Speaker 1: All right, thank you, Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Write down our toll free telephone number this Friday. It's eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn, if you'll want to be a part of the program. Uh oh. Bad news for the left and the Democrats, good news for America, good news for American citizens. Today's unemployment report is mostly being tanned in the media, but this is when you actually read into it. One hundred and fifty one thousand jobs in February. Unemployment is at four point one percent. Notably this, native born Americans gained two hundred and eighty four thousand jobs, while foreign born workers lost eighty seven thousand jobs, and for the first time in fifteen months, the job gains for native born Americans exceeded job gains for illegal immigrants foreign born workers. Trump noted, you've heard the same stat foreign workers taking up all the jobs. These are incredible numbers. They're very early. I mean we're only here, what six weeks, five weeks. He's attributing some of this to an increase in optimism. We're gonna get to this later in the program. How Democrats, they don't understand the economy at all. They don't understand Donald Trump. They don't want to understand Donald Trump at all, because if they understood what he's doing with Tarris. Did you notice that he pulled back the terrorists from Mexico? Why, because all of a sudden, the Mexican president is now cooperating and handing over the heads of drug cartels to our country. They're now securing our border, and they're now working with us to have free and fair trade. And little Justin now will make some improvements as well. It was a week ago Friday, Linda, tell me if I'm wrong, correct the record. If I'm wrong. Did I not predict when this whole Zelensky thing went down? What did I say, over and over again, in spite of the ringing of hands and oh my gosh, this isn't embarrassing, this is terrible. This is the end of the world, This is our only shot at peace. What did I say? I said, Dolinsky.
Speaker 2: Said he would come back, you did.
Speaker 1: And I said, and he did. And it looks like that is on track. As a matter of fact, the president's now getting aggressive with Vladimir Putin, which, by the way, behind the scenes he has been and this idea that he's ever been Putin's puppet has always been a lie. And you know, and as the President has been warning, you know, Zolensky was spending the last week dragging his feet on peace negotiations. He could have solidified the rare earth mineral deal. That would have been part one. Part two would have been a ceasefire. Part three would have been the negotiated settlement. That's going to be the heavy lift. But I think we can get there because I know that Russia wants an end to it as well. And the President referenced that earlier today, Ukraine's seven month old offensive into the province of Kirk It's called Kursk, is on the verse of collapsing. After last night's Onslaught and Moscow brought their troops. They broke through Key's defensive line near the Russian town and Ukrainians look to their credit, they have fought valiantly. But now they're drafting people forty five point fifty and most people that are older are not as in the great shape that I'm man. Wouldn't you agree, Linda, I'm in the best shape of anything.
Speaker 2: Definitely the best shape of your life. There's no question.
Speaker 1: I know, and I'm now a trained mixed martial artist, and I will you know earbox Head bought eye gouge, rake your jaw off its hinge and put you on the ground as it goes straight to your brain, and you might not be able to walk for a long time thereafter if I have to. But I would prefer peace. And if I know somebody's coming after me and I have a chance to look like a gutlass coward and run and escape and not hurt somebody, I would try not to hurt somebody because I am a very peaceful person. I believe in peace anyway. So all of this, you know, if you look at the number of people that died in the last week, that might have been preventable had Zelenski not acted the way he acted in the Oval office. Now that deal is back on track, and now the president is moving forward with pressure that he is now beginning to put on Vladimir Putin, which is a good thing. We want the pressure to be put on Putin. Putin has his own issues that he has to deal with, not the least of which is, you know, the money. Now, the most frustrating part of all of this that you never hear in the state run, mainstream legacy medium mob. And I say mob because they have a mob