Speaker 1: Hey, everyone, welcome back to Bachelor Happy Hour. I'm Wills Adams and this is part two of Bachelor and Paradise Unplugged. We're gonna be jumping right back in where we left off. You can't talk about Paradise without talking about the Parliament of Paradise. Sean, where the hell did this come from? Tell us the birth story of the Parliament of Paradise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw him getting paid for the T shirts they're making on this idea, so the collecting checks afterwards. But yeah, no, I actually was like really hoping it would turn into Survivor. Apparently no one else ever heard of that game before. For me, it was like, at this point, like what people have to understand is the Parliament of Paradise.
Speaker 3: There was maybe four or.
Speaker 2: Five days lofts of filming when that happened, Like we were all getting sent home at a rapid pace. I looked around the room and I was like, don't really have many friends from.
Speaker 3: My season here. I came in last as the guys. I didn't have a roommate.
Speaker 2: I'm like thinking about when we're voting off people, like we're fucked, Like we're literally going home in two days. So if you can try to make some work before and you try to give security to people, and obviously flopped. No one really saw my vision, but I will say I fucking I called everything the jury coming back.
Speaker 3: I had it all mapped out.
Speaker 2: I was like Charlie Day, like the Pepe Sylvia and the male scene.
Speaker 3: Like connecting the docs.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it didn't work out, but hey, like if I didn't do that, like I would have been sent home two days later anyway, Like you know, I just sat there and played the game like everyone else would have been gone.
Speaker 4: Wait, can I just add one thing? When you sat down with Keith and me and you said like I was wondering what the hell had happened to you?
Speaker 5: Like you just went off on this thing.
Speaker 3: What did I say specifically?
Speaker 4: And then you said to Keith and me like we are the strongest relationship here, Oh okay, And I was wait and I said, I said, no, you're not. And yeah, like you said he said, you said to me, we are the strongest relationship. And I looked you straight and said, no, you're not.
Speaker 3: It's crazy or not, we're the strong relationship.
Speaker 6: Not.
Speaker 2: I don't think you know what the fuck you're talking about. No, here's the thing, and this is a big part of the entire season. Everyone's judging each other's relationships. I then mention of Brian and Prisa, Alicia, myself, everyone's relationships. You're not there in the moments. Everyone's having this idea of people's relationships, and I thought it was really ridiculous for people to put themselves in those conversations with them at night, when we're sleeping together, when they're sharing the moments. So like when you're voting off the strong relationship, we don't really know because we're not.
Speaker 4: Wait, I love you to pieces, but I think everybody here would acknowledge that Jess and Spencer, who, by the way, are engaged.
Speaker 5: In case you missed that detail, I'm seeing the.
Speaker 4: Strongest relationship here now. I love Andrew and Alex and they're strong, and Bailey they're strong. And Keith and I, by the way, are announcing our engagement here tonight.
Speaker 7: Yeah, a strong relationship.
Speaker 8: What make out all.
Speaker 6: The friends kiss?
Speaker 8: Right, Spicy, I do have one.
Speaker 9: You said it wasn't about the money, that it's about love, but you did go ahead and vote off.
Speaker 10: Me.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I'm just saying, English Major, I think you're wrong.
Speaker 9: On that one too.
Speaker 8: I am not.
Speaker 4: It is a direct object, it is not a subject. Right, we can discuss that later. I'm right, trust me, sum college graduate.
Speaker 5: I am right.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 5: I voted honestly.
Speaker 4: I voted you guys for.
Speaker 5: And I will tell you not to stay on the show. I will tell you why I voted you off. We voted you off.
Speaker 8: I voted you.
Speaker 4: Because we looked around, and we looked to see who had the strongest relationships, and and Parisa particularly was very unhappy and and so stressed about your relationship. And what I said to Parisa was, you two need to go home and figure out whether this is something that can work, because this is causing you stress and you're not happy. And you know what Parsa said to me.
Speaker 11: You're right, Yes, we had this conversation.
Speaker 5: We had this conversation. So I stand by my decision.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you knew I was ready to go.
Speaker 12: I don't know how many couples came up to me. You know, voting is getting really happy. They go, we've got the strongest relationship here. You told me this. You told me this. I don't I didn't talk to Jeremy. I give you a hard time, but you know, we didn't bond until the very end, very very end, and I voted you off then too. But it was tough voting, you know, when you talk about again, I like Bachter in Paradise, and I think it's about love. And I even in the stabbing one, I put a stab, I put a dagger in my own back saying you didn't deserve to be here and we didn't deserve to be here. But when it comes to voting, I had to vote off somebody and I wasn't and I wasn't ready to go. I wanted to hopefully help the people that had strong relationships continue on.
Speaker 8: That was your goal.
Speaker 13: But you guys did vote for platonic couples to stay over romantic couples that were involved.
Speaker 6: And that's the bone I'm trying to pay.
Speaker 14: This is a fair question. You guys weren't in a relationship. You were in friendship and you were still able. You can say that you were wanting love to win, but then voting differently, and I think that's a fair question.
Speaker 12: That's a fair question. The one. It's what Alicia just said. I did vote people out in kept Jonathan and Leigh instead, but probably if I look back on it, I would do things differently, maybe, but.
Speaker 15: From I did it.
Speaker 12: I did it in the moment and when I listened to everybody here, even the arguments that we've had. I just want you guys to know you're twenty and thirty years old and you're learning life still. I mean, I'm still learning at sixty three years old. I still learn things every single I I've learned stuff from all of you on this show. And you'll always grow and you will always learn about the individuals around you and your friendships and everything. And so I'm still learning about myself at times.
Speaker 14: Okay, Okay, we get it.
Speaker 1: We wanted to be the Golden bachelorsourcette.
Speaker 6: Sure, Okay.
Speaker 11: I really just from reflecting on my conversations with Kathy, I really think with how she voted with voting us off, I think it honestly came from a really good place, because I mean, I was very vocal about our relationship and I would go to her all the time and I just kept saying, like, I'm miserable being in this environment, and I love the challenges because I thought it really helped me get to know Brian Moore, and it really helped shed a lot of layers. However, the environment everything shifted when it became a game show, and it was I was spiraling every day, I mean.
Speaker 4: And I didn't want you to suffer that pain anymore. I'm a mom and I care her, And she was so unhappy, and I wanted her to go home and for Brian and pretyces see if they could make it work outside of this, and because it was hurting me to see her so unhappy, and I.
Speaker 11: Was vocal about saying like, oh, you know what might make.
