Speaker 1: Guess what decision we're about to make. Horrible decision.
Speaker 2: So I like, guys, welcome to another episode of for uh yo yo yama yo. I don't tell what is me? Me made me name name brain akay, Mandy, Mandy, that's not I thought. No braid was the fancy way of saying, as you guys learn pretty much Mexicans. I mean, look, that's why I'm like, that's what they do. I'm like, you not know what the hell I learned?
Speaker 1: It's by y'all, no and dose Okay.
Speaker 2: Anyway, y'all welcome to not the bilingual version of Horrible Decisions or whatever. I'm your girl, Mandy a k A pull cor pums aka do beach oh li, it's Troy being.
Speaker 1: At toy bing Bno what that means, don't know, bitch. All of y'all welcome. Maybe that's what that means. All of y'all right stories like all y'all, Oh yeah, I knew that anyway.
Speaker 2: Any who, bitch, let's start with a little quick ketchup. I wanted to kind of do a little bit of two things I have been enjoying. I would say for this year, live music has been like feeding my soul, and so I had the wonderful opportunity of seeing Chris Brown.
Speaker 1: Not once, but twice, and I would just like.
Speaker 2: To say where I know I lead into this podcast as wanting a man who is very good looking. I realized my boundary with that, and it's because I went to a Chris Brown concert and I realized that he is a man that.
Speaker 1: Can change a bitch is tight.
Speaker 2: The way they look at him, the way he commanded a whole motherfucking room and had my homegirl, who don't like light skinn niggas with tattoos, be like, bitch, I'll give him some pussy. I realized that's the that's the stop. I want a man's so fine but not that powerful, like to where he could change a woman's type just because he's there. And it's been incredible to see that. And I want to say shout out to any woman who has the confidence and self esteem to deal with a fine ass nigga like that. And that's all I just realized.
Speaker 1: I don't want to ruin.
Speaker 2: It was in my head, what what uh, what's gonna be trigger warning? Uh? Oh, not saying I don't love Chris Brown's music, Okay, I didn't know how much I shouldn't be fucking with Chris Brown, okay, until the Diddy tape came out. And the reason I say that is because we saw that picture of Rihanna's face.
Speaker 1: Right, We ain't seen no video, okay.
Speaker 2: And if you can get someone's face to look like that, I know that video looks like Diddy shit.
Speaker 1: Okay. So if a nigga's that violent, can.
Speaker 2: I really fuck with that niggam?
Speaker 1: I ain't gon you.
Speaker 2: That's where I'll be a hypocrite. I'm sorry. I refused to cancel Chris Brown, and to me both the thing he has to be canceled, but the way that we're treating Diddy because of what we saw. If we saw what he did, Torianna, if that video came out today, we already saw the phone. If we got to see his actions like we saw Diddy, could you feel the same. So so for me personally when it comes to that, and that let me know I judged them differently, right, and that's what made me feel like, oh well, maybe I shouldn't.
Speaker 1: So there's differences there though.
Speaker 2: A there's an age difference in the age that Chris Brown was when that took place and the age that Diddy was when that took place.
Speaker 1: There is also.
Speaker 2: Commentary from both of them one moment that she was the aggressor first in that car. She also forgave him and even went back years later. So to me, because there was so much time yas he did too well, Cassie stayed in the relationship. She never went back once she left. She never went back for a minute though, right. But what I'm saying is there was forgiveness by Rihanna. There was also the fact that both of the girl she said she said courtside with that, she.
Speaker 1: She literally went no, no, no, no, no no. She went back to him. He showed up.
Speaker 2: On Christmas court side with her at a Lakers game while he was with Krucci.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think that's going back.
Speaker 2: And they were just no, they went back to they were back together, Okay, greely, Yeah, they got back together and she literally had to tell all interview about it. And she also admitted to being physically violent to him as well. And so I just think they were both very young, and to me, he's I don't want to say, served his time, but for the things that he's done since then, I listen.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I know he did it again. Listen. I don't care. I'm a hypocrite that man for his talent.
Speaker 2: Had he not made those mistake, I do think he would have been the next motherfucking Michael Jackson. All I know is the way that he performs and the way women's bodies react.
Speaker 1: To it is powerful, That's all.
Speaker 2: I don't think people sit here and look at Chris Brown and immediately be like, oh, but what he did uh twelve years ago?
Speaker 1: Now I can't look and.
Speaker 2: Seeing this man a tune comes on, I'm gonna be like fifteen the fuck Like, I don't know. It's hard, right because he's become such a part of like what we listen to.
Speaker 1: But nah, that shit.
Speaker 2: Really, I'm not joking because Chris Brown has been one of those for me where I'm like, well, she forgave him. That's what I always say, right my brain to feel better. But after the Diddy video, I was like, do like because I kind of forgot about Diddy and Cassie and I kind of forget about Rihanna. But I'm gonna be honest, I fuck with Rihanna way harder than I do Chris Brown. I think she's way more important for me and pactically probably on some black girls shit, just whatever, how I envision a woman billionaire, I think she's dope. So it's like, fuck, I have way more respect for Rihanna. Also, I just know.
Speaker 1: I also just know I'm a hypocrite, but I'm human.
Speaker 2: I don't fucked up in the past, and I don't forgave niggas other niggas.
Speaker 1: That Benet fucked up in the past. I ain't gonna hold a niggas to the cross forever. I'm just not. I'm just not. And for me his artistry. Do you think he could come back to me? I don't think that he could come back. I don't think that he could come back.
Speaker 2: That's but no video. But no, that's the video. But that's the thing too, it's not only the video to me. And I've said this like just from a business perspective too. Did he has done bad by so many people, not only in his personal relationships but business wise. Bitch Allegedly he had something to do with the killing them.
Speaker 1: You know, I ain't, but Nigga was. Nigga said cars to be blown.
Speaker 2: Up and ship I think he done just did so much bad ship. This is karma coming back to him. I think a lot of us fail and show up in toxic ways and relationships. I think a lot of us make mistakes in relationship, and I think that over time, if you've learned from it, if you can't again, I ain't. I ain't sleeping with the man. I don't know how he shows up currently. Yes, we know he got to restrain in order to so, yes, I'm aware of all this shit.
Speaker 1: Okay, but I said, but boy can God damn step.
Speaker 2: Boy can he? I ain't gonna that March madness black backslip. I can't hear that, babe be But the way that man shows up, and I mean, I guess we brought up Chris Brown and Rihanna with the double back. I do just want to say, y'all, it is the season of the double back. I don't know why these niggas just can't leave us a loon, ladies, but be strong. I wanted to talk to you a little bit about that because I'm allowing the idea of double backs with a few people. So twenty two year old back in the picture by next month. I'll let you know if you come over and we make that up. Uh, y'all can listen on Patreon to it.
Speaker 1: Uh that.
Speaker 2: But someone else recently came back and did the double back, and I realized where normally we advise like women to not allow a man to come back, I sat with it and realized I am such a different person from my twenties that I do believe in timing of things, and so where someone can be an awful person like a Chris Brown, like we talked about a shitty like hourcent a day and all, well, to me, toxicity, I mean toxicity abuse.
Speaker 1: There's layers to it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: And so I wanted to ask you in terms of a double back, A, if you've ever done it? But B do you believe that if you dated someone in your teens or twenties that trying it again in your thirties or forties will result in a different outcome.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's healthy to revisit it?