mindset and a mob mentality. Is they never tell the truth that it's Europe itself. Europe is partly responsible for the war machine that is Russia. Last year alone, twenty four billion dollars in energy sales from Russia to Europe, which does what it may Russia rich again. What does Russia, Russia do with the money, Well, they build up the munitions and their military might and then they use it to attack Ukraine. It is not, you know, very similar circumstances unfolding in the Middle East, and as that relates to the situation with Iran, because Iran's been funding Hamas and Hiszballah, and they've been funding the Islamic Jihad and the Huti rebels. They're the ones that are building the ballistic missiles. They want to use those to attack. And the sad reality is is that Europe has been funding it by by making Russia rich again, just like the Iranians are getting rich again because Joe Biden and Kamala Harris never enforced the sanctions that were driving the Iranians into bankruptcy. They were too stupid to do that. Anyway. We'll get back to this in a second, but you know now, the President was all over Russia today for their attack on Ukraine, which I'm glad they were. On the potus front. The Health and Human Services Department has sent out a DOJ criminal referral accusing main officials of violating women's rights. The president member of that very brave and frankly dumb governor in the state of Maine saying we'll see you in court. I'm like that ought to be an easy one for President Trump. But the idea once again is that this party has doubled down on their radicalism. They are now the party of endless war. We saw that on display at the Joint Session speech on Tuesday night. They are now the party that advocates and champions men in women's sports. They're the party now that puts the rights of illegal immigrants. And we know we have known terrorists and rapists and murderers and others, and cartel members and gang members in our country, and they're fighting for the rights of illegal immigrants versus the safety of the American people. They're the ones that are claiming it's a constantitutional crisis because we have discovered that they've been lying to the American people, they have not accurately been been documenting the monies that have been spent what now amounts to hundreds of billions of taxpayer dollars on their radicalism abroad. That means the Green New Deal, wokeism, transgenderism, lgbtqsm DEI ism. Why are we paying this for Burma and Iraq and every country around the globe? And then we find out in the State of the Union address studies over the issue of transgenderism for mice experiments on mice? Linda, did you ever hear anything like that? I never heard of that my entire life. This is madness. This is insantiver not one never. Why do I care about experiments with mice and transgenderism? Why are we paying any money for that? It's insane. This is an insane waste of our hard earned taxpayer dollars. Remember, the average American makes sixty six grand a year. Now, by the time you pay your rent, your mortgage, by the time you're paying off your car or your car insurance, by the time you put a little bit of food on your table and buy your kid's clothes. Is not much left if you make in sixty six grand a year, especially after four years of Joe Biden Kamala Harris inflation. And then you find out hundreds of billions of dollars of being spent abroad on this crap, and they're calling that a constitutional crisis because somebody like Elon Musk and those employees discover this waste, fraud, abuse and corruption, and they've been very deceitful by not labeling the money spent for what they were actually spent for. And that was done purposefully, and by the way, I would not be surprised by the end of all this if people that were purposely deceiving the American people end up behind bars. We'll see watch Pam BONDI watch Cash Betel. Let's see what they do. Anyway, the deal the Health and Human Services Department, and I did regress for a second. I am going to be with r f K Junior. Linda, do you know what I'm going to be doing with RFK Junior. I think I told you in DC.
Speaker 2: I think you're doing something with a very popular place. Why are you asking me? Then?
Speaker 1: I didn't say to say it.
Speaker 2: I asked you know what I'm I know, and I will remain silent until I am told.
Speaker 1: To thank you. No, I just didn't want you to give it away. We will air that on Monday. But I am. I am meeting with r F K Junior. And it's a pretty cool idea. You got to admit, that's a pretty cool idea.
