Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 1: This is the Player's Lounge, broadcasting live from Dallas Cowboys World headquarters at the Star. Now your hosts, Barry Church, Anthony dor set De, Montrey More and newly Scrugs.
Speaker 3: Plays loud time. It is time time, time, time, time, time happening.
Speaker 4: We are going until man, Cowboys get ready to see if they can pull off one more victory.
Speaker 3: You know what's happening. I don't know what's happening. Oh yeah, oh yeah, you know the crew. Yeah yeah, you know what.
Speaker 5: I got that fresh path Ope, the fresh Pas blue magic hitting doors near y'all. Man, Hope is coming.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you all right Now, y'all know about the down indoors. And you see George for your boy. You see George out there right injury. Yeah he just you know, he's getting right. George's maintenance right, save them legs.
Speaker 4: Let me do that is tray war. Trade War is here, Anthony, you York said, I knew he scribed. This show is brought to you by Aristocrat Gaming.
Speaker 3: Go track.
Speaker 2: Okay, he paid them bills now yesterday.
Speaker 3: Use your mic.
Speaker 2: Use your micro I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: Now, yesterday we were the only ones that begat the season talking about George and you know, potentially being number one and one A and one B. A certain someone that was here yesterday was like c D c D runs the route tree c D from the inside, Like what happened to that open?
Speaker 7: Don't forget about this guy right here too?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 7: That guy to He questioned it as well.
Speaker 3: He did, Yes, I did.
Speaker 2: And we were the ones that.
Speaker 3: New presence. It's a new George, right, you.
Speaker 2: Lead?
Speaker 3: What is your boy? Did I say? I said, your boy?
Speaker 7: What do you called? George?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 3: What do you call a number one?
Speaker 8: Number two?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Number one, number two?
Speaker 6: This sit real quick today, I said, y'all, boy, you did not, I said, I said, y'all boy, George, y'all, y'all see what he's doing.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, I'll just church, a new day church.
Speaker 2: This is what you got it.
Speaker 3: You gotta understand they're coming at you now.
Speaker 4: This is when I would go back to what the great Bill Parcells once said. And Chris Beam, you remember this very strict you remember this from the press comps. I reserved the right to change my man. That is facts, though, that is because isn't that, What isn't that? What we do in the book Adam Grant rights rights called think Again, we have a right to change our mind, to look at something through science and through proof of facts and say I was wrong.
Speaker 3: Get the new data in you get the new data, the algorithms, you.
Speaker 4: Know, going for Justin Fields, for Justin Fields, and and Russell Wilson to Dak Prescott made a huge difference.
Speaker 3: The atmosphere that he's in made a huge difference. So I was wrong.
Speaker 4: And yes, this was a string of players like Antonio Brown, Mike Wallace who left the Pittsburgh Steelers did nothing. Only one guy's ever left, Mike Tomlin as a receivering did something that Plexico Burds Odds told me, bet on this not working out the way you think.
Speaker 3: And you know what, I was wrong.
Speaker 4: And I'm happy to be wrong, Anthony, George, I'm wrong, Trey More, I'm wrong.
Speaker 3: I've changed my mind.
Speaker 4: You know, George, I will not be a politician, preacher or prosecutor on this anymore.
Speaker 3: Hey, George Pickens, pay the man the man.
Speaker 9: Sometimes you gotta trust thee evaluation of those who know audall for a long time, very good this year, wrong time.
Speaker 7: Hold on, I'll just tell y'all, like, hey, I haven't seen it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: I ain't always right, but sometimes I ain't know you in the room with three players, sometimes you gotta trust the evaluation of the player.
Speaker 3: Trust.
Speaker 6: He trusted that one over there. It was wrong, so he was led us straight.
Speaker 3: Even Bill Walsh has been wrong. The greats are wrong. Sometimes the greats are wrong. Right, but but but so so.
Speaker 4: The great Jerry West also told me when you're wrong, b gm enough to raise your hand and go crank.
Speaker 3: Take it a man.
Speaker 4: So I'm wrong taking man, appreciate And I said, pay him. I'm telling you I was wrong. Money pay him, and I will. I will also say this. And I don't think it gets talked about enough what Dak Prescott has done to help George Pickens along, sitting next to him in the locker, making this guy feel comfortable and good and consistently that you don't see any of these problems that you see between let's say, and AJ Brown and the jail hurts for what you've experienced when you saw Terryll Lowans and Tony Rummel. There are no issues here at all which makes it seem as though, boy did we get snowballed by the Pittsburgh media and maybe what narratives they wanted to put out there to make it seem like this was just this angry black dude you couldn't control and he.
Speaker 3: Was all these things. Another guy from Georgia that is just wild lies.
Speaker 10: It was a lot of lies, right man.
Speaker 6: He's proven them wrong, like you said, in a new face and just doing everything because I think it's safe to say coming out of Pittsburgh, he had the narrative that to had like, oh man, I don't know about bringing them in here.
Speaker 2: You know he's a prima donna, like he's giving up on the team early. And now you see it.
Speaker 6: Like I said, sometimes it's just about changing environments, just the change of space, and you're doing it for America's team, Why not do it for them? But that is going like, don't get me wrong, if I'm Jerry, I'm paying the man right now. Why it's a little bit cheaper before it gets to the last minute. Let's not go through all the extra fluff and the media stuff, like give everybody that fairy tale right now?
Speaker 5: I think he think you go for that though you think you think Georgia, I think I think George smart playing cards, Like, if he's smart, let me get to that free agency, you know, how to bidding warriors about that game.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 9: But he I think that with him being as young as he is, he definitely wants that back. But you know, like for me, it always goes back to can you get paid and actually get to the championship some kind of way too as well. And so that being said, you know, yeah, you gotta get paid.
Speaker 7: You gotta get paid.
Speaker 9: But at the same time, you you hope that he has and he sees the trend that's actually seems like it's starting to go.
Speaker 7: Around here a little bit now, you know.
Speaker 9: But no, man, you I don't know if it's going to be cheap at any point in time with him, after after what he's done at this point.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's not it's not gonna be cheap.
