Speaker 1: What's up, Brindos and welcome into Leading Off, brought to you by Price Pick check Out prize picks today, doutload the app. Use of the promo code Leading Off get a one match up to one hundred bucks. Go and do it today and prize pick with us. Who are us? I'm the Welsh. You can find me on Twitter? Is it the Welsh? That is Casey Bubba at bead Intric aka Tout Daily Champion Bubba. You were crowned last night. I was a little bit early, but I guess you would do that in like the daily stuff, you could go early, but you beat some of the big dogs in the industry. Week Derek Cardy took down Howard Bender. What's up man? Congratulations?
Speaker 2: Thanks man. It was fun. Yeah, it's a fun.
Speaker 3: Yearly tournament they do. There's side pots involved if you so choose, but you have to be a member of tout Wars in the Tout Daily, So just a fun liettle side thing and it's like four quarters of the season and if you win, if you finish top two or three each week, get a ticket into the final tournament, which is like a three round tournament and you have to kind of obviously advance to I was in the final four last night, took it down with authority.
Speaker 2: It was it was. It was a good feeling, good feeling for sure.
Speaker 1: Who who kind of like would you ride there? Like? Who got you really good?
Speaker 2: This season?
Speaker 3: I've been on the Seattle stacks like the last month, which has been great. But last night I just kept going with Royce Lewis, who keeps going deep, Adam Duvall, who keeps going deep, those kind of players, and then pitching was beautiful. So it's it's like Cole Reagan's guilthy So yeah, it's it's been a fun go, fun go right.
Speaker 1: Now, Well, you know, when we get to that DFS segment, just remember this is the Tout Daily Champion taking down like er Carty and those guys. So maybe listen.
Speaker 2: I don't use a formula like they all do. I just use my brain.
Speaker 1: Use your brain. I use my brain when I do it smart. I use my big brain to do the DFS.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: By the way, how hilarious that we are completely competing up against Fantasy Fest. Just want to point out, do not leave us when we're done. Fantasy Bros. Does have Fantasy Fests going on so we are also live as they are doing like six hours of football coverage.
Speaker 2: Good planning, yeah, not great.
Speaker 1: But listen, do the football after you can do all the football fun. This is the baseball where we're gonna have all the fun. You guys got some questions, drop them in the chat. We will try to dedicate a little segment to that. We are going to do our bets, we're gonna do the prize picks, We're going to do some dfs, and we will do all the latest news. Like if I had a beep sound, I would do it. What are the Angels doing? I know we're like twenty four hours after this, but you guys haven't heard from us. What in God's name are the angels doing? This used to be a pastime of August in baseball. You know, if you're kind of newish to baseball or didn't pay attention August. There was nothing ridiculous about placing guys on waivers because there was a waiver trade deadline. If a player was put on waivers, a team could claim. Then the team who put on waivers could do one of two things three things actually pull them back, let the team have that guy for a contract, or they can work out a trade. If a guy passes through waivers, they could also still work out a trade after the fact. I believe as long as the player was not claimed. This was one of the worst and stupidest things that baseball did because this came post trade deadline, and then there was this other little pseudo deadline thing. Insanely dumb. But the history of it saw players like if I remember, I think like Adam Dunn might have been a player that was moved, or Levon Hernandez. I just remember it with the Diamondbacks was a player that was moved. We also saw I think it was Alexi Rios or Alex Rios who at that time was put on waivers by the It was either the Blue Jays of the White Sox, and then the other team claimed them and just said take the money, get rid of the money. I'm giving you a little bit of background because there was a history too in that it's not the most surprising thing except there is no more trade deadline, and the Angels traded away minor league assets to acquire Lucas Giolito and Raidel on the Lopez and yesterday they put they put Lopez, Giledo Matt Moore, Hunter Renfro and Randall Gritchick, all on waivers, all on wait essentially just right here, Richard, this is Poverty franchise. But but all these players, I think within the next twenty four hours, I don't know if it's gonna be today, can be claimed by these other teams. Now, if they're not claimed, I don't think they're released. They just go back to the roster.
Speaker 2: Richie could home run last night. RICHI in the lineup.
Speaker 1: But I believe it's like eight million total dollars. Every single one of these players could be claimed for if you wanted to claim the whole bunch, They're gonna get claimed. Like they're gonna get claimed. Gilito will get claimed. It's one million dollars the rest of the way for any team that is competing for a or is trying to get some starting pitching up. The Diamondbacks were in talks to trade for gi Alito. They're gonna put a claim in. Hunter Renfro is gonna get claim, Randall Gritchick's gonna get claimed, and Ronaldo Lopez gonna get claimed. I don't know about the others. Have you ever seen a more poverty guys than the Angels.