Speaker 2: For you, for sure, because you love that place.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you done? You know you don't love that place? Is that a lie? No, it's not a liay No in New York, it's not. It's not a New York lie anyway. So the Health and Human Services Department center criminal referral, a DOJ, a criminal referral, accusing the main officials listen. If they want to champion men and women's sports, let them be that party. Let them be the party, the champions all this radicalism, because it is now what we have been telling you for so long is now becoming plain to the average American, and that this is what this party stands for. We learn so much on Tuesday Night. If you can't stand for mothers that lost children, if you can't stand for a twelve year old cancer survivor, if you won't stand for the President, Fine, you hate the president. Although Republicans stood for Biden, they stood for Obama, they stood for Clinton. If you can't stand for the wife of a law enforcement officer who was murdered in cold blood, a young woman, If you can't stand for a young man that learns that he's going to West Point to follow in the footsteps of his father's grandfather and great grandfather, then as I said yesterday, you have no heart, mind, no conscience, no soul. There are a lot of solos people in this world. And and this was on full display. Trump's Golden Dome will need a Manhattan UH Project scale of whole government effort. This is where I've been warning everybody in a good way. Now there's they're probably we're going to see AI use for nefarious purposes and probably and this this, this was a debate that came up at the beginning of the atomic age, and that is the President wants an iron dome, a missile defense system for the whole country. I keep talking about the next generation of weaponry, and we have got to understand that if China and Russia have hypersonic missile technology and we don't, we better, we better catch up and we better catch up fast. We really have got to as a country. So there's going to be that we're going to need to spend money. And this is not going to be an area where we can go cheap, and that's going to cost a lot of money because we need the next generation of weaponry. We've got to have the assumption that future wars are going to be fought in air conditioned offices, not on battlefield, and we've got to assume that we're going to be attacked. Our homeland will be attacked. The technology is so sophisticated that in record time, missiles sent from China, Russia, Iran can make it to our homeland. And we better start preparing to intercept those missiles and have the capability of intercepting those missiles if we want to protect American lives and our way of life. So we'll wait and see now. The President also said he's willing to release reports on the assassination attempts against Tammy said it could be suspicious. I agree with that. You know, the idea that the Secret Service had at the time, Kimberly Chetle, you know, said that it was a slope proof. Well as a former guy that did construction and fell off a roof nearly three stories and busted up my face and my teeth and my arm. I can tell you from experience that that roof was not a slope roof. So we were lied to at a very high level. And that's the Butler case and the idea that the Secret Service didn't sweep the area around Trump International, And we need to get answers to that too. Man, where do I go? We've got so much news today. By the way, is anything going to happen? I never asked for people to get fired. I don't call for boycott's, I don't call for canceling. But where how does Rachel Maddow the conspiracy theorist extraordinaire? And Nicole Wallace? What happened to Nicole? I used to know Nicole Wallace. I never had a problem with Nicole Wallace. Nicole Wallace was a reasonable person, nice person in person. I don't know what she's like now. I don't know. If you know TV, you know fame and fortune, you know converted her her Bush conservatism in to Kamala Harris radicalism. I have no idea, but the idea that they would go after a twelve year old little boy and not celebrate this young man surviving cancer when he was only given five months to live. And the comments that they made and politicizing that moment. I mean, it's so beyond the pale. But I guess that's NBC News And this is why legacy media is dead. The people over at MSDNC were telling you Kamala Harris is going to win, and they were wrong. Mark Alprin was on this program saying, if you want to believe MSDNC and it makes you feel better, he said, go ahead and believe it, but it ain't gonna happen. We knew because we were following the numbers every day, but I didn't want anybody to get complacent because half the votes come in on election day. Right as we roll along this Friday, eight hundred and nine four one, Sean, we'll get to some of your calls in a minute. The Democrats have a new hero, Al Green. Remember Al Green? Well, he now had a full censure by the US House. And turns out we found a little article on the Daily Mail about al Green after he released a bizarre, unprompted statement to get ahead of this decade old sexual misconduct allegation. The congressman accused of assaulting as one time district director. Her then