Speaker 1: And you're here.
Speaker 2: Thanks for choosing the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast Day and Paranormal Podcast Network. Your quest for podcasts of the paranormal, supernatural, and the unexplained ends here. We invite you to enjoy all our shows we have on this network, and right now, let's start with Strange Things with Joshua P. Warren.
Speaker 3: Welcome to our podcast. Please be aware the thoughts and opinions expressed by the host are their thoughts and opinions only and do not reflect those of iHeartMedia, iHeartRadio, Coast to cost Am, employees of Premiere Networks, or their sponsors and associates. We would like to encourage you to do your own research and discover the subject matter for yourself.
Speaker 1: Ready to be amazed by the wizard of Weird Strange Thing with Joshua Warren. I am Joshua B. Warren, and each week on this show, I'll be bringing you brand new mind blowing content, news, exercises, and weird experiments you can do at home, and a lot more on this edition of the show, Did all Life come from this one creature? Kind of a mind boggling concept. Did all life come from this one creature? What am I talking about. Well, first off, let me remind you that over the years, I have produced this experiment a couple of times that I called the Genesis experiment. The first time I attempted this was eighteen years ago, back in two thousand and six. I had a buddy who worked at a hospital, and one day he came over and he brought some bottles of medically sealed sterile water. So there is not one living organism in this water, because it would be suitable for use and surgery and whatnot. And I don't know, I just got this strange idea, what would happen if we could try to manifest something living inside there? And so I actually took one of these bottles of water and some controls, and I was living in North Carolina at the time, on the East coast here in the US, and I put the bottle at a specific location on a shelf, and I got the GPS coordinates, and I went on to a coast to coat with George Nori and told millions of people listening to the show, I want you to go to this website, and I had a picture of it there. Take a look at it. Look at the GPS coordinates, and I just want you to sit there and meditate on life being inside of this and we're gonna let it sit there for I don't know, a week or whatever, and then I'm going to take it and have it tested. We are going to see if we have been able to spontaneously make life spring into existence within this water, because you know, that's always the big question when it comes to the origin of life. I mean, where did that first cell come from? That's where we get into concepts of God. And so we did the experiment. I had it tested and it was still sterile, there was nothing in there. Well, then I decided to try it again once I started doing this podcast called Strange Things. In fact, if you go back and listen to episode twenty six, I said, let's try this once again. And so in around April May of twenty twenty one, three years ago, I tried the same experiment, except this time living here on the West coast in Las Vegas, which by the way, has some of the absolute best water scientists in the world, if not the best. And that's because living, especially thriving out in this desert, which is right next to Death Valley, is so miraculous and unlikely that it takes the best water engineering you can imagine. And so I was fortunate and I figured I'd take advantage of it. So I told everybody on episode twenty six, same thing. Here's this website called the Genesisforce dot com. Go there, look at this thing. And then afterwards, it's kind of a funny story. I took this to this really professional lab to have it analyzed, and I was trying to figure out, like, how am I going to explain to them what I'm doing, Because when you go when you walk in the door of a place like that, they say what do you want this water tested for? They want you to kind of be specific. And so I went in there and I go, okay, I have this podcast. It's on the Coast to Coast am Paranormal Podcast Network. And I explained what the experiment was all about. And so the lady at the counter, she looked at me kind of funny for a second, and she said, I'll be right back. So she goes to the back and she comes out with this scientist and I tell him the same thing, and he listens to me with just like an expressionless face, and then he goes, I love coast to coast am I listened to it all the time, so he knew exactly what I was talking about, and so that was cool, and so he tested it. But guess why, Once again there was no life inside. We did not manifest life in this sterile water. Well, now I'm going to try it again, but this time I'm going to do this a little differently, and you, of course are going to help me. You're going to participate in this. And this is not the main topic of the show. But this is just a lead in to the main topic. Okay, because look, I am not the smartest person with the podcast, but I did stay at a holiday in express That was the other day