Speaker 2: No, I was beating the drum for trade show.
Speaker 3: Hey, I get as many prospects as you can, because you're already a messive a franchise. They didn't do that obviously. Look where we're at now. It's so much fun. It's gonna be interesting though, because there's a lot of caveats here. Obviously, gotta be signed by September first, so they gotta be done by tomorrow. That way they can be playoff eligible. They're gonna really help out some teams because the waiver process, like you mentioned, it's a worst record to top records. So these wild card teams all of a sudden, the Reds, who didn't trade for pitching but need pitching. There's Clevenger, There's Giulito, the Giants. There's so many teams they're gonna get guys basically free without having to trade any assets. So there's already discussions that the MLBPA and others are going to finle agrievance against this. It's like I saw a good A good comparison. It's when the last place team in a fan league drops all their good players, yeah and makes it available. It's a very similar situation. So this is just embarrassing on all fronts. Part of it, I get it's a business decision. It's like you said, like in the old days it made sense because at least you can get like some single a kid back or something. You can get something in return for it, and kind of like hopefully justify striking gold somewhere. But right now this is rough. But then I don't want to go too far ahead on the outline. Minutes later we see other teams start to.
Speaker 1: Get yeah, and well, but that's the thing that like, I'm not surprised that this happens, and we'll.
Speaker 2: Talk about it, and just it's just to the volume.
Speaker 3: The Angels did it, like like they just traded for all these guys and now they're selecting.
Speaker 1: But that's the thing. It's not about putting a guy or two on waivers and letting someone else claim it and you're saving money. It's not about that the Yankees put Harrison Bader on waivers and if he gets claimed, they just kind of don't care that They would rather save the money the rest of the way through than hold on or maybe you know, he went to the team and said he wants them playing time that's that's one thing. It's another thing when two weeks ago this team was going all in, or a month ago, they were going all in at the trade deadline, trading away rookie assets, trading away everything they could to get anything they could to possibly be in here. And now they're just being like, we'll save a million dollars on Giolito and put them out there. Like, I don't think it's the worst thing to acknowledge when you're wrong, you're wrong, you're wrong, you messed up. But it's a bad look in a month and you put all of these favor players on waivers and they're essentially looking to save upwards of you know, five six million dollars at the end of the year. When I saw this move as well, I was like, this is bad news for Otani moving forward.
Speaker 2: Because why is he even suiting up right now?
Speaker 1: But that's where we're going with this. There's no chance he's suiting up in like ten days from now. There's no chance like this. The Angels finally said, all right, this was the moment. This is the moment we've been waiting for. Women's the moment they were gonna really that was the moment they put all these players they had traded assets for, they put them all on waivers. They're willing to just let them go for nothing. So that was the moment. So how much longer do you have pride in Otani wanting to play, wanting to you know, be there for the team, pad stats, dah da da da da, be healthy, all of that that's there. But this is the This is the end. This is this is the end game of Otani not finishing the year. Mike Trout had said he would be back at some point this season. No he's not. There's no point this team. It's embarrassing, it's sad, and these guys will get claimed and there's going to be some fantasy if I actually think Hunter Renfro could be put in a really good spot by a team. I believe Gilito will get claimed, and I know we can be like, oh Giulito blah blah blah, but you know what, right organization might be able to do a little bit with him.
Speaker 3: Giants can get Gilido and Clevenger right now. They need pitching so bad. They're somehow still in the race.
Speaker 2: The Reds.
Speaker 3: It's great American small park. I did I had been tit on bench with Bubba yesterday and we went over like all these guys in the dark scenarios like wild guard teams. The Giants would be big ones. The d Backs could maybe use an other starters still there there in the mix back there, there's a lot of the National League has like three options before the American League wild Card, so I don't see many of them getting to the als what I'm trying to say, but it's like the d Backs, the Giants, and there's a couple others that could make it really interesting right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's reverse orders. So you know, like a team like the Padres, if they want to put a Potters just lost you darbish. They wanted to put a claim on g Aldo, they would have priority over the Diamondbacks, or if they wanted to go for that, you know, big right handed bat and Hunter Renfro, they would have priority one time through. So you know everyone's going to be able to do their things. So it's it's it's just a wild, wild move. As you mentioned the other players that went out there, we saw that the White Sox put Clevenger. Clevenger has been phenomenal, another decent shot for why why would it outside of like what a kind of garbage person he might have represented himself to be. Why would a team not consider Clevenger at this point? Why would they, especially for anybody that is putting these waiver claims in. You got him and then you also had the Mets put Carlos Carrasco on the waiver, So this is a weird you know, they did it two days before to your point, just so a guy will clear waivers and can be put on the roster before September first. So that's why teams are doing this. It's actually pretty sneaky, yep, because you're putting the pressure on teams to not have time to think about it at all. They got to do it, they got to claim, and these teams that want to save a couple dollars, this is a good opportunity to do it. So this is what the new waiver claim looks like. By the way, teams hold the player all the way until two days before so they can pop that player out and a team makes a quick, rash decision and then all of a sudden, you know, they value the Angels might value the money they're going to say, they might value like four million dollars more than those players and what they gave away, which is bad management. Everyone should be fired.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's bad, It's real bad. So yeah, Clevenger should definitely be picked up too. He's actually pitching better than Gilido of late, which is pretty wild, but both should be interesting. I didn't want to comment on Silva's comment in the chat he said the Angels are getting of eight players but not ce J Cron. That is funny. I think the thing with Crone is his back issue. No team's gonna claim them anyways. Like obviously you have to clear waivers and a physical, so it's just kind of a waste of time situation.