Speaker 14: Her happy two hundred and fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 10: You would think I was voting that money.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I told her, I signed up for the old paradise of you know.
Speaker 5: With me, so I sent her.
Speaker 16: I will say, though, like we want to put this like strongest couple, you know, title on everybody, But I always saw us all be like very individual couples, even the platonic ones. It's hard to like put a voting criteria based on what you determine us strong, whether it's time compatibility or whatever.
Speaker 17: You think.
Speaker 16: It's all subjective, right, So I always said that the love that was grown between the couples were all just like individualized love. And I think really that it's strong in its own way. I don't think it's fair to say that one couple is stronger than another.
Speaker 18: And relationships develop at different stages and different levels. I really learned that through Andrew and Alex right, Like they came in later and it was new love, but it was real love, and it was.
Speaker 10: Like really beautiful to see.
Speaker 18: But you're so locked in and you're so focused on it. But you know, some people committed early, some other people had to feel it out, like where our worlds are so so different and our needs are so so different, so you know, it's like I think a lot of times it's like did you want to? I think also too, like some of us might have been envious of what other people had, not like in a way of like we're obsessing about it, but we all want those things right, So if there's a hierarchy, it could have been placed by that. But I think like everyone has relationships that develop at different stages, and no one can say what's stronger what, because it's not about like how you start, it's how you finish. And at the end of the day, if you're happy and you find your person, nothing else matters.
Speaker 14: Well, listen, it's all relative.
Speaker 1: And also, no one in Batrination has done a show like this, so the rules of of like, well, who's in the strongest relationship? That no one, There was no precedent for that. So I think that for all the viewers out there, there needs to be a little bit of grace.
Speaker 14: But I'd like to go back to the Parliament of.
Speaker 3: Paradise because I think this was a name you can't like your own.
Speaker 1: You can't give yourself your own nickname, you know, the Parliament of Paradise.
Speaker 2: Well, the funny thing was like we were spit on that idea and there's probably gonna cup.
Speaker 3: Like in the interview, we're like, what should we call it?
Speaker 2: I'm like, man, I don't know, like Jerry appears, I don't know, Parliament of Paradise, and it stuck and here we are now okay.
Speaker 1: I have a fan question for Alicia. How did it feel to walk in and your friends were talking about sending you in Shaun home?
Speaker 13: It was like that a knife in my gut. That's truly the closest comparison.
Speaker 10: I'd imagine.
Speaker 17: It felt like.
Speaker 13: I was caught off guard at first, and I would say my first thoughts were I must be misinterpreting this, and then Alex, you were really forthcoming with, like, you know, let's address the elephant in the room. We were having this conversation, and I feel like we squashed.
Speaker 10: It between the women.
Speaker 13: We were mature enough to be able to come together as not only just friends, but as individuals and grown women and look at each other in the eyes and say, you know how we're feeling. And to this day, I believe Bailey and I believe Alex that they did have my back and they were good friends.
Speaker 10: And I think it's a very very.
Speaker 13: Difficult position to be in, so I think everybody does deserve a little bit of grace. However, I think, you know, going back to the strongest couples, Sean, obviously we were not the strongest couple.
Speaker 10: I think we can all agree on that.
Speaker 13: However, we were a real couple and there was a real romance there. So I do feel jaded for anybody who did decide to vote us off before platonic couples, and that I'll stand by.
Speaker 14: One thing that I.
Speaker 1: Think a lot of the viewers were wondering is how align were you guys with the plan that Sean had laid out for the Parliament to paradise because it seems like you maybe weren't so.
Speaker 14: Much on board.
Speaker 13: I think so for me, the plan that was always discussed was, you key the couples that were there for love.
Speaker 17: We're here for love.
Speaker 13: That's what we all entered into this endeavor on, and so for me, that was the way we were going to proceed until it got to the inevitable point that we were voting for our friends. And then at that point, honestly, for me, I think it was cross that bridge when you get there. Sean and I multiply multiple times voted very differently. There's times that he voted for Brian and Priesa to go, and that's my girlfriend and her guy, So I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 10: And I think that's really what a strong.
Speaker 13: Couple is is you can respect each other's differences and stand by them. I had never felt pressured to vote the way that he did, and I don't think I placed that same kind of pressure on him, And I think, yeah, we were both on the same page of keeping everybody who's there in a relationship up until the point that you are going to have to send people home.
Speaker 1: You guys had a pretty crazy slash iconic exit of Paradise. Anything that you would have changed or done differently, Noah.
Speaker 10: But also, like you know, that's why I love Sean.
Speaker 13: He's got he speaks his mind, he speaks his truth, and I think that we both that resonates with one another. So at the same time, hindsight, yeah, twenty twenty, we'd all probably do something a little bit differently, but I don't regret it. I think I've seen personalities come out from the show. I've learned everything I need to know about these people, and I think I'm moving on with some friendships that will continue and some that are probably going to fizzle out.
Speaker 10: And that's just the reality of life. Not everyone's going to, you.
Speaker 13: Know, be each other's best friends, and that's okay. I think we've got to stop projecting hate on one another for just having differences, because I think we've all received that and there's truly no one who's a bad person on this cast, who has mal intentions.
Speaker 10: I think it's just differences of opinions.
Speaker 1: That's a perfect opportunity to get in to my next question, which is a fan question.
Speaker 14: Who specifically were.
Speaker 1: You talking about during your dramatic exit speech from Paradise.
Speaker 13: Bailey and Alex specifically, I at that point I thought that they'd both voted me off because I thought they both voted the same way their partners, which at that point, you know, everyone was kind of saying, we're voting off Sean, but we weren't.
Speaker 10: We're voting on the women.
Speaker 13: So that did mean that you were putting my holding up my name and putting me, you know, to be going home. So at that point I felt like, wow, I can't trust anyone. The guy who I'm here a wish is going behind my back and like propaganda, having these campaigns that he's telling me he's not gonna do. And at the same time, the two girls who I felt closest to were also I walked into a room and for the first time I heard that I was going home that night. So specifically that night, I was talking about Bailey and Alex and I wanted to see how the rest of the season played out and see how everybody voted.
Speaker 10: And we've spoken since.
Speaker 19: And I think it's like what you said you mentioned like I think in a relationship it's you can accept each other's differences and many times I would have to ever ever, and a lot of it was like I can't vote my girlfriend's off. So he would be like, you know, we're gonna go, I'm gonna go with this, and I just couldn't do it. So and we've talked, yeah obviously, but so yeah, of course it was like a shock to me because I thought we had you know, you could have trusted me. But I also understand that if you walk in a room and you hear us talk about.