actually, when my air conditioning went out. And I don't know that much about biology really, because biology is a very complicated thing. I did take biology in college and I enjoyed it, but that's the extent of my biology background. So this may sound idiotic, I'm not sure, but based upon what I can tell, if you look at say DNA and you kind of break it down to its most basic components, it seems to me that DNA is pretty much made out of salt, sugar, and nitrogen, some form of salt, some form of sugar, some form of nitrogen. That's what I think, and so what I'd like to do is, okay, instead of having something that's absolutely sterile, let's go ahead and well, let's put some of this stuff in it to get a jar, get a bottle, put salt, sugar, and nitrogen in there. Let's take a look at it under a microscope. I have my own laboratory here where I can see pretty obvious things under a microscope. And then I'm gonna have everybody focus on it, and then I'm gonna look at it again and just compare it and see if there's any big difference, especially since I will have some controls that are set up the same thing that you will not be focusing on. So I'm not ready to do this just yet, but I'm just letting you know that's something coming up soon and I'll be announcing through my Free and Spam Free E newsletter when that's ready and how you can go and participate in this. But I started thinking about this recently because that my wife Lauren sent me some really interesting material about what is called the Luca. Have you ever heard of the Luca? Luca? The Luca stands for the last universal common ancestor, and scientists say that this is a single celled organism from which all life sprang. I listened to this if you go to astrobiology dot NASA dot gov. Okay, this is an official NASA web page. There is an article written by a scientist named Keith Cooper. It's called looking for Luca, the Last Universal common Ancestor. Let me just read you the beginning of his article to help you understand this. Around four billion years ago there lived a microbe called Luca, the last universal common ancestor. Now let me pause. We're talking about not a whole family of Luca's, no, one single microbe, one guy, one gal one it one microbe called Luca. He goes on to say, there is evidence that it could have lived a somewhat alien lifestyle, hidden away deep underground, an iron sulfur rich hydrothermal VNCE. It did not breathe air, and it made its own food from the dark, metal rich environment around it. Its metabolism depended upon hydrogen, carbon dioxide, and nitrogen, turning them into compounds such as ammonia. Most remarkable of all, this little microbe was the beginning of a long lineage that encapsulates all life on Earth. He goes on to say, if we trace the tree of life far enough back in time, we come to find that we are all related to Luca. If the war cry for our exploration of Mars is follow the water, then in the search for Luca, it's followed the genes. And he talks about studying the genetic tree of life. Now this is an almost unimaginable topic almost because you when you literally look up, the more about the Luca. It says that this, this little single cell thing, is the common ancestor for the three domains of life. There are three big domains of life, the bacteria, the archia, and the eukarya. And don't hold me to those pronunciations, but we are part of the last one called the eukarya. Bacteria is a single celled organism, or our single celled thing, and our archia is a single celled creature. And U carry it well, you're talking about you and me and all the plants, all the other animals, the fung gui, the protists, all that stuff. When we come back from the break, I'm going to tell you what they say Luca looked like. And then we're going to get into this big question was Luca. God, you know what if you want to participate in my experiments and look, not just this one, but sometimes I do things where you can even win all kinds of cool prizes. I give a lot of things away for free spontaneously. All you have to do is sign up for the free E newsletter at Joshua P. Warren dot com. Right through on the homepage, you'll see a little spot. You put your email address in there, hit submit, takes you two seconds, and you will instantly receive an automated email from me that's got links to all kinds of free goodies, free online good luck charms, my money miracle secret, some PDFs. I don't even remember what all you get, but you get it as soon as you put your email address in there. And again, it's free, it's spam free. I type every newsletter with my own fingers, and that's what you will receive straight from my computer to yours, typos and all. So please sign up for that and support the show by going to the Curiosity Shop at Joshua Parren dot com. I am Joshua P. Warren, and you are listening to strange things on the ihe Art Radio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network, and I will be right back.
Speaker 4: Keep it here on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. The Wizard of Weird will be right back.