Speaker 1: And also i'd just say, like there might be guys on waivers that just didn't get reported. That happens all the time, that that was part of the old process. You'd have a gajillion players, Like literally, teams would put their best players out on waivers because they could just pull it at any time if they wanted. So it's a really weird process from a fantasy perspective. There's some fantasy value out there. I mean, I think Giolito could maybe recoup what the hell was going on there. Hunter Renfro. Those are two guys. I'm interested in Clevenger as well. See where the hell he goes. I would be surprised if even the Guardians just took a little uh well, the relationship might be freed too much with them. But you know, Kevin Williams getting injured might be something. Why a Guardian's team would pick up a guy like Clevenger that they know they knew. So it's weird, it's crazy. That's a wayver deadline.
Speaker 2: You could.
Speaker 3: You imagine Renfro or Gritchick going in the great American small park to platoon with all their lefty out fielders.
Speaker 1: Amazing, Renfro would be.
Speaker 3: And that's the kind of thing like we saw the Brave do it the Iracuni went out. They wouldn't traded for all those outfielders. They could play up patoon game work beautifully. No reason the Reds can't do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I who do you think of the big guys? Does anyone not get claimed.
Speaker 2: Out of the big guys? I see it. I can see it being one of the outfielders. I think it'll be their group. Chick or Renfro doesn't claim I cannot to me, So why wouldn't you take any of them?
Speaker 1: Well, they're not free. You gotta pay whatever the rest of the season is in MLB terms, it's pretty well like the team like the Diamondback who have screwed up really at every level, you'd have to pay. You have to cost you a million dollars to make a bet on Gielito the rest of the way through. They might think twice about that.
Speaker 2: A lot of things.
Speaker 1: Spot, Yeah, they'd have to make roster.
Speaker 2: That's some questions teams might not be willing to do type.
Speaker 1: That's that's kind of Renfro is the one I'm most interested in here. Watch the destination for him. Also in roster moves. The Yankees in the rehab process of Josh Donaldson. One he was healthy, they said so, and they kicked his ass to the curb. A lot of stories too before this about how they knew what just a bad teammate he was, which I thought was pretty hilarious, and just what a cancer in the locker room he was. Overall, so he comes back as they brought all the young guys up and they booted him. Any chance Josh Donaldson saves face rest of season or is he gonna just chill it home.
Speaker 3: I think he chills it home the rest of the season, and he would be honestly a fun one to go see play in Japan, like Man he did for a couple of years. He'd love it there and he'd actually flourish in that kind of setup.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure, I'm sure his stuff would go over really well over there. By the way, the first time ever with all that type of news, you go like fifteen minutes into a show, and we haven't talked about this, but we almost had a no hitter last night Alex Cobb with the Giants. He went bottom of the ninth two outs. I was watching this and he gives up a single that was I guess maybe it was a double. It was a double roped roped to center right field. Kind of looked like Matos might have been able.
Speaker 2: To the heck of a play.
Speaker 1: I mean, well, no hitters on the line, so maybe throw that out there and maybe try to make that happen. But he just loses it. He ended up giving up only one hit. He went the full go nine struck out nine check this out, eighteen swinging strikes. Every single one was off of his splitter. It was off of that's right. Splitter nuts, nuts, nuts, nuts. Any thoughts on Alex Cobb. I have him in so many leagues, and I had him going last night in so many spots. It was a big help. Alex cobb trustworthiness rest the season. You know, after this performance seems pretty high.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he is.
Speaker 3: I actually, honestly, I would probably skip the next start. These are by far the most pitches he's ever thrown, like one.
Speaker 1: Hundred and twenty five or six did one and.
