Speaker 1: Forever call me by your name.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I was I just finally watched the little nas X video.
Speaker 1: Hi, guys, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa.
Speaker 2: Okay, I feel like you're kind of close to the microphone right there.
Speaker 1: But woo woo woo is that better a little boo?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then you just like brought it right back.
Speaker 1: So sorry, my bad, Sidney.
Speaker 2: This new wig looks glorious.
Speaker 4: Is given summer time, it's given ready to be outside, you know she is.
Speaker 1: She kind of reminds me of like the other wigs I've had, But it's it's a little thinner, it's a middle part. It's you know, I like it. I like it. I'm not obsessed with it. I think that's my problem.
Speaker 4: Well, I think it's good for you to not be obsessed with your wig, because then you would never take it all and we would never see your hair.
Speaker 1: No, no, no. I think for me, when I pay a certain amount, girl, I want to be obsessed. I want it. I want to have it and feel like I want to sleep with it as well. That's how that's how much money the girl spent. So ooh, the girl spent that much money.
Speaker 4: But if you were sleeping in it. Then what would your hair be doing underneath after you took it off in three months?
Speaker 1: Ooh, you're right, but I do take it off every night. For the most part of my edges are growing back. I'm excited about that. It's it's been a long, long journey with the with the wigs, but I think I'm in a better place than I was, you know, four or five months ago.
Speaker 2: Clap it up for Sydney being in a better place.
Speaker 4: Wherever you are, Andy being in a better place, because I remember a Sydney who won, would never not have of a bang, would would not dream of doing a middle part.
Speaker 1: And I remember Cindy that didn't like color. So this is wow.
Speaker 4: Okay, I feel like you gotta get on TikTok or something. This is this hair is giving TikTok energy.
Speaker 3: Really like the whole Like gen Z Millennial mid part conversation, what was that?
Speaker 1: Gen Z was like, ew, if you do a side part, you old? What are you racial?
Speaker 2: From?
Speaker 3: Friends?
Speaker 4: And then millennials, you know, the ones that feel like they want to be the spokespeople for us. You know, they went up there and with their skinny jeans and they embarrassed themselves.
Speaker 1: Listen, I don't. I don't give a fuck about the gin whatever, especially the younger kids, because it's like you're allergic to nuts and bread and air and you can't go outside without being anxious. Like, who are you? Who are you to tell me that my sorry part is old?
Speaker 2: Why not say it was old?
Speaker 4: But I do, I do enjoy a straight hair middle part situation. I just think I've always thought that that looked cool.
Speaker 1: Well I didn't. I didn't call you. I didn't. You didn't. I know that you didn't call me old? Are you jen? Jen why?
Speaker 2: Or I don't know what jen why is? But you know I'm gen z is adjacent?
Speaker 1: When does gen z start?
Speaker 2: When the towers fell?
Speaker 3: I think? Actually, yeah, right.
Speaker 1: Well I identify as a Z that those are my conferred pronouns.
Speaker 4: But yes, and you look a little bit tan too, sister. You know who you remind me of right now in this moment, in this little tiny zoom window. Uh, Mississippi, Mississippi from p Valley.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I wish you know. Shout out to Shannon. I don't know her last name, I just know her name. Her real name is Shannon, and she is so hot and she follows me on Twitter. Her name is shann her name is Shannon. She does not look like a Shannon, And I'm wondering did she change her name for acting.
Speaker 4: Maybe Shannon is her middle name. Also, I love that you threw in that she follows you on Twitter. Yew is in the IMDb.
Speaker 1: But Shannon Thornton, Shannon Thornton, Shannon Thornton sounds like the white girl that was in Danity. Kane, Ah, don't even get me started. Don't get me started.
Speaker 2: We have a racist. We have time to talk about Danny Kane boom to talk about?
Speaker 1: Do you hey, Candy Handy. First of all, they will never ever, ever ever be a reality show better than Making the Band. Ever, They'll never be that from start to finish. It gave you everything you wanted and needed. And it was so raw and so mean, and it dragged everybody. No one was safe.
Speaker 4: But also making Making the Band gave us the band D A B A N D also give us Day twenty six?
Speaker 1: Remember Day twenty six? Wait? Why was it Day twenty six? I don't know, but why was it? Why was it? Is the White boys from the UK? What was their group called? With Zane one direction because they're going in one direction. Sis, But the way they broke up, the way they broke up, buddy, that's why five different directions. Yeah, that's why you can't have a title like that, because that's what happens when you say one direction. Everybody's leaving the group. Destiny's child, the destiny was for them to break up.
Speaker 4: But it was Destiny's child. But wouldn't shouldn't it have been children.
Speaker 1: Because it was? But no, no, No, Tina knew she was like a child. We're talking about Beyonce, we're not talking about.
Speaker 3: No, but Tina likes Kelly more than.
Speaker 1: Andrew. You're saying that on the record, but now.
Speaker 3: I had I'm saying it. Yeah, there's like a whole big rumor that Miss Tina doesn't actually care about Beyonce that much. She likes Solangelo.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, I don't think that she doesn't care about Beyonce. I rebuke that.
Speaker 4: But she maybe don't care about the girls because the way that she was dressing them in the doing it all wrong. No, but I heard a rumor that Kelly is actually Matthew Knowles's daughter with another woman.
Speaker 2: So it's interesting that you.
Speaker 4: Think Tina likes Kelly Moore because I would think she would like her less.
Speaker 1: No, because you can't, because if she didn't like her as much as she does, then it would show that she could possibly be the love child.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's Destiny's child. This child is Kelly.
Speaker 1: Ooh, imagine I dare Kelly to do a book. I want her to write a book, and it's called The Reel's Destiny's Child, The Reels, The Reels with an s mom's name.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Reels. I would love to know me. Doris Roland Garrison. Doris could be Destiny, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, imagine, Okay, Doris Destiny, Doris's Destiny, Doris's Destiny.
Speaker 2: Or I guess that's Shannon.
Speaker 1: That's Shannon, Hi Shannon. But a lot of the group names don't make no sense. No, they don't. And but it's sometimes it's just hard to I think, find that that title that's like catchy, that goes with everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but sometimes people's names will be like where they used to hang out, or you know, in sync is in Sync and it was like, ill, that's ugly.
Speaker 2: There was there was an.
Speaker 1: Asterisk Backstreet Boys are You're on the back of some alleyway like that.
Speaker 2: All right, I don't know what what are the new what is it now?
Speaker 1: Fifth Harmony? And there's not that many real groups anymore. Everybody is like, we just don't listen to them.
Speaker 3: Like okay, okay, see I can get into k pop, but they're really annoying on Twitter.
Speaker 2: Wait why they make them very visible and annoying?
Speaker 1: What's wrong with that?
Speaker 3: I'm not saying it's yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm saying it's like they're there. First of all, there group.
Speaker 4: I don't know how many K pop bands there are, but it feels like each group has like thirteen members and I'll be seeing a little bit of appropriation in what they do, so oh.
Speaker 1: It is that's what we're gonna do on a Friday.
Speaker 2: Is very hippity hop, and I'll be like, m m.
Speaker 1: Okay, well hip hop is all purpose now, girl, I don't know if you know, it's fabuloso. It works for everything and everybody.
Speaker 4: Sure, babe, But appropriation is appropriation. I don't care how many black friends you have. I don't care if you're paying homage.
Speaker 1: But like I watched a clip and it was like these like this K pop girl group and they were on some show and they were all going through and like rapping.
Speaker 4: They had the quote quote quote unquote free styling, and it was like the stuff that they were doing with their hands, the stuff that they were saying. I was like, this is not good. But also this is not how.
Speaker 1: You talk, so it was just bad. I mean, like I said, everything that you know the Blacks are doing is all purpose. It works everywhere in every community. But I will say, besides the KPI, I remember in the nineties, in the early two thousands, I mean, we'd be appropriating too, all the Chinese dresses Drew Hill. I mean, I mean, there was very a lot of music videos that I was like, I think that's wrong.
Speaker 2: I think that.