Speaker 2: The Internet is an extraordinary resource that links our children to a world of information, experiences, and ideas. It also can expose them to risk. Teach your children the basic safety rules of the virtual world. Our children are everything, Do everything for them.
Speaker 4: Hey everyone, it's producer Tom of Coast to Coast AM and more of the Wizard of Weird starts right now.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. I am your host, the Wizard of Weird, Joshua p Aworn, beaming into your worm whole brain from my studio in Sin City, Las Vegas, Nevada, where every day is golden and every night is silver. Giatato Zume. And before we get back to the Luca, I have some good news. On episode eighty of this podcast called Strange Things, I talked about Nikola Tesla's amazing purple energy plates and it's a really weird and fascinating topic. I don't there's no need for me to recap it because you can just go back and listen to episode eighty. But this is a special type of purple metal that is believed to act as an antenna for bio energy like chi Kei prana, and has been used for decades by people who want to feel better, people who want to have more vitality and energy, people who want their plants to grow bigger. I sleep next to one every single night, and I have a purple plate pendit that I often wear. And the thing is, for a little while I was able to obtain these, because there are lots of fakes out there, I was able to obtain the real thing. And the lady who I was buying them from she finally passed away, and that's very sad. And so people would contact me and they say, can you get some more of these purple plates, and I wasn't able to do so. Well, some good people have now taken over her operation and they are producing them, and so once again I should be able to obtain some of the real deal Tesla Purple Energy plate pendants at very least soon. So if you want to be notified when that's available. Sign up for my free e newsletter at Joshua P. Warren dot com right there on the homepage, and I'll let you know. Okay, back to the LUCA, the last universal common ancestor. Now, you don't often think about the fact that you, according to scientists, are related to all life on Earth, all the bacteria, all the single celled organisms, all the things out there that you consider plants and animals and fungi and all that stuff. Okay, you we are all related, and we're related because it all traces back genetically to this one microbe, this one little organism known as the LUCA. And they claimed that from what they can tell, that this was a single celled organism that had a lipid bilayer. Okay, so lipids are basically like fats and oils, and I guess a bilayer means it had two layers, and it used DNA, RNA and protein. So imagine a tiny little blob of fats and oils that somehow has DNA, RNA and protein in there, and it qualifies as a living thing. And it lived about three and a half to three point eight billion years ago, and at some point it apparently just divided, and then then there were two, and then they divide, and then it kept dividing. And from there this is again again it's unimaginable, unimaginable. From there the tree of life as we know it came to be. And if you look here again, back at the age, they say, studies from twenty to twenty eighteen have suggested an increasingly ancient time for the luca they are thinking. Let's see here. It ranged from three point five to three point eight billion years ago, a few hundred million years before the earliest fossil evidence of life. And now this is intriguing. It says this placed the origin of the first forms of life shortly after the Late Heavy Bombardment, which was thought to have repeatedly sterilized Earth's surface. Have you ever heard of that before the Late Heavy Bombardment. Well, let's look at that. So the Late Heavy Bombardment is an event that scientists believe occurred somewhere between three point eight to four point one billion years ago, and during this period of time, a disproportionately large number of asteroids and comets collided into planets and their satellites in our Solar system, including mercury Venus, Earth, are Moon and Mars. So there was this period of time when we were just getting hammered cosmically and nobody knows why. And they say that the evidence for this thing called the Late Heavy bombardment comes from moon rocks and samples of lunar craters brought back by the Apollo program astronauts, and so, you know, they broke them down and analyzed them out. Who knows how they figured all this out, right, But so they're saying that there was this period of time when they believe that the Earth was just being hammered with these these comets and asteroids, and that that basically life may have sprung up and then just been sterilized over and over by these events. And that's one thing that's kind of interesting when you when you consider that and you think about the concept of the Luca. Just because the Luca is the is the original ancestor for all life on Earth right now, that does not necessarily mean that it was the first occasion on which life