Speaker 1: I'm a donkey up to day, damn, but he hoged it's time for Donkey the King. I ain't trying to be donkey today no more. They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making these people do these days called Donkey of the Day, and it really caught me off guard. Damn charlam Man who got the Donkey of the day today, Well just hilarious. Hold on, Okay, Donkey of to Day for Monday, November thirteenth. It has me a little bit torn. Okay, I can see why both parties involved should get the biggest heat hard. In fact, I may leave it up to the Breakfast Club listeners to decide. I may decide by the time I finished doing this donkey today, I don't know. It's Monday, so I'm just gone with the flow. Well, but the spirit leads me, I shall follow. But Donkey of to Day is either going to an Australian police officer named Constable Dominique Francis, or is going to a junior colleague who works with Dominique, named Constable Morgan Royston. Now, before I report this donkey, we need to talk about spoilers. When I say spoilers. I mean folks who have already seen a movie or TV show before you, and they ruin it for you by telling you what happens. I know it's almost impossible to avoid spoilers in this Internet era, but keyword is almost. I haven't seen the Marvels yet, but I plan to, and everybody keeps telling me about this amazing post credit scene, but they aren't telling me what the scene is, and I'm grateful for that. I just finished the Loki season two yesterday. Nobody gave me any spoilers for that either. So it must be two things. Either I'm really great at ducking spoilers or nobody is watching Marvel anymore. One of the two. But there is nothing worse than spoilers. Okay, I read once. You know why we hate spoilers so much, and it's because the suspense aspect is of paramount importance to the enjoyment of the movie or TV show. We have complete anticipation for the movie but also for the ending. So don't take away someone's experience by spoiling it. All right, they should be allowed to feel the same pleasure you felt, you know, when you went to go watch it, when you spoil a TV show or film. The frustration that comes with that is very, very real. The only thing that's worse in spoiling a movie is binge watching a series with your significant other and that significant other watches an episode without you. If you start together, you got to finish together. And please don't go see a film y'all both wanted to see without each other. See now, you're just showing me that you don't care about my well being in any way, shape or form. But let's stick to the matter at hand. Spoilers, they suck, and according to court documents, this all started over top Gun Maverick starring Tom Cruise. This movie has made billions of dollars. It's one of those films that a lot of people have seen, but clearly a lot of people haven't because Dominique didn't. Dominique is one of those people, and Morgan couldn't respect the fact that Dominique hadn't seen it yet. Morgan said, and I quote, I saw the movie, I'll spoil it for you. Well, how did Dominique reply. Let's go to a man named very White with TBC News for the report Police.
Speaker 2: Some people take their movie spoilers seriously. In Sydney, Australia, Constable Dominic Francis Gaanner was working the counter at the police station. That's when probationary Constable Morgan Royston mentioned that he finally saw the twenty twenty two blockbuster Top Gun Maverick and was going to spoil it for Gainor, who apparently had yet to see it. Gaynor then reportedly laughed as a colleague left the room and said, don't spoil the movie or I'll shoot you. Hmm. He then pulled out his firearm in the vicinity of the complainant and held it stationary for five seconds, though his finger was said to be off the trigger. Following the incident, Royston said he dealt with depression and was forced to quit the force. Gaynor was suspended without pay. Side note. If it's been more than a year and you still haven't seen a movie's biggest Top Gun Maverick, the spoilers are pretty much off the table. I'm very white for TBC News totally.