Speaker 4: There's a difference between appropriating and whatever. The opposite of appropriating is whatever the antonym of appropriating is, because everything is not appropriation. But if the way that if you're changing the inflections in your voice and you're hitting me with a yo yo yo yo yo, like is that if you're giving me corn rows straight back on straight.
Speaker 2: Hair with beads at the end, what is that?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's getting Diet Bo Derek and Jamaican vacation realness.
Speaker 1: And we love that. And speaking of that, yeah, your girl went on a Caribbean trip, and I want you to hear it first that the food sucked. Oh wait, hold on, the food wear sucked in Jamaica.
Speaker 2: So I don't know. I need you to be as specific as possible as to wear the food suck.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, it's a it's a Panera bread. Girl. I was on a resort. Okay, babe, that's you eating the fet food. Mm hmm that's what it was. It was like, oh, man, I should know that it was going to be bad because it's it's for the masses. Did they make a big amount? And the only thing that was good was the jerk chicken And I don't want to see no parts of the jerk or the chicken. I'm all set. Oh, so give us an example of what food was available at the resort. Okay, So they had the eggs, but don't ask them for extra anything. Like I was like, oh can I have Oh can I have eggs? You know with cheese in it. They'll have the eggs that's already scrambled up, put the shredded cheese on top, and then give you the eggs. And I'm like, you can't. You can't mix the cheese and the eggs.
Speaker 3: Friend.
Speaker 1: No, And it's like, uh, you paid for all inclusive, the eggs are not inclusive.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Sis, you can't say the food in Jamaica sucked.
Speaker 1: If you paid for all inclusive means.
Speaker 2: We including all all.
Speaker 1: The bad stuff.
Speaker 2: She said, the food in Jamaica is bad.
Speaker 1: I didn't mean I that was I'm sorry. That was a very bad generalization. Where I went the food was bad. But everywhere I went other people were complaining about the food where they were at as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I I mean, when you really think about it, Jamaicans aren't known for their eggs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, breakfast, babe. They not know for their breakfast. The jerk the jerk chicken was popping. It was so good that I ate it every day. But by the end of the trip, I was like, yeah, this is I'm good on it. I can take a regular burger. Now I'll take an American burger.
Speaker 2: An American girl doll burger.
Speaker 1: I loved that for you. But it was wonderful, like the sun was hot, the water was blue. You know, they were very very on it with the protocols for COVID. You know, you need to take a test before you get there. You gotta take a test when you when you get there, they got to have their mask on all the time. Even though so I don't like to make this about race, but the beige people were very free. They only put the mask on when they had to, but they were walking around.
Speaker 4: I mean, sweetie, the beige people are always going to be free wherever they they're laying their heads at this. Have you ever seen an uncomfortable white person? I can probably come on one times I've seen that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when they're when they're in a bodega asking for a bacon, egg and cheese, a bacon egg and cheese, and everyone's looking at them like you mean bacon, egg and cheese, bacon egg? Is it? Are the eggs? Eggs?
Speaker 2: The brown farm to?
Speaker 1: Can you hold the bread? And can I just have egg? And like egg white? No egg whites? And then everyone is like boom or they're like, oh my god, whose cat is this?
Speaker 4: That's yeah, they well they seem real again, very comfortable when they try to steal that cat out the bodega, right right right.
Speaker 2: They don't look uncomfortable to me. Yeah, okay, so the was bad?
Speaker 1: What was good? What was good? Okay? Ari Lennox was in the building, she was in your she was at your resort. No, but she was in Jamaica and she felt very close to where I was at. She was eating her No, no, I think she was on a resort as well. But she looked fantastic. I mean every time she uploaded something, I was like, I need to see the background because maybe I can go find her. It was like that movie, that documentary that you liked about cats. Yet I swore that she was staying at the resort next to the resort that I was staying at. But truly have no idea. But she looked fucking good. And whoever her photographer was, I was like, well, where are he at? Can I borrow him? M hmm. That's a that's a friend that I need to have as well. She did look good.
Speaker 4: She has a but people are People were in the comments, mainly black women, and they were like, well, she lost a little bit of weight and put on a straight weave. Even now mainstream people are calling her retractive, But she's always been hot.
Speaker 1: I always always said, well, let me go through and look at the other photos because but and yeah, I mean she always wore her hair kind of big. But I think that it's important to switch your hair up, you know, from time to time. I had I had a curly number on there. I had a girl, a curly girl. M h, I had I had a you know, Oh, I don't want to I had an Anna Anna Anna Anna.
Speaker 2: Is that what the name of the wig was.
Speaker 1: No, it wasn't Anna. I don't know. I can't. I didn't give her a name. But she's very big and not normally me at all. You know, I'm I'm a straight I'm a straight wavy girl because I don't want to have to deal with the maintenance of making sure the curls are nice.
Speaker 2: But I feel like the most But you said it was very big. It was big. It wasn't very big. It was big, but I think.
Speaker 1: It was very big for me because I have a small head. Sure, so the weight was baggy, is what you're saying. Like the caw hair, the hair was big. I feel like the thing with curly hair, and if it's human, all you gotta do is wet it and comb through it.
Speaker 2: I think that's really it.
Speaker 1: You can't comb through it when it's dry. No, no, no, no, No, I learned that the hard way. So how did you call it? You turned into lion babe. It was like it was like it was like scrowks.
Speaker 4: I thought it was a known fact that you're not supposed to comb through hair dry.
Speaker 1: It sounded like a car crash. AnyWho. So I was hanging out with Ari Lennox in Jamaica, Shannon Thorpe. Yes, yes, yo put that in the title. So I was hanging out with Ari Lennox in Jamaica. Me and Ari Lennox hanging out. Yeah, she did lose weight, and she I will say that the weight loss was cute, but I'm I'm always like, please don't get too skinny, like, don't do that.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, I mean I think that first of all, when somebody loses weight, the first thing you should say is not necessarily congratulations. If if that they were, if they lost the weight for a specific purpose, then great. But just assuming or or viewing somebody as more attractive because they're a little bit smaller is like, you know, is it like a little bit problematic?
Speaker 1: I think at times it's a backhanded compliment. Yeah, it's not. It's not good. And I'm a person that normally just compliments anyway, Oh girl, you look good, you look right, like girl, you look good. When that ass up, you know, you gotta tell give compliments when compliments are needed. But don't be quiet silence, silence sign I mean giving nobody, no likes, no, nothing, And then all of a sudden they lose a little waste meat and you're like, oh god, you look great on their comments. Don't do that. Don't do that. That's waste meat. For the title, that's my number, waste meat, waste waste meat. Yeah, yeah, don't do that. I think that because you it doesn't matter how many compliments you get, it's you always focus on the like the shady ones. Oh yeah, you focus on what is what's the lady gotta There could be one hundred people in.
Speaker 3: The room, and there could be a hundred people.
Speaker 2: People in the room and the one person.
Speaker 3: That ninety nine people say no, But it just takes one person.
Speaker 1: Oh I felt lie, I thought that that's a fucking line, Lady Goga. It could be one hundred people in the room. If ninety nine fuck with me, I'm I'm worried about that one person that's just looking like not impressed. That's what she's saying, but I'm saying I thought the line was it could be a.
Speaker 2: Hundred people in the room.
Speaker 4: If ninety nine people, If ninety nine people like what you're doing and one person doesn't, Wait, is that no?
Speaker 3: No she's saying, she's saying that ninety nine people are saying no. But then the one person who in that case was Bradley Cooper. I believed in her.
Speaker 1: What ninety nine people didn't fuck with Lady Gaga like she's a source, and they were like, we gotta put her in this film because her fans will see it Like what.
Speaker 3: No, exactly, Yeah, what kind of room is she getting?
Speaker 2: She's a gaddamn liar.
Speaker 4: Maybe it was there were making people in the room, and like her mom and her aunt were.
Speaker 2: Like, well, are you sure?
Speaker 4: It was probably that because I feel like family is youre is harsher critics than you are to yourself.
Speaker 1: No, but even though Lady Gaga is like a mega superstar or whatever, we do really focus on the people that are not giving the us the attention that we want. Well, Sis, if ninety nine people are in the if one hundred people in the room, ninety nine people are saying no, I'm gonna be focused on the ninety nine.