lawyer told the Houston Chronicle at the time the Green had forced his client to have sex. I wonder if that's going to matter to this radical, extreme, hysterical, out of touch lunatic, fringe democratic radical extremist party. Yeah, I imagine he gets a pass. They only care what Donald Trump does anyway. So we have a very confused trumpeting congresswoman vowing to speak lies to Trump's truth. Can't make that up. We're going to continue to fight back. We're going to continue to speak lies to his truth. I've never heard of this representatives. Have you any of you guys in there heard of Representative Kalmager Dove? Is that how you're saying. I don't want to mispronounce their name. They're going to say I did it on purpose. I'm not doing it on purpose speak lies to his truth? Or defenders say the blooper was a Freudian slip and that she really meant to say, speak truth to his lies. Everybody in the is going sane. Now, there are a few sane people out there on the left. I got to give credit where credit is due Joe Manchin, although it really doesn't matter anymore. He's not a member of the US Senate. You know, he accused his ex colleagues of inhumanity and disrespect. They don't really care what Joe Manchin has to say, uh, you know, hanging holding up their Bingo cards the way they were not standing for American heroes and even a kid with cancer and mothers that lost their children, you know, to Harris Biden, unvetity, illegals. Isn't it a shame? Just think about this for a second, because I've spoken to members of Linke and Riley's family. I don't even know if I should really call attention to this, but I will because it matters. Lac and Riley's mom wrote me a note the other day because she knew that I had highlighted again the issue of her daughter and was grateful that we're keeping her memory alife. And I've spoken and we had on TV the other night Alexis Nungary and she lost her little twelve year old daughter, Joscelyn. And we've talked to Rachel Morin's family, and it is sad when you think about it, what happened to the Party of Compassion and Love and all this. Kamala Harris, Joe Biden couldn't get pick up a phone and call these people. That's not hard to do to make a phone call. You know, Linda, how many times have you told me about circumstances and tragedy that people are experiencing and that they're fans of the show and we try to make an arrangement to either call them or send them a package or something. I mean, we do it on a very regular basis. It's the least you can do in life. What's up?
Speaker 2: I said, Yeah, I mean you just did it literally two weeks ago for little Maddi Kaufman, you know, and you put her GoFundMe page. It's actually it gives and go up on the website, and you know you reached out and did as much as you could just.
Speaker 1: To help her. Did I donate to that? I hope? So if I didn't, all, well.
Speaker 2: We all donated. And I think it's just I mean, she's you know, she just turned eight years old. She has terminal brain cancer. They cannot find a cure and they need awareness to have, you know, the NIH and the FDA pushed through and turn the research back on so she can get these trial medicines. The only person talking about it in the media is you.
Speaker 1: Now, John Fetterman displayed, and we'll continue to John, and I, by the way, have a mission and yes, I still have it what you handed to me. John Fetterman in was dismayed by the Democrats and said, I don't know why we can't fully celebrate, and he was talking, I mean, I have a thirteen year old myself, and thank god she's never had cancer. But I think that's something we can all celebrate. And I think it was a touching moment. And like I said, that's part of the best of the American experience, he said, And he said the Democratic inaction and lack of standing only makes Trump look more presidential and restrained. And then he went on to say after that, you know, that's a very individual thing. You know, the reasons that they didn't stand for for DJ he said, And you know there and aren't there a lot of other things we can be focusing on. I mean, yeah, the answer is now, there's a report that the leadership and the Democratic Party, you know, was excoriating their fellow Democrats for how they behaved at the State of the Union. Here's the problem. I didn't see Hakeem Jeffrey standing. I didn't see Chucky Schumer standing. I didn't see any Democratic leader standing. I didn't see any of them doing that. DNC executive director says America was built on the foundation of racism. I mean, they're back to Mussolini, Hitler, Stalin, Nazi, fascist racist. It's not working for them, but they keep doubling down and tripling down on dumb and dumber and stupid, and frankly, there's a certain meanness to all of this. Meanwhile, eighty percent of Americans pretty much agreed with the entire Trump agenda, anywhere between sixty five and eighty percent. We're going to go over these numbers tonight, and I think they're very important. Anyway, the Democratic leadership reportedly confronting members who disrupted Trump's speech. Their strategy is a bad idea, and House leadership privately confronting these members. According to Axios, However, Hakim Jeffries, who's doing the confrontation, didn't stand up himself, and