Speaker 6: But you can say this, with George still being young and doing what he's doing. He went to a team that revived his career. He has Deck Prescott like he's had multiple quarterbacks throughout his teniure and for him to finally starting to get his credit being the number two, arguably the number one wide receiver in the league right now, potentially to take that discount, doing it for America's team, doing it for this market. Let's say he take a three million dollar discount or something like that.
Speaker 7: Why y'all want to keep giving a billionaire.
Speaker 3: I can't do that one.
Speaker 4: Here's what I'll come back to when when you mentioned something like that, look at the agent and can you tell me a time when David Mubulata has signed a deal in around Thanksgiving for one of his clients that is going to the open market and clearly will be one of the top three free agents at his position.
Speaker 6: I have not seen it, but I've also seen that same agent and this is no slack to him. I've seen him part ways with some of his clients and stuff too when things weren't going that way, and then negotiate their own deals. So, yes, the agent is going to do what's best and protecting them. But we all know that it's what the players want, and George seems happy right now.
Speaker 3: George also said, talk to my god.
Speaker 4: So in the press conference, we've asked him that I've been there, so he's talked about that. Now, let my agent handle this. And he's even saying, yeah, yeah, price going up. Gladly tell you price going up. So he he he ain't putting on no Ross, TJ Max, none, no clear, no norsetrom rack in the day.
Speaker 3: He not going picked this man.
Speaker 4: He he is out here and rightfully so rightfully so he's with an agent and all these ages at least told me. He says, you know what, the thing we love about Jerry, we know we can go get that top dollar.
Speaker 3: He's going for top dollar.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, he gonna go. It's about what type of top dollar is all I'm saying. And when I say discount, yes, we say two or three million is yes, that's a big discount. But like ad said yesterday, two or three million over here in the state of Texas, Like I'm gonna make two or three million less, but go to La Market or Seattle Market or something like that and they got one point five extra on that.
Speaker 2: Well, you're gonna be.
Speaker 6: Like, yo, I'm gonna lose a lot of this in taxes. On top of that, I'm not gonna have the national game and the national coverage. Like when you play for America team and you're doing good, people are throwing stuff at you. Worry is do this here, put this jewelry on, make this type of money like that makes up with a difference.
Speaker 4: In order to get to that point to what you're talking about means you need to have he needs to be one to be a free agent and have several deals on the table where he can sit around here, like like Church was a free agent. Now when you have several deals in front of you and your free agent, now we have the conversation. But if you're the Cowboys, if you're small, this dude gets slapped with a tag?
Speaker 5: Can they slap him with? It could be either franchise or the transitional.
Speaker 3: First time you messed with a transition, somebody's the first round.
Speaker 4: That's I mean, if you if you're dumb enough to throw a transition on somebody, even if they're just gonna make you pay the number.
Speaker 3: Here's a crazy contract with a poison bill. You do it.
Speaker 4: So I wouldn't even do that. But you you tag him right there and try to work something out.
Speaker 3: At least get you more time trying to work something.
Speaker 2: That transition tag coming. I'm another team.
Speaker 6: When I tell you that, I'm gonna just drive up the price because oh I ain't gonna get them, but I'm gonna give him a record breaking contract to where you're gonna say, it's gonna force your hand. You either let him go, I'm out and drove it up or guess what you pay all this money and from there.
Speaker 9: But the whole thing is this, like we're talking about pay him right and not knowing salary cap. I don't know what the Cowboys are where they are. I know they're always far under from what I understand.
Speaker 7: Not now be right?
Speaker 9: Okay, So now you look at structurally dak over one hundred mil CD over one hundred mil.
Speaker 7: George is gonna be over one hundred.
Speaker 2: Mils is still in the books.
Speaker 7: Okay, not for loan right right?
Speaker 9: All right, So now like we're looking at it like is it actually going to it makes great football sense, but is it gonna make good financial sense for the team to actually continue to be able to add these pieces that they need to as well?
Speaker 3: So you're talking about from the Cowboys?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, So for what Jerry said and not paying Micah, Yes it does because he clearly let us know I'm not gonna pay this guy because I need to pay all these other people it's now going to become and just who do you let go, how much do you finagle and what can you get done? And with look, David muggle Letter is if he's not the number one age in the game, he in the top three.
Speaker 3: He's coming for top dollar.
Speaker 4: And rightfully, so we've already talked about the age of the player. We've already talked about the impact of the player. I mean, Ceedee Lamb right now is tied for first when drops in the National Football League. It's clear George Pickens is the number one guy. And if they keep playing like this now that they've got some defense, bruh, we might look up at the end of the year and talk about George Pickens all pro.
Speaker 3: This is true.
Speaker 5: This could be the case because he got touchdowns, he has the yards as well. But when you look at it from I mean this is a libread. Going to two wide receivers on the outside, you got Dak highest paid guy in the league. Then you look on the defensive side, that interior you got what quinnin Clark and o'diggy Zua making top dollar. You got two corners in the top ten. As far as getting paid, that's.
Speaker 4: Gonna be a lot coming through good, you know, And I said, good good, you figure it out. You're gonna, of course, you're gonna have to go cheap and younger in some other areas. That's one reason why you've got two Number one, you've got two first round picks. Eas here, maybe you have to take one of the two first round picks and traded the second round of starting to add some other pieces. But you're gonna have to look at it hear and still contracted right tackle, and say do we still want to do this? You're going to have to look at Diggs, which is already basically written, Hey, goodbye, thank you very much. So you're going to have to let some guys go. And the kicker conversation comes in there.
Speaker 3: To pay him. He's a weapon. He's a weapon.
Speaker 5: So so where they got lucky with Tyler Smith because he sounds he signed a relatively team friendly deal.
Speaker 6: They got out there, And so that's why I asked, like, could you have what Tyler Smith got drafted here?
Speaker 2: But he took the discount. You don't think that you could potentially have one of those things.
Speaker 4: George, He said, no, it ain't having we We've asked several ways, and man, let you know, he might as well be Cuba Gooding.
Speaker 2: Show me up.