Speaker 4: I'm not worrying about Rally Cooper. Does he even have an Academy award?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I I disagree on that. I we do look at the the negative comments. We do look at you.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. I'm looking at the ninety nine. I don't care about the one. All I see is the ninety nine.
Speaker 1: Well, if the one is Shannon Shannon Thurton or Ari Lennox, then yeah, I don't give a fuck about you. Ninety nine os problem. But Bradley Cooper ain't one. Oh that's a good one. That's another title.
Speaker 4: I also like Bradley Cooper as a title. Do we know anything else about Bradley Cooper that we could even say?
Speaker 1: No, not at all. It's a non motherfucking factor in my boot. But Gone says, you know.
Speaker 2: Bradley Cooper follows me on Twitter?
Speaker 3: What do.
Speaker 1: Let me see here?
Speaker 3: Oh, so that's that's why you wanted to name the title Bradley.
Speaker 1: Murray show us, show us.
Speaker 2: No, Bradley Couper doesn't fow me, but Barack Obama does.
Speaker 3: No way Obama follows everybody.
Speaker 2: He's like saying that.
Speaker 3: Ty Diggs follows you, and he follows more people than follows follows me. Hey, no, Tate Diggs like follows It is insane. It will stress you out out if you look at like the amount of people that Ty Diggs follows.
Speaker 1: Well, he is an intern. It's not him, right, it's just this is an intern.
Speaker 3: No, I think it is him because he's I think he is. He's following more accounts than follows him.
Speaker 1: What which is Like, Yes, that's strange.
Speaker 3: I'm sure that Tate Diggs follows you.
Speaker 1: Sid Is he following you? Andrew? No, he's not following everybody.
Speaker 2: Andrew, he is following.
Speaker 3: He's following me.
Speaker 1: He's following me. Wait is he following me? He has six hundred and four forty nine thousand followers and he's following six.
Speaker 3: Hundred and eighty five So it's too much.
Speaker 1: That's sad.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I'm serious, chocolate and don't get it twisted.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I can't even like imagine like what his feed looks like. It's constantly just like.
Speaker 1: I don't think he looks at his feed. I don't think it's him. I think it's like an intern or a niece or something like that.
Speaker 2: I think that he.
Speaker 4: Doesn't know how Twitter works. That's I don't know how Twitter works.
Speaker 1: Sis, that's elysis. You got Shannon Thornton following you? She following me?
Speaker 2: What's her Instagram? I mean her thing? Shannon fotuned?
Speaker 1: She p vlly.
Speaker 2: Nope, she's not following me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's uh, she's very hot, she's super attractive. Not following me? Oh oh no, he is following me. This is sick. That doesn't make any sense. If you're listening to this, get off Twitter. You need to delete the app. Okay, you don't need to follow any more people as somebody who follows a lot of fucking people on Instagram. Get help. You don't. Don't do that. It's bad. It's bad for you. And get rid of those hats. I don't like those either. Those hats suck.
Speaker 4: Sydney was Tay Digg's don in Jamaica because he wasn't a Stella got hert groove back.
Speaker 1: No are you dining alone? But I did meet a Winston. My driver was Winston Winstone. Yeah. I mean, it's it's important to like, I don't know. People are getting vaxed up, people are getting plugged up. People are ready to go there. They're they're ready to go off. So like I was traveling and at first I felt bad, and then I got there and I was like, well, I'm taking all the precautions I'm supposed to. You know, I went. I went to Mexico last year, So like, it shouldn't be that bad now, considering a lot of people are getting vaccinated. Half the people that I know are either on their first or second shot. Yeah, so what.
Speaker 2: Did you feel bad about?
Speaker 4: You felt guilty about being in Jamaica because people were gonna judge you.
Speaker 1: Or you Yeah, he was gonna get COVID. Oh no, I didn't think I was gonna get COVID because I had already got COVID.
Speaker 4: So hmmm, interesting, that's the first time that's been announced on this here podcast.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'm gonna move on right along. Hey, that's all. That's all. That's all I do for y'all. You know, I drop a little gems and bombs and whatnot. I love you're happy.
Speaker 2: Little McNuggets, But I feel like you can't.
Speaker 1: We can't live our lives thinking about what other people are gonna how other people are gonna perceive us, how what you think about me is none of my business realistically, Like, yeah, all I can do is wake up in the morning and try to take care of myself to the best of my ability, and then like make the people that I care about happy and make myself happy, like and then make sure that I'm wiping my ass properly, which is not that hard now that I have a day. But I don't think that you need to be stressed out about.
Speaker 4: Like being somewhere with somebody that you want to be somewhere with and you're like, well, this person that I don't even know is going to be upset with me for being here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then no, it's I mean I'm talking to you who is also you know, a world traveler, so.
Speaker 5: Country places, my house and Trader Joe's.
Speaker 1: Right, right, right, And you do you feel bad when you leave your house or do you feel scared when you.
Speaker 3: Leave your hound? A little bit? Like I'll go for like bike rides and like take my mask off and I'll feel weird about it. But it's like sometimes those hills I can't be doing with the mask on.
Speaker 1: You're going to die on the hill? Because is that the hill you want to die on?
Speaker 3: Not the hill. I'm going to die on it. But like, I mean, like the they just announced like what yesterday that people like sixteen and up are eligible for the vaccines starting like April sixth or something, so like, I mean, it's only only matter days now. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I read something somewhere that was like, by like the summer, ninety of all Americans.
Speaker 2: Are going to be vaccinated.
Speaker 1: I think, so yeah, I really really, I really really think. So I'm talking to people left and right. I'm like, do do I want to get vaccinated? So I could do stand up again?
Speaker 4: Well, a fun fact, friend, you can't get vaccinated if you've had COVID within the last three months.
Speaker 3: Okay, So so we're also revealing.
Speaker 2: When do haven't revealed anything?
Speaker 1: Come on, come on, Siri, come on, Alexa, on the record on Sirius, Siria Alexa. Let's go, Siri Alexa, Google Siria Alexa, Marie. Okay, that's a good title, Siria Alexi, Marie. Write it down. I mean I don't like that, Okay, it's just a it's an option. Sis. Okay.
Speaker 2: Well, Andrew said he don't really like it either.
Speaker 1: Sis. I feel like, okay, all right, Well then it could be ninety nine. It should be ninety nine people on the podcast. All I need is one? Who is me?
Speaker 2: That don't you don't have one me?
Speaker 1: I'm enough one. I'm one and I I'm fine with it. And he who wants today too became one. Can you know?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I will say this? Okay, So what do you think about people requesting a venmo from you? You don't even know who they are, but they'll have like some kind of sad story in the vemo or requests.
Speaker 3: What something that happens?
Speaker 1: Yes, the dangers are requesting venmos from you?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: Shannon Thornton No, I wish I would give her whatever she needed. On the record, Shannon love you. Uh someone vemo? Someone vemo requested me, and it says black trans woman seeking help. My goal is to enroll in a CNA class, help our community, get out of this mess and contribute and eventually get back on my feet. Anything help. Nothing is too small. God will help love and protect you forever.
Speaker 3: Wait, but they requested you, like, how much did they request?
Speaker 1: One hundred dollars? She said?
Speaker 2: Nothing is too small? Is literally is zero not too small?
Speaker 1: Because that's why I would have sent her and then they sent me another like a follow up.
Speaker 3: Oh, what was this personalized at all? Or they're just sending this out.
Speaker 1: Time it says it says a name, there's a name there, but like I'm looking, there's no transaction obviously between me and this person. And I can't look at their feed at all.
Speaker 4: Because she is messaging everybody and getting one hundred dollars from some of those people.
Speaker 1: That's why the feed is private, so you.
Speaker 4: Don't see the activity that like you asking for all this money? And what is a CNA program?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What is that? To be a nursing assistant?
Speaker 4: Yes, Alexa? How much is nursing school? Because I feel like a CNA is like you, oh, twenty dollars for nursing school. But a CNA is a certified nursing assistant.