sprang into existence. Okay, it doesn't necessarily mean that because there could have been on this Earth, and I guess on other planets for that matter, there could have been a completely different version of life, something that would seem absolutely bizarrow to us, that existed, you know, right here, and then it got wiped out, it got sterilized by this bombardment. And then who knows how many times life may have sprang up on earth, or maybe the Luca was the first time. You see, there's just no way of us knowing these things. And then it just like scientists, they can't go back and tell you for sure why any of this stuff happened. And so when you start thinking about this mind boggling concept and you realize the like, look, it doesn't matter what your spiritual beliefs are if we are too listen to what these scientists are saying. They are telling us that there was this one point. It almost is like the big Bang for life, this thing called the Luca, at least as far as we are concerned, this one thing, and that when that big bang occurred, somehow this thing became living. Now you could say that God is the invisible man who made this happen, But then you could say, well, where did he come from? And you can keep asking that question infinitely, and we can't comprehend it. But physically they're saying we can trace it back to this one blob of oil. And if that one blob of oil is the origin point for all of us and all life on earth, is it possible that that is one version of what we would consider God and that life is sacred in some ways to God because that we are all literally children of God. That doesn't mean that God is omnipotent and can prevent us from having to suffer and die and all that. Maybe God doesn't have the power to stop all the evil in the world, but we are all very physically a part of God because that we are an extension of this one singular being, the Luca. Now do I believe that that explains it? No, not necessarily. I mean I think that it's it's certainly a possibility. And if you start looking at this series of a series of life forms, you know, I grew up on a small farm, and I'm sure your life is important to you, but you know that's just ego or it or whatever. But let's look at it realistically. How many dogs have you had, how many cats have you had? How many animals have you eaten? Life comes and goes in a blur, and you think you're special, you know, there are. There are creatures that can live out there for perhaps thousands of years, we're told, and you come and go just like a fish in a bowl next to your TV. Now, that does not diminish your significance, but it just gives us some perspective when you look at the concept of your life and the bigger scheme of things, and from the point of view of perhaps other beings. I recently saw this news story on Fox and let's see here. It says prehistoric discovery in us Lake leaves experts and show and all the forty five hundred year old Wisconsin canoe was built around the same time Stone Hinge was being constructed. My goodness, we're talking about thousands of years before Jesus walked the earth. Wisconsin historians are saying that, well, okay, let's see here. Yeah, eleven canoes. We're in Badger State Lake. Okay, we got to take a break. When we come back, I want to tell you some more of my ideas about what the ancient world may have looked like, things that are kind of lost to history, maybe even including some of those weird giants that we hear about. And then, oh, I've got some some interesting stories to tell you about things that have been happening here in Vegas. I've got emails from listeners, all kinds of good stuff. I'm joshu Waopee Warren. You're listening to strange things on the iHeartRadio and Costac Parroinormal podcast Network, and I will be back after these important messages. Don't go anywhere. There's more strange things coming right up, hey, folks.
Speaker 4: Producer Tom here reminding you to make sure and check out our official Coast to Coast AM YouTube channel. For many of us, YouTube is our go to place for audio visual media, and we here at Coast to Coast are happy to share free hour long excerpts of Coast to Coast AM with you, our loyal fans and new listeners. Our YouTube channel offers many different Coast to Coast AM hour long pieces of audio on numerous topics, including uphology, extraterrestrials, conspiracies, strange creatures, prophecies, and much much more. There's even a section that includes our most popular uploads, such as many of the David Plaidi shows on people disappearing in national parks. To visit or subscribe, just go to YouTube and I've been Coast to Coast AM Official or you can simply go to the Coast to Coast AM dot com website and click on the YouTube icon at the top. It's the official Coast to Coast AM YouTube channel. You're gonna love this. Just get on over to Coast to COASTAM dot com and start your free listening.
Speaker 1: Now, Hi, this is George Norian.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the new iHeartRadio on Coast to Coast AM paranormal podcast network. Now let's get back to Strange Things with Joshua P.