now they're pointing out a few in particular, like Melani Stansbury and Jasmine Crockett, and you know, Al Green and some other people, But a source insisted that the members in question were not getting yelled at. They're not being talked to like they are children. We are helping them understand why their strategy is a bad idea. How much do you want to bet? Hakeem Jeffries and Chuck Schumer signed off on all of this. This did not happen in a vacuum. It just didn't. Martina Navertilova, ripping Democratic senator, voted against the transgender athletes in sports bill. I mean Democrats this week had an opportunity to protect women's sports and protect Title nine, and they chose not to do it. Why because of their hatred of all things Donald Trump and their belief that men ought to have the right to play in women's sports. Why wouldn't you want to protect women's sports? Did anyone not see this? This volleyball player at the State of the Union who was severely injured at partial paralysis after playing a man in a volleyball game on the collegiate level. The president of the US AID Agency refuses access to DOGE team and files a lawsuit against them to shut them down. Now understand this is now going to be their strategy of choice, rather than realize where the American people are, rather than you know, pay attention that these are seventy thirty eighty twenty ninety ten issues Democrats. What they cannot get done electoral at the election at the ballot box, what they cannot get done legislatively, they will take to the radical left wing courts in this country and try and get things done that way. Now, Donald Trump signed an executive order revoking security clearances for employees of a top democratic law firm. I told you this yesterday. That's Perkins Cooy. They were involved in the dirty Russian disinformation dossier issue, which I think is the right call on the President's part. We'll see what happens on that front. We're watching a lot of things now to the issue of Ukraine. Europe is fiddling while Ukraine is literally burning. I mean, this is very bad what's unfolding here. I mean I told you that they don't have any recruits left. The average recruit into the fighting forces in Ukraine now is over forty five. And if President z Linsy was counting on Europe to rush to his rescue, as they can, all you know, express their voice and solidarity they're not opening their pocketbook. And based on reports that have come out since last Sunday, you know Ukraine and Europe, there's summit in Brussels. These European Union warhawks can't even agree on the time of day. New York Post is reporting Europe remains divided on how to support Ukraine and shore up their defenses in the face of Russian aggression. As leaders pledged to ramp up defense spending, the main European powers couldn't agree on exactly what support for Ukraine might look like and how Europe should adapt to what they now see as a new world or order under President Trump. Europe is weak without the US, according to the Bulgarian Prime minister. He added, he hoped the US stays committed to our collective security. The President will stay committed, but he wants other people to pay their fair share. He wants this war to end. Now tell me what the benefit is for Ukraine or for Europe and our European allies and our NATO allies for this to continue. Let's say it continues for another three years. First of all, it can continue without US tax dollars, and America ended up being locked into what was nothing but a proxy war between the US and Russia. We don't want to be in a proxy war with the US and Russia. We don't need to be in a proxy war with the US and Russia. And the only way Ukraine can continue this conflict is if the US is going to fund it. The American people do not want to fund this anymore. And on top of it is not going to be a country to recover by the end of it. Is now still an opportunity for Ukraine, after all this death and all of this destruction, to find a peaceful, negotiated settlement. That's what President Trump is very fixated on. A negotiated settlement. This is what he ran on. This is what every poll shows seventy plus percent of the American people support. They want a negotiated settlement. They want an end to this. The people of Europe want an end to this. And my sources are very clear what these European leaders are telling our leaders behind closed doors is very different than what they were showing the world last Sunday, and that is they want this to come to an end. Now. Fake news CNN fact checks the original fact check claiming that Trump lied about federal funding for transgender experiments on mice. They had to backtrack on one of their own factors, who fact checks the fact checkers? If the fact check can fact check? Would that was a little funny, right? Not really, It's well done anyway. An earlier version incorrectly characterized as false Donald Trump's claim about federal money being spent for making mice transgender. The article has been updated with context about the spending, which was for research studies on the potential human health impacts of treatments used in gender affirming care. The NN's fact check revised after the White House provided them with the information. Now, you would think that they