Speaker 3: Thirty one last I saw his career going into that was one thirteen and you could see it in the night. I was watching it too, and his splitter was a movement. The control wasn't there as much. You could see it was kind of he was laboring. He was throwing it harder than he had before. I wouldn't be shocked to the Giants pushing him back for his next start. That's just the way they roll. But I trust him. I looked into his stats after the game last night. As era is like a three four five ERA on the season or something. It's been the ratio has been a phenomenal, you know, not the best strike out guy, of course, it's like one hundred and twenty five and one hundred and forty one innings. But he's just consistently good time and time again. He might have a hiked up here and there. Overall solid. You roll with Alex Cobb. You drafted him for this reason. He's doing it last night, would have just been icing on the cake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was funny because at that point it was almost like if anyone ever plays MLB the show and a guy who just has no more energy, like he was laboring to just get that sinker over, just trying to get it over the plate, and that's all that he was trying to. He was just he got squeezed.
Speaker 3: He got squeezed on his and Zella bat Yeah, that's the next strike. It was a strike all night.
Speaker 1: That was the one because he walks in Zell when he walks down and gets yep. Yeah, he could have had the out there and I don't know if that would have really changed anything. But also what you get in those instances where a guy's gone one hundred t plus, they were taking more pitches, you know, I think they were more willing to just have called.
Speaker 3: Strokes ast he was just watching it go right down the middle. Yeah, like three three, to one pitch he could have just it was on tea.
Speaker 1: There was no chasing. They were just waiting on what was going on. So Alex Cobb was a phenomenal did wonders for you? Speaking of phenomenal Cole Reagans, who you mentioned. Nine strikeouts, seven innings, it was a no decision, sixteen swinging strikes, finished with a thirty two percent csw He had seven whists on his slider to it was a forty seven percent swing and miss pitch. Just overall, like bog and I are kind of going on about this. He wasn't wanting to be a believer. I say, you kind of go all in at this point with a guy like Cole Reagan's and it hasn't disappointed. The fastball was touching like ninety eight. I think he'd been touching like around one hundred. He was touching ninety eight in this one. But the average velo was up. So he's consistently doing that. His pitch mix looks great, he's throwing strikes. He looks like a bulldog right now, and his slider is dominating. Cole Reagans is one of those dudes that is making the late season push for the people that the people that are over there on Fantasy Fest right now on Fantasy Pros, they're missing on what Cole Reagans is. And that is for us listening here on the podcast and on the live stream. This is the guy that you co get in the off season when trades open up for next season. And this is a guy that is going to rank really high as this continues.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a league winner for this year. I'm concerned about his ranking for next year. He's already had two TJ's and we see this increased veloy.
Speaker 1: What do you mean you're worried about his ring You think it's gonna go too high.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just because he's had two Tommy John's already and he's with the increased velocity. We see where this usually goes with some pictures.
Speaker 1: But like like Pollock is gonna screw this up because Pollack won't shut up about Reagans and he's making Reagan like Reagan's is his uh to Sandy, Yeah, it's it's like, uh, it's it's his art piece right now, Like his life force is Cole Reagans and he's going to ruin it for us. Thanks Nick. But outside of that, but what does that mean.
Speaker 3: He'll be a top at this rate. At this rate, he could be a top thirty sp.
Speaker 1: I see that that's going to ruin it if that is true.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, And that's where it's going now.
Speaker 1: I mean, but see, what I think you can do is early off season, if you're into him from like a dynasty perspective, you can get him for probably outside the top fifty at least. And that's what I think. Yeah, Donnie, Yeah, yeah, Donnie's right, he's making it like me with Corbyn Carroll, You're gonna ruin it. But I think that's kind of like wherever it ends in like full draft season, we can get into that earlier. And that's kind of my.
Speaker 3: Well, that's why I like doing my early drafts. Like it's fun in that regard, like get in there early and have some fun.
Speaker 1: I mean, you guys are psychopaths. It's it's not even September and you guys are like, we've done a full n FBC draft. Ridiculous. I mean, I love it, but it's it is ridiculous. Also, in the last bit of the Big News, royce lewis a Homer on Tuesday, in the Twins list. I mean, Royce Lewis is on something right now, someone asks this, Laser asks this gell Off or Royce Lewis rest of season.
Speaker 3: I still use gel Off because of the speed, but that is extremely close.
Speaker 1: You're sure you want to go go Off.
Speaker 3: Hey, we were opposite a lot the other day, so we guys, we'll keep that trade rolling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm trying to pull this up here. I want to look.
Speaker 3: At fifteen to fifteen by the end of the season. He's only played like two months.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, Royce might have fifteen homers.