Speaker 3: You only get a couple of cracks, get a couple of cracks that ain't out here. Tell me the whole town discount.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take you like this.
Speaker 3: You know your breeding Oops?
Speaker 6: Hey man, what I'm saying, Hey, a new ain't gonna miss too many times when they shoot, they shot at something, they go get that he might have.
Speaker 2: He said, Okay, I got Michael, we got what we want over here.
Speaker 6: But don't worry. Let me come back in and get you. Mister Jones, like, let's talk. What they say me and mister Jones.
Speaker 3: That's a fact. That's a fact. So I I just players he's getting paid.
Speaker 4: But just the whole premise of what you said, would you do something now, that's not the nature of the agent to do a deal right now, because he's going to want to create the competition. And when you look back at with ceedee, Lambs agent did see Lambs agent, don't let everybody sign. Everybody signed, And then he's like, okay, well now this is what we want going for top dollars.
Speaker 3: So it's gonna cost some thirty.
Speaker 5: Five CD he came under that top dude, right wasn't a Jefferson And the CD came like right underneath him. Even though he waited for him. That I would have been like, he's give me a dollar mode and he got dilar mode.
Speaker 4: That the bottom line and he's highly paid the league and talked for the league.
Speaker 3: Drops two weeks in a row. He's dropped too, touchdown, But you can see the frustration too.
Speaker 2: Do you think that they're gonna restructure his deal?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: How are they gonna restructure?
Speaker 3: Look?
Speaker 4: There better be restructures for Dak. They're better restructures for cde Land. If you're trying to get Pickings and Aubrey under contract, there's got to be You're gonna have to go to Tyler Swee.
Speaker 3: There's gonna be a bunch of OLSA.
Speaker 4: You go in to a bunch of people, hey man, show me, show me the money, show me some help, because you got to do it. And if you're in the window that they claim they're in right now with Dak Prescott, you gotta.
Speaker 3: Do it now.
Speaker 4: They could have a good team next year from what we're seeing right now, because the defense looks like it can come around and do something go be far too late.
Speaker 3: You still got to go to Nick and Sam's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I play it out, lay it out. Let him play out. Man, you know you're gonna let it play out. See where Okay, look in the reservation. Okay, I might have to make it a weekday now so we can have more time to.
Speaker 3: Sell with that interview again.
Speaker 4: Right here, I'm getting that you get the seven cake and to bake the last. Oh, I don't drink alcoholic. I've been in the house. See what I told you. Tell the gardener to take the week off. I'm taking his check.
Speaker 2: Let's see what his drink. I've just been in the corners church fingers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be churching out.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's cool.
Speaker 3: Church taken by myself. I don't care as long as.
Speaker 4: You hear on this right, I'll just say the whole time I said that, let him play out, let him play out. Let's get us a break in here on the plays very Church Trey More, Anthony door Set on New Scruggs. This is Dallas Cowboys dot Com.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas.
Speaker 3: Hey Their Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 11: Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo Bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys theme casino games developed by Aristocrat, a prown sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Gambling problem, please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred Gambler that's one eight hundred gamb l e R for twenty one over.
Speaker 12: Crown Royal and the Dallas Cowboys are bringing back the Royal Rig for season two. See it in action at at and T Stadium on Thanksgiving Day where the Dallas Cowboys take on the Kansas City Chiefs, and around Dallas on November twenty sixth and November twenty eighth. Visit Crownrooyal dot com to see where else the Royal Rig is stopping this NFL season. That's Crownrooyal dot com. Please drink responsibly.
Speaker 11: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Jack Black and right.
Speaker 11: Now Cowboys Fit can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order plus. Because every deal needs a playmaker, Your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy lipball. Make a play for the Playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP. That's Get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the Code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 13: Returning for the twenty twenty five NFL season, Boss reunites with the Dallas Cowboys to drop the next chapter of their iconic collaboration. The Boss Cowboys collection fuses fashion and football once again, capturing the fearless spirit of what it means to be your own boss, just in time for kickoff. Gear up and standout styles that show your team pride with a bold edge. Available now at NFL shop dot com, slash Hugo, Boss Hugo, Boss dot Com and Boss retail stores hashtag be your Own Boss.
Speaker 8: Back to the Players Loud.
Speaker 6: The Salute to Service Award, presented by us A A, recognizes member of the NFL community who goes above and beyond to honor the support of the u S service members. Veterans and those families. Dallas Cowboys nominees, Mister Jake Ferguson continues to make an impact and priority to honor, empower and connect to those who serve cash. Your vote for Jake now at NFL dot com slash salute the fans. Vote voting is November thirty. You heard it right, November thirtieth. So vote for Jake today.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: Or is having an outstanding week? An outstanding week? Congratulations sir, Thank you.
Speaker 2: I learned from you.
Speaker 3: Walk through one more, one more in your home, free, one more in your home, free for the week.
Speaker 4: Layers Lounge brought to you by Aristocrat Game got buried church Door said, I am New instructs Cowboys getting ready to face the kan City Chief tomorrow at Jerry World.
Speaker 3: Cowboys five five and one, Kansas City is six and five. Both teams. UH need Dick great.
Speaker 4: One of the things that you are concerned about at least I am and Andy Reid by the time he was in Philadelphia and when he's been in Kansas City, Andy Reid gets cowboys at work. I mean he's really good against the cowboys.
Speaker 2: Man, give me some numbers, Newly, I know you got him.
Speaker 3: Tyre.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I never pushed the sand on mine, but that was one of the things when you asked for topics, That's one of my topics right there.
Speaker 4: Andy's really good. And I'll say that Steve Spagnolo never, to my opinion, never.
Speaker 3: Gets enough credit. Big coordinator for sure.
Speaker 4: You know his head coach, his time with the Rams was forgettable. But as a coordinator, when they start to go and talk about Hall of Fame guys, we saw Dick lebow get in as a defensive as as as a as a coach and defensively man his his resume unimpeccable.
Speaker 3: He deserved his spot. Also played the National.
Speaker 4: Four boy played his butt safety, right, Yeah, it was you just just do it was, you know, talk about contributions to the league, Dick lar Bow Boom put him in.