Speaker 1: I totally totally feel them. Okay, chop with chopping, pistols popping, all right, Dominique, I feel your pain. When I heard this story, I thought to myself, oh, this man is dealing with something mentally, because he didn't want the movie spoiled, because he already knew. I want to go see this movie because it's the escape I need for a minute. It will bring me plats, y'all, it shall bring me joy. And when Dominique came to his hearing about this case, he described suffering from depression and anxiety as a result of an incident and said he has since had to leave the force. I'm not a psychiatrist ory therapist, okay, I'm not here to self diagnose anyone, but he probably was depressed before. You know, Morgan decided to ruin the movie for him. That's why it triggered him so bad, because he didn't want his enjoy to be stolen from him. I'd see, when you deal with depression, all you're looking for is pockets to joy. When you deal with anxiety, all you're looking for is pockets to piece. So what's the little things like movies? All right? Don't too many things bring me peace and joy like sitting in the movie theater with some popcorn and peanut Eminem's watching a great click. Okay, I couldn't I couldn't wait to see, so for you to take that from me, not justifying this officer pulling a gun on another officer, even though when it comes to cop on cop violence, we probably should all mind all business. But I slightly feel him, just a little bit. But none of it is worth for charge. Maybe this will be a lesson to spoilers all over the globe that we are fed up. Now I'm gonna do the responsible thing and give Dominique Francis or the human who pulled the gun on Morgan for spoiling the movie the biggest he huh.
Speaker 2: But.
Speaker 1: Do you feel no? Not after just a little bit, after a year, it's a blockbuster. People got other things going over a year. People don't be having time so viet. But he did try to tease him. I'm good to you to spoil exactly you just exactly exactly, even though it's very stupid to pull a gun for something like that. Just the principal, Why are you playing with me?
Speaker 3: Because he didn't have to tease like he just did if he did it in just passing like, oh, I've seen it this weekend.
Speaker 1: Did you see the ending of this? Dad? He ever, then, I understand, but you want to tease me. I can spoil it for you, all right, I can spoil it. I can spoil your life.
Speaker 4: A gun gun guttle too.
Speaker 1: Sure you can hold that five seconds wanted the prince. It's just the principal, that's.
Speaker 3: All all right, Well, thank you for that, donkey today b e T will seey'all tomorrow.
Speaker 1: You ever been mad as somebody was boiling the movies for you our TV show? Yeah, let's open up the phone lines. Let's discuss though.
Speaker 3: Eight hundred and five A five one oh five to one. So I think when you're married or you have a spouse, there's certain rules and regulations you have to abide by.
Speaker 1: The biggest one is when you both start to watch a series, that's all a binging. If y'all started together, y'all gotta finish it together. You cannot be watching episodes without me. It's like cheating. We got an incident. Me and my wife got into an incident one time.
Speaker 4: Because of that. I fell asleep and she kept watching. Well, no, no, no, no, no no. If you fall asleep, that's on you. No, no, its not if you have to stop that movie, yes you do.
Speaker 3: If you fall asleep, we have to pose that is right.
Speaker 1: You would never get through movies, then, well, it would never happen. You'd never get through movies. You If you fall asleep while binge watching, it is up to you. It is up to you. You catch a party who fell asleep to rewatch the episode on at your leasion. That's what it's acceptable. It's acceptable to watch the show that you're binge watching with your significant other if you fall asleep while y'all are watching it together. I disagree.
Speaker 3: No, Now, if I fall asleep, you have to pause and watch something else that you're watching.
Speaker 1: It's other shows that I don't want to see.
Speaker 3: Turn on the Bachelor, Real Housewives of Brooklyn, Real Housewives of Maryland, Real Housewives, Real Housewives of Orange County.
Speaker 1: There's other things you behave. If I've never heard it.
Speaker 3: Well, let's let's open up the phone lines eight hundred and five eight five one O five one.
Speaker 1: What is the question?
Speaker 3: Has anybody ever spoiled something for you that got to now?
Speaker 1: I want to ask the other questions that if you you're sitting down with your significant other wringe watching movie and one of y'all fall asleep, the other party does not have to stop the movie. Yes, you do. They don't, Yes, you do. You're stopping this one no yes no, yes, no, yes no, And you don't even do that, but want to give the first of all passing that family so so so I'm not arguing, so you don't even do that. You're just talking to damn No.
Speaker 3: But no, it's understood. If I fall asleep, she goes watch it tomorrow.
Speaker 1: No, open the phone lives.
Speaker 3: Then let's discuss eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. If you and your boot are watching a movie, watching the series other than Live, if it's live, take that out. But if y'all watching something that can be paused and watch the next day, watch a couple hours later, let's discuss eight hundred five five No, it's the truth watch that we gotta we both stop. We watching it together, and we we we do it together. We both gotta stop. No, yes, no, yes, no. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.