Speaker 2: I think that double backs are only good if distance, time, and like or something was another factor. I think that most times that I've done back, or that my friends have, it never ends well. If they it was because someone did it's okay, okay. However, when I've heard of people getting married later it's always like, oh, we went our separate ways, went out to college. It just wasn't working well when there's like you fucked me over?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 2: Okay, so only you making that up? Ah, But do you think that has to do with the fact right right? It's different than fucking up? But do you feel like that's because do you genuinely feel like people don't know how to forgive?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I just kind of think people don't necessarily change that much really.
Speaker 1: Which I feel like I changed a whole lot from my twenties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like night and day, you're still you, right, Like you still have the same personality people. When me and you had dinner just when horrible started, I was like, oh my god, wow, Like it's like nothing changed, right.
Speaker 1: But of course you were were.
Speaker 2: Here's what I mean, it's coming in my head because the whole girl min had this happened. Okay, moved to La double back from me, nigga now that she's back on the East coast. Okay, she felt like he was not a what was the word. It wasn't romantic, but like girl, he just didn't know how to do shit for me. He just didn't know how to be a man. For me, he was just da da da da da. That's why he broke up a minute ago. I didn't know them back then, but that's what she told me. Ain't that the same problem now? He did it in the beginning but then fell off. And so to me, that type of thing, right, even a sneaky person, if a nigga is sneaky, I don't know if he ever.
Speaker 1: Gonna not be sneaky. I think you just don't lose that. Okay.
Speaker 2: Now maybe lying like maybe that could change, because sometimes we don't know how to communicate. But like there's certain things about a person that I don't always think will change, okay, like learning lessons like okay, what's your biggest learning lesson as a friend?
Speaker 1: You had to say?
Speaker 2: Over ten years? For example, for me, I learned I need to check on my friends way more.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: It was very difficult for me when I first moved to New York when I had friends in Florida to think about them, not like they were I was forgetting them, but I was just like, well we're apart.
Speaker 1: That doesn't mean anything.
Speaker 2: I should have definitely have checked all my friends more, Okay, now I make sure to do that, sending texts and engaging with them and letting them know they're cared about. I was really bad at that. Okay, that to me is something I was able to fix and change. That ain't my personality. I'm a loving person. I mean, I think that you wanting to double back to a person though you like. I'm not saying a personality should change at all, but the characteristics of how not the characteristics even, but maybe their habits, the ways in which you show up in the again, the way you just acknowledge, how you show up differently in now your relationships with your friends is what I would assume a man would do in his thirties or forties.
Speaker 1: Well, we would have to show issue for you.
Speaker 2: What do you mean what is the particular double back issue for me? What do you mean by why did it end? Could you such a double bitch?
Speaker 1: Because that nigga proposed to another bitch?
Speaker 2: Well get into it, and clearly the engagement didn't work. So so now he tried to double back. But can I also say something about that? Yeah, no, that's a crazy double back that you answer your question, that's a crazy double back. So so clearly that didn't work but was crazy is when he came back. I know I'm a different person and there were some things that I expected. Do you know how upset I got at the beach.
Speaker 1: Again? Hold on and I know you laughing.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing, and this is gonna be a real toxic tape if you come back to me as kind of the same type of nigga, Like here we go.
Speaker 1: Here's the example. Flowers.
Speaker 2: Y'all know how I feel about my motherfucker flowers. If you go five six years without talking to me and we're now talking and I'm talking about how like flowers and you have no idea how to order flowers on line? Now I'm mad at your bitch, because what the fuck was this bitch demanding or requiring or asking of you as a man for showing up to her as a woman. I think that when you're in long term relationships, if there's a ring involved, if you're with a man over two three years, there's certain things that should come with being in a relationship that should now become like second nature or secondhand, like without a thought. And so if you would have bitch that didn't even require this, now I'm kind of mad at the bitch because you're supposed to come to me as a better nigga, because you done have had a bitch for all this time. If that you look like you don't agree with what the fuck I'm saying, like the way that.
Speaker 1: You are when he just came back through some tech and.
Speaker 2: Don't matter, no, but that's what I don't give a fuck. You could come back for two hours, nigga, whant my flowers that? But to me, like the same way you said wy when you and old Bay broke up, you were like, damn, I know he moves different now because of me. I know he could do this better now because of me. Bitch, y'all look like, what the fuck did this? This? Why this bitch ain't improve you? Listen, I'm a little annoyed. I was so validated when I found out he's still a hope, you know, I mean, but that other thing. Certain things they're gonna change. But you know, maybe now you know how to make an avocado toast, bitch, because you was making you were putting on with avocados, hope, put the little radishes. This shit. Yup, bro, If you go be in a relationship for a certain amount of time, you should be with a person that makes you a better person or a better partner. And now I'm mad at who the fuck you done wiped up for all that time because that bitch ain't even make you a better nigga. That's why they work. You can't be with a person that's not gonna make you a better person. So for you to come back and still kind of like not be a better person, I'm like, I'm mad.
Speaker 1: At this bitch. I want to talk to and be like, bitch, what the fuck was you all this? Nigga don't know one.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred flowers, but this is not it's not even that. Maybe it's just for certain men. They feel like certain levels of things are for a certain stage in the relationship. Nah, that nigga said flowers, But how am I going to? He said, I'll be picking them up from kroker. Nigga, If you don't know how to order flowers online when you are out of it, bitch about to be thirty seven? Baby, You you a millennial. You grew up in the era of even coding your MySpace page. Nigga, You about to know how the motherfucker ordered he if.
Speaker 1: You wanted to order Flowers.
Speaker 2: He would, he would, he would, That's what I'm saying. So that's where I'm like, I'm mad at him, but also I'm also mad at him, but also mad at her.
Speaker 1: I know you fucking you feel me?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, So that's why he cut off. And that's why ladies ray, he's cut off. Oh I cut him off. Oh I cut him off two days ago because of Flowers. I said, well, no, and you coming back in my life and you went ghosts for a couple of days.
Speaker 1: No, I'm good going. You don't. Yeah, you don't get to do that to me.
Speaker 2: I think ghosts is different from well and ghosting is in I know, I know you took a shit. I know you sat in the car. I know you were to light. I know you had to lay in bed and scroll on your social media if you could go. If you're trying to come back into my life and you're keeping me on the phone for hours.
Speaker 1: Did he leave you and answer? What was the ghost? No? The ghost was like literally yeah, like okay, damn, did you didn't even get a good morning?
Speaker 2: No? I hit him because I hit him last Yeah, what'd you say?
Speaker 1: What you're doing? Well? What about you? We did like the exchange of what you're doing with the what about you?
Speaker 2: Was the last That was Saturday at twelve twenty eight pm. By Tuesday, I said, you know what, I really hope you the best. I hope you find genuine love. Everyone deserves that. I no longer want to do this game with you because to me, going three days without talking to me spoke loud and clear. But you do not get to just come into my life and string my emotions when you want to do. You no longer have that power.
Speaker 1: From one I agree with you. Did you think that?
Speaker 2: Did he think it was just a sexual relationship again? Because you initially right? Yeah, but I had already told him that wasn't it. There there were feelings involved. This isn't a friendship. We were lovers, Like, this isn't that you don't get to just I don't even want to talk to you as a friend because Nigga was hurt in our last interaction. So I was like, I'm I'm actually good on this. Like to me, that's what my assertiveness and boundaries looks like right now, Like you're either gonna show up and be different and treat me the way I want to be treated You don't get to come and talk to me because you bored, or because you horny, or because you saw I glued up on the motherfucker internet.