Speaker 3: Steve Spagnolo's resume is pretty dang good.
Speaker 4: So you talk about the three championships with the Chiefs, but let's let us not forget he was a defensive coordinator when the Patriots were unbeaten in that Super Bowl and it was what seventeen fourteen. Yeah, I mean put on a masterpiece against the NFL's all time scoring leader. I mean they set the Patriots set the record for scoring that year. Randy Mars had like twenty four to twenty five touchdown. I mean it with Nuts Brady was the MVP. I mean, this offense was prolific. They were unbeaten. Everyone thought they were about to go eighteen and oer. And it was his defense with the forefront that got home with Tuck straight Ham.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Chris was there, Yes, Chrystal ro Chris.
Speaker 6: You got you got young Jpp tug Ociman, your Michael Strahan.
Speaker 3: Was on the second one.
Speaker 2: Cowboys, but Jpp was.
Speaker 6: And when you say when you say that, because when I got drafted there, I was like, man, like, Okay, I'm gonna get to play for Spagspags is back in the building, like the way that everybody talked about him when he got on the staff, they were like, oh, you don't understand.
Speaker 2: And to sit there. Yes, I bought my hair while I was in New York.
Speaker 6: But he would actually be a player's coach and he go over there and get people, Hey, you're a defensive end, but come over here and do outside linebacker.
Speaker 2: Dri let's work on these drops.
Speaker 6: Like he is what they say, the godfather of the NASCAR package. So when you go around and you see a lot of these guys putting three different defensive ends of four defensive end and it's because of him. So when you say giving credit to the game, like that's that's revolution lies in there on the defensive side of it, if that makes sense. So coming in here this weekend for to scheme up the things that he's gonna do. And on top of that, coach Bags has that player mentality where he's like, I'm taking on the challenge to come in here and stop arguably one of the best, if not the best receivers in the league, going against Dak Prescott, who's the highest paid. He's over there talking to them like this. This means a lot for y'all, but it also means a lot for me too.
Speaker 9: I would love to see the numbers of Ira Flu's defenses against.
Speaker 7: Andy Reid over the years. I mean, that would be something.
Speaker 9: I mean because that's gonna be telling the tape right there and on how the situation is coming up for tomorrow. But that being said, you know, like that that was one of my main things and another question, this is something that like just throwing it out there, all right, if Diggs was one hundred percent healthy today, would y'all play him against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I think, yeah, yeah, I would, Yeah, I would.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think he's one hundred percent healthy. I think Digs at your cornerback spot is still a top three.
Speaker 9: Even though what you saw in the beginning of this season, Like, yeah, I feel like, yeah, I do.
Speaker 2: I don't think he was all the way healthy, man.
Speaker 5: But I think when you look at what happened earlier in the season versus now, I mean, everybody's gotten better, of course because of that dealsive line of what they put in the middle there to get pressure holding these quarterbacks and made that secondary look better. And as you see, the communication has gotten better. But I still believe even though Digs technique wise can kind of go off and do his own thing and it costs this team. And if he was doing stuff like that, I'd be like, yeah, yeah, you gonna have to sit down. But if we're just saying one hundred percent healthy, let's say he learned from his mistakes and all that good stuff I put him in there.
Speaker 9: We talked about the other day, though the communication between these young boys out there doesn't look like it was messed.
Speaker 7: Up in any kind of way.
Speaker 3: That's facts, you know what I mean.
Speaker 9: So like my whole thing is you know, is a talent or is a technique?
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: But like now I'm questioning, like what Actually it had to be the injury.
Speaker 7: It had to be.
Speaker 9: Something else going on because for those due for Revel ain't playing since college.
Speaker 3: Bro he came in right quick man, Just.
Speaker 6: A spade to spade, Like to answer your question, Yes, if he's one hundred percent healthy, you're putting him out there because the talent is there.
Speaker 2: But it's not been a question with talent.
Speaker 6: With dig it's always off the field, whether that's personality, whether that's injury, like it's some off the field stuff. So yes, one hundred percent you're putting them out there. But the question is it's the office field stuff going to mess up the chemistry that you have right now? And that's where the if I'm a coach, especially being a players coach, that's where you have to take a big evaluation and say, hey, are you going to mess up our chemistry right now?
Speaker 4: I'm throwing bodies, is it? Patrick mahomes zany reed, I'm throwing bodies out there. So if the digs is able to go, I'm throwing them out there.
Speaker 3: But bodies. These are the final days, you know, finds. That's what grab that salute the service Jersey with the jaylen tober. But that's why. But that's why if you're he is in the locker room these days. I was again, that's and that, and that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's the off the field.
Speaker 6: But like as a player, he should he should want to jump back in there, like this is your interview process going around, Like, yes, you're going to get picked up because you're a pro bowler, but like other people are going to ask about these things. Some organizations are desperate enough to bring you in there. But winning organizations, if you want to go get to the big dance, they take all.
Speaker 2: That into consideration.
Speaker 3: Got a job, he did.
Speaker 6: Anybody can get a job. It's not which job has he got picked up? Yes, the Titans. Yeah, that's why I think you're wearing thirty three. He don't say that you're wrong?
Speaker 5: Yeah, wow, right there, right there, right there.
Speaker 6: I promise I didn't know you werelone, he called it is anybody in Frider City anymore.
Speaker 4: I think you do know, Yes, it's only as fifteen is there, you're you. You definitely have to.
Speaker 3: You respect them. You were you were because fifteen is a bad man.
Speaker 4: We're respecting. But is anybody like man? Yes, hate coming through. It's a five hundred team.
Speaker 7: They seem that scary.
Speaker 6: They got a three They got a three headed monster over there, like every coordinator.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 6: Right now, I know Spags is over there saying, hey, this team might be a little down, like they're gonna talk about them. Every great defensive coordinator. You got Steve Spec know your nd Reid and fifteen a good quarterback, a good head coach.
Speaker 3: And then come on, man, I hate you.
Speaker 9: Just a flower Now he's a flower coach watching it man like watching.
Speaker 2: Kse y'all get over there.