Speaker 2: So you're not a nurse, You're a nurse assistant.
Speaker 1: Man, which is nothing. Nothing's wrong with that.
Speaker 4: No, I'm saying it's not. It doesn't cost the same. That's That's what I'm saying. Okay, because every West Indian person in my family is a CNA. So you heard it here first.
Speaker 1: You heard it here first, Sydney, Alexa Red. Yeah, So I don't I don't know. I'm like at first I was like, yeah, I'll give you the money, and then I was like, hold on, I need some more backstory.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, So like what you were like, all right, let's hear let's hear the life story.
Speaker 1: Right, you said, send me the audible audiobook.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm being I guess you're right. I'm being silly. I don't I don't know. I'm just like I want to help. I feel like I've donated, you know, a ton of money last year. Shout out to unemployment. Uh yeah, I was like, I don't need this money. I haven't done my own employment in weeks. Wow.
Speaker 4: Okay, sorry reminding me you donated money to people that you knew more people you didn't know, because there is a difference here.
Speaker 3: And maybe this is why this person is keeping a tab on you specifically.
Speaker 2: Right, okay, m fun fact.
Speaker 3: One of our most generous donors, Sydney.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there it is. You're in a list.
Speaker 2: This I'm going to do not call?
Speaker 1: Well, should I make my should I make my venmo private?
Speaker 2: I mean, babe, people can see let me see you. We're not going your vent. Well, we're friends, so I can see who chat with.
Speaker 3: I will say that like when you get like a Venmo request, like it doesn't take too much, Like too many buttons actually send money. So like I would be scared if someone like requested money because I'd be afraid that I would accidentally send it. You know, it's like oh right, and not get that back, you know how Like because like there's like the pay and request thing when you're on someone's profile, and it's like I'm so stressed out all the time that I'm accidentally going to pay someone instead request money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean my thing about Venmo and the buttons, and I that's money sends me a request, even if I owe them money, I'll be a little bit annoyed because it's like you, I know I owe you money for this, theres you won't.
Speaker 2: Get it when I get it. But also like sometimes people.
Speaker 4: Just they know they know that if they don't request it, they're not going to get their money. It's true, you go to dinner or you share a car and they're like, yeah, they.
Speaker 3: Know you, and then and you can only remind them once too, you can only use that once. You need to be very strategic about that little Wait what do you mean, like, because like if if I were to Venmo request Marie and then like three days later, I could like press a button that is like that would send Marie a notification saying you still haven't paid Andrew. But I can only use that button once.
Speaker 2: Oh you can see multiple reminders.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: Well, I guess it's because when you send someone a reminder, it pops up on their phone. If they don't send you your money, they're ignoring you on purpose.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about people not giving you their money? Your money? How do you feel about it?
Speaker 2: Give me my money.
Speaker 1: Some people can give the money. Some people are in bad times, Well then.
Speaker 4: Those people shouldn't be eaten with me. Don't be writing to cause the girls.
Speaker 2: If you can got you got.
Speaker 1: The money, you ain't got it, I mean got the money. Listen, I think this is moving forward. I'm like, don't ask to borrow money if you cannot give it back. And if you do, plan on borrowing the money and not giving it back. Just know that's the price the friendship costs. That's like, that's what your friendship. Your friendship is eight hundred dollars, that's how much it costs. It will put a wedge in the friendship, and I don't know if you guys will be able to recover from that.
Speaker 2: Oh you were talking about generally. You're not talking about you specifically, because I'm.
Speaker 1: Not saying no, I was saying generally.
Speaker 2: Okay, well some people.
Speaker 1: Again, it depends on the level of friendship, right if you are a childhood friend, I know your family.
Speaker 4: We got baptized together, we used to take baths together. Like, I think it's a little bit different if it's that, Like, if we are friends, we work together, we do things together. We were sending money back and forth all the time. Anyway, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I hear you. Marie. You you would never let me borrow money. Sidney, you not really that great with money.
Speaker 2: Just in general.
Speaker 1: That is.
Speaker 4: That was my take on it when I told you that I wouldn't lend you no money. But I feel like you know you are, You're working, you had a savings account now, so things are different. But I think money and friendship don't really mix that well. I don't think that they pair well together. It's not like steak and wine. I think that money in friendship doesn't really mix. I think money and family sometimes it really mix either. But it depends again on the family member, you know.
Speaker 1: But I think if somebody is asking you, and if they don't normally ask, then it's kind of like they must really need it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you don't really need it from me.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying like, if you need money from somebody, you know, you already.
Speaker 4: Have an idea in your mind who you can ask for that money. It's like Carry Bradshaw, is Charlotte Yorke. Okay, Carrie needed the money, Charlotte had it, but she wasn't.
Speaker 2: About to give it to her. It's just like, just because you ask me for something, it doesn't mean that.
Speaker 1: I'm supposed to give it to you, right, And sometimes people ask for things assuming dancew is gonna be yes, and that's where they you know, they bite themselves in yas or whatever the hell. The no, no, no, no, I don't think it's about you're gonna say yes. It's like, well, I'm gonna ask the person that I think might be more you know, rich at the time, if you got if I think you have more coins to spare, hey, can I borrow five hundred dollars? I'm in and I'm in a whole dollars, five hundred dollars. If I'm gonna ask to borrow money, it's not gonna be fifty or one hundred dollars. We gonna really Okay, Well, I don't wanna wait. I don't want to waste no time, Sydney.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you right here on the record again for the ninth time, I don't have five hundred dollars to lend anybody.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 4: Like, five hundred dollars is a cute amount of money. That's you know, I was gonna say that some people's rent, but it is. It could be if.
Speaker 1: You've a roomateing somebody's rent in Ghana. Oh, I was gonna say in Texas, but okay, sure Ghana. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I don't And I don't think that you're allowed to make people feel bad for not wanting to give you money. Like we work hard for the money that we make, and just because you're in desperate times, that doesn't mean that I got to reach in my wallet and give it to you. Like if I give it to you, then just know that it comes with conditions. And I'm looking at you, funny. For the rest of the.
Speaker 1: Friendship, I'm mad, and and then and also don't get mad if somebody asks you for their money back, and don't make that person and don't make them feel like, oh, what do you broke bitch? Yeah, I'm a broke bitch. Give me my fucking money back. Okay, First of all, you can't call me a broke bitch asking for you. It's like what people the gall the audacity of somebody's broke bitches? Are you? Did you really just change the tone in your voice when I asked you for my money money? But also it's like you you lend somebody money and they don't pay you, they take their time paying you back. But then you see them posting their new tel Far bags and you're like, wait, wait what you got the yellow Mini? It's like two hundred dollars like.
Speaker 4: But still, you know, I mean, I don't know how much it costs with tax and shipping sists. It's one fifty for the bag, but you gotta pay tax and you gotta pay for the shipping.
Speaker 1: It's not an it's not a tel Far bag is not a necessity. I will tell you that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but when people borrow money from you, it's not necessarily for necessities Sometimes people borrow money from you because they want to get a BBL, they want to get a small stop ag Sydney. Somebody just asked you money for quote unquote seeing a school. When people borrow money sometimes, well I really want to get this wig for Miami.
Speaker 1: Ooh, who is asking that? Economy?
Speaker 4: Listen, people were flying down to All Star weekends this past February. No, they didn't have return flights back, and they y what they were asking people to fly them flew them back from.
Speaker 2: All Star Weekend.
Speaker 1: You're you're fucking lying. No, I'm not.
Speaker 4: They were crowd sourcing, crowdfunded all right.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, if some people they ain't too proud to beg do what you need to do. If you could get the coins, I mean, if they gave that white man, you know, sixty grand to give him the ingredients to make potato salad, then going off, queen, if you want to go to Miami and you need to, you need to get a gofund me to get back home, do you? Who am I? Who am I?
Speaker 2: I am not the one that's gonna beat you go fund me?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm not. I'm not. I'm not gonna give the money. But you know, I'm not. That's not in my business. Whatever you do, whatever you're trying to do, whatever you're trying to get. I'm not shaming nobody. But when I asked for my money, don't make me feel awkward for my money and I need it now, let's see. But because I want to tell far bag as well. You said it's one hundred and fifty dollars, you're gonna you're gonna wake up tomorrow and try to get it.