Speaker 1: Its yeah, yeah, Hey, Bachelor Nation, I got a date card for you. You're invited on the ultimate group day join me and our newly engaged couple here Jess and Spencer, Jesse, Hannah and so many more for the first ever Bachelor Nation vacation at sea. You won't want to miss the onboard cocktail parties that I'll be hosting, hot tubs, panels, screenings, and events. It's all at sea too. Sign up to be among the first to book your cabin at Bachelor Nation Vacation at c dot com.
Speaker 14: We'll see you there. It seems like you want to say something.
Speaker 17: Kat Oh.
Speaker 16: I mean, well, Alicia, you feel the most comfortable speaking about someone else's experience, So why don't you go ahead.
Speaker 10: And take your away? Would you want me to speak on sure.
Speaker 16: I guess anything that you feel comfortable speaking on, since you've already.
Speaker 10: Had asked me a question, I'll answer.
Speaker 17: I just thought that, and it was.
Speaker 16: Like kind of hypocritical for you to speak on like speaking negatively or projection or anything, when you took it upon yourself to speak so publicly about someone else's situation without having a conversation.
Speaker 17: With me at all.
Speaker 10: We did have conversations, Kat.
Speaker 16: I don't think any question they're actually no. I know for a fact there was no questions. There was no direct outreach nothing, So.
Speaker 10: I will say our first interaction wasn't please.
Speaker 16: I was not done. There was no outreach post filming. During filming, I guess when things were found or discussed, right, But even post filming, it just felt like I was extremely hurt. So I'm sorry if I'm coming out like I'm having side conversations.
Speaker 17: It's just like taking me aback by like.
Speaker 16: Things like that being said, when you felt so comfortable speaking about a situation, not only a situation, but my character, someone else's situation without having a conversation with me first, with or at least like for me feeling like you got took the time to get to know me, and so I was just really disappointed. And it really took me by surprise to see the things that were said in an interview to say any of that. And you're allowed to feel the way you feel. I just wish that a conversation has had between me prior.
Speaker 10: I hear you, and I think your feelings are so valid.
Speaker 13: I will say my first interaction with you cat night one, coming in, you asked me, I don't know if you remember this, to take a picture of the group of women. And you turned to me and you passed me the camera and you asked me to take a picture of everyone.
Speaker 10: That's not a girl's girl. That's not a nice thing to do. You then proceeded to set up the rose ceremony. Jess, you were also involved in this, and you're sitting there going, my man went touch you with the ten foot pole. This is my first night in Like, that's just.
Speaker 16: Wait what when you were talking about you right behind me, we were not talking.
Speaker 13: Okay, you don't think that that would make somebody who's just come into paradise though, Like ten date to the.
Speaker 10: Last person in a little bit you think. Yeah, you guys were.
Speaker 13: Never because you guys were never warm. You never came into Paris or me and Priessa's room. We were never included in any of the girls.
Speaker 16: Get ready with you guys, Like, I'm sorry, should we talk about that?
Speaker 10: Please?
Speaker 7: Wait?
Speaker 16: Wait, I'm sorry that that was your experience, Like I de never meant to like make you feel excluded at all, And if I did, I do that by accident a lot, Like I'm in my own world and so that was never my intention was to ever make you feel excluded. So I can see why it made you feel that way. But also I was trying to be your friend, like the night of the parlor, like him crashing out, like you were emotional and I came.
Speaker 17: Up to you to check on you.
Speaker 13: Yeah, And I think that's where like the biggest problem for me, Like that was the first time you've reached out to me.
Speaker 10: It was the night that I'm.
Speaker 13: Going it just felt very artificial, and to be completely honest, like I had ten days of getting to know Sean, and like everybody's echoed, we have really placed the emphasis on spending time with our person and getting to know them. I went to bed every single night in Sean's bed, hearing how good of a person you are, how nice and sincere you are, that you were misunderstood, that I have it wrong, that you you don't mean to exclude me, that you were really mean well, and that I have to just give you another shot. That is the conversations that were having everything like truly a lot of nights.
Speaker 16: Oh yeah, you walked in and already hated me, So.
Speaker 10: Why would I already hate you?
Speaker 16: Haven't before I didn't know who you were exactly, and you still don't. But you still feel very comfortable speaking about me and who I am in my past, having any conversation. You haven't seen anything. You haven't even tried to see anything.
Speaker 10: So how would you feel?
Speaker 13: Let me ask you this, if a polygraph test was to be administered, how would you feel? Take? Yeah, take a girl tomorrow morning, ten am, because I have an appointment with the best FBI agent in the state of Calendar.
Speaker 16: You're why does it bother you so much?
Speaker 10: It doesn't.
Speaker 17: It clearly does. Like I have affected you.
Speaker 13: I've never experience and I've done nothing to come at you, Han, But when you're.
Speaker 10: Telling me that I'm stand for myself you're not a nice person. We'll help people know that. The way you spoke to the cast, the way you spoke to production, the way you spoke to the maids and the bartenders.
Speaker 16: Anybody was so since the cast, you want to speak for the cast now to speak of, I will say, and you want to speak for everybody else, so you let them speak for themselves for once. I'm sorry that that is the experience that you had. I I'm not going to just credit your opinion. You can feel however you feel about me. I will say, I don't feel that about myself to the level that you've expressed, And I can actually say for a fact that people that are close to me and know who I am would not even say those things. So if you think that I'm rude and whatever like, I actually don't care. But for you to take it to the level that you did and put such an emphasis on my character, I have a profession.
Speaker 17: I'm not done.
Speaker 16: I have a profession, I have a career, I have a family. You didn't put any of that into any the truth.
Speaker 17: No, that's the best.
Speaker 10: Everyone's allowed to have an opinion.
Speaker 16: You're allowed to have an opinion, but you are also so wrong about so many things, and it's crazy to have an opinion about something without having a conversation with that person or at least fact checking yourself. And I'm not going to sit here and defend myself at all. All I had to say was that it hurt my feelings. You be who you want to be, You do what you want to do. Sign up as many polygraphs as you need to do for anyone to make yourself feel better.
Speaker 17: But I'm done with this.
Speaker 13: Good.
