Speaker 1: The problem with Kim is there are no checks and balances with her. No one has ever made her responsible. I think it even predates that to her parents.
Speaker 2: Stay tuned, we'll be right back after these quick ads. Welcome to Reality with the King. It's me Carlos King, the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years a production experience. Once a week from Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about. Hey, rain drops. So on today's episode of Reality with the King, we have a lot to discuss, from Kim Zosias Debores to Charae Whitfields, New Boo Martel, who just happens to be on my show Love in Marriage Huntsville. So to do a deep dive into all of this drama that's been spewing, I had to ask fan favorite and my good friend Ka Casey to join me.
Speaker 1: Hey, Kate, I have so much to talk to you about. I text you as soon as I watched Real Housewives of Atlanta. I'm like, I need to know everything about Martel, please give it to me. And Kim stuff too. As always we're like, what's going on? What's really going on?
Speaker 2: Okay? So for the real house Boss of Atlanta fans, the season premier of Atlanta recently aired and what you all saw was SCHARAE Whitfields new Boo Martel Holt. And you already know Martel Holt from my creation Love and Marriag Huntsville.
Speaker 3: What is his background? What is his profession?
Speaker 2: Martel is from Huntsville, Alabama, born and raised. Okay, he is a former football player like in high school and stuff. I also think he may have dabbled with football in college, if I'm not mistaken. When I first met he and his then wife Melody, they own a business called Holt and Holt Enterprises because that's his last name, and they were doing property preservation. They had a lawnowing service, landscaping service. They were serial entrepreneurs together that made lots of money doing.
Speaker 3: That in Alabama.
Speaker 2: In Alabama?
Speaker 3: And did she know him in high school?
Speaker 2: They met in college?
Speaker 3: Where did they go to school?
Speaker 2: I believe Alabama A and M.
Speaker 1: But if I'm not mistaken, Okay, so big like a football kind of college, like a big time fund.
Speaker 2: And the way they met, she was like the class clown.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: He's attracted to powerful women, like women who have personality right smar if you will, right like? He loves that. And he approached her, and she asked her severity sisters to do a background on him to make sure she wasn't dating a crazy person. And long story short, the day she graduated, he proposed to her.
Speaker 3: Okay, and then quickly after got married.
Speaker 2: Yes, and they have four kids again. Oh, enjoy that.
Speaker 3: I enjoy that? Okay? Why did they break up?
Speaker 2: This is where things get interesting. Raindrops. While they were married, he had an affair with whom with a woman who years later would become the mother of his fifth child. She got pregnant while he was married.
Speaker 3: I have a lot of problems with that.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Did Melody know this woman? No, she was a complete stranger.
Speaker 2: Like were they friends? No? No, no stranger Yes.
Speaker 1: In retrospect, did she think that there were signs that he was cheating?
Speaker 2: Yes, going to the gym, late boy, you know those things would happen yep, complete.
Speaker 3: Betrayal, devastation.
Speaker 1: The kids must have been a wreck, did her sorority sisters want to go back and murder him.
Speaker 2: Melody has a tribe. So what was so interesting Kate? His mother learned that he cheated on Melody and that Melody filed for divorce. His mother was devastated. I believe it because his mom looked at Melody as her daughter.
Speaker 3: Okay, so how many years ago is this?
Speaker 2: So the show started in twenty eighteen, I believe first day of filming we heard rumblings of this infidelity. I did not know that when I met them back in twenty thirteen. The affair started maybe a year or two before filming. The woman got pregnant.
Speaker 3: I want to say, So this affair went on for you're saying like three years?
Speaker 1: Yes, three years? This is devastating. What is she doing now? Did she remarry? Did she find love?
Speaker 3: Is she happy? Do I need to worry about her?
Speaker 2: She has moved on. She's dating. She's not, from my understanding, in an exclusive relationship, but she is dating. She's seeing somebody who has not appeared on the show yet, for all into some and purposes. She is very happy now. The cold parenting thing is always going to be very difficult in any situation. So they are navigating through that.
Speaker 3: Why do you think he cheated?
Speaker 2: According to him, he felt that and again, this is what he said on the show. He was such a faithful man and a good man and good father.
Speaker 3: Oh good, here we go. What's the bullshit excuse? Go ahead?
Speaker 2: Oh good?