Speaker 1: Good glued up, glued and and did so to me.
Speaker 2: If you're gonna do the double back, there has to be changed behavior almost out the gate. Not that it's love bombing, not that, not on no shit like that.
Speaker 1: But if you're gonna double back.
Speaker 2: To somebody, it can't be just to get into the same limbo ass space that you were in prior. It has to be with intention. Otherwise, baby, stay over there, go to another bitch.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think my.
Speaker 2: Double backs honestly, because they all come back. They all I'm sorry, is always really never know how a nigga hear me back, but i' and this is not on some cocky shit. I think the lamest bitch has a nigga hit. I got a double bank. I say that to say when my double backs come, I mainly cut men off because they weren't ready for something serious. If I was, if we were just fucking, I'll probably never cut you off. I'll just probably go through this phase of I got a man, now I'm dating someone I like now right up, and down. But long story short, my double backs look like men that are ready for relationships now. And what I had realized was super toxic about that is many of these men tried it with another woman and it didn't work out, and I'm their second option. And that's really why double backs hadn't worked for me. I don't mean to make you feel like that. I mean, but he chose when it didn't work. Is that it's not this realization you had, you know what I'm saying. It's literally just like I'll never forget it either, because I'm gonna be like, where the fuck was you the last two years? But see, that's where I think I led with. I understand being but he was already in something with her well, and we both would That's why when she had with her. No, they didn't live together at the time. I thought you said they lived together.
Speaker 1: No, he wasn't even staying there full time. Yet he was still in the league. Okay, I'm sorry. I thought they were living Now he was next week.
Speaker 2: He proposed if they didn't even have a crib together, Well, that's when he was still in the league.
Speaker 1: He's not in the league anymore.
Speaker 2: So he lived, he lived somewhere during the summer and didn't when the when the.
Speaker 1: Season was on.
Speaker 2: So when he wasn't living he I mean during the summer. Oh they lived two months together if that. But no, she had a family, so it wasn't that she's still at.
Speaker 1: Her own place. He had a place.
Speaker 2: They spent a lot of time together. I don't want to put that much of their goddamn information out there, but they did not live together because during his career he lived somewhere else. One relationship was progressing more than the other. It sounds like their relationship was more progressive than us. But of course I didn't live in the same city necessarily choosing someone to me.
Speaker 1: It is already no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: If y'all listen to it on Patreon, that one percent is choosing because but she hit my line. She knew how I was in the picture and when she hit my line, right, so she hit my line about him because we were still seeing each other. We had a whole fucking vacation planned Hilton, and literally she.
Speaker 1: Hit my fucking phone. How often were you seeing him at that time? Though? It's enough enough because.
Speaker 2: Many another one is spending their off time in the season and damn near living with somebody.
Speaker 1: He didn't choose her over you. He was already in a different place. You said that, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like I was chosen, And that's why to me, it's not me being the second option. We're not saying the same thing here. I don't think I was a second option. He even him coming back. I understand their relationship was way more than what mine was.
Speaker 1: At the time. That's why I don't feel like a second option.
Speaker 2: I feel like her, whatever ultimatum she gave, whatever relationship they had, it made sense me at twenty eight d you know what I mean, whatever, because clearly you know he felt pressured into it at the time. That's fine, But but I don't feel like the second option because at twenty eight years old, I was not at all in a place where I could have been anyone's fiance or girlfriend or wife. We didn't even live in the same place, so I wasn't ready to be that for him anyways. So with this double back, it looks like, actually he's now retired, I'm in a different place in my life. Financially, we have the potential to possibly move be living in the same city. Now it made sense for me in this world.
Speaker 1: At twenty eight. All right, well, I guess we ain't gonna fuck no more.
Speaker 2: I think the larger thing about it, too, is like, do you want a data nigga? That really was carrying on with two women and having two emotions like that is because I am non monogamous now and so him having another. But he's not non monogamous, he's a liar. Well that's a different for me and him. Well, me and him, we didn't have that set up. I don't know even what their engagement was set up.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Man, regardless, girl calls you regardless.
Speaker 2: We are all learning now again, he's thirty seven now, he's not thirty one, so I'm about to be thirty four.
Speaker 1: I'm not twenty eight anymore.
Speaker 2: So I didn't know what a fucking ethical, nonm monogamous relationship looked like to my ex. So when I say we're in different places, cool, he was lying to her five six years ago. That doesn't mean if we get into a relationship that that can't be our true.
Speaker 1: But did you not feel lied to? Also? No, bitch, because we both know about each other. That's why when she hit me, bitch, old about someone. That's different from proposing to that girl the next week. But you.
Speaker 2: If you knew he was going to propose to her in a week, bitch, I don't gone on vacations with niggas who was already married.
Speaker 1: But just answer that question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, he proposed to her after. So that's the that's the hurtful part of it. She hit my phone and I was like, bitch, you know me, I know you, bitch.
Speaker 1: Neither of us got a ring. That was what I told her when she hit me. Woman a woman boom got a ring the next week.
Speaker 2: So it wasn't a plan at the time. No again, like that's why I know. There was an ultimatum game. Like she was like, bitch, you got bitch's question, and where I sing with you? Cause I ain't got this I I I that's where he chose to be. Again, I don't feel like him coming back because the engagement didn't work out.
Speaker 1: That damn I'm a second option.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: There's many niggas there and I'm here for it.
Speaker 2: Like to me, I actually was. I would like a man to be like, Okay, you chose somebody. I'm not mad at that.
Speaker 1: I can't be mad at that because I wasn't ready. I don't think I would.
Speaker 2: Have accepted that for me up and ended up fucked up because I remember when OLDBA and I, it wasn't ultimating. It was just like I ain't show but you ain't my name, I ain't fucking with you, saying like it wasn't you have.
Speaker 1: To do this more than I was like, I'll let you go because.
Speaker 2: I'm like like like to me, I guess that is ultimating. But to me, that's where I feel like in terms of a double back to wrap this up, I understand that who I was five six years ago was not ready for a relationship, was not ready to be in a space where I felt confident showing up financially by myself. I don't think shit, I may have just gotten my weight loss surgery, so I wasn't the most confident who I am now and what I've experienced through even the three years of therapy that I just had would show up completely different in partnership. So knowing that he's gone through therapy, knowing that there's been so much time between us, I'm always open to seeing the version of what someone is later down the line, and I think I would have gotten over that hurt from that moment if he showed up as a new and improved version of himself.
Speaker 1: That bitch ain't teach him shit. So there's that.
Speaker 2: For the Vanilla Ship, only because so many of you guys have been asking for us to talk a little bit about it. As you guys know, baby, this is an election year, so I wanted to talk about some of the sex in the news for our Vanilla Ship as it pertains to the election and political landscape of the goddamn country right now. The republic Convention National Convention took place a couple of weeks ago, and I find I found it hilarious because they're still conservative that the gay Hookup Grinder experienced outages, kind of like this goddamn Delta shit in all the airlines, but they experienced outages due to high volume usage. Users reported more than a thousand issues using the app due to an unprecedented amount of traffic in Milwaukee, where the republic National Convention was being held. Former drag Queen Congressman George Santos referred to the Republican National Convention as the Grinder Olympics.
Speaker 1: I wanted to.
Speaker 2: I found that to be funny because clearly the Republicans, if you guys are not familiar with that party, are the ones that normally fight against the rights of gay marriages and gay relationships.