Speaker 11: Well, no, I see what Alicia is saying, though it's like, yes, this has come up many times where us girls will talk about something like I would go to Alicia, I would go to Bailey or Alex and I would say something I'm personally experiencing and I'm upset. And that's the first thing that these girls would say to me. Why don't you confront this person? Why don't you talk about it, have this conversation? And I, kay, I don't know. I can't speak on your behalf. But for me, it's more of like a conversation isn't welcomed. It's, at the end of the day, like the environment that we are in and how we are made to feel. It's like there's no light at the end of the tunnel. Like if I were to go and talk about this how I'm feeling, I would be putting a larger bulls eye on my back. At the end of the day, it's still a competition and I would be turned into an aggressor. Now I'm and I don't want that, Like I'm feeling a certain way, like I'm able for me, I'm just gonna sweep how I'm feeling under the rug and move on.
Speaker 10: It's like whatever.
Speaker 11: But then I think about it, and like when we would talk about how we felt, it's like, why are we shrinking ourselves to keep the peace? And if we are feeling a certain way, like why don't we, you know, speak up and talk about it. I mean this was after the fact, reflecting, But it's like you're in an environment where like it's you create a problem when you go to someone and talk about how you feel when you are looking for a resolution at the end of the conversation, it's like this is I don't want to I'm not trying to attack anybody. I want to like work through something. But it was just unfortunate, Like that's just how the environment was where we didn't feel comfortable to talk about it.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I mean, I will say there was one point on Paradise that I was assigned roommates to be with Kat and you kind of threw an entire fit that you're not having roommate. You're the only person who was assigned because you didn't want a roommate with me.
Speaker 16: Wait what No, I walked up to my room and all of a sudden her name.
Speaker 17: That's like an actual lie, So.
Speaker 10: His roommate with me? Because how that is?
Speaker 16: You should be the one to take the polygraph, but it is a crazy girl. I walked up a reason, I said, a reason, and that she never moved in because she was with you.
Speaker 10: I'm just saying that was a chance for us to be able to connect.
Speaker 16: I tried, and I'm sorry if it didn't connect in the way you wanted to.
Speaker 17: And I'm sorry if I ever made you feel like a bully.
Speaker 16: Like I realized that you said that DM. I thought we were friends. Like when you came to me about Brian, I thought I really saw myself and you asked Dale. I stood up as many times, even after the show. I am a very passionate person. I care, really deeply, and I know that sometimes that can be taken out of context, and I've really tried to be a little bit more outside of myself and see that how everybody has different sensitivity levels, because honestly, a lot of things un bothered me, and I expect everybody else to feel the same, but I realized that's not the case. So if I ever made you feel like it was in a safe environment, you too, I'm sorry. That's never my intention. Ever, It's coming from a place of love. So when I hear these things that are being said, I did not know where that was coming from. I would have loved to have had a conversation if I'd made it unsafe for you. Again, that was I'm sorry. I just care really hard and sometimes I don't know how to express it.
Speaker 13: Thank you for apologizing, and I'll say I apologize as well if anything came across from my end that felt combative or like it was an attack to you, because it really was. And I felt like I was speaking my truth and I was kind of getting catching strays for doing so.
Speaker 10: And that was just my experience.
Speaker 13: But I definitely believe in turning the cheek and like giving everybody a second chance.
Speaker 10: So I'd love to squash this and move forward with you, Kat, I really would.
Speaker 17: And I'll just say, also, you have a week clear, like I hear you al Fields too, just like I did. Did I hurt your guys feelings?
Speaker 8: Say it?
Speaker 19: And I've told you this before, Kat, and I've said it throughout the season. I'm very sensitive and you I've told you this.
Speaker 17: You're so funny.
Speaker 19: It's like you have such good intention, but you're delivery. You're so sassy and and like the way you say things. Sometimes if someone doesn't know your heart, I think they can misinterpret it. But once you get to know you, you are a very passionate person. And I will say, like I don't like I wouldn't have gone through all the season with all the hate that I got through, you know, because of you. So I want to say thank you so much for that.
Speaker 10: And I can't speak on Alicia. You know different dynamics.
Speaker 19: I get it, but I think sometimes it's just a delivery and if you just need to get and you know that we've talked about it.
Speaker 17: But you do have a good hard life.
Speaker 16: So I just wanted to I just yeah, it was just a lot of things were said that did affect my personal life, and yeah, I just wish that more time was spent to understand who I was before things were said. Was so much intent, like fact.
Speaker 1: Listen, we can't talk about season ten about your in Paradise without talking about the biggest thing, the biggest shakeup that happened this season, which was the jury appears everyone returning, Brian, I wanted to ask you what was your thought and how were you feeling when you heard that you were coming back to the beach.
Speaker 9: I was happy to be back, and I mean just the way things went on again with I would interpret as the Bailey situation like really put a target on myself. I don't really think it was the dynamic between Paris and I, and I was happy to come back and make a decision on who I thought should leave with the money and who I thought was the strongest couple. Not really with like a revenge or spiteful standpoint, but I thought it was a good touch.
Speaker 1: Fan question for Alicia, you and Sean came back dropped a cat bomb. You mentioned having no regrets. Do you still feel that way?
Speaker 13: Absolutely? I will never regret being honest. I'll never regretting myself, and that's exactly what I.
Speaker 10: Did, and if I went back, I would do it again.
Speaker 13: Now we've had this conversation, Kat, I would say I would have probably potentially had it with you. I'll be completely honest. Our biggest concern was, like we thought that because you had lied about certain things, like the way, that.
Speaker 10: It was going to be miss construed.
Speaker 17: What did I lie about?
Speaker 10: I don't think it helps like go back, No, I would.
Speaker 17: Love to know what you think I learned about.
Speaker 10: Okay, you were in a relationship.
Speaker 17: I was in a relationship. Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 10: Yes, based on what based on your ex boyfriend who confirmed it?
Speaker 20: Where So Kat's ex was actually my friend before I ever met Kat? And listen, exes can be complicated. I'm sure everyone here has talked to an ex after you've ripken up. Were they in a relationship? Absolutely not. I had no loyalty to this girl. I actually thought she didn't like me, to be honest, literally, I thought she didn't even like me when I first met her, which I only met her once before we met on Paradise, and I had known her ex for almost a year at that point, and they were not in a relationship.
Speaker 16: They were not in a relationship, and I know that he also said that I no, no, I never said that you guys are a relationships with that misconstrued.
Speaker 2: It was more so the plan to get back together after Paradise. That that was the way I said it, And that's the way that.
Speaker 14: And that's what happened.
Speaker 3: What this X said to you, yes confirmed.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm sure everyone was, like I was still going on dates leading up to the show, So I don't think that anyone was like in a relationship thing going on. I think once you it's just dating in this world. I feel like when you go to Paradise, it doesn't mean you stop dating. You're still dating multiple people here like you go on dates, you take people on dates. That's what I'm saying. I'm listening.