Speaker 2: I already got it. O oh you have it?
Speaker 1: What color? Did you get? Yellow? Ah, that's the color I wanted. Well, it's fine, yeah, you ordered it. I did, so you can get it in September.
Speaker 2: That's what that means.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh I know that it's yellow. It's not even going to be in season. But whatever, we'll see. I'm not in a rush. I mean, I really don't go that many places anyway, so it's not like I'm toting bags like that. But I love a tote bag. What's wrong with me? I will have a a toe bag, like the free tote bags that you get, like in like a gift situation. You go to an event and they're like, here's the toe bag and I don't think.
Speaker 4: I don't think I've ever seen you with a tote bag. What what is this a new difference?
Speaker 1: What? No, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: Personality.
Speaker 1: Right, She's like, I've never seen you with a tote bag, sist. Oh my god. If Trader Joe's has a black uh tote bag, I'm I'm toting it around, honey.
Speaker 4: What you're putting in the bags is the cats and jam in the tote When we went to Mexico, I had a tote bag, did you I had a black toe bag?
Speaker 1: Yes, everything, anything and everything. My laptop, I had about two three different chargers. I got makeup, I got my rhymestones, I got travel sized lotion. You were on the plane sanitizing the bag, or you were at the beach with the toe bag. No friend on the plane and today today, I don't know. I don't know if you guys know I'm traveling, but I'm this girl looked at me so stink because like things were falling out of my tote bag, and it was just like, Sis, why don't you just get like a regular traveling bag, won't you get you a little twoomy backpack? And you were like no, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: From from the from the stand up to cancer event, like what yes, yes.
Speaker 1: The girl.
Speaker 3: Every time that you say tote bag, you get like another one hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Yo. Back in the day, I would carry like a tote bag. I would have my like overnight like close like closed situation, like a penny and like you know, like another overnight bag. Your overnight bag, you're telling me, is a free tote bag. My overnight bag was originally an indieza Adida's bag. And then the boyfriend that I was dating at the time was really getting embarrassed that I would take this like Duffel bag into the club. I wouldn't be on the ground with my with my double bag searching through it because you know, it's too big. So I'm looking for my I D I'm looking for my card, I'm looking for my keys, I'm pulling everything out jim bag. And he would just look down while I'm like on the floor and just like damn.
Speaker 4: You know, Sidney, you know she's real theatrical with this. I just I know my ID is in your yeah, yes, and chi can cut its south the bag. I don't, honey, you could it possibly be? You know, Sidney is the type to have, like a loose loose I d in the bag, not like a wallet that seemed like a compartment, but like loose in thea.
Speaker 1: I listen, I tweet for the girls who wear tope bags as purses. Okay, Sydney, you don't wear tope bags as purses. I do you know?
Speaker 2: You don't?
Speaker 1: Sure you do not wear.
Speaker 3: Your toe bag.
Speaker 1: You have that little beaded bag, or you have your brand in Blackwood. You do not wear a tote bag as a purse. Well now I do now as a changed woman who has her own apartment. But before that, I was using a toe bag for everything. And don't you do that to.
Speaker 2: Me, Sidney, don't you do that to you?
Speaker 1: Okay, I had a gloss I had a Glossier bag. I had to get rid of it. Did you know that motherfucking pin? The pin just popped off and ink was everywhere and it was a glossy hair bag. I loved it.
Speaker 2: Pouch.
Speaker 1: No, I was not walking around with that. But imagine if I use the the poppy the poppy bag that you get from Glossier, and I used that, I was like, oh, this is my clutch.
Speaker 2: Clutch.
Speaker 1: That might be the look though.
Speaker 4: The way you're bragging about the toe bag, I'm like you are a step away from that little glossier, that little shoe, the shoe bag that comes in the shoe box.
Speaker 1: Okay, anyway, bitch, now let's get in. Let's get into the true hot topics before we end this. Okay, we got little nas X and this is an old one. Derek Jackson, let's get into little nas exsen Derek Jackson is the guy who was on social media talking about women who date tired, cheating men, and then his ass was cheating, and then he brought his wife on his fake apology.
Speaker 4: Okay, this is what I want to say. It's a lot of these faux social media dating gurus floating around, and it's always like a little crusty man. He's like a little bit bald, but for whatever reason, women are drawn to them and they have like millions of followers, and they go live and women will jump on and embarrass.
Speaker 1: Themselves on their pages and it's.
Speaker 4: Like sis, Like I could tell by the way his button dann was sitting on his chest that there was something wrong with him, Like he cheated on his wife with several women.
Speaker 1: And his last name is Jackson, with A with a Z and an X. No, there's a Z, yes Jackson. Yes, it's it's a J A X Z N Jackson. You see that.
Speaker 4: Usually it's not the social media name because that doesn't sound like a real name.
Speaker 1: Let me look it up right now, Andrew look it up, Derek Jackson, because I know I'm not going crazy.
Speaker 2: You know, at gmail dot.
Speaker 3: Com, Derek is d E R R I C K J A X and yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on, bet you Jackson with an X A X. But that's his name, that's his last name. Friend, and people were listening to this man. That's their fault. That's their fault. But any who, any who, I think that we are giving people on social media, hey stop it now, don't make me look bad on this podcast yelling at a doll.
Speaker 2: Don't do that.
Speaker 1: It's two things. Two things. I think we're giving people who have Wi Fi too much power just because somebody can sit online and preach for my taste. I'm like, were you doing a lot of preaching and that means you got a lot of time to just sit in the house and talk. And this was pre COVID, so I'm looking at you sideways. It's like, this is your occupation, just just being this guru online. That's a note for me. This podcast is though, No, honey, I'm so sorry. What excuse me? What do we wait? Don't Andrew? I want you to fix your mouth and say you didn't mean that.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying that we all have Wi Fi here, and we're all giving takes, and so we're giving takes.
Speaker 1: We're not telling people what to do with their lives.
Speaker 3: This man was saying, you were talking a whole lot about getting tote bags, like a few seconds.
Speaker 1: Ago, that was talking about my personal life. I wasn't telling people, girl, put the dope bag down. You're better than that. You deserve more, queen. I was saying that you were saying.
Speaker 4: Now, you know, I love a tour back from a free event, and if Tridder Joe's had black bags, I would wear it every day. This is what I'm gonna say about the Derek Jackson situation.
Speaker 2: I had never heard of him before the whole thing went down.
Speaker 1: I'm on his page right now and he's in his car talking to women in all of these videos. And yeah, he's still posting videos after he cheated on his wife.
Speaker 2: With multiple women.
Speaker 4: Giving women advice on how to leave their man when their man is not good for them. And he did this video with his wife and she's sitting next to him. He has her hand pulled all the way into his lap. It's not even like they're like comfortably holding hands. He's like, well, no, you can't leave. And then he didn't even let her do her hair. He didn't let her put a lash on She don't have a wing.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, we don't put that on him. I think that was her. I think she was like, so you want me to get on video, which you oh, I'm not doing my eyebrows not no, no, ma'am, no sir, and would do that.
Speaker 4: He has one point three million followers on Instagram. You cheated on me and I'm a sitting here looking like a dumb ass twice.
Speaker 1: No, no, you don't look like a dumb ass twice.
Speaker 4: It's like a dumbass twice because one he cheated on her with multiple women, and doo, she's sitting there like supporting him while he's talking about himself in the third person, like a narcissist. He's like, Derek Jackson was unfaithful to his wife. Who are you talking about you're talking about you. And then he did a video where he reviewed his breakup, his cheating confession video, and he talked about himself in the third person again, so this is like third third person to the second power. He's talking about himself in the ninth person. So he's so it's almost like he did what he did. And then he was like, well, I need no baby you looking like this, so he could say he cheated on this women, and he cheated on her because she looks like this. That's that's o key what the video felt like to me.