Speaker 1: You can smell it coming right, just to warm me up with that is so strid, that's.
Speaker 2: What he said, Kate.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: And he saw that some of these men that he was hanging with had side pieces, girlfriend, okay, pieces right, and he wanted to try it. And unfortunately, in his attempts to test the waters, it just became continuous.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's the KACAMEDI excuse that he gave you.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the excuse that he gave the world on the show.
Speaker 1: It sounds like he's not really taking responsibility for it, like, well, if it were not for these guys, they you know, I mean, I had an obligation to test the waters because you know how it is the first thing you said was, you know, I've always been a very faithful husband. It's almost like, yeah, no responsibility, this is this is a larning. I'm I'm really concerned about this. I thought his body he was incredibly good looking.
Speaker 3: Doesn't make him hot. This does not make him hot anymore.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Now I'm always concerned about Charret because I feel like she does not pick great guys. I don't know why, because this is the same woman who had these massive portraits of herself in the first season of show that she was on, where you were like, wow, Now that's a level of confidence I'm not used to, right, So she has that part of her personality, but then she doesn't have enough self worth to choose somebody who really respects her in the way that she deserves.
Speaker 2: A lot of people have said that, And you know, I've known Cheray for fifteen years, and I was talking to friends of mine who all intimated that they never saw Cherae on camera conversing with a man and she was so giddy and like really into him. Did you get that too when you were watching it? Like, you did not see that with Bob. We could not see what Tom rown for obvious reasons. And even the guy she would like day a little bit on the show, we did not see that with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but this is the first person that is like, is comfortable on camera because he's been on a TV show. My husband's never been on a TV show. He would never be comfortable on television. That doesn't mean he's not a great partner. This is the first guy she's dated. That's like, Okay, I'm comfortable with being on camera now as her friend.
Speaker 3: I'm going that's a problem.
Speaker 1: The way that you explained to me that it ended with melody, I don't And this was not that long ago.
Speaker 2: By the way, No, they've been divorced for two years.
Speaker 1: Because four children. He's got four children. He really has to focus on them and ensuring that they have self esteem in the wake of their parents' divorce. He should not be on a television show with another woman on Real Housewives of Atlanta.
Speaker 3: This is bad news.
Speaker 2: Do you think the situation is bad news? Or do you think he's bad news.
Speaker 3: Here's what I know to be true.
Speaker 1: Okay, I know that once somebody is on a television show, they've been compromised. They are no longer the same person that they were, and like a drug addict, they need to fix and they need to go from show to show to show to get the attention that they they need it. It's like it's like drugs in their system. It's like fills them up. You see it with housewives, you see it on people in the Bachelor. Sure, I'll be on the Food Network show like Eat out of the Garbage. I'll do it because they want some more opportunity to be on TV. So my concern, first of all, is that he did his wife wrong. He did not take responsibility for it. That wasn't that long ago, and now he's jumping to another show, and he is seemingly chose someone who has a history of choosing men who don't have her best interest. So given that, on paper, anybody would go run the other way.
Speaker 2: Do you think there is a world where a leopard can't change his spots?
Speaker 3: Not really.
Speaker 1: I think that she should be with somebody who is an executive at a fitness company, oh, who is a very kind, faith centered person who is so confident in themselves they would never imagine being on a television show because they don't need that to make them feel like they are worthy of attention in praise. They've had so much success in their life personally and professionally that they're at a point where they would love to be with a woman as beautiful creative, kind and generous as sure, that's what I.
Speaker 3: Wish for her.
Speaker 2: Now, let me ask you this because the problem that some women have who are on reality television where you're supposed to right, you're supposed to give your real life. If you meet a guy and he has no desire to be on television, you can talk about that.
Speaker 3: You can say that, Why can't you say that? What do you think? Kick you off the show?
Speaker 1: If you show up as a married person and the person doesn't want to be on the show, that's a whole other thing. You can't It doesn't work. But if you've been on a show and your job is to tell your personal story, that's a part of your story. A It's really hard for me to date because I'm going to tellelevision show and men assume they know who I am because they saw me at a dinner party where I almost punched someone in the face.
Speaker 3: That's a problem for me.
Speaker 1: Number two, they're a private person, they work in accounting, they're a lawyer, whatever it may be. They don't want to be on television.
Speaker 2: Talk about it.
Speaker 3: That's your life story.