Speaker 2: I'm by I'm not the right to reasons place, all right, Like everyone has their own things going on. I think where I actually like draw the line because I asked to be a line drawn, is like the plan, allegedly, the plan to go on Paradise and then get back together afterwards on top of like that type of stuff.
Speaker 16: So did say we were in a relationship or did you say.
Speaker 3: That No, he's that was the plan.
Speaker 17: So what she said, actually.
Speaker 16: Either way, it was an act in contact.
Speaker 6: Like go through she found someone on paradise. What happened.
Speaker 2: That's well, that's what I mean, Like, if you're planning to do that with your ax, then you find someone better.
Speaker 6: President doesn't mean I'm going to be the president.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, that's just like, listen, regardless, I'm like, at the end of the day, I I think that's where you draw a line, like sneaking something in and texting them while we're about to start filming.
Speaker 3: That's a little okay outside of it, let's address that.
Speaker 17: So when did I sneak something in?
Speaker 16: And if and if and if we think that this show who took I don't know, weeks on end to show one thing over and over again, that they wouldn't take that time to show me playing on the iPad or laptop. Sorry sorry, I'm saying, like, you know, they weren't trying to hide anything.
Speaker 17: So it's like, where was that.
Speaker 16: That's not a fair assumption to make that I was out here texting this man consistently and I know for a fact that that's not what he said. And I know for a fact that is, he did not say that we are in a relationship.
Speaker 10: I know.
Speaker 16: I don't know what else was said as far as like getting back together. I know he confirmed that we were possibly seeing each other before, because yes, I was dating before Paradise.
Speaker 17: I'm allowed to do that.
Speaker 16: I'm going on a dating show, right, But to say that I had a relationship or that I was consistently talking to somebody is not true period.
Speaker 3: I would disagree. I mean, it depends on how you contact it.
Speaker 20: I'm just like, there's.
Speaker 10: Like a big thing of the day.
Speaker 17: It's I he wouldn't give in to you this morning.
Speaker 18: Hold on, can I just dead something?
Speaker 3: Because we had this.
Speaker 18: Whole moment at the end, Like before Paradise, I didn't know anyone coming into this. Also, like I'm pretty I feel like I can read people pretty well. What we went through in Paradise was real and it happened, so like all this other stuff that people are talking about happened before a I don't know whoever you know exes or past relationsships from Jump. I didn't care, like because I'm focused on what we went through, the time that we had, and also at the end of the day, if that is the biggest thing in the biggest hurdle that you have to overcome in a relationship. Damn, I am envious of you because life is hard. There's real ship that people have to go through, and like this is such a minor thing in the grand scheme of things.
Speaker 10: So but when there's five hundred thousand dollars on the line and we're about.
Speaker 3: To think that, I know, but we were, like, we haven't.
Speaker 17: I know you were.
Speaker 13: That's the only reason that we really wanted to say, because we didn't want people who had bad intentions to.
Speaker 18: Wear Like I'm not worried about five hundred thousand dollars, but I think it's I.
Speaker 3: Do think it's in the past.
Speaker 17: I think I don't realize I was.
Speaker 18: I was protecting my partner. But also, at the end of the day, whatever you y'all said in that moment, it wasn't going to shake what we had or what we built at that moment, right And let me let me be very very clear. At the same time too, I don't have hate for either of y'all. Like whatever the situation, I know Sean was heard, I know that there is things that you know we like, But at the end of the day, my number one priority was cat and it you know, while we went through our stuff throughout the season, it was that was the priority, and we ended that way, so nothing was gonna shake that.
Speaker 10: And I commend you on the way you guys have stuck together. I think it's actually and this.
Speaker 18: Is like, it's so minor in the grand scheme of things. And I know y'all are getting a lot of smoke and stuff right now, Like, Okay, everyone makes their decisions, but at the end of the day, like our relationship, we learned through paradise and we built it far beyond and it hasn't even been a sticking point.
Speaker 13: But I think it with this in the same vein, we are allowed to speak our truth and we are kind of being crucified for doing so.
Speaker 18: And like you like in that, like you do, you did nothing wrong for making the decisions and communicating the things in the way that you have and like you know, there might be some frustrations at times, but you don't have hate from us on our end. Likewise, at the end of the day, like we have to live our lives. And this is a short glimpse in the grand scheme of things. So we'll talk about it right here and now. But like our lives are moving forward, like all of us.
Speaker 13: So I'm glad that we have the opportunity to do so, because it really was throughout our experience. Was Sean really backing you up, Kat and speaking accolades about you, and vice versa. I never had anything bad to say about Dale from the experiences that we had, so just brought me I do from our experiences.
Speaker 18: There's pain. There's experiences, right, and we all have them and they might not align with what we think and what we want, but that's the human experience and we understand that. And like yoh, like all right, thank you.
Speaker 10: For coming to our ted talk.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I think that the purpose of this whole thing is for clarity, right, and so this is a fan question, and this is just a cat okay fan question. Okay, Cat, please clarify. Did you have a boyfriend before for coming to Paradise and were you texting him while you were in Paradise.
Speaker 17: I did not have a boyfriend coming into Paradise.
Speaker 16: I did leave at the boyfriend and I was not texting him during paradise at all.
Speaker 10: Okay, there was.
Speaker 1: No way are you looking For the ultimate coastal getaway, Discover the Porta Fino Hotel and Marina in Redondo Beach, wake up to picture perfect ocean views, savor marina front dining at Baileyan Kitchen, and set out on an adventure on a kayak and paddle board with rentals, or explore the coast on complimentary bikes from the dock Side Adventure Center. Then unwind in the living room at the port Afino, poor self served, tap and soak in breath taking coastal sunsets. Whether you're chasing relaxation or adventure, the Porta Fino Hotel and Marina is your waterfront escape.
Speaker 14: Andrew, but what's that, Jonathan?
Speaker 20: You're here?
Speaker 14: I got him hang out.
Speaker 1: I gotta know, do you still stand by your statement that Sean is the greatest villain in Bachelor Nation history.
Speaker 6: I want to clarify this. I don't think it was a negative thing that I said.
Speaker 14: There's I love good Villa.
Speaker 6: I want to make sure you know that villains are some of my favorite things in movies, like Thanos, I love I love the Joker. I'm just saying I was. I was impressed. You go through Bachelor and you see like I had like villains on my season, but what I saw, I was like, oh, this is what people talk about villains are, and I was just like that was that was what I saw. I was it was just like the attention you you you had everyone lined up. I was, I love your up to where you were. It was just like, this is very villain and I wanted.