Speaker 9: They do have a scary offense, but that team ain't a scarynation.
Speaker 3: It's not Hydrangea because you look at it.
Speaker 2: Let you get your right.
Speaker 5: He's a cold receiver. You know, you know you got worthy on the outside, got speed, you got some thwart and the serviceable cats. But if you look at it, ain't nobody like man. They ain't like Tyree Kelsey in his Prime, and and.
Speaker 6: It'll got Kelsey out here killing. It looks like they're good, don't good coaches? Good coaches find ways to reinvent their team and for them to still be able to dance and still be in the hunt like that, you got to be nervous to them, okay. Prime is ever, when Brady was at the end of his stretch with the Patriots, and was people really nervous of the Patriots. No, but whether they say it's Brady, it's Bill Belichick, they still can get you. So be respect respect. So it ain't about being scared. I just respect you that you might still knock me out.
Speaker 9: We talk we talk about the matchups all the time. Rights make fights, right, all right, So we could talk about Kelsey all day, right, But who's the safety here, that's the cover safety.
Speaker 7: That's the thing, all right. So yo okay.
Speaker 9: And so with that being said, like he could be old, but in his age, he's still killing, okay. So there lies a mismatch somewhere on this defense right now with Rice okay, And like granted he ain't the same Rice he was before the injury right now, but it could happen at any time, Okay.
Speaker 7: So looking at it like structurally on.
Speaker 9: Defense, it could get a little bit good, a little bit chaotic, a little bit scary in certain situations, you know what I mean. And then we just talked about cam flues. Actually scheme up something against Andy Reid, you know what I mean. And and just with the talent that we got out there right now, just help on the back end because the front end has been holding down. The back end is still what thirtieth in the league. As far as you said to the other, I can't remember.
Speaker 4: The third down on third downs here, thirty second in the league.
Speaker 3: They're still third down there.
Speaker 4: Don't know what it is basically for the last two games since they got Quinn Williams in here. But but there's still thirty, you know, thirty second in there and then comes to passing yards and thirtieth.
Speaker 3: Kansas City's eleventh in the league.
Speaker 7: So you got that.
Speaker 4: By the way, Andy Reid against the Cowboys is thirteen and nineteen in his career.
Speaker 3: For you produced like that.
Speaker 6: Like that, so you need it, got your little extra and to help you want to because I'm telling man, like we all say styles make fights rights, we all say that.
Speaker 5: Right defensively for KC because we talked about the problems Dallas may have versus Kansas City's offense, and I think that might get a little bit favorable on the Cowboys side, if Quinn Williams and those guys can rush the passer and all that good stuff. And yeah, and then the opposite side of it, you got Dallas' offense versus Kansas City. Now we all know what Bags love to do. He're gonna throw the kitchen sink at and he's gonna blitz it. But on the Cowboys side of things, I want to say, Dak Prescott is maybe fifth in the league top I know he's top ten for sure, but he may be fifth in the league against the Blitz. Like he's one of the best quarterbacks in the National Football League against the Blitz.
Speaker 3: So it's like, you know what I mean, it's.
Speaker 7: Gonna be a It's gonna be a style fight.
Speaker 5: Like if Bags is throwing the kitchen sink and Dak Prescott got those answers dowed up, you know, it could it could It could swing.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying it could swing.
Speaker 4: And then have we seen a Spags defense kind of back off from the Blitz, Like I don't know when you when things are going like, man, I'm getting hit with all these punches, You're gonna revert back to what's natural and what's natural for spags to throw the kitchen sink at you.
Speaker 3: I think Dak might got an answers involved in that.
Speaker 4: Man, all right, we got to get a break in here, trying to pick the game. Barry Church is on that hopium right now, so.
Speaker 3: They're gonna tak all three of them, trio them.
Speaker 4: Last week, you all three of you guys went with the cowboys and he came to that's the only one who said show me you did he is?
Speaker 3: Show me he did? He Bri Schoenheimer's trying to prove me, righty lucky he did. The player dude definitely was trying to do that.
Speaker 4: Next right here, play a slounge Bite you by Aristocrat Gaming on Dallas.
Speaker 3: Calendar, turning in the Begad.
Speaker 14: Life is a workout, and Smoothie King is here to help you power through.
Speaker 3: Whether you're maxing out.
Speaker 14: Overhead presses, push them through chest flies, or being the hero your golden retriever needs to carry them over that scary bridge. Smoothie King has the fuel to help you go all out build muscle and boost your recovery with forty five grams of protein, zero grams of addage sugar and delicious customizable ingredients and the Gladiator smooth It available in chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla.
Speaker 3: Only at Smoothie Kid. Hey, they're Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 11: Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo, bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys themed casino games developed by Aristocrat, A Proun sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem.
Speaker 11: Please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred gambler that's one eight hundred gam b l e R for twenty one over.
Speaker 15: It's game day and raising caves. If you want to order like a chad, it's action off the field.
Speaker 3: You need to focus on.
Speaker 15: The only play you're running is chicken.
Speaker 3: So what condo are you picking? Make it a perfect season.
Speaker 15: We've got tailgates of hand battered cook to order, chicken fingers and cane sauce. And jugs of freshly made tea and lemonade, all available to order online are on our app. This season is about to be unbeatable, raising canes, chicken fingers, one love.
Speaker 2: Hey Cowboy fans.
Speaker 7: Keith Davis here forming Cowboys.
Speaker 8: Savyth Davis hif the azol.
Speaker 10: You know what separates Hamptons from the rest. Making the right move at the right moment. The blockchain dot Com. That's been easier. The Cowboys became America's team by striking bold when it mattered most. Now it's your turn invest like your icubes with blockchain dot Com. Visit blockchain dot Com slash Cowboys today to get started and learn more. That's blockchain dot Com slash Cowboys.
Speaker 8: Back to the players Lounge.