Speaker 1: The Republicans didn't have this.
Speaker 2: For example, years ago, on the show, we had an episode about players, a friend of mine named Anthony came on. He's super fun perto Rican Italian dude, just very old school New York. He's a Republican. He was one of those Republicans I met for the first time in my life, was like, oh, you.
Speaker 1: Bought that bread?
Speaker 2: Like He's like, I don't even a fuck. Who's fucking who sucking?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 2: Like, get me my motherfucking flat tax bitch. That was kind of like his brain right. And I wonder if the rhetoric that we know about Republicans today is really because the party changed. Even when I was younger, I don't necessarily remember all of this homophobia, all this racism, and I never really understood that, maybe because I was younger. But what I've seen today from Republicans is totally different what I thought it was when I was a kid, really in what ways? And again it's the era maybe of social media too. But it feels like when we even say the word Republican, we're talking about someone who's like, I hate the Jews type person, right, you know what I'm saying, I hate the Blacks.
Speaker 1: Like That's what it feels like.
Speaker 2: It feels like you're on the wrong side if you're not a liberal person, because we want freedom for everybody. It's almost like you can't leave a Republican feels like that. I think that's my problem right now with where we're at with who to vote for. I think it feels like that because Trump has been so vocal on building the wall and black jobs. I did remember the ship with John McCain when Obama and John McCain.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I mean, even to be to be fair, I know Kanye came out and said George Bush don't like black people, but that only had to do I think with Katrina what happened with her Kane Katrina in New Orleans.
Speaker 1: But again, outside of that being said, I again I.
Speaker 2: Agree, but I really do not remember. Yeah, do I ever remember that what with John m kame Nobama? Don't no like the conversation, find very poised. Remember the way that he was like congratulating Obama. It didn't feel this. It felt like politics. Yeah, and now it's a fucking joke. It is like, well, it's not really a joke, and we'll get into why it's important to vote obviously. But when I say a joke like the circus I watch, you know, literally, I woke up from a long nap sitting on a couch. If my nigga heard the Shade Room just RNC, he said, are you watching SNL?
Speaker 1: Is this a skinny? Is real? How do you know it's real? He said it like five times. It's ridiculous, No way, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's ridiculous. Now what's on the contrary, the other day I saw he called Kamala a dummis a box of rocks. I'm watching Charleston White call her a black bitch. I'm like, yo, what what the fuck is going on? And there is literally to me, when I was a kid, I thought presidential shit meant it's poised, it's refined, it's this and not because it was white. I believe that through and through that the definition of like class to me, when I think about someone that has literally the attitude of power and elegance. It's rocking, Michelle. I do not see that at all with anyone else. I always kind of thought, this is what we're supposed to look like. How do you lead a country but you look a fucking mess. I mean, that's the thing too. Right now, the the attention on her being a black woman is frustrating only because I want to add, and I know we talked about homo homophobia as it relates to the Republican Party, but Kamala currently is seriously considering Pete but.
Speaker 1: A guy, which is crazy, but he is gay.
Speaker 2: And so the fact that we have this this landscape of a country that is fucking racist and is fucking homophobic. The fact that I'm also hearing black people like, no, she has to get the straightest of.
Speaker 1: A white man.
Speaker 2: She needs mayonnaise next to her to have a chance, It's frustrating that. Damn there's even internal like people don't understand how much they're internalizing their fear of just allowing someone who is just being rational. No, no, no, people cannot handle a black woman leading the country.
Speaker 1: Next to a white gay man.
Speaker 2: That's probably and so I'm just like, damn, you said, what they're gonna give us a little bit of if someone at blackface, that's who they're gonna make the bet VP make what she feel like.
Speaker 1: He's white enough, No, no way, but he's gay. Let me tell you.
Speaker 2: There would have been two presidents or could be okay, that I think would have been American history's greatest, most revolutionary for hours time. Okay, as far as pushing rights and culture forward, Hillary and who.
Speaker 1: Else not Hillary?
Speaker 2: No, Bernie Sanders, Okay, would have been an amazing fucking president.
Speaker 1: You know. The only thing about.
Speaker 2: Bernie he was already looking a little shaky, like the way we we say oh no, no, that.
Speaker 1: That nigga looked like he was about to.
Speaker 2: Quot Bernie didn't give a fuck about the Galla shit. He didn't give a fuck about what people thought about.
Speaker 1: He was just so for people to.
Speaker 2: Me in a democracy that I want to be in, which obviously under this Trump regime, which I would call it, we won't have that anymore.
Speaker 1: But we'll talk about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Bernie would have been really that white nigga secondary to that who I would pray for as president in the future. And I have a lot of faith. Wes Moore, Governor of Maryland, Wow, we want to have another Obama. We probably won't, but he could come close. That to me is exactly what we need. Like he is an amazing man and a great example of how you can do for your people and still still have that What do white people say, like for the law? What's that thing they be saying when we Republicans also say.
Speaker 1: Like law and order? Oh, still has that law and order vibe?
Speaker 2: Obama did too, But no, I just don't really feel like the options that we've been for Senator Good.
Speaker 1: I also want to.
Speaker 2: Urge and encourage any of you where y'all know we Floridians and Baby I was scared as fuck for that nigga to have destantus as his VP. He somehow has found someone that is worse, especially for us as women. Jd Vance, I want you to do your research on him. He about to turn this into the Handmaid's Tales.
Speaker 1: So when y'all are.
Speaker 2: Talking about again, when we talk about the landscape right now being seeming so much more chopping in terms of racism, homophobia, and these lines being drawn in it being scary, this man ain't ain't for ain't for women's rights. And I think that if you had to decide. I know it's again the lesser of the two evils to me, ladies, if y'all don't want to sit here and either be what is it Commander's Wives, Handmaid's Tales, the Jizebels, and there's one more category, baby Watch Handmaid's Tales. Only other issue, too, is that what's happened in this era of Republican shit? Right right when I again was growing up and I may be too young to know too much of this, but Republicans were more about I feel like the conversation was about lot, how much welfare was so and so get how much taxes do we give the poor? Like That's what it kind of felt like. Right, I'm building a business. I want to keep my money. And then the Democrats were like, hey, we don't gotten to im pour that motherfucker down.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought it was.
Speaker 2: Today constant conversation is conservative bringing back certain policies, overturning things. And what I have learned is that our twenty twenty four world in the US is way too much for what the conservatives want. It's another binary tool. They don't seen too many trans girls on TV, gay dads kissing they're trying to take us that is off. So that is why it is so important, because even if you're not gay or non binary, or trance or even don't give a fuck right knowing that our world and our freedoms can be taken from us. So the people that can't live their lives freely, that's a problem. I told you, I'm scared as hell about to move to Georgia. I'm have to get my abortions on the weekends I fly back into New York. You know what I meant, an abortion girl gotta get a boot. People to jay before we get to our horrible decision, which is my most recent bitch, that's my most recent escapade to the sex club. I wanted to go ahead and help everyone out with some more science. Ain't benefits of eating the poussis? Okay, here we go. Y'all loved the dick sucking science, So here we go with ways in which it is healthy for you to eat the cooch. It can promote beard out bellas Hey, you having a problem growing that beard, which we know makes all of you look ten times better. Eating the pussois can increase the sastral levels, which can turn which in turn, can promote beard growth. You ready for the next one. It can improve digestive health. Baby, you ain't gotta take the pepto no mo.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: The bacteria found in a kombucha and yogurt is the same bacteria found in the vagina. The name of the bacteria is lacked a Buchili or basilli or bachili bitch. It is a good bacteria and it helps the body to absorb nutrients properly. This one's easy. It can improve your skin, baby, Just rub it, Just rub it on your skin. It can help keep your heart healthy, so we're sucking dick. Can keep us from breast cancer. Baby, it can keep your heart healthy. According to the research that was made in the State University of New York, the most important meal that a man should take is the.