Speaker 1: I'm deeply in love and I'm struggling because I would love for him to participate in a lot of the life experiences that I have, which include being on TV show. But it's not in the cards. So what do I do? That is true storytelling.
Speaker 2: Fascinating because the only one who got away with it was Kim Zoziak with Big Papa.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but she showed up to the show having an affair that I don't know, like they should have pushed her that first season to have him on camera.
Speaker 3: I don't know how she got away with that.
Speaker 2: Who I hate to interrupt, but stay tuned for more. We'll be right back after these quick ads. This is reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show.
Speaker 1: The problem with Kim is like, no, there are no checks and balances with her, and it began in two thousand.
Speaker 2: And eight, literally of fregatively checks and balances both.
Speaker 1: No one ever makes and no one has ever made her responsible. I think it even predates that to her parents. I mean, you made her wedding special that I obsessed about, the whole thing kind of played out. You're like, no one has ever held her accountable. Pain bills is like someone else, Someone's going to pay the bill for me, right, she seems like somebody walks into a restaurant and assumes that the restaurant will take care of it because she's such an international superstar and everybody has let her get away with it. And then she marries Croy and they're Soca code pennant, and he enabled her from the very minute they met, and now she's angry at him and he's angry at her. It's like, well, you've been in bed together figuratively as well.
Speaker 3: No one has ever held her accountable.
Speaker 1: And that began with like Big Papa being on set hiding like are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: Okay, how are you paying your bills?
Speaker 1: You live in this condo, you have two daughters, you have luxury items on what is your job? Remember when she said she might have cancer, like all the things that she got away with on TV where it was just like, oh, that's Kim crazy, Kim. I don't think that would happen in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: Oh, I can guarantee you. And when I happened in twenty twenty three, the rules are different, and the atmosphere of reality television has embraced that. Guess what, ding dong, We're on a reality show. There's people following these reality stars, and the fourth wall is broken now more than ever. So let's get into that. Because as we talk about Kim Zosiac, yes, when she first came on the Housewives of Atlanta, she was seeing a man who was still legally married, right crazy. According to Kim, he was separated, but was he legally married? She said, yes, he was, and that's the reason why he did not want to be on camera for those reasons.
Speaker 1: What a horrible man. You're married and you have two children. You have to look at yourself in the mirror every day that you carried on an affair with a woman on a reality show and you had the balls to show up on set with a wife at home and two children that looked to you for leadership. You're that's disgusting. Okay, go ahead, Sorry, No, that's okay, liten it.
Speaker 2: That's why I could not have this conversation with anyone but the very happily married Kay Casey.
Speaker 1: Just I'm like, what is like so disgusting? And also I'm not going to be on camera. You're you're in the trailer hiding in the closet. What a whack unbelievable, what a Jerk.
Speaker 2: Seasons one and two, she was dating Big Papa. Right season three, she was dating a woman named Tracy the d that's right.
Speaker 3: For a hot minute. Yeah, that made no sense either.
Speaker 2: Okay, then season four comes around, so she's been unlucky in love from her introduction on reality television. Right, season four comes around, she's not but Tracy, she's not with Big Papa. Charae was a part of this very local Atlanta dancing with the Stars type of event.
Speaker 3: And then she saw him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Big Papa and Tracy seem so disjointed with when you compare it to Kroy.
Speaker 2: She needed something new, yeah and stable.
Speaker 1: And that's why and that's why these shoes are important. They're like character studies. You know, we're all just looking at someone's timeline and by the way, we all of our own personal things were. It'd be like, what, like my first marriage, like and put that on paper, You're like what? And god, now, if you listen to my episodes, it all makes sense. But we all do that where we're like, wait, what I mean? I see it on Banner Pump Rules all the time. Yeah, Big Papa Tracy made zero sense. And then she meets Croy at the Dancing with the Stars thing, and Chara introduces her to Croy. Love at first sight, but codependent from day one. The fact day one, the fact that he isolated his family. You don't see any of his friends. Even the guy that officiated that wedding wasn't his name Croy.
Speaker 2: Also his name was coy or Kroy it with a see he's an anchor, sports.
Speaker 3: Anker, super cute cry oh ryer.