Speaker 6: Cowboys Nation, it is time to get the given season going. Tune in to see a multi award winning artists and Cowboys fan, Post Malone, performed during the Salvation Army Red Kettle kickoff halftime show this Thanksgiving on CBS. Every donation stays in the community to provide health and hope to those in need, So tune in to watch the Cowboy Chiefs and you heard it right, Post Malone, Mister White Ivers and this Thanksgiving and give with joy at Salvation Army US dot org.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes it is last one for the week. Boy, good, there you go, there you go.
Speaker 4: Also, the Salvation Army has the angel trees, so get some angel trees.
Speaker 3: I got one this year. They also want to happen now for elderly.
Speaker 4: Uh for for some folks who don't you know, elderly and they don't have people around. They don't want Christmas to miss them too. So I got one for a child and I got one for for an.
Speaker 2: Make a hero.
Speaker 3: We are a community service organization, sir, we are that.
Speaker 5: Are y'all natural or artificial? Tree guys? Like when you get in the trees for Christmas? Are you an artificial or you a natural?
Speaker 2: I would like to be a natural guy.
Speaker 6: But because my warden aka my wife does the decoration, she says we will be artificial. It's reused. Said this clean up and vacuum me. But you don't like the smell of the it's just clean up.
Speaker 3: I can't do it.
Speaker 7: I can't.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, here y'all make Christmas. Do you hear what this man just said?
Speaker 2: He said, I can't clean up?
Speaker 3: How many?
Speaker 2: How many cleaners? You got for your house.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about that tree tray.
Speaker 2: I already know a lot.
Speaker 16: Of boy you guys can't find he can't find a twenty foot tree in the lot.
Speaker 3: That's the problem with him. Tree at the church. Them twenty foot ceiling. Gotta go get that that New York Rockefeller.
Speaker 16: Yeah, they bring the rock tree to his house.
Speaker 9: Okay, down here, for some reason they make I think we might have took it for granted growing up where we grew up because Christmas.
Speaker 7: Trees was everywhere.
Speaker 2: Every it was.
Speaker 9: You wasn't paying hundreds of dollars for Christmas trees, the natural trees, the real trees like you down here, they like bringing trees in from other states and everything like that. So as you talking about the trees, I was just looking the other day, I'm like, man, let me get a real tree this year.
Speaker 7: Man where the real trees.
Speaker 3: Every home used to have a little parking light. I would have in the honor my boy Dak Prescott.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you so if you go to Lows this weekend, they had the Black Friday sales, so they'll be they'll be like twenty percent off on real tree.
Speaker 3: So I've done that the past couple of years. So natural guy, I apreciate that.
Speaker 4: I'm retiring, so it's gonna be. I'm gonna get me a little smaller pencil tree.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Charlie Brown, Charlie Brown Tree, right.
Speaker 17: Charlie Brown in it, Okay, one of the party past the nest still that I never heard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I'm gonna go get one of those.
Speaker 4: I could just set it down here and throw it out when I come to anuary.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's what I'm not doing all that anymore. I'm retired.
Speaker 2: We put to.
Speaker 7: Charlie Brown Tree.
Speaker 9: So my son he got the little tree in his room, so we put the fourth so so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I'm not here to press nobody, but not putting no Christmas lights.
Speaker 3: I'm done. I've done no no dollar Scrooge lights off and so this Christmas over with knew it.
Speaker 2: Thanks do for.
Speaker 7: Real boy like way man.
Speaker 4: We got other folks around there who are letting it all go to their house, go over there. It's not required anymore. I'm not part of eight. I'm not doing that team. That team they don't call me, no, don't even do it no more. Man, I got people because don't live there. Now what Hey, we're coming back, come back to go ahead, go ahead and do it.
Speaker 3: I don't live there anymore.
Speaker 4: No, you know, nobody house I got. I got some lights that are somewhere that if I'm plugging me in and they work, I'll throw them out there.
Speaker 2: He said they don't work this year. I guess we ain't no lights.
Speaker 3: You don't want to reap on the door nothing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, throw because I can give you dak press got the loads I get that I get this weekend. Wow, you know we get something like twenty one twenty one by thrown up there. Yeah, I mean, look, I got pumpkins at the house now, so I went. I went by the way. All they had for like four dollars game. So I got my pumpkins.
Speaker 3: They all ready to go.
Speaker 4: They're gonna be thrown out come come Monday day in the trash.
Speaker 3: But yeah, now I got a whole bunch of stuff. Yeah, I got black Santa Claus ready to go.
Speaker 4: I'm good, but we're not about to go spend thousands and thousands of dollars now, like not like you you know so uh And by the way, I did, I was cleaning up the trees last year. It wasn't paying nobody do that not like got the broom exactly. I was over there, senor, senior people my way one time. We got games to go ahead and pick. As we end up this our final show a week. We're going to take tomorrow off because it's a game day. Black Friday will be gone because Dorset is gonna go get a stree, get all that good stuff on sale. So Chris Bean, what do we have for games this week?
Speaker 3: Are we gonna go? We got three tomorrow, by the way, three we do have three tomorrow.
Speaker 16: Okay, so let's go with Let's start with tomorrow's game, green Bay at Detroit. Damn, that's the first one. Detroit bout two and a half.
Speaker 3: Gi me give me loving them boys, man, give me Green Bay.
Speaker 2: Twenty four to twenty one, and I'm gonna go with the Lions. I'm gonna go twenty four seventeen.
Speaker 9: Okay, twenty four, I'm gonna go Detroit. Give me Detroit.
Speaker 2: There you go, fuck with me. I know that way.
Speaker 7: Give me Detroit.
Speaker 9: Would you say twenty four seventeen, I'm gonna twenty four twenty one.
Speaker 2: So basically the opposite of what basically, okay.
Speaker 4: Give me Detroit since Green Bay beat them the first time twenty seven thirteen.
Speaker 3: The little get back. Don't see them get swept.
Speaker 4: Can't do it on Thanksgiving, So give me a twenty one to twenty come back.
Speaker 3: Went for Detroit.
Speaker 2: Hurt that right? All right?
Speaker 16: Next game I got for you guys that let me this game?
Speaker 6: What's the name of the I'm gonna stay on.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm gonna double down, mister double down.
Speaker 2: What's the next? Next?
Speaker 3: Big Santana?
