know what I'm saying. Like, at the end of the day, it's legal to Tennessee. He didn't break a law, he didn't break a last so why the he being crucified.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they don't want to speak on that.
Speaker 10: They ain't gonna never speak on that.
Speaker 1: I think it's just like I think it would have the size of the gun. You just bosh.
Speaker 2: Time he got the nigga just wow wow with John.
Speaker 1: Yeah for real, And then I like the nigga Jared Jackson too, though, that played for all men.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of.
Speaker 6: Players in Memphis hurt right now, they should just tank and just get a top three pick.
Speaker 10: Men would be making some crazy as trades to me for real, for real.
Speaker 1: So you be keeping up to date with the sports.
Speaker 8: Yeah, got the NBA And I watched the ship that had like ship like they just like a trade. Somebody is so good, like the Tarif Jones market smart trade. That was crazy ship, Margie smile hooping. But I feel like Tara Jones, Dann it was like the sixth man of the year running up or some ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but why not though, because he was when John was hurt player when John was hurt, ship he was stepping up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they had to pay bang hm.
Speaker 10: They could have figured it out though, Hey, what you.
Speaker 1: Thought about was his name, Dylan Brooks. Did you fuck with Dylan Brooks?
Speaker 8: For with Dylan, you need a your team, You need a dealer, like a nigga jack that bitch. Like if you've been in the hood dealing this, that niggas in the hood hoop like he's jacking it, bitch, no matter how many time. But I didn't been in the building with dealing on the floor I'm saying dealing. He didn't, he didn't scold thirty twenty six, twenty seven. So it's like, you gotta step up the good with the bag, y'all, y'all, y'all, y'all.
Speaker 1: Bro when he got said that ship and Lebron, I can't be right, said, I don't know what the fuck he was doing? Yeah, who your who? Your favorite basketball player all the time. You got Lebron in your top five?
Speaker 10: Yeah, Lebron my top five. But I don't be being with Lebron though.
Speaker 1: You don't never know what Lebron get me.
Speaker 8: Lebron he got mold more so off the court while Nigga fuck with him. You feel me well, he opened though he can't take nothing away.
Speaker 1: From your top five players all time.
Speaker 10: Then you got Jordans mom, Steve shacking, that motherfucker AI and that motherfucker.
Speaker 8: I feel mm hmm coach. And then I'm saying it because all of them influential. They changed the game and some kind of ya. I got a lot of love in Memphis. Yeah, changed the game.
Speaker 1: Yeah A I went to myphid. How many seasons played.
Speaker 2: The mythic one?
Speaker 8: They were trying to make them come off the bench and some ship. He was like he wasn't going for no, I changed the game for sure, still changing the game. Hey y'all got them wearing jewel all that you put this.
Speaker 1: Way them niggause they came from the area where they were wearing soups, you know.
Speaker 6: Like to a game and ship like the reason why they started wearing because of the AI like the David, Like, no, we ain't having all that ship.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about, Like when I say wearing suits like Michael joined them, like they was wearing suits and ship like that, like so like it wasn't imposed to a nigga like al doing that. Nigga wearing suit. Nigga going too far?
Speaker 2: It coming it comes, nigga got damn.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, it looked like straight to the club and ship type ship. Hell yeah, a motherfucking dog.
Speaker 2: This foot.
Speaker 8: That's what a lot of I feel like a lot of NBA players we missed, like the dog and the dog like the only new NBA player I'll be seeing that like the dog for real for real, like anth and you know from the like nah he be I have seen him who they were down twenty to degree that niggas still going hard like Yeah, like he can come back type.
Speaker 2: Ship both sides of the floor.
Speaker 10: Yeah yeah, he was going super.
Speaker 2: That's what separates him from a lot of players.
Speaker 1: Show get a hals what they want to see. Nigga like to see real niggas lose money. Kind of hate that niggas as y'all, you know who I'm talking to.
Speaker 2: If you don't like a fadus, it's all faded nigga.
Speaker 1: They've been stopped following lot. I don't think a nigga followed our pigs all season.
Speaker 3: Ship.
Speaker 1: Let me look at the stats real quick.
Speaker 2: I think I won last week.
Speaker 1: I see I won last week. I had women over five and a half blocks and steals. The nigga had seven. Freak of nature Dom had Bradley Bell over two and a half free throws. He only had two. Dumb you and this point five on the easy shit never hit. Marcel had Nurkic and Yokic over twenty three rebounds. They had twenty eight. Dad had Jalen Subs over thirteen and a half points and rebounds. He had ten. Damn shame if it had Gary Harris over one and a half three pointers, he had two, and Lou was with us he had Jaylen Brown over twenty two points and he had twenty one. That niggas Jaylen Brown had twenty points in three quarters. I want to say, yeah, bro, it's like these niggas be knowing bro as I said something, were almost there, lad of Jinx that ship you know another thing, bro, Like with prize picks. Sometimes we be just looking at them points thinking it's easy. Sometimes you gotta imagine if it's a blowout, them niggas gonna sit down early. Because that's what fucked me up on C. J McCollum one Friday when they blew who they were playing? Yeah, what was that? We was the Hawks? Yeah, they played the Hawks. He sat down early. Then the other day I had s G A and they were playing somebody and then, uh, they didn't get over with s G A because he sat down early. It was a blowout. So anytime you got to just put that in perspective as well. I'm just giving y'all some advice after my win game, y'all know how that ship go, so we can make.
Speaker 2: Some peace insurance.
Speaker 1: Win Nah missed by one point five? Yeah, what of Finna say? Uh, Ef, you could kick it off. You had went through sage again for sure, Man, we need to get sage in this motherfucker.
Speaker 8: I literally just texted myself you be down, and he said, yeah, okay, shout out.