Speaker 1: If he has listen, if we if we have not watched from the very famous women in Hollywood, Holly Berry, Angelina, Jolie, Beyonce, it don't matter if you have the sickest body, the face to die for, they gonna cheat. So if they gonna cheat, I am not yes.
Speaker 4: But Beyonce, Halle, these women are not sitting next to their man looking like they about to run errands and scrub their bathtub. Beyonce would never First of all, she would never do the video one She's She's Gonna give you an HBO surprise drop album. But if Beyonce was sitting next to Jay z and he's talking about how he was unfaithful to her. Beyonce is gonna be sitting there with her fan blowing her her wig back gently. She's gonna be sitting there with foundation Cocila crystals, and her decoltage is gonna be like glowing.
Speaker 1: She's not. None of that shit matters. It's none of that. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that it matters because how people get cheated on every day.
Speaker 2: I'm saying that.
Speaker 1: Watching his video where he was talking about himself, the way he was talking about himself and her looking very uncomfortable and like not all the way with it, it felt kind of like he was like, you not, baby, you don't have to you don't have to put on a bra.
Speaker 4: You can just sit there and hold my hand and I'm gonna talk about what I did to you to these strangers.
Speaker 2: They both need He's both need therapy.
Speaker 1: Listen, he's mento. We know that. Obviously, she's been with him since college. So there's a sense that, like I know, it's easy for everybody believe girl, just leave him, just leave him, But like after you be with someone for a certain amount of time, there is a part of you that feels like, I don't know if I can be without this individual. And she's been with him since he the glow up, you know what I mean. She was with him when his body wasn't as tight, his face was dry, and now he got you know, the million followers, he's getting his old ads and whatnot, and she's like, ye'ah, I'm just gonna stick this shit through. Like what is she doing. I don't know how much research you did on her after the fact, but I went to her page after his thing went up, and I was just looking at the way that she talks about herself and the way that she's like, I have on my armor for the Lord, and I am strong for Jesus, and y'all are not gonna make me feel bad about my relationship.
Speaker 4: Nowhere in the Bible does it say that if your husband cheats on you, you need to stay with them. Actually, the Bible says the opposite, so that but she like posted photos of them like in high school.
Speaker 1: And her with him. I don't care how long I'm with you.
Speaker 4: That doesn't mean that you're allowed to disrespect me and I have to stay. Actually, the longer we're together, the more you should be respecting me as a woman and as the mother of your kids.
Speaker 2: So I do think.
Speaker 4: That's that's what I think. I don't think that it's up to us to decide what she does or does not do with him. But he cheated on her with not one person, not two people, but it was like more than that. So I no, I don't agree that she needs to stick by her man because her man did not stick by her. And the only reason he said anything is because I think he was being blackmailed.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he was definitely. Somebody pulled out the receipts and it was like, if you don't come on out, we gonna come on out for you. Bruh. And I mean he's a clown. He's a clown. These people are clowns, don't I don't feel sorry for anybody in the situation, but I do know that it takes a lot sometimes to get ready and be there for somebody. And if I know that what you're saying is bullshit, Yeah, I don't care about these millions of followers. I don't give a fuck about it. Like you want me to be here, I'm here. But yeah, the fact that you think I'm gonna get pin curls for this bitch. You're crazy. You didn't lost your.
Speaker 4: Mind pink curls, babe, But you know she I mean, I would have respected a zoobie more than the bonnet. It's giving we in the middle of a pandem. You know, did I cheat on in my marriage? She just looks uncomfortable, She looks sedated. I'm watching the video right now. It looks bad, like there's not no.
Speaker 1: Art on the walls.
Speaker 4: The couch looks very velvety, and Blunt's giving west Elm creating barrel.
Speaker 2: But it's just weird.
Speaker 4: Like when Kobe cheated on Vanessa and they did the whole press conference. She sat next to him, and you know, she looked like she had visibly been crying. But yeah, you know, her hair was done, she was dressed, and she was sitting there looking at.
Speaker 2: Him like, m right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But it doesn't matter if you have your hair done or you are bare faced. People are looking at you like you're gonna stay with this person? You know what I mean? Like it doesn't matter what you do, You're still a fool in everyone's eye. So if I'm gonna be a fool, I'm gonna be comfortable. I'm not gonna be uncomfortable while are we doing this?
Speaker 4: So, Sidney, somebody cheats on you. It's a big to do with a press conference. You're gonna be comfortable. You're gonna be there with a tope bag and some sweatbans. That's what you're doing.
Speaker 1: Surely, surely you're not gonna got to be glue the week down.
Speaker 2: You just won't.
Speaker 1: Listen. I've posted pictures of my feet on the Gram and I'm not saying I got a million followers, but I got enough people and people in the industry to be like, girl, what are you going through? I don't care. I really don't. Well that's that's it doesn't matter to me.
Speaker 4: You realistically, if you cheat on me, I'm probably not gonna be at the press conference.
Speaker 2: I'm saying that, Sidney.
Speaker 3: You have a Wiki feet page.
Speaker 1: You have a Wiki feet page. Oh, I don't know that. That's unfortunate. Yeah, yeah, that's bad.
Speaker 3: You have three and a half stars who.
Speaker 1: For the feet feet have three and a half doors? How many stars can you get?
Speaker 3: Five? Well, my feet are not all. It all looks to be from like the same I think this is Yeah, it's a comedy Central video. Yeah here, Well, yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't see the feet well, and I will say when I google Sydney Washington, Marie Foston pops up.
Speaker 2: At the very bottom.
Speaker 1: So that's nice there it is. Yeah, two pieces in a pod.
Speaker 2: Let me see what mine says. Let me see if I have a I don't think I have a wiki feet.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: I don't like these pictures of me at all.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, that's not.
Speaker 1: Googling. Your googling yourself is mento, just putting that out there. I don't I don't recommend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know you do.
Speaker 4: It says what it says about two point two million results. Death feels wrong for what for me? But I think because Marie Foston is a vaguely common name, it's like John Smith in Haiti, so Sydney, I guess no know why we talked to Sidney about it, and we know what I would do if somebody cheated on me and there was a press conference, Andrew, you're in a famous relationship with a famous person. They cheat on you. Y'all are married, Okay, because I think that's the difference here. It's not boyfriend and girlfriend. You're married. Are you shown up to the press conference? Or are you doing the YouTube video with bags under your eyes?
Speaker 2: Let's discuss.
Speaker 3: I think that it's sort of like understood that a lot of male male relationships are open, and so I think that I could like sort of play that to my advantage, whether it is actually open or not. It's closed, yeah, but like the public, I could sell them on the fact, like, oh, we're doing an open thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm asking you your inner relationship with somebody is committed, I feel is closed. But they cheat on you.
Speaker 4: How are youhowing up to the press conference? Are you wearing a luke? Are you not showing up? Are you showing up in your house clothes?
Speaker 2: What? What's the what's the outfits?
Speaker 3: I feel like the look doesn't really mean too much to me. I don't really care about like the clothes or anything. However, Like it's like I'm showing up to show face. It's like when I also maintain status, right, because I don't know, then if you don't show up, it's like a bigger deal. I guess then you're also maintaining your status. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yes, I understand that, but I think that me not showing up is my statement. Okay, because you're not about slashing these legs in my face and he's talking and you're looking at me like yeah.
Speaker 3: But I mean like if i'm if I married this person, then it's like, okay, I'm I'm probably gonna look past it.
Speaker 1: I think, oh wow, mm hmmm, and looking past it too. It depends I think that, Yeah, it depends on the situation. But I know that if I know that cheating is not a deal breaker for.
Speaker 2: Me, oh, it's not.
Speaker 1: In Okay, now we know cheating is not a deal breaker for you. It's not people cheat not on me. H. I mean, listen, speaking of cheating, Quavo did that to Sweetie So Sweety like weeks ago and they broke up, which is I mean, look at him, like, doesn't he have tattoos on his neck? He's gonna cheat on you.
Speaker 4: I don't know if he has tattoos on his neck, but if a man has tattoos on his neck, he might could cheat on you. Yeah, I think that's a good way to look at it. Neck tattoos equal not committed to being with you alone.