Speaker 16: The next game I got for y'all.
Speaker 2: We're confident.
Speaker 16: You see that to the Star area.
Speaker 3: Santana gonna be playing his guitar next to Santa who we got? All right?
Speaker 16: We got Friday Black Friday Football on Amazon Chicago at Philly. Chicago's been just out man.
Speaker 9: Caleb then found his his mojo in the NFL.
Speaker 7: He did it at every level. Now you're doing it over here.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, So go ahead, spark it off. Then he's going Philly.
Speaker 7: Nah, dang that. Yeah, that's a tough one. Philly. Give me Philly twenty four fourteen.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm gonna go with Philly as well. Give me twenty one seventeen, Philly.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go with uh I'm gonna go with Philly. I think they bounced back after the Cowboys lost. I don't think they're gonna let the Bears do it. I got them convincingly twenty twenty eight fourteen.
Speaker 4: Philadelphia after last week and the way they got tore up in their own media town, they bounced back.
Speaker 2: It's a home game twenty six twenty Philadelphia.
Speaker 16: All right, NXT, Sam, I got four. You is Houston at Indianapolis Indianapolis favor four and a half. Houston come up with a big win against Buffalo.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's true.
Speaker 16: You know who Indianapolis?
Speaker 2: He said, it's in Indy.
Speaker 16: It's in Indianapolis.
Speaker 9: Andy lost the case last week, right, yeah, Gay, Houston beat Buffalo.
Speaker 6: I got Indy. I'm gonna tell you right now. Danny Dimes is going, He's responded after that clothes went. I got them.
Speaker 2: We go go twenty seven twenty seven to twenty.
Speaker 7: Church.
Speaker 5: Give me the Colts twenty seven seventeen follow me.
Speaker 2: I know the way, the way I am the captain.
Speaker 4: Now give me Indianapolis to win this one. Uh, you got to bounce back after that, so let me go the Colts thirty twenty ten pointment all right, give me Indy.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna go with the trend. Give me Indy. I'll say twenty eight, twenty four, all.
Speaker 16: Right, next game I got for you. It's a four and a half point spread. San Francisco at Cleveland.
Speaker 2: San Francisco at Cleveland. You know where I'm.
Speaker 16: Going to George in his second start.
Speaker 6: Many that's nice for him. But what he said ain't no perfect times. Robert, Robert Sally is coming over there.
Speaker 2: What he say them? Wayian's in the Niner game? Bang? Why no?
Speaker 3: Robert?
Speaker 8: Who fallow?
Speaker 6: I say, Sally, what are you talking about? If you was on the team with him, you know I went to the Super Bowl with him. We used to say, hey, you don't know we got to day. He said, no, that's what we said behind closed door. This the players lines.
Speaker 2: You come here so you can get the inside of school. His nickname is Sally. I said, My boy said, hey, I stand corrected.
Speaker 3: You know, excellent? And what's your what's your forty nine er? Score?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 6: You got me messed up and discombobulated. I got it thirty thirty, thirty one, thirty one.
Speaker 2: Seventeen, thirty one, seventeen, Thank you, Trey appreciate that.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna go san Fran to it, you know, and I'm gonna go san Fran uh twenty seven Cleveland eighteen.
Speaker 2: I mean, sactually think Miles he gonna get us the.
Speaker 7: Question man, So I think he's gonna hurt brock Party's foot again. That's what I really think.
Speaker 2: Don't do that.
Speaker 5: He's gonna go wild, but give me, give me san Fran And this one it's gonna be seventeen fourteen.
Speaker 3: That Browns defense, oh snapping.
Speaker 7: Whatever Miles Garrett is doing.
Speaker 4: He twenty seventeen back whether she do or Sanders against your boy, Sally, I'm gonna go ahead and go with the forty nine ers there what else?
Speaker 16: Chris Arizon that Tampa Bay Tampa Bay by three is.
Speaker 3: Bake show playing.
Speaker 16: He is not.
Speaker 3: Oh he's not Arizona.
Speaker 6: Give me Jacoby, Give me Jacoby. It's gonna be an ugly game. Seventeen fourteen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's act Cleave or at Tampa at Tampa.
Speaker 7: Who is Tampa backup?
Speaker 3: Quarter not even over? They backup?
Speaker 2: Doesn't matter.
Speaker 6: Kyle Trash Maybe you said Coyle.
Speaker 16: Trash Bridge Wild Bridgewater is their back.
Speaker 6: Teddy b he might come in there, with that. Hope you you don't believe in Teddy Bridgewater like that?
Speaker 3: I mean he wanted them high school football.
Speaker 6: Last he wanted he one of those streaky quarterbacks that come in and always do pretty good.
Speaker 3: And then give me Arizona. Man, give me a Z twenty twenty to fourteen.
Speaker 6: You know you want to go with Azy, Yeah, I mean it makes sense, No, I mean not easy to go with Tampapa Arizona seventeen fourteen.
Speaker 2: Go with Tampa. I am going with Tampa Bay. Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know they've lost with three straight.
Speaker 4: Todd can't afford to lose this when it's a bad Cardinal team having to come out East. So give me Tampa Bay. Teddy b to win this one twenty one to twenty.
Speaker 3: Yep, next game, I got it, got Trey. What did you get do?
Speaker 2: I said? I went with a Z. Jacobe seventeen fourteen.
Speaker 16: All right, man, sweet Atlanta at the Jets, Atlanta by two and a half.
Speaker 7: Atlanta Jet Kirk cole Bain.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Campo Kirk in there, give me, give me, give me Atlanta, though, give me Atlanta twenty eight.
Speaker 3: Twenty one. You like that? You like that?
Speaker 6: Like that? Where I'm going with it, man, dirty Bird, give me, give me them, man, let's go.
Speaker 2: Twenty four to thirteen.
Speaker 7: It's Atlanta versus the Jets. Yeah, yeah, man, give me, give me, give me atl.
Speaker 9: I'm Atlanta, me Atlanta twenty four Jets.
Speaker 3: Twelve, thirty to fourteen Falcons, All.