Speaker 2: But he's not stealing bags though.
Speaker 1: No, that's true. So in August Royce is hitting two ninety four. He just hit his fifth homer of the month. He does have only one stolen base, so yeah, I mean that has been low, but the power numbers from like a general standpoint. Nine homers in thirty nine games so far this year, he's got a two nineteen ninety three to fifteen batting average. I would go Royce, actually, unless I'm chasing stolen.
Speaker 2: How many how many games was that? Because it's funny.
Speaker 3: Geloff has played in forty games this season, has ten home runs, nine stolen bases in a two sixty nine bat.
Speaker 1: I just I think Geoff's gonna come back down like a little bit. But if you're chasing stolen bases, it's got to be get off percent. But Royce has been an absolute monster. You know what, Let's play a game here, speaking of versus versus as I always have loved to do. This is going to be a rookie looky one and I actually asked this question on rates and barrels yesterday. D DVR and I were doing it yesterday. Saddan rafael Sa'dan Rafaela and Parker Meadows are the two prospects that are up right now. Parker Meadows is really having like a really good run. We talked about him. We said, five outfielder, twelve team league, you could pick him up. He's hitting three thirty three. His strikeout rate is really high though he's just coming off of a three hit game. And Rafaela hasn't really been getting a whole bunch of run. He's not really doing much of anything, but he is here and they said he is going to start getting starts. If you had to pick a rest of season guy, Parker Meadows or Saddan Rafaela.
Speaker 2: Who would you pick.
Speaker 3: I want to say Parker Meadows just because I know he's getting the run. But it's tough because Rafaela's numbers and the miners look very, very very good. Between w Anda, I just don't know how long he'll be up for. Is he here just to fill in like a Bradize on the paternity leave or how's that going well?
Speaker 1: I think they said this might be like a rest of season, you know, get him at his at bats and everything like that for the rest of the day.
Speaker 2: It just might not be every day starting I go Meadows. Yeah, I think.
Speaker 1: Meadows with the playing time is the way to go. Raphael long term is the guy that I would want in Dynasty or next year I'm gonna be making the bet on it's gonna be Rafaela. But Parker Meadows has continuously been good, So keep him in your mind. All right, A couple listener questions, and I'm going to give you guys the hint for where in the world are Welsh and Corby and Carroll today. The hint for you today is security. Your hint is security. That is where Corbyn, Carroll and I are. You can put your guesses in the chat and if you are correct at the end, I will put you on the board for someone to win a Corbyn Carrol autograph card. Not one of those like you can see a little card right there on the jersey. Get an autograph card. The hint again is security. All right, A couple questions for listeners here, duval or a minute, I'm gonna guess that's.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with Daval because I can't stay on the field.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd be fine with devaal Devall's on his thing right now. Yeah, and he has that thing. He has the thing, and he's on the right now. He does Y's So I agree with that one. Uh, Snyder or McNeil.
Speaker 3: With the injuries that the Chapman and company, Snyder's gona play pretty uchveryday.
Speaker 1: S Schnyder, Yeah, I'm good. Actually just picked him up in a league, so I'm fine with that one as well. How about this one? Would you drop Hunter Green?
Speaker 2: What's your replacement?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's assume let's like, well, okay, let's let's play assumption here for a second. God, I'm trying to think of like a fringey what I was Clevenger? Would you rather have Clevenger plevy.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, unless he goes to Cincinnati. Clarify that one.
Speaker 2: I'd try to have the strike cut ups.
Speaker 1: I was thinking of. Carly asked, drop Andrew Abbot for Clevenger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, I like Abbot more than Green right now, at least Abbit show and he can do it Green.
Speaker 2: Still, you know, it's only two starts off the ie. We'll see how he does.
Speaker 3: He pitches today Wednesday in San Francisco, so that'll be an interesting point for Green.
Speaker 2: But I think I keep Abbot in this one.
Speaker 1: I think I would call okay, I thought you were gonna say, like Cleve, I don't know what's going on with Clevenger yet. I kind of want to see what's going to go on with him, so I don't know. And then last one Nate low Er Vlad rest of season and he says, yes, I'm being serious.
Speaker 3: The Lad questions have been legit this year, like he's been good but not great. I still go Vlad, but it's very tricky. It's tricky.
Speaker 1: I'd have a hard time not going flat as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's one of those because if he goes on a heater like he can go the day after he dropp him, which is very possible with lad that'll sting for a long long time.
Speaker 1: These questions, by the way, are these answers, They're phenomenal. These are phenomenal answers right now that are in the chat of where Corbin and I are, so I very much love them, So keep it up here. Quick injuries. Boba Schet to the IEL again with a quad injury. That's not good. You Darvish on the IOA with elbow inflammation massively not good. Why I think. I mean they are wheeling and dealing guns slinging. That's how the Padres are. No doubt they're going to put a claim in on one of these guys.