Speaker 1: So he cheated on her, They break up, whatevers. They put it on Twitter. Very young of them. That's when I've realized they were young. That's when I was like, oh, sweetie is twenty five or maybe younger.
Speaker 4: I think she's twenty seven and he's thirty. But it's it's not necessarily that they're young. I think that's just the way it works when you're at like a when you're young ish and famous, your people got to release a statement or you got to release a statement.
Speaker 2: I think that's just how that wass.
Speaker 3: Well, she's twenty seven, he's twenty nine, right, you know.
Speaker 1: I just don't want I would like me Sidney twenty seven and twenty nine, exact a moon. No, that's that's where we're at. Actually we're gen X gen Z. So now there something surfaces that they were in the elevator and it's kind of low key domestic abuse. He swings her around or something like that, and the and the elevator, and it's I hate watching these videos. It's just it's I haven't been beat in a relationship or abused or whatever like that, but it's it's triggering for me. I'm like, h did you watch the video? I did? I did? And was it the worst video I've seen?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: But if that's what we're seeing on tape. Lord knows what's happening behind closed doors. Yeah, I mean I watched the video and I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I was a little bit disappointed.
Speaker 4: I said, what I was disappointed. I said, nothing's really happening here.
Speaker 1: Uh, yes, this is this is this is my take, this is my perspective. I watched it, and I was a little bit.
Speaker 4: Upset because I said, we went from so Longe and jay Z where like we saw like a proper brawl, you know, it was so Longe beating him, and this video it was just them fighting over a big orange suitcase, which I'm assuming he had his toiletries in it or her stuff.
Speaker 1: We assume it's his bag, but it might have been her bag. And she trying to leave and he wouldn't let her, but like literally in my back right, she like pushed him and tried to leave, and then he grabbed it and like pushed her into the elevator and.
Speaker 4: Then she flopped onto the ground and stayed there for a couple of floors.
Speaker 1: And I don't know, I mean, I'm not obviously a man should never hit a woman, but I watched the video and I was like, I was like squinting kind of hard. Andrew seemed shocked. You watched the video and you were upset by it.
Speaker 3: I thought it was it was a pretty bad scene, I Agrea. I think that it was probably way worse than you know what we saw in that video.
Speaker 4: Probably probably thank you, because when she hit the ground, he didn't try to help her up. He it seemed like he was still kind of egging her on a little bit from while he was standing. And then at one point the elevator door opens and some dude is waiting to get on, and he doesn't get on because he's like, why don't I don't know what what in the ray rice is going on in here? But I'm I'm gonna wait. I'm gonna catch the next one. And then they get off the elevator together, and she like limps off the elevator and it's like, no, no, none of that is good.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying I thought it was gonna be worse.
Speaker 1: I mean, why does why does somebody have to be getting punched in the face for it to be legitimate or good enough to oh my god, this is abuse. Saying that it's legitimate, I'm not saying that it's not abuse. I'm saying based on what I.
Speaker 2: The description of the video.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh my god, this video is about to be messy. And then I watched it and I was like, let me watch it again.
Speaker 1: And then I was like, m it's messy. It's messy to be I mean, it's in public, it's in it's in public, so like and he looks, he looks at the camera. He for a second and he's like, oh, well, it's on the tape, and then he follows through with like, I'm not helping her. I did what I did, and and what straight up like, it was just it was it was bad.
Speaker 2: Definitely a bad look.
Speaker 4: But at me and my eyes watching that video, I would not even have realized that that was them unless T and Z posted it and told me it was. Then well that's that's the second part of that, because I was like, that could be any anybody do with dreads And you know, you barely see Sweetie in the video really because she's.
Speaker 2: On the floor.
Speaker 1: She's on the floor.
Speaker 2: So I don't know, being famous sounds dangerous.
Speaker 1: It is, it's not. I wouldn't I wouldn't recommend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't want to be stars famous stars wouldn't recommend. Yeah, I don't want to be famous and altars. I want to be successful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, success is more important than fame for sure. But sometimes you get successful and you become famous, and that's what it is when you're entertainment sis. So right, that's very much the trajectory you own. You got a wiki feats you already, You're right, I mean I'm there, Little nas X is there. I mean, we're just we're working. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I finally watched the Little nas X video and it's kind of comedic. But people are furious.
Speaker 1: They're like upset and they're like, kids, listen to your music. Old Town Road was.
Speaker 4: My son's favorite song, and he's like, yeah, I'm not about to do this with y'all. Every single time and artists comes out. They used to do this with the Disney Channel kids. An artist comes out and then they cross over to their like adult stuff or they're like bad stage and parents get upset and it's like, fuck them kids. Honestly, it's quote Michael Jackson, Michael Jordan, Michael Jackson, Oh my god, Wow, Michael Jordan.
Speaker 1: Fucked them kids. To quote Michael Jackson, Michael Jordan, what a title to quote Michael Michael Jordan.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, honestly that could have been the title to quote Michael Jackson.
Speaker 1: But yeah, like it's not my job to raise your children, and like it's always a rapper or a black pop star.
Speaker 2: Or you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Like recently anyway, like people are mad about Cardi b and Wop and it's like, why is your baby listening to wapsis.
Speaker 1: They don't even under they don't even understand half the half the time kids are listening. I remember growing up and I would I know that h Town rocking, knocking your boots or whatever it was about sex, but I didn't know. But I didn't specifically know everything that they were talking about, like the boots. Years and years later, I was like, oh, so that's what they meant, because I actually was doing it in the boots.
Speaker 4: But I think there's a difference there, Like music back in the day was a little bit more subtle, a little more discreet. Wop the name of the song is wet ass Pussy, so your child shouldn't be anywhere near that. That's only you. And then two the Lil nas X thing. I haven't like, I don't know the lyrics of the song. But I was watching the video yesterday and he's he goes to hell. He's giving Satan the lap dance. He's he's like licking his own abs.
Speaker 1: It's perfect.
Speaker 4: It's giving Rihanna in that like Diamonds video and she's like twirking with the you know, with the jewel encrusted bra, except it's lil Na's x in a corn raw wig with Satan. So you know, maybe your kids shouldn't be watching MTV babe.
Speaker 1: Also two doesn't doesn't give a fuck? Who gives a fuck? Like, let the kids here the crazy music. Let them they're on TikTok anyway. Sid they're on TikTok anyway. They have so much access. They can get on Google, they can get on all these stupid devices that they have. Like, kids are going to be kids. Let them see it and then explain to them what's happening, like instead of trying to, I don't know, not comfort them. But what's the word when you're like trying to hide stuff from them?
Speaker 2: I think the word is hide?
Speaker 1: No, not hide. But maybe you think that you're protecting them, but you're not, Like they're eventually going to find out about this stuff. Anyway, So why don't you take the narrative and actually teach them something.
Speaker 4: Because people don't want to raise their own children, That's the truth of the matter. They rely on the teachers and in the schools to raise their kids or legit, they PLoP their kids in front of the TV and their kids just watch TV all day long. That's what the real tea. It's not that the stuff is necessarily bad. It's just that, like people don't want to talk their own children. They're just like, ah, just let the world be unicorns and rainbows, and then I'm doing a good job.
Speaker 1: But it's like, no, baby, you did a crappy job. Okay, So Andrew, before.
Speaker 4: We get out of here, Yes, you have some news that you wanted to share with the listeners.
Speaker 3: Yes, oh yeah, this week I am also releasing my new show that I am doing with my friend the week week. There are any any Glee fans that listen to the podcast, We just go through and listen to all the songs, six songs per episode, and we rank them and we talk about the series. There's a lot of things to talk about, a lot of guest stars. It's fun.
Speaker 1: You played six songs from Glee.
Speaker 3: And then yeah, and so like three go forward, three stay behind.
Speaker 2: You know, so you like Glee and I tried to watch Glee, but I was annoyed.
Speaker 3: My man, I don't think it's for everyone.
Speaker 2: For me, and I'm not here for that, you know what.
Speaker 3: Carolina commented on my post today, and she was very excited about it.
Speaker 2: So well, because Carolina loves Glee, I mean.