Speaker 1: Vagina thanks to the oxytocin.
Speaker 2: And the d H e A hormones that are released. Next, it can improve your mental and physical health. Maybe we know that if you're feeling sad today, eat a puss. If you're feeling like life isn't worth living and you're ready to jump off, jump into some pussy.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: The last ones are more for the advancement of your relationship a It can through your sexual skills as a partner. It can also make your partner less likely to cheat on you if you're good. I don't know that one. I might have the question and the last one. It will make her more horny and wet.
Speaker 1: That's true. Hello, even when it head's kind of bad, at least you get wetter.
Speaker 2: At least to get a little wait, spit on that thing a little bit, baby, I'll be like.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have that on eat you know, so put the knee in the head when it's that like, I'm good.
Speaker 2: Here you go, y'all. There are health benefits to eating vagina. So in twenty twenty four, in this election year, eat more. All right, now, let's get into this goddamn horrible decision. And it was a horrible decision for a little bit. This is a crazy one. I literally had to ask permission to share this on the podcast because what the goddamn foot.
Speaker 1: So look at you, honey.
Speaker 2: This is going to be for those of you looking for ways in which to maybe tap more into the sensuality of sex by kind of hyping up your senses literally. So I guess we'll start by sharing I clearly do not have a lover in New York. We don't know, well, I don't.
Speaker 1: He can't read.
Speaker 2: Don't do that. That's not a lover, though, girl, I do want that dick again. No, I ain't eve gonna hold you, but I ain't and we just haven't we I don't know. I ain't got it again.
Speaker 1: AnyWho.
Speaker 2: Damn, Now you got me think about the dick. Bitch about to hit that nig up, like come over girls.
Speaker 1: I literally thought of him the other day.
Speaker 2: I think I had seen a photo or something spipe it and literally just about a double tab it, and I thought, damn, any girl, that dick heavy don't have me thinks I know he'd be on his phone anyway.
Speaker 1: Don't do that. I don't do that. He could read anyways.
Speaker 2: So, because I don't have a partner here in New York, I was like, I really want to go to the sex with a man.
Speaker 1: And baby because dating is in hell.
Speaker 2: I chose to invite a nigga that I follow on Twitter that be checking his dick off because all listen, I was like, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I was like, let me invite someone that I.
Speaker 2: Think would feel comfortable in the space So we were talking on Snapchat and I said, hey, do you want to come with me to a sex party?
Speaker 1: Did you want that dick? Is that one? The dick looks nice?
Speaker 2: But so then we talked about that. So when I invited him to the sex party, he said, well, what are your boundaries? I was very clear with the fact that we I don't have any intention on fucking you. I just want to go with a partner. I would love to maybe watch you. He looked like he ate good pussy because he has videos of him eating pussy on his Twitter. So I was like, I was open to it, right, shut up. So here he goes, so I'm like, okay, he's down, So I'm like, cool, it's Saturday. Then he goes to say, hey, I only ask that you don't treat me like a sex toy, like I want to be treated as human. Well damn, okay, well one moment. So then he's like, I just want to be treated as human. And h he has light skin.
Speaker 1: He is light skin. He actually, yeah, he has light Now how did I know he is? Don't do that, don't do that, don't do that.
Speaker 2: So you sitting here looking at me, Miss Mandy b shut up you to a sex party. So you said, so anyway, Yeah, he said he wanted to be treated like a human.
Speaker 1: I was like, okay, I'll treat you like a human.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is him, this is him.
Speaker 1: I know. No, you don't get a strong Why he because I need you here too.
Speaker 2: Uh So he said, I want to be treated like a human. I said, okay, well I'm going to a day party that day.
Speaker 1: First.
Speaker 2: I'm like, that's how I can treat you as a human. Let me invite you. I'm like, no, let me invite you to the day party. And so I was gonna go from the day party to the sex club. So I let him know, Hey, day party ends at ten, let's link around seven thirty. He's like, okay, well that day I'm getting a facial at like five. I said, okay, I know.
Speaker 1: Nigga taking care of his kid. I ain't mad. I am not mad, bitch. What you listen right? We know Mandy likes a little day man. I'm based off a man getting a facials out a little bit.
Speaker 2: Again, I'm not making fun of you. I'm making front of lights to get niggas that act like you.
Speaker 1: Okay, you said, okay, wait, like an object. I'll call you after my.
Speaker 2: Facial So anyways, so I get to the I get to the party. I get to the party seven thirty. I text him at seven fifty. Already y'all know how I'm about time. So I hit him at seven fifty yo Eta. He's like, Yo, it's taking me longer to get home. I'm gonna go home, get dressed, and I'll meet you there. Baby, nine fifteen, you still coming. He's like, yeah, I'm sir at the day party, which is in Midtown. He lived in the Bronx. The sex party is in Brooklyn. We are baby. You should have already fucking timed and routed everything the fuck out right. So anyways, this it's nine fifteen, He's still not there. He's like, this is flaking. He's like, just got home, getting ready now. I said, nigga, you're not gonna make it the party in at ten, just meet me in Brooklyn. Bet So I'm like, I head to the sex club all the way.
Speaker 1: I said, ayo, because you're not club Sussia.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, because you're not coming in with me, it's one hundred dollars at the door. Because I'm a baby, You're now a single man walking in without me and shout out to the horn Hive. I met a horror Hive member guy, and I invited him. So now I'm already bringing two niggas to the sex club. Yeah, I know the shut up?
Speaker 1: Which one? What some guy that lives in DC shout out to you? He was cute? Two anyway, So yeah, so I invited anyone. I said, you want to go to a sex club.
Speaker 2: I don't have a photo of him actually, because I met him in at the day party. So yeah, I met this niggat the day.
Speaker 1: Party and told her man bro is meeting a.
Speaker 2: Man that she didn't want to feel like an object. But when he was getting his facial while that was going on, she met another man and told him come with me to the sex club. So anyways, so anyways, on the way to the sex club, I let him know it's one hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: So he texted me, y'all know, lie, but you invited me? No? He texted me and says, yo, like.
Speaker 2: That's cool, I don't mind paying at the door, But now that I have to pay at the door, do you mind paying for my uber? And I'll give you the fifty six dollars back on Wednesday, Baby, I said, have a good life. This isn't gonna work and blocked him. When did you ask for the consent to talk about this? Oh? I didn't ask him for the consent. The consent was somebody at the sex club. We're gonna get there. Yeah, So I'm oh, I didn't consent, but y'all blocked him. How don't need consent for a nigga? Blocked boy, you want to go make fifty six dollars, You ain't have one hundred and fifty six dollars. Then shout out to Mama, Tammy Ma, Mama ain't shit. So we get on the phone and she like, girl first saw that nigga don't even make enough money to get a cash advance.
Speaker 1: What type of nigga is he? Then she was like, I.
Speaker 2: Bet you he ain't even pay for the facial. The facial was from another bitch. He fucking They just wanted to.
Speaker 1: Rub on his face.