Speaker 2: They keep losing. They're almost out of the playoff.
Speaker 1: Race now, well they got to keep going though, so they don't care about spending. Matt McClain and a bad one goes to the IOA with an o bleak injury, so that's no point.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Jared Durant is having surgery in his tone and he's going to miss the rest of the season. He is out. Jared Kelnick, he's going to begin a minor league rehab assignment. A triple A Ta Koma today. So off of the stupid broken foot or whatever it was, he's going to already be rehabbing. He might be able to come back in like a week and a half or so and help this team.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they've been playing really well without him though, so maybe they should kind of stick to the guns on that one, Like what it is. I guess Marlow would be the one that gets the bump probably.
Speaker 1: M Yeah, Well the rosters also expand, remember that, so they expand a little bit, so they might not have to Yeah, they might not have to do too much. I actually might be able to keep the majority of these guys on his return. But the also the point is, like the minor league season is about to end. I think there's like two more weeks in Triple A. Double a's got ten days or something like that, so we're close to that. Also in some rehab assignments Byron Buckson and Alex Kirlov both beginning a rehab assignment today, and I believe Buckston's going to be playing the outfield, so I think that's it. Yeah, he was kind of complaining about that and not being out there, and uh, you know, he was like, I'll be excited when I'm in centerfield and he's in center field, so he's playing there in the biggest what the hell was going on? News? Just really quick? Did you see the fans that stormed the field and were hugging a kunya and taking a picture and then this It was the weirdest scene because also like the security they're grabbing and holding a kunya and then the guards that they're trying to grab, and it's this big mush of people that are all to tumble down. It's a bad look. It's a bad look on fan fans. I don't understand this one, Like, you know how uncomfortable I would be. I would be uncomfortable in a normal setting of baseball if someone ran up to me and was trying to grab and hug me. If you're a baseball player and guys can break onto a field, I don't know why these people do that. It's one thing when they do the like, hey, I'm going to get the attention and make a bet and run around the field if you go. I would be terrified, terrified if somebody jumped at me and was trying to hug me if I was a baseball player.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it's just so many weird things took place there. First off, just running to hug It's like an old rock star. It's like when Hank Aaron won the home run title and the guys were hugging around the bases. Secondly, the worst security guards in all coolers field. That was that was amazing, like tack like we're are second off. Then he see his teammates start to run after the security guard. It's like, Hey, does anybody care about the best player in baseball? Anybody want to stop this anything?
Speaker 1: There was I don't remember who the player was. There was like a player too that was like, oh, this dude would have been tackled here, like they would have tackled tackled him.
Speaker 3: Oh can you imagine in New York with big meat Pete running around? Oh check, Like where's Kyle Farnsworth when you need them?
Speaker 2: Folks?
Speaker 1: I was going to tell you someone's gonna get like really badly, like shot, Like someone's gonna get like like hurt. And it's something that.
Speaker 3: They run in Chicago, they would have got grazed by a bullet that they had stuck in their tongue.
Speaker 2: Like, so where we ad on that one dude?
Speaker 1: Okay, what's more embarrassing the Rockies security allowing the fans to jump on and hug or a woman was able to get a loaded gun in past security in Chicago and that was why the gun went off. Did someone get really hurt?
Speaker 2: I don't want to be laughing at I heard it grazed?
Speaker 1: Yeah, a gun grazed somebody. What's more embarrassing the gun situation? On the gun situation, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: That is a very very actually Chicago to a t. So keep doing what you're doing, folks, all right.
Speaker 1: It is truly based the end of baseball season if I've ever seen it. With what's going on, three up and three down. On the up, Wilson Coutreres two for four, two homers, three runs. He's been on a thing. Luis ring Gifo. He was the offense yesterday, two homers to RBI, went three for four and trick scouble though he did give up two and runs. He went six and struck out nine. He has been a very very good option of strikeouts. I think actually on it TL, we did Scooba versus Reagan's rest to season, and I went Reagans and I think Bogs went Scooball.
Speaker 2: I go Reagan's as well, but it's a good one. That's fair. It's fair.