Speaker 4: Warren.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast a paranormal podcast network. I'm your host, Joshua P. Warren, and this is the show where the unusual becomes usual and it's difficult to imagine just how long life has been thriving before us and the timelines that have been just really so misunderstood. Yeah, these Wisconsin historians said that they found eleven ancient canoes, including one that dates back to twenty five one hundred BC, at Badger State. Lake goes on to say, quote, the indigenous peoples of Wisconsin and the wider United States fish traveled and traded extensively on inland lakes and streams, and until now we have not had a clear look at the canoes used in the Great Lakes region. End quote that's from one of these scientists involved. Goes on to say, to put it in modern terms, it's like trying to understand life in the Midwest without ever seeing a real pickup truck in person. Canoes allow people to fish in deeper lakes, to transport goods over hundreds of miles, and to travel the far away places in quo. And then it says radio carbon dating found that that oldest canoe twenty five hundred BC, built around the time Stonehenge was constructed. That canoe was built more than seventeen hundred years before ancient Rome was first settled, and twenty five hundred years before the birth of Jesus Christ. We're, you know, we're learning this kind of new stuff all the time, and I really think that our history is much more elaborate than most people realize. And here's one thing that you know, you might think I'm bonkers, but you know, I I kind of feel like that people used to travel so much more widely than mainstream historians will acknowledge right now that a lot of the mysterious markings that we have all over our country come from people like the Mayans that may have made it so far north. I mean, you know, I grew up in western North Carolina where there's a rock called Judicolor Rock, and it's covered in all of these bizarre petroglyphs that they say have been around for thousands of years. Nobody knows what the petroglyphs mean. And uh, at some point I'll do a more thorough podcast about that. I know. I've brought it up on the show, of course. And in fact, I have a website Judahicolor Rock dot com j U d A c U l l A. It's a heck of a word, j U d A c U l l A Judicolor Rock dot com. It has info about it. But you know, nobody knew what the or nobody knows what these carvings really are all about. And then about let's see, I guess in twenty twenty twelve, I visited a place in Georgia, south of North Carolina there where they have some rocks called a site called Track Rock, and they have rocks with markings that look very very much like the Judicola markings, so much so that I think that the same group of people made markings on both of those rocks. And they're in Georgia. They have found evidence that the Mayans may have been there because the Mayans apparently used some of the clay from Georgia in their constructions. It's a long story, but you know the Mayans, they dressed up in very scary looking outfits, and they had big head dresses, and they would do all kinds of bizarre things to distort their head. Some of them were probably actually quite tall, or at least that walked around that way on maybe hills and such, and they may have given rise to some of the stories about these monstrous giants that used to roam the land. And you know, when I lived in Puerto Rico, there was this town there on the west coast called Mayows and I'm not sure why it was called Mayo Wes. I looked into it and tried to find out, and I never got a good explanation. And then of course, if you go to Florida you have Mayaca and Miami. Now I know that the Mayans didn't call themselves Mayans, but at some point they were called Mayans for some reason, which that word in Latin means large or great. And so is it possible that some of these place names are holding this hidden history, that these are places where the Mayans would sail around Florida and Puerto Rico, and then when they got to Florida, they traveled as far north as North Carolina. Like, I'm open to the possibility of these things. If we had a real time machine, we'd go back and look at what humans have been doing for thousands of years. I bet we would be shocked at how different it is that are our vision because we're just grasping its straws. And that's why, you know, the Internet is such an amazing achievement. And you know, I grew up at an era before the Internet. I never heard the word email until I was in college, So, I mean, the Internet was around, but it wasn't a part of your daily life. And I knew that the Internet was an opportunity to finally show us once and for all the true nature of humankind. Are people going to use it to do more good things or more bad things? And I got to tell you, I'm kind of worried because it looks like it's actually making society worse because it's taking people out of reality too easily. And it's also very fragile and delicate, and when inevitably it'll shut down in some ways at certain times, whether it's from hacking or natural disasters and emp and people have lost a lot of the skills it takes to survive without it. You know. One of my favorite movies is a Stanley Kubrick film called Barry Linden. It's a nineteen