Speaker 14: And you didn't.
Speaker 6: You didn't start.
Speaker 16: I will say also, like in relation to our friendship, right, I know that perception is everything, and I'm sorry if you ever felt like there was like loyalty that was there that maybe like I wasn't expressing or it wasn't reciprocated, reciprocated thet there wasn't as much like I'm sorry guys anyways. So that is like where I was always coming from. I never said we weren't friends. I did say, like when I was asked are we good friends? Like, aren't you guys good friends? I was like, well, I want to say good friends because in that moment, we really hadn't like talked every day. We did talk leading up to Paradise, but the way that things were moving during the day, I was really confused by your actions because that wasn't the sean that I like, aligned with or knew, so that's where I was coming from. I knew that emotions are really heightened the moment, which is exactly why I called you later, like a couple of weeks ago, and we talked through a lot of our I guess perception of the situation. But when you did what you did and how it was done, the emotions did not just come from what was said. It was literally it brought me back to two years ago in Paradise, when things were just coming at me every day and I felt so overwhelmed and attacked, and all I cared about was his emotions and helping him. I have somebody that I don't know, like obviously things were said to my exit. I don't know what was said, and I had no way to reach him, so it's like I felt like my power was completely taken from me. So that is where a lot of my emotions came from. I don't think that you are like this horrible person. I think you felt really hurt, and so I don't have any hatred or negative emotions towards too. I do wish things were done differently, because I think we deserve that, but I hope you know, like I wasn't like I'm not friends with Sean. I just didn't agree with your behavior. And as a friend, I'll always tell someone that.
Speaker 2: Again, like we don't necessarily get full contacts in the situation, Like you hear things like from other people, so then you make I guess assumptions what's going on, So like to give context people like this was like me kavnichruck for two years and like based on Paradise last time, and like our relationship in Tampa, like she she her name gets brought up a lot, and I've always been there to like defend constantly on camera off camera. So like the way that I, I guess took it was like as soon as the cards came against me, she didn't have my back in that situation. I felt so betrayed because like you guys don't see obviously, when we're not on a camera, you don't see it. But that was like two years constantly like always coming to her defense. So that's why I kind of reacted the way I think she she.
Speaker 18: Spoke highly of you though when Joe came in and all those things, like she she truly did sp like I feel like you I you know, developed a quick bond, right, Yeah, because like she vouched for you and spoke very very highly of you. So like the moment that happened on film or on camera, Yeah, you know, I wasn't there, but I can say that she she did.
Speaker 6: She she really really did.
Speaker 3: No totally.
Speaker 2: I think like if we had, like maybe I had another conversation before that went down, we could be like, no, dude, I'm like trying to protect you, like I'm not coming after you. I don't think the girls are coming after you. What I was saying was that in two days, it's gonna be all couples, We're gonna have to vote for each other, and there's gonna be everyone's gonna be at odds.
Speaker 17: We should just wait the next day when Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: You did say something that like on camera that was pretty poignant, said.
Speaker 14: You had receipts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like, so are there receipts?
Speaker 14: Like do you have a love letter?
Speaker 12: Well?
Speaker 2: I think though the truth is there's reeats. I think it's somewhere in between us. I was she texting her ex when we got to Azora?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Do I think you were texting when we were at the staging hotel in Costa Rica. Yes, so I think there's somewhere in the middle. Do I have their seats?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 3: The guy mentioned his name.
Speaker 2: He doesn't want to be involved in like any of this, which obviously I get. So I wasn't really hounding him at all that much. I asked for him today, just not in like his text messages, like love letters. More so just like time stantce like, hey, I'm not lying about the iPad thing, whether or not there was a planner love letters, but regardless. When we came back in it was like you have that you have all the time in Paradise leading up to that point. You have Cat and Dale justin Spencer, one of them gets a chance to win money. I was like, well, I want like I felt more confident and then those two love stories than the other one. So but I had a conversation with this person when we left. When we got eliminated, I was giving my phone for like, call my family, call my friends, and then called the other guy.
Speaker 14: I couldn't get a camera on him for that.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, come on now.
Speaker 1: Uh, Jeremy, I have a fan question for you. You said there were people with you at the final Rose ceremony who said they would never vote for you.
Speaker 14: Who do you think betrayed you in the end?
Speaker 21: I mean they are my friends, but I mean Spencer and Dale.
Speaker 6: Both said that, So I didn't vote for you for the you.
Speaker 21: I'll say, yeah, Like Dale, I get because like we were roomates. We're talking about, we wanted to be us two in the end, That's the only person I was really aligning with. But I do get it from his point of view, where when it came, you know and push whatever the fucking phrases, push comes to shop, like we realized it was going to be one of us two going home. So I did get that, Spencer, I love you, man. I wish what Spencer said to me is that like he didn't want to vote separately from Jess, and I was like me and me and Bailey had made the decisions to vote together sometimes, and we'd also made decisions to vote separately. So listen, I love both of you, I really do. If you want to send me a check for like a few thousand dollars like that, at that point, like me and me and Bailey had something so strong that like we were like we weren't trying to sway like anyone like Keith and Cathy. We were like, we were ready to go home if it was our time.
Speaker 6: But that.
Speaker 21: But then when it came time, like with the with the with the Jury of Peers, you could respond that after when it came to the Jury of Peers, it wasn't a personal thing. It's like they both voted me. I already knew Spencer and Jess were going to move forward, but I wasn't going to vote for them to move forward. Well, we were all strong couples, and I also had no idea they were planning on getting engaged until after that.
Speaker 22: What I will say is we've talked a lot about strength of relationships, strong relationships, not strong relationships. I think we were all put unknowingly in an impossible situation of judging other people's relationships with little to no context. As we've seen now watching the show back ninety percent of the things said, I had no idea that anything was said. And when it came down to voting for either Jeremy or Dale to leave, Jess can attest to how torn up I was about that because when I pulled back, both Jess and I we had voted separately beforehand. We had agreed from here on out, we're going to vote together, and.
Speaker 8: We agreed that.