Speaker 1: It is on the down. Who got mollywopped? Merril Kelly five innings, twelve hits, seven earned runs Dodgers and I thought you would like the mollywop to my California coming out of Yeah, thank you. Tyler Anderson he went five, he walked three, gave up six e runs and Nolan Jones oh for three with three k's, So that one is not quite working. What is working? As you can see, I'm scrolling for it. It's our friends over at Price Picks. Use a promo code leading off, get a one hundred percent matchup to one hundred bucks. That is free money to play and have the best time of your life. And you can do it with your friends right here, because we like to play with you guys when we set lineups. So, Bobba, what your Price Picks look like today?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 3: Brian Hayes over one and a half total basis as the Pirates take on Zerpa the lefty and Hayes has been on fire in August. Alone is lowered is a ground ball right by fifteen percent. Acunya McMahon, Combo Coors Field Special over five and a half hits, runs and RBIs to not great pictures on the mountains. I'll take my chances there, and then Kyle Tucker over eight Fantasy points. The Astros are on fire, Tucker. I wanted ord On, but yourd A was not eligible anywhere, So give me Tucker over eight.
Speaker 1: All right. By the way, Anthony, that was Gavin Lux who said that. He said, I'm not gonna lie. Our security guards would have spread these two.
Speaker 2: Days, because that's Lusca's Lux got all jacked up this year. So yeah, he was.
Speaker 1: Actually the was like five days or four days or whatever before the Arizona Complex League ended. He finally showed up to the Dodgers facility. He was working out, So just why if anybody cares? He was finally at the facility itself where Walker Bueller has been and everything, and he's starting to get going and working out, so he probably would have spread those dudes. So that would not be a guy that I would try to go take that picture With my prize picks for today, I'm going with Corbyn Carrol hit run RBI one and a half over to need him. Garrett Cole, I like today seven strikeouts over and I'm going with a combo here. I don't think I've done this one this season. Tanner Biby and Sonny Gray first inning hits one and a half over. It feels risky, but boy, the top of both of these lineups with these two pitchers, I like it. So it's essentially got to give up less than one hit or less than two hits is what I'm going for. So Carol hit run Rbi Cole strikeouts over and the under for byby Gray hits combo. On the bet side today, I actually locked in a couple of my bets last night. For me, I took two K props. I don't jump into K props a ton because I think I have just kind of sucked at them this year. But I really liked Logan Webb. I like Logan web the five and a half over and Garrett Cole. I went, it's a big number and it was like giving you a little bit extra. It was minus one oh five, which usually don't see on K props cause it's seven and a half. But I was going and looking Detroit, I believe, over the last three games has struck out more than anybody, and they're near the top of the leader board as far as striking out against righty's on the season, they're near the top. So I'm in on Garrett Cole today. And then I went with the money line play a parlay Texas and Seattle, just straight money line together comboed that around plus one twenty for them to win. And those are my bets. What do you got, bubbs?
Speaker 3: JP Crawford over one and a half total bases at plus one forty five. We have that on Monday at plus one fifty at hit if you have a Tuesday hit as well. He's leading off. Just so you know that Rayner's lineup just came out. Jay Rod is off again on Wednesday with his sore foot. Kyle Tucker over two and a half hits runs in RBI is at plus one fifteen. I gotta keep my Tucker trend going. And the Zach Eflin over five and a half. K's Martins don't trike out a ton, but they're no soll there and they are scuffling, so plus one fifty. I try to try to get plus money plays or low juice plays if I can. But the one I didn't play because it's gonna start very soon. I love anything if you can get anything on Sanchez, Christopher Sanchez of Philadelphia against the Angels. Twenty nine percent carrivers lefties this year for the Angels.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you know, there's actually a combo on prize picks for Sanchez and debts at like ten.
Speaker 2: That was actually a one.
Speaker 1: Yeah that the Holdio not in the lineup thing. I don't think I'm gonna. I've already made the bed, so it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Like the Seattle Needles pitching for Oakland. Seattle's not losing to a row to the A's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I completely agree. It's just I don't like that quite as much. Hey, let's get some DFS stuff from the Tout Daily Champion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a little different slate today. The evening stinks because there's nine games. Really, that's a good slate that's starting right now. Uh, there's a six game evening slate at six forty Eastern. Garrett Cole against Detroit. I like him, just like bog like twelft. Just sorry, first, well, Bogles not even a way kit, So we're good. Eleven point five, k's give you Zach Eflin. It gets to Miami at nine point seven k's and then if you have to punt pitching, you want to roll the dice. It's very risky, but Britain fought at six point five k's against the Dodgers stacks like the Yankees versus wins. That's who's supposed to pitch. Colorado verus Vines, Atlantover's Freeland and Pittsburgh is your value Versuszurpa.
Speaker 2: I like that quite a bit.
Speaker 3: And then your other value plays Hunter Goodman of Colorado's two point nine k in Coors the over Pigero is two point nine K and Zerpa I like that a lot. He's been clean up for Pittsburgh. And then DJ Stewart's two point seven K against Dane Dunning good.