Speaker 16: Right, Buffalo at Pittsburgh at the Burg at the Bird Buffalo about three and a half.
Speaker 5: It's one of them games that Pittsburgh might mess around and pull off. But I bet him on them last week and give me give me the pixie dust in this one though, Give me Buffalo.
Speaker 3: Thirty one, twenty four.
Speaker 7: Aaron Rogers playing.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Yeah, he still got that.
Speaker 16: That's a good question.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 6: Man, give me, give me. I'm gonna go over there. Give me the Buffalo wild Wings as well. What did you say the school was?
Speaker 3: I said thirty one, twenty four.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with the same thing. Thirty one. He is.
Speaker 3: Let me get that.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 5: Ah, Man, Pittsburgh and Buffalo the Burg lose that division messing around, right.
Speaker 7: Let's see.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm going I'm going in Buffalo. I'm going Buffalo too as well. Give me Buffalo.
Speaker 2: That's trying not to let me come back.
Speaker 7: Give me Buffalo.
Speaker 3: I ain't no where you're coming back.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you.
Speaker 9: Younge to twelve little sparring game Buffalo eighteen twelve.
Speaker 2: Eighteen twelve.
Speaker 4: See the Bills lost to the Dolphins thirty to thirteen. They beat the Bucks forty four to thirty two, then lost to the Texans twenty three to nineteen. So they've had an issue on the road here. So I'm going to say it's a close game, but they need to go ahead and win this. Let's go with a twenty one to sixteen Buffalo victory.
Speaker 16: Next game I got is New Orleans travels to Miami.
Speaker 3: No Sewage Bowl.
Speaker 16: Coach, so I don't make him easy.
Speaker 17: Man.
Speaker 3: We got man. I'm rolling with you. Coach Soul, They've won too. I want to say to coach Sol'm gonna get out here and get busy man to come off of bye. It's two a time. Twenty twenty seven seventeen sold look me give me give me the ya yo as well. Give me sold in them boys Miami.
Speaker 5: Give me twenty eight to seventeen twenty eight seventeen Oh sold.
Speaker 2: I'm tall the train man coach sold he was a OC when I was in saying France.
Speaker 6: I'm going with Loyalt and I gotta tell about connection. Hey twenty eight to twenty.
Speaker 3: Ain't gonna come back, you know, saying that takes risks.
Speaker 2: Give me like that, Get me like that.
Speaker 9: New Orleans two and nine, Miami is four and seven k more out there though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's oh boy.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna go ahead, ride with Miami. Give me Miami, okay, war Bad, it's his man.
Speaker 9: I ain't seeing nobody get no points. Give me Miami twenty four, New Orleans eighteen twenty four.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's your man.
Speaker 16: Why last game? Casey yet Dallas?
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 16: About three and a half?
Speaker 3: Man, I got that help you ain't stepped on. It's pure, your pure man.
Speaker 2: Give me that.
Speaker 3: Give Barksdale, you know what I'm saying. Give me the boys though.
Speaker 2: That's our packer.
Speaker 5: You meet him, boys, man, let me get one of them. Uh thirty one twenty eight cowboys?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Lena, go you know where I'm going.
Speaker 3: What you got? What you got going on?
Speaker 14: Man?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm gonna flip that around, go and go with uh see see old Pat Old Pat thirty one twenty eight Old Pat and the Crew. I think it's gonna be a nailboty, but I think Pat gonna they're gonna find their way this that final end of.
Speaker 3: The stretch, got that championship mentality.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think so, I think so. Actually it's gonna be thirty four to twenty.
Speaker 3: Thirty eight, Casey, she got the door set.
Speaker 7: Oh man, go ahead, now let me get the last one.
Speaker 6: Mad over thanksgiving your letter.
Speaker 3: Right now, I'm trying to see something, trying.
Speaker 2: To phone a friend of America's using a lifeline.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 6: Yeah, hey, you know you messed up.
Speaker 2: You know you messed up, right, Yeah, you have been gambling. Somebody jump on your bet.
Speaker 3: Late you'd be like, ah, it is we in there. Go ahead, fresh match, baby, that fresh bat.
Speaker 2: Better go get on that batch. I'm going, uh, yeah, you know what you want to. The momentum is high in Jerry world.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna go ahead, go case See.
Speaker 2: Okay, come over here, follow me the hunt don't.
Speaker 9: Be I'm gonna go case See. It's gonna be.
Speaker 2: Casey.
Speaker 7: Guys score points to.
Speaker 3: The hunts Man. They're gonna be sure you don't how would you go to the Boys and the Swift.
Speaker 7: I'm torn. I ain't gonna even lie to you right now.
Speaker 3: Body calling me, texting me asking me, can we stealing?
Speaker 2: Boy? Give me?
Speaker 7: Give me still.
Speaker 3: Dylingmo, Man, I just listen, man, week.
Speaker 2: They want to roll.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you gotta see things. Pit one last week, now Boys one last week. The Blue team doing it for you? Baby, Yeah, go ahead and get over there.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Imagine at the door steps, at the door step right now, what you got, man, Come on, come dude.
Speaker 7: The Cowboys?
Speaker 6: Yeah, hey, what they do on the other show where that boy said, oh school, what's go you got?
Speaker 2: Baby?
Speaker 9: Cowboys twenty seven, Casey twenty four.
Speaker 3: I'm the lone wolf.
Speaker 2: Baby, this is work.
Speaker 3: We know, we know?
Speaker 4: And man Texas Texas wins twelve and O y'all play Friday Friday Ship Texas wins.
Speaker 2: We're going, We're going, We're going.
Speaker 3: Someone to watch this last we're down there.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm thinking about going to.
Speaker 3: The game, but wanted, he thinking he don't want.
Speaker 2: Now you're gonna add different, Like we didn't have players.
Speaker 16: They don't have party passes down and often.
Speaker 2: I don't worry about my party past.
Speaker 6: My alumnia was here, let's go. He was like, when y'all see us next time? Twelve and O or should I twelve?
Speaker 4: Happy Thanksgiving? Everyone, enjoy the games. Goodbye, that's ride.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club