Speaker 1: What happened to him? Is he like not in his life anymore? I feel like, almost like a cult leader. Kim made him rid himself of the people in his life. She like cuts people off. She's like, nope, you're a hater, goodbye. She cut her parents off, her brother wasn't around her life for a while. Then he like came back in for a little bit. Remember that episode. I feel like she'll just cut somebody off. If you're not giving her what she needs, she'll cut you off. That's pretty scary.
Speaker 2: So with that being said, do you think the filing of the divorce is her way of cutting off Froy because he no longer met her needs?
Speaker 1: Yes, I listen. I think that they're at a cellular level.
Speaker 3: Was true love?
Speaker 1: I do believe they loved each other, but there's too much betrayal.
Speaker 3: The betrayal is this, he betrayed her.
Speaker 1: By not being honest about finances because he was managing her career and the family's career and probably moving the plates around to keep her happy.
Speaker 3: That's a betrayal.
Speaker 1: If you're not being honest with somebody in your representation of them, whether you're their accountant or the spouse, that's a betrayal. She's betraying him by not living on planet Earth, spending enormous amounts of money, making decisions probably without including him, and having honest conversations about what they could afford.
Speaker 3: That's a betrayal to Now.
Speaker 1: Do I think that she's waiting in the wings for someone else wealthy to come and swoop her up?
Speaker 3: I sure did. Do I think she's dating someone now? I have no idea, but I.
Speaker 1: Think that there is sort of like a like a theme here, which is, I don't need to take care of it, someone else will take care of it for me. If you look at the whole sequence of events since she's been on TV, she just thinks somebody else will take care of her problems, and it's like that works when you're younger. To some degree, it doesn't work as you get older. And unfortunately, I think those two older girls have learned that, and I worry that they've learned that. You know, I feel a tremendous amount of empathy for them because they grew up on television.
Speaker 2: That is not easy, right you have but no child to grow up on television.
Speaker 1: Yes, you have to be a responsible adult in terms of like what you're projecting to your kids. And I think that the lesson that they've learned is someone will always pay the bill.
Speaker 3: Ok, Ksey, I don't know what do you think?
Speaker 2: So let's talk about what happened prior to the falling of the war, and then we'll get into my thoughts.
Speaker 1: To thank you because you got to mention the gambling, because I forgot about that part.
Speaker 3: That's a betrayal.
Speaker 1: Gambling is a betrayal in a marriage. It is it's a financial betrayal.
Speaker 2: Oh one thousand percent. So prior to the filing of divorce, right, there were countless articles with receipts allegedly of Kim and croy home being in foreclosure. Right, So, there were tons, tons of articles about that that their house were was allegedly going to be auction off okay, because they did not meet the payment schedule from the mortgage company in the bank, so an auction was scheduled. Kkse days before the auction was scheduled, they said the auction is off, presumably you know, believing that Camercroy paid the necessary payment slash fines for them. Then two days before the announcement came that she filed for divorce. It was reported by TMZ that they owed upwards of one point one million dollars to the I R S. Then it was announced that she filed for divorce, saying that the relationship is broken and cannot be prepared. A lot of people Kate have mentioned that Kim likes to gamble. She has a gambling addiction, right. They are also alleging that is this divorce happening to protect assets from each other.
Speaker 1: Well, I did worry about that, but then I asked a bunch of attorneys what they thought, and they said, it doesn't matter. They're in a state where they're both culpable, so it doesn't like they both still have to pay, so there's not much they could do to hide assets. I think this is more like you you no longer will be able to serve my needs. And I think financial I mean, listen, financial and emotional needs. I mean, they haven't been on television for their show hasn't been on for what three years now?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 1: This is what I think people also forget because we're normal people living in the world, and people that are on television, like I said, become so consumed by fame and they get these ancillary business opportunities where they'll know, license things or create things, and they need to be on the show to move the merchandise. They need a TV show to move the merchandise. If you're on a television show, you have way more opportunity to move the answllery products that you have created. I think she's under enormous stress all the time. How do we get back on TV? I remember were discussions about the Younger Daughters having a show. I remember people telling me a long time ago within network that they had hoped maybe giving the younger girls a show we would bring in younger viewers. I don't think that panned out. I mean, to sell an unscripted project in the last two years two and a half years has been really difficult, you know, that better than anybody.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, the industry has.
Speaker 1: Changed, and you know you need to be on a TV show to get more endorsement deals and move products. That stress is getting to you and your husband, who has been your manager and doesn't work as a football player anymore. It doesn't like the fact that you gamble, is becoming less mesmerized by you.