Speaker 22: We needed to come to a con consensus together because from here on out we were voting on couples strength of couples right, And for me, the big turning point for myself because I was originally expecting Dale to go after us. We had a conversation and Dale told me that, hey, it's based on strength of relationship. Obviously, both Dale and Jeremy were roommates. I was expecting him to vote with his roommate. And when he said, you know, we see how strong you guys are. We want you to be able to stay together, it made me actually pull back and look at everything and say, Okay, if I'm truly assessing everything as strength of relationship, where am I going with it? And at that point, it's like cutting hairs and it's so little context given into different relationships. Both Jess and Kat were closer, so I heard more from Jess about their relationship than I did about both Bailey and Jeremy. So it wasn't any slide on Jeremy. And I apologize because I did say I would never vote for him, and and I apologize for that completely and I and that's why I also have absolutely no issue, no issue with Jeremy voting the way that he voted. I love Bailey, love Jeremy. I'm so happy there together, and I'm excited to go Disney World.
Speaker 1: Kathy, it seemed like you wanted to you wanted to pipe up a little bit when it came to uh, Jeremy and Bailey.
Speaker 7: I think that I know what Kathy's talking about. So basically, when the night that we figured out we were going home, we really didn't spend time trying to sway our friends. Besides, like obviously, you guys had conversations. We had a conversation. We were aligned, and I think what was frustrating, I think was that Kathy had decided that she wanted to pick who she thought needed deserve the most money. And I think that was really hurtful for us because just because I have a ton of nice things, has that.
Speaker 17: Has something to do?
Speaker 10: Have you ever thought it was like what?
Speaker 8: Just not?
Speaker 15: Yes?
Speaker 7: Well, Kathy, you said that the way that you were voting that night was because based on who you believed deserved me money the most, which I understand why. Obviously, Alexandre went won the challenge. What I mean, so like if they were on the Chaling loot. But like I think the reason why we had a conversation with with both of you was to be clear that I think that we can't, none of us can attest to anyone's financial goals in the future financial decisions, and I think we wanted to make it clear we were really honestly. We didn't spend time swaying anyone because at that point, like everyone's minds are made up, it's kind of it was up to you guys about.
Speaker 5: What was going to happen.
Speaker 4: So first of all, I love all of you guys, and I think each and every one of you know that Keith and I had spoken and we had talked about for us, we were never coming after the money because we are in our last chapter of our great lives and we were never going to take money from young and as I refer to you, never that was never going to happen.
Speaker 5: So we talked about it, and we.
Speaker 4: Talk to you guys about you know, what you want to use the money for, and for me, you know, when you are at your age, what I think about is starting a family, paying off school loans, buying a first home, all those things I've done, I've lived that life.
Speaker 5: So for me, it was.
Speaker 4: I've said it, how many times those of you who are in love are going to leave with each other?
Speaker 5: What a gift?
Speaker 4: How many times did I sat with love to have left with the love of my life? Having said that, once money comes into it, the money is separate from the love. And so those couples who I believed, rightly or wrongly could use the money to start to pay off loans, to buy a home, to pay off school debt, whatever it was. That's how I voted. And when I interviewed everyone, Andrew and Alex talked about paying off loans and starting a life, and Jason Spencer talked about buying a home and building their life together. And honestly, I love you guys, and you know that you guys talked about traveling together and seeing the world, and that's what.
Speaker 17: You talked about, buying a place together.
Speaker 3: There's nothing wrong.
Speaker 5: Wait, there's nothing wrong.
Speaker 12: Wait.
Speaker 8: Wait.
Speaker 10: Wait, By the way, a lot of people have student loans.
Speaker 5: I know. Believe me, I paid ten years at school.
Speaker 7: And I think I understand fun feels comfortable talking about I get it, and that you know and I just never said that I.
Speaker 4: Did the best I could. Keith and I did the best we could. We are so grateful to have all of you in our lives, and we did the best we could in the moment.
Speaker 19: But I also just want to say I never tried us because we were already safe. I just want to make it clear that I was never trying to get votes for my student.
Speaker 10: Loans, like it was just something I was like.
Speaker 8: Oh no, wait, I question.
Speaker 14: I have a question for the group. I have a question for the group.
Speaker 1: What if anyone choose the money over love?
Speaker 13: Here?
Speaker 21: Bley and I talked about this because we thought we were going to, you know, make it a further night, and we were like, what if the final challenge is like choosing money or love? And I said, listen, I just thought about that.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 21: I was like, I will choose the money and take the hate. And I know we could just see each other the next day.
Speaker 7: I'm so smart, and then we can just date secretly, which and now I can buy whatever.
Speaker 14: The money, but then I'll split it with you.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And I don't think I feel like we trusted each other enough, like that was kind of our plan.
Speaker 1: I think, you know, Hey, you looking for the perfect gift for the Bachelor fan in your life. Check out the new Bachelor Nation shop. Visit shop dot Bachelornation dot com.
Speaker 6: I asked if she wanted the full thing when we as soon as we got off the show, and she declined. She was like, no, that's not what we're doing. Like I have my part, you have your part, and obviously she's gonna be moving to Chicago. It'll because it's not like, you know, just a shared account. We're talking about, do.
Speaker 5: You want to pay up the rest of my school dat?
Speaker 1: Leiah and Jonathan we haven't really gotten to hear a lot, just a few. I mean, like, is there is there any possibility of a romance between you two?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 5: Sorry, can I tell you?
Speaker 6: I thought it was coming. I was like, really, I thought it was about to flip because you guys were getting so close and you were laughing so much. I was like, oh, this shit is about to happen, Like he was about to flip and you guys about to be in love, and I'm.
Speaker 15: Like, I can't get along so well, look at the compatibility.
Speaker 6: That I feel like that that would have been.
Speaker 10: No. I love and I truly I don't.
Speaker 16: Think I would ever want to jeopardize like the friendship that we have.
Speaker 13: I don't know, we just have like such a nice friendship going on, and like, yeah, already.
Speaker 1: Jonathan, you talked about kind of not being in the right headspace coming into Paradise.
Speaker 14: Can you expand upon that, Like.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I think getting asked so far in advance put me in a really tough position. You know, there's a lot of positivity behind me, and it's an amazing, incredible thing. I don't think anybody would deny getting all the love, especially after watching shit back and you see all the hate that comes, You're like, I would kill for that. Yeah, I think anybody would. But with that comes a pressure to perform the way people expect, you know. I think the first time was like very like good guy. So in people's minds, I'm this perfect person, not just a good guy who can make mistakes. So I'm going into the scenario and I'm like, fuck, I got to do that, do right by everybody. I want to do this right. And I've been waiting so damn long.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited.