Speaker 2: So mag he was getting a real type of facial, Like I almost see how much was the facial? And maybe you needed to be treated like an object and listen at this point, if you brought nigga that bitch are you then my mama sex work shamed Jim because it was like, did you say he has this dick on Twitter?
Speaker 1: Is he doing that for free? Maybe? If you're gonna be.
Speaker 2: A sex worker, I'm gonna need you to have more than one hundred and fifty six dollars in your bank account.
Speaker 1: I was turned off, so blocked him.
Speaker 2: So anyways, now it's just me and this guy I just met who's only in town from DC. Never been to a sex club. So we go, we pull up, I tell him to pay. Yeah, I tell him to pay because I'm gonna support my friend's business. Right, So he at the door and we go down to the sex club. So I'm like, okay, mind you, I'm Shrewman, and I'm like, you know what tonight, I just want sensory play.
Speaker 1: I decided I'm.
Speaker 2: Just going So sensory play is literally no penetration but me being aroused by something like a massage.
Speaker 1: It could be any tools being used on you. It can be fire. I did all three, so we'll start, Oh baby, so we'll start. Yeah, I think I did two, So I start. I started. They had a sensory table. Shout out to the dome.
Speaker 2: I cannot remember her name, but this was my first time doing fireplay that didn't involve wax. Like she did this thing, that's what I did with miss So she had these balls of fire and so she literally is it's like hard mushrooms. They look like literally, so if you if you at a campfire and you're roasting your s'mores, it looks like what your smore would look like your marshmallow would look like on fire. So literally, she starts at my shoulder blades and she's literally tapping me with the fire and then rubbing me right after because bitch is hot. So she's tapping me with the fire and rubbing me. And so she does this down my whole body. She does it on my hips, my butt, my thighs, and baby, right in between my kneecap. Baby, I ain't gonna lie. I did a little and baby, my pussy did a little jump. I was like, not a little fire behind my kneecap doing something to me. And so I was like, yeah, she was beautiful. So I get into that and I'm just like ooh like my pussy jumping and maybe it's the shrooms after that, but I was like, oh, I like this I don't need penetration tonight. So anyways, I go around, I'm drinking, I'm talking. This guy is sitting right next to me and he goes he starts the conversation with me. I'm like, hey, so I don't want any penetration tonight. He was like that's fine, and he looks beside him.
Speaker 1: Bitch.
Speaker 2: He got like a body leather bag, and I'm like, well, what the fuck? Like you came with luggage to the sex club. He's like, no, I have a few things, like I would love to use them on you. This is where I ask for consent because y'all about to judge me this. This is the most WPS shit I think I ever did in sex in my motherfucking life.
Speaker 1: Let's see.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, no, no, I'm actually kind of scared that he might be a serio killer or just really like I.
Speaker 1: Was like, what the fuck is going on? So was he white? Nubbitch? Black?
Speaker 2: Because I say bag with the salt and pepper? Oh, every all of this was with black people. So he goes into his bag and he's like, I have some things I would like to use on you.
Speaker 1: Is that fine? So he goes through like casig he's like, let's go. I'm bitch.
Speaker 2: I'm open, bitch, I'm showing it. I'm at the safe club, NIGGI. I'm cool as long as nothing is gonna slice me because I don't like blood.
Speaker 1: I'm cool.
Speaker 2: So he gets behind me, and next thing you know, I feel like bristles on me, and I'm like okay. So my eyes are closed and he's like gently moving it down my uh, moving it down my arms, putting it around my neck, makes it go down by my titties, and I'm like, okay, no clue what the fuck it is. And so my eyes are closed. So I'm trying to like get into the vibe. I don't know how to fuck he's even being turned on by this, but I'm like, okay, I open my eyes and I look and see this nigga is rubbing a pipe cleaner on my body. When I say a pipe cleaner, as in a pipe cleaner hold on, like what you clean a baby bottle with, Like what you clean a baby bottle with, but a big one, like an industrial size pipe cleaner.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, my baby can lay apart.
Speaker 2: I'm like, okay, it's not a feather, but all right, Okay, I'm here for it.
Speaker 1: So he goes. I wonder if he was under the sink way like this is it? Hold on? Hold on.
Speaker 2: He's like, so I really, you know, can I add something else? And I'm at this point I'm just like, uh sure. He pulls out a larger pipe cleaner and sets it between my legs and he's like, can you feel? Can you go up and down and feel what's in between your legs? So I'm like feeling like this and he takes my hand. No, no, no. At this point, my eyes are open. At this point, I'm just like, okay, I'm gonna try this out. So he puts this bigger sized pipe cleaner in front of me and I'm like okay, yeah. He guides my hand and he's like, no, stroke it. So at this point he has me stroking a pipe cleaner is if it's a dick, and he wants me to go up and down on this pipe cleaner, and he's talking of my ear dirty as if I'm stroking a dick, but it's a pipe cleaner, and I'm just like, y'all, I can't do this no more.
Speaker 1: I ain't even gonna hold you. I was like, baby, I'm glad this gets off on you.
Speaker 2: So then I talk to him. I'm now intrigued. I said, I would like to talk about this on my podcast, and I'm like, so, I said, I said, I said, I said, sir, So what else is in here?
Speaker 1: Mind? You?
Speaker 2: Shout out to MORGANA. She let me know that the week before he made a bitch come with a car buffer.
Speaker 1: Right that one, he put a car.
Speaker 2: Buffer at the bottom of the back of a woman and made her come that way. So now I'm intrigued. I'm like, so, what do you get by this? He's like this, he said, I really enjoy going to home depot and finding things to bring it to the bedroom because I understand it doesn't have to be about penetration. And he goes into how he gets off going to home depot, buying these random tools and watching women play with them after he rubs them all over their body.
Speaker 1: Oh baby, First off.
Speaker 2: I was on Showman, so I was just like, niguy just jacked off a pipe cleaner.
Speaker 1: I felt nasty, home disgusting. This nigga brought up bitch.
Speaker 2: So his whole fucking bag was full of like tools and house supplies, no sex objects.
Speaker 1: Ship from Home Depot and.
Speaker 2: This clip was from an episode of Horrible Decisions. I know you found it on Twitter now under weird ship. Like, bro, I literally please listen to us every Monday. I literally was like, am I a sick? I just jacked off, just jacked off?
Speaker 1: Like way this happened to you?
Speaker 2: She's I'm not bro, they gonna think I did think there's a way to make the snow, and then and then and then at the end of.
Speaker 1: It, I ain't gonna hold you.
Speaker 2: I was like, Okay, I just jacked off a pipe cleaner and got rubbed on with a pipe cleaner. Let me just go back to being regular.
Speaker 1: I have a story. Credit.
Speaker 2: Listen this nigga might pay you extra for that. He was he said, a home depot.
Speaker 1: Get him off. Baby. What was next?
Speaker 2: So the next the ruler they give you for the paint can? Well, no, so the next thing that the next thing was and MORGANA was like, I want to give you a massage. So I just go and get a regular massage. But by this point, bitch, I'm floating. So there's a couple sitting right there. I'm at the end of the bed and she's giving me a massage to where I'm just like I'm.
Speaker 1: Looking at her like, damn.
Speaker 2: Every time I go to the sex club, I realize I ain't that freaky and we're ladies. You think you freaky, bit you never that freaky, You never know how to do everything the best. Cause I was like, I know, I don't be rubbing these things like this. That massage was feeling so great. So then there was a lady right there and we got into where I was like, I really want to be spanked.