Speaker 1: Glee. She's she's black Leah Michelle. So all right, Andrews, So people can listen to your leak of the week. Is that what it's called?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so we're gonna have some people. We already have some people from the series lined up to come onto the show and it should be really fun and.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and the podcast is they can listen to it where.
Speaker 3: They can listen to it wherever you find a goddamn pod. Thank you for that free promo.
Speaker 4: I think before we go, we should guess. We should all guess what was in that orange suitcase that they was fighting over later, because I don't know what it could possibly have been. I feel like it was it was her stuff and he wouldn't let her leave, But everyone else seems to think that it was something that belonged to him.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it was me, it might have been Popeye's chicken sandwiches because the way the way I've been loading up on them things, I'll fight, I'll fight your mom for them. They're so good. They really do make me happy.
Speaker 4: Popeye is sticking sandwiches. Yes, So that's what your guess is about what's in this.
Speaker 1: I'm being uh, you know, comedic with my take, but yeah, I don't didn't help. But when maybe jewelry, maybe jewelry maybe.
Speaker 4: But also I think that's why it's it's important to kind of keep your relationship a little bit private. Because Quavo and Sweetie were doing things with GQ. They're doing things with They're doing all types of like couples.
Speaker 1: Uh, honeymoon games, like across all these platforms. And then it was like, babe, babe, what's my favorite color? And he was like turquoise and she's like yeah, he's like, what's what's my meddle? What's my middle name? Whenever you do something with GQ, I don't see it lasting.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, Sydney, we did something with GQ early in our careers. Don't do that, I know.
Speaker 1: But we're different. How are we different?
Speaker 2: Maybe we're different.
Speaker 1: Well, we don't have we don't have an orange suitcase. We have tote bags. So really exactly orange suitcase and tote bags.
Speaker 2: That's the only difference here, right here, we're different.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Well, I think we did a beautiful thing today.
Speaker 1: We really did. We got through. We got through. And oh, Marie, you forgot to let everybody know the big news. Oh that, yes, the big news. I'm having a baby.
Speaker 2: No, can't imagine. I swam today.
Speaker 4: I got in the water and I actually swam from point as only b.
Speaker 1: My little fucking Nemo. I'm so proud of you.
Speaker 2: Thank you, babe. It's tadpole. I'm a tadpole now, No.
Speaker 1: You're Nemo. You got the little arm.
Speaker 3: Oh I can do it that.
Speaker 1: We love it. We love it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Andrew, I swim like five feet but okay, yeah U did it.
Speaker 1: It don't matter. It feels good to be in the water.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, I'm getting more acquainted with being in it, and I'm taking classes now twice a week, so I'm just gonna keep doing it until I run out of money or until I can't be in Brooklyn no more to take the classes, and so I'm really excited about you know, I'm excited about that. That's something that I've never been able to do, and today I did it.
Speaker 3: We did it, We did it.
Speaker 1: Joe.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Okay, Sidney, thank you for letting me share that with the listeners today.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Sis.
Speaker 1: I love when my queen is thriving and shining and swimming.
Speaker 2: Wow, big Shannon Thornton energy over there.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Mississippi. Am I crookandlet a crook.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you guys should watch Pea Valley the first season. It's actually quite good.
Speaker 1: Okay. I think that we did good work, and I think y'all should rate, and yall should comment, and y'allod subscribe. I don't know when we're gonna do another Patreon episode, but Sydney, the listeners are a little bit concerned about the episode that they can't find. Okay, So Andrew, maybe maybe you can do like a little side gig and help us record a Patreon via zoom.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, I am really curious about these Patreon episodes. I've never listened to a single one.
Speaker 1: Well, that means that you ain't got five dollars you broke bitch. That's what that means. You broke Ben Andrew. You know what that means. You got a venmo request for five dollars. Yeah, and I'll and I'll let you uh get the get the episode if you want.
Speaker 3: Okay, if you want to record via zoom, I do have that unlimited amount of time that is zoom call it can last.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, darling, we do like twenty minutes. We do oh this casual?
Speaker 3: Yeah wait you can't. You can't do it yourself?
Speaker 1: Then, well how do you do it? Yeah? Just you just press record.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean we record on quick time on here. Oh you have to edit it. I understand exactly, yep, yep, okay, alrighty okay. So hi, I'm glad that we talked to that.
Speaker 1: Okay, And I don't know is I mean, what's your rate for this? Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh okay publicly?
Speaker 1: Yeah, publicly people in public, So we maybe maybe somebody listeners want to know what your rate is too, day.
Speaker 3: Fifty dollars seems fair for one episode? What do you think Sidney's give me a look that says maybe.
Speaker 1: Not broke bitch. I mean listen, Andrew is under it. Andrew is definitely in you know, the roster. He's he's getting I pay him, so he gets.
Speaker 3: You are very you were always very good for your money.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So you know, well she works hard for the money, so hard, honey, honey.
Speaker 1: So you know, I you know, I thought this was gonna be as a as a good ally you're gonna.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I can't do it.
Speaker 1: Yo, Sydney, Yo, and Sydney, I have done with you. First of all, you got this man sharing his resume on the podcast. You have him sharing his task rabbit.
Speaker 2: I n d b here.
Speaker 3: No, I mean like it was last night we tried to record this episode. So what I'm thinking is that if we try to like set a time to record this Patreon, then I have to sort of like block off two different times.
Speaker 1: No, bitch, No, that's not something that's not that's not gonna happen. Don't do that. I'll stop, you know what, Andrew? Okay, all right.
Speaker 4: Well Sydney, Sydney, can you confirm or deny that we had another time blocked off to record this and then it had to shift.
Speaker 1: That was that happened one time? Guys? This is not an if somebody somebody gets a one get out of free jail card. If they make it a habit, then you drag them.
Speaker 2: Yes, Andrew said, he's just gonna do that.
Speaker 3: Right now, right now, and we can schedule it and I can help you out no shade.
Speaker 1: Okay, well okay, I mean, Andrew, what if we recorded ourselves and we just send you the audio, we can still.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah you could. You could do that as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we we just what all we have to do is do the quick time. Okay, the people don't need to hear all of this, but anyway, I'm glad that we did.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 4: I was actually trying to end the episode, oh a couple minutes ago, and then you were like, Andrew, how much.
Speaker 1: Do you charm?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: I needed to have it on the record. Okay, on the record, honey, because.
Speaker 3: That you actually are actively trying to get yourself a Patreon episode because people are upset that they don't have one.
Speaker 1: Whoa, I'm so glad you have your own podcast now, Andrew, because I don't. I don't need you coming from me online. All right, now, get on your little gleeky gleeks and then see you see yourself out.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, right, well, I have brought this up. I guess it was my fault. I just want people who are like, where where's the episode?
Speaker 1: It's fine, God bless you guys. Leave. You know, your comments, reviews, all that good stuff. We need it, we want it, and don't forget to send us uh stuff to read on the pod. We do still want to do that.
Speaker 2: Andrew. One more time was the email.
Speaker 3: It's unofficial expertise at gmail dot com.
Speaker 1: Expertise t I s E.
Speaker 3: That is, yeah, unofficial e x p E R t I s E at gmail dot com.
Speaker 1: Okay, send, okay, stuff there. It is read on here. Things that we could share. If you think you're an expert, send it. YadA, YadA, YadA.
Speaker 2: What we send some digpigs, whatever you want to send.
Speaker 1: Let's get wild and crazy kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wild and crazy kids.
Speaker 1: All right, Bye bye, Forever.
Speaker 5: Dog.
Speaker 6: This has been a Forever Dog production. The Unofficial Expert is executive produced by Brett Boham, Joe Silio, and Alex Ramsey. Senior producer Tracy Soren, Produced by Andrew McGuire. Cover art by Sandy Hoenig. To listen to this podcast ad free, sign up for Foreverdog Plus at Foreverdog podcasts dot com Slash plus. Check out video clips of our podcasts on YouTube at YouTube dot com slash Forever Dog Team, and make sure to follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook at Forever Dog Team to keep up with all the latest Foreverdog news