Speaker 15: And then I get there and you know, I try with Alex and you know, it's just not right for us. Her and I again are great friends. You know, Cat and I we talked like a day and it was way over stretched. I think we all know that, and we ended up being good. And then, yeah, I think people just came to the beach that I just didn't have a romantic spark with and it was hard.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 15: I cried to stay multiple or to go multiple times, and you know, it was just hard. You know, I'm watching some of my best friends that I've made from the show fall for their person I can attest to this. I guess it's hard to watch your friends fall in love, especially when you can feel how real it is and then you're there and you're like, fuck, I want this to work too.
Speaker 10: It was tough.
Speaker 1: Tell me what your type is, because I love to know exactly what we did.
Speaker 14: What you need beautiful.
Speaker 1: Women in your way, and I need to know exactly what we need to bring a pair of Yes.
Speaker 15: Somebody, somebody actually commented this and I had to take a long, hard like thought on it to sum it up into one thing, and it's I'm not chasing a look, I'm not chasing specific attributes. I'm chasing a feeling, you know, I want to like talk to somebody. I want to feel better. I want to feel that like excitement to like not leave your side.
Speaker 16: So obviously you and I got very close in Paradise, and I think what being in this experience coming back from people and all these things, Like we met each other at a bar like a couple months prior, you wouldn't even talk to me.
Speaker 17: I think you were so in your head.
Speaker 16: About like I want to make sure that it's perfect right, And when we set these expectations of how things are going to go, it it is a disservice because it doesn't.
Speaker 17: Allow you to fully let go.
Speaker 16: And that happened to me the first time in a way but a little different. But it just in these environments, it is really difficult to even find that feeling because there's so much like outside noise, even in your own head. And I think that's kind of like what was happening. And I kind of clocked that and I was like, Nope, already been there, done that, not doing it. But I don't think it's it's a negative thing. It's just a growing moment. And this is what this ex experience allows. We get to watch ourselves back and be like, Okay, I'm going to take this into my life now.
Speaker 6: I mean because I I we talked about it multiple du literally me like that literally was me that first time on Paradise and I was miserable and like women just kept coming in and I'm just like going on. I'm like I don't want to be here, like I have nothing left. Once I like the girl that I wanted to talk to, like that was deaded. I was just like I was just like I was just like what am I doing here? And you know, well a ton of times had to pick me up and telling me to keep going, and I think that made me become a little bit more mature, more everything best shape in my life right after that Paradise and then like obviously I got another shot and third times a charm, So I'm telling you to get back on yeah and do this.
Speaker 15: Also, those conversations were so helpful too, because I was like, am I like alone in this and I'm stirring and I'm like I wanted this to work for the last ten months.
Speaker 6: At the end of the day, you just have to just be yourself and whatever happens happens. Like I was okay with going home if like I could have pulled. I would be okay with being a susie. Like I came in there and not like found anyone. I would have been so good with just going on. I was so I was totally fine with me. But I feel like that's the same mentality you gotta go, you know what I mean. I feel like you try to create this perfect love story. Like man, I was thinking I was gonna get proposed. I was like, can I get a helicopter take you somewhere else? Everyone doesn't propose and I want to go, so like that's like my whole thought, like going through everything I was like so ready for and I was just like creating this false narrative and I was just like a shell of myself when I was there. Everyone's like, what's wrong with him? Why is he not like who I see on.
Speaker 15: That's the biggest thing that people keep saying. I'm like, if you know me, can see how miserable I am. I'm sitting there in the corner to say anything to mess up. Like the reason I made it so far too is like I want to make a joke about it every time. But I'm like I'm a man who learned how to shut the fuck up and just let her do all the talking. I was like just zipping.
Speaker 14: Question for everyone. Did you have a good time on Bachler in Paris?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, some people had better times than had a really good dam.
Speaker 10: I mean.
Speaker 19: I think the most fun. I mean, I don't know about you guys, but the night where I was Jeremy's birthday and we just all felt confected.
Speaker 8: What do we do for your birthday?
Speaker 19: Came but it just felt like everything was English like light and we had everything behind and.
Speaker 10: We were just like together as a group.
Speaker 11: It was the voting. The voting threw us all off. I lost the challenges. I thought it was great, but then the voting it well, it put.
Speaker 22: Us in a position where like, yeah, we don't want it.
Speaker 8: We didn't want to do that.
Speaker 16: Yeah, but I will say not having people come in allowed us to really Like, For me, it took me. It took the anxiety away of like, oh, well, my man's just gonna leave me tomorrow and make me anxious and insecure.
Speaker 17: So like to know that like our focus is.
Speaker 16: Each other and I don't have to worry about what's gonna happen the next day did help.
Speaker 19: Yeah, Bet are connections at the end, like we have such strong couples that came out of this.
Speaker 17: So I think it was a I love playing in the at least you're like, well where somebody would have came.
Speaker 6: And I and I also want to preface this, like I've seen online like this is just the worst cast of people. I genuinely never felt like anyone was rude to anyone in front of me. Besides obviously the last part was kind of crazy, but you're the villain of the year. But other than that, I feel like it was just such a good mix of people that I didn't know. I didn't have any friends that I knew coming in, Like I met I hung out with Sean and Dale once, and then I knew of Jeremy, but I didn't know him. So I felt like this cast was like I had to I had to create new friends, but I also had to create new relationship with the people you're with. So I think it was a really well done thing, like bringing everyone together. And like I said, the drama was kind of not existent for me. I didn't really feel like there was a lot of drama, like in your face, like I feel like every day everyone was very kumbayah, very very good, very having a good time. So I don't want to like have the show be tarnished because of like what they might have saw compared to what we felt on the beat.
Speaker 14: Well, listen, closing words here, Listen.
Speaker 1: I've done eight seasons of this show, and I know how hard it is to let yourselves be so vulnerable and open up to so many people. And I thought you guys did it the best of any cast I've ever experienced. You all gave everything to the show and to the people out there that are showing hate to a lot of these people that I love a lot.
Speaker 14: I have to just remember that you guys are real people.
Speaker 1: You have real feeling and words really do hurt. But I applaud you guys all. I'm glad that it worked for some of you. I'm glad you guys had fun. I enjoyed making drinks for you all summer long.
Speaker 6: They didn't.
Speaker 5: Can you make the drink stronger next time?
Speaker 1: All right? That concludes our Paradise reunion. Thank you to everyone for tuning in to Bachelor, Happy Hours, Bachelor and Paradise Unplugged. It's been an amazing evening. I want to thank the entire cast and the crew for an amazing Season ten of Bachelor and Paradise. And to all our listeners out there, make sure you subscribe because we're not done yet with the Paradise content. We have more interviews coming your way that you do not want to miss.
Speaker 14: Thank you, and good night.