Speaker 2: The sage went to him to my pick again.
Speaker 10: We're gonna go for Pascal seek him.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's how you say it. Yep.
Speaker 4: We're gonna go over for offensive rebounds.
Speaker 2: He's at one point right now offensive rebounds.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, that nigga. So two moth buckers in here, having gone three or.
Speaker 2: Four in a row.
Speaker 1: Bro, Like, come on, the nigga haven't lost, bro, he's two for two. That would have hate started. The nigga trying to help us win. You mad like he has to, Bro, we ain't gonna win with that type of attitude.
Speaker 2: I apologize.
Speaker 4: You gotta check your attitude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you ready don't.
Speaker 2: It's a great pick, bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let me get Let me get Dante Devens.
Speaker 1: Damn okay, nigga find another pick.
Speaker 4: Rebounds in it, bro?
Speaker 2: Eight, Oh my god, I gotta cook up a new one.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 5: My next one was gonna be Jaylen Brown wanting to have over one and a half blocks and steals.
Speaker 2: If somebody want that one, I had already had to Dante with the taco today like two pick already in.
Speaker 1: You said, rebounds and a sist Yeah all right, m hmmm, all right, who you got that?
Speaker 2: No, can y'all come back to me?
Speaker 1: All right? Past the mike to Ridge.
Speaker 3: Uh, let's go with uh.
Speaker 7: Just to keep it going, give me Tobias Harris over sixteen point five points to night they played the Knicks at home?
Speaker 6: All right, I'm not mine got stolen, so I got Yeah, we're on the same page though, that's what's up.
Speaker 3: Verse to you? That all right?
Speaker 1: All right, and nigga's ready.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm gonna tell you on this points over Sacramento, don't play no defense.
Speaker 1: That's a good pick.
Speaker 3: Where's that thirty two and a half?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. He gonna have some approve against the bonus week ass.
Speaker 2: Supposed ame week?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 3: How many double dobles in the room now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, niggas be so impressed lost count Yeah you're going yeah, what's the name man? Looking good?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 1: You're born in Portland?
Speaker 9: Oh, Portland A two? Let's trash, No Houston said Houston centers been going crazy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh you already?
Speaker 3: Oh he did get hurt. I don't know, bro, I'm just nigau.
Speaker 1: I got Jalen Bronson over twenty and a half field goals attempted. That nigga gonna shoot, he gonna motherfucker shoot.
Speaker 3: He got a lot to prove. They just lost the Philly too.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was I mean, like this crazy seventy seventy.
Speaker 1: We got one more? Who were missing that?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Who you said?
Speaker 2: I said, Johann, it's over points.
Speaker 1: Oh we ain't no more said, come on, shots, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: Some bonus blocks and steals one and a half. I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm just.
Speaker 1: Yeah, y'all should get them on rebounds. Who yeah, yeah, if we got fifty double double, I.
Speaker 3: Got my picking and I ain't changing that ship every time I do.
Speaker 1: That is so what that's your final pick? One and a half blocks and steals? Yeah, okess man, I'm putting forty dollars on niggas. Ain't the confidence My life was gone? I put six they bring back fifteen hundred ship, we'll see who gives a fuck If y'all niggas don't want to, I can't make niggas want it. What you got some insurance?
Speaker 3: Shut the funk up.
Speaker 1: That nigga still a ley man, the nigga giggling, what's the short man? He say, ain't got nothing really, bro. One time if my cousin and I laughing, bro that my grandma was so street. Bro. My grandma said, y'all in that giggling like some little hole. Take y'all. That made me think about that. I'm saying that if one say that you're giggling and ship, take your hand a bed in that giggle like some hole. Y'all got church in the morning. Hey man, when we come back, Oh no that because it's gonna be like the head of them. We shot the shit out of order. But we gonna get y'all this raw ship like this green walked through the camera and we're gonna rewind it. But nah, man, we thank y'all for tuning in on another episode of Broken Play. Make sure you comment like it, Share the goddamn feedback on the Instagram. Been doing good, been doing great, We love the goddamn Make sure you tweet, send your pick saying, y'all gotta start reposting them more. I know more niggas sending more pick saying than that. But these niggas ain't he Oh no, nigga y'all niggas said when you little too, so we can put your put a garbage box of stamp on it and repost, and we're gonna make it fun for y'all niggas. Make sure we ain't the only niggas out here losing. In the final remarks myself.
Speaker 2: Ship in nineteen forty two, Fiji water lemon pepper for all flats. Let's get it.
Speaker 1: We ain't drinking that ship this year. This gotta start being realistic. Make sure you go to fitness. Get you some beat spread hell. Shout out bred health. Yeah, that's got to beat juice in here.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna be healthy mother for ers because we sure ain't dranking forty two. Make sure you got damn get that broken play merch. Shout out the Dom, Shout out the Thad, Shout out the Event, Shout out the Grig. Shout out to Ridgie Ball, shout out the Marcella. And that's been another episode with a broken place. Hey, y'all been asking what a merchant. We need some broken play merch. All right, we finnah see, if you really want it, we got this new broken play merch man, Go get it. Eighty five apparel dot com. The wait is over. We got the garbage boscard t shirt for anybody know you we hate garbage boards. Put this shirt on when somebody made you miss on your sixth pick. Put your garbage bounced shirt on and at us. We're gonna repost it. Man, this is what we're doing. We got the Broken Place hoodies. You know y'all wear hoodies all year. Have your hoodies on on the beach with some slides. We got the broken Play merch green shirts, black shirts and look your boy is in the Lorge. Now stop playing with me. Man, it's up all summer. I might be in a small by December. Get that broken play merch man. Shout out eighty five South. Go to eighty five parel dot com. What you waiting for? Get your merch