Speaker 1: Thee Daily Champ. That that's from the Champ. Everybody's champ.
Speaker 2: Champ is here.
Speaker 1: Where in the world did corbyin and I go? This time? Your guess was security. That was your guess. Let's roll the video and then Bubba, we're gonna get your take right after this. All right, ladies and gentlemen, we had some pretty good guesses that we're in here. We had an area fifty one, which is pretty funny, Wonkey said Fort Knox. That's a very good security based one, Donnie said the White House. I like this because this is thinking outside the box Stark Industry's tower, because you know, sometimes Corbin and I can just absolutely break entertainment lines. Richard is very confident that we were at the Pentagon. So those are some guesses. Maybe one is right, Bubba, what say you?
Speaker 2: Well, my first guess is were there. Those were just guesses apparently.
Speaker 1: I think, oh, one of them might be right. One of them could be right. I'm not saying they're not.
Speaker 3: I think I know what the answer is that I'm not going to get it right. So I hope I'm wrong here, But I think I was thinking Fort Knox out the gate. That was one out the gate. I'm hoping this is sarcastic when I saw a few people mentioned in the chat.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, Fort Knox is a very good guess. It is not it because Corbin and I we traveled down to Colorado. We found the worst on the planet. But we took a picture with a Kunya, look at us, we're on the field. We we let that guy, we used Corbyn's connections, we let that guy in the background is getting carried off by, by the way, like five security people for one, and Corbyn and I took a photo with the Kunya. Look at us, We're so happy we didn't scare him. We just took our photo op out there and a couple of people did actually get that one very organically. I believe Concase was the first one Cootsfield, but we'll let that be a win here and DJ said guaranteed great Field. So there was a couple of good guesses. Look at how look at we didn't scare Akunya. We look very very happy Corbin and I taking the real selfie with Ronald Kunya. What do you think of that one?
Speaker 3: That's out Standy's why I said, I saw those and start popping up in the chat like I hope those are the right ones.
Speaker 2: I hope that's the one.
Speaker 3: I would have felt bad stealing it once I saw that, so I'm like, I'm not gonna go with that because that's that's perfect.
Speaker 2: And once I saw him like, that's the Welsh's brain, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: That was my brain that this was one I found, I thought of last night and I hit it. Shout out to our boy Ethan by the way, who is able to totally not photo shop these and you know totally is organic.
Speaker 2: It's great.
Speaker 3: You can get YouTube plus a photographer at all these locations. Like that is some first level Fantasy pro stuff.
Speaker 1: I mean Fantasy pros covers all the travel for me to travel around the world, get some times into imagine.
Speaker 2: Itary Fantasy pros. It's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys should be down with it. Last up here is oh, I got the home run board here, the last up for the home runs. Let's take a look at the board if I can find it here. Home run board for today. Well, we still got Blue Harvester who's about to crack fifty got forty nine. A Razor Ramon is at forty five. JJ Tators at forty four. That is your top tier, ladies and gentlemen. I have not left the board. I am an eight at thirty nine, technically up to six. We it's Fisherau, Randy and myself all have thirty nine. And it's still a game. It's still a live game. Though there are ten between myself and the very top. We got a full month ahead of us. That's what the home run board looks like today. You could have been taken apart all season and long. If you guys were hanging out with us in the uh the premium, the Fantasy Pros Premium, so make sure to check it out, get in the discord and all the other cool stuff. Go to fantasypros dot com slash Premium if you won't to do it. Also tell you if you guys want some more live streaming action. Thank you guys for hanging with us. All you gotta do is go over to the main Fantasy Pro channel. They got Fantasy Fest going on for like six hours. We weren't invited, Bubba and I weren't invited, but I think there's a bunch of cool people that are over there, so go and check it out. You can check out all of our other friend doze.
Speaker 2: Almost almost almost.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, listen, I don't know if there's a daily champ over there. I'm just saying, I don't know if any of them went Horsfield and went on field and took a picture with a Kuno and Corbyn Carrol. I did, they didn't, But whatever, thanks for hanging out with us, guys. We'll be back again on Friday. Oh yeah, home run. Sorry I was about to leave. I was one hundred percent about to leave. Yeah, who the hell are you doing a home run call for?
Speaker 2: I'm going you do your Don Alvarez.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna go with Corey Seeger so Cory Seger for me, your Don for Ben.
Speaker 2: Uh oh.
Speaker 1: We got to get out of here. We got to get out of here for Baba and me. We are going. Goodbye friends, love you all. Come hang with us on Friday with Ben and and Craig everybody.
Speaker 2: We're out of here.
Speaker 1: Goodbye yall. Ben h