Speaker 1: So both these girls now have the option to spank me.
Speaker 2: So Morgana goes and pulls out a paddle and hits me, and I think she thought it was gonna hurt. And this is where I realized I really need some pain right now. So she go to spank me. She she was like, and then rubbed it. She was like, what was that?
Speaker 1: Like a four? She was shot?
Speaker 2: So she hit me again. She was like what is that four point two? I had her and this other girl literally I wanted with the paddle with bitch so hard, so hard.
Speaker 1: I don't know why. I don't know if I just stopped feeling shit because I hear not home deepo heyes, no, no, no, no, no, I got a little scared.
Speaker 2: Nah, but I realized too, I just wanted women to touch me. But after that, I was like, I just know once he was saying I'm sorry, I'm not saying this isn't sexy. I just know once he started saying home deepo, you were like no, no, no.
Speaker 1: But it wasn't even that. It's the fact that.
Speaker 2: While I was stroking the pipe cleaner, he was talking to me like he was like, he was like, ooh, I love how you stroke it.
Speaker 1: He was like, does don't you like how that feels? No, bro, he is behind me. If you don't know, here we go. Sorry, bitch, he is behind me. Let me sit here.
Speaker 2: And so he's behind me, his legs are, his legs are behind me. He's behind me.
Speaker 1: He got the pipe cleaner going down my body like yeah.
Speaker 2: Putting it between my tittis and shit, got the pipe cleaner all over. He then puts the bigger pipe cleaner in front of me, and at this point I'm looking at a pipe cleaner and he's.
Speaker 1: Telling me stroke that thing ooh with both hands. So he's in my ear. It struck me on how to stroke.
Speaker 2: A goddamn pipe cleaner? And he's like, M yeah, just like that, M you like how I feel? And then I just broh, I can't do this some more?
Speaker 1: All right? You good? And I had to get up. I was like, bruh, who wait?
Speaker 2: Anyone else stuck with that nigga that day, probably in her way is told he's in there with his tools.
Speaker 1: Where I told you, he made a bitch come down. We didn't have a strict a proof of process. He made. He's a regular, so bitch.
Speaker 2: Like I said, he made a big nigga regular.
Speaker 1: He made a bitch come with a car.
Speaker 2: Buffer like like you know, the electronic car buffer.
Speaker 1: Bitch.
Speaker 2: He like put the car buffer on her back and she and she came and ship. I'm right, bruh, y'all, I don't know. I ain't gonna do it. I love Susia, y'all. Check out was it season three? Check out season three? They're an amazing fucking place to us. I ain't gonna hold going on, I ain't gonna hold you, brother.
Speaker 1: I was like, I would like check this out.
Speaker 2: I'll like check this out. I kind of like the sensory play, not all of it, but it did make my mind go to like things I would like to do around your home.
Speaker 1: No bitch.
Speaker 2: With a partner in the future that wants to be creative now, not gonna pull out.
Speaker 1: The home depot supplies.
Speaker 2: But I'm like, damn like I it did make me think of how many ways people get turned on and come and wow wow.
Speaker 1: So needless to say, he actually wasn't bad.
Speaker 2: He actually looked like like after then, I was like, here a little scary because he had a little hat on with little size, he had all black on, he had muscles though, like he looked attractive until he pulled.
Speaker 1: Out the pipe later like I didn't pull that out. I was like, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know after after yeah, Jack, like I keep thinking of painting the roller thing. Yeah, I mean, of course you have like the needle thing like the pinwheel like I've done since we play before.
Speaker 1: A pinwell is not for sex.
Speaker 2: Keez, that's a good one because you could put it all it could it could feel like a knife. What else they got, Yeah, so that's the thing. So there's so it's no, no, I ain't gonna hold you sound bass. You making my pussy jump too. I've been doing don't do that, don't do that. That little thing when it keep going, like, girl, calm down the sounds. It's not the prayer bowl. You ain't never felt like your pussy joke to a.
Speaker 1: To a sound? Literally, don't rely. Oh, I was relaxed, so right.
Speaker 2: Maybe I was that thing kind of maybe my ear because you know, I didn't had an ear orgasm before, Corny she said that little thing. Anyways, needless to say, y'all, I keep finding new things to do and I can't believe we break. No, that's what it is. This is sad, bro, I need some dig. This is really sad.
Speaker 1: Where are you going next? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm scared for myself. I ain't gonna hold you, I ain't.
Speaker 1: I am excited.
Speaker 2: I'm going to the Domina Camber Public next week. I'm gonna put the kanna and so I'm excited. Uh. I don't plan to be a unicorn in this trip. It is another solo trip where I plan to read and journal. I'm gonna do it all inclusive. No, yuck, they have like apparently the best. Oh, never mind, isn't we're girl?
Speaker 1: I'm going.
Speaker 2: I got the whole trip for less than three hundred dollars. I used miles and points. Baby, shout out to Marriott and ZiT Delta, even though bitch y'all could have made it a little cheaper since y'all fucked up right now.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I'm going for I'm going.
Speaker 2: I'm going for four days, three nights, and I planned to have a really good trip.
Speaker 1: I planned to have a really cute time. I'm hoping to be me a dominion Hannah. I'm doing Dominican.
Speaker 2: I have a lot of Dominican friends, and they're always saying they have the best beaches. There's Dave, you Dominican. What's the thing this is su'san s o U with the mountains nobody doesn't talking about. There's a Dominican bitch listening to this right now and being like, oh my god, I shouldn't say it in the comments A I think it is, but when you google it, it's like these matheson.
Speaker 1: That's what it's l like. What don't do that, bitch?
Speaker 2: Anyway, I'm gonna go to the beach and get this tan and not get no dick. Okay, y'all, y'all want to hear something fucked up about Home depot what I'm not good?
Speaker 1: You did you masturbate it? Home devot before.
Speaker 2: No no, So I was at home depot because my mom and I just moved into the same apartment building, which, by the way, it's like really adorable.
Speaker 1: We're like up and down. It's cute in La place in La.
Speaker 2: So I'm at home depot and my mom is like confused on why I can't find a task grab it for the TV A mount.
Speaker 1: She was like, when I was doing stuff, all you do is go to home depot. They're right there they are.
Speaker 2: Maybe when I did needed everything for the studio, maybe you pull up. Wait and the demographic was a little different. Uh no, no, no, no in Brooklyn, a Jamaican. No, I know, they're everywhere else.
Speaker 1: They magnificant.
Speaker 2: So I was in La and of course the Mexican So now that's accusy right.
Speaker 1: First of all, I'm on this little power trip because eight niggas at the car like hey I do TV. I do TV. And I was like, hey, I walk.
Speaker 2: But then I'm walking towards the door and there's this Nigerian good and he's like cis. I was like, icy stuff. He's like I just got hear no camera. I'm sorry, I just got here from Cameroon. I do everything too. You ain't coming to me.
Speaker 1: And I was like, now i gotta tell the Mexican nigga.
Speaker 2: No, that's crazy, that's crazy. I'm sitting here like, what else can I happen? Now?
Speaker 1: You're black? Because that you love claiming you Mexican? That's true, but he saw.
Speaker 2: It really, So then I'm sitting here thinking, Okay, how could I have the Mexican and the Cameroon And at the same time, what can I have him do?
Speaker 1: One'll do this, One'll do that. Girl.