seventy five epic historical drama film, and Kubrick actually wrote it and directed and produced it based on this novel from eighteen forty four. But you watch this big saga for it's a long movie for hours of all these people in the seventeen hundreds going through these like big giant soap opera like scenarios very realistically, and then at the end of the movie there is this like title card or something I guess you call it that pops up and it says it was in the reign of George the Third that the aforesaid personages lived and quarrel, good or bad, handsome or ugly, rich or poor, they are all equal. Now, so think about that. It's kind of depressing. But all those people, they lived lives that were very important to them and they're all dead now, and that's what they all have in common. And someday we're all going to be dead as well. I'm not trying to bring you down. I'm just saying that life is you have to look at life from a bigger picture, a bigger perspective of cycles. And I know right now a lot of people are having a hard time, especially with the economy. But let me just remind you though, if you are having a particularly hard time right now, go back, please and listen to episode eighteen of this podcast called Strange Things. That episode is called ho Oponopono and Synchronicity. Hopon Pono and synchronicity, and that will help you refresh your outlook. And you know, sometimes you just you get taught life lessons in an annoying way. It's like the character the stick. It's like getting shoved on the arm repeatedly. Sucks, but sometimes it's for the best because that's what it takes to motivate you. I mean, you don't stick your hand in a fire because the pain is telling you this is going to be bad. It's going to destroy you. So you have to learn from the bad things that happened to you. But when it comes to synchronicity, you know, I've mentioned recently that I've been having a lot of odd things occurring. You know. I brought some new stuff into my house, and some stuff that kind of seemed like it was bad was happening, you know, like the air conditioning going out, light bulbs blowing, I mean, just stuff like that. And then all of a sudden, it just totally flipped and I went on. I'm still I'm on like a lucky streak right now. I've been on a roll for I don't know, at least a couple of weeks where I'm just like, I'm winning like crazy when I go to casinos and a lot of really good stuff is happening and positive things are falling into my lap, and so I'm, you know, knock on wood. I want this to continue. And it seems like that when you get on these streaks, there's this incredible synchronicity that sometimes comes with it. This is one of those odd ball stories. But let me just tell you because maybe you experienced something like this yourself. Last night, Lauren and I went to a seafood restaurant and we were seated at the bar. We were awaiting some fish, some grilled fish, and as we were waiting, we were killing time by bringing up the website for this casino that's down the road from our house, and we were talking about the restaurants over there and whether or not we had been to all the restaurants, because this casino is like five minutes from our house, but it's a new casino. It's been open for less than a year. So we're looking through everything, and I realized that we had been to most of the restaurants. But then I said I thought. I didn't open my mouth, but I was literally I was opening my mouth to tell her, Oh, but they have an oyster bar and we haven't been to that yet. And as soon as that thought occurred to me and I opened my lips, a voice beside me said oysters. And I turned and there is a waiter standing there with a giant plate of oysters. And it freaked me out for a second because we didn't order oysters. And we were like, no, he goes, oh, sorry, and he goes walking out. Somebody else had ordered oysters, but the moment the oysters popped into my head and I was about to say it, Boom, there's a plate of oysters. It's like I instantaneously mat it fested this. Now, maybe that's not as big of a deal to you as it is to need. But when we come back, I'm going to tell you about some other strange things that have been happening here in Las Vegas. Some of there are some are kind of funny, some are kind of disturbing. And then I've got some really cool emails that I'm going to try to get to from listeners. Oh, and I have an email about something that happened to some people at the haunted Helen's Bridge. I'm Joshua pe Warren. You're listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast Network, and I will be right back.
Speaker 3: Don't go anywhere. There's more Joshua pe Warren and strange things coming right up.
Speaker 5: Are you looking for that certain summer who shares your interests in UFOs, ghosts, Bigfoot, conspiracy theories, and the paranormal, Well look no further than paranormal date dot com, a unique site for like minded people. If you like the senior crowd, try Paranormal date dot com slash seniors to meet like minded people that are sixty plus. It all depends on what you prefer. Paranormal Date dot com is great for everyone. You can also tap into members that are sixty plus at Paranormal date dot com slash seniors. Enjoy your search and have some fun at Paranormal Date dot com.