Speaker 3: She's gonna cut and run. She'll find someone else who can pay the bill.
Speaker 2: Hmm. Okay, So let me fill you in on when I saw them a year ago this month. They came to my late night show the night I remember, I remember, yeah, yeah, and Kate and separable. We were in the green room. They were all over each other. I saw nothing but love. Nothing, Nothing gave any sort of indication that something was wrong. It was the same sort of love fat that I saw years prior when I was working with them on and the Atlanta Housewives. We were filming as a closed set. She said, Carlos, come on, Kroy has I said, it's okay, Kroy still behind a camera.
Speaker 3: Guy, What that's kind of weird.
Speaker 2: No, But we talk about the code dependency relationship, and you.
Speaker 1: Have to put up with that. God bless you because I'd be like, you know what goes in the car genre standing behind the cameraman.
Speaker 3: That is, That's what I'm saying. No one checks them like it's not normal.
Speaker 1: He has to drive you everywhere, and that you can't get it on an elevator, and you can't get upstairs, and you can't drink from a normal glass.
Speaker 2: I forgot about the normal glass.
Speaker 3: I mean, God, like, we're all complete.
Speaker 1: I'm not complicit, but people are complicit and wildly weird.
Speaker 2: Behavior now because the reality stars so no, I'm going to say this, and this is why I'm listen, because you are so smart speaking as a producer and somebody who's worked with these ladies early on in their careers are reality television. One of the things you say as producer is if they were normal, they would not be on team.
Speaker 3: Be on the show.
Speaker 1: And I respect that because I just talked to Alex Baskin from vanderm Pump Roles and we did talk about you have to let the story play out, So I do get that to some degree. However, I do think the problem too with these stars is that they encircle themselves with people in their orbit, their hair and makeup team, their talent agent, their managers, the person that runs their social media, the person that picks up their shoes, who watches their children, gets them a salad. They all tell them that they're the greatest person that walk the earth, and everything that they do that's bombastic and delusional and diabolical is the funniest thing that ever existed in the world.
Speaker 3: And therefore they.
Speaker 1: Dial it up and then people on social media call them in a queen and an icon and it never ends. So they need someone like me and their world to go. You've lost your mind, you lost the plot. You need to land the plane, come back to a planet Earth where we all live. Unfortunately, for Kim, that means the people who work for the irs.
Speaker 2: Oh sister, Okay, First of all, that was such a drop the mic moment. But sis, it's a podcast. I gotta tap it. That can you guys hear this Kate drop the mic? But it's true. You know it, honey, I'm about to confirm it for you. When it comes to these reality stars, not all, but some A large A large sum right, okay, s um some a large some of them?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: They are delusional. It's everything you said. They have their glam squad, their talent agent, talent manager. They've got their fan base, they got social media who feeds the ego and the monster, and they become this person who no longer has any sort of relatability to the world. They don't have any sort of pulse to what's happening in the real world, which is why when you talk to them, they only talk about themselves for the entire thirty minutes of the conversation. They never asked that.
Speaker 1: They don't even know how to ask you a question. They don't know how to ask you a question that is the most simple, basic thing. My kids do it well, and nephews do it well. They don't know how.
Speaker 3: To do that. How are you today?
Speaker 1: I remember I interviewed the executive producer of Rock of Love, remember that with Brett michaels Ary, and he said, Kate, we had to teach him how to date. He didn't know because his dating was opening the door and there was a groupie who would like, I'll give him a blowjob. Yeah, So they had to be like, you have to ask a girl, what's your name?
Speaker 3: Where are you from? Do you like soda?
Speaker 1: Like basic stuff because they don't know because it's all about them all the time.
Speaker 3: They don't know how to ask questions.
Speaker 1: So a seemingly normal person goes through life, gets a college degree, works, may even start a family, and then they become a reality star and all of that disappears and they become this insane version of themselves who can no longer ask how are you?
Speaker 3: What's your name's?
Speaker 1: No, those days are gone, gone, compromised, compromised by the system.