Speaker 2: I was really this sounded like an MMF bitch, So that I'm sitting here like, okay, you keep Cameroon. Do you know anything about engineering?
Speaker 1: I don't want to tell him about the studio, but I'm like, maybe he'll be good. Were black? Oh that's crazy girl.
Speaker 2: Anyway, So long story short, one's doing one TV, one doing another. I love that home depot it really, I'm telling you them niggas came to the car what you want and I'm like.
Speaker 1: Any meaning clearly he gave this nigga a power trips.
Speaker 2: I was trying to see who looks stronger and shit, and then it was one who spoke to good English.
Speaker 1: I was like n nah, he advanced, he got a business car. I don't want that ship. That's crazy. You know what this is for real?
Speaker 2: I just want we about to get st I'm going stop going because we gonna get canceled.
Speaker 1: No, we're not, okay, bro, we can't get canceled. Here's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: When when when he had a business card, I realized, oh, like, your business is a business. I'm trying to go for the low here because you don't want to pay somebody for their business.
Speaker 1: That's greaty And if I did out of google it, why do you think I'm out of here.
Speaker 2: Trying to recruit any Oh okay, well, hopefully by our next couple episodes. Well the next time we have a solo, You're going to a sex club this weekend. So this weekend and then I'm going to London next week. Who is the girl from the London Live show that won the game? I can't find her.
Speaker 1: And she wants to fuck. Where is she? That's crazy? I thought we were gonna fuck and I did too. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Follow anyway, if you in London and want to give we.
Speaker 1: This this week, you aren't. That's what I'm saying. Okay, go ahead and in the Falcony Mix. I love piano and you are really putting out my boys DJ. That's why I'm going. That's fine.
Speaker 2: But she also said she's down for pussy to be thrown her way. She's there right now. This week, y'all want to do a Horror Hive meetup. Shout out to Balcony Mixing Major League. My boy Andre Power is opening, so that's why I'm flying and lending gives us a big I love how you're trying to make it seem like you're not trying to get your pussy here. Let me, Oh, this is a horror Hive meetup. Okay, if you're not DTF me and my boo who is also coming with me.
Speaker 1: It's an anyway. If you are, my dms are open. Love y'all.
Speaker 2: This is why we unmonetize on YouTube because now you're soliciting sex. Anyways, Guys, if you want bonus content from us, make sure you check out our Patreon. That's patreon dot com, Backslash Horrible Decisions Baby, where we do bonus content every week. We do bts over there, we do town halls. It's great and you help us, help you. We have a lot more new content coming your way that we're really excited to bring to you guys.
Speaker 1: So thank you guys for supporting.
Speaker 2: And we have a clips page, so make sure you subscribe. Check out Mandy and Wheezy clips on YouTube. That's where you can consume a whole lot of us in a very short amount of time. So if you're into quickies, that's where you should go. And if you're into quickies, I'm where you should go. Anyways, this has been yet another episode of horrible decisions. So I'm your girl, Mandy baka picked saday aka Beach. Hey, y'all, I'm easy. What's really good?
Speaker 1: Sex of boy? I'm trying. I'm trying to do something different. I have a bone to pick. Okay, pick the bone.
Speaker 2: I'm sucking a lot of bones, but you could pick the bone. I have a bone to pick with friends that don't realize that you're not being a bad friend if you set a boundary with trauma dumping. Okay, literally when you were like, y'all go with these angles. I just gotta tell you about how I haven't been there for somebody and girl, I feel like we give a certain amount of hours. Okay, why don't you get a certain amount of hours with me? I'm finished? How do you communicate that though, or do you or do you just like remove yourself because you've been you feel like you've been dumped on enough?
Speaker 1: Like how do you respond to that when you reach that point?
Speaker 2: Like basically I had dubbed a few of her calls we were in London, but when she called me today and asked me if I'm back, I literally was like, girl, I'm just kind of having a mood, like I really can't hear. And she feels like I'm not being there for her. And she basically feels like she wants to keep her business private from other friends, and I'm the one that she trusts with the info. But like, it's really hard to talk to someone that's depressed. Would you be on the brink of being depressed?
Speaker 1: Right? And so I don't know what to say. Do I send you a therapy gift card? Bro?
Speaker 2: I feel like you gotta have some discernment and think about how much you are unloading on somebody. And I hate it for her, And it's it's specific to not her overall well being, her depression, but it's about a nick like it's about a man like if.
Speaker 1: Someone's going through it, it needs to pick me up.
Speaker 2: That's different than someone that's like constantly trying to figure out what they can do to you know, not get someone's attention, but just like what.
Speaker 1: Did I do? What did I do wrong? And I'm not doing this and blah blah blah, like waste. You know, she might be with a narcissist too.
Speaker 2: You ain't never gonna do nothing right, but he isn't new to me. To me, so I am very adamant actually with drawing the boundary with my friends and their partners specifically, because once you've said enough but you've stayed, maybe.
Speaker 1: Girl, I don't I don't want to hear about it anymore.
Speaker 2: So like to me, when it comes to the friendships that I have, specifically, our friendships are able to exist and like beyond whoever you're.
Speaker 1: Dating or not.
Speaker 2: But to me, once you've come to me about how this nigga and did you wrong? Did you wrong again? Did you wrong again? Like I got to the point where I stopped talking to my friends about That's why y'all motherfucker's heard it. My friends wasn't hearing nothing about my ex? Mo Mo no, bitch, you don't even went back how many times? So I even stopped sharing with my friends because this was a person that I knew all right at this end of the day, I keep going back nobody else.
Speaker 1: To hear that shit. But no, and I get that nobody like that. That's the thing, right and we know it.
Speaker 2: But so I'm telling you as a friend, I love you dearly to all my friends. This is this is literally how I communicated to my friends. Friend al, I'll be like, friend, bitch, you know I love you. Right, Let's talk about your career the next trip. We going on the size genes you can now fit into the tiktoks that we fucking come across. Share all the memes you want. Well, baby, girl, that nigga not not here, brow out of my phone about someone we know.
Speaker 1: Literally, I have to do that. I'm daying that. Let's go on Instagram. Look at this bitch. What a wig awful. I'm fine with that.
Speaker 2: I have removed for so many of my friends, especially when they choose to stay with a guy for eons. So it's where, oh bit, you're not gonna leave him until you ready. You're not gonna waste my my three minutes on that shit homeboys do.
Speaker 1: On the contrary, what my homeboys when they're feeling her, they called me.
Speaker 2: About how Wackovich was Okay, are almost a little too much, and it starts to become a little triggering because I'm like.
Speaker 1: Is a nigga talking about me?
Speaker 2: Like? This?
Speaker 1: Is a nigga talking about me like this one of you?
Speaker 2: But also, baby, you were so into her last month. Now she's trash. Now she's I literally had one of my homeboys was like, oh my god, this bitch I halla sex worker energy now And I'm like, Okay, I understand she's a bottle girl.
Speaker 1: Wow. However, your first date was a vacation that you took her on. Yeah, what the fuck? Standard do you think? You said? Right? A trick? I think that there is.
Speaker 2: You can definitely dump on your friends too much about your relationship, but I think as the friend instead of dubbing the calls to where now she doesn't feel hurd or seam seems so you just called a segment from our bonus content.
Speaker 1: Obrah on Patreon.
Speaker 2: We have so much more bonus content, BTS live episodes, hundreds of hours. How are you not subscribed? Go right now? Patreon dot com, backslash Rebel Decisions