Speaker 3: And we're back with Strange Things and Joshua P. Warren.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to the final segment of this edition of Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast Network. I am your host, Joshua P. Warren, and I kid you not here In Vegas, I was standing in line at a bank inside of a grocery store about a week ago, and I was about the third person you know, in line, and behind me there is one of these guys who decides to have a phone conversation on speakerphone. But listen to this, Okay, I kid you, not the guy. Here's the first thing I hear him say as he walks up behind me. It was not a crime of past. I've known her for twenty years. I'm serious I'm not making this up. Suddenly I'm paying attention, and I guess everybody else who was around what a line. It was not a crime of passion. I've known her for twenty years. Well look, I couldn't pick up on all the little pieces about what was happening there, but yeah, that's a part of me was like, I don't even want to know what's going on with this guy on the way to the grocery store in Vegas. You know, there are actually not that many panhandlers in Vegas, believe it or not, compared to a lot of these other cities that I've been to. And you know, usually if you have a panhandler, maybe they just have a sign saying give me money on the corner at the traffic light, or maybe they'll have something to say, like some flowers, or maybe they'll be you know, playing a guitar or something kind of like a busker here. The other day, Lauren and I we were at a stop light waiting for it to turn it on the corner there is this guy there who's a panhandler and he's doing magic tricks.
Speaker 5: They were like, only in.
Speaker 1: Vegas do you do magic tricks on the corner at the at the traffic light. But you know what, that's a tip. If all panhandlers learn magic tricks, it would be much more fun to have panhandlers around. You need to start a program in your community to teach people how to do more magic. But you know, getting back to what I was saying about, like synchronicities and stuff. I don't often go get a massage, but sometimes I have this real terrible back pain of my It's called the rhomboids. It's like your bag muscles, and I've been told it's because I spent too much time hunched over a computer. So I decided to go get a massage at this other casino that's not too far from my house, about ten minutes away, where they have a spa. So I go there and they said that for sixty minutes it was going to cost one hundred and ninety dollars, And honestly, that's not bad for Vegas, but that's more that I would expect to spend for a massage. But I was like, okay, I'm here, fine, so I did it. So I got the massage for one hundred and ninety dollars, plus I gave a tip, and anyway, it was a great massage. My back felt a lot better afterward. And then when I was done, I walked into the casino, I sat down, I put a twenty dollars bill in a machine. Now, within five minutes, I won the exact amount of money that I had just paid for the massage, plus the tip, and I cashed it out. And this happens to me over and over again. Maybe that's part of the trick when you go if you're gonna gamble a little bit for fun, especially instead of feeling greedy, you just go in with the mindset that you literally just want to pay your expenses. What more than that do you really need? That's a tip for you. And also, you know, one of my jokes is occasionally I'll bet on sports. I don't do that, you know, very often, but you know I'll occasionally bet on sports, and you know, I don't like watching a sport that I bet on. Though. Do you remember Schrodinger's cat. It's a thing in quantum physics where if the if a cat's in a box, and it's kind of a long thing, but if the cat is neither dead or the cat is neither dead nor alive until you open the box and observe it right that you can look up Schrodinger's cat if you're interested in that. So I invented what I call Schrodinger's Sports. My team has neither won nor lost until I see the score. But I have this friend here in Las Vegas, and if he loses just five dollars, he feels so bad, and I mean, he just really just ruins his whole day. And if I go into a casino and I put twenty dollars in a machine and I'm expecting just to have fun, and if I lose, I don't like it, but I actually feel abundant because I could afford to lose it. I'm paying for entertainment, and so I also think about that money not being lost per se, because that's going to pay the bills for somebody else. The people who work there who are providing entertainment, they might maybe using it to feed their family, you know. So you have to have the right kind of mindset when it comes to any thing that you spend money on. And that's why it's so great to have things that inspire you. Here are some emails. I got this