would be the ones to get the fact check right themselves without having to be fact checked by the White House, But apparently that's not how it works. A vague new CNN now, Donald Trump did warn that Iran that it could face a US attack if they build a nuclear weapon. The President revealing this earlier today, He sent Iran a letter that it can make a deal with the US on their nuclear program or face the US militarily. I said, I hope you're going to negotiate, because it's going to be a lot better for Iran in the long run. This will air with Maria Baraturomo on Sunday Futures this weekend. There are two ways that Iran can be handled militarily or you make a deal. I'd prefer to make a deal because I'm not looking to hurt her on we have to do something, because you can't let them have a nuclear weapon, you just can't. I hope they'll negotiate because if we go in military militarily, it's gonna be awful for them. They will be wiped out. Trump's you know, by the way, and Donald Trump, for all the people, he's a putin puppet. They keep saying that Trump said, based on the fact that Russia is absolutely pounding Ukraine on the battlefield right now, I am strongly considering a large scale banking sanctions and tariffs on Russia until a ceasefire and final settlement agreement on peace is reached. And this was the stupidity of the delay of Zelenski, because had Zelenski taken the mineral deal earlier, we would have been at past two, which would have been the ceasefire. Pretty unbelievable times we're living in, I'll tell you that. I mean, can you imagine if Donald Trump could actually broke her a deal with peace in Europe and peace in the Middle East and make sure and ensure for the world that the Iranians never get a nuclear weapon. I think that'd be a good thing for the world, don't you. Siemens plans a two hundred and eighty five million dollar investment in manufacturing. We're going to get into this later with our friend Brian from Berner, who you know is building all of his burners. Here in the United States. We have the Taiwanese chip company investing one hundred billion dollars. We have Apple one hundred five hundred billion dollars. We have Nissan and Honda. They are now building factories that were originally slated for Mexico to be built there. They're going to be built in the US also. Anyway, eight hundred and ninety four to one, Shawn is a number. I can't believe it's Friday, Man, This week flies these weeks fly by. I can't believe I spent half the week in the swamp. Did you know a violent crime is committed in our country every twenty six seconds. Criminals, they're getting more bold by the day, and our broken legal system ends up punishing innocent people, even if you're protecting yourself, your family, and your home, your own business, and you know that would make an average citizen hesitate because you're afraid to use your rights, knowing you have these radical das and prosecutors out there. That's why the us CCA exists. They give you access to self defense, liability insurance. They give you training and safety and fire our education, so if God forbid, trouble comes, you're prepared and you won't be standing alone. Now there's over eight hundred and fifty thousand of us, including me, I've been a proud member for nine years that trust the us CCA to help protect us when it matters. And right now, the USCC doing a limited time offer for you, my listeners. If you go to defendfamily dot Com right now, you'll get six chances to win twelve hundred dollars and you get to pick the firearm of your choice. It's simple, it's quick, it's one hundred percent free. You got to hurry this giveaway in soon. Go to defendfamily dot Com. Lock in your six free entries to win twelve hundred bucks, and that's for the gun of your choice. Just go to defendfamily dot Com today.
Speaker 2: Sean Hannity.
Speaker 1: All right, when we come back, we'll get the Hannity White House Briefing with White House Press Secretary Caroline Levitt will join us. Also later on, Senator Ted Cruz will check in and bringing back manufacturing to America. Between that, Iran, possibility of peace in Europe, in the Middle East, a lot of stuff going on. Also full coverage tonight on Hannity nine Eastern on Fox. I love our new sponsor. It's Rapid Radio walkie talkies. Now it lets you keep in touch with your family, your loved ones, your coworkers at the touch of a button. Now, this is not your average walkie talkie. This is not a toy. You can connect with your kids or an aging parent. You can do it instantly, you can do it with a push of one button. It's one touch connection. Rapid radios work on a nationwide LTE network, but you'll never ever have a contract ever, just walkie talkies. With the ease of today's technology, rapid radios are a great communication device also for kids. Now keeps them off the Internet, but you're able to contact them wherever they are anytime you want to. Also, It's perfect for an aging parent that might be struggling with technology. And for a limited time, just go to rapid radios dot com. You'll get sixty percent off, you'll get free ups shipping from Michigan, you'll get a free protection bag, and if you add the remo code Radio, you'll also get an extra five percent off. That's rapid radios dot com.