Speaker 2: Yes, and it happens normally a little after season two. It just maybe. And I'm gonna say this to y'all never said this anybody. The moment you know you lost a reality star forever is when they say I'm the star of the show. Oh boy. They cannot come back from that. They're gone. That's when you have to, as a producer, say this person is so far gone that it's not going to end well. And listen, I can promise you it never ends well. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I remember talking to a real housewife once that said, you know, I've talked to the producer and they're building the whole show around me. You know what, You're wrong, And she got so mad at me, and our friendship was never the same.
Speaker 2: Gasp, Listen, I'm not surprised. I'm not surprised. So that's what happens.
Speaker 3: Normal people.
Speaker 1: Their balloons are going up in the sky and we're pulling down the strings. They don't want someone to pull the strings down.
Speaker 2: That's a good visual. It is true, it is true, and that's the reason why I look. Sometimes the reality star does not last on the show for that very reason, because their ego is inflated. And when you look at what's happening right now and look, I will say this cam who I met in two thousand and eight to now, she is the same person in the sense of she's always had this extreme confidence and this world that made sense to her. And being completely honest with you, Kate, I.
Speaker 3: Think it's okay to be confident.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's okay to discount other people and to assume someone else would do the work for you.
Speaker 3: That's what I don't like.
Speaker 2: No, I cannot agree. More So, what do you make of the fact that Timzy's reporting that CAMERCROI are still living under the same route.
Speaker 1: I don't think they have a choice. What are they going to live with Rose the psychic? I don't think there's anywhere else to live and I think a lot of couples have to do that, which again is like welcome to the real world. This is like a lot how a lot of people have to live day to day the fact that they were in this situation. And she would gamble and then buy luxury items and then if anybody asked her about it, she'd like, you're a hater, Like I'm not leaving this house, Like there's just there's a disconnect there, which, again to your point, you have to be somewhat disconnected to sign up to be on a reality show.
Speaker 2: Well, you absolutely, because.
Speaker 1: You and you and I are too plugged into the world. We care too much about the people around us and the after math the decisions we make. To be on a reality show, you have to somewhat disconnect yourself from that.
Speaker 2: Yes, no, one percent. And that's the reason why. One thing that people don't know okay, and I would love you to explain this because a lot of people are like, Okay, fine, why are you living under the same roof when you are divorceeing? And we saw some of this on the Real Housewives of Miami with Lena and Lisa.
Speaker 1: Well, because the minute someone leaves the house, you've lost control. It's a whole power dynamic the minute you leave, and then that trickles down into the child support discussions. It's almost like they're signaling, well, if I leave and then I'm going to move into an apartment in Mariette or wherever they are, then would that apartment accommodate the four younger children. I mean, it gets super complicated, so they tend to stay in the same house and have this battle. If you could only imagine how painful that's going to be for the four minor children.
Speaker 2: Yes, so cam McRoy have four children together. And speaking of custody TMZ can I also want to say one last thing, of course.
Speaker 1: When I saw first of all, thank you Bravo Dockett girls for posting all the details and putting the timeline, because it showed that he actually filed two hours before she did.
Speaker 2: They were racing to the courthouse.
Speaker 1: He filed first, Very important to note. I think that changes a.
Speaker 2: Little bit, right, tell me what a change.
Speaker 3: He was the first.
Speaker 1: So it looked like because it was reported that she filed first.
Speaker 3: That she was the one who came to the decision to divorce. That changed.
Speaker 1: It's like there's something that happened the weekend before or whatever where it was like a final decision. I would assume that she leaked it to TMZ that she had filed for divorce. He actually filed two hours before. It was like a one thirty five Bravo Dockett on their Instagram house. So you can go back and look at all the little slides. Also in Georgia, this is bonkers. Wait, I don't know if you're prepared for this. This is your next project in Georgia. You could do divorce by jury.
Speaker 2: We could.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't live in Georgia, but I want to live in Georgia right now. There could be people who sit in in a jury and help decide the details of their divorce.
Speaker 2: I want you all to tweet me and kay and let us know what do you think is going to be the outcome of Beerman versus Beerman. Thank you for listening to Reality with the King. New episodes drop every Tuesday, Share, comment, follow, and subscribe to Reality with the King. Wherever you get your podcast, visit Realitywotheking dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, tak and Yes Baby my YouTube channel where you could get all of my visuals, Baby, my expressions yet and don't forget tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag reality with the King. Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Rain Entertainment. It is produced by Sierra Spragley Rix An executive produced by Me Carlos King, Kingdom Reign Entertainment, Baby