one from a lady in Boulder, Colorado, we'll just call her D. I'm sorry, we'll call her t T. And because I don't have I didn't ask her if I could use her name, but anyway, we'll call her T. So she went to my website and joshuap Warren dot com, and she bought one of these Shaman crystal grids. And I think we might still have some more of those left because we've been making trips to Spirit Mountain and charging some new crystals because so many people love these things. Trying to check right now, but anyway, anyway, so here here's what she wrote. She got her crystal Shaman miracle grid, and she says one word ooh, one more word ah, one more word wow. And then she says, just to thank you for such a super nice item, Joshua, I've made a number of purchases from you over the past couple of years, and this one is my favorite yet. Okay, well actually it's a tie with the electrom ring. Can't wait to do some co creating and have it work. It's magic. Thank you, thank you. And then she sent me a ps a second one. It had a picture of it in her hand. She says, look at how perfectly this fits in my hand. I'm going to meditate with it. Just beautiful, Joshua. I'm so thrilled with this purchase and so grateful to have come across you in my internet travels. Well, thank you, t see. I love that stuff like that just absolutely makes my day. That's fantastic. And Okay, I want to read you at least one more. I might be able to squeeze in two more. I told you I had something spooky to tell you a little bit. Okay, Well, Helen's Bridge is in Asheville, North Carolina, and that's like the Haunted Bridge, and people go up there and a lot of people have car problems. And my eyed Tad mcdiviott, who's been on this show, he wrote me. He says, I'm just sharing a good story about Helen's Bridge. He said. A family that came on my tour over the weekend sent me a message that they're thirteen year old, was all kinds of curious about Helen because I tell this story on the tour. They're Tesla that of course they're driving a car, a Tesla. Their Tesla, of course, died right under the bridge. They had to call for the Triple A. Guys who of course, as I mentioned, said that the local toe guys knew about the bridge, and they even said to them, you must have gone to Helen's Bridge. A sheriff brought them out to a car rental place and even he said, don't mess with the ghost up there. He said they had to pay around one thousand dollars to replace a diode that was causing the alternator to go buggy that just blew under the bridge. The takeaway here is that electric vehicles seemed to be even more vulnerable to Helen's Trix at Helen's Bridge. And I told him, I said, you know, that is such an amazing story, because my alternator blew out. I was driving a Chevy Lumina and this was probably like an I'm going to say maybe nineteen ninety five or ninety six. I was driving a Chevy Lumina late one night in October and I drove under that bridge. And I'm telling you, at the exact second I pulled under the bridge, the alternator bleue on the car, which, of course, you know, I don't know that much about cars, but you know, an alternator is an electrical component of a car. It's like a generator in there and so, and that's the truth. That's the truth. I mean, if you want to go to well, take the Haunted Ashville Tour. If you're at Ashville, North Carolina, make sure it's my tour because there are some other you know how, like I'm the original local tour in Ashville. And then you get these companies that come in from other places and they try to get a piece of the pie. But the we're all the locals here at Hauntedashville dot com. Take the tour and then if you dare afterward, go on up there. They'll tell you how to get to tellon Spridge. You get to drive, you know, maybe five minutes and you can see for yourself. All right, well, I wish I had more time, but the clock has got us. So now let us in the show as usual as we often do. On a positive note, take a deep breath or two if you can, close your eyes, and let's all enjoy twenty seconds of the original good Fortune tone. That's it for this edition of the show. Follow me on Twitter at Joshua P. Warren. Plus visit Joshuapwarren dot com to sign up for my free e newsletter to receive a free instant gift and check out the cool stuff in the Curiosity Shop all at Joshuapwarren dot com. I have a fun one lined up for you next time, I promise. So please tell all your friends to subscribe to this show and to always remember the Golden Rule. Thank you for listening, thank you for your interest and support, Thank you for staying curious, and I will talk to you again soon. You've been listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 3: Well, if you like this episode of Strange Things, wait till you